PDA

View Full Version : Rezi 26

bargain hunter
28-09-11, 16:18
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/rezi26/Rezi26-Ebrochure.pdf

28-09-11, 17:05

Sounds like Easy or lazy or better still sleazy 26 :scared-4: . Should have a better name.

victorchoo
28-09-11, 17:22

Went down last Saturday. The layouts were bad. The agent from huttons was worse. Despite telling her that I was just in the neighbourhood and saw them setting up. So just pop in to check it out. Didn't have any specific size and budget. She still keep constantly asking me for any preference and budget. And her presentation sucks big time. Can see that she's either ill prepared or can't be bothered. Or maybe even both. Cos I was in Bermudas and flippers that day maybe?

Oh ya.. the swimming pool is 16m long.... or should I say short? :o

Felt pissed after 30mins, drove over to Suites 30. Greeted by a bubbly agent who answered every queries I have bombed her with great confidence. And her team lead also joined us later and gave me a hard to resist price for a 2 bedder... really tempting... but can't really see any real good potential in the lorongs.... sigh... :o

Worsty
28-09-11, 17:27
Any idea what's the psf starting from? 900+ sq ft and 3 rooms. The rooms must be really tiny.

bargain hunter
28-09-11, 19:46
actually the layout is not bad and all 3 bedrooms can fit in queen sized beds. efficient, squarish layout. but the development as a whole would be very packed.

Any idea what's the psf starting from? 900+ sq ft and 3 rooms. The rooms must be really tiny.

bullman
28-09-11, 20:13
I will be buying into this project. Have booked 3 units and will be confirming on the 3rd October.

devilplate
28-09-11, 20:38
After discount shd be 1050psf?

bullman
28-09-11, 20:48
After discount shd be 1050psf?

I managed to secure a better price for bulk purchase so my average is around 1000 psf. The public can get it at 10%+5%+3% off list price on vvip launch on 7th October I think.

The cons of this project are many as listed by forummers here.
The pros..Well... to each his own I guess.

bullman
28-09-11, 20:55
Went down last Saturday. The layouts were bad. The agent from huttons was worse. Despite telling her that I was just in the neighbourhood and saw them setting up. So just pop in to check it out. Didn't have any specific size and budget. She still keep constantly asking me for any preference and budget. And her presentation sucks big time. Can see that she's either ill prepared or can't be bothered. Or maybe even both. Cos I was in Bermudas and flippers that day maybe?

Felt pissed after 30mins, drove over to Suites 30. Greeted by a bubbly agent who answered every queries I have bombed her with great confidence. And her team lead also joined us later and gave me a hard to resist price for a 2 bedder... really tempting... but can't really see any real good potential in the lorongs.... sigh... :o

I am surprised that you find the layout not to ypur satisfaction, given the lack of BW and HS. The balcony and the aircon ledge are proportionally reasonable w.r.t size of unit.

I have seen the layout for Suites 30, maybe you can kindly point put the areas of superiority?

ecimbew
28-09-11, 21:23
Geylang Lor 26 is safe to buy? Will they spill over?

ecimbew
28-09-11, 21:39
A MAN was jailed for 10 months on Tuesday for commercial s*x with a girl under 18.

Mohammad Afnan Nordin, 26, then a part-time sales promoter, had admitted to giving $50 for the s**ual services of a 14-year-old girl in a room at Jade Hotel at Jalan Molek in October 2009.

The court heard that the girl, now 16, was working as a freelance pro**itute soliciting for customers along Jalan Molek near Lorong 24 Geylang in October 2009 when Afnan, then 24, approached her for s**ual services.

She told him that she charged $50 for 'short-time s**ual service' and he agreed.

Inside the hotel room, he asked the victim for her age and she told him she was 18.

Police tracked him down after the victim was found inside a unit along Lorong 22 Geylang, on Nov 10, 2009.

Afnan could have been jailed for up to seven years and/or fined for the offense.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_694859.html

irisng
28-09-11, 21:54

We went down 2 weeks ago. Just like you, without any preparation or intention, just pop in and had a look after our breakfast, so our dressing were very casual with flippers too. A lady's agent attended us, talked to us alot but I don't find her annoying. She answered to most of my questions. We have no chance to go into the showflat to see the layout and model as it was for invitation only.

