PDA

View Full Version : Suites @ Paya Lebar

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

graveyard
24-02-12, 12:57
You can always contact them and make requests through your lawyer. Or get several others who's bought the place (not sure how you can do that). I was told by my developer's representative for my new project that it can be done but subjected to developer's approval. You try lor... :rolleyes:

Wow. really?? Lawyer? Ok ... that word means :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

i tot the brochure is kinda misleading. when i look at the map, the function + gym looks bigger than a 400sqf unit on the map. well you could say its only a guide and not scaled

haha. btw wads your project if u dont mind sharing.

price
24-02-12, 13:20
Wow. really?? Lawyer? Ok ... that word means :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

i tot the brochure is kinda misleading. when i look at the map, the function + gym looks bigger than a 400sqf unit on the map. well you could say its only a guide and not scaled

haha. btw wads your project if u dont mind sharing.

Gogo, request them to enlarge the function room and gym :D

graveyard
24-02-12, 13:26
Gogo, request them to enlarge the function room and gym :D

Alo. u think they will care if only one request? if 99 request, then they will seriously consider :D

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 13:48
quire depressing if you have to close the door/windows always right? :eek:
Thats what the facilities are for you to catch some fresh air what... MM projects are hotel concepts cheaper versions of serviced apartments. Hotel room windows always closed one also. Especially city centre or urban hotels. Dont talk about resortels la.

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 13:50
seen the site....the stacks facing the church...is aka facing huge wall......

kai men jian pi...

i think not much units left....good for earlier buyers that manage to snatch pool view......
Given a choice between facing wall and facing neighbour at close distance i rather the former...

graveyard
24-02-12, 13:54
Thats what the facilities are for you to catch some fresh air what... MM projects are hotel concepts cheaper versions of serviced apartments. Hotel room windows always closed one also. Especially city centre or urban hotels. Dont talk about resortels la.

hmm thast not what i had in mind when i bot MM:doh:

graveyard
24-02-12, 13:55
Given a choice between facing wall and facing neighbour at close distance i rather the former...

for pool facing unit, you will directly see the unit opp you clearly?

ysyap
24-02-12, 13:56

haha. btw wads your project if u dont mind sharing.La Dolce Vita. Mostly bigger units! :sleep:

ysyap
24-02-12, 13:57
for pool facing unit, you will directly see the unit opp you clearly?Only because the pool is too small... then again small projects usually comes with a small pool... no need to house too many users... :rolleyes:

graveyard
24-02-12, 14:03
Only because the pool is too small... then again small projects usually comes with a small pool... no need to house too many users... :rolleyes:

not too sure abt the width of the pool here .. and i think it is 24m long .. is it small by MM standard? hope the pool facing dont see too much of the opp unit!!! :scared-4:

graveyard
24-02-12, 14:04
La Dolce Vita. Mostly bigger units! :sleep:

waa sounds italian ..classsssss

ysyap
24-02-12, 14:06
waa sounds italian ..classsssssOn a lighter note, it certainly sound better than 'I stay at The Tua Tow'... just joking! :D

ysyap
24-02-12, 14:08
not too sure abt the width of the pool here .. and i think it is 24m long .. is it small by MM standard? hope the pool facing dont see too much of the opp unit!!! :scared-4:Well when it is night time and the units turn on their lights, you don't need to be near to see every activity going on inside that unit.... ;)

graveyard
24-02-12, 14:14
Well when it is night time and the units turn on their lights, you don't need to be near to see every activity going on inside that unit.... ;)

wow better than pay per view. msut get ready chips, popcorn and coke

ysyap
24-02-12, 14:15
wow better than pay per view. msut get ready chips, popcorn and cokeYes yes... your neighbors will also prepare their chips and popcorns... :cheers4:

graveyard
24-02-12, 14:16
On a lighter note, it certainly sound better than 'I stay at The Tua Tow'... just joking! :D

haha. omg. most awful name thinkable for condo. dat means big head?

graveyard
24-02-12, 14:17
Yes yes... your neighbors will also prepare their chips and popcorns... :cheers4:

i need to install dark curtains and put trees, plants at the balcony :scared-5:

ysyap
24-02-12, 14:19
haha. omg. most awful name thinkable for condo. dat means big head?Check out the new launch there... :rolleyes:

price
24-02-12, 14:27
Check out the new launch there... :rolleyes:

Wonder if Chanel can sue them. I was there during their pre-launch and the agent said "stay here good leh so high class, got chanel logo summore"

graveyard
24-02-12, 14:38
Wonder if Chanel can sue them. I was there during their pre-launch and the agent said "stay here good leh so high class, got chanel logo summore"

thats kinda unprofessional of the agent who doesnt respect trademark right. i think certainly Chanel has the right to sue them .. unless their defence is they and chanel are in ttoally different business and there's no chance ppl will be influenced or misled by the similar logo

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 14:51
for pool facing unit, you will directly see the unit opp you clearly?
Yes. The whole bedroom and All right through to their main door. Of course unless is exhibitionist nobody will Open House like that la. Most drawn curtains. So when they draw their curtains i open my unit wide wide so privacy lor. See who blinks first or have more at stake to hide at home. Single man walk around house naked also nothing to lose tio bo... Been thru NS somemore shower naked and slap others guys ass if you local.

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 14:53
hmm thast not what i had in mind when i bot MM:doh:
Then what mindset did you buy MM in?

graveyard
24-02-12, 15:07
Then what mindset did you buy MM in?

at least not live in a cave with no airflow and natural light. thats why a big balcony appeals to me

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 15:25
at least not live in a cave with no airflow and natural light. thats why a big balcony appeals to me
What you described reminds of Suites @ Katong

azeoprop
24-02-12, 15:55
Update 24th Feb 2012. :)

graveyard
24-02-12, 16:20
What you described reminds of Suites @ Katong

why? it has big balcony???:confused:

graveyard
24-02-12, 16:22

Thanks! Working on all of the stackss :o

price
24-02-12, 16:28

ahhh issit me or is there not much progression? :(

graveyard
24-02-12, 16:42
ahhh issit me or is there not much progression? :(

be patient mate. If u compare this vs the last pic posted by azerprop, there's some progressin. Here it shows works is on for all stacks whereas the previous shot shows work on just 2 stacks. i believe this shld be completed by 2012 end or latest by Q1, 2013 :cheers4:

graveyard
24-02-12, 18:50
:rolleyes:
Yes. The whole bedroom and All right through to their main door. Of course unless is exhibitionist nobody will Open House like that la. Most drawn curtains. So when they draw their curtains i open my unit wide wide so privacy lor. See who blinks first or have more at stake to hide at home. Single man walk around house naked also nothing to lose tio bo... Been thru NS somemore shower naked and slap others guys ass if you local.

sheeshh. yes good if the neighbours are more shy and hide behind curtains. then u open up and get the privacy and the view. .. walked around naked if opp girl see ..make police report for indecent exposure howw

mcmlxxvi
24-02-12, 19:36
why? it has big balcony???:confused:
No it has longish shape and then a pathetic small balcony at one end at the bedroom and living is the main door end no ventilation no natural light!!!!

graveyard
24-02-12, 20:08
No it has longish shape and then a pathetic small balcony at one end at the bedroom and living is the main door end no ventilation no natural light!!!!

