PDA

View Full Version : Eu Habitat- Jalan Eunos

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

iwantgizmos
02-04-15, 03:24
I wonder how will the townhouse owners feel once they find out that they are facing the metal grilles when looking out of their houses!

Yeah, the fence will probably have creepers & climbers to act as foliage for privacy purposes.

But can't understand why FEO doesn't want to continue building the perimeter wall since it is already built along the main roads.

Looks like such fence is already a norm in most condos...

bigbear
02-04-15, 08:57
Seem like fortress walls are passe, occupy more footprint n theoretically more difficult to break down n remove than metal grille.

Actually I don't fancy fortress wall. Prefer greenery fence for more natural look.

shycloud
06-04-15, 00:09
FE newsletter updated four quarter 2015??? :not-worthy::simmering:

shycloud
06-04-15, 17:17
All the townhouses were painted as compared with previously. The metal fencing flanking the pte estates was also painted in 'black' rather than the usual natural grey colour. Black colour as least looks more classic and elegant.... :cheers1::cheers2:

Meltedsun
16-04-15, 01:06
FE newsletter updated four quarter 2015??? :not-worthy::simmering:

i gave them a call to express my anxiety - indeed it seems that it will be 4Q. long time ago the estimated TOP was 2Q, then it became 3Q and now 4Q! This project just keeps getting delayed. I am having serious reservation about Far East now.

DC33_2008
16-04-15, 09:38
When is the official completion date?
i gave them a call to express my anxiety - indeed it seems that it will be 4Q. long time ago the estimated TOP was 2Q, then it became 3Q and now 4Q! This project just keeps getting delayed. I am having serious reservation about Far East now.

iwantgizmos
16-04-15, 22:43

It will all be worth it... FEO will assure top quality, which is the most important thing I guess....
This is the best satisfaction in a place we call home... :friendly_wink::friendly_wink::friendly_wink:

Princesse
18-04-15, 04:00
It will all be worth it... FEO will assure top quality, which is the most important thing I guess....
This is the best satisfaction in a place we call home... :friendly_wink::friendly_wink::friendly_wink:

R u Far East rep? This is utter bs dragging it on n on.

Noexit
18-04-15, 14:12

This depend on the contractor their workmanship nothing to do with long or short to top . :tennis:

Meltedsun
19-04-15, 21:17
they should be ensure quality within the initial estimated timeline. if they need to defer it more than once, it speaks a lot about the project management

malc80
20-04-15, 22:03
they should be ensure quality within the initial estimated timeline. if they need to defer it more than once, it speaks a lot about the project management

I agreed

joecool
21-04-15, 21:50
Does anyone know if our condo units come with lighting fixtures installed?

Princesse
21-04-15, 22:46
Hey, just a quick poll. How many of u intend to stay n how many renting out?
Also, how many of u r families w kids if u intend to be staying here?
Thanks guys! :)

joecool
22-04-15, 10:23

Bought the unit (suite) to stay. We're a couple with no kids.

malc80
22-04-15, 10:36

I bought the suite for my own stay. No family.

TeddyNg
23-04-15, 08:17

Hi! I dropped them e-mail thru my fareast portal and have never heard from them. May I know which number did you called? Thanks! Wanted to find out some information on my unit.

Worsty
26-04-15, 17:56

Got a 2 bedder and staying with my wife and newborn baby.

pac1sko
06-05-15, 21:55
Bought 3 bedder and staying with family with two children

shycloud
06-05-15, 22:37
Just a quick ones. Finally see/feel some kind of 'finishing' towards the construction.

- Main entrance (with barricade & side gate) no longer have construction materials lying around (all cleared)
- Fencings as well as townhouses all painted and (LED) street lightings 👌🏼👌🏾👌🏿
- Plantings surrounded to all fencings done.
- Swimming pools w/out water could be seen from townhouses' side
- All towers except townhouses, including car parks completed
- 5 side gates excluding the main had installed

Assessment = 85-95% completed !!! :millie::cool-punk-headbange

GSLJ
07-05-15, 21:36
Updates from FEO

Last 1-bedroom+ study SOHO apartment with ceiling height of 4.75m available
http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pricelist/Euhabitat%2022%20Feb%202015

http://myfareasthome.com.sg/en/Construction-Progress/euHabitat.aspx

No. Items Progress Status (As at end Mar 2015)
1 Piling Work  Completed
2 Foundation Work (Including Pile Caps) Completed
3 Reinforced Concrete Framework  Completed
4 Brickwall / Partition Walls Completed
5 Ceiling (Including False Ceiling) / Roofing In progress
6 Internal Plastering  In progress
7 Carpark, Roads and Drain -

ESTIMATED TOP DATE: 4th Qtr 2015
All TOP dates stated are indicative only and are given based on estimates and information available prior to press time. TOP dates may vary over time depending on individual site conditions and situations.

joecool
15-05-15, 06:26
Just a quick ones. Finally see/feel some kind of 'finishing' towards the construction.

- Main entrance (with barricade & side gate) no longer have construction materials lying around (all cleared)
- Fencings as well as townhouses all painted and (LED) street lightings 👌🏼👌🏾👌🏿
- Plantings surrounded to all fencings done.
- Swimming pools w/out water could be seen from townhouses' side
- All towers except townhouses, including car parks completed
- 5 side gates excluding the main had installed

Assessment = 85-95% completed !!! :millie::cool-punk-headbange

That's exciting to hear. Thanks for the update.

shycloud
15-05-15, 20:17
Some pics...
- Swimming pool of the townhouses filled with water can be seen thru from internal.
- Side gate.
- Garden near the shop.
- Unwrap view of balcony.
- Tennis court with net and playground completed.
- Water sprinkler at main entrance running.

- First pic was solid.... Manage to take a pic of a roaster inside... Ha ha....

