PDA

View Full Version : A Treasure Trove - New condo at Punggol by Sim Lian Group

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

stalingrad
17-09-11, 15:35
For toufu, M=MRT and Mall lah.

The only con for this project is the closeness of the blocks which will affect privacy. Right now, it may not be so obvious, but when TOP, it will become apparent. But SL's showflat model shows all the blocks, instead of taking out the centre one like most developers. Perhaps will not be accused of misrepresentation in the future?

I think he is just naive. He didn't know that he actually bought two balconies, not just one.

toufu
17-09-11, 15:39
I don't think you can compare ATT with Luxurie. ATT has two balconies, but Luxurie has only one. ATT has lousy facilities. Luxurie has better facilities. ATT, according to some, has ghost problems, luxurie has none.

So, is ATT really cheaper than Luxurie. I say no.

Everyone should dotheir research through field trip. I did mine and find ATT is more superior. Only thing that cannot compare is the marble floor. But well at least ATT provide parquet flooring for the bedrooms.

I agree with the closeness of the blocks. Very close. But luxurie very similar in density. Just that their model took out the middle blocks so it looks very spacious. I bought the block without blockage and yet can see the pool from the balcony. Very happy, at least 150m before I see the opposite building. There is one more block without blockage which is not released. Don't know if they will release today?

May go down later to kpo and see the take up rate. Hehe.

toufu
17-09-11, 15:43
I think he is just naive. He didn't know that he actually bought two balconies, not just one.

Err.. But I love balconies. Can read newspaper/books/magazine with a glass of red wine/juices/coffee. And I can plant some bamboo at the balcony too :) I only hate useless planters. Luckily it is gone from most project.:o

stalingrad
17-09-11, 15:45
Everyone should dotheir research through field trip. I did mine and find ATT is more superior. Only thing that cannot compare is the marble floor. But well at least ATT provide parquet flooring for the bedrooms.

I agree with the closeness of the blocks. Very close. But luxurie very similar in density. Just that their model took out the middle blocks so it looks very spacious. I bought the block without blockage and yet can see the pool from the balcony. Very happy, at least 150m before I see the opposite building. There is one more block without blockage which is not released. Don't know if they will release today?

the second balcony and the drying ledge are about 150sf. that is about 20% of the space. You paid for those less useful parts of your home. Just look at how much nicer the construction and facilities at the luxurie are.

I would say that ATT is about priced at the same level as the luxurie. You are not getting a good deal, IMHO.

stalingrad
17-09-11, 15:46
Err.. But I love balconies. Can read newspaper/books/magazine with a glass of red wine/juices/coffee. And I can plant some bamboo at the balcony too :) I only hate useless planters. Luckily it is gone from most project.:o
but not everyone loves two balconies. that is why I said ATT is fairly priced.

besides, how many balconies do one need when reading newspapers?

fclim
17-09-11, 15:50

Good for you. Within Punggol, you are in a good location. Within the project, you got the best stack at the same psf as those less desirable facing ones. Lucky you.

ecimbew
17-09-11, 15:57
The design of hdb at punggol is aesthetically more pleasing to me. The compasspoint mall is old and will be smaller than the new mall at punggol. The new mall at punggol is called Watertown. Watertown will also face the waterway. The non pool facing of luxurie is road cum older hdb facing while ATT non pool facing is park cum newer HDB. So after analyzing, I decided to go for ATT. More upside once the mall is completed while the price at Luxurie has already factor in the older compasspoint. Furthermore the new mall is closer to ATT. Just across the road.

That's very true. Punggol's HDB flats have the best designs!! But sadly, condos around Waterway Terraces pale in comparison.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UyHoQ8JGnDM/TDiGapuadjI/AAAAAAAAAIw/k4PrMzLOcFE/s1600/waterway+terraces+2.gif

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2011-04-28/waterway_terraces_2.jpg

DC33_2008
17-09-11, 16:17
:) Keep all of us here posted on the take up rate. SL is laughing to the bank.

DC33_2008
17-09-11, 16:18
These blocks have great view and ventilation and at half the price. :cool:
That's very true. Punggol's HDB flats have the best designs!! But sadly, condos around Waterway Terraces pale in comparison.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UyHoQ8JGnDM/TDiGapuadjI/AAAAAAAAAIw/k4PrMzLOcFE/s1600/waterway+terraces+2.gif

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2011-04-28/waterway_terraces_2.jpg

kane
17-09-11, 16:20
Went by the showroom to kaypoh. They were using loud hailer to announce the units that were just taken up. Found it slightly amusing.

DC33_2008
17-09-11, 16:30
Like Comex! Lelong! Lelong! Hourly Special!
Went by the showroom to kaypoh. They were using loud hailer to announce the units that were just taken up. Found it slightly amusing.

iwantgizmos
17-09-11, 16:52
this is already a norm... saw it a couple of times in various projects already ...

DC33_2008
17-09-11, 16:53
Better than those where agents have to go stand by the roadside and in hawker centre to look for propsective buyers and hand out flyers.
this is already a norm... saw it a couple of times in various projects already ...

buttercarp
17-09-11, 16:55

I remembered in 2009 when I went down to Luxus Hills showroom, it was something like that.
But they did not use loud speaker.
Someone would call out the unit being taken, and a person will mark it as sold on the white board.

toufu
17-09-11, 16:56
i know.. the HDB looks great but am not eligible :( would love to buy the HDB by the river. Buy HDB and sell then upgrade to condo in punggol watertown.

ulrich76
17-09-11, 17:14

To each his own. It's a lot of money the buyers are spending and they would have done their homework. To call people naive is rude imo. Att showroom is packed and luxurie is not. A lot of naive pple at the showflat and the wise one is making armchair comments in this forum?

GSLJ
17-09-11, 17:30
To each his own. It's a lot of money the buyers are spending and they would have done their homework. To call people naive is rude imo. Att showroom is packed and luxurie is not. A lot of naive pple at the showflat and the wise one is making armchair comments in this forum?Yup, everyone's got their personal reasons and purpose in buying any unit in any location.

Just a matter of preference I guess. :)

toufu
17-09-11, 17:34
To each his own. It's a lot of money the buyers are spending and they would have done their homework. To call people naive is rude imo. Att showroom is packed and luxurie is not. A lot of naive pple at the showflat and the wise one is making armchair comments in this forum?

:D yes! as long as we are happy with our buy. :o

kane
17-09-11, 17:40
I remembered in 2009 when I went down to Luxus Hills showroom, it was something like that.
But they did not use loud speaker.
Someone would call out the unit being taken, and a person will mark it as sold on the white board.

well, it saved the agents effort from walking to the counter to find the unit taken up. saw some of them jogging around a bit. like quite gan cheong.

i wonder if sim lian was trying to redeem themselves for the tampines BTO. in the end, cause other showrooms to have less visitors.

yjcai
17-09-11, 18:06

Back from ATT, there are 3 "balconies". Ec class.

thomastanwk
17-09-11, 18:09
They have increased the price by 2.4%! luckily I got my unit last week. Phew! :spliff2:

buttercarp
17-09-11, 18:11

Did you notice the queer positioning of the 2nd balcony of the 3+S?

The balcony at the backyard connects to the study which connects to the master room and there is no door separating it (unless you request them to seal it). That means the maid or anyone in the house can enter the master room via the study if you don't seal the connection between the study and the balcony at the back.

kane
17-09-11, 18:23

hopefully, they'll have the good sense to use the 3rd balcony to air their clothes rather than draping it over the front balcony. otherwise... sigh... Actually, the yard is quite small, can't even hang a few poles.

victorchoo
17-09-11, 19:53
They have increased the price by 2.4%! luckily I got my unit last week. Phew! :spliff2:
Congrats! Which stack have u gotten?

toufu
17-09-11, 20:19
Some pictures i took yesterday afternoon. (err.. can't upload.. wonder why) :confused:

Wonder what is the take up today :o

lifeline
17-09-11, 20:23

The balcony at the backyard connects to the study which connects to the master room and there is no door separating it (unless you request them to seal it). That means the maid or anyone in the house can enter the master room via the study if you don't seal the connection between the study and the balcony at the back.

only an apparent issue for outsiders. actually this worry is moot once the owner shifts in. better to have flow rather than obstruction. my maid can go to every single room in the house, as can anyone once they are in the house. otherwise just install a sliding door at the study-balcony if it is not already provided.

hyenergix
17-09-11, 20:33
Some pictures i took yesterday afternoon. (err.. can't upload.. wonder why) :confused:

Almost all stacks released were sold. I estimate abt 95% sold as of today. Actual psf are closer to $950 instead of e rumoured $900, but e show room was quite packed. The Luxurie show room was much quieter, with prob ard 200-300 units sold. Understand from agent e FEO holds a plot near ATT, so psf will go up significantly upon TOP.

thomastanwk
17-09-11, 20:48
Congrats! Which stack have u gotten?
Stack 25. High floor.

victorchoo
17-09-11, 21:17

Upload to tinypic.com and paste the image link here.

victorchoo
17-09-11, 21:25
Stack 25. High floor.
Nice. 3Br. For own stay I suppose. How much did u pay for it?

