PDA

View Full Version : NV Residences (D18, 99 years leasehold, Hong Realty Pte Ltd - CDL & Hong Leong)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

tomdick12
03-01-12, 15:53
Hi all,

I bought a 2 bedrooms in NV for rental and investment. Hope to see you all soon once it is TOP :)

3C
03-01-12, 21:37
They have already started painting stack 83.
Is white. Guess is the first layer. So fast:scared-4:

mcmlxxvi
03-01-12, 23:03
Just suddenly occurred to me that NV is supposed to be meaning Envy.... Am i slow or wat....

jozoo
03-01-12, 23:39
The progress seem to be quite fast. Guess by end of March, most of the blocks be white with all windows fitted :D

NV2010
04-01-12, 13:38
The progress seem to be quite fast. Guess by end of March, most of the blocks be white with all windows fitted :D

2012 is another busy year!

Livia took about 27 months to complete like wise NV should complete early 2Q of 2013. CDL is using dry walls and most of the parts are being assembled on site.

sotidy
05-01-12, 08:43
2012 is another busy year!

Livia took about 27 months to complete like wise NV should complete early 2Q of 2013. CDL is using dry walls and most of the parts are being assembled on site.

2Q 2013 is a more realistic date but if the admin/distribution of keys etc is more efficient, then 1Q 2013 is possible. :D

Had a quick eyeball of the construction this morning. The slower blocks (95 and 99) are appx 8th storey. So I think all the blocks should reach the top floor latest by end Mar 2012. I think they are doing a lot of // processing...so very likely everything can be completed by end 2012. Q1 2013 will be for them to rectify the defects/touch-up/submit paperwork for TOP etc. Q2 2013 TOP and distribute keys etc.

sotidy
07-01-12, 15:48
2Q 2013 is a more realistic date but if the admin/distribution of keys etc is more efficient, then 1Q 2013 is possible. :D

Had a quick eyeball of the construction this morning. The slower blocks (95 and 99) are appx 8th storey. So I think all the blocks should reach the top floor latest by end Mar 2012. I think they are doing a lot of // processing...so very likely everything can be completed by end 2012. Q1 2013 will be for them to rectify the defects/touch-up/submit paperwork for TOP etc. Q2 2013 TOP and distribute keys etc.

Visited the site today. Don't think the painting at Blk 83 has started. One thing for sure, 83,85,87,89 has reached the top floor and many heavy equipments have been shifted to the other side. Blk 99 is at 10th floor for the side facing north and 7th floor for the side facing south (highest is 12th floor for this block). So mathematically even the slowest block should be completed by 13th week of 2012 ...and that will be exactly end of Q1 2012.

nv89
08-01-12, 20:03
Just received letter from Bank that they had disbursed another 5%, total 50%. Very happy as we are getting closer to TOP.

The very next day, received another letter from the same bank notified that interest will up from 0.91% to 1.27% (mine is OCBC 3month SOR) :( what a big jump.....

Anyone here had the same fate?

sotidy
08-01-12, 20:52
Just received letter from Bank that they had disbursed another 5%, total 50%. Very happy as we are getting closer to TOP.

The very next day, received another letter from the same bank notified that interest will up from 0.91% to 1.27% (mine is OCBC 3month SOR) :( what a big jump.....

SOR shoot up recently...SIBOR not yet. I am taking board-rate...the one that most people says/thinks is a stupid choice..but its ok :D

SOR is usually most volatile.

mcmlxxvi
08-01-12, 21:37

Omg phobia to open mailbox... Ok i shakl not open it for 3 months...

sotidy
09-01-12, 07:47
Omg phobia to open mailbox... Ok i shakl not open it for 3 months...

LOL...open la...there's quite a lot of activities inside the units...can roughly see the inside already. I think for those that have hit 50% payment milestone, the next 5% and next 5% will take a bit more time (probably 3mths and 4mths).

diewohnung
12-01-12, 09:23
u guys got the letter so fast. mine is upper floor 3 bedder on stack 87 just received letter yesterday for 5% (from 40% to 45%).

besides, sotidy, how did u get into the site to take a look? everytime i was stopped at the gate so only able to see from outside the site parameter, even nearby livia now can't get a visitor pass to come inside take a look liao. (maybe because it's a dif patrol person) :(

sotidy
12-01-12, 09:42
u guys got the letter so fast. mine is upper floor 3 bedder on stack 87 just received letter yesterday for 5% (from 40% to 45%).

besides, sotidy, how did u get into the site to take a look? everytime i was stopped at the gate so only able to see from outside the site parameter, even nearby livia now can't get a visitor pass to come inside take a look liao. (maybe because it's a dif patrol person) :(

i did't get in. I use zoom lens. :D

NV2010
13-01-12, 07:33
i did't get in. I use zoom lens. :D

You guys stay in Pasir ris? Thanks for keeping updates.

Hope by March, we are able to see the whole clear & bright picture of NV standing up next to Livia.

Wishing you & your family a happy & properous Lunar New Year!

sotidy
13-01-12, 08:14
You guys stay in Pasir ris? Thanks for keeping updates.

Hope by March, we are able to see the whole clear & bright picture of NV standing up next to Livia.

Wishing you & your family a happy & properous Lunar New Year!

No but I passby TPE at the same stretch almost everyday so sometimes just do a detour to the site area to take a look. Also looking forward to moving in....to save time and effort. :D

diewohnung
13-01-12, 10:47
Happy lunar New Year dear new neighbors. Hope to see you all next New Year and greeting one another door-to-door:)

sotidy
13-01-12, 16:06
Happy lunar New Year dear new neighbors. Hope to see you all next New Year and greeting one another door-to-door:)

Soon soon...the end is near...:D

NV2010
17-01-12, 18:01
Soon soon...the end is near...:D

What is the latest development at NV? Any good news?
FYI. Livia has just recently held a Spring celebration for its residents.

Property seems getting cooler ... looks like prices may come down.

3C
17-01-12, 19:14
What is the latest development at NV? Any good news?
FYI. Livia has just recently held a Spring celebration for its residents.

Property seems getting cooler ... looks like prices may come down.

Almost all blocks reached the top. Left one or two blocks almost at the top.
Lots of activities on the ground. Almost cannot see any soil patches left.
So wat do you think?:D

TOP at 7th stage. Already received letter stage 5 completed which
means left 2 stages to go. Already 49% completed. So wat do you think?:D
I am guessing there's chance TOP b4 2013.

GONG XI GONG XI to all NVIANS. Wishing all good health and looking forward to an enjoyable stay in NV. Cheers!

NV2010
17-01-12, 19:30

GONG XI GONG XI to all NVIANS. Wishing all good health and looking forward to an enjoyable stay in NV. Cheers!

Very good! Thanks for your info. I think by end of Q1 we are able to see a clearer picture. Am I right?

Is it possible to post some pictures of NV?

sotidy
20-01-12, 11:39
Very good! Thanks for your info. I think by end of Q1 we are able to see a clearer picture. Am I right?

Is it possible to post some pictures of NV?

Property price getting cooler meh? Probably not as hot but doesn't seem to be cooler eitherl...anyway....lots of air con in this forum :D

I think the whole project can be completed around Oct or Nov 2012 but typically still need time for the approval, paperwork etc...so I still think latest Q2 2013 but likely Feb/Mar 2013. But of course if can be Dec 2012 then lagi best!

sotidy
20-01-12, 11:42

10% chance TOP Q42012
50% chance TOP Q12013
40% chance TOP Q22013
Basically 95/99 still need about 8 more weeks to reach the top.

NV2010
20-01-12, 20:01
10% chance TOP Q42012
50% chance TOP Q12013
40% chance TOP Q22013
Basically 95/99 still need about 8 more weeks to reach the top.

Based on the CDL 3rd quarter of 2011, 33.5% was completed and last Quarter of 2011 was 49% completed. Between the 2 quarters, the difference was 15.3%. let say if the average for each quarter this year is 12.75%. It could easily achieve 100% before end of the year. If the average quarter is 15% or higher then it could complete ahead of the CDL's TOP schedule on 2nd quarter 2013. Then the chances of TOP may be end of 2012.

sotidy
20-01-12, 20:39
Based on the CDL 3rd quarter of 2011, 33.5% was completed and last Quarter of 2011 was 49% completed. Between the 2 quarters, the difference was 15.3%. let say if the average for each quarter this year is 12.75%. It could easily achieve 100% before end of the year. If the average quarter is 15% or higher then it could complete ahead of the CDL's TOP schedule on 2nd quarter 2013. Then the chances of TOP may be end of 2012.

The progress is not going to be proportionate to the time.

sotidy
20-01-12, 22:43
The progress is not going to be proportionate to the time.

Really not proportionate. My Stage 5 is completed! Another 5% paid out. This means my unit is done already 'cause Stage 6 is car parks, roads, drains.

Getting more and more excited. :D

sotidy
20-01-12, 22:45
Really not proportionate. My Stage 5 is completed! Another 5% paid out. This means my unit is done already 'cause Stage 6 is car parks, roads, drains.

Getting more and more excited. :D

Now I am dreaming / hoping for Q4 2012 TOP. :D

sotidy
20-01-12, 22:54
Now I am dreaming / hoping for Q4 2012 TOP. :D

From Stage 1 to Stage 2 - 7mths
Stage 2 to Stage 3 - 2mths
Stage 3 to Stage 4 - 1.5mth
Stage 4 to Stage 5 - 1mth
From Stage 5 to Stage 6 -...???...:D

NV2010
22-01-12, 00:51
From Stage 1 to Stage 2 - 7mths
Stage 2 to Stage 3 - 2mths
Stage 3 to Stage 4 - 1.5mth
Stage 4 to Stage 5 - 1mth
From Stage 5 to Stage 6 -...???...:D

Don't forget, you're paying only on that stage doesn't means all are paying the same stage. I am just working out based on the rate of each quarter on the whole project. Even you pay up to the last 5%. It still cannot TOP. because the others have not paying to this stage yet.

sotidy
22-01-12, 08:35
Don't forget, you're paying only on that stage doesn't means all are paying the same stage. I am just working out based on the rate of each quarter on the whole project. Even you pay up to the last 5%. It still cannot TOP. because the others have not paying to this stage yet.