MrTan
15-05-15, 21:51
Some pics...
- Swimming pool of the townhouses filled with water can be seen thru from internal.
- Side gate.
- Garden near the shop.
- Unwrap view of balcony.
- Tennis court with net and playground completed.
- Water sprinkler at main entrance running.

- First pic was solid.... Manage to take a pic of a roaster inside... Ha ha....

Lol. The rooster pic has the most view. Jus curious - is the rooster inside or outside the development? Is it there for some religious/auspicious/superstitious purposes?

Meltedsun
17-05-15, 14:17
I think there is this general line which can call, then the person will direct you to the relevant department.

Meltedsun
17-05-15, 14:19

staying

Movingaway
19-05-15, 08:58
renting,no agent please.

GSLJ
20-05-15, 22:12
Updates from FEO

Last 1-bedroom+ study SOHO apartment with ceiling height of 4.75m available
http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pricelist/Euhabitat%2022%20Feb%202015

Updates from FEO

Last 2 units of 1-bedroom SOHO units.
Mins' walk to Eunos MRT Station.
527 sqft from $750k.*
http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pricelist/Euhabitat%2018%20May%202015

These 2 are returned units???

MrTan
20-05-15, 22:37
Updates from FEO

527 sqft from $750k.*

Based on ura website...

Jan data showed no sale, and 4 remaining units.
(Dun tally to http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pricelist/Euhabitat%2022%20Feb%202015 leh)
*note:- ura closing data for mth-1 = feo opening data for mth-2

Feb data showed 1 sale, and 3 remaining units.

Mar data showed no sale, and 3 remaining units.

Apr data showed no sale, and 3 remaining units.
(This one tallies to http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pricelist/Euhabitat%2018%20May%202015)

U got the feo info for mar and apr?

fiat500
20-05-15, 22:39
Updates from FEO

527 sqft from $750k.*

Don't be misled...
Minutes walk to mrt is referring to how many minutes walk? 30mins? 40mins?
It's not walkable imo, by the time u get to the mrt station or vice versa , u whole body will be drenched given our nice cooling weather here! :scared-2:

GSLJ
20-05-15, 22:50
Based on ura website...

Jan data showed no sale, and 4 remaining units.
(Dun tally to http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pricelist/Euhabitat%2022%20Feb%202015 leh)
*note:- ura closing data for mth-1 = feo opening data for mth-2

Feb data showed 1 sale, and 3 remaining units.

Mar data showed no sale, and 3 remaining units.

Apr data showed no sale, and 3 remaining units.
(This one tallies to http://www.fareast.com.sg/~/media/pricelist/Euhabitat%2018%20May%202015)

U got the feo info for mar and apr?
I only base on info from FEO website.

In Feb 2015, last 1 soho unit for sale (earlier link)
Now May 2015, shows 1+2 total 3 units for sale (latest link)

Some units could have been sold without caveats lodged, so may not show up in URA data?
Anyway, thanks for the reply! :)

GSLJ
20-05-15, 23:02
Don't be misled...
Minutes walk to mrt is referring to how many minutes walk? 30mins? 40mins?
It's not walkable imo, by the time u get to the mrt station or vice versa , u whole body will be drenched given our nice cooling weather here! :scared-2:
Yes, Eunos mrt is very far!

The only walkable one I think is Kaki Bukit station (under construction, ready 2016?)
But from main gate, is uphill all the way till main road Bedok Reservoir and across via Jalan Tenaga to reach.

Quite a workout when going out (uphill), but coming back via this station(downhill) should be fine?
Thanks for the reply! :)

proud owner
20-05-15, 23:59
Yes, Eunos mrt is very far!

The only walkable one I think is Kaki Bukit station (under construction, ready 2016?)
But from main gate, is uphill all the way till main road Bedok Reservoir and across via Jalan Tenaga to reach.

Quite a workout when going out (uphill), but coming back via this station(downhill) should be fine?
Thanks for the reply! :)

i wonder how many Interlaced residents walk to Queenstown MRT / Labrador MRT stations....

Movingaway
21-05-15, 09:58
Is there a free shuttle service from eu to paya lebar mrt? For 1year only i rem. thanks!

Princesse
24-05-15, 17:44
Got a 2 bedder and staying with my wife and newborn baby.

Thanks everyone for the responses! Not an agent, just wondering abt my future neighbors :)

Movingaway
24-05-15, 21:24
Thanks everyone for the responses! Not an agent, just wondering abt my future neighbors :)

do we have a Facebook page? for eu?

Meltedsun
24-05-15, 23:27
do we have a Facebook page? for eu?

I dun think so at the moment. uhmmm will be good to have like the other bigger condos.

Yuki
25-05-15, 00:23
How big are the 2 bedders? Are the units bigger than the Glades?

I guess it is going to TOP soon?

These resources might be useful for the new homeowners:

http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hdb-defect-checking-revisited.html

http://allthingscozyandhomely.blogspot.sg/2015/04/renovation-planning-checklist.html

http://www.renonation.sg/blog/228/Not-sure-what-s-your-home-furnishing-costs--This-guide-should-help-you-.html

Movingaway
25-05-15, 10:06
I dun think so at the moment. uhmmm will be good to have like the other bigger condos.

hope if opens then doesn't end up turning into a inactive Facebook page.

Movingaway
25-05-15, 10:11
How big are the 2 bedders? Are the units bigger than the Glades?

I guess it is going to TOP soon?

These resources might be useful for the new homeowners:

http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hdb-defect-checking-revisited.html

http://allthingscozyandhomely.blogspot.sg/2015/04/renovation-planning-checklist.html

http://www.renonation.sg/blog/228/Not-sure-what-s-your-home-furnishing-costs--This-guide-should-help-you-.html

good links and very useful!

especially the last link breakdown all items cost

MrTan
25-05-15, 12:04
hope if opens then doesn't end up turning into a inactive Facebook page.

Lol. Speaking from experience ah? 300+ forum pages of discussion on this 748-units development. Dun think will become inactive lah. Suspect there is already a fb page for this. Jus need to search for the address in the 300+ pages.