Sounds bad. small balcony is like planter. neither here nor there. waste space! :doh: by fragrance?

graveyard
25-02-12, 13:13
banks stopping financing MM :(

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/denied-banks-cut-lending-shoe-box-buyers-092714057.html

ysyap
25-02-12, 13:28

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/denied-banks-cut-lending-shoe-box-buyers-092714057.htmlGreat... banks now have their own cooling measure! Stopping loan for small units will kill off another group of investors... hmmm... what about for own stay? Like that a group of buyers who are buying for own stay will also be affected! :tsk-tsk:

graveyard
25-02-12, 13:34
Great... banks now have their own cooling measure! Stopping loan for small units will kill off another group of investors... hmmm... what about for own stay? Like that a group of buyers who are buying for own stay will also be affected! :tsk-tsk:

hmm are then current MM owners disadvantaged? hm i think its regardless of whether its for own stay or investment.. as long as the unit is <500 sqf. wads gonna happen to the parc rosewood?!?

ysyap
25-02-12, 13:41
hmm are then current MM owners disadvantaged? hm i think its regardless of whether its for own stay or investment.. as long as the unit is <500 sqf. wads gonna happen to the parc rosewood?!?While I understand the risk involved for banks but stopping loan for MM is merely swinging to the other extreme... sigh! As of now, only 1 bank has stopped loans for MM units. Hopefully the other banks don't follow... otherwise, no need govt intervention for further CMs liao... wow! Developers should really consider pricing their MM at a more realistic psf... :rolleyes:

Well current MM owners should be quite ok for now coz they already secured loans. Only those who are looking to sell will face increasing difficulties if other banks also follow... MM for own stay is sure no problem lah... :o

graveyard
25-02-12, 13:49
While I understand the risk involved for banks but stopping loan for MM is merely swinging to the other extreme... sigh! As of now, only 1 bank has stopped loans for MM units. Hopefully the other banks don't follow... otherwise, no need govt intervention for further CMs liao... wow! Developers should really consider pricing their MM at a more realistic psf... :rolleyes:

Well current MM owners should be quite ok for now coz they already secured loans. Only those who are looking to sell will face increasing difficulties if other banks also follow... MM for own stay is sure no problem lah... :o

hsbc doesnt finance MM. when i was sourcing for housing loan, i called them up and they do not finance anything less than 500 sqf

i think if u have only one property which is MM under you, you should be fine because 4xx - 5xx K is affordable esp when you have the rent income coming in which shld be > mortgage pymt. So banks do not have to worry abt this group. pehaps banks are more worried for those who are overleveraged .. the MM prob will be their 2nd or 3rd property and the household needs to service several mostgage, increasing the likelihood of default.

So i think banks shld sitll be open to financing those MM buyers where MM is their first and only property. but alas most MM buyers have multiple properties and they are buying mm to rent out :(

ysyap
25-02-12, 13:54
hsbc doesnt finance MM. when i was sourcing for housing loan, i called them up and they do not finance anything less than 500 sqf

i think if u have only one property which is MM under you, you should be fine because 4xx - 5xx K is affordable esp when you have the rent income coming in which shld be > mortgage pymt. So banks do not have to worry abt this group. pehaps banks are more worried for those who are overleveraged .. the MM prob will be their 2nd or 3rd property and the household needs to service several mostgage, increasing the likelihood of default.

So i think banks shld sitll be open to financing those MM buyers where MM is their first and only property. but alas most MM buyers have multiple properties and they are buying mm to rent out :(How is it that if MM is your one and only property, you still have rental yield? :confused:

graveyard
25-02-12, 13:59
How is it that if MM is your one and only property, you still have rental yield? :confused:

Haaa. sorry dude i forgot my afternoon dose of coffee :cheers3: . Still in dreamy state.

take bk my words. So if these MM buyers lose their source of income, they will have difficulty financing MM.. so banks are concerned. and the primary assumption by banks are MM cannot find tenants :confused:

ysyap
25-02-12, 14:05
Haaa. sorry dude i forgot my afternoon dose of coffee :cheers3: . Still in dreamy state.

take bk my words. So if these MM buyers lose their source of income, they will have difficulty financing MM.. so banks are concerned. and the primary assumption by banks are MM cannot find tenants :confused:Yup... banks must start to cover backside and meet bottomline in light of all the recent CMs... :o

graveyard
25-02-12, 14:10
Yup... banks must start to cover backside and meet bottomline in light of all the recent CMs... :o

yes liquidity and cash is king esp in glooming times like noww. hope those who have multiple houses including MM can somehow service their mortgage .. too much default will have spiralling effect :( .. and its no good for current property owners :( :( :(

ysyap
25-02-12, 15:27
yes liquidity and cash is king esp in glooming times like noww. hope those who have multiple houses including MM can somehow service their mortgage .. too much default will have spiralling effect :( .. and its no good for current property owners :( :( :(Cash is king indeed... in due time, property investment is only reserved for the exclusively rich! :rolleyes:

mcmlxxvi
25-02-12, 17:00
Sounds bad. small balcony is like planter. neither here nor there. waste space! :doh: by fragrance?

Oxley... or is it Roxy...

mcmlxxvi
25-02-12, 17:02

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/denied-banks-cut-lending-shoe-box-buyers-092714057.html

In view of the authorities and powers that may be clamping down on MM and their buyers... I officially retire my avatar (I Love MM) to commemorate the beginning of the extinction of MM.

MM will become a super rare commodity soon and owners, be glad that you already are vested in one. Or a few. Just make sure NEVER can sell it off (coz no bank wanna finance)... it becomes a bit like HDB, once buy, stuck forever...

ysyap
25-02-12, 20:46
In view of the authorities and powers that may be clamping down on MM and their buyers... I officially retire my avatar (I Love MM) to commemorate the beginning of the extinction of MM.

MM will become a super rare commodity soon and owners, be glad that you already are vested in one. Or a few. Just make sure NEVER can sell it off (coz no bank wanna finance)... it becomes a bit like HDB, once buy, stuck forever...No need to retire yet lah... not all banks are closed to MM mortgage loans... wait till all banks closed their doors then decide to retire... :cheers1:

graveyard
25-02-12, 22:49

MM will become a super rare commodity soon and owners, be glad that you already are vested in one. Or a few. Just make sure NEVER can sell it off (coz no bank wanna finance)... it becomes a bit like HDB, once buy, stuck forever...

its a concern for the banks only in bad times la. when economy pick up, they will come back and talk. the sole bank that stopped financign MM prob has liquidity issue or need to reserve loads of cash for investment. the rest ..depends on their appetite for risk and :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: .. who dare to pick up those MM in parc rosewood .. may turn out to be big winner. after all .. with home sales dropping which reduced mortgages, the banks might snap up these MM mortgages for market share

graveyard
25-02-12, 22:55
Oxley... or is it Roxy...

ohh. btw mcmlxxvi .. are the balcony at pool facing unit at KG facing the balcony of the opp block directly? ive studied the floorplan for suites@pl and if the details are accurate and accoridng to specifications, the balcony of pool facing unit is facing the aircon ledge of the opp building. so at least not so awkward and the opp bulding cant see straight through your living room? :confused: or it wont make a big difference considering the distance?

price
27-02-12, 07:31
All 1 bedders and studios are fully sold! Last 3 2 bedders to go!

graveyard
27-02-12, 08:26
All 1 bedders and studios are fully sold! Last 3 2 bedders to go!

