PDA

View Full Version : NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

sotidy
21-05-12, 09:26
Hi Sotidy,

Any new updates for us? :) :) :)

Ha ha....

One thing that I observed quite clearly is the windows are indeed 'black-colour' tinted. In terms of progress, not very visible from the outside but I would think whether TOP Q4 or TOP Q1 is more of their business decision rather construction progress. They can almost certainly go faster though I think their current speed is normal (slow). Ultimately, it depends on when they would want to recognise their revenue and profit so that their YTY or QTQ business results can be sustained in this uncertain situations.

sotidy
21-05-12, 22:57
Ha ha....

One thing that I observed quite clearly is the windows are indeed 'black-colour' tinted. In terms of progress, not very visible from the outside but I would think whether TOP Q4 or TOP Q1 is more of their business decision rather construction progress. They can almost certainly go faster though I think their current speed is normal (slow). Ultimately, it depends on when they would want to recognise their revenue and profit so that their YTY or QTQ business results can be sustained in this uncertain situations.
Peanutboy...this photo is for you...

3C
21-05-12, 23:09

shall wait & see whether your projection that the cranes will be gone by June.
Perhaps it is another good gauge on the progress. the white paint is covering more & more area now. Is it going to be pure white again like Livia, hope not:scared-3: ?

Peanutboy16
22-05-12, 07:02
Thanks, Sotidy! You are my reliable photographer for NV's progress. :D :D

carbuncle
22-05-12, 08:29

I like the curves. And the black tint. Really beautiful. Regret mebber buy....

sotidy
22-05-12, 12:33
shall wait & see whether your projection that the cranes will be gone by June.
Perhaps it is another good gauge on the progress. the white paint is covering more & more area now. Is it going to be pure white again like Livia, hope not:scared-3: ?

Ya...white paint covering more and more area now indeed....I dun think it is impossible to complete by Q4. Naturally the company want to spread out their revenue recognition to show sustained revenue/profit then to show lumpy revenue/profit. Yes, I am still betting for the cranes to be gone by June. Water tanks should be up within next fortnight :D

sotidy
22-05-12, 12:35
Thanks, Sotidy! You are my reliable photographer for NV's progress. :D :D

Did you notice the pillar at the MBR is black in colour? A bit wierd hor...:D

sotidy
22-05-12, 12:37
I like the curves. And the black tint. Really beautiful. Regret mebber buy....

The curve and black tint reminds me of the glass / concorde / holiday inn atrium hotel. :D

wildfaye29
22-05-12, 13:20
Thanks sotidy for all the pics and updates!

I believe the dark coloured pillar in the MBR is due to the dark tint of the windows on the pillar, it should be light coloured. Can save some $ to tint the windows too.

I'm hoping to move in before Q2 2013!

Btw, does anyone know the floor to ceiling height?

carbuncle
22-05-12, 13:31
The curve and black tint reminds me of the glass / concorde / holiday inn atrium hotel. :D

Which is nice, isnt it....retro

Very typical of CDL hotels wakakakaka

sotidy
22-05-12, 14:55
Which is nice, isnt it....retro

Very typical of CDL hotels wakakakaka

You mean that glass/concorde/holiday inn atrium was initially built/owned by M&C? I didn't know that. :D

sotidy
22-05-12, 14:57
Thanks sotidy for all the pics and updates!

I believe the dark coloured pillar in the MBR is due to the dark tint of the windows on the pillar, it should be light coloured. Can save some $ to tint the windows too.

I'm hoping to move in before Q2 2013!

Btw, does anyone know the floor to ceiling height?

Are you asking me again? :D Ha ha...
From what I know, it's 2.9m. We shall find out in...appx 7mths' time.

Peanutboy16
22-05-12, 15:04
Everything about NV, we ask Sotidy. Can propose that you be part of the MCST committee already. Hahaha... :D :D :D

carbuncle
22-05-12, 15:10
You mean that glass/concorde/holiday inn atrium was initially built/owned by M&C? I didn't know that. :D

Not sure... I was referring to CDL old projects... I thought many of them had dark tinted glass facade.... Maybe is another developer :P

I do know thought CDl like to use false wall....

sotidy
22-05-12, 15:26
Not sure... I was referring to CDL old projects... I thought many of them had dark tinted glass facade.... Maybe is another developer :P

I do know thought CDl like to use false wall....

I think sometimes it is the 'trend' in the building industry. Maybe in those days, it was fashionable to have dark tinted glass facade. e.g. the former Glass hotel, former Le Meridien (The one near somerset). The names change when the ownership changes. M Hotel (by CDL's M&C) at Anson Raod also have black tinted glass.

sotidy
22-05-12, 15:27
Everything about NV, we ask Sotidy. Can propose that you be part of the MCST committee already. Hahaha... :D :D :D

LOL. There are more capable people out there ...
But I am willing to share whatever information I have ...
:D

keanie
22-05-12, 22:18

Should have known this thread on NV much earlier:confused::confused::confused: After reading many of the updates, agreed with Peanutboy16 tat bro Sotidy provide very good & systematic updates. For a moment thought he is one of CDL ppl. Haha

sotidy
22-05-12, 23:22
Should have known this thread on NV much earlier:confused::confused::confused: After reading many of the updates, agreed with Peanutboy16 tat bro Sotidy provide very good & systematic updates. For a moment thought he is one of CDL ppl. Haha

Haha...no...I am not in the building or property industry. :D

Peanutboy16
23-05-12, 08:25
Sotidy,

Does not matter what you are working as, as along as you keep the updates coming! :D ;) :D ;)

Actually, we can also share ID firms contact when the time comes to do reno. Share, share and compare prices. Maybe can get bulk discount for certain basic stuffs. :spliff: :spliff: :D

sotidy
23-05-12, 08:31
Sotidy,

Does not matter what you are working as, as along as you keep the updates coming! :D ;) :D ;)

Actually, we can also share ID firms contact when the time comes to do reno. Share, share and compare prices. Maybe can get bulk discount for certain basic stuffs. :spliff: :spliff: :D

I have more or less decided on who to engage and target price. Of course things can change since there's about 6-7 mths more to TOP. +-10% is ok as long as the output is within time and quality. Is the facebook group for NV active? :D

Peanutboy16
23-05-12, 10:07
Not sure if the fb page is active.... But I will only join if its a closed group. Don't want my fb friends to know where I stay. Me private person. :scared-5: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wildfaye29
23-05-12, 10:53
I have more or less decided on who to engage and target price. Of course things can change since there's about 6-7 mths more to TOP. +-10% is ok as long as the output is within time and quality. Is the facebook group for NV active? :D

Yes yes, so not only i tink Q4 2012 is poss! I tink the Q2 2012 update will be approx 75% complete, cranes gone, water tanks all up!

Thx for advising the 2.9m flr to ceiling height too!

sotidy
23-05-12, 11:10
Yes yes, so not only i tink Q4 2012 is poss! I tink the Q2 2012 update will be approx 75% complete, cranes gone, water tanks all up!

Thx for advising the 2.9m flr to ceiling height too!

Yes its possible. Some other folks in other sections of this forum were 'suggesting' that NV's construction is too fast and hence will be of poor quality. Whether poor quality or not I can't say for sure but certainly its not fast. Now that their blocks have 'suddenly' reached the top, maybe their blocks will also suffer from poor quality? :D

The truly fast ones are those HDBs in Sengkang/Punggol area. Abt 1.5 years from nothing to fully built and ready to move in.

sotidy
23-05-12, 11:11
Not sure if the fb page is active.... But I will only join if its a closed group. Don't want my fb friends to know where I stay. Me private person. :scared-5: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Me too. Haha...

Peanutboy16
23-05-12, 11:36
I beg to differ that fast means poor quality. It depends on the developer and I don't think developer likes to be branded as delivering projects of poor quality cos they do it fast. Some developers take their own sweet time and end up, quality also not fantastic. I feel it boils down to the developer and its supporting contractors, not on speed.

Afterall, if the finishings is not good, they will need to spend time rectifying the defects so might as well do it well now. Most importantly, company name at stake and for established firm like CDL, their brand is very important.

wildfaye29
23-05-12, 12:38
btw, does anyone know where we can the T.O.P. dates of properties?

carbuncle
23-05-12, 12:43
Maybe here higher chance...

Any rich sis here single below 35 owns two or more property hdb condo landed doesnt matter.

sotidy
23-05-12, 13:57

Depends on your perspective.
1. Developer will give a very safe (safe for them) TOP date. This is usually stated in the brochure, website etc. Cannot remember if it is in the S&P but should have something like that.
2. The other way is to go to the site and look at the board to see if there's any changes to the dates stated there.
3. Another way is to go to developer website to check for update (e.g. CDL, F&N etc do provide update).
4. Yet another way is to sniff out information from the developer's quarterly financial results/release (for listed company).
5. Lastly, from BCA, assuming you would like to know the actual TOP have an already TOPed project. http://www.bca.gov.sg/TOPCSC/top_inspection.html

sotidy
23-05-12, 14:21
Maybe here higher chance...

Any rich sis here single below 35 owns two or more property hdb condo landed doesnt matter.

From what I know, yes have but below 40 :D

carbuncle
23-05-12, 14:26
From what I know, yes have but below 40 :D

Who who... Nominate pls! Yes must relax criteria coz Polling day is near and i oni got 2 sis... Need 3 more at least thx :scared-2:

keanie
23-05-12, 14:46
If for NV itself, you can go to this site

http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml

wildfaye29
23-05-12, 15:10
Thx sotidy, the actual link is http://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ListDetails.aspx

Thx Keanie, i have been using the CDL's website http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml every quarterly.

