PDA

View Full Version : Yishun or Sembawang Pte property worth investing

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

syshi
02-04-13, 09:35
The "forrested" area where yishun ave 2 terminate and meet with canberra link oso botak liao. rumour tat NS12 mrt station will be at the new road canberra lane join to canberra link?

Last week took MRT while measuring the time it took from Yishun to Sembawang MRT. Took around 3mins and 15 to 30secs.
From Yishun MRT to the Canal (Simpang Kiri), took around 2 mins. Whereas from the Canal to Sembawang MRT, around 1 mins 15sec or more. So the most 'middle' place should be somewhere around the canal. Else will be too near to the Sembawang MRT side...

jaspersky
02-04-13, 13:32
The junction (along mrt line) where I mention had some construction a few years ago whereby the road was "distorted", after that the road was straighten back again. Wonder is it to strengthen that T junction where by future mrt station to be build

NorthernStar
02-04-13, 14:16
The junction (along mrt line) where I mention had some construction a few years ago whereby the road was "distorted", after that the road was straighten back again. Wonder is it to strengthen that T junction where by future mrt station to be build
They were building the water body from SSC - Nautical - CR and link to the canal at Simpang area. Under the ground, right next to junction is the covered canal... I guess MRT station will be in between the Canberra Lane and Canberra way.. this place can serve more future residents of Canberra area.

Nman
03-04-13, 12:43
Just beside longkang is center within N11 and N13 and can serve more current residential area and industrial peoples, future development BTO also can benefit from there.

Pro888
06-04-13, 23:17
Just to share that LTA have proceeded with some action on NS12 station. :D

Don't say i never tell you hor!!! Dun need to tell u what do to hor!!!

I guess timing should be around 1st batch of gls or bto.

10 parties have submitted the tender for consultancy & design of ns12 station. The station can be operational as early as 2016

Pro888
07-04-13, 00:20
I guess that there will be a shopping mall next to new road Canberra View based on 2 things.

1. Location of Canberra View.

2. Might build a underpass link to ns12.

Komo
07-04-13, 09:51
I guess that there will be a shopping mall next to new road Canberra View based on 2 things.

1. Location of Canberra View.

2. Might build a underpass link to ns12.:D
yup... nowadays they like to integrate here integrate there

Pikachu1245
07-04-13, 10:51
10 parties have submitted the tender for consultancy & design of ns12 station. The station can be operational as early as 2016

Canberra view.....Where is it? ......Do you mean Canberra Lane or Drive or SQ?

Care to share Brother Pro888?

cedarlake1
07-04-13, 11:07
Last week took MRT while measuring the time it took from Yishun to Sembawang MRT. Took around 3mins and 15 to 30secs.
From Yishun MRT to the Canal (Simpang Kiri), took around 2 mins. Whereas from the Canal to Sembawang MRT, around 1 mins 15sec or more. So the most 'middle' place should be somewhere around the canal. Else will be too near to the Sembawang MRT side...

Is good logic estimation, however, I believe the MS12 will be in Canberra Lane area since it is the center to the new BTO residence area and to CR/TN. there are very less residence around the canal area.

cedarlake1
07-04-13, 11:08
Canberra view.....Where is it? ......Do you mean Canberra Lane or Drive or SQ?

Care to share Brother Pro888?

Canberra view is new proposed road along the Simpang Kiri...

Refer to this page for future development in Canberra area:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14109&page=27

jaspersky
07-04-13, 20:25
Canberra view is new proposed road along the Simpang Kiri...

Refer to this page for future development in Canberra area:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=14109&page=27

Hmm, isnt that T junction where canberra link was "distorted" during some construction, and was straigten back after construction finish?

cedarlake1
07-04-13, 21:53
Hmm, isnt that T junction where canberra link was "distorted" during some construction, and was straigten back after construction finish?

Yes, it is. But not sure what construction it was, hope is MRT related...

Pro888
07-04-13, 22:32
Yes, it is. But not sure what construction it was, hope is MRT related...

Not yet. Now only at design stage.

But i m 88% sure it will be ready in 2016.

delirious_jeff
09-04-13, 17:53
Just beside longkang is center within N11 and N13 and can serve more current residential area and industrial peoples, future development BTO also can benefit from there.

Looks like more traffic jams along CTE and more packed MRTs to downtown!

NorthernStar
09-04-13, 22:32
Looks like more traffic jams along CTE and more packed MRTs to downtown!
u forgot by 2018/2020, we going to have Thomson line and North-south highway..... anyway, car may not cheap for those new BTOs couples..

delirious_jeff
16-04-13, 18:01
u forgot by 2018/2020, we going to have Thomson line and North-south highway..... anyway, car may not cheap for those new BTOs couples..

I can't wait for the NS expressway, will bring convenience when I travel up north.

I think condo like Seletaris, Northoaks, Euphony Gdns going to severely affected by that highway, think viaduct would be built higher than Seletaris!?!?

Shanhz
21-04-13, 14:08
I can't wait for the NS expressway, will bring convenience when I travel up north.

I think condo like Seletaris, Northoaks, Euphony Gdns going to severely affected by that highway, think viaduct would be built higher than Seletaris!?!?

I sold my seletaris becoz of that. Viaduct right in my face!

Pro888
21-04-13, 14:23
I sold my seletaris becoz of that. Viaduct right in my face!

Good that you had sold it off. Next time you want to sell, also very difficult.

Komo
21-04-13, 19:42
Good that you had sold it off. Next time you want to sell, also very difficult.
a pity... should keep since freehold:2cents:

Pro888
03-05-13, 00:28
Saw SI at the empty plot outside Khatib mrt. Based on mp2008, zoned for residential.

jaspersky
06-05-13, 15:37
Saw SI at the empty plot outside Khatib mrt. Based on mp2008, zoned for residential.

What is SI?

Shanhz
07-05-13, 08:27
What is SI?

soil investigation.

which plot? next to or oppo khatib?

jaspersky
07-05-13, 10:05
Hmm, recalling from SI, along ave 6 (residential side), there is also a nbr of SI carried out two years ago, but nothing was done after. Only a pole protude out from the ground with the pole cover.

Kanarazu
07-05-13, 10:22
soil investigation.

which plot? next to or oppo khatib?
The plot opposite should be able to build 400 units if high rise.

willow
07-05-13, 10:25
Shanhz,

You have a pm.

jaspersky
07-05-13, 16:26
Drop at khatib and the those SI machine

jaspersky
07-05-13, 18:57
Alight at khatib MRT station and saw those drilling derrick machine

Pro888
07-05-13, 20:37
Drop at khatib and the those SI machine

Thanks for the pics.

This site is much smaller than the plot at Khatib mall (opp). Probably another EC site?

jaspersky
08-05-13, 09:22
Thanks for the pics.

This site is much smaller than the plot at Khatib mall (opp). Probably another EC site?

Khatib Mall?

Pro888
09-05-13, 21:42
Khatib Mall?

Just like Yishun mall where you stay few blks away. :D

jaspersky
12-05-13, 15:08
Just like Yishun mall where you stay few blks away. :D

hmm, any idea on yishun mall maybe demolish for redevelopment?

Pro888
12-05-13, 20:08
hmm, any idea on yishun mall maybe demolish for redevelopment?

There are some minor reno. works going on there, so i don't see there will be any redevelopment plan. Only a new hawker ctr will be coming up opp.

jaspersky
19-05-13, 18:13
Pro888,
Any idea when yishun ave 8 coming up? Will it be the forest area behind the workers dormitory?

jaspersky
19-05-13, 18:30
Some info on this road which will be ready in 2 years time.

http://www.ktcgroup.com.sg/feature-project/civil-infrastructure/er392-construction-of-road-between-tpe-and-yishun-avenue-6/

The admiralty rd will run almost parallel to this road. :D

Judging by the exisiting yishun ave 1 road, think it could be convert to a single direction, whle another bridge constructed for another direction?

slothbal
31-05-13, 14:30
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any idea what's going to happen to the plot of land in front of Yishun mrt station (In front of block 743 & 744)? It's currently zone under residential in master plan 2008. However, it's such a small plot!

Do share ur views. Thanks

jaspersky
31-05-13, 16:14
Hi guys,

Does anyone have any idea what's going to happen to the plot of land in front of Yishun mrt station (In front of block 743 & 744)? It's currently zone under residential in master plan 2008. However, it's such a small plot!

No idea but if you call that small plot, then wat abt this
Land parcel at Yishun Ave 9/ Yishun Ring Rd mixed development
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=16611&page=8

Nman
31-05-13, 16:41
GMS intl school coming soon, I think Yishun and Sembawang really Huat liao.

Pro888
31-05-13, 23:39
Pro888,
Any idea when yishun ave 8 coming up? Will it be the forest area behind the workers dormitory?

It is where the hoarding ends and will be very soon.

