PDA

View Full Version : Leedon Residence launch at 2300?

CCR
15-06-11, 23:31
Rumor leeedon residence launching next month at 2300+ psf... What do you think? Too High or too low? Will it be snap up?

Wild Falcon
16-06-11, 11:42
Don't buy.

DaytonaSS
16-06-11, 12:50
want to buy or not and can afford or not is 2 different issues. most probably bigger unit in this development. Its very clear the problem now is quantum. Priced at 2100-2200 psf @ 1500sqft to 1800sqft how many can afford the 20% or 40% DP??

Personally i see pple whom dont mind $2000 psf development n above pple "very up". Obviously $$$ is not a issue right. Cos they can stay $800 psf in some ulu location. HAHAHA some forumers must have felt thier ego being rubbed at this point.

bargain hunter
16-06-11, 13:13
yah there are many. many 卧虎藏龙. stay 800psf or less or even in hdb but can afford investment property of above 2000psf. :)

want to buy or not and can afford or not is 2 different issues. most probably bigger unit in this development. Its very clear the problem now is quantum. Priced at 2100-2200 psf @ 1500sqft to 1800sqft how many can afford the 20% or 40% DP??

Personally i see pple whom dont mind $2000 psf development n above pple "very up". Obviously $$$ is not a issue right. Cos they can stay $800 psf in some ulu location. HAHAHA some forumers must have felt thier ego being rubbed at this point.

teddybear
16-06-11, 13:15
Why you so blunt say people cannot afford? Some people here staying in Crabelle make 1 trade can buy 1 Penthouse, easily more than what you all earn in 10 years buying and selling properties etc you know! They said don't want to buy only, not that they cannot! :p

Ai yoh because of that 40% DP :please-die: , want to leverage also difficult, still have to liquidate some of my other investments. :banghead:

But actually hor, Leedon that location I won't buy lah. Over-valued at $2300 psf. I rather buy Orchard areas (Cascaden/Paterson/Claymore/Ardmore) at $2800-3000 psf still better bargain. :cheers1:

kingkong1984
16-06-11, 13:28
yah there are many. many 卧虎藏龙. stay 800psf or less or even in hdb but can afford investment property of above 2000psf. :)

yup, hdb is for keeps.. their true color... tiger and dragon...

someone posted a sentosa bungalow buyer with hdb address right?

not me lah, just giving example.

DaytonaSS
16-06-11, 15:17
But actually hor, Leedon that location I won't buy lah. Over-valued at $2300 psf. I rather buy Orchard areas (Cascaden/Paterson/Claymore/Ardmore) at $2800-3000 psf still better bargain. :cheers1:

Slow move into orchard mah. Not everyone can 1 shot move in mah.

Wild Falcon
16-06-11, 19:44
First I am an investor and I do not discriminate. Not sure what u mean by you see some people "very up" - u judge a person by the psf of their house issit? Strange moral values - no need to worship money so much lah. Anyway, as an investor, I just think at 2300psf there is not much upside. But if u think its a good deal at this point, go ahead and justify it. But there is no need to put anyone down right? So what if someone stays in a condo below $800psf or a HDB flat? Some of these guys have much greater dignity and moral values than another person you see "very up" u know.

I am tickled by the you see people with house above 2000psf "very up" part. You can worship them for all I care.

I don't think there are many condos below $800psf today. As far as I'm concerned, none of my investments are worth below $800psf today - prices have risen a lot. Update your database.

DaytonaSS
16-06-11, 21:41
First I am an investor and I do not discriminate. Not sure what u mean by you see some people "very up" - u judge a person by the psf of their house issit? Strange moral values - no need to worship money so much lah. Anyway, as an investor, I just think at 2300psf there is not much upside. But if u think its a good deal at this point, go ahead and justify it. But there is no need to put anyone down right? So what if someone stays in a condo below $800psf or a HDB flat? Some of these guys have much greater dignity and moral values than another person you see "very up" u know.

I am tickled by the you see people with house above 2000psf "very up" part. You can worship them for all I care.

I don't think there are many condos below $800psf today. As far as I'm concerned, none of my investments are worth below $800psf today - prices have risen a lot. Update your database.

interesting interpretation of my posting. Hope you didnt take it personally.

all things being equal, someone rich doesnt mean they got more moral values. allow me to decipher my own statement. When u see someone up, means u see someone as very capable, money can be 1 way of measuring it if you want.

Notice my posting was objective. At that price point, its not whether want or dont want already, affordability quantum sets in. i also didnt say its a gd buy or not, i merely envious pple whom pay 2300 psf to step on, thus i "see ethm very up". U can spit on pple whom buy the marq and say they are stupid. i merely "see them very up".

As far as you are concern, good for you that all of your investment made alot of $$$$. That only means you dont have ulu location investments.

Oh by the way, when i want to become a property investor, my middle name is call $$$$. I dont worship them, i only turn them into my asset. I didnt reply your posting cos, its not targeted at you :)

teddybear
17-06-11, 00:26
I also see those people buying MarQ@Paterson at $58xx psf for a 6000 sqft unit very very UP UP UP because they got money too much! :p
What has that to do with "u judge a person by the psf of their house?" Why you want to think that they got a lot money means they won't have good moral value, etique etc? :beats-me-man:
See people got money up means "put anyone (with no money) down?". Anybody says "someone stays in a condo below $800psf or a HDB flat" means no dignity and moral value? Contrastly anybody says people with money means "great dignity and moral value"?

Why are you so angered as much as to say "I am tickled by the you see people with house above 2000psf "very up" part. You can worship them for all I care. I don't think there are many condos below $800psf today. As far as I'm concerned, none of my investments are worth below $800psf today - prices have risen a lot. Update your database."
Nobody says you got no money right and see you no up right? Good for you since you make lots of money. I would be glad to see more Singaporeans can live in properties such as MarQ@Paterson 6000 sqft unit and still feel easy as bird with no money worry. Think I am too old to achieve that. Would also be more happy if people don't look at those living in luxury properties through tainted glasses as those they sure lack dignity and morals as though only poorer people have. :cheers1:

DaytonaSS
17-06-11, 01:24
anyway lets not out of topic ba. The older big FH units here are selling ard 1600++ psf, i suspect owners are calling for $1700 psf. Dont see much transcations. Perhaps quantum is huge.

CCR
17-06-11, 05:16
Wild falcon, why u so bitter and sensitive? I noticed your post is very negative, bitter and especially bearish.... Missed the boat?