I've been monitoring CDL's Volari @ Balmoral, Q4 2011 was 64%, Q1 2012 is 79% and expected to TOP Q2 2012 (this quarter).

I am hoping NV's progress will be similar to hope for a Q4 TOP.

sotidy
23-05-12, 15:35

Thx Keanie, i have been using the CDL's website http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml every quarterly.

I've been monitoring CDL's Volari @ Balmoral, Q4 2011 was 64%, Q1 2012 is 79% and expected to TOP Q2 2012 (this quarter).

Hee...the tank must be installed hopefully by end of this month and tower crane gone by early next month to have chance. :D
Actually time passes quite quickly hor...last year this time...I think they just started stacking blk 83,85,87,89

keanie
23-05-12, 17:16
Sotidy,

Agreed with you that, we can share ID firms contact, esp good and reliable ones. Of course $$ must be reasonable too. I am more interested in more storage area (wall cabinets), TV console and feature walls at the moment. Me, also a private person. If possible, we can share by PM lor :):)

sotidy
23-05-12, 17:54
Agreed with you that, we can share ID firms contact, esp good and reliable ones. Of course $$ must be reasonable too. I am more interested in more storage area (wall cabinets), TV console and feature walls at the moment. Me, also a private person. If possible, we can share by PM lor :):)

For me, the 'must-have' items are:
i) Something for the yard opening.
ii) Something for the living room planter
iii) Curtain/blinds for all the necessary areas.
iv) Lights around the house.
v) Carpentry works - Integrated Storage at baywindow for MBR
vi) Carpentry works - Integrated Study Table/Solution at baywindow for BRs/Study.

Optional items are:
i) Carpentry works - Storage Sofa / Storage Dining bench/table?

keanie
23-05-12, 18:43

CDL is rather a conservative developer. At the very worst, if they delivered by Q2 2013, they are still on schedule. If earlier, its a bonus. Sure, CDL does not want something to happen like the recent complaints of some committed buyers, think in PL, where the over promised TOP date by agent, cannot be met.

But, looking at the progress, think Q4 or Q1 2013 highly possible. Cheers:rolleyes::rolleyes:

keanie
23-05-12, 21:39
Something interesting to share. Not sure, have anyone brought up. There are some large scale construction on going across Pasir Ris Drive 8 or opp CDL site, beneath the MRT tracks. Does anyone know what is it?

iwantgizmos
23-05-12, 23:01
Something interesting to share. Not sure, have anyone brought up. There are some large scale construction on going across Pasir Ris Drive 8 or opp CDL site, beneath the MRT tracks. Does anyone know what is it?

That is Costa Ris BTO.
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Costa+Ris+review%3A+Location/
http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Costa+Ris+review%3A+Site+layout+and+best+units/

sotidy
24-05-12, 00:31

Yes it's the HDB BTO.

keanie
24-05-12, 11:32
Yes it's the HDB BTO.

Thanks soitdy n iwantgizmos. Aiyah, how I miss this ad. Pasir Ris area getting more active.

sotidy
24-05-12, 11:47
Thanks soitdy n iwantgizmos. Aiyah, how I miss this ad. Pasir Ris area getting more active.

And more crowded of course. :D

keanie
24-05-12, 11:49
For me, the 'must-have' items are:
i) Something for the yard opening.
ii) Something for the living room planter
iii) Curtain/blinds for all the necessary areas.
iv) Lights around the house.
v) Carpentry works - Integrated Storage at baywindow for MBR
vi) Carpentry works - Integrated Study Table/Solution at baywindow for BRs/Study.

Optional items are:
i) Carpentry works - Storage Sofa / Storage Dining bench/table?

My unit smaller, so lesser things to be done. If the ceiling height is 2.9m, will be great. Can put up false ceiling with down lights. Prob, will install some LED lights. Can saved utility bills. Lets see when TOP. Also, hoping to get some ideas to optimise the use of the baywindow space. Show flat is always well done.

keanie
24-05-12, 11:54
And more crowded of course. :D

Hope not too crowded. Thats why, I moving to Pasir Ris from another more crowded area. After a hard day at work, one need a less crowded or rustic place to relax.

keanie
24-05-12, 20:41
some photos taken today for viewing.

hyenergix
24-05-12, 20:47
Hope not too crowded. Thats why, I moving to Pasir Ris from another more crowded area. After a hard day at work, one need a less crowded or rustic place to relax.

It will b v crowded.

bakasa2002
24-05-12, 21:11
It will b v crowded.

I think PR is the town with the most condos being built in this property boom cycle and a close second should be Punggol Got a nickname for PR actually, called 'Condo-land'. :)

sotidy
24-05-12, 21:27

I know what you mean. Pasir Ris should be crowded but your existing place is going to be very very very crowded in next 1-2 years. Regardless of what other people say or claim, just let the facts speak for itself. Enjoy :D

sotidy
24-05-12, 21:30
My unit smaller, so lesser things to be done. If the ceiling height is 2.9m, will be great. Can put up false ceiling with down lights. Prob, will install some LED lights. Can saved utility bills. Lets see when TOP. Also, hoping to get some ideas to optimise the use of the baywindow space. Show flat is always well done.

Think normal lights can also use Std E14/E27 type of LED light bulb? I am not too sure. But hor....LED's light is very intense. I used LED light for a while and switched back to normal florescent light (3M fluorescent polarizing light). Eyes cannot take the LED light.

sotidy
24-05-12, 21:37

Urmm...the items I quoted quite minimal already leh...:D

keanie
24-05-12, 21:46
Think normal lights can also use Std E14/E27 type of LED light bulb? I am not too sure. But hor....LED's light is very intense. I used LED light for a while and switched back to normal florescent light (3M fluorescent polarizing light). Eyes cannot take the LED light.

Yes, normal lights can also be fixed with LED light as long as not those energy saving with external ballast or those halogen bulb. If it is, then just remove the ballast and the transformer for the halogen type. The LED type comes with in-built transformer to step down to the appropriate wattage.

sotidy
24-05-12, 23:53
Yes, normal lights can also be fixed with LED light as long as not those energy saving with external ballast or those halogen bulb. If it is, then just remove the ballast and the transformer for the halogen type. The LED type comes with in-built transformer to step down to the appropriate wattage.

So for a new house, what is the 'in-thing' to use for lights? :D

keanie
25-05-12, 11:05
So for a new house, what is the 'in-thing' to use for lights? :D

For me, I am considering putting up false ceiling for whole of living and dining area or step light boxes here and there. With the false ceiling type, I will install down lights with switches to control certain set of 2-4 down lights. It quite straight forward.

For the step light boxes, I will have mixture of down lights and standalone light. Down light will be installed in those area with light boxes and stand-alone hanging light, ie. dining area or centre of living room. For the dining area, it will be those 2 -3 suspended glass type.

For the down light, I am still considering whether to go all for LED type or partial, ie. a mixture of LED and Energy saving types. The initial setup cost for LED is ex. For a simple 3W bulb (equivalent to a 25W conventional bulb), cost can be 8 times higher. But LED type consumes up to 80-90% less energy, emit less heat, greener and last up to 25 times longer. Think can recover cost in about 1 - 2 years time, esp with the ever increasing electricity tariff. LED type will be installed for those areas that are switched more often. I may even consider halogen light with dimmer control for those area which need some angle of spot light, ie. posters or display which I think not possible with LED type. But, it very hot and consumed high electricity.

You can get very nice LED and various type in Balestier and many areas. Some of the LED types come complete as a single downlight with a glass disfuser. The LED bulb cannot be seen at all. I have seen them. Very compact and nice design but off course ex lor. It ranges from 3W to as high as 20W. Nowadays, you can see many of these in show flats. Typical 3-4W for each downlight is sufficient. But, you need many of these at regular interval. I will go for the warm white lighting.

Prob, I will get a cornice specialist to design and install the false ceiling or step light boxes.

Above is roughly my idea and I have yet to decide on the layout until I see the actual unit. Hope useful.

sotidy
29-05-12, 08:47
For me, I am considering putting up false ceiling for whole of living and dining area or step light boxes here and there. With the false ceiling type, I will install down lights with switches to control certain set of 2-4 down lights. It quite straight forward.

For the step light boxes, I will have mixture of down lights and standalone light. Down light will be installed in those area with light boxes and stand-alone hanging light, ie. dining area or centre of living room. For the dining area, it will be those 2 -3 suspended glass type.

For the down light, I am still considering whether to go all for LED type or partial, ie. a mixture of LED and Energy saving types. The initial setup cost for LED is ex. For a simple 3W bulb (equivalent to a 25W conventional bulb), cost can be 8 times higher. But LED type consumes up to 80-90% less energy, emit less heat, greener and last up to 25 times longer. Think can recover cost in about 1 - 2 years time, esp with the ever increasing electricity tariff. LED type will be installed for those areas that are switched more often. I may even consider halogen light with dimmer control for those area which need some angle of spot light, ie. posters or display which I think not possible with LED type. But, it very hot and consumed high electricity.

You can get very nice LED and various type in Balestier and many areas. Some of the LED types come complete as a single downlight with a glass disfuser. The LED bulb cannot be seen at all. I have seen them. Very compact and nice design but off course ex lor. It ranges from 3W to as high as 20W. Nowadays, you can see many of these in show flats. Typical 3-4W for each downlight is sufficient. But, you need many of these at regular interval. I will go for the warm white lighting.