Ahh i see ..some new sales over the weekend. the 2bedder shld be the one facing pool. Too exp so cannot movee :mad:

price
27-02-12, 08:29
Ahh i see ..some new sales over the weekend. the 2bedder shld be the one facing pool. Too exp so cannot movee :mad:

1 facing the church 2 facing the pool i think. 7xxk is quite good pricing no? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

graveyard
27-02-12, 08:34
1 facing the church 2 facing the pool i think. 7xxk is quite good pricing no? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

Hmm but high end of 7xx K leh .. like 780K upwards. And pretty small for a 2 bedder. space all eaten up by the 2 balconys ..hehe ..burt its great if u are a big fan of balcony

price
27-02-12, 08:36
Hmm but high end of 7xx K leh .. like 780K upwards. And pretty small for a 2 bedder. space all eaten up by the 2 balconys ..hehe ..burt its great if u are a big fan of balcony

But considering next door's 2 bedders starts from 9xxk. 78x seems pretty good. They're much bigger though. with a proper kitchen etc.

graveyard
27-02-12, 09:12
But considering next door's 2 bedders starts from 9xxk. 78x seems pretty good. They're much bigger though. with a proper kitchen etc.

find that UR units are really expensive! next to suites @PL, i wonder if UR will be priced out

price
27-02-12, 09:15
find that UR units are really expensive! next to suites @PL, i wonder if UR will be priced out

Yea, because they are bigger and has the Lor Ah Soo address instead of upp paya lebar.

ysyap
27-02-12, 09:15
find that UR units are really expensive! next to suites @PL, i wonder if UR will be priced outIf developer can wait till the neighboring project is sold out, then they will just wait lor... no loss wat. If they no cash, then they'll have to lower their asking lor... :D

graveyard
27-02-12, 09:31
Yea, because they are bigger and has the Lor Ah Soo address instead of upp paya lebar.

waaa.. wads special abt lor ah soo add??:confused:

price
27-02-12, 09:34
If developer can wait till the neighboring project is sold out, then they will just wait lor... no loss wat. If they no cash, then they'll have to lower their asking lor... :D

Actually, dont they have a required time to sell and build the project by? I thought there was some new ruling for this.

price
27-02-12, 09:36
waaa.. wads special abt lor ah soo add??:confused:

I guess Paya Lebar dont sound as nice as ah soo? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:

graveyard
27-02-12, 09:37
If developer can wait till the neighboring project is sold out, then they will just wait lor... no loss wat. If they no cash, then they'll have to lower their asking lor... :D

maybe holding on till effect of CM settle down or govt remove CM

ysyap
27-02-12, 09:43
Actually, dont they have a required time to sell and build the project by? I thought there was some new ruling for this.More than enough time lah... its not 900 units project... no problem lah...

ysyap
27-02-12, 09:44
maybe holding on till effect of CM settle down or govt remove CMOr wait till Euro crisis hits our shores? :D

graveyard
27-02-12, 12:23
Or wait till Euro crisis hits our shores? :D

then it will go underwater!:cheers1: :cheers1:

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 13:11
I guess Paya Lebar dont sound as nice as ah soo? :beats-me-man: :beats-me-man:
Ah soo still lose to Tua Tow. Ah Woo is tops...

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 13:16
ohh. btw mcmlxxvi .. are the balcony at pool facing unit at KG facing the balcony of the opp block directly? ive studied the floorplan for suites@pl and if the details are accurate and accoridng to specifications, the balcony of pool facing unit is facing the aircon ledge of the opp building. so at least not so awkward and the opp bulding cant see straight through your living room? :confused: or it wont make a big difference considering the distance?
The fact the distance is so close (about 8m nia here, pool is 5m wide), the impact is significant rather than negligible. Slight shift you see more area of opposite and vice versa. Right? Over here it is direct parallel match. So my living exactly face the same living of opposite. Its mirror image. Which is good. Why would i want their living staring at my bedroom, for example... So unfair. Lol

graveyard
27-02-12, 14:03

lor ah soo sounds nice??? sounds like "ah soh" leh ... HAAA.. dont remind me of "the Tua Tow" againn :D

graveyard
27-02-12, 14:58
The fact the distance is so close (about 8m nia here, pool is 5m wide), the impact is significant rather than negligible. Slight shift you see more area of opposite and vice versa. Right? Over here it is direct parallel match. So my living exactly face the same living of opposite. Its mirror image. Which is good. Why would i want their living staring at my bedroom, for example... So unfair. Lol

Ohh.. hmmm. good meh. i still find it awkward. anyway my unit is facing opp aircon ledge. but the other opp unit's balcony is facing my bedroom window thg its not direct facing. So stil need draw curtain

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 15:30
Ohh.. hmmm. good meh. i still find it awkward. anyway my unit is facing opp aircon ledge. but the other opp unit's balcony is facing my bedroom window thg its not direct facing. So stil need draw curtain
Teach you one trick. Fix those office type vertical blinds or panel curtain. Then you can fully control how much and what angle you want outside to see or to see outside... As well as let in ventilation at all times... I am very particular about ventilation as i dont use ac... But if you really good looking or got nice bod like bro Eastboy then you dont need curtains at all la free show share the nice view with your neighbours dont be selfish la... On the other hand if you uncle with big belly better fix heavy day and night curtains ok. Be kind to animals...

graveyard
27-02-12, 19:50
Teach you one trick. Fix those office type vertical blinds or panel curtain. Then you can fully control how much and what angle you want outside to see or to see outside... As well as let in ventilation at all times... I am very particular about ventilation as i dont use ac... But if you really good looking or got nice bod like bro Eastboy then you dont need curtains at all la free show share the nice view with your neighbours dont be selfish la... On the other hand if you uncle with big belly better fix heavy day and night curtains ok. Be kind to animals...

oh gosh. the office type bind looks so old and obit! panel curtain is good. hahaha no good bod or looks, jst average joe so i guess i need a good curtain. hehe... for added privacy, can we add bind or short curtain at the balcony? in case u are outside and need to shelter from the sun or opp unit view ...

DC33_2008
27-02-12, 20:54
Lorong Liew Lian better. ;)

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 20:57
oh gosh. the office type bind looks so old and obit! panel curtain is good. hahaha no good bod or looks, jst average joe so i guess i need a good curtain. hehe... for added privacy, can we add bind or short curtain at the balcony? in case u are outside and need to shelter from the sun or opp unit view ...
Can... A few units did that. Full roller bamboo somemore. Super privacy. I not sure if that will cut out the wind also...

graveyard
27-02-12, 21:57
Can... A few units did that. Full roller bamboo somemore. Super privacy. I not sure if that will cut out the wind also...

Ok this goes into my shopping list. but probably wont be getting bamboo one. prefer something lighter and still let natural light in. maybe some light colored fabric or curtain hanging from ceiling of balcony - hope it wont look baddd:o

ysyap
28-02-12, 07:37
I prefer roller blinds to layered blinds. Roller blinds got 3 types, opaque, translucent and transparent type, according to your preference. Layered blinds are generally heavier and can collect dust easily so need to clean more frequently if one is dust sensitive. I used both types of blinds in my house so can compare lor... My layered blinds broke down twice already :mad:.

Jonathan0503
28-02-12, 07:56

Actually if your place got strong wind and you usually keep your windows open, it's advisable not to install vertical blinds.

It becomes quite noisy when the wind starts blowing and your vertical blinds will be out of shape very soon.

Vertical blinds more suitable for offices where the windows are usually closed.

Jonathan0503
28-02-12, 08:01
I prefer roller blinds to layered blinds. Roller blinds got 3 types, opaque, translucent and transparent type, according to your preference. Layered blinds are generally heavier and can collect dust easily so need to clean more frequently if one is dust sensitive. I used both types of blinds in my house so can compare lor... My layered blinds broke down twice already :mad:.

The layered blinds you refering to is roman blinds right?

Actually both roller and roman blinds have their pros and cons.

Roller blinds lighter, easier to maintain. But does not have the 'soft' and homely feel like roman blinds which are make of fabrics, giving your home some 'warmth'.

You can add a layer of 'blackout' material to your roman blind if you need to keep the room dark.

graveyard
28-02-12, 08:05

Roller blinds lighter, easier to maintain. But does not have the 'soft' and homely feel like roman blinds which are make of fabrics, giving your home some 'warmth'.

Thanks jonathan for the suggestion and advice!! Will research more on the roman blinds. i suppose its cannot be install outside at the balcony since its gonna be wrecked by the elements (rain, dust, sunlight)

ysyap
28-02-12, 08:21

You can add a layer of 'blackout' material to your roman blind if you need to keep the room dark.Thank you for your recommendation... another thing to add when I used the roller blinds, when there's strong wind, the blinds are constantly knocking on the aluminum grilles and it can be rather noisy at night when you are trying to sleep. So during installation, ensure that the bottom of the blind (which is the part that knocks on the grille) falls below the grille. ;)

graveyard
28-02-12, 08:31
Thank you for your recommendation... another thing to add when I used the roller blinds, when there's strong wind, the blinds are constantly knocking on the aluminum grilles and it can be rather noisy at night when you are trying to sleep. So during installation, ensure that the bottom of the blind (which is the part that knocks on the grille) falls below the grille. ;)

Oh yes i am using roller blinds right now at my rented plc and i have this problem too.. its quite windy at my place esp at night so when i open the window, the noise can be unbearable!!! tks for the info!

price
28-02-12, 08:35
Oh yes i am using roller blinds right now at my rented plc and i have this problem too.. its quite windy at my place esp at night so when i open the window, the noise can be unbearable!!! tks for the info!