I know. I am just sharing a sample of the payment schedule for people who are wondering what they will experience while they look forward to TOP. I DID NOT say this is what EVERYONE will experience.

For those who have been following my postings will know that I have always emphasize that the last 2 blocks should complete around End Mar 2012. Now with a view that the internals can be completed within 2.5mths after the reinforced concrete wall is up and clubhouse/swimming pool etc will take appx 6mth, the whole thing should by and large appear ready by Oct 2012. The rest will depend on the application for TOP, distribution of keys efficiency which can be as fast as 2mths to as draggy as 6mths.

sotidy
22-01-12, 20:19

The construction area near 83 and 85 is quite clean now except for the tower cranes. I think we can see the extension for pasir ris grove road already...

3C
28-01-12, 11:50
Woh Pian! Received the revised monthly loan payment again.
Instead of every half a year revision as according to loan estimate,
I am receiving the revision every month.:scared-3:

CDL super efficient or got too many workers? Saw the workers new year 2nd day already cheong.

Already almost sold out and made so much why so "gan jeong" spider.
Huat not enough?

What happen to those few unsold units if TOP so fast? 50% discount?? Die die must grab liao :D

sotidy
28-01-12, 15:19
Woh Pian! Received the revised monthly loan payment again.
Instead of every half a year revision as according to loan estimate,
I am receiving the revision every month.:scared-3:

CDL super efficient or got too many workers? Saw the workers new year 2nd day already cheong.

Already almost sold out and made so much why so "gan jeong" spider.
Huat not enough?

What happen to those few unsold units if TOP so fast? 50% discount?? Die die must grab liao :D

You mean CDL asked for disbursement again? If so, yup...I gave a bit of heads-up in my earlier postings. The loan estimate is never going to be accurate la. Progress is kind of BAU...not super fast. If you want to see 'superfast' one, you should look at the latest HDBs...near Punggol and Sengkang along TPE. It took them about 1year+ for the building to reach the top. Appx 1 floor per 1.5 week. Their whole wall panel, including the window frame, are all pre-assembled.

Unsold unit just leave it...there will be takers. 50% discount....maybe in dreams or virtual world lor...wouldn't be that bad.

3C
28-01-12, 17:20
You mean CDL asked for disbursement again? If so, yup...I gave a bit of heads-up in my earlier postings. The loan estimate is never going to be accurate la. Progress is kind of BAU...not super fast. If you want to see 'superfast' one, you should look at the latest HDBs...near Punggol and Sengkang along TPE. It took them about 1year+ for the building to reach the top. Appx 1 floor per 1.5 week. Their whole wall panel, including the window frame, are all pre-assembled.

Unsold unit just leave it...there will be takers. 50% discount....maybe in dreams or virtual world lor...wouldn't be that bad.

No lah, earlier was from lawyer informed that CDL asked for disbursement.
Now is the bank that come after me. A kind of lapse. Still 5th stage. But still then I have to go into CPF to adjust every month my instalment. Isnt this consider kind of fast? :confused: Realised CDL use pre-fab unlike my previous condo.
Maybe that's the reason all the 3 projects so far look similar just modified a bit of the exterior. Wonder pre-fab better than conventional:D

sotidy
28-01-12, 17:41
No lah, earlier was from lawyer informed that CDL asked for disbursement.
Now is the bank that come after me. A kind of lapse. Still 5th stage. But still then I have to go into CPF to adjust every month my instalment. Isnt this consider kind of fast? :confused: Realised CDL use pre-fab unlike my previous condo.
Maybe that's the reason all the 3 projects so far look similar just modified a bit of the exterior. Wonder pre-fab better than conventional:D

Be careful of the lapse...sometimes its not our fault...as their coordination screwed up. I kena once before....anyway that's history. Yes...need to go CPF adjust the instalment after each disbursement.

CDL's builder for this project is Hyundai E&C....there are several pre-fab methods...the pre-fab trend started from around 97....

The latest one used by HDB (i.e. 2011/2012) is really *very very lego style* as even the window frame is prefab into the walls at the factory.

Yes....since all these are pre-fab, the 3 projects are more or less the same...in fact...most projects with building plans approved within a same period (e.g. 2004-2009) are likely to adopt the same kind of building methods.

sabby
31-01-12, 23:14
Hello there! Found this thread while trying to hunt down a forum LOL

my fiance and i bought a unit at NV and we've set up a facebook group to find future neighbours! =D

Pop by when you have the time LOL

NV Residences (Pasir Ris)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/316089708425005/

iuhne
31-01-12, 23:33
Submitted request to join.

Have an experience with CDL recently due to some queries. Find them to be very responsive and customer-oriented. Hope to have same experience again during key collection and defects rectifications.

NV2010
01-02-12, 08:43
Hello there! Found this thread while trying to hunt down a forum LOL

my fiance and i bought a unit at NV and we've set up a facebook group to find future neighbours! =D

Pop by when you have the time LOL

NV Residences (Pasir Ris)

Hi Sabby

Welcome to this forum. If you could set up a facebook or blog like this site http://thirteen-thirty-livia.blogspot.com/ (http://thirteen-thirty-livia.blogspot.com/) it would be more interesting.

Looking forward to seeing your interesting facebook.

NV2010
02-02-12, 13:45
Hi Sabby

Welcome to this forum. If you could set up a facebook or blog like this site http://thirteen-thirty-livia.blogspot.com/ (http://thirteen-thirty-livia.blogspot.com/) it would be more interesting.

Received letter yesterday. CDL asked another 5% payment from Bank. Of to date, the payments have been more than 50% .:doh: Nearing to TOP stage.

Che er!!!!:)

NV2010
02-02-12, 16:27
Received letter yesterday. CDL asked another 5% payment from Bank. Of to date, the payments have been more than 50% .:doh: Nearing to TOP stage.

Che er!!!!:)

Hi Any new updates?

NV2010
03-02-12, 19:22
Hi Any new updates?

Woh Pian! this forum so quiet!!:scared-4:

3C
04-02-12, 10:17
Hi NV2010,

No worry, workers are busy working for you.
Nobody, nobody but you!:D

sotidy
04-02-12, 10:35
Hi NV2010,

No worry, workers are busy working for you.
Nobody, nobody but you!:D

LOL...I passby this morning as well. Blk 99 highest is 12th storey. The North facing side is building 11th storey and the South facing side is building 9th storey. So basically 'everything' should reach the top floor by end-Mar like what I mentioned previously. The area generally is quite 'clean'...can see the road quite clearly....hmm...what else to say...:D

3C
04-02-12, 10:50
LOL...I passby this morning as well. Blk 99 highest is 12th storey. The North facing side is building 11th storey and the South facing side is building 9th storey. So basically 'everything' should reach the top floor by end-Mar like what I mentioned previously. The area generally is quite 'clean'...can see the road quite clearly....hmm...what else to say...:D

Woh! Sotidy you are spot on man. The blangah told me about one year more. Swiming pools have already started. But they also dont want so fast -scared after that no job lah:D

sabby
05-02-12, 08:50
Hi Sabby

Haa! Okie! Will work on one when I've the time! Lol

Cheers, =D

sotidy
05-02-12, 09:50
Woh! Sotidy you are spot on man. The blangah told me about one year more. Swiming pools have already started. But they also dont want so fast -scared after that no job lah:D

LOL....Everything should be completed by Oct/Nov 11. *IF*...the project is really swee swee no correction + paper work approval swee swee + key distribution swee swee, then there's a 10% mathematical chance of TOP by Dec 12 (very hard la). If can take key before next year's CNY...its very good already...

Not up to the worker to build faster or slower. Everything boils down to $ and c involved in the project.:D

Ok la...just continue to close 2 eyes....time will pass very quickly...

Eastboy
05-02-12, 20:52
how long have you guys been waiting already ah? i just wonder how patient i need to be to see my palette up :banghead:

LOL....Everything should be completed by Oct/Nov 11. *IF*...the project is really swee swee no correction + paper work approval swee swee + key distribution swee swee, then there's a 10% mathematical chance of TOP by Dec 12 (very hard la). If can take key before next year's CNY...its very good already...

Not up to the worker to build faster or slower. Everything boils down to $ and c involved in the project.:D

Ok la...just continue to close 2 eyes....time will pass very quickly...

sotidy
06-02-12, 11:13
how long have you guys been waiting already ah? i just wonder how patient i need to be to see my palette up :banghead:

My opinion is that since it is about 12 blocks (if I did not remember wrongly) and using the same type of precast method as livia and NV, Palette's TOP will be after Jun 2014. Unlikely to be anything before Jun 2014.

sotidy
07-02-12, 12:12

Yoh....3C...is the small building beside blk 99 the bin point/substation? Seems to be quite a distance away from blk 99. The 'spacing' looks quite good or is it my optical illusion. :D

3C
07-02-12, 17:13
Yoh....3C...is the small building beside blk 99 the bin point/substation? Seems to be quite a distance away from blk 99. The 'spacing' looks quite good or is it my optical illusion. :D

It is the sub-station. They hasnt erect the bin centre. Yes, it loooks quite a distance. The Bin Centre will be slightly nearer to blk 99. No problem for those that bought high floor. Your unit at blk 99?

3C
07-02-12, 20:00
Be careful of the lapse...sometimes its not our fault...as their coordination screwed up. I kena once before....anyway that's history. Yes...need to go CPF adjust the instalment after each disbursement.

CDL's builder for this project is Hyundai E&C....there are several pre-fab methods...the pre-fab trend started from around 97....