Pro888
31-05-13, 23:43
Hi guys,

Not at this moment. They have to work on Yishun hub.

http://app.mnd.gov.sg/Newsroom/NewsPage.aspx?ID=4504&category=Parliamentary%20Q%20&%20A&year=2013&RA1=&RA2=&RA3=

The town council can collect rental on that plot. :D

Pro888
31-05-13, 23:48
Hi guys,

If you ask me about khatib mrt plot, then i say maybe ec very soon (soil test 2/3 weeks ago)

jaspersky
02-06-13, 12:14
It is where the hoarding ends and will be very soon.

Hmm, tat means the beside the hoarding (western side of the new link) new development coming out? Else they wouldnt build road. The reason why I ask on yishun 8 instead is bcos while jogging till the end of ave1 where the new junction alignment is nearly completed, I walk to explore around and saw a road sign that indicate Yishun ave 1, 6, and █ masking. Upon closer inspection, I saw a figure 8 imprint on the black masking.

xemz127
13-06-13, 22:12
Yishun Hub exhibition on 28-30 June! Finally after thousand years....:doh:

Invitation to Yishun Remaking of Heartlands Exhibition

Gather your family and friends and make a date with us on Friday, 28 June 2013, 2.30pm at the hard court next to Yishun MRT station!

Come join our Nee Soon GRC Advisers, including Minister K Shanmugam, at the official launch of the Yishun Remaking of Heartlands Roadshow. The roadshow will showcase exciting updates on the Remaking Plans for Yishun and will run from Friday, 28 June to Sunday, 30 June 2013.

blackjack21
13-06-13, 22:31

Gather your family and friends and make a date with us on Friday, 28 June 2013, 2.30pm at the hard court next to Yishun MRT station!

Come join our Nee Soon GRC Advisers, including Minister K Shanmugam, at the official launch of the Yishun Remaking of Heartlands Roadshow. The roadshow will showcase exciting updates on the Remaking Plans for Yishun and will run from Friday, 28 June to Sunday, 30 June 2013.
If NS12 will be announce, than will be much interesting.

xemz127
13-06-13, 22:57
If NS12 will be announce, than will be much interesting.

the MP will be there on 28 June opening speech.. so can ask for the NS12 to be built ASAP without further delay.... :beats-me-man:

Pro888
13-06-13, 23:06
the MP will be there on 28 June opening speech.. so can ask for the NS12 to be built ASAP without further delay.... :beats-me-man:

With my earlier post on NS12 announcement whether in

1. May BTO - no
2. Jun gls - ??
3. and this exhibition end of Jun/ early Jul - ??

This is the best chance to ask. He should have the answer, otherwise he wldn't say "wait for the good news" in his FB.

xemz127
14-06-13, 08:52
With my earlier post on NS12 announcement whether in

1. May BTO - no
2. Jun gls - ??
3. and this exhibition end of Jun/ early Jul - ??

This is the best chance to ask. He should have the answer, otherwise he wldn't say "wait for the good news" in his FB.

yeah..... :sleep:

K Shanmugam Sc
January 17
Minister Lui Tuck Yew announced this morning that the Ministry of Transport is studying the possibility of an additional station between Sembawang and Yishun stations of the North South Line. This is in anticipation of future developments in that area. Our Nee Soon GRC MPs, including myself, have been discussing with Min Lui and MOT on the needs of our residents. Hope residents of Nee Soon GRC get to hear some good news soon.

LG168
14-06-13, 16:27
yeah..... :sleep:

K Shanmugam Sc
January 17
Minister Lui Tuck Yew announced this morning that the Ministry of Transport is studying the possibility of an additional station between Sembawang and Yishun stations of the North South Line. This is in anticipation of future developments in that area. Our Nee Soon GRC MPs, including myself, have been discussing with Min Lui and MOT on the needs of our residents. Hope residents of Nee Soon GRC get to hear some good news soon.

If he not announce , we cry loud loud on the spot :mad:

Pro888
15-06-13, 15:34
Understanding that LTA will be doing something at the Junction of ave 1, ave 2 lentor ave (Estuary) to improve the traffic condition. My guess - road interchange. :D

Komo
15-06-13, 21:31
Understanding that LTA will be doing something at the Junction of ave 1, ave 2 lentor ave (Estuary) to improve the traffic condition. My guess - road interchange. :D
... they can consider an underpass from lentor to yishun ave 2, so main traffic flow not held up by traffic light unnecessarily and skip passing estuary. also another underpass from Mandai to yishun ave 1 skip passing estuary. road on the surface reserved for estuary. also extend the reservoir park closer to estuary:D lta should do something more creative to create more breathable and green living space :cheers6:

solsys
15-06-13, 23:51
... they can consider an underpass from lentor to yishun ave 2, so main traffic flow not held up by traffic light unnecessarily and skip passing estuary. also another underpass from Mandai to yishun ave 1 skip passing estuary. road on the surface reserved for estuary. also extend the reservoir park closer to estuary:D lta should do something more creative to create more breathable and green living space :cheers6:

Wah, so many underpass..... later cave-in like the clementi road. :D

Komo
16-06-13, 11:09
Wah, so many underpass..... later cave-in like the clementi road. :D
:scared-3: ok one underpass from lentor to ave 2 will be great!

really think they should also expand the lower seletar reservoir park along ave 1:D

darkseed73
17-06-13, 15:52

LOL they put a disclaimer saying "only if u vote for the white it will happen"

jaspersky
19-06-13, 18:57

Its a cross junction, road interchange unless they built new road to link?

NorthernStar
20-06-13, 07:24
Its a cross junction, road interchange unless they built new road to link?
interchange meaning that they will be either overhead bridges to be built or under-pass to remove or reduce the traffic lights at the junction so that car can move smoothly.

either way, it should reduce the noise if compare to current junction as vehicles from stop to move create most noises. However, if over-head bridge is proposed, it will affect (although not significant) view of Estuary. That's why komo suggested to build under-pass.

Jornada
20-06-13, 09:06
Its purely limited to widening of existing roads, removal of some redundant fixtures (connectors, drains, etc) & building new ones to align to the new layout. No overhead bridge, underpass, flyovers, etc. The traffic junction will still be there, folks.

Pro888
20-06-13, 10:29
Its purely limited to widening of existing roads, removal of some redundant fixtures (connectors, drains, etc) & building new ones to align to the new layout. No overhead bridge, underpass, flyovers, etc. The traffic junction will still be there, folks.

It will be a underpass from Lentor to ave 2.

Reasons being
1. Towards Khatib mrt, a new lift has just been built right at the edge of the kerb. No way to widen.
2. "Over" stretches further than "under". "Over" will affect Estuary & HDB, so not possible for "over".

Jornada
20-06-13, 11:19
It will be a underpass from Lentor to ave 2.

Reasons being
1. Towards Khatib mrt, a new lift has just been built right at the edge of the kerb. No way to widen.
2. "Over" stretches further than "under". "Over" will affect Estuary & HDB, so not possible for "over".

Its up to you guys to speculate:doh:. I have just screened through the tender documents and no underpass was mentioned. Its limited to what I have just posted. Apart from widening, new filter lanes will be constructed to divert traffic earlier for traffic coming from lentor towards ave 1.

Pro888
20-06-13, 11:49
Its up to you guys to speculate:doh:. I have just screened through the tender documents and no underpass was mentioned. Its limited to what I have just posted. Apart from widening, new filter lanes will be constructed to divert traffic earlier for traffic coming from lentor towards ave 1.

Thanks for the info.

So you're also able to access LTA contract 1701 (NS12 mrt ) ?

My earlier prediction on completion date correct?

Jornada
20-06-13, 12:23
Thanks for the info.

So you're also able to access LTA contract 1701 (NS12 mrt ) ?

My earlier prediction on completion date correct?

No info on that and it has not been awarded yet.

solsys
20-06-13, 17:07
No info on that and it has not been awarded yet.

So disappointed with the authorities, empty promises on NS12.

Serenity
20-06-13, 18:11
Govt taking donkey years just to build this NS12. Can't believe it. With so many develm there and still not awarded. Don't know y they like to wait for complaints first then move:banghead:

jaspersky
20-06-13, 18:50
Govt taking donkey years just to build this NS12. Can't believe it. With so many develm there and still not awarded. Don't know y they like to wait for complaints first then move:banghead:

Ya loh, a large area of hoarding surround by sembawang rd and canberra link has taken place. A corner of the hoarding located beside shophouses name "crab village" where admiralty rd east ends. If the hoarding oso cover building admiralty rd east extension, then govt should oso build ns12 mah

blackjack21
20-06-13, 23:01
[QUOTE=jaYa loh, a large area of hoarding surround by sembawang rd and canberra link has taken place. A corner of the hoarding located beside shophouses name "crab village" where admiralty rd east ends. If the hoarding oso cover building admiralty rd east extension, then govt should oso build ns12 mah[/QUOTE]
Support them some more lah.
They are taking good bonus.
Wrote to authority before but gave up because they can reply that our area is not many people and not justify to build it. Moreover plus mentioning that building one station is not cheap which may take years to breakeven or sustain.
So the garment is doing it based on their own interest first but not to the people.
So pasir panjang area have what and why was built years ago.

