PDA

View Full Version : Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

rockinsg
30-06-11, 13:52
Any idea on expected pricing?
PIE and Jalan eunos intersection.. will be uber noisy and dusty..

DAVID
30-06-11, 15:36
1 br suite/condo $1150 psf
2 br condo $1100 psf
3/4 br condo $1180 psf
Townhouse $1000 psf

Any idea on expected pricing?
PIE and Jalan eunos intersection.. will be uber noisy and dusty..

rockinsg
30-06-11, 18:06
1 br suite/condo $1150 psf
2 br condo $1100 psf
3/4 br condo $1180 psf
Townhouse $1000 psf

.. is this after discount?
I thought suites are facing PIE..
My instinct was this gonna be like seastrand .. 1 bedder cheaper cause faces roads..sacrificial blocks..

01-07-11, 10:38
The name may not be liked by all, especially with the problems being experienced by countries in the european union. (EU) :p

rockinsg
01-07-11, 13:44
The name may not be liked by all, especially with the problems being experienced by countries in the european union. (EU) :p

That one was funny.. I think they should had better stick with eunos habitat..
But who the heck cares abt name these days..

mcmlxxvi
01-07-11, 22:01
Ewwwwwwwwww... (a la Bryan Wong)

azeoprop
02-07-11, 17:42
FEO's website:

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=328

rockinsg
02-07-11, 20:18
FEO's website:

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=328

fareast website is crap if want info..
check http://www.euhabitat.net/

There are concept presentation and free lunches going on if want :D:D
Pretty agent invited ..so said yes :ashamed1:

rockinsg
02-07-11, 20:27
FYI, Far east paid quite a hefty price for this site.. almost 25% higher than other bidders..so expect to pay hefty price too:doh:

BTW I personally didnt like the concept..some nature lovers BS....
Well for this price.... who wants bamboo poles :banghead::banghead::banghead:

rockinsg
07-07-11, 23:00
Preview on 21st July.. hmm.. to go or not to go:sleep:

azeoprop
08-07-11, 00:50
So small area squeeze 748 units! :scared-3:

Yin Yin
08-07-11, 01:34
So small area squeeze 748 units! :scared-3:

I heard from agent that this is similar concept and floor layout as Woodhaven in Woodlands...but psf higher due to location...

rockinsg
27-07-11, 10:25
Big advertisement on propertyguru... starting 580K..must be 1250psf..?

Think they have lauched only the units facing PIE..usual FEO clear the bad stock first..:cool:

Any takers?

devilplate
27-07-11, 10:30
Big advertisement on propertyguru... starting 580K..must be 1250psf..?

Think they have lauched only the units facing PIE..usual FEO clear the bad stock first..:cool:

Any takers?

no selling point at all!

majority is 1bedder!!! :rolleyes:

the site plan looks bloody cramped!

rockinsg
27-07-11, 10:55
no selling point at all!

majority is 1bedder!!! :rolleyes:

the site plan looks bloody cramped!

Is there any height restiction on this site? or just trying to save cost?
Not sure why they build only 5 storey and made the site plan so cramped.. :doh:

devilplate
27-07-11, 11:38
Is there any height restiction on this site? or just trying to save cost?
Not sure why they build only 5 storey and made the site plan so cramped.. :doh:

cfm got height restriction....nobody will build shorties....all build to max allowable height

iwantgizmos
27-07-11, 14:48
any idea when launching? might want to drop by showflat to look-look see-see be merry....

rockinsg
27-07-11, 16:58
any idea when launching? might want to drop by showflat to look-look see-see be merry....

Reacv Agent SMS .. Has already launched...look see and let us also know how's it going :cheers1:

rockinsg
27-07-11, 17:28
Reacv Agent SMS .. Has already launched...look see and let us also know how's it going :cheers1:

Agent says 900++ psf..
Lousy site plan.. Lousy units ? 9xx psf.. worth it?
Howcome FEO always manage to sell? :beats-me-man:

devilplate
27-07-11, 18:04
Agent says 900++ psf..
Lousy site plan.. Lousy units ? 9xx psf.. worth it?
Howcome FEO always manage to sell? :beats-me-man:
If 1bdr 9xxpsf, den worth taking a look since projects like seastrand n 8cy oredi sold their 1bdr for 9xxpsf

This one nearer to city

linchong84
27-07-11, 19:15
Agent sms indicate from 525k onwards.. But a bit scary to launch it in ghost month leh.. Eu habitat - what does the 'eu' stands for? There's a chinese word "eu ling" which means ghost/spirits leh.. This name sala.. Later some people pan tang say cannot buy ghost habitat how?

rockinsg
27-07-11, 20:02
If 1bdr 9xxpsf, den worth taking a look since projects like seastrand n 8cy oredi sold their 1bdr for 9xxpsf

This one nearer to city

Problem is nobody wants to be holding a hot potato...:eek:
I know you guys dont believe it...but somehow from FEO launch it hints that downturn is coming.. Dont think they are getting people to even come to showroom if they price aggressively..:scared-2:

azeoprop
27-07-11, 20:06
Seems like they are trying to get rid of not so good land in their bank.

:beats-me-man:

rockinsg
27-07-11, 20:11
Seems like they are trying to get rid of not so good land in their bank.

But this land wasn't cheap think they paid some 420 PSF .. May be tide is turning, slowly but surely

ecimbew
27-07-11, 21:03
Interesting concept but the land is sunken! The expressway is on higher ground. This land has been left vacant since 1980 something.

devilplate
27-07-11, 21:32
More den half is 1bdr!:scared-1: this location suitable for 1bdr meh?:rolleyes:

Feo beginning to gg mm route liao:doh:

1bdr on ave 1kpsf n 2bdr 920-950psf.....

Townhse ard 900psf! Wow! Whoever bot it shall repent for 20yrs? I tink shd only b 6xxpsf

bargain hunter
27-07-11, 22:52
think eu is for eunos. dumb name nonetheless. hahaha

Agent sms indicate from 525k onwards.. But a bit scary to launch it in ghost month leh.. Eu habitat - what does the 'eu' stands for? There's a chinese word "eu ling" which means ghost/spirits leh.. This name sala.. Later some people pan tang say cannot buy ghost habitat how?

devilplate
27-07-11, 23:09
think eu is for eunos. dumb name nonetheless. hahaha
I quite like it leh....whaha

Sounds europeanish

Wah jus realised i left wif 5 posts.............

linchong84
27-07-11, 23:23
depends on when they launch it.. if they launch it in ghost month, i cant help associating it with 'eu ling'.. Later showflat attract wrong type of audience how? Somemore build so many 1 bedder, later stay alone will scared?

Anyway devilplate, are u the first to reach 10k? thats kinda :eek: considering u joined the forum barely 15 mths ago.. meaning u made an average of more than 20 posts a day..

iwantgizmos
27-07-11, 23:35
depends on when they launch it.. if they launch it in ghost month, i cant help associating it with 'eu ling'.. Later showflat attract wrong type of audience how? Somemore build so many 1 bedder, later stay alone will scared?

Anyway devilplate, are u the first to reach 10k? thats kinda :eek: considering u joined the forum barely 15 mths ago.. meaning u made an average of more than 20 posts a day..
devilplate, are you really that chatty in person ?

rockinsg
27-07-11, 23:53
Back from the showroom..prices are much better than recent launch..even better than seastranded...:D

Couldn't make up my mind..almost bought 1 bedder - 950 psf..:ashamed1:

Think Road noise will certainly be issue for this development..especially units closer to PIE

As this is sunken land..its better to buy the lower floor? or higher floors? WOuld make any difference to noise level?

DaytonaSS
28-07-11, 00:13
Back from the showroom..prices are much better than recent launch..even better than seastranded...:D

Couldn't make up my mind..almost bought 1 bedder - 950 psf..:ashamed1:

Think Road noise will certainly be issue for this development..especially units closer to PIE

As this is sunken land..its better to buy the lower floor? or higher floors? WOuld make any difference to noise level?
heard from my wife, a client of her submited a cheque. 18% discount for VVVVVVVVVIP viewing plus 2% furniture voucher. My wife hear 700++ psf she say wanna buy 1 unit.

rockinsg y u almost buy? like nothing much nearby except PIE

devilplate
28-07-11, 00:19
heard from my wife, a client of her submited a cheque. 18% discount for VVVVVVVVVIP viewing plus 2% furniture voucher. My wife hear 700++ psf she say wanna buy 1 unit.

Where got 700psf? From 900psf lor:p

got 18%+ (1.5% vicinity discount OR 2% loyalty discount)+ 3% furniture rebate upon TOP

I must say the px looks attractive but the site plan really too cramp maciam like hostel.....

linchong84
28-07-11, 00:22

if really 700++ psf for 1 bedder, then must buy.. zun?

iwantgizmos
28-07-11, 00:34
if really 700++ psf for 1 bedder, then must buy.. zun?
wow... starting 700 psf for 1 bedder is an amazing deal... are you guys serious?... will drop by the showflat this weekend to check it out... will keep everyone updated again soon...

DaytonaSS
28-07-11, 00:34
Where got 700psf? From 900psf lor:p

got 18%+ (1.5% vicinity discount OR 2% loyalty discount)+ 3% furniture rebate upon TOP

I must say the px looks attractive but the site plan really too cramp maciam like hostel.....
the client told my wife FEO wanna launch ard 940 psf, VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP launch 18%+ 2 or 3 % so i count back its like ard 780 psf..... the client also sell my wife say paya lebar is the next CBD.... i remember checking out the site plan at URA is like some offices planned there, hardly a CBD.

devil so its only get discount upon TOP? Dont want to be seen as spreading false information.

havnt gone down to take a look so dont know whats the story. Used to work at SPC at paya lebar before moving my office to town. Enuos side exit to PIE is no joke every day.

devilplate
28-07-11, 00:38
the client told my wife FEO wanna launch ard 940 psf, VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIP launch 18%+ 2 or 3 % so i count back its like ard 780 psf..... devil so its only get discount upon TOP? Dont want to be seen as spreading false information.

havnt gone down to take a look so dont know whats the story. Used to work at SPC at paya lebar before moving my office to town. Enuos side exit to PIE is no joke every day.
9xxpsf is after discount la:p ....3%rebate is upon TOP, the 18+2 is upfront

U wun buy one.....jus concentrate on ur d10 lah...:D

rockinsg
28-07-11, 00:46

Yupp 9xx psf after discount.. Still better than seastrand as quantum is even lower cause starts from arnd 550sqft.. and location much closer to city..

