PDA

View Full Version : Seastrand (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

dsluzz
19-05-11, 20:13
$8xx psf condo by the sea at pasir ris...!

SEASTRAND! by far east org!

call darren @ 81339318 for priority viewing. and preview pricing.

kingkong1984
19-05-11, 21:01
Sea stranded

devilplate
19-05-11, 22:11
1bedder at 5xxk

Belysa 3bedder aso 5xxk

3C
19-05-11, 23:00
1bedder at 5xxk

Belysa 3bedder aso 5xxk

will Belysa soften the price of those condos nearby.
Livia sub-sale is asking sky high now

latour
20-05-11, 17:19
SS is along the main road, there are 3 other piece of land around there. Seaview? will be block when the one behind it is build, so See-No-View. Besides Downtown-east? its still a long walk...

kingkong1984
20-05-11, 17:26
S S condo.

Mia Siao Siao

latour
20-05-11, 17:28
S S condo.

Mia Siao Siao

This SS thingy will set the price for the other 3 projects coming up, 1 pcs of land is up to tender, the other 2 no-yet...

kingkong1984
20-05-11, 22:16
This SS thingy will set the price for the other 3 projects coming up, 1 pcs of land is up to tender, the other 2 no-yet...
But now belysa so cheap n no 2 bedders. How arh?

lafemme
25-05-11, 10:11
But now belysa so cheap n no 2 bedders. How arh?

get 3 bedder lor... :D

belysa is an EC and govt probably intended to target at families, not single or couples but ppl who have plans to contribute to the birth rate.

linchong84
25-05-11, 10:37
get 3 bedder lor... :D

belysa is an EC and govt probably intended to target at families, not single or couples but ppl who have plans to contribute to the birth rate.

Not so simple.. They have dual key units.. You buy belysa cheap cheap and atill able to earn rental immediately also.. not easy to find.. rare find..

lafemme
25-05-11, 10:43
Not so simple.. They have dual key units.. You buy belysa cheap cheap and atill able to earn rental immediately also.. not easy to find.. rare find..

i like the idea of dual key units, can let my parents stay there.... but too bad i dun qualify for EC. If not i would have bought it...

linchong84
25-05-11, 10:59
i like the idea of dual key units, can let my parents stay there.... but too bad i dun qualify for EC. If not i would have bought it...

Ya these ECs are cheap and good but too bad they come with a income ceiling restrictions.. But they are here to stagnate or cui the pte condos situated around it.. Belysa's owners will be very keen to rent out part of the dual key units and rental likely to be cheap cheap, maybe 1k plus can get liao.. Livia all these die cock stand..

Fleur
10-06-11, 10:32
I am appalled to find out that the developer proudly announces that more than 50% of the units are 1-bedder and 2-bedder! Is there really such a demand for small units in a far-flung suburbia location?

azeoprop
10-06-11, 10:52
There is a substantial population of white collared foreign workers working in the airport/loyang/changi business areas. So 1 or 2 bedrooms might have demand.

linchong84
10-06-11, 16:37
EC coming up beside also..

12-06-11, 01:32
Most condos are getting smaller but the 3bedders in belysa are one of the smallest, only abt 800/900 sqft.

kingkong1984
12-06-11, 06:54
Most condos are getting smaller but the 3bedders in belysa are one of the smallest, only abt 800/900 sqft.
Yes, the trend is there. Better than 3 mm separated.