Princesse
25-05-15, 14:13
Lol. Speaking from experience ah? 300+ forum pages of discussion on this 748-units development. Dun think will become inactive lah. Suspect there is already a fb page for this. Jus need to search for the address in the 300+ pages.

No there isn't. I once mentioned it but apparently the response was that most of u may rent out or sell off so have yet to start a Fb.

Wld be more fruitful starting it with the neighbors once pple move in I guess?

Yuki
25-05-15, 19:23
good links and very useful!

especially the last link breakdown all items cost

No prob! I m bookmarking all the useful sites for my future reference.. Thought to share. :)

MrTan
25-05-15, 20:52
No prob! I m bookmarking all the useful sites for my future reference.. Thought to share. :)

Lol. Can I bookmark u? So that one day I need all these useful sites I can pm u. TIA!!! :)

Yuki
25-05-15, 21:07
Lol. Can I bookmark u? So that one day I need all these useful sites I can pm u. TIA!!! :)

No problem! Would be glad to help! :D

Movingaway
25-05-15, 21:31

good idea Mr Tan!

Movingaway
25-05-15, 21:32
No problem! Would be glad to help! :D

thanks helpful Yuki for the links.
hopefully can share our reno pics here too.

Yuki
25-05-15, 23:50
thanks helpful Yuki for the links.
hopefully can share our reno pics here too.

Eu Habitat TOP soon...so looking forward to your photos!

Somemore to share:

Reno costs
http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/blogs/renovation-costs-singapore

Hidden costs
http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2011/03/hidden-costs-in-renovation-quotes.html

Movingaway
26-05-15, 11:13
Eu Habitat TOP soon...so looking forward to your photos!

Somemore to share:

Reno costs
http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/blogs/renovation-costs-singapore

Hidden costs
http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2011/03/hidden-costs-in-renovation-quotes.html

very detailed range of reno costs we are going to expect and what to look out for in hidden costs. good read!

onehome
26-05-15, 12:37
Hi
can you guide me through the price of condo on rent in PIE and Jalan eunos intersection ?

Movingaway
26-05-15, 15:41
Hi
can you guide me through the price of condo on rent in PIE and Jalan eunos intersection ?

hi onehome, welcome to our euhabitat thread.
rental of condo in PIE and Jln eunos intersection can take reference from paya lebar area.
1bedder between $2.5K to $3K
2bedder between $3K to $4K
Paya lebar has an edge over eunos because of its masterplan as commercial hub with offices, hotels and retail.
But eunos being close proximity to Paya Lebar can ride on the facilities too. (it is just like Jurong East currently compared to Bukit batok).
my own opinion only. no offence to anyone.

Worsty
27-05-15, 16:34
very detailed range of reno costs we are going to expect and what to look out for in hidden costs. good read!

It really depends on the design you're looking for. If you know exactly what you want, you can just simply engage a contractor to do up your house. Mind you, most contractors will have their in house designers but it'll be those old school designs.

When it comes to work that has an element of creativity, I am a firm believer of

FAST
CHEAP
GOOD

Pick two.

shycloud
30-05-15, 19:34
- Side gates are accessible thru card reader.
- Condo facing pte estate come with 'Electrolux' fridge
- All townhouses are painted and 95% completed!

joecool
31-05-15, 06:08

Thanks for the update.

I received my final 5% before TOP in the mail a few days back. Car park, roads, and drains are marked complete for Tower 17. I'm pretty sure the other towers are done too. It would appear that it might just be the landscaping, and perhaps, the furnishing of appliances left.

On another note, aside from the car park, drains, and roads, my tower was marked complete since August 2014.

Movingaway
31-05-15, 10:56
Thanks for the update.

I received my final 5% before TOP in the mail a few days back. Car park, roads, and drains are marked complete for Tower 17. I'm pretty sure the other towers are done too. It would appear that it might just be the landscaping, and perhaps, the furnishing of appliances left.

On another note, aside from the car park, drains, and roads, my tower was marked complete since August 2014.

received letter for tower 19 too.

Meltedsun
04-06-15, 00:39
No there isn't. I once mentioned it but apparently the response was that most of u may rent out or sell off so have yet to start a Fb.

Wld be more fruitful starting it with the neighbors once pple move in I guess?

shall we start one? hahaha. getting excited about it. I saw that in FB there are two groups with the name Euhabitat Condo but it seems there are no members.

Princesse
04-06-15, 00:48
shall we start one? hahaha. getting excited about it. I saw that in FB there are two groups with the name Euhabitat Condo but it seems there are no members.

Haha u start we join lor :) I wldnt mind helping out to be admin :)

Meltedsun
04-06-15, 00:59

-

Meltedsun
04-06-15, 22:57
Haha u start we join lor :) I wldnt mind helping out to be admin :)

Okie dokie. I created! Euhabitat Condo Owners. Do join. Hope the momentum pick up. Haha.

malc80
05-06-15, 00:05
Okie dokie. I created! Euhabitat Condo Owners. Do join. Hope the momentum pick up. Haha.

Cannot find from Facebook. Did you make the profile public? Thanks for making the initiative.

Meltedsun
05-06-15, 18:54
Cannot find from Facebook. Did you make the profile public? Thanks for making the initiative.

haha I see you successfully joined. closed group but I now make it opened., Can be searched.

GSLJ
08-06-15, 21:37
Thanks for the pictures and updates :)

I drove down last week to have a look.
From the outside, seems like all ready and can TOP anytime soon.

While I was there, spoke with one of the site supervisor.
He informed me all major work completed and they are just doing some minor touch up here and there.
Should be able to TOP within the next 2 months, but to be safe, by this year end :joyous:

GSLJ
08-06-15, 21:43
Thanks for the update.

On another note, aside from the car park, drains, and roads, my tower was marked complete since August 2014.Thanks for the update.