What about curtains?

ysyap
28-02-12, 09:22
Personally I prefer blinds. Curtains are not for lazy people like me... higher maintenance commitment. ;)

graveyard
28-02-12, 09:42
Personally I prefer blinds. Curtains are not for lazy people like me... higher maintenance commitment. ;)

agree. high maintenance - collect dust and hard to wash tooo!!!:sleep:

Jonathan0503
28-02-12, 12:17
What about curtains?

Curtains are good as there are more things you can play around with. You can practically use any type of material to made curtains and there are more patterns and design can make for curtains. Double pleat, triple pleat, box pleat, pelmet, valance, scallap, etc

It also gives your house a more cosy feel.

Maintenance still quite ok (but of course not as fuss-free as roller blind). You can actually dust it regularly and send for laundry once a year.

If you are concern the curtain 'runs' about when the wind blows, install a set of pulley. But always ensure that you draw the curtains using only the pulleys, else you will jam the system and you will need to get it fix.

Jonathan0503
28-02-12, 12:20

Yes curtain will get rid of this problem.

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 13:09
Ok this goes into my shopping list. but probably wont be getting bamboo one. prefer something lighter and still let natural light in. maybe some light colored fabric or curtain hanging from ceiling of balcony - hope it wont look baddd:o
Outdoor dont use fabric! Use waterproof material pls

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 13:12
I installed roller blinds in my past apartments using Robin Blinds. No its not a type or model its the shop name. Shop is in Jalan Besar the plaza along Kitchener road i think. Very expert. They fix FOC rubber stoppers to both ends of the lower rail and wa la no more sound just bouncy blinds hahaha

mcmlxxvi
28-02-12, 13:16
How the window opens also have a huge determining factor on the suitable type of screen. If regular casement window open sideways curtains are best. If casement open upwards horizontally, roller or roman is best. If sliding, anything goes. Fragrance projects bedroom windows are sideways opening usually. Balcony is sliding.

ysyap
28-02-12, 15:39
Thx for sharing your knowledge... :cheers5:

minority
28-02-12, 16:24
Suites again ?? Can get loan from
Bank anot? Maybe make balcony big big to get pass the 500sqf requirement.

price
28-02-12, 16:32
Suites again ?? Can get loan from
Bank anot? Maybe make balcony big big to get pass the 500sqf requirement.

I did a check and all local banks are lending for shoeboxes. Mainly only Citi and CIMB are declining.

Plus this project was launched since last year. I'm sure most buyers already got their loans approved.

ysyap
28-02-12, 20:49
Alert bells are not ringing yet... until such times when the banks release similar statements that they are curtailing mortgage loans for MM units, developers will persist with the building and selling of MM units. ;)

chiaberry
28-02-12, 22:07
Outdoor dont use fabric! Use waterproof material pls

Does anybody know where to get the blinds used in Watertown show room for the balcony?

graveyard
29-02-12, 01:14
Alert bells are not ringing yet... until such times when the banks release similar statements that they are curtailing mortgage loans for MM units, developers will persist with the building and selling of MM units. ;)

let's just hope there is a future for MM! if the banks are stopping mortgage for MM, will affect resale value of MM. Anyway if possible, will like to retain the MM provided a steady rental income. Small is beautiful :D

graveyard
29-02-12, 01:15
Does anybody know where to get the blinds used in Watertown show room for the balcony?

Any pic? And isnt it a bit too early to shop for WT? :D Just kidding!

graveyard
29-02-12, 01:17
How the window opens also have a huge determining factor on the suitable type of screen. If regular casement window open sideways curtains are best. If casement open upwards horizontally, roller or roman is best. If sliding, anything goes. Fragrance projects bedroom windows are sideways opening usually. Balcony is sliding.

Tks - very useful info. :cool: Will pay attention to the window when this baby is ready

ysyap
29-02-12, 05:32
Does anybody know where to get the blinds used in Watertown show room for the balcony?Go to the showflat again and note the designer (company name should be displayed or just ask the developer). Call the designer and ask lor... sure can find answer de. :rolleyes:

price
04-03-12, 16:48
BCA stopped all building:scared-4:

graveyard
04-03-12, 21:15
BCA stopped all building:scared-4:
What do
U mean
?

ysyap
04-03-12, 21:26
BCA stopped all building:scared-4:Is it because of the road widening project which went into some miscalculations?

graveyard
04-03-12, 21:43
Is it because of the road widening project which went into some miscalculations?
Wad the fish! Won't be ready by this year?

ysyap
04-03-12, 21:47
Wad the fish! Won't be ready by this year?I'm not answering the question. Just guessing... no information in media leh! :confused:

price
04-03-12, 21:52
the Banglas were telling me they were told to stop work till further notice :( not sure of the details too

ysyap
04-03-12, 21:54
Is Urban R affected too?

price
04-03-12, 21:58
UR havnt even start soil testing i think?

graveyard
04-03-12, 22:01
the Banglas were telling me they were told to stop work till further notice :( not sure of the details too
Hope its not related to fragrance internal affairs like financing

price
04-03-12, 22:05

:beats-me-man: tmr call them:confused:

mcmlxxvi
04-03-12, 22:35
Not related to Suites @ East Coast incident I hope

graveyard
04-03-12, 22:38
Not related to Suites @ East Coast incident I hope

whole string of bad incidents happening to fragrance. this project has til 2014 to top so plenty of time to play with :( :( :(

mcmlxxvi
04-03-12, 22:47
whole string of bad incidents happening to fragrance. this project has til 2014 to top so plenty of time to play with :( :( :(
I hope they placed their customary red altar at the site and placed it properly...

graveyard
04-03-12, 22:58
I hope they placed their customary red altar at the site and placed it properly...

now onwards must hire fengshui master before making new project .. if they havent already

ysyap
05-03-12, 09:04
All the talks by agents that project will be completed by 2012/13 hands by the thread now... :rolleyes: Think some people bought this project coz it'll be completed quite quickly... now what?

Just
05-03-12, 09:26
All the talks by agents that project will be completed by 2012/13 hands by the thread now... :rolleyes: Think some people bought this project coz it'll be completed quite quickly... now what?

Sure will Ready 2012/2013?
I don't think so wor...

price
05-03-12, 09:52
My guess is early 2013. Fragrance / WCL can build many MMs within 1 year. Especially those with plot ratio capped at 5 stories.

Just
05-03-12, 10:03
Talk about such small project.... I visited Kovan Grandeur. 1bedder unit and it's really small.
It's good for single and also super easy to clean up the house. But it's definitely a super small unit.
How to rent out? If I were the tenants, I would want to rent a bigger and mre comfortable unit. Just my personal view though.

price
05-03-12, 10:04
I think KG has no empty rooms now. Mostly rented out at 2-2.5k even for the 3xx sqft size. Everything is possible! :cool:

Just
05-03-12, 10:05
I think KG has no empty rooms now. Mostly rented out at 2-2.5k even for the 3xx sqft size. Everything is possible! :cool:

Ya lor.... I was there and discovered most ppl stays there are FT!

price
05-03-12, 10:16
Yea. FTs are good :D drives the pty prices up up up

Just
05-03-12, 10:18
Yea. FTs are good :D drives the pty prices up up up

Ya lor... They are the ones whom flood the property market here n thus affects our future next generation affordability to own even a hdb flat.:hell-hath-no-fury:

price
05-03-12, 10:34
Actually can lar, Govt is good. They help 1k household income to own HDB

Just
05-03-12, 11:35
Actually can lar, Govt is good. They help 1k household income to own HDB

Hahaha.... This is the greatest I ever heard of from our fantastic government! :tongue3:

ysyap
05-03-12, 12:57
Has Graveyard called developer to find out why stop work yet?

price
05-03-12, 15:04

Hopefully he will :D i'm too busy multi-tasking at work to make the call

price
05-03-12, 16:16

Developer not revealing reason.