Knock 1 room down later and treat it as 2 bedder.

romeo
13-06-11, 23:15

my 2-bedder bigger than this.. lolz..

but layout/floorplan n liveable/functional space is impt..

thomastansb
13-06-11, 23:27
Which condo can beat steven suites? 2 bedrooms @ 388 sq ft. For dog to stay.

my 2-bedder bigger than this.. lolz..

but layout/floorplan n liveable/functional space is impt..

devilplate
13-06-11, 23:31
Which condo can beat steven suites? 2 bedrooms @ 388 sq ft. For dog to stay.
Really? I tot 366sqft studios just nice for my doggy wor? :scared-5:

romeo
14-06-11, 00:06
i got three dogs.. not enuff for them:doh:

bargain hunter
14-06-11, 10:19
"Another project that is said to be garnering strong interest is Far East's and Frasers Centrepoint's Seastrand condo in Pasir Ris.
The average price is said to be about $850 psf and sales could begin as early as later this week if all the requisite approvals are secured in time. The 473-unit project will have one to four-bedroom units."

seems so rushed?! :confused:

devilplate
14-06-11, 10:26
"Another project that is said to be garnering strong interest is Far East's and Frasers Centrepoint's Seastrand condo in Pasir Ris.
The average price is said to be about $850 psf and sales could begin as early as later this week if all the requisite approvals are secured in time. The 473-unit project will have one to four-bedroom units."

seems so rushed?! :confused:

strike while iron is still hot....they been gathering interest for about 3-4wks ago....drag too long, potential buyers may run

gav108
14-06-11, 13:26
saw site plan. north, east and west - face future condo developments, south - face flats. where is the seaview? :confused: those facing inwards toward center pool are cramped into a small squarish space. coupled with high floors (14 stories?) claustrophobia :eek: http://www.theseastrand.com.sg/?page_id=7

like the walking distance to downtown east though..

bargain hunter
14-06-11, 13:44
layout of units also efficient. transparent too, detailing the size of a/c ledge etc. :)

saw site plan. north, east and west - face future condo developments, south - face flats. where is the seaview? :confused: those facing inwards toward center pool are cramped into a small squarish space. coupled with high floors (14 stories?) claustrophobia :eek: http://www.theseastrand.com.sg/?page_id=7

linchong84
14-06-11, 20:12

Wait for the one with sea view, nearer to downtown east and probably 900psf.. much more worth it..

or if u qualify, wait for the ec with no sea view (same as seastrand), but nearer to downtown east. And cheaper. But gonna seal chequebook after that hahaha..

rockinsg
15-06-11, 11:32
Far east marking crazy profit ..bought for 350..breakeven at 650..sell 1,2 bedder at 950+ .. 300$ psf in developer and agent pocket..
MCL can sell cheaper even after buying at 400 psf even with sea view if not as greedy as far east...

Laugh at you later once the large supply comes and u go bottom up

linchong84
15-06-11, 11:44
Far east marking crazy profit ..bought for 350..breakeven at 650..sell 1,2 bedder at 950+ .. 300$ psf in developer and agent pocket..
MCL can sell cheaper even after buying at 400 psf even with sea view if not as greedy as far east...

You minus off the discount already or not? FEO list price buay zun one, they got 10-20% discounts for different projects..

Anyway 1 bedder at 950psf is alright due to low quantum of the unit.. Sure get snapped up in no time..

rainy
15-06-11, 12:12
heard developer collected alot of cheques ....

devilplate
15-06-11, 12:18

Was told 850psf....200psf profit considered normal or abit little....

Thomson grand profit margin possibly more den 500psf...tats considered alot

devilplate
15-06-11, 12:28
Wingtai forestkill profit margin aso higher at ard 400psf....

Terassee aso abt 400psf

So in fact feo haf been vy kind in recent launches like 8cy, woodhaven n seatsrand...so unlike their previous greenwich, the sound etc

kingkong1984
15-06-11, 13:05
heard developer collected alot of cheques ....

seaview + price = sure sell...

latour
15-06-11, 14:18

Terassee aso abt 400psf

So in fact feo haf been vy kind in recent launches like 8cy, woodhaven n seatsrand...so unlike their previous greenwich, the sound etc

juz hope feo is not sparking some kinda 'developers firesales', and given current market/property situation hope its not a case of they know something that we dun know.

rockinsg
15-06-11, 15:07
You minus off the discount already or not? FEO list price buay zun one, they got 10-20% discounts for different projects..