Strange, I've still yet to receive the 5% payment request.
Will look out for the mail :)

GSLJ
08-06-15, 21:51
Update for all owners :cheers1:

Application for site inspection 6/6/2015
https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ShowCDNew.aspx?Pro_Ref_No=A1376-00010-2010-BP01&APP_TYPE=BCA-CSC-APPLN%20FOR%20SITE%20INSPECTION

BCA-TOP application 6/6/2015
https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ShowCDNew.aspx?Pro_Ref_No=A1376-00010-2010-BP01&APP_TYPE=BCA-TOP-APPLN

joecool
09-06-15, 18:13
haha I see you successfully joined. closed group but I now make it opened., Can be searched.

I still can't find it :( do I just search for "Euhabitat Condo Owners"? No results in groups

joecool
09-06-15, 19:17
Found a "Euhabitat" group with 10 members though. Joined that

Movingaway
10-06-15, 09:15
I still can't find it :( do I just search for "Euhabitat Condo Owners"? No results in groups

its a closed group

Princesse
10-06-15, 10:30

Hey sorry I changed it to just "Euhabitat". I didn't think it wise to label it as owners else the members are gonna get spammed by agents etc!

joecool
10-06-15, 13:39
Hey sorry I changed it to just "Euhabitat". I didn't think it wise to label it as owners else the members are gonna get spammed by agents etc!

Good thinking. Anyway, I found it and I think it's a great idea to link up on FB.

vonn
27-07-15, 22:23
Called up fareast and they said only in Q4 will not be before October ��

GSLJ
15-08-15, 00:22
Pictures courtesy of agent listings at propertyguru.
Looks like ready for TOP soon, beautiful! :congratulatory:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19267217/for-sale-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/18905599/for-sale-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/18073571/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19267217/UPHO.56618650.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19267217/UPHO.56618652.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18905599/UPHO.55371048.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18905599/UPHO.55371050.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18073571/UPHO.55325024.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18073571/UPHO.55325026.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18073571/UPHO.55325029.V550.jpg

GSLJ
18-08-15, 00:06
A1376-00010-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING 17/08/2015
A1376-00010-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 17/08/2015

malc80
18-08-15, 17:56

Hi GSLJ, may i know the URL or how you check the status from BCA website? Thanks.

joecool
18-08-15, 22:53
1) Go to BCA's website: https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/SubmissionStatus.aspx
2) Key in Euhabitat's Project Reference Number: A1376-00010-2010-BP01

Angel_dad
19-08-15, 11:30

What does the SUSPENDED mean for the TOP application? Is it non-compliance to be rectified? or inspection done and ready for approval?

GSLJ
20-08-15, 23:46
Hi GSLJ, may i know the URL or how you check the status from BCA website? Thanks.
Hi malc80, the URL provided by joecool :)
https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/SubmissionStatus.aspx

GSLJ
20-08-15, 23:53
What does the SUSPENDED mean for the TOP application? Is it non-compliance to be rectified? or inspection done and ready for approval?I think the suspended status means pending, while the site inspection is in progress.
If all goes well, then we have TOP! :)

Some more pictures from property agent lisitng.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19158021/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865614.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865747.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865782.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865721.V550.jpg

Angel_dad
21-08-15, 12:13
I think the suspended status means pending, while the site inspection is in progress.
If all goes well, then we have TOP! :)

Some more pictures from property agent lisitng.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19158021/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865614.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865747.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865782.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19158021/UPHO.56865721.V550.jpg

Well, I certainly hope that TOP will be pretty soon.
Thanks for the pics.
Wonder how those agent can get in to check on the inside of the development. The security guy was pretty fierce the last time I went there and asked if can get in and have a look.

MrTan
21-08-15, 12:32
Thanks for the pics.
Wonder how those agent can get in to check on the inside of the development. The security guy was pretty fierce the last time I went there and asked if can get in and have a look.

Based on the reflection, guess it helps being a long hair good figure lady.

Arcachon
21-08-15, 13:03
Can give her a call to drink coffee.

http://sg1-cdn.pgimgs.com/agent/30074/APHO.2026028.V120B.jpg

Angel_dad
21-08-15, 16:07
LOL
Good observation.

GSLJ
23-08-15, 23:11
EUHABITAT JALAN EUNOS Condominium 14 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 Sub Sale 1 685,000 - 517 Strata 01 to 05 1,326 Jun-15
EUHABITAT JALAN EUNOS Condominium 14 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 New Sale1 750,000 - 527 Strata 01 to 05 1,422 Jun-15
EUHABITAT JALAN EUNOS Condominium 14 OCR 99 yrs lease commencing from 2010 New Sale1 738,414 - 527 Strata 01 to 05 1,400 Jun-15

GSLJ
23-08-15, 23:25
Pictures courtesy of agent listing.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/18731092/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18731092/UPHO.56964934.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18731092/UPHO.56964966.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18731092/UPHO.56964935.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18731092/UPHO.56964961.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18731092/UPHO.56964967.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18731092/UPHO.56964949.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/18731092/UPHO.56964965.V550.jpg

GSLJ
23-08-15, 23:40
Thanks for the pics.
There is one and only last available unit from developer.
Maybe can contact agent to arrange viewing? ;)
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/16128630/for-sale-euhabitat-garden-2-br-view-actual-unit-

GSLJ
24-08-15, 01:22
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=bWhSGH9XvfQ

GSLJ
30-08-15, 18:14
More pictures from agent listing. Ground floor SUITE unit, beautiful! :)
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19304907/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57300830.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57300937.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57301176.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57300502.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57300353.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57301339.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57300634.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57301254.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57301049.V550.jpg

Arcachon
30-08-15, 21:43
Just created a Facebook group, owner wanted.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1025263174152115/

Arcachon
01-09-15, 16:05
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11949275_10205873068558793_6051487034459282508_n.jpg?oh=ce0e996cfa6dac54d32d4e8da2f24c17&oe=5672686D

joecool
03-09-15, 15:20
Just created a Facebook group, owner wanted.