CCR
17-06-11, 05:19
anyway lets not out of topic ba. The older big FH units here are selling ard 1600++ psf, i suspect owners are calling for $1700 psf. Dont see much transcations. Perhaps quantum is huge.

Definitely have to sell above 2200 psf... Gydebourne already 2150 psf when launched.... So if sell below that no face lah....plus new condo always at least 25% more than old condo so since nearby transacting 1600+ new one have to be 2200

CCR
17-06-11, 11:42
Latest news... Dleedon launching another tower in Jul.....rumour they are timing it to be same as lesson residence

amk
17-06-11, 12:22
Latest news... Dleedon launching another tower in Jul.....rumour they are timing it to be same as lesson residence

this one really going to launch in Jul ? look STI is doing like that, shouldn't they wait til Aug/Sept ? sentiment not very strong leh

amk
17-06-11, 12:25
Wild falcon, why u so bitter and sensitive? I noticed your post is very negative, bitter and especially bearish.... Missed the boat?

no he's not bearish per se. he's very positive at Upper Bt Timah FEO projects. he's just extremely negative at CCR ;)

.... not u, but ppl staying in CCR. or investing in CCR. he just hates them. for reasons he already mentioned above.

kingkong1984
17-06-11, 13:15
this one really going to launch in Jul ? look STI is doing like that, shouldn't they wait til Aug/Sept ? sentiment not very strong leh

oei!. chinese ghost month coming leh

SpinCity
17-06-11, 13:41
no he's not bearish per se. he's very positive at Upper Bt Timah FEO projects. he's just extremely negative at CCR ;)

.... not u, but ppl staying in CCR. or investing in CCR. he just hates them. for reasons he already mentioned above.

Don't mind who he hates or not, just hope that we all only post 1) opinions of our own, or 2) facts that are actual facts, not make-up ones
I still believes that in a public forum all opinions and actual facts are welcomed, bearish or bullish
But incorrect information, or fake facts, has no or negative value to all us here and is a waste of the Internet resources

yyly1327
17-06-11, 13:45
any comments on guocoland projects and their finishes?

DaytonaSS
17-06-11, 16:07

upper bukit timah? got FEO project? tennery is more like woodlands road....

CCR
18-06-11, 00:07

Refresh my mind please.... Whynhe sombitter towards CCR?

DaytonaSS
18-06-11, 01:19
D12 got alot

http://forums.condosingapore.com/[IMG]http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp192/A3Silvereye/househunt20110616.jpghttp://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp192/A3Silvereye/househunt20110616.jpg

DaytonaSS
18-06-11, 01:28

your fav D21 also alot 800 range one, D23 also have. All over the place man. Ulu location almost sure can find. Not hard to find, no need to update database also! too many liao!

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp192/A3Silvereye/househunt20110611.jpg

Wild Falcon
18-06-11, 13:24
Yes, I've turned rather bearish recently. Don't think anyone should catch the boat now. Not saying there is no upside, just its so little that its not worth it.

And I always have to clarify here that some of us are investors - and we do not look at the prestige of an investment. A good investment must have a good entry point and significant value for upside. A few of you (scroll up) are always talking about "prestige" or looking exclusively at certain districts - I think some are still looking for primary residence. That is the difference. As far as I am concerned, a $400psf investment that grows to $1000psf is a better investment than a $1500psf investment that grows to merely $1700psf. The entry point and IRR is of utmost importance, therefore the "base price" is important and must justify sigficant upside for me to enter.

And whatever some of you say, it still doesnt change the fact (yes, fact) that OCR did outperform CCR for the past 2 years?

BTW, I've sold a property in RCR which i have disclosed in this forum. How many of you disclose your investments and locality? I still have investments - one in a locality that has done very well (more than doubled in 2 years) and another again in RCR. I don't have investments in CCR mainly because i don't believe in the yields and upside potential anymore - at least not in today's prices. I've also said I don't believe in chasing new launches fetching an unreasonable premium to the resale in the vicinity. And I've been consistent in my views. As for now, I've said I won't buy ANYTHING, including OCR.

At least I have a view. Some of you don't have one - and spend more time making snide remarks about people staying in ulu kampung or flaming others with different (but possibly better) investment philosophies. As for which area gives you the greatest bragging rights or prestige, its not important in my investment decision. $2300psf in Leedon Residences? I would rather some of you take a view of what is the upside (if any) instead of suddely putting down people who buy a place "less than $800psf". If someone can buy a place at $400psf and sell at $900psf - I will salute him instead of looking down on him.

devilplate
18-06-11, 13:33
I always look at percentage cap gain.... Anywhere i will consider except geylang....jus me

As for those who r too rich, may not b interested in ocr... Imagine u got one lump sum of 10mil cash to invest at one time, dun make sense to buy 10-20 ocr condos rite? Hehe

Wild Falcon
18-06-11, 13:37
That is the problem with people like you. If you think that this is the best time to buy CCR or Leedon Residences. Defend your view. PRC is coming and PRC don't rent out their properties and will not look at yields etc. blah blah. Say something about your "bullishness" - economy is good, rich PRC coming, some peope need to be 1km of good schools because no affiliation - these are the usual reasons i could think of. If you think someone is overly bearish, I would rather u spend more time explaining your bullishness in CCR or Leedon Residences today, instead of putting others down.

DaytonaSS
18-06-11, 14:56
I would rather some of you take a view of what is the upside (if any) instead of suddely putting down people who buy a place "less than $800psf". If someone can buy a place at $400psf and sell at $900psf - I will salute him instead of looking down on him.

"Personally i see pple whom dont mind $2000 psf development n above pple "very up". Obviously $$$ is not a issue right. Cos they can stay $800 psf in some ulu location. " (ME)

"so what if someone stays in a condo below $800psf or a HDB flat? Some of these guys have much greater dignity and moral values than another person you see "very up" u know. " (YOU)

"If someone can buy a place at $400psf and sell at $900psf - I will salute him instead of looking down on him." (YOU)

"u judge a person by the psf of their house issit? Strange moral values - no need to worship money so much lah. (YOU comment on me)

For the record, u took the 800 ulu location personal. i merely say i see someone whom buy 2000+ psf to step on very capable cos they can stay 800 psf housing in ulu places. Only in ULU location one can get 800 psf prices. There is no linkage of ulu location to moral issues. You bring up moral values and dignity to tie to PSF. No comments on your so call investment values and you do not discriminate.

You respect pple based $$$ on the psf they make on their house? Strange moral values, u must be saluting yourself in front of the mirror everyday.