Is our area head, no powder.
Disappointed long time ago.:simmering:

Jornada
20-06-13, 23:38
Be patient la, I'm with pro888 on the announcement of ns12. :cheers5:

Pro888
21-06-13, 00:23

CDPDDCT242016 ;)

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Pro888
21-06-13, 01:11
Still waiting for MND to release 2H gls. Already a week late. I do expect 1 or 2 plots here. URA had carried out Topo few months back.

4 plots of industrial land at Gambas in 1 half. See how fast this place going to be developed.

blackjack21
21-06-13, 06:53
Sure. Very patient liao.

If garment still give an open ended answer, throw cake ha.
:hell-hath-no-fury:

Pikachu1245
21-06-13, 17:16
CDPDDCT242016 ;)

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

The last 4 number is 2016. Does it mean ready only in 2016? I wonder.......

Serenity
22-06-13, 09:18
BTO at sembawang 1462 units only received 560 bids. Govt should announce NS 12 if they really want them sold. MRT can be built first so just in time for people to use when develp are up.... they are just simply ignoring notherner plights. Buangkok Mrt was oso built first but open later when there were enough commuters. Don't see y they can't do the same for NS12. It's really overcrowded at Yishun and Khatib Mrt. Have to wait like 3 trains to get up during morning peak

Serenity
22-06-13, 09:18
BTO at sembawang 1462 units only received 560 bids. Govt should announce NS 12 if they really want them sold. MRT can be built first so just in time for people to use when develp are up.... they are just simply ignoring notherner plights. Buangkok Mrt was oso built first but open later when there were enough commuters. Don't see y they can't do the same for NS12. It's really overcrowded at Yishun and Khatib Mrt. Have to wait like 3 trains to get up during morning peak

Serenity
22-06-13, 09:19

Serenity
22-06-13, 09:19

jaspersky
22-06-13, 22:09
Support them some more lah.
They are taking good bonus.
Wrote to authority before but gave up because they can reply that our area is not many people and not justify to build it. Moreover plus mentioning that building one station is not cheap which may take years to breakeven or sustain.
So the garment is doing it based on their own interest first but not to the people.
So pasir panjang area have what and why was built years ago.

Is our area head, no powder.
Disappointed long time ago.:simmering:

With the large area fence-up at sembawang [1] (crab village shop), and at yishun ave 6 hoarding for the construction of link to TPE via seletar west link, the hoarding at the western end has a separate [2] hoarding tat almost reaches the worker dormitory.

My guess is that simpang not develop, the mrt station will also remain in paper board. Bcos at [1] link to northern side of [2] will be exactly admiralty rd east (extension). With admiralty rd east accessible seletar link, then newly develope sembawang will be more accessible esp avoidance of terrible traffic jam at yishun ave 2.

jaspersky
22-06-13, 22:10
With the large area fence-up at sembawang [1] (crab village shop), and at yishun ave 6 hoarding for the construction of link to TPE via seletar west link, the hoarding at the western end has a separate [2] hoarding tat almost reaches the worker dormitory.

My guess is that simpang not develop, the mrt station will also remain in paper board. Bcos at [1] link to northern side of [2] will be exactly admiralty rd east (extension). With admiralty rd east accessible seletar link, then newly develope sembawang will be more accessible esp avoidance of terrible traffic jam at yishun ave 2.

jaspersky
22-06-13, 22:25

jaspersky
22-06-13, 22:28

My guess is that simpang zone not develop, the NS12 mrt station will also remain in paper board. Bcos at [1] link to northern side of [2] will be exactly admiralty rd east (extension). With admiralty rd east accessible to seletar link, then the NS12 stn at sembawang will be more accessible, esp for those who drive will seek avoidance of terrible traffic jam at yishun ave 2.

jaspersky
22-06-13, 22:29

My guess is that simpang zone not develop, the NS12 mrt station will also remain in paper board. Bcos at [1] link to northern side of [2] will be exactly admiralty rd east (extension). With admiralty rd east accessible to seletar link, then the NS12 stn at sembawang will be more accessible, esp for those who drive will seek avoidance of terrible traffic jam at yishun ave 2.

jaspersky
22-06-13, 22:42

jaspersky
23-06-13, 20:54
My guess is that simpang zone not develop, the NS12 mrt station will also remain in paper board.

At [1] link to northern side of [2] will be the future admiralty rd east (extension). With admiralty rd east accessible to seletar link, then the NS12 stn at sembawang will be more reasonable to build

Jornada
24-06-13, 08:36

Imo, the perennial issue of overcrowding will not be alleviated through building of another MRT stn. The bottleneck will still be on the trains, which can only accommodate so many ppl at any given time. The addition of another stn will only help to spread the human traffic and to fulfill the govt's objective of 'max of 5-10mins walk to a MRT stn from all households'. The only way to address overcrowding is to either increase train frequency, add more trains, increase train cabins, etc........

jaspersky
25-06-13, 10:42
My guess is that simpang zone not develop, limited road to access the ns12 stn area, the NS12 mrt station will also remain in paper board.

With the large area fence-up at sembawang rd/canberra link for housing, they will require a new road for residents who drive so as to shorten the access to expressway. Sembawang is close to the northern tip of singapore and access is pretty limited. The road should be admiralty rd east to seletar west link

Komo
25-06-13, 13:10
one example of a really overcrowded station is bishan. take a look during morning and evening peak hours. can't imagine the situation after the thousands of new houses completed

Pro888
25-06-13, 14:27
Quite disappointed this plot for EC

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/resources/GLSProgramme2H2013/Maps/CL-4.pdf

n Ave 9, next to industrial, is pte :doh: :doh: :doh: A very bad location.

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/resources/GLSProgramme2H2013/Maps/CL-10.pdf

Should swap.

xemz127
25-06-13, 15:21

Should swap.

hmmm... will the small patch of jungle around this new Canberra Link EC be gone?? will MND plan the good environment for north ppl or not.. this could be the trigger for NS12 justification?

still pending the NS12!! waiting....... :sleep:

Pro888
25-06-13, 15:36
hmmm... will the small patch of jungle around this new Canberra Link EC be gone?? will MND plan the good environment for north ppl or not.. this could be the trigger for NS12 justification?

still pending the NS12!! waiting....... :sleep:

Still got 5 more plots. Hopefully a mixed development next to ns12.

I am 88% sure that 1H2014 gls, should have at least 1 or 2 more.

Serenity
26-06-13, 07:53
Looking at the site of new EC, it is super near to proposed NS12. Will be super hot if govt announce it.

Pro888
26-06-13, 09:30
Looking at the site of new EC, it is super near to proposed NS12. Will be super hot if govt announce it.

The nearest EC to mrt in Singapore.

Tender in Nov, closes in late Dec/ early Jan 2014 + 15 months. NS12 already announced. Selling above $850 psf liao.

Executive Condominium (EC) is essentially a hybrid between a private property and a HDB flat. Want to sell cheap to 1st timers & upgraders, price already hitting $850- $900 psf in this area, who is at fault? Like i said, should swap between the 2 (ave 9 pte with this ec plot).

Serenity
26-06-13, 10:01
Yup sometimes can't understand govt logic.....it will make this EC so ex and px of pte around it even higher. How to ctrl housing px? It would be better if it's swap.

KRISH
26-06-13, 10:21
The nearest EC to mrt in Singapore.

Tender in Nov, closes in late Dec/ early Jan 2014 + 15 months. NS12 already announced. Selling above $850 psf liao.

Executive Condominium (EC) is essentially a hybrid between a private property and a HDB flat. Want to sell cheap to 1st timers & upgraders, price already hitting $850- $900 psf in this area, who is at fault? Like i said, should swap between the 2 (ave 9 pte with this ec plot).

"Tender in Nov, closes in late Dec/ early Jan 2014 + 15 months. NS12 already announced. Selling above $850 psf liao. " IS IT OFFICAILLY ANNOUNCED? WHERE TO CHECK?

Pro888
26-06-13, 10:32
"Tender in Nov, closes in late Dec/ early Jan 2014 + 15 months. NS12 already announced. Selling above $850 psf liao. " IS IT OFFICAILLY ANNOUNCED? WHERE TO CHECK?

By then, should be announced.

You can check @ Gebiz with project reference 1701.

Nman
26-06-13, 11:08
28/Jun see what they announce, don't be surprise "new MRT Stn", ka ka ka! few more day to go..

slothbal
26-06-13, 11:17
By then, should be announced.

You can check @ Gebiz with project reference 1701.

Ran a search but it says tender has not been awarded.

Pro888
26-06-13, 11:31
Ran a search but it says tender has not been awarded.