530K is quite a small quantum...Many people can buy for investment.. but then again MM market is getting crowded...can find renters?:confused:

MM might see really bad days in coming days..especially who paid big premium for getting MM :doh:

If look at recent launches MM premium is becoming less and less..:cheers1:

rockinsg
28-07-11, 00:52

Actually don't like much for this devlopment..:o ...but think its cheaper compared to resale/recent launch and smaller quantum...more of a hedge for inflation before I decide to invest any bigger quantum in SG.
Somehow can't deal with resellers pricing.. most are day-dreaming:sleep:

Not yet very comfortable with SG property story.. feel its overhyped :scared-2:

DaytonaSS
28-07-11, 00:55

D10 for stay is good. Must like u see which area good for renting units. D1 & 2 is good for rental still, a safer bet. Wont consider heavy traffic t junctions or beside highway for staying.

i though cannot be so cheap 700+++, this is after all FEO. Sorry folks, get u all excited for a few secs.

rockinsg
28-07-11, 00:59
D10 for stay is good. Must like u see which area good for renting units. D1 is good for rental still. Wont consider heavy traffic t junctions or beside highway for staying.

i though cannot be so cheap 700+++, this is after all FEO. Sorry folks, get u all excited for a few secs.

Haha..aCtually arnd 700 might not even be FEO's breakeven :tongue3:..Don;t make them sell u at a loss :D

420(land cost)+ 350 ....arnd 750 is probably breakeven..

DaytonaSS
28-07-11, 01:04
Haha..aCtually arnd 700 might not even be FEO's breakeven :tongue3:..Don;t make them sell u at a loss :D

420(land cost)+ 350 ....arnd 750 is probably breakeven..

just go speak to my wife on bed, she still insist that client is VVVVIP so got special deal at 700+++!!! hahah "cannot be!!" i told her.

bargain hunter
28-07-11, 02:45
come on, 3 more posts to hit 10,000! system sure can take it one, dun worry!

Cklasse
29-07-11, 23:36
Just went to the showflat. Pricing with discount is quite attractive given the recent market prices for 99yr.

Question, what is so good about this Eunos location?

iwantgizmos
29-07-11, 23:43
Just went to the showflat. Pricing with discount is quite attractive given the recent market prices for 99yr.

this area is under Workers Party... LOL

rockinsg
30-07-11, 16:41

Nothing except pricing..
Thats why FEO eager to get rid of it :D

But then again if you are thinking for own stay then it wont be that good of an idea..cause its next to PIE, noise would be an issue..along with exhaust fumes :simmering:

DC33_2008
30-07-11, 16:46
Kembangan may not be the best place but will be a better than this one.

Cklasse
30-07-11, 23:10
Nothing except pricing..
Thats why FEO eager to get rid of it :D

But then again if you are thinking for own stay then it wont be that good of an idea..cause its next to PIE, noise would be an issue..along with exhaust fumes :simmering:

Tell me about beside PIE, I am staying beside PIE now in Savannah.
Actually, noise is not an issue beside the PIE, it's the exhaust that will eventually settle down in the open back yard, not so much in the house.

I guess the search goes on for my next home.

solsys
31-07-11, 04:32
Was driving along CTE, noticed that apartments situated right next to expressways have their windows shut tight.

DC33_2008
31-07-11, 11:37
There was an award winning PhD study in NUS recently on migration of vehicular exhaust into houses along expressways like PIE, AYE and CTE. Stay away from such houses after seeing the results.
Was driving along CTE, noticed that apartments situated right next to expressways have their windows shut tight.

GSLJ
01-08-11, 14:21
Went to the showflat over the weekend and bought a unit.

Felt that the pricing is reasonable and also liked the overall layout of the unit and facilities.

Easy access out if you drive, both ways via the PIE. :)

iwantgizmos
01-08-11, 14:32
Went to the showflat over the weekend and bought a unit.

Felt that the pricing is reasonable and also liked the overall layout of the unit and facilities.

Easy access out if you drive, both ways via the PIE. :)
Yea. I was tempted too. But the 1 bedder was sold out faster than I expected.

cornycow
01-08-11, 17:34
is staying near the expressway that bad?

is the noise n fumes neglible? just wondering

curio
01-08-11, 17:51
What's the average Psf ?

iwantgizmos
01-08-11, 17:52
is staying near the expressway that bad?

is the noise n fumes neglible? just wondering
When i dropped by the showflat last weekend, I stood near the site.
Made an observation for 5 to 10 minutes, it looks ok leh...
Noise still decently alright I feel... Perhaps the other are exaggerating a bit... Lol...

Or perhaps I might be wrong... Might also be due to low and quiet weekend traffic... :doh:

ecimbew
01-08-11, 22:07
There was an award winning PhD study in NUS recently on migration of vehicular exhaust into houses along expressways like PIE, AYE and CTE. Stay away from such houses after seeing the results.

I know which one you are referring to. It's found in scholar bank.

hyenergix
01-08-11, 22:18
There is a persistent greyish haze over Singapore if you take a boat ride far out into the sea and view at Singapore island.

DC33_2008
01-08-11, 22:22
Sound propagates in a radial manner. You may not hear much on the ground but can increase in level as you go higher.
When i dropped by the showflat last weekend, I stood near the site.
Made an observation for 5 to 10 minutes, it looks ok leh...
Noise still decently alright I feel... Perhaps the other are exaggerating a bit... Lol...

Or perhaps I might be wrong... Might also be due to low and quiet weekend traffic... :doh:

teddybear
01-08-11, 22:39
Ther is no such thing as noise increase as you go higher lah, that go against basic physics theory! :scared-1:

Sound propagates in a radial manner. You may not hear much on the ground but can increase in level as you go higher.

DC33_2008
01-08-11, 22:44
I stay in a landed and it is really quiet. Noise is a radial source and as you move from 0deg (ground level) and move to 30deg. you should be able to hear an increase in noise level as there are no obstruction in front of you. That is why I say the NIN, the new condo along upper serangoon road helps to shield off the traffic noise towards the happier residents staying in the landed properties at sennett estate. Residents at NIN and W28 with units facing the roads will be unhappy.
Ther is no such thing as noise increase as you go higher lah, that go against basic physics theory! :scared-1:

teddybear
01-08-11, 22:50
Low floor units found noise lower mainly because the trees shielded away some noise whereas those mid floors just above top of trees are the noisiest. As noise travel further, the signal strength dettenuates & hence noise level will be lower as you go higher. The common saying about noise increase as you go higher is a misconception as though noise don't follow physics theory? :doh:

I stay in a landed and it is really quiet. Noise is a radial source and as you move from 0deg (ground level) and move to 30deg. you should be able to hear an increase in noise level as there are no obstruction in front of you. That is why I say the NIN, the new condo along upper serangoon road helps to shield off the traffic noise towards the happier residents staying in the landed properties at sennett estate. Residents at NIN and W28 with units facing the roads will be unhappy.

jinxminx99
01-08-11, 22:51

When I was looking for a condo, I had been to one along PIE. All went well and I really liked the unit... until I asked for the door to the balcony to be opened. This was on a high floor, and things can get really noisy.

DC33_2008
01-08-11, 22:55
I am talking about a short finite distance of 50-150m from the source. Not 500m and more from the source. It is confirmed by jinxminx99 experience.
Low floor units found noise lower mainly because the trees shielded away some noise whereas those mid floors just above top of trees are the noisiest. As noise travel further, the signal strength dettenuates & hence noise level will be lower as you go higher. The common saying about noise increase as you go higher is a misconception as though noise don't follow physics theory? :doh:

evergreen
01-08-11, 23:00

It depends on the temperate.
In buildings nowadays, usually the higher floors are warmer than the lower floors. The air molecules are more active when temperate is higher. Therefore, sound travels faster when temperature is higher.

teddybear
01-08-11, 23:02
Regardless of 10m or 20m, as long as there is no obstruction, noise heard at 20m will always be lower than 10m. That is basic physics theory. All those so-called experience are not scientific proof. There was a study conducted in HK that already confirmed that noise increase as you go higher is a myth. :beats-me-man:

I am talking about a short finite distance of 50-150m from the source. Not 500m and more from the source. It is confirmed by jinxminx99 experience.

teddybear
01-08-11, 23:04
That is just plainly trying to find a reason to explain a myth. Please see HK's study on dispelling this myth. :beats-me-man:

In buildings nowadays, usually the higher floors are warmer than the lower floors. The air molecules are more active when temperate is higher. Therefore, sound travels faster when temperature is higher.

azeoprop
01-08-11, 23:10
Care to share the pricing and psf for their 1 and 2 bedroom units? FEO website don't publish the price list anymore...:(

teddybear
01-08-11, 23:39
Interesting study. Summary for the benefits of all here:

Existing studies show traffic-generated PM2.5/NO2 are readily inhalable and can penetrate deep into the cardiovascular and respiratory system and cause ill health. Their physical and chemical properties have a strong association with most types of respiratory illness and even mortality.

Investigation of the vertical distribution profile of traffic-generated fine particulate matter/NO2 in the residential buildings of urban area shows that:

Generally, traffic-generated PM2.5 concentrations measured showed that the daily mean outdoor PM2.5 mass/number concentration of a building was highest at its mid floors (6-9th floors) when compared to those measured at low and high floors of the building. The low floor of the building had the second highest mass/number concentration whilst its high floor had the least mass/number concentration level.

The shape of the weekly mean indoor and outdoor vertical distribution profile of NO2 concentration in a building resembled that of a ‘bell curve’ with its abscissa in the vertical direction. Generally, the weekly mean indoor and outdoor peak concentration of NO2 generally occurred just above the tree tops i.e. about 2 - 3 storeys. Residents living at these floors could be exposed to a higher concentration of traffic- generated NO2. Statistical results showed there was a fairly good positive correlation between NO2 concentration and PM2.5 number concentration at the floor where NO2 concentration was measured the highest. The results indicate NO2 can be used as a surrogate indicator for traffic-generated PM2.5 mass/number concentration. The I/O ratio of NO2 concentration in a building was less than unity. The results indicated the transport of NO2 was from outdoors to indoors rather than from internal sources. The main outdoor source of NO2 is from the nearby traffic.

Trees help to intercept traffic-generated PM2.5/NO2 or modify the airflow patterns flowing towards the building resulting in highest concentration of PM2.5/NO2 to occur just above the tree tops i.e. about 1 - 3 storeys above the tree tops.

It was found that in a slab block (a long block with many units) design, the mass/number concentration of PM2.5/NO2 concentration was much higher than that of the point block (a squarish block typically with 4 units) at the corresponding floors. Comparatively, a point block configuration is much better than that of a slab block in terms of potential respiratory health risk problems.

azeoprop
01-08-11, 23:46
Haa haa...this report will make Miltonia residences a starbuy...no traffic, only golf course and reservoirs with fresh clean air. :p

ecimbew
01-08-11, 23:48
There is a persistent greyish haze over Singapore if you take a boat ride far out into the sea and view at Singapore island.

Yup, I have seen that photo in another forum.

ecimbew
01-08-11, 23:49
Haa haa...this report will make Miltonia residences a starbuy...no traffic, only golf course and reservoirs with fresh clean air. :p

That is true. I'm living next to it now. It is serene.

teddybear
01-08-11, 23:50
But got the big satellite dish, even worse! People don't know how much more scary that radiation is compared to the exhaust pollution! :scared-1:

howgozit
01-08-11, 23:51

First of all, why are higher floors warmer? What logic is this?