We actually created a Facebook group earlier. Maybe we should merge the 2 rather than have 2 separate groups? https://www.facebook.com/groups/703616903082069/

Arcachon
03-09-15, 16:01
We actually created a Facebook group earlier. Maybe we should merge the 2 rather than have 2 separate groups? https://www.facebook.com/groups/703616903082069/

Agree, but how.

It is good to have more than one admin in a group in case.

bigbear
03-09-15, 19:52
are u an agent or contractor? why u have created a few FB for other condos?

GSLJ
03-09-15, 22:50
More pictures from agent listings :)
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19284711/for-sale-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19257587/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19284711/UPHO.56846149.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19284711/UPHO.56846196.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19284711/UPHO.56846098.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19284711/UPHO.56846056.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19257587/UPHO.57172497.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19257587/UPHO.57172493.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19257587/UPHO.57172483.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19257587/UPHO.57172478.V550.jpg

Arcachon
04-09-15, 01:50
are u an agent or contractor? why u have created a few FB for other condos?

Non of the above, Agent or contractor got no time for this group creating. They make money and move on the next project.

Only investor and owner more interested in long term.

Property collection is my pastime but TDSR stop me from getting more.

So next better option is to create group and get to know more about the project, easy for next collection.

So far created the following group except Terrasse. Owner and resident who join are ask to be admin for the group.
Strongly believe admin should not be only one preson in case something happen to the only person.

1. Sol Acres @ Choa Chu Kang Grove - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1637473319862549/
2. Terrasse @ Poh Huat - https://www.facebook.com/groups/322528331167719/
3. Eco Sanctuary @ Chestnut Avenue - https://www.facebook.com/groups/477880132390017/
4. Southbank - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1629463450674321/
5. Eu Habitat @ Jalan Eunos - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1025263174152115/
6. Sims Urban Oasis by Guocoland - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1563910343886693/
7. Sky Green @ Macpherson - https://www.facebook.com/groups/394491784033892/
8. The Terrace - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1543108239267814/
9. Double Bay Residences - https://www.facebook.com/groups/367591420032879/
10. 1919 @ Sophia Road - https://www.facebook.com/groups/746659355463400/
11. # 1 Loft @ Lorong 24 - https://www.facebook.com/groups/431402363709782/

The FB Administrators Group for HDB, EC, DBSS & Condo FB Communities - https://www.facebook.com/groups/125422547627971/
Hi All,
Facebook has become a very powerful platform for us to be connected. Many housing development projects are having their own Facebook groups, and are administered and managed by volunteers or residents of the housing development.
This group aims to bring fellow administrators of different housing developments (i.e. Condos, ECs & HBD) together to achieve the following key objectives:
1) Establish communication between administrators of different projects.
2) Share ideas on administrating the project Facebook groups.
3) Share tips and lessons on moving into housing developments.
4) Share ideas of how to have better living in the housing development.
5) Share group buy ideas.
Vendors would be invited to communicate in the group. However this group should not be treated as a marketing platform. Promotions and group buy information should be uploaded as files, so administrators can distribute them to their respective Facebook groups.
Let's help build closer communities and have a better living environment in Singapore.
Cheers and Congrats on your housing development smile emoticon
P.S. For those administrators who wish to join the group, kindly PM one of the administrators the name of your housing development. Thanks.

Angel_dad
04-09-15, 11:53
Anyone know how to contact the project manager? It had been a while for the TOP processing and there is no approval visible..... Need to decide how long to extend my current tenancy.

Angel_dad
15-09-15, 09:59
Four weeks on, the status is still the same.

My suspicion is that it must be non-conformance. TOP is still up in the air till next site inspection.

Plan Ref No. Application Type Status Date/Time View Details
A1376-00010-2010-BP01 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS PROCESSING 23/02/2012 20:24:54 -
A1376-00010-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING 18/08/2015 16:54:08 -
A1376-00010-2010-BP01 BCA-TOP-APPLN SUSPENDED 18/08/2015 16:55:42 -
A1376-00010-2010-BP01 BP PLAN APPROVAL BP APPROVED 22/07/2011 11:46:04 -
A1376-00010-2010-BP01 PRE SUBMISSION CONSULTATIONS RECEIVED 28/03/2013 19:54:30 -

botuckche
15-09-15, 18:43
you will have to wait at least 4weeks from the time TOP application is made to know of a result.

thereafter you need to award time for paper work etc. before keys are issued. Thus, I would believe buffering another 8 weeks at least is conservative.

GSLJ
28-09-15, 22:16
https://vincentongvirtualhomes.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/euhabitat-11a.jpg?w=1023

http://vincentongvirtualhomes.com/for-sale/condo/district-14-euhabitat-jalan-eunos/

Quote from link

"CAFE AND GOURMET DELIGHTS.

You’ll be thrilled to know that DEAN & DELUCA are in the vicinity. In fact, they’re in your neighbourhood. The purveyors of fine food and wine will be bringing artisanal delights from all around the world, to their delicacy grocer and cafe within the development. Get ready to fire your imagination, challenge your tastes, and turn meals into a creative exercise."

GSLJ
28-09-15, 22:37
No news on TOP date, so just share some more pictures from agent listing :)
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19304907/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.57300830.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.58438947.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.58438940.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.58438927.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19304907/UPHO.58438933.V550.jpg

Last available unit from FEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWhSGH9XvfQ

Guide price for owners looking for rent, 6 listings.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project-listings/euhabitat-20741/rent/1

Angel_dad
29-09-15, 09:47
Thanks for sharing the info. Looks great. Just that the TOP is really a cause of concern..... 6 weeks from the last inspection, what happened? If quality is the reason and taking such a long time to rectify....

Tripp
29-09-15, 21:39
http://vincentongvirtualhomes.com/for-sale/condo/district-14-euhabitat-jalan-eunos/

Quote from link

"CAFE AND GOURMET DELIGHTS.