CCR
19-06-11, 00:54
It's precisely coz OCR properties have outperform CCR in theblast two years, thatnwhy moving forward, CCR prices will go up so as to rever to historical price gap.... Tha is why I think CCR will go up...

Another reason wh I buy only ccr properties coz supply will always be limited while demand is worldwide....so I view it as lower risk and higher potential returns....

On the issue of seeing people very up....
I a
So agree with daytona hat if youncan stay at a 2000+!psf residence, you are somebody, coz the opportunity costs is high... A 1500sq ft CCR property at 2000+ psf can easily rent for 9000k per month...so don't you thinkmthe person deserve for us to see him very up? I also see those who drive a 1m car around... Amazing... Monthly depreciation and costs of running the Car easily 10k man...

mantrix
19-06-11, 06:24
Most people here are vested in some ways or another, so no surprise if views are vested as well.

Personally, I invest in OCR properties simply because the lines of demarcation between CCR, RCR and OCR are drawn by the government - they are not physical barriers (unlike JB and Woodlands separated by the sea) - and these lines have no meaning to the younger generation like myself.

We want the property to be well located near amenities and have good access to transport - and the government is doing its job by setting up suburban hubs to that purpose. The allure of 'CCR' is lost on me - which means if I buy a CCR property at high psf I will have trouble selling it to someone of my age group - unless I can find someone older who finds that tag exclusive.

So the talk about supply and demand...is not really meangingful to me. I am sitting on paper gains for all my properties but had I bought CCRs, not only would they be too compact, the rental yield would have sucked too much.

I think the government may do away with all the CCR, RCR and OCR naming in future - or likely to rezone them.

hyenergix
19-06-11, 07:21
The key assumption is OCR stays where they are in terms of infrastructure, amenities etc to command the high premium and faster psf growth.

Nowadays, government is pumping in so much $ to OCR that the $ is inflating the prices there. There are very few major government projects (except in Marina Bay Financial District and the future MRT stations) in CCR. OCR starts from a lower base, the psf % gain will therefore be higher.

City centers do evolve. E.g. In Netherlands, Amsterdam used to the seat of government, then it was shifted to Den Haag. Rotterdam is the heart of the industry.

In Singapore, I believe we are at the transition phase. My guess is the administrative center will be around Istana, financial center will be in Marina Bay, industry center will be around Jurong East. The MRT links these places together to facilitate the workers movement. As long as you invest in houses around these centers, prices will continue to appreciate faster than in other regions.

teddybear
19-06-11, 08:36
Govt created CCR, RCR, OCR demarcation for planning purposes. Govt will make these disappear? :doh:

What you think, wish, dream is not reality. They don't need to do that, & don't think people pay more just because of that classification. What has that to do with whether you are old or young? :beats-me-man:

CCR,RCR,OCR is just like London zone 1,2,3,4 and then will be further divided into postal codes. Based on your wish, govt should also eliminate postal codes because postal codes is finer segregation of each area in CCR,RCR,OCR & you don't wish to see that.

Supply & demand are not useful to you just because you made a lot of money from OCR properties? I think you are just too young to know the importance of that. There was a time when many youngsters made a lot of money from bull stock market & many think they are the new generation of "stock gods". Obviously, after a few cycles later, many had turned into "stock beggars". This is a bit advise for the youngsters out there. :p

So basically what you are saying & thinking & proposing are for your vested interest? Nevermind, but better talk sensibly, better than those that spread rumors, lies just to serve their own agenda.:doh:

Most people here are vested in some ways or another, so no surprise if views are vested as well.

Personally, I invest in OCR properties simply because the lines of demarcation between CCR, RCR and OCR are drawn by the government - they are not physical barriers (unlike JB and Woodlands separated by the sea) - and these lines have no meaning to the younger generation like myself.

We want the property to be well located near amenities and have good access to transport - and the government is doing its job by setting up suburban hubs to that purpose. The allure of 'CCR' is lost on me - which means if I buy a CCR property at high psf I will have trouble selling it to someone of my age group - unless I can find someone older who finds that tag exclusive.

So the talk about supply and demand...is not really meangingful to me. I am sitting on paper gains for all my properties but had I bought CCRs, not only would they be too compact, the rental yield would have sucked too much.

I think the government may do away with all the CCR, RCR and OCR naming in future - or likely to rezone them.

CCR
19-06-11, 09:43
Agree with you that all are vested in some ways... That's why we join this forum to discuss and debate.... The smart ones will changetheir minds if others make sense, while others choose to stick to their own views...

CCR is never meant for young singaporeans... Even older singaporeans have problems affording them... CCR catchment, targe buyers will NEVER be up graders, young singaporeans, heartlanders.

The targe market is the globally mobile old and new rich... Thats why I mean when I said the supply isnlimited while the demand is growing....

I have to agree that the government is doing a good job, in OCR by providing amenities... And its definitely convenient to have a compass point in senkang, but if we are really honest about it, can compass point or even tam pines central with four malls ever beat orchard and marina area in terms of prestige, variety, accessibibilty to other towns, the buzz, diversity... To me there is no comparison at all....

I am sure there are people who will clai orchard is touristy, etc etc.... Ut honestly if youncross your heart and tell the truth, who wouldn't want to have all the factors I have just mentioned...

devilplate
19-06-11, 10:00
For investment purposes, watever R is fine really as long it makes money for u...not unless u r super rich tat also wana haf collectible ppty to haolian nvm it lose money

If i m super rich, acually i may consider hamilton scotts....the only condo wif sky garage....vy unique n can show off ur lambo, aston....lol

CCR
19-06-11, 10:45
For investment purposes, watever R is fine really as long it makes money for u...not unless u r super rich tat also wana haf collectible ppty to haolian nvm it lose money

If i m super rich, acually i may consider hamilton scotts....the only condo wif sky garage....vy unique n can show off ur lambo, aston....lol

You are right, but Hamilton scotts location so so only.... I think 21 Anguilla park is best....

amk
19-06-11, 11:37
That is the problem with people like you. If you think that this is the best time to buy CCR or Leedon Residences. Defend your view. PRC is coming and PRC don't rent out their properties and will not look at yields etc. blah blah. Say something about your "bullishness" - economy is good, rich PRC coming, some peope need to be 1km of good schools because no affiliation - these are the usual reasons i could think of. If you think someone is overly bearish, I would rather u spend more time explaining your bullishness in CCR or Leedon Residences today, instead of putting others down.