The latest one used by HDB (i.e. 2011/2012) is really *very very lego style* as even the window frame is prefab into the walls at the factory.

Yes....since all these are pre-fab, the 3 projects are more or less the same...in fact...most projects with building plans approved within a same period (e.g. 2004-2009) are likely to adopt the same kind of building methods.

If you look at "The Minton" and "Waterview" they dont seem to be fully pre-fab type. See the wall at the Minton thread, they even have red bricks layer by layer for certain parts of the walls. Their designs are with very large balconies. CDL at pasir ris seems like fully pre-fab and ended up all planterbox types. This save their cost quite a bit. I like their design at Savaanah in Simei. It would be ideal if the other projects a bit of variation, like low rise type, etc. Otherwise it looks dull when all completed.

sotidy
07-02-12, 20:32
If you look at "The Minton" and "Waterview" they dont seem to be fully pre-fab type. See the wall at the Minton thread, they even have red bricks layer by layer for certain parts of the walls. Their designs are with very large balconies. CDL at pasir ris seems like fully pre-fab and ended up all planterbox types. This save their cost quite a bit. I like their design at Savaanah in Simei. It would be ideal if the other projects a bit of variation, like low rise type, etc. Otherwise it looks dull when all completed.

Ya...pre-fab has different type. The most ultimate one is the latest at Punggol HDB. Even the window frame is pre-fab into the wall and assembled at site. NV, Livia series of pre-fab is not uncommon. E.g. Woodsville 28 is of almost the same type. 1 planter box at living room, curve window with 1 pillar at the corner. LOL.

3C
08-02-12, 20:44
Ya...pre-fab has different type. The most ultimate one is the latest at Punggol HDB. Even the window frame is pre-fab into the wall and assembled at site. NV, Livia series of pre-fab is not uncommon. E.g. Woodsville 28 is of almost the same type. 1 planter box at living room, curve window with 1 pillar at the corner. LOL.

Past by just now around 850pm. Blk 99 surrounding was brightly lit up.
Workers were busy working. Other blocks have some lights here & there
probably touching up interior. CDL does not show the interior landscape in their update. FCL give very good aerial view in their quarterly update.
Wonder hows the interior facilities works progress.:cool:

sotidy
10-02-12, 08:49
probably touching up interior. CDL does not show the interior landscape in their update. FCL give very good aerial view in their quarterly update.

Ya lor...wondering how in the interior...can't really see.

By the way, there was an article regarding pre-fab on the news....couple of days back. Current method abt 2 week per floor. The new method adopted by HDB (supposed to be same as China/HK) is about 6 days per floor --> This is exactly the one I mentioned....even the window frame is precast into the walls at the factory!

yeancheang
15-02-12, 21:39
hi all..
like to check if any of bros/sis here visited the NV residence showroom when it was still around? How's the interior and material use as compared to The Pallette?
I visited The Pallette showroom past weekend.. kinda like the layout n materials used... but need to wait till 2015/2016 before can get the keys.. which is kinda long to me...
So was thinking if NV is more or less comparable, then may be will consider...

Anyone know if all units have been sold?

sotidy
15-02-12, 21:58
hi all..
like to check if any of bros/sis here visited the NV residence showroom when it was still around? How's the interior and material use as compared to The Pallette?
I visited The Pallette showroom past weekend.. kinda like the layout n materials used... but need to wait till 2015/2016 before can get the keys.. which is kinda long to me...

1. The showflat has been around since Livia. Yes I visited.
2. In my humble opinion, NV and Palette is sama sama. But you need to take note if you take NV, you do not have choice in the 'theme' and storage compartment. The default assigned theme is the Coastal Theme...Light beige floor tiles etc...vs the other theme - Garden Theme. Coastal Theme has warmer colour than Garden Theme.
3. Palette is currently clearing the land. Using the construction method and based on the floor & site plan, expect at least 30mths (optimistically speaking) from now. So mathematically fastest is Q3 2014 TOP.
4. NV still have abt 20 units left...I think maybe/likely TOP Q1 2013. =)

sotidy
16-02-12, 16:29

Blk 83 and 85 (the most easily viewable blocks) is currently in the process of fitting the water tank (it seems). =D

NV2010
16-02-12, 18:41
Blk 83 and 85 (the most easily viewable blocks) is currently in the process of fitting the water tank (it seems). =D

Thanks for your updates. Suggest if you could provide images so that we could visualise better. Once again thank you sotidy.

3C
16-02-12, 19:16

Not too sure but definitely they are now working at the roof level. Can see the feature wall erected up on the roof.

Windows fitted almost to the top level for most stack

Think Bin Centre will be towards the last. So when it appears.... almost liao:D

Actually likes NV 4 bedroom very much. But not enough $. I like the masterbedroom toilet design (bathtub and normal shower room separated unlike palette.

sotidy
16-02-12, 23:20
Not too sure but definitely they are now working at the roof level. Can see the feature wall erected up on the roof.

Windows fitted almost to the top level for most stack

Think Bin Centre will be towards the last. So when it appears.... almost liao:D

Actually likes NV 4 bedroom very much. But not enough $. I like the masterbedroom toilet design (bathtub and normal shower room separated unlike palette.

Yup...I am kind of assuming the watertank for NV is similar to Livia. Going by calculation...the entire building for blocks such as 83 and 85 will be 'done' by end mar 12. I am eagerly awaiting for CDL to bill me the next payment. :D

NV2010
17-02-12, 12:45
Yup...I am kind of assuming the watertank for NV is similar to Livia. Going by calculation...the entire building for blocks such as 83 and 85 will be 'done' by end mar 12. I am eagerly awaiting for CDL to bill me the next payment. :D

Are the roads (infront of blk99 & Pasir Ris grove) ready?

feliciacao
17-02-12, 16:53
hi all..

personally prefer NV's interior, maybe also because they used expensive ID so looks way more classy to me...

pallette seems to have smaller master bedroom, and the distance between blocks seems shorter, a bit cramped in my eyes...

sotidy
24-02-12, 11:07
Watertank 'frame' for 83,85.87.89,91 all up -> Should be done by 31st Mar
95 and 99 left last 2-3 floor. Possibly will complete (except for watertank) by 31st Mar

Interior work in the units are done at night as well.:D

3C
25-02-12, 23:17
whoa pian Oh!

Can u see they have already shored up the entrance (greenish part in the picture) perimeters. Guess the facilities were built simultaneously as well. "Scary" Oops.. dont tell me my guess is right ..."Dec 12 TOP":eek:

sotidy
26-02-12, 09:45
whoa pian Oh!

Can u see they have already shored up the entrance (greenish part in the picture) perimeters. Guess the facilities were built simultaneously as well. "Scary" Oops.. dont tell me my guess is right ..."Dec 12 TOP":eek:

Seems like a bit too early to grow the grasses at the entrance leh...If it's really Dec 2012 then it will be hip hip hooray for most of us. :D
More importantly are the builder do swee swee and neighbours all swee swee too. :D

sotidy
26-02-12, 09:46
Seems like a bit too early to grow the grasses at the entrance leh...If it's really Dec 2012 then it will be hip hip hooray for most of us. :D
More importantly are the builder do swee swee and neighbours all swee swee too. :D

I think by the time we can catch sight of the bottled trees (aka feng shui trees), then it will be really close...can start to look for reno/furnitures liao :D

3C
26-02-12, 21:15

u talking about this?

sotidy
27-02-12, 11:59
u talking about this?
Yup. The green patches...

oreopoo
27-02-12, 16:49
I think by the time we can catch sight of the bottled trees (aka feng shui trees), then it will be really close...can start to look for reno/furnitures liao :D

the bottle trees are feng shui tree? if so, those units near bottle trees will receive the energy?

sotidy
27-02-12, 17:14
the bottle trees are feng shui tree? if so, those units near bottle trees will receive the energy?

Marketing brochure claims it to be feng shui tree. To me it looks more like giant cabbage. :D Just a gimmicky feature near the entrance. My point is if this thing starts to appear near the entrance....then the project should be near completion

oreopoo
27-02-12, 18:08
Marketing brochure claims it to be feng shui tree. To me it looks more like giant cabbage. :D Just a gimmicky feature near the entrance. My point is if this thing starts to appear near the entrance....then the project should be near completion

the agent mentioned to us before that the trees are import from australia and very costly for each tree. more than few hundred thousands per tree.

sotidy
27-02-12, 21:58
the agent mentioned to us before that the trees are import from australia and very costly for each tree. more than few hundred thousands per tree.

Should be marketing talk only. I don't believe they are going to spend 8 x a few hundred thousands just on the trees. But nevertheless....hope they are nice bottled trees =)

iwantgizmos
27-02-12, 22:03
Should be marketing talk only. I don't believe they are going to spend 8 x a few hundred thousands just on the trees. But nevertheless....hope they are nice bottled trees =)
example of bottled trees (budget version)... :jump-for-joy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f2/Bottle_tree_4236_768x1024.jpg/450px-Bottle_tree_4236_768x1024.jpg

sotidy
27-02-12, 22:13
example of bottled trees (budget version)... :jump-for-joy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f2/Bottle_tree_4236_768x1024.jpg/450px-Bottle_tree_4236_768x1024.jpg

http://www.sgproplaunch.com/ImageHandler.ashx?image=/ProjectImagesUploaded/e2030944-e0f2-4c3d-9288-ff4bf8f47fe7_Geometric%20Garden.jpg

sotidy
03-03-12, 17:51
Test attachments

sotidy
03-03-12, 17:54
Test attachments
Finally manage to attach pictures. Got to reduce the resolution and file size by a lot. :D

Main progress is that the sliding doors at the living room/planter box is now being fixed. I think there's a lot of parallel activities going on.

3C
03-03-12, 20:36
Finally manage to attach pictures. Got to reduce the resolution and file size by a lot. :D

Main progress is that the sliding doors at the living room/planter box is now being fixed. I think there's a lot of parallel activities going on.