I wanted a 3+s initially... but didn't quite like the balcony/yard and the study connecting to the master bedroom... :(

victorchoo
17-09-11, 21:39

relocate the master bedroom door such that the study is not part of ur master bedroom. :)

buttercarp
17-09-11, 21:55
relocate the master bedroom door such that the study is not part of ur master bedroom. :)

I'd rather seal up or make a door separating the study from the back balcony so that the master bedroom becomes larger.

toufu
17-09-11, 22:14
Punggol MRT just a 3 mins slow walk away

http://i.imgur.com/HW06ks.jpg (http://imgur.com/HW06k)

Upcoming Megamall is just across the junction from ATT

http://i.imgur.com/7dZ3zs.jpg (http://imgur.com/7dZ3z)

3 mins walk to the waterway (right beside the megamall)

http://i.imgur.com/ShnMhs.jpg (http://imgur.com/ShnMh)

Good take-up

http://i.imgur.com/oZrTXs.jpg (http://imgur.com/oZrTX)
http://i.imgur.com/hvr0Ss.jpg (http://imgur.com/hvr0S)

Matilda House (Clubhouse) - Conservation House

http://i.imgur.com/aWsMKs.jpg (http://imgur.com/aWsMK)

victorchoo
17-09-11, 22:26
I'd rather seal up or make a door separating the study from the back balcony so that the master bedroom becomes larger.
Anyway, as what I heard from the OT agents, there will be doors at both ends of the study. ;)

victorchoo
17-09-11, 22:38
Anyway, as what I heard from the OT agents, there will be doors at both ends of the study. ;)
To be exact, door from the study to master is either timber swing or sliding. The door from study to balcony is aluminium framed sliding, swing or folding glass door.

toufu
17-09-11, 22:46
To be exact, door from the study to master is either timber swing or sliding. The door from study to balcony is aluminium framed sliding, swing or folding glass door.

guess u have gotten your S&P too! :D we should start a ATT club

victorchoo
17-09-11, 22:49
........ the specifications are written at the back of the brochure leh.... :o

ecimbew
17-09-11, 22:52

Actually, it looks like kids can play hide and seek!

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2011-09-13/a_treasure_trove_3+1flrplan.jpg

buttercarp
17-09-11, 23:06
Ya you should start an ATT forum.
There is a punggol forum.
http://www.punggol.sg/forum/index.php#1

masterkey
17-09-11, 23:53
How about turning it into a walkin wardrobe, and change the entrance to master bath to face it, so your bed will not see a toilet door.

gav108
18-09-11, 00:12
How about turning it into a walkin wardrobe, and change the entrance to master bath to face it, so your bed will not see a toilet door.

that is a good idea!. just ask the developer not to install the master bedrm wardrobe, n u can even have a glass wall partition between the bedrm n the bathroom, for those who likes open concept and space.

yjcai
18-09-11, 06:14

Yah the study is inside the master room, weird. 981 psf for 2 bedders. must buy

ysyap
18-09-11, 06:43
Only 1 thing stopping me from throwing in my chq and it starts with a M...and it is not Macdonald! :scared-1:Same for me too. Don't mind Macdonald though. Another deterrent for me was when I was travelling there, I couldn't find the place and it wasn't long before I realised I've reached the end of the world, No I meant Singapore! It really looked and felt like a deserted island. :D Then again to each his/her opinion and preference! :rolleyes:

yjcai
18-09-11, 06:48
The bad thing about punggol now is they have only one plaza to serve the entire town. Driving for a good place to park is quite traumatizing experience. I always have a perception that the 3 pools may be long and looks big from the picture. But it will be crowded on weekends serving so many units. Shun small town. Visually, the hdb block densities is a major turn off. Pray waterway will change the perception

stalingrad
18-09-11, 06:59
The bad thing about punggol now is they have only one plaza to serve the entire town. Driving for a good place to park is quite traumatizing experience. I always have a perception that the 3 pools may be long and looks big from the picture. But it will be crowded on weekends serving so many units. Shun small town. Visually, the hdb block densities is a major turn off. Pray waterway will change the perception

and all the HDB dwellers will be invited to the pools by the residents. some will not wait to be invited. given how many will live in the condo, I guess the security wouldn't be able to tell who are residents and who aren't.

as I said, for HDB upgraders only.

thomastanwk
18-09-11, 07:15
Nice. 3Br. For own stay I suppose. How much did u pay for it?

I wanted a 3+s initially... but didn't quite like the balcony/yard and the study connecting to the master bedroom... :(

More for investment. This is my second unit. Could be for own stay if I rent out my unit in AMK. I may also sell the unit in future if the price is good. Still many options for me.

Got it at $997k. 14 floor.

ysyap
18-09-11, 07:27
More for investment. This is my second unit. Could be for own stay if I rent out my unit in AMK. I may also sell the unit in future if the price is good. Still many options for me.

Got it at $997k. 14 floor.3+1 for 997k is reasonable price for 14th floor. However, slapped with a 4 yr SSD, you can only think of selling upon TOP or just before TOP. Own stay is possible but at least wait till the place is more built up. Punggol 21 project started in the 1990s and its been 20 years and still look pathetic. Hope the ABC thingy will expediate the build up process! :cheers6:

ecimbew
18-09-11, 08:12
3+1 for 997k is reasonable price for 14th floor. However, slapped with a 4 yr SSD, you can only think of selling upon TOP or just before TOP. Own stay is possible but at least wait till the place is more built up. Punggol 21 project started in the 1990s and its been 20 years and still look pathetic. Hope the ABC thingy will expediate the build up process! :cheers6:

The effects of subsale due to 4 yr SSD have not materialised yet. But can we discuss some possible downside for investors? Here are 3 scenarios:

1) no subsale at all for 4 years
2) some subsales but not significant within 4 years
3) due to various reasons, there are many subsales within 4 years

You can add other scenarios too for discussion sake.

Thanks

Rosy
18-09-11, 08:13
I like the concept of having a balcony at the kitchen area. Good for drying clothes, pets cage, bicycles and so on

The small study area within the master room is a nice touch. Wife can use it to put a dressing table or convert it into a walk in wardrobe

Regulators
18-09-11, 09:44
thought the one in the kitchen area supposed to be a drying ledge and not a proper balcony? I think it is better to have a study that can be converted into a bedroom, but I think the studies in ATT not big enough for that.
I like the concept of having a balcony at the kitchen area. Good for drying clothes, pets cage, bicycles and so on

The small study area within the master room is a nice touch. Wife can use it to put a dressing table or convert it into a walk in wardrobe
F

kane
18-09-11, 10:10
thought the one in the kitchen area supposed to be a drying ledge and not a proper balcony? I think it is better to have a study that can be converted into a bedroom, but I think the studies in ATT not big enough for that.
F

Study area good only for a small bench. Cannot turn it into a bedroom. Won't fit a single bed.

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 10:23
Congrats to all the owners of ATT! :cheers1:
Actually, it looks like kids can play hide and seek!

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2011-09-13/a_treasure_trove_3+1flrplan.jpg

kane
18-09-11, 10:30
You bought one there?

victorchoo
18-09-11, 10:40
Study area good only for a small bench. Cannot turn it into a bedroom. Won't fit a single bed.
Been to the show room. Don't think the depth of the study is deep enough for wardrobe as well... :o

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 10:51
No. I am an investor. Eyeing at the bedok project. :spliff:
You bought one there?

kane
18-09-11, 11:32
Been to the show room. Don't think the depth of the study is deep enough for wardrobe as well... :o

At best is an open rack system. If you have a wardrobe door it would take up too much of the depth for it to be a functioning wardrobe.

kane
18-09-11, 11:33
No. I am an investor. Eyeing at the bedok project. :spliff:

By capitaland? That would cost a bomb based on the land price they paid no?

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 11:38
Let's wait and see the launch price.

kane
18-09-11, 12:37
Let's wait and see the launch price.

Big boys don't need liquid capital as much as these listed big boys. Unless you they hit global crisis at launch. Like what CDL did when they llaunched the arte.

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 13:54
Price more than Capland's Bishan new project?

yjcai
18-09-11, 13:59
Congrats to all the owners of ATT! :cheers1:

ATT = Always Tio Tai?

kane
18-09-11, 13:59
Price more than Capland's Bishan new project?

Probably not. That one they went berserk in their bid for it.

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 14:02
Expect from about $1250psf. MM or high floor units will be more. Expect a lot of hdb upgraders from this place or young couple to buy this place in order to be close to their parents.
Probably not. That one they went berserk in their bid for it.

buttercarp
18-09-11, 14:27
and all the HDB dwellers will be invited to the pools by the residents. some will not wait to be invited. given how many will live in the condo, I guess the security wouldn't be able to tell who are residents and who aren't.

as I said, for HDB upgraders only.

In a large project, there will be shops, eg cafe, saloon, and in ATT, a child care centre. So public can enter the condo to buy things and cut hair, drop and pick child from child care centre, so by the way, they may just take a dip in the pool. The guard may not be able to differentiate visitors from residents cos the project is large.
There is no way to stop these people from using the facilities as the shop owners would argue that these people are their guests and guests are entitled to use facilities.

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 14:32
Do not think public will go in to buy things as it is usually markup higher. They will certainly use the swimming pool, sauna, etc. May need to implement the membership card system for such development as I have heard from friends staying in condos near HDB estate. :scared-1:
In a large project, there will be shops, eg cafe, saloon, and in ATT, a child care centre. So public can enter the condo to buy things and cut hair, drop and pick child from child care centre, so by the way, they may just take a dip in the pool. The guard may not be able to differentiate visitors from residents cos the project is large.
There is no way to stop these people from using the facilities as the shop owners would argue that these people are their guests and guests are entitled to use facilities.

buttercarp
18-09-11, 14:37
Do not think public will go in to buy things as it is usually markup higher. They will certainly use the swimming pool, sauna, etc. May need to implement the membership card system for such development as I have heard from friends staying in condos near HDB estate. :scared-1:

They will go in on the pretext of buying things then conveniently use the facilities.
Some condo like the Estella has good privacy system. Their condo facilities are enclosed, so even residents need the key card to access these facilities.
Even to enter the respective levels/ floors the key card must be used.
But ATT being a large project, I doubt it can implement these measures.

kane
18-09-11, 14:42
You want to meet super on security guards in a big project, go gardens at Bishan. I stop at fire engine bay whilst waiting for visitor lot also kenna chase away by a security because a resident complained.