The problem with u is that u always take CCR supporter's opinion to extreme. We say OCR enjoyed a spectacular jump in the last 2 years, and that's the exact reason why OCR now is no longer attractive. And u conclude we are saying this is the "best time to buy CCR" ? And when we say area xyz in CCR is better than abc in OCR because xyz has top schools within 1km, u immediately condemn "you think you have the prestige by living in xyz"? I say u r very bearish rite now, did I say I'm very bullish ? Look we are not here to invite arguments like the famous wenqing. I like to see opinions, and enjoyed your theory of "big OCR areas support big OCR supplies so no over supply in OCR", same as Teddy's theory of "CCR will have the smallest supply in the last decade plus prolonged low interest rate and good SG economy will sustain CCR prices". You got to admit you take that cheeky "look ppl up" comment very personal.

I have investment pty in both CCR and OCR. I disposed one OCR last year, i think i also openly posted here when I did that. For now I'm 60% CCR 40% OCR. If u ask my view now, i would say hunt for prime CCR resale at low px when certain owners cannot hold. (I even posted my story of one CCR unit sold in one week at election date) and avoid all new OCRs.

teddybear
19-06-11, 13:19
Regardless of whatever govt do, there are only so many rich people in Singapore. When they congregates and buy into certain locality in early days, that area's property rises and prices go up to become the current CCR. Once formed, it is usually difficult to shift as not everyone want to move due the familiarity, families, friends, "cronies" all living nearby and also the infrastructure that had been built after spending billions and billions of Dollars and maintenance is cheaper than building new ones.

You think your assumption that OCR gets better will make these rich shift to OCR? Regardless of how Jurong is being developed, it is still an industry estate with all those heavy industries nearby. You think the rich will want to breath in those heavily polluted airs and living near those heavy industries?

If not, how much prices the private properties the OCR condos will go up will ultimately be determined by the income of the middle class population. Are these people earning much more year after year? Apparently it seems this is not so now. The middle income population's income seem to be quite stagnant for the past decade. It seems that the top 10% income earners have increased tremendously and drawing further away, which is also supported by the increasing GINNI coefficient. Come 2015 with the tremendous over-supply of private properties in OCR + huge increase in HDB new flats, we will see the real outcome of what effects that will be. Forumers are warned foremost here. Let's come back to revisit in end of 2015. (May be sadly many forumers would have disappeared just like that J-Dog who lost his dick after betting too heavily after "shorting" properties against our advices). :p

The key assumption is OCR stays where they are in terms of infrastructure, amenities etc to command the high premium and faster psf growth.

Nowadays, government is pumping in so much $ to OCR that the $ is inflating the prices there. There are very few major government projects (except in Marina Bay Financial District and the future MRT stations) in CCR. OCR starts from a lower base, the psf % gain will therefore be higher.

City centers do evolve. E.g. In Netherlands, Amsterdam used to the seat of government, then it was shifted to Den Haag. Rotterdam is the heart of the industry.

In Singapore, I believe we are at the transition phase. My guess is the administrative center will be around Istana, financial center will be in Marina Bay, industry center will be around Jurong East. The MRT links these places together to facilitate the workers movement. As long as you invest in houses around these centers, prices will continue to appreciate faster than in other regions.

teddybear
19-06-11, 13:45
Responses to your statements/comments:

[1] You sold already then say you are bearish? Why don't you say bearish first while you are selling already? Talk about hidden agenda and vested interests and this doesn't portray too good image for yourself.

[2] For high-end properties, prestige is very important. That is why people are willing to pay $58xx psf for MarQ@Paterson when surrounding areas are selling at about $3xxx psf. It is really difficult for people like you to understand. Regardless of how you sing song about your OCR properties, do you think you can get somebody to even pay $1500 psf for your property when surrounding areas are selling at bearly $1000 psf?

[3] Sure, but investment is always about long-term. There are many "stock gods" in the haydays but many had already become "stock beggers" after the few cycles up and down. In next cycle come 2015, let's see how many "property gods" like you are left with in this forum. :p

[4] There is no need to reveal whatever you did in this forum. You see, this is just a forum for discussions and comments, not to provide proofs. I can say I bought MarQ@Paterson at $58xx psf or you say you make multi-millions $$$ from OCR properties (to justify your bullishness on OCR properties previously and asking people to avoid CCR and only buy OCR previously especially your Hillview area and how smooth traffic is over at Hillview to anywhere else (until I point out why there is that perpetual jam at the Upper Bukit Timah Road exit into PIE everyday even during weekend! :doh: )) and nobody will be wiser because of that as nobody can authenticate.

[5] Many of us here have also made our view, which is contrary to yours, unfortunately or fortunately. The unfortunate ones are because you now said you had already sold your OCR property(ies) while those who listen to you and bought into that OCR properties would be stuck with their 4-years SSD and 60% LTV and there is good chance OCR properties will crash with huge over-supply come 2015 will make them curse that somebody here. :banghead:
If they had bought CCR? Well, at least they are protected by the limited supply, and their properties get rented out first (as long as they are willing to lower their rents). Those outlying CCR private properties will be the last to fill up (if there are still so many potential tenants left).

[1] Yes, I've turned rather bearish recently. Don't think anyone should catch the boat now. Not saying there is no upside, just its so little that its not worth it.

[2] And I always have to clarify here that some of us are investors - and we do not look at the prestige of an investment. A good investment must have a good entry point and significant value for upside. A few of you (scroll up) are always talking about "prestige" or looking exclusively at certain districts - I think some are still looking for primary residence. That is the difference. As far as I am concerned, a $400psf investment that grows to $1000psf is a better investment than a $1500psf investment that grows to merely $1700psf. The entry point and IRR is of utmost importance, therefore the "base price" is important and must justify sigficant upside for me to enter.

[3] And whatever some of you say, it still doesnt change the fact (yes, fact) that OCR did outperform CCR for the past 2 years?

[4] BTW, I've sold a property in RCR which i have disclosed in this forum. How many of you disclose your investments and locality? I still have investments - one in a locality that has done very well (more than doubled in 2 years) and another again in RCR. I don't have investments in CCR mainly because i don't believe in the yields and upside potential anymore - at least not in today's prices. I've also said I don't believe in chasing new launches fetching an unreasonable premium to the resale in the vicinity. And I've been consistent in my views. As for now, I've said I won't buy ANYTHING, including OCR.