You’ll be thrilled to know that DEAN & DELUCA are in the vicinity. In fact, they’re in your neighbourhood. The purveyors of fine food and wine will be bringing artisanal delights from all around the world, to their delicacy grocer and cafe within the development. Get ready to fire your imagination, challenge your tastes, and turn meals into a creative exercise."

The passage has been removed from the link. Either this piece of info was unintentionally let slipped or it is wrong info in the first place.

A cursory check shows that the EuHabitat shops are still available for sale here:
http://www.commercialguru.com.sg/listing/18016983/for-sale-shops-euhabitat-condo

By the way, FEO owns Kitchen Language which owns Dean & Deluca.

Angel_dad
09-10-15, 20:52
Another 3 weeks gone by and nothing new. Now that records are not available on bca site for the bp status. We are totally blind now.

Angel_dad
19-10-15, 10:44
Saw this just now. Seems they changes the info being provided. Just can't understand all the data points in the summary. Looks like it's about the submissions of all the forms. My understanding is that the TOP is not yet approved because the APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS is still PROCESSING.
Project Ref No Application Type Current Status Date/Time
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 BP PLAN APPROVAL BP APPROVED Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS PROCESSING Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 PRE SUBMISSION CONSULTATIONS RECEIVED Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR TOP-CSC SUSPENDED Summary Submission

malc80
22-10-15, 09:51
Hi Angel,
Can you share with us the link to obtain the information below. Thanks

Saw this just now. Seems they changes the info being provided. Just can't understand all the data points in the summary. Looks like it's about the submissions of all the forms. My understanding is that the TOP is not yet approved because the APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS is still PROCESSING.
Project Ref No Application Type Current Status Date/Time
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 BP PLAN APPROVAL BP APPROVED Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 APP FOR MODIFICATION-WAIVER OF BUILDG REGULATIONS PROCESSING Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 PRE SUBMISSION CONSULTATIONS RECEIVED Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION PROCESSING Summary Submission
Record
Details A1376-00010-2010 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR TOP-CSC SUSPENDED Summary Submission

Arcachon
22-10-15, 10:48
http://www.bca.gov.sg/

1) Go to www.bca.gov.sg
2) select eServices
3) select Enquiry of status of plan application
4) key in Axxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Project Ref No:)

eu22203105
19-11-15, 02:24
The BCA application for TOP has been suspended since 18Aug15. It has been 3 months now and there's no sign of TOP approval. Is there any discrepancy issues in this project? Should we all owners press FEO for elaboration of what's going on?

joecool
20-11-15, 19:57
The BCA application for TOP has been suspended since 18Aug15. It has been 3 months now and there's no sign of TOP approval. Is there any discrepancy issues in this project? Should we all owners press FEO for elaboration of what's going on?

Several members have already called FEO and they're telling us that TOP should be in December, although the time between then and when you get your keys maybe as late as after CNY.

Angel_dad
23-11-15, 09:54
Several members have already called FEO and they're telling us that TOP should be in December, although the time between then and when you get your keys maybe as late as after CNY.

I would take it as there are some issues with the development. Archipelago which launched later than Euhabitat had already obtained TOP and is issuing keys.
I have noticed some work is being carried out in the premises. Not sure they are due to TOP inspection or rectification required from FEO.

shycloud
23-11-15, 16:01
Finally!!! Yes yes yes....👏🏽👏🏻

candyliau
24-11-15, 13:05
Found this :
https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/ShowCDNew.aspx?Pro_Ref_No=A1376-00010-2010-BP01&APP_TYPE=BCA-TOP-APPLN

Angel_dad
24-11-15, 19:15
TOP Approved yesterday. Finally!

Angel_dad
24-11-15, 19:16
TOP Approved yesterday. Finally!

https://www.bca.gov.sg/planapp2015/ProcessSearch.aspx?SearchItem=A1376-00010-2010-BP01

MortgageGuru
24-11-15, 20:46
Just in time for refinancing before interest goes up soon!
The wait between now to 1 year later CSC can have a huge difference on your interest savings!

propertyinvestor
04-12-15, 20:56
Hi all,

Just received email from solicitor to pay 6 months maintenance fees by 10th dec. after 2 days cheque clearance, can login to myfareast home to schedule for key collection.

In time for CNY move in for home stay buyers.

shycloud
04-12-15, 22:21
Hi all,

Just received email from solicitor to pay 6 months maintenance fees by 10th dec. after 2 days cheque clearance, can login to myfareast home to schedule for key collection.

In time for CNY move in for home stay buyers.

That's pretty good news!!! But two months time might not be able to make it for CNY..considering defects etc...
May I ask how much is the maintenance fees for 6mths and for how many bedders??

propertyinvestor
04-12-15, 22:36
That's pretty good news!!! But two months time might not be able to make it for CNY..considering defects etc...
May I ask how much is the maintenance fees for 6mths and for how many bedders??

Is $0.22 per share. Depending on the unit size. So range $300 per month onwards.

propertyinvestor
04-12-15, 22:43
A long wait. But also good as SSD already over. Most condo launched in 2011 already TOP many months ago. Hope the wait is worthwhile for us. Also hope the furnishing quality is good and less defects.

GSLJ
10-12-15, 00:17
TOP !!!!!!!! Waiting to collect keys :congratulatory:
some more pictures from property lisitngs :cheers1:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19544214/for-sale-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19512134/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19544214/UPHO.63410056.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19544214/UPHO.63410060.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19544214/UPHO.63410063.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19544214/UPHO.63410068.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19544214/UPHO.63410054.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19544214/UPHO.63410061.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19512134/UPHO.62647432.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19512134/UPHO.62647430.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19512134/UPHO.62647441.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19512134/UPHO.62647439.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19512134/UPHO.62647436.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19512134/UPHO.62647438.V550.jpgl

GSLJ
10-12-15, 18:00
Some pictures of one bedroom suite, looking good! :friendly_wink:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19539067/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301761.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301764.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301766.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301767.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301770.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301773.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301775.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19539067/UPHO.63301777.V550.jpg

propertyinvestor
10-12-15, 21:40
Thanks GSJL for the great pics. Still waiting for the respond to collect key. So anyone here already collected? How is the furnishing quality?

