PDA

View Full Version : Suites @ Paya Lebar

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

graveyard
25-04-12, 11:22
i will join, any weekdays next week will be fine

Guys, just finished call with Yvonne of FG (just correspond with her as shes the IC)

Cut story short (taking out the "we will try our best" blah blah balh), she shared she has received simiar feedback from other owners (i presume its you guys) and she seems to be unaware ERA, Credo (i told her mine is credo who handled this before ERA) are telling ppl TOP is Oct 2012 which seems like bullshit to me. u have 2 different agencies telling the same and if the info is not from developer, the agencies talk among themselves and decide they should say Oct 2012???? when mentioned abt the onsite board dat says Oct 2012 expected completion, she seems not sure and has to check too. throughout the call, i stressed repeatedly all of us has relied on the misleading info to make the purchase.

anway since she sounds professional and polite over the phone (we even chatted a bit about the GPH IPO thats debuting tmr, i said i applied and the more FG needs to answer to such loyal customer), i will give her benefit of doubt

she said she will talk to the agents and management, they will have meeting and we shld receive some feedback by mid May (which i think the deadline she gave u, sisvk?)

in my opinion, we shld postpone the "face to face confrontation" after mid may. since they have commited to a deadline, just stick to it. Nothing after mid May, we will begin the red army march :D

price
25-04-12, 11:28
Guys, just finished call with Yvonne of FG (just correspond with her as shes the IC)

Cut story short (taking out the "we will try our best" blah blah balh), she shared she has received simiar feedback from other owners (i presume its you guys) and she seems to be unaware ERA, Credo (i told her mine is credo who handled this before ERA) are telling ppl TOP is Oct 2012 which seems like bullshit to me. u have 2 different agencies telling the same and if the info is not from developer, the agencies talk among themselves and decide they should say Oct 2012???? when mentioned abt the onsite board dat says Oct 2012 expected completion, she seems not sure and has to check too. throughout the call, i stressed repeatedly all of us has relied on the misleading info to make the purchase.

anway since she sounds professional and polite over the phone, i will give her benefit of doubt

she said she will talk to the agents and management, they will have meeting and we shld receive some feedback by mid May (which i think the deadline she gave u, sisvk?)

in my opinion, we shld postpone the "face to face confrontation" after mid may. since they have commited to a deadline, just stick to it. Nothing after mid May, we will begin the red army march :D

But what's the point of rectifying this with the agents? She will get them to change their ads from henceforth, thats about it?

How are they compensating? :beats-me-man:

graveyard
25-04-12, 11:33
But what's the point of rectifying this with the agents? She will get them to change their ads from henceforth, thats about it?

How are they compensating? :beats-me-man:

obviously changing the ads make us no better. I asked her too abt the compensation but shes clearly not in a position to decide on that and she needs to consult the mgmt. So what shld we demand? free furniture? free the new ipad? share options of GPH?

fclim
25-04-12, 11:34
Thank you very much guys for including me. I am very pissed off as well. Cheating us!!!!!! :simmering: We gonna push for sure!!! Q1 2013 i still can accept it but if they drag until 2014 that doesnt make sense!!!

Is this a discussion or an accusation? You guys decide. Good luck.

price
25-04-12, 11:35
obviously changing the ads make us no better. I asked her too abt the compensation but shes clearly not in a position to decide on that and she needs to consult the mgmt. So what shld we demand? free furniture? free the new ipad? share options of GPH?

ipad only 1k. barely 1 month of rental. -.-:doh: Furniture are minimal too! haha. i think shares of FG is better IMO.

bro btw ur msg inbox is full. time to delete!

price
25-04-12, 11:36
Is this a discussion or an accusation? You guys decide. Good luck.

Cheating us? those words were not directed to anyone

graveyard
25-04-12, 11:40
ipad only 1k. barely 1 month of rental. -.-:doh: Furniture are minimal too! haha. i think shares of FG is better IMO.

i was thinking each one get a pallet of the new ipad. haha

sorry cleared. must be those hate mails from FG ....

graveyard
25-04-12, 12:40
really glad to see that, i thought it could be quite difficult to arrang this when i joined this forum early this month

nothing is impossible. unity is strength! lots of things seem impossible till u 've tried :p

llzz
25-04-12, 12:43

All those are minimal only... I want it to be completed by end of this year. If they cant why communicate to us to mislead us to buy? Till now still havent resume work? Whats going on?

sisuzk
25-04-12, 15:15

anway since she sounds professional and polite over the phone (we even chatted a bit about the GPH IPO thats debuting tmr, i said i applied and the more FG needs to answer to such loyal customer), i will give her benefit of doubt

i talked to her yesterday and asked for the project plan, statement of reason of delay and compensation for the rental loss

graveyard
25-04-12, 16:26
i talked to her yesterday and asked for the project plan, statement of reason of delay and compensation for the rental loss

i see. Ok, lets wait. 3 more weeks .. in the meantime, if anyone who hasnt called has bits of time to spare, can try calling. Dont identify yourself with those who called - if so, she (Yvonne) will be wondering why the guys who have called never inform u abt what she has told us (myself, price, sisuzki) .. anw the idea is to give her a healthy dose of pressure so she will be kan cheong and speed up the feedback before mid may. :D.

they may be busy with the hotel IPO thingy and may put this on low priority since we are "locked" and they want to get more IPO fundings in ..

ysyap
25-04-12, 16:38
So what are ur plans now? Perhaps we can meet up with the rest :D:cheers5:

Showflat visiting together.Randomly walk into the showflat not identifying yourself as owner. Then politely ask agent about the TOP date for this project, citing interest in buying it. When agent say year end, then ask them to sign in black and white confirming the TOP date. See how agents will just say nothing is confirmed lah... then ask them why they even bother to tell potential buyers it's early TOP when its not even confirmed! :doh:

graveyard
26-04-12, 09:44
Randomly walk into the showflat not identifying yourself as owner. Then politely ask agent about the TOP date for this project, citing interest in buying it. When agent say year end, then ask them to sign in black and white confirming the TOP date. See how agents will just say nothing is confirmed lah... then ask them why they even bother to tell potential buyers it's early TOP when its not even confirmed! :doh:

Very good idea - bet the agents will back out when asked to confirm in black and white

sisuzk
26-04-12, 10:24
i see. Ok, lets wait. 3 more weeks .. in the meantime, if anyone who hasnt called has bits of time to spare, can try calling. Dont identify yourself with those who called - if so, she (Yvonne) will be wondering why the guys who have called never inform u abt what she has told us (myself, price, sisuzki) .. anw the idea is to give her a healthy dose of pressure so she will be kan cheong and speed up the feedback before mid may. :D.

they may be busy with the hotel IPO thingy and may put this on low priority since we are "locked" and they want to get more IPO fundings in ..

passed by this morning, workers are on site and the crane is working. i got some pictures in my iphone, will upload it later

llzz
26-04-12, 10:49
:cheers4:
passed by this morning, workers are on site and the crane is working. i got some pictures in my iphone, will upload it later
:cheers5:

graveyard
26-04-12, 12:34

i see light at the end of tunnel ...glaring and piercing my eyess ....

FG is in good mood because of the rising GPH share price :2cents: :2cents: so decide to brush off the dust and start working!

ysyap
26-04-12, 13:00
It may just take 5 months to build up the structure. Another 4 months for electrical installation plus carpark and surrounding works, etc? Possible for Q1 2013 TOP? :rolleyes:

graveyard
26-04-12, 13:10
It may just take 5 months to build up the structure. Another 4 months for electrical installation plus carpark and surrounding works, etc? Possible for Q1 2013 TOP? :rolleyes:

i hope you are right! Q1 2013 is really my max threshold. with the bunch of us hot on FG's heels, i hope that can be attained

ysyap
26-04-12, 13:14
i hope you are right! Q1 2013 is really my max threshold. with the bunch of us hot on FG's heels, i hope that can be attainedThis project will probably TOP when the entire Upper Paya Lebar Road will be under road widening works... hmmm... bad time to move over but I guess as long as can move over, owners are more than happy to endure the road works in that area? :)

graveyard
26-04-12, 13:42
This project will probably TOP when the entire Upper Paya Lebar Road will be under road widening works... hmmm... bad time to move over but I guess as long as can move over, owners are more than happy to endure the road works in that area? :)

oh ya, our priority is to get the structure upp!! we can worry abt the road widening, the stock market collapse, north korea nuke, earthquake,tsunami in aceh, global warming later :cheers1:

llzz
26-04-12, 17:02

hi Sisuzk, waiting for your photos. :D

sisuzk
26-04-12, 17:05
hi Sisuzk, waiting for your photos. :D

i am quite busy today, will find time to upload them tonight

sisuzk
27-04-12, 18:33
i am quite busy today, will find time to upload them tonight

at promosed

graveyard
27-04-12, 21:01
at promosed

Thanks mate. Very heartening :rolleyes: .. lets cross fingers the progress will go on or hastened!

sisuzk
27-04-12, 21:44
Thanks mate. Very heartening :rolleyes: .. lets cross fingers the progress will go on or hastened!