Nice pictures. Noticed that the lamp post along the road are up already in the pictures. I thot this is public road. Should be erected by LTA. Why so fast?
Opening the road real soon for....?:rolleyes:

sotidy
03-03-12, 21:58
Nice pictures. Noticed that the lamp post along the road are up already in the pictures. I thot this is public road. Should be erected by LTA. Why so fast?
Opening the road real soon for....?:rolleyes:

I suspect the road will be opened for suppliers to deliver the air con, oven etc real soon. The barricade can be easily opened up for vehicles to go in. Maybe really can top end of this year. Lets see what CDL website says on 31 Mar. :-)

coolview
04-03-12, 15:07
Anyone what is the width of the 5 pools? I hope the width are not too small since there are five of them side by side. Kinda of wasted to have 2 jacuzzi pools whereas i think the children pool is a bit too small.

sotidy
04-03-12, 16:05
More attachments! I think the max file size limit is 1MB only.

sotidy
04-03-12, 16:10
More attachments! I think the max file size limit is 1MB only.

Now really can compare the real thing with the initial illustration. :D
http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/suburban/nv-residence

sotidy
04-03-12, 16:12
Anyone what is the width of the 5 pools? I hope the width are not too small since there are five of them side by side. Kinda of wasted to have 2 jacuzzi pools whereas i think the children pool is a bit too small.

Lap pool 50mx9m
Lap pool 36mx9m
Jacuzzi pools and Chidlren pool 16mx7m

coolview
04-03-12, 16:28
Lap pool 50mx9m
Lap pool 36mx9m
Jacuzzi pools and Chidlren pool 16mx7m

thanks. quite decent sizes. btw nice pics

sotidy
04-03-12, 16:32
thanks. quite decent sizes. btw nice pics
Yes quite good size. In fact, the spacing between the buildings looks quite good too.

Condoboy
07-03-12, 22:41
Left last 4 units only, according to my agent... Still very good price n is buy direct from developer. Also gianz to buy... haha

sotidy
07-03-12, 23:04
Location is beside Pasir Ris Sports and Recreation Centre, in the Town Park itself. Gosh....the greenery in the Town Park is fast diminishing...:scared-5:

jozoo
07-03-12, 23:43
Wanted to make a request to CDL to not install any toilet wall tiles in my unit but was rejected as according to the project I/C, they had already been installed !!!! Thats very fast esp they just completed Stage 2 of my unit...my blk is the slowest blk among the rest. Their progression is so fast and the I/C did hint that it may TOP end of this yr or early next yr. He just said just give him a call end Sept to confirm. WOW.

sotidy
08-03-12, 00:11
Wanted to make a request to CDL to not install any toilet wall tiles in my unit but was rejected as according to the project I/C, they had already been installed !!!! Thats very fast esp they just completed Stage 2 of my unit...my blk is the slowest blk among the rest. Their progression is so fast and the I/C did hint that it may TOP end of this yr or early next yr. He just said just give him a call end Sept to confirm. WOW.

Blk 95 is left with abt 2 floors...and the windows etc fitted till about till about say 7-8th floor (guesstimate from far). I suspect 83,85,87,89,91,93's water-tank, windows, sliding doors at planter etc will be completed by end-May 2012. Thereafter, aircons and stuffs will start to appear from Jun 2012. :D

sotidy
08-03-12, 09:01
Blk 95 is left with abt 2 floors...and the windows etc fitted till about till about say 7-8th floor (guesstimate from far). I suspect 83,85,87,89,91,93's water-tank, windows, sliding doors at planter etc will be completed by end-May 2012. Thereafter, aircons and stuffs will start to appear from Jun 2012. :D

As of this morning......Blk 95 left 1.5 floor. Blk 99 left 0.5 floor to the top. =)

oreopoo
08-03-12, 21:51
Left last 4 units only, according to my agent... Still very good price n is buy direct from developer. Also gianz to buy... haha

Got update that left 3 units only..

oreopoo
08-03-12, 21:57

How to make request to Cdl? Was thinking Cdl not to put the homogeneous tiles as I have intention to install marble tiles instead and also change the stove?

skytunnel
09-03-12, 01:11
Recently there is a news about '99-year-lease homes on freehold land 'harder to sell en bloc' (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13092), is that true the NV is actually built on the freehold land but CDL giving the contract for 99 leasehold to buyer?

sotidy
09-03-12, 06:17
How to make request to Cdl? Was thinking Cdl not to put the homogeneous tiles as I have intention to install marble tiles instead and also change the stove?

Think you can just call CDL customer service direct and request to speak to the project IC. But it might be too late to make the request now as I suspect....it might be a done deal for some of the units.

sotidy
09-03-12, 06:22
Recently there is a news about '99-year-lease homes on freehold land 'harder to sell en bloc' (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=13092), is that true the NV is actually built on the freehold land but CDL giving the contract for 99 leasehold to buyer?

It is a fact CDL bought the land in 80s.
It is also a fact NV (as well as Livia, Palette and the future 2 plots) are sold to buyers based on 99 years lease.
The rest of the things (e.g. developer actually leasing the contract for 99 years to buyer) probably no one has any fact nor is sure. However, for such mass market properties and no GFA revision potential, how easy is it to go for en bloc? Most new properties will have zero enbloc potential. :D

NV2010
09-03-12, 08:06
It is a fact CDL bought the land in 80s.
It is also a fact NV (as well as Livia, Palette and the future 2 plots) are sold to buyers based on 99 years lease.
The rest of the things (e.g. developer actually leasing the contract for 99 years to buyer) probably no one has any fact nor is sure. However, for such mass market properties and no GFA revision potential, how easy is it to go for en bloc? Most new properties will have zero enbloc potential. :D

Do you guys aware? Those who brought NV are losing 2 years lease. CDL launched its NV in Sept 2010 as the lease starts on 7th Jan 2008 same as Livia.

sotidy
09-03-12, 10:04
Do you guys aware? Those who brought NV are losing 2 years lease. CDL launched its NV in Sept 2010 as the lease starts on 7th Jan 2008 same as Livia.

Yes, aware.

yuppieboy
09-03-12, 10:08

Hi,
I'm new here.
I also noticed that The Palette lease only starts somewhere later in 2010 or 2011 even though it is on the same plot of land.

Could this be the reason why NV is rushing to TOP to compensate us the lease period which started way back in 2008.

Anyway 99 years is a long time, I dun think those who bought NV will ever live to see that time when their lease is up.

feliciacao
09-03-12, 10:25
Hi,
I'm new here.
I also noticed that The Palette lease only starts somewhere later in 2010 or 2011 even though it is on the same plot of land.

Could this be the reason why NV is rushing to TOP to compensate us the lease period which started way back in 2008.

Anyway 99 years is a long time, I dun think those who bought NV will ever live to see that time when their lease is up.

yup agree. to us, 99 years or 90 years not much a diff, so still bought it although we were told by agent that the lease started back then..

sotidy
09-03-12, 10:27
Hi,
I'm new here.

1. It is likely CDL bought the land back in the 80's as a freehold land and the intended purpose was for agriculture.
2. You can view it as CDL doing 'land banking'. CDL subdivided the land into 5 plots (maybe they paid a fee)
3. CDL probably paid a DP to convert it for residential purpose.
http://www.sla.gov.sg/doc/ser/DP%20policy%20wef%2031%20Jul%202000.pdf

Bottom line is are there any differences between 99 years leasehold from CDL/Far East or 99 years leasehold from Gov't? When lease expires, both take it back and resell it.

Yuppie boy: Most developer wants to be 'fair' to 99 years leasehold buyer as far as they can. usually from land sales date to TOP, its about 3.5 years. So If NV can TOP end of this year...then its about 5 years. So lugi abt 1.5 years from norm.

If I did not remember wrongly, Palette lease is 20 Oct 2010...and I estimate TOP date is Q4 2014. Lease would have expired by about 4 years also.

Looking back, CDL probably paid the DP for both plots back in Jan 2008, wanted to launch both but Jan 2009 suck thumb, so focus on livia first. Come Jun 2009 everything starts moving up and so they focus on clearing livia first and then start launching NV around Aug 2010. Then NV sell so well back then...so they quickly convert another plot in Oct 2010 and launch Palette back in Q4 2011. So for all you know...maybe let's say when Palette sells 60% by....say Jun 2012, they might convert the next plot...and wait to launch it some time in 2013 if property market is still alright or push the launch closer to 2014.

sotidy
09-03-12, 10:41
1. It is likely CDL bought the land back in the 80's as a freehold land and the intended purpose was for agriculture.
2. You can view it as CDL doing 'land banking'. CDL subdivided the land into 5 plots (maybe they paid a fee)

Bottom line is are there any differences between 99 years leasehold from CDL/Far East or 99 years leasehold from Gov't? When lease expires, both take it back and resell it.

Yuppie boy: Most developer wants to be 'fair' to 99 years leasehold buyer as far as they can. usually from land sales date to TOP, its about 3.5 years. So If NV can TOP end of this year...then its about 5 years. So lugi abt 1.5 years from norm.

If I did not remember wrongly, Palette lease is 20 Oct 2010...and I estimate TOP date is Q4 2014. Lease would have expired by about 4 years also.

Looking back, CDL probably paid the DP for both plots back in Jan 2008, wanted to launch both but Jan 2009 suck thumb, so focus on livia first. Come Jun 2009 everything starts moving up and so they focus on clearing livia first and then start launching NV around Aug 2010. Then NV sell so well back then...so they quickly convert another plot in Oct 2010 and launch Palette back in Q4 2011. So for all you know...maybe let's say when Palette sells 60% by....say Jun 2012, they might convert the next plot...and wait to launch it some time in 2013 if property market is still alright or push the launch closer to 2014.