The exterior looks okay leh. We left our contact number and email to her for VVIP viewing and she email all the floor and site plans to us.:p

devilplate
28-09-11, 22:47
This one definitely better den suites 30....not comparable at all

There r certain layout which is quite gd for this rezi.

I realise this particular lorong got a few apt undergoing construction now....so i guess this lorong shd b clean after the transformation. However its in between 2 mrts which make it neither here nor there

1kpsf can buy la....dun understand y got subsale done at much higher px in the vicnity....super goondo

victorchoo
29-09-11, 01:02
I am surprised that you find the layout not to ypur satisfaction, given the lack of BW and HS. The balcony and the aircon ledge are proportionally reasonable w.r.t size of unit.

I have seen the layout for Suites 30, maybe you can kindly point put the areas of superiority?

This one definitely better den suites 30....not comparable at all

There r certain layout which is quite gd for this rezi.

I realise this particular lorong got a few apt undergoing construction now....so i guess this lorong shd b clean after the transformation. However its in between 2 mrts which make it neither here nor there

1kpsf can buy la....dun understand y got subsale done at much higher px in the vicnity....super goondo

Err... actually there was a typo in my first post it's supposed to be suites 28. The project will be between lot 28 and EP but the showflat is near to old airport rd food center.

Ok.. maybe the agent spoils it for me. But seriously u guys ok with the tiny pool (16m)? And located at the 2nd floor of the conservation house just make it looks like it's a private pool for the 2 units located in the conservation house.

I was looking at the 3 bredders. I'll just list them down.

Type C: long narrow living / dining room. Long air-conditioning ledge. Small master bedroom.

Type C1: master bedroom got weird corner. TV not center of bed.

Type C2: bedrooms irregular shape. Master bedroom TV not center. All toilets ensuite. No common toilet.

And lastly, for all 3 types, the kitchen is far away from the entrance. Come back from market very troublesome. Throw rubbish also very troublesome. :o

All these just my personal preference only lah. Some of you will like the design but I don't like lor.... :o

victorchoo
29-09-11, 01:11
We went down 2 weeks ago. Just like you, without any preparation or intention, just pop in and had a look after our breakfast, so our dressing were very casual with flippers too. A lady's agent attended us, talked to us alot but I don't find her annoying. She answered to most of my questions. We have no chance to go into the showflat to see the layout and model as it was for invitation only.

The exterior looks okay leh. We left our contact number and email to her for VVIP viewing and she email all the floor and site plans to us.:p

Maybe I was too sloppy and drive a Honda? She got the 狗眼看人低 feel... you get what I mean? :o

bigbertha
29-09-11, 08:40
Maybe I was too sloppy and drive a Honda? She got the 狗眼看人低 feel... you get what I mean? :o
Brother ... what's wrong with a HONDA ?!

http://www.honda.com.sg/cars/price_sheet.asp

A Honda Stream or Honda Accord will set you back 150 - 170 bananas nowadays :spliff::spliff:

devilplate
29-09-11, 09:38
Err... actually there was a typo in my first post it's supposed to be suites 28. The project will be between lot 28 and EP but the showflat is near to old airport rd food center.

Ok.. maybe the agent spoils it for me. But seriously u guys ok with the tiny pool (16m)? And located at the 2nd floor of the conservation house just make it looks like it's a private pool for the 2 units located in the conservation house.

Type C: long narrow living / dining room. Long air-conditioning ledge. Small master bedroom.

Type C2: bedrooms irregular shape. Master bedroom TV not center. All toilets ensuite. No common toilet.

And lastly, for all 3 types, the kitchen is far away from the entrance. Come back from market very troublesome. Throw rubbish also very troublesome. :o

All these just my personal preference only lah. Some of you will like the design but I don't like lor.... :o
Y look at 3bdr in such projects? I zoom straight to 1 bdr...i m not saying this project is gd but compared to all those recently launched projects in the vicinity, this one is one of the better ones.....at least got a proper gym and function room....all the pools in such apts r small la...rarely u get more den 20m...hehe

If u want gd sized and gd layout 3bdr in this area, skip new launches and look for older apts in the vicinity....they r all pretty gd size

bargain hunter
29-09-11, 09:43
just to add, at the very least, the developer is a joint venture of listed companies, unlike the others which are boutique developers. ;)

only mcm comment on the Regent Residences layout?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=192807&postcount=4

THAT'S WHAT I CALL BAD! hahahahaha

devilplate
29-09-11, 09:54
Just realised i am refering to suites 28 as well....whahaha

And rezi is 10xxpsf and suites 28 is 1200psf....

