PDA

View Full Version : THE MILTONIA RESIDENCES - Miltonia Close @ Yishun, By Hoi Hup Sunway Miltonia Pte Ltd

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

rattydrama
03-06-11, 22:37
Serious? Isit gona b vy loud?:scared-3:

should be rite...maybe golfter got to verify.
buzzing sound, not annoying type.

3bedder + utility facing pool can grab @ 850psf?:p

rattydrama
03-06-11, 22:38
If there is netting, the psf can drop 200psf...hahahaha

now already got fence. the view @ showflat site is great but not the actual site. haha

devilplate
03-06-11, 22:44
should be rite...maybe golfter got to verify.
buzzing sound, not annoying type.

3bedder + utility facing pool can grab @ 850psf?:p
Seriously, tat location really got nothing except the view....totally no amenities....

Pool facing vy common wor....den i rather u get woodhaven

rattydrama
03-06-11, 22:48
That is for signal. Maybe got radiation fears?

Seriously, the layouts could be better.

What is that silly h shaped thing for the ground floors? For dogs?

actually i am more concern of the taking off noise created from the seletar aerospace just 7 min drive from miltonia....just wondering what will be the noise level?

activities range from aerospace maintenance, repair and overhaul, design and manufacturing of aerospace systems n components to business and general aviation activities such as TRAINING campus for pilots, aviation professional and technical personnel......

training include flying extensively or not?

noise is something that will really put me off.

rattydrama
03-06-11, 22:54
Seriously, tat location really got nothing except the view....totally no amenities....

Pool facing vy common wor....den i rather u get woodhaven

this one also inclusive of golf and reservoir view different leh....all the front stack 19,18,23,22,39,38,81,80 think pple sure grab...
pool view + golf view should be somehing like 43....or 21 2 bedder perfect if level 4.....

agent say 2 year free membership @ OCC for purchase of any penthouse unit.

woodheaven ... not considering....I quite like this place as there is no crowd at all.

devilplate
03-06-11, 22:59
this one also inclusive of golf and reservoir view different leh....all the front stack 19,18,23,22,39,38,81,80 think pple sure grab...
pool view + golf view should be somehing like 43....or 21 2 bedder perfect if level 4.....

agent say 2 year free membership @ OCC for purchase of any penthouse unit.

woodheaven ... not considering....I quite like this place as there is no crowd at all.
This project i will only consider stk 38 penthse....the rest not keen....750psf? :rolleyes:

rattydrama
03-06-11, 23:02
This project i will only consider stk 38 penthse....the rest not keen....750psf? :rolleyes:

stack 38... haha got a big grown up tree not sure will it block your view or not.....

750psf I think got chance... 1.5m wor....

devilplate
03-06-11, 23:06
stack 38... haha got a big grown up tree not sure will it block your view or not.....

750psf I think got chance... 1.5m wor....
Heard goto ballot to see who enter the showflat first on tat day of preview....

Must siam the red pole

rattydrama
03-06-11, 23:13
Heard goto ballot to see who enter the showflat first on tat day of preview....

Must siam the red pole

I saw Li Nangxing ex-wife today in the showflat showing to potential buyer......... wow... pretty leh..

must give check first.

anyway for some ground floor units, the ceiling height is 5.3m.

do you know the noise level from aerospace gonna to be bad?

devilplate
03-06-11, 23:17
I saw Li Nangxing ex-wife today in the showflat showing to potential buyer......... wow... pretty leh..

must give check first.

anyway for some ground floor units, the ceiling height is 5.3m.

do you know the noise level from aerospace gonna to be bad?
She whr got pretty:p

Nid to ask xan liao for potential noise....

Hey, they will build netting anot....:scared-3:
Imagine u pay so much for the penthse but later on see netting....hahaha immediately no value liao

rattydrama
03-06-11, 23:54
She whr got pretty:p

Nid to ask xan liao for potential noise....

Hey, they will build netting anot....:scared-3:
Imagine u pay so much for the penthse but later on see netting....hahaha immediately no value liao

miltonia got to build own fencing like any other condo else no security.
as for the netting, it should be the onus of OCC to decide if they want to build or not else if the golf ball hit any of the unit and suay suay break the glass, who is responsible? :2cents: just my thought.

haha immediately your offer price drop to 600psf now haha.

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 08:33
Occ can really screw up big time for u. It's their TURF. Can relocate the whole maintenance building forward or relocate the red pole anytime. U just LAN LAN if so. Especially after Completion.

Flight quite ok, not too near and there are regulations.

Go get the shop, one and only.

fan
04-06-11, 09:11
Serious? Isit gona b vy loud?:scared-3:

The alarm is quite loud but doesnt last long, usually will sound as you hear the 1st thunder.

khatib855
04-06-11, 09:34
is the show room for preview

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 09:39
is the show room for preview
Haha, yes, free preview of showroom 24 hrs from outside at the car park.

If want to go inside, make a appointment with fellow agents here. Richard from ERA haha.

Prepare your cheque.

Chonngpang
04-06-11, 10:01
I was wondering if anyone has encounter placing the 5 percent and not exercise the option...forfeiting the few thousands..any after thoughts to share..?

devilplate
04-06-11, 10:03
I was wondering if anyone has encounter placing the 5 percent and not exercise the option...forfeiting the few thousands..any after thoughts to share..?

if u found out tat u cant secure a loan....u better dun exercise it

linchong84
04-06-11, 10:18

I know of someone who did otp, but did not exercise after realising his unblock views is gone when hdb announced a bto near that development..

rattydrama
04-06-11, 10:59

must do home work before you sign else waste money. check with your banker. 40% d/p .. most should be able to get loan rite?

devilplate
04-06-11, 11:16
must do home work before you sign else waste money. check with your banker. 40% d/p .. most should be able to get loan rite?

cannot assume all taking 60% loan rite

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 12:08
Seriously spent some time studying the floor plans.

Really CMI... anyone else think so?

The good ones are the 3+ utility but that can be too small for those who are looking at 4 bedders.

The 4 bedders penthouses... really no wow factor except the wild balcony. Let's see if the prices can compensate for it.

I kinda like H20's 4 bedder (River view) lay out after looking at this one.

devilplate
04-06-11, 12:32
Seriously spent some time studying the floor plans.

Really CMI... anyone else think so?

The good ones are the 3+ utility but that can be too small for those who are looking at 4 bedders.

The 4 bedders penthouses... really no wow factor except the wild balcony. Let's see if the prices can compensate for it.

I kinda like H20's 4 bedder (River view) lay out after looking at this one.

i tot the 4bedder penthse got very nice layout??? its really very nice ....i love the master room....big big! and the staircase is nicely tucked away tat dun cause any obstruction.....the living rm 270degree view....and common br all quite decent size....close to perfect layout......but other den tat, all other layouts so-so....some quite jialat

mantrix
04-06-11, 12:47
i tot the 4bedder penthse got very nice layout??? its really very nice ....i love the master room....big big! and the staircase is nicely tucked away tat dun cause any obstruction.....the living rm 270degree view....and common br all quite decent size....close to perfect layout......but other den tat, all other layouts so-so....some quite jialat

I submit my cheque liao! This one is mine! :D :D :D

devilplate
04-06-11, 12:50
I submit my cheque liao! This one is mine! :D :D :D

excellent choice!

21st june or 25th june den preview rite?

i still got time to decide

its really very nice 4bedder penthse! i tink 750psf can grab....only downside....scared they build netting and tats it

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 12:51

I like the stairs too. However, the living room is like a gold fish tank. Will it be hot inside?

If you study the plans carefully, the sharp edge of your living room/master bed room is pointing across to the next block and the next block is also pointing towards you. Don't think that is really good in terms of fengshui.

Prices out only on 23rd June.

I find the living room too small. The size bigger than the balcony? No right? Very unbalanced and not proportionate.

The house should be similar to a palm. The living room at the center of the palm while the rooms are fingers. The index finger should be the kitchen. The other 4 bed rooms are to be like the 4 rooms, similar in shape but different in size. That is for a single floor penthouse.

For double deck, it should be two palms together and keep the last two fingers closed. the living room would still have to be big as that is the center of the palm. You have the left and the right together to form a shell shape. It should be balanced.

devilplate
04-06-11, 12:52
wah kingkong....too chim for me...i really duno wat u toking about....:ashamed1: :scared-5:

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 12:54
wah kingkong....too chim for me...i really duno wat u toking about....:ashamed1: :scared-5:

haha... simple terms. Your living room is pointing to the living room next block. The next block masterbed room is pointing to your masterbed room. 45 degrees pointing at 45 degrees. Dun want to say further.

The price could save it.

devilplate
04-06-11, 12:57
haha... simple terms. Your living room is pointing to the living room next block. The next block masterbed room is pointing to your masterbed room. 45 degrees pointing at 45 degrees. Dun want to say further.

The price could save it.

hehe...duno u r into FS wor....smthing like interlace la u mean? buy those outer penthse like stack 38 la....no sharp angles pointing right at u right?

other den tat, i duno wat u mean by palm, fingers....i got headache....lol:p

and i tink landed suits u best....buy original and old houses n rebuild to ur taste:D

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 13:01
the whole universal has a system. A natural system. it has to be in harmony with one another. Just believe in yourself. What feels right is good enough for u. Go see it and try to feel the place and the house first.

linchong84
04-06-11, 13:02
excellent choice!

21st june or 25th june den preview rite?

i still got time to decide

its really very nice 4bedder penthse! i tink 750psf can grab....only downside....scared they build netting and tats it

I think this is more for self-stay one.. U sure u want to stay there?

devilplate
04-06-11, 13:06
I think this is more for self-stay one.. U sure u want to stay there?

duno yet...mabe keep vacant n let go when price is right....the ideal is to get the best penthse and i will not settle for second best

mantrix
04-06-11, 13:10
Kingkong u tok all that cheem universal arcane stuff trying to discourage us to fight with you ar?

