PDA

View Full Version : The Hillier (D23, 99LH, FEO)

Pages : [1] 2 3

dtrax
21-10-11, 15:08
Think preview pretty soon... starting to get agent spamming this development.
http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=349

Type of Development Allowed
Commercial and Residential Commercial
Tender Price
$289,777,000.00
psm per gross plot ratio
$7,239.90
Lease (Years)

Haha guess the psf!! Chronicles of Lanai and Hillvista transacting at 1.3k and 1.2k psf respectively

howgozit
21-10-11, 21:29
What kind of name is "The Hillier"? I wonder who in FEO comes out with the name of their projects

Isn't "Hillier" (if there is such a word) a superlative/comparative term for "Hilly"?

Their next project after this I expect would be named "The Hilliest"

mygeemeel
21-10-11, 21:46
What kind of name is "The Hillier"? I wonder who in FEO comes out with the name of their projects

Isn't "Hillier" (if there is such a word) a superlative/comparative term for "Hilly"?

Their next project after this I expect would be named "The Hilliest"

It's meant to be Hitler.

yjcai
21-10-11, 22:17
Think preview pretty soon... starting to get agent spamming this development.
http://www.fareast.com.sg/feocorp.web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=349

Type of Development Allowed
Commercial and Residential Commercial
Tender Price
$289,777,000.00
psm per gross plot ratio
$7,239.90
Lease (Years)

Haha guess the psf!! Chronicles of Lanai and Hillvista transacting at 1.3k and 1.2k psf respectively

no 1400 psf no talk

august
22-10-11, 00:22
It's meant to be Hitler.

i also thought it was Hitler LOL

mantrix
22-10-11, 10:58
Hillbilly?

sh
22-10-11, 11:42
sua ku..... :D

plliuxyh
01-11-11, 17:38
;) HillV2 on display

howgozit
02-11-11, 11:11
;) HillV2 on display

HillV2?

Hilly...Hillier...Hilliest

hopeful
02-11-11, 13:08
kind of shilly name.

Wild Falcon
02-11-11, 15:31
Maybe:-

The Hillier is the condo
HillV2 is the shopping mall

;) HillV2 on display

reuters
02-11-11, 23:08
Since rumours are that the property market is easing, shouldn't this be priced at $600-$700psf now?

devilplate
02-11-11, 23:10
Since rumours are that the property market is easing, shouldn't this be priced at $600-$700psf now?
too ex la....last time hdb less den 10k...condo at most 20k la hehehe

reuters
02-11-11, 23:14
too ex la....last time hdb less den 10k...condo at most 20k la hehehe

I think that is what many people envision. That the jobs pay well, we do little work, hawker food is almost free of charge, and we get to buy condos at 20k.

Singapore should consider going back to farming? lol!

howgozit
02-11-11, 23:44

Like all marketing strategies, products are priced at what consumers are willing to pay rather than what they are actually worth.

A pair of Levi's is only about US$30+ in USA whereas the same pair of Levi's is about SG$100+ in Singapore.

If developers can sell for $1400psf, they wouldn't sell it at $700psf.

dtrax
02-11-11, 23:48
dont talk cock sing song leh... FEO acquisition value more than 700 psf, they easily one of the developers with strongest balance sheet, see below cost? At most they will priced to sell which I doubt they will even do this based on their sales tactics and similar formula used on euhabitat

yjcai
03-11-11, 20:22
no 1400 psf no talk. Since it is soho. Why not. May be higher since MRT will be priced in. nottinghill suites around that price think 1400 psf considered cheap.

rattydrama
03-11-11, 22:08
Concept

Nestled in the residential district of Hillview, a new development is awakening. Named The Hillier, within its enclave consists of stylist apartments and a hip mall. More than just alfresco dinning, there will also be a good mix of specialty shops spread over the 65,000sqft retail space. The Hillier condominium appeals to entrepreneurs, young couples in search of the trendy lifestyle and older folks looking for a chic neighbourhood to retreat to. The Hillier will have about 500 units ranging from 1 Bedroom to 2+Study SOHO units. Hillier’s lofty units together with lush greenery and charming village-style landscaping complete the picture-perfect property.

The Hillier is conveniently located within an established private residential estate in Hillview Avenue, just 400m to upcoming Hillview MRT station of the Downtown Line Phase 2 (scheduled to complete in 2015). When DTL2 opens in 2015, it will connect Hillview estate with the educational establishments along Bukit Timah Road, Botanic Garden, Newton, Marina Bay Sands and the rest of the city. With the MRT station nearby, there will be no lack of potential tenants looking for a quality home close by.

Wild Falcon
06-11-11, 16:01
Peetures out oredi. Looks not too bad. At least units not facing each other.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-homes-listing/hillier-1942

DaytonaSS
06-11-11, 16:28
wow feo in hillview pricing...

how much issit? 1 up the lanai? Got good returns bo WF?

Wild Falcon
06-11-11, 17:20
99LH in Hillview. Don't think good buy lah. But the shopping mall improves the amenities in the area.

yjcai
06-11-11, 17:40
So excited about the prospect in the area. Does it mean mindef is shifting soon? and the whole area will be redeveloped? Does feo knows something that we don't?

Glendale park, a very ulu to the max feo freehold condo suddenly for no reason huat. MRT up shopping mall up. So end of the day buy feo condo and you won't regret?

DaytonaSS
06-11-11, 21:29
So excited about the prospect in the area. Does it mean mindef is shifting soon? and the whole area will be redeveloped? Does feo knows something that we don't?

Glendale park, a very ulu to the max feo freehold condo suddenly for no reason huat. MRT up shopping mall up. So end of the day buy feo condo and you won't regret?

Feo houses are usually the worst location, but somehow they can command high psf prices with soho concept and create bench mark price in area one.

If i m not wrg, they dont like to buy land around mrt to maximise profit margins. Btw, they got the most project so some will kanna jackpot ba. personally i dont FEO project(dont really like Soho idea), but will be damn happy if they build one beside mine. To be fair, the finishing is quiet good although they price high psf.

DaytonaSS
06-11-11, 21:30
99LH in Hillview. Don't think good buy lah. But the shopping mall improves the amenities in the area.
hillview got alot of FH/999 projects right? 99 LH at least ask $1200?

yjcai
06-11-11, 22:55
hillview got alot of FH/999 projects right? 99 LH at least ask $1200?

i say 1300-1400

DaytonaSS
06-11-11, 23:01
i say 1300-1400

1400 might as well buy dleedon low floor unit... also 1400++
cannot be price 1300+++ ba.... market sentiments no good leh. I think 1300 give discount then 1100-1200 plus ba......

Wild Falcon
07-11-11, 08:34
I notice d'Leedon got a lot of fans. Every time anyone talk about any project (e.g. Bishan), someone will compare with d'Leedon and conclude its the best buy. Haha. Many supporters.

I think FEO may try to sell on the following points:-

1) Only high-rise in Hillview more than 10th floor (our govt one kind one. Only 99LH have no height limit. All the FH in Hillview they ensure below 10 floors)

2) Good views of Bukit Timah Hill (BTW, this condo got visual controls. Cannot have views towards Mindef and behind little guilin which is such a waste). That's why the facing is towards Bt Timah Hill and Hillview Ave

3) Rare 1 bedrooms in the area. Hillview area mainly 3 bedders. So there might be some pentup demand for 1-2 bedders. Small units also keep quantum affordable. The smallest 2 bedder in opposite Glendale Park is almost 1,100 sqft.

4) Just above a shopping mall and supermarket

5) Near future MRT - downtown line which is more efficient than circle line

6) Fresh air surrounded by nature and also conserved green rail corridor.

7) Exclusive private estate and peaceful - really no HDB flats can be seen.

8) FEO will emphasis on its high ceilings compared to many other developers

This project is not without merits. But I guess need to price right in the current market. Like you have mentioned, there are >1000 units unsold at d'Leedon. There is a lot of supply in the market.

1400 might as well buy dleedon low floor unit... also 1400++
cannot be price 1300+++ ba.... market sentiments no good leh. I think 1300 give discount then 1100-1200 plus ba......

Wild Falcon
07-11-11, 08:52
Don't think Mindef will shift. It's good to have Mindef there - it's like a natural open green hilly space. Imagine if built up to the max with condos, the area will become too cramped and won't be that desirable. Mindef is green buffer, then there is proposed green rail corridor, u have little guilin park behind, bt timah hill in front, dairy farm nature park nearby etc. That makes the place very unique as a leafy residential abode all surrounded by nature parks. Only problem with the area is accessibility and amenities and that can be solved with the new MRT and shopping mall. In any case, it's not exactly prime location, Mindef probably can continue to stay there bah.

amk
07-11-11, 09:43
Tis one has a shopping mall and super market rite below ? That will be the biggest selling point.
1400 no problem lah. Trees plus amenities and MRT.
Btw u can count the PSF from hill view, 100 per station. When it reaches Floridian FEO already selling 1800 (or is it 1900 already ?)
Go go FEO :D

DaytonaSS
07-11-11, 16:05
Tis one has a shopping mall and super market rite below ? That will be the biggest selling point.
1400 no problem lah. Trees plus amenities and MRT.
Btw u can count the PSF from hill view, 100 per station. When it reaches Floridian FEO already selling 1800 (or is it 1900 already ?)
Go go FEO :D

like that $1400psf bedok residence seems a better choice.... at least there got huge indian community for rental market. i never doubt FEO's ability to call for sky psf range. just comparing the choices one have for 1400 psf, hillview will be command a huge premium at this range.