DC33_2008
29-09-11, 09:57
Even Big boys are taking a cut of the MM pie. No wonder large enblocs are not successful these days.
just to add, at the very least, the developer is a joint venture of listed companies, unlike the others which are boutique developers. ;)

only mcm comment on the Regent Residences layout?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=192807&postcount=4

THAT'S WHAT I CALL BAD! hahahahaha

bargain hunter
29-09-11, 10:18
not big boys, tee, ksh...small small listed companies. :ashamed1:

Even Big boys are taking a cut of the MM pie. No wonder large enblocs are not successful these days.

DC33_2008
29-09-11, 10:21
Still listed and not SMEs.
not big boys, tee, ksh...small small listed companies. :ashamed1:

iwantgizmos
29-09-11, 11:28
Sounds like Easy or lazy or better still sleazy 26 :scared-4: . Should have a better name.
haha... Sleazy 26... Good one... :)
I won't be surprised if some units in this project turn out to be a bordello... :D

DC33_2008
29-09-11, 13:41
Seems like this is a good investment place?

irisng
29-09-11, 15:31

Actually, I also don't quite like some of the layout but some okay leh. Everybody has different point of views and looks at things differently. :o

irisng
29-09-11, 15:40

Pocket got money is more important that clothing. Nowadays, lots of rich people also wear very casually, very difficult to tell from their outlook.:cool:

Maybe that agent woke up from the different side of her bed, that's why she is not in her mood that day. :scared-3:

devilplate
29-09-11, 15:48
I believe easily 8out of 10agts CMI

irisng
29-09-11, 16:00
Actually that day when we went there, the lady's agent was okay, very friendly but is the male agent, don't know whether is it her "leader", joined us while we were talking to the lady's agent, asked him some question, want to tell, don't want to tell like that, very discouraging. When looking at the site plan, asked him what is the alphabet represent, he just pointed his figure at the word shown below, don't know is it that I asked too much questions that he felt frustrated.:mad:

bullman
29-09-11, 17:04

Hi buddy, thanks for the kind explanation. I guess our focus is different. I am not looking at the 3BRs and also not looking from the point of view as a homeowner.

DC33_2008
29-09-11, 17:19
How large is the one and two bedder?

bullman
29-09-11, 21:06
How large is the one and two bedder?

I believe BH attached the link for the ebrochure on the first page.

devilplate
11-10-11, 12:18
launched oredi rite?

hows the sales?

bullman
11-10-11, 12:22
launched oredi rite?

hows the sales?

The last I heard last week was about 55% sold. Not sure how many more sold to date. The better facing and higher floor units are more popular.

devilplate
11-10-11, 12:35
The last I heard last week was about 55% sold. Not sure how many more sold to date. The better facing and higher floor units are more popular.

tks...not bad:cool:

developer reduced the discounts for 1bdr?

saw pptyguru listed 11xxpsf for 1bdr and 2/3bdr at 10xxpsf

bullman
11-10-11, 13:33
tks...not bad:cool:

developer reduced the discounts for 1bdr?

saw pptyguru listed 11xxpsf for 1bdr and 2/3bdr at 10xxpsf

I think the developer decided to launch at a slightly lower pricing to ensure fast movement of units. The price quoted also depends on how much discount the developer extended to the buyer depending on which route the unit was bought through.

azeoprop
11-10-11, 17:42
I quite like the design of the 2 and 3 bedders. They got room rental market in mind. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom has an attached toilet.

:)

bullman
11-10-11, 18:06
I quite like the design of the 2 and 3 bedders. They got room rental market in mind. The 2nd and 3rd bedroom has an attached toilet.

:)

For the 2BR, one can convert the living room to another room with no ensuite upon CSC with some minor adjustments to the powder room.

azeoprop
11-10-11, 18:44
Can set up a classy reception area at the open kitchen/ entrance for an upmarket adult entertainment hotel.

:p :scared-1: :scared-3:

bargain hunter
18-10-11, 01:07
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_EE1CE3C538273EBE4825792C00406D3C/$file/TEE-Sale_of_Property_17Oct11.pdf?openelement

Rahmat
18-10-11, 12:58
Can set up a classy reception area at the open kitchen/ entrance for an upmarket adult entertainment hotel.