[5] At least I have a view. Some of you don't have one - and spend more time making snide remarks about people staying in ulu kampung or flaming others with different (but possibly better) investment philosophies. As for which area gives you the greatest bragging rights or prestige, its not important in my investment decision. $2300psf in Leedon Residences? I would rather some of you take a view of what is the upside (if any) instead of suddely putting down people who buy a place "less than $800psf". If someone can buy a place at $400psf and sell at $900psf - I will salute him instead of looking down on him.

teddybear
19-06-11, 13:58
The most unfortunate one would be that somebody who bought the property you sold could have done so after they read all your comments and bought your OCR property. :banghead:
Why didn't you say earlier that you were already looking to sell your OCR property? :scared-2:

[1] You sold already then say you are bearish? Why don't you say bearish first while you are selling already? Talk about hidden agenda and vested interests and this doesn't portray too good image for yourself.

[2] For high-end properties, prestige is very important. That is why people are willing to pay $58xx psf for MarQ@Paterson when surrounding areas are selling at about $3xxx psf. It is really difficult for people like you to understand. Regardless of how you sing song about your OCR properties, do you think you can get somebody to even pay $1500 psf for your property when surrounding areas are selling at bearly $1000 psf?

[3] Sure, but investment is always about long-term. There are many "stock gods" in the haydays but many had already become "stock beggers" after the few cycles up and down. In next cycle come 2015, let's see how many "property gods" like you are left with in this forum. :p

[4] There is no need to reveal whatever you did in this forum. You see, this is just a forum for discussions and comments, not to provide proofs. I can say I bought MarQ@Paterson at $58xx psf or you say you make multi-millions $$$ from OCR properties (to justify your bullishness on OCR properties previously and asking people to avoid CCR and only buy OCR previously especially your Hillview area and how smooth traffic is over at Hillview to anywhere else (until I point out why there is that perpetual jam at the Upper Bukit Timah Road exit into PIE everyday even during weekend! :doh: )) and nobody will be wiser because of that as nobody can authenticate.

[5] Many of us here have also made our view, which is contrary to yours, unfortunately or fortunately. The unfortunate ones are because you now said you had already sold your OCR property(ies) while those who listen to you and bought into that OCR properties would be stuck with their 4-years SSD and 60% LTV and there is good chance OCR properties will crash with huge over-supply come 2015 will make them curse that somebody here. :banghead:
If they had bought CCR? Well, at least they are protected by the limited supply, and their properties get rented out first (as long as they are willing to lower their rents). Those outlying CCR private properties will be the last to fill up (if there are still so many potential tenants left).

[1] Yes, I've turned rather bearish recently. Don't think anyone should catch the boat now. Not saying there is no upside, just its so little that its not worth it.

[2] And I always have to clarify here that some of us are investors - and we do not look at the prestige of an investment. A good investment must have a good entry point and significant value for upside. A few of you (scroll up) are always talking about "prestige" or looking exclusively at certain districts - I think some are still looking for primary residence. That is the difference. As far as I am concerned, a $400psf investment that grows to $1000psf is a better investment than a $1500psf investment that grows to merely $1700psf. The entry point and IRR is of utmost importance, therefore the "base price" is important and must justify sigficant upside for me to enter.

[3] And whatever some of you say, it still doesnt change the fact (yes, fact) that OCR did outperform CCR for the past 2 years?

[4] BTW, I've sold a property in RCR which i have disclosed in this forum. How many of you disclose your investments and locality? I still have investments - one in a locality that has done very well (more than doubled in 2 years) and another again in RCR. I don't have investments in CCR mainly because i don't believe in the yields and upside potential anymore - at least not in today's prices. I've also said I don't believe in chasing new launches fetching an unreasonable premium to the resale in the vicinity. And I've been consistent in my views. As for now, I've said I won't buy ANYTHING, including OCR.

[5] At least I have a view. Some of you don't have one - and spend more time making snide remarks about people staying in ulu kampung or flaming others with different (but possibly better) investment philosophies. As for which area gives you the greatest bragging rights or prestige, its not important in my investment decision. $2300psf in Leedon Residences? I would rather some of you take a view of what is the upside (if any) instead of suddely putting down people who buy a place "less than $800psf". If someone can buy a place at $400psf and sell at $900psf - I will salute him instead of looking down on him.

Wild Falcon
19-06-11, 13:59
I sold one and still have 2. I can still be as bullish as you u know.

I just think at today's price, no one should not be overly bullish, even in CCR or OCR. One shd also think twice about investing in new launches are outrageous premium to resale nearby. Everyone here has vested interest - at least some of us bother to disclose our underlying investments for others to judge our vested interest. You are one of those who have strong views. But there are others in this forum who have NO VIEWS who spend most time criticising others.

I won't say I'm super bearish - or else I will sell everything right? Action speak louder than words. i think with the supply looming and global uncertainty and low yields, one should look elsewhere for better returns. That doesn't mean prices will collapse.

We will always buy or sell based on our beliefs right? In short, all of us are vested in some way - some of us disclose our investments so that others can judge. It's precisely I believe that its about time to take some money off the table that I let one unit go. BTW, while I was selling, I did mention I was selling in this forum. I did not sell at the peak. I'm pretty sure prices went up slightly after I sold. But no regrets.

teddybear
19-06-11, 14:18
Your 2 statements can gel and is totally contradictory of each other:
(a) I've turned rather bearish recently.
(b) I sold one and still have 2. I can still be as bullish as you u know.
"Rather bearish" means can be "quite bearish" <=> "Can still be as bullish" ??? :confused:

Again, as I said, there is no need to say what you own or doing as there is no way to authenticate. Eg, I can say I bought 10 CCR properties recently because I strongly believe the prices are seriously undervalued! What is the point? :p

I sold one and still have 2. I can still be as bullish as you u know.

I just think at today's price, no one should not be overly bullish, even in CCR or OCR. One shd also think twice about investing in new launches are outrageous premium to resale nearby. Everyone here has vested interest - at least some of us bother to disclose our underlying investments for others to judge our vested interest. You are one of those who have strong views. But there are others in this forum who have NO VIEWS who spend most time criticising others.

I won't say I'm super bearish - or else I will sell everything right? Action speak louder than words. i think with the supply looming and global uncertainty and low yields, one should look elsewhere for better returns. That doesn't mean prices will collapse.

We will always buy or sell based on our beliefs right? In short, all of us are vested in some way - some of us disclose our investments so that others can judge. It's precisely I believe that its about time to take some money off the table that I let one unit go. BTW, while I was selling, I did mention I was selling in this forum. I did not sell at the peak. I'm pretty sure prices went up slightly after I sold. But no regrets.