few new proj i can think of at this range, thomson grand, upcoming bishan(guess), assential sky, casscadia, bedok residence(guess also),....

dtrax
07-11-11, 16:13
dun underestimate the power of feo... i'm pretty sure it wun be cheap, breakeven already close to 1.1k psf, given feo profit maximization and clear domination in the area, u can guess how much it can sell. It is not abt comparision with other more preasonable priced developments anymore, you see jardin, >2k psf, floridian so sky high. They dun care what others r selling, if they can hoot 1.5k psf which I think they will, they will caitao u to the max

rattydrama
07-11-11, 17:51
i think FEO is successful cos they sell u a dream, quality, good layout and class. u pay high but everthing is good n proper. also i hear that they have a good maintenance team with reasonable costs from my fren who is owning a unit built by feo

now the impression of FEO has change so much over the last 4 yrs.

with mrt and mall, I am sure pple are interested. deleedon can sell and this can sell as well but for a different reason.

yjcai
07-11-11, 17:52
dun underestimate the power of feo... i'm pretty sure it wun be cheap, breakeven already close to 1.1k psf, given feo profit maximization and clear domination in the area, u can guess how much it can sell. It is not abt comparision with other more preasonable priced developments anymore, you see jardin, >2k psf, floridian so sky high. They dun care what others r selling, if they can hoot 1.5k psf which I think they will, they will caitao u to the max
Possible to price like this

dtrax
10-11-11, 22:52
Saw the tentage up liao.. but weird a small fully self sustaining tentage with aircon and only 4 tables :scared-2: :scared-2:

Wild Falcon
11-11-11, 09:04
The showflat still under construction on the empty plot of land opposite Hillington Green. so FEO maituliao set up a temporary tentage first at the roundabout first lor. That's such a silly place to set up the tentage because its illegal for cars to stop at the roundabout to enquire right? And there is hardly any human traffic there.

I heard 1 bedder 700k+ and 2 bedder 900k+. Dunno accurate or not.

Saw the tentage up liao.. but weird a small fully self sustaining tentage with aircon and only 4 tables :scared-2: :scared-2:

yjcai
11-11-11, 18:16
wow feo in hillview pricing...

how much issit? 1 up the lanai? Got good returns bo WF?

no 1500 psf no talk small tentage up will post pics soon

yjcai
11-11-11, 18:19
The showflat still under construction on the empty plot of land opposite Hillington Green. so FEO maituliao set up a temporary tentage first at the roundabout first lor. That's such a silly place to set up the tentage because its illegal for cars to stop at the roundabout to enquire right? And there is hardly any human traffic there.

I heard 1 bedder 700k+ and 2 bedder 900k+. Dunno accurate or not.

oh trust me its not stupid small tentage FTW. If create a jam, people will ask why why jam then OH HILLIER and HILLV2 and tentage only 4 tables, so it creates an illusion. This is marketing. Who say no human traffic. Everyday cars jam there during peak hours like no tomorrow. Then everyday news you see ads with melodic song during news time better than dream of dream. You know because of the jam I take a while and admire the showroom and the greenery for free.

hl124273
11-11-11, 19:45

Far East projects are known to be much pricier than the rest. Deep pockets, they can hold or lease them out.

hl124273
11-11-11, 19:50
i think FEO is successful cos they sell u a dream, quality, good layout and class. u pay high but everthing is good n proper. also i hear that they have a good maintenance team with reasonable costs from my fren who is owning a unit built by feo

now the impression of FEO has change so much over the last 4 yrs.

with mrt and mall, I am sure pple are interested. deleedon can sell and this can sell as well but for a different reason.

Have you seen the Micasa by Far East that was launched in 2010 in the sub-urbs?
Very bad quality, and FEO sales agent told me "What you see is not what you get " when I probed about some of the items in the showflat e.g. the kitchen tap, hob, sink .. was told "it won't be the same brand but similar . maybe will give you something better". I doubt FEO will give you something better. The wardrobe - flimsy piece of chip board that looks set to topple if you really push hard. A far cry from what you expect for the dollar you pay.

Having said that, I must say that the sky high prices of FEO projects in the bukit timah area are better than those in the sub-urbs .e.g Jardine, Floridian .. but of course at an even much higher cut-throat price.

Well its a good thing if your apartment is surrounded by Far East projects because FEO will help to raise the "bar" and you can ride on it :)

rattydrama
11-11-11, 21:34
Have you seen the Micasa by Far East that was launched in 2010 in the sub-urbs?
Very bad quality, and FEO sales agent told me "What you see is not what you get " when I probed about some of the items in the showflat e.g. the kitchen tap, hob, sink .. was told "it won't be the same brand but similar . maybe will give you something better". I doubt FEO will give you something better. The wardrobe - flimsy piece of chip board that looks set to topple if you really push hard. A far cry from what you expect for the dollar you pay.

Having said that, I must say that the sky high prices of FEO projects in the bukit timah area are better than those in the sub-urbs .e.g Jardine, Floridian .. but of course at an even much higher cut-throat price.

Well its a good thing if your apartment is surrounded by Far East projects because FEO will help to raise the "bar" and you can ride on it :)

visited woodhaven few months back. the finishing is not bad. besides, the layout is much better than most reputable developer these days.

rattydrama
11-11-11, 21:39
anyone know is there plans to re construct the round about? The road leading to standard chartered shoud have 2 lanes instead of 1, its getting very crowded.

Wild Falcon
12-11-11, 21:12
I understand they will constructing another road direct out from Hillview Ave to upper bukit timah and dairy farm, between Glendale Park and Hillview Park. Or else this HillV2 come out, the infrastruture (one lane Hillview Road and roundable) will not be able to accomodate ever since Mindef blocked up. Also bus lane at Upper Bukit Timah has caused quite a lot of chaos at roundabout as cars from Hillview Road cannot filter out to Upper Bukit Timah with the MRT construction mess.

anyone know is there plans to re construct the round about? The road leading to standard chartered shoud have 2 lanes instead of 1, its getting very crowded.

dmonddd
12-11-11, 21:13
leasehold...others surrounding same is freehold

why?

devilplate
12-11-11, 21:25
leasehold...others surrounding same is freehold

why?
bcoz this is from gls lor....whaha

defoelebron
12-11-11, 21:55
Hillvista on hindsight is a good buy given the average 1300 plus psf for hillier

devilplate
12-11-11, 21:59
Hillvista on hindsight is a good buy given the average 1300 plus psf for hillier
last yr i shortlisted hillvista....gg for 1050psf....now seems cheap cheap liao.....

yjcai
12-11-11, 22:07
Hillvista. That one. I pity certain blocks full blast of afternoon sun everyday.

defoelebron
13-11-11, 08:32
Well, that's always stack which will not have the best facing like facing the field but it's factored in the price anyway like usually u pay a premium for pool facing

Wild Falcon
14-11-11, 11:06
Hillvista is largely NS facing leh. Afternoon sun is some other Hillview condos.

I guess FEO can harp on the fact this is the tallest condo in Hillview. 26 floor right? The rest of the FH condos all limited to 10 floor. But it also means the plot ratio of the rest of the condos might be revised upwards in the future. SG govt really one kind. As long as 99LH, the plot ratio suddenly much higher than the FH beside. So it appears plot ratio has nothing to to with urban planning and height controls but profit maximisation.

Hillvista. That one. I pity certain blocks full blast of afternoon sun everyday.

dtrax
14-11-11, 11:29
Many things to promote

"Full SOHO/High Ceilings for all units" - Cooool, interesting
"Walking dist to MRT" - awesome
"The ONLY new condo to be launch in Hillview after so many donkey yrs effect" - WOW!!!
"New York style concept" - WOW WOW!!!!!!
"Only integrated mall/condo in HillView" - WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!
"Hill of Hill - I see Hill, I think of the Hillier Fareast inspiring Hillier condo video ad" - MUST BUY MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmonddd
14-11-11, 13:32
hillvista great for couples /singles only....not for others

Eastboy
14-11-11, 17:29
Many things to promote

"Full SOHO/High Ceilings for all units" - Cooool, interesting
"Walking dist to MRT" - awesome
"The ONLY new condo to be launch in Hillview after so many donkey yrs effect" - WOW!!!
"New York style concept" - WOW WOW!!!!!!
"Only integrated mall/condo in HillView" - WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!
"Hill of Hill - I see Hill, I think of the Hillier Fareast inspiring Hillier condo video ad" - MUST BUY MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no offense, but i really find FEO properties a turnoff because they distort market prices.

DaytonaSS
14-11-11, 17:40
no offense, but i really find FEO properties a turnoff because they distort market prices.
haha Wrong bro!! they set new market trend! And u wish they build 1 new development near your place. Instant 20% upside ; )

Eastboy
14-11-11, 17:47
haha Wrong bro!! they set new market trend! And u wish they build 1 new development near your place. Instant 20% upside ; )

yeah but 5-10 yrs later any FEO property will not look trendy anymore, and thus capital gains will not be as much as another comparable non-FEO property. what people are paying premium is the branding....

dmon
14-11-11, 18:53
Hill vista bring ur umbrella if u r walking from one tower to another tower when it rains
Bound to get wet

Different for hillier?

yjcai
14-11-11, 19:21
Hill vista bring ur umbrella if u r walking from one tower to another tower when it rains
Bound to get wet

Different for hillier?

howwwwwwwww

Eastboy
14-11-11, 19:26
Bound to get wet

Different for hillier?

go by basement carpark la....LOL

dtrax
14-11-11, 19:27
howwwwwwwww

Is he trying to say Hillvista land area so luxurious until need to walk far far to the next tower and if no umbrella will get drenched? :scared-5: :scared-5:

dmon
14-11-11, 20:19
Is he trying to say Hillvista land area so luxurious until need to walk far far to the next tower and if no umbrella will get drenched? :scared-5: :scared-5:
If u walk from ur tower to BBQ pit or gym u will get wet if it rains. Unless u go through basement. And walking from tower to tower there's no cover

defoelebron
14-11-11, 21:10
Agreed...a design flaw of this development.....but still love this place:)

dmon
14-11-11, 22:05
The love is for young couples and singles.
No playground. No way kids can cycle ard. Pool n BBQ pavilions nice. One of the best. Ground floor units have no privacy.