I rem you were very interested in this project leh...

ysyap
04-06-11, 13:11
duno yet...mabe keep vacant n let go when price is right....the ideal is to get the best penthse and i will not settle for second bestPenthouse is certainly very attractive... I've seen several penthouses from Clovers to Minton, think its really very nice and cosy... with good views... :D Go for it!

linchong84
04-06-11, 13:14
duno yet...mabe keep vacant n let go when price is right....the ideal is to get the best penthse and i will not settle for second best

U want the best ph then u better engage a very senior agent and pass him cheque asap..

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 14:33
Kingkong u tok all that cheem universal arcane stuff trying to discourage us to fight with you ar?

I rem you were very interested in this project leh...

looking but not trying to talk down. Just hesitant now as hoping layout plans are much better.

Anyway undecided yet. See how.

My top preference #05-26, pool view plus reserviour view. 50% 50% bet on that. LOL.

mantrix
04-06-11, 16:45
looking but not trying to talk down. Just hesitant now as hoping layout plans are much better.

Anyway undecided yet. See how.

My top preference #05-26, pool view plus reserviour view. 50% 50% bet on that. LOL.

Full reservoir view for me but at what cost? 750psf? 850psf???

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 17:29
Full reservoir view for me but at what cost? 750psf? 850psf???

been informed in the $8xx psf average range.

So perhaps using $850 psf and x 2000 sqf, you pay about 1.7 m (too high) and might as well get shaugnessy at 1.5 million.

this should be 1.5 million or below to make it attractive.

My take on the psf. $700 to 750 psf and the selling price should be 1.5 million and below.

devilplate
04-06-11, 17:45
been informed in the $8xx psf average range.

So perhaps using $850 psf and x 2000 sqf, you pay about 1.7 m (too high) and might as well get shaugnessy at 1.5 million.

this should be 1.5 million or below to make it attractive.

My take on the psf. $700 to 750 psf and the selling price should be 1.5 million and below.
If im the developer, i will priced the outermost penthse at 850psf den progressively lower for inner units....from 700-850psf....wat u timk?

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 17:56
If im the developer, i will priced the outermost penthse at 850psf den progressively lower for inner units....from 700-850psf....wat u timk?

not really.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/3349917/for-sale-the-canopy-4br-ph

base price there... quite low.

I will always price the pool view higher.

For golf view and what not view, it depends as the views are not guaranteed and buyers might not want to pay a premium for that kind of thing.

Whereas the pool, it will not run away.

hyenergix
04-06-11, 19:12
Big condos pool surely noisy. I will pay a premium for peaceful resevoir view.

kingkong1984
04-06-11, 21:41

as mentioned, willing buyer willing seller, up to u.

Xan
04-06-11, 22:20

Yap, that's always the case. Even those pool facing units in shaughnessy, u gotta endure the screaming and laughter of kids in the swimming pool. That's why I go for golf course view facing. U will never go wrong. Very serene, peaceful and quiet.

devilplate
04-06-11, 22:28
Yap, that's always the case. Even those pool facing units in shaughnessy, u gotta endure the screaming and laughter of kids in the swimming pool. That's why I go for golf course view facing. U will never go wrong. Very serene, peaceful and quiet.
How about mozzies and plane noise?

Did golf ball ever fly into ur estate?

Xan
04-06-11, 22:45
How about mozzies and plane noise?

Did golf ball ever fly into ur estate?

I keep hearing pple saying plane noise due to seletar air base, I was puzzled coz I never heard any before. Never had a chance to see a golf ball flying to my window, not even near the fence. U guys can buy without any worries...must trust me, I won't lie. :)

Mozzies, hmm slightly lar...

devilplate
04-06-11, 22:49
I keep hearing pple saying plane noise due to seletar air base, I was puzzled coz I never heard any before. Never had a chance to see a golf ball flying to my window, not even near the fence. U guys can buy without any worries...must trust me, I won't lie. :)

Noted wif tks:)

devilplate
04-06-11, 22:52
Was told tat there is abt 100extra car lots!

But the porcelain tiles looks very dull n cheap:tsk-tsk:

If i really get one, i will request the developer dun lay the tiles for me....

mantrix
05-06-11, 06:44
Was told tat there is abt 100extra car lots!

But the porcelain tiles looks very dull n cheap:tsk-tsk:

If i really get one, i will request the developer dun lay the tiles for me....

In the end all the investors here end up buying Miltonia for own-stay and end up living together...LOL

Xan
05-06-11, 07:12
In the end all the investors here end up buying Miltonia for own-stay and end up living together...LOL

Yap, I was puzzled too, didn't expect the forum gurus to have interest on this underdog piece of land. It is neither near mrt or amenities...but definitely very peaceful and quiet to stay.

At first I'm not interested, looks like must also go see see look look.

Xan
05-06-11, 07:46
Of cos if it is launched at an average price of 800 to 850psf, then terrasse, foresque and h2o, all at 950psf , 1100psf and 950 psf respectively will eat grass. 3 of them equally no amenities or mrt. Only h2o has a useless LRT with it's surrounding quite undeveloped yet.
Only miltonia and foresque got view. But miltonia got better unblocked view.

Compared miltonia with 8CY, definitely miltonia is more conducive for self stay. But 8CY is slightly cheaper.

Probably the gurus had also thought of all these points.
In addition, there is no new and earlier condo next to miltonia..which means to say that buyers didnt feel as if they are paying a premium or kenna chop carrot. unlike foresque vs tree house...those who bought foresque are paying much higher and really need to take 10 yrs to repent. They must wait for tree house sub sale to happen first before their turn.. Si beh cham.

Only shaugh is besides miltonia but they are of different league and I don't see they will sabo each other in terms of price, rent or Subsale. I make this point coz I'm always not comfortable to live in a piece of land with a lot of developments, reminds me of livia, nv that plot. Rental and subsale will be damn competitive.

In terms of profit gain, most likely miltonia will still have some room to move.
My :2cents:

Komo
05-06-11, 09:09
This is my biggest concern:D
How to tackle it? Stay indoors and enclosed?

casperwestie
05-06-11, 09:19
The price psf should be compared to Estuary...not 8Courtyards. I think shld be around starting from $850 psf...

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 09:37
The price psf should be compared to Estuary...not 8Courtyards. I think shld be around starting from $850 psf...
Hey newbie, sure or not? Anyhow shoot? Where is your source?

It's average 8xx psf and if 850 psf for a 2000 sqf penthouse, must repent for 9 years. That is when canopy penthouse will be available in the market and should be 50 percent increase from 1 million.

Anyway the future is unknown, just hope that 1997 is not repeated. Kana fried for 10 yrs still down under.

casperwestie
05-06-11, 09:50
It's my estimate only. Price shld not be lower than The Estuary (nearest Condo) or 8Courtyards (latest condo launch in the vicinity). Estuary was from $8xxpsf and 8Courtyards $7xxpsf. It should command certain premium pricing because of view-location mah.

Final decision is by developer...

devilplate
05-06-11, 10:03
It's my estimate only. Price shld not be lower than The Estuary (nearest Condo) or 8Courtyards (latest condo launch in the vicinity). Estuary was from $8xxpsf and 8Courtyards $7xxpsf. It should command certain premium pricing because of view-location mah.

Final decision is by developer...

estuary is better located and they have better reservoir views leh....

miltonia only 4th flr and penthse will hf gd views and its very inaccessible and zero amenities....either u take condo shuttle service or u call a cab

check the masterplan too, all the land surrounding miltonia is slated for residential....the football field plot ratio 2.1 can build taller like estuary and will be overlooking miltonia.....

however, miltonia got 1st mover advantage assuming economy still doing good for next few yrs....

just my thoughts:2cents: :D

devilplate
05-06-11, 10:05
Hey newbie, sure or not? Anyhow shoot? Where is your source?

It's average 8xx psf and if 850 psf for a 2000 sqf penthouse, must repent for 9 years. That is when canopy penthouse will be available in the market and should be 50 percent increase from 1 million.

Anyway the future is unknown, just hope that 1997 is not repeated. Kana fried for 10 yrs still down under.

reasonable pricing for miltonia will be 50psf cheaper den canberra res?

DaytonaSS
05-06-11, 10:16
estuary is better located and they have better reservoir views leh....

miltonia only 4th flr and penthse will hf gd views and its very inaccessible and zero amenities....either u take condo shuttle service or u call a cab

check the masterplan too, all the land surrounding miltonia is slated for residential....the football field plot ratio 2.1 can build taller like estuary and will be overlooking miltonia.....

however, miltonia got 1st mover advantage assuming economy still doing good for next few yrs....

just my thoughts:2cents: :D

IMHO yishun area prices super suppressed because of CTE. After years of witnessing CTE get from bad to worst traffic + ERP, i made a mental note all district that need to use CTE to go home/to work avoid at all cost. Only CTE get super traffic 24/7 365 days.

devilplate
05-06-11, 10:18
IMHO yishun area prices super suppressed because of CTE. After years of witnessing CTE get from bad to worst traffic + ERP, i made a mental note all district that need to use CTE to go home/to work avoid at all cost. Only CTE get super traffic 24/7 365 days.

yes....agree;)

things will only gets better when NSE is up which will take 8-10yrs:scared-3:

devilplate
05-06-11, 10:20
Yap, I was puzzled too, didn't expect the forum gurus to have interest on this underdog piece of land. It is neither near mrt or amenities...but definitely very peaceful and quiet to stay.

At first I'm not interested, looks like must also go see see look look.

i actually write off miltonia after visiting the site.....but now getting tempted again after looking at the siteplan and the 4bedder penthse layout plus bonus 100 extra car lots

again, i am very price sensitive....i tink this location shd command 50psf lesser den canberra res?:2cents:

casperwestie
05-06-11, 10:34
Well maybe for larger units eg penthouse (2000sqf) maybe the price fr $750psf. The other smaller units fr $8xxpsf...