Prob, I will get a cornice specialist to design and install the false ceiling or step light boxes.

Above is roughly my idea and I have yet to decide on the layout until I see the actual unit. Hope useful.

Thanks for the info! Updates#
1. The palette's construction area has just been fenced up, which means the piling work for the foundation is about to start.
2. NV's windows are almost all up, left with 2-3 levels for the slower blocks.
3. I am betting the tower cranes should be gone by next weekend, latest! :D

wildfaye29
29-05-12, 09:34
Thanks for the info! Updates#
1. The palette's construction area has just been fenced up, which means the piling work for the foundation is about to start.
2. NV's windows are almost all up, left with 2-3 levels for the slower blocks.
3. I am betting the tower cranes should be gone by next weekend, latest! :D

does this mean Q4 2012!! :D

75% @ 30 jun 2012

85% @ 30 Sep 2012

TOP Q4 2012!! :D

NV2010
29-05-12, 13:28
does this mean Q4 2012!! :D

75% @ 30 jun 2012

85% @ 30 Sep 2012

TOP Q4 2012!! :D

Hi

Based on the present speed of the works, my prediction is as follows

80% for 2Q (15% per quarter)
95% for 3Q
TOP @ 4Q

Good luck!!!!!!

wildfaye29
29-05-12, 14:57
Hi

Based on the present speed of the works, my prediction is as follows

80% for 2Q (15% per quarter)
95% for 3Q
TOP @ 4Q

Good luck!!!!!!

wah u lagi more optimistic than me leh.

but...i like! :D

NV2010
30-05-12, 09:37
wah u lagi more optimistic than me leh.

but...i like! :D

If the 2nd quarter achievable to 80% then TOP for 4Q is not an issue. But for blk 8x onwards will likely get their keys early. Are your unit in blk 8x? :)

wildfaye29
30-05-12, 11:07
If the 2nd quarter achievable to 80% then TOP for 4Q is not an issue. But for blk 8x onwards will likely get their keys early. Are your unit in blk 8x? :)

I'm in 91.

But I tink that this has been discussed before, that the whole project will TOP together, the distribution of keys will be based on whose lawyer work faster to get the bank to disburse the loan and CDL will distribute keys accordingly.

Nevertheless, we can only wait.

NV2010
30-05-12, 14:11
I'm in 91.

But I tink that this has been discussed before, that the whole project will TOP together, the distribution of keys will be based on whose lawyer work faster to get the bank to disburse the loan and CDL will distribute keys accordingly.

Nevertheless, we can only wait.

That not logical, usually distribution of keys go by blk no. eg blk 83, 85, etc. Only no of units per week. This may go on for months. that why in Livia some get their keys late and did their marketing later than others.

I may go down this coming June to do a thorough survey on the site, will get back to you. May see how we can improve the speed of TOP. he he ......

Peanutboy16
30-05-12, 15:11
I am really keeping my fingers crossed that TOP can be on 4Q. I have to sell my current place within the next 6 mths and it would be really good if NV can be ready by year end or Q1 2013. :confused:

keanie
30-05-12, 15:28
That not logical, usually distribution of keys go by blk no. eg blk 83, 85, etc. Only no of units per week. This may go on for months. that why in Livia some get their keys late and did their marketing later than others.

I may go down this coming June to do a thorough survey on the site, will get back to you. May see how we can improve the speed of TOP. he he ......

Agreed. The current place that I am staying were staggered into phases. Partly not to crowd the collection of keys and joint inspection of premises. Also, my gut feeling is that, earliest still got to wait until piling of Palette completed so less noise disturbance to adjacent NV condo. Keep the fingers crossed. Cheers

NV2010
30-05-12, 16:54
Agreed. The current place that I am staying were staggered into phases. Partly not to crowd the collection of keys and joint inspection of premises. Also, my gut feeling is that, earliest still got to wait until piling of Palette completed so less noise disturbance to adjacent NV condo. Keep the fingers crossed. Cheers

Yes, just like Livia, those who stay close to NV, eg. blk 83, 85, 87, 89 during construction period, they have to bear with the noise and dust. Those who marketing their units for rent finding hard to get tenants. I had witnessed it.

NV2010
30-05-12, 17:23
I am really keeping my fingers crossed that TOP can be on 4Q. I have to sell my current place within the next 6 mths and it would be really good if NV can be ready by year end or Q1 2013. :confused:

Hi
I suggest you write to CDL to find out the chances of TOP on 4Q if you really want to know the possiblity instead of guessing.

Good luck to you! God bliss you.

wildfaye29
30-05-12, 17:47

If u really write to CDL and obtain a favourable response, pls update us! :D

sotidy
30-05-12, 21:12

No need to bother lah...time flies. Before you know it...already TOP liao. Q2 coming to an end...:D

sotidy
30-05-12, 21:29
No need to bother lah...time flies. Before you know it...already TOP liao. Q2 coming to an end...:D

This is a picture as of this morning. Note: Got to downsize the resolution/quality as this forum cannot take large file.

wildfaye29
31-05-12, 09:34

Actually i dun disagree with this. There should be a sequence/phase to follow and going by blk no. is logical.

Of cos, by doing this in phases, the lawyers may do their part to get the banks to work and cdl correspondingly issues the letters to invite keys collection. There will def be owners who take their own sweet time (except us, maybe, lol :D ) to login to cdl's website to schedule their dates.

Peanutboy16
31-05-12, 10:04

I think CDL also will tell me to wait for June's progress update. Haha.

NV2010
31-05-12, 13:36
I think CDL also will tell me to wait for June's progress update. Haha.

I think you already know the answer! He he he...:tongue3:

NV2010
31-05-12, 16:09
Actually i dun disagree with this. There should be a sequence/phase to follow and going by blk no. is logical.

Of cos, by doing this in phases, the lawyers may do their part to get the banks to work and cdl correspondingly issues the letters to invite keys collection. There will def be owners who take their own sweet time (except us, maybe, lol :D ) to login to cdl's website to schedule their dates.

I will answer you once I get the reply from CDL. To double comfirm.

diewohnung
31-05-12, 21:38

tks. you have all our support. :cheers4: i think there's no harm to ask one of the construction guy to show you inside for a short while. i'm a firm believer of you never know till you ask. :D

sotidy
01-06-12, 12:17
tks. you have all our support. :cheers4: i think there's no harm to ask one of the construction guy to show you inside for a short while. i'm a firm believer of you never know till you ask. :D

There's a security guard/post at the site. Don't think you can get pass it.
Depends on your luck I guess....nothing is impossible. :D

sotidy
02-06-12, 11:01
There's a security guard/post at the site. Don't think you can get pass it.
Depends on your luck I guess....nothing is impossible. :D

Pictures as of 2nd June 2012 10am!
1. 1st picture shows stack 35's (4BR) bedroom 1 is still being built. About 2 more floors. This explains why the tower crane is still there. Sliding doors at living room for many stack is up.
2. The Palette area is being fenced off.
3. Painting at Stack 11
4. Waste refusal area being built
5. Stack 46 and Stack 47.

NV2010
02-06-12, 21:23
==* Changing face of PASIR RIS * ==

nuggets
04-06-12, 17:14
Does anyone know if any of the blocks are built on higher grounds?

Peanutboy16
06-06-12, 21:02
I just received letter for stage 6... Meaning??!! :rolleyes:

diewohnung
06-06-12, 21:12
Pictures as of 2nd June 2012 10am!
1. 1st picture shows stack 35's (4BR) bedroom 1 is still being built. About 2 more floors. This explains why the tower crane is still there. Sliding doors at living room for many stack is up.
2. The Palette area is being fenced off.
3. Painting at Stack 11
4. Waste refusal area being built
5. Stack 46 and Stack 47.

Thanks for the updates everyone. seeing my nest so high so happy.:rolleyes: no wonder i just received notification 5% for clause 2.f. 60% liao. :cool:

diewohnung
06-06-12, 21:14

looks like our rooms might be very close, my next door neighbor?

diewohnung
06-06-12, 21:17
Does anyone know if any of the blocks are built on higher grounds?

i would assume they leveled up before start the earthwork even if any 'higher' ground.

wildfaye29
06-06-12, 21:26

Stage 6 meaning: Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project??

The end is near.

keanie
06-06-12, 21:33
Thanks for the updates everyone. seeing my nest so high so happy.:rolleyes: no wonder i just received notification 5% for clause 2.f. 60% liao. :cool:

Me too, received letter for the next 5%. A step closer to TOP liao☺☺ The best bet is to see the bottle trees up☺☺

keanie
06-06-12, 21:38
looks like our rooms might be very close, my next door neighbor?

Me too, also received letter for the next 5%. A step nearer to TOP ☺☺The best is to see the fong shui bottle trees up ☺☺

Peanutboy16
06-06-12, 22:03
Oooh... So many also received the next 5%!!

Diewohnung, I am at blk 95. :)

wildfaye29
06-06-12, 22:12

mmm, my lawyer isnt working... but its okie... lol...

~75% @ 30 jun 2012, update as Q1 2013.

~85-90% @ 30 sep 2012, update as Q4 2012.

heehee

Peanutboy16
07-06-12, 08:32
mmm, my lawyer isnt working... but its okie... lol...

~75% @ 30 jun 2012, update as Q1 2013.

~85-90% @ 30 sep 2012, update as Q4 2012.

heehee

You should receive the letter from your letter this week, I think. Carparks and all are common areas, can't be selective units only right?