Anyway 1 bedder at 950psf is alright due to low quantum of the unit.. Sure get snapped up in no time..

975 - 1 bedder after discount..
To me its expensive...

To me REITS giving 7% return is better than crazy property price.
Rationale:
500k house- rent u will get is 2500/m = 30K
- Agent/mainitance left with just 25K rental return.
500k in REITS return 35K.

Buying new house is not cheap have to pay 100k (loss of divident income) upfront and get rental return only after 4-5 years.

People are betting on price appreciation, which might not come. Also have to pay bank interest. It won't stay 1% forever.

My rationale is SG is becoming too expensive. People dont realize that if we become any more expensive company will pack bag and go back to US and UK.
We used to be low cost but now we have to compete with US,UK guys cause we are even more expensive then them now :-)

I think lot of foreigners SG is banking on to increase prices might have to leave to other locations if it becomes anymore expensive.

Guess might need to move to high crime US and UK..
Buggers.. hopefully SG sense will prevail.

FYI I work in IT in investment bank.

rockinsg
15-06-11, 15:13

Don't be fooled by Agen't lies..
There is no seaView..New condo coming up to block view..

+ its quite far from Downtown east.. Not walkable in Sun.. can walk in evening though.

+ EC and Another condo - closer to Downtown + seaview (people will preferred that).

Seastrand will be the only condo with no seaView.

Also land infront of Seastrand is Unknown.. If come up HDB Blk can sure cry cry.

linchong84
15-06-11, 19:45

Got seaview meh? I thought will tio block by another project to its north?

kingkong1984
15-06-11, 21:45
Got seaview meh? I thought will tio block by another project to its north?
I didn't check.... Goosh.... Many fools like me.

Anyway I said sea stranded before so u know.

Feo got direct connections to first hand info. They are really in a hurry to sell.

I say good to wait.

rockinsg
15-06-11, 22:18

Terassee aso abt 400psf

Better go and buy developer's stock..rich rich..
but everyone knows that hype won't live forever..if market crashes developer paid more will also suffer..:doh:
But they can hold for years and years..I can't :eek:

kane
15-06-11, 23:36
I think lot of foreigners SG is banking on to increase prices might have to leave to other locations if it becomes anymore expensive.

Guess might need to move to high crime US and UK..
Buggers.. hopefully SG sense will prevail.

FYI I work in IT in investment bank.

if labour cost stays low, they'll still stay here. if labour cost is too great, they would have outsourced your IT job to some offshore centre.

rockinsg
17-06-11, 17:33
Agent SMS.. says negotioated 1% extra discount for "me only" :spliff:

Funny how desperate developers and agents are becoming now.. they think buyer is fool..can tempt with 1% discount :doh:

moomooteo
18-06-11, 17:11

300psf profit is normal. if u are developer, take out capital of 700psf, what percentage return will u look at. And remember, this profit is onlyreturnover 4 to 5years.

MCL not greedy? Terrasse profit super high leh, if according to your defination..

Large supply may means land price soften, that does not means selling price of new condos will drop. Developer just earn more loh....

rockinsg
20-06-11, 11:45
300psf profit is normal. if u are developer, take out capital of 700psf, what percentage return will u look at. And remember, this profit is onlyreturnover 4 to 5years.

MCL not greedy? Terrasse profit super high leh, if according to your defination..

Large supply may means land price soften, that does not means selling price of new condos will drop. Developer just earn more loh....

Not saying MCL not greedy, but they might not be greedy if the supply keeps coming and there is no buyers...Rather give MCL 300psf than far east 300psf, if can get the seaview..Nothing good about this site compared to other new sites there,seaview and near to downtown east.