Even if it is warmer and hence sound travels faster, what has it got to do with its amplitude? Why should it be louder?

ecimbew
01-08-11, 23:57
The report also indicates lower temperature and higher wind speed at higher floor. Only blocks less than 30 m from expressways were selected. Most of the blocks in this study are 20 m away. They are also naturally ventilated - not air-condition. The point blocks refer to buildings of 4 units per floor configuration and are at least 20-storey, 2.8 m ceiling height.

This study is interesting. It concludes one thing: get higher floors. With Singapore's traffic condition, it doesn't matter if you stay near expressway or a major road. To be kiasu, place tall plants with lots of leaves around your balcony.

Interesting study. Summary for the benefits of all here:

Existing studies show traffic-generated PM2.5/NO2 are readily inhalable and can penetrate deep into the cardiovascular and respiratory system and cause ill health. Their physical and chemical properties have a strong association with most types of respiratory illness and even mortality.

Investigation of the vertical distribution profile of traffic-generated fine particulate matter/NO2 in the residential buildings of urban area shows that:

Generally, traffic-generated PM2.5 concentrations measured showed that the daily mean outdoor PM2.5 mass/number concentration of a building was highest at its mid floors (6-9th floors) when compared to those measured at low and high floors of the building. The low floor of the building had the second highest mass/number concentration whilst its high floor had the least mass/number concentration level.

The shape of the weekly mean indoor and outdoor vertical distribution profile of NO2 concentration in a building resembled that of a ‘bell curve’ with its abscissa in the vertical direction. Generally, the weekly mean indoor and outdoor peak concentration of NO2 generally occurred just above the tree tops i.e. about 2 - 3 storeys. Residents living at these floors could be exposed to a higher concentration of traffic- generated NO2. Statistical results showed there was a fairly good positive correlation between NO2 concentration and PM2.5 number concentration at the floor where NO2 concentration was measured the highest. The results indicate NO2 can be used as a surrogate indicator for traffic-generated PM2.5 mass/number concentration. The I/O ratio of NO2 concentration in a building was less than unity. The results indicated the transport of NO2 was from outdoors to indoors rather than from internal sources. The main outdoor source of NO2 is from the nearby traffic.

Trees help to intercept traffic-generated PM2.5/NO2 or modify the airflow patterns flowing towards the building resulting in highest concentration of PM2.5/NO2 to occur just above the tree tops i.e. about 1 - 3 storeys above the tree tops.

It was found that in a slab block (a long block with many units) design, the mass/number concentration of PM2.5/NO2 concentration was much higher than that of the point block (a squarish block typically with 4 units) at the corresponding floors. Comparatively, a point block configuration is much better than that of a slab block in terms of potential respiratory health risk problems.

ecimbew
02-08-11, 00:09
That is just plainly trying to find a reason to explain a myth. Please see HK's study on dispelling this myth. :beats-me-man:

Teddybear, it's ok. I believe you. I'm a physics grad.

cornycow
02-08-11, 01:09

erm personal experience, i have been to costa del sol level 23 and the noise from the expressway is really loud at times. haha

ecimbew
02-08-11, 06:55
erm personal experience, i have been to costa del sol level 23 and the noise from the expressway is really loud at times. haha

Sound travels through a medium like air, water, steel, concrete, etc. Without a medium, like in a vacuum, sound cannot travel. The intensity depends on the density of the medium. Air is less dense than water and steel, hence, it travels slower. Density of air is lesser when you are on higher ground compared to at ground level. Sound can also be reflected - in a densely populated country, sound bounds off surfaces quicker than less dense areas. So sound will still reach you but it's a matter of when and how loud.

So if you don't want sound to reach you, create a vacuum. Seal your windows and doors. Pump out air from your sealed room. Put on an oxygen mask. Breathe

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/sound.html

mantrix
02-08-11, 07:25
Back to topic, will the relatively low asking psf of Eu (given its proximity to MRT) affect the Telok Kurau prices (which in turn may affect those of Marine Parade)?

ecimbew
02-08-11, 07:57
Back to topic, will the relatively low asking psf of Eu (given its proximity to MRT) affect the Telok Kurau prices (which in turn may affect those of Marine Parade)?

Telok Kurau is on the other side of PIE. The road towards the new downtown line from Telok Kurau is not exactly covered or near. Moreover, Telok Kuaru has the East West line.

bargain hunter
02-08-11, 09:35
FAR East Organization group is said to have sold over 150 units at euHabitat, a 99-year leasehold private residential project at Jalan Eunos.

It began previewing the five-storey project last week and is understood to have released over 200 of the project's total 748 units so far. The development includes 51 four-bedroom townhouses, 233 one- and two-bedroom Soho-styled units, and 160 one-bedroom suites. The remaining units are one to four-bedroom apartments.
The suites are in separate towers from the apartments.
The average prices in the development range from about $800 psf to slightly over $1,000 psf - depending on the housing form.
Far East is developing euHabitat on a site next to Pan Island Expressway clinched by the group's units Tuas Technology Park and OPH Marymount at a state tender in September last year, for $414.57 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). They paid 26.5 per cent more than the next highest offer of $327.76 psf ppr. The tender drew five bids.

ysyap
02-08-11, 10:06
Driving home to EU next time will be a slow process when there are 3 'L' plates ahead! :D

Wild Falcon
02-08-11, 10:36
From 800psf - 1000psf? I must say the price is quite reasonable. Nowadays Far East seems to be the most reasonably priced :)

teddybear
02-08-11, 10:56
If level 23 is loud, you should try level 8 and you will get even louder noise + most concentrated PM2.5 and NO2 (according to the study) which is real bad for your health! :scared-3:

rockinsg
02-08-11, 11:19
If level 23 is loud, you should try level 8 and you will get even louder noise + most concentrated PM2.5 and NO2 (according to the study) which is real bad for your health! :scared-3:

Eu habitat is in a sunken land.. so guess all the heavy smoke and particles will just go into this lower land..more like valley of death( being dramatic).. :hell-hath-no-fury: :simmering:

But on the other hand what choice anyone has in SG?..its either road noise and pollution.. or mrt noise..or plane or satellite radiation.. :doh:
only good thing is no nuclear reactor yet :scared-1:

land118
02-08-11, 11:40
Extract from : sgproptalk

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New projects sales status: euHabitat, Seastrand, Woddhaven etc (http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-projects-sales-status-euhabitat.html)

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-projects-sales-status-euhabitat.html

"euHabitat
Far East Organization is said to have sold over 150 units at euHabitat, a 99-year leasehold private residential project at Jalan Eunos.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pFt3w_nOK0A/Tjdng0zKmhI/AAAAAAAAAuI/9Dam5IXygbM/s1600/euHabitat.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pFt3w_nOK0A/Tjdng0zKmhI/AAAAAAAAAuI/9Dam5IXygbM/s1600/euHabitat.jpg)
It began previewing the five-storey project last week and is understood to have released over 200 of the project’s total 748 units so far. The development includes 51 four-bedroom townhouses, 223 one- and two-bedroom Soho-styled units, and 160 one-bedroom suites. The remaining units are one to four-bedroom apartments.

The average prices in the development range from about $800psf to slightly over $1,000psf – depending on the housing form.

Far East is developing euHabitat on a site next to Pan Island Expressway clinched by the group’s units Tuas Technology park and OPH Marymount at a state tender in September last year, for $414.57psf ppr. They paid 26.55 more than the next highest offer of $327.76psf ppr. The tender drew five bids."

xebay11
02-08-11, 14:00

I agree with you on this, with the exception of something to shield the noise, the lower you are, the louder the traffic noise, noise is energy and the further away from the source, the weaker the energy waves. Simple physics.

ysyap
02-08-11, 14:12
Eu habitat is in a sunken land.. so guess all the heavy smoke and particles will just go into this lower land..more like valley of death( being dramatic).. :hell-hath-no-fury: :simmering:

But on the other hand what choice anyone has in SG?..its either road noise and pollution.. or mrt noise..or plane or satellite radiation.. :doh:
only good thing is no nuclear reactor yet :scared-1:Try Boathouse and H2O. No road noise and pollution, no MRT noise, no plane or satellite raidation. :cool-punk-headbange

iwantgizmos
02-08-11, 14:15
Try Boathouse and H2O. No road noise and pollution, no MRT noise, no plane or satellite raidation. :cool-punk-headbange
Now that is what I call perfect homes.

GSLJ
03-08-11, 17:31
Yea. I was tempted too. But the 1 bedder was sold out faster than I expected.Huh..Sold out?

Still have those units not launch yet, can register your interest.

Was talking with the agent, the project selling quite well. Most units launched on preview nearly sold out. The ones not moving so much are the SOHO units.

Happy house hunting! :)

Cyberknight
03-08-11, 17:53
Try Boathouse and H2O. No road noise and pollution, no MRT noise, no plane or satellite raidation. :cool-punk-headbange

Boathouse is near paya lebar airport runway, there are some noise fr planes taking off n landing.

solsys
03-08-11, 17:58
Extract from : sgproptalk

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New projects sales status: euHabitat, Seastrand, Woddhaven etc (http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-projects-sales-status-euhabitat.html)

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-projects-sales-status-euhabitat.html

"euHabitat
Far East Organization is said to have sold over 150 units at euHabitat, a 99-year leasehold private residential project at Jalan Eunos.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pFt3w_nOK0A/Tjdng0zKmhI/AAAAAAAAAuI/9Dam5IXygbM/s1600/euHabitat.jpg (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pFt3w_nOK0A/Tjdng0zKmhI/AAAAAAAAAuI/9Dam5IXygbM/s1600/euHabitat.jpg)
It began previewing the five-storey project last week and is understood to have released over 200 of the project’s total 748 units so far. The development includes 51 four-bedroom townhouses, 223 one- and two-bedroom Soho-styled units, and 160 one-bedroom suites. The remaining units are one to four-bedroom apartments.

The average prices in the development range from about $800psf to slightly over $1,000psf – depending on the housing form.

Far East is developing euHabitat on a site next to Pan Island Expressway clinched by the group’s units Tuas Technology park and OPH Marymount at a state tender in September last year, for $414.57psf ppr. They paid 26.55 more than the next highest offer of $327.76psf ppr. The tender drew five bids."

Sales still going strong with 150 units for a start.

bargain hunter
04-08-11, 15:23
But Far East Organization is one developer that is bucking the trend. It launched 306 units at its euHabitat development last Tuesday. Since then, 181 units have been sold. The project, located at Jalan Eunos, offers a total of 748 units with prices in the range of around $869 per square foot for a 3,380 sq ft townhouse.
Commenting on this, Mr Ong Kah Seng, Cushman and Wakefield's senior manager of Asia-Pacific research, said despite the market's cautious sentiment, unique projects like euHabitat might see buyer interest because they appeal to a broad range of buyers by offering various housing types in the same development.

august
07-08-11, 11:12
are agencies employing pinoys now? call me so early in the morning u are wasting your time..