It's interesting speculating these prices...

devilplate
05-06-11, 10:36
Well maybe for larger units eg penthouse (2000sqf) maybe the price fr $750psf. The other smaller units fr $8xxpsf...

It's interesting speculating these prices...

i am actually expecting poor facing 2/3bedder units from 750psf....1bedder shd b from 900psf

DaytonaSS
05-06-11, 10:38
i actually write off miltonia after visiting the site.....but now getting tempted again after looking at the siteplan and the 4bedder penthse layout plus bonus 100 extra car lots

again, i am very price sensitive....i tink this location shd command 50psf lesser den canberra res?:2cents:
couple of years ago, i saw a 32 units cluster housing new development in yo chu kang, cant remember the size, it comes with lift for the 3 1/2 storey. Was damn tempted to buy for 1.2m only, but think of CTE give up the plan. It would be nice to stay but guaranteed to be tortured daily on CTE. Hope the situation improves for our bros taking CTE daily.

Lovelle
05-06-11, 10:39
this location is quite price sensitive, devil.

if downturn , this location shld be even more sensitive. More opinion, can always get miltonia in future...

devilplate
05-06-11, 10:50
this location is quite price sensitive, devil.

if downturn , this location shld be even more sensitive. More opinion, can always get miltonia in future...

anyway slim chance i will get la....only eyeing one particular unit only...if its snap up others...tats it

devilplate
05-06-11, 11:02
couple of years ago, i saw a 32 units cluster housing new development in yo chu kang, cant remember the size, it comes with lift for the 3 1/2 storey. Was damn tempted to buy for 1.2m only, but think of CTE give up the plan. It would be nice to stay but guaranteed to be tortured daily on CTE. Hope the situation improves for our bros taking CTE daily.

our bro here Xan bot his Shaug for 800k....now almost doubled.....i tink any location also can make $ but it all depends on the entry price at tat time

for eg projects in equally ulu area like ferraria park....was launched in early 07 for only 550psf-600psf.....check out the prices now.....transacted 9xxpsf oredi and now all units asking 1kpsf+....LOL

Xan
05-06-11, 12:18
I bought shaugh because I don't take cte to work, I took sle. Very smooth.
I bought shaugh tat time is also a form of gamble, 800k in 2006 is considered high in quantum. I can buy the sail two bedder at that kind of price. Which means now I shld :banghead:. Anyway, I can't regret and cannot regret. I need the space, I'm price sensitive too. Sometimes I buy with gut feel. You may ask why never buy spring hill which is nearer to ssc. But sometimes there's not much logic in terms of buying for self stay, u like the place and u just go for it.

If u like the place, u will give 1000 reasons to defend it. If u don't like the place, u will give 1000 reasons to humdum it.

Xan
05-06-11, 12:23
In the whole north area, can I say estuary's location is one of the best?

linchong84
05-06-11, 12:24
At the current market situation, if want to buy OCR and not NOT for self-stay, it only make sense to buy good location (ie beside mrt).. Miltonia is too far up north with no mrt, buying now for non-self-stay is throwing money aimlessly..

azeoprop
05-06-11, 12:31
No more buying for me until defered payment scheme is back again... :p

linchong84
05-06-11, 12:32

Actually to be honest, I would say estuary is the least of the evils.. Khatib ha no shopping centre amenities, and lentor drive is a bloody pain.. And the walk to mrt is not really that near lah.. Is hdb going to release any pte condo land beside yishun mrt soon? That one I will chiong..

devilplate
05-06-11, 12:32
At the current market situation, if want to buy OCR and not NOT for self-stay, it only make sense to buy good location (ie beside mrt).. Miltonia is too far up north with no mrt, buying now for non-self-stay is throwing money aimlessly..

just did a quick search on pptyguru, even parkview asking 7xxpsf:scared-1:

its definitely cheaper to look for new launches now....hahahaha no wonder 8cy selling so well

devilplate
05-06-11, 12:34
Actually to be honest, I would say estuary is the least of the evils.. Khatib ha no shopping centre amenities, and lentor drive is a bloody pain.. And the walk to mrt is not really that near lah.. Is hdb going to release any pte condo land beside yishun mrt soon? That one I will chiong..

wait for bedok one lor or the punggol....both next to mrt wif integrated malls....i tink will be super hot!

mantrix
05-06-11, 12:35

In terms of pure far north, I would think so if you look at proximity to MRT and amenities. Sunplaza and Yee Tee residences the best but they are really UP north. Woodsvale and Northoaks also near to MRT, along with Rosewood and Canberra Residences.

But all 99LH leh.

The new star would be the plot of land next to Causeway Point. 900psf I grab :D

devilplate
05-06-11, 12:40
yew tee res asking 9xxpsf!:scared-1:

wow....new launches r cheaper! haha

linchong84
05-06-11, 12:53
wait for bedok one lor or the punggol....both next to mrt wif integrated malls....i tink will be super hot!

Dunno enough budget or not leh.. What if punggol launch at 1.3k psf and bedok at 1.5k psf? Still worth it or not? Yishun still got hope cos they haven't break 1k psf yet.. If yishun mrt can have new launch at 1 - 1.1k psf, it will be good.. But northeast and east already shoot so high liao so dunno how inflated those 2 will be..

mantrix
05-06-11, 12:53
yew tee res asking 9xxpsf!:scared-1:

wow....new launches r cheaper! haha

i think low chance for Causeway Point plot to be less than 1K psf lah...hoping only...maybe got chance for PH to get 900psf because the shoppers can see you naked in the jacuzzi from the MSCP...:scared-1:

devilplate
05-06-11, 13:00
i pity homebuyers now....everywhr so ex!

esparis/whitewater EC aso asking 7xxpsf liao

3C
05-06-11, 14:08
Hey Guys,

Anyone can give comments?

NV at pasir ris agent call me say 3 bedders left few units good buy at abt 850 psf. As this project is near MRT, I am thinking hard. Maybe self stay for awhile then decide whether to rent out.

Project near MRT hard to come by. Is it a good buy?:confused:

hyenergix
05-06-11, 14:19
Got further discount of$2888 if you are a previous customer of CDL. If you are buying I can 'refer' you then we can split the discount 50:50 :D

Lovelle
05-06-11, 14:19
Hey Guys,

NV at pasir ris agent call me say 3 bedders left few units good buy at abt 850 psf. As this project is near MRT, I am thinking hard. Maybe self stay for awhile then decide whether to rent out.

for now ok, if downturn, maybe repent to $700 psf

mantrix
05-06-11, 14:21
Hey Guys,

Pls post in the NV thread. This is for MR in far north, not far east :)

rattydrama
05-06-11, 15:12
i think low chance for Causeway Point plot to be less than 1K psf lah...hoping only...maybe got chance for PH to get 900psf because the shoppers can see you naked in the jacuzzi from the MSCP...:scared-1:

causeway is the best location in the north. 1.5psf maybe possible cos u can take the train from here to check point in future once it is being built. This is the only place with enough land to build but I am not sure when it will happen, maybe another 8 years or so.

rattydrama
05-06-11, 17:25
the estuary was launch at 650psf whereabout or about 1.0xm for the 4 bedder.
canopy price ard 500psf for penthouses, also around 1m if not wrong.

suddenly i feel that if the developer want to move sale, then have to be realistic on their pricing.

just take an example. $500psf mark up another 20% for EC status & market up another 10% for good view then the price would just be 660psf wor...

if the developer selling 850psf...with this kind of finishing erm n every condo has a swimming pool. whats the dif?

this place quite cmi for investor. this is stictly for own stay. rental not quite possible. need to have own car.

for those with good views, there are only selective few units and those fronting occ will sell. (but not sure if it will be blocked by trees) As for the rest units, maybe have to wait longer in order to move sale. :2cents: :2cents:

I will only buy if the price is right. :p

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 18:07
Yes ratty, I share the same views.

Either they price to sell or price to hold as this location CMI.

The base price of all would be shaugnessy psf of 4xx psf. But that is not realistic as the land bid price is also around that. That is the min price.

The max price is capped by lilydale and the canopy, the nearest equivalent. But they are not available at the same time as lilydale is older and canopy comes with restrictions.

So a fair deal would be Canberra residence, they are fighting for the same limited pool of people. Canberra location is much better and really no point to pay extra if it doesn't have reservoir view. I agree that it should be 50 psf less to move.

Anyway if demand not hi enough, developer will raise price to achieve the same profit. See the pricing, h20 avg 920 and this should be
Lesser or else walk away, smelly flower Liao.

devilplate
05-06-11, 18:14
I tink ppl r buying for the view rite? Pool facing n golf view will sell....about 30% such units....how about the rest? Hmmm....let say lousy facing at 750psf....u guys will bite?

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 18:20
I tink ppl r buying for the view rite? Pool facing n golf view will sell....about 30% such units....how about the rest? Hmmm....let say lousy facing at 750psf....u guys will bite?
For those keep it below 850k might sell a couple, keep it below 800k may sell a lot faster.

I will come back with my expected pricing later as a guess.

dtrax
05-06-11, 18:24
so am I right to say all you guys so keen in this development for self-stay?

omega
05-06-11, 18:26
The picture looks so enticing... :D :cheers6:

http://forsalebydevelopers.weebly.com/uploads/5/2/9/9/5299959/2647653_orig.jpg

linchong84
05-06-11, 18:26

8 courtyards also have lousy facing around 750.. If not for self-stay, shouldn't buy both.. But if really have to buy, might as well buy 8C cos it's nearer to civilisation..

devilplate
05-06-11, 18:31
8 courtyards also have lousy facing around 750.. If not for self-stay, shouldn't buy both.. But if really have to buy, might as well buy 8C cos it's nearer to civilisation..
Hows 8cy now, still got 750psf 2bedders?

omega
05-06-11, 18:35
The penthouse is beside the road and not beside the course? :beats-me-man:

rattydrama
05-06-11, 18:36

lousy facing 750psf will not bite. pay additional 100-150psf will get you FH or project near MRT, be it old or re-sale.

