PDA

View Full Version : A Treasure Trove - New condo at Punggol by Sim Lian Group

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

bargain hunter
13-11-11, 15:38
said 89% of units sold = 785 units.

kane
13-11-11, 17:12
Any leftover units will probably be sold when far east launches theirs.

thunderbird
14-11-11, 10:19
said 89% of units sold = 785 units.

Latest I heard is 799 units sold.

ysyap
14-11-11, 15:53
Sim Lian is just fortunate to buy cheap and sell low to clear stock so quickly. Their project at Clovers think still not fully sold even after TOP. Parc V?

kane
14-11-11, 19:49
Sim Lian is just fortunate to buy cheap and sell low to clear stock so quickly. Their project at Clovers think still not fully sold even after TOP. Parc V?

Maybe they stocked up too much pipeline projects?

ysyap
14-11-11, 20:22
Maybe they stocked up too much pipeline projects?True true... during the recession period of 2008/9, they were relatively quiet (correct me if I'm mistaken), maybe stocking up and since 2011, launch after launch, making themselves the most irritating developer in recent times, beginning with the DBSS followed by the ATT... LOL! :rolleyes:

kane
14-11-11, 20:27
True true... during the recession period of 2008/9, they were relatively quiet (correct me if I'm mistaken), maybe stocking up and since 2011, launch after launch, making themselves the most irritating developer in recent times, beginning with the DBSS followed by the ATT... LOL! :rolleyes:

They crossed fellow developers with att and would be hdb buyers with their tampines DBSS I think.

ysyap
14-11-11, 20:47
They crossed fellow developers with att and would be hdb buyers with their tampines DBSS I think.Spot on!!! :scared-4: Wonder what else they have up their sleeves? :D

bargain hunter
14-11-11, 22:10
btw, sim lian is the best performing developer (in terms of share price) on the sgx, still near its all time high (vs other bigwigs who are languishing near 2 year lows) after adjusting for bonus shares and obscene dividends given out in the past 2 years.

They said they will launch an EC at Tampines Central 7 in Q1 2012.

kane
14-11-11, 22:25
so the moral of your story is be their shareholder rather than their buyer or competitor? heh.

bargain hunter
14-11-11, 22:29
was the case only for sim lian. almost all other developers saw their share price fall in the past 2 years. hahaha. a case of right segment at right time? but going forward will be hard to continue their success story with the same pace of growth.

so the moral of your story is be their shareholder rather than their buyer or competitor? heh.

kane
14-11-11, 22:33
was the case only for sim lian. almost all other developers saw their share price fall in the past 2 years. hahaha. a case of right segment at right time? but going forward will be hard to continue their success story with the same pace of growth.

i don't think they have a great deal of land bank to bank on. besides, the price momentum is slowing. brisk sales in suburbia is seen only when developers are willing to do about 900psf.

ysyap
15-11-11, 04:36
i don't think they have a great deal of land bank to bank on. besides, the price momentum is slowing. brisk sales in suburbia is seen only when developers are willing to do about 900psf.That is probably the reason why they are pushing out their projects so quickly. This year got 3 (I think). Next year some more. They are trying to catch the market before it dips again and then they'll repeat the cycle again by buying cheap lands then! :cool:

kane
15-11-11, 07:39
That is probably the reason why they are pushing out their projects so quickly. This year got 3 (I think). Next year some more. They are trying to catch the market before it dips again and then they'll repeat the cycle again by buying cheap lands then! :cool:

But it's unlikely they will pick up land below $300psf going forward. URA could just call off the land auction.

ysyap
15-11-11, 15:28
But it's unlikely they will pick up land below $300psf going forward. URA could just call off the land auction.You'll never know what URA and the developers have in their minds... anything can happen. When market dives, govt will still release lands for sale but maybe less parcels. Watch this space! :cheers6:

devilplate
15-11-11, 15:35
You'll never know what URA and the developers have in their minds... anything can happen. When market dives, govt will still release lands for sale but maybe less parcels. Watch this space! :cheers6:
see wat happens in 08?

phantom_opera
15-11-11, 15:41
see wat happens in 08?

The government Chief Valuer probably has the actual inflation data after QE1/QE2 ... not your cheating CPI published in paper ... so what they are saying is after count in "real inflation", UOL bid is not good not good lo (35% lower than previous plot)

$501,000/month is a reasonable bid price to operate the food and market centre in Sengkang ... please take note

stalingrad
16-12-11, 06:16
looks like ATT owners will lose some money. The adjacent plot has just been sold in a public tender at a price 10% lower than what Sim Lian paid for the ATT plot.

As I said a few months ago, the market looked toppish and ATT buyers would probably lose out at the end.

hyenergix
16-12-11, 06:30
looks like ATT owners will lose some money. The adjacent plot has just been sold in a public tender at a price 10% lower than what Sim Lian paid for the ATT plot.

As I said a few months ago, the market looked toppish and ATT buyers would probably lose out at the end.

I understand there is an FEO plot nearby.

stalingrad
16-12-11, 06:43
I understand there is an FEO plot nearby.

FEO will probably be the biggest loser if the downturn turns out to be more severe than expected.

kane
16-12-11, 07:24

Luxurie can eat grass liao.

ysyap
16-12-11, 09:35

As I said a few months ago, the market looked toppish and ATT buyers would probably lose out at the end.Paper losses do not translate to actual losses yet unless the buyers transact now... but yes prices in this area for PC will definitely take on a new face from this day onward.. :D

ysyap
16-12-11, 09:37
Luxurie can eat grass liao.Luxurie has been eating grass, hasn't it? Poor sales for last month? Think the Bishan plot plus the Bartley plot don't even have grass to eat liao... :scared-4:

stalingrad
16-12-11, 09:40
I said it was not cheap. and then the owners all jumped on me. Now, they probably wish they had listened to me.

devilplate
16-12-11, 10:26
I said it was not cheap. and then the owners all jumped on me. Now, they probably wish they had listened to me.
ATT is the one of the most reasonable new launch among others at tat time

phantom_opera
16-12-11, 11:03
not much downside even if recession hit hard, I remember DBR land price was 300psf, sold 650psf in March 2009 when Dow was at 7000+

so if recession hit jialat, at most Wee Hur sells at 700psf++ ... ATT average 900++psf .. only 200psf difference ... unlike our BR/Centro heroes

toiletsiao
16-12-11, 11:10
not much downside even if recession hit hard, I remember DBR land price was 300psf, sold 650psf in March 2009 when Dow was at 7000+

so if recession hit jialat, at most Wee Hur sells at 700psf++ ... ATT average 900++psf .. only 200psf difference ... unlike our BR/Centro heroes

Wee Hur got pricing power man... dont forget they are a contractor themselves their construction cost is probably less than the usual 300psf ... probably they can "save" about 10~ 30% of the construction cost than usual...

devilplate
16-12-11, 11:13
Wee Hur got pricing power man... dont forget they are a contractor themselves their construction cost is probably less than the usual 300psf ... probably they can "save" about 10~ 30% of the construction cost than usual...
SL aso contractor themselves wat

aiya ATT dun worry la....at most 50-100psf cheaper

there r many other projects tat r in great danger

stalingrad
16-12-11, 11:30
SL aso contractor themselves wat

aiya ATT dun worry la....at most 50-100psf cheaper

there r many other projects tat r in great danger

50-100 cheaper psf means a loss of $50,000 to $100,000. that is a lot of money for these HDB upgraders.

kane
16-12-11, 11:55

They won't be so kind to pass on their cost savings. Because that's the amount they can earn had they been the ccontractor to other people's project.

devilplate
16-12-11, 11:59
50-100 cheaper psf means a loss of $50,000 to $100,000. that is a lot of money for these HDB upgraders.
how abt other projects?

whahahahhaa

stalingrad
16-12-11, 12:03
how abt other projects?

whahahahhaa

losing half a million for owners of rivergate would not surprise me on bit.

hyenergix
16-12-11, 14:24
FEO will probably be the biggest loser if the downturn turns out to be more severe than expected.

FEO can hold..it still has cash flow from its malls n rental units.

mcmlxxvi
16-12-11, 14:26

if att is lose out, then luxurie super lugi liao!!!

ysyap
16-12-11, 14:50
FEO can hold..it still has cash flow from its malls n rental units.Just check out FEO's project at Bedok Reservoir.. Waterfront waves and gold all fully sold, waterfront key is 99% sold while waterfront isle is 90% sold. In just 3 years? Now having stamp duty reimbursement and furniture voucher give aways? They are really doing well man...:sleep:

phantom_opera
16-12-11, 15:49
Judging from FEO missing from Punggol and East Coast enbloc bid, I think they are now more risk averse ... they are normally quite accurate

Remember UOL Archipelago FEO actually submitted a 2nd bid close to UOL to defend their WFI/WFG but this time they never defend Punggol/The Sound/Seawind anymore ... I won't be surprised they will give even more discount soon

ysyap
16-12-11, 16:21
Judging from FEO missing from Punggol and East Coast enbloc bid, I think they are now more risk averse ... they are normally quite accurate

Remember UOL Archipelago FEO actually submitted a 2nd bid close to UOL to defend their WFI/WFG but this time they never defend Punggol/The Sound/Seawind anymore ... I won't be surprised they will give even more discount soonYup.... i guess FEO agrees that there is no point protecting that land... its a loss cause. :sleep:

kane
16-12-11, 16:45
Maybe they have decided to just corner amber, Meyer, marine parade that stretch.