i will pass there next week as well, hope to see big progress as the weather has been quite good recently

hyenergix
27-04-12, 21:48
Were the photos taken at lunch or dinner time? The equipment do not appear to be used, particularly the excavator with its bucket resting on the ground. The workers do not seem to be working purposefully.

sisuzk
27-04-12, 21:50
Were the photos taken at lunch or dinner time? The equipment do not appear to be used, particularly the excavator with its bucket resting on the ground. The workers do not seem to be working purposefully.

i see you concern, these photos were taken on Wednesday actually, and i passed by there on Thursday morning, saw quite a number of workers there. nevertheless, the TOP by Oct 2012 should not be possible i guess, thus, we should still talk to developer one by one

graveyard
27-04-12, 22:02
i see you concern, these photos were taken on Wednesday actually, and i passed by there on Thursday morning, saw quite a number of workers there. nevertheless, the TOP by Oct 2012 should not be possible i guess, thus, we should still talk to developer one by one

Yes, i think likely it wont TOP this year, in that case, we should go down on FG and wrestle for early Q1 2013. As of now, we are getting somewhere with this little progress and lets monitor the development closely and of course the feedback timeline by mid May. If nothing comes out by 2nd half May, need to take harsher action and chase for answer

carbuncle
27-04-12, 22:15
i will pass there next week as well, hope to see big progress as the weather has been quite good recently
Good... Is an understatement. Its freakin hot!!!!! :-(

ysyap
27-04-12, 22:22
at promosed1 day late but hey thx dude... why is that woman inside the photo not wearing her safety helmet? :scared-3: Is she superimposed? That guy standing beside looked like a giant or she looked like a midget! :rolleyes:

sisuzk
27-04-12, 22:42
1 day late but hey thx dude... why is that woman inside the photo not wearing her safety helmet? :scared-3: Is she superimposed? That guy standing beside looked like a giant or she looked like a midget! :rolleyes:

omd, you are so great, i did not even realize that there were women on site

carbuncle
27-04-12, 22:48
Maybe thats your trusty Yvonne... Lol

graveyard
28-04-12, 02:03
Maybe thats your trusty Yvonne... Lol

Poor lady. she deserve a break on Labour's Day for working this hard .. putting her life at risk on site. And nope.. deadline for feedback is still 15 May..non nego :rolleyes:

graveyard
28-04-12, 02:06

Thanks! If you do, pls snap some pics and post when u are free. I do hope they are really working on the structure and not there to clear the debris or remove the equipments, crane to be put to work at parc rosewood :(

hyenergix
28-04-12, 07:04

She is a modern Sam Sui woman. OMG, developer has run out of male workers...

Caffreys
28-04-12, 17:00
Had some free time today and went down to check out the site. Looks like they are starting work again. Saw bout 15 workers on site today. There was a cement mixer and the crane was working.

ysyap
28-04-12, 22:37
She is a modern Sam Sui woman. OMG, developer has run out of male workers...She might be the civil engineer on site or the safety officer who is herself unsure of safety rules... Lol! :D

graveyard
28-04-12, 23:00
Had some free time today and went down to check out the site. Looks like they are starting work again. Saw bout 15 workers on site today. There was a cement mixer and the crane was working.

Thanks for the feedback! 15 workers - thats more like it! gotta hold our breath and hope this will go on

graveyard
28-04-12, 23:03
She is a modern Sam Sui woman. OMG, developer has run out of male workers...

way to go, FG! :) :) :D :D

llzz
30-04-12, 22:33
Went to the site this afternoon... About 15 to 20 workers at the site... Resume work...:cheers1:

graveyard
30-04-12, 22:53
Went to the site this afternoon... About 15 to 20 workers at the site... Resume work...:cheers1:

YES YES FG ..we need more reinforcement!!! :cheers5:

azeoprop
30-04-12, 22:56
Update 30th April 2012. :)

graveyard
30-04-12, 22:59
Update 30th April 2012. :)

Thankss! This gonna bring tears to the owners' eyes . dats one mean looking yellow machine!!! So So tall

llzz
30-04-12, 23:03

peterlee
01-05-12, 00:57
Randomly walk into the showflat not identifying yourself as owner. Then politely ask agent about the TOP date for this project, citing interest in buying it. When agent say year end, then ask them to sign in black and white confirming the TOP date. See how agents will just say nothing is confirmed lah... then ask them why they even bother to tell potential buyers it's early TOP when its not even confirmed! :doh:

this developer using credo agency to market this project? i tot that babu singh credo only good at doing enbloc now also want to do project sales but dare give such daring commitments! they better change their agency name to bravo instead of credo.

graveyard
01-05-12, 01:54
this developer using credo agency to market this project? i tot that babu singh credo only good at doing enbloc now also want to do project sales but dare give such daring commitments! they better change their agency name to bravo instead of credo.

yes credo was handling the project then era took over. apparently era also gave the "daring commitment". woah seems like u have something against credo. anything i might have missed out abt this agency?:confused:

graveyard
01-05-12, 01:55

duplicate post? Or are u so relieved u can hardly contain ur happiness dat u gotta post twice :D :D

llzz
01-05-12, 10:00
duplicate post? Or are u so relieved u can hardly contain ur happiness dat u gotta post twice :D :D

sorry it is duplicate. Dont know what happen to my phone:beats-me-man:

ysyap
01-05-12, 13:23
sorry it is duplicate. Dont know what happen to my phone:beats-me-man:Time to go shopping not for property but for a new phone! :spliff:

graveyard
01-05-12, 14:35
Time to go shopping not for property but for a new phone! :spliff:

Haa. Yes, now the construction is progressing, go reward urself with a new phone!

llzz
02-05-12, 23:11
Haa. Yes, now the construction is progressing, go reward urself with a new phone!

We should continue monitoring and keep an eye on it! :D

graveyard
03-05-12, 00:39
We should continue monitoring and keep an eye on it! :D

ya we are 2 weeks away from mid May so lets see what we gonna get :spliff:

ysyap
03-05-12, 05:49
ya we are 2 weeks away from mid May so lets see what we gonna get :spliff:What are u expecting to get?

graveyard
03-05-12, 10:23
What are u expecting to get?

At least couple of hundred lots of GPH shares

sisuzk
03-05-12, 10:25
At least couple of hundred lots of GPH shares

agree, haha

llzz
06-05-12, 11:22
agree, haha

Did anyone go to the site n hav a look? How is the progress now?

price
06-05-12, 11:59
Did anyone go to the site n hav a look? How is the progress now?

Erect first floor already? :beats-me-man:

sisuzk
07-05-12, 11:29
Erect first floor already? :beats-me-man:

passed by this morning, saw workers working but do not think they are working on the first floor. the FG is not that fast....

price
07-05-12, 11:39
passed by this morning, saw workers working but do not think they are working on the first floor. the FG is not that fast....

is the basement done?

sisuzk
07-05-12, 13:13
is the basement done?

i was told the basement was done when i bought my unit in Feb...

ysyap
07-05-12, 17:56
i was told the basement was done when i bought my unit in Feb...By done, they can simply imply that the columns are inserted already and the foundation is done. Nothing about the wall structure so technically, its half done. Having said that, I must qualify that I do not know what is done... hmmm...

graveyard
08-05-12, 00:38
By done, they can simply imply that the columns are inserted already and the foundation is done. Nothing about the wall structure so technically, its half done. Having said that, I must qualify that I do not know what is done... hmmm...

Still havent chase yet for pymt for the foundation work. Damn.. never have i been so eager to pay for a purchase. Now i am complaining pymt is getting deferred :doh:

carbuncle
08-05-12, 10:59
Seriously guys, maybe should have bought those just TOP or almost build finish one... Then you have full control of the timeline. I usually choose such projects so I can time my investments better.... For Fragrance and World Class although generally they are very fast, but there were one or two projects that took really long to build, eg City Regency took 4 yrs. Long does not guarantee quality either. Just passed by the said development days back and they were fixing the horribly peeling facade.... It only TOP 2 yrs plus? Actually, were there any near TOP projects that were of comparable attributes when you sign for Suites @ PL?

price
08-05-12, 14:04
Seriously guys, maybe should have bought those just TOP or almost build finish one... Then you have full control of the timeline. I usually choose such projects so I can time my investments better.... For Fragrance and World Class although generally they are very fast, but there were one or two projects that took really long to build, eg City Regency took 4 yrs. Long does not guarantee quality either. Just passed by the said development days back and they were fixing the horribly peeling facade.... It only TOP 2 yrs plus? Actually, were there any near TOP projects that were of comparable attributes when you sign for Suites @ PL?

Parc elegance finished 1 block, can walk in to see see their quality. most recent WCL would be pamera east? FG - kovan grandeur?

carbuncle
08-05-12, 14:16
Parc elegance finished 1 block, can walk in to see see their quality. most recent WCL would be pamera east? FG - kovan grandeur?