Arcachon
11-12-15, 04:17

candyliau
11-12-15, 07:35
I am able to make key-collection appointment at My Far East Home
Earliest available date is 15th Dec.

Angel_dad
11-12-15, 08:11
Candy, have you made management fee payments? I can't find where on myfaresthome.com.sg that I can make key-collection appointment.
I am able to make key-collection appointment at My Far East Home
Earliest available date is 15th Dec.

Angel_dad
11-12-15, 08:13
The option for key collection under appointments is not clickable.
Candy, have you made management fee payments? I can't find where on myfaresthome.com.sg that I can make key-collection appointment.

candyliau
11-12-15, 08:35
I submitted 6 months management fees to my lawyer on 7th and received notice from my lawyer that hey have submitted that cahier order on the same day.
Go to: My Personal Folder / My Appointment-View all appointments
Key Collection tab will be enable if you are allow to make appointment

propertyinvestor
11-12-15, 09:31
I posted out the cheque over the weekend on 6th dec. So mine will be at least 2 days later than yours.

propertyinvestor
11-12-15, 09:40
Hi candy,

When were u able to click on the key collection on myfareast home portal after u handled the cashier order to the lawyer on the 7th December?

Thanks.

I submitted 6 months management fees to my lawyer on 7th and received notice from my lawyer that hey have submitted that cahier order on the same day.

candyliau
11-12-15, 09:46
This function only available this morning. Meaning took 4 days to proceed.

propertyinvestor
11-12-15, 09:56
Oh I see. Thanks candy. So my key collection will likely be week after next liao.

This function only available this morning. Meaning took 4 days to proceed.

jonztan
11-12-15, 10:00
I still haven't received any news from my lawyer about TOP or anything... Are they processing all this in batches? Anyone received any news for the SOHO apartments?

candyliau
11-12-15, 10:12
Mine is Suite 1 bedroom

Angel_dad
11-12-15, 13:54
Thanks Candy. Looks they are releasing by batches. Still no news from my solicitor yet.

GSLJ
12-12-15, 02:02
Thanks GSJL for the great pics. Still waiting for the respond to collect key. So anyone here already collected? How is the furnishing quality?No prob, more pictures! :smile-new: :cheers1:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19548519/for-sale-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19545049/for-rent-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19517558/for-rent-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19548519/UPHO.63504643.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19548519/UPHO.63504561.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19548519/UPHO.63504567.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19548519/UPHO.63504562.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19548519/UPHO.63504564.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19548519/UPHO.63504563.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19548519/UPHO.63504568.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19545074/UPHO.63480772.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19545049/UPHO.63480722.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19517558/UPHO.63507615.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19517558/UPHO.63507622.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19544991/UPHO.63480668.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19545049/UPHO.63480724.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19517558/UPHO.63507633.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19545049/UPHO.63480721.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19517558/UPHO.63507624.V550.jpg

Kelonguni
12-12-15, 07:37
Nice and lovely. Thanks for sharing.

azeoprop
12-12-15, 18:22
Quality of new far east homes seems to be the best in the industry recently. A very far cry from their 80s and 90s products.

bigbear
12-12-15, 19:29
pool is nice but the interior deco is not for me.

my2cents
12-12-15, 20:14
pool is nice but the interior deco is not for me.

Me too, not only the deco, but the close neighbour too, way too close for comfort,

Kelonguni
12-12-15, 20:46
Me too, not only the deco, but the close neighbour too, way too close for comfort,

Need to pay a premium for privacy nowadays. Problem can only get worse especially for private properties.

propertycarrots
12-12-15, 22:07
This development has more than 50% bought by non-singaporeans

GSLJ
13-12-15, 00:37
This owner is really fast! Nicely done :cheers1:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/14271389/for-sale-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19549472/for-sale-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/14271389/UPHO.63529339.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/14271389/UPHO.63529338.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19549472/UPHO.63532746.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19549472/UPHO.63532754.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19549472/UPHO.63532759.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19549472/UPHO.63532768.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19549472/UPHO.63532775.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19549472/UPHO.63532749.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19549472/UPHO.63532785.V550.jpg

Kelonguni
13-12-15, 06:37
This development has more than 50% bought by non-singaporeans

What are the implications?

SQ008
13-12-15, 10:29
Hope the bulk of them not from India.

GSLJ
16-12-15, 00:17
Nice and lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Pictures of Townhouse :cheers1:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19381447/for-rent-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644610.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644612.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644613.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644614.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644616.V550.jpg

Pictures of Soho :cheers1:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19555996/for-rent-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702912.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702927.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702938.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702953.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702967.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702980.V550.jpg

propertyinvestor
16-12-15, 06:15
FYI, my key is ready for collection from coming Friday onwards. But I pick the sat slot.

propertyinvestor
16-12-15, 06:17
Nice townhouse pics. Thanks GSLJ.

Kelonguni
16-12-15, 06:52
Majestic and spacious. Nicely done up too.

Pictures of Townhouse :cheers1:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19381447/for-rent-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644610.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644612.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644613.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644614.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19381447/UPHO.63644616.V550.jpg

Pictures of Soho :cheers1:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19555996/for-rent-euhabitat

http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702912.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702927.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702938.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702953.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702967.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19555996/UPHO.63702980.V550.jpg

Deutr
17-12-15, 12:04
Hi, can anyone advice me on what to do for property tax please? Do I need to file anything through IRAS? Or will there be a letter from them?
I'm only at maintenance fee payment step right now.

Cyberknight
17-12-15, 14:08
Hi, can anyone advice me on what to do for property tax please? Do I need to file anything through IRAS? Or will there be a letter from them?
I'm only at maintenance fee payment step right now.