Not so fast lah ( now only the 3rd month). It is a big project (est $50 - $60 mil). They (LTA), have to look into many areas like bidders' current work load & financial etc. I have no worries on this but only wish to have a mixed development next to it. Hope the arrival of mrt will change it to "light blue":D

jaspersky
26-06-13, 12:43

Should swap.

new EC opp former ITE? hmm do you think the "future road" will be coming soon?

Serenity
26-06-13, 18:39
If govt is doing mixed devlm at yishun mrt, I don't think they will do another mixed devlm near proposed ns12 cos may be too near. Too many at yishun and sembawang already. It would be gd if they ever do.

Komo
26-06-13, 18:55
If govt is doing mixed devlm at yishun mrt, I don't think they will do another mixed devlm near proposed ns12 cos may be too near. Too many at yishun and sembawang already. It would be gd if they ever do.
think it's still possible as mixed can use land more effectively. also there is growing demand. just don't build too small apartment and shops :D

Pro888
26-06-13, 19:28
Bukit Panjang got - Ten mile junction, hillion, BP shopping, Dairy F. going to have one and nearby hiilV2.

Bedok - Bedok Res, Bedok Point, Changi City pt, Shopping mall next to Urban Vista & East Village

Agree with Komo. :D

slothbal
26-06-13, 19:33
Hope they spruce up sembawang estate. Cause I have applied for may bto.
possible NS12, mixed development.. What next?

I hope all come true! Else, I am really betting on the wrong horse

CondoInterested
27-06-13, 07:39
No, please, Sembawang use to be 31622 population (info from OneMap.sg) some more than 10 years ago and now is already 79300, thats enough, removing of the trees / forest in Simpang is bad enough now, hope the future Simpang BTO will not flood population over to Sembawang by building more amenities in Simpang. I like the current slow and lay back living in Sembawang.

I would not like to stay in crowded place like Bedok which has 295400 and those place with population crosses 200k mark like Tampines, Jurong West, Woodland, etc, goodness, walking in those places, the people around you are just like water from Tsunami.

mkmm
27-06-13, 11:11
No, please, Sembawang use to be 31622 population (info from OneMap.sg) some more than 10 years ago and now is already 79300, thats enough, removing of the trees / forest in Simpang is bad enough now, hope the future Simpang BTO will not flood population over to Sembawang by building more amenities in Simpang. I like the current slow and lay back living in Sembawang.

I would not like to stay in crowded place like Bedok which has 295400 and those place with population crosses 200k mark like Tampines, Jurong West, Woodland, etc, goodness, walking in those places, the people around you are just like water from Tsunami.
Fully agree, hate those places flooded with "people". Eat, buy and transportation have to Q, like those places mentioned above.

jaspersky
27-06-13, 15:33
HDB) and (URA) will be releasing three residential sites and two commercial & residential sites for sale in June 2013 under the Government Land Sales Programme (GLS) for 1st half 2013 (1H2013).

p3nboy
27-06-13, 16:19

the temp in Yishun already gone up by at least 1-2 degrees due to the removal trees.:simmering:

Serenity
27-06-13, 18:37
Looking at govtm targeted population and nos in other part of SIN, seem like they have to cut down more trees and build more buildings at Yishun & Sembawang sides. No where to go already. See all the plans around yishun & simpang are all reserved for high rise residential. Land will be sold and nos of people here will also cross 200k eventually. Sad but it's fact. So might as well hope for mixed development like others.

Pro888
27-06-13, 18:55

Bo bian leh. How big is Singapore? You can run but cant hide. Sembawang population will be doubled. In order to have less Q, more malls have to be built.

Pro888
27-06-13, 20:39
Tomorrow, HDB will release the sales of site & the details of Yishun hub. So, anyone going to the exhibition next to Yishun mrt @ 2.30pm ???

Serenity
27-06-13, 21:05
Is 28 the only day? Most working people can't. If you are there, can u pls pls pls update us. Thks in advance :)

Pro888
27-06-13, 21:16
Is 28 the only day? Most working people can't. If you are there, can u pls pls pls update us. Thks in advance :)

28-30th. but MP will only be there on the first day. Sure will update you guys. :D

Serenity
27-06-13, 21:25
Thks thks :D r u oso going to press for some hint from them on NS12? Haha

Pro888
27-06-13, 21:32
Thks thks :D r u oso going to press for some hint from them on NS12? Haha

Me, camera shy. I think most likely got reporter. Lee Bee Wah & Shanmugam very high profile.

Serenity
27-06-13, 22:05
No need shy lah. We give u support ;) hope got people ask about proposed MRT.

mkmm
28-06-13, 11:09
28-30th. but MP will only be there on the first day. Sure will update you guys. :D
Mentally, we will support you on the question of N12. :ashamed1:

KRISH
28-06-13, 11:24
Me, camera shy. I think most likely got reporter. Lee Bee Wah & Shanmugam very high profile.

pro888, you have our support, please go and update us lah. thanks in advance.

jaspersky
28-06-13, 14:05
saw the signboard - lander for tender liao

Serenity
28-06-13, 14:51
U mean tender for NS 12?

p3nboy
28-06-13, 16:00
Any good news from this part of the island?

xemz127
28-06-13, 17:30
Any good news from this part of the island?

Disappointed exhibition. Better dont do it. No surprise but just yishun hub announcement n talk about past improvements..

No big development an no direction of remaking yishun..

Just plain boring roadshow ..:beats-me-man:

Serenity
28-06-13, 18:10
Again and again, men in whites r so disappointing:mad:

Just keep us waiting. No news on proposed MRT :banghead:

slothbal
28-06-13, 18:15
I am still hopeful! Pro8888 must have brought us some news.
Waiting...

xemz127
29-06-13, 21:29
Not sure if anyone has seen the video. It's the Dubai GEMS located at yishun and will be operating September 2014. Cost 213mil.

Anyone knows its exact location? Should be somewhere near the yishun dam right? That's why yishun ave6 will be widen to cater for this development as well!

http://www.gemsworldacademy-singapore.com/contents.php?pageid=4858&submenuid=5787&parentid=1168

jaspersky
29-06-13, 23:25
Not sure if anyone has seen the video. It's the Dubai GEMS located at yishun and will be operating September 2014. Cost 213mil.

Anyone knows its exact location? Should be somewhere near the yishun dam right? That's why yishun ave6 will be widen to cater for this development as well!

http://www.gemsworldacademy-singapore.com/contents.php?pageid=4858&submenuid=5787&parentid=1168

Aiyo, u a bit late. Its has been in discussion liao. Located at junction of yishun ave 1 / yishun ave 6.

shareidiot
29-06-13, 23:49
Near Miltonia Residenes, Skies Miltonia....

TOP Sept 2014.

Aiyo, u a bit late. Its has been in discussion liao. Located at junction of yishun ave 1 / yishun ave 6.

xemz127
30-06-13, 00:13

haha suagu me... lost of touch liao :ashamed1:

jaspersky
30-06-13, 14:27
If i am not wrong, on the left, it is the workers dormitory. This cleared land is still under Yishun. Beyond that will be the future road Admiralty Rd & Simpang.

Govt not going to do anything to Simpang w/o any announcement & planning. Further, still got few towns yet to be developed. If you're 20s or 30s, might able to see. :D

Hmm, the previous hoarding is gone. more earth moving machines move in.

xemz127
30-06-13, 17:55

this is the GEMS location right? is this opposite of Lilydale? :)

Komo
30-06-13, 19:53
so the whole yishun/seletar will rival JLD?:D

xemz127
30-06-13, 20:18
so the whole yishun/seletar will rival JLD?:D

haha... should be Woodlands + Yishun + Seletar... that's why it's termed as "North Coast Innovation Corridor".... :rolleyes:

we shall wait for the Masterplan 2013 end of the year.... to see how Gov treat the North which has been overlooked for thousand years....

jaspersky
30-06-13, 21:05
haha... should be Woodlands + Yishun + Seletar... that's why it's termed as "North Coast Innovation Corridor".... :rolleyes:

we shall wait for the Masterplan 2013 end of the year.... to see how Gov treat the North which has been overlooked for thousand years....

Err, yishun not included in North Coast Innovation Corridog

jaspersky
30-06-13, 21:07

Hmm, both GEMS and JEMS developer from lendlease.

jaspersky
30-06-13, 21:09
this is the GEMS location right? is this opposite of Lilydale? :)

nearest condo to GEMS is lilydale

ecimbew
30-06-13, 21:20

Yes it's getting more exciting as the plans are unveiled one by one.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GXnj8rIoikk/UQtzSWReUUI/AAAAAAAAHFE/LfKmIFEAJeU/s1600/Land+use+plan1.jpg

xemz127
30-06-13, 23:49
Err, yishun not included in North Coast Innovation Corridog

basically the whole north coast is considered part of the NCIC leh.. see the map shared by ecimbew... :cheers1:

xemz127
30-06-13, 23:50
Yes it's getting more exciting as the plans are unveiled one by one.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GXnj8rIoikk/UQtzSWReUUI/AAAAAAAAHFE/LfKmIFEAJeU/s1600/Land+use+plan1.jpg

it will be unveiled by end of the year with masterplan 2013!! but the NCIC is so big and corridor so looooonggg...... don't know what's the real plan over there haha! :D

xemz127
30-06-13, 23:52
nearest condo to GEMS is lilydale

lilydale residents "huat" liao haha!! but anyway the public transport at that area is still very dinosaur... when only they wana announce the north coast line joining sembawang to punggol? it's not in the latest LTA plan revealed not long ago... :o

Pro888
01-07-13, 22:17
pro888, you have our support, please go and update us lah. thanks in advance.