Hmmm then nothing really around that area to consider at that time. Evania? La Dolce Vita?

ysyap
08-05-12, 14:57
Hmmm then nothing really around that area to consider at that time. Evania? La Dolce Vita?D Pavilion finishing is quite good. Can't say the same for Evania. La Dolce Vita still BUC so can't comment yet.

graveyard
08-05-12, 16:00
i did some quick research back then. i wanted to buy for own stay so naturally i focus on existing MM as i cant afford high quantum big units. A few 4xx sqf units leasehold selling 6XX onwards, i find too exp and so looked around and saw the suites@pl (suites@pl) online ad. Sold on the quick TOP turnaround (initially thought so), FG reputable brand name (initially thought so) and relatively big pool and short distance to Serangoon MRT. Hmm i admit i didnt do thorough homework - well lesson learnt !! Shld have spent more time and effort in researching but i say this aint such a bad buy. Maybe not the best at the market but decent enough

ysyap
08-05-12, 16:04
i did some quick research back then. i wanted to buy for own stay so naturally i focus on existing MM as i cant afford high quantum big units. A few 4xx sqf units leasehold selling 6XX onwards, i find too exp and so looked around and saw the suites@pl online ad. Sold on the quick TOP turnaround (initially thought so), FG reputable brand name (initially thought so) and relatively big pool and short distance to Serangoon MRT. Hmm i admit i didnt do thorough homework - well lesson learnt !! Shld have spent more time and effort in researching but i say this aint such a bad buy. Maybe not the best at the market but decent enoughDon't beat yourself over it... You got a very good deal...

carbuncle
08-05-12, 16:10
D Pavilion finishing is quite good. Can't say the same for Evania. La Dolce Vita still BUC so can't comment yet.

DPav got small units meh

graveyard
08-05-12, 16:14
Don't beat yourself over it... You got a very good deal...

haa. OK la. its really not the best deal i could have gotten but i can live with a less than 100% perfect purchase. well tehcnicaly speaking if u wan a perfect deal, u gotta rewind back year ago till 2009, where almost every property bought would have appreciated

ysyap
09-05-12, 10:48
DPav got small units mehIt has 2, 2+1, 3, 4 and penthouses... think evania also don't have studio apartments. Smallest also 2 bedders. La Dolce Vita also only has smallest 2 bedders. But LDV is much bigger in unit sizes though. A 2 bedder is already about 9xx sqft.

Eveeve
09-05-12, 23:31
HiHi everyone, i purchased a studio back in march, Now just return from oversea posting. Glad to find this forum and we can share how we going to renovate, buying furniture in bulk, ordering curtains save cost and etc... One thing is i find their workmanship and quality is excellent. 2nd thing is my agent service v gd, have already recommended few friends of mine to consider SPL :cheers2:

Shangwei
10-05-12, 00:23
That's true but i consulted a lawyer and was told that consumers can stand on the ground on Suing for Misrepresentation of information. This may void the S&P contract if considered valid by the court.

Like I said previously, it takes legal $$ and also how much u can prove to the court that You MADE THIS PURCHASE BASED ON Agents/Developer Representing the TOP to be 2012. If this makes a substantial amount of claims that your purchase decision was misled by the developer or agents representing the developers, you may have a case. :D:cheers2:

Hi, actually I been awhile for oversea business trip and get to know this forum from my friend. I brought this unit last year and gotten the fact that TOP is end this year and kind of worried that my completion date will be delay as most of you guys here are worrying about.

I recently had walk into the site after reading and took some photo of the progress but I don't know why I'm unable to upload to this forum. They keep showing me error sorry. I was inside and trying to find a person to ask for more info but no one seems free to entertain me or maybe the worker don't understand me.

In fact I had seek my legal adviser, he told me that the board that stated OCT 2012 actually is a form of completion of FOUNDATION or their individual progress, for the main contractor to take note so I can't based on that. But when ask regarding that delay mention by sources, my friend in fact never give me a good explanation. Therefore I just wanna ask "PRICE" you had consulted your legal side, did they mention any percentage of winning for this case and how we going to go about it and under which section of law we can fight the case. Please advice. Thanks

graveyard
10-05-12, 00:24
HiHi everyone, i purchased a studio back in march, Now just return from oversea posting. Glad to find this forum and we can share how we going to renovate, buying furniture in bulk, ordering curtains save cost and etc... One thing is i find their workmanship and quality is excellent. 2nd thing is my agent service v gd, have already recommended few friends of mine to consider SPL :cheers2:
Hi welcome to the forum, eveeve. below is list of owners of suites@pl. Have added ur name to the list

1. sisuzk
2. price
3. graveyard
4. llzz
5. Jcmillineum
6. LeNeo
7. Caffreys
8. dolphin1902
9. Eveeve

Oh yea, good idea - it will be a challenge finding mini furnitures for our MM and we could work out something collectively i am sure. More ideas, more lobang, more savings !! :2cents: :D

graveyard
10-05-12, 00:38
Hi, actually I been awhile for oversea business trip and get to know this forum from my friend. I brought this unit last year and gotten the fact that TOP is end this year and kind of worried that my completion date will be delay as most of you guys here are worrying about.

I recently had walk into the site after reading and took some photo of the progress but I don't know why I'm unable to upload to this forum. They keep showing me error sorry. I was inside and trying to find a person to ask for more info but no one seems free to entertain me or maybe the worker don't understand me.

In fact I had seek my legal adviser, he told me that the board that stated OCT 2012 actually is a form of completion of FOUNDATION or their individual progress, for the main contractor to take note so I can't based on that. But when ask regarding that delay mention by sources, my friend in fact never give me a good explanation. Therefore I just wanna ask "PRICE" you had consulted your legal side, did they mention any percentage of winning for this case and how we going to go about it and under which section of law we can fight the case. Please advice. Thanks

Adding to the list of owners:

1. sisuzk
2. price
3. graveyard
4. llzz
5. Jcmillineum
6. LeNeo
7. Caffreys
8. dolphin1902
9. Eveeve
10. Shangwei

Are you able to share the progress of the construction since u cant upload the pics?

while u are waiting for price to reply and in case u miss this, we are currrently waiting for FG to give us feeback by mid May which is abt a week away.

If you want more info on this project, u can call FG at 63466888 and speak to Yvonne as shes the IC. u can also call her to give her some pressure - she did mentioned that FG is concerned many owners called them to make noise and said that they were told the TOP is Oct 2012, dats why they made the purchase. I m sure if they hear from more owners, they will feel the heat even more

sisuzk
10-05-12, 10:46
Adding to the list of owners:

1. sisuzk
2. price
3. graveyard
4. llzz
5. Jcmillineum
6. LeNeo
7. Caffreys
8. dolphin1902
9. Eveeve
10. Shangwei

Are you able to share the progress of the construction since u cant upload the pics?

while u are waiting for price to reply and in case u miss this, we are currrently waiting for FG to give us feeback by mid May which is abt a week away.

If you want more info on this project, u can call FG at 63466888 and speak to Yvonne as shes the IC. u can also call her to give her some pressure - she did mentioned that FG is concerned many owners called them to make noise and said that they were told the TOP is Oct 2012, dats why they made the purchase. I m sure if they hear from more owners, they will feel the heat even more

Wow, two more unhappy buyers now. expect to see the photos. i pass by the site by bus every morning and i can see workers onsite but can not tell how many of them and as far as i can see, we are not even ready with the basement.

graveyard
10-05-12, 13:19
Wow, two more unhappy buyers now. expect to see the photos. i pass by the site by bus every morning and i can see workers onsite but can not tell how many of them and as far as i can see, we are not even ready with the basement.

guess we have to wait for the "helicopter" view - the pics taken by azerprop. i think the shots are taken from the round shaped HDB opp Urban res. if u live nearby there and want to have dat bird's eye view, maybe can take a lift up the HDB and see

ysyap
10-05-12, 13:28
All the unhappiness stems from the fact that there is delay in the TOP date. Well, as Graveyard mentioned he can tahan till Q1 2013 and nothing later. Think if developer can hand over keys by Q1 2013, will there still be so much unhappiness?... hmmm... What if developer can still meet the Dec 31 2012 deadline they verbally promised??? Then all your unhappiness is unwarranted already. :rolleyes:

sisuzk
10-05-12, 13:47
All the unhappiness stems from the fact that there is delay in the TOP date. Well, as Graveyard mentioned he can tahan till Q1 2013 and nothing later. Think if developer can hand over keys by Q1 2013, will there still be so much unhappiness?... hmmm... What if developer can still meet the Dec 31 2012 deadline they verbally promised??? Then all your unhappiness is unwarranted already. :rolleyes:

for me, end of this year is still acceptable though not ideal. but according to the latest info from the developer sales, it might be postponed to 2nd Quater 2013

carbuncle
10-05-12, 15:50
Hmmm suddenly so many owners pop up and back from overseas trip... Fishy...

llzz
10-05-12, 16:07
for me, end of this year is still acceptable though not ideal. but according to the latest info from the developer sales, it might be postponed to 2nd Quater 2013
Really?:simmering:

ysyap
10-05-12, 16:07
Hmmm suddenly so many owners pop up and back from overseas trip... Fishy...Only 2 lah... not that fishy... More fishy if developer now announce TOP date is coming Sept... Lol!

price
10-05-12, 17:18
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 850,000 646 Strata 1,316 Apr-12