Also 1 bedder at east?What are they thinking.. If want expat rental look at city.. who want to live in far east?... if have to go party in town have to travel 20-25 min in cab..
Your date won't even come back with you so far.. hehe.. might get tired and sleep on the way.. thats coming from a single who has lived in both city and east..easier to get laid if you r in city ;-)

Also still 3more condo/EC
Issue is too much supply coming.. too much supply can lower developer margin too if new sites are sold at lesser price.

rockinsg
21-06-11, 10:47
Think FEO made a big mistake by building showflat.
People can now really see how small the space is for 1 bedder.

My friend was adamant on buying 1 bedder and went for Preview.:doh:
Even from photos of showroom you will realize that noone will pay kind of rental developers are projecting..I would say 2K for 1 bedder in SeaStrand will be a far stretch.

From the photos he took. Finishing quality looks real cheap and space is terribly small even for a single person.
Especially the bathroom was miserable..Not enought space to Poo Poo in comfort :D .. hehe
Better FEO had sold it based on FloorPlan would have gotten much better response.:2cents:

I havn't been to Showroom..anyone paid a visit?

devilplate
21-06-11, 10:56
Think FEO made a big mistake by building showflat.
People can now really see how small the space is for 1 bedder.

My friend was adamant on buying 1 bedder and went for Preview.:doh:
Even from photos of showroom you will realize that noone will pay kind of rental developers are projecting..I would say 2K for 1 bedder in SeaStrand will be a far stretch.

From the photos he took. Finishing quality looks real cheap and space is terribly small even for a single person.
Especially the bathroom was miserable..Not enought space to Poo Poo in comfort :D .. hehe
Better FEO had sold it based on FloorPlan would have gotten much better response.:2cents:

I havn't been to Showroom..anyone paid a visit?

i am surprised tat u say 5xxsqft 1bedder is small! have u visited 398sqft actual studio unit b4 anot? i suggest u go down to parc imperial/the cotz to take a look at those Mm and ask the agts to show u the actual tenancy agreements .....u can also try to find a 1bedder for less den 2k now and see if u can find one tat is relatively new....right now the asking rental for MM of 3xxsqft is 2-2.5k and dun tink u can find a 500sqft 1bedder at 2k now.....

dun tok about future rental bcoz we r not GOD.....hehe:p

rockinsg
21-06-11, 13:57
i am surprised tat u say 5xxsqft 1bedder is small! have u visited 398sqft actual studio unit b4 anot? i suggest u go down to parc imperial/the cotz to take a look at those Mm and ask the agts to show u the actual tenancy agreements .....u can also try to find a 1bedder for less den 2k now and see if u can find one tat is relatively new....right now the asking rental for MM of 3xxsqft is 2-2.5k and dun tink u can find a 500sqft 1bedder at 2k now.....

dun tok about future rental bcoz we r not GOD.....hehe:p

Been to actual one in Kembangan area..Had to run out,so suffocating.. and earlier tenant staying there was a couple.. when I saw them, felt sorry for them :tsk-tsk:

Think even HDB would be better than those small condos..dont know why people stay there.. :beats-me-man:

Think if u live in one of these MM then your boss very happy.. u stay at work all the time.. never want to go home :cool:

linchong84
21-06-11, 14:09
Been to actual one in Kembangan area..Had to run out,so suffocating.. and earlier tenant staying there was a couple.. when I saw them, felt sorry for them :tsk-tsk:

Think even HDB would be better than those small condos..dont know why people stay there.. :beats-me-man:

Think if u live in one of these MM then your boss very happy.. u stay at work all the time.. never want to go home :cool:

Most MMs are for expats who came alone without family.. To them, they just need something like a hotel room to stay for short term 2 years posting, these MMs are still bigger than hotel rooms and much cheaper..

Don't think singaporean families will stay there.. Singles possible.. Married couples i doubt.. Mistress very possible!!:spliff:

rockinsg
21-06-11, 14:50
Most MMs are for expats who came alone without family.. To them, they just need something like a hotel room to stay for short term 2 years posting, these MMs are still bigger than hotel rooms and much cheaper..