In any case, for anyone who are buying new projects hoping for enbloc in fututre, he/she will have to wait a very very long time as the likelihood is very very low. There are still many old projects (pine grove, mandarin garden) with enbloc potential. But for those rushing to buy pine grove, mandarin graden, better be aware the 4 year SSD will apply if you suay suay buy today and the enbloc is goes through 6 months later.

devilplate
09-03-12, 10:50
how come i keep hearing ppl say its actually a FH land?

how they know? or jus rumors and speculation?

sotidy
09-03-12, 11:00
how come i keep hearing ppl say its actually a FH land?

how they know? or jus rumors and speculation?

It's true CDL acquired sometime ago -> Can validate from URA/SLA/HDB on landsales activities for past 10 (or say 20 years)...you wouldn;t be able to find this transaction.

price
09-03-12, 11:03
Hi,
I'm new here.

yup agree. to us, 99 years or 90 years not much a diff, so still bought it although we were told by agent that the lease started back then..

Yes it is built on a Freeehold land. And the fact is that resale will be a problem. Not worthwhile.

devilplate
09-03-12, 11:05
It's true CDL acquired sometime ago -> Can validate from URA/SLA/HDB on landsales activities for past 10 (or say 20 years)...you wouldn;t be able to find this transaction.
agts told me cdl acquired the land long ago...one of the plot initially was for agricultural purposes too....

but my question is...how u noe its FH and not 99lh?

devilplate
09-03-12, 11:07
Yes it is built on a Freeehold land. And the fact is that resale will be a problem. Not worthwhile.
who told u its actually a FH land? or u personally check wif ura/inlis?

sotidy
09-03-12, 11:08
agts told me cdl acquired the land long ago...one of the plot initially was for agricultural purposes too....

but my question is...how u noe its FH and not 99lh?

I have been following analyst reports on various stocks. In one of the reports which I saw maybe 1-2 years ago, I did saw a description of its landback and it was mentioned it was acquired back in the 80s at dirt cheap price. I can't remember FH/LH. :D

devilplate
09-03-12, 11:14
I have been following analyst reports on various stocks. In one of the reports which I saw maybe 1-2 years ago, I did saw a description of its landback and it was mentioned it was acquired back in the 80s at dirt cheap price. I can't remember FH/LH. :D
more or less cfm they bot it long long ago.....verified by agts and ppl working for the developers when i visit the showflat....and they told me its 99LH.....

anyway dun hf vested interest....just curious lor

it can be 99LH and cdl top up the lease b4 they launch it....

JoyLye
09-03-12, 11:57
more or less cfm they bot it long long ago.....verified by agts and ppl working for the developers when i visit the showflat....and they told me its 99LH.....

read the analyst report on CDL landbank, it stated 999y

iwantgizmos
09-03-12, 14:14
read the analyst report on CDL landbank, it stated 999y
This will clear all doubts....

Officially taken off CDL website....
City Developments Limited Annual Report 2007

http://www.cdl.com.sg/annualreport2007/pdf/cdl2007report.pdf

Refer to Page 56

Description & Location | Site Area (Sq. Metres) | Tenure | Effective Group Interest (%)
Pasir Ris Land Parcels 1, 2 and 3 + State Land | 113,589 | 99 years | 51
Pasir Ris Land Parcels 4 and 5 | 84,102 | 999 years | 51

devilplate
09-03-12, 14:22
Gd info tks

Land parcel 4,5 is which plot?

sotidy
09-03-12, 15:04
Gd info tks

Land parcel 4,5 is which plot?

The one beside palette (next project) and the plot at the show room. So based on this...I think CDL and HL indeed land bank...and they probably paid a DP to convert the usage to residential.

price
09-03-12, 15:14

Because i visited the sf on the launch date. Was there and many other people were asking the agents on this. The agents then went on to get a confirmation with the IC and developer staff. It was confirmed that the entire plot of land CDL has is not 99 years.

devilplate
09-03-12, 15:22
Because i visited the sf on the launch date. Was there and many other people were asking the agents on this. The agents then went on to get a confirmation with the IC and developer staff. It was confirmed that the entire plot of land CDL has is not 99 years.
but den livia, nv and palette r really 99lh....

lets see 4th and 5th plot cdl gona sell as 99lh or 999lh.....hehe

iuhne
09-03-12, 15:30
From what a friend told me, it was previously FH agricultural land, when CDL gets permission to convert it to Residential land, it was converted to 99yr Residential. After 99 years, the land will be returned to govt.

Guess the only one who can confirm is CDL.

coolview
09-03-12, 21:30
This will clear all doubts....

Officially taken off CDL website....
City Developments Limited Annual Report 2007

http://www.cdl.com.sg/annualreport2007/pdf/cdl2007report.pdf

Refer to Page 56

Description & Location | Site Area (Sq. Metres) | Tenure | Effective Group Interest (%)
Pasir Ris Land Parcels 1, 2 and 3 + State Land | 113,589 | 99 years | 51
Pasir Ris Land Parcels 4 and 5 | 84,102 | 999 years | 51

If you look at CDL latest financial report 2011, Parcels 4&5 have mysteriously convert to 99 years now.

sotidy
09-03-12, 22:46
If you look at CDL latest financial report 2011, Parcels 4&5 have mysteriously convert to 99 years now.
That means they probably have paid the dp to convert to residential lor

sotidy
09-03-12, 23:35

In Page 65 of the annual report, it stated:
pasir ris land parcel 3 + state land 41,513 99 years
pasir ris land parcels 4 and 5 84,132 99 years

sotidy
10-03-12, 13:06

This is for friends who wants to see blk 99,95,93 status...These are taken from TPE. :D

Kenshinto80
10-03-12, 13:43

Hi mate, can you help enlighten what is "dp" exactly....a bit confused? Why would anyone pay money to convert a 999yr leasehold to a 99 yr leasehold?

oreopoo
10-03-12, 14:36
Another reason is that there might be typo error in the annual report disclosures.

DC33_2008
10-03-12, 15:09
Only large developer can talk to garment to convert.

NV2010
10-03-12, 16:36
Did you notice?? CDL launched its NV project for 642 units. Why it stated on the URA residential projects in the pipeline for 1543? TOP unknown.

sotidy
10-03-12, 17:08
Did you notice?? CDL launched its NV project for 642 units. Why it stated on the URA residential projects in the pipeline for 1543? TOP unknown.
It includes those in future projects in the same plot. Waterfront series at bedok reservoir was also like that.

sotidy
10-03-12, 17:12
Hi mate, can you help enlighten what is "dp" exactly....a bit confused? Why would anyone pay money to convert a 999yr leasehold to a 99 yr leasehold?
Differential premium. Check out my earlier post or visit sla website

diewohnung
10-03-12, 19:45

good that there's now more activities from our future neighbors in this thred these days. :cheers4:

sotidy, you seem really knowledgable, and that makes me feel good given the fact that you also vested in NV, so i must also made a smart choice. :D

sotidy
10-03-12, 20:19
good that there's now more activities from our future neighbors in this thred these days. :cheers4:

sotidy, you seem really knowledgable, and that makes me feel good given the fact that you also vested in NV, so i must also made a smart choice. :D

Urmm.... Just sharing what I know. Buy for investment and buy for own stay have different set of considerations. Buy for own stay will include personal factors. :D

I have been trying to post pictures but without success. Finally after months (or years)....I realise the attachment got to be smaller than 1MB.

oreopoo
10-03-12, 20:24
Anyone know whether carpark start construction already? Heard that when carpark is ready, TOP will be soon....

sotidy
10-03-12, 20:29
Anyone know whether carpark start construction already? Heard that when carpark is ready, TOP will be soon....

Carpark structure definitely is done...as it is underground carpark mah....for me I will take the cue from Tennis court + max2Q. :D

sotidy
10-03-12, 20:37
Carpark structure definitely is done...as it is underground carpark mah....for me I will take the cue from Tennis court + max2Q. :D

Actually I am more interested to know the size of the new hawker centre, the quality of food and the date of completion. The site is already known (as posted in this thread previously)

After years of foodcourt, kopitiam food, its time for some decent food.:p

Komo
10-03-12, 20:50
Actually I am more interested to know the size of the new hawker centre, the quality of food and the date of completion. The site is already known (as posted in this thread previously)

yes, good, unique and cheap food best found in hawker centre. :D
foodcourt/kopitiam are all lousy sub-standard "factory production" and highly priced just to milk money out of consumers...and can't even provide clean utensils:doh:

sotidy
10-03-12, 20:57
yes, good, unique and cheap food best found in hawker centre. :D
foodcourt/kopitiam are all lousy sub-standard "factory production" and highly priced just to milk money out of consumers...and can't even provide clean utensils:doh:
Precisely! Kopitiam chain ....I am quite sick of it...

skytunnel
10-03-12, 22:36
In Page 65 of the annual report, it stated:
pasir ris land parcel 3 + state land 41,513 99 years
pasir ris land parcels 4 and 5 84,132 99 years

So is that mean the land for NV is 99 year leased by GOVT but not CDL? (thansk everyone for clarify the doubt ekspecially sotidy)

sotidy
10-03-12, 22:43
So is that mean the land for NV is 99 year leased by GOVT but not CDL? (thansk everyone for clarify the doubt ekspecially sotidy)

Technically speaking...all the land are owned by Ah Gong. Ah Gong owns everything :p in this land.

NV2010
12-03-12, 14:22
Look like NV could only achieve 60 over % as of March 2012. It is still a long way.

oreopoo
12-03-12, 21:34
Look like NV could only achieve 60 over % as of March 2012. It is still a long way.

Don't think can top by 2012... Not sure they start to construct the pools.....

sotidy
12-03-12, 22:31
Don't think can top by 2012... Not sure they start to construct the pools.....