However TOP date most probably wont be affected. End of this year of early 2013.

graveyard
05-03-12, 18:19
Developer not revealing reason.

However TOP date most probably wont be affected. End of this year of early 2013.

hmm u managed to call them? I tried calling twice ..once in early noon and another time in evening. no one picked up .. only answering machine. sent email but as usual have to wait zillion years for a reply (they like to get their agent like ERA to respond). kinda frustratred

anyway hope the TOP date wont get delayed. and yes ..an impt consideration for getting this is the quick construction turnaround :cool:

ysyap
05-03-12, 19:57
Yes, hopefully things will not be delayed for those who've bought into this project. :cheers5:

Just
05-03-12, 21:40
Yes, hopefully things will not be delayed for those who've bought into this project. :cheers5:

Hope so. Otherwise it's really sianz to the max de!

price
05-03-12, 22:52
yea, imagine 1 month 2k rental yield. opportunity costs! :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: But ok lar, their KG TOP so quick. and their bro WCL's palmera east TOPed less than a year.

graveyard
06-03-12, 00:13

just hope the dangling carrot of more fund flowing into them under the progressive pymt scheme will keep them building at a faster pace!!:beats-me-man:

ysyap
06-03-12, 05:40
Hope so. Otherwise it's really sianz to the max de!Yes, the prospect of moving to Serangoon area is exciting indeed. :rolleyes:

ysyap
06-03-12, 05:42
just hope the dangling carrot of more fund flowing into them under the progressive pymt scheme will keep them building at a faster pace!!:beats-me-man:The target of maintaining their style and ability of building a project in 1 year and upkeeping their name is more incentivising. :cool: Go go go...

price
06-03-12, 07:19
Yes, the prospect of moving to Serangoon area is exciting indeed. :rolleyes:

Ah didnt know u vested here :D which stack/floor?

ysyap
06-03-12, 08:47
Ah didnt know u vested here :D which stack/floor?I'm not vested there... just feeling happy for Just who's looking forward to move to serangoon. ;)

minority
06-03-12, 08:48
Any layout? This is another of those Darn micro MM development? Eeekssss

price
06-03-12, 09:55
Why dont you google for it? Can't even move ur fingers and u want to invest in property. Do your own homework don't expect to be spoon fed

Just
06-03-12, 10:12
hi fellow kakis here (ysyap, price, graveyard, etc etc)
morning to all :)

ysyap
06-03-12, 10:18
morning to all :)Hi Good morning/afternoon... :)

price
06-03-12, 10:22
morning to all :)

Good morning! :) gonna leave for lunch soon! :hotdog: :burger: :cheers2:

Just
06-03-12, 11:03
Hi Good morning/afternoon... :)

yo yo ysyap :)
Not going for lunch?

Just
06-03-12, 11:04
Good morning! :) gonna leave for lunch soon! :hotdog: :burger: :cheers2:

Okie... see you later :)

ysyap
06-03-12, 11:19
yo yo ysyap :)
Not going for lunch?Going going going gone! :cool::cheers1::cheers6::cheers5:

Just
06-03-12, 11:38
Going going going gone! :cool::cheers1::cheers6::cheers5:

Enjoy your lunch.
See ya later ;)

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 13:26
Who is this Just that pop out of nowhere and lunches with ysyap???

Just
06-03-12, 13:28
Just is me = me is Just
I'm new in this forum and it's nice to know so many ppl here.
Enjoyed chatting with ysyap, price, etc etc...
Don't get jealous... I'm not lunching with ysyap. Don't mistaken.

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 13:35
Just is me = me is Just
Don't get jealous... I'm not lunching with ysyap. Don't mistaken.

Haha welcome to the forum... just kidding... just bear with me ok

price
06-03-12, 13:37
lol MCM is our fellow MM lover. :cool-punk-headbange :jump-for-joy: :banana:

price
06-03-12, 14:02
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 548,944 409 Strata 1,342 Feb-12
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 785,000 614 Strata 1,279 Feb-12
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 527,000 377 Strata 1,399 Feb-12
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 569,000 409 Strata 1,391 Feb-12

$1399 PSF for studio! did price go up cause of Casa Cambio? :jaw-dropping:

Just
06-03-12, 14:11
Haha welcome to the forum... just kidding... just bear with me ok

Aiyo.... you made me scared leh.
Later mistaken then die ah.....hahaha :)

Just
06-03-12, 14:13
lol MCM is our fellow MM lover. :cool-punk-headbange :jump-for-joy: :banana:

Oh oh oh..... hehe :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 14:42
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 548,944 409 Strata 1,342 Feb-12
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 785,000 614 Strata 1,279 Feb-12
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 527,000 377 Strata 1,399 Feb-12
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 569,000 409 Strata 1,391 Feb-12

Congrats owners all already made paper gain...

graveyard
06-03-12, 14:43

On paper only niaa. still gonna look at market 4 years later :cool:

price
06-03-12, 14:53

MCM can u track the units for these? Church/Road facing also can go up to 1.4kpsf wow!

Just
06-03-12, 14:57
MCM can u track the units for these? Church/Road facing also can go up to 1.4kpsf wow!

Wow! pricing gone up so much ah?? :scared-5:

price
06-03-12, 15:02

According to URA, 377 size cheapest was $1312. Almost $100 psf?

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 15:14
Sorry I dont have access to actual unit numbers leh. Ask bro dtrax... I saw him pull out in Parc Rosewood thread... But suggest you do it via pm... Doesnt look good on the owners who bought high right.

mcmlxxvi
06-03-12, 15:18
Must have been stoked by Parc Rosewood performance gah gah up price...

minority
06-03-12, 15:37
Why dont you google for it? Can't even move ur fingers and u want to invest in property. Do your own homework don't expect to be spoon fed

Who cares? anything with suits is skip. not interested in MM and will not be. So dont bother to even google it.

minority
06-03-12, 15:39

ANOTHER one of the CARROT Projects.

ysyap
06-03-12, 15:54
Just is me = me is Just
Don't get jealous... I'm not lunching with ysyap. Don't mistaken.Welcome to the world of tcss... while waiting for projects to TOP and for property prices to drop, we just have to tcss abit lor... :cheers5: Lunch was good! :D

Just
06-03-12, 16:00
Welcome to the world of tcss... while waiting for projects to TOP and for property prices to drop, we just have to tcss abit lor... :cheers5: Lunch was good! :D

sorry, what is tcss? hahahaa :)
ya ya... we just come here share share tips and waiting for our properties to TOP and also for property prices to drop so that we cna further buy another property :)

price
06-03-12, 16:10
Who cares? anything with suits is skip. not interested in MM and will not be. So dont bother to even google it.