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 14:43
Some people even park their car in the condo as their friend are in the condo and go makan or watch movie at the nearby malls. It will be disaster here with shortage of carpark lots.
They will go in on the pretext of buying things then conveniently use the facilities.
Some condo like the Estella has good privacy system. Their condo facilities are enclosed, so even residents need the key card to access these facilities.

stalingrad
18-09-11, 14:44

this project is becoming more more of a joke. who wants to live in project where every tom, dick and harry can come in and dip their toes in your pool? and how above security. In my cond, we never locks the front door at day. that would be crazy if we lived in ATT.

buttercarp
18-09-11, 14:49
this project is becoming more more of a joke. who wants to live in project where every tom, dick and harry can come in and dip their toes in your pool? and how above security. In my cond, we never locks the front door at day. that would be crazy if we lived in ATT.

This is a disadvantage of living in a condo with many units which is surrounded by malls and large numbers of HDB flats.
But if the price is cheap, then it is worth it, especially if you buy to invest and not to stay.

stalingrad
18-09-11, 14:55
This is a disadvantage of living in a condo with many units which is surrounded by malls and large numbers of HDB flats.
But if the price is cheap, then it is worth it, especially if you buy to invest and not to stay.

but is it really cheap? I think given all these advantages at ATT, the $950psf at Luxurie sound cheaper to me.

toufu
18-09-11, 15:08
but is it really cheap? I think given all these advantages at ATT, the $950psf at Luxurie sound cheaper to me.
Err isn't luxuries surrounded by older looking hdb with an old mall nearby?

victorchoo
18-09-11, 15:11
Every project to u is a joke anyway. Nothing can even come close to your Carrabelle (CB).

All hail to your CB then.

victorchoo
18-09-11, 15:14
Err isn't luxuries surrounded by older looking hdb with an old mall nearby?
Compasspoint isn't really so old lah... I still frequent the Cold Storage there leh..... :o

buttercarp
18-09-11, 15:26
Actually come to think of it, if in future those condos that are really near MRT stations should find their management and sinking funds in the red, they can perhaps offer park and ride scheme for the surrounding residents, of course with URA's permission?

GSLJ
18-09-11, 15:37
Some people even park their car in the condo as their friend are in the condo and go makan or watch movie at the nearby malls. It will be disaster here with shortage of carpark lots.They should assign residents only parking lots, with some allocation for visitors.

But quite true for a project surrounded by HDB blocks and a mall. Friends will come park their cars here to visit the mall, use the swimming pool etc etc.

Real bummer if you can't even park your own car, even HDB got season parking lots! :p

toufu
18-09-11, 16:25
They should assign residents only parking lots, with some allocation for visitors.

But quite true for a project surrounded by HDB blocks and a mall. Friends will come park their cars here to visit the mall, use the swimming pool etc etc.

Real bummer if you can't even park your own car, even HDB got season parking lots! :p

I Believe the mc will only allocate and give the parking pass to the resident of ATT. They will need to proof that the car is registered under their name before the are given the pass. Am I not right? U mean this rule can be manipulated?

Worsty
18-09-11, 16:31
I Believe the mc will only allocate and give the parking pass to the resident of ATT. They will need to proof that the car is registered under their name before the are given the pass. Am I not right? U mean this rule can be manipulated?

I think what everyone meant is that they park via visitor status (of their friend in ATT) and then go out shopping at the mall depriving others of lots since there's a shortage in the first place in the development.

whoh757
18-09-11, 16:37
Good buy, for ATT owners. But IMO, think suitable for own stay, and able to hold (if necessary). cheers!

ecimbew
18-09-11, 16:42
Amazed the number of cars at this show flat. So many people. :doh:

whoh757
18-09-11, 16:48
anyone know out of 880 units, how many currently unsold?

toufu
18-09-11, 17:59
anyone know out of 880 units, how many currently unsold?

As of today 12pm. Went to the showflat to kpo. Not bad. They release a few new stack today!

:o

http://i.imgur.com/hw0bRl.jpg (http://imgur.com/hw0bR)
http://i.imgur.com/2CMGul.jpg (http://imgur.com/2CMGu)

kane
18-09-11, 18:14
Looks about 60% sold from the stickers.

ulrich76
18-09-11, 19:01
Congrats to fellow forummers who got att! Lets all look fwd to top in 2014/15. This is one devt where u no need to scared got global crisis. Location cannot bluff one. If got downturn those lousy location ones will kena jialat but near mrt/mall will always have demand for rental or resale. Got marble flooring also no use :)

victorchoo
18-09-11, 19:05
Looks about 60% sold from the stickers.
I estimated 40 full rows of 15 units.

Works out to be around 70% sold...

Wow...

dtrax
18-09-11, 19:29
So rosy!! I want to open a pratashop there, the only mall there so crowded with so many pple, who got lobang for prata flippers?

p/s: how many ATT buyers here love prata for supper?

buttercarp
18-09-11, 19:42
So rosy!! I want to open a pratashop there, the only mall there so crowded with so many pple, who got lobang for prata flippers?

p/s: how many ATT buyers here love prata for supper?

Jalan kayu got nice prata so u should not open prata shop.
You should consider a small minimart or convenience store.

toufu
18-09-11, 19:49
Hi All

To all the proud owners and potential proud owners of ATT, do come to this forum to join the ATT club!! :D:cheers1:

http://atreasuretrove.freeforums.org

buttercarp
18-09-11, 20:10
Hi All

To all the proud owners and potential proud owners of ATT, do come to this forum to join the ATT club!! :D:cheers1:

http://atreasuretrove.freeforums.org

Hi toufu, I joined already.
I did not buy a unit yet, can join?
But when it TOP I will definitely consider it.

yjcai
18-09-11, 20:19
Jalan kayu got nice prata so u should not open prata shop.
You should consider a small minimart or convenience store.

Whats the obsession with mrt. kao. northcoast line coming. feel will miss the ATT boat imagine 3 years buc, 4 years ssd. 7 years gone. Will there be a crisis soon.

Xan
18-09-11, 20:22

Why not u consider now rather than wait for TOP? Is it the vitamin M issue?
Anyway, I quite like the location.

buttercarp
18-09-11, 20:25
Why not u consider now rather than wait for TOP? Is it the vitamin M issue?
Anyway, I quite like the location.

Yup I am suffering from severe Vitamin M deficiency at the moment cos I bought a house. When my new place TOP in 2014, I will sell my present place and look for a newer condo for investment and I think I will seriously consider ATT then.

toufu
18-09-11, 20:26
of course.. u r most welcome to join!

toufu
18-09-11, 20:32
Yup I am suffering from severe Vitamin M deficiency at the moment cos I bought a house. When my new place TOP in 2014, I will sell my present place and look for a newer condo for investment and I think I will seriously consider ATT then.

great idea! :cool:

toufu
18-09-11, 20:40
Whats the obsession with mrt. kao. northcoast line coming. feel will miss the ATT boat imagine 3 years buc, 4 years ssd. 7 years gone. Will there be a crisis soon.

the 4 years ssd starts from the time u sign S&P. So this includes the time before TOP. :cheers1:

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 20:49
Have a condo in town earns very good money for the management fund especially with the shortage of carpark. Residents pay reduced maintenance fee and accumulate good sinking fund.
Actually come to think of it, if in future those condos that are really near MRT stations should find their management and sinking funds in the red, they can perhaps offer park and ride scheme for the surrounding residents, of course with URA's permission?

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 20:55
Congrats to all ATT owners. :cheers1: Likely to be the star performer of Sept.
I estimated 40 full rows of 15 units.

Works out to be around 70% sold...

Wow...

toufu
18-09-11, 21:08
I counted 272 units out of 882 unsold (Including those unlaunch).

If we do not count the unlaunch units, Total number of units sold are 610 out of 790 units. That is 77% sold!!

bargain hunter
18-09-11, 21:14
i counted 605 based on the great charts you provided. :) note that some penthouses span 2 stacks so u may have double counted some of the 16th floor units? ;)

whichever case, 605/882 is 69% (prob by end of today hit 70%) is impressive on its own. not even one and a half WEEKS!

If we do not count the unlaunch units, Total number of units sold are 610 out of 790 units. That is 77% sold!!

hyenergix
18-09-11, 21:16

I thought the figure was higher. Based on what the agent mentioned. Some unrealised stacks' units already have some cheques submitted. Once released, the cheques will be balloted.

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 21:18
Really hot at ATT. Well Done!
I thought the figure was higher. Based on what the agent mentioned. Some unrealised stacks' units already have some cheques submitted. Once released, the cheques will be balloted.

jitkiat
18-09-11, 21:20
would this encourage FEO next door to offer similar product at 50psf more?

DC33_2008
18-09-11, 21:24
Pass by seastrand showflat (by FEO and fraser) just now. Quite a no. of cars at the carpark. Definitely not like ATT which was described by someone here earlier.

kane
18-09-11, 22:02

Unless it is crisis time, FEO is very unlikely to short change themselves by price it a little more than sim Lian. Just look at rafflesia. After so many years still selling...

bargain hunter
18-09-11, 22:22
but that's already commendable since seastrand was launched many months ago and many units are already sold?

Pass by seastrand showflat (by FEO and fraser) just now. Quite a no. of cars at the carpark. Definitely not like ATT which was described by someone here earlier.

buttercarp
18-09-11, 23:18
Unless it is crisis time, FEO is very unlikely to short change themselves by price it a little more than sim Lian. Just look at rafflesia. After so many years still selling...

Ya, FEO has super strong holding power.
In 2009, I remembered Orchid Park condo had a unit which was 15 years old and was still new, as in no one stayed in it before.

ecimbew
18-09-11, 23:50
In 2009, I remembered Orchid Park condo had a unit which was 15 years old and was still new, as in no one stayed in it before.