What about hillier?
Jumping to buy without thinking of whether u will stay there with comfort, will backfire.

kane
14-11-11, 22:34
i wonder if this point has been raised but feo seems to have a knack for coming up with queer names...

DaytonaSS
14-11-11, 22:59
Hillvista is largely NS facing leh. Afternoon sun is some other Hillview condos.

I guess FEO can harp on the fact this is the tallest condo in Hillview. 26 floor right? The rest of the FH condos all limited to 10 floor. But it also means the plot ratio of the rest of the condos might be revised upwards in the future. SG govt really one kind. As long as 99LH, the plot ratio suddenly much higher than the FH beside. So it appears plot ratio has nothing to to with urban planning and height controls but profit maximisation.

Yes yes govt very clever. Rent the land to u for 99 years. Rent many many. Maximise land usage

dtrax
21-11-11, 13:46
Received SMS that ALL units LESS than 1mil lol

dmonddd
21-11-11, 13:58
Yes yes govt very clever. Rent the land to u for 99 years. Rent many many. Maximise land usage

i asked earlier why LH99
gahmen wants to control landbanks. near to expiry, they will still have a say. although not tested, what happens end of 99 yrs? in other countries, lease renewal requires fee payment equivalent to market price then.

over time, property prices on uptrend. the difference will definitely be for the gahmen. same in any country with LH land

on the other extreme....if all land gahmen sell are FH....our town plan will be messy. every private developer (incldg foreign ones) will later do as they please - unless there are still approvals to be sought from gahmen
lose of control - later majority of landbanks owned by foreign companies

dmonddd
21-11-11, 14:28
Received SMS that ALL units LESS than 1mil lol

what are the smallest and largest unit size?
i know they have 1 BR to 2+1 BR units
so even below $1m for a unit less than 1000 sq ft, i find it unattractive for LH.

Hillvista FH 2BR doing at 1000+psf

Eastboy
21-11-11, 18:41
what are the smallest and largest unit size?
i know they have 1 BR to 2+1 BR units
so even below $1m for a unit less than 1000 sq ft, i find it unattractive for LH.

Hillvista FH 2BR doing at 1000+psf

yah if it's like 500sqft for 800,000 i think it's dumb.

but if it's 500sqft for 600,000 then it's sweet. kekeke

dmonddd
21-11-11, 19:20
Dtrax didn't say
Anyone knows? I want to know if feo marketing agent is working smarter and harder to grab liquidity from market.

Very intense competition among marketing agents and developers
If I'm in their position I will be pulling my hair to see how can offload stocks

Queueing ppl won't work effectively there are better options ......quick and fast

Eastboy
21-11-11, 21:19
Dtrax didn't say
Anyone knows? I want to know if feo marketing agent is working smarter and harder to grab liquidity from market.

Very intense competition among marketing agents and developers
If I'm in their position I will be pulling my hair to see how can offload stocks

Queueing ppl won't work effectively there are better options ......quick and fast

i would say...if it is priced to sell according to market conditions, it WILL sell.

dmonddd
21-11-11, 21:35
i would say...if it is priced to sell according to market conditions, it WILL sell.
i don't think so - compared to foresque, this one's timing is out

Eastboy
21-11-11, 21:48
i don't think so - compared to foresque, this one's timing is out

ya so developers have to sell it cheaper la...if price is attractive, people will bite. but looking at all the crazy prices now i also dunno what it means by 'cheap'. :banghead:

dmonddd
22-11-11, 08:50
ya so developers have to sell it cheaper la...if price is attractive, people will bite. but looking at all the crazy prices now i also dunno what it means by 'cheap'. :banghead:

One buddy who stays in hillview area told me that tent is so quiet.
No crowd
Or everyone is waiting for buffet spread

dmonddd
22-11-11, 09:39
Hillier - < $1000 psf
Bedok - $1300psf

Both LH

other than factors of in laws nearby, near MRT, son/daughter going to nearby schools - which would you buy for investment

driving distance to orchard.... which one is shorter

jyaw1977
23-11-11, 11:23
according to the agent, the 1+1 bedroom will be ~ 1350psf

Wild Falcon
23-11-11, 14:11
The showflat is not ready and it's not launched yet. The tent is just to pass brochures and brief passerbys. It's not a high human traffic area. I think this is targeting a different crowd from Bedok Residences, even though pricing might be similar. Hillier is probably targeting the crowd living in the Hillview/Upper Bukit Timah/Chestnut area with private addresses. Bedok Residences on the other hand has significant catchment in Bedok - mainly upgraders.

One buddy who stays in hillview area told me that tent is so quiet.
No crowd
Or everyone is waiting for buffet spread

dmonddd
23-11-11, 18:20
The showflat is not ready and it's not launched yet. The tent is just to pass brochures and brief passerbys. It's not a high human traffic area. I think this is targeting a different crowd from Bedok Residences, even though pricing might be similar. Hillier is probably targeting the crowd living in the Hillview/Upper Bukit Timah/Chestnut area with private addresses. Bedok Residences on the other hand has significant catchment in Bedok - mainly upgraders.

Doesn't matter if it's show flat or brochure or briefing area, traffic will pass through.

Probably you are right on target market....bedok up graders used to LH
Hillview surrounding condos, all used to FH. No interest since many choices

rattydrama
23-11-11, 20:33
the preview has started as I was invited. Free high tea...haha

dmonddd
23-11-11, 23:13
This one lost on grabbing market liquidity to capitaland
They have to throw in abalone

Wild Falcon
24-11-11, 08:54
I think not preview or launched yet, just "showcase". With Bedok selling like hot cakes and sucking up liquidity, I think FEO must wait for a while to release this. Hillview is not like Bedok or Bishan or Tampines with a huge HDB catchment. Also historically 99LH in a FH land catchment private residential area doesn't sell as well.

ecimbew
24-11-11, 09:55
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2011-04-29/hillview.jpg

It looks like Far East Organization is the winner in the fight for this lucrative plot of land along Hillview Avenue. The developer out-bid 11 others for this 99-year leasehold residential/commercial plot of land very close to the upcoming Downtown Line Hillview MRT station.

They bid $289.78m or $672.61 psf ppr for the land, of which up to 15% of it can be used for commercial purposes. Coming in a close second was Sing Holdings and Fragrance Group who lose out by a mere $7.5m.

Analysts suggest a breakeven cost of around $1,100 psf and we think the selling price could be close to the $1,300 mark. But knowing Far East, for all you know it could go past the $1,500psf mark!

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/12+bids+for+Hillview+Avenue+plot/

ecimbew
24-11-11, 09:58
Hillview Avenue was Singapore 's largest site for Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, or SERS in short, under the Housing and Development Board (HDB). SERS was announced for Hillview in March 1999, and was swiftly followed by a survey conducted in June 1999 by HDB. 1,364 lessees, or 86% of the total Hillview flat lessees responded to the survey, and 1,178 lessees, or 86%, of those who responded indicated their support for the scheme. Majority of the Hillview residents were then relocated to Goodview Gardens at Bukit Batok West Avenue 5.

Residential
With the last HDB flats demolished in 2005, Hillview is moulded into a private estate with over 18 private condominiums, which are largely freehold or on 999-years lease, and an assortment of aged landed property.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/singapore/singapore_district/1035/hillview.php

ecimbew
24-11-11, 10:05
http://luxelivingblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/290411_st_hillview.jpg

ecimbew
24-11-11, 10:11
Princess Elizabeth Estate, which was located near Hillview Avenue's Elizabeth Drive, was built around 1951 to commemorate the wedding of Princess Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth II) to Prince Philip (the Duke of Edinburgh) in 1947.

Residences @ Hillview
There was also Housing Development Board (HDB) estates built around 1979 at the north end of Hillview, with a community centre, a wet market, a hawker centre and some neighbourhood shops. In 1999, the government announced that the HDB estate would be relocated to Bukit Gombak via the largest Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme (SERS). The residents started the relocation in 2003-2005. By late 2005, the HDB estates were demolished.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7837/h24rc.jpg
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/136/h33ep.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4729/h14tk.jpg

Courtesy of Redstone from Skyscrapercity forum

devilplate
24-11-11, 10:14
i doubt this Mall will be successful....nowadays Malls must be right beside/on top of MRT

Wild Falcon
24-11-11, 10:44
I think concept different. This mall is more for giving convenience to the residents in the area - not meant to be the crowded integrated bus interchange type like mature HDB estates like Jurong Point or Bishan or Bedok. Must remember there are different segments of the markets. Some prefer to stay above bus interchange with hordes of teenage crowd coming every weekend. Some others may prefer some peace and quiet near greenery while still having some convenience at the doorstep. More "yuppie" than "HDB upgrader" target. Singapore is made up of 80% HDB and 20% private. Obviously the HDB upgrader market is way larger. But being 99LH is a disadvantage here. Just like d'Leedon is not moving like Bedok Residences. Most HDB upgraders are not particular about LH vs FH.

devilplate
24-11-11, 10:54
something like sembawang shopping ctr? not crowded and away from mrt....

gd for nearby residents but may not be gd for landlord and tenants....