TMATT
02-01-12, 09:53
Share this before at other forum, here re-post to get some idea on the potential return of new punggol watertown project, see should we buy 1 more PP. :D

Look at these Condo price which on top or near Shopping Mall -
BEDOK RESIDENCES BEDOK NORTH DRIVE Apartment 1 966,600 657sqft 1,472psf Dec-11
THE CENTRIO IRRAWADDY ROAD Apartment 1 1,385,000 980sqft 1,414psf Nov-11
THE CENTRIS JURONG WEST CENTRAL 3 Apartment 1 1,220,000 1,066sqft 1,145psf Aug-11

Yesterday went to the presentation, saw children enjoying themselves at playground facilities while many people at presentation area (we visit at afternoon), we can't even find a parking space!

It only launch 30% of Unit, about $1100psf to $1300psf.
SOHO cost more - about $780K to $1.1m
Suits is ideal for investment - $650K to $720K
Condo & Sky Patio is another price range, good for Family and Foreign/Coy Investor.
but Tower 4,10,11 will not be launch yet, these are the BEST of the BEST facing, think FarEast will launch at best time.
that mean this project will command $1400psf to $1600psf in future!

Look at the presentation of the shopping mall, can imagine what the potential return it will be when it TOP.
Congret to all the Treasure Trove Owner, no matter how you calculate it, the current price of $1100psf sure raise to match BR, The Centris, The Centrio, or even more!
With the Government focus on Punggol 21 plan, it will never fail, more so with upcoming Seletar Airhub.

Few years ago, Hear got people who buy Jurong Point - The Centris Condo below $480psf,
and now, he had resign from his work and just collect rental to enjoy life!
Maybe this calculation --- $480psf X 1000sqft is $480K
Monthly mortgage the most is $1700 monthly, while the rental there already command $4000...

2012, will those buy Watertown & Treasure Trove project, enjoy such Return & Good Life? Time will Tell.
Whatever crises this 2years, it will be over when it TOP.

devilplate
02-01-12, 12:14
ATT ard 900psf quite reasonable....

but this one 11xxpsf++....OMG

gd luck

TMATT
02-01-12, 22:13
$900psf for Treasure
$1100psf for Watertown

$200psf differ for a Property above Shopping Mall,next to MRT.
Think depend on individual preference.

Any Treasure Trove Owner here?

ATT ard 900psf quite reasonable....

but this one 11xxpsf++....OMG

gd luck

ulrich76
03-01-12, 13:04
$900psf for Treasure
$1100psf for Watertown

Any Treasure Trove Owner here?

Watertown 1BR suite below $600k? If so, it will sell out fast. Bachelor pad above mall/MRT/cinema. Easy to rent out

TMATT
03-01-12, 20:07
Ah... think cheaper is $650K.
But looking at success launch of The Hillier, not surprise they will push up price to over $700K, and next few years slowly launch & sell the rest over $1500psf & above

Watertown 1BR suite below $600k? If so, it will sell out fast. Bachelor pad above mall/MRT/cinema. Easy to rent out

ysyap
04-01-12, 03:57
$900psf for Treasure
$1100psf for Watertown

Any Treasure Trove Owner here?Better to compare Watertown with Luxurie... both beside shopping complex and MRT. Think Luxurie still appeals slightly more! :rolleyes:

kane
04-01-12, 05:16
Better to compare Watertown with Luxurie... both beside shopping complex and MRT. Think Luxurie still appeals slightly more! :rolleyes:

Luxurie's saving grace is watertown, the were swatting flies for a long while because of att.

ysyap
04-01-12, 05:25
Luxurie's saving grace is watertown, the were swatting flies for a long while because of att.And that Riversound not near MRT is fighting Luxurie also.. :D

kane
04-01-12, 05:32
And that Riversound not near MRT is fighting Luxurie also.. :D
That one not near MRT. Less of a comparables.

phantom_opera
04-01-12, 11:22
Ah... think cheaper is $650K.
But looking at success launch of The Hillier, not surprise they will push up price to over $700K, and next few years slowly launch & sell the rest over $1500psf & above

cannot compared Hiller/BR with Punggol, Bukit Timah/Bedok Central full of rich investors, Punggol HDB upgraders only ... I seriously do not think they can find enough investors in Punggol to sell at 1,300psf ...

ysyap
04-01-12, 17:46
cannot compared Hiller/BR with Punggol, Bukit Timah/Bedok Central full of rich investors, Punggol HDB upgraders only ... I seriously do not think they can find enough investors in Punggol to sell at 1,300psf ...Time and again, I've witnessed the resilient of Singapore property buyers and have been surprised by their hidden deep deep pockets... Punggol might well be the next surprise package! :D

kane
04-01-12, 22:40
cannot compared Hiller/BR with Punggol, Bukit Timah/Bedok Central full of rich investors, Punggol HDB upgraders only ... I seriously do not think they can find enough investors in Punggol to sell at 1,300psf ...

Let's see how FEO pulls it off? I have been critical of their price points but somehow they have still managed to move their inventory. And I was told because of such ridiculous psf all over the island, people are starting to relook at Thomson grand, the same one we all were laughing at not too long ago.

TMATT
24-01-12, 22:32
You are right, as Watertown had been selling now between $1250psf to $1500psf, looking at the Treasure Trove psf... those had buy had win big big:)

A TREASURE TROVE PUNGGOL WALK Condominium 1 964,000 1,528 Strata 631psf Sep-11

A TREASURE TROVE PUNGGOL WALK Condominium 1 845,000 1,001 Strata 844psf Oct-11

A TREASURE TROVE PUNGGOL WALK Condominium 1 811,000 915 Strata 886psf Sep-11

A TREASURE TROVE PUNGGOL WALK Condominium 1 698,000 775 Strata 901psf Oct-11

even the "highest" psf unit , the sqft is 775, and only $698K...
imagine other are paying $700K for a 500sqft at watertown, but got differ - it got a Mall. So both side Happy, those buy Treasure Trove see their value raise, while those buy watertown can enjoy one big Mall below their unit:p

Time and again, I've witnessed the resilient of Singapore property buyers and have been surprised by their hidden deep deep pockets... Punggol might well be the next surprise package! :D

Eastboy
24-01-12, 22:36
While ATT may be cheaper, Singaporeans may not buy because it is too 'cheap'. Weird right?!

PV Excit
24-01-12, 22:39
ATT is almost sold out not that pple not buying, early birds got the worms. ;)

But totally agree with Eastboy as The Palette appears to be a better deal than Watertown... :)

TMATT
24-01-12, 22:53
Treasure Trove is about 80m (take direct distance) from Punggol MRT.
While Watertown got mega mall with 200++ shop below, and shelter to & back from MRT/LRT.

so individual preference... extra $300psf-$400psf ($200K to $400K) for similiar sqft unit... for a Mall under maybe worth it for some too.

While ATT may be cheaper, Singaporeans may not buy because it is too 'cheap'. Weird right?!

ysyap
25-01-12, 06:45
Treasure Trove is about 80m (take direct distance) from Punggol MRT.
While Watertown got mega mall with 200++ shop below, and shelter to & back from MRT/LRT.

so individual preference... extra $300psf-$400psf ($200K to $400K) for similiar sqft unit... for a Mall under maybe worth it for some too.Go get Compass Ht... old so much cheaper... ATT is to Watertown what The Luxurie is to Compass Ht. :cool:

pineapple
25-01-12, 07:02
Go get Compass Ht... old so much cheaper... ATT is to Watertown what The Luxurie is to Compass Ht. :cool:

Well old condo is usually cheaper.. And compass heights got funny floorplan layout...
For home stay, will still choose WT over compass heights..

ulrich76
25-01-12, 10:09
Well old condo is usually cheaper.. And compass heights got funny floorplan layout...
For home stay, will still choose WT over compass heights..

Compass Heights have issues with units facing LRT track. Many units also face west sun. The layout for some 2BRs are quite strange, a long walkway before reaching living room = waste of space. But the convenience is superb, without question

pineapple
25-01-12, 10:15
Compass Heights have issues with units facing LRT track. Many units also face west sun. The layout for some 2BRs are quite strange, a long walkway before reaching living room = waste of space. But the convenience is superb, without question

spot on.. the long walk way is what i hate... waste of space == waste of money even if psf is cheaper...