DC33_2008
07-08-11, 15:56
Sound is not the issue in the NUS study. It is the vehicular exhaust in the form of ultra-fine particulate that can go pass our nostril hair that filter off only particulate size that is 10 micron and larger. The finer ones will trap in our trachea and lungs which will lead to chronic illness.
Sound travels through a medium like air, water, steel, concrete, etc. Without a medium, like in a vacuum, sound cannot travel. The intensity depends on the density of the medium. Air is less dense than water and steel, hence, it travels slower. Density of air is lesser when you are on higher ground compared to at ground level. Sound can also be reflected - in a densely populated country, sound bounds off surfaces quicker than less dense areas. So sound will still reach you but it's a matter of when and how loud.

So if you don't want sound to reach you, create a vacuum. Seal your windows and doors. Pump out air from your sealed room. Put on an oxygen mask. Breathe

http://www.explainthatstuff.com/sound.html

DC33_2008
07-08-11, 16:16
Important findings from the study:
a. Do not stay near expressways or major roads.
b. If there is no choice, do not stay on floors just above the tree-top as air laden traffic pollutant can helps to deflect upwards and into the apartments.
c. Units on ground floor can also be exposed to higher level of PM2.5 if there are no bushes/hedges as the vehicles moving on the road do displace the air laden with pollutants towards the apartments.
d. Household with young sensative children or elderly should not stay near expressway or major roads as they are more prone to them and can aggravate their asthma.
The report also indicates lower temperature and higher wind speed at higher floor. Only blocks less than 30 m from expressways were selected. Most of the blocks in this study are 20 m away. They are also naturally ventilated - not air-condition. The point blocks refer to buildings of 4 units per floor configuration and are at least 20-storey, 2.8 m ceiling height.

This study is interesting. It concludes one thing: get higher floors. With Singapore's traffic condition, it doesn't matter if you stay near expressway or a major road. To be kiasu, place tall plants with lots of leaves around your balcony.

GSLJ
08-08-11, 02:03
181 units of euHabitat sold during preview
Development reflective of a new urban milieu attracts with prime locational value and a unique blend of social and private spaces

Singapore, 2 August 2011 – Far East Organization ("

远东机构") has sold 181 units from a preview of its latest residential development, euHabitat.
euHabitat, sited on Jalan Eunos, presents a holistic live-work-play environment with a unique composition of four styles of housing options in one contemporary community – one bedroom suites, SOHO-style apartments, condominium apartments and townhouses. Prices start from $541,000 for one-bedroom suites (538 sqft), $593,000 for a one-bedroom SOHO-style apartment (517 sqft), $918,000 for a two-bedroom condominium apartment (1,012 sqft) and $2.94mil for townhouses (3,380 sqft).
Far East Organization’s Chief Operating Officer, Property Sales, Mr Chia Boon Kuah (

谢文华), said "We are happy with the strong take-up during the preview. euHabitat has appealed to the market with its first-of-its-kind clustering of different housing styles each with its own distinctive character to match varying lifestyle aspirations. euHabitat enjoys a prime location in an area that is rapidly transforming. "

Close to 70 per cent of buyers were Singaporeans and permanent residents. 52 one-bedroom suites have been sold. The one- and two-bedroom SOHO units have also garnered similar strong interest with 39 units sold. Other units sold include one-bedroom apartments (20 units), two-bedroom apartments (34 units), three-bedroom apartments (25 units), and townhouses (11 units).

"With the strong interest that we continue to see at euHabitat, we will be bringing forward the official launch of the development to 19 August," added Mr Chia.

Armstrong
08-08-11, 11:54
Is it wise to buy now? Fires are everywhere in the share markets.... soon fire sales everywhere in the propoerty market. :scared-4:

Think is better to hold on man.

181 units of euHabitat sold during preview
Development reflective of a new urban milieu attracts with prime locational value and a unique blend of social and private spaces

Singapore, 2 August 2011 – Far East Organization ("

远东机构") has sold 181 units from a preview of its latest residential development, euHabitat.
euHabitat, sited on Jalan Eunos, presents a holistic live-work-play environment with a unique composition of four styles of housing options in one contemporary community – one bedroom suites, SOHO-style apartments, condominium apartments and townhouses. Prices start from $541,000 for one-bedroom suites (538 sqft), $593,000 for a one-bedroom SOHO-style apartment (517 sqft), $918,000 for a two-bedroom condominium apartment (1,012 sqft) and $2.94mil for townhouses (3,380 sqft).
Far East Organization’s Chief Operating Officer, Property Sales, Mr Chia Boon Kuah (

谢文华), said "We are happy with the strong take-up during the preview. euHabitat has appealed to the market with its first-of-its-kind clustering of different housing styles each with its own distinctive character to match varying lifestyle aspirations. euHabitat enjoys a prime location in an area that is rapidly transforming. "

Close to 70 per cent of buyers were Singaporeans and permanent residents. 52 one-bedroom suites have been sold. The one- and two-bedroom SOHO units have also garnered similar strong interest with 39 units sold. Other units sold include one-bedroom apartments (20 units), two-bedroom apartments (34 units), three-bedroom apartments (25 units), and townhouses (11 units).

"With the strong interest that we continue to see at euHabitat, we will be bringing forward the official launch of the development to 19 August," added Mr Chia.

Stoney Stone Stone
08-08-11, 13:43
A friend of mine bought a 2 room at $973 PSF 2 week ago.
3rd floor Pool View.

propertyinvestor
09-08-11, 08:42
A friend of mine bought a 2 room at $973 PSF 2 week ago.
3rd floor Pool View.

My friend and I both bought a 1 bedroom suite each few days back at around 1000 psf.

Just sold my 1 bedroom studio late last year (small development at joo chiat) above 1100psf and reinvested in this big development project. Bought slightly below 1000psf in early 2008. Thought i made a mistake when buying that unit before lehman brother crisis, But still can make small profit of close to 200 psf after holding for 2.5 years. (to date, that unit was re- transacted to around 1250psf. )

Think can reinvest in studio if price is discounted to around 1000psf around this location.

rockinsg
09-08-11, 09:37
My friend and I both bought a 1 bedroom suite each few days back at around 1000 psf.

Just sold my 1 bedroom studio late last year (small development at joo chiat) above 1100psf and reinvested in this big development project. Bought slightly below 1000psf in early 2008. Thought i made a mistake when buying that unit before lehman brother crisis, But still can make small profit of close to 200 psf after holding for 2.5 years. (to date, that unit was re- transacted to around 1250psf. )

Think can reinvest in studio if price is discounted to around 1000psf around this location.

haha..Do you have knack of picking property just before the recession starts? :eek:
Let me know before you buy your next property..will run for the hill :D

Rosy
09-08-11, 10:25

1bdr condo units cheaper at 950psf before 3%furniture rebate. 4th or 5th floor can clear the townhouse. Better deal than 1bdr suites.

Rosy
09-08-11, 10:27
haha..Do you have knack of picking property just before the recession starts? :eek:
Let me know before you buy your next property..will run for the hill :D
Anyway, 1bdr did not drop much after lehman crisis. It was those bigger units on firesales.

propertyinvestor
09-08-11, 10:31
1bdr condo units cheaper at 950psf before 3%furniture rebate. 4th or 5th floor can clear the townhouse. Better deal than 1bdr suites.

Right. The cheapest 1bdr goes around 950psf. Mine is a corner partial pool view unit that goes around 1000psf.

propertyinvestor
09-08-11, 10:36
Anyway, 1bdr did not drop much after lehman crisis. It was those bigger units on firesales.

My previous studio unit that I sold end of last year did not go below my buying price of slightly below 1k psf during lehman crisis. Whereas my friend is not that fortunate as his 2 bedroom drop more 100k during that period. But both of us are able to pocket small gain of slightly below 200psf last year. Buying in of EUHABITAT is just a change in portfolio from small to big development project.

Rosy
09-08-11, 10:43
My previous studio unit that I sold end of last year did not go below my buying price of slightly below 1k psf during lehman crisis. Whereas my friend is not that fortunate as his 2 bedroom drop more 100k during that period. But both of us are able to pocket small gain of slightly below 200psf last year. Buying in of EUHABITAT is just a change in portfolio from small to big development project.
Ic. Hope u got it right.:)

Downside: loss of immediate rental income for next 3yrs for doing such a switch and recurring overheads like stamp fees.

i personally find it strange to have a big proportion of 1bdr in euhabitat. What is yr thought?

propertyinvestor
09-08-11, 12:14
Ic. Hope u got it right.:)

Downside: loss of immediate rental income for next 3yrs for doing such a switch and recurring overheads like stamp fees.

i personally find it strange to have a big proportion of 1bdr in euhabitat. What is yr thought?

I was offer 2500 rental ( close to 5% yield) before I sold it off last year. Actually I was a bit regret selling it off. ( I would not have struck a couple of hundred k in stock market if I did'nt liquidate it.) Carefully think over, put money back into property is still a better choice. That is why I reinvest recently when the quantum of investment drop below my previous holding (buying price ) of the studio unit.

kingkong1984
09-08-11, 15:35
Wait a while n u can have more value buys in stock market

propertyinvestor
09-08-11, 22:48
Wait a while n u can have more value buys in stock market

Yes, have to reserve some bullets when market re bounce. Looks like DOW is green green now.

land118
10-08-11, 10:17
http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

euHabitat: 37 more units sold (http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/08/euhabitat-37-more-units-sold.html)

Far East has sold 37 more units at euHabitat at Jalan Eunos between Wednesday and Sunday, taking total sales to 218 units. The property giant has released 346 of the 748 units in the project. Prices start from $541,000 for a 538sqft one-bedroom suites

Source: The Business Times

TQ1
10-08-11, 11:24
http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011_08_01_archive.html
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

euHabitat: 37 more units sold (http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/08/euhabitat-37-more-units-sold.html)

Far East has sold 37 more units at euHabitat at Jalan Eunos between Wednesday and Sunday, taking total sales to 218 units. The property giant has released 346 of the 748 units in the project. Prices start from $541,000 for a 538sqft one-bedroom suites

Source: The Business Times

Hi guys, how do u think of this development? Pricing looks attractive too after all the discounts. Thanks.

land118
10-08-11, 12:01
Hi guys, how do u think of this development? Pricing looks attractive too after all the discounts. Thanks. Not vested...won't comment becos personally I never like FEO projects, but that's just me...:spliff2:

TQ1
10-08-11, 20:12
Not vested...won't comment becos personally I never like FEO projects, but that's just me...:spliff2:

Used to be below my expectation last time. But now seems to be quite nice.

propertyinvestor
12-08-11, 08:20
To all EUHABITAT buyers, anyone going for the buyer's dinner this Saturday aug 13 (6-9pm) organize by FAR EAST at the project site gallery?