Yup. Q1 2013 is still a safer bet. Dec 2012 is a hope (wish). :D

dialow
12-03-12, 23:04

Actually where is the hawker centre? I tried searching but cannot find.

dialow
12-03-12, 23:05
This is for friends who wants to see blk 99,95,93 status...These are taken from TPE. :D

Would anyone care to enlighten where are these 3 blocks facing eventually? The expressway?

Thanks!

sotidy
12-03-12, 23:07
Would anyone care to enlighten where are these 3 blocks facing eventually? The expressway?

Thanks!

99 and 95 probably should face palette. 93 will face a bit of palette and some of elias green. 91 probably will face elias green (and might be able to see the open space in between elias green's blocks).

dialow
12-03-12, 23:12
99 and 95 probably should face palette. 93 will face a bit of palette and some of elias green. 91 probably will face elias green (and might be able to see the open space in between elias green's blocks).

Thanks Sotidy! You really know alot! :)

sotidy
12-03-12, 23:16
Thanks Sotidy! You really know alot! :)

Passby the same place at least twice a day for the past 7 years+. Roughly will know the orientation. :D

sotidy
12-03-12, 23:25

Actually I 'answered' this question several times in several threads already. I saw the description in Chinese and it says its beside the Pasir Ris SRC. So it means it will either 'eat into the town park' or be at the reserve land plot that's diagonal to it. These are the only two possible plots according to the description.

iwantgizmos
13-03-12, 19:10
Location details here...

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Potential+locations+of+the+seven+new+Hawker+Centres/

http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2012-03-13/pasir_ris_hawker_centre.jpg

oreopoo
13-03-12, 21:05
Location details here...

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Potential+locations+of+the+seven+new+Hawker+Centres/

Don't think this is walking distance from nv to hawker centre. Can we propose to Cdl to have mini-mart in nv?

sotidy
13-03-12, 21:13
Don't think this is walking distance from nv to hawker centre. Can we propose to Cdl to have mini-mart in nv?

Can propose but unlikely. No space to build.

sotidy
13-03-12, 21:15
Location details here...

Yup. Consistent with my info.

sotidy
13-03-12, 21:24
Can propose but unlikely. No space to build.
If really want 'mini-mart', there's some chance in the next 2 project. But can always walk to the shops at the BTO area if you really need something. Walk a bit more and exercise more lah..:D

Komo
13-03-12, 22:31
If really want 'mini-mart', there's some chance in the next 2 project. But can always walk to the shops at the BTO area if you really need something. Walk a bit more and exercise more lah..:D
nothing can compare to a mini-mart just downstairs
live with one before can never live without:D :D

sotidy
13-03-12, 22:41
nothing can compare to a mini-mart just downstairs
live with one before can never live without:D :D
True and that's why watertown etc are blockbusters

Condoboy
16-03-12, 21:17
Heard NV still have last 3 units... Think will be gone by this weekend man...

oreopoo
18-03-12, 21:28
Got any idea how to handle the beam(pillar) in the master bedroom's bay window?

oreopoo
18-03-12, 21:31
Nv residences (pasir ris) Residents join us at Facebook

windrise69
25-03-12, 20:01
It is almost end of Q1 2012. All the building structure should be up.... Keeping my finger cross to hope that CDL will change its TOP from 2Q 2013 to 4Q 2012 :D

NV2010
25-03-12, 22:46
It is almost end of Q1 2012. All the building structure should be up.... Keeping my finger cross to hope that CDL will change its TOP from 2Q 2013 to 4Q 2012 :D

I doubt. I believe Q1 of 2012 is between 60-65%.

sotidy
26-03-12, 13:30
As of this morning, Blk 95 still 1 level to go. Blk 99 1/2 level to go. Blk 99 should reach the top by end Q1 2012 - like what I anticipated earlier. Blk 95 will reach the top by end of 1st week of Apr. One thing that is slightly different from previous Livia project is there seems to be more concurrent activities. I think I can see some paint work being done to Blk 83 (or 85)..can't remember.

diewohnung
27-03-12, 17:26
I doubt. I believe Q1 of 2012 is between 60-65%.

so far i'm 55%, upper blk 87.

sotidy
31-03-12, 19:50
As of 31st Mar 2012.
Blk 99 almost reached the top.
Blk 95 still about 1 more floor to go.
For many units, the sliding door at the living room is already up - see the pictures.

hkgan
01-04-12, 00:50
Hi

Anyone can advise the expected rental rate and selling price psf for NV when TOP next year?

sotidy
01-04-12, 08:52
Hi

Anyone can advise the expected rental rate and selling price psf for NV when TOP next year?

It's very hard to predict what will happen next quarter and even harder to predict next year. Instead of 'hearing' from others (forum or agents), go to URA website to do some research yourself to see what is the min, median, average max etc. :)

Ricade
01-04-12, 09:08
Hi

Normally prices and rental rate will be slightly depressed compared to market after building TOP.. This is normal because a lot of the investor owners will either try tO sell rent units asap, hence causing a small oversupply in terms of units.

After ard 1 year, price will start to normalize and this is the critical part when u see whether ppl "like" or "dislike" the development. If "like" of course price rent go higher. If "dislike", then tenants/buyers will have stronger bargaining power.

sotidy
02-04-12, 12:42
As of 31st Mar 2012.
Blk 99 almost reached the top.
Blk 95 still about 1 more floor to go.
For many units, the sliding door at the living room is already up - see the pictures.

The final floor should be up this weekend. All the sliding doors at the living room at the blocks closer to Livia are all done.

According to CDL website, expected TOP still Q2 2013. Now at 65%.
http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml

Peanutboy16
02-04-12, 14:46
Hi everyone,

I am also an owner of NV and also wonder when it it be ready. Happy to chance upon this thread. :) T

hanks, Sotidy for the updates. :)

sotidy
02-04-12, 17:07
Hi everyone,

I am also an owner of NV and also wonder when it it be ready. Happy to chance upon this thread. :) T

hanks, Sotidy for the updates. :)

You are most welcome. =)

sotidy
06-04-12, 18:06
You are most welcome. =)

Top floor for 95 and 99 done. Now the NV looks like Livia back in Sep 2010. So I think maximum 10 more months to TOP - which is around Feb 2013.

sotidy
06-04-12, 23:52
Top floor for 95 and 99 done. Now the NV looks like Livia back in Sep 2010. So I think maximum 10 more months to TOP - which is around Feb 2013.

Not really relevant to NV but the future "International School" is likely to be diagonally opposite Oasis@Elias.
This is what I posted in the RippleBay thread.
---Start---
MK29-02659P is FROM opposite Block 716 at Pasir Ris Drive 3 (Right beside the "Block 1" of the industrial building), all the way TO the former Oasis@Elias Showflat area.

MK29-1243T is near house 71 along Pasir Ris Heights.

So the location is like to be at the former Oasis@Elias showflat area.
---End---

sotidy
07-04-12, 11:07

Picture of 93 and 95 as of this morning.

wildfaye29
07-04-12, 11:37
Hi, does anyone know when the detailed layout plans (with measurements) will be provided to the owners? For interior decor planning purposes? Or how to obtain them earlier?

Also, opennet site says the optic fibre for all 8 blks is tentatively scheduled for install after Jun 2012. Can owners expect their units to be fibre ready upon TOP/move in?

:)

sotidy
07-04-12, 12:20
Hi, does anyone know when the detailed layout plans (with measurements) will be provided to the owners? For interior decor planning purposes? Or how to obtain them earlier?

Also, opennet site says the optic fibre for all 8 blks is tentatively scheduled for install after Jun 2012. Can owners expect their units to be fibre ready upon TOP/move in?

:)

I *think* (i.e. I cannot confirm) detailed layout plans will only be given after the actual thing is being built/completed. However, you can call CDL (look for the project IC) to give a 'scaled' floor plan - I already got mine last year. :D

wildfaye29
08-04-12, 07:48
I *think* (i.e. I cannot confirm) detailed layout plans will only be given after the actual thing is being built/completed. However, you can call CDL (look for the project IC) to give a 'scaled' floor plan - I already got mine last year. :D

thanks sotidy, I will try n email them!

call? u have their no.?

sotidy
08-04-12, 08:39
thanks sotidy, I will try n email them!

call? u have their no.?

Call. Just check CDL website.

3C
08-04-12, 15:51
Bin Centre & Water Tank Finally up.

Soon.....:D

3C
08-04-12, 15:52
Bin Centre Constructing

3C
08-04-12, 16:01
Water Tank above blk 87

sotidy
09-04-12, 00:34
Bin Centre & Water Tank Finally up.

Soon.....:D

My guess is the tower cranes will also be gone before 10th Jun 2012. :D

coolview
10-04-12, 22:17
Hi anyone knows for the planters will it be glass wall like Livia or metal railings ? From what I see in the brochures,it seems to be grey metal railings just like the railings in the Palette from the pics.

sotidy
11-04-12, 18:49
Hi anyone knows for the planters will it be glass wall like Livia or metal railings ? From what I see in the brochures,it seems to be grey metal railings just like the railings in the Palette from the pics.

Metal railings

3C
11-04-12, 19:21
Metal railings

Oops! I thot is glass all this while:doh:
Hopefully is treated and not easily rust.

sotidy
11-04-12, 21:49
Oops! I thot is glass all this while:doh:
Hopefully is treated and not easily rust.

Hmm....right from Day 1 I know its metal railings already. I did ask several agents several times back then and the answer is metal railing. The showflat also showed metal railing.

coolview
11-04-12, 22:04
Hmm....right from Day 1 I know its metal railings already. I did ask several agents several times back then and the answer is metal railing. The showflat also showed metal railing.

I met an agent in the showflat just before it shifted to H2O and he insisted that it is glass just like Livia. Anyway, depending on the facing, metal railings maybe better as it gives more privacy, but good facing maybe glass would be better. I'm sure it won't rust, the railings should either be aluminum or stainless steel.

sotidy
12-04-12, 12:52
I met an agent in the showflat just before it shifted to H2O and he insisted that it is glass just like Livia. Anyway, depending on the facing, metal railings maybe better as it gives more privacy, but good facing maybe glass would be better. I'm sure it won't rust, the railings should either be aluminum or stainless steel.