TMATT
25-01-12, 22:00
tks for sharing, but is there any reason why Compass Height record at such "low" psf? i mean compare to near by project -

COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE Apartment 1 1,000,000 1,292 Strata 774PSF Dec-11

because if no good reason, then cannot imagine people buying The Luxurie which is also $300psf above---

THE LUXURIE COMPASSVALE ROAD Condominium 1 1,179,900 1,206 Strata 979PSF Sep-11
THE LUXURIE COMPASSVALE ROAD Condominium 1 1,344,600 1,313 Strata 1,024 PSF Sep-11

I mean if Compass Heights = Watertown,
i quite sure Treasure Trove is not = The Luxurie, as Treasure Trove is much much cheaper and with the Upcoming town council, more commercial building at that area, it will raise more then The Luxurie.
No offence to anyone who purchase The Luxurie.. tks

Go get Compass Ht... old so much cheaper... ATT is to Watertown what The Luxurie is to Compass Ht. :cool:

bluedurian
25-01-12, 22:22
tks for sharing, but is there any reason why Compass Height record at such "low" psf? i mean compare to near by project -

COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE Apartment 1 1,000,000 1,292 Strata 774PSF Dec-11

because if no good reason, then cannot imagine people buying The Luxurie which is also $300psf above---

THE LUXURIE COMPASSVALE ROAD Condominium 1 1,179,900 1,206 Strata 979PSF Sep-11
THE LUXURIE COMPASSVALE ROAD Condominium 1 1,344,600 1,313 Strata 1,024 PSF Sep-11

I mean if Compass Heights = Watertown,
i quite sure Treasure Trove is not = The Luxurie, as Treasure Trove is much much cheaper and with the Upcoming town council, more commercial building at that area, it will raise more then The Luxurie.
No offence to anyone who purchase The Luxurie.. tks

That's because once Luxurie TOPs, Compass Heights would be about 12 years old. As it stands, it's about 9-10 years old.

kane
25-01-12, 22:54
new and resale development prices can vary anything between 20-30%.

honestly, i found the layout and size of luxurie better than ATT. but of course, that comes with a price. but if i had to pick luxurie and watertown, not that i'm interested in either, i would go for luxurie. the fairly decent units say for a 3 bedder are below $1,100psf at luxurie, whilst the fairly decent units at watertown 3 bedder will probably be between $1,200 - $1,300psf.

TMATT
25-01-12, 23:03
tks for sharing, learn 1 thing today.
Other then location, the 'age' of the condo do count.
do that apply to Freehold too?

but don't think there a "formula" right? -
1yr = less $30psf
10yrs = less $300psf? :doh:

think that the beauty of Property, alway differ, alway unique on each project.

That's because once Luxurie TOPs, Compass Heights would be about 12 years old. As it stands, it's about 9-10 years old.

TMATT
25-01-12, 23:05
It a good point!

just that next to The Luxurie, understand is another EC coming out right?
The price if launch at $700psf... those buy this EC really got to vote for PAP for life :rolleyes: as it too CHEAP!

Maybe those buy The Luxurie also buy Keppel Land share too :) :banana: :banana:

new and resale development prices can vary anything between 20-30%.

honestly, i found the layout and size of luxurie better than ATT. but of course, that comes with a price. but if i had to pick luxurie and watertown, not that i'm interested in either, i would go for luxurie. the fairly decent units say for a 3 bedder are below $1,100psf at luxurie, whilst the fairly decent units at watertown 3 bedder will probably be between $1,200 - $1,300psf.

bluedurian
25-01-12, 23:15
It a good point!

just that next to The Luxurie, understand is another EC coming out right?
The price if launch at $700psf... those buy this EC really got to vote for PAP for life :rolleyes: as it too CHEAP!

Maybe those buy The Luxurie also buy Keppel Land share too :) :banana: :banana:

Quite sure it's for private residential development and not EC, but because the land size is fairly large, the question becomes how much a developer is willing to pay for that piece of land. For a slightly smaller piece of land, Keppel Land paid about 500ppr, amounting to almost $300m, if I remember correctly.

Not sure how many developers have that sort of appetite these days.

kane
25-01-12, 23:18
Didn't hear anything about EC land next to luxurie. Let's see.

ysyap
26-01-12, 05:32
That land is too valuable for a small profit... :rolleyes: Should be private... :o

TMATT
27-01-12, 23:29
Cannot recall where see before it is an EC, maybe it a mis-communication from agent who speak to us that day at The Luxuire, got to check back the master Plan (but think does not said is private or EC too)

anyway, some data of Treasure Trove from other forum -
Blk 50 = 8 units
Blk 52 = 3 units
Blk 54 = 2 units
Blk 56 = 2 units
Blk 58 = 2 units
Blk 60 = 2 units
Blk 62 = 2 units
Blk 64 = 4 units
Blk 66 = 6 units
Blk 68 = 2 units
Blk 70 = 5 units
Blk 72 = 12 units
Blk 74 = 8 units
Blk 76 = 14 units

Total units left = 72

Quite sure it's for private residential development and not EC, but because the land size is fairly large, the question becomes how much a developer is willing to pay for that piece of land. For a slightly smaller piece of land, Keppel Land paid about 500ppr, amounting to almost $300m, if I remember correctly.

Not sure how many developers have that sort of appetite these days.

KCT
28-01-12, 00:05
Any idea how many 2bedder left at ATT?
Thanks

Kenshinto80
28-01-12, 01:38
Cannot recall where see before it is an EC, maybe it a mis-communication from agent who speak to us that day at The Luxuire, got to check back the master Plan (but think does not said is private or EC too)

It is not EC. Private. See HDB website. Open for tender in April. Location better than Luxurie.

ysyap
28-01-12, 05:58
It is not EC. Private. See HDB website. Open for tender in April. Location better than Luxurie.Better only because it is about 50m nearer to MRT station and has an overhead bridge linkage without having to cross the traffic lights... but honestly in the event of a resale in future, this will not affect the asking price much. :rolleyes:

Kenshinto80
28-01-12, 11:14
Think the ultimate winners are the Treasure Trove owners......the initial investment pays off handsomely. Who dares wins indeed.

DC33_2008
28-01-12, 11:20
Congrats to all ATT owners. :cheers1:
Think the ultimate winners are the Treasure Trove owners......the initial investment pays off handsomely. Who dares wins indeed.

flagship74
28-01-12, 11:33
Congrats to all ATT owners. :cheers1:

ATT not fully SOLD..still have chance lah:D

DC33_2008
28-01-12, 11:42
Good units are gone. Furthermore, with ABSD. :tsk-tsk:

TMATT
28-01-12, 12:18
Not so good in seaching information...
can share the direct link on this HDB website that can see what site will be use for??

tks

It is not EC. Private. See HDB website. Open for tender in April. Location better than Luxurie.

TMATT
28-01-12, 12:21
So what are the BLK/Stake/Unit that still available? and at what price?

actually if i'm agent, with all these information,
i will put up on this forum and Watertown forum, as one good way to gain attention. :banana:
anyone got the infor?

Of course, congret to those had buy Treasure Trove early, it really a pot Treasure to them now :cheers4:

Kenshinto80
28-01-12, 15:11
Not so good in seaching information...
can share the direct link on this HDB website that can see what site will be use for??

tks
Here you go:http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangGovtLand?OpenDocument

TMATT
28-01-12, 19:35
Tks you. Learn new thing again.

Actually that agent may not be wrong,the site next to The Luxuire is a Private Condo,but further down there another site that can build EC or DBSS,although DBSS all on hold now.

Interested to see how next 3site affect The Luxuire and how Watertown affect
Treasure Trove price.

Here you go:http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangGovtLand?OpenDocument

toufu
28-01-12, 21:51
So what are the BLK/Stake/Unit that still available? and at what price?

actually if i'm agent, with all these information,
i will put up on this forum and Watertown forum, as one good way to gain attention. :banana:
anyone got the infor?

Of course, congret to those had buy Treasure Trove early, it really a pot Treasure to them now :cheers4:

More info below :)
http://atreasuretrove.freeforums.org/

ysyap
28-01-12, 21:56
A 99LH like Luxurie and WT all commanding $11xx psf to $12xx psf. What about at Kovan Residence (above Kovan MRT and beside Heartland Mall) and the projects near Serangoon MRT and Nex Mall? About $12xx psf to $13xx psf? Which will I choose? :rolleyes:

kane
28-01-12, 22:51
luxurie sold 245 out of 622 units. looks like they have to wait for watertown to finish selling theirs.

toufu
28-01-12, 22:56
luxurie sold 245 out of 622 units. looks like they have to wait for watertown to finish selling theirs.
But Wee Hur will undercut them after WT...

kane
28-01-12, 22:58
suay luck then.

they can't even sell faster than a project that's selling at a much higher price than them.

Montaigne
29-01-12, 06:48
A 99LH like Luxurie and WT all commanding $11xx psf to $12xx psf. What about at Kovan Residence (above Kovan MRT and beside Heartland Mall) and the projects near Serangoon MRT and Nex Mall? About $12xx psf to $13xx psf? Which will I choose? :rolleyes:

Why should kovan command $100+psf premium over punggol? They are not too far apart in the same D19!

ysyap
29-01-12, 07:41
Why should kovan command $100+psf premium over punggol? They are not too far apart in the same D19!Apparently 4 stations make all the difference. A further 4 stations down NEL at Boon Keng will see a further rise in home prices... :)

pineapple
29-01-12, 08:07
Why should kovan command $100+psf premium over punggol? They are not too far apart in the same D19!

yup it does.. 1 stop away from Nex and Circle line too.

gilaone
29-01-12, 11:11

Not just the 4 more stations. IMHO, another reason is that Kovan area has very little HDBs but lots of landed properties. This indirectly translate to the density and quality of the crowd of the 2 areas (Hope I don't get too much criticism here).

Rosy
29-01-12, 11:12
Not just the 4 more stations. IMHO, another reason is that Kovan area has very little HDBs but lots of landed properties. This indirectly translate to the quality of the crowd of the 2 areas (Hope I don't get too much criticism here).

good point.

land value is different between punggol and kovan.

TMATT
29-01-12, 22:20
If using similiar size between 1259sqft to 1292sqft,
then Compass Heights is value for $, more so got Mall below,
but it about 10-12yrs old right?