Good! :) :cheers4: :cheers5: :cheers2: :cheers3:

ysyap
06-03-12, 16:21
sorry, what is tcss? hahahaa :)
ya ya... we just come here share share tips and waiting for our properties to TOP and also for property prices to drop so that we cna further buy another property :)tcss = talk cock sing song :D

Just
06-03-12, 16:24
tcss = talk cock sing song :D

OIC.. hehe :cheers4:

price
06-03-12, 16:25
tcss = talk cock sing song :D

ysyap if my memory serves me right, u almost got a unit here right? what happened?

ysyap
06-03-12, 16:34
ysyap if my memory serves me right, u almost got a unit here right? what happened?Good memory... well, this project was launched right after the last CM in last Dec which demanded a 60% LTV and I was then considering if I am willing to throw in 40% cash coz cpf need about $68k in OA and SA so not much there... eventually thought I'll wait and see how the market steer itself in the coming months before committing... ;)

Just
06-03-12, 16:35
Good memory... well, this project was launched right after the last CM in last Dec which demanded a 60% LTV and I was then considering if I am willing to throw in 40% cash coz cpf need about $68k in OA and SA so not much there... eventually thought I'll wait and see how the market steer itself in the coming months before committing... ;)

This 40% deposit thingy really hits alot of ppl leh. Haiz~~

ysyap
06-03-12, 16:43
This 40% deposit thingy really hits alot of ppl leh. Haiz~~Hit a lot of middle income people... no effect on the super rich... :)

price
06-03-12, 16:49
Good memory... well, this project was launched right after the last CM in last Dec which demanded a 60% LTV and I was then considering if I am willing to throw in 40% cash coz cpf need about $68k in OA and SA so not much there... eventually thought I'll wait and see how the market steer itself in the coming months before committing... ;)

heh, so bro ysyap sees potential in MMs like this too! :D

Where's ur next target?

Just
06-03-12, 16:49
Hit a lot of middle income people... no effect on the super rich... :)

Ya lor... ppl like me are kena hit lor.

But, we also know our way out... haha :)

my HDB EM = me + hubby name
my Riversound = my hubby is sole-owner (thus this is his 2nd property)
my next investment = me sole owner (thus this is my 2nd property)

So, we can own 3 properties and no need pay the additional 3% stanp-duties. Yet I can get 80% loan cos my HDB is fully paid mah....hehe :)

graveyard
06-03-12, 17:03

So, we can own 3 properties and no need pay the additional 3% stanp-duties. Yet I can get 80% loan cos my HDB is fully paid mah....hehe :)

Waaa. big property player. Another way to wriggle out - cross over Jb and buy property :D :D :D ... can extend your empire

ysyap
06-03-12, 17:04
heh, so bro ysyap sees potential in MMs like this too! :D

Where's ur next target?Sorry to say this but me no see potential in MM. There is simply too many MMs flooding the market currently. :p I actually see more potential in bigger units, i.e. big living room, big bedrooms, etc type (not those that we see in new launches with miserable size - not referring to studio though coz studios are meant to be small to begin with) but this will also mean higher price lor. I was bioing this project coz of price in view of 60% LTV... :rolleyes:

price
06-03-12, 17:04

Wow this works? nice!

ysyap
06-03-12, 17:06

So, we can own 3 properties and no need pay the additional 3% stanp-duties. Yet I can get 80% loan cos my HDB is fully paid mah....hehe :)Good for you who buy 2nd property after that deadly CM in Dec 2011. Can plan wisely... Lol! Congrats... Can you hear the sound of river? :cheers5:

dtrax
06-03-12, 17:15
IMO I think minton has more upside in terms of psf/quantum. Nvm the huge number of units :)

Any more community service lol for those who are keen:

SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-16 1 38 Strata 548,944 14446 1342 10-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-03 1 57 Strata 785,000 13772 1279 07-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-17 1 38 Strata 569,000 14974 1391 02-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-10 1 35 Strata 527,000 15057 1399 02-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-04 1 37 Strata 546,000 14757 1371 30-JAN-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-15 1 35 Strata 512,000 14629 1359 20-JAN-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-17 1 38 Strata 543,869 14312 1330 28-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-17 1 38 Strata 540,900 14234 1322 15-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-18 1 39 Strata 556,051 14258 1325 15-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #04-07 1 38 Strata 538,200 14163 1316 06-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #04-04 1 37 Strata 523,800 14157 1315 06-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-19 1 39 Strata 550,000 14103 1310 01-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-20 1 35 Strata 517,040 14773 1372 28-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-07 1 38 Strata 532,800 14021 1303 25-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-07 1 38 Strata 553,500 14566 1353 23-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #04-09 1 34 Strata 510,000 15000 1394 10-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-20 1 35 Strata 499,500 14271 1326 10-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-09 1 35 Strata 499,500 14271 1326 09-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-09 1 34 Strata 499,500 14691 1365 08-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-04 1 37 Strata 510,000 13784 1281 08-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang

price
06-03-12, 17:26
IMO I think minton has more upside in terms of psf/quantum. Nvm the huge number of units :)

SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-16 1 38 Strata 548,944 14446 1342 10-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-03 1 57 Strata 785,000 13772 1279 07-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-17 1 38 Strata 569,000 14974 1391 02-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-10 1 35 Strata 527,000 15057 1399 02-FEB-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-04 1 37 Strata 546,000 14757 1371 30-JAN-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-15 1 35 Strata 512,000 14629 1359 20-JAN-2012 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-17 1 38 Strata 543,869 14312 1330 28-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-17 1 38 Strata 540,900 14234 1322 15-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-18 1 39 Strata 556,051 14258 1325 15-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #04-07 1 38 Strata 538,200 14163 1316 06-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #04-04 1 37 Strata 523,800 14157 1315 06-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-19 1 39 Strata 550,000 14103 1310 01-DEC-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-20 1 35 Strata 517,040 14773 1372 28-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-07 1 38 Strata 532,800 14021 1303 25-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #05-07 1 38 Strata 553,500 14566 1353 23-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #04-09 1 34 Strata 510,000 15000 1394 10-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 420 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-20 1 35 Strata 499,500 14271 1326 10-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534049 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #01-09 1 35 Strata 499,500 14271 1326 09-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #03-09 1 34 Strata 499,500 14691 1365 08-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR 418 Upper Paya Lebar Road #02-04 1 37 Strata 510,000 13784 1281 08-NOV-2011 Apartment Freehold Uncompleted New Sale HDB 19 53 534996 North East Region Hougang

Wow, thanks :) Yes minton is good buy :cheers5:

Just
06-03-12, 18:18
Good for you who buy 2nd property after that deadly CM in Dec 2011. Can plan wisely... Lol! Congrats... Can you hear the sound of river? :cheers5:

Ya. Hope my dream can come true :)
hmm... still no sound yet... maybe after i start to see the building, then I can hear the sound..hehe :) :cheers5:

price
06-03-12, 22:16

Bro Dtrax, noticed u didnt get the Aug - Early Nov caveats :beats-me-man:

dtrax
06-03-12, 22:19
Bro Dtrax, noticed u didnt get the Aug - Early Nov caveats :beats-me-man:
Haha coz too many records, I juz compiled the caveats on page 1, I can send you via PM if you need the full records as a goodwill. Have to be sensitive abit, later tio complain I post pple's unit :)

price
06-03-12, 22:27
Haha coz too many records, I juz compiled the caveats on page 1, I can send you via PM if you need the full records as a goodwill. Have to be sensitive abit, later tio complain I post pple's unit :)

Yep understand thanks! Will appreciate that! :D tried pming u, ur full!:cheers5:

graveyard
07-03-12, 00:46
Yep understand thanks! Will appreciate that! :D tried pming u, ur full!:cheers5:

Real estate analyst at work!

ysyap
07-03-12, 01:01
So the workers currently just sit around the site doing nothing and being paid or have they started work already?

graveyard
07-03-12, 07:53
So the workers currently just sit around the site doing nothing and being paid or have they started work already?

dont think so. maybe deployed to parc rosewood:D

price
07-03-12, 10:37
Haha ask azeropop! he snaps photos fortnightly

ysyap
09-03-12, 12:10
Drove pass this morning... gate still tightly shut... hmmm... was wondering when developers are questioned the reason for stopping the work, they side stepped it my saying no delay to TOP date... what else can we expect them to say? They are referring to the TOP date stated lah, not the revised date based of 1 year, or is it? :rolleyes:

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 13:06
Drove pass this morning... gate still tightly shut... hmmm... was wondering when developers are questioned the reason for stopping the work, they side stepped it my saying no delay to TOP date... what else can we expect them to say? They are referring to the TOP date stated lah, not the revised date based of 1 year, or is it? :rolleyes:
Why this project stop work... Nothing happened here what. Their Parc Elegance cmi half built project also got activity... Doing the basement parking I think. But only handful of workers la...

price
09-03-12, 13:31
Why this project stop work... Nothing happened here what. Their Parc Elegance cmi half built project also got activity... Doing the basement parking I think. But only handful of workers la...