Boring like what bro Xem as said. Got no chance to ask Mr. Shan. Ask the staff abt ns12, they said not in the ROH program. Nonetheless, the reply was expected. LTA will announce this. Not HDB/URA or our MP. Be patient.

dtrax
01-07-13, 22:25
Gems Education, the largest operator of private schools in the world, is setting up an international school in Singapore.

Gems World Academy, Singapore (GWA) will open in September next year, and will offer the International Baccalaureate programme from kindergarten to pre-university level.

The school will start by taking in pupils up to Grade 5 or age 11, and eventually grow its enrolment to 3,000.

Its 5ha campus in Yishun will include a 750-seat auditorium, a planetarium and sporting arena.

Dubai-based Gems runs schools in more than a dozen countries including China, Switzerland, Britain and the United States. It provides education for 130,000 students and employs more than 11,000 education professionals, specialists and staff.

Chairman Sunny Varkey said that as the region's financial and business hub, Singapore was the group's first choice to establish its first school in South-east Asia.

Chief operating officer Dino Varkey said the new academy will be connected to the Gems global network, offering opportunities for students here to interact with peers belonging to more than 150 nationalities.

GWA will be one of two international schools to open next year. Earlier this year, prestigious British independent school Dulwich College announced that it will open in August next year. It will start with 400 to 500 students in its Bukit Batok campus and expand to 2,500 in the following years.

Both institutions will target mainly the children of expatriates here. Singaporeans will need approval from the Ministry of Education to enrol there.

The entry of GWA and Dulwich will go some way to ease the crunch on international school places.

About six years ago, the problem became acute enough for foreign business chambers to warn that it was a stumbling block for international firms looking to set up in Singapore.

Market research shows there are about 40,000 students in more than 30 international schools here. Four years ago, the number was 32,000.

The Economic Development Board launched its third Request for Interest exercise to award state land for foreign schools last year. It said then that it continued to see demand for places in such schools as foreign firms boosted their presence here.

Demand was most apparent five years ago, when many of these schools were full or had waiting lists. The Government began releasing more land for such schools in 2008 and 2010.

Though the situation has eased since 2008, several schools have said they struggle to find space to develop further.

Stamford American International School opened last August and already has more than 1,000 students. It has launched the second phase of its campus development in Upper Serangoon.

Gems officials said they will soon hold information sessions for interested parents. Fees are likely to be similar to that of other leading international schools here, above $20,000 a year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/imagecache/story-gallery-featured/ST_20130527_VSDGEMS_3675452e.jpg

mkmm
02-07-13, 09:29
Dubai-based Gems runs schools in more than a dozen countries including China, Switzerland, Britain and the United States. It provides education for 130,000 students and employs more than 11,000 education professionals, specialists and staff.
Soon, we will see a lot of "ang mo" staying in the North!

shareidiot
02-07-13, 09:36
With aerospace hub & GEMS World Academy, I'm pretty certain there will be many angmohs walking around....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97MEiGkcDWM

Serenity
02-07-13, 10:57
Maybe LTA will only announce 20 mths later after 2nd EC at canberra drive is launched.:confused:

Miltonia
04-07-13, 16:03
The announcement should be when the new EC is sold out.. it will be a bonus to the buyers and not to the developer's pocket. Announce now means developer sell higher. My views... closer to next election time maybe?

Serenity
04-07-13, 18:42
That will be year 2017 announcement and ready for use in 2019:doh: will be so overcrowded by then, must sit on train roof to work:mad:
Simpang new town will be barren. No boday wants to buy BTO liao, not near any MRT.

Pro888
04-07-13, 21:37
Aiyo yo. Told u all so.... many times already. Dun need to wait that long lah. :doh: :sleep:

Serenity
04-07-13, 21:48
Haha. Hopefully....feel really xian to wait and wait.

NorthernStar
05-07-13, 08:24

Should swap.
same here.. after saw this, very xian..:doh:

either the planner purposely do it or they totally don't know the news that there will be a MRT station very near to it.:D

Serenity
05-07-13, 09:58
Waitng to see the px of this land sale at canberra drive. Wonder what will be this EC launching px psf since it's sooo near to proposed MRT. Can fight with Yishun mixed devl.

Shanhz
06-07-13, 14:15

i am waiting long long for this junction to be improved. with heavier traffic in future for yishun, it is gg to be a long wait at the lights. if they build flyover, the estuary units facing MRT track will be affected

Pikachu1245
06-07-13, 15:00

Guess No choice....land is precious in Singapore........Believe all will get used to it eventually....more impt must have amenities and good transportation....

jaspersky
16-07-13, 20:17
Pro888, what exactly is the area clearing about (adjacent beside the hoarding western end of new link from yishun ave 6 to TPE)?

Pro888
16-07-13, 20:50
Pro888, what exactly is the area clearing about (adjacent beside the hoarding western end of new link from yishun ave 6 to TPE)?

New Ave 8 which will link to Ave 1 and both sides will be for future BTOs.

jaspersky
16-07-13, 21:05

What? next to the new link, might as well dunt build.

jaspersky
23-07-13, 14:02

Hoarding is currently extended at the sharp corner near the bend of yishun ave 6. More forest to clear?

Pro888
30-07-13, 11:35
Another shopping mall at ave 4 & Ring rd junction. Good for residents there.

jaspersky
30-07-13, 16:53

next to july launch BTO vine groove? admiralty rd east become yishun ave 8?

Pro888
30-07-13, 17:13
next to july launch BTO vine groove? admiralty rd east become yishun ave 8?

Yes. Next to Vine Groove. Another mixed development.

dtrax
30-07-13, 17:21

How big is the mall?

jaspersky
30-07-13, 17:25
Yes. Next to Vine Groove. Another mixed development.

Then it will be a hot bto since there will be a shopping mall? furthermore with bus svc 860 plying past khatib mrt stn, and yishun mall (N4), and safra country club (mcdonald next to it) nearby the BTO, it will be convenience for residents!

Pro888
30-07-13, 17:27
How big is the mall?

estimated the size of northpt (land area only). Detail not out yet. Most likely have to wait until 1H2014 gls.

dtrax
30-07-13, 17:28
estimated the size of northpt (land area only). Detail not out yet. Most likely have to wait until 1H2014 gls.

I see, thanks bro.. got link for your source?

Pro888
30-07-13, 17:31
I see, thanks bro.. got link for your source?

Here u go

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu07p.nsf/0/13JULBTOYS2_page_8820/$file/siteplan.htm

dtrax
30-07-13, 17:33
Here u go

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu07p.nsf/0/13JULBTOYS2_page_8820/$file/siteplan.htm

So yishun got 3 new malls pending development?

Pro888
30-07-13, 17:40
So yishun got 3 new malls pending development?

Yup. But do wish another beside ns12. If fully developed, population is almost equal to future tampines north.

dtrax
30-07-13, 17:50
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu07p.nsf/0/13JULBTOYS2_images_8820/$file/siteplan_100.jpg

mcmlxxvi
30-07-13, 18:12
Buy 16k, sell 266k after 5y MOP. Huatttttt arhhhh

xemz127
30-07-13, 21:48
Yup. But do wish another beside ns12. If fully developed, population is almost equal to future tampines north.

this is really crazy... keep pumping the ppl into Yishun but can accommodate that big population or not? the public transport, basic infrastructure, landmarks, commercial zone are very terrible planned in north compared to west south east SG.. except for BTO.. nothing else can be planned liao meh!!?? walao.....

like i said the previous month Yishun remaking plan is rubbish... no clear and big direction for Yishun yet still pumping more ppl to jam up everything there!!
:simmering:

July'13
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu07p.nsf/0/13JULBTOYS_page_8820/$file/map.htm

Sep'13
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampuadp.nsf/0/SA_BTO_201309/$file/Yishun%20map.pdf

6 BTOs continuous.... siao ah?? :scared-4: can plan something different or not....? sigh....

xemz127
30-07-13, 21:54
Yishun Ave 8 is gonna be a total new road.. perhaps a new bridge over the Yishun reservoir.. just dono when can be done...? :o

jaspersky
30-07-13, 23:27
Yishun Ave 8 is gonna be a total new road.. perhaps a new bridge over the Yishun reservoir.. just dono when can be done...? :o

That marking on the map was formerly admiralty rd east (future road).