Then Treasure Trove will be the best, as WaterTown already launch 75% of their unit at 1200psf to 1500psf, the upside potential are there.

Maybe you are right, Kovan land value is "differ" compare to Sengkang and Punggol, but who know in future this 2 area match with Kovan price? :p

KOVAN RESIDENCES KOVAN ROAD $1,400,000
1,259 sqft
1,112psf Dec-11
KOVAN MELODY KOVAN ROAD $1,330,000
1,292 sqft
1,030psf Nov-11

COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE $1,000,000
1,292sqft
774psf Dec-11
THE LUXURIE COMPASSVALE ROAD $1,343,700
1,313 sqft
1,023psf Sep-11

A TREASURE TROVE PUNGGOL WALK $1,110,000
1,270 sqft
874psf Nov-11

good point.

land value is different between punggol and kovan.

fclim
29-01-12, 22:49

U noe how big is D19 anot? Ya, Yishun and Bishan are not too far apart oso. 4 MRT stops only wat. The Estuary should be same price as Clover by the Park.

gilaone
29-01-12, 23:31
If using similiar size between 1259sqft to 1292sqft,
then Compass Heights is value for $, more so got Mall below,
but it about 10-12yrs old right?

COMPASS HEIGHTS SENGKANG SQUARE $1,000,000
1,292sqft
774psf Dec-11

Compass Heights is 9 yrs-old I think. But it has some really big 2 bedder units. If this 1292 is a 2 bedder, does it still make sense to compare this way?

TMATT
30-01-12, 19:55
I don't know too : )
As property is difficult for us to compare.
How to explain similar sqft at Watertown & Treasure Trove, which is differ of 100m only, but price was $300K to $700K differ?

A mall below & face "waterway", really worth so big differ?
But one thing confirm - Treasure Trove will raise it value,even crises,it won't be as bad as other project.

Compass Heights is 9 yrs-old I think. But it has some really big 2 bedder units. If this 1292 is a 2 bedder, does it still make sense to compare this way?

ulrich76
30-01-12, 19:59
How to explain similar sqft at Watertown & Treasure Trove, which is differ of 100m only, but price was $300K to $700K differ?

But one thing confirm - Treasure Trove will raise it value,even crises,it won't be as bad as other project.

How much u think ATT 775sqft 2BR can sell now? Dun talk about 4yr SSD

kane
30-01-12, 20:02
$1000psf maybe?

Xan
30-01-12, 20:08

I think it's more of impression loh.
If outsider wants to buy PC in punggol, they will rank in this order:
1st : WT
2nd: ATT
3rd: wee hur

But if looking for Reasonable price for bigger units (say 3 or 4 bedder), they wld go for ATT.
Frankly speaking, if buy WT early during preview, esp the suites and 2 bedders, they are pretty affordable.

Xan
30-01-12, 20:11
How much u think ATT 775sqft 2BR can sell now? Dun talk about 4yr SSD

But heard bro Penerax77 bought a 2bedder at WT for only 950psf. In this case, how can ATT 2 bedder worth 1000psf?

Montaigne
30-01-12, 20:40
But heard bro Penerax77 bought a 2bedder at WT for only 950psf. In this case, how can ATT 2 bedder worth 1000psf?

Fareast sold WT without views at very good prices at less than 1k psf comparable to ATT. Moreover quantum small. Cannot compare goods water view facing units prices with ATT. ATT got no water views. I would think that the real winners are those who bought WT below 1k psf.

kane
30-01-12, 23:52

ok, how about 900psf? i'm just randomly guessing.

ysyap
31-01-12, 05:43

But one thing confirm - Treasure Trove will raise it value,even crises,it won't be as bad as other project.The other project by SL, Parc V also quite cheap relatively and its just the neighboring town in Hougang... also water view but no mall or mrt lah... :rolleyes:

beepbeep
31-01-12, 06:12
I think it's more of impression loh.
If outsider wants to buy PC in punggol, they will rank in this order:
1st : WT
2nd: ATT
3rd: wee hur

But if looking for Reasonable price for bigger units (say 3 or 4 bedder), they wld go for ATT.
Frankly speaking, if buy WT early during preview, esp the suites and 2 bedders, they are pretty affordable.

There is also an EC nearby, Prive which will privatize eventually.

phantom_opera
31-01-12, 06:23
going forward only small units can sell, big units > 1000sqft with any view will be very very hard as quantum all more than 1 million

kane
31-01-12, 07:20
Prive's privatisation is many years away, by then we would have entered another property cycle.

DC33_2008
31-01-12, 08:42
Unfortunately all these are 99LH. City Fringe development with flyers view and near mrt stn was going at similar price just 3 years ago. It's amazing.

Rosy
31-01-12, 08:58
going forward only small units can sell, big units > 1000sqft with any view will be very very hard as quantum all more than 1 million

those premium units facing the waterway for WT is almost fully sold out. Only left with 4bedders and 3bedders are gone. All of them above 1million.

Rosy
31-01-12, 09:01
Unfortunately all these are 99LH. City Fringe development with flyers view and near mrt stn was going at similar price just 3 years ago. It's amazing.

1bedder at Icon cost less than a 1bedder at WT when it was launched.

Both are Far East projects.

DC33_2008
31-01-12, 09:10
Overall, it is healthier to have not too large a gap (about 5-6 times) between developments in CCR and OCR in terms of $psf.

Xan
31-01-12, 10:33
1bedder at Icon cost less than a 1bedder at WT when it was launched.

Both are Far East projects.

sigh, you still dwell in the past.
last time my 4 bedder condo only cost 650k.

come on lets move on...

Rosy
31-01-12, 10:53

come on lets move on...
I am adding input to a similar comment.

I did not know it will cause you to feel uneasy.

Sorry about it.

ulrich76
31-01-12, 11:59
Looking at the sales of Watertown and Bedok Residences, I think the Singapore property market is headed towards two separate tracks - near MRT (with or w/o mall) and the rest. Note: Near mall but not near MRT = the rest

Singaporeans are willing to pay a huge premium for a condo near MRT. Prices for such condos are unlikely to fall as they are supported by real buyers and good rental yield. For the rest, prices may start to fall. In Sengkang alone, you have Riversound, H2O, Boathouse. The developers will have no choice but to lower the prices for these to sell them off. This will trigger a price drop for similar resale condos.

So going by this logic, if you want to buy "the rest" condos, you should wait. For the near MRT ones, maybe the time is now???

Montaigne
31-01-12, 12:11
Looking at the sales of Watertown and Bedok Residences, I think the Singapore property market is headed towards two separate tracks - near MRT (with or w/o mall) and the rest. Note: Near mall but not near MRT = the rest

Singaporeans are willing to pay a huge premium for a condo near MRT. Prices for such condos are unlikely to fall as they are supported by real buyers and good rental yield. For the rest, prices may start to fall. In Sengkang alone, you have Riversound, H2O, Boathouse. The developers will have no choice but to lower the prices for these to sell them off. This will trigger a price drop for similar resale condos.

So going by this logic, if you want to buy "the rest" condos, you should wait. For the near MRT ones, maybe the time is now???

Agree. Freehold near MRT even better. Anyone knows of FH with 700m from MRT at less than 1k psf???

Rosy
31-01-12, 12:18
Agree. Freehold near MRT even better. Anyone knows of FH with 700m from MRT at less than 1k psf???

There are plenty of such projects. Glendale Park comes with future MRT and future Mall both at doorsteps. However asking price is about 1kpsf now. Congrats to those who bought it recently for 8xxpsf. It is a very good buy

You may able to find more of them if you follow the DTL2 further north.

pineapple
31-01-12, 12:32
There are plenty of such projects. Glendale Park comes with future MRT and future Mall both at doorsteps. However asking price is about 1kpsf now. Congrats to those who bought it recently for 8xxpsf. It is a very good buy

any units with quantum < 700/800k that fulfill the above criteria ?

Rosy
31-01-12, 12:51
any units with quantum < 700/800k that fulfill the above criteria ?
i dislike smallish units.

so I would advise you to look for other opportunities if your budget is small.

Build up your capital first or wait for LTV to be revised.

Xan
31-01-12, 13:23
I am adding input to a similar comment.

I did not know it will cause you to feel uneasy.

Sorry about it.

No one feeling uneasy. I'm encouraging you to move on.
Ur comments just seems unrealistic when you compare something that happen in the past.
Pls do not feel offended.

Xan
31-01-12, 13:27
i dislike smallish units.

so I would advise you to look for other opportunities if your budget is small.

Build up your capital first or wait for LTV to be revised.

Glendale quantum all at least transact at 1.1mil and above recently.
You are not answering pineapple's qns at all.
lol

Rosy
31-01-12, 13:28
No one feeling uneasy. I'm encouraging you to move on.
Ur comments just seems unrealistic when you compare something that happen in the past.
Pls do not feel offended.
Great.

I am more worried about you being offended by my comments.

Have a nice day

Rosy
31-01-12, 13:30
Glendale quantum all at least transact at 1.1mil and above recently.
You are not answering pineapple's qns at all.
lol
That is why i am advising him to look for other opportunities if budget is small.

Montaigne
31-01-12, 13:53

MIssed the boat :doh:

DC33_2008
31-01-12, 13:56
That is why property is to be bought and kept. Rich are getting richer as they have holding power.

come on lets move on...

