PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Green - Any opinions welcome

Mymanhattan
17-06-11, 23:19
Hello everyone,

Any opinions on laguna green ? My wife n I are considering a 2 br unit at approx 940psf ?

We are concerned that we will be buying at a time when prices are high, with interest rates potentially rising, and mr shortie announcing new measures to curb property prices soon .

Anyone with any comments if the new east region line soon to be announced will hav any spill over effects on housing prices further south of siglap ie. Bayshore, laguna green area ?

Cheers ,
Mymanhattan sucks

radha08
28-07-11, 15:17
Hello everyone,

Any opinions on laguna green ? My wife n I are considering a 2 br unit at approx 940psf ?

We are concerned that we will be buying at a time when prices are high, with interest rates potentially rising, and mr shortie announcing new measures to curb property prices soon .

Anyone with any comments if the new east region line soon to be announced will hav any spill over effects on housing prices further south of siglap ie. Bayshore, laguna green area ?

Cheers ,
Mymanhattan sucks

nice quiet area but wonder if the air still stinks...a few years ago went there was put off by the smell from the sewage treatment works across the canal...:doh:

dingding
24-02-13, 15:25
i have seen a few bigger size units inside...quiet area but dated...pool is quite small...

Patra01
14-05-13, 15:37
Hello,

Nice to meet you here and hope the following link might be helpful to you (for Laguna Green info....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/laguna-green-581

Yeah, go ahead and experience your luxurious life in Laguna Green with your family !

Wishing you a great day!

IAN TEO
15-05-13, 13:14
Hello everyone,

Cheers ,
Mymanhattan sucks

Hi,

I am a property agent dealing with mainly the east side. Can you drop me an sms or call me at 93862623 for a non-obligatory discussion? Will try my best to help. Thanks. Ian.