Sotidy and NV, what about you all? Received the letter yet?

wildfaye29
07-06-12, 09:19
You should receive the letter from your letter this week, I think. Carparks and all are common areas, can't be selective units only right?

I should think so. cos even 95 get liao, means everyone else will get soon.

my lawyer upon receipt of CDL's notification, immediately activates the bank to disburse and than inform me. so prob they are working and issue the notice to me with slight lag.

Q4 Q4 Q4 Q4

diewohnung
07-06-12, 22:34

i'm at blk 87 :cheers4:

wildfaye29
08-06-12, 09:03

Received in my mailbox yest.

I'm eagerly waiting for the next 2 letters.

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
08-06-12, 12:25
Funny. Never seen buyers so keen to get letters to pay money. :D

3C
09-06-12, 14:52
Ya...white paint covering more and more area now indeed....I dun think it is impossible to complete by Q4. Naturally the company want to spread out their revenue recognition to show sustained revenue/profit then to show lumpy revenue/profit. Yes, I am still betting for the cranes to be gone by June. Water tanks should be up within next fortnight :D

Another crane just disappeared. Left the last crane. Your bet for the last crane to be removed is still on...June 12 :D .Soon will be "Yew Chat" all the way liao:D

sotidy
09-06-12, 16:58
Another crane just disappeared. Left the last crane. Your bet for the last crane to be removed is still on...June 12 :D .Soon will be "Yew Chat" all the way liao:D

sotidy just came back to SG. This morning pass-by TPE, I thought I saw 2 cranes. :D Actually I think most of the lifting work are done.

The yew chat seems to be quite slow hor...take so slow to yew chat one meh?:D

sotidy
09-06-12, 17:01

I already met the 'milestone' u guys are reaching late last year. My friends at high (near top floor) at 95 received the letter 1-2 weeks ago. :D

3C
09-06-12, 18:18
sotidy just came back to SG. This morning pass-by TPE, I thought I saw 2 cranes. :D Actually I think most of the lifting work are done.

The yew chat seems to be quite slow hor...take so slow to yew chat one
meh?:D

Welcome back. Saw they started building the tennis court, pouring fertilizers and sands for plants around some areas - another indication of works in advanced stage. Have this feeling that the last crane will be removed within couple of days.:D

NV2010
10-06-12, 09:03
So far, I haven't received the reply of the inquire of the distribution of the keys. below is the email received from CDL.

Your email has been forwarded to Ms Lu Jia for her attention. Alternatively, you may email her at her email address: [email protected]

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards
Lee Hwee Leng
CDL Customer Centre
6877 1818
City Developments Limited
(Regn. No: 196300316Z)
http://www.cdl.com.sg (http://www.cdl.com.sg/)

sotidy
11-06-12, 10:38
Welcome back. Saw they started building the tennis court, pouring fertilizers and sands for plants around some areas - another indication of works in advanced stage. Have this feeling that the last crane will be removed within couple of days.:D
Oh yes only one crane left.Still feeling very lethargic.

NV2010
11-06-12, 11:37
I maintain the possibility of achievable to 80% for 2Q.

sleeping lamb
11-06-12, 19:29
Highly possible that all of u can celebrate xmas at NV this year - NVious

Peanutboy16
12-06-12, 10:58
Hihi,

My friend from Livia says the normal trees are up and the swimming pool is taking shape nicely. His unit is facing Livia's pool so I told him to update me the internal happenings of NV as when he is free. :D :D He says Yew Chat is taking place pretty quickly too and told me very fast progress. :cool: :cool:

sotidy
12-06-12, 11:15
Hihi,

My friend from Livia says the normal trees are up and the swimming pool is taking shape nicely. His unit is facing Livia's pool so I told him to update me the internal happenings of NV as when he is free. :D :D He says Yew Chat is taking place pretty quickly too and told me very fast progress. :cool: :cool:

Nice update! :D

I suspect a lot of concurrent work going on.
- swimming pool, tennis court
- planting/fertilizers
- yew chat
Hope the paper work for TOP doesn't drag too long and key distribution is efficient!

keanie
12-06-12, 11:31
Believe that CDL also pro-actively monitoring this thread. So, instead of 2nd quart 2013, got no choice but glad to grant us a 2012 Christmas gift. Win-win case. Happy residents and happy developer. Cheers :) :) :)

sotidy
12-06-12, 11:55
Believe that CDL also pro-actively monitoring this thread. So, instead of 2nd quart 2013, got no choice but glad to grant us a 2012 Christmas gift. Win-win case. Happy residents and happy developer. Cheers :) :) :)

No la...dun think so. CDL where got so free. :D This is just one out of probably 10 projects that they are building and their focus is probably to at least have 1 successful new launch per quarter.

keanie
12-06-12, 12:49
No la...dun think so. CDL where got so free. :D This is just one out of probably 10 projects that they are building and their focus is probably to at least have 1 successful new launch per quarter.

Just hope they do and I believe another launch akang datang at adjacent plot.:cheers4:

sotidy
12-06-12, 13:56
Just hope they do and I believe another launch akang datang at adjacent plot.:cheers4:

I think when Palette reaches 80%+ sold, they will plan/release the next one (beside Palette). :D Yes...probably Q4 2012 too...but depends on how the Eurozone/economy pans out by then. :eek:

sleeping lamb
12-06-12, 19:26
I rem cdl's website states top is Dec 2014. And 2 years in advance is pretty common for cdl projects - tell me I m right.

hyenergix
12-06-12, 19:58
U r wrong :p

sotidy
12-06-12, 20:59
I rem cdl's website states top is Dec 2014. And 2 years in advance is pretty common for cdl projects - tell me I m right.

Not really. More accurate to estimate from building speeded. Palette probably have to wait till Q4 2014 earliest.

sotidy
13-06-12, 21:27
Not really. More accurate to estimate from building speeded. Palette probably have to wait till Q4 2014 earliest.

One more new EC beside Sea Esta/WaterColour...nearer to Downtown East. But wait....the land beside Sky Habitat is marked for EC and its even nearer to the MRT/bus interchange. Sky Habitat folks ...:banghead:

Eastboy
13-06-12, 22:48

ya palette 892 units....HUGE development...i rather wait a lil' longer than for them to rush and cut corners!!! i want quality buildings, not botched workmanship!

sotidy
14-06-12, 12:37
One more new EC beside Sea Esta/WaterColour...nearer to Downtown East. But wait....the land beside Sky Habitat is marked for EC and its even nearer to the MRT/bus interchange. Sky Habitat folks ...:banghead:

Sorry, sala information about SH. SH is for PC. But the information for new EC near the downtown east is still correct.
http://www.mnd.gov.sg/Resources/GLS_Maps/2012/CL/2H2012%20-CL6.pdf

3C
14-06-12, 18:27
Oh yes only one crane left.Still feeling very lethargic.

Finally, the last crane will be gone by tomorrow. Things are moving quietly fast. TOP by year end seems becoming more & more a possibility. :cheers4:

sotidy
14-06-12, 19:20
Finally, the last crane will be gone by tomorrow. Things are moving quietly fast. TOP by year end seems becoming more & more a possibility. :cheers4:

I will passby later after work. Let me see if its still there later. Lol

ocean80
15-06-12, 01:15
@ sotidy

i NOTICE you are the most active in this thread. :banghead:

I wonder are you the SALES REP ( Property Agent ) for this condo ? :doh:

LOL

Desperate to get more commissions ?? :tsk-tsk:

sotidy
15-06-12, 08:00
@ sotidy

i NOTICE you are the most active in this thread. :banghead:

I wonder are you the SALES REP ( Property Agent ) for this condo ? :doh:

LOL

Desperate to get more commissions ?? :tsk-tsk:
You can check on my previous postings and decide for yourself

sotidy
15-06-12, 08:01
I will passby later after work. Let me see if its still there later. Lol
Yes all cranes gone. More machines at Palette seen.

sotidy
15-06-12, 08:04
Sir...you are good!

Peanutboy16
15-06-12, 08:34
Erm, active here means agent? But NV is fully sold, I think lurking agent should be for Palette right? :scared-5:

I rather think of Sotidy as a future NV neighbour who is helpful to provide us with regular updates. :)

wildfaye29
15-06-12, 09:12
Yes all cranes gone. More machines at Palette seen.

Yippee!

NV2010 will prob get the best estimate of 80% completer @ 30 Jun.

Q4 TOP!

Yippee!

sotidy
15-06-12, 12:10
Erm, active here means agent? But NV is fully sold, I think lurking agent should be for Palette right? :scared-5:

I rather think of Sotidy as a future NV neighbour who is helpful to provide us with regular updates. :)

No need to bother the noise lor. :D. Btw, yesterday night when I passby, it was very dark and I could still see a structure there...but the crane arms seems to be folded/retracted. This morning its gone. Saw 3 more machines (not tower cranes) at Palette's ground.

sotidy
15-06-12, 12:18
Yippee!

NV2010 will prob get the best estimate of 80% completer @ 30 Jun.

Q4 TOP!

Yippee!