1000g
12-08-11, 11:39
Hi guys, how do u think of this development? Pricing looks attractive too after all the discounts. Thanks.

Got a Soho unit on National day with additional 2% furniture voucher.

1000g
12-08-11, 11:40
To all EUHABITAT buyers, anyone going for the buyer's dinner this Saturday aug 13 (6-9pm) organize by FAR EAST at the project site gallery?
They didn't invite me... :doh:

propertyinvestor
12-08-11, 11:42
They didn't invite me... :doh:

They sent out SMS to all buyers. U should be invited. Rgs.

propertyinvestor
12-08-11, 11:45
Got a Soho unit on National day with additional 2% furniture voucher.

I heard from my far east sales guy that no more 2% FV for new release. Do u got a further 2% off for far east loyalty customer discount?

GSLJ
12-08-11, 19:33
To all EUHABITAT buyers, anyone going for the buyer's dinner this Saturday aug 13 (6-9pm) organize by FAR EAST at the project site gallery?received the sms too...:D

GSLJ
12-08-11, 19:34
Got a Soho unit on National day with additional 2% furniture voucher.Congrats. :D

They have closed the Soho showflat, think making some changes...

GSLJ
12-08-11, 19:44
I heard from my far east sales guy that no more 2% FV for new release. Do u got a further 2% off for far east loyalty customer discount?I was there recently as my friend was interested to get a unit.

The take up is quite good with many units sold, some towers sold out. Even the townhouse that cost a bomb (around 3 mil), more than 10 have been sold. They have released new towers for selection.

The discounts have also dropped with no more FV given. Heard from the agent when official launch the discounts may drop further.

Not too sure if far east loyalty discount still available, but with referral my friend got further 2% discount.

GSLJ
12-08-11, 19:46
Used to be below my expectation last time. But now seems to be quite nice.Go to the site and have a look.

Quite a nice project...vested. :p

1000g
12-08-11, 23:12
Congrats. :D

They have closed the Soho showflat, think making some changes...

Yeah, bought the Soho without seeing showflat. The manager told me they were making some changes to the upper deck (bigger).

1000g
12-08-11, 23:14
I heard from my far east sales guy that no more 2% FV for new release. Do u got a further 2% off for far east loyalty customer discount?

Nope, it was national day offer. Valid to 3 customers only. Happen to be there when they announced the 2% FV, so grabbed it.

1000g
12-08-11, 23:17
They sent out SMS to all buyers. U should be invited. Rgs.

Didn't received the sms... Probably they don't like me. :mad:

propertyinvestor
13-08-11, 12:17
Nope, it was national day offer. Valid to 3 customers only. Happen to be there when they announced the 2% FV, so grabbed it.

My friend also bought a 1 bdrm suite last Sunday. He was given the 2% FV too.

DC33_2008
13-08-11, 15:25
My friend also bought a 1 bdrm suite last Sunday. He was given the 2% FV too. Good to know people rd still buying.

propertyinvestor
14-08-11, 21:04
Yeah, bought the Soho without seeing showflat. The manager told me they were making some changes to the upper deck (bigger).

Took a look at the soho unit yesterday. I didn't see it when I was there to purchase the 1 bdrm suites weeks ago. The soho looks nice especially the high ceiling. The upper deck is still under renovation. I think should be good to buy for investment.

buttercarp
15-08-11, 13:50
Went down yesterday. Can't believe the townhouses are so popular. majority of those launched were sold. About $1000 psf which works out to be $3.1 to $3.2 m. Wonder who are those who bought? Local or foreigner? If local, I wonder why spend that kind of money on 99 LH?

GSLJ
15-08-11, 17:27
Took a look at the soho unit yesterday. I didn't see it when I was there to purchase the 1 bdrm suites weeks ago. The soho looks nice especially the high ceiling. The upper deck is still under renovation. I think should be good to buy for investment.Agree.

I think for investment or rental, soho units are a good choice. :)

GSLJ
15-08-11, 17:32
Went down yesterday. Can't believe the townhouses are so popular. majority of those launched were sold. About $1000 psf which works out to be $3.1 to $3.2 m. Wonder who are those who bought? Local or foreigner? If local, I wonder why spend that kind of money on 99 LH?Ya, many units sold.

Should be mostly foreigners buying. Any idea how many total units sold for this project till date?

1000g
16-08-11, 08:33
Ya, many units sold.

Should be mostly foreigners buying. Any idea how many total units sold for this project till date?

Last spoken to my SE, it's at 240+ now.

propertyinvestor
16-08-11, 11:54
Last spoken to my SE, it's at 240+ now.

Just received SMS from my sales agent. Early bird discount is now reduced to 3.5%.

GSLJ
16-08-11, 21:33
Last spoken to my SE, it's at 240+ now.Thanks for the update.

But guess during this period sales will slow down....

GSLJ
16-08-11, 21:34
Just received SMS from my sales agent. Early bird discount is now reduced to 3.5%.Heard the official launch to be on 19 Aug, discounts may drop further.

propertyinvestor
18-08-11, 13:07
Anyone know is the public launch confirm tomorrow 19 aug? So far never see any ads yet on the paper.

buttercarp
18-08-11, 19:34
Heard the official launch to be on 19 Aug, discounts may drop further.

"Discounts may drop further" means less discounts?
The agent told me that when launch, the prices will be even higher.

Worsty
18-08-11, 19:47
"Discounts may drop further" means less discounts?
The agent told me that when launch, the prices will be even higher.

Yup. Drop further = less discount.

By a show of hands, are most of the buyers here getting it as an investment or to stay?

Personally, i'm getting it to stay. My first home.

Yin Yin
18-08-11, 20:09

By a show of hands, are most of the buyers here getting it as an investment or to stay?

Mine is for investment. SOHO!

propertyinvestor
18-08-11, 20:28

I bought it for investment. 1 bedrm suites. If for stay, I will need at least 3 bedrm.

Worsty
18-08-11, 20:34
All for investments. Haha. Just what i thought from the posts i read in the thread.

Got a 2 room unit myself.

propertyinvestor
18-08-11, 20:43
All for investments. Haha. Just what i thought from the posts i read in the thread.

Got a 2 room unit myself.

2 of my ex classmate also bought it for investment. With super low interest and very volatile stock market. It is still better to park our money in the property. IMHO.

1000g
18-08-11, 22:38
2 of my ex classmate also bought it for investment. With super low interest and very volatile stock market. It is still better to park our money in the property. IMHO.

Agreed. That's why I got my soho(Later can even rent out as small office). Especially the interest rates are so low now. :cheers4:

Worsty
19-08-11, 13:15
looks like i bought the wrong development to stay in..all investments..only one in the entire compound upon TOP :D

propertyinvestor
19-08-11, 14:28
looks like i bought the wrong development to stay in..all investments..only one in the entire compound upon TOP :D

Don't worry, those soho and 1 bedrm are mainly buying for investment. 2/3 bedrm and bigger units will have buyers buying for own stay.

buttercarp
19-08-11, 14:51

Nothing wrong with that.
Only your neighbours may keep changing.

buttercarp
19-08-11, 15:59
Just got an sms from agent saying that today is the official launch day.
Wonder what are the prices like now?
Will it be more expensive?

propertyinvestor
19-08-11, 16:25
Just got an sms from agent saying that today is the official launch day.
Wonder what are the prices like now?
Will it be more expensive?

Newspaper advertise very big today. Not sure If they have removed the early bird discount or not?

buttercarp
19-08-11, 17:02
Newspaper advertise very big today. Not sure If they have removed the early bird discount or not?
Ya hor:D . I didn't realize that was the advert.
I found that page irritating and never look at it when I removed it to read headlines of the actual papers.

taggy
19-08-11, 17:08
Ya hor:D . I didn't realize that was the advert.
I found that page irritating and never look at it when I removed it to read headlines of the actual papers.

how come cannot find it in straits times - ipad version :D

GSLJ
20-08-11, 01:23
Newspaper advertise very big today. Not sure If they have removed the early bird discount or not?Also heard the ads over the radio a few times.

I was told less discounts will be given at launch but not sure if totally removed...

TQ1
20-08-11, 15:14
Miss the early bird discount. Personally, I like this project due to the general arrangement and the resort feel. Anyone know what is the launch price of the 1 bedder? Looking for a unit for own investment. Thanks.

amk
20-08-11, 19:16
... Sorry can someone explain to me what the selling point of this location is ? No MRT, no amenities, next to highway, surrounded by future development, no branded schools, no international school, no golf course view, no reservoir view, no nature reserve view, no sea view... At least 8Cy and seastrand are cheap enough... :confused:

GSLJ
20-08-11, 19:33
Miss the early bird discount. Personally, I like this project due to the general arrangement and the resort feel. Anyone know what is the launch price of the 1 bedder? Looking for a unit for own investment. Thanks.I bought my unit during preview, so got a pretty good discount. Also given further 2% discount due to FEO customer and 3% FV.

The current discounts has dropped, so I reckon now one bedder should be above 600k+. You may also want to have a look at the soho units, quite nicely done. :)

TQ1
20-08-11, 21:52
I bought my unit during preview, so got a pretty good discount. Also given further 2% discount due to FEO customer and 3% FV.

The current discounts has dropped, so I reckon now one bedder should be above 600k+. You may also want to have a look at the soho units, quite nicely done. :)

Appreciate your input. U have a good deal. Congrats. Got some info from luxurie condo at sengkang. Indicative for a 450sqft ranging around 600k+. look like EUHABITAT is more worth while in term of psf. But of course they are at different location. Think only advantage of the luxurie is near sengkang mrt and nothing else great. (not vested yet)

devilplate
20-08-11, 22:39
... Sorry can someone explain to me what the selling point of this location is ? No MRT, no amenities, next to highway, surrounded by future development, no branded schools, no international school, no golf course view, no reservoir view, no nature reserve view, no sea view... At least 8Cy and seastrand are cheap enough... :confused:
Nobody reply to u....lol

Ok la i entertain u abit lor:ashamed1:

1bdr with full marbles selling for 9xxpsf, from 520k.....gd deal in today's market? U decide:D

Out of all the recent launches, this is one of the better ones. Sengkang 1bdr 1kpsf++

Mm over at park res soldout for 1600psf....better den this one?:beats-me-man:

azeoprop
20-08-11, 23:18
View price list here:
http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat(18Aug2011).pdf

amk
21-08-11, 10:51
Thanks devil. So is the price that's the selling point ? .... No other attributes ? :confused: I mean in today's market u dun have to buy anything...

GSLJ
21-08-11, 10:53
Read this post by Fiat500 in another thread yesterday...