Wild Falcon
19-06-11, 14:19
Anyway, back to the thread proper. For those who believe that Leedon Residences is a steal at $2300psf, please explain your views and what is the upside expected at this entry point. I've stated mine.

DaytonaSS
19-06-11, 14:49
You are one of those who have strong views. But there are others in this forum who have NO VIEWS who spend most time criticising others.

ya, i totally agree with you. There are also some here preaching their view and go ard criticizing other's moral when others are sharing theirs.

You sell cos u belief there is limited upside. Your buyer buys cos he thinks got upside. Some pple prefer OCR some prefer CCR. hope u got the maturity not to slam pple and accept that life is not fair. Dont slam pple just because they decided to put their $$$ on CCR.

DaytonaSS
19-06-11, 15:35
The most unfortunate one would be that somebody who bought the property you sold could have done so after they read all your comments and bought your OCR property. :banghead:
Why didn't you say earlier that you were already looking to sell your OCR property? :scared-2:

the truth is that its going to be hard to sell at good price now, especially for those who are not near to mrt in general OCR area with exception of those in Jurong JLD, Paya lebar, n those with development stories etc .

With SSD 4 years on a resale, buyers know that by the time they can sell, the HUGE OCR supply is coming. After complain so much abt foreign talent, many OCR development NOT within walking distance to MRT is going to be hit very hard when the demand is greatly restrained with controlled FT intake. Those CONDO near MRT n near JLD/paya lebar/ tampiness/Biopolis/Bona Vista/ well located CCR condos will suck up all the better tenants leaving the inferior located developments high n dry. Then all they can say is i buy for own stay.

The trend is very clear on the prices i posted to refute wild falcon on his point that there issnt much 800++ and below condos. Y is the price so ,many may ask? The market already tell u, record COE prices, MRT crowding, + target 6.5m population, accessibility to business hubs is the key factor.

Lower human density, nice environment with access to prestige schools and accessibility via transport options to key hubs will command a HUGE premium. Those whom keep cursing and praying $1000psf for prime properties can only continue to do so.

The stage is set, 4 yr SSD, unprecedented OCR supply, high population density n limited foreigner intake. If i where u, i listen to bro master 3rd eye BJ21T and hold on tightly to a gem and never let go lightly.

As for those ulu located developments, personally i will let go if someone interested. To sustain my point with facts, all u have to do is scroll back n see those 500++, 600++ psf developments(saw a couple FH). If you own one, u probably wonder y pple pay 1300 psf for scala, 1200 for tennery, 880k for DBSS HDB, and going to pay $2300 for Leedon and when i ask for $100 psf more, pple walk away.

At present price points where OCR is so damn near to fake CCR(according to teddy), if one still think ulu OCR(no moral intentions) got many many upside with the grey skys ahead, better go to where the limited sunshine(illustration, no moral intentions) can reach. IF your intention is to buy $500 and sell $1,100, and be saluted, good luck to u.

Pls note that i m presenting my VIEWS, they are damn strong also!

amk
19-06-11, 20:10
Lower human density, nice environment with access to prestige schools and accessibility via transport options to key hubs will command a HUGE premium.

I think BIG units will also start to command a premium as it's becoming rare.

devilplate
19-06-11, 22:08
I think BIG units will also start to command a premium as it's becoming rare.
Unlikely:2cents:

Unless ltv revert bck to 80% so probably beginning of nxt cycle:D

Nxt downturn dun fight for my choiced big units:p

4bdr 1500sqft shd be good:D

DaytonaSS
21-06-11, 20:27
Unlikely:2cents:

Unless ltv revert bck to 80% so probably beginning of nxt cycle:D

Nxt downturn dun fight for my choiced big units:p

4bdr 1500sqft shd be good:D

no no no , go for the 4 bedroom with each attached toilet! 2000sqft. that is power big size. Think can only find it in old old developments.

CCR
21-06-11, 23:33
Demand and supply..... So many small it's now, I am sure the big units demand will be back... And those that wants big units usuallynhave he dough to pay...

hopeful
21-06-11, 23:53
when talking about big units, do we need to reference whether it is OCR or CCR?
For eg, devilplate think 4BR 1500sf is big, perhaps that is big unit in OCR.
However, in D9,D10, 4BR are like 2000-3000sf.
Trillium 2BR already 1399sf.
My ex-unit at Jalan Mutiara 3BR 1927sf.

So big units in traditional prime are bigger than big units in suburbs?

chiaberry
22-06-11, 00:00
no no no , go for the 4 bedroom with each attached toilet! 2000sqft. that is power big size. Think can only find it in old old developments.

You have the floor plans? This type of unit have maid's room or not?

Hmmm....not that keen on location of this one. Quite a long walk to the MRT. Prefer the location of Spanish Village for transport. Wonder if it will en bloc ever?

Don't give me flak about ppl who can pay $4+ million for a unit don't need to walk to the MRT. Not everyone is so dependent on car/chauffeur as what some of you think. :tsk-tsk:

DaytonaSS
22-06-11, 00:27

Hmmm....not that keen on location of this one. Quite a long walk to the MRT. Prefer the location of Spanish Village for transport. Wonder if it will en bloc ever?

Don't give me flak about ppl who can pay $4+ million for a unit don't need to walk to the MRT. Not everyone is so dependent on car/chauffeur as what some of you think. :tsk-tsk:

I was referring to my friends unit at pandan valley 2000 sqft sold at record price.Can see URA . Got maid room I remember. All room got toilet. Very shiok.

devilplate
22-06-11, 00:42
when talking about big units, do we need to reference whether it is OCR or CCR?
For eg, devilplate think 4BR 1500sf is big, perhaps that is big unit in OCR.
However, in D9,D10, 4BR are like 2000-3000sf.
Trillium 2BR already 1399sf.
My ex-unit at Jalan Mutiara 3BR 1927sf.

So big units in traditional prime are bigger than big units in suburbs?
I prefer to buy 1-2bedder in ccr n 3-4bedder in rcr/ocr. To fork out like 3-4mil for a big unit in ccr, i wud rather buy a semi d in let say d15:D

chiaberry
22-06-11, 07:52
Pandan Valley has quite an "ugly" facade (sorry to owners who may be reading this) - almost like HDB. It's a pity because the room sizes are big. But the views/grounds are not too good. Lucky owners who got their 3+ million asking price. It should go en bloc. But the development is too large and I don't think the developers will bite at this point in time.