I wonder is it the inland hoarding as show in the pics

Pro888
31-07-13, 18:08
this is really crazy... keep pumping the ppl into Yishun but can accommodate that big population or not? the public transport, basic infrastructure, landmarks, commercial zone are very terrible planned in north compared to west south east SG.. except for BTO.. nothing else can be planned liao meh!!?? walao.....

like i said the previous month Yishun remaking plan is rubbish... no clear and big direction for Yishun yet still pumping more ppl to jam up everything there!!
:simmering:

July'13
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu07p.nsf/0/13JULBTOYS_page_8820/$file/map.htm

Sep'13
http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampuadp.nsf/0/SA_BTO_201309/$file/Yishun%20map.pdf

6 BTOs continuous.... siao ah?? :scared-4: can plan something different or not....? sigh....

like i said many months ago, yishun population gg to increase another 40%. More to come in the coming qtrs. It is just only a matter of time. i dun mind the location of malls.

Komo
31-07-13, 18:49
all the greenery and fresh air gone :mad:

jaspersky
01-08-13, 11:21
Of course population increasing. Just look at 2014 BTO flats for TOP

Floral Spring
Riverwalk
Vista Spring
Orchid Spring
Greenwalk

In addition, DBSS adora green (this year), and EC Canopy

Pro888
03-08-13, 22:48
fm the news ecopolitan ec selling @ avg $800 psf.

ec land price abv $350 psf ppr.

Canberra dr ec site only 1 min from future mrt station. Land price $400psf ??? Selling avg $900 psf ???

Serenity
06-08-13, 18:35
EC costs more than condo around there:scared-5:

Pikachu1245
06-08-13, 19:59
fm the news ecopolitan ec selling @ avg $800 psf.

ec land price abv $350 psf ppr.

Canberra dr ec site only 1 min from future mrt station. Land price $400psf ??? Selling avg $900 psf ???

Seems quite possible then.....

Pro888
06-08-13, 21:37
EC costs more than condo around there:scared-5:

Selling new is always different and it is still early (10 - 15 months before selling)

By looking at ecopolitan ec avg $800 psf & latest ec land bid prices, by then ns12 should have announced. I think $900 psf avg should be reachable. Those pte condos should also climb as well.

Serenity
07-08-13, 16:44
With NS12, px of condo around there of 1.2k-1.3k psf is very reasonable then... Bro Pro888, have u got any further news on NS12? Thks

Pro888
08-08-13, 09:36
With NS12, px of condo around there of 1.2k-1.3k psf is very reasonable then... Bro Pro888, have u got any further news on NS12? Thks

Currently, 8cy is selling around 11xxpsf. With the slew of developments & announcements, should appreciate to that level or more. EC form the base price.

Pro888
08-08-13, 16:43
Land sales for Yishun hub will be closing on 5th Sep, in last than a month time. Anyone would like to make a guess how much will the psf be? Welcome to contribute. :D

Yishun hub Land area 41100 sqm

Below are for your reference.

1.Bedok Residences Land area 24902 sqm, Tender price $788,888,888 translate into $841 psf ppr. Year Sep 2010

2.Watertown Land area 29999 sqm, Tender price $1,021,000,000 translate into $753 psf ppr. Year Feb 2011

3. Hillion Residences land area 18954 sqm, Tender price $492,880,000 translate into $805 psf ppr. Year Nov 2011

4. Nearby Yishun Ave 9/ Ring Rd mixed development Land area 8858 sqm, Tender price $212,100,000 translate into $794 psf ppr. Year Jan 2013

Miltonia
08-08-13, 17:47
Land sales for Yishun hub will be closing on 5th Sep, in last than a month time. Anyone would like to make a guess how much will the psf be? Welcome to contribute. :D

1.Bedok Residences Land area 24902 sqm, Tender price $788,888,888 translate into $841 psf ppr. Year Sep 2010

2.Watertown Land area 29999 sqm, Tender price $1,021,000,000 translate into $753 psf ppr. Year Feb 2011

3. Hillion Residences land area 18954 sqm, Tender price $492,880,000 translate into $805 psf ppr. Year Nov 2011

4. Nearby Yishun Ave 9/ Ring Rd mixed development Land area 8858 sqm, Tender price $212,100,000 translate into $794 psf ppr. Year Jan 2013

This changes the game

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/woodlands-get-vertical-kampung

Wild guess... land at $700 psf.

Serenity
08-08-13, 18:14
Rather change the game, I think it's gd cos if sucessful, developer can do likewise at Yishun. I guess it would be 800+

Miltonia
08-08-13, 20:03
Really? Just imagine govt doing a repeat at the empty space in front of Yishun mRt. Same concept but after land had been sold. Developer better hoe that they are not screwed by the God.

Pro888
08-08-13, 20:32
Thank you for your contributions.

Yishun hub land price

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf

How abt other bros/sis ??

xemz127
08-08-13, 22:58

Yishun hub land price

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf

if guess correct then got free condo from bro888 ah? :D

my guess is $830psf

Pro888
08-08-13, 23:49
if guess correct then got free condo from bro888 ah? :D

my guess is $830psf

Free 2 days 1 night stay:D

Based on your 830psf, land price work out to be around $1.1 bil.

Thanks for your input.

Pikachu1245
09-08-13, 00:20

Yishun hub land price

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf

My guess is 888 psf. Auspicious and lucky number. Any developer who use this number will be heng and get the right to develop the land.....

NO_7
09-08-13, 00:53
Less than a bil.

Pro888
09-08-13, 02:21
Less than a bil.

so i will put for u as $990,000,000 which is $746 psf. Thanks

Pro888
09-08-13, 02:25

Yishun hub land price

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf
4. Xemz127 - $830 psf
5. Pikachu1245 - $888psf
6. NO_7 - $746 psf

jacelynchia
09-08-13, 03:44

Yishun hub land price

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf
4. Xemz127 - $830 psf
5. Pikachu1245 - $888psf
6. NO_7 - $746 psf

Just for fun, 812 psf ;)

Komo
09-08-13, 10:44

Wow land area so big even much bigger than Watertown!! Really going to be super exciting with mega potential :D
my take is > $900 psf ppr:D :D going to be a huge landmark surpassing all:D

NO_7
09-08-13, 12:09
This project has a total area for Commercial and Residential development integrated with a new bus interchange and community club of 123,254sqm.
The area for the community club is 4,000sqm and for the commercial is 48,502sqm including the area for the bus interchange concourse, commercial within the bus concourse. Thus, the commercial area is at least 43,651sqm. The remaining area used for residential development is 63,677sqm.

NO_7
09-08-13, 14:03
Wow land area so big even much bigger than Watertown!! Really going to be super exciting with mega potential :D
my take is > $900 psf ppr:D :D going to be a huge landmark surpassing all:D
This plot has a GFA of 123,254sqm vs WT 125,997sqm, further more this Yishun mix has to make space for a bus interchange.

Pro888
09-08-13, 15:13
This project has a total area for Commercial and Residential development integrated with a new bus interchange and community club of 123,254sqm.
The area for the community club is 4,000sqm and for the commercial is 48,502sqm including the area for the bus interchange concourse, commercial within the bus concourse. Thus, the commercial area is at least 43,651sqm. The remaining area used for residential development is 63,677sqm.

NO_7 is right on all the numbers. Nonetheless, this commercial space is still twice of northpoint. Not forgetting that 2 more malls are coming up nearby almost the same time.

NO_7
09-08-13, 15:21
Maybe we should ask right now which developer can cough out $1 bil for this project?

dtrax
09-08-13, 15:22
Shoooo scary... dun forget Yishun commercial is way way too underdeveloped riaox.
1 old old northpoint.. many BTOs and Condos springing up. Musnt forget a 5Hectares [50,000sqm] international school coming up next yr with max 3000 chewren.

Pro888
09-08-13, 15:25
Yishun hub land price fm condosg frenz.

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf
4. Xemz127 - $830 psf
5. Pikachu1245 - $888psf
6. NO_7 - $746 psf
7. Jacelynchia - $812 psf
8. Komo - >$900 psf

How abt other bros/sis, esp from East, Northeast, West & Northwest....:D :D

Pro888
09-08-13, 15:33
Maybe we should ask right now which developer can cough out $1 bil for this project?

FEO JV
CDL
Crapland
and should see many 3,4, 5 parties JV :D

jacelynchia
09-08-13, 15:43
NO_7 is right on all the numbers. Nonetheless, this commercial space is still twice of northpoint. Not forgetting that 2 more malls are coming up nearby almost the same time.

Where are the other 2 malls?

Twice of northpoint is sizeable.

NO_7
09-08-13, 15:54
纳福坊 is the first major suburban shopping mall in Singapore which opened in 1992. Northpoint is conveniently located opposite the Yishun and next to the Yishun Bus Interchange. It completed asset enhancement works in early 2010 to refresh the mall and integrate it with its new wing, Northpoint 2. The centre has a combined net lettable area of 235,000 sq ft (21,800 m2), which consists of numerous retail stores.