There were more than one unit. FEO kept them and renovated quite extensively before selling. These were mainly ground floor units.

kane
19-09-11, 00:32
clever, after reno, the buyer can take a full cheap loan on the property and reno.

victorchoo
19-09-11, 00:48
There were more than one unit. FEO kept them and renovated quite extensively before selling. These were mainly ground floor units.
FEO even sell some units with rental...

kane
19-09-11, 01:06
FEO even sell some units with rental...

their latest is sell you the 103 years lease while they retain the freehold ownership.

ecimbew
19-09-11, 07:31
their latest is sell you the 103 years lease while they retain the freehold ownership.

I heard there will be another 103 years leasehold condo on freehold land. FEO is smart. They will forever be the landlord.

What I don't understand is Capitaland's ability to buy one big piece of 99year LH land in Pasir Ris, cut it in pieces and sell it slowly over many years.

Same for Bukit Sembawang. They have a huge piece of landed undeveloped land in Yio Chu Kang for many years.

These companies can do it because their backgrounds are unusual. Both are spin off from ah gong's investments.

bargain hunter
19-09-11, 09:27
SIM LIAN is understood to have sold a further 105 units over the weekend (up to 6 pm yesterday) at A Treasure Trove near Punggol MRT Station, taking total sales in the 99-year leasehold condominium project to 625 units.

devilplate
19-09-11, 10:23
SIM LIAN is understood to have sold a further 105 units over the weekend (up to 6 pm yesterday) at A Treasure Trove near Punggol MRT Station, taking total sales in the 99-year leasehold condominium project to 625 units.
Wow!

Power packed!:cheers6:

mantrix
19-09-11, 10:53
Wow!

Power packed!:cheers6:

what's the average psf for these newly taken up units? Past 900psf??

bargain hunter
19-09-11, 11:03
one of the bros in this thread said raised by 2.4% but according to BT,

"The average price for the newly released units is said to have been raised slightly from the original $866 psf. Sim Lian began previewing the project on Sept 8."

(I would not consider 2.4% slight) :ashamed1:

what's the average psf for these newly taken up units? Past 900psf??

thomastanwk
19-09-11, 15:56
The unit that I got in Phase 1 was priced at 955psf. Seems pretty far off from the $866 average.

one of the bros in this thread said raised by 2.4% but according to BT,

"The average price for the newly released units is said to have been raised slightly from the original $866 psf. Sim Lian began previewing the project on Sept 8."

(I would not consider 2.4% slight) :ashamed1:

ulrich76
19-09-11, 16:05
The unit that I got in Phase 1 was priced at 955psf. Seems pretty far off from the $866 average.
yours should be a 2 bedder on 11th floor or something. Think 3br and 3+1 closer to 866sf

victorchoo
19-09-11, 16:37
yours should be a 2 bedder on 11th floor or something. Think 3br and 3+1 closer to 866sf

his is a 3 bedder 12th floor. :o

2 bedder stack 775sf
02 $703k 907 psf
08 $727k 938 psf
15 $756k 975 psf

2 + study stack 915sf
02 $811k 886 psf
08 $842k 920 psf
15 $877k 958 psf

3 bedder stack 1044sf
02 $935k 896 psf
08 $967k 926 psf
15 $1022k 979 psf

3 + study stack 1206sf
02 $1021k 847 psf
08 $1058k 877 psf
15 $1100k 912 psf

4 bedder stack 1335sf
02 $1133k 849 psf
08 $1171k 877 psf
15 $1213k 909 psf

devilplate
19-09-11, 16:41
More like 900psf on average:p

thomastanwk
19-09-11, 16:53

On the contrary, my unit is a 3br (type C1) on the 14 floor.

victorchoo
19-09-11, 16:54

average of each individual size:

2 bedder stack 775sf avg 941.3 psf

2 + study stack 915sf avg 922.4 psf

3 bedder stack 1044sf avg 937.3 psf

3 + study stack 1206sf avg 879.4 psf

4 bedder stack 1335sf avg 878.7 psf

Average of the averages:

912 psf

:scared-5:

victorchoo
19-09-11, 16:57

the difference in price between 14th floor and 15th floor so great???

955psf vs 979psf??? :eek:

toufu
19-09-11, 17:00
the difference in price between 14th floor and 15th floor so great???

955psf vs 979psf??? :eek:

difference in price due to different facing?

Gregina
19-09-11, 17:18
difference in price due to different facing?
No leh.. During phase 1, there's no diff in pricing regardless of the facing wor
Think the ave 866psf is becoz of the penthouses??

bargain hunter
19-09-11, 17:25
this time it should be fun with words instead of fun with numbers. ;)

median price is likely above 900psf but average price can be pulled down by the penthouses which have huge roof terraces.

gap969
19-09-11, 17:40

FEO just sold their last and final unit at Dunman View in June (Used as their sales office)

$1,415,000 1,216sq ft 1,163psf Jun-11

thomastanwk
19-09-11, 17:43
Does anyone know the difference in price between each level of the same size unit? is it $5k top-up every level up?

kane
19-09-11, 18:52
Does anyone know the difference in price between each level of the same size unit? is it $5k top-up every level up?

About 6k per floor for 3 bedders.

toufu
19-09-11, 20:44
About 6k per floor for 3 bedders.

4k per floor for 2 bedders

kane
19-09-11, 21:06

is your stack facing the main lap pool? it does seem a bit far from the average.

phantom_opera
19-09-11, 21:24

Don't understand, initially I thought is below 900psf since average is 866psf, it is really deceiving ... why so many ppl still buy :beats-me-man:

toufu
19-09-11, 21:28
Don't understand, initially I thought is below 900psf since average is 866psf, it is really deceiving ... why so many ppl still buy :beats-me-man:

because still cheaper than luxurie?

masterkey
19-09-11, 21:30

Because next to MRT, next to megamall, less than 1000psf, be the first private condo owner in punggol....king of the hill.

ysyap
19-09-11, 21:31
Don't understand, initially I thought is below 900psf since average is 866psf, it is really deceiving ... why so many ppl still buy :beats-me-man:Because
1. Most Singaporean buyers are naive and don't calculate properly.
2. Agents are really good with sweet talks and persuasive words.
3. Singaporeans like to follow the crowd. When everybody rush to buy, it must be a good deal.
4. Developer package till figures become deceptive so not easily detected.:doh:
5. It is relatively cheaper than other nearby projects and its near to MRT also.

phantom_opera
19-09-11, 21:33
Because next to MRT, next to megamall, less than 1000psf, be the first private condo owner in punggol....king of the hill.

Megamall is at least 4y down the road ....I think is more like your last reason, must be first in Punggol ... seriously, really healthy to stay near bus station meh?

This gives a good reason to FEO to price above 1kpsf with their marble offering with smaller balcony and AC

thomastanwk
19-09-11, 21:39
is your stack facing the main lap pool? it does seem a bit far from the average.

Not really. Stack 25. Partial pool view.

stalingrad
19-09-11, 21:41
because still cheaper than luxurie?
so people prefer 4-star hotels to 5-star ones? if so, it is about affordability, not which hotels are cheaper.

Luxurie vs. ATT. People buy ATT not because it is cheaper, but rather it is more affordable.

In my view, ATT is a shitty project, but it is more affordable. Luxurie is a better project, but it is less affordable.

from a value for the money point of view, ATT is not a bargain. It may be a worse deal than Luxurie.

but I must say Sim Lian is a shrew developer, shrewer than keppel land. Sim Lian is selling a lemon for less than Keppel land is selling an apple. and people are falling for it.

toufu
19-09-11, 21:51
so people prefer 4-star hotels to 5-star ones? if so, it is about affordability, not which hotels are cheaper.

Luxurie vs. ATT. People buy ATT not because it is cheaper, but rather it is more affordable.

In my view, ATT is a shitty project, but it is more affordable. Luxurie is a better project, but it is less affordable.

from a value for the money point of view, ATT is not a bargain. It may be a worse deal than Luxurie.

Well, i believe the ATT owners know that they have gotten the better deal by doing a thorough research. I mean at least $100 psf cheaper and a better location than luxurie. Interior design can be easily covered by saving of $100 x sqf ($77,500) - i have not even count the stamp duty saved. I can install the most expensive tap and change to marble flooring with this money. But when it comes to selling the property; the location and amenity count. :D

But of course, if u have bought luxurie, good for you. One man's meat is another man's poison. :cool:

stalingrad
19-09-11, 21:55
Well, i believe the ATT owners know that they have gotten the better deal by doing a thorough research. I mean at least $100 psf cheaper and a better location than luxurie. Interior design can be easily covered by saving of $100 x sqf ($77,500) - i have not even count the stamp duty saved. I can install the most expensive tap and change to marble flooring with this money. But when it comes to selling the property; the location and amenity count. :D

But of course, if u have bought luxurie, good for you. One man's meat is another man's poison. :cool:
No, I have not and will not buy luxurie. both condos are too far from my office for me to buy.

I am just very curious about mob psychology or more precisely, lemming mentality.

I am almost sure that the buyers of ATT will have buyers' remorse. if not now, certainly at TOP.

phantom_opera
19-09-11, 22:06
remind me of this song, have fun!!!

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said ’we are all just prisoners here, of our own device’
And in the master’s chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can’t kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
’relax,’ said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

toufu
19-09-11, 22:11
No, I have not and will not buy luxurie. both condos are too far from my office for me to buy.

I am just very curious about mob psychology or more precisely, lemming mentality.