Xan
31-01-12, 14:19
That is why property is to be bought and kept. Rich are getting richer as they have holding power.

Bor Bian leh, sometime keep too many also scare.
Must cash in cash out and life goes on.
While some are suggesting to wait, I see waiting is also part of opportunity cost. How many years can we wait given the fact that life so short?
My philosophy is: Never keep "more than" two properties at any point of time. This is aligned to the govt's recent CMs. :D

DC33_2008
31-01-12, 14:27
Expenses involved when cash in and out unless. 10-15% correction in prices cannot cover this cost. Furthermore, there is lost of continuous stream of rental income for completed project.
Bor Bian leh, sometime keep too many also scare.
Must cash in cash out and life goes on.
While some are suggesting to wait, I see waiting is also part of opportunity cost. How many years can we wait given the fact that life so short?
My philosophy is: Never keep "more than" two properties at any point of time. This is aligned to the govt's recent CMs. :D

Xan
31-01-12, 14:32
Expenses involved when cash in and out unless. 10-15% correction in prices cannot cover this cost. Furthermore, there is lost of continuous stream of rental income for completed project.

Yap, so must cash out at the right time lor.
But too greedy will also led to disaster lah.
My cousin's Tanjong Rhu penthhouse originally found a buyer who offer 5 mil plus but my cousin insist 6 mil.
So in the end, after the CMs, till now no one offer that kinda price anymore, not even close. so he :banghead: .

jwong71
31-01-12, 14:37
Yap, so must cash out at the right time lor.
But too greedy will also led to disaster lah.
My cousin's Tanjong R penthhouse originally found a buyer who offer 5 mil plus but my cousin insist 6 mil.
So in the end, after the CMs, till now no one offer that kinda price anymore, not even close. so he :banghead: .

common to hear such greedy stories.

dad's frd tried to sell his flora drive,DALIA PARK in 2007. his wife becos of 10k diff, rejected. and saw property prices plunge in 2008-2009. finally sold in 2010 at same price.

kpkb he lost out opportunity to buy in 2008-2009, all thanks to his wife's mistake and the 10k diff

Xan
31-01-12, 14:42
common to hear such greedy stories.

dad's frd tried to sell his flora drive,DALIA PARK in 2007. his wife becos of 10k diff, rejected. and saw property prices plunge in 2008-2009. finally sold in 2010 at same price.

kpkb he lost out opportunity to buy in 2008-2009, all thanks to his wife's mistake and the 10k diff

Sometimes to cash out at right time needs gut feel, instinct and luck.
As long as there's enough profit, diff by 10k or not doesnt really matter.

ysyap
31-01-12, 16:35
As long as there's enough profit, diff by 10k or not doesnt really matter.Bottomline is not to be too greedy... although greed is needed for making profits but must regulate it properly... Sometimes you will not know how to regulate. I sold my property $20k cheaper than my neighbour but coz my unit is very old and need major reno while the other unit is just renovated. So cannot be too greedy... :cheers1:

Xan
31-01-12, 17:30
Bottomline is not to be too greedy... although greed is needed for making profits but must regulate it properly... Sometimes you will not know how to regulate. I sold my property $20k cheaper than my neighbour but coz my unit is very old and need major reno while the other unit is just renovated. So cannot be too greedy... :cheers1:

Absolutely right.
A lot of people are usually blinded by greed. They always thought their unit is more superior than others and usually they like to increase by a little based on the latest transact price.
Well, I like to work on the reverse by lowering a little as long as the profit is reasonable. The "hit and run" method seems to work for me. At least I can save the waiting time incurred from the opportunity cost and look for another unit for investment.

Xan
31-01-12, 17:38
But one thing good abt ATT is the maintenance fee seems to be much cheaper than WT. any idea how much is the maintenance fee for a 2 bedder at ATT?

Stoney Stone Stone
31-01-12, 19:05
But one thing good abt ATT is the maintenance fee seems to be much cheaper than WT. any idea how much is the maintenance fee for a 2 bedder at ATT?

If I not wrong, less than $150.
Very Cheap.

DC33_2008
31-01-12, 19:40
Just like buying during or immediately after lehman crisis.
As long as there's enough profit, diff by 10k or not doesnt really matter.

solsys
31-01-12, 21:03
If I not wrong, less than $150.
Very Cheap.

S$150? that's very unheard of..... i thought 8CY is very cheap at S$215-225.

Stoney Stone Stone
31-01-12, 22:03
S$150? that's very unheard of..... i thought 8CY is very cheap at S$215-225.

Normally FEO project maintenance fee slightly higher than other developer.
Waterview, 2 or 2+1 charge $200.

ysyap
01-02-12, 05:07
S$150? that's very unheard of..... i thought 8CY is very cheap at S$215-225.No need to maintain the clubhouse mah... will be maintained by the others... :scared-3: :D :p

TMATT
02-02-12, 19:02
Another EC will be launch at Punggol,hear it about $700psf,but not possible right ...as after success story of treasure trove & Watertown,it may price higher

kane
02-02-12, 23:05
Another EC will be launch at Punggol,hear it about $700psf,but not possible right ...as after success story of treasure trove & Watertown,it may price higher

if 700psf, maybe they get 2000 applications in the first day leh?

ysyap
03-02-12, 06:50
Another EC will be launch at Punggol,hear it about $700psf,but not possible right ...as after success story of treasure trove & Watertown,it may price higherYou cannot expect them to sell at $800 psf coz this is an EC with a income ceiling cap. The one at Tampines got 2000 applicants when first launched. Hmmm...

kane
03-02-12, 07:23
You cannot expect them to sell at $800 psf coz this is an EC with a income ceiling cap. The one at Tampines got 2000 applicants when first launched. Hmmm...

Possible if the further shrink the size of the apartment. Ha.

fclim
03-02-12, 08:39
You cannot expect them to sell at $800 psf coz this is an EC with a income ceiling cap. The one at Tampines got 2000 applicants when first launched. Hmmm...

Funny. When EC ceiling raised to $12K, everyone predicted it will sway the buyers over from the OCR condos. OCR condos will face a severe demand drop. But, apparently, from WT sales, this is not happening.

Guess it all boils down to location more than anything else.

TMATT
03-02-12, 09:01
Yes,u may be right...
That why if really less then $799psf,sure got many Q up.
Opportunity cost is 8yrs,then maybe Treasure Trove had raise in value $300psf-$500psf while this EC will profit more in % by then.

Just look at Bishan EC,over 100% profit while private condo near by about 50%-70% "only". Think this way government will minimum the income Gap issue.

TMATT
08-02-12, 22:21
anyone got information on watertown Feng Shu?
since this webpage write Treasure Trove until so good -

A Treasure Trove @ Punggol site is well-positioned with respect to the Sungei Punggol, which serves as a Water Mouth (水口) in the Northwest or North of the site.

An illustration of properties from
A Treasure Trove @ Punggol
conforming to Feng Shui principles
With the Main Entrance entering the site in the Southeast direction, this could ushering the Officer Water (临官水) into the site and residents will benefit from this formation which conforms to one of the 4 Major Water structures in San He Water Assessment Theory (三合水法). With reference to this formation, it denotes assistance help from noble people, improving career endeavours and good fortune.

In general, with the affinity between the Water mouth and the Main Entrance conforming to Feng Shui principle, residents in this site would benefit from this formation.

ysyap
09-02-12, 05:17
Yes,u may be right...
That why if really less then $799psf,sure got many Q up.
Opportunity cost is 8yrs,then maybe Treasure Trove had raise in value $300psf-$500psf while this EC will profit more in % by then.

Just look at Bishan EC,over 100% profit while private condo near by about 50%-70% "only". Think this way government will minimum the income Gap issue.That's why I say that EC owners should have a longer MOP than 5 yrs. They can use this as investment and the returns are usually higher than a private condo. Even BTO don't climb that much! Hmmm... ;)

ulrich76
09-02-12, 14:18
Any ATT owners here? Still remember what appliances they giving, if any? That time only remember writing cheque furiously, forgot to ask

Xan
09-02-12, 16:30
When ATT TOP?

chanel
09-02-12, 16:34
Any ATT owners here? Still remember what appliances they giving, if any? That time only remember writing cheque furiously, forgot to ask

Extracted from 1st page of this thread:

APPLIANCES & FITTINGS:

600mm by 600mm Polished Porcelain Tiles with Timber Skirting
Spa Bath to Penthouse units only
High and low kitchen cabinets with Solid Top
Oven provided for all unit types (Brand – BOSCH)
Built-in wardrobe to all Bedrooms (excludes Study Room)
Wall mounted single/multi split fan coil unit air-conditioning system provided to all Living, Dining, Bedrooms and Study only.
Hot Water Supply shall be provided to all Bathrooms (exclude Kitchen, Wet & Dry Kitchen and W.C.).
Units will be provided with gas water heater or electric strage heater where appropriate.
Town Gas Supply to kitchen cooker hob will be provided to units where appropriate.
Brand – BOSCH Cooker Hood & Hob

chanel
09-02-12, 16:36
When ATT TOP?