This new project net lettable if base on 48,502sqm/552,072.5sqft its 2.2 times bigger then Northpoint.

Pro888
09-08-13, 16:04
Where are the other 2 malls?

Twice of northpoint is sizeable.

Ave 9/ Ring rd won by CEL development launching next month, showflat 150m from northpoint.

The other one is at junction of ave 4/ ring rd. Land area is abt the size of northpoint and abt 7 mins walk from Skies.

NO_7
09-08-13, 18:42
Mix development news during Watertown launch.
"The $1.6 billion Watertown project is being jointly developed by Far East Organization, Frasers Centrepoint and Japanese firm Sekisui House. It will be integrated with a mall of 370,000 sq ft of net lettable shop space.It is one of the largest projects to be launched in recent years.The same winning formula worked a treat at CapitaLand’s 583-unit Bedok Residences, launched in 2011 Nov.The project attracted brisk sales, despite setting a benchmark price of $1,350 psf. A hefty 350 units were moved within the first day of launch. Bedok Residences, in Bedok Town Centre, is part of an integrated development of homes, a shopping mall and a transport hub linked to Bedok MRT station.The Ion Orchard mall and The Orchard Residences, built on top of Orchard MRT station, have also seen a good response. The project’s apartments, launched in 2007, are more than 90 per cent sold and have fetched prices of up to $4,799 psf.GuocoLand also paid $1.7 billion for a site in Tanjong Pagar in Feb 2011 that it plans to turn into a major commercial, hotel and residential development. These will all be linked to the MRT station via a basement with the project expected to be completed by 2016. Experts say mixed-developments seamlessly linked to MRT stations have taken off in recent years and are popular, as they are regarded as highly rentable. Chesterton Suntec International research head Colin Tan said more of these developments can be expected as the MRT rail network expands, allowing the Government to push out more such sites.‘Developers realise they have hit on a working formula, as each segment can leverage on the others… There’s more demand than supply for such mixed-use projects now, allowing developers to push up psf prices,’ he said.International Property Advisor chief executive Ku Swee Yong said such integrated projects could be geared more towards investors who are looking to lease out the homes at higher rents.‘Some people might shun these projects as there is the clutter and complexity of the retail mall below. But investors might be keen to lease out the units at higher rentals to tenants or expats who do not own cars,’ he noted.Far East chief executive Philip Ng had noted at the unveiling of Watertown earlier that large mixed-use developments are becoming more common as the Government has been putting more of these sites on sale.‘As you can see from the land tenders, developers do recognise a lot of value and recognise that home buyers want to be in mixed-use developments integrated with the community and high connectivity."

Miltonia
09-08-13, 19:07
A good bet nevertheless. Land price is one. Selling price is another. This project will be expensive as it is comparable to Jurong east or just below it. A town Center will be the heart beat of the town. It is going to be really crowded here. Maybe similar to Tampiness. A bonus if future MRT is linked. Quite likely with bus interchanges. Ang Mo Kio hub? Toa Payoh hub?

Pro888
09-08-13, 21:11
A good bet nevertheless. Land price is one. Selling price is another. This project will be expensive as it is comparable to Jurong east or just below it. A town Center will be the heart beat of the town. It is going to be really crowded here. Maybe similar to Tampiness. A bonus if future MRT is linked. Quite likely with bus interchanges. Ang Mo Kio hub? Toa Payoh hub?

Bro, transport masterplan already out few months ago.

I don't think any commercial space will be catered for cinema since we have 10 screens Golden V, meaning more variety of shops.

Komo
09-08-13, 21:43
looking forward to a good mix of liftstyle entertainment for all including family such as those found in ehub, great world, downtown east, turf club, NEX, ....:D :D

Pro888
09-08-13, 21:46
Shoooo scary... dun forget Yishun commercial is way way too underdeveloped riaox.
1 old old northpoint.. many BTOs and Condos springing up. Musnt forget a 5Hectares [50,000sqm] international school coming up next yr with max 3000 chewren.

Industrial land price now $16x psf 30 years lease.

Last year & before $14x-$15x psf for 60 years lease.

See how much it has increased and it is only the beginning.

Pro888
10-08-13, 21:17

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf
4. Xemz127 - $830 psf
5. Pikachu1245 - $888psf
6. NO_7 - $746 psf
8. Komo - >$900 psf

How abt other bros/sis, esp from East, Northeast, West & Northwest. ....calling once

solsys
11-08-13, 08:40

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf
4. Xemz127 - $830 psf
5. Pikachu1245 - $888psf
6. NO_7 - $746 psf
8. Komo - >$900 psf

How abt other bros/sis, esp from East, Northeast, West & Northwest. ....calling once

Joining in the fun at S$850psf. :D

Pro888
11-08-13, 21:56
Thanks bro solsys for your contribution.

1. Pro888 - $788 psf
2. Miltonia - $700 psf
3. Serenity - $800+ psf
4. Xemz127 - $830 psf
5. Pikachu1245 - $888psf
6. NO_7 - $746 psf
8. Komo - >$900 psf
9. solsys - $850 psf

How abt other bros/sis, esp from East, Northeast, West & Northwest. Call until sore throat. :tongue3:

Miltonia
12-08-13, 07:55
Sorted by value.

Thanks bro solsys for your contribution.

Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
solsys - $850 psf
Pikachu1245 - $888psf
Komo - >$900 psf

How abt other bros/sis, esp from East, Northeast, West & Northwest. Call until sore throat. :tongue3:

p3nboy
12-08-13, 09:51
$868 huat ah!

shareidiot
12-08-13, 10:01
Based on those land prices 'projected' by forummers, the condo price will be SGD 1300/ft2 up ?! :scared-1:

Recently, I talked to some senior agents (Directors of so & so agency), while helping a business friend to secure tenancy at a city fringe condo.

Seems that they (these 2 Directors) are not very keen with D27 leh. Asked me what is the selling point of this district? Blah blah blah....

Others said condo prices will drop 5%-10%. But based on the predictions of of forummers herein, it seems that prices are still uptrend ?

Pro888
12-08-13, 10:03
Sorted by value.

Thank you Miltonia for the arrangement.

Updated as of 12th Aug 10.00 am

Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
solsys - $850 psf
p3nboy - $868 psf
Pikachu1245 - $888psf
Komo - >$900 psf

Keep the ball rolling. :D

Pro888
12-08-13, 10:21
Based on those land prices 'projected' by forummers, the condo price will be SGD 1300/ft2 up ?! :scared-1:

Recently, I talked to some senior agents (Directors of so & so agency), while helping a business friend to secure tenancy at a city fringe condo.

Seems that they (these 2 Directors) are not very keen with D27 leh. Asked me what is the selling point of this district? Blah blah blah....

Others said condo prices will drop 5%-10%. But based on the predictions of of forummers herein, it seems that prices are still uptrend ?

But frankly speaking, agent is still an agent ( only to them, no offence to others). They don't really know much abt other areas & what is going to happen and remain in their comfort zone, but they still can nibble here & there for sales & rental. unlike developers. My agent ( also a director) still beg me to sell my city-fringe condo. 3 years already. :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk:

Pro888
12-08-13, 10:32

If a developer fm D27 or any other area engage them as a sole agent to market their units, see whether they will reject it. I only like smart & "cunning" agent. :D

Serenity
12-08-13, 15:23
Looking at news on launching prices in ST today, prices will only go up & up for OCR :)

Raul13
14-08-13, 20:30
Hi bros,

I am new here so hello to all.

I recently purchased a unit in Northwood and really like the home. But now i am worried about the location as some think it is ulu and am worried if i can eventually sell or rent it. What are your views?

Pro888
14-08-13, 21:15
Hi bros,

I am new here so hello to all.

I recently purchased a unit in Northwood and really like the home. But now i am worried about the location as some think it is ulu and am worried if i can eventually sell or rent it. What are your views?

Congrats on your purchase.

Dun care what other ppl think as long as u & your family like it. But just to let you know that construction of north-south expressway will be starting soon. It will be running along Sembawang Rd.

Raul13
15-08-13, 00:15
Congrats on your purchase.

Dun care what other ppl think as long as u & your family like it. But just to let you know that construction of north-south expressway will be starting soon. It will be running along Sembawang Rd.

Yeah I read about that. It will be affecting the road outside my place but my condo is tucked further in. I got Northwood cause of its resort feel, nice layout and freehold status. Am hoping the new GEM international school and aerospace hub will help its value go up also. But I kind of regret the location ...

what are your views?

Pro888
15-08-13, 00:41
Yeah I read about that. It will be affecting the road outside my place but my condo is tucked further in. I got Northwood cause of its resort feel, nice layout and freehold status. Am hoping the new GEM international school and aerospace hub will help its value go up also. But I kind of regret the location ...

what are your views?

If u are talking abt GEM Intl & SAP, value for Condos at Miltonia & 2 ECs nearby will have immediate impact. most ppl short-sighted one, can't see too far. But one good thing is, it is FH (other than Seletaris). Might see only marginal increase in value IMO.