DC33_2008
22-06-11, 09:40
No news on Pine Grove.
Pandan Valley has quite an "ugly" facade (sorry to owners who may be reading this) - almost like HDB. It's a pity because the room sizes are big. But the views/grounds are not too good. Lucky owners who got their 3+ million asking price. It should go en bloc. But the development is too large and I don't think the developers will bite at this point in time.

amk
22-06-11, 10:02

I know of a project whose 4bd has close to 2000 sqft, each has its own toilet, also has maid's room, AND a separate store room. And it's not even old, TOPed in 2008.

Yes hopeful/Daytona these are the types that I'm referring. 3BD at 1500-1600sqft, 4BD at 2000sqft. and with very little waste space like useless bay window / huge AC ledge/ huge balcony / "pte lift lobby" etc. These types should become rare, and time will come when these are in demand. Just like HK where real luxury units are large and with higher psf/rent. Right now even though I'm not very bullish at this market, I'm looking for this type of units and make an opportunistic buy. Not all resale CCR projects had a jump in price. Most are still stuck at pre 2008/mid-07 level.

I'm beginning to sound like proud owner :cool:

amk
22-06-11, 10:07
My ex-unit at J*** 3BR 1927sf.

u know some projects are just jinxed from day one, for no reason. Your L project looks like one of them. developer takes sooo long to sell. ;)

devilplate
22-06-11, 10:23
I know of a project whose 4bd has close to 2000 sqft, each has its own toilet, also has maid's room, AND a separate store room. And it's not even old, TOPed in 2008.

Yes hopeful/Daytona these are the types that I'm referring. 3BD at 1500-1600sqft, 4BD at 2000sqft. and with very little waste space like useless bay window / huge AC ledge/ huge balcony / "pte lift lobby" etc. These types should become rare, and time will come when these are in demand. Just like HK where real luxury units are large and with higher psf/rent. Right now even though I'm not very bullish at this market, I'm looking for this type of units and make an opportunistic buy. Not all resale CCR projects had a jump in price. Most are still stuck at pre 2008/mid-07 level.

er...big units of 1500-2k sqft may command a premium only in prime district but the problem is prime district no lack of such big units....newly Toped st thomas suites is one of them....jus like certain penthse in orchard command highest psf

i dun tink such big units will ever command a higher psf in ocr locations.
wat i observe in ocr was there r very limited newer projects wif 4bedders.....and tats wat i gona to look out for....newer less den 5yo and 4bedder of size ard 1500sqft....perhaps during nxt recession

ccr i will stick to 1-2bedders.....and perhaps shall buy landed instead of ccr ppty:D

proud owner
22-06-11, 10:35

:cheers6:

i like big unit ...

i like space .....

i have seen 4 bedrooms 3600 sqft
3 bedrooms 2000 sqft
2 bedrooms 1281 sqft

and no bay windows, silly balcony , aircon ledge ...

but they are getting very very rare ...

devilplate
22-06-11, 10:39
:cheers6:

i like big unit ...

i like space .....

i have seen 4 bedrooms 3600 sqft
3 bedrooms 2000 sqft
2 bedrooms 1281 sqft

and no bay windows, silly balcony , aircon ledge ...

but they are getting very very rare ...

u can always buy another landed;)

i dun see the nid to buy real big apts especially the quantum can b huge...better of buying another landed....tats me:D

devilplate
22-06-11, 10:41
er...big units of 1500-2k sqft may command a premium only in prime district but the problem is prime district no lack of such big units....newly Toped st thomas suites is one of them....jus like certain penthse in orchard command highest psf

wat i observe in ocr was there r very limited newer projects wif 4bedders.....and tats wat i gona to look out for....newer less den 5yo and 4bedder of size ard 1500sqft....perhaps during nxt recession

ccr i will stick to 1-2bedders.....and perhaps shall buy landed instead of ccr ppty:D

jus to add: Mi Casa is gona be one of the very few ocr new projects wif decent sized units....3bedder ard 12xxsqft which is rare now...LOL

august
22-06-11, 10:47

ya, Spore private non-landed property went thru a few "era"
some 15 to 20 yrs ago, we have steps in living room
late 90s onward bay window became fasionable
current era (post 2008/09 crisis) is the worst imo becos layout & size are greatly compressed and cannot be considered as luxurious

devilplate
22-06-11, 10:47
still got fairly priced semi -d in frankel:D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/3847171/for-sale-frankel

proud owner
22-06-11, 10:49
u can always buy another landed;)

i dun see the nid to buy real big apts especially the quantum can b huge...better of buying another landed....tats me:D

true lah ...

but again for landed ... its getting harder and harder to find an ideal one ...

one where you WONT be looked down upon ( high rise near by)
one where your neighbours WONT turn into a 4 storey condo
one where its quiet
one where the roads are wide

devilplate
22-06-11, 10:52
true lah ...

but again for landed ... its getting harder and harder to find an ideal one ...

one where you WONT be looked down upon ( high rise near by)
one where your neighbours WONT turn into a 4 storey condo
one where its quiet
one where the roads are wide

roads wide very hard to find wor...

i quite like frankel estate despite the lanes looks normal....those 5-10mins walk to siglap ctr.....hopefully can get one in future

amk
22-06-11, 10:55
in 2007 new launch big was good, u even have PH with terraces having higher PSF than lower floors without terraces. I have a view this trend will come back. In the mean time, not so new projects with big size but not headline-grabbing PSFs are my opportunistic pick. Many of them are below $1700 psf. I'm not looking at those already "fully valued".

possible.... in OCR looks like it's not PSF that matters, it's the quantum. 2M unit is not finding enough demand... but maybe SG is really doing well and 2M in OCR can become norm some day ? :)

proud owner
22-06-11, 10:58
still got fairly priced semi -d in frankel:D

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/3847171/for-sale-frankel

devil

i think this is a street side property ,,,,

frankel ave is the link between upp east coast and upp changi ... the other is siglap ...

so can be noisy and some houses have the bus stop right outside

best would be Dunbar , Roseburn ... but expensive

you might want to also look across the upp east coast .... Keris drive ...

devilplate
22-06-11, 11:01
devil

i think this is a street side property ,,,,

frankel ave is the link between upp east coast and upp changi ... the other is siglap ...

so can be noisy and some houses have the bus stop right outside

best would be Dunbar , Roseburn ... but expensive

you might want to also look across the upp east coast .... Keris drive ...

ya, after closer look i tink it is facing main road:ashamed1:

i m jus looking ard...not buying....i miss landed boat mah...waiting for px to correct abit lor..hopefully 20%:o

DaytonaSS
22-06-11, 20:41
Assuming at $2300 psf High Floor, FH North facing unit with unblock view towards bukit timah hill, would u rate it higher than Silversea say $2400 LH south facing seaview unit, but fronting AYE?

