PDA

View Full Version : Regent Court

showa8
14-07-11, 13:47
what is going on at Regent Court beside OSM? Some kind of steel structure construction over the existing pool is going on now, wonder what are they going to build?

Also, recent transaction even hit more than $1600psg at this development, something is brewing???

ecimbew
14-07-11, 22:29
Infinity swimming pool

showa8
15-07-11, 00:10
Really??? Where did u get the info???

Infinity swimming pool

Jesslee98
18-07-11, 14:57
Heard...they are going to demolish the existing building and build a new one..."enbloc" ???? Not sure...

ecimbew
18-07-11, 21:04
Not sure. Maybe I will drop by and let you guys know.

solarvpower
25-07-11, 00:09
Not sure. Maybe I will drop by and let you guys know.

Rumour it going to be launch at $1500 psf... :scared-4:

ecimbew
22-08-11, 23:54
Yup, the new freehold condo is 28 storey. It has been named Regent Residences. Closely watched by all living in the vicinity. It will also set a benchmark for new launches nearby like the Bendemeer 99 LH site, the Riveria 38, Riverbay and Riverside Melodies (all 999 LH). Not to mention Euro-Asia (Freehold) that has not been enbloc.

Looks like we are undoing an estate makeover.

OMG, Beacon Heights is under valued. Luckily I bought it at a low price. Heh.

jeaprp
23-08-11, 10:15
Yup, the new freehold condo is 28 storey. It has been named Regent Residences. Closely watched by all living in the vicinity. It will also set a benchmark for new launches nearby like the Bendemeer 99 LH site, the Riveria 38, Riverbay and Riverside Melodies (all 999 LH). Not to mention Euro-Asia (Freehold) that has not been enbloc.

Looks like we are undoing an estate makeover.

OMG, Beacon Heights is under valued. Luckily I bought it at a low price. Heh.

$1500psf , HUAT AH...........

ecimbew
29-08-11, 21:04
http://singaporepropertyrss.blogspot.com/2011/01/regent-court-up-for-sale.html

Archive this

Saturday, January 22, 2011
SINGAPORE - Regent Court, a freehold residential property at Serangoon Road, has been put up for sale via tender by its marketing agent Cushman & Wakefield.

The property has a land area of 38,857 sq ft and is zoned for high-rise residential development of up to 36 storeys. It has a plot ratio of 2.8, which allows a maximum gross floor area of 108,800 sq ft. No development charge is payable.

According to Cushman & Wakefield, the site will allow a developer to build some 200 apartment units with average sizes of 500 sq ft.

The property is worth more than $83 million, translating to a minimum price of $763 per sq ft per plot ratio. The break-even project cost is about $1,200 psf, said Cushman & Wakefield.

The firm's vice-chairman Donald Han, said the Serangoon area has been recognised as a strategic suburban residential area due to the its proximity to the city centre, as well as HDB upgraders' interest to own and occupy condominiums.

Cushman & Wakefield said the connectivity of the Serangoon area would be improved with the completion of the Circle Line and the Upper Serangoon PIE viaduct.

The tender is expected to close on Feb 28. Jo-ann Huang

by Jo-Ann Huang Limin
05:55 AM Jan 21, 2011

Source: www.todayonline.com

ecimbew
29-08-11, 21:23
Any idea when it is sold and how much?

I could only find the name of the developer. It's called "Sustained Land Pte Ltd".

This developer has developed/ is developing other projects like
1) MB Residences @ 833 Mountbatten Road
2) Suites de Laurel @ Jalan Anak Bukit
3) 38 I Suites @ Ipoh lane
4) Coastal Breeze Residences @ Pasir Ris/Loyang
5) Tivoli Grande @ 82 Koon Seng Road

Looks like this developer is always looking for freehold or 999 years lands to develop

jeaprp
15-09-11, 10:16
Saw agents holding adverts n waving at drivers along Serangoon Rd yesterday.
Preview started?

ecimbew
15-09-11, 22:00
Did they say how much? Show flat is almost completed.

azeoprop
04-10-11, 19:56
All the info and floor plans here:
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/regent-residences/Regent-Residences-ebrochure.pdf

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore-Property-New-Launch/Regent-Residences.php

Your worst nightmare for A/C ledge haa haa...:scared-3:

kane
05-10-11, 00:57
All the info and floor plans here:
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/regent-residences/Regent-Residences-ebrochure.pdf

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapore-Property-New-Launch/Regent-Residences.php

Your worst nightmare for A/C ledge haa haa...:scared-3:

Yucks! Gross.

hyenergix
05-10-11, 07:22
That's close to $1 million for a 2-bedder with only 1 toilet, big air-con ledges and bay windows. Traffic is usually quite heavy there too. But it is quite walkable to MRT (600m). But I doubt there are enough HDB upgraders in that area to buy at this price. Sales likely to be slow.

hyenergix
05-10-11, 12:31
Juz received SMS, 1 bedder $5xxk, 2-bedder $8xxk. Like this sales will b better.

ecimbew
15-10-11, 15:27
Hmm the showroom is actually crowded. :scared-3: Homogenous tiles!!! :scared-3: One bedder in between 2 bedders and so tiny!

DC33_2008
15-10-11, 16:25
Got a call from them to visit the showflat. Not too keen on the layout. Crowded is good at least there are people.