I am almost sure that the buyers of ATT will have buyers' remorse. if not now, certainly at TOP.

u mean you buy your property based on the location of your company? What if you lose / change your job? :o

I buy the property base on location (<200m to mrt) and amenities. I want to go home with nice surrounding. :sleep: of cos, all these a subjective to individual. You have your view but try not to impose on others. You can advise, but not humiliate others based on your own belief. :)

devilplate
19-09-11, 22:17
u mean you buy your property based on the location of your company? What if you lose / change your job? :o

I buy the property base on location (<200m to mrt) and amenities. I want to go home with nice surrounding. :sleep: of cos, all these a subjective to individual. You have your view but try not to impose on others. You can advise, but not humiliate others based on your own belief. :)
Y buy new launch instead of resale?

Can move in immed or rent out and start to enjoy the current low interest rate environment

ecimbew
19-09-11, 22:25

Stalingrad leh! He won't buy such projects one lah.

kane
19-09-11, 22:27

Can move in immed or rent out and start to enjoy the current low interest rate environment

some are infatuated with the smell of new car and new house. and in the case of the house, they're willing to wait years for it.

toufu
19-09-11, 22:49

because i hate to be reminded that they bought it at $400 psf while i buy from them at $800 psf.

and i like everything new.. haha. i love to see it 'grow'.

Kengar
19-09-11, 23:02

Hi Toufu, congrats on your purchase. Just to let you know that Sim Lian is quite flexible on making changes to the condo fittings. e.g. You can request for SL to upgrade to marble flooring, add cabinet behind bathroom mirror, exclude installation of bedroom wardrobes (if you dont like the design). The costs of these items can offset each other and you pay the net difference. Of course, if the costs of excluding items is > additions, SL won't give you discount back on your condo price.

Cheers! :D

victorchoo
19-09-11, 23:19
Stalingrad leh! He won't buy such projects one lah.

Yup. Only his crappybelle and nothing else. Every other project is a joke to him.

All hail to his CB then. All hail!

toufu
19-09-11, 23:20
Hi Toufu, congrats on your purchase. Just to let you know that Sim Lian is quite flexible on making changes to the condo fittings. e.g. You can request for SL to upgrade to marble flooring, add cabinet behind bathroom mirror, exclude installation of bedroom wardrobes (if you dont like the design). The costs of these items can offset each other and you pay the net difference. Of course, if the costs of excluding items is > additions, SL won't give you discount back on your condo price.

Cheers! :D

Really? you bought a unit from Sim Lian before? How do you go about doing that?

I also want them to upgrade the security system (install intercom at every block)

Kengar
19-09-11, 23:21

I know a friend who stays in Seng Kang HDB who wants to buy her next home (hopefully a private one) in Seng Kang/Punggol area in the future.

Reason: Because all her families and friends are staying around there and she wants to continue to be in the neighbourhood with them.

I think most ATT buyers are HDB Upgraders who are looking for a step up in lifestyle with a long term stay in mind. With a MRT and a future mall so nearby, I would think ATT buyers should have no worries. ;)

Kengar
19-09-11, 23:27
Really? you bought a unit from Sim Lian before? How do you go about doing that?

I also want them to upgrade the security system (install intercom at every block)

I bought Waterview (Sim Lian project) last year. My agent gave me the Sim Lian contact person handling Waterview project. So a group of us Waterview buyers have been keeping in touch with this lady to make enquries regarding the variation orders.

You can try checking with your agent who is assigned to ATT.

The requests are usually limited to individual units. I think your idea of upgrade security system probably will not get approved. Perhaps u can try to request the management committee to do it one year after TOP.

victorchoo
19-09-11, 23:35
Megamall is at least 4y down the road ....I think is more like your last reason, must be first in Punggol ... seriously, really healthy to stay near bus station meh?

This gives a good reason to FEO to price above 1kpsf with their marble offering with smaller balcony and AC
Don't u know? ATT is gonna TOP in 4 yrs time....

kane
19-09-11, 23:46
Centro owners pay $1300-1400psf to smell bus soot. Hmmm.

jwong71
19-09-11, 23:49
because i hate to be reminded that they bought it at $400 psf while i buy from them at $800 psf.

and i like everything new.. haha. i love to see it 'grow'.

u are breaking a lot of resale units owner, with ur comment. :D

i guess is in a lot of buyers mentality to buy new, resulted the spike of new launches to moving forward while resale are slowing to a halt.

ulrich76
19-09-11, 23:53

We are the 680 naive buyers of ATT. let us naively enjoy the convenience of ATT in 4 years time.

I have stayed in FH project where there are no amenities around and LH project next to MRT and supermarket. I know which suits me better - buying a kopi o with 5 mins walk to and fro vs 10 mins drive, I'd rather be less high crass :)

Regulators
19-09-11, 23:59
bro, i have not lived in punggol for many years liao, but be prepared for the pollution from pasir gudang petrochemical plant. i lived there before so i know. it can be so bad that you need to shut all windows and doors and turn on aircon all night. The smell usually comes on in the evenings throughout the whole night, sometimes starting in the afternoon sometimes all day. The 24 hr burning and emission of fumes from the plant is definite so you can only hope that it rains more often in punggol.

We are the 680 naive buyers of ATT. let us naively enjoy the convenience of ATT in 4 years time.

I have stayed in FH project where there are no amenities around and LH project next to MRT and supermarket. I know which suits me better - buying a kopi o with 5 mins walk to and fro vs 10 mins drive, I'd rather be less high crass :)

victorchoo
20-09-11, 00:02

Bliss@kovan seems good. FH with amenities and mrt... wonder what's the average psf though.... :o

victorchoo
20-09-11, 00:07
bro, i have not lived in punggol for many years liao, but be prepared for the pollution from pasir gudang petrochemical plant. i lived there before so i know. it can be so bad that you need to shut all windows and doors and turn on aircon all night. The smell usually comes on in the evenings throughout the whole night, sometimes starting in the afternoon sometimes all day. The 24 hr burning and emission of fumes from the plant is definite so you can only hope that it rains more often in punggol.

Hi bro, I have been staying at punggol for 10 yrs already but I am not aware of this pollution issue. Where did u stay previously? Near to mrt? I'm staying near to mee toh btw.

Gregina
20-09-11, 00:09
Hi... I am currently living in Punggol... Except for the haze from our neighboring nations, I smelt only fresh clean air. Farnie smells so far were from the waterway -_- and no, I dun even see black specks on my floor... I only have dust and noise pollution due to 2 bto projects near my place.

devilplate
20-09-11, 00:21
Hi... I am currently living in Punggol... Except for the haze from our neighboring nations, I smelt only fresh clean air. Farnie smells so far were from the waterway -_- and no, I dun even see black specks on my floor... I only have dust and noise pollution due to 2 bto projects near my place.
Cud it be only those living close to the shore will get the air pollution?

iwantgizmos
20-09-11, 02:17
hi bro.. looks like you are right... i did some reading in another forum below...
similar issues posted by fellow Punggol residents there.....
http://forum.punggol.org/index.php/topic,3860.0.html

I did a search for "Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate, Johor, Malaysia" in Google maps... was quite surprised with how close the distance is to Singapore !

Hopefully strong winds will push the fumes emitted by these petro-chemical refinery away.

azeoprop
20-09-11, 02:40
hi bro.. looks like you are right... i did some reading in another forum below...
similar issues posted by fellow Punggol residents there.....
http://forum.punggol.org/index.php/topic,3860.0.html

I did a search for "Pasir Gudang Industrial Estate, Johor, Malaysia" in Google maps... was quite surprised with how close the distance is to Singapore !

Hopefully strong winds will push the fumes emitted by these petro-chemical refinery away.

The fumes will usually blow towards punggol during the northeast monsoon months of Dec to Mar when the prevailing winds blow from the north east.
http://app2.nea.gov.sg/data/cmsresource/20090721544571208250.pdf

Regulators
20-09-11, 02:48
Jokes aside, please get your noise checked. I lived in edgefield plains beside the current petrol kiosk (there wasn't a petrol kiosk back then) and I could smell it almost everyday. The smell was around even when I went to seng kang. Perhaps you may have smelt something funny in the air but don't know what the smell is.
Hi bro, I have been staying at punggol for 10 yrs already but I am not aware of this pollution issue. Where did u stay previously? Near to mrt? I'm staying near to mee toh btw.

stalingrad
20-09-11, 06:45
remind me of this song, have fun!!!

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said ’we are all just prisoners here, of our own device’
And in the master’s chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can’t kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
’relax,’ said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!

hotel california. the eagles, Don Henley.

masterkey
20-09-11, 08:04

but I must say Sim Lian is a shrew developer, shrewer than keppel land. Sim Lian is selling a lemon for less than Keppel land is selling an apple. and people are falling for it.

Shrewd and shrewder?

DC33_2008
20-09-11, 08:32
MRT noise too.
Centro owners pay $1300-1400psf to smell bus soot. Hmmm.

fclim
20-09-11, 09:03
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Pasir Gudang is an industrial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industry) town located 35 km east of Johor Bahru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johor_Bahru) in Malaysia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia). It is the eastern end of the Johor Bahru metropolitan area. The population is around 100,000. It is connected by the 4 lane Pasir Gudang Highway (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasir_Gudang_Highway), a trunk road, and a railway line to Johor Bahru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johor_Bahru). The main industries are transportation and logistics, shipbuilding, petrochemicals and other heavy industries, and oil palm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_palm) storage and distribution.

It is the site of one of two major power stations in the state of Johor, the Sultan Iskandar Power Station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Iskandar_Power_Station)".

Pasir Gudang is about the size of Jurong Industrial Estate or slightly bigger. Punggol is just located nearby, a mere 2.3 km away. Whereas pollution in Singapore is well controlled, much is not known about what happens in our neighbouring country.

They have sited their heavy industries far away from their main population. Unfortunately, it is located just across the street from one of Singapore's most densely populated area in the near future.