Further, Khatib camp will be used for industrial purpose based on land use plan.

Serenity
15-08-13, 17:52
Bro Pro888. Just curious, which r the 2 ECs? Thks

NorthernStar
15-08-13, 18:49
Bro Pro888. Just curious, which r the 2 ECs? Thks
Lilydale and Canopy which are just opp... but lilydale should be a full condo now?

Serenity
15-08-13, 20:22
Thks NorthernStar :) I c, lilydale is just opp Gems. Very gd

Pro888
15-08-13, 20:36
Lilydale and Canopy which are just opp... but lilydale should be a full condo now?

Fast hands. U r right. lily now pte status. :D

Raul13
15-08-13, 23:14
If u are talking abt GEM Intl & SAP, value for Condos at Miltonia & 2 ECs nearby will have immediate impact. most ppl short-sighted one, can't see too far. But one good thing is, it is FH (other than Seletaris). Might see only marginal increase in value IMO.

Further, Khatib camp will be used for industrial purpose based on land use plan.

Khatib camp will be used for industrial purpose? Where do I see that?

Like that dunno if Northwood can make if I want to sell next time...

Pro888
15-08-13, 23:37
Khatib camp will be used for industrial purpose? Where do I see that?

Like that dunno if Northwood can make if I want to sell next time...

I saw one of the version on Land Use Plan which indicates industrial usage but this current version you see at MND website shows Residential. All these are draft copy and the final one will be ready in MP2014.

Raul13
17-08-13, 16:48
I saw one of the version on Land Use Plan which indicates industrial usage but this current version you see at MND website shows Residential. All these are draft copy and the final one will be ready in MP2014.

So that,means Khatib camp will be demolished and made into residential site?

Pro888
17-08-13, 18:40
So that,means Khatib camp will be demolished and made into residential site?

I think there will be serious traffic congestion if it is for industrial. A better fit will be landed prop or low-rise condo.

Raul13
20-08-13, 00:38
I think there will be serious traffic congestion if it is for industrial. A better fit will be landed prop or low-rise condo.

Sorry, don't quite get you. So it's a resi or industrial site?

Pro888
20-08-13, 17:17
Sorry, don't quite get you. So it's a resi or industrial site?

you will when the masterplan is ready. What i meant was residential is more suitable in that area.

Pro888
20-08-13, 17:19
Apart from the ec land sales in Nov.

Confirmed at least another site will be sold next year (canberra link).

Serenity
20-08-13, 18:37
Where is this ec land sales in Nov apart from Canberra LInk?

Pro888
20-08-13, 22:49
Where is this ec land sales in Nov apart from Canberra LInk?

This year nov got ec land sales. Next year got pte land sales (at least one). Hopefully the pte one like Hillier (mixed) to start off with.

Serenity
21-08-13, 15:19
Thks. Now I got it.:)

Pro888
24-08-13, 21:42
Yishun hub land bid will be closing in less than 2 weeks on 5th Sep. Who will be the zhun ka?

Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
solsys - $850 psf
p3nboy - $868 psf
Pikachu1245 - $888psf
Komo - >$900 psf

dtrax
26-08-13, 05:10
Singapore-U.S. Trade High Persists on Record FDI: Southeast Asia
By Sharon Chen & Haslinda Amin - Aug 26, 2013 12:00 AM GMT+0800

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-25/singapore-u-s-trade-high-persists-on-record-fdi-southeast-asia.html

Singapore’s trade with the U.S. in 2013 will probably exceed $50 billion for a third year after the nation attracted the most investment from American companies in the Asia-Pacific region.
“U.S.-Singapore relations are generally at an all-time high,” U.S. Ambassador to Singapore David Adelman said in a Bloomberg Television interview. He gave the trade target for the two countries, saying “Southeast Asia has become increasingly important to American multi-national corporations as they continue to increase their participation in the global economy.”
U.S. foreign direct investment into Singapore rose 17 percent to $138.6 billion in 2012, higher than to Japan and Australia, according to data from the Department of Commerce. Singapore was the first Asian nation to sign a free-trade agreement with the U.S. in 2003.
Ranked by the World Bank as the easiest place to do business seven years in a row, Singapore offered incentives and tax cuts to spur investment, luring U.S. companies from Google Inc. to Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) to set up their regional operations on the island. Singapore’s shipments to the U.S., one of its top export destinations, rose for the first time in three months in July as a recovery in the world’s biggest economy gains traction.
Adelman will end his term next month and will be replaced by Kirk Wager, a Miami lawyer.
Deepening Ties
“I would see trade as continuing to grow as they deepen their ties on the investment side,” said Leif Eskesen, chief economist for India and Southeast Asia at HSBC Holdings Plc in Singapore. The U.S. will probably “get back on its footing over the next three to four years” and “export prospects from Singapore into the U.S. will gradually improve,” he said.
U.S. retail sales rose in July for a fourth consecutive month, showing American households are regaining momentum as employment climbs. A pickup in consumer spending, which accounts for about 70 percent of the economy, would help counter the fiscal headwinds of government cutbacks that have held back growth.
Pratt & Whitney, the jet-engine unit of United Technologies Corp., is spending almost $110 million on two new facilities in Singapore, including a 180,000-square-foot manufacturing plant that’s scheduled to be completed in 2014, it said in a Jan. 31 statement. The plan will boost its Singapore workforce to more than 2,500 over the next five years.

http://www.jtc.gov.sg/RealEstateSolutions/PublishingImages/SeletarAerospacePark/Plan_SAP.jpg

Nman
26-08-13, 09:56
Yishun hub land bid will be closing in less than 2 weeks on 5th Sep. Who will be the zhun ka?

Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
solsys - $850 psf
p3nboy - $868 psf
Pikachu1245 - $888psf
Komo - >$900 psf

I think around -768

Pro888
26-08-13, 21:04
Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Nman - $768 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
solsys - $850 psf
p3nboy - $868 psf
Pikachu1245 - $888psf
Komo - >$900 psf

Approx. 9 more days before this mega plot closes. :cheers4:

mantrix
26-08-13, 21:17
I have a feeling no matter what after this all yishun condos will huat...

Raul13
28-08-13, 00:48
I have a feeling no matter what after this all yishun condos will huat...

Good.. Hope northwood will huat too...

mantrix
28-08-13, 09:48
Good.. Hope northwood will huat too...

good luck for northwood though :D

iridrium
28-08-13, 10:31
Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Nman - $768 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
solsys - $850 psf
p3nboy - $868 psf
Pikachu1245 - $888psf
Komo - >$900 psf

Approx. 9 more days before this mega plot closes. :cheers4:

$1,088psf - due to the commerical element and the fact that Fraser has vested interest to get this piece.

Raul13
28-08-13, 12:50
good luck for northwood though :D

Why good luck for Northwood though?

Pro888
28-08-13, 13:29
$1,088psf - due to the commerical element and the fact that Fraser has vested interest to get this piece.

Thanks for your input. Me feel the same on Fraser. FEO & Sekisui also waiting to strike.

Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Nman - $768 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
solsys - $850 psf
p3nboy - $868 psf
Pikachu1245 - $888psf
Komo - >$900 psf
Iridrium - $1088 psf

8 more days.....

NorthernStar
28-08-13, 16:56
i guess $838psf :D

KRISH
28-08-13, 17:51

sorry, which project?

Pro888
28-08-13, 17:57
sorry, which project?

Yishun ctrl mixed development integrated bus interchange, commercial & residential. Mega plot abt 2-3 times of avg size of any condo development.

Pro888
28-08-13, 18:03
sorry, which project?

Since you are not in the loop, we are now putting in our bid for the land ~ land price only. :D

mantrix
28-08-13, 19:34
Why good luck for Northwood though?

hard to see any upwards potential for that area but i believe prices should be i influenced too by this new yishun bid

Raul13
28-08-13, 21:35
hard to see any upwards potential for that area but i believe prices should be i influenced too by this new yishun bid

I think generally the whole are should be upwards. With GEMS international school, Seletar Aerospace Hub, Mixed Development in Yishun, etc..Plus its the only spacious freehold condo in Yishun that is less than 4 years old.

Pro888
28-08-13, 21:45
I think generally the whole are should be upwards. With GEMS international school, Seletar Aerospace Hub, Mixed Development in Yishun, etc..Plus its the only spacious freehold condo in Yishun that is less than 4 years old.

Bro, dun worry abt FH. Sg very small.

Raul13
28-08-13, 21:48
Bro, dun worry abt FH. Sg very small.

Bro, what do you mean dun worry abt FH, SG very small?

Pro888
28-08-13, 21:48

Thanks, bro

Miltonia - $700 psf
NO_7 - $746 psf
Nman - $768 psf
Pro888 - $788 psf
Serenity - $800+ psf
Jacelynchia - $812 psf
Xemz127 - $830 psf
NorthernStar - $838 psf