With less than 20 units left, should be sold out pretty soon:sleep:

sisuzk
10-05-12, 17:51
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 850,000 646 Strata 1,316 Apr-12

With less than 20 units left, should be sold out pretty soon:sleep:

one month ago, the sales told me only 17 units left...

price
10-05-12, 18:12
one month ago, the sales told me only 17 units left...
then i guess on May 15th can expect to see it sold out or less than 10 left?

graveyard
10-05-12, 19:05
then i guess on May 15th can expect to see it sold out or less than 10 left?

either dat works in our favor (more owners to pester and harrass them) or against us (more bargaining power lies on FG's hand with project almost sold out)

graveyard
10-05-12, 19:06
Really?:simmering:

Yes, Yvonne from FG told me same thing here. whats almost certain 100%is this wont TOP this year. Just hope Q1 2013 this will be out from the oven

graveyard
10-05-12, 19:10

Hmmm. the developer said with almost 100% the project wont TOP 2012. So guess we might have to give up on pushing for 2012 TOP. i think the unhappiness arises because the estimated completion is stretched by almost 1 year and the supposedly quick TOP turnaround is MAIN reason driving our purchase decision. if u violate the main reason, well many vested ppl get work out:simmering:

Bernard Chia
10-05-12, 21:23
Dear All purchasers of Suites @PL ,I am the project ic from ERA. I would like to arrange a meeting with all of you to address your concern on the TOP date.
The session is only for purchasers who had bought. No proxy representation. Your kind understanding is much appreciated.
Thanks u & see you next week.

Date : 15/05 Next Tuesday
(one and only session)
Time : 7pm sharp
Venue : Suites @ Paya Lebar showflat
Address : 400 Upper Paya Lebar Road

price
10-05-12, 22:01
Dear All purchasers of Suites @PL ,I am the project ic from ERA. I would like to arrange a meeting with all of you to address your concern on the TOP date.
The session is only for purchasers who had bought. No proxy representation. Your kind understanding is much appreciated.

(one and only session)

hoax? how is meeting a property agent of any use :doh:

carbuncle
10-05-12, 22:24

Help u fire sale your SPL for something worse.... Like asking u to pay more to get rid of ur timeshare."....Tanks everybrdy tanks,,,

carbuncle
10-05-12, 22:26

U shud ask. Got buffet dinner?

price
10-05-12, 23:31
U shud ask. Got buffet dinner?
http://www.erasingapore.com/images/dd/2508513.jpg
Haha u want to ask? here:

Bernard Chia started his real estate business in January 1994 with ERA. He went on to pursue his career with six different real estate agencies who offered higher commission schemes. However, after an experimental four years, he realised that the only company who constantly provide innovative products and services, on-going selling skill training and real estate related upgrading courses is still ERA.

With his experience, he is a strong believer that everyone can make it to their top if they are with a well established company and given careful guidance and continuous training.

Being awarded numerous Individual Sales Top Achievers Award from ERA and Top 3 Agency Leader Awards from his previous companies, he is a willing teacher and looks forward to guiding both new and experienced sales associates and managers to greater heights in their real estate career.

Mobile: 98509292
Email: [email protected]

fclim
10-05-12, 23:32

There is really a Bernard Chia from propertyguru website.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/chia-bernard-7673

No harm calling him to confirm the meeting.:)

price
10-05-12, 23:33
Help u fire sale your SPL for something worse.... Like asking u to pay more to get rid of ur timeshare."....Tanks everybrdy tanks,,,
maybe someone complained him/his team to CEA. he hold meeting to share his team's commission as compensation?:beats-me-man:

carbuncle
10-05-12, 23:43
Not my cup of tea lor... Wont even make #99 on my list. NEXT!!!!!

sisuzk
11-05-12, 00:39

(one and only session)

Thanks for your kind offer but i thought we are dealing with developer directly. in the end, it does not really matter to me whether the developer sales gave the missleading info or the developer did, the developer has the overall responsibility. but if you are the one who can decide on the compensation for the rental income loss, i will be joining your session.

Eveeve
11-05-12, 01:14
how come no one interested to buy furniture in groups? As what other projects resident is doing right now... :doh:

dtrax
11-05-12, 01:38
wah u guys damn fierce.. salute salute :):)

ysyap
11-05-12, 07:52
No harm going down to tcss with this sincere agent. If its a hoax, can at least meet your fellow neighbors and see how to address the TOP concern with other agents present who can then speak to the developer on your behalf too. In any sense, this meeting serves to escalate your concerns, whether its through this agent or other agent. Also getting to know your neighbors is incentive for the meeting. :cool:

ysyap
11-05-12, 07:55
how come no one interested to buy furniture in groups? As what other projects resident is doing right now... :doh:Buying furniture comes after settling TOP concerns. Maybe nearing Q1 then this topic will take priority... Patience... :D

graveyard
11-05-12, 09:10
Buying furniture comes after settling TOP concerns. Maybe nearing Q1 then this topic will take priority... Patience... :D

dats correct. the deadline for FG to give us an answer is around the corner in a couple of day's time and i think we are not in the mood now to shop for furniture with this issue hanging. Chasing after FG takes top priority now. once we nail down the est. TOP date, we can talk abt buying furniture. i think most owners here are keen to pool together for the bulk puchase but as you can see from the posts, lets wait till the storm is over (and hopefully a rainbow will appear with a pot of gold at its end)

sisuzk
11-05-12, 09:46
dats correct. the deadline for FG to give us an answer is around the corner in a couple of day's time and i think we are not in the mood now to shop for furniture with this issue hanging. Chasing after FG takes top priority now. once we nail down the est. TOP date, we can talk abt buying furniture. i think most owners here are keen to pool together for the bulk puchase but as you can see from the posts, lets wait till the storm is over (and hopefully a rainbow will appear with a pot of gold at its end)

as i made call to developer ealier and they promised me to come back to me within 2 weeks at that time, but they never came back to me until i called them yesterday and they said they are discussing this matter and would come to me on the same day which is yesterday but they did not come back to me which forced me to call them again. i think this will help remind them and ensure they do not fail to meet the deadline of 15th May.

ysyap
11-05-12, 09:51
as i made call to developer ealier and they promised me to come back to me within 2 weeks at that time, but they never came back to me until i called them yesterday and they said they are discussing this matter and would come to me on the same day which is yesterday but they did not come back to me which forced me to call them again. i think this will help remind them and ensure they do not fail to meet the deadline of 15th May.You are doing a good job by being a parasite... good for the other owners here... :cheers5:

graveyard
11-05-12, 10:08
You are doing a good job by being a parasite... good for the other owners here... :cheers5:

Unfortunately, to deal with developers like FG who is now sitting on its FAT ass comfortably brushing off complaints, that is the only way out. Will be calling them later

price
11-05-12, 10:14
Unfortunately, to deal with developers like FG who is now sitting on its FAT ass comfortably brushing off complaints, that is the only way out. Will be calling them later
so bro, any of u here going down next tuesday or gave this bernard chia guy a call yet?

graveyard
11-05-12, 10:31
so bro, any of u here going down next tuesday or gave this bernard chia guy a call yet?

bro i called Bernard and cfm its not a hoax - he was the one who post the message.

I will be gg down even thg i am working in Changi and urge the owners to go as well. Said hes rushing for meeting when i asked whats to be shared on the day

ysyap
11-05-12, 10:41
bro i called Bernard and cfm its not a hoax - he was the one who post the message.

I will be gg down even thg i am working in Changi and urge the owners to go as well. Said hes rushing for meeting when i asked whats to be shared on the dayWell at least he's sincere and actually he's not obliged to do it unless he's asked by developer to meet the owners to convey their instructions... Hmmm... whatever it is, its worth going down to see look see look... :cool:

graveyard
11-05-12, 10:46
Well at least he's sincere and actually he's not obliged to do it unless he's asked by developer to meet the owners to convey their instructions... Hmmm... whatever it is, its worth going down to see look see look... :cool:

yes, at least he doesnt play dodge ball like the FG staffs and is willing to meet up to clarify. Yes no use posting here and keep 2nd guessing whats going on - its time to quit being keyboard warrior and go out face the music

peterlee
11-05-12, 11:00
To misrepresent the TOP date is no joke. But then again, caveat emptor, the "Expected TOP" date should have been reflected in the presentation materials and also clearly conveyed when one sign the booking form.

