PDA

View Full Version : HDB announces bumper launch of 8,200 flats

land118
22-09-11, 11:09
KBW - throwing out HDB now..., believe more will come and mayb bigger supply than this soon...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1154759/1/.html

HDB announces bumper launch of 8,200 flats
Posted: 22 September 2011 1020 hrs

SINGAPORE: The Housing and Development Board (HDB) on Thursday announced a bumper launch of 8,200 flats under the joint Build-To-Order (BTO) and Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) Exercises.

This is the largest supply of flats in a single launch.

HDB said a total of 5,415 new flats will be in seven BTO projects in Sengkang, Punggol, Jurong West, Jurong East and Ang Mo Kio towns.

First-time buyers will get priority for application, with at least 95 per cent of the flat supply set aside for them.

- CNA/fa

rattydrama
22-09-11, 11:17
expect the current COV to drop gradually. And for sure there are still buyers for resale falts cos Immigration Department literally stopped issuing PRs in the last 2.5 years.

DC33_2008
22-09-11, 12:27
KBW is really pushing HDB to offer flats in popular districts.
KBW - throwing out HDB now..., believe more will come and mayb bigger supply than this soon...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1154759/1/.html

HDB announces bumper launch of 8,200 flats
Posted: 22 September 2011 1020 hrs

SINGAPORE: The Housing and Development Board (HDB) on Thursday announced a bumper launch of 8,200 flats under the joint Build-To-Order (BTO) and Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) Exercises.

This is the largest supply of flats in a single launch.

HDB said a total of 5,415 new flats will be in seven BTO projects in Sengkang, Punggol, Jurong West, Jurong East and Ang Mo Kio towns.

First-time buyers will get priority for application, with at least 95 per cent of the flat supply set aside for them.

- CNA/fa

azeoprop
22-09-11, 13:24
Omg, hdb website hang, must be server overload haa haa... :scared-3:

thomastansb
22-09-11, 13:36
It is a risky move to pacify 10% of the population by sacrificing 90%. Let's see if HDB drop 50%, those owners will make noise or not. Maybe we can buy one HDB at a discounted rate then. Keep 5 years then rent out for infinite period.

KBW is really pushing HDB to offer flats in popular districts.

devilplate
22-09-11, 13:42
It is a risky move to pacify 10% of the population by sacrificing 90%. Let's see if HDB drop 50%, those owners will make noise or not. Maybe we can buy one HDB at a discounted rate then. Keep 5 years then rent out for infinite period.

if they allow pte owners to buy resale flat without selling all pte and aso revert back to 3yrs mop without grant....i might consider pinnacle at duxton for a change in future.....hehe

5yrs MOP even without grant is damn BO HUA

Allthepies
22-09-11, 19:56
wat to do, too many loud complainers from this group : ) wonder how many flats r actually set aside for the real poor like those earning only 3k or less per mth?

phantom_opera
22-09-11, 20:37
Finally, HDB resale price index will peak near 190 and this launch will be remembered for its peak prices too, of course I don't expect HDB resale to correct even 20% from this level even when Dow goes below 10k

solsys
22-09-11, 23:10
i heard from a customer based in Singapore that some of his peers managed to get passes to work in Singapore to his surprise....

Apparently, the stoppages were mainly just before elections......

hyenergix
23-09-11, 06:40
i heard from a customer based in Singapore that some of his peers managed to get passes to work in Singapore to his surprise....

Apparently, the stoppages were mainly just before elections......

Many companies are really desperate for staff. Government is also keen to please them by allowing cheaper labour imports. I expect the FW/FT inflow to resume when the economy picks up again. The bumble crop of HDB launches is to prepare for this.

maisonjai
23-09-11, 10:12
PM said "investors are watching" :cheers6:

radha08
23-09-11, 10:25

thats what i am doing renting infinitely....:D