To me Q4 2012 TOP is a small possibility. Let's see if all the window panes and sliding door at Blk 93,95,99 can be done by 30th Jun 2012. If so, then given the current state of the swimming pool, tennis court etc, its quite a reality that everything is done by Sep/Oct 2012. The challenge would then be getting the paper work for TOP (say 3 weeks), CDL to request and lawyer to disburse loan etc (say 2 week), CDL to schedule for key collection (depends ...) so if soh here soh there a bit, it could still be Q1 2013. But I also hope Q4 2012 :D

JJBen
15-06-12, 13:05
No need to bother the noise lor. :D. Btw, yesterday night when I passby, it was very dark and I could still see a structure there...but the crane arms seems to be folded/retracted. This morning its gone. Saw 3 more machines (not tower cranes) at Palette's ground. Isolated piling sound can be heard in the morning, possible that Palette started piling.
My humble nest is opposite Livia. ;)

keanie
15-06-12, 16:02
Isolated piling sound can be heard in the morning, possible that Palette started piling.
My humble nest is opposite Livia. ;)

if u are opp Livia, u will not be greatly tortured by the dong dong noise. Just hope that they finish piling asap so that majority will be less disturbed by the piling noise when TOP. I am at the centre and near the entrance:scared-3: :scared-3:

sotidy
15-06-12, 18:17
if u are opp Livia, u will not be greatly tortured by the dong dong noise. Just hope that they finish piling asap so that majority will be less disturbed by the piling noise when TOP. I am at the centre and near the entrance:scared-3: :scared-3:
I think the dong dong will last for around 9months. So about Apr 2013 their foundation should be done.

sotidy
16-06-12, 11:12
I think the dong dong will last for around 9months. So about Apr 2013 their foundation should be done.

Pic 1: NV Tower cranes all gone. Some machines at Palette
Pic 2: More living room sliding door installed at Blk 99
Pic 3: Notice that for some of the units, the grills holder at the planter box area was installed....urmm...not sure why this picture cannot be attached here (already downsized to <1MB)

ocean80
16-06-12, 21:02
You can check on my previous postings and decide for yourself

Whether a member is Senior or With High post count, doesn't mean that he or she cannot be sales person or scammer . :tsk-tsk:

Internet is wild world with lots of different character. Of course i am NOT saying you are bad guy. Just my 2cents thought of you ! :tsk-tsk:

iuhne
16-06-12, 21:28
I believe sotidy was referring to the content of his posts, rather than post counts, and i personally believe that he is a fellow neighbour at NV and thankful for all the info shared by him with all of us, Residents of NV.

Whether a member is Senior or With High post count, doesn't mean that he or she cannot be sales person or scammer . :tsk-tsk:

Internet is wild world with lots of different character. Of course i am NOT saying you are bad guy. Just my 2cents thought of you ! :tsk-tsk:

ocean80
16-06-12, 21:46
I believe sotidy was referring to the content of his posts, rather than post counts, and i personally believe that he is a fellow neighbour at NV and thankful for all the info shared by him with all of us, Residents of NV.

Well hopefully he sotidy turns out to be a REAL Resident of NV RESIDENT. :banghead:

diewohnung
17-06-12, 22:39
Well hopefully he sotidy turns out to be a REAL Resident of NV RESIDENT. :banghead:

We're all glad/grateful to have sotidy's sharing of updates and his/her knowledges, i believe many like myself have learned quite a deal from him/her.

the fact you bother to try to denounce him/her and NV makes me think you regret haven't vested in it like rest of us. may god have mercy on you.

sotidy
18-06-12, 01:56
We're all glad/grateful to have sotidy's sharing of updates and his/her knowledges, i believe many like myself have learned quite a deal from him/her.

the fact you bother to try to denounce him/her and NV makes me think you regret haven't vested in it like rest of us. may god have mercy on you.
Pal, does not matter la. I think most people know this forum is like that. Let's just stuck to the purpose of this thread-updates on progress. For the more detailed stuffs, better not post it in this forum because there are wierd characters lurking in this forum.

sotidy
18-06-12, 02:07
Glad that you like the info I shared. I am also equally glad to have you as my neighbour. Someone who can synthesize info sensibly. : )

keanie
18-06-12, 15:53
Pal, does not matter la. I think most people know this forum is like that. Let's just stuck to the purpose of this thread-updates on progress. For the more detailed stuffs, better not post it in this forum because there are wierd characters lurking in this forum.

There are ppl envious of you providing so useful info and updated progress. Many of the soon to be NV residents have learned and benefited from you. I agreed with few others that if you are an property agent, you should not be here wasting your time on a fully sold condo.

The purpose of this forum is for the benefit of NV residents to communicate on the update of the construction progress. From this thread, I learned alot from you and came to know got many good neighbours too. Let's continue with your wonderful effort. Cheers....

sotidy
18-06-12, 16:50
There are ppl envious of you providing so useful info and updated progress. Many of the soon to be NV residents have learned and benefited from you. I agreed with few others that if you are an property agent, you should not be here wasting your time on a fully sold condo.

The purpose of this forum is for the benefit of NV residents to communicate on the update of the construction progress. From this thread, I learned alot from you and came to know got many good neighbours too. Let's continue with your wonderful effort. Cheers....
Property agent is a decent job/career. It's just that most people in that line behave and act in certain manners in order to push sales. Perhaps my sales talent is blossoming and that's why I can be mistaken as a property agent? Not a bad thing actually....backup career plan :D...

Ok back to NV. Water tank for the last few blocks not installed yet. Not much visibility. I managed to 'chat' with one of the actual worker last Sat and ask him does he know when the project will end and when will he be doing his next project (or leave Singapore). He said *ONE MORE YEAR* at this site. I flipped when he told me that...certainly hope its not true! :scared-4: I am already beginning to throw away old stuffs in my house and preparing to buy new ones. I will not be bringing anything over to my new place except for key items like piano and PC/laptop/ipad etc. Furnitures, appliances, clothes mostly will be discarded :D. I certainly look forward to having everything brand new again. Live to enjoy =)

Q2 coming to an end soon. CDL should be updating its website on the progress as well. :D

sleeping lamb
18-06-12, 19:10
Sotidy - beyond the shadow of doubt u r the most suitable candidate to be the chairman of nv residents management committee.

ocean80
18-06-12, 19:58

Well is he sotidy the official person to communicate with all the buyers here? :rolleyes:

Secondly, why should i envy him when i think he is the CLOWN here ? :eek:

Well all i know the purpose for those who have defended sotidy.

You love CARRYING other people balls and leather shoes just to make this shitty thread
( NV Residences whereby is so damn far away from the MRT )
to make it popular. :doh:

Poor little boys buyer. Grow up. Flattery words make you look like a RETARDED MORON with NO dignity :tsk-tsk:

ocean80
18-06-12, 20:01
Sotidy - beyond the shadow of doubt u r the most suitable candidate to be the chairman of nv residents management committee.
Yeah MOST SUITABLE candidate for
COCK + PUSSY Sucker and Chairman of

Cleaning Toilet, swimming pool and garden :rolleyes:

Kenshinto80
18-06-12, 21:01
Yeah MOST SUITABLE candidate for
COCK + PUSSY Sucker and Chairman of

Cleaning Toilet, swimming pool and garden :rolleyes:
??????????

sotidy
18-06-12, 23:45
My guess is the tower cranes will also be gone before 10th Jun 2012. :D

Hi 3C, the above was my post (thread 43) several months ago. My estimates were off by 5 days. :D
p/s: I am not the crane operator ;)

nuggets
19-06-12, 09:38
Only got my letter yesterday. the letter from cdl was dated 5 June. But my lawyer only responded on 15 June. Think I most prob be one of the last few to collect my keys if my lawyers continue to be so relaxed. 😰

sotidy
19-06-12, 11:41
Only got my letter yesterday. the letter from cdl was dated 5 June. But my lawyer only responded on 15 June. Think I most prob be one of the last few to collect my keys if my lawyers continue to be so relaxed. 😰

:D I think mine quite ok. Think delta 2-3 days only. By the way, I saw those big square blocks at Palette's site already. Think its for the foundation.

3C
19-06-12, 19:21
Hi 3C, the above was my post (thread 43) several months ago. My estimates were off by 5 days. :D
p/s: I am not the crane operator ;)

Woh! Zhun Zhun. Must salute you liao this time.

How about guessing when is the TOP?

One jug of beer if guess correctly. Send to your doorstep ok:rolleyes:

ocean80
19-06-12, 20:55
Woh! Zhun Zhun. Must salute you liao this time.

How about guessing when is the TOP?

One jug of beer if guess correctly. Send to your doorstep ok:rolleyes:

And if Buay Zhun how ? I mean not accurate how ?

So you gonna LICK Sotidy Lan Pa Ji ( balls ) and go desker road backlane suck his cock FREE of charge ? :cheers3: :rolleyes:

3C
19-06-12, 21:58
Woh Pian oh! Who is this alien from planet vulgarities? Hope
is not one of our resident.NV stands for No Vulgarities. Pls
go to other forum. Spoiled my night:doh:

sotidy
19-06-12, 22:08
Woh Pian oh! Who is this alien from planet vulgarities? Hope
is not one of our resident.NV stands for No Vulgarities. Pls
go to other forum. Spoiled my night:doh:

Pal, don't bother la. Don't think he is a resident. He already said NV is shit watever watever so far from MRT watever watever, don't think he is stupid enough to be trick to buy the shit/lousy/crap NV. :D

sotidy
19-06-12, 22:46
Pal, don't bother la. Don't think he is a resident. He already said NV is shit watever watever so far from MRT watever watever, don't think he is stupid enough to be trick to buy the shit/lousy/crap NV. :D

Fellow residents, my apologies if I have unknowingly attracted unwarranted attention. Anyway just to check everyone's status. Stage 6 (Carpark, Road, Drain serving the HOUSING PROJECT) was completed on 31st May 2012. Next payment is the TOP payment. Every resident on the same page? :D

sotidy
19-06-12, 23:18
Fellow residents, my apologies if I have unknowingly attracted unwarranted attention. Anyway just to check everyone's status. Stage 6 (Carpark, Road, Drain serving the HOUSING PROJECT) was completed on 31st May 2012. Next payment is the TOP payment. Every resident on the same page? :D

Ok dear residents....a very quick check with 2 of my other friends who have units in other blocks have also reached Stage 6. From Livia's case, it took 5mths (including the TOP delay) to reach TOP from Stage 6 (estimated). Based on this, I boldly estimate 18th Nov 2012 TOP for NV. :D

3C
19-06-12, 23:28

Yup, that's correct for me.