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 11:03
Will the next project be THE HILLIEST?

Tripp
24-11-11, 13:32
The development inhabitants will be known as the Hillier-Hillbillies.

Name: The Hillier
Developer Far East Organization
Tenure: 99-year leasehold
District: 23
Site Area: 153,863.84 sqft
Est. TOP: TBA
No of Towers: 2
No of Storeys: 23, 36
No of Units 528
No of Carpark Lots: 726 multiple storey car park

Tower 1 - New York
1 Bedroom: 474 - 503sqft
1 + 1 Bedroom: 514 - 564 sqft
2 + 1 Bedroom 697 - 727 sqft

Tower 2 - London
1 Bedroom 502 - 510 sqft
1 + 1 Bedroom 535 - 553 sqft
2 + 1 Bedroom 690 - 731 sqft

http://the-seawind.com/hilliercondo/wp-content/uploads/image/the%20hillier%202.jpg

http://the-seawind.com/hilliercondo/wp-content/uploads/image/the%20hillier%20site%20map.jpg

http://the-seawind.com/hilliercondo/wp-content/uploads/image/unit%20details.jpg

http://the-seawind.com/hilliercondo/wp-content/uploads/image/the%20hillier%20facilities.jpg

Eastboy
24-11-11, 15:05
sounds like a $17xx psf project, since seawind in telok kurau launched for $16xx psf with no mrt, no amenities, no bus-stop, no nothing....:doh:

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 16:13
What London New York... Wannabe. Sillier

hyenergix
24-11-11, 17:54
Lousy 99LH. Chop carrot.

dmonddd
24-11-11, 18:00
all think so? plenty of sheep/cow out there. Grass yummy....

mcmlxxvi
24-11-11, 20:37
all think so? plenty of sheep/cow out there. Grass yummy....
Ya they love hills

yjcai
24-11-11, 22:30
I just saw 2X SHOWROOM for hillier. What are chances it will be cheap?!

dtrax
24-11-11, 22:39
npnt... one for new york theme, the other for london theme?

whoh757
25-11-11, 00:01
no 3 or 4 bedders.. target market different from usual hillview condos or even the new ones i.e. treehouse foresque etc.

yjcai
25-11-11, 00:18
Working hard through the night

hyenergix
25-11-11, 06:37
Developer is so desperate to launch quickly...

stalingrad
25-11-11, 10:22
Developer is so desperate to launch quickly...

too late now. the demand has vanished already.

dmonddd
26-11-11, 08:36
buddy who stayed ard there said showroom all ready....

looks like all developers just want to take a $1million plus from public which most dont feel that a burden given current interest rate low regime

when risk increased, what happened to interest rates during those days?
low/ high

dmonddd
26-11-11, 17:57
buddy said that showroom is on fast track for completion.....looks like a 1 dec 2011 launch.

ppl enquiring in small tent still not that many.

stalingrad
26-11-11, 18:02
buddy said that showroom is on fast track for completion.....looks like a 1 dec 2011 launch.

ppl enquiring in small tent still not that many.

better hurry. Sell before singaporeans wise up.

dmonddd
26-11-11, 18:08
depends....$1million plus property singaporeans have cash

above $1.5million they think harder.

developers saw this segment "hot cakes" now

next year 2012 developers market leftovers overseas...

dmonddd
26-11-11, 22:05
i suppose your home country ain't doing that well. otherwise u wont be squatting here.

better hurry. Sell before singaporeans wise up.

Wild Falcon
01-12-11, 10:58
Unbelievable Bt Panjang mixed use site at $805 psfppr.

=====

A COMMERCIAL and residential site that will be integrated with three transportation nodes - the Bukit Panjang LRT and MRT stations and a bus interchange - attracted 10 bids at a state tender yesterday.

The top bid, from two Sim Lian entities, was for $805.26 per square foot of potential gross floor area, or 10.7 per cent higher than the second highest bid of $727.36 per square foot per plot ratio from two Keppel Land units. The third highest bid, from a partnership between United Engineers unit UED Capital Venture and Singapore Press Holdings' Earth Holdings, was $679.65 psf ppr.Sim Lian is expected to develop a retail and condo project on the 99-year leasehold site.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has specified that a minimum 35 per cent and a maximum 40 per cent of the 612,078.41 sq ft maximum gross floor for the site has to be set aside for commercial use. When the site was launched on Oct 11, Credo Real Estate executive director Ong Teck Hui predicted that it would draw six to 10 bids with a top bid of $600-$700 psf ppr. Yesterday he said that the recent hype created from the launch of Bedok Residences, next to Bedok MRT Station, at an average price of $1,350 psf probably contributed to the optimistic sentiment at yesterday's tender.

He also noted that mixed-use developments comprising residential and commercial use have generated keen interest among home buyers, especially if they are also integrated with transportation facilities. 'The attraction is the convenience of being right at the doorstep of shopping and transport amenities which is appreciated by owner-occupiers and investors as these are strong selling points to tenants. 'There are not many commercial/residential sites in the Government Land Sales programme and such sites tend to be competitively bidded for when offered for tender. The Bedok Residences site attracted nine bidders resulting in a top bid of $841 psf ppr in September 2010 while the Punggol Central site fetched a top bid of $752 psf ppr with seven parties contesting in February 2011,' he added. An analyst estimates that assuming Sim Lian is targeting an average selling price of $1,300 psf for the residential component, the valuation for the retail component (inclusive of a 15 per cent profit margin) would be $2,700 psf.
This assumes that the mall's efficiency ratio (ratio of net lettable area to gross floor area) is 65 per cent; if the efficiency ratio goes up to 80 per cent, the retail valuation would be lower at $2,200 psf.

URA will give the developer of the latest plot at the junction of Jelebu Road and Petir Road seven years to complete the mixed development.
Other bidders at yesterday's tender included Empire Square Investments and Newston Developments, each a partnership between City Developments and Hong Leong Holdings ($671.82 psf ppr). Also bidding at yesterday's tender was a joint venture between Wing Tai's Wingstar Investment and Mercatus Retail Development (a unit of a co-operative whose shareholders are said to include NTUC Income and NTUC FairPrice); its bid was $657.36 psf ppr. BBR Property, Guthrie, SK Land and Sun Venture Group teamed up for a $595 psf ppr bid while Frasers Centrepoint group units Aquamarine Development and FC Commercial Trustee bid $572.31 psf ppr. Far East Organization's Kentish View joined forces with Sekisui House to offer $571.82 psf ppr. A partnership involving Jack Investment and Teneriffe Development, both linked to Han Chee Juan, offered $516.27 psf ppr. The lowest bid, from Kheng Leong unit Peak Shines, was $408.44 psf ppr.

Separately, URA yesterday released the detailed sales conditions for a white site in the established commercial hub at Novena under the reserve list. Developers keen on the site - at the corner of Thomson and Irrawaddy roads - can apply for its release accompanied with an undertaking of a minimum bid price. If this minimum price is acceptable to the government, the site will be launched for tender. The land parcel can have a maximum gross floor area of about 301,852 sq ft - of which at least 30 per cent must be for hotel use and the rest for residential, office, retail and other complementary commercial uses.

yjcai
03-12-11, 10:07
H88 claims this will sell at 1k psf cheap cheap. Think Sim Lian doing charity?

Tennery
Bukit Panjang Plaza
Railway Corridor
Interchange
New mall below
Close to nature
MRT
LRT

Hey hey Hillier is cheap. Anyone going for Hillier Yoga session tomorrow?

Unbelievable Bt Panjang mixed use site at $805 psfppr.

=====

A COMMERCIAL and residential site that will be integrated with three transportation nodes - the Bukit Panjang LRT and MRT stations and a bus interchange - attracted 10 bids at a state tender yesterday.

The top bid, from two Sim Lian entities, was for $805.26 per square foot of potential gross floor area, or 10.7 per cent higher than the second highest bid of $727.36 per square foot per plot ratio from two Keppel Land units. The third highest bid, from a partnership between United Engineers unit UED Capital Venture and Singapore Press Holdings' Earth Holdings, was $679.65 psf ppr.Sim Lian is expected to develop a retail and condo project on the 99-year leasehold site.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has specified that a minimum 35 per cent and a maximum 40 per cent of the 612,078.41 sq ft maximum gross floor for the site has to be set aside for commercial use. When the site was launched on Oct 11, Credo Real Estate executive director Ong Teck Hui predicted that it would draw six to 10 bids with a top bid of $600-$700 psf ppr. Yesterday he said that the recent hype created from the launch of Bedok Residences, next to Bedok MRT Station, at an average price of $1,350 psf probably contributed to the optimistic sentiment at yesterday's tender.

He also noted that mixed-use developments comprising residential and commercial use have generated keen interest among home buyers, especially if they are also integrated with transportation facilities. 'The attraction is the convenience of being right at the doorstep of shopping and transport amenities which is appreciated by owner-occupiers and investors as these are strong selling points to tenants. 'There are not many commercial/residential sites in the Government Land Sales programme and such sites tend to be competitively bidded for when offered for tender. The Bedok Residences site attracted nine bidders resulting in a top bid of $841 psf ppr in September 2010 while the Punggol Central site fetched a top bid of $752 psf ppr with seven parties contesting in February 2011,' he added. An analyst estimates that assuming Sim Lian is targeting an average selling price of $1,300 psf for the residential component, the valuation for the retail component (inclusive of a 15 per cent profit margin) would be $2,700 psf.
This assumes that the mall's efficiency ratio (ratio of net lettable area to gross floor area) is 65 per cent; if the efficiency ratio goes up to 80 per cent, the retail valuation would be lower at $2,200 psf.