DC33_2008
20-09-11, 09:09
This is the same with Jurong Island and Pulau Bukom. Should we stay away from these areas? Not many places to stay?:scared-4:

Pasir Gudang is an industrial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industry) town located 35 km east of Johor Bahru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johor_Bahru) in Malaysia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia). It is the eastern end of the Johor Bahru metropolitan area. The population is around 100,000. It is connected by the 4 lane Pasir Gudang Highway (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasir_Gudang_Highway), a trunk road, and a railway line to Johor Bahru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johor_Bahru). The main industries are transportation and logistics, shipbuilding, petrochemicals and other heavy industries, and oil palm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_palm) storage and distribution.

It is the site of one of two major power stations in the state of Johor, the Sultan Iskandar Power Station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Iskandar_Power_Station).

Pasir Gudang is about the size of Jurong Industrial Estate or slightly bigger. Punggol is just located nearby, a mere 2.3 km away. Whereas pollution in Singapore is well controlled, much is not known about what happens in our neighbouring country.

They have sited their heavy industries far away from their main population. Unfortunately, it is located just across the street from one of Singapore's most densely populated area in the near future.[/QUOTE]

westman
20-09-11, 09:26
Hi, need advise from ATT buyers or Punggol's old timer with regards to ATT project..

I'm keen in ATT and when discussing it with a friend, was informed that the site has a haunted house and this house will be refurinshed into a club house... When I asked is this house presently on site, the site sales agent just merely coyed about it without saying much.

I've google and manage to find this http://www.spi.com.sg/spi_files/punggol_kampong_house/main03.htm

Can anyone advise on this?:confused:

devilplate
20-09-11, 09:28
Hi, need advise from ATT buyers or Punggol's old timer with regards to ATT project..

I'm keen in ATT and when discussing it with a friend, was informed that the site has a haunted house and this house will be refurinshed into a club house... When I asked is this house presently on site, the site sales agent just merely coyed about it without saying much.

I've google and manage to find this http://www.spi.com.sg/spi_files/punggol_kampong_house/main03.htm

Can anyone advise on this?:confused:

dun buy lah! with or w/o ghost also dun buy lah!:p

look for resale:D

westman
20-09-11, 09:30
dun buy lah! with or w/o ghost also dun buy lah!:p

look for resale:D

Bro, mind to share why? :confused:

devilplate
20-09-11, 09:34

this topic been discussed many times liao lor

buy resale rather den buy new launches in current situation....i guess most ppl here wud agree wif me

somemore the ave px is ard 920psf instead of 866psf....hahaha

westman
20-09-11, 09:38
this topic been discussed many times liao lor

buy resale rather den buy new launches in current situation....i guess most ppl here wud agree wif me

somemore the ave px is ard 920psf instead of 866psf....hahaha

Asking becos am too lazy to scan thru 90++ pages of postings... :p
Seem like I've to give it a miss... :rolleyes:

stalingrad
20-09-11, 09:43
Shrewd and shrewder?

thank you, I stand corrected.

devilplate
20-09-11, 09:44
Asking becos am too lazy to scan thru 90++ pages of postings... :p
Seem like I've to give it a miss... :rolleyes:

how can u be lazy?!?!?!

u can shortlist a few projects or those gona TOP soon den call up a few agts to do the job for u la:2cents:

proud owner
20-09-11, 09:51

why dont you capitalise on it and set up a kopi shop near your FH condo ?

proud owner
20-09-11, 09:54
[quote=DC33_2008]This is the same with Jurong Island and Pulau Bukom. Should we stay away from these areas? Not many places to stay?:scared-4:

we should also stay AWAY from Killiney / Grangeford

on weekends, when u need the peace most , SCAPE is so noisy

westman
20-09-11, 09:58
how can u be lazy?!?!?!

u can shortlist a few projects or those gona TOP soon den call up a few agts to do the job for u la:2cents:

Lazy as in scan thru the postings here lah.. ;)
Anyway, has been going aroung the island over the past weeks to look see look see and tot ATT looks ok thus asking...However, me just scan thru some posting here and it seem like nay sayers more wor...:scared-5:

mantrix
20-09-11, 10:03
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Pasir Gudang is an industrial (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industry) town located 35 km east of Johor Bahru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johor_Bahru) in Malaysia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia). It is the eastern end of the Johor Bahru metropolitan area. The population is around 100,000. It is connected by the 4 lane Pasir Gudang Highway (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasir_Gudang_Highway), a trunk road, and a railway line to Johor Bahru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johor_Bahru). The main industries are transportation and logistics, shipbuilding, petrochemicals and other heavy industries, and oil palm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_palm) storage and distribution.

It is the site of one of two major power stations in the state of Johor, the Sultan Iskandar Power Station (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Iskandar_Power_Station)".

They have sited their heavy industries far away from their main population. Unfortunately, it is located just across the street from one of Singapore's most densely populated area in the near future.

all ATT residents will frequent Punggol Mall frequently - air-conditioned and filters out any polluted air :jogging:

buttercarp
20-09-11, 10:08
This is the same with Jurong Island and Pulau Bukom. Should we stay away from these areas? Not many places to stay?:scared-4:

But the above places are in Singapore, so environment ministry can control. But JB one we can't control.
Anyway, pollution is everywhere.
Just have to take food high in anti oxidants to protect ourselves.
Anyway we spend half the time away at work and not all the time at home.

stalingrad
20-09-11, 10:09
Anyway, has been going aroung the island over the past weeks to look see look see and tot ATT looks ok thus asking...However, me just scan thru some posting here and it seem like nay sayers more wor...:scared-5:

Not afraid of ghosts. Not me.

I am just amazed by the rationale given by some people for buying into the project. As I said many times before, the project just looks cheap. But it is not cheap, given the many disadvantages in the design (two or three balconies), the M factor, and the inadequate parking facilities, pollution, and cramp factor.

Now I am not even sure it looks cheap given that some even paid more than $950 psf to get their "dream" units. for this price, you can get a decent unit at the Luxurie, not that I am a fan of the Luxurie.

mantrix
20-09-11, 10:11

I am just amazed by the rationale given by some people for buying into the project. As I said many times before, the project just looks cheap. But it is not cheap, given the many disadvantages in the design (two or three balconies), the M factor, and the inadequate parking facilities, pollution, and cramp factor.

Now I am not even sure it looks cheap given that some even paid more than $950 psf to get their "dream" units. for this price, you can get a decent unit at the Luxurie, not that I am a fan of the Luxurie.

you must understand Singaporean mentality - as long as near mall, near MRT = good. Given the proximity of this project, no surprises mah

masterkey
20-09-11, 10:11
thank you, I stand corrected.

No worries. For a moment, thought that you have something against the women of the Kuik family... ha ha. :)

stalingrad
20-09-11, 10:17
you must understand Singaporean mentality - as long as near mall, near MRT = good. Given the proximity of this project, no surprises mah

but the luxurie is also near a MRT. why isn't the showflat mobbed?

I guess it is the M that drew the crowd in. It is casting a spell on the unwary people. Once you are in the showflat, you can never get out until you buy.

stalingrad
20-09-11, 10:18
No worries. For a moment, thought that you have something against the women of the Kuik family... ha ha. :)
haha, taming of the shrew. I got it.

buttercarp
20-09-11, 10:19

I guess it is the M that drew the crowd in. It is casting a spell on the unwary people. Once you are in the showflat, you can never get out until you buy.

This is so scary:scared-3: .

However those with Vitamin M deficiency will not succumb to it.

mantrix
20-09-11, 10:23

2 things i can think of - price and state of mall.

Compass Point is a normal mall whereas the one at Punggol is a mega one - means more walking space and time to kill...

Worsty
20-09-11, 10:32
I think the point that most supporters and detractors have is this

Supporters

Buying mostly for home stay (with a view to capitalise and further upgrade next time), HDB up graders having been living in the North East for a few years and have NO issues with the location having been accustomed in their daily lives.

Finds ATT a good buy as it is premium location (MRT, Mall) from what they are used to and also as it is within their affordability range. If ATT is not present, Luxurie would be considered a possible purchase except that it's slightly more expensive (after factoring in that you're paying less balcony space, better furnishing, facilities etc)

Detractors

Mostly the ones that can't fathom how one can stays in such a far out place and insist that it's good. Buys properties as an investment and not for home stay.

My :2cents:

Let the ones who have purchased ATT to enjoy their buys. Different people have different expectations of their properties at different stages and needs of their lives. They have already paid for the 5% and some the 20%, there's no turning back already.

As long as their purchase of ATT doesn't hurt you or your family in the process (probably not la unless your family members sit on board of Keppel land and/or owns many shares in that company :D), i don't see the need to 'pour cold water' on them. I guess this applies to other developments as well.

masterkey
20-09-11, 10:38
Showroom mass hysteria is a real phenomenon. I guess the psychiatrists may have a theory behind it, but you just need to go down to ATT showroom and witness the craziness in the air whenever a new stack is announced for sale. If you are not severely Vitamin M deficient, you'll automatically want to reach for the cheque book... :scared-4:

Although in this case the price quantum is very attractive, $730k for a 2br condo steps away from MRT station. Where to find in Singapore?

victorchoo
20-09-11, 11:05

maybe you might want to look out for the next development in this area?

I'm eyeing for the Watertown project by FEO IF the price is right though... :o

http://i52.tinypic.com/fjjeom.jpg

ysyap
20-09-11, 11:07

Now I am not even sure it looks cheap given that some even paid more than $950 psf to get their "dream" units. for this price, you can get a decent unit at the Luxurie, not that I am a fan of the Luxurie.If you are afraid of the M factor, Sim Lian, squeezing every cent from buyers are probably more scary! :scared-1: This project offers 2 scare factors, the M factor and the S factor. S for Sim Lian.

devilplate
20-09-11, 11:08
This is so scary:scared-3: .