Most likely the agent talk cock. Anyway, the showflat was metal railing. Looks more like 'cast iron' rather than stainless steel. Cannot be aluminium as aluminium is not a strong metal. Anyway, I guess in about 2 month's time, we should be able to see the actual thing. :D

See this URL for a picture of the railing.
http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2010/09/nv-residences-showflat-photos.html

sotidy
14-04-12, 03:08
http://www.corenet.gov.sg/homeowners/default.asp

Checkout Livia's Conquas score
Structural 100%
Architecture 92.1%
M&E 99.3%
Conquas Score 94.8

NV2010
14-04-12, 16:26
http://www.corenet.gov.sg/homeowners/default.asp

Checkout Livia's Conquas score
Structural 100%
Architecture 92.1%
M&E 99.3%
Conquas Score 94.8

Can't find oasis @ ELISA ?

Komo
14-04-12, 17:42
how to read or interpret the data? I know one with surprisingly high score of 89 but at least internal quality very lousy.:confused:

DC33_2008
14-04-12, 17:48
Conquas score is the buildability score. It deals with the design and construction method by the designer and contractor respectively.
how to read or interpret the data? I know one with surprisingly high score of 89 but at least internal quality very lousy.:confused:

sotidy
14-04-12, 19:08

http://www.bca.gov.sg/CONQUAS/conquas_faqs.html

CONQUAS assesses the quality of workmanship in:

Structural works - this covers the structural integrity and safety of the building to safeguard the interest of the building occupants.
Architectural works - this covers the aesthetics of the building in the workmanship quality of the finishes and components. This is the part where the quality and standard of workmanship are most visible.
Mechanical & Electrical (M & E) works - this concerns the performance of selected mechanical and electrical services and installations for the comfort of and use by the building occupants.

For further references/examples...
http://www.bca.gov.sg/Publications/EnhancementSeries/others/design2proj.pdf

radha08
14-04-12, 19:13
Hi

look at livia 74 units for rent..55 units for sale...happy guessing..;)

Komo
14-04-12, 20:27
Thanks DC33_2008 and sotidy !:D
I suppose the best guage of quality is still the test of time..
quality sure does not match a score of 89 if only after 7 years there is crack across the marble wall, bouging marble floor, warped wardrobe, warped door frame, ocasional wood dust...:doh:

hyenergix
14-04-12, 22:17
look at livia 74 units for rent..55 units for sale...happy guessing..;)

You probably need to divide the number by a factor of 4. I had a quick scan just in the condo last week and most of them were already occupied.

3C
16-04-12, 21:23
NV FULLY SOLD. CONGRATS TO ALL NV BUYERS. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR:cheers4:

sotidy
16-04-12, 21:27

With some luck, maybe see you during X'Mas. :D

3C
16-04-12, 21:33
With some luck, maybe see you during X'Mas. :D

Alright man. That will be the best christmas gift I ever receive.

CDL - Hope u r watching here. Will be your loyal customer if our dream comes true.:cheers5:

sotidy
16-04-12, 21:49
Alright man. That will be the best christmas gift I ever receive.

CDL - Hope u r watching here. Will be your loyal customer if our dream comes true.:cheers5:

The watertank frame at 93 is up. Work on the watertank frame has began at 99.:D

Peanutboy16
17-04-12, 08:59
NV ready by Christmas?!! Wow, is that possible?? :) I will hope together with all of you!!!

sotidy
17-04-12, 14:18
NV ready by Christmas?!! Wow, is that possible?? :) I will hope together with all of you!!!

This morning I took MRT towards Pasir Ris to have a 'bird's eye view'. Seems like the 2 bedder stack at block 83 is already having a coat of white paint. Can't see anything more than that. For those stack facing internal, the windows/sliding doors are all installed. For the slower block 95/99 stack that is facing TPE, the windows are installed to about 6th to 8th storey already. :D

babyworm
17-04-12, 15:29
Can anyone invite me to your housewarming party next year?!

3C
17-04-12, 19:33
Can anyone invite me to your housewarming party next year?!

Can no problem.;) You are one of our NVian?

babyworm
17-04-12, 23:09
Can no problem.;) You are one of our NVian?

Ha no I am not vested. I jus want to kaypo and see if CDL's projects really live up to their name ;)

sotidy
18-04-12, 00:08
This morning I took MRT towards Pasir Ris to have a 'bird's eye view'. Seems like the 2 bedder stack at block 83 is already having a coat of white paint. Can't see anything more than that. For those stack facing internal, the windows/sliding doors are all installed. For the slower block 95/99 stack that is facing TPE, the windows are installed to about 6th to 8th storey already. :D

Ok..manage to get a picture (blurry) for the painted block. Look at the block behind the blue tower crane. :)

Peanutboy16
18-04-12, 09:38
Thanks, Sotidy for the updates. :)

I have a few questions. Does anybody knows how much is the service fee per month? How is it calculated? Do we have to contribute extra to the sinking fund or does it comes from the maintenance? If I do not drive, can I "rent" out my carpark entitlement to those who have 2 cars? Haha, stupid question but just wondering. :ashamed1:

sotidy
18-04-12, 12:16
Thanks, Sotidy for the updates. :)

I have a few questions. Does anybody knows how much is the service fee per month? How is it calculated? Do we have to contribute extra to the sinking fund or does it comes from the maintenance? If I do not drive, can I "rent" out my carpark entitlement to those who have 2 cars? Haha, stupid question but just wondering. :ashamed1:

Most likely is still next year TOP la...but let's see how it goes...
1. By share value. This info should be in ur documents.
2. Extra will depends. Usually from maintenance but if there's major overhaul, then everyone got to chip in if majority votes for the overhaul.
3. Officially you can't rent out your car-park entitlement.

sotidy
18-04-12, 12:20
Most likely is still next year TOP la...but let's see how it goes...
1. By share value. This info should be in ur documents.
2. Extra will depends. Usually from maintenance but if there's major overhaul, then everyone got to chip in if majority votes for the overhaul.
3. Officially you can't rent out your car-park entitlement.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2012/pr12-40a.pdf
"Developers will have to deliver possession within three weeks after receipt of the payment due upon the issue of the Temporary Occupation Permit."

Not sure if this applies to us but if it does, it will accelerate things a bit. :D

sotidy
19-04-12, 13:51
Folks, I think I only see 3 tower cranes at Blk 93,95,99 as of this morning. This weekend will try to go to the site and use a 22x zoom to see if I can take picture of the internals. :D

Peanutboy16
19-04-12, 14:44
Sotidy,

You are like our "unofficial monitress" for NV! Haha. :D :D Which block will you be at? Me at 95. :) I got a question: Does the Planter in the living room = balcony or just a long area for plants? Cant seem to find the answer in my brochures. TIA!

sotidy
19-04-12, 16:18
Sotidy,

You are like our "unofficial monitress" for NV! Haha. :D :D Which block will you be at? Me at 95. :) I got a question: Does the Planter in the living room = balcony or just a long area for plants? Cant seem to find the answer in my brochures. TIA!

Ha ha...Monitor lah. I passby the same spot at least twice a day for the past xx years. Officially it is a planter. Based on my estimation it should be 0.5m in depth , appx 0.7-0.8m in width. This is excluding the 'thickness' of the planter wall. Length will depends on your unit type.

Tan Toh Ping
19-04-12, 19:06
Folks, I think I only see 3 tower cranes at Blk 93,95,99 as of this morning. This weekend will try to go to the site and use a 22x zoom to see if I can take picture of the internals. :D

Dated 12 Mar 2012, wardrobe already done for blk 87 lvl 2.

sotidy
19-04-12, 22:12
Dated 12 Mar 2012, wardrobe already done for blk 87 lvl 2.

Wow...you use superzoom is it? :D

3C
19-04-12, 23:17

Likely to be the wardrope contractor Boss. Must get him take some pictures for us:D

Tan Toh Ping
20-04-12, 07:38

no la. i requested bedroom 2 wardrobe not to be installed but official reply was already installed.

sotidy
20-04-12, 17:27
no la. i requested bedroom 2 wardrobe not to be installed but official reply was already installed.

Oh for that matter, I think a lot of things already done. Maybe can start seeing aircon compressors appearing soon. :D

feliciacao
20-04-12, 17:29
haha i requested not to install wardrobe a month ago, response was that to remove, cost 3.8k for 2 wardrobes, so already done at that time i think..

sotidy
21-04-12, 17:26
Likely to be the wardrope contractor Boss. Must get him take some pictures for us:D

Dear neighbours...

Dun have the superzoom with me today so i just popped 2 AA batteries into a 7 years old digicam....
- More blocks are painted...
- Some unit's aircon trunkings are already DONE...
- I see air-compressors at the aircon ledge already...
- Pasir Ris Grove road in along NV is already nicely done...

The current state is similar to Livia in Sep 2010. So by this yardstick, probably 10 more months for us >> Feb 2013. By June 2012, the remaining 3 tower cranes should be gone. :D

I could only take these pictures before the security chased me out....:D

NV2010
22-04-12, 13:32
Did you see any swimming pools being built?

feliciacao
23-04-12, 10:42
i take train to work so will pass NV every morning, and noticed that for the past good 1.5 months, there seems to be no progress on the block near to the bin center there, not sure the block number though, maybe 99, I am really not that optimistic about TOP before Q1 next year, haha..

sotidy
23-04-12, 13:23
i take train to work so will pass NV every morning, and noticed that for the past good 1.5 months, there seems to be no progress on the block near to the bin center there, not sure the block number though, maybe 99, I am really not that optimistic about TOP before Q1 next year, haha..