:p :scared-1: :scared-3:

Paya Lebar, the stretch along Guillemard Road, and the National Stadium are all shaping up nicely. The MRTs, the wide roads and the upcoming industrial projections in those localities will rub off and transform the entire Geylang area. As of now, the activities bordering Lorong 22, Geylang Road, Guillemard Road and Lorong 2 can be viewed as colorful replicas of Soho of London or the Pigalle of Paris or sections in Amsterdam or Bangkok. Some arty expatriates are already settling in there. It may remain under rigid control or get cleaned up. Remember the notorious lorongs in Telok Kurau and the roads off Tanjong Katong Road, like Lorong G and Thiam Siew Avenue and Ipoh Lane where the broads did a roaring trade in the 50s and 60s. It is different now. The same could happen to Geylang. And the huge advantage is the superb location of Geylang, you are just minutes away to the city centre, MBS and Orchard area.
The many developments there are indications that the developers forsee the potential. You won't go wrong if you lock up a unit there. Geylang with it's sights and oldish charms, and with its eateries and fruit stalls, and location, is a rather interesting lively place, and looking at the broader picture, is definately worth an investment.

CondoExpert.sg
12-12-11, 12:58
Rezi 26 Condos @ Geylang (District 14)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Rezi-Facade.jpg

Summary

Developer : Developments 26 PTE LTDEst. TOP : 2015
District : 14 (Geylang)
Est. Quantum Price : From $5xxK Up
No. Of Towers : 2
Tenure : Freehold
No. Of Storey : 7 & 8
Site Area : 26,625 sqft
No. Of Units : 108
Main Orientation : North
Units Composition : 1,2,3 Bedrooms and Penthouse
Distance to MRT : 600m to Dakota MRT and Aljunied MRT
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : Geylang Methodist Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(Total Units - Size (sqft))

1 Bedroom
4 - 2 409 – 484 (PES 495 / 624)

1 Bedroom + Study
11 - 452/495 (PES 517/603)

2 Bedrooms
23 - 646/ 753/ 764/ 797 (PES 818)

3 Bedrooms
16 - 980 – 1087

1 Bedroom Penthouse
1 - 807

2 Bedroom Penthouse
8 - 646 – 1464

3 Bedroom Penthouse
5 - 1184 – 2045

Facilities

Swimming Pool
Gymnasium
Undercover Parking BBQ Pit
24hr Security Jacuzzi
Sauna

Facade

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Rezi-Blocks.jpg

Swimming Pool

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Rezi-Pool.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Rezi-Site-Plan.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Rezi-Street-Map.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Rezi Condos as well as for other new launch condos!

anythingwhatever
18-06-12, 09:40
Officially sold out in May 2012...

anythingwhatever
03-09-12, 16:32
Sep-2012: Construction in progress, target completion July-2014.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-QTcld1ILQNg/UERqmjwWAuI/AAAAAAAABL8/6rdhoAhQCvE/s800/Lor%252026%2520-%2520Rezi%252026%2520-%2520Sep%25202012%2520-%25201.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-SSwJIJDYcGY/UERqma-SXjI/AAAAAAAABL4/SFCKthhOPJo/s800/Lor%252026%2520-%2520Rezi%252026%2520-%2520Sep%25202012%2520-%25202.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-K7ulm13fPVo/UERqmlmgcRI/AAAAAAAABL0/mtEbWOZMtw0/s800/Lor%252026%2520-%2520Rezi%252026%2520-%2520Sep%25202012%2520-%25203.jpg

carbuncle
03-09-12, 18:54
so cute the way they covered the roof of the conserved house

irisng
01-06-13, 21:51
http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5933&stc=1&d=1370094682

irisng
13-10-13, 20:05
http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7243&stc=1&d=1381665896

Dave T.S
30-09-15, 03:25
Dear all owners, I am a property agent. I have done numerous rental in the past 2 years in Geylang. We have a pool of tenants on Hand. We can help you with the defects and get you tenants at a reasonable market rate. Please do contact us if you require an agent to facilitate your rental and defects. As i have mentioned, we Have been doing TOP projects in Geylang, we have seen many good and troublesome tenants. Please do contact us @ 83871440 for more details on the current market rate in Geylang for rent. Rest Assured that you will not be renting the unit at below market rate.

Hope to hear from you soon.