Iras will send letter to u to pay. Vacant or rent out 10%. If own stay, it is best u inform them once shift in, so that iras can transfer the 4% rate asap. Unless ur existing property AV is higher. Cheers

Laguna
17-12-15, 18:21
For all owners...we have a closed Facebook group for more sharing

Find

Euhabitat

GSLJ
18-12-15, 01:18
Nice townhouse pics. Thanks GSLJ.

Majestic and spacious. Nicely done up too.
No prob, just sharing for all to enjoy :cheers1:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19560531/for-sale-euhabitat
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19558527/for-rent-euhabitat

Townhouse
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759372.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63813073.V550.jpg

Jacuzzi
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63813077.V550.jpg

Massage area
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63812875.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759378.V550.jpg

Kids pool
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63812951.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63812884.V550.jpg

Kids zone
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/13279229/UPHO.63507765.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759393.V550.jpg

Tennis court
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63813070.V550.jpg

Gym
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63812632.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759384.V550.jpg

Dining area
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759379.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63812944.V550.jpg

Pool area
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759360.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759361.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19558527/UPHO.63759368.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19560531/UPHO.63812731.V550.jpg

Deutr
18-12-15, 09:31
Thanks Cyberknight! :)

shycloud
20-12-15, 21:15
FYI, my key is ready for collection from coming Friday onwards. But I pick the sat slot.

Hi... After collecting yr keys... Any feedback about the quality of this project???

shycloud
20-12-15, 21:20
Any idea the townhouse's pools are exclusively or for sharing??

Laguna
21-12-15, 15:34
Any idea the townhouse's pools are exclusively or for sharing??

common property....for all

Laguna
21-12-15, 15:36
don't worry...IRAS will send you notice

Laguna
21-12-15, 15:38
please find Facebook Euhabitat

many of us there exchange information

propertyinvestor
21-12-15, 19:24
Hi... After collecting yr keys... Any feedback about the quality of this project???

Quality not too great. Quite a bit of defects.

GSLJ
22-12-15, 02:48

Quality not too great. Quite a bit of defects.
For me, I was impressed when I walked in to see the condo for the very first time, gives a nice classy and resort feel.
This is a huge land size project, felt very spacious with moving around, nice landscaping with many pools surrounding everywhere, many dining/meeting pavilions and BBQ areas which are done up nicely.
Basement car parking with 697 non designated lots, one for each unit, big and wide with ample space for cars to move around.

Tower to tower distance is indeed rather near, but good thing is Suites and Soho units come provided with balcony shutters, so privacy not really an issue.
With day/night curtains up, will be even better and should be fine.
Lifts are using key card access to owner's floor only, visitors can't go up without approval, owners also can't access to other floors or towers as well for that added security.
For my unit, didn't spot any major defect with a quick glance thru, just some minor ones which isn't of much concern, interior build quality I feel is good.

Next is one issue I think some owners will have concern, PIE noise! Ok, let's face it, next to expressway, sure will get hit with car exhaust music.
I went below my tower to chill and chat with friends while sitting next to the pool. Can hear the PIE noise, but we didn't have to shout at each other to get the conversation going, just normal chat as usual, so to me the noise is tolerable.
Within the unit, can hear noise with windows/balcony opened, when closed can barely hear it. Windows/balcony done with rubber seals along all sides, helping to insulate noise, informed by the far east guy during handover.
So summary for this issue, total peace and quiet, no. But for a good night's sleep windows closed, no worries will be fine.

The security guys there are nice and friendly, we made small talk and even shared some jokes, when I was moving in and out for food/drinks and seeing them again. Always ready to help with giving directions on how to move about, or advise about other related condo matters.
So are the workers so far that I've met, polite and ready to get the job done as I had some issues with my aircon unit. Bought them some cold drinks to return the favour for their prompt work when I got back from lunch.

This is all I can recall for now, if I can think of any more will update again. Owners who have doubts or questions can post here to ask me.
I may not have the answers, but will still try to assist reply, afterall, we are all neighbours!
Lastly, my feel is that FEO did not cut cost on this project, build quality is good and nicely done, classy resort feel.

Just my humble vested owner's opinion, may differ from others :cool:
Maybe other owners who have collected keys can pen their views too.

propertyinvestor
23-12-15, 20:49
Hi,

Mine is a suite unit and I select the cool theme. Do u all notice that the marble is not shining? I checked with the Far East guy and he said it is normal. Thanks.

GSLJ
15-01-16, 05:50
Hi,

Mine is a suite unit and I select the cool theme. Do u all notice that the marble is not shining? I checked with the Far East guy and he said it is normal. Thanks.Hi propertyinvestor,

Can just request for the workers to do another round of polishing, after all defects are done.
I saw one unit doing just that last week, could that be you? :D

Some more pictures courtesy of agent listing, night shots! :cheers4:
The condo looks even more beautiful in the evenings.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19616266/for-sale-euhabitat
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19616266/UPHO.65399875.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19616266/UPHO.65399885.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19616266/UPHO.65399896.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19616266/UPHO.65399905.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19616266/UPHO.65399910.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19616266/UPHO.65399856.V550.jpg
http://sg2-cdn.pgimgs.com/listing/19616266/UPHO.65399867.V550.jpg

Also check out this agent listing with virtual tours, very cool :cool:
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/19585650/for-rent-euhabitat#
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/photo-viewer?id=19585650

my2cents
15-01-16, 19:01
Not as great nor grand as many claimed, neighbours too close for comfort, totally no privacy !

Angel_dad
25-01-16, 08:34
So many non-locals. Observed a number of uncivilized/dangerous behaviors including wearing slippers into the gym and running on slippery area. Also seen a number of property agents bringing potential clients around. Will this be a rental mostly property...... likely with the high number of non-resident buyer/owners.

DC33_2008
25-01-16, 20:24
What is the rental rate here for a 2-bedroom unit?