3C
19-06-12, 23:31
Ok dear residents....a very quick check with 2 of my other friends who have units in other blocks have also reached Stage 6. From Livia's case, it took 5mths (including the TOP delay) to reach TOP from Stage 6 (estimated). Based on this, I boldly estimate 18th Nov 2012 TOP for NV. :D

Wow! So fast? Could it be the same group of workers have to start palette-so must pia again?:D

Peanutboy16
20-06-12, 10:17
Hihi,

Me also stage 6. :D

Peanutboy16
20-06-12, 10:20
I don't agree that NV is damn far from MRT. I think Watercolors and Ripple Bay is further. At least NV is walkable, say maybe 10mins or 1 bus stop away. Staying near MRT will be too noisy for my liking. I need peace and quiet after a hard day's work. ;) ;)

JJBen
20-06-12, 12:08
Only got my letter yesterday. the letter from cdl was dated 5 June. But my lawyer only responded on 15 June. Think I most prob be one of the last few to collect my keys if my lawyers continue to be so relaxed. �� I just recieved letter yesterday. CDL dated 4 June ,lawyer respond 15 June. Wonder the delay got anything to do with the bank?:confused:

sotidy
20-06-12, 12:12
I don't agree that NV is damn far from MRT. I think Watercolors and Ripple Bay is further. At least NV is walkable, say maybe 10mins or 1 bus stop away. Staying near MRT will be too noisy for my liking. I need peace and quiet after a hard day's work. ;) ;)

Don't bother to agree/disagree la. Just let the facts speak for itself. :D

sotidy
20-06-12, 12:13
I just recieved letter yesterday. CDL dated 4 June ,lawyer respond 15 June. Wonder the delay got anything to do with the bank?:confused:

I think acceptable la. CDL talk to lawyer, lawyer talk to bank, bank respond to lawyer, lawyer respond to CDL, lawyer send letter to you. :D

keanie
20-06-12, 15:20
About 10 mins to MRT/amenities, you call far. It's ideal. At least, we dun get so many unwarranted aliens lurking around, if near MRT :D :D

sleeping lamb
20-06-12, 19:16
About 10 mins to MRT/amenities, you call far. It's ideal. At least, we dun get so many unwarranted aliens lurking around, if near MRT :D :D
5 mins will be ideal but ten is already considered good. The jlb region in pasir ris is not walkable to the central -- u got to swim across the sea before getting there. NV and (my) Palette are a good buy folks...psst

sotidy
20-06-12, 20:38
Thats true. I rather stay further away from wierd characters .

oreopoo
20-06-12, 22:09
Me too in stage 6. Just received the letter few days ago for 5.1.2f stage.. So now left 1 more stage to go.

ocean80
21-06-12, 10:50
@ sotidy

What do you think ?? :tsk-tsk:

I guess you are NOT a resident at NV :eek:

And must i tell you how many time i F UCK in a week ?

Still PROMOTING hard for NV Residences ?

So how much commissions $$ have you receive from buyers/agents so far ??

:rolleyes:

3C
21-06-12, 14:37
Picture of BBQ area beside Blk 85. Did you see the upped planter's grille.
Looks ok to you all?:D

sotidy
21-06-12, 14:45

Wa....:D :D :D

sotidy
21-06-12, 15:14

The BBQ pit area is the "N" and just infront of it is the "U" - Bio Pond. Do refer back to the site plan. From the angle of your shot, the grills should be for stack 18. Thanks for the pictures! :D

diewohnung
21-06-12, 19:03

my unit is right above BBQ area in blk 87, though i still have a bit concern of the potential smoke and noise especially for wkd, my family (who made the decision) was quite ok with it.

what i especially like this (no offense to livia and pallate) is the NV's long stretch of pools, though i'll still need to see if it'll pompt me more to exercising. :D wonder what the 'aqua gym' is about, running treadmill submerged in water with electric meters board?

rymccondo77
21-06-12, 19:48
my unit is right above BBQ area in blk 87, though i still have a bit concern of the potential smoke and noise especially for wkd, my family (who made the decision) was quite ok with it.

what i especially like this (no offense to livia and pallate) is the NV's long stretch of pools, though i'll still need to see if it'll pompt me more to exercising. :D wonder what the 'aqua gym' is about, running treadmill submerged in water with electric meters board?

You can go to the following website (from Marina Bay Serviced Residence / the Sail) to get an idea of what an Aqua Gym looks like:

http://www.mbsr.com.sg/gallery.html

Kenshinto80
21-06-12, 22:07
@ sotidy

What do you think ?? :tsk-tsk:

I guess you are NOT a resident at NV :eek:

And must i tell you how many time i F UCK in a week ?

Still PROMOTING hard for NV Residences ?

So how much commissions $$ have you receive from buyers/agents so far ??

:rolleyes:
Poor thing. Everybody ignore you in this thread. Except for me. You shld come after me lah. ONI me will entertain you now leh.

bakasa2002
21-06-12, 22:24

U can take a look at Livia's aqua gym, shd be similar. :)

ocean80
22-06-12, 14:03
Poor thing. Everybody ignore you in this thread. Except for me. You shld come after me lah. ONI me will entertain you now leh.

Come after you ? Nah no thanks. I don't deal with a retarded moron :rolleyes:

Kenshinto80
22-06-12, 22:16
Come after you ? Nah no thanks. I don't deal with a retarded moron :rolleyes:
Haha.....sama sama.

ocean80
23-06-12, 19:34
Haha.....sama sama.

HaHa I was right ! Wherever i reply, Kenshinto80 love smelling my Ass :D

3C
24-06-12, 23:30
Did not recall that is this big wall at blk 99 & 95. Blk 95 seems elevated at higher ground. Wow feel like dipping in the aqua pool. Is real warm for the past weeks.:D

dialow
24-06-12, 23:34
Did not recall that is this big wall at blk 99 & 95. Blk 95 seems elevated at higher ground. Wow feel like dipping in the aqua pool. Is real warm for the past weeks.:D

Yup. Think Blk 95 is really elevated and they only have 2 level 1 units with patio. Any idea if elevated means anything?

3C
24-06-12, 23:39
Yup. Think Blk 95 is really elevated and they only have 2 level 1 units with patio. Any idea if elevated means anything?

Not sure. It could be due to the original ground terrain. Good for those
staying in blk 95 I guess, each floor actually one floor higher than the rest.:D

Peanutboy16
25-06-12, 08:13
Thanks for the update.

Me at Blk 95. Didn't know its higher but I think won't make much difference to me cos I am not facing my neighbours but facing Palette side. ;)

sotidy
25-06-12, 14:27
Not sure. It could be due to the original ground terrain. Good for those
staying in blk 95 I guess, each floor actually one floor higher than the rest.:D

I do recall the agent mentioning the other side (i.e. 95 side) is "elevated". :D

sotidy
25-06-12, 14:33

Hmm...yes...the big wall looks kind of strange...too bad did not take a picture of the model last year...can't really recall the details liao....:D

sleeping lamb
25-06-12, 19:29

Altho i bought The Palette but i prefer the Pool Design n facade of nv. Only tt their study cannot be converted into bedroom. :(

iuhne
25-06-12, 19:34
Making a guess here. It could be that the carpark is located below block 95 and 99. Thus, need to elevate the blocks. Similar to Livia, NV's carpark is not "Basement carpark". It is more a ground floor carpark, but the rest of the development is elevated.

nuggets
25-06-12, 22:34
Wondering if the pasir ris grove road will be ready when we move in? Or part of it will still be blocked?

ocean80
25-06-12, 22:57
Hmm...yes...the big wall looks kind of strange...too bad did not take a picture of the model last year...can't really recall the details liao....:D
Of course sotidy you cannot recall !!

Because you are too busy marketing new Condo site :rolleyes:

Busying counting money $$ :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

sotidy
25-06-12, 23:03
Making a guess here. It could be that the carpark is located below block 95 and 99. Thus, need to elevate the blocks. Similar to Livia, NV's carpark is not "Basement carpark". It is more a ground floor carpark, but the rest of the development is elevated.
Possible. I think I saw some wall erected near the tennis court beside block 85 too.

sotidy
25-06-12, 23:05
Wondering if the pasir ris grove road will be ready when we move in? Or part of it will still be blocked?
I think part of it will be block because they will still need the other side of the road to bring the machines and prefab materials to palette. :)

sotidy
25-06-12, 23:20
From the 1st picture, seems like the gym is also elevated and there's stairs which will lead to one of the swimming pool.
From the 2nd picture, the wall might be something related to the car drop off porch.
Thanks for the pictures!:D

ocean80
25-06-12, 23:52
By remaining SILENCE to ignore me , simply PROVES that you are GUILTY :cool:

Shame on you sotidy for being a Blood Sucker and Hypocrite in this thread. :banghead:

Your dignity eaten up by the Dogs :eek:

sotidy
26-06-12, 07:49
From the 1st picture, seems like the gym is also elevated and there's stairs which will lead to one of the swimming pool.
From the 2nd picture, the wall might be something related to the car drop off porch.
Thanks for the pictures!:D
After examining the brochure again, I *think* the wall might belongs to the clubhouse in front of 95.