6xxpsf also can get project near amenities. eg northoaks or woodsvale

solsys
05-06-11, 18:36

I read some property news last week that CR 85% and 8 courtyards 75% sold.

Not too sure about this week.

linchong84
05-06-11, 18:40

No idea.. The last update I got from agent is that they are around 70% sold.. 2 bedder should be gone or almost gone soon I guess..

To be honest, with no disrespect to the northern owners,at the current market and prices, there is no worthy projects in the north for non-self-stay.. Shouldn't waste budget.. Should get somewhere with more potential..

rattydrama
05-06-11, 18:40
The penthouse is beside the road and not beside the course? :beats-me-man:

some besides some not, go find out yrself but hor maybe there will be netting - not sure.

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 18:42
ok my guess.. anyway developer can price otherwise.

1 bedder - $500k to $550k. from $525k if got views.
2 bedder - $700k to $800k. from $750k if got views.
2 bedder penthouse - $900k to $1000k, from $950k if got views.
3 bedder compact - $800k to $900k, from $850k if got views.
3 bedder + utility - $900k to $1000k, from $950k if got views.
3 bedder penthouse - $1100k to $1300k, from $1200k if got views.
4 bedder penthouse - $1300k to $1500k, from $1400k if got views.

Let me see if it is close to developer's pricing later.
:cool:

rattydrama
05-06-11, 18:43
No idea.. The last update I got from agent is that they are around 70% sold.. 2 bedder should be gone or almost gone soon I guess..

To be honest, with no disrespect to the northern owners,at the current market and prices, there is no worthy projects in the north for non-self-stay.. Shouldn't waste budget.. Should get somewhere with more potential..

true also, but dont forget some people die die must stay in the North. Maybe 30% of this project can sell but must also be at the right price ie cheaper since no amenities within walking distance.

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 18:45
some besides some not, go find out yrself but hor maybe there will be netting - not sure.

simple case, netting.

complex case, whole golf club house building relocated.

Anyway if really want views, can always wait for the plot 2.1 beside it. Got better views and just as quiet and in fact with better views. The pricing determines the take up rate.

rattydrama
05-06-11, 18:47

Agent told me penthouse 1.1m onwards wor...
3 bedroom 850k onwards...

estuary price and canopy price make me sian half. haha...

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 18:48

my 1100k is the same as 1.1m lah.

yeah, the prices make me sian also. Might as well wait for Fire sales. Not in a hurry anyway. Once interest rate up, economy tanked, hahaha... good luck to those with SSD.

azeoprop
05-06-11, 18:50
Just realized there is no tennis court in this project.

I guess the cheapest unit should be stack 61, 66 ,67 and 70 all beside the bin center. :beats-me-man:

rattydrama
05-06-11, 18:50
simple case, netting.

complex case, whole golf club house building relocated.

Anyway if really want views, can always wait for the plot 2.1 beside it. Got better views and just as quiet and in fact with better views. The pricing determines the take up rate.

golf house unlikely it will be relocated. u look at sg map as a whole shld figure out why.

netting will block the 270 degree view some how especially low floor.

ya, agree, wait for next plot, not in a hurry to buy also. :p

devilplate
05-06-11, 18:52

Just submit chq n put 750psf expected px range lor....on the day of preview, 10am will noe the pricing liao.....

rattydrama
05-06-11, 18:52
my 1100k is the same as 1.1m lah.

yeah, the prices make me sian also. Might as well wait for Fire sales. Not in a hurry anyway. Once interest rate up, economy tanked, hahaha... good luck to those with SSD.

1.1m for 2 bedder 5th floor leh......who you gonna sell to after TOP if needed. our brothers in estuary only paid for 1m for 4bedder, high floor some more, 270 degree view cfm got view.

devilplate
05-06-11, 18:53
Mabe i submit chq n put 650psf for the 4bedder ph....hahaha

azeoprop
05-06-11, 18:54
Just submit chq n put 750psf expected px range lor....on the day of preview, 10am will noe the pricing liao.....

All the best for your prized catch! :)

devilplate
05-06-11, 18:55
1.1m for 2 bedder 5th floor leh......who you gonna sell to after TOP if needed. our brothers in estuary only paid for 1m for 4bedder, high floor some more, 270 degree view cfm got view.
Nonsense la, tat 1001sqft 2bedder ph at most 800k:p

1.1mil more like 3bedder ph

rattydrama
05-06-11, 18:56
Mabe i submit chq n put 650psf for the 4bedder ph....hahaha

haha can always try....change mind liao huh....2014 oversupply maybe... lots of choices.....maybe more cherries in the next 2 years.

devilplate
05-06-11, 18:57
All bros n sis here pls put low low expected px range ok?

Ph put 650psf....std units wif view put 750psf....no view ones put 650psf

Hahahaha

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 18:57
Just realized there is no tennis court in this project.

I guess the cheapest unit should be stack 61, 66 ,67 and 70 all beside the bin center. :beats-me-man:

not really, the BBQ area is actually facing the rubbish bin next door. Cheapest should be in between two guard house of shag and miltonia facing the road.

devilplate
05-06-11, 18:59
haha can always try....change mind liao huh....2014 oversupply maybe... lots of choices.....maybe more cherries in the next 2 years.
Always put low low mah....so tat pricing out can say px so high n dunwan lor
Anyway, my unit sure cannot get one bcoz oredi got a few multiple unit purchaser....they will go in n choose first....

rattydrama
05-06-11, 19:02
Always put low low mah....so tat pricing out can say px so high n dunwan lor
Anyway, my unit sure cannot get one bcoz oredi got a few multiple unit purchaser....they will go in n choose first....

U mean at the current market and in such ulu place, still got such buyer?
I chk with agent again regarding 1.1m penthouse, will post later.

devilplate
05-06-11, 19:04
U mean at the current market and in such ulu place, still got such buyer?
I chk with agent again regarding 1.1m penthouse, will post later.
Y not, tat agt showed me his 10+chq tat day....all dying for the views

rattydrama
05-06-11, 19:05
Y not, tat agt showed me his 10+chq tat day....all dying for the views

wow yr agent power.....did you ask him the buyer profile? If chinese buyer, we got no hope liao.

devilplate
05-06-11, 19:07
wow yr agent power.....did you ask him the buyer profile? If chinese buyer, we got no hope liao.
Nvr ask....he say a few of them from nxt door shaug

devilplate
05-06-11, 19:09
Actually multiple unit purchaser kind of fake rite?

I can sumit 2chq n go in to choose first and den can i end up just buying one?
Hahaha

amk
05-06-11, 19:10
Wow now still got cheque balloting huh ? Must be either dirt cheap or super good project. 650 psf PH how big ? Got floor plan some where ?

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 19:14
Wow now still got cheque balloting huh ? Must be either dirt cheap or super good project. 650 psf PH how big ? Got floor plan some where ?

avg $8xx psf.. i think baseline is $700 psf... and really hard to have anything below it.

floor plans available in the link provided in the earlier posts in this thread.

http://www.sghomepreview.com/pdf/the-miltonia-residences-ebrochure.pdf

devilplate
05-06-11, 19:15
Submit chq only wat....so tat if pricing is ok, den u got the chance to book the choiced unit....did tat a few times oredi n nvr buy anything....hahahaha:p

rattydrama
05-06-11, 19:36
Actually multiple unit purchaser kind of fake rite?

I can sumit 2chq n go in to choose first and den can i end up just buying one?
Hahaha

good trick...serious buyer can try but end up all buyer at higher price cos developer will not hesitate to up the selling price.

devilplate
05-06-11, 19:44
good trick...serious buyer can try but end up all buyer at higher price cos developer will not hesitate to up the selling price.
Hehe....up the px and den all refuse to buy in the end? Hahaha

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 19:44
so much guessing work. Must wait lah.

Nothing stopping developer to price $1k psf and above. Just need to hold longer to clear.

rattydrama
05-06-11, 20:04
Hehe....up the px and den all refuse to buy in the end? Hahaha
u think everyone read this forum?... feel good view good price is secondary liao... just 50-100psf dif only ...... sometimes forgot the baseline... I am sure many first time buyer will not look into details.

developer compare this project against estuary "resale" n h20 price, not 8cy or canberra... very smart.

devilplate
05-06-11, 20:10
u think everyone read this forum?... feel good view good price is secondary liao... just 50-100psf dif only ...... sometimes forgot the baseline... I am sure many first time buyer will not look into details.

developer compare this project against estuary "resale" n h20 price, not 8cy or canberra... very smart.
Itsok....better to sell high high which is gd for existing ppty owners;) :D

rattydrama
05-06-11, 20:33
Itsok....better to sell high high which is gd for existing ppty owners;) :D

only if you have a unit near there. :p

devilplate
05-06-11, 20:39
only if you have a unit near there. :p
Ripple effect:)

kingkong1984
05-06-11, 20:53
Good to sell as H20 prices before preview.

During preview... say prices are 8 courtyard and canberra residence

then you know lor.

at least 30% sold for this one right?

mantrix
05-06-11, 21:47
i doubt there will be any 1 bedders with a view...

devilplate
05-06-11, 22:05
i doubt there will be any 1 bedders with a view...
Wonder how much developer gona price high ceiling ground flr unit? 5.3m definitely can build loft.... But is it allowed... I dun tink so rite

linchong84
05-06-11, 22:10
so much guessing work. Must wait lah.

Nothing stopping developer to price $1k psf and above. Just need to hold longer to clear.

This thing at > 1k psf will be insane.. If every developer uses same tactic as wingtai in forestque, we will be in trouble, can seal our chequebook for some time liao.. Maybe If really so, quickly go grab estuary at 850-900..

