PDA

View Full Version : Hoi Hup’s Arc @ Tampines oversubscribed

SBR
06-09-11, 09:18
3 applications to 1 unit.. ECs getting sexier a lot.

http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/hoi-hup%E2%80%99s-arc-tampines-oversubscribed

kane
06-09-11, 10:22
That's what happens with higher income ceiling. More people can buy.

Geylang OKT
06-09-11, 10:59
On the flip side, resale hdb units and older pte mass condos will take a dive. :banghead: :banghead: :scared-4:

There are no two ways about it. where do you think the demand move away from leh? ;) ;) ;) ;)

iwantgizmos
06-09-11, 11:10
selling like hot cakes....
balloting will be conducted on Thursday, Sept 8...
best of luck ppl !!!...

devilplate
06-09-11, 11:21
On the flip side, resale hdb units and older pte mass condos will take a dive. :banghead: :banghead: :scared-4:

There are no two ways about it. where do you think the demand move away from leh? ;) ;) ;) ;)

aiya no nid to analyse so deep rite

a world double dip recession will cause a price correction liao

Geylang OKT
06-09-11, 11:37
aiya no nid to analyse so deep rite

a world double dip recession will cause a price correction liao

you're rite, it will just worsen the situation.

Soon, Sentosa Cove selling for $800psf and The Sail $600psf.

Mickey mouse units maybe around $30psf :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

hyenergix
06-09-11, 11:45
3 applications to 1 unit.. ECs getting sexier a lot.

http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/hoi-hup%E2%80%99s-arc-tampines-oversubscribed

This news will embolden e EC developers to raise their osf.

fclim
06-09-11, 14:44
This news will embolden e EC developers to raise their osf.

Definitely. They are the same developers, whether EC or Pte. Hoi Hup would not want to price ARC so low that their Miltonia sales suffer.

thomastansb
06-09-11, 17:39
That is what people want. They have been screaming for it and begging for it. IMO, I thought it was a bad move. More people suffer now. But we don't really care since we can't buy HDB now anyway.

More misery to come for HDB owners. When > 70,000 units hit the market (20k+ last year, 25k this year and 25k next year), I want to see how those HDB owners cry. But they deserve it I guess. They wanted it so they get it :) Lower flat prices and more flats. Good for them.

I know people are going to say they can't sell it anyway. Ya, but that take 140k people off the resale market (and private property market). And also some 2nd time applicants who need to sell their HDB within 6 months. It will be exciting. Just prepare cash and wait for 2016/2017. Coincide with the 10 years crisis also :)

By GE 2016, the Government will be able to pat themselves at the back and say, we have done what you all wanted and we fulfill the promise. I am just waiting only.. Hehe...

That's what happens with higher income ceiling. More people can buy.

linchong84
06-09-11, 19:14
No need to wait till 2016.. double dip might be coming faster than we know.. somehow Greece resembles Bear Sterns 3 years ago, and Italy resembles Lehmann Bro.. While 3 years ago it was mortgage problems, now it is euro sovereign debt problems..

kingkong1984
06-09-11, 19:18
No need to wait till 2016.. double dip might be coming faster than we know.. somehow Greece resembles Bear Sterns 3 years ago, and Italy resembles Lehmann Bro.. While 3 years ago it was mortgage problems, now it is euro sovereign debt problems..

:cheers1:.........