URA will give the developer of the latest plot at the junction of Jelebu Road and Petir Road seven years to complete the mixed development.
Other bidders at yesterday's tender included Empire Square Investments and Newston Developments, each a partnership between City Developments and Hong Leong Holdings ($671.82 psf ppr). Also bidding at yesterday's tender was a joint venture between Wing Tai's Wingstar Investment and Mercatus Retail Development (a unit of a co-operative whose shareholders are said to include NTUC Income and NTUC FairPrice); its bid was $657.36 psf ppr. BBR Property, Guthrie, SK Land and Sun Venture Group teamed up for a $595 psf ppr bid while Frasers Centrepoint group units Aquamarine Development and FC Commercial Trustee bid $572.31 psf ppr. Far East Organization's Kentish View joined forces with Sekisui House to offer $571.82 psf ppr. A partnership involving Jack Investment and Teneriffe Development, both linked to Han Chee Juan, offered $516.27 psf ppr. The lowest bid, from Kheng Leong unit Peak Shines, was $408.44 psf ppr.

Separately, URA yesterday released the detailed sales conditions for a white site in the established commercial hub at Novena under the reserve list. Developers keen on the site - at the corner of Thomson and Irrawaddy roads - can apply for its release accompanied with an undertaking of a minimum bid price. If this minimum price is acceptable to the government, the site will be launched for tender. The land parcel can have a maximum gross floor area of about 301,852 sq ft - of which at least 30 per cent must be for hotel use and the rest for residential, office, retail and other complementary commercial uses.

dmonddd
03-12-11, 10:37
unless you are looking at low LTV 30% should be ok to jump...tan ku ku abit

yjcai
03-12-11, 18:14
Hillier tentage already got kids running around.

dmonddd
03-12-11, 19:27
interesting...staff kids.
i missed the ad in papers.

anyway not interested in something too far in the future with so many uncertainties

more downsides than upsides

bargain hunter
06-12-11, 08:33
Far East's The Hillier, a 528-unit project in Hillview Avenue, near the upcoming Hillview MRT station, and the 435-apartment The Nautical in Sembawang being built by MCC Land, will be launched within the next two weeks.
Agents said prices at The Hillier are expected to be around $1,200 psf, with 503 sq ft one-bedroom units to go for about $750,000.
Indicative prices for The Nautical are expected to range between $850 and $1,000 psf.

Wild Falcon
06-12-11, 09:43
If it' really $1,200psf, then I think the price is ok lah. No matter what, it's a better location than Tennery which was going for greater than $1,200psf right? Also the Thomson Grand (further from town and ugly cheena design) or even Bedok Residences (smack in the middle of HDB neighbourhood) were going for greater than $1300osf. After all, we are talking about totally exclusive private estate surrounded by real nature and green corridor with future MRT station and retail podium downstairs.

Going to be launched 15 Dec so I heard.

dmonddd
06-12-11, 12:08
i see that as well but the current market is irrational on pricing - largely demand forces and also IFS (itchy finger syndrome).

previous investment rule/thoughts may not work....

DaytonaSS
06-12-11, 23:26
sorry i got to say this ah, i know next to 0 knowledge in hillview properties so i pull out all records with hillview name from ura...

this is like 50% more expensive than hillview regency.

last transcation

HILLVIEW REGENCY

972,000 1,119 Strata 868 Nov-11

50% more ex than..
HILLVIEW PARK
1 1,168,000 1,346 Strata 868 Nov-11

20% more ex than...
HILLVIEW HEIGHTS
1 950,000 980 Strata 970

20% more ex than (landed)- maybe not a good comparison
HILLVIEW VILLAS
Terrace House 1 2,350,000 2,829 Land 831

70% more ex than(apartment)- not a good comparison again
HILLVIEW APARTMENTS Apartment 1 880,000 1,206 Strata 730

same price as ....
HILLVISTA ELIZABETH DRIVE Condominium 1 1,100,000 915 Strata 1,202 Sep-11

50% more ex than
HILLVIEW 128 HILLVIEW AVENUE Apartment 1 910,000 1,044 Strata 872 Jul-11

50% more ex than
HILLVIEW GREEN
Condominium 1 1,280,000 1,582 Strata 809 Jul-11

i am sure there are alot more condos in the exclusive hilllview area but if we dont look so far to bukit panjang, bedok or even reservoir area......

does $1200 still sound ok if there are so many development in the 800 psf price range?

Sorry for the noob posting as i m unfamiliar with this estate.

whoh757
07-12-11, 15:34
You are right. Think 1200 psf pricing is on par with The Lania, also Far East (still selling now). Further away, TreeHouse (920 psf plus psf now) and Foresque is at 1100 plus psf (still selling now). Perhaps Far East is focusing on non-families as i think Hillier is all 1 and 2 bedders?

sorry i got to say this ah, i know next to 0 knowledge in hillview properties so i pull out all records with hillview name from ura...

this is like 50% more expensive than hillview regency.

last transcation

HILLVIEW REGENCY

972,000 1,119 Strata 868 Nov-11

50% more ex than..
HILLVIEW PARK
1 1,168,000 1,346 Strata 868 Nov-11

20% more ex than...
HILLVIEW HEIGHTS
1 950,000 980 Strata 970

20% more ex than (landed)- maybe not a good comparison
HILLVIEW VILLAS
Terrace House 1 2,350,000 2,829 Land 831

70% more ex than(apartment)- not a good comparison again
HILLVIEW APARTMENTS Apartment 1 880,000 1,206 Strata 730

same price as ....
HILLVISTA ELIZABETH DRIVE Condominium 1 1,100,000 915 Strata 1,202 Sep-11

50% more ex than
HILLVIEW 128 HILLVIEW AVENUE Apartment 1 910,000 1,044 Strata 872 Jul-11

50% more ex than
HILLVIEW GREEN
Condominium 1 1,280,000 1,582 Strata 809 Jul-11

i am sure there are alot more condos in the exclusive hilllview area but if we dont look so far to bukit panjang, bedok or even reservoir area......

does $1200 still sound ok if there are so many development in the 800 psf price range?

Sorry for the noob posting as i m unfamiliar with this estate.

reporter2
08-12-11, 17:29
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_742466.html

A taste of NY and London in Hillview Ave

Mixed-use project will have retail, small office, residential components

Published on Dec 8, 2011

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20111207/ST_IMAGES_CLHILLV.jpg
hillV2, which will blend the ambience of the affluent Bukit Timah area with its history as an industrial enclave, will have a 33-unit mall mostly comprising food and beverage outlets and featuring US brands like the Dean & Deluca gourmet chain. -- PHOTO: FAR EAST ORGANIZATION

By Cheryl Lim

NEW HILLVIEW DEVELOPMENT (http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/pdf/20111207/ST_IMAGES_MONEY22.pdf)

DEVELOPER Far East Organization is planning to place a big-city style project more associated with Orchard Road in the suburban neighbourhood of Hillview Avenue.

The aim is to capture some of the urban edge found in big cities overseas while still exploiting its distinct Singapore location.

The mixed-use development will include a two-storey retail component featuring architectural and cultural elements designed to evoke the style of places like New York and London.

There will also be a 528-unit small office, home office (SoHo) residential space called The Hillier.

The new development, to be called hillV2, is intended to reflect the area's heritage, said Mr Chng Kiong Huat, executive director for development and planning at Far East Organization.

That will mean blending the ambience of the affluent Upper Bukit Timah area with its history as a 1940s industrial enclave.

Mr Chng said hillV2's distinctive concept and proximity will appeal to the 700,000 residents in the surrounding Bukit Timah and Bukit Batok areas even though there are other retail offerings nearby, such as the Rail Mall.

Far East's new industrial-chic concept, which is similar to its mixed-use retail development in Seletar called Greenwich V, has potential, say retail consultants.

Ms Sulian Tan, senior director of retail and lifestyle at Savills Singapore, said the style may not appeal to everyone but expatriates and well-travelled Singaporeans might find it to their taste.

'I believe there is a sufficiently large customer base who would appreciate having such a lifestyle experience without having to drive all the way to the city,' said Ms Tan.

Other experts say the project could draw visitors from other parts of Singapore, especially once the nearby Hillview MRT station is completed.

But analysts caution that such a lifestyle concept might not work in other suburban areas.

'This works because the concept is linked to the distinctive past of the [Hillview] neighbourhood,' said Mr Ong Kah Seng, director at property research firm R'ST Research.

'Instead of transplanting the concept wholesale to another area, it might work better to leverage on the neighbourhood's own unique characteristics to develop a fresh concept.'

Several American brands will be at the mall, including Dean & Deluca, a gourmet chain that started in New York's SoHo district. Known for its gourmet products, bakery, cafe and delicatessen, it has stores across the United States, as well as in Japan, South Korea, Thailand and the Middle East.

The mall will have 33 units with sizes ranging from 311 sq ft to 8,887 sq ft. Food and beverage outlets will comprise 60 per cent of its total net lettable area of 55,500 sq ft.

A further 20 per cent will be allocated to a high-end supermarket, similar to the Jasons Market Place concept, said Far East. The remaining space will be taken up by beauty, lifestyle and educational services.

The mall is expected to be completed by the end of 2013.

