PDA

View Full Version : Tampines court....any views...

radha08
08-07-11, 09:09
This one enbloc story until the cows come home....for past 2 years i see advertisment enbloc potential...enbloc started...but makes a good marketing strategy i supposed for those BSA...blood sucking agents....:cool:
area wise location wise NO big deal..next to highway opposite changi hospital...surrounded by housing dead blocks....:D ...no facilities but this word ENBLOC very powderful push the price to 900k plus....:cool:

TKT
08-07-11, 10:15
Was seriously considering this place for own stay when it was around 650-700k just about one year ago...now prices have shot up to +900k! :doh:

Pros
+Big, spacious units, some of the units can be very nice.
+Big estate, with several blocks of low floors and lots of space due to large carpark - hence, the potential for enblock.
+Quiet estate if you can get those units away from the highway and roads - but generally quite okay even those facing the highway.
+ close to amenities as next to wet market and lots of food stalls.

Cons
-No amenities whatsoever except carpark (and thats unshelthered).
-It is FAR from MRT, at least 15mins normal walk to Simei MRT and most of it are unshelthered - I tried, so I know.
-Age +25yrs and really looking its age, alot of areas need upgrading, although generally the estate is tidy and clean. The overall feel and architecture is really HDB-like, not exactly inspiring.
-Some of the units were rented out to foreign workers and some of these were in really poor conditions, so if you own stay next to some of these, it may not be very nice at all...
- at current price +$900k, upside potential should be limited as i think the enbloc price mooted a year or so ago when the market was hot, was around $1.2-1.4m, so you probably cant earn much now, esp with SSD and what-not...

Final verdict : not for me...

devilplate
08-07-11, 10:20
Many units r rented to workers....this plc is turning into one big domitory jus like pearlbank.....owners dying to get enbloc n will not mainain the premise

When a project gets old n nvr upkeep, surely rent to workers:scared-5:

smallant
08-07-11, 10:35
Been there to see a unit last yr... The plot of land shape is not regular ie enbloc yes but value may not be gd.
Upkeep of place a bit messy. Guess if you wanna buy to stay.. avoid..:)

radha08
09-07-11, 08:21
looks like another case of neptune court...enbloc until road bloc....:doh:

radha08
09-07-11, 14:55
hmm interesting

http://www.tampinescourt.net/2008/09/mistake-no-1-in-enblocs.html

DC33_2008
09-07-11, 15:50
Heard from friends from pine grove that enbloc is stalled. Not easuy this days with large site.
looks like another case of neptune court...enbloc until road bloc....:doh:

iwantgizmos
09-07-11, 20:31
heard some residents are against it... i think ppl should just forget about this enbloc story...

radha08
09-07-11, 23:28
heard some residents are against it... i think ppl should just forget about this enbloc story...

singapore got no gold or oil so people got nothing to dig in the ground and become rich....what we got is enbloc...thats our gold/oil...:scared-4:

linchong84
09-07-11, 23:42
singapore got no gold or oil so people got nothing to dig in the ground and become rich....what we got is enbloc...thats our gold/oil...:scared-4:

Now a lot of DBSS buyers are already thinking of privatisation when their houses haven't even TOP.. They feel govt should let DBSS follow HUDC route so that they can go en-bloc next time.. Sigh..

radha08
10-07-11, 09:36
Now a lot of DBSS buyers are already thinking of privatisation when their houses haven't even TOP.. They feel govt should let DBSS follow HUDC route so that they can go en-bloc next time.. Sigh..

dbss enbloc hard la already sold at inflated prices look at centrale 8:scared-4:

linchong84
10-07-11, 09:42
dbss enbloc hard la already sold at inflated prices look at centrale 8:scared-4:

First few ones prices were still ok..

radha08
10-07-11, 11:40
First few ones prices were still ok..

thats true maybe should change to DBSE...design build sell...ENBLOCCCCC:D :D :D