"EuHabitat was selling very well today. showroom was packed throughout in the pm,saw many cheques presented. there were many enthusiastic buyers,was wondering if the recent meltdown had no effect on them? :cheers6:"

devilplate
21-08-11, 10:53
Thanks devil. So is the price that's the selling point ? .... No other attributes ? :confused: I mean in today's market u dun have to buy anything...
We may oredi got enuff ppty on hand but others leh? Hehe

And other projects r selling well too so i just give some possible reasons for euhabitat:D

Every ppty and location got a price tag....:2cents: ;)

Btw, i bot my very last ppty since mid of last yr....tats it.....

Even without 14jan cm4, i aso wun buy anymore ppty:)

GSLJ
21-08-11, 11:01
Appreciate your input. U have a good deal. Congrats. Got some info from luxurie condo at sengkang. Indicative for a 450sqft ranging around 600k+. look like EUHABITAT is more worth while in term of psf. But of course they are at different location. Think only advantage of the luxurie is near sengkang mrt and nothing else great. (not vested yet)Thanks.

Guess we think alike, given lux or Eu, the choice would be obvious. :)

Was at Miltonia Residence in Yishun few days back. Most of the units have been sold out, the balance units without a view still selling around 900 psf.

ysyap
21-08-11, 11:52
Thanks.

Guess we think alike, given lux or Eu, the choice would be obvious. :)

Was at Miltonia Residence in Yishun few days back. Most of the units have been sold out, the balance units without a view still selling around 900 psf.Welcome to Singapore! :D

azeoprop
21-08-11, 16:17
We may oredi got enuff ppty on hand but others leh? Hehe

And other projects r selling well too so i just give some possible reasons for euhabitat:D

Every ppty and location got a price tag....:2cents: ;)

Btw, i bot my very last ppty since mid of last yr....tats it.....

Even without 14jan cm4, i aso wun buy anymore ppty:)

Which one was your last? Waterbank? Scala? :D

Worsty
22-08-11, 13:48
was at the showflat again yesterday. Latest figure sold is about 300+ . The SOHO unit showroom has been updated to look more like a home office.

hyenergix
22-08-11, 14:13
This was only launched a few weeks ago. Buying sentiment is still fairly strong.

ysyap
22-08-11, 14:53
This was only launched a few weeks ago. Buying sentiment is still fairly strong.If it wasn't for all the uncertainties revolving the global market, it would not be just fairly strong!!! :o

GSLJ
22-08-11, 14:56
was at the showflat again yesterday. Latest figure sold is about 300+ . The SOHO unit showroom has been updated to look more like a home office.Was reported on tv yesterday.

So far launched 400 units about 70% sold... :)

GSLJ
22-08-11, 14:57
This was only launched a few weeks ago. Buying sentiment is still fairly strong.The official launch was on 19 August, earlier was on preview only. :)

GSLJ
22-08-11, 15:02
If it wasn't for all the uncertainties revolving the global market, it would not be just fairly strong!!! :oAgreed.

And considering that this period is the 7th month thingy, still many buyers out there! :D

Fleur
22-08-11, 15:02
Wow, that was fast. I saw the ad that says that is near to the future Kaki Bukit MRT. Is it that near?

propertyinvestor
22-08-11, 15:17
Was reported on tv yesterday.

So far launched 400 units about 70% sold... :)

That's good, taking into consideration the global issues now. Think it will be a sold out project.

ysyap
22-08-11, 15:21
That's good, taking into consideration the global issues now. Think it will be a sold out project.That's why Singaporean buyers/investors never fail to amaze me with their deep pockets or apparent disregard for potential economic hazards or retrenchments! I like such optimism. It provides a cushion for the rest of us who do not have such deep pockets or have more respect for global recessions and stuff! :D

GSLJ
22-08-11, 15:39
Wow, that was fast. I saw the ad that says that is near to the future Kaki Bukit MRT. Is it that near?Surrounded by 4 MRT stations. 2 current and 2 future, but not within walking distance. :)

GSLJ
22-08-11, 15:41
That's good, taking into consideration the global issues now. Think it will be a sold out project.Hope so, then they can start construction faster!

Was told work will only start next year. :)

ysyap
22-08-11, 15:48
Hope so, then they can start construction faster!

Was told work will only start next year. :)Developer is just waiting for construction cost to fall next year before saving more? Hmmm... What is holding them back from starting construction this year? Not enough equipments for the projects? Not enough manpower, aka FW? Hmmm... :confused:

GSLJ
22-08-11, 16:07
Developer is just waiting for construction cost to fall next year before saving more? Hmmm... What is holding them back from starting construction this year? Not enough equipments for the projects? Not enough manpower, aka FW? Hmmm... :confused: I think it is quite normal to start few months after launch? This project just launched last Friday!

If the take up is good, then they will tender out the contract to start construction work. Or else will just delay for awhile more. But looking at this project, should be quite soon. :D

When I bought my unit in July, was already informed construction may only start early next year with TOP at 2015. But if the take up is good then will be earlier.

Worsty
22-08-11, 16:51
Surrounded by 4 MRT stations. 2 current and 2 future, but not within walking distance. :)

Ok la..about 900m to 1km to future Ubi and Eunos. All depends on how used to walking are you.

I certainly hope they can start construction soon if take up rate continues.

flagship74
22-08-11, 18:36
Ok la..about 900m to 1km to future Ubi and Eunos. All depends on how used to walking are you.

I certainly hope they can start construction soon if take up rate continues.

1km to MRT is consider very far liao..but i like it.:D

sh
22-08-11, 22:49
Developer is just waiting for construction cost to fall next year before saving more? Hmmm... What is holding them back from starting construction this year? Not enough equipments for the projects? Not enough manpower, aka FW? Hmmm... :confused:

collect more downpayment from buyers 1st, mah.... :2cents:

hk2313
22-08-11, 23:19
D14 and a totally cramped site plan, and at least the townhoueses seem a overpriced as Thompson Grand was (but at least that was a nice site)....do not understand how this project can sell so well......

Worsty
22-08-11, 23:50
D14 and a totally cramped site plan, and at least the townhoueses seem a overpriced as Thompson Grand was (but at least that was a nice site)....do not understand how this project can sell so well......

Thompson has poor ingress and egress whereas this location has the option of KPE, PIE directly at its doorsteps, Bartley flyover and ECP a little further down.

Well, at least i think it's an attraction for me seeing how i have been living in the East for the past 10+ years. With the north , central north area, you're at the mercy of the jam that's usually take place over at the CTE.

And this is just for comparison of roads, haven't gotten down to the food over at Katong/Siglap/Bedok North blk 85 that's 5-10 mins drive away

amk
23-08-11, 14:17
... PIE directly at its doorsteps...

wouldn't noise be a problem ?

amk
23-08-11, 14:19
... at least the townhoueses seem as overpriced as Thomson Grand was ...

how much is the townhouse in euHabitat ?

buttercarp
23-08-11, 14:48
how much is the townhouse in euHabitat ?

Pre- launch when I went, it was 3.1 - 3.2 mil.
My feeling is that majority of the townhouse buyers are probably foreigners.

fiat500
23-08-11, 15:51
wouldn't noise be a problem ?
that's the reason EuHabitat is selling @ a lower price!
also those units facing the PIE are priced lower than those facing inwards.
overall its a very nice project with good quality fittings.it has this resort feel.
i just feel that u need a car to live there to move around.:cheers6:

ysyap
23-08-11, 16:11
that's the reason EuHabitat is selling @ a lower price!
also those units facing the PIE are priced lower than those facing inwards.
overall its a very nice project with good quality fittings.it has this resort feel.
i just feel that u need a car to live there to move around.:cheers6:With those traffic conditions, you need a chopper! :D

fiat500
23-08-11, 16:18
With those traffic conditions, you need a chopper! :D
aiyah,in singapore,u tell me which area more or less has no heavy traffic?:cheers6:
this is something we have to live with already,its part n parcel of our daily lives..:cheers6:

ysyap
23-08-11, 16:24
aiyah,in singapore,u tell me which area more or less has no heavy traffic?:cheers6:
this is something we have to live with already,its part n parcel of our daily lives..:cheers6:Sadly this is true for most parts of the island. Can still travel to the far north where traffic conditions apart from entering Yishun from CTE during peak hours, it is still relatively smooth flowing. Seng K and Punggol still decent driving. Jurong West (Please not East) still ok. Lim Chu Kang??? LOL! Where else? :scared-4:

Worsty
23-08-11, 18:02
Don't really think the noise from the traffic will be much of an issue. Maybe the ones facing the PIE towards the clubhouse end (end of slip road joining PIE) of the development may suffer a little. I guess that's why they have the clubhouse and tennis courts towards that end.

KPE and ECP never jam to PIE/CTE levels unless stupid plants pruning is under going. These expressways are just better built hence less accidents. That's why living in the east rocks when it comes to accessibility.

Worsty
23-08-11, 18:04
My feeling is that majority of the townhouse buyers are probably foreigners.

Can't cook curry...Noooooooooooo!!!! :scared-1:

1000g
23-08-11, 18:32
Dropped by the showroom today. They have changed the layout for many Soho units. For the better imo. :2cents:

GSLJ
23-08-11, 19:16

I certainly hope they can start construction soon if take up rate continues.Oh, so it's within walking distance! :)

Anyway, I am currently staying near a MRT station but also hardly use. :D

GSLJ
23-08-11, 19:19
Thompson has poor ingress and egress whereas this location has the option of KPE, PIE directly at its doorsteps, Bartley flyover and ECP a little further down.

Well, at least i think it's an attraction for me seeing how i have been living in the East for the past 10+ years. With the north , central north area, you're at the mercy of the jam that's usually take place over at the CTE.

And this is just for comparison of roads, haven't gotten down to the food over at Katong/Siglap/Bedok North blk 85 that's 5-10 mins drive awayYa, I like this project also due to the easy access out via the PIE. Of course not forgetting being near to east coast and the food around east area. :D

GSLJ
23-08-11, 19:22
My feeling is that majority of the townhouse buyers are probably foreigners.Ya, the price is really...:eek:

But the last time when I was at the showflat, most townhouse launched were sold! :beats-me-man:

GSLJ
23-08-11, 19:24
Dropped by the showroom today. They have changed the layout for many Soho units. For the better imo. :2cents:Ya, they did a revamp to the soho showflat as the initial take up not as ideal... :)

Anyone got update how many sold till date? :D

Worsty
26-08-11, 00:46
Ya, they did a revamp to the soho showflat as the initial take up not as ideal... :)

Anyone got update how many sold till date? :D

350 from what i know as of 7-8pm.

hyenergix
26-08-11, 06:55
From Far East website http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=328 (http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=328):

New towers released! Special launch discount will be reduced after this weekend (28 Aug).

With 350 sold out of 748 units as of today, it is reasonable to expect 50% sold by this weekend, which is the timeframe for discount reduction. It also means that they are close to their breakeven point. From then on, FEO can slowly sell, so don't expect a price crash here.

GSLJ
28-08-11, 20:34
350 from what i know as of 7-8pm.Wow...that's great news.

