PDA

View Full Version : Why east side so many "mustafa" condo...

radha08
14-07-11, 23:20
i realise nowadays got so many mustafa customers start to buy condo in the east...:eek: :eek: :eek:...but thanks to them prices start to shoot up...:D :D :D

condoinvestor
14-07-11, 23:43
Looks like its time for Mustafa to open a branch in the East......

radha08
14-07-11, 23:54
Looks like its time for Mustafa to open a branch in the East......

hmm thats an idea...that pink condo in simei would be a good catchment area...:spliff2: :doh: :banghead:

Wild Falcon
15-07-11, 10:09
Even LKY also say he cannot stop the Indians from buying up the whole of East Coast. But its a good thing isn't it? They really push up the prices esp for Tanjong Rhu, Meyer and now Amber. But I think there is very strong resistance in East Coast prices now...

Lovelle
15-07-11, 12:01
Even LKY also say he cannot stop the Indians from buying up the whole of East Coast. But its a good thing isn't it? They really push up the prices esp for Tanjong Rhu, Meyer and now Amber. But I think there is very strong resistance in East Coast prices now...

still got some area still safe like dakota, katong, hee hee

radha08
15-07-11, 13:32
still got some area still safe like dakota, katong, hee hee

be afraid be very afraid of the DARK side...:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

Lovelle
15-07-11, 22:00
be afraid be very afraid of the DARK side...:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

i am not afraid of the DARK side, there are no prata shop around that area...:tongue3:

solsys
15-07-11, 22:23
North is the final frontier for Singaporeans.....

radha08
16-07-11, 08:13
hmm another meaning for mm condo....mohd mustafa....:doh: :doh: :doh:

DC33_2008
16-07-11, 09:14
Not healthy for long run. These Indians who bought condos are from the higher cast in the Indian and can be rather arrogant. They may look down on our local indians.
i realise nowadays got so many mustafa customers start to buy condo in the east...:eek: :eek: :eek:...but thanks to them prices start to shoot up...:D :D :D

Geylang OKT
16-07-11, 09:16
Not healthy for long run. These Indians who bought condos are from the higher cast in the Indian and can be rather arrogant. They may look down on our local indians.

That's so true :D

radha08
17-07-11, 22:29

kns and our locals are the ones who go army carry gun...:scared-4: