PDA

View Full Version : Last Pcs of land - Flora Road/Drive area!!!

latour
21-06-11, 18:15
'H' got their land for S$321, and FCL got the LH99 land besides Ferraria for $325 psf/ppr. Some analyst says maybe the last pcs will be $350 to $380 psf/ppr, when tender is open in Aug. What will the market be from now till then?

Will Tripartite or other developer go in to bid for this last land parcel now? There is no big project in this part, will FCL bid for it and combine the two pieces for a LH99 big project of abt 800 units - juz a thought whether it is possible?

devilplate
21-06-11, 19:18
'H' got their land for S$321, and FCL got the LH99 land besides Ferraria for $325 psf/ppr. Some analyst says maybe the last pcs will be $350 to $380 psf/ppr, when tender is open in Aug. What will the market be from now till then?

Will Tripartite or other developer go in to bid for this last land parcel now? There is no big project in this part, will FCL bid for it and combine the two pieces for a LH99 big project of abt 800 units - juz a thought whether it is possible?
Y combine....easier to sell wif 3xx units....

linchong84
21-06-11, 20:38

Now market should be more cautious, developers are not that inclined to bid for lousy location sites.. Somemore this piece will be 99L surrounded by FH, same as hedges and the 325psf plot.. If can maintain 325 not bad liao.. Maybe at most 350 lah..

moomooteo
20-10-11, 09:06
Now market should be more cautious, developers are not that inclined to bid for lousy location sites.. Somemore this piece will be 99L surrounded by FH, same as hedges and the 325psf plot.. If can maintain 325 not bad liao.. Maybe at most 350 lah..
Tender closed at $361psf, a new high for land in Flora. And in this very uncertain market, this is very high price. furthermore, the land is so near tpe.

devilplate
20-10-11, 09:51
Tender closed at $361psf, a new high for land in Flora. And in this very uncertain market, this is very high price. furthermore, the land is so near tpe.

same px compared to the one at jalan loyang besar which got beach and seaview whereas this one got tpe

latour
20-10-11, 15:03
New high $361psf last pcs of land LH99, and I think they will plan to launch it soonest to catch the still going-up price market. The rest of the FH in A to G - if got holding power, sit back for a while and wait for Huat Ah!!!

Jcmillineum
20-10-11, 15:20
New high $361psf last pcs of land LH99, and I think they will plan to launch it soonest to catch the still going-up price market. The rest of the FH in A to G - if got holding power, sit back for a while and wait for Huat Ah!!!

99 year leasehold sandwiched between the beautiful freeholds of Gale and Ferraria.... May just not be so favorable after all....:tsk-tsk:

Yin Yin
20-10-11, 16:04
99 year leasehold sandwiched between the beautiful freeholds of Gale and Ferraria.... May just not be so favorable after all....:tsk-tsk:

Maybe they have to build more 1 BR unit. Looking at Hedges and other older freehold in this area, 1 BR is commanding S$1kpsf!

Yin Yin
20-10-11, 16:06
same px compared to the one at jalan loyang besar which got beach and seaview whereas this one got tpe

TPE view as valuable as beach and sea view? Hahaha...But this is more accessible to expressway....

latour
21-10-11, 16:26
TPE view as valuable as beach and sea view? Hahaha...But this is more accessible to expressway....

they will build big balcony for units facting tpe... haha.

Jcmillineum
21-10-11, 21:56
they will build big balcony for units facting tpe... haha.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......all the dust!!!!

howgozit
21-10-11, 22:05
No ammenities within walking distance.

Traffic quite bad in the mornings and evenings.

Prison land higher than residential land.

Also no MRT. I am also quite surprised that SMRT bypassed this whole area when planning DTL3. Population density definitely higher than say Changi Court area.

gav108
21-10-11, 23:49

Also no MRT. I am also quite surprised that SMRT bypassed this whole area when planning DTL3. Population density definitely higher than say Changi Court area.

amenities agree.

lta creating 2 bypasses now from upper changi rd north to tpe/pie to alleviate the traffic problem. we'll see.

prison land is also sunken to the same level behind upper changi road north.

changi court is very near 4th uni, so that station is prob meant more for the students n staff.

howgozit
22-10-11, 00:16
amenities agree.

lta creating 2 bypasses now from upper changi rd north to tpe/pie to alleviate the traffic problem. we'll see.

prison land is also sunken to the same level behind upper changi road north.

changi court is very near 4th uni, so that station is prob meant more for the students n staff.

What I meant was that the prison entrance is higher on upper changi road. Anyway this is not a big problem unless you are facing it like some units in Ballota Park who are supposed to be living on the 7-8th floor but look out their windows and see the Changi Prison link centre entrance.

Agree that changi court has 4th uni, but when conceiving DTL3 surely SMRT should have given some consideration and routed a station to the area there. it is certainly justified given the number of residents in that area.

Yin Yin
22-10-11, 10:15

Hey, I'm looking for an area that has got no bad traffic in the mornings and afternoons. Any recommendation from you? Thanks.

moomooteo
22-10-11, 10:47
Got. Sentosa clove...

Jcmillineum
23-10-11, 09:09

Probably afraid that prisoners may get out of jail and take the MRT to escape. :D

latour
27-11-11, 22:53
Next door land fencing-up work started.

azeoprop
27-11-11, 23:00
What about the empty land behind the gale, infront of ferraria park where their showroom is? Is it state land or part of the FH land by Hong Leong?

:beats-me-man:

graveyard
27-11-11, 23:16
Got. Sentosa clove...

Haa. good one. its true, one of the director in my company is staying there. he said no traffic all the way till east

latour
28-11-11, 08:08
What about the empty land behind the gale, infront of ferraria park where their showroom is? Is it state land or part of the FH land by Hong Leong?

:beats-me-man:

Tat pcs belongs to HL, its 999yrs I think.

latour
20-02-12, 20:22
The last pcs of land LH99 Koh Brothers, site fencing work started. Some parts of the land cleared and leveled.

felixlhh
21-02-12, 20:57
Got. Sentosa clove...

:doh: hee.....haha......HAHAAHA!!

I am looking for freehold, high floor >50th level, front seaview, back reservoir view, side nature park, other side river view, <20m from MRT, with shops below (ie:watertown), no traffic problem, top class furnishing, reputable developer, low monthly maintenance <$100 per month, at least 3 car park lot per unit, no west sun, all stap duty absorbed, price not higher than 300K studio, size around 700sqft but any district is ok.... pls recommend ... thanks

if don't have, i go see MP to complain.

latour
25-05-13, 01:24
Anybody knows wat is the project development going to be? I tot its the last piece of land parcel in the area. But looking at the perimeter fence marking up, there are indeed 3 lots land parcel. New showroom structure is up, interior work starting, visitors car park nicely tar up with entrance/exit into the area positioned. Looks like the developer is really tight-mouth.

mcmlxxvi
25-05-13, 10:32
huh... after I still got J K L?

hedgesalvin
25-05-13, 21:27
3 parcels of land still and all are freehold. I sure hope hong leong sells high at least $1300 psf, to rise the price in flora area !

latour
25-05-13, 23:37
3 parcels of land still and all are freehold. I sure hope hong leong sells high at least $1300 psf, to rise the price in flora area !

Agree it will. These are last FH projects so maybe worth to take a look.

gav108
26-05-13, 00:18

no, it seems 2 parcels are 99 years and 1 parcel is freehold. go back a few pages on the hedges park thread and you will see the discussion...

radha08
26-05-13, 14:18
:doh: hee.....haha......HAHAAHA!!