I think likely price will be from 850psf since they don't dare to compare against 8C..

Komo
05-06-11, 22:18
The penhouses will likely be priced very high. The site layout maximise the number of such units with views. Where else can find such penhouses? Price differential from lower floors could be 5 digits:(

omega
05-06-11, 22:23
When is the show room opening?

mantrix
05-06-11, 22:42
Wonder how much developer gona price high ceiling ground flr unit? 5.3m definitely can build loft.... But is it allowed... I dun tink so rite

no this is not classified as SOHO...did the floor plan say ground unit 5.3M?

i would be keen on pool facing units then

value for money when you look at pscf (price per sq cubic ft)

linchong84
05-06-11, 22:58

they might charge u double?

solsys
06-06-11, 01:22
Soho loft units will be priced higher. Look at Greenwich and Woodhaven for price comparison versus normal units without loft.

kingkong1984
06-06-11, 11:17
This thing at > 1k psf will be insane.. If every developer uses same tactic as wingtai in forestque, we will be in trouble, can seal our chequebook for some time liao.. Maybe If really so, quickly go grab estuary at 850-900..

I think likely price will be from 850psf since they don't dare to compare against 8C..

Yes, thus my earlier forcasts, novice but at least realistic.

Anyway of really >$1k psf, it makes it easier for many people. Suck thumb only. :millie:

devilplate
06-06-11, 11:21
mabe ulu, no mrt, less density is the IN thing now? hahaha

devilplate
06-06-11, 11:30
they might charge u double?

for greenwich ground flr 1bedder with ard 5m ceiling height, FEO charge ard 10-15% more

devilplate
06-06-11, 11:32

no high ceiling ground flr pool facing.....

by looking at the flrplan, i wonder how and where to build the loft?

its better to build a loft for studios but not 1bedder wif partitioned bedroom rite? or request the developer to remove the partition bedrm wall?

khatib855
06-06-11, 12:15
I went down yesterday . This is the information i got

For a 3 Bed . it est at 880psf from the agent . It might be even higher when it is official launch . The preview will likely start on the 24 June . Those unit who has a facing on the golf field will command at least 10% higher .

The site is very cramp. Base on the model , The Kitchen is the worst . ...

devilplate
06-06-11, 12:50

For a 3 Bed . it est at 880psf from the agent . It might be even higher when it is official launch . The preview will likely start on the 24 June . Those unit who has a facing on the golf field will command at least 10% higher .

The site is very cramp. Base on the model , The Kitchen is the worst . ...

the main pool got a separation of abt 40m...still quite comfy distance....but the 2 other side i tink ard 10-15m apart only...haha

i tink on tat day of preview, only golf view get sold...the rest will be stuck(mabe some ignorant buyers will buy those units facing football field)....got chance 700psf?:rolleyes:

khatib855
06-06-11, 13:48
Yap . Good Luck for those who purchase the inner unit . It is for own stay it is OK , but for investment , it will be suck . The whole area is not well acessible . The nearest NTUC is in OCC which still need a transportation there . Golf view is great but only for limited unit . When it is official launch at over 900psf , it will be very difficult to attract buyer unless everyone crazy about the property market . Base on the psf , there are alot of other choices which you can pick from .

kingkong1984
06-06-11, 14:34

Anyone can update the pricing above?

linchong84
06-06-11, 14:46

Hey bro kingkong, you seem very interested in MR.. Got plans to buy?? I seriously think should just skip over this. Face golf range units have 50/50 chance to kena net next time, so a bit too risky.. And if the price is 1k psf for those, it is still ridiculous.. Even if it is 700psf for lousy units, i don't think i'll be interested. The location is simply too 'fantastic' for non-self-stay.. Wise men must choose the battles worth fighting..

khatib855
06-06-11, 14:46

3 Bedroom + Untility = 1.1mil to 1.3mil

mantrix
06-06-11, 16:15
3 Bedroom + Untility = 1.1mil to 1.3mil

Wow...like that can buy Estuary reservoir facing 4 bedder subsale
Somemore nearer to mrt and khatib centre

Like that I think PH above 1.5M easy liao...

kingkong1984
06-06-11, 18:31
Hey bro kingkong, you seem very interested in MR.. Got plans to buy?? I seriously think should just skip over this. Face golf range units have 50/50 chance to kena net next time, so a bit too risky.. And if the price is 1k psf for those, it is still ridiculous.. Even if it is 700psf for lousy units, i don't think i'll be interested. The location is simply too 'fantastic' for non-self-stay.. Wise men must choose the battles worth fighting..

yes linchong, seriously considering but only if the prices are attractive.

With SSD, peak prices and not so ideal layout. Will very likely be giving it a miss.

Xan
06-06-11, 20:12

The price tag for 3 bedder penthouse and 4 bedder penthouse should be up a bit higher. 4 bedder ph can hit 1.7 mil. 4 bedder ph with golf course view is the developer's trump card and they will priced at a premium. My guess.:)

omega
06-06-11, 20:56

So the showroom is opened already?

kingkong1984
06-06-11, 21:22
So the showroom is opened already?
Yes, for vvip and those who register with huttons. Go see.

Xan, u day dreaming lah... For 1.7 million, can get landed already.

linchong84
06-06-11, 21:25

Yah, if 1.7mil, it means it's around 850psf.. Considering that around half of the area on the top is terrace, the psf shouldn't be so high.. Most likely 4 bedder will have good views, so i guess it should be 1.5-1.55mil..

devilplate
07-06-11, 01:07
700psf can take....but dun tink so la....750psf for 3bedder poor facing more likely....

Old old resale 99lh condo/ec oredi calling 6xx-7xxpsf now

Can buy n sell it....dun hf to rent it out....

If really 700psf for 2bedder....840x700=588k nia....i close both eyes n buy one for my doggy:p

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 02:44
700psf can take....but dun tink so la....750psf for 3bedder poor facing more likely....

Old old resale 99lh condo/ec oredi calling 6xx-7xxpsf now

Can buy n sell it....dun hf to rent it out....

If really 700psf for 2bedder....840x700=588k nia....i close both eyes n buy one for my doggy:p
I agree. My earlier forecast, 2 bedder 700k to 800k, from 750 if got views is the same with urs.

I do think it's a good choice if it is indeed priced as such. The marginally squeeze out of EC will be buying from u especially after new income ceiling review. Developer can nevertheless price it at 1k, no need logic, just holding power.

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 03:22
The price tag for 3 bedder penthouse and 4 bedder penthouse should be up a bit higher. 4 bedder ph can hit 1.7 mil. 4 bedder ph with golf course view is the developer's trump card and they will priced at a premium. My guess.:)
How to trump with this?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2013636/for-sale-355-goodlink-park

Komo
07-06-11, 07:05
I think Estuary more interesting than miltonia. And the price more interesting to watch.:D

p3nboy
07-06-11, 08:14
hi, can someone please guide me as in how the VVIP preview balloting process work?

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 08:42
I think Estuary more interesting than miltonia. And the price more interesting to watch.:D

yes, that makes all the difference. Anyway estuary prices are close to $1k now.

For VVIP preview, if you dun know how to. U just have to walk in on 24 Jun. If u want earlier, bring your cheque and walk in the showflat, should have some agents willing to entertain u. If no one is interested, u turn and walk away.

devilplate
07-06-11, 09:34
How to trump with this?

no view leh....haha:p

devilplate
07-06-11, 09:36

i remember estuary layout very disgusting.....lots of planters/baywindows and puny rooms

i went there during preview still got high flr 3bedders reservoir facing....but disgusted by the layout

by MCL? i realise they always design puny rooms:doh:

terrasse aso by them rite? puny!

devilplate
07-06-11, 09:37
hi, can someone please guide me as in how the VVIP preview balloting process work?

just go down to the site today and there r many agts there willing to serve u

no nid appt one.....jus walk in

devilplate
07-06-11, 09:39
yes, that makes all the difference. Anyway estuary prices are close to $1k now.

For VVIP preview, if you dun know how to. U just have to walk in on 24 Jun. If u want earlier, bring your cheque and walk in the showflat, should have some agents willing to entertain u. If no one is interested, u turn and walk away.

if really dying for view....can try to get 3bedder oasis@elias high flr sea facing....just transacted a few at 8xxpsf....but i tink must b fast....gona be 9xxpsf for such units soon:2cents:

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 09:44
if really dying for view....can try to get 3bedder oasis@elias high flr sea facing....just transacted a few at 8xxpsf....but i tink must b fast....gona be 9xxpsf for such units soon:2cents:

ok, tks. :)

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/3811338/for-sale-the-estuary-yishun

Views are there but rooms are...

mantrix
07-06-11, 12:44
no view leh....haha:p

also overpriced liao...asking for the sky. 1.5M more realistic with only 1700 sq ft land...

devilplate
07-06-11, 12:48
also overpriced liao...asking for the sky. 1.5M more realistic with only 1700 sq ft land...
Actualy shdnt compare landed wif condo...Often vy misleading n confusing.
Jus goto accept these 2 r different product altogether...

By looking At the preious low for landed, currently the landed is really ridiclous....no wonder developer all hiong hiong bid high high for gls

Some agts trying to sell clustered housing n claim built in psf oly 4xxpsf....new clustered housing at pioneer call woods

p3nboy
07-06-11, 14:10
can you tell me the process of preview balloting process.

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 19:38

remove the word preview.

The balloting process is just like a lucky draw lah.

Put all names or cheques into a fish bowl for that unit. Then draw draw lor.

You want to try the wheel of fortune? Then put the names on the wheel and let developer spin and spin lor.

Can also try to have all buyers name of the notice board and let developer use dart to hit the right buyer.

So many ways, just play along.

Eventually, there are buyers who walk away from winning the ballot also. So many patterns, more than badminton.