That block is 99. Four more water tanks to install for the four blocks. Anyway let's see how it goes...was quite excited to see aircon compressors start appearing. :D

SexyHunk
23-04-12, 21:44
Hi Guys, juz to share with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jOGvNkwbSE

sotidy
24-04-12, 04:37
Hi Guys, juz to share with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jOGvNkwbSE

Thank you. Wow...I never realise there's so many workers....at a site...

jozoo
28-04-12, 19:30
Anybody has any idea what our Main doors and bedroom doors colour will be ? I know that the showrooms ones were all painted white for ID purposes.
Hope it be dark brown colour

sotidy
29-04-12, 21:23
Anybody has any idea what our Main doors and bedroom doors colour will be ? I know that the showrooms ones were all painted white for ID purposes.
Hope it be dark brown colour

No idea. I have no answer for this. :D

SexyHunk
29-04-12, 22:57
All NVians, juz fyi, I had already made payment of 55% for my unit at Blk 99. There is a very high probability that NV could obtain TOP by Dec 2012.
:cheers4: Cheers !!

3C
30-04-12, 00:01
All NVians, juz fyi, I had already made payment of 55% for my unit at Blk 99. There is a very high probability that NV could obtain TOP by Dec 2012.

:cheers4: Cheers...

hyenergix
30-04-12, 06:56

Quite unlikely. Should be Q1 2013 based on my observation from Livia yesterday.

NV2010
30-04-12, 09:43
Quite unlikely. Should be Q1 2013 based on my observation from Livia yesterday.

If NV can hit 80% of works done by next Q2 then getting a TOP by year end is possible. Let's see..

sotidy
30-04-12, 10:38
:cheers4: Cheers...

Actually the main work should be completed Oct 2012. So it will depend on how fast the TOP is issued..and how fast the key distribution is done. Feb 2013 is a more probably date.:D

Komo
30-04-12, 10:55
Actually the main work should be completed Oct 2012. So it will depend on how fast the TOP is issued..and how fast the key distribution is done. Feb 2013 is a more probably date.:D
the speed is unbelievable!:scared-1:

Peanutboy16
30-04-12, 11:21
I just called up my lawyer to ask why I received his letter in Feb for 5% payment, March for 5% and recently in April, another 5%!! I say he is stressing me out with all the payments cos its not supposed to be so fast!! Haha.. Then he says cos they are rushing to TOP by Q1 2013. :D :p

sotidy
30-04-12, 11:42
the speed is unbelievable!:scared-1:
Actually this speed is very normal. I don't think its super fast or slow. Progress is not easily visible as the exterior work is more or less done .:D

sotidy
30-04-12, 11:45
I just called up my lawyer to ask why I received his letter in Feb for 5% payment, March for 5% and recently in April, another 5%!! I say he is stressing me out with all the payments cos its not supposed to be so fast!! Haha.. Then he says cos they are rushing to TOP by Q1 2013. :D :p
I experienced the same thing last year.:D

Komo
30-04-12, 12:27
so palate can expect late 2013?:D

sotidy
30-04-12, 14:00
so palate can expect late 2013?:D
My bet is Dec 2014

wildfaye29
01-05-12, 07:09
has anyone been asked/already paid the final 5% ( Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project)?

its the last payment before 25%TOP payment.

3C
01-05-12, 17:16
has anyone been asked/already paid the final 5% ( Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project)?

its the last payment before 25%TOP payment.

Nope. These are common areas. So all should get it abt the same time. Will update u guys once I receive it. Still looking for the guard room to be up..it will be the last I guess.....:D

Between, saw quite a few blocks with part of their walls painted.

dialow
02-05-12, 17:22

So any idea how much you have paid thus far? I have paid 55% and wondering if you have paid something more.

diewohnung
03-05-12, 00:23
So any idea how much you have paid thus far? I have paid 55% and wondering if you have paid something more.

yep, sama sama, paid 50% -> 55% around 3 weeks ago, upper blk 87.

folks, just curious how you guys think watercolours project compare with ours? psf price and project design wise?

Peanutboy16
03-05-12, 10:28
I have paid 55% too. :)

Personally, I prefer CDL's projects cos of the finishings but I haven't been to the showflat of Watercolors so no comments. Watercolors is further away from the MRT, nearert to the sea though, and distance to MRT is important to me. I don't fancy projects that are near to sea cos I am cautious of the salt content in the air that would damage my furniture. :D

wildfaye29
03-05-12, 11:33

CDL replied that they do not provided drawings with measurements. Disappointed.

sotidy
04-05-12, 02:00
CDL replied that they do not provided drawings with measurements. Disappointed.

They do provide 'scaled' floorplan. They will not (and cannot) provide a scaled floorplan as the unit is not measured etc etc yet at this point in time. With the scaled floorplan, it is a fairly good estimation already. The difference between a scaled floorplan and the one in the brochures is that the scaled floorplan have an actual scale for you to refer to.

Anyway, you can PM me your unit type. If it's the same as mine, I can email you.:D

wildfaye29
04-05-12, 09:02
They do provide 'scaled' floorplan. They will not (and cannot) provide a scaled floorplan as the unit is not measured etc etc yet at this point in time. With the scaled floorplan, it is a fairly good estimation already. The difference between a scaled floorplan and the one in the brochures is that the scaled floorplan have an actual scale for you to refer to.

Anyway, you can PM me your unit type. If it's the same as mine, I can email you.:D

They did provide me with the 'scaled' plan.

I do not believe the detailed measurement plan is not available. The construction will required detailed measurement to enable them to build to spec and also to do up the carpentry too.

If you buy a HDB, the detailed measurement plan is also provided and that is given even before collection of keys, exact elect points/tv points/etc are also provided. Primarily for space planning and reno purposes.

No interior decorator (ID) will commit to drawing up reno plans based on scaled drawings w/o exact measurements.

Haiz, guess gotta wait until TOP for detailed plan. In the meantime, have to guesstimate the measurements of the unit to do agar-ation planning instead.

sotidy
04-05-12, 17:36
Yes HDB give the detailed measurement upfront. For private, they need to be more conservative mah....only give what they can give when they are supposed to give. I think ID firm can still do it but just that they will buffer in more margins. :D

Relax .... I don't think the wait will be too long....:D

They did provide me with the 'scaled' plan.

I do not believe the detailed measurement plan is not available. The construction will required detailed measurement to enable them to build to spec and also to do up the carpentry too.

If you buy a HDB, the detailed measurement plan is also provided and that is given even before collection of keys, exact elect points/tv points/etc are also provided. Primarily for space planning and reno purposes.

No interior decorator (ID) will commit to drawing up reno plans based on scaled drawings w/o exact measurements.

Haiz, guess gotta wait until TOP for detailed plan. In the meantime, have to guesstimate the measurements of the unit to do agar-ation planning instead.

3C
05-05-12, 14:41
Nope. These are common areas. So all should get it abt the same time. Will update u guys once I receive it. Still looking for the guard room to be up..it will be the last I guess.....:D

Between, saw quite a few blocks with part of their walls painted.

GUARD HOUSE!:cheers5:

GYMP & CLUBHOUSE :santana:

3C
05-05-12, 14:50
Club House & Guard House emerging :spliff:

Komo
05-05-12, 22:11
nv seems to look better than livia...i suppose should be the case as price is higher:D

sotidy
06-05-12, 15:14
Club House & Guard House emerging :spliff:
Wow.. You used a super zoom is it. :-)

wildfaye29
06-05-12, 15:48
Yes HDB give the detailed measurement upfront. For private, they need to be more conservative mah....only give what they can give when they are supposed to give. I think ID firm can still do it but just that they will buffer in more margins. :D

Relax .... I don't think the wait will be too long....:D

the sizes of the beds in the scaled plan seems rite. but the scale seems wrong. 1:100. 1cm shld b 1m but the scale of 5m is short. I think I will use the plan as it is.

I have a feeling the wait will b over by Q4. keeping fingers X!

sotidy
06-05-12, 19:35
the sizes of the beds in the scaled plan seems rite. but the scale seems wrong. 1:100. 1cm shld b 1m but the scale of 5m is short. I think I will use the plan as it is.

I have a feeling the wait will b over by Q4. keeping fingers X!
For me basically I just use the given scale to map out the dimensions using photo shop. Seems alright.

Peanutboy16
07-05-12, 08:11
Hi future neighbours,

My unit is a 2+1. Does anyone knows if the Planter is an actual balcony or is it just wasted space for plants? Can't seem to find the info anywhere. TIA!

sotidy
07-05-12, 11:27
Hi future neighbours,

My unit is a 2+1. Does anyone knows if the Planter is an actual balcony or is it just wasted space for plants? Can't seem to find the info anywhere. TIA!

It is a planter. Whether wasted or not will depend on individual. :D

Eastboy
09-05-12, 21:17
pls pls complete building NV Residences asap so that the machinery and workers can move over to the palette plot and start piling!!! :p

sotidy
10-05-12, 04:30
pls pls complete building NV Residences asap so that the machinery and workers can move over to the palette plot and start piling!!! :p

LOL. Actually the piling machine is different from the Tower Cranes. The constraints should be with the workers.

Some people *thinks* that NV's pre-fab is bad (thus quality is bad) and that's why construction is fast but the fact is that it is *normal* and many other projects are using pre-fab as well. Take Ripple Bay as an example, their developer (go read HKLand's interim management statement) has committed to complete the project by 2014. That's less than 30mths from scratch (piling not started yet!).:D

I estimate your palette can be completed by Q4 2014 or Q1 2015, looking at the usual speed.

sotidy
12-05-12, 20:38
Pictures as of today

sotidy
14-05-12, 13:22
Pictures as of today

Left with only 2 tower cranes as of today. From outside, the progress is not visible already.

Palette's land is being cleared and soil testing machines sighted at Palette.

Peanutboy16
21-05-12, 08:51
Hi Sotidy,

Any new updates for us? :) :) :)