Well, at least my agents did clearly explain in detail these things whenever I buy from showroom. I m not vested in this development but if I had I would pursue for loss of investment income for the period promised.

price
11-05-12, 11:13
yes, at least he doesnt play dodge ball like the FG staffs and is willing to meet up to clarify. Yes no use posting here and keep 2nd guessing whats going on - its time to quit being keyboard warrior and go out face the music
Though it's good to go down, i doubt it will be fruitful or near anything we expect. Probably just gonna apologise for leading us to the wrong information. thats about it?

ysyap
11-05-12, 11:17
Where then to draw the line? 'Expected TOP' vs 'TOP'. The word 'expected' is not legally binding, or is it? S&P writing is more legally binding... :confused:

llzz
11-05-12, 12:35
Both developer and agents are liar,very disappointment:simmering:

price
11-05-12, 13:52
Both developer and agents are liar,very disappointment:simmering:
llzz going down next tues?

sisuzk
11-05-12, 14:04

i will join and meet you guys:)

carbuncle
11-05-12, 14:44

Too bad i not owner... Else can have chance to meet my no. 2..... :ashamed1:

peterlee
11-05-12, 15:25
Where then to draw the line? 'Expected TOP' vs 'TOP'. The word 'expected' is not legally binding, or is it? S&P writing is more legally binding... :confused:

Oh yes, the TOP date specified in the legal documents Is the official one. Expected TOP is caveat emptor.

price
11-05-12, 15:27
Too bad i not owner... Else can have chance to meet my no. 2..... :ashamed1:
u can be owner's + 1 ma :D :cheers5:

ysyap
11-05-12, 15:29
Oh yes, the TOP date specified in the legal documents Is the official one. Expected TOP is caveat emptor.Then it may not be binding in our legislation!!! Hmmm...

carbuncle
11-05-12, 15:47
u can be owner's + 1 ma :D :cheers5:

:ashamed1::ashamed1::ashamed1::ashamed1::ashamed1:

graveyard
11-05-12, 15:57
:ashamed1::ashamed1::ashamed1::ashamed1::ashamed1:

I sell you la ..lelong lelong

carbuncle
11-05-12, 15:59
I sell you la ..lelong lelong

30% discount?

ysyap
11-05-12, 15:59
I sell you la ..lelong lelongThen you'll kana the 12% SSD? :scared-4:

graveyard
11-05-12, 16:34
Then you'll kana the 12% SSD? :scared-4:

i was thinking of passing the ssd to carbuncle.

carbuncle, deal ??:o

price
11-05-12, 16:46

so pessimistic ah? When TOP we sell @ 6xx-7xxk dont regret! :tongue3:

carbuncle
11-05-12, 16:47

30% off your purchase price, i absorb the ssd no prob...

U damm bad la... Do this here.... The other owners will be mad...means u bail out of this mess liao....

carbuncle
11-05-12, 16:48
so pessimistic ah? When TOP we sell @ 6xx-7xxk dont regret! :tongue3:

Omg my dearie u dream big sia.. Dream a dream.... Dream another dream... Wakakakaka

price
11-05-12, 16:49
30% off your purchase price, i absorb the ssd no prob...

U damm bad la... Do this here.... The other owners will be mad...means u bail out of this mess liao....
haha 30% discount i will buy a 2nd one! Honestly, even TOP in 2014 Dec isnt that bad. Loss of rental income yes, but each year u save 4% SSD. For every sale price you wanted to sell at, each year u can sell at 4% lesser to gain the same amount of profit.

price
11-05-12, 16:50
Omg my dearie u dream big sia.. Dream a dream.... Dream another dream... Wakakakaka
haha faster buy! can dream together + finally meet me

carbuncle
11-05-12, 16:51
haha 30% discount i will buy a 2nd one! Honestly, even TOP in 2014 Dec isnt that bad. Loss of rental income yes, but each year u save 4% SSD. For every sale price you wanted to sell at, each year u can sell at 4% lesser to gain the same amount of profit.

What u experiencing is what they call the Acceptance stage.... After the initial shock, anger, denial.... Congrats soon u will get over it.

price
11-05-12, 16:51

bro, i think u keep, rent it out and use collected rent to continue stay in ur rented HDB room also more wu hua

carbuncle
11-05-12, 16:52
haha faster buy! can dream together + finally meet me

Either my unit directly opp you or beside then i buy........

carbuncle
11-05-12, 16:53
bro, i think u keep, rent it out and use collected rent to continue stay in ur rented HDB room also more wu hua

Wtf. He renting hdb rooom? Does he need sugar uncle? My MM got spare bedrm....

price
11-05-12, 16:57
Either my unit directly opp you or beside then i buy........
below me can buy or not? i know all the owners in my stack. except the 1 above me.

price
11-05-12, 16:58
Wtf. He renting hdb rooom? Does he need sugar uncle? My MM got spare bedrm....
im not sure room or entire hdb flat. can check with him? :D

to gain 3% rental yield can rent @ 1.4k per month. Achievable?

carbuncle
11-05-12, 17:05
below me can buy or not? i know all the owners in my stack. except the 1 above me.

Below u is wat? Grnd floor ah.... I rather be below u in bed.... :ashamed1:

carbuncle
11-05-12, 17:06
im not sure room or entire hdb flat. can check with him? :D

to gain 3% rental yield can rent @ 1.4k per month. Achievable?

Boombz shelter la hahahahah he just pay my utilities can liao....

price
11-05-12, 18:12
can buy basement units? :D like mountbatten suites! for Draculas

graveyard
11-05-12, 18:57

price will be happy to hear that if u were a girl :D :D :D

graveyard
11-05-12, 18:59

Bro i was kidding la. Def a loss if i sell now. moreover, i need a roof over my head .. will be moving in, not rent out la

price
11-05-12, 19:35
Bro i was kidding la. Def a loss if i sell now. moreover, i need a roof over my head .. will be moving in, not rent out la
okay, looks like all the owners here can finally put a face to the nicknames. I can get to know graveyard bro by name now :D :cheers5:

carbuncle
11-05-12, 19:40
okay, looks like all the owners here can finally put a face to the nicknames. I can get to know graveyard bro by name now :D :cheers5:
Any handsome or pretty faces after the meeting must tell me hor...

graveyard
12-05-12, 00:20

yes bro. no more hiding behind the screen! see u on Tue! :p

graveyard
12-05-12, 00:22
Any handsome or pretty faces after the meeting must tell me hor...

omg. must ask future security of spl to look out for you!! A threat to welfare and safety of the apt dwellers :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

fclim
12-05-12, 00:54
omg. must ask future security of spl to look out for you!! A threat to welfare and safety of the apt dwellers :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

Aiyoh..security sure let him in one. He say come and visit his No. 2 wat...

carbuncle
12-05-12, 10:51
You so scared you must be handsomest right? Ok I buy the remaining unit. 1227psf only... Cheap. You die liao la. Every day I come and ring your ding

carbuncle
12-05-12, 10:53
Aiyoh..security sure let him in one. He say come and visit his No. 2 wat...
Ya lo. Security in such projects got so on? Wait long long ba...

price
12-05-12, 10:58
Ya lo. Security in such projects got so on? Wait long long ba...
so we'll see u there on tues!? heard got press coming down leh

carbuncle
12-05-12, 11:45
so we'll see u there on tues!? heard got press coming down leh
All the more I cant appear. Wait they interview me as the only gay in the village of Paya Lebar-Kovan....

price
12-05-12, 11:47
All the more I cant appear. Wait they interview me as the only gay in the village of Paya Lebar-Kovan....
haha gay gay or joyful gay?

carbuncle
12-05-12, 12:07
haha gay gay or joyful gay?
Gay gay gay. Joyful gay. Wakakaka.... I think this forum has seen the most ever number of G words in a short span of 2 weeks...

carbuncle
12-05-12, 12:08
Btw I had bribed one of the press chap to take photos and tell me who is who.... Esp the handsomest ones.... Will I see all of you on News at 9 or Channelnewsasia... Or wanbao

dolphin1902
12-05-12, 14:20
i will join and meet you guys:)

Hi purchasers of SPL, :)
Is this Bernard Chia representing himself, ERA or Frangrance Properties? Did he say he was representing Fragrance? He said he's meeting to address the TOP concerns. I think I smell a rat.

If we feel strongly about being misled, should we take the agents to CEA for breaching of agents' duties? I agree with caveat emptor, but should agents use the siteboard information to market or sell a project? Maybe those served by ERA can ask Bernard for the answer (that is, if you are going to respond to his invitation to the meeting).

price
12-05-12, 14:38
Hi purchasers of SPL, :)
Is this Bernard Chia representing himself, ERA or Frangrance Properties? Did he say he was representing Fragrance? He said he's meeting to address the TOP concerns. I think I smell a rat.

If we feel strongly about being misled, should we take the agents to CEA for breaching of agents' duties? I agree with caveat emptor, but should agents use the siteboard information to market or sell a project? Maybe those served by ERA can ask Bernard for the answer (that is, if you are going to respond to his invitation to the meeting).
are u going down ms dolphin?

price
14-05-12, 22:04
http://www.erasingapore.com/images/dd/2508513.jpg

(one and only session)

So who's going down :confused: everyone?

llzz
14-05-12, 22:36

Unable to go as having overseas trip now. Please update me the details. Tks

sisuzk
14-05-12, 23:39

i will be there, see you

ysyap
15-05-12, 07:46
All the best to all SPL owners this evening and probably update the rest of us who have no vested interest in this project YET..:spliff:

dolphin1902
15-05-12, 09:23
i will be there, see you

I'll check out more details first before deciding.

graveyard
15-05-12, 09:47
i am going too. hope i can make it on time

carbuncle
15-05-12, 09:49
All the best to all SPL owners this evening and probably update the rest of us who have no vested interest in this project YET..:spliff:

teeheehee... me oso wanna kaypo... vested interest in FG projects keke... but completed liao la

dolphin1902
15-05-12, 10:23
I guessed it right. ERA's agent is just going to clarify himself about the TOP date. Not going to waste my time there.

graveyard
15-05-12, 10:29
I guessed it right. ERA's agent is just going to clarify himself about the TOP date. Not going to waste my time there.

how did u find out???

carbuncle
15-05-12, 11:02
Here to kay po again...