Which one do u guys feel is a better deal if you have the budget?

CCR
26-06-11, 23:38
Maybe coz I was staying near holland area since young..I never really rated east coast.... Don't understand why the prices there can be more expensive than holland...

devilplate
26-06-11, 23:48
Maybe coz I was staying near holland area since young..I never really rated east coast.... Don't understand why the prices there can be more expensive than holland...
Water n east coast park.

I nvr like holland area :rolleyes: prefer to goto siglap:p

Jonathan0503
27-06-11, 08:45

Maybe also due to it's close proximity to the new downtown/city - marina bay- compared to Holland...

devilplate
27-06-11, 08:49
Maybe also due to it's close proximity to the new downtown/city - marina bay- compared to Holland...

tats a gd point...especially true when MCE is up n running:cheers6:

MCE will be the expressway of fortune:D :D :D

http://www.lta.gov.sg/projects/proj_road_mce.htm

Jonathan0503
27-06-11, 13:12
tats a gd point...especially true when MCE is up n running:cheers6:

MCE will be the expressway of fortune:D :D :D

http://www.lta.gov.sg/projects/proj_road_mce.htm

Yah. Think Fort road and Meyer area sure shoot up further in the future.

Should have gotten a unit there last time. Now price too high liao

teddybear
27-06-11, 15:16
That area is now well-known to be the high-class Little India district. :cheers1:

Yah. Think Fort road and Meyer area sure shoot up further in the future.

Should have gotten a unit there last time. Now price too high liao

proud owner
27-06-11, 15:26
That area is now well-known to be the high-class Little India district. :cheers1:

yes Meyer is an Indian name

i hear that the last surviving member of that family ...who inherited the fortune .. is a single ..OLD lady ...

apparently the father was afraid that his fortune would be lost to outsider ..and made his daughter promised not to wed ..

todate shes still single .... and lives in a hotel ....

bargain hunter
27-06-11, 15:35
what's the point of promising not to wed? eventually also no heir.

yes Meyer is an Indian name

i hear that the last surviving member of that family ...who inherited the fortune .. is a single ..OLD lady ...

apparently the father was afraid that his fortune would be lost to outsider ..and made his daughter promised not to wed ..

todate shes still single .... and lives in a hotel ....

proud owner
27-06-11, 15:37
what's the point of promising not to wed? eventually also no heir.

i dunno man

but if you have friends / relatives in hotel industry ... check with them ... it may be true ...

i hear shes a permanent resident at one of the hotels in town ...

devilplate
27-06-11, 16:27
Huat argh!!! Dun underestimate the power of ahpuhnehneh:D

teddybear
27-06-11, 21:28
I won't under-estimate, but I won't want to be swimming in the same swimming pool where they congregates (not sure got coconut oil floating around & smell)? Do they still use as much everyday? :beats-me-man:

Huat argh!!! Dun underestimate the power of ahpuhnehneh:D

august
27-06-11, 22:09
I won't under-estimate, but I won't want to be swimming in the same swimming pool where they congregates (not sure got coconut oil floating around & smell)? Do they still use as much everyday? :beats-me-man:

dun like the idea of swimming in the ganges lol

CCR
27-06-11, 23:32
So now east coast more prestigiousmthan holland?

devilplate
28-06-11, 00:23
So now east coast more prestigiousmthan holland?
Nothing beats thomson grand now....2nd to none....hehe

kingkong1984
28-06-11, 02:01
Nothing beats thomson grand now....2nd to none....hehe
Harder to sell and slow moving unless oversea buyers grab!

hyenergix
28-06-11, 07:01
Wrong post!

CCR
14-07-11, 09:55
Heard Guocoland will launch right after Chinese ghost month

kane
14-07-11, 10:08
Heard Guocoland will launch right after Chinese ghost month

It would disrupt the momentum of their launch if they started it now. But is the guided price 2300psf.

azeoprop
05-06-12, 17:07
http://vimeo.com/39455811
http://www.leedonresidences.net/
Till now still no sound no sight? :beats-me-man:

Komo
05-06-12, 18:10
http://vimeo.com/39455811
http://www.leedonresidences.net/
Till now still no sound no sight? :beats-me-man:
the structure is popping up quite nicely...but not sure if the surrounding hdb is out of place or itself is out of place:D
...but interlace is sure looking great!!!:D :D

focus
05-06-12, 18:14
From the commercial... I thought selling to angmoh in angmoh land.

CCR
05-06-12, 18:42
I feel e hdb in Farrer road is really out of place.... Higher end condos there with GCb at Wollerton and leedon area, so maybe once they tear down the holland village hdb they might do a sers to the flats at farrer road and then the whole stretch will be private condos....

azeoprop
05-06-12, 20:10
Is this the only new big FH land coming into the market now? The other I can think of is Vacanza and Flamingo valley.

:beats-me-man:

Wild Falcon
06-06-12, 10:10
More like the d'Leedon is out of place. just like the Martin Pl Residences say the Buddhist Lodge is out of place and insist it moves out. Come on, things that have been there earlier for eons has heritage and can't be out of place. It's the new abominations that doesn't take into consideration the surroundings that is out of place. HDB flats is part of SG's heritage - not another clinical glass block.

The commercial is meaningless and has zero resemblance to the actual location.

I feel e hdb in Farrer road is really out of place.... Higher end condos there with GCb at Wollerton and leedon area, so maybe once they tear down the holland village hdb they might do a sers to the flats at farrer road and then the whole stretch will be private condos....

focus
06-06-12, 14:04
More like the d'Leedon is out of place. just like the Martin Pl Residences say the Buddhist Lodge is out of place and insist it moves out. Come on, things that have been there earlier for eons has heritage and can't be out of place. It's the new abominations that doesn't take into consideration the surroundings that is out of place. HDB flats is part of SG's heritage - not another clinical glass block.

The commercial is meaningless and has zero resemblance to the actual location.

+LIKED.

Admin, try to put a LIKE Button leh.. now facebook age alreay.. must have like buttoN! ..

wendytan
12-08-12, 22:52
Even though i can't afford to buy this Leedon Residences,

still curious to take a look at their floor plan.

Anyone ?