Xan
07-06-11, 19:51

Relax boy, it's just a guess. Didn't u invite pple to guess the price? U sounded like u damn sure abt the price, u developer's godson issit?It's just a guess and even I'm wong, u can be more polite right? I keep seeing u talking and posting the stupid terrace here, trying to talk down MR price so that u can fulfill your firesale dream. Keep on day dreaming lah.

rattydrama
07-06-11, 20:07
went to the site again. the matured trees really put me off. Best view maybe awfully best, even the set back of the plot will not help.

anyway the 2bedder starts at 700k up.

Xan
07-06-11, 20:10
How to trump with this?

Another waste time recommendation :)

azeoprop
07-06-11, 20:30
High floor reservoir facing estuary units still have the best view. If only they remove yishun ave 1 and turn it into a big linear garden haa haa....:p

The next best views are the south facing units of Tropica and waterview. Absolute peace and quiet.

If the plot of land infront of this MR can build 15 floors high, then will be very good views. :beats-me-man:

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 21:31
Relax boy, it's just a guess. Didn't u invite pple to guess the price? U sounded like u damn sure abt the price, u developer's godson issit?It's just a guess and even I'm wong, u can be more polite right? I keep seeing u talking and posting the stupid terrace here, trying to talk down MR price so that u can fulfill your firesale dream. Keep on day dreaming lah.
Yeah yeah, wat ever lah. I talk cock u like it u read, no happy, look at golf balls instead lor.

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 21:34
Another waste time recommendation :)
I back by example, I dun recommend it. In fact I won't recommend both shaugnessy and miltonia.

Y so defensive? Ur unit cannot move is it? Been on the market for sometime?

linchong84
07-06-11, 21:36
Haha chill guys..

Since you guys know quite a bit abt D27, any idea whether Yishun MRT will have pte condo plots?

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 21:39
Haha chill guys..

Since you guys know quite a bit abt D27, any idea whether Yishun MRT will have pte condo plots?
I m ok. It depends, unlikely but possible. Area behind police station. Go figure.

azeoprop
07-06-11, 21:41
Haha chill guys..

Giant piece of empty land beside northpoint/Yishun 10. Also another piece of empty land beside yishun mrt station. :beats-me-man:

Komo
07-06-11, 21:43
i remember estuary layout very disgusting.....lots of planters/baywindows and puny rooms

i went there during preview still got high flr 3bedders reservoir facing....but disgusted by the layout

by MCL? i realise they always design puny rooms:doh:

terrasse aso by them rite? puny!

ya...rooms rather small indeed, especially the common rooms.
Layout still quite ok lah.
terrasse's layout is weird though...:doh:

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 21:46
Giant piece of empty land beside northpoint/Yishun 10. Also another piece of empty land beside yishun mrt station. :beats-me-man:
Already have plans for that, go google for remaking our heartlands, got model but things might change. The plot opposite, most likely used as a temporary bus interchange when the older one gets demolished. A mix development will be up,maybe that is the near MRT new condo plot u like to see.

mantrix
07-06-11, 21:46

saved for Yishun hub expansion (according to the pics sent by PAP) and possible 5th university (!!)

linchong84
07-06-11, 21:47
Faint.... Means no condo sites within 200m of MRT??? This is very sad..

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 21:51
Faint.... Means no condo sites within 200m of MRT??? This is very sad..
The plot behind police station could be it. U measure for us ok?

linchong84
07-06-11, 21:54
The plot behind police station could be it. U measure for us ok?

That chong pang police station?? Master plan put park leh..

kingkong1984
07-06-11, 21:56
That chong pang police station?? Master plan put park leh..
http://www.streetdb.com/singapore-street-directory-POLICE-_and_-FIRE-RESCUE-p768827-YISHUN-NORTH-NEIGHBOURHOOD-POLICE-CENTER-(NPC)(YISHUN-NORTH-NEIGHBOURHOOD-POLICE-CENTRE).htm

linchong84
07-06-11, 22:06
http://www.streetdb.com/singapore-street-directory-POLICE-_and_-FIRE-RESCUE-p768827-YISHUN-NORTH-NEIGHBOURHOOD-POLICE-CENTER-(NPC)(YISHUN-NORTH-NEIGHBOURHOOD-POLICE-CENTRE).htm

Look a bit narrow huh.. Will be very close to HDB on all sides except south.. Master plan classified half of that area as park.. Really hope they can build a condo at the big patch east of northpoint.. But hopefully not compass heights style.. It's good to be near shopping centre, but shouldn't be that near..

Xan
07-06-11, 22:50
I back by example, I dun recommend it. In fact I won't recommend both shaugnessy and miltonia.

Y so defensive? Ur unit cannot move is it? Been on the market for sometime?

I bought at 800k and now transact at 1.5mil. U blind is it? Cant read from ura? U think Ur words so powerful till my unit can't move? Haha.. Comeon lah, dun act like guru. Your advice makes you sound more like a goon doo. Empty vessel makes the most sound. All u know is keep posting some stupid terrace and ask pple dun buy miltonia. Talk down the project so u can get some fire sale?
Thought u said u will post less? When I saw it, it's a great news and thought u finally doing the right thing....how come u post more than ever?
Looks like u talk rubbish again.

Xan
07-06-11, 23:10
My post was straight to the point. I listed down all the cons of miltonia before... such as lack amenities, no mrt, and the climbing for cluster house was a terrible thing. Had got nothing to hide coz all these are facts.

Dislike the fact someone here act like guru, keep posting some rubbish to justify he's damn learned and well informed of property. At a moment, mentioned abt some crap theory like big is good, too big is no good..
Then suddenly post something like: rather to go for shaugh than MR ph if price are similar. Really dunno what is on his mind, keep changing stands. Confusing pple here. Anyway, u r right, I will ignore all your comments coz they don't sound constructive at all.

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 03:16
My post was straight to the point. I listed down all the cons of miltonia before... such as lack amenities, no mrt, and the climbing for cluster house was a terrible thing. Had got nothing to hide coz all these are facts.

Dislike the fact someone here act like guru, keep posting some rubbish to justify he's damn learned and well informed of property. At a moment, mentioned abt some crap theory like big is good, too big is no good..
Then suddenly post something like: rather to go for shaugh than MR ph if price are similar. Really dunno what is on his mind, keep changing stands. Confusing pple here. Anyway, u r right, I will ignore all your comments coz they don't sound constructive at all.
Take it easy, your estuary 1bedder still stuck right? I talk cock here only lah, no real guru as real guru no time for this. Everything has to be in context and I talk riddles at times.

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 03:22
I bought at 800k and now transact at 1.5mil. U blind is it? Cant read from ura? U think Ur words so powerful till my unit can't move? Haha.. Comeon lah, dun act like guru. Your advice makes you sound more like a goon doo. Empty vessel makes the most sound. All u know is keep posting some stupid terrace and ask pple dun buy miltonia. Talk down the project so u can get some fire sale?
Thought u said u will post less? When I saw it, it's a great news and thought u finally doing the right thing....how come u post more than ever?
Looks like u talk rubbish again.
Did that for one week n came back.

You have vested interest definitely. Go read, quite a few says 1.7m is damn high and unrealistic. My point is on that, y u unhappy with that?

Btw, paper gains are not real gains unless realized. Wish u luck with this one. And your 800k paper gain is really great. :D

Xan
08-06-11, 03:41
Take it easy, your estuary 1bedder still stuck right? I talk cock here only lah, no real guru as real guru no time for this. Everything has to be in context and I talk riddles at times.

There you go again. Relax lah, why Ki siao again? Are u talking abt your mm? Ur estuary 1 bedder get stuck so u vent it on shaugh? Or let me guess, your CR 1 bedder? Anyway, your theory of "going for smallest unit" doesn't work already right?
Ya, Can do us a favor not to put up more recommendations or not? All road facing torn down terrace pls save it for yourself lah. We can find better in property guru. Ok peace out. :)

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 03:44
There you go again. Relax lah, why Ki siao again? Are u talking abt your mm? Ur estuary 1 bedder get stuck so u vent it on shaugh? Or let me guess, your CR 1 bedder? Anyway, your theory of "going for smallest unit" doesn't work already right?
Ya, Can do us a favor not to put up more recommendations or not? All road facing torn down terrace pls save it for yourself lah. We can find better in property guru. Ok peace out. :)
Ok lah, change topic can? Boring Liao. Enjoy your home there lah, at least it's quiet. Peace out.

Xan
08-06-11, 04:02
Did that for one week n came back.

You have vested interest definitely. Go read, quite a few says 1.7m is damn high and unrealistic. My point is on that, y u unhappy with that?

Btw, paper gains are not real gains unless realized. Wish u luck with this one. And your 800k paper gain is really great. :D

Why u feel so perturbed of my wild guess about the 1.7 mil issue? It's just a wild speculation since I'm also living ard the area. It's just my guess for the most expensive ph unit in MR.
Did I foil your plan to get a ph in MR that's y by talking down the project entitles u a firesale?

Yap, respect the fact some pple disagree to be so high, linchong84 had made his point and I respect that. The thing abt him is, he appears more sincere.

Haha don't worry abt my paper gain...I bought shaugh for self stay...one definite answer is it won't go below 800k....hmm you miss the boat right? Don't be angry lah....u can go hunt for your road facing terrace... Maybe u flip can sell 3 mil? I wish u luck and ok...peace out. I'm tired also:)

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 04:24
Ok, tks. We wait for the actual pricing. I was making a guess on my own prediction, no need to agree with me as they are my views. I am very likely to be wrong also. Anyway 1.7 million is fine, 2 million is better. U just need some time. Eventually right?

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 05:01
http://www.the-miltonia-residences.com.sg/the-miltonia-residences-floorplans.htm

hyenergix
08-06-11, 06:15
All units will have the east or west sun. Long corridor to the door. Only the 3+utility stacks nearest the reservoir can be considered.

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 08:36
All units will have the east or west sun. Long corridor to the door. Only the 3+utility stacks nearest the reservoir can be considered.

