PDA

View Full Version : Boutique apt twenty one Richards and casa cambio

tally
03-06-11, 20:14
Hi all,

Looking for a small two bedders apt. Went to terrasse pre launch but could not bring myself to buy at over 1k Psf for a 99 yr. There are no showrooms for two bedders for terrasse, I guess they are more focused on moving their 3 and 4 bedders.

Now agent recommending two other smaller development 21 Richards near richards ave and casa cambio near lim tua tow. Both 999 I think. Anyone has heard abt these two developments? Kovan seems to be a hot area recently.

Of course rationally a voice is telling me to wait for 2014 when the oversupply situation will cause a drop in price...or am I still in dreamland?

linchong84
03-06-11, 20:17
Hi all,

Looking for a small two bedders apt. Went to terrasse pre launch but could not bring myself to buy at over 1k Psf for a 99 yr. There are no showrooms for two bedders for terrasse, I guess they are more focused on moving their 3 and 4 bedders.

Now agent recommending two other smaller development 21 Richards near richards ave and casa cambio near lim tua tow. Both 999 I think. Anyone has heard abt these two developments? Kovan seems to be a hot area recently.

Of course rationally a voice is telling me to wait for 2014 when the oversupply situation will cause a drop in price...or am I still in dreamland?

Depends on what you buying it for.. if u buying for self-stay, just buy something that you like.. if buying to rent, better buy one with good location (near mrt or big commercial/industrial/international school type of places).. if buying to sell in 3-4 years time, then you might need to think carefully..

ysyap
03-06-11, 23:53
Hi all,

Of course rationally a voice is telling me to wait for 2014 when the oversupply situation will cause a drop in price...or am I still in dreamland?Never heard of these two developments but the project at Lim Tua Tow is not very near to MRT. Nearest is actually Serangoon but its 15 mins breeze walk. Anyway Kovan has already been hot for at least 3 years and if that is recent, then ok.
If buying for own stay, no need to wait for 2014 lah. More important to find that dream home first instead of delaying! :D

doraemon1
05-06-11, 09:39
yes, if buying for self-stay, it doesn't really matter as you won't sell in the short term anyway.