[email protected]

yjcai
08-12-11, 17:43
Swatting flies

dtrax
10-12-11, 14:19
- now units are bigger 50-100sqft more
- price reduction 750k av to 700k, 830k to 800k

yjcai
10-12-11, 14:56
- now units are bigger 50-100sqft more
- price reduction 750k av to 700k, 830k to 800k

1100 psf onwards?

phantom_opera
10-12-11, 15:01
developers drop price by 5%, still no taker, 10%, still no taker 15% ... rollover hs begun:banghead:

mcmlxxvi
10-12-11, 21:30
What kind of condo name is one that sounds like HIV2....

whoh757
10-12-11, 22:09
what price to go in and buy? realistically? :D

developers drop price by 5%, still no taker, 10%, still no taker 15% ... rollover hs begun:banghead:

devilplate
10-12-11, 22:17
what price to go in and buy? realistically? :D
Buy after cm4 and 5 removed

yjcai
12-12-11, 14:33
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/img00000004k.jpg/

yjcai
12-12-11, 14:36
11/12/2011 : Carnival at Hillier. Did you miss it?
12/12/2011 : They are tearing down the tentage!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/442/img00000006j.jpg/

yjcai
12-12-11, 14:40
12/12/11. Affected by CM5. Tearing down the tentage.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/img00000011z.jpg/

DaytonaSS
13-12-11, 22:12
packing up? so did the property launch?

Eastboy
13-12-11, 22:24
12/12/11. Affected by CM5. Tearing down the tentage.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/img00000011z.jpg/

LOL. maybe decided not to sell.

yjcai
13-12-11, 23:36
Up market their site again with proper soil fills and grass carpet to make the countryside feel, more neat garden features, more trees, ATAS artworks, bigger carpark, more big balloons, extending garden territory, determined to launch more than ever. Getting awed even when passing by the site with improved landscaping.

Wild Falcon
15-12-11, 15:08
Poor thing. Almost want to launch on 15 Dec but now with the CM5, I think take own sweet time liao. Timing really lousy.

sunrise
15-12-11, 15:19
packing up? so did the property launch?

how to sell? so many waiting for cheap shots.

dmonddd
15-12-11, 15:31
who knows the market better - developer or all of us?

yjcai
15-12-11, 15:41
Tear down to rebuild tentage. Only FEO will do it

dmonddd
17-12-11, 13:25
farnie...my buddy staying ard hillvista couldnt understand why they tore down..

earlier tent cant cater for large crowd...he said he did see ppl visiting showroom.
any good deal? but my buddy mentioned, knowing FEO pricier than others during good times. anyway their profits would have been supra profits in last 2 years....

yet to complete projects dont interest me as there's only one upside - capital appreciation

stalingrad
17-12-11, 14:16
tear down the sales pavilion as a gesture of protest for CM5 to the government? haha, that is really funny. it is a like a brat collecting all his marbles and running home after losing a game. childish!!!:tsk-tsk:

mcmlxxvi
17-12-11, 15:35
seen some postings on propertyguru... like quite cheap leh dunno real or not...

propertychap
17-12-11, 16:03
i went look see. 600 k for a 1 bdrm SOHO. not too bad

DC33_2008
17-12-11, 16:05
Do they give 3% discount?
i went look see. 600 k for a 1 bdrm SOHO. not too bad

dtrax
17-12-11, 19:34
Saw this banner on FEO website:
http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Xmas%20Banner.jpg

then they replace with this image:

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Xmas%20Banner%20copy(1).jpg

Priced to sell? From 750k drop to 565k?

primeesense
17-12-11, 19:37
i was at the showroom today. discounts galore, 10 + 5 + 3 + 2%. this evening the agent called me again to say there's an additional 3% for tonight. perhaps they arent selling too well.

dtrax
17-12-11, 19:41
i was at the showroom today. discounts galore, 10 + 5 + 3 + 2%. this evening the agent called me again to say there's an additional 3% for tonight. perhaps they arent selling too well.

haha i see, so whats the cheap unit going for?

jwong71
17-12-11, 19:58
Saw this banner on FEO website:

then they replace with this image:

Priced to sell? From 750k drop to 565k?

i saw today's paper anonymous ad, for 656k with 6% yield.
but require to sms.. and 5% com to agent.
very secretive

wonder if is this..

devilplate
17-12-11, 20:28
Wats the px....? Preview liao? Tmr i shall go down kapo....

Soho 1bdr for 1kpsf looks alrite leh.....So much cheaper den tennery

primeesense
17-12-11, 20:36
it's not 1k psf. i was asking about 1+1 and it's at least 1.1k++ psf, nearer to 1.2k psf after discounts

dmonddd
17-12-11, 22:24
this tells the sentiment...but FEO sounds realistic on taking $$$ from singaporeans/PR/foreigner.
$1 million from pocket of singaporeans...not that difficult.

Developers smart to de-risk their position to buyers.

Anyway, regardless of psf /rebates/discounts, I'm not into MM or complicated (complicated = residential cum retail/office) project..too many distractions for growing kids.

this project falls under the rent/investment segment good luck

flagship74
18-12-11, 10:42
this tells the sentiment...but FEO sounds realistic on taking $$$ from singaporeans/PR/foreigner.

Anyway, regardless of psf /rebates/discounts, I'm not into MM or complicated (complicated = residential cum retail/office) project..too many distractions for growing kids.

i second that..should consider tg pagar plaza, nxt to mrt.:2cents:

solsys
18-12-11, 10:55

agree. TENNERY and Hillier are almost all 1-2 bedders MM Buyers are assuming great risk as all units are fighting for the same tenant segment.

rattydrama
18-12-11, 15:26
went there today, 85 units sold. discounts is like 25% in total. min price now is around 610 nett west facing for 1 bedder. agent said another better facing tower will be selling at 1600psf in future. this is the preview price.

lots of people and lots of food. Many are enjoying the food and viewing. There are still buyers.

Pro888
18-12-11, 15:40
went there today, 85 units sold. discounts is like 25% in total. min price now is around 610 nett west facing for 1 bedder. agent said another better facing tower will be selling at 1600psf in future. this is the preview price.

lots of people and lots of food. Many are enjoying the food and viewing. There are still buyers.

It is still $1200psf as speculated earlier for 1 bedder. No discount.

$1600psf in the future???

rattydrama
18-12-11, 15:54

well if target untis are sold, why not? typically this is now FEO works.

DC33_2008
18-12-11, 16:00
Amazing price and amazing buyers. :cheers1:

Pro888
18-12-11, 16:04
well if target untis are sold, why not? typically this is now FEO works.

1600 is way to high. RCR is not selling at that price and many CCR.

If 85 unit sold at $1200psf, still consider very gd result.

devilplate
18-12-11, 16:11
1600 is way to high. RCR is not selling at that price and many CCR.

If 85 unit sold at $1200psf, still consider very gd result.
They will up their px to about 14xxpsf eventually.....tennery gd example.....

They cud sell more units one......bcoz now only launch up to 15th flr

Those facing east 80-100k more....lol

hyenergix
18-12-11, 16:13
Plus free monkeys in future.

devilplate
18-12-11, 16:13
Amazing price and amazing buyers. :cheers1:
Not amazing px leh....

Other boutique mm projects easily 12xxpsf liao

DC33_2008
18-12-11, 16:17
Do you really pay this price at this time of uncertainty? My brothers already off-loaded 2 units in the last 3 months before the last measure as they are not so good locations.
Not amazing px leh....

Other boutique mm projects easily 12xxpsf liao

solsys
18-12-11, 16:18
Lol, increase list price then increase discount to make it less painful for buyers.

devilplate
18-12-11, 16:22
Do you really pay this price at this time of uncertainty? My brothers already off-loaded 2 units in the last 3 months before the last measure as they are not so good locations.
Y ask me?

Ask those 85buyers who bot it.....wahahaha

DC33_2008
18-12-11, 16:24
Still waiting for BR? :cool:
Y ask me?

Ask those 85buyers who bot it.....wahahaha

Pro888
18-12-11, 16:28
With this result and the 13 hungry bidders for the latest gls despite the gloom ahead & CM, you take on the future price.

Dun be surprise what i have earlier predicted that a dip of 5% initially and then rise for OCR.

devilplate
18-12-11, 16:31
With this result and the 13 hungry bidders for the latest gls despite the gloom ahead & CM, you take on the future price.

Dun be surprise what i have earlier predicted that a dip of 5% initially and then rise for OCR.
Den cm6 for sure coming liao if eu nvr crash

Den it also presents a last window opportunity to sell....but seriously i doubt so.....last window oredi closed......Shd sell after cm4 oredi

Pro888
18-12-11, 16:41
Den cm6 for sure coming liao if eu nvr crash

Den it also presents a last window opportunity to sell....but seriously i doubt so.....last window oredi closed......Shd sell after cm4 oredi

Should keep low profile. :D

yjcai
18-12-11, 18:13
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/img00000017f.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/img00000018n.jpg/

Fire broke out.

Fire engine came.

See smokes.

Buyers and agents are in dark showroom.

richie$$$
18-12-11, 18:26
utility charges same price with retail?

hyenergix
18-12-11, 18:32
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/img00000017f.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/img00000018n.jpg/

Fire broke out.

Fire engine came.

See smokes.

Buyers and agents are in dark showroom.

Fire sale!

flagship74
18-12-11, 19:26
Fire sale!

i can only sse 2 lump pah fire balls nia...:D

yjcai
19-12-11, 13:55
"Good Afternoon Dear Valued clients.
We have sold 100 over units during last weekend.
Due to the overwhelming response to The Hillier.
We have open up to 18 level for New York Tower.
Those who is not able to view the showroom last weekend.
Please make appointment with me, and I will do a person introduction for you.
Psf is very attractive Average only 11xx plus.
Please let me know the timing asap."