I am looking for freehold, high floor >50th level, front seaview, back reservoir view, side nature park, other side river view, <20m from MRT, with shops below (ie:watertown), no traffic problem, top class furnishing, reputable developer, low monthly maintenance <$100 per month, at least 3 car park lot per unit, no west sun, all stap duty absorbed, price not higher than 300K studio, size around 700sqft but any district is ok.... pls recommend ... thanks

if don't have, i go see MP to complain.

bro you can attain that DREAM by drinking a bottle of this:D:D:D

http://www.bartendingschool4free.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jackdaniels.jpg

terrynfs
26-05-13, 14:30
no, it seems 2 parcels are 99 years and 1 parcel is freehold. go back a few pages on the hedges park thread and you will see the discussion...

is this confirmed?

gav108
26-05-13, 21:43
is this confirmed?

as confirmed as in CDL's 2012 annual report on their land bank in this region:
14k sm freehold
44k sm 99 years

latour
26-05-13, 22:47
Since there is no LH99 land bid recently, the new showroom in preparation should be FH project then. Looking forward...

gav108
26-05-13, 23:11
Since there is no LH99 land bid recently, the new showroom in preparation should be FH project then. Looking forward...

LH99 land is not bidded if it is land before GLS Scheme was implemented. Like the D'nest/Palette region, which was freehold land until it was converted to 99 years by CDL? Likely the remaining freehold land in Flora region was also mostly converted to 99 years by CDL/Tripartite.

latour
27-05-13, 09:16
looks like its getting ready for sometime in June.

latour
30-05-13, 09:54
Visitors carpark lot white lines nicely marked and painted.
Hmmm, still no news ???
Cannot be no agents here interested right? or the agents are all gone to Iskandar!

latour
06-06-13, 21:53
Big sign on the perimeter fence with 'Something Exciting is coming...' Is up. Soon very soon, anybody has info on the coming project?

toiletsiao
24-06-13, 18:41
The new proj in this plot of land is launching in july... Lian beng just announced it recieved a contract to build a condo on this plot... Cntract valid for 28mths from july 2013

gav108
24-06-13, 19:39
Indeed. From SGX:

The Board of Directors of Lian Beng Group Ltd (the “Company", and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Ltd has secured a contract from Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd for the design, construction, completion and maintenance in connection with the proposed condominium development comprising 9 blocks of 8-storey residential building (total 396 units) and 1 block of clubhouse with one basement carpark, swimming pool and tennis court on lots 01580T, 03710M, 04643P and 04823 PT MK31 at Flora Drive (Pasir Ris Planning Area) (the “Contract”).The Contract is worth S$115 million. The contract period shall be 28 months and is expected to
commence in July 2013.

latour
25-06-13, 09:19
thanks guys. looks like condo development and no shops :( wasted.
Is this a FH, 999 or 99 project?

terrynfs
10-07-13, 00:32
any updates?

latour
11-07-13, 09:47
waiting and waiting, anybody after this new launch project?

nickq
12-07-13, 22:40
Indeed. From SGX:

The Board of Directors of Lian Beng Group Ltd (the “Company", and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) wishes to announce that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Ltd has secured a contract from Tripartite Developers Pte Ltd for the design, construction, completion and maintenance in connection with the proposed condominium development comprising 9 blocks of 8-storey residential building (total 396 units) and 1 block of clubhouse with one basement carpark, swimming pool and tennis court on lots 01580T, 03710M, 04643P and 04823 PT MK31 at Flora Drive (Pasir Ris Planning Area) (the “Contract”).The Contract is worth S$115 million. The contract period shall be 28 months and is expected to
commence in July 2013.

28 months to build? That's quite fast right.

gav108
13-07-13, 22:56
design of new flora drive condo is out. by ong and ong architects.

http://www.ong-ong.com/projects/proposed-flora-drive-parcel-1/14

lbb
15-07-13, 00:13

Good find! Haha, mystery project man. The design is very clean and modern. The concept is really different from the 3 BUC ones surrounding it, doesn't seem to have any particular theme. The land shape gives it an exclusive feel also, it's like a private driveway into something hidden. That's how I felt when I first saw your post.

Name game. Think it'll be an I? Or did PI qualify as taking the 'I' already?

toiletsiao
15-07-13, 07:00

good info :cheers1:

latour
16-07-13, 09:13
Thanks man.
Next will be the Launch-Date, Naming and $psf guessing game?

moomooteo
13-08-13, 22:52
Name is Iparc@Flora Drive.
Tenure: TBA
Expect Preview after 7month...

latour
15-08-13, 18:39
At least there are some info now...

Name is Iparc@Flora Drive.
Tenure: TBA
Expect Preview after 7month...

terrynfs