U gave the best units away liao. Will the price make it a little more attractive? It all depends. Can seriously consider Estuary since it has better views but more noise. Dun say I talk down for my benefit, its a fact.

Komo
08-06-11, 08:48
The outer facing 2 bedder seems not bad also. Anymore left?

mantrix
08-06-11, 09:05
U gave the best units away liao. Will the price make it a little more attractive? It all depends. Can seriously consider Estuary since it has better views but more noise. Dun say I talk down for my benefit, its a fact.

get the Estuary units facing away from the road. You don't get a view, but it's quieter, and probably a lot cheaper

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 09:12
get the Estuary units facing away from the road. You don't get a view, but it's quieter, and probably a lot cheaper

good point, i'll probably check it out.

wesing
08-06-11, 09:46

It could also be balloting to get into the showroom on the day of the preview. The developer do so by putting the cheques of all those who registered for VVIP preview into a box and ballot who get to go into the showroom first. When your name is drawn, it is up to you whether you want to look at the showroom first or chiong straight to the booking booth to book you desired unit.

p3nboy
08-06-11, 13:20
When your name is drawn, it is up to you whether you want to look at the showroom first or chiong straight to the booking booth to book you desired unit.

This does not mean you will get the unit right? still need to ballot if there are more than one buyer.

NorthernStar
08-06-11, 17:49
When your name is drawn, it is up to you whether you want to look at the showroom first or chiong straight to the booking booth to book you desired unit.

This does not mean you will get the unit right? still need to ballot if there are more than one buyer.

My experience was(may be different for different developments):

You need to submit a signed blank check. Your agent will then ask for your favourite choices (Remember to put your top priority first).

On the balloting day, developer will put all the collected checks (and application forms) in a box and start to draw the check one by one from the box. If your check is drawn, your top choice unit will be reserved under your name. If the unit has been booked by other(earlier drawn check), then your next choice will be reserved. Agent will call to confirm your result and OTP will be prepared. You just need to go down and sign.

You can make a visit to the showroom before you sign on the OTP. If you regret after viewing the showroom, just don't sign on the OTP and get back your check.

There will be penalty if you've signed the OTP but later decided not to proceed with the option.

anyway, just clarify everythings with your agent first before you give him your check. ;)

Xan
08-06-11, 18:07
Ok, tks. We wait for the actual pricing. I was making a guess on my own prediction, no need to agree with me as they are my views. I am very likely to be wrong also. Anyway 1.7 million is fine, 2 million is better. U just need some time. Eventually right?

yap. me too, wild guess as well.
If you are likely to be wrong, I'm worst...coz Im not guru.

I wont go all out to defend my property....I will still agree the amendities part is still the main shortcoming in miltonia...this will limit the price.

mantrix
08-06-11, 18:52
yap. me too, wild guess as well.
If you are likely to be wrong, I'm worst...coz Im not guru.

I wont go all out to defend my property....I will still agree the amendities part is still the main shortcoming in miltonia...this will limit the price.
Miltonia Residences or not, Shaugnessy has only one way - UP :)

that is, of course, true until when its lease left with 70 years or less lah :D

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 23:11
Can write developer account first right? Sign no prob, but payee need to be sure.

kingkong1984
08-06-11, 23:16
Happily ever after. Die before lease run out lah :)

wesing
09-06-11, 09:01

Developers may have done some modifications to the balloting system. My experience was in late Jan 2010 for a small CDL project. The pattern then changed to what Northern Star described when CDL launched the Treehouse.

For this project, just relax bcoz no matter I look right look left, dun think it will be sellout on VVIP preview. Best to contact the agent and find out exactly what's the balloting system going to be like.

You just have to submit a signed cheque without the amount indicated in favor of the developer to qualify for VVIP preview. If you dun like the units or the price, can just take back your cheque. The most the agent say 鸟话 to you only what:D

So quickly get in touch with one the agents.

p3nboy
09-06-11, 09:41
I was at the show room yesterday, can someone tell me where got golf course view?? all block by trees....:doh:

p3nboy
09-06-11, 09:57
For this project, just relax bcoz no matter I look right look left, dun think it will be sellout on VVIP preview.

I was there yesterday, all I see was TREESSSS.

devilplate
09-06-11, 10:19
I was at the show room yesterday, can someone tell me where got golf course view?? all block by trees....:doh:
Go for 4bedder penthse....hehe

p3nboy
09-06-11, 12:29
Go for 4bedder penthse....hehe

me money not enough.

Komo
09-06-11, 13:10
How about 2bedder ph?

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 13:17
How about 2bedder ph?

Most are blocked.

p3nboy
09-06-11, 13:28
I hope the developer is reading the forum as well.....dont under estimate the power of media. Just look at what happen to the last erection.

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 13:36
Most are blocked.

correction, most are unblocked. Blocked ones are stack 2, 3, 54

55 got pool, golf course and reserviour view but facing basement carpark entrance.

62 next best alternative - grab this one if you are looking for a small penthouse with views though with limited views.

Developer has its agents on the ground as its eyes. They will know. These are call feedbacks.

Where is the shop unit? at the club house? Most likely to be.

p3nboy
09-06-11, 13:46
There are 3 huge trees standing right at the fence separating the site and OCC. The worse units are those on 3rd n 4th floors, all block by the leaves....the only view is in the living room....TV.

azeoprop
09-06-11, 14:50
Erm...so when is the preview? :beats-me-man:

rattydrama
09-06-11, 16:26
FEO just message me to buy their 8CY at 785psf or 760K for 3bed compact, 3 bed duo key at 1m 1227 sqft (850psf) n 4br 1572sq ft @ 1.3m (830psf)

The discount is 10+2% I think.

If the view is block there goes your $......

mantrix
09-06-11, 16:50
Will be giving this a miss...only precious few will get a decent view and besides the view not guaranteed...

devilplate
09-06-11, 16:52
Will be giving this a miss...only precious few will get a decent view and besides the view not guaranteed...
Taking bck ur chq?

Govt start to sell the football field liao....jus behind this project....gona tower over this one....

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 16:57
Taking bck ur chq?

Govt start to sell the football field liao....jus behind this project....gona tower over this one....

http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press%20Release/2011/20110609/Appendix1-CL-08.pdf

See what have I said... more and more.... the more we get together together together... the merrier will be.

So many sites next to previous highs... forest kill gonna be gone case liao.

Expect returned options and price discounts. It is going to work this time round. My non guru talk.

Chonngpang
09-06-11, 17:06
http://www.mnd.gov.sg/MNDAPPImages/Newsroom/Press%20Release/2011/20110609/Appendix1-CL-08.pdf

See what have I said... more and more.... the more we get together together together... the merrier will be.

Expect returned options and price discounts. It is going to work this time round. My non guru talk.

U mean with more residential developments around the area will affect the M selling price ? i thought is the first mover thingy that will see their price further appreciate ?

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 17:10
U mean with more residential developments around the area will affect the M selling price ? i thought is the first mover thingy that will see their price further appreciate ?

sorry i no expert. quickly go buy as much as you can lah. First Mover, up is gain, down is DIE....

First mover not always wise lah.

mantrix
09-06-11, 17:16
Taking bck ur chq?

Cancel the cheque number loh...30 bucks for a lesson

fclim
09-06-11, 17:30
FEO just message me to buy their 8CY at 785psf or 760K for 3bed compact, 3 bed duo key at 1m 1227 sqft (850psf) n 4br 1572sq ft @ 1.3m (830psf)

The discount is 10+2% I think.

If the view is block there goes your $......

Funny. The bigger the unit, the higher the psf? Demand has shifted to larger units perhaps?

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 17:31

wait till developer reveal prices. It will be revised definitely and unlikely to be up. Only down to be expected. How much we duno but definitely down to sell more quickly before it falls to the bottom (1 to 4 years) before bouncing up.

Chonngpang
09-06-11, 17:39
wait till developer reveal prices. It will be revised definitely and unlikely to be up. Only down to be expected. How much we duno but definitely down to sell more quickly before it falls to the bottom (1 to 4 years) before bouncing up.
Kingkong, from what i have read from your thread and enlightment...u are pretty certain of the property bubbles ...i am with u but not sure how low could it go rock bottom...below is a good read from one of the analyst trending it against the stocks index...when stocks start showing some weak signals...the property prices lagging will turn up in time to go south...guess cash is king now....just have to sit tight for the next 2-3 years and stay away from the herd metality...

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/stay-property-market-now-045008511.html (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/stay-property-market-now-045008511.html)

ysyap
09-06-11, 17:51
wait till developer reveal prices. It will be revised definitely and unlikely to be up. Only down to be expected. How much we duno but definitely down to sell more quickly before it falls to the bottom (1 to 4 years) before bouncing up.Certainly hope u are spot on but KBW will ensure to the best of his ability to prevent any bubble formation. It'll look horrible in his resume if during his first term in MND, a bubble burst! :scared-4: Unless its external influences, he'll not let it happen!!! Prices may correct in OCR and that is probably the most I foresee!!! :D

devilplate
09-06-11, 17:51
Funny. The bigger the unit, the higher the psf? Demand has shifted to larger units perhaps?
I tink depend on facing....

Fareast like to price poolview units 5-10% more

devilplate
09-06-11, 17:53
Y nid to pay 30buck?:confused:

Since u submittrd chq, no harm wait for prices to b revealed n den cancel rite?

Mabe 700psf for 4bedder penthse leh...hehe

linchong84
09-06-11, 17:58

Won't return options lah.. Not as if the new sites were already won by low bids.. There are still a lot of high price launches to come.. As long as forest kill can sell 10 percent every month, they should be safe safe..those that need to worry ones are those that will launch in 3-6 months time..