Don't think singaporean families will stay there.. Singles possible.. Married couples i doubt.. Mistress very possible!!:spliff:

Hehe..makes me wonder what will happen to 3,4 bedder...Family staying in 3,4 bedder might have issues with singles lifestyle..
mistreess...gf..all kind of trash and late night parties ;)

Shouldn't mix the family and MM developments..

devilplate
23-06-11, 11:47
seastrand preview starts at 4pm today.

latest indicative pricing: 1bedder 570-600k, 2bedder 850k+-(after discount)

tats about 950-1kpsf for lousy facing stacks somemore!!!:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

and was told all the 'released units' (aka lousy facing units r fully booked)!!!:beats-me-man: :hell-hath-no-fury:

bargain hunter
23-06-11, 12:57
looks like we r headed for CM5? chiong ah, all buy buy buy. :tongue3:

tats about 950-1kpsf for lousy facing stacks somemore!!!:scared-1: :scared-1: :scared-1:

and was told all the 'released units' (aka lousy facing units r fully booked)!!!:beats-me-man: :hell-hath-no-fury:

rockinsg
23-06-11, 13:13

Fully booked ah? Even I have booked..
doesnt mean gonna buy..

And booking started months ago.. I booked months ago..
Have cheque book with no money in it.. want cheque take it..who cares..

Lousy location..HDB View.. only people who buy ... will have no idea what they buying...

Will be lucky to get 800 psf...

azeoprop
23-06-11, 15:59
got sms say cheapest 2 bedroom unit from 787psf.... :beats-me-man:

devilplate
23-06-11, 17:31
got sms say cheapest 2 bedroom unit from 787psf.... :beats-me-man:
Ya, actual final pricing ard 800-850psf...units r flying off the shelves! Vy crowded now! But all facing hdb....lol

Lots of water....2 big lap pools plus 2 smaller pools....and few more plunge pools....quite like the concept...layout vy typical far east which is similar to woodhaven.

If 800psf and not facing hdb can consider actually

azeoprop
23-06-11, 17:57
Ya, actual final pricing ard 800-850psf...units r flying off the shelves! Vy crowded now! But all facing hdb....lol

Lots of water....2 big lap pools plus 2 smaller pools....and few more plunge pools....quite like the concept...layout vy typical far east which is similar to woodhaven.

The 1 bedroom layout is the same as waterfront isle minus the bay window. Copy and paste one. :p

rockinsg
23-06-11, 19:08

Looked at 1 bedder no facing HDB.. but facing inside unit/partial pool view..

6 or 7th floor... 900psf..
Looks reasonable given its 1 bedder...

Wasn't sure if should buy or not.. but then so much supply coming in...especially the same pasir ris area..
Decided to wait and watch :sleep:

fclim
24-06-11, 12:09
1BR from $906 psf
2BR from $787 psf
3BRc from $810 psf
3BR from $890 psf
4BR from $961 psf

Prices out. Quite ex. Expensive for 4 bedders, psf wise. Looks like 4 bedders are hot now. Rare commodity. Heard at least 30 units sold within an hour!

devilplate
24-06-11, 12:23
1BR from $906 psf
2BR from $787 psf
3BRc from $810 psf
3BR from $890 psf
4BR from $961 psf

Prices out. Quite ex. Expensive for 4 bedders, psf wise. Looks like 4 bedders are hot now. Rare commodity. Heard at least 30 units sold within an hour!

tats bcoz of the poolview....2br and 3brc dun hf views at all

pricing vy similar to woodhaven whereby poolview also cost 100-150psf more den non poolview units

but i tot 4br was abt 900psf....was quoted yday wor...

bargain hunter
24-06-11, 12:32
the newer designs recently for 4 bedrooms are more compact and absolute size are not much bigger than 3 bedrooms. hence the higher psf as quantum is still "affordable".