Peanutboy16
26-06-12, 08:54
Sleepinglamb,

I will be converting my study into a room for my helper. I got a 2+1 unit so no choice as the other room is for my son. I showed the floorplan to an architect friend who told me that I can fit a single bed inside plus a small cabinet but I would need to fix a sliding door for privacy.

Sotidy,

Clubhouse is near Blk 95? I can't remember the location of all the facilities in NV! Terrible me. :D Where can I see more of the location plan? I think I prob misplaced by brochure!

nuggets
26-06-12, 10:18
Thanks sotidy. Anyone has any idea if the master bedroom can fit a king size bed or I will need to customize my bed frame to get a king size bed in? My friend just collected his keys to his one bedroom apartment in the central area. Got a shock when he saw his bedroom. Need to customize his bed frame, otherwise there will be no walking space after he puts his queen in.

keanie
26-06-12, 10:46
Thanks sotidy. Anyone has any idea if the master bedroom can fit a king size bed or I will need to customize my bed frame to get a king size bed in? My friend just collected his keys to his one bedroom apartment in the central area. Got a shock when he saw his bedroom. Need to customize his bed frame, otherwise there will be no walking space after he puts his queen in.

Suggest u wait until possession of the actual unit if u want to get a king size bed. Seeing the floor plan can be misleading. Like ur fren I also got same problem before. I even got to take away the 2 x bedside tables. Luckily, supplier, let me returned. However, my bed remained a euro size one. :scared-2: :scared-2: This time, I going to wait for actual possession of the unit, then get the bed.

ocean80
26-06-12, 10:49
And Goodluck to ALL those who have bought NV Residences....:cool:

Enjoy walking to Whitesands/MRT/Bus interchange and enjoy FREE Noise and DUST from the Palette and surrounding :doh:

keanie
26-06-12, 11:48
Sleepinglamb,

Clubhouse is near Blk 95? I can't remember the location of all the facilities in NV! Terrible me. :D Where can I see more of the location plan? I think I prob misplaced by brochure!

You may go to this link. Hope it helps. :) :)

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore%20Property%20New%20Launch/NV%20Residences.php

Peanutboy16
26-06-12, 12:11
Thanks, Keanie!

I also think we shouldn't order any big furniture till we collect our keys and get the measurements on site. If not, will be a problem if it does not fit into the room/space. :scared-5:

sotidy
26-06-12, 12:35
Sleepinglamb,

I will be converting my study into a room for my helper. I got a 2+1 unit so no choice as the other room is for my son. I showed the floorplan to an architect friend who told me that I can fit a single bed inside plus a small cabinet but I would need to fix a sliding door for privacy.

Sotidy,

Yes there's 2 club house. I can't remember either and was flipping the brochure yesterday night to recall. You should be able to google it else join the FB residence group. I will be happy to share the document there.

sotidy
26-06-12, 12:37

It would depend on which unit you bought. Are you already in the FB group? If so, can discuss over there. :D

sotidy
26-06-12, 12:39
Suggest u wait until possession of the actual unit if u want to get a king size bed. Seeing the floor plan can be misleading. Like ur fren I also got same problem before. I even got to take away the 2 x bedside tables. Luckily, supplier, let me returned. However, my bed remained a euro size one. :scared-2: :scared-2: This time, I going to wait for actual possession of the unit, then get the bed.

Yup. That's a very sound recommendation. Especially so when space is a premium these days.

Peanutboy16
26-06-12, 13:19
How to join the FB group? Its a closed group, I suppose....

sleeping lamb
26-06-12, 19:51
Sleepinglamb,

Sotidy,

Not bad -- good enough for your helper. My mama will be taking the study room although I insisted to let her have the master. Just need to put a mattress on the smart storage as bed and there is enough space for a small table and wardrobe -- comes with a door too. I'd need a standard 3 bedders in NV.

Kenshinto80
26-06-12, 21:52
By remaining SILENCE to ignore me , simply PROVES that you are GUILTY :cool:

Shame on you sotidy for being a Blood Sucker and Hypocrite in this thread. :banghead:

Your dignity eaten up by the Dogs :eek:
Haha....serve you right for being ignored. So funny.

tijiwehe
26-06-12, 22:26
Not bad -- good enough for your helper. My mama will be taking the study room although I insisted to let her have the master. Just need to put a mattress on the smart storage as bed and there is enough space for a small table and wardrobe -- comes with a door too. I'd need a standard 3 bedders in NV.

Initially I have the same idea of putting a mattress on the smart storage but I come across this website stating that it's not a good idea :

http://www.hongye.com.sg/2012/03/hong-ye-bay-window-products/

Anyone like to share their experience using the bay window as part of the bed?

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5421/26062012221721.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/26062012221721.png/)

ocean80
27-06-12, 12:41
Haha....serve you right for being ignored. So funny.

Muahaha

You are truly a stupid boy.

I am NOT totally being ignore as in this thread i have YOU replying me and it clearly shows that you are MY ASS LICKER :cool:

Cheers !

Kenshinto80
27-06-12, 21:41
Muahaha

You are truly a stupid boy.

I am NOT totally being ignore as in this thread i have YOU replying me and it clearly shows that you are MY ASS LICKER :cool:

Cheers !
Haha, I am done playing with you. So will ignore you totally like wat others are doing to you from now on. Pity you.....tsssk tssssk....Malu Malu Malu....Ma Lu Ma Lu (*sing*)

ocean80
28-06-12, 09:03
Haha, I am done playing with you. So will ignore you totally like wat others are doing to you from now on. Pity you.....tsssk tssssk....Malu Malu Malu....Ma Lu Ma Lu (*sing*)

I PITY your parents....:doh:

You COWARD DOG.... :tsk-tsk:

Hiding behind computer :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahahaha :D

Beebot
30-06-12, 01:51
By the way what does NV stand for?

wildfaye29
30-06-12, 08:47
As of 30 jun:

75%, TOP @ Q2 2013

At best late Q4 2012 but since year end holiday season more prob b4 cny.

I think end Q1 2013 is best estimate considering project size.

diewohnung
30-06-12, 22:09
You can go to the following website (from Marina Bay Serviced Residence / the Sail) to get an idea of what an Aqua Gym looks like:

http://www.mbsr.com.sg/gallery.html

thanks rym and bakasa, so it looks like just the treadmill itself, though i doubt how it can serve the exercise purpose but will be interesting to find out. ;)

diewohnung
30-06-12, 22:15
Altho i bought The Palette but i prefer the Pool Design n facade of nv. Only tt their study cannot be converted into bedroom. :(

yes, but if discipline is not mentioned, i guess whatever facility there will not come to benefit. in the last 6 months of my expired gym membership, i only went within one hand. :doh: study room for me ok (being a bookworm when time can manage).

welcome palatte neighbor.

diewohnung
30-06-12, 22:27

good question, i also wondered. waiting for our experts to enlighten. in river valley where i currently live, they're building a project called 'rv residence', which made me think a couple times why this name is the same with mine? :D :D

3C
01-07-12, 00:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebot

good question, i also wondered. waiting for our experts to enlighten. in river valley where i currently live, they're building a project called 'rv residence', which made me think a couple times why this name is the same with mine? :D :D

NV stands for NEW VOGUE

NV2010
01-07-12, 09:13
http://www.cuie.org/uploads/allimg/110808/1-110PQF0060-L.jpg (http://www.cuie.org/sgfc/1282.html)
NV Residences内华达州公寓 (http://www.cuie.org/sgfc/1282.html)

区域:新加坡
楼盘类型:公寓
最低单价:¥4万元/㎡

Super
01-07-12, 13:01
http://www.cuie.org/uploads/allimg/110808/1-110PQF0060-L.jpg (http://www.cuie.org/sgfc/1282.html)
NV Residences内华达州公寓 (http://www.cuie.org/sgfc/1282.html)

区域:新加坡
楼盘类型:公寓
最低单价:¥4万元/㎡

内华达州?Nevada State in US is abbreviated as NV?

keanie
01-07-12, 13:58
Was at Palette two days ago to help a relative to finalize the purchase of a unit under CDL' s Customer Reward Program.

Got some update from marketing agents. Was told that they got info that TOP for NV is 1Q of 2013 and starts with Blk 8x first

Also got info that across Pasir Ris Dr 8, there are plan for a Market, Supermarket and a Eating house among the BTO Costa Ris blocks. The Eating House and Supermarket are centrally located and just below the MRT tracks. The market is towards the ends of the blocks and nearer to TPE.

Definitely a great bonus to residents of Livia, NV and Palette as it will a much shorter walk than to PR Central for our daily needs. Think, has made right choice of purchasing a unit in NV. Beside, the value will definitely be enhanced. cheers5: :cheers5:

NV2010
02-07-12, 09:36
New Projects in Pasir Ris….

Name of Project
Unit

Livia

NV Residences

The palette

Oasis @ Elias

Pasir Ris One DDBS

Costa Ris HDB BTO

Watercolours EC

Ripple Bay

Sea Esta

Seastrand

Belysa

Total 6737
By 2016

NV2010
02-07-12, 13:02
sorry ......not able to load image

NV2010
06-07-12, 14:58
人去楼空.........

ocean80
06-07-12, 21:18
Yeah continue DREAMING....Supermarket...Food centre...:sleep:

Dream on....:scared-5:

LOL....:D

FAT HOPE !
Goodluck NV Residents :cheers4:

nuggets
10-07-12, 23:39
Anyone has new photos of nv or updates on the construction work?