Hope they start costructon soon! :p

GSLJ
29-08-11, 13:00
From Far East website http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=328 (http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Web/index.aspx?page=home-prop-info&prop=328):

New towers released! Special launch discount will be reduced after this weekend (28 Aug).

With 350 sold out of 748 units as of today, it is reasonable to expect 50% sold by this weekend, which is the timeframe for discount reduction. It also means that they are close to their breakeven point. From then on, FEO can slowly sell, so don't expect a price crash here.Some updates on this project-

So far, about 400+ units or 60% sold!

Due to the good take up, the discounts to be reduced further from Sept onwards as FEO will just slowly sell the remaining units. :)

propertyinvestor
29-08-11, 13:20
Some updates on this project-

So far, about 400+ units or 60% sold!

Due to the good take up, the discounts to be reduced further from Sept onwards as FEO will just slowly sell the remaining units. :)

Thanks for the update. That's is great for early buyer like us.

Tripp
29-08-11, 14:22
Based on FEO's EuHabitat Available Units dated 26 Aug 2011:
http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat(25Aug2011)_26aug.pdf

Condos
Tower 1: Stacks 01-04 (4 left; 16 sold)
Tower 2: Stacks 05-08
Tower 3: Stacks 09-12
Tower 4: Stacks 13-16 (6 left; 14 sold)
Tower 5: Stacks 17-20 (1 left; 19 sold)
Tower 12: Stacks 21-26
Tower 13: Stacks 27-32
Tower 14: Stacks 33-38
Tower 15: Stacks 39-44 (0 left; 30 sold)
Tower 16: Stacks 45-50 (0 left; 30 sold)
Tower 27: Stacks 90-93
Tower 28: Stacks 86-89
Tower 29: Stacks 83-85

Suites
Tower 17: Stacks 51-58 (0 left; 40 sold)
Tower 18: Stacks 59-66 (0 left; 40 sold)
Tower 19: Stacks 67-74
Tower 20: Stacks 75-82 (1 left; 39 sold)

SOHOs
Tower 21: Stacks 94-101
Tower 22: Stacks 102-110 (4 left; 41 sold)
Tower 23: Stacks 111-119 (0 left; 45 sold)
Tower 24: Stacks 120-128
Tower 25: Stacks 129-134
Tower 26: Stacks 135-140 (2 left; 28 sold)

Total units available (exclude Townhouses): 748-51 = 697
Total units launched (exclude Townhouses): 360
Total units sold (exclude Townhouses): 342

Does anyone know which are the new towers that are released? What are the prevailing discount(s) now?

propertyinvestor
29-08-11, 14:54
Based on FEO's EuHabitat Available Units dated 26 Aug 2011:
http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat(25Aug2011)_26aug.pdf

Condos
Tower 1: Stacks 01-04 (4 left; 16 sold)
Tower 2: Stacks 05-08
Tower 3: Stacks 09-12
Tower 4: Stacks 13-16 (6 left; 14 sold)
Tower 5: Stacks 17-20 (1 left; 19 sold)
Tower 12: Stacks 21-26
Tower 14: Stacks 33-38
Tower 15: Stacks 39-44 (0 left; 30 sold)
Tower 16: Stacks 45-50 (0 left; 30 sold)

Suites
Tower 17: Stacks 51-58 (0 left; 40 sold)
Tower 18: Stacks 59-66 (0 left; 40 sold)
Tower 19: Stacks 67-74
Tower 20: Stacks 75-82 (1 left; 39 sold)

SOHOs
Tower 22: Stacks 102-110 (4 left; 41 sold)
Tower 23: Stacks 111-119 (0 left; 45 sold)
Tower 26: Stacks 135-140 (2 left; 28 sold)

Total units launched (exclude Townhouses): 360
Total units sold (exclude Townhouses): 342

Does anyone know which are the new towers that are released? What are the prevailing discount(s) now?

Thanks for the summary. Last heard from my agent last thu (25 aug). Discount was 12+3% only. No vicinity discount. Regards.

Tripp
30-08-11, 00:37
LATEST UPDATE AS AT 29 AUG 2011

Based on FEO's EuHabitat Available Units dated 29 Aug 2011:
http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat(28Aug2011)_29aug.pdf (http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat%2828Aug2011%29_29aug.pdf)

Condos
Tower 1: Stacks 01-04 (2 left; 18 presumed sold)
Tower 2: Stacks 05-08 (13 left; 7 presumed sold)
Tower 3: Stacks 09-12 (16 left; 4 presumed sold)
Tower 4: Stacks 13-16 (1 left; 19 presumed sold)
Tower 5: Stacks 17-20 (0 left; 20 presumed sold)
Tower 12: Stacks 21-26 (17 left; 13 presumed sold)
Tower 14: Stacks 33-38 (3 left; 27 presumed sold)
Tower 15: Stacks 39-44 (0 left; 30 presumed sold)
Tower 16: Stacks 45-50 (0 left; 30 presumed sold)

Suites
Tower 17: Stacks 51-58 (1 left; 39 presumed sold)
Tower 18: Stacks 59-66 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)
Tower 19: Stacks 67-74 (14 left; 26 presumed sold)
Tower 20: Stacks 75-82 (1 left; 39 presumed sold)

SOHOs
Tower 22: Stacks 102-110 (2 left; 43 presumed sold)
Tower 23: Stacks 111-119 (22 left; 23 presumed sold)
Tower 26: Stacks 135-140 (14 left; 16 presumed sold)

Total units presumed launched (exclude Townhouses): 515
Total units presumed sold (exclude Townhouses): 394

Interestingly, the 1BR suites are nearly sold out (16 units left out of 160 units; 90% sold).

Tripp
30-08-11, 03:08
GUESSTIMATE

Total Townhouses available: 51 units
Total Townhouses presumed launched: 23 units
Total Townhouses presumed sold: 18 units

Townhouses presumed sold as at 29 Aug 2011:
Units 262, 264, 266, 268, 270, 272, 274, 276, 278, 280, 282, 284, 286, 288, 290, 292, 296, 304 (Total: 18 units)

Townhouses available as at 29 Aug 2011:
Units 260, 294, 298, 300, 302 (Total: 5 units)

Assuming all the above estimates are correct, total units sold in EuHabitat as at 29 Aug 2011 are 412 out of 748 units (55.1% sold).

propertyinvestor
30-08-11, 08:42
GUESSTIMATE

Units 262, 264, 266, 268, 270, 272, 274, 276, 278, 280, 282, 284, 286, 288, 290, 292, 296, 304 (Total: 18 units)

Assuming all the above estimates are correct, total units sold in EuHabitat as at 29 Aug 2011 are 412 out of 748 units (55.1% sold).

Thanks for the great job. It is indeed amazing taking into consideration all this happen in the 7th month and also amid the euro and US gloom. Jia you. Think it should be a SOLD OUT project.

Laguna
30-08-11, 16:45
itch hand, just bot one unit, one bed suite, ground floor, 3.4m ceiling, someone just returned

discount 12% + 3% + 2%...the so called star buy

it is very hot still

azeoprop
30-08-11, 16:54
Congrats! :cheers1:

U can opt for their free platform to increase floor area. :p

Laguna
30-08-11, 16:59
Congrats! :cheers1:

U can opt for their free platform to increase floor area. :p

is it true?
they said it is only for SOHO

azeoprop
30-08-11, 17:01
Oops...I thought all their high celing units have such option. Nevermind, can do yourself.

GSLJ
30-08-11, 17:50
itch hand, just bot one unit, one bed suite, ground floor, 3.4m ceiling, someone just returned

it is very hot stillCongrats!

Guess the suites should be nearly sold out by now....

GSLJ
30-08-11, 17:53
GUESSTIMATE

Assuming all the above estimates are correct, total units sold in EuHabitat as at 29 Aug 2011 are 412 out of 748 units (55.1% sold).Thanks for the info.

Looking at this stats, the townhouses are moving pretty fast as well! :p

ecimbew
30-08-11, 18:53
Oops...I thought all their high celing units have such option. Nevermind, can do yourself.

I remember an agent saying such things are subject to BCA's approval. It depends on the material used to build this raised platform and the size.

I do hope the developer has taken into consideration the gross floor area and the load it can take too.

devilplate
30-08-11, 19:04

it is very hot still
Last wk u mentioned tat u wished u had sold more den 1/3 of ur ppty portfolio.....

Sentiment changes real fast

devilplate
30-08-11, 19:12
Anyway the pricing for this project is reasonable and u got marbles everywhr.

Pricing very similar to woodhaven which is far north.....kind of no brainer rite? Hehe

So its not surprising tat few of the bros here bot a unit.:cheers6:

ecimbew
30-08-11, 19:20
Looks like Far East Org is the only generous developer.

The things that they have done well.
1) marble "everywhere"
2) good mix of units
3) near MRT or future MRT
4) pricing is considered "reasonable"
5) discounts and freebies
6) loan tie-ups with banks seem "attractive"

Hmm what else?

Laguna
30-08-11, 20:19
Last wk u mentioned tat u wished u had sold more den 1/3 of ur ppty portfolio.....

Sentiment changes real fast

affordable....downside not so significant

igoeast
31-08-11, 21:39
Has anyone selected the option? Example: the marbles type, mirror or tranlucent black glass for the buildin wardrobe, feature wall for the suite as seen in the showflat. I bought during the pre launch on july, all happened too fast to go into these detail.

:confused: :confused:

Tripp
31-08-11, 21:56
LATEST UPDATE AS AT 30 AUG 2011

Based on FEO's EuHabitat Available Units dated 30 Aug 2011:[/URL]http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat(30Aug2011).pdf (http://%3Ca%20href=%22http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat%2830Aug2011%29,pdf%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3Ehttp://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat%2830Aug2011%29.pdf%3C/a%3E)

[U]Condos
Tower 2: Stacks 05-08 (11 left; 9 presumed sold)
Tower 3: Stacks 09-12 (13 left; 7 presumed sold)
Tower 12: Stacks 21-26 (11 left; 19 presumed sold)
Tower 14: Stacks 33-38 (1 left; 29 presumed sold)

Suites
Tower 17: Stacks 51-58 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)
Tower 19: Stacks 67-74 (12 left; 28 presumed sold)
Tower 20: Stacks 75-82 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)

SOHOs
Tower 22: Stacks 102-110 (1 left; 44 presumed sold)
Tower 23: Stacks 111-119 (18 left; 27 presumed sold)

Townhouses
Total Townhouses presumed sold:
Units 260, 262, 264, 266, 268, 270, 272, 274, 276, 278, 280, 282, 284, 286, 288, 290, 292, 294, 296, 304 (Total: 20 units)
Townhouses available:
Units 298, 300, 302 (Total: 3 units)

FINAL GUESSTIMATED TALLY
Total units available: 748
Total units presumed launched: 538
Total units presumed sold: 436 (out of 748; 58.3% sold)

1000g
31-08-11, 22:11
Has anyone selected the option? Example: the marbles type, mirror or tranlucent black glass for the buildin wardrobe, feature wall for the suite as seen in the showflat. I bought during the pre launch on july, all happened too fast to go into these detail.