However those with Vitamin M deficiency will not succumb to it.

no scare la

jus dun bring chq bk and even IC(cannot even reserve while driving hm to fetch ur chq bk...hehe)

buttercarp
20-09-11, 11:13
maybe you might want to look out for the next development in this area?

I'm eyeing for the Watertown project by FEO IF the price is right though... :o

So far FEO price has never been right for me.

devilplate
20-09-11, 11:16
So far FEO price has never been right for me.

so far, i love FEO projects:D

somehow dun really like FEO cum FCT projects

FEO pricing not agressive anymore after the founder byebye

buttercarp
20-09-11, 11:19
so far, i love FEO projects:D

somehow dun really like FEO cum FCT projects

FEO pricing not agressive anymore after the founder byebye

I also like FEO projects as they got class, but the price has not been right, and I know with them, cannot bargain.

Akira Fudou
20-09-11, 11:22
I also like FEO projects as they got class, but the price has not been right, and I know with them, cannot bargain.

I cant say the same to Mi Casa.

proud owner
20-09-11, 11:23
Showroom mass hysteria is a real phenomenon. I guess the psychiatrists may have a theory behind it, but you just need to go down to ATT showroom and witness the craziness in the air whenever a new stack is announced for sale. If you are not severely Vitamin M deficient, you'll automatically want to reach for the cheque book... :scared-4:

Although in this case the price quantum is very attractive, $730k for a 2br condo steps away from MRT station. Where to find in Singapore?

i presume its circle line ?

my singapore colleagues told me ... its not fun taking circle line.. cos ALMOST all will get off at the same station, which is the interchange ,,as such ... usually STAND all the way to interchange ...then whole train empty ..

then the next rush is walking to the main line .. and again super pack at the main line ..

she said she tried taking the bus .. though it took a longer time to get to destination .. she got a seat .. and the all in time difference from seng kang to raffles place , by bus and by Circle + main line ... was not too much ..

anyone ..any real life experience taking circle line ?

devilplate
20-09-11, 11:25
I cant say the same to Mi Casa.

they got lots of projects....so got high end to low end definitely lah

i had very pleasant experience wif a few FEO projects upon TOP:D

devilplate
20-09-11, 11:35

i took during offpeak timing so....

got plenty of seats hehe

and ya agree on the walking part but its fully a/c la....so ok for me la

circle line definitely useful la

now its a breeze to travel from the east to bishan for eg

Eldenfirefly
20-09-11, 11:52
For circle line, iIf you are at Bishan, its definitely great. Can travel to different places while bypassing the city centre if that's not where you are going.

Stage 3 is going to be up soon. Then from Bishan,

go Indoor Stadium - 1 train,
go harbour front/Sentosa - 1 train
Go east side, save time by bypassing city centre.
Go west side, same thing.

victorchoo
20-09-11, 11:56

but FEO customers got special rates one.... :)

Wild Falcon
20-09-11, 11:57
Circle line only serves to connect the other lines - it in itself is usless. Try asking those staying in say Farrer Road station. Most prefer to take buses if they don't have cars. The numerous interchanges, transfers and detours means they take a lot of time to get to town.

my singapore colleagues told me ... its not fun taking circle line.. cos ALMOST all will get off at the same station, which is the interchange ,,as such ... usually STAND all the way to interchange ...then whole train empty ..

then the next rush is walking to the main line .. and again super pack at the main line ..

she said she tried taking the bus .. though it took a longer time to get to destination .. she got a seat .. and the all in time difference from seng kang to raffles place , by bus and by Circle + main line ... was not too much ..

victorchoo
20-09-11, 12:00
they got lots of projects....so got high end to low end definitely lah

i had very pleasant experience wif a few FEO projects upon TOP:D

i like their buffets, quiznos and tully's.... :ashamed1:

buttercarp
20-09-11, 12:02
but FEO customers got special rates one.... :)

Ya, I heard.
Also got furniture vouchers on TOP, right?
The problem is that I have never been an FEO customer.

devilplate
20-09-11, 12:04
Ya, I heard.
Also got furniture vouchers on TOP, right?
The problem is that I have never been an FEO customer.
U dun hf to buy from feo directly....as long u got any feo existing project on hand shall b entitled to loyalty discounts:D

buttercarp
20-09-11, 12:12
i like their buffets, quiznos and tully's.... :ashamed1:

Hahahaha.... i attended one of their buffets long ago at the waterplace and it was good.
But the most recent one at suncottages was pathetic and the price of the cluster house was to me, exorbitant.
But amazingly suncottages have been sold out!
http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCORP.WEB/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=186

ysyap
20-09-11, 12:32
Circle line only serves to connect the other lines - it in itself is usless. Try asking those staying in say Farrer Road station. Most prefer to take buses if they don't have cars. The numerous interchanges, transfers and detours means they take a lot of time to get to town.Circle line only serves to reduce travel time between different lines via mrt. True beneficiaries will be those staying beside the circle line. Reduce the chance of changing line. Can be quite a chore if its daily routine... Commuters become like robots moving on the conveyor belt in machine's production line!!! :tsk-tsk:

fclim
20-09-11, 13:03

MRT is not everything. The other day, a friend of mine wanted to go from Toa Payoh to Bukit Batok. He could either take a bus or MRT. If he takes the MRT, he would need to use the NS line and travel all the way to Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang and then Bt Batok. That would take about 45 mins and he has to stand all the way.

In the end, he took SBS bus no. 506. Lo and behold, he reached Bt Batok in 20 mins as 506 is an express bus and travels by the PIE. And he got a seat all the way.

ysyap
20-09-11, 13:20
MRT is not everything. The other day, a friend of mine wanted to go from Toa Payoh to Bukit Batok. He could either take a bus or MRT. If he takes the MRT, he would need to use the NS line and travel all the way to Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang and then Bt Batok. That would take about 45 mins and he has to stand all the way.

In the end, he took SBS bus no. 506. Lo and behold, he reached Bt Batok in 20 mins as 506 is an express bus and travels by the PIE. And he got a seat all the way.Agreed. Expressway is the key to reducing travel time. Bus 190 also travels on expressway and is faster when traveling from Orchard to the far west! Hmmm... commuters just have to know when to take what! :D

kane
20-09-11, 13:55

In the end, he took SBS bus no. 506. Lo and behold, he reached Bt Batok in 20 mins as 506 is an express bus and travels by the PIE. And he got a seat all the way.

Mrt is good to go into the city. For other places, it could use some improvement.

stalingrad
20-09-11, 14:51
I think the point that most supporters and detractors have is this

Supporters

Buying mostly for home stay (with a view to capitalise and further upgrade next time), HDB up graders having been living in the North East for a few years and have NO issues with the location having been accustomed in their daily lives.

Finds ATT a good buy as it is premium location (MRT, Mall) from what they are used to and also as it is within their affordability range. If ATT is not present, Luxurie would be considered a possible purchase except that it's slightly more expensive (after factoring in that you're paying less balcony space, better furnishing, facilities etc)

Detractors

Mostly the ones that can't fathom how one can stays in such a far out place and insist that it's good. Buys properties as an investment and not for home stay.

My :2cents:

Let the ones who have purchased ATT to enjoy their buys. Different people have different expectations of their properties at different stages and needs of their lives. They have already paid for the 5% and some the 20%, there's no turning back already.

As long as their purchase of ATT doesn't hurt you or your family in the process (probably not la unless your family members sit on board of Keppel land and/or owns many shares in that company :D), i don't see the need to 'pour cold water' on them. I guess this applies to other developments as well.
wow you are good enough to be a judge in court. Yes, it is unfathomable for most of us.

but frankly, we did not, at least I did not, try to pour cold water on the buyers. I wrote what I wrote out of the kindness of my heart. I attempted to explain to the would-be buyers they are not getting a good deal. and I really believe that many of them will be sorry one day.

victorchoo
20-09-11, 15:09
wow you are good enough to be a judge in court. Yes, it is unfathomable for most of us.

but frankly, we did not, at least I did not, try to pour cold water on the buyers. I wrote what I wrote out of the kindness of my heart. I attempted to explain to the would-be buyers they are not getting a good deal. and I really believe that many of them will be sorry one day.

:scared-4:
wow... this really comes as a surprise for me....

although i did not invest in this project as well...

buttercarp
20-09-11, 15:18

How can so many people be sorry?
Stalingrad, why would they be sorry?
You think the price will drop?
If this drop, other places eg carabelle will also drop and those who bought can be sorry altogether.
Anyway if price drop but have holding power then just hold lor, nothing to be sorry about.

land118
20-09-11, 15:28
Buy to stay, no issue, price dropped also remain. I believe many buyers are upgraders who love the area and have family support group ( parents, in-laws ) staying close by in Hougang, SengKang, Ponggol area.:2cents:

iwantgizmos
20-09-11, 16:10
Buy to stay, no issue, price dropped also remain. I believe many buyers are upgraders who love the area and have family support group ( parents, in-laws ) staying close by in Hougang, SengKang, Ponggol area.:2cents:
true true....
many want to remain close with the families/relatives...
families love togetherness and bonding...
money can't buy you love....

Worsty
20-09-11, 16:17
true true....
many want to remain close with the families/relatives...
families love togetherness and bonding...
money can't buy you love....

lots of money can relocate all your family members to D15 though :D

stalingrad
20-09-11, 16:58
If this drop, other places eg carabelle will also drop and those who bought can be sorry altogether.
Anyway if price drop but have holding power then just hold lor, nothing to be sorry about.

the reason you guys have bought a unit at ATT is because "it is cheap." If it is cheap, you are unlikely to lose money when the real estate market corrects.

As I said, it is not cheap. thus, you are as likely to lose money as other buyers of any condo at this time.