Dunno leh, bro anyway to find out? or issit only through asking developer?

ysyap
09-03-12, 13:45
Dunno leh, bro anyway to find out? or issit only through asking developer?The foreman or the site engineer or supervisor might know but they are no longer loitering in that area already so can only ask developer lor...:(

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 16:04
Dunno leh, bro anyway to find out? or issit only through asking developer?
Ya developer knows best. Or you call every number on the white board on site lor wakakaka

price
09-03-12, 16:11
Ya developer knows best. Or you call every number on the white board on site lor wakakaka

Have faith! This project similar to KG right? should be 1 year also lar.

price
09-03-12, 16:25
Besides this project is almost 100% sold! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

mcmlxxvi
09-03-12, 17:05
Have faith! This project similar to KG right? should be 1 year also lar.
All the best. Maybe you buy some Fragrance shares to help them move faster lol muahaha

ysyap
09-03-12, 20:33
Have faith! This project similar to KG right? should be 1 year also lar.Remember KG didn't have case of stop work for couple of weeks. Suites@PL already stopped for about a week already... hmmm....

hyenergix
09-03-12, 21:39
Remember KG didn't have case of stop work for couple of weeks. Suites@PL already stopped for about a week already... hmmm....

Prob no proper permit to work n other failure of safety procedures.

ysyap
10-03-12, 20:47
Prob no proper permit to work n other failure of safety procedures.Wah.. like that sure kana fined by MOM.. don't think its that bad lah... they have experience with other project so should not be as you said lah..

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 21:00
Wah.. like that sure kana fined by MOM.. don't think its that bad lah... they have experience with other project so should not be as you said lah..
Maybe they took shortcuts in their super speedy construction progress kena flagged out due to that recent incident... So all projects kena stopped for inquiry. Maybe only hor.

mcmlxxvi
10-03-12, 21:03
Actually slower is better right for the investors who bought after cm4.... Then less outlay until TOP (Time for Owner to Prata flip) when they sell off...

hyenergix
10-03-12, 22:10
Wah.. like that sure kana fined by MOM.. don't think its that bad lah... they have experience with other project so should not be as you said lah..

Prob the near-misses are covered up, until this major accident occurred. V unusual for construction to be so fast. Moreover their sites are usu quite cramped due to MM developments. Risk level is naturally higher.

price
12-03-12, 15:58
As of yesterday, 1 Bedder fully sold!

Last 2 units of 2 bedder pool facing

Last 2 studio units

price
12-03-12, 16:01
Prob the near-misses are covered up, until this major accident occurred. V unusual for construction to be so fast. Moreover their sites are usu quite cramped due to MM developments. Risk level is naturally higher.

Think all is good now, saw workers back @ the site. Claim to be able to complete by October this year! :eek: :eek:

ysyap
12-03-12, 17:56
Think all is good now, saw workers back @ the site. Claim to be able to complete by October this year! :eek: :eek:That is 8 months down... aren't they pushing it a little? Recently saw a high rise building that was built in 2 weeks but they can't use much concrete then coz concrete takes about 28 days to cast... hmmm...

price
13-03-12, 08:29
That is 8 months down... aren't they pushing it a little? Recently saw a high rise building that was built in 2 weeks but they can't use much concrete then coz concrete takes about 28 days to cast... hmmm...
Yea, agreed. But with Fragrance and World Class Land, Impossible is nothing :scared-1:

hyenergix
13-03-12, 08:56
Think all is good now, saw workers back @ the site. Claim to be able to complete by October this year! :eek: :eek:

I think the pace is a little too fast for workers' safety and home owners' concern for quality.

price
13-03-12, 09:11
I think the pace is a little too fast for workers' safety and home owners' concern for quality.
it is scary to see how fast these developers are building. WCL's new East Village Expected TOP on paper is on 2014. targeted completion is next year. But on the bright side, this is good for investors/flippers! :cool-punk-headbange :jump-for-joy:

ysyap
13-03-12, 11:07
Yea, agreed. But with Fragrance and World Class Land, Impossible is nothing :scared-1:Hmmm... Their part time is to sell Adidas shoes? :D

ysyap
13-03-12, 11:09
it is scary to see how fast these developers are building. WCL's new East Village Expected TOP on paper is on 2014. targeted completion is next year. But on the bright side, this is good for investors/flippers! :cool-punk-headbange :jump-for-joy:Flippers died the day CM4 came in... :scared-3:

price
13-03-12, 11:10
Flippers died the day CM4 came in... :scared-3:
Haha who knows property prices may continue to rise beyond 12%

ysyap
13-03-12, 16:29
Haha who knows property prices may continue to rise beyond 12%Rise of 12% does not equate to 12% SSD. A $1mil ppty appreciate by 12% = $1.12mil. But after deducting a 12% SSD on $1.12mil = $986k. You lost $12k more...

Btw its 16% SSD for 1st year... :rolleyes:

price
13-03-12, 16:53
Rise of 12% does not equate to 12% SSD. A $1mil ppty appreciate by 12% = $1.12mil. But after deducting a 12% SSD on $1.12mil = $986k. You lost $12k more...

Btw its 16% SSD for 1st year... :rolleyes:

Yep thats why i said beyond 12%. and after 1 year since it takes around that time to build.

price
13-03-12, 18:10
Latest update from Fragrance:

Fragrance is offering 3% Cash rebates for leftover units.

Developer assured target completion of Q4 2012 will be met.

:cheers4: to all who have bought

ysyap
13-03-12, 21:14
Latest update from Fragrance:

Fragrance is offering 3% Cash rebates for leftover units.

Developer assured target completion of Q4 2012 will be met.

:cheers4: to all who have boughtIs this 3% to cover ABSD? Can ask for 6% if kana ABSD?

price
13-03-12, 21:15
Is this 3% to cover ABSD? Can ask for 6% if kana ABSD?
Haha u can try! never know till u bring ur cheque and try like MR. B taught.

ask for 25% straight lar? maybe can leh!?

hahaha i think theres only 2 bedders left or those 1 bedder with patio.

ysyap
14-03-12, 06:49
Haha u can try! never know till u bring ur cheque and try like MR. B taught.

ask for 25% straight lar? maybe can leh!?

hahaha i think theres only 2 bedders left or those 1 bedder with patio.Ask 25% they sure ask me go fly kite... can Mr B help me ask... :). Wait he say don't ask now... wait for 40% drop :doh:

price
14-03-12, 08:40
Ask 25% they sure ask me go fly kite... can Mr B help me ask... :). Wait he say don't ask now... wait for 40% drop :doh:
oh yes, wait for 40% better :) dont even need to ask. Fragrance will call you.

ysyap
14-03-12, 22:06
oh yes, wait for 40% better :) dont even need to ask. Fragrance will call you.Think they'll rather leave the units vacant coz only so little units left. Wait till economy recovers then sell again lor... Some boutique projects have similar situations too... :o

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 14:20
14 more sold at 1359psf median in feb. 26 to go.

price
15-03-12, 14:26
14 more sold at 1359psf median in feb. 26 to go.

74% sold :scared-3: Fragrance must be making big money this year! with this and PRW:scared-1:

graveyard
15-03-12, 14:32
Think they'll rather leave the units vacant coz only so little units left. Wait till economy recovers then sell again lor... Some boutique projects have similar situations too... :o

maybe they can keep the units and rent out (competing for rent with investors in the project!!!!:eek: ) and sell when economy is good

price
15-03-12, 14:37
maybe they can keep the units and rent out (competing for rent with investors in the project!!!!:eek: ) and sell when economy is good

hahaa dont think they need to do that! i think the 20+ units will be sold within 1-2 months. Casa cambio UR are all more expensive than this! Plus this probably gonna TOP 2-4 years earlier than the rest.