Maybe after you exercise your option, they will contact you?

Montaigne
31-08-11, 22:17
Went there today, discount dropped to 14%. According to Agent, price will go up next week.

propertyinvestor
31-08-11, 22:55

I already exercise the otp last week. Think they should be calling to select the the features soon.

propertyinvestor
31-08-11, 22:58
LATEST UPDATE AS AT 30 AUG 2011

Based on FEO's EuHabitat Available Units dated 30 Aug 2011:[/URL]http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat(30Aug2011).pdf (http://%3Ca%20href=%22http://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat%2830Aug2011%29,pdf%22%20target=%22_blank%22%3Ehttp://www.feo.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/Euhabitat%2830Aug2011%29.pdf%3C/a%3E)

[U]Condos
Tower 2: Stacks 05-08 (11 left; 9 presumed sold)
Tower 3: Stacks 09-12 (13 left; 7 presumed sold)
Tower 12: Stacks 21-26 (11 left; 19 presumed sold)
Tower 14: Stacks 33-38 (1 left; 29 presumed sold)

Suites
Tower 17: Stacks 51-58 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)
Tower 19: Stacks 67-74 (12 left; 28 presumed sold)
Tower 20: Stacks 75-82 (0 left; 40 presumed sold)

SOHOs
Tower 22: Stacks 102-110 (1 left; 44 presumed sold)
Tower 23: Stacks 111-119 (18 left; 27 presumed sold)

Townhouses
Total Townhouses presumed sold:
Units 260, 262, 264, 266, 268, 270, 272, 274, 276, 278, 280, 282, 284, 286, 288, 290, 292, 294, 296, 304 (Total: 20 units)
Townhouses available:
Units 298, 300, 302 (Total: 3 units)

FINAL GUESSTIMATED TALLY
Total units available: 748
Total units presumed launched: 538
Total units presumed sold: 436 (out of 748; 58.3% sold)

Thanks for the great job. Appreciate it. Regards.

Laguna
01-09-11, 10:11
Went there today, discount dropped to 14%. According to Agent, price will go up next week.

looking at the DC increase, FEO will move down the discount

mygeemeel
01-09-11, 14:47
I already exercise the otp last week. Think they should be calling to select the the features soon.

Which bank loan package did you signed for?

propertyinvestor
01-09-11, 15:29
Which bank loan package did you signed for?

I signed from bank of china. 3m SOR.

Worsty
01-09-11, 16:58

Isn't the SOR package from ANZ better? No lock in period and lower minimum %

igoeast
01-09-11, 17:33

still can get SOR now?? thought banks remove it after it went below zero.

got mine with standchart, 1mth sibor + 0.55% for first two yrs, no lock in.

DC33_2008
01-09-11, 17:36
What happen to 3rd year onwards?

Worsty
01-09-11, 18:33

ANZ and BOC got SOR packages still.

I took Standchart though.

1mth sibor + 0.55 for first 2 yr, +0.65 for 3rd yr and +0.75 going forth. no lock in, free conversion, so at yr 3, it's time to do that.

igoeast
01-09-11, 21:51
ANZ and BOC got SOR packages still.

I took Standchart though.

1mth sibor + 0.55 for first 2 yr, +0.65 for 3rd yr and +0.75 going forth. no lock in, free conversion, so at yr 3, it's time to do that.

mine same as yours :)

mygeemeel
01-09-11, 22:10
To bros who are using:
1mth sibor + 0.55 for first 2 yr, +0.65 for 3rd yr and +0.75 going forth. no lock in, free conversion.

I guess this one requires you to keep a savings account with standchart correct? How much savings must you maintain with them throughout loan tenure?

dvtwinks
02-09-11, 00:49
Wow your standchart rates seems to be better than those i spoke to. Can you pls provide me your contact? [email protected]. thanks a mio!

Worsty
02-09-11, 09:36
To bros who are using:
1mth sibor + 0.55 for first 2 yr, +0.65 for 3rd yr and +0.75 going forth. no lock in, free conversion.

I guess this one requires you to keep a savings account with standchart correct? How much savings must you maintain with them throughout loan tenure?

No minimum as far as i know. Interest offset up to 2/3 the loan amount.

Worsty
02-09-11, 09:43
Wow your standchart rates seems to be better than those i spoke to. Can you pls provide me your contact? [email protected]. thanks a mio!

Sent you an email with my contact in it. Hope it works out for you!

devilplate
02-09-11, 10:13

wats the mortgageone sibor rate from stanchart for completed projects?

Worsty
02-09-11, 10:15
wats the mortgageone sibor rate from stanchart for completed projects?

1month +0.69% i think...not too sure if it's changed since 2-3 weeks back...

devilplate
02-09-11, 10:39
1month +0.69% i think...not too sure if it's changed since 2-3 weeks back...

not bad considering got mortgage1 int offset facility

Tripp
02-09-11, 11:09
Some updates:

1. Over the last 2 weekends in August, FEO launched a sales campaign for its EuHabitat property in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou & Shenzhen.

2. Due to very good response from its China buyers, FEO will be conducting another sales campaign wave in the first 3 weekends of September, again in the 4 cities together with Chengdu, Guangzhou, Tianjin.

3. FEO will be conducting a Property Tour (22 - 24 Sep) for interested Chinese buyers to check out Singapore and FEO's stable of properties. The properties include (but not limited to): EuHabitat, Orchard Scotts, Silversea, Waterfront Isle, Cyan, Floridian etc.

Source:
http://www.fareast.com.sg/chnsc/index.aspx?page=events
http://www.fareast.com.sg/chnsc/index.aspx?page=property-tour

mygeemeel
02-09-11, 12:13
Some updates:

1. Over the last 2 weekends in August, FEO launched a sales campaign for its EuHabitat property in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou & Shenzhen.

2. Due to very good response from its China buyers, FEO will be conducting another sales campaign wave in the first 3 weekends of September, again in the 4 cities together with Chengdu, Guangzhou, Tianjin.

3. FEO will be conducting a Property Tour (22 - 24 Sep) for interested Chinese buyers to check out Singapore and FEO's stable of properties. The properties include (but not limited to): EuHabitat, Orchard Scotts, Silversea, Waterfront Isle, Cyan, Floridian etc.

Source:

Yes, you are right. I saw FEO bringing a bus load of PRC investors to their showflats when i was there viewing. I am not PRC, so i have to take my own bus.

mygeemeel
02-09-11, 12:16

Can you explain how this offset works? I don't understand. If i only maintain SG$10,000 can? or any amount will do?

I am considering to take up UOB's 3months Sibor + 0.55% (1st yr), 0.60% (for 2nd and 3rd year). Unfortunately, 3 years lock-in. I don't need to maintain savings account with UOB though.

hyenergix
02-09-11, 12:29
Some updates:

Source:

When is FEO bringing in e Indians from India?

mygeemeel
02-09-11, 13:29
When is FEO bringing in e Indians from India?

You didn't see? Alot of indian, Bangladesh, PRC, Vietnam workers at site.

Worsty
02-09-11, 13:37
Can you explain how this offset works? I don't understand. If i only maintain SG$10,000 can? or any amount will do?

I am considering to take up UOB's 3months Sibor + 0.55% (1st yr), 0.60% (for 2nd and 3rd year). Unfortunately, 3 years lock-in. I don't need to maintain savings account with UOB though.

You can maintain $1 also can.

Bascially how it works is :

If you have $10,000 inside, 2/3 of this $10,000 will have the same interest as what the bank is charging you for your mortgage. The remaining will have the usual bank interest rate. Effectively, you'll incur less interest as it's setoff at the same rate.

The max amount you can have in the bank to enjoy this is the loan amount. Ie, if your loan amount is $1,000,000 , you can have maximum $1,500,000 in this account. Also means, if you have $1,500,000 in this account, there is no interest to be paid by you for the entire duration you have the mortgage. Of course, as the principle amount goes down, the maximum amount will go down accordingly.

Why not take up stand chart? 1mth sibor is always lower than 3mth sibor (approx 0.1+%), and stand chart is 1mth +0.55 for first 2 yrs, + 0.65 for 3rd, end of 3rd year, just do the conversion.

If you are lazy to do a conversion or refinancing in the future, there's DBS which is 3mth sibor + 0.55 for 3 yrs and 3mth + 0.65 thereafter. +0.65 seems like a good rate to have for the entire duration of the loan.

flagship74
02-09-11, 13:44
You didn't see? Alot of indian, Bangladesh, PRC, Vietnam workers at site.
haha..that's a gd one.:D

Tripp
02-09-11, 14:13
Anyone knows if the units come with their own rubbish chutes, or will the development comes with common rubbish chutes?

The floorplans (of all unit types) did not indicate the rubbish chute locations, and the common areas.

Also, note that there are 25 lifts in the development; meaning ONE lift for each Tower.

Worsty
02-09-11, 14:27
Anyone knows if the units come with their own rubbish chutes, or will the development comes with common rubbish chutes?

The floorplans (of all unit types) did not indicate the rubbish chute locations, and the common areas.

Also, note that there are 25 lifts in the development; meaning ONE lift for each Tower.

No idea with regards to your first question, but 1 lift for a 5 storey tower is fine i guess. Although i'm not too overly concerned since i'm on the ground floor.

hyenergix
02-09-11, 14:54
haha..that's a gd one.:D

Better to buy properties in Singapore, so as to prevent a price correction. I heard some Chinese and Indians buyers purchased several units at one go even without going to the showflat for some projects.

mygeemeel
02-09-11, 15:06
Better to buy properties in Singapore, so as to prevent a price correction. I heard some Chinese and Indians buyers purchased several units at one go even without going to the showflat for some projects.

I wonder why Indians will buy properties in Singapore when the properties there are also appreciating.

hyenergix
02-09-11, 15:15
I wonder why Indians will buy properties in Singapore when the properties there are also appreciating.

In India, there is a worry of property bubble because interest rates are extremely high. Maybe to diversify the risk...

Worsty
02-09-11, 15:19
In India, there is a worry of property bubble because interest rates are extremely high. Maybe to diversify the risk...

Isn't interest rate high less likely to have bubble as opposed to Singapore's low interest rate?

hyenergix
02-09-11, 15:28
Isn't interest rate high less likely to have bubble as opposed to Singapore's low interest rate?

The interest rates can go up fast in India. Those who borrow heavily will find themselves caught with heavy loans, and new buyers will be deterred.

In Singapore, the rates are almost guaranteed to be low and stable for the next 2 years, and probably for a few more years thereafther if the US economy doesn't recover. If US economy recovers, Singapore economy and property prices will also rebound and it will be time to sell for capital gain.

My Indian colleagues are not investing more properties in India, but instead bought some in Singapore and other Asia countries.