Est. Nov 2015

graveyard
09-02-12, 16:52
Est. Nov 2015

Is this the "actual" est TOP or the TOP "on paper"? TOP on ppr usually later than actual TOP - to protect developers from compensating for overdue project completion

Xan
09-02-12, 17:26
Est. Nov 2015

Wow, ATT owners can get to enjoy the mall. Sweet
WT TOP in 2017 :(

Worsty
09-02-12, 17:42

Enjoy same time as WT owners?

Bell
10-02-12, 10:23
Is this the "actual" est TOP or the TOP "on paper"? TOP on ppr usually later than actual TOP - to protect developers from compensating for overdue project completion
30 November 2015 is in the Sale & Purchase Agreement.

Hopefully by end 2014 can TOP??

Bell
10-02-12, 10:25

WaterTown TOP 2017. What about Waterway Point? Hopefully also by 2015.

pineapple
10-02-12, 11:19
WaterTown TOP 2017. What about Waterway Point? Hopefully also by 2015.

Top 2015 for mall

Bell
10-02-12, 13:43
Top 2015 for mall

Thanks, that's really great news~!
But on top of the mall still will have construction going on. Might be noisy and dusty.

kane
10-02-12, 19:38
Thanks, that's really great news~!
But on top of the mall still will have construction going on. Might be noisy and dusty.

shouldn't be that bad if you take the example of greenwich.

TMATT
10-02-12, 20:22
Greenwich?? The one near seletar area??
Think it mall open this week right??

shouldn't be that bad if you take the example of greenwich.

kane
10-02-12, 21:08
Greenwich?? The one near seletar area??
Think it mall open this week right??
already open what, i had a cup of tea at the toast box there 2 weeks ago.

ysyap
10-02-12, 21:12
Yes... opened mid of Jan. Dined there already... :cheers6:

TMATT
10-02-12, 22:50
oh, i see, as just back from overseas, today saw the newspaper, said the mall it is "Grand opening" this weekend. maybe go down tomorrow take a look.Hope got parking space...

can imagine when WaterTown Point open, how many illegal parking will there be... lucky those buy Treasure Trove got "free" parking space :D

Yes... opened mid of Jan. Dined there already... :cheers6:

Bell
11-02-12, 11:40
Haha I didn't know it opened too!! So fast!

Xan
11-02-12, 12:37

Just went there, very small and quiet place. Quaint surrounding. Only 30 shops. But will never go again cos not much things there.

kane
11-02-12, 12:40
Just went there, very small and quiet place. Quaint surrounding. Only 30 shops. But will never go again cos not much things there.

It's if you have a few loose items you forgot to buy. But if you need major grocery and household items shopping, it's not very useful.

TMATT
11-02-12, 13:55
Yup...quite disappointed after visit just now.
Does that mean The Hillier & The Tenner will be same concept??
Then those who buy sure regret...as nothing attractive...

Jurong point condo,Bedok Residence & Watertown point, all got more value after we start to see such Commercial+Residence TOP.

Watertown Point will be BEST as if the shop really got more then 100-200!
But the Winner still belong to those buy property next to FarEast project - Treasure Trove,WeeHur,Lakeshore etc

Later going to Changi Point new mall to take a look😉
Happy Weekend.

pineapple
11-02-12, 14:01

Jurong point condo,Bedok Residence & Watertown point, all got more value after we start to see such Commercial+Residence TOP.

But the Winner still belong to those buy property next to FarEast project - Treasure Trove,WeeHur,Lakeshore etc

Happy Weekend.

Think tannery shld be quite small, hillier shld b bigger.

TMATT
11-02-12, 15:11
But still around 30shop for both project???
Then not worth it,but tks to Hillier&Tenner,D23 area first time see project cross over $1150psf to almost $1500psf!
Tks to FarEast

Think tannery shld be quite small, hillier shld b bigger.

Xan
11-02-12, 15:43

Happy Weekend.

I was having the same thought after go Greenwich just now.
Looks like hillier and tennery would look something like that.
WT if got 200 retail shop should be 6 times bigger than Greenwich I supposed?
Anyone any idea how is waterway point compared to nex? Nex much bigger right? Or almost same size?

fclim
11-02-12, 16:03
Anyone any idea how is waterway point compared to nex? Nex much bigger right? Or almost same size?

Nex has 600,000 sq ft of lettable space.
Waterway point has 370,000 sq ft of lettable space.
Bishan Junction 8 has 250,748 sq ft of lettable space.

So, it's smaller than Nex and bigger than J8.:)

Pro888
11-02-12, 16:08
Bigger mall shld be within the HDB estate. Smaller ones only to provide some convenience to certain extent and also not to destroy the peace & tranquility of the surrounding.

hyenergix
11-02-12, 16:14

I will be very happy person if there are just 10 shops below my condo which is integrated with MRT:

24-hour convenience store
NTUC
CK
Clinic
Hair salon
Foodcourt
Confectionery
IT accessories shop
Baby necessities shop
Bookshop

I hope my wish list is not too greedy

Xan
11-02-12, 16:15
Nex has 600,000 sq ft of lettable space.
Waterway point has 370,000 sq ft of lettable space.
Bishan Junction 8 has 250,748 sq ft of lettable space.

So, it's smaller than Nex and bigger than J8.:)

Thanks for the info. :)

Xan
11-02-12, 16:17
I will be very happy person if there are just 10 shops below my condo which is integrated with MRT:

NTUC
CK
Clinic
Hair salon
Foodcourt
Confectionery
IT accessories shop
Baby necessities shop
Bookshop

Not greedy at all.
All I need where I'm staying right now is a mama shop. :o

fclim
11-02-12, 16:28

NTUC
CK
Clinic
Hair salon
Foodcourt
Confectionery
IT accessories shop
Baby necessities shop
Bookshop

Strange. If these shops meet your needs, why do you need it to be integrated with MRT?:beats-me-man:

pineapple
11-02-12, 16:52

I do remember coming across quite a detail floor plan of waterway point online.
There are arcade, karaoke and cinema in basement. Almost half of space in B1 and B2 used for parking.

hyenergix
11-02-12, 17:22
Strange. If these shops meet your needs, why do you need it to be integrated with MRT?:beats-me-man:

For fun since it is in fashion, n can sell or rent out next time.

toufu
18-02-12, 22:16
tomorrow is ATT showflat's last day. Got to make way for the construction. :o time to bid farewell tmr at ATT showflat. :(

Kenshinto80
19-02-12, 07:20
tomorrow is ATT showflat's last day. Got to make way for the construction. :o time to bid farewell tmr at ATT showflat. :(
Awesome, that means faster TOP ya. Cheers.

DC33_2008
19-02-12, 09:40
ATT will benefit as it will TOP faster than Watertown. Congrats to owners and investor here.

kane
19-02-12, 09:49
will the watertown mall completed sooner than the residence?

toufu
19-02-12, 12:25
will the watertown mall completed sooner than the residence?

Yes, Waterway point (Mall) will TOP in 2015 while the Watertown will TOP in 2017.

ATT expected TOP is 2015. So ATT owners will enjoy the mall first. I can imagine the crowd already... this side of the punggol is building up really fast! :D

ysyap
19-02-12, 14:27
Only natural that the mall will TOP first coz can start earning money earlier. FEO's practice. Greenwich also started commercial site but residential site is still far from complete. :rolleyes:

kane
19-02-12, 15:08
Yes, Waterway point (Mall) will TOP in 2015 while the Watertown will TOP in 2017.

ATT expected TOP is 2015. So ATT owners will enjoy the mall first. I can imagine the crowd already... this side of the punggol is building up really fast! :D

Good for them then, can cheong the cinema for midnight show 2 years before watertown residents start thronging the malls.

DC33_2008
19-02-12, 15:31
They will secure rental first either in their condos (investor) or their hdbs (upgraders).
Good for them then, can cheong the cinema for midnight show 2 years before watertown residents start thronging the malls.

kane
19-02-12, 15:33
If it's 2 years apart that woukd coincide with one rental cycle. Then after that, they have to compete with watertown for renewal.

DC33_2008
19-02-12, 15:41
The question is how much can WT rental offer. ATT will have better yield even at lower rental as compared to WT becos of the higher $psf. See who is more desperate for tenants. Winner is Tenants.
If it's 2 years apart that would coincide with one rental cycle. Then after that, they have to compete with watertown for renewal.

kane
19-02-12, 16:22
That's true. If there's too much competition, hdb rentals may be compressed.

DC33_2008
19-02-12, 16:53
Thought both condos and hdb rental will be compressed. Now rental of a 3+1 hdb flat in punggol is about $2400 and near mrt now. How much can rental of MM in this area? $1.2k- $1.5k/mth?
That's true. If there's too much competition, hdb rentals may be compressed.

Rosy
19-02-12, 17:15
Thought both condos and hdb rental will be compressed. Now rental of a 3+1 hdb flat in punggol is about $2400 and near mrt now. How much can rental of MM in this area? $1.2k- $1.5k/mth?
I would guess 1.8-2k conservatively.