:doh:

phantom_opera
19-12-11, 13:59
"Good Afternoon Dear Valued clients.
We have sold 100 over units during last weekend.
Due to the overwhelming response to The Hillier.
We have open up to 18 level for New York Tower.
Those who is not able to view the showroom last weekend.
Please make appointment with me, and I will do a person introduction for you.
Psf is very attractive Average only 11xx plus.
Please let me know the timing asap."

:doh:

Ppl think cannot go wrong at 11XX psf since SL bought BP land recently with target price much higher than that ... 11XXpsf for SOHO quite reasonable

18th level ... remind me of Hell ... how about The Hellier :scared-3:

Wild Falcon
19-12-11, 14:48
To be able to sell more than 100 units in the rainy weather yesterday is quite a good performance. How many units were released? At 1,100+ psf, would be a better buy than Foresque and Tennery.

yjcai
19-12-11, 15:20
To be able to sell more than 100 units in the rainy weather yesterday is quite a good performance. How many units were released? At 1,100+ psf, would be a better buy than Foresque and Tennery.

thought 1600 psf in the future?

yjcai
19-12-11, 15:21
Ppl think cannot go wrong at 11XX psf since SL bought BP land recently with target price much higher than that ... 11XXpsf for SOHO quite reasonable

18th level ... remind me of Hell ... how about The Hellier :scared-3:

I am basicfied subscriber. When TOP maybe 4xxk can get Hillier unit. Whats the hurry

devilplate
19-12-11, 15:28
definitely better buy den forestkill!!!

forestkill is one of the BIGGEST BUBBLE in SG......shd only worth 8xx-9xxpsf at current market condition

i wud say hillier better den tennery too.....

devilplate
19-12-11, 15:30
I am basicfied subscriber. When TOP maybe 4xxk can get Hillier unit. Whats the hurry
hillier abit tough 8xxpsf la.....1kpsf more realistic.....

greenwich shd be the one at 8xxpsf! wakakaka

devilplate
19-12-11, 15:33
forestkill 1bdr sold for 13xxpsf.....no mrt no mall no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC33_2008
19-12-11, 15:34
Good to see such demand.

phantom_opera
19-12-11, 15:35
Quantum small small easy sell ... after cm5 only MM or 500sqft can move ... just park $$ to hedge inflation only ...

devilplate
19-12-11, 15:36
Good to see such demand.
FEO is the only developer tat provide full marbles for their ocr projects

DC33_2008
19-12-11, 15:39
FEO can do bulk purchase for all the existing projects in Singapore. So, they can afford it.
FEO is the only developer tat provide full marbles for their ocr projects

devilplate
19-12-11, 15:41
FEO can do bulk purchase for all the existing projects in Singapore. So, they can afford it.
u shd go down hillier showflat take a look....got free food, and ice cream....LOL

nice project actually less location

the overall facade and interior furnishing so much nicer den BR.....LOL

DC33_2008
19-12-11, 15:42
Should have told me earlier. I was around there yesterday.
u shd go down hillier showflat take a look....got free food, and ice cream....LOL

nice project actually less location

the overall facade and interior furnishing so much nicer den BR.....LOL

devilplate
19-12-11, 15:42
Quantum small small easy sell ... after cm5 only MM or 500sqft can move ... just park $$ to hedge inflation only ...
i am quite surprised local investors still buying......

i read an anal-list saying smaller units will be dead......LOL

yjcai
19-12-11, 15:45
definitely better buy den forestkill!!!

forestkill is one of the BIGGEST BUBBLE in SG......shd only worth 8xx-9xxpsf at current market condition

i wud say hillier better den tennery too.....

Yes forestkill definitely not luxurious mass market class based on condo specs, 9xx psf at most and sucky rental yield in that area.

Hillview area is cheap condo renting whore.
Hillier (untested), my guess is 4 psf in the area.
Given the area is 2.6 psf. Glendale park can command rental 2.6k - 4k.
Let say I buy 585k for a 503 sq feet unit, 11xx psf so cheap.

renting 4 psf in the future. 2k/month at least. << Got this rate?
renting 5 psf in the future << 2.5k/month << Impossible because you can get this rate in city fringe?

Gross yield = 3.419% ~ 4.274%
Lets take the average Gross Rental Yield = 3.8 % 2250 per month. They should guarentee the rental for 2 years since the area is untested. Ai Pi Ai Chee.

devilplate
19-12-11, 15:47
Yes forestkill definitely not luxurious mass market class based on condo specs, 9xx psf at most and sucky rental yield in that area.

renting 5 psf in the future << 2.5k/month << Impossible because you can get this rate in city fringe?

Lets take the average Gross Rental Yield = 3.8 % 2250 per month. They should guarentee the rental for 2 years since the area is untested. Ai Pi Ai Chee.
rental shd get better once mrt up for hillview area.....

but i wud say untested 1bdr for this area.....luckily got a puny Mall(cold storage) ....mabe can attract yuppies lor

as for 1bdr rental.....its very strange nowadays.....ocr/rcr about the same rental psf....i aso duno y.....

even diff between rcr/ccr rental for 1bdr also minimal for some projects....

DC33_2008
19-12-11, 16:02
There is a condo jungle in this area. Rental may not be so good especially during downturn.
rental shd get better once mrt up for hillview area.....

but i wud say untested 1bdr for this area.....luckily got a puny Mall(cold storage) ....mabe can attract yuppies lor

as for 1bdr rental.....its very strange nowadays.....ocr/rcr about the same rental psf....i aso duno y.....

even diff between rcr/ccr rental for 1bdr also minimal for some projects....

mygeemeel
19-12-11, 16:16
I went to tah bao ice cream and sandwiches. Not so keen on this project because no SYT, no eye candies.

phantom_opera
19-12-11, 16:17
1br is untested in OCR ... if cannot rent out ... turn into geylang hourly rate :tsk-tsk: OKT sure interested to have new biz opportunities in a different area :p

flagship74
19-12-11, 17:44

a joke to 300 foresque owner.:D

mastrix
19-12-11, 18:42
We, living in Singapore, have come into a situation that buying property = investment. This is very sad. Some of you here is swearing foresque buyer silly, jungle condo, sure $ die...but how many of you actually check the figures of people actually buying to stay? 300 foresque owners...a joke? Omg.

devilplate
19-12-11, 19:28
We, living in Singapore, have come into a situation that buying property = investment. This is very sad. Some of you here is swearing foresque buyer silly, jungle condo, sure $ die...but how many of you actually check the figures of people actually buying to stay? 300 foresque owners...a joke? Omg.
Even for self stay, there r so many better choices ard.....get subsale treehse aso cheaper lar.....nobrainer

yjcai
19-12-11, 19:54

During the launch, they push a lot of China ascent agents in the showroom, seems to target a specific group of buyers for self stay and investment. The smaller ones like 1BR are launched first and sold out.

yjcai
19-12-11, 20:10
Treehouse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRFjYO0qZ7g
Forestkill1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSAp0LhbwJc
Forestkill2: http://vimeo.com/29561099
Forestkill Architect: http://vimeo.com/30725716
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve: http://vimeo.com/30273149
Hillier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnS2TXVv2nk
DTL: http://vimeo.com/29971219

So nice.

sunrise
20-12-11, 09:21
forestkill 1bdr sold for 13xxpsf.....no mrt no mall no nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you need all these i suggest you buy city square. beside MRT and mall you can also patron back street of sturdee road. kin cheo kar / banana leg.

perfect place for you.
high return both resale and rental.

devilplate
20-12-11, 09:51
if you need all these i suggest you buy city square. beside MRT and mall you can also patron back street of sturdee road. kin cheo kar / banana leg.

perfect place for you.
Sg sunset nicer :D

mastrix
20-12-11, 10:10

perfect place for you.
:D well said. The real concrete jungle. :D

whoh757
20-12-11, 10:17
have seen forestkill twice, as wifey was very very keen! must agree that site and overall design etc is good. BUT totally priced out at 1100 plus psf for a 3bedder!! siao :doh:

even treehouse pricing is topish though new i guess. I thought that 800 psf plus is acceptable price for that region currently ..

:D well said. The real concrete jungle. :D

devilplate
20-12-11, 10:19
have seen forestkill twice, as wifey was very very keen! must agree that site and overall design etc is good. BUT totally priced out at 1100 plus psf for a 3bedder!! siao :doh:

even treehouse pricing is topish though new i guess. I thought that 800 psf plus is acceptable price for that region currently ..
find treehse subsale...mabe can get high flr 9xxpsf

mastrix
20-12-11, 10:34
I still think TH is nicer and value for money.

rattydrama
20-12-11, 12:09

I think this location should have very good greenery view. The layout is not bad but the price is not competitive.

devilplate
20-12-11, 12:24
I think this location should have very good greenery view. The layout is not bad but the price is not competitive.
not much view

rattydrama
20-12-11, 12:26
not much view

I am referring to foreskill..

whoh757
20-12-11, 12:31
for both forestkill and TH, very few units have full unblock green view BUT comes with BKE humming....:cheers1:

most units will be quite similar to other condos, with more spaces within the compound (esp TH), and the overall surrounding area.

is 900psf plus really worth buying for TH? what about those FH older ones? isnt those even so-called better value for money?

bargain hunter
20-12-11, 12:36
why are u guys hijacking this thread? for a moment i thought TH = The Hillier. :ashamed1:

hyenergix
20-12-11, 12:45

Greenery view should be hillview, because the hill blocks other future developments.

flagship74
20-12-11, 13:51
for both forestkill and TH, very few units have full unblock green view BUT comes with BKE humming....:cheers1:

most units will be quite similar to other condos, with more spaces within the compound (esp TH), and the overall surrounding area.

is 900psf plus really worth buying for TH? what about those FH older ones? isnt those even so-called better value for money?

no lah..neither forest-lik & 3 hse are good for nothing;)

Regulators
20-12-11, 14:08
The entire hillview lined with freehold condos with full condo facilities, I am really curious why ppl still want to pay $1200+psf for a 99yr feo condo in the same area. Anyone can enlighten me? I do not think newness is a good justification

mcmlxxvi
20-12-11, 14:46

Sorry suddenly i thought i read foreskin.... :p. must b getting old eyes failing me

sunrise
20-12-11, 14:50

when both T.O.P your saliva drops. hahahaha............:sleep:
be prepare to pay 1.5k psf hor...