You all will be nehhbours in < one years time right?

This showroom got aircon, chairs to sit, maybe he even order pizza and cola...

Isn't it nice to just get to know one another by face, even if agent only manage to listen and then try to explain the date issue...

Plus can check out the site progress in person... maybe even get interviewed by media!!

price
15-05-12, 11:58
Here to kay po again...

You all will be nehhbours in < one years time right?

This showroom got aircon, chairs to sit, maybe he even order pizza and cola...

Isn't it nice to just get to know one another by face, even if agent only manage to listen and then try to explain the date issue...

Plus can check out the site progress in person... maybe even get interviewed by media!!
great idea! see you there!

carbuncle
15-05-12, 11:59

wat tokking u... i not vested in this project la... wont b ur nehhbour

thats why i said i kaypo only ma wakakaka

sisuzk
15-05-12, 13:17

see you, price. my agent will be there as well, he was informed by bernard that all the involved agents must attend

graveyard
15-05-12, 13:37
see you, price. my agent will be there as well, he was informed by bernard that all the involved agents must attend

sisuzki and price, can pm me your mobile? i may be late as my office is far from serangoon...

ysyap
15-05-12, 13:41
sisuzki and price, can pm me your mobile? i may be late as my office is far from serangoon...Wah... work so far yet got a unit in D19...

graveyard
15-05-12, 13:51
Wah... work so far yet got a unit in D19...

haa. Option to rent out also ma. besides i may not be working in Changi forever - so no problem getting a unit there!

graveyard
15-05-12, 13:55
wat tokking u... i not vested in this project la... wont b ur nehhbour

thats why i said i kaypo only ma wakakaka

Join in la this evening. We need number to boast our strength hehe .. outnumbered by ERA agents our protest doesnt carry weight:cool:

Jcmillineum
15-05-12, 14:00
....or rather the green eyed monsters...:p

Jcmillineum
15-05-12, 14:02
Join in la this evening. We need number to boast our strength hehe .. outnumbered by ERA agents our protest doesnt carry weight:cool:

Got a strange feeling that the TOP date is delayed to next year....

ysyap
15-05-12, 14:05
....or rather the green eyed monsters...:pNo green eye lah... just curious coz thinking of getting an MM myself soon. But w KBW hinting at next target being MM, it can really swing either direction... :rolleyes:

sisuzk
15-05-12, 14:06
Got a strange feeling that the TOP date is delayed to next year....

it is possible, that is why i was so frustrated and started to shout in this forum one month ago

Jcmillineum
15-05-12, 14:10
it is possible, that is why i was so frustrated and started to shout in this forum one month ago

A feeling of kenna cheated....

ysyap
15-05-12, 14:17
Got a strange feeling that the TOP date is delayed to next year....The bigger question is which month next year. Jan/Feb still can swallow but later Nov/Dec can go fly kite already...

dolphin1902
15-05-12, 15:13
how did u find out???

I spoke to Yvonne this morning to ask about the meeting called by Bernard. She said she's aware and that ERA would have to explain about whatever they conveyed to the buyers. She said whatever is in the S&P still stands but they would try to push for for 1st Q next year. She said however that delays in every project is inevitable.

sisuzk
15-05-12, 15:21
I spoke to Yvonne this morning to ask about the meeting called by Bernard. She said she's aware and that ERA would have to explain about whatever they conveyed to the buyers. She said whatever is in the S&P still stands but they would try to push for for 1st Q next year. She said however that delays in every project is inevitable.

even for 1st Quarter 2013, we are taling about 6-month difference in time. that is still too much for me. and i hardly believe the agents dare make such convincing promise on the top date without any decent info from developer, anyway, let's see what will bernard talk about this everning.

price
15-05-12, 15:35
even for 1st Quarter 2013, we are taling about 6-month difference in time. that is still too much for me. and i hardly believe the agents dare make such convincing promise on the top date without any decent info from developer, anyway, let's see what will bernard talk about this everning.
Fragrance will push it to ERA / Emerald constructions. From what i heard from Emerald, if they fail to deliver by Oct 2012, they are paying some form of "fines" to Fragrance. What about us?

price
15-05-12, 15:41
Fragrance Group

Josephine: 6508 0030.

Project IC: Evonne Tiong 6508 0023

Emerald Constructions
6745 5911

IC: 8442 9642

Supervisor: 9189 7003.

Feel free to call them :D:cheers5:
:scared-2:

graveyard
15-05-12, 15:51
....or rather the green eyed monsters...:p

i am afraid today i will turn green with madness and smash all the agents like roti prata.. PUNY AGENTS!

sisuzk
15-05-12, 16:05
i am afraid today i will turn green with madness and smash all the agents like roti prata.. PUNY AGENTS!

i will bring some curry source to serve the prata better:0

dolphin1902
15-05-12, 16:19

Maybe the agents will tell you, "we are sorry if there was a misunderstanding". Real Estate agents simply have bad reputations... have read too much about them.

graveyard
15-05-12, 16:35
Maybe the agents will tell you, "we are sorry if there was a misunderstanding". Real Estate agents simply have bad reputations... have read too much about them.

its a honest mistake, lets move on

graveyard
15-05-12, 17:08

Haa. thanks. bring some rotten eggs too so we can throw at the agents and i flip them to become egg prata

price
15-05-12, 17:21
Haa. thanks. bring some rotten eggs too so we can throw at the agents and i flip them to become egg prata
hey bro feel free to msg me ur contact! seeya there! :D

Jcmillineum
15-05-12, 17:58

Making me hungry....wil there be food and drinks there?...else i think i will give it a miss....cos the room is very small, no parking and several agents will be there, there's just no space for another 40++ unit owners there...
Argh

:scared-4:

price
15-05-12, 19:01
Making me hungry....wil there be food and drinks there?...else i think i will give it a miss....cos the room is very small, no parking and several agents will be there, there's just no space for another 40++ unit owners there...
Argh

:scared-4:
Free buffet leh

carbuncle
15-05-12, 19:27
Free buffet leh
Sure or not... Don bedeh... Take photo to prove

Jcmillineum
15-05-12, 21:18
Sure or not... Don bedeh... Take photo to prove
No one was in the mood to eat

carbuncle
15-05-12, 21:34
No one was in the mood to eat
So how did it go?

llzz
15-05-12, 21:58
Is anybody attend the meeting?what is regarding?

sisuzk
15-05-12, 22:26
Is anybody attend the meeting?what is regarding?

he was trying to say that the top is Dec 2014 and they as agent have not done anything wrong. basically it was a waste of my time but good to meet some of my future neighbors.

carbuncle
15-05-12, 22:35
he was trying to say that the top is Dec 2014 and they as agent have not done anything wrong. basically it was a waste of my time but good to meet some of my future neighbors.
Ok... My price handsome not? ;-p Jokes aside, seriously, from 2013 become 2014 now? Some more Dec?? What do you guys plan to do next.

Jcmillineum
15-05-12, 23:04
Ok... My price handsome not? ;-p Jokes aside, seriously, from 2013 become 2014 now? Some more Dec?? What do you guys plan to do next.

you've missed out on all the handsome guys and pretty girls...all pretty "hot"just now...hehehe

carbuncle
15-05-12, 23:20
you've missed out on all the handsome guys and pretty girls...all pretty "hot"just now...hehehe
Oh my... Did you get to the buffet? Wakaka. Btw are you selling off your unit here thats why you looking at MS?

graveyard
16-05-12, 00:59

of coz. hes absolutely gorgoeus! i have his mobile - pm u? :D
something's brewing but cant tell now :spliff:

graveyard
16-05-12, 01:10

Cant believe i travelled all the way from changi and endured a growling stomach only to have the S&P waved in my face with a kind reminder the TOP date is Dec 2014 and Oct 2012 is only "an estimation". Till now (and i think i will never eventually figure out) i am still clueless abt the purpose of the meeting

kale
16-05-12, 06:44
Report these errant agent to Cea for providing misleading infor since there are so many buyers to witness all these crap..... Will not have much impact on actual TOP but maybe can send these agents to lim kopi :tongue3:

fclim
16-05-12, 08:39
Cant believe i travelled all the way from changi and endured a growling stomach only to have the S&P waved in my face with a kind reminder the TOP date is Dec 2014 and Oct 2012 is only "an estimation". Till now (and i think i will never eventually figure out) i am still clueless abt the purpose of the meeting

Did they revise that original estimation of Oct 2012 and gave a new date? If so, when? If not, why not? Why so gung ho to give that original Oct 2012 date during the initial sales? What was their basis for giving an estimation that is a 2 year difference?!!:simmering:

At least, it is an admission from them that the Oct 2012 TOP was ever spoken. It was not denied and they now claim it is an estimation. Well, that is a point to start from...