1BR from $906 psf
2BR from $787 psf
3BRc from $810 psf
3BR from $890 psf
4BR from $961 psf

devilplate
24-06-11, 12:38
the newer designs recently for 4 bedrooms are more compact and absolute size are not much bigger than 3 bedrooms. hence the higher psf as quantum is still "affordable".

seastrand special case....bcoz so far the released stacks...only 4bdr got full direct poolview....3bdr only got partial/angled poolview.....u goto go to the showflat to understand wat i mean

wat i like they hf 2 big lap pools in the middle of the project....however, most units dun hf much view for the released stacks now....

rockinsg
24-06-11, 16:50
seastrand special case....bcoz so far the released stacks...only 4bdr got full direct poolview....3bdr only got partial/angled poolview.....u goto go to the showflat to understand wat i mean

wat i like they hf 2 big lap pools in the middle of the project....however, most units dun hf much view for the released stacks now....

1 br and 2 br have no view watch wall or watch HDB....:banghead:

I thought abt watching wall..but am scared of too much supply..
Afraid cannot find tenants who like watching wall :scared-3:

This might be an expection project where noone takes 1 bedder :D

kingkong1984
24-06-11, 17:01
1BR from $906 psf
2BR from $787 psf
3BRc from $810 psf
3BR from $890 psf
4BR from $961 psf

funny leh.. usually the bigger it is, the cheaper it will be..

how come reversed? Bigger is better?

at least 1 Bedder is higher than 2 bedders... small is better...hahhaa.. smallest debt.

linchong84
24-06-11, 17:12
funny leh.. usually the bigger it is, the cheaper it will be..

how come reversed? Bigger is better?

at least 1 Bedder is higher than 2 bedders... small is better...hahhaa.. smallest debt.

Nowadays only big units get good view.. Small units no or lousy view.. Hence, explain the price..

This makes sense actually because usually buyers rent out small unit. And small units' tenants mostly care about price and location, not views, because they just want a comfortable place other than hotel to sleep..

kingkong1984
24-06-11, 17:23
Nowadays only big units get good view.. Small units no or lousy view.. Hence, explain the price..

This makes sense actually because usually buyers rent out small unit. And small units' tenants mostly care about price and location, not views, because they just want a comfortable place other than hotel to sleep..

oh... views... yes, views makes all the difference actually.. whether your house can sell or not. It all depends.

devilplate
24-06-11, 17:31
oh... views... yes, views makes all the difference actually.. whether your house can sell or not. It all depends.
Wif huge supply from 2013, buyers will b vy selective especially wif 4yrs ssd....

gav108
24-06-11, 20:35
found this by googling

http://seastrandcondos.com/seastrand-floor-plans/

looks terrible to me.

those facing outwards are all towards future condos/flats. miserable strip of pool can hardly be seen unless u get 2nd storey.

those facing inwards with main pool view even bigger issue. saw posts complaining abt units face to face, but this is the first time i see units enclosing a small space on all four sides. plus 12-storey high blocks n u get claustrophobic-prison effect. unless u get 1st-4th floor units, u prob end up with neighbour views up-down-left-right :scared-5:

azeoprop
24-06-11, 20:57
Price list is out:

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/SeastrandTowerC(23June2011).pdf

Just do 17% off from the list price. :)

kingkong1984
24-06-11, 23:42
Price list is out:

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pdf/SeastrandTowerC(23June2011).pdf

Just do 17% off from the list price. :)

$8xx and above leh...

looks expansive...

I think it might be better to change the long strip to koi pond better.... chlorine smell longkang not very appealing.

devilplate
24-06-11, 23:49
$8xx and above leh...

looks expansive...

I think it might be better to change the long strip to koi pond better.... chlorine smell longkang not very appealing.
Buyers shd actually look at subsale oasis elias:2cents:

Still got 7xxpsf low flr poolview 3bdr at OE ard 9xxk...can move in by end of yr

rockinsg
25-06-11, 03:18
Buyers shd actually look at subsale oasis elias:2cents:

Still got 7xxpsf low flr poolview 3bdr at OE ard 9xxk...can move in by end of yr

Oasis elias is very lousy...surrounded by HDB from all sides.