1.5k could be possible during a recession

Centris 2bdr command 3k while 4rm hdb nearby about 2.2k

graveyard
19-02-12, 20:00

i saw kovan granduer studio going for 3K rent. I wonder who would pay for that :scared-5:

DC33_2008
19-02-12, 21:36
Is it 400sqft? Older studio can be as large as 700sqft.
i saw kovan granduer studio going for 3K rent. I wonder who would pay for that :scared-5:

price
19-02-12, 22:08

Yes Kovan Grandeur is around 3xx-4xx sqft rental from 2.5-3k.

ysyap
19-02-12, 22:19
Yes Kovan Grandeur is around 3xx-4xx sqft rental from 2.5-3k.Another example of owners inside their little bubble waiting to be burst. See who blink first, owners or tenants/buyers... :o

graveyard
20-02-12, 00:34

worse. its 377 sqf! now studio around this size ..no more spacious studios. seriously this is overpriced. a more realistic price should be 2.1-2.2K

felicia_sg
20-02-12, 06:40
All jack up one lah! I know of real case where 4rm HDB flat in Clementi only rented out for $2200 pm. Punggol 3rm can rent more than Clementi? :rolleyes:

ysyap
20-02-12, 06:53
All jack up one lah! I know of real case where 4rm HDB flat in Clementi only rented out for $2200 pm. Punggol 3rm can rent more than Clementi? :rolleyes:Punggol is rising up the ranks of neighborhood in Singapore... :D (p.s. I don't stay in Punggol)...

kane
20-02-12, 07:33
Does he mean 3 bedroom + 1storeroom?

price
20-02-12, 07:44
All jack up one lah! I know of real case where 4rm HDB flat in Clementi only rented out for $2200 pm. Punggol 3rm can rent more than Clementi? :rolleyes:

You cant compare HDB with PC rentals.

graveyard
20-02-12, 08:23
You cant compare HDB with PC rentals.
Think She is comparing Hdb to Hdb. Other factory Čome in play. Is The celemnti Hdb near mrt? Age? Celmenti estates are older VŠ punggoĺs. Of course We are Looking Ať a smál sample. Median Hdb Rent shld be higher than that in punggol

toufu
26-02-12, 20:36
ATT showflat is officially closed. Now construction can be in full swing! :cheers4:

TMATT
18-03-12, 00:24
Since Watertown sell so well, and the price for early bird had increase from average $1100psf to 1350psf now,
Treasure Trove condo got adjust it price?
or still same?

Xan
18-03-12, 10:21
Since Watertown sell so well, and the price for early bird had increase from average $1100psf to 1350psf now,
Treasure Trove condo got adjust it price?
or still same?

ATT how many % sold?
As of now, WT sold 935 units.

chanel
18-03-12, 15:30
As per latest URA caveats 604 units sold. Last transacted was in Feb 2012 at 970psf for 1,044 sf. Does URA really reflect the true record of sales? The developer reported they were almost sold but if based on URA record, 604/882 units = 68%.

Anyway, I went there just a day before they closed the showflat and was told almost all sold out and only few units left i.e. 3 bed of 1,044sf going @ $960psf and 3+1 bed - 1216sf selling @ $888psf . Probably they need to demolish the showflats to make way for development.

kane
18-03-12, 15:33
As per latest URA caveats 604 units sold. Last transacted was in Feb 2012 at 970psf for 1,044 sf. Does URA really reflect the true record of sales? The developer reported they were almost sold but if based on URA record, 604/882 units = 68%.

Anyway, I went there just a day before they closed the showflat and was told almost all sold out and only few units left i.e. 3 bed of 1,044sf going @ $960psf and 3+1 bed - 1216sf selling @ $888psf . Probably they need to demolish the showflats to make way for development.

811 units sold lah.

chanel
18-03-12, 15:54
811 units sold lah.

Impressive 92%, balance 8% no sweat after TOP, can easily fetch higher prices.

TMATT
18-03-12, 19:51
and only few units left i.e. 3 bed of 1,044sf going @ $960psf and 3+1 bed - 1216sf selling @ $888psf . Probably they need to demolish the showflats to make way for development.

Wow, so cheap? Differ of $300psf to $600psf...
Does condo on top of mall really worth so much differ compare to another condo
Which is 100m across the route?

Bell
19-03-12, 10:50

Not everyone lodges caveat and it is not compulsory.

Bell
19-03-12, 10:51

Well, to each its own. This has been discussed many times. Some people would really like the convenience of living on top of a mall, and within sheltered premises to public transport.

chanel
19-03-12, 14:34
Well, to each its own. This has been discussed many times. Some people would really like the convenience of living on top of a mall, and within sheltered premises to public transport.

Very true, it's people's choice if they got the money and can well afford it. Nobody can control others on how to invest their money, wrong or right move, ulu or not ulu, city or urban, longkang or no longkang, over or under mall - it's their own responsibility to bear.
The exact sentiment of the ex-CEO of SMRT, a spinster Malaysian earns $1.85M a year in S'pore to become the Queen in her hometown & owns a huge bungalow in S'pore with 2 luxurious cars “I think I should spend it as I wish. Nothing wrong with that.”

ulrich76
24-03-12, 21:57
ATT 2br sale by developer? http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/9142506/for-sale-a-treasure-trove

kane
24-03-12, 22:09

one can buy a car to drive him/herself from ATT to Watertown everytime they want to move from shelter to shelter. heh.

devilplate
24-03-12, 22:40
Moral of the story is to be early birdies.....submit chq early and eat the worms....early birdies 2bdr around 1050psf rite? About 100psf more for full marbles and sheltered path to mrt....ok wat

Late birdies eat leftover maggots.....wakakaka

minority
24-03-12, 22:45

Well some people price the mall , river and mrt so much. to me the 300-6000psf save buy a car or take cab!..put the $ in some shares at the right time also can yield $.

Not worth paying so much more.

devilplate
24-03-12, 22:46
Got quite a few early birdies ate 9xxpsf worms

kane
24-03-12, 23:10
those early bird face LRT track?

DC33_2008
24-03-12, 23:15
No LRT at ATT. Punggol station is basement.
those early bird face LRT track?

kane
24-03-12, 23:17
No LRT at ATT. Punggol station is basement.

i was referring to watertown early birds. and LRT in punggol is above ground mah.

i know about att early birds, yes they did catch pretty juicy early worms.

price
24-03-12, 23:20
i was referring to watertown early birds. and LRT in punggol is above ground mah.

i know about att early birds, yes they did catch pretty juicy early worms.

9xx early birds at WT were mostly condo or sky patios. Suites (which faces the LRT track) were 10xx on day 1 launch :cheers6:

kane
24-03-12, 23:52
so those 900+ condo sky patio units were good facing or not?

NO_7
25-03-12, 14:28
9xx early birds at WT were mostly condo or sky patios. Suites (which faces the LRT track) were 10xx on day 1 launch :cheers6:
Some face waterway, very fast snapped up during soft launch. The ground floor or pes unit are having 4.7m ceiling.

price
25-03-12, 18:32
Some face waterway, very fast snapped up during soft launch. The ground floor or pes unit are having 4.7m ceiling.
Yep, I was there both 18th and 19thjan :D

Molotov
26-03-12, 10:44
Yep, I was there both 18th and 19thjan :D
At the VVIP preview, early birds bought the sky patios at about $1000 psf (nett $980 psf taking into account FV and SD reimbursement).
Thereafter, from the 2nd day on, the same type of sky patio units in other towers slowly went from $1100psf right up to $1470psf. FEO broke tradition by pricing the bigger units more expensive for the water-facing towers. Yet there were takers!
Now left with less than 60 units of patios, FEO may just end up renting them. With FEO setting the benchmark for the rental of the balance unsold units, owners/investors should be quite happy the fact that FEO is never cheap.
On the same note can we say the early birds (ONLY) of ATT and WT should enjoy an appreciation of a good $100psf to $250psf after TOP?
With the Kovan projects fuelling prices on the upward trend, it will be no surprise if $1300psf (and upwards) will be a norm in D19. Of course time will tell.

NO_7
26-03-12, 12:10
During VViP launch at WT the showroom is not ready for customer to view, so early bird will be taking a risk, then again is this normal in VViP launch in other project?

price
26-03-12, 13:39
During VViP launch at WT the showroom is not ready for customer to view, so early bird will be taking a risk, then again is this normal in VViP launch in other project?

What kind of risks? if you made up ur mind beforehand based on location, amenities, facilities and prices. What difference does the showroom give? Unless you placed a cheque for VVIP preview without even doing any homework?

NO_7
26-03-12, 14:22
What kind of risks? if you made up ur mind beforehand based on location, amenities, facilities and prices. What difference does the showroom give? Unless you placed a cheque for VVIP preview without even doing any homework?
Well, paying for a mio without knowing wat u gonna get dun u think its risky?
Buyers need some visual stuff to convince themself or their family members eg. the space, the height, issit a open kitchen, sunken bath, rain shower, etc they gonna get. Ofcourse knowing showrooms r well designed with many unpractical ID n mirror which making the room looks bigger from actual. At the end of the day buyers need to visualize the actual layout in real before making a decision.
Agent may not be able to explain all this in details, let alone the reimburse n loan portion. Developer knows very well how buyers feels, that's why they r selling at that lower rate (to FEO) during launch. So those who got it at that point of time consider a bonus to them. For those left over currently for weeks since, it's already in their plan to keep it for rent. Looking at the Caveats, a handful cross 1.4k mark which means many falls within 1.1-1-2k range.

price
26-03-12, 14:32
Well, paying for a mio without knowing wat u gonna get dun u think its risky?
Buyers need some visual stuff to convince themself or their family members eg. the space, the height, issit a open kitchen, sunken bath, rain shower, etc they gonna get. Ofcourse knowing showrooms r well designed with many unpractical ID n mirror which making the room looks bigger from actual. At the end of the day buyers need to visualize the actual layout in real before making a decision.
Agent may not be able to explain all this in details, let alone the reimburse n loan portion. Developer knows very well how buyers feels, that's why they r selling at that lower rate (to FEO) during launch. So those who got it at that point of time consider a bonus to them. For those left over currently for weeks since, it's already in their plan to keep it for rent. Looking at the Caveats, a handful cross 1.4k mark which means many falls within 1.1-1-2k range.