Kelonguni
16-05-12, 09:43
Slow TOP also means pay slowly. Loan kicks off slower.

But if need urgently will be sianz...

sisuzk
16-05-12, 10:29
Did they revise that original estimation of Oct 2012 and gave a new date? If so, when? If not, why not? Why so gung ho to give that original Oct 2012 date during the initial sales? What was their basis for giving an estimation that is a 2 year difference?!!:simmering:

At least, it is an admission from them that the Oct 2012 TOP was ever spoken. It was not denied and they now claim it is an estimation. Well, that is a point to start from...

i will not just let it be, i bought this purely because of TOP by 2012 Oct depite that i got only 3% discount. there were tons of projects out there which provide 20% discount and top 2014 at that time

loveholic
16-05-12, 10:40
hello all! i've been a silent reader for quite awhile.. decided to post something now :D

my bf bought a unit at SPL last year Oct... the agent (was still under Credo) also mentioned about the Oct 2012 TOP, which was the pushing factor that made my bf purchase here 'cause he's currently renting a room. During that time, their ads on propertyguru were splashed everywhere with the TOP 2012 info. We were quite skeptical at that point of time.. 'cause when we went down to see the site, it doesn't look like it's able to complete within 1 year.. but given the assurance from Kovan Grandeur, and how the agent said that if the developer isn't that confident, they won't put TOP 2012 (as stated on the board as well).

Well, apparently it's another story now... sigh.

ysyap
16-05-12, 10:46
something's brewing but cant tell now :spliff:Its 13 hours later so can you tell what's brewing now? ;)

ysyap
16-05-12, 10:49
hello all! i've been a silent reader for quite awhile.. decided to post something now :D

my bf bought a unit at SPL last year Oct... the agent (was still under Credo) also mentioned about the Oct 2012 TOP, which was the pushing factor that made my bf purchase here 'cause he's currently renting a room. During that time, their ads on propertyguru were splashed everywhere with the TOP 2012 info. We were quite skeptical at that point of time.. 'cause when we went down to see the site, it doesn't look like it's able to complete within 1 year.. but given the assurance from Kovan Grandeur, and how the agent said that if the developer isn't that confident, they won't put TOP 2012 (as stated on the board as well).

Well, apparently it's another story now... sigh.So how will this story progress and finally end???

ysyap
16-05-12, 10:53
Cant believe i travelled all the way from changi and endured a growling stomach only to have the S&P waved in my face with a kind reminder the TOP date is Dec 2014 and Oct 2012 is only "an estimation". Till now (and i think i will never eventually figure out) i am still clueless abt the purpose of the meetingThe purpose of the meeting is to cover the housing agents' backside. Nothing to do with buyers or potential buyers... :cheers6:

carbuncle
16-05-12, 10:54
Its 13 hours later so can you tell what's brewing now? ;)
Rose hip tea or kopi luwak.... Take your pick

graveyard
16-05-12, 10:56

Well, apparently it's another story now... sigh.

Same here - bought under credo. Same crap received - TOP Oct 2012, told by agent if FG isnt confident of pushing this out by oct 2012, they will not dare to put up a big banner at the site.

now the parties are playing dodge ball ..after attending last nite meeting, my view is: FG tries to escape the calls, mails by asking ERA to face the owners, ERA trying to defend itself by pulling out S&P and now shift focus on TOP Dec 2014 date which they previously brushed off/played down when talking to potential buyers and instead emphasized on the Oct 2012 TOP date confidently and CREDO shaking their head, :doh: shrugging their shoulders :beats-me-man: and washing hands now they are no longer taking care of the project. my credo agent was present yesterday and thats the impression i have

carbuncle
16-05-12, 10:56
something's brewing but cant tell now :spliff:
I think you scared my dear Prince price away... He dont dare to return to this thread liao... Waka

carbuncle
16-05-12, 10:59
Bro yap also vested in SPL, FG, or MM? Or just kp like me kekeke

ysyap
16-05-12, 11:01
Same here - bought under credo. Same crap received - TOP Oct 2012, told by agent if FG isnt confident of pushing this out by oct 2012, they will not dare to put up a big banner at the site.

now the parties are playing dodge ball ..after attending last nite meeting, my view is: FG tries to escape the calls, mails by asking ERA to face the owners, ERA trying to defend itself by pulling out S&P and now shift focus on TOP Dec 2014 date which they previously brushed off/played down when talking to potential buyers and instead emphasized on the Oct 2012 TOP date confidently and CREDO shaking their head, :doh: shrugging their shoulders :beats-me-man: and washing hands now they are no longer taking care of the project. my credo agent was present yesterday and thats the impression i have
Maybe same agent from credo who attended to you as well as loveholic's bf. :D

ysyap
16-05-12, 11:03
Bro yap also vested in SPL, FG, or MM? Or just kp like me kekekeLike you me just kp kp... all waiting for housing prices to correct so nothing else to do but to tcss here lor... yes yes... I remembered you already locked in all your purchases for now... me still waiting and hopefully prices will not continue going north... :o

carbuncle
16-05-12, 11:05
Like you me just kp kp... all waiting for housing prices to correct so nothing else to do but to tcss here lor... yes yes... I remembered you already locked in all your purchases for now... me still waiting and hopefully prices will not continue going north... :o
Me at least vested in FG project... So not totally guilty. Plus my fbf is owner...

price
16-05-12, 11:48
I think you scared my dear Prince price away... He dont dare to return to this thread liao... Waka
Me? no lar me working closely with CEA now. They are a bunch of nice people keen on reducing the number of licensed property agents in Singapore to keep good professional ones. Good luck to those involved.

They URGE all owners to provide their complaint scenarios to them at:

The Executive Director
Council for Estate Agencies
Licensing and Investigations Dept
490 Lorong 6, Toa Payoh
#05-10, HDB Hub Biz 3 (Lift Lobby 1)
Singapore 310490

Fax: 6643 2575

toll-free hotline: 1800 643 2555

There's more than 15 different MISLEADING Agents' Ads screen shots sent to them.

Here's 2 for a preview:

David Wong
Senior Marketing Director
ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD
CEA Licence No.:
L3002382K / R025196A
and heard this guy is pending countless complaints filed with CEA as he posted many misleading ads? not sure if it's true though:beats-me-man: :

sisuzk
16-05-12, 11:57
Me? no lar me working closely with CEA now. They are a bunch of nice people keen on reducing the number of licensed property agents in Singapore to keep good professional ones. Good luck to those involved.

They URGE all owners to provide their complaint scenarios to them at:

The Executive Director
Council for Estate Agencies
Licensing and Investigations Dept
490 Lorong 6, Toa Payoh
#05-10, HDB Hub Biz 3 (Lift Lobby 1)
Singapore 310490

Fax: 6643 2575

toll-free hotline: 1800 643 2555

There's more than 15 different MISLEADING Agents' Ads screen shots sent to them.

Here's 2 for a preview:

David Wong
Senior Marketing Director
ERA REALTY NETWORK PTE LTD
CEA Licence No.:
L3002382K / R025196A
and heard this guy is pending countless complaints filed with CEA as he posted many misleading ads? not sure if it's true though:beats-me-man: :

thanks and will do accordingly

carbuncle
16-05-12, 12:03
price is really fierce... I having second thoughts about pursuing him as date now. If fall out, division of assets etc will be super scary with his kind of prowess...

price
16-05-12, 12:19
price is really fierce... I having second thoughts about pursuing him as date now. If fall out, division of assets etc will be super scary with his kind of prowess...
haha better than hiring these "Directors" right? The guy yesterday was a joke. A Division Director who can't even speak properly English. He took a $88 LCD TV advertisement as comparison to his marketing gimmick of TOP 2012 for units costing half to a million dollars?.

sisuzk
16-05-12, 12:31
haha better than hiring these "Directors" right? The guy yesterday was a joke. A Division Director who can't even speak properly English. He took a $88 LCD TV advertisement as comparison to his marketing gimmick of TOP 2012 for units costing half to a million dollars?.

just wrote to CEA, waiting for their reply and will call them if necessary.

carbuncle
16-05-12, 12:32
"cant speak properLY english"? Kekeke

hyenergix
16-05-12, 12:35
"Expected" does not mean "will".

price
16-05-12, 12:37
"cant speak properLY english"? Kekeke
Yea that's how he speaks! Adding ly and "s" into all his sentances. That's besides the point though

Kanarazu
16-05-12, 12:40
Me at least vested in FG project... So not totally guilty. Plus my fbf is owner...
P
What's fbf?

carbuncle
16-05-12, 12:42
P
What's fbf?
Future boyfriend, fake boyfriend, false boyfriend. Pick one...

ysyap
16-05-12, 13:07
Future boyfriend, fake boyfriend, false boyfriend. Pick one...Female boyfriend??? :scared-4:

carbuncle
16-05-12, 13:41
Female boyfriend??? :scared-4:
Not into lesbo.... Thanks

graveyard
16-05-12, 13:46
just wrote to CEA, waiting for their reply and will call them if necessary.