I suggest wait for new MCL launch... private condos surrounding...seaview...would we worth premium..

Hopefully SeaStrand soaks up the demand first so can get bit cheaper.. think seaView+private enclave.. even 1100 psf worth more than Oasis poolView..

kingkong1984
25-06-11, 05:03
He is not wrong lah.. recommendations quite good actually. Most would go for pools views and think that is perfect.

The rare few will go for seaviews even though they come at a premium.

The sea is the limit.... hahaha...

If ur house can see sea.... wow.... its a seaview house... not greeny view but seaview, biggest item on earth except land. What else can u ask for? Mountain view... correct but not in Singapore. Mount Fuji view houses are at a premium too.

Good recommendation. Cheap and good. :D

devilplate
25-06-11, 09:55
Oasis elias is very lousy...surrounded by HDB from all sides.

I suggest wait for new MCL launch... private condos surrounding...seaview...would we worth premium..

Hopefully SeaStrand soaks up the demand first so can get bit cheaper.. think seaView+private enclave.. even 1100 psf worth more than Oasis poolView..

7xxpsf poolview at OE vs 1100psf seaview

u tink 1100psf is more worth it?

btw, seaview high flr at OE u can get at 9xxpsf now and enjoy the seaview by end of yr....no need to wait for 4yrs

seastrand 950psf poolview vs 1100psf seaview.....den yes....seaview more worth it

when MCL got the land...i was so dissappointed.....they gona build MMs....most likely sizes n layout will follow terrasse:doh:

kingkong1984
25-06-11, 12:39
yup.. u know developers trends... MCL sure make room small small one lah. My expectation.

rockinsg
25-06-11, 14:58
7xxpsf poolview at OE vs 1100psf seaview

u tink 1100psf is more worth it?

btw, seaview high flr at OE u can get at 9xxpsf now and enjoy the seaview by end of yr....no need to wait for 4yrs

seastrand 950psf poolview vs 1100psf seaview.....den yes....seaview more worth it

when MCL got the land...i was so dissappointed.....they gona build MMs....most likely sizes n layout will follow terrasse:doh:

And dont know how can compare with oasis.. its so surrounded by HDB's..

Get unit now or get unit 4 years from now is subjective and depends on what you want..... for me unit would be just to sell few years from now..

And I dont want to get into rental market now... especially since I believe next few years would be hard on rental market..far too many units in Pasir ris alone in next few years..No way can find so many people to rent...

If MCL sell small unit @ 11xx psf.. I would prefer that...lower quantum and you get unit TOP arnd 2015 by which rental and property market hopefully would start recovery..

Personally I think view of sea and view of Pasir ris park greenery would sell way over pool view.. more so cause condos pool view also means view to front unit due to squarish site layout..

http://www.theseastrand.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Seastrand_Panorama.jpeg

If worries over MCL MM can wait for condo site next to MCL..I think FEO gonna go for that since they have set pricing there with SeaStrand..gonna follow with seaView site.. won;t let just MCL enjoy there hard work :D

bargain hunter
28-06-11, 09:12
Seastrand, a 473-unit project in Pasir Ris, moved 103 of the 190 units released during its weekend launch, averaging $877 per sq ft (psf).
The development is a joint venture between Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint and consists of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments. The two-bedroom units, ranging in size from 883 sq ft to 1,066 sq ft, were the most popular, with 54 of 57 units released sold so far.

latour
28-06-11, 12:33
surprisingly seastrand is selling out quite fast, and I thought many did feel that the land after seastrand and nearer to the beach line is more ideal and better value. Looks like there must be still many deep pockets, buyers and upgraders (cov is going high...).

devilplate
28-06-11, 12:38
surprisingly seastrand is selling out quite fast, and I thought many did feel that the land after seastrand and nearer to the beach line is more ideal and better value. Looks like there must be still many deep pockets, buyers and upgraders (cov is going high...).