Or like what they promised, TOP in 10/2012? :scared-1:

Montaigne
15-03-12, 15:04
This is fh right? If so much better buy than casa lim tua tou.

graveyard
15-03-12, 15:10

yes this is freehold. well at least it sounds better than THE BIG HEAD:D

price
15-03-12, 15:17
Yes this is freehold!

Much shorter walk to the MRT (via the landed pty lane cut through) Casa Cambio has a better logo though. Chanel :D

Yea i think this is definitely a much better buy, unless u want the 50m long pool.

For a MM, Suites @ PL has decent facilities. Function room, kids pool, undergrd parking, guard house. Better than most boutique projects :spliff:

price
15-03-12, 15:20
Mostttttttttt importantly, Fragrance is the developer! 1 year TOP is :sleep:

ysyap
15-03-12, 15:57
yes this is freehold. well at least it sounds better than THE BIG HEAD:DHi I stay at the tua tow... where do u stay? :spliff:

ysyap
15-03-12, 15:58
Mostttttttttt importantly, Fragrance is the developer! 1 year TOP is :sleep:Challenge Fragrance to build mass market project 500 units in 12 months... give discount 18 months, sure earn big bucks in short time. :cheers1:

price
15-03-12, 16:00
Hi I stay at the tua tow... where do u stay? :spliff:
theres a Phang sai avenue in D13 right? :cool:

ysyap
15-03-12, 16:05
theres a Phang sai avenue in D13 right? :cool:You are kidding right? don't think so lah... :cheers1:

price
15-03-12, 16:09
You are kidding right? don't think so lah... :cheers1:

pai sei, its Pang Seng ave

Tua Tow still the best :D Lor Liew Lian / Ong Lye cant beat that.

I live on Kay poh road

price
15-03-12, 16:54
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/9052568/for-sale-suites-paya-lebar

WOW POOL VIEW UNIT FOR SALE AGAIN?!:scared-4:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8843200/for-sale-suites-paya-lebar

LAST 2 bedders up for grab!:cutedoggy:

graveyard
16-03-12, 09:48
Challenge Fragrance to build mass market project 500 units in 12 months... give discount 18 months, sure earn big bucks in short time. :cheers1:

IMPOSSIBROOOOOO!:scared-5:

price
16-03-12, 10:57
IMPOSSIBROOOOOO!:scared-5:

Their PRW TOP 2014 right? maybe 1 year earlier 2013 :scared-4:

combined speed with Worldclass

ysyap
16-03-12, 11:51
IMPOSSIBROOOOOO!:scared-5:Currently world record is to build a 30 storey sky scraper in 2 weeks (15 days actually)... :scared-1:

fclim
16-03-12, 13:09
pai sei, its Pang Seng ave

Tua Tow still the best :D Lor Liew Lian / Ong Lye cant beat that.

I live on Kay poh road

I just shifted from Saiboo Street to Jalan Tua Kong. Tok Kong rite? whahaha..

price
16-03-12, 14:06
I just shifted from Saiboo Street to Jalan Tua Kong. Tok Kong rite? whahaha..
:cool-punk-headbange :cool-punk-headbange :cool-punk-headbange :cool-punk-headbange :cool-punk-headbange

ysyap
16-03-12, 15:01
I just shifted from Saiboo Street to Jalan Tua Kong. Tok Kong rite? whahaha..Next move from Tua Kong to Tua Tow, okok? :47:

price
16-03-12, 15:11
Next move from Tua Kong to Tua Tow, okok? :47:

hahaa are u vested in tua tow? u seem to be asking everyone to move there :cheers1:

how's the building progression for Suites @ PL?

ysyap
16-03-12, 22:38
hahaa are u vested in tua tow? u seem to be asking everyone to move there :cheers1:

how's the building progression for Suites @ PL?Me no tua tow... just very tickled by that name... saw the showflat though but decided not to buy... :)

azeoprop
18-03-12, 22:41
Update 18th march 2012. :)

price
18-03-12, 23:25
Update 18th march 2012. :)

Nice! looks like they may really finish this year :scared-4: :eek:

ysyap
19-03-12, 07:57
Nice! looks like they may really finish this year :scared-4: :eek:You mean you've doubted? They have proven it before... :)

price
19-03-12, 08:40
You mean you've doubted? They have proven it before... :)

Yes, time and time again! :hornybastard:

ysyap
19-03-12, 12:10
Yes, time and time again! :hornybastard:Lol... I probably don't doubt the 1 year timeline coz it is physically possible and have been done in other countries. I'm more concerned about the quality and the finishes... must really check thoroughly... :D

price
19-03-12, 13:22
Lol... I probably don't doubt the 1 year timeline coz it is physically possible and have been done in other countries. I'm more concerned about the quality and the finishes... must really check thoroughly... :D

mcm tells me their quality is top notch for small scale developers. Check with the other seasoned investors? :D

But i guess for MM the most trusted developers are World Class Land Fragrance Group and Macly?

ysyap
19-03-12, 22:03
mcm tells me their quality is top notch for small scale developers. Check with the other seasoned investors? :D

But i guess for MM the most trusted developers are World Class Land Fragrance Group and Macly?Didn't do enough research to comment. Hopefully u r right... :cheers1:

price
23-03-12, 17:31
SUITES @ PAYA LEBAR UPPER PAYA LEBAR ROAD Apartment 1 527,100 366 Strata 1,440 Feb-12

New high?

ysyap
23-03-12, 18:24
Not many studios left? Difficult to have a sustained upward trend for this project in the near future coz all kana the 4 yr SSD. :rolleyes:

price
23-03-12, 19:33
Not many studios left? Difficult to have a sustained upward trend for this project in the near future coz all kana the 4 yr SSD. :rolleyes:
Maybe after 2 years?

ysyap
23-03-12, 22:36
Maybe after 2 years?2 years is still 8% SSD. Unless the property prices climbed 10% or more, otherwise it doesn't make economic sense to sell (still have agent's fee and lawyer's fee)... :scared-3:

price
23-03-12, 23:37
2 years is still 8% SSD. Unless the property prices climbed 10% or more, otherwise it doesn't make economic sense to sell (still have agent's fee and lawyer's fee)... :scared-3:

Can la, KG 99 years already selling at 1.5k

ysyap
24-03-12, 10:34
Can la, KG 99 years already selling at 1.5kKG selling at $1.5k? You lost me! $1.5mil izzit?

devilplate
24-03-12, 11:26
KG selling at $1.5k? You lost me! $1.5mil izzit?
1500psf...

wat u actually trying to say ar?

devilplate
24-03-12, 11:27
Can la, KG 99 years already selling at 1.5k
u r too optismistic.....2yrs down the road nobody knows how resale Mm will pan out when so so many TOP at the same time

price
24-03-12, 12:59
KG selling at $1.5k? You lost me! $1.5mil izzit?

KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 555,000 366 Strata 1,516 Nov-11
KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 588,000 388 Strata 1,517 Nov-11
KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 560,000 366 Strata 1,530 Dec-11
KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 610,000 398 Strata 1,532 Nov-11

Last year after TOP. Buyers seem to forget this is a 99 years project. Or maybe these days FH vs LH got no premium anymore?

devilplate
24-03-12, 13:02
KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 555,000 366 Strata 1,516 Nov-11
KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 588,000 388 Strata 1,517 Nov-11
KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 560,000 366 Strata 1,530 Dec-11
KOVAN GRANDEUR TAMPINES ROAD Apartment 1 610,000 398 Strata 1,532 Nov-11

Last year after TOP. Buyers seem to forget this is a 99 years project. Or maybe these days FH vs LH got no premium anymore?
bcoz brandnew just TOP

rather den renting 2.5k for a studio.....might as well buy a ready one and pay 1-1.5% int to the bank instead of landlord?