Me too. Will closely monitor the correspondence

graveyard
16-05-12, 13:47

haaa agent scanning our posts here. Dont want to lose the surprise element :D :D rmb, guerilla ambush, not engage in open combat :cool:

graveyard
16-05-12, 13:59
"Expected" does not mean "will".

expectation conveys a reasonable time frame between actual and projected timeline. Understand no guarantee, but why communicate an expectation thats way off the actual outcome? Over here we are talking abt 6-10 months gap. If all developers are allowed absolute liberty to quote any "estimated" TOP dates at free will and independent of the actual TOP completion date, why dont FEO tell potential buyers watertown is expected to be completed in 2013 to attract more buyers though the TOP date on S&P agreement is 2017? after all, in 2013 when the project is not done, FEO can just take the S&P, wave in front of owner's face and shout "HELO, the TOP date is 2017 in black and white here, cant u read english???!!"

carbuncle
16-05-12, 14:02
haaa agent scanning our posts here. Dont want to lose the surprise element :D :D rmb, guerilla ambush, not engage in open combat :cool:
I can help to divert their attention and confuse them with my increasingly irreverent and irrelevant comments....

ysyap
16-05-12, 14:21
expectation conveys a reasonable time frame between actual and projected timeline. Understand no guarantee, but why communicate an expectation thats way off the actual outcome? Over here we are talking abt 6-10 months gap. If all developers are allowed absolute liberty to quote any "estimated" TOP dates at free will and independent of the actual TOP completion date, why dont FEO tell potential buyers watertown is expected to be completed in 2013 to attract more buyers though the TOP date on S&P agreement is 2017? after all, in 2013 when the project is not done, FEO can just take the S&P, wave in front of owner's face and shout "HELO, the TOP date is 2017 in black and white here, cant u read english???!!" 2 years off TOP date is not that way off coz there are projects that completed 2 years before TOP, like WT to complete in 2015 (which is not inconceivable) is also 2 yr off. I suspect the agents gave that date only because developer blow big cannon and insists that they can meet that date... Agent kana sabo by developer? :rolleyes:

graveyard
16-05-12, 14:42
2 years off TOP date is not that way off coz there are projects that completed 2 years before TOP, like WT to complete in 2015 (which is not inconceivable) is also 2 yr off. I suspect the agents gave that date only because developer blow big cannon and insists that they can meet that date... Agent kana sabo by developer? :rolleyes:

my point is u should only communicate what u are confident of - FEO shld be confident WT can be ready by 2015 or slightly later/earlier before they tell potential buyers. it is reasonable for spl owners to have higher expectation of building speed of spl vs wt owners considering spl has 10% of wt's units and much fewer facilities. thats why i didnt bat an eyelid when i was told TOP was Oct 2012 which is like 1.5yrs from time i made the purchase. To me, the construction time frame is achievable and theres no reason for me to doubt the "estimates" strongly at dat point of time. whether agents sabo by developer or wad, existing owners shldnt bear the brunt .

hyenergix
16-05-12, 15:09
The agent prob made e same reasonable assumption as u.

llzz
16-05-12, 16:55
so the meeting is useless ler,i will continue to call the FG to give them some pressure

peterlee
16-05-12, 17:03
expectation conveys a reasonable time frame between actual and projected timeline. Understand no guarantee, but why communicate an expectation thats way off the actual outcome? Over here we are talking abt 6-10 months gap. If all developers are allowed absolute liberty to quote any "estimated" TOP dates at free will and independent of the actual TOP completion date, why dont FEO tell potential buyers watertown is expected to be completed in 2013 to attract more buyers though the TOP date on S&P agreement is 2017? after all, in 2013 when the project is not done, FEO can just take the S&P, wave in front of owner's face and shout "HELO, the TOP date is 2017 in black and white here, cant u read english???!!"

Well said.

sisuzk
16-05-12, 17:03
my point is u should only communicate what u are confident of - FEO shld be confident WT can be ready by 2015 or slightly later/earlier before they tell potential buyers. it is reasonable for spl owners to have higher expectation of building speed of spl vs wt owners considering spl has 10% of wt's units and much fewer facilities. thats why i didnt bat an eyelid when i was told TOP was Oct 2012 which is like 1.5yrs from time i made the purchase. To me, the construction time frame is achievable and theres no reason for me to doubt the "estimates" strongly at dat point of time. whether agents sabo by developer or wad, existing owners shldnt bear the brunt .

one friend just passed by the site, no workers despite the superb weather... how dare he say to us last night that the work is going on well?

peterlee
16-05-12, 17:06
so the meeting is useless ler,i will continue to call the FG to give them some pressure

FG wont give a damn to buyers. You want to "give them some pressure", go call the Press.

graveyard
16-05-12, 17:24
FG wont give a damn to buyers. You want to "give them some pressure", go call the Press.

peter, i agree.

lizz, FG is now hiding behind the agent. need to take down the shield. call CRE and lodge a formal report

graveyard
16-05-12, 17:35
Well said.

Thanks. irked when ppl use estimates, forecasts loosely. if actual = "estimates", the "estimator" is revered as genius forward looking crystal ball gazer with amazing insight, if actual <> "estimates", the "estimator" will say its only an estimates so it is no surprise actual differs from so called estimates. And these "estimates" come from the very experienced parties in the real estate industry so dat lend convincing and influencing power

graveyard
16-05-12, 17:44
one friend just passed by the site, no workers despite the superb weather... how dare he say to us last night that the work is going on well?

maybe FG tune in to fengshui and today is not a good day to build so no workers on site. Need to pray for east wind an set an altar

carbuncle
16-05-12, 18:01
maybe FG tune in to fengshui and today is not a good day to build so no workers on site. Need to pray for east wind an set an altar

i also passed by the site earlier.... had to crane my neck to peep above the hoarding but i tot i see no structure at all from the transport i was in!!! what happened? all blown away by the strong gusty wind this morning????

maybe they knocked down the half completed level 1/2, so that can just use helicopters to move the whole done portion from Suites @ East Coast over since it basically looks the same.... then tada can achieve 2012 TOP, maybe even Sep TOP, faster by 1 month... wakaka

ysyap
16-05-12, 18:03
my point is u should only communicate what u are confident of - FEO shld be confident WT can be ready by 2015 or slightly later/earlier before they tell potential buyers. it is reasonable for spl owners to have higher expectation of building speed of spl vs wt owners considering spl has 10% of wt's units and much fewer facilities. thats why i didnt bat an eyelid when i was told TOP was Oct 2012 which is like 1.5yrs from time i made the purchase. To me, the construction time frame is achievable and theres no reason for me to doubt the "estimates" strongly at dat point of time. whether agents sabo by developer or wad, existing owners shldnt bear the brunt . I like your strong words, 'existing owners shouldn't bear the brunt'. I have been in similar situations too but not in property purchase and I scolded the manager in similar manner... no wonder your words sounded familiar... Lol! Maybe FG was very confident then but something unexpected occurred therefore they have been delayed. Anyway, misrepresentation is in itself wrong. And if developer cannot meet the verbally promised TOP deadline, they must at least inform the agents to explain to the buyers... :beats-me-man: Just hope that they will not go beyond Q2 2013.

carbuncle
16-05-12, 18:04
Maybe FG was very confident then but then something unexpected occurred therefore they have been delayed. Anyway, misrepresentation is in itself wrong. And if developer cannot meet the verbally promised TOP deadline, they must at least inform the agents to explain to the buyers... :beats-me-man: Just hope that they will not go beyond Q2 2013.

u not vested yet you hope here hope there for the owners....

i gedddit!!!! u hope there will be firesales due to the delay and u can buy right!! :P

ysyap
16-05-12, 18:06
u not vested yet you hope here hope there for the owners....

i gedddit!!!! u hope there will be firesales due to the delay and u can buy right!! :PU funny guy lah... by Q2 2013 for firesale? I probably already bought a unit. Anyway, developer still selling so can still buy direct! :cheers1:

carbuncle
16-05-12, 18:07
U funny guy lah... by Q2 2013 for firesale? I probably already bought a unit. Anyway, developer still selling so can still buy direct! :cheers1:

oh yaaa....... saw a few ads on patio unit.... how's the layout like? I think only 12xxpsf.... cheep

ysyap
16-05-12, 18:09
oh yaaa....... saw a few ads on patio unit.... how's the layout like? I think only 12xxpsf.... cheepNot sure the 366 sqft units still available... Get an MM to try and see what's all the hype about MM about! ;)

carbuncle
16-05-12, 18:16
Not sure the 366 sqft units still available... Get an MM to try and see what's all the hype about MM about! ;)

Don't get too MM one la... at least 400sf abv

Jcmillineum
16-05-12, 20:48
Don't get too MM one la... at least 400sf abv
FOr your info....anything below 550sq feet is MM!

Jcmillineum
16-05-12, 20:51
peter, i agree.

lizz, FG is now hiding behind the agent. need to take down the shield. call CRE and lodge a formal report

I''ll be contacting the press, CRE and CASE.

carbuncle
16-05-12, 20:57
FOr your info....anything below 550sq feet is MM!

0-300sf = SUPER MM
301-400sf = TOO MM
401-550sf = MM

I told him don't get TOO MM wat