consider quite good sales bcoz they r still keeping better stacks.....

however MCL paid abt 400psf rite? and seaview high flr units cfm above 1kpsf one lor.....so mabe some r willing to pay 8xxpsf for lousy facing units at seastrand?

den the next plot beside MCL may seeing even higher bids bcoz tats the best of the 4 plots.....seaview+nearer to downtown east....especially so when seastrand manage to sell pool facing units at 9xxpsf.....so sea facing can easily sell for 1100psf

desquire
28-06-11, 12:38
The figures are surprising isn't it? Early talks seem to mention that this project will be blocked and all. Centrale 8 also same thing.

The fact is that every other launch and new developments here in Singapore are being snapped up like hot cakes!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

bargain hunter
28-06-11, 12:42
yeah, MBT cooling measures has 1 to 2 months cooling effect. KBW blogging has 1 to 2 weeks cooling effect. :ashamed1:

The figures are surprising isn't it? Early talks seem to mention that this project will be blocked and all. Centrale 8 also same thing.

The fact is that every other launch and new developments here in Singapore are being snapped up like hot cakes!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

desquire
28-06-11, 13:09
yeah, MBT cooling measures has 1 to 2 months cooling effect. KBW blogging has 1 to 2 weeks cooling effect. :ashamed1:

I see also headache. Say cooling measure but cool down 5mins then temperature go up. Now developers all cool down a while not so bullish in their bidding for land parcels.

Just wait and see, it won't take long. Everything going bonks!!! People are snapping up all kinds of homes and at all locations. Hehe. Maybe got different units to cater to ALL the needs of the diverse people we have here.:hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury:

bargain hunter
28-06-11, 13:12
problem is, pple are not necessarily buying what they need. there may be over allocation of resources to certain segments simply because they are "affordable" ;) .

I see also headache. Say cooling measure but cool down 5mins then temperature go up. Now developers all cool down a while not so bullish in their bidding for land parcels.

Just wait and see, it won't take long. Everything going bonks!!! People are snapping up all kinds of homes and at all locations. Hehe. Maybe got different units to cater to ALL the needs of the diverse people we have here.:hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury: :hell-hath-no-fury:

rockinsg
28-06-11, 13:35

Saw them trying to sell to lot of workers in CBP..some might have bought cause its cheaper relative to other launches..

What would be good to know is was the units snapped by upgraders/buyers or investors..
I think most of it should be genuine demand and investors stayed away...

Would be interesting to see demand once the MCL launches its units.. that would see the investors snapping units..

latour
28-06-11, 23:19
Saw them trying to sell to lot of workers in CBP..some might have bought cause its cheaper relative to other launches..

What would be good to know is was the units snapped by upgraders/buyers or investors..
I think most of it should be genuine demand and investors stayed away...

Would be interesting to see demand once the MCL launches its units.. that would see the investors snapping units..

Agree, waiting for tat one to come onto the market. :)

mr funny
30-06-11, 01:56
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_684734.html

Jun 28, 2011

Pasir Ris project sells 103 units at weekend launch

By Cheryl Lim

BUYERS were out in force at a suburban property launch over the weekend.

Seastrand, a 473-unit project in Pasir Ris, moved 103 of the 190 units released during its weekend launch, averaging $877 per sq ft (psf).

The development is a joint venture between Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint and consists of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments. The two-bedroom units, ranging in size from 883 sq ft to 1,066 sq ft, were the most popular, with 54 of 57 units released sold so far.

Dennis Wee Group director Chris Koh said there is still a healthy interest in condominium launches.

'It's not unusual to see some projects sell almost 50 per cent of their units over the launch weekend,' he said.

Eleven@Holland, a cluster-housing project developed by Clydesbuilt Group, sold another two units at the weekend. This brings the total number of homes sold to 16, at an