Thus, buy for any reason except for the cheap thing. it is not cheap.

masterkey
20-09-11, 17:15
the reason you guys have bought a unit at ATT is because "it is cheap." If it is cheap, you are unlikely to lose money when the real estate market corrects.

As I said, it is not cheap. thus, you are as likely to lose money as other buyers of any condo at this time.

Confucius said: Nothing is cheap now, compared to when the market corrects ... and in the long run, we are all dead.:)

Laguna
20-09-11, 17:37

yes, FEO has changed a lot
1. they dun bid sky high prices
2. price more attractive
3. furishing better
4. landscape is one of the best

and finally, they have the price integrity even facing the big bulk purchasers from China

Worsty
20-09-11, 17:53

I agree that it's not cheap for that location and given a choice, will never stay at that location.

However, the buyers here in this forum are getting ATT for a number of reasons and probably includes what i'm about to mention.

1) Some up-graders buy to stay and used to/love the location (mentioned previously)

2) Some buy as first home as they don't qualify for HDB due to marrying late but want to be with their friends who did marry early and is based in the north east

The above 2 are valid reasons enough to buy the place if you can afford it. ATT is the first private in Ponggol and is seen as a good buy if they can't buy ECs (over 12k combined) or hate the distance from Prive or River Parc.

For example, i will never move out of D14/15/16 as all my closest friends are based within these districts. D18 is about the furthest i'll push if i ever have to downgrade in my latter years etc.

From prestige point of view, D9/10/11 is great in the eyes of many, but if someone wants to gift me any unit i want anywhere in Singapore, you won't see me choosing from Nassims, Cluny Park, Dempsey, Grange road etc but Mountbatten, Meyer , Amber, Bayshore etc.

It's a personal preference thing. Buying ATT MAY (i stress may as no one knows how the prices will be in the future) seem unsound from an investment point of view to some but it's not ALL about capital gains when people decide on their homes.

Again, my :2cents:

toufu
20-09-11, 18:09

point taken. Let's move on :cheers1: ATT buyers are happy with their buys for whatever reasons. :D If you think Luxurie is better, then so be it. But ATT buyers have done their research, and surely, the balcony is so much bigger than ATT balcony. Go take a closer look. ;)

flagship74
20-09-11, 18:46
Please don't feel sorry coz changi prison is full of sorry prisoner:D

ulrich76
20-09-11, 18:51

Stalingrad, u can say Att is not worth it etc etc. But saying people will be sorry is a bit too much. I dunno why u are so against Att. U stay in carabelle which is like near jurong east? Do u even know this area well?

masterkey
20-09-11, 20:13
Carabelle in JE? Closer to pandan loop and panjuru rather. Same developer as ATT - Sim Lian. But it's FH or 999LH vs ATT 99LH, on the other han ATT has MRT next door. Perhaps their price will equalize at some point within 10yrs.

ulrich76
20-09-11, 20:36
Carabelle in JE? Closer to pandan loop and panjuru rather. Same developer as ATT - Sim Lian. But it's FH or 999LH vs ATT 99LH, on the other han ATT has MRT next door. Perhaps their price will equalize at some point within 10yrs.

Think can see just before the jurong town hall slip road. Frankly dun care abt the price or anything regarding carabelle. Every condo/hdb will have buyers and their reasons for buying. As long as they happy who are we to judge and give disparaging remarks

victorchoo
20-09-11, 20:50
Think can see just before the jurong town hall slip road. Frankly dun care abt the price or anything regarding carabelle. Every condo/hdb will have buyers and their reasons for buying. As long as they happy who are we to judge and give disparaging remarks
Don't tell me this is your very first encounter with him.... lol.... :)

land118
20-09-11, 21:10
As per Stalingrad, All buyers, u are Siberians, living in ULU estate...:D

For people like us who have lived in the city fringe for more than 15 years, Punggol is very very far, and may as well be Siberia. that price is not low at all.

phantom_opera
20-09-11, 21:10
The Battle of Stalingrad was a major battle of World War II in which Nazi Germany and its allies fought the Soviet Union for control of the city of Stalingrad (now Volgograd) in southwestern Russia. The battle took place between 23 August 1942 and 2 February 1943. It was among the largest on the Eastern Front and was marked by its brutality and disregard for military and civilian casualties. It was amongst the bloodiest battles in the history of warfare with the higher estimates of combined casualties amounting to nearly two million.

:D

land118
20-09-11, 21:21
The Battle of Stalingrad was a major battle of World War II in which Nazi Germany and its allies fought the Soviet Union for control of the city of Stalingrad (now Volgograd) in southwestern Russia. The battle took place between 23 August 1942 and 2 February 1943. It was among the largest on the Eastern Front and was marked by its brutality and disregard for military and civilian casualties. It was amongst the bloodiest battles in the history of warfare with the higher estimates of combined casualties amounting to nearly two million.

:D
In its defeat, the crippling losses suffered by Germany's military proved to be insurmountable for the war...

amk
20-09-11, 21:59
Speaking of which, the German movie, Stalingrad, is one of my favorite war movies ;) very brutal depiction of war. Not ur saving private Ryan nonsense ok.

buttercarp
20-09-11, 22:06
As per Stalingrad, All buyers, u are Siberians, living in ULU estate...:D

Stalingrad is in Russia right?
In Singapore, nowhere is ulu lah.
BTW, do the high floor units of ATT facing north have seaview?

ysyap
20-09-11, 22:10
Can't be fully sure but the sea is still a significant distance away so may not have any seaview after all! :rolleyes:

ecimbew
20-09-11, 22:19

For me, it's because of the developer. I don't like how they do business. Full stop.

ecimbew
20-09-11, 22:32
http://www.tpmtechnopark.com.my/Biofuel/Biofuel%20Hub%20Map%2047in%20x%2060in.jpg

masterkey
20-09-11, 22:37

Surely you didn't find those remarks about carabelle disparaging, did you?

victorchoo
20-09-11, 22:51
Don't think so. Waterway Terraces will be as tall as ATT. But I'm pretty sure there will be a church and a school directly across the road. :o

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2010-06-30/waterwayterraces_3.jpg

DaytonaSS
20-09-11, 23:24
From prestige point of view, D9/10/11 is great in the eyes of many, but if someone wants to gift me any unit i want anywhere in Singapore, you won't see me choosing from Nassims, Cluny Park, Dempsey, Grange road etc but Mountbatten, Meyer , Amber, Bayshore etc.

Again, my :2cents:

does your list also exclude the legendary "The Marq"?

dtrax
20-09-11, 23:35
Marq is a different class of its own.. the cream of the crop

devilplate
20-09-11, 23:40
Marq is a different class of its own.. the cream of the crop
Actually to me the location not really top top in tat area leh:beats-me-man:

But px top top la....whahaha:D

Stoney Stone Stone
20-09-11, 23:54

There is place that is ulu in Singapore.
The place is call ULU PANDAN.:D

westman
21-09-11, 00:16

And not forgetting a flyover call ULU SEMBAWANG FLYOVER....:D :D :D ;)

ecimbew
21-09-11, 01:19

Maybe... Maybe not

http://pythonians.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/overlayed-masterplan.jpg

bargain hunter
21-09-11, 01:19
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_40ECD2C57E8211744825791100382920/$file/announce-IPT_A.Treasure.Trove.pdf?openelement

including $2.746m penthouse. buyers, check if they got a kelong deal or a fair deal as unit numbers and prices are disclosed. :)

ecimbew
21-09-11, 01:25
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2011-06-08/punggol-locationplan-overlay-lg.jpg

dtrax
21-09-11, 02:55
:cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1: Celebrating the 100th page for ATT... Sim lIan has done it again, never before has any forum reach 100 pages if my memory serves correctly :):)

I gonna celebrate with prata n ice-cream, hope wun lao sai 2moro

GSLJ
21-09-11, 06:14
:cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1: :cheers1: Celebrating the 100th page for ATT... Sim lIan has done it again, never before has any forum reach 100 pages if my memory serves correctly :):)

I gonna celebrate with prata n ice-cream, hope wun lao sai 2moroSo hit 100 pages, the developers will give more discount? :p

Prata with ice cream shiok!!! Maybe add a nice cuppa Milo Dinosaur? :p

kingkong1984
21-09-11, 06:38
This is worst than EC but more expansive than EC.

It's that bad.

On the bright side, it cannot get any worst and price should hold if the EC plot beside is sold at above 700 psf. Otherwise, it's a few blocks of matila house. Old looking. The layout and the facade is just like HDBs. So it must be cheap.

Anyway, results very good and I still maintain a buy on this, for investment or self stay. But there are other choices.....

Good luck!

stalingrad
21-09-11, 07:24

How come I am not surprised by the childish, disparaging responses from Singaporeans to my comments, which many in the forum agreed were unbiased and well grounded?

I have been here long enough to have gotten used to them and those that make them. It is in your DNA.

westman
21-09-11, 08:29

I gonna celebrate with prata n ice-cream, hope wun lao sai 2moro

Congrat! :)
Off hand, I came to know that Caspian has 188 pages..
Will scan the whole forum for other projects which have exceeding 100 pages as well. I think quite a few wor.
Anyone else to provide more info?
Have fun.;)

victorchoo
21-09-11, 08:41
How come I am not surprised by the childish, disparaging responses from Singaporeans to my comments, which many in the forum agreed were unbiased and well grounded?

I have been here long enough to have gotten used to them and those that make them. It is in your DNA.

pls quote.

or is it you're just living in your make-believes? :beats-me-man:

to me, you're just a typical keyboard warrior. nothing more.

Fleur
21-09-11, 08:52

Please don't come here and make nationality-biased baseless statements. If you start getting unwelcome remarks in every thread you go to, it is time to examine within yourself what went wrong.