Well, for me if i'm gonna plan on buying something that big of a price tag i would have already gotten my home work done up, discussed it with my family etc. whatever financial planning, should all be done way before going down for the VVIP launch.

Few things i learnt from here:

Location Location Location,

Should always know how much you can afford. (not just how much you can buy but how much is comfortable)

Shop for the best loan deals (ask for all ur freebies before committing)

Shop from various agents. (some agents are willing to give rebates from their own comm :D)

Study ur developer (track records etc. quality, finishing, resale value), if this is their maiden project in SG, how were their overseas projects?

Probably a lot more HW to be done. Then dropping a chqeue for VVIP for that ideal project u been waiting for is always crucial since prices are always the best then (esp FEO projects). Why will you wanna be paying a lot higher than those early birdies? Esp if this is an investment decision

NO_7
26-03-12, 14:54
If looking at the price tag of most of the recent launch by FEO, it's gonna cross 1.2k psf. Homework a side, the reimburse thing caught many by surprise as they need to topup more, this may suggest why the transaction is slow. Surprise no one give up when ask to topup more cash, this indicate buyer from HDB upgrader in poggunl have deep pockets. Doubt during VViP u would have chance to shop from another agent, n the discounts looks like fixed. And heard even putting a cheque doesn't means u got a unit, it's just like a fish market.

price
26-03-12, 15:03
If looking at the price tag of most of the recent launch by FEO, it's gonna cross 1.2k psf. Homework a side, the reimburse thing caught many by surprise as they need to topup more, this may suggest why the transaction is slow. Surprise no one give up when ask to topup more cash, this indicate buyer from HDB upgrader in poggunl have deep pockets. Doubt during VViP u would have chance to shop from another agent, n the discounts looks like fixed. And heard even putting a cheque doesn't means u got a unit, it's just like a fish market.

Yea, u gotta negotiate with ur agent way before hand lar. usually few k rebates is okay. I got up to 4k rebate from my agent.

Reimbursements were already informed to us(unless ur agent was not actively keeping u updated). The only thing that caught many by surprised were the low 1kpsf for the 1 bedders in WT. Indicative was around 1.2-1.3kpsf.

Since you already know prices of recent FEO launches are at 1.2k-1.3k psf, this comes back to my point of doing homework right? if ur still comfortable at this price range and furthermore they are giving u early bird prices of 9xx-10xx psf isnt it a good deal?

If your still fickle during the VVIP then perhaps its time to look at the next project.

Talking about rebates, if ur unaware, many options at WT were returned due to financial problems. greater cash portion due to higher rebates may be one of the many reasons. Or failure of securing loans.

WT's system was okay. Dropped cheque for a particular unit and was told max 2 cheques per unit. Subsequently wanted to add on more units but was told that those units were already "booked".

for smaller projects, developers may not set a benchmark on how many cheques to be collected for each units. Hence during VVIP will be a mess.

devilplate
26-03-12, 15:07
4k rebate from agt? U buying 2-3mil ppty isit?

New launches comm usually quite low.....

price
26-03-12, 15:09
4k rebate from agt? U buying 2-3mil ppty isit?

New launches comm usually quite low.....

No leh my mm only 5xxk :D

NO_7
26-03-12, 15:16
In WT one bedder Soho is more ex then the suite, and suite were taken faster then Soho due to the price. And u got 4k discount from agent at WT project?

price
26-03-12, 15:20
In WT one bedder Soho is more ex then the suite, and suite were taken faster then Soho due to the price. And u got 4k discount from agent at WT project?

Yes i know the fact that suites were cheaper than soho whats ur point of emphasising this to me?

Nope i gave up my unit at WT :D next buyer was super happy. we shook hands and exchange numb :cheers6: A good example of failed planning. Didnt plan well enough, but it's okay. 2017 TOP is kinda late for me anyways.

NO_7
26-03-12, 15:24
Yes i know the fact that suites were cheaper than soho whats ur point of emphasising this to me?

Nope i gave up my unit at WT :D next buyer was super happy. we shook hands and exchange numb :cheers6: A good example of failed planning. Didnt plan well enough, but it's okay. 2017 TOP is kinda late for me anyways.

Haha, 17 looks far indeed. You guys really made friends during VViP.:cheers4:

price
26-03-12, 15:26
Haha, 17 looks far indeed. You guys really made friends during VViP.:cheers4:
Yea he and his wife was so happy. I gave up a compact 2 bedder suites.

wendytan
23-07-12, 17:33
Anyone know when is the TOP ??

toufu
23-07-12, 20:13
Anyone know when is the TOP ??

Expected TOP is 30 Nov 2015.

Now construction progress is at Basement 2.

wendytan
23-07-12, 20:36
Expected TOP is 30 Nov 2015.

Now construction progress is at Basement 2.

Thank you.

TMATT
23-07-12, 23:34
Compare to Parc Centros, what the Price differ of same sqft of 2 & 3bedroom?
A Treasure Trove cheaper with more advantage?

wendytan
27-07-12, 23:00

Cheap doesn't mean good or advantage :(

Xan
28-07-12, 07:06

ATT psf seems to be higher than parc centros.
Most will choose parc centros over ATT because parc centro all north south facing. A lot of pple also don't like matilda house.

rymccondo77
28-07-12, 08:45
ATT sales performance is actually quite impressive - 829 units sold out of a total of 882 units.

ATT psf higher than Parc Centros as it was bought at a higher price by the developer.

As for Matilda house, not a problem for those who bought ATT (not a problem for me too - different people different perceptions of the house).

(I am not vested in ATT).

Xan
28-07-12, 08:56
ATT sales performance is actually quite impressive - 829 units sold out of a total of 882 units.

ATT psf higher than Parc Centros as it was bought at a higher price by the developer.

As for Matilda house, not a problem for those who bought ATT (not a problem for me too - different people different perceptions of the house).

(I am not vested in ATT).

Actually I'm not uneasy with Matilda house as well. On the contrary feel quite nostalgic. But a few ladies I spoke to all very uncomfortable with it.
(I want buy ATT but wifey disagree because of matilda. Lol)

rymccondo77
28-07-12, 09:16
Actually I'm not uneasy with Matilda house as well. On the contrary feel quite nostalgic. But a few ladies I spoke to all very uncomfortable with it.
(I want buy ATT but wifey disagree because of matilda. Lol)

Yup, wifey's feelings are important :)

The Matilda house does divide opinions - there are those who are fine with it and those who are not. You buy what you are comfortable with.

rymccondo77
28-07-12, 09:16
Sorry - double posting.

Xan
28-07-12, 09:27
One thing I don't understand is when I go parc centro show flat, they left very very few units at very low floor or with lousy facing. I was wondering why these pple didn't go over ATT and look for remaining units?

toufu
28-07-12, 21:35
One thing I don't understand is when I go parc centro show flat, they left very very few units at very low floor or with lousy facing. I was wondering why these pple didn't go over ATT and look for remaining units?

because ATT showflat has already made way for construction. :beats-me-man:

I am not affected by Matilda house too, actually feel quite proud of it as it is a conservation house earmark by URA. That means the Matilda House actually has architectural significance worthy to be kept. :D

ClemenceLY
19-08-12, 09:31
Progress as at 18 Aug:

beepbeep
17-10-12, 00:05
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/BA653DC75539EF9C48257A9900218A56?OpenDocument

Congrats to all ATT buyers!!

DC33_2008
17-10-12, 11:16
Owners of ATT have one of the best buys.

DC33_2008
17-10-12, 11:17
Owners of ATT have one of the best buys in this region. Cheap, near mall and mrt stn.

cnud
17-10-12, 11:28
Owners of ATT have one of the best buys in this region. Cheap, near mall and mrt stn.

My friend bought 2 units. One 2 bdr and one 3 bdr. Smiling everyday now!

azeoprop
17-10-12, 12:27
2 of my friends bought units here. :D

Ilikeu
17-10-12, 14:34
http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/PressReleases/BA653DC75539EF9C48257A9900218A56?OpenDocument

Congrats to all ATT buyers!!

The land bid price in punggol didn't quite go up as much as say the latest Tanah Merah one at $791 ppr vs the eCO one at $534 ppr. Too much supply in Punggol.

auroraborealis
17-10-12, 14:39
punggol is different from matured estate where govt build their amenities 1st, then the residential get built up. here... residential build 1st, then govt add amenities... so have to wait, wait & wait

The land bid price in punggol didn't quite go up as much as say the latest Tanah Merah one at $791 ppr vs the eCO one at $534 ppr. Too much supply in Punggol.

DC33_2008
17-10-12, 14:41
Hopefully there is no more crisis again to stall this project like what happen in 1997 with ponggol 21.
punggol is different from matured estate where govt build their amenities 1st, then the residential get built up. here... residential build 1st, then govt add amenities... so have to wait, wait & wait