3C
11-07-12, 20:52
Photos as of 8 Jul 12

accura69
15-07-12, 19:00
View from the opposite HDB blk

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2509/dsc02010g.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/dsc02010g.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

close up of the entrance

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8356/dsc02012w.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/dsc02012w.jpg/)

the palette construction is abt to start

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1323/dsc02011f.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19/dsc02011f.jpg/)

ilgr
17-07-12, 10:07
Yeah continue DREAMING....Supermarket...Food centre...:sleep:

Dream on....:scared-5:

LOL....:D

FAT HOPE !
Goodluck NV Residents :cheers4:

stfu la no business here just piss off.

ocean80
17-07-12, 10:48
stfu la no business here just piss off.

Hey Dog ilgr, :D

you love to smell my ASSHOLE is it ? :eek:

Following me like a Dog ? :banghead:

HAHA ! :D

matyoyo99
18-07-12, 16:04
Hello Everyone, I am also a NVian and glad I finally found this forum.
It made for interesting reading and was heartwarming to know that my future neighbours are so eagerly awaiting their dream homes as well.

Keep it coming and don't let the enthusiasm fade!:)

sotidy
19-07-12, 05:26
Hello Everyone, I am also a NVian and glad I finally found this forum.
It made for interesting reading and was heartwarming to know that my future neighbours are so eagerly awaiting their dream homes as well.

Keep it coming and don't let the enthusiasm fade!:)

Hello pal, ok lah...the wait will be over soon...in another 2 or 3Q. Currently not much visible actions...could see work being done at night for blk 99, scaffoldings still exist for some blocks, grills at planter area being installed, etc etc...:D

matyoyo99
19-07-12, 11:32
Hello ! in another 2-3 Q sounds like 2013. Sigh...doesn't look likely to spend Xmas in NV.
I currently live and work in Shanghai, so was hoping that NV will be ready by the time I am posted back to Singapore.
Looks like i will have to be "homeless" for a few months before it's ready :ashamed1:

nuggets
19-07-12, 12:31
I m also looking forward to celebrate Xmas in nv. But I think the chances seem slim.

Super
21-07-12, 14:54
It's a 2 horse race in D18. Let's see will Double Bay Residences or NV Residences TOP first. :D

ilgr
21-07-12, 17:53
It's a 2 horse race in D18. Let's see will Double Bay Residences or NV Residences TOP first. :D

When was the original TOP supposed to be for these 2 developments?

keanie
21-07-12, 18:54
When was the original TOP supposed to be for these 2 developments?

NV - 2Q 2013
Double Bay- 1Q 2013

For NV, my guess is likely 1Q 2013. For DB - I saw somewhere, it was advertised "lookout for TOP soon in 2012" So, pos any time from now. Latest by 4Q 2012.

But, if NV can be earlier, say 4Q 2012, great bonus as I am looking forward to celebrate NY there. :cheers4: :cheers4:

bakasa2002
21-07-12, 21:23
NV - 2Q 2013
Double Bay- 1Q 2013

For NV, my guess is likely 1Q 2013. For DB - I saw somewhere, it was advertised "lookout for TOP soon in 2012" So, pos any time from now. Latest by 4Q 2012.

But, if NV can be earlier, say 4Q 2012, great bonus as I am looking forward to celebrate NY there. :cheers4: :cheers4:

I think DB will be before year end. If you look up Property Guru, you seen some listing with interior pictures and also the DB thread have some photos that looks like it will complete 3Q or latest 4Q this year.

matyoyo99
23-07-12, 15:01
Where acutually is DB residences? lol...
is it near the MRT?
sorry, i heard of it, but I never had a chance to visit it.

Anyone know who is the developer? it's a private condo too?

sotidy
23-07-12, 15:14
Where acutually is DB residences? lol...
is it near the MRT?
sorry, i heard of it, but I never had a chance to visit it.

Anyone know who is the developer? it's a private condo too?

Beside Tropical Spring/Simei Green.
Near/adjacent to Simei MRT
UOL. Private.

sotidy
23-07-12, 15:19
I think DB will be before year end. If you look up Property Guru, you seen some listing with interior pictures and also the DB thread have some photos that looks like it will complete 3Q or latest 4Q this year.

DB likely to be earlier. From NV's progress (or lack of progress) in the past 3 weeks+, I think its not possible to TOP this year liao....so look forward to Q1 2013. Do join the FB group for the latest updates.

3C
31-07-12, 18:22
Seems like they have activated 5th gear.
Suddenly workers spotted everywhere.

windrise69
31-07-12, 21:57
Seems like they have activated 5th gear.
Suddenly workers spotted everywhere.

Does it mean the hope of getting TOP at Dec-2012 has revived? :)

Any kind soul to upload latest construction picture?

3C
31-07-12, 22:24
Does it mean the hope of getting TOP at Dec-2012 has revived? :)

Any kind soul to upload latest construction picture?

The main entrance arch was erected. Fencing wall was also up in a short time.
Took some pictures but just could not upload even though I have reduced
the file size in jpeg. Very frustrating. Used to be able to do it easily. Anybody can advise?:mad:

windrise69
01-08-12, 22:25
the file size in jpeg. Very frustrating. Used to be able to do it easily. Anybody can advise?:mad:

Testing 1-2-3

sotidy
03-08-12, 22:24

Quick updates.
1. Blk 83,85 - the blocks pretty much painted. Can see the protective covers for the windows already removed. Some parts of the planter grills also painted in white.
2. Blk 99, sliding door at the living room for some units still not up.
3. From TPE, it seems like there are still quite a lot of interior works to be done at stack 99.
4. Aircon compressor for 83,85....etc likely to be installed. Brand likely to be panasonic (judging from the length of the name of the brand, and the box colour scheme).
Don't think TOP this year is possible since the "milestone" (removal of scaffolding) is not even close. Assuming its removed by end of this month, I guess we will be looking at a end-Feb 2013 TOP.

3C
04-08-12, 11:44
Quick updates.
1. Blk 83,85 - the blocks pretty much painted. Can see the protective covers for the windows already removed. Some parts of the planter grills also painted in white.
2. Blk 99, sliding door at the living room for some units still not up.
3. From TPE, it seems like there are still quite a lot of interior works to be done at stack 99.
4. Aircon compressor for 83,85....etc likely to be installed. Brand likely to be panasonic (judging from the length of the name of the brand, and the box colour scheme).
Don't think TOP this year is possible since the "milestone" (removal of scaffolding) is not even close. Assuming its removed by end of this month, I guess we will be looking at a end-Feb 2013 TOP.

ok, thanks for the update. hopefully can celebrate CNY 2013 at NV if christmas is not possible:D

sotidy
04-08-12, 17:28
ok, thanks for the update. hopefully can celebrate CNY 2013 at NV if christmas is not possible:D
At this rate, maybe CNY 2013 is not possible too. By the way, I have posted pictures in the FB group. Easier to post there than post here....

oxy
09-08-12, 02:38
At this rate, maybe CNY 2013 is not possible too. By the way, I have posted pictures in the FB group. Easier to post there than post here....
Can you post the picture here as well? Thank you.

phantom_opera
13-08-12, 16:58
First profitable subsale?

2012-06-07 #02-XX 1,184 sqft 860psf
2010-12-06 805psf $65,120 549 days 4.5%

Looks like #02 always easiest to sell

3C
20-08-12, 22:34
Hi NVians,

Some pictures for you:)

NV2010
28-08-12, 17:29
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/524486_10151202060502780_1244030800_n.jpg

NV2010
31-08-12, 08:14
CDL, Hong Leong sell Kranji site for S$240m. It seems they have less confident in the market.

Will they be also selling the plot of land at Pasir ris? So far did not see any bidding from them ever since URA and HDB release their land for public tender.

wildfaye29
31-08-12, 23:30
Volari @ Balmoral was 90.3% on 30 Jun. TOP on 30 Jul.

NV2010
01-09-12, 11:37
Volari @ Balmoral was 90.3% on 30 Jun. TOP on 30 Jul.

eNV this coming 3rd Q able to reach between 85 to 90%. Now can be achieved 80%

Let's see still got one month less.

accura69
02-09-12, 20:10
Photos taken this afternoon.

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7807/20120902161545.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/20120902161545.jpg/)

tennis court is up...

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2339/20120902161558.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/20120902161558.jpg/)

NV2010
04-09-12, 09:59
As you can see form the images, only blk 83 to 89 are looked completely finished. I think the constractors are rushing the blk 83 to 89 for completion and obtain the TOP first as they are under phase one.

Eastboy
04-09-12, 11:02
wow painted already!

NV2010
04-09-12, 11:10
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/249617_4251068442464_1001340467_n.jpg

NV2010
15-09-12, 11:33
Top......top......... http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151156732187357&set=o.316089708425005&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

3C
19-09-12, 23:15
Hi NVians,

The bottle trees are up. Can share with your facebook pals:D

leechk
08-10-12, 12:31
latest update from CDL website (30 Sep 12), still TOP on Q2 2013

NV2010
09-10-12, 08:22
[http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/1/9/f/c/19fc5426386881_1_V550.jpg

carbuncle
09-10-12, 08:27
the rounded edges really look nice

NV2010
09-10-12, 10:06
the rounded edges really look nice

Next launch at Pasir Ris Grove by CDL is expected soon..

Look out this space!!!