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 18:04
Kingkong, from what i have read from your thread and enlightment...u are pretty certain of the property bubbles ...i am with u but not sure how low could it go rock bottom...below is a good read from one of the analyst trending it against the stocks index...when stocks start showing some weak signals...the property prices lagging will turn up in time to go south...guess cash is king now....just have to sit tight for the next 2-3 years and stay away from the herd metality...

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/stay-property-market-now-045008511.html (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/property-blog/stay-property-market-now-045008511.html)

I can tell u for sure.. no more upside except inflation lead. But I am no guru and I could be wrong.

No one will be blamed if the prices hold flat...- - - - - - - - - then - - up -- up - - up.

Then you will ask why I think it will go down. Secret receipe lah. Cannot explain but it will come. Those are external factors beyond the shores of Singapore.

First timers, all go EC or DBSS and little go to private. little go to resale too as most want them new. No more BTO right?

Private playground for the rich... the rich also holding and hoarding cash. So what do u think?

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 18:07
Certainly hope u are spot on but KBW will ensure to the best of his ability to prevent any bubble formation. It'll look horrible in his resume if during his first term in MND, a bubble burst! :scared-4: Unless its external influences, he'll not let it happen!!! Prices may correct in OCR and that is probably the most I foresee!!! :D

yes u r probably right. Good stuff.. keep buying.

all he needs is to maintain and keep it as flat as possible. The silent killer will come beyond our shores and he will not be blamed.

Recession !

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 21:42
I've decided to give this a big miss. Just like giving shaugnessy a miss. Really no fate with these two. Will wait for the 2.1 plot beside. See the land prices before re evaluation.

This is a no Reserviour view shortie project and why go for it when u get better views from 7th floor onwards.

Say I talk down if u like, I am no longer keen.

azeoprop
09-06-11, 22:40
Full brochure here:
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/miltonia/The-Miltonia-Residences-Brochure.pdf

rattydrama
10-06-11, 01:17

nope the compac units are facing the road n MRT track... noise!

rattydrama
10-06-11, 01:20
Won't return options lah.. Not as if the new sites were already won by low bids.. There are still a lot of high price launches to come.. As long as forest kill can sell 10 percent every month, they should be safe safe..those that need to worry ones are those that will launch in 3-6 months time..
new launch will price competitively and buyer more selective, better location wins if the price is right.

forestkill, posh n nice project strong marketing but wrong timing cos now all are very conscious with the price. if its in early 2010, sure sell out.

kingkong1984
10-06-11, 04:08
new launch will price competitively and buyer more selective, better location wins if the price is right.

forestkill, posh n nice project strong marketing but wrong timing cos now all are very conscious with the price. if its in early 2010, sure sell out.

So many choices around, so many plots... Next year they will push out about the same number of land and the year after until prices correct by itself.

Expect massive advertiseents this weekend in straits times. Full page, half page and in classifieds. Maybe radio n tv adds too.

rattydrama
10-06-11, 21:24
So many choices around, so many plots... Next year they will push out about the same number of land and the year after until prices correct by itself.

Expect massive advertiseents this weekend in straits times. Full page, half page and in classifieds. Maybe radio n tv adds too.

the miltonia fever out of steam now as not much commnets these few days.
but realised this project attracted a 44 page comments.

linchong84
10-06-11, 21:45

New one will only be tendered in Sep. Close tender in Nov. Launch next year Jun.. Now forestkill already 40% sold, most likely 12 months later it's already 80% sold liao.. I feel forestkill is still lucky to have launched faster.. If it launches 3-6 mths later, things might have turn out differently.. As for the buyers of forestkill, hmm..

linchong84
10-06-11, 21:47
Prices out?

shawnabc77
10-06-11, 23:36
Coming home to Miltonia Residences is an answer to your life-long dream. Soak in the relaxing atmosphere and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the golf course & tranquil reservoir.

There are 27 exclusive ground floor units come with personal outdoor “Cabana” in PES. There are certain units that have high ceiling of 5.3m which gives your home a sight of a larger looking space. There is also “butterfly” block design which maximizes view and most of the units will have a nice view from their abode. There are selected living areas get a 270 degrees panoramic view.

For everyday travelers, there is a free shuttle bus ride to Khatib MRT which is approximately five minutes of waiting, no longer than making a cup of coffee. There are also free shuttle bus rides going to Yishun MRT, Northpoint, Cinema & library for the first 15 months upon TOP. This development is also just 7 minutes drive away from the upcoming Seletar Aerospace Park which is a high yield investment. There is also a great potential for capital appreciation given to its “first mover” (Coming home to Miltonia Residences is an answer to your life-long dream. Soak in the relaxing atmosphere and enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the golf course & tranquil reservoir. There are 27 exclusive ground floor units come with personal outdoor “Cabana” in PES. There are certain units that have high ceiling of 5.3m which gives your home a sight of a larger looking space. There is also “butterfly” block design which maximizes view and most of the units will have a nice view from their abode. There are selected living areas get a 270 degrees panoramic view. For everyday travelers, there is a free shuttle bus ride to Khatib MRT which is approximately five minutes of waiting, no longer than making a cup of coffee. There are also free shuttle bus rides going to Yishun MRT, Northpoint, Cinema & library for the first 15 months upon TOP. This development is also just 7 minutes drive away from the upcoming Seletar Aerospace Park which is a high yield investment. There is also a great potential for capital appreciation given to its “first mover”. This advantage is really given aside from vast land sites for future residential developments. This is a proposed condominium housing development comprising 18 blocks of a 5-storey residential units with basement and storey car park building plus an attic in which you can store your precious things. Take a refreshing dip in their swimming pool and other ancillary facilities that would you’re your life a lot lighter to have. There are 410 residential units and a shop unit for you to choose from. Around your abode you can find serenity and greens of golf course and reservoir which is very ideal for home occupation. The upcoming North-South Expressway gives this development an added value. From here, there is connectivity to SLE, TPE, CTE, and KPE. Miltonia Residences truly stand out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. This is where your journey begins. This must be a treasure close to your heart. All you need in a comfortable home is here in Miltonia Residences. If it is style that you want, you can find it here. Never lose a chance and grab the opportunity of a home that you truly deserve. The efforts made by you should be reciprocated with a gift for yourself. Keep this treasure at home with you. Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore. Best Regards New Launch Singapore). This advantage is really given aside from vast land sites for future residential developments.

This is a proposed condominium housing development comprising 18 blocks of a 5-storey residential units with basement and storey car park building plus an attic in which you can store your precious things. Take a refreshing dip in their swimming pool and other ancillary facilities that would you’re your life a lot lighter to have. There are 410 residential units and a shop unit for you to choose from.

Around your abode you can find serenity and greens of golf course and reservoir which is very ideal for home occupation. The upcoming North-South Expressway gives this development an added value. From here, there is connectivity to SLE, TPE, CTE, and KPE.

Miltonia Residences truly stand out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. This is where your journey begins. This must be a treasure close to your heart.

All you need in a comfortable home is here in Miltonia Residences. If it is style that you want, you can find it here. Never lose a chance and grab the opportunity of a home that you truly deserve. The efforts made by you should be reciprocated with a gift for yourself. Keep this treasure at home with you.
Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore.

Best Regards

New Launch Singapore (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com)

mantrix
11-06-11, 07:47
Even if you want to promote ur site pls do not create multiple threads on the same topic

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 09:40
Even if you want to promote ur site pls do not create multiple threads on the same topic

Guess thread spoilt by me over there. I agree with u. Keep to one. Its a serious discussion on the pro and cons. Cannot always be pros only.

mantrix
11-06-11, 10:27
Guess thread spoilt by me over there. I agree with u. Keep to one. Its a serious discussion on the pro and cons. Cannot always be pros only.

this guy is just promoting his site ... doesn't contribute much...another spammer

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 10:30
this guy is just promoting his site ... doesn't contribute much...another spammer

ok... can close this thread

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 10:51
Prices out?

not finalised.

will the roof be hot since I read that it is to be made of metal.

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 14:21

Stock count

1/4 page color - 10 sheldford - Adam properties
1/2 page color - Flamingo valley - FEO
1/2 page color - 8 courtyards - FEO
1/2 page color - Vibes @ east coast - Oxley
1/2 page color - Foresta - Hoi hup
1/2 page color - Belysa - NTUC Choice homes and CEL development
1/2 page color - Nin Residence - Qianjian Realty
1/2 page color - Canberra Residence and The Canopy - MCC Land
1 full page color - Waterfront series - FEO
1 full page color - NV Residence - City Developments
1 full page color - The interweave - BS capital Group
1 full page color - Oxley Bizhub - Oxley
1 full page + 1/2 page color - Foresque - Wingtai Asia

Out of 44 pages from the first stack.

1/2 page color - Jardin - FEO
1 full page color - Sentosa Seascape - Ho Bee n IOI group
1 full page color - The woods (Cluster houses) - Kheng Leong

Second stack.

Plus the usual classifieds. Surprisingly less classifieds.

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 14:47
1 page full color - eleven @ holland - Clydesbuilt

sleek
11-06-11, 18:36
Also the A3 ful color inserts for H2O Residences.

1 page full color - eleven @ holland - Clydesbuilt

kingkong1984
11-06-11, 18:51
Also the A3 ful color inserts for H2O Residences.

that's is a little too much right?

see next Sat's.

Developer got holding power, why all come out. Slowly mah, some use online, some use mailers, some use invites, some use gimmicks (free dinner) etc...

All :scared-1:

rattydrama
12-06-11, 10:07
New one will only be tendered in Sep. Close tender in Nov. Launch next year Jun.. Now forestkill already 40% sold, most likely 12 months later it's already 80% sold liao.. I feel forestkill is still lucky to have launched faster.. If it launches 3-6 mths later, things might have turn out differently.. As for the buyers of forestkill, hmm..

I tot their aggressive compaign and layout help them to push sales. Greenery view @ high floor is something not easy to come by so there are still some good points in this project.

mantrix
12-06-11, 11:03
Hmm what's the take-up rate thus far?