"ICONIC"

flagship74
20-12-11, 14:54
when both T.O.P your saliva drops. hahahaha............:sleep:
be prepare to pay 1.5k psf hor...

"ICONIC"

1.5k ruppah or sgd...must say properly hor..:D

sunrise
20-12-11, 15:01
1.5k ruppah or sgd...must say properly hor..:D

sorry. USD hor. nearly die in the wrong hand.:scared-3:

flagship74
20-12-11, 15:21
sorry. USD hor. nearly die in the wrong hand.:scared-3:
fed is going to print more money leh...usd=zimbawee currency:eek:

sunrise
20-12-11, 15:21

1) nowadays buyer prefer not to have MRT nearby. if MRT breakdown
the place turns chaos. you will hear a lot of KNN everywhere.
2) Buyer prefer buillding with tall pillars. the higher the better.
no harms when the land flooded. no sandbag require.
3)building with sky garden can hold a helicopter and fetch you
to casino without passing thru the guardhouse (plan 2015)

3 selling points here. what do you think? sure fetch more.:sleep:

flagship74
20-12-11, 15:23

now many buyers also scare of earthquarke:eek:

devilplate
20-12-11, 16:06

omg...dun tell me u bot forestkill???

sunrise
20-12-11, 16:18
omg...dun tell me u bot forestkill???

Too bad I already bought the tree house, otherwise....
no point to look back.

dtrax
20-12-11, 17:00
no offense to sunrise, but it seems denial to the max

sunrise
20-12-11, 18:44
no offense to sunrise, but it seems denial to the max

not at all, no need too :tsk-tsk:

sunrise
20-12-11, 18:46
now many buyers also scare of earthquarke:eek:

add isolation spring. very safe.:sleep:

mastrix
20-12-11, 18:49
Those who got chestnut ave area...don't worry. Few years later, you will get something in return. :o

sunrise
20-12-11, 19:01
Those who got chestnut ave area...don't worry. Few years later, you will get something in return. :o

there are 9 plots of land in total, dairy farm will house 20,000 people in 2017.

rattydrama
20-12-11, 19:25
Greenery view should be hillview, because the hill blocks other future developments.

Have a look. It should be windy.

http://www.foresque-residences.sg/?page_id=906

flagship74
20-12-11, 21:35
no point to look back.
u shld have wait for the durian to drop from the tree.:doh:

hyenergix
20-12-11, 21:39
Have a look. It should be windy.

http://www.foresque-residences.sg/?page_id=906

Install a ceiling fan <$100. What wind speed and when you want you can set.

devilplate
21-12-11, 00:40
no point to look back.
???

gd thing u bot TH instead of let forest kill u

sunrise
21-12-11, 08:45
???

gd thing u bot TH instead of let forest kill u

what makes you think badly about foresq, pricing, feng shui,
designs, transportation, mall?

what makes you think TH is a better buy.

care to share your opinion here?

flagship74
21-12-11, 08:51

FEW-LING LAH!:doh:

Wild Falcon
21-12-11, 09:00
You notice nowadays developer low profile and diam diam. even when a project sells reasonable well like Hillier, they no longer dare to "announce" to the whole world they manage to achieve >100 units in one day. They scared if they announce good sales, CM6 might come. Haha.

I think CM5 might in response to Bedok Residences queueing chaos :)

Hillier should have good views all round. Behind the Guilin hill shd be unblocked forever. Mindef view shd also be unblocked. Even face Hillvista side is fine as well. Front view high floors will have Bukit Timah hill.

phantom_opera
21-12-11, 09:36
You notice nowadays developer low profile and diam diam. even when a project sells reasonable well like Hillier, they no longer dare to "announce" to the whole world they manage to achieve >100 units in one day. They scared if they announce good sales, CM6 might come. Haha.

I think CM5 might in response to Bedok Residences queueing chaos :)

Hillier should have good views all round. Behind the Guilin hill shd be unblocked forever. Mindef view shd also be unblocked. Even face Hillvista side is fine as well. Front view high floors will have Bukit Timah hill.

No wonder the name Hillier ... facing hills bad fengshui woh

propertychap
21-12-11, 09:49
Anyone has info on the preview sales performance for the Hillier?
What is the quantum for a small 1 bdrm unit?

flagship74
21-12-11, 09:54

HEARSAY 85% SOLD!

iwantgizmos
21-12-11, 09:59
HEARSAY 85% SOLD!
wow, that's impressive...
but must confirm whether 85% of phase 1 sold, or 85% of overall units sold...

devilplate
21-12-11, 10:17
from ard 600k

1.1kpsf cheapest

solsys
21-12-11, 10:23
wow, that's impressive...
but must confirm whether 85% of phase 1 sold, or 85% of overall units sold...

Looks like market still very resilient, cash got no where to hide.... stocks tumble, fixed deposits low, unit trusts lose money.....

Eventually, still go into property.

propertychap
21-12-11, 10:44
Seems like integrated projects with shopping malls and residences in the fashion now. Bedok Residences had created such a big hoo hah. Now is hillier though it does not come with a bus interchange or MRT with sheltered walkway.

mygeemeel
21-12-11, 11:03
Don't expect any enbloc to happen bcos who can enbloc a mall?

rattydrama
21-12-11, 11:03
Install a ceiling fan <$100. What wind speed and when you want you can set.

natural wind better, anyway, this is the greenery view I am referring, guess better then hillview.

But I am not sure of the expressway noise

sunrise
21-12-11, 11:27

some crooks say foresque no good but unable to name its flaws.
base on fewlings....oh no...:tsk-tsk:

these people mainly targets and trying to press down your property price.
beware.... good things will come. chase these fox away.

i am your good neighbour. :sleep:

jwong71
21-12-11, 11:39
HEARSAY 85% SOLD!

all hail for the cm6..!!:doh:

rattydrama
21-12-11, 12:04
Don't expect any enbloc to happen bcos who can enbloc a mall?

sunplaza tried to enbloc but the owner refused cos price not good 2 years ago. I think still can enbloc so long all agreed to do so.

If there is a underground MRT above residential then i think it is near impossible.

Lovelle
21-12-11, 12:22
is FEO absorbing the 10% stamp duty from buyer ?

rattydrama
21-12-11, 12:26
is FEO absorbing the 10% stamp duty from buyer ?

yes, the discount is upto 25% for all during the preview. PR and locals benefited.

amk
21-12-11, 12:42
You mean 1100psf is before 25% discount ? so the actual price is much lower ? :scared-5:

rattydrama
21-12-11, 12:48
You mean 1100psf is before 25% discount ? so the actual price is much lower ? :scared-5:

1100psf is the discounted price. actual is higher...

solsys
21-12-11, 12:50

don't think so lah.... 1100psf is after all the discount. if it's really 25% off S$1100... i'm sure sell out liaoz............

hyenergix
21-12-11, 12:52
Actually FEO can put whatever % discount, because the target price is $1100 psf.

Lovelle
21-12-11, 13:00
how abt other FEO project that are sellling now ?

they are having a seminar or something this sat at 3pm

rattydrama
21-12-11, 13:04
how abt other FEO project that are sellling now ?

they are having a seminar or something this sat at 3pm

I heard selectively FEO is giving 3% discount. These days, if you go to their webpage, they will have a unit as star buy for a period with better discount. For high end project, more disocunt is given if you ask but it should not be lower than the preview price.

I think this is their new tatic of pushing sales.

Caveat should be more accurate.

Lovelle
21-12-11, 13:06
I heard selectively FEO is giving 3% discount. These days, if you go to their webpage, they will have a unit as star buy for a period with better discount. For high end project, more disocunt is given if you ask but it should not be lower than the preview price.

I think this is their new tatic of pushing sales.

Caveat should be more accurate.

it makes ppl wanna buy from them esp those who have more than 1 units as an investment.

resale is totally hard to buy unless sellers are desperate . hard to find...

devilplate
21-12-11, 13:07
some crooks say foresque no good but unable to name its flaws.
base on fewlings....oh no...:tsk-tsk:

these people mainly targets and trying to press down your property price.
beware.... good things will come. chase these fox away.

i am your good neighbour. :sleep:
???

one word: overpriced

no mrt, ocr and yet 1kpsf++

still gd? go BUY BUY BUY :D

devilplate
21-12-11, 13:09
sunplaza tried to enbloc but the owner refused cos price not good 2 years ago. I think still can enbloc so long all agreed to do so.

If there is a underground MRT above residential then i think it is near impossible.
actually all OCR 99LH IMPOSSIBLE TO ENBLOC

Lovelle
21-12-11, 13:11
king of 99 enbloc and whole singapore is -- Farrer Park ..

rattydrama
21-12-11, 13:16
actually all OCR 99LH IMPOSSIBLE TO ENBLOC

If capland buy over, that could be different. SSC is near corner. We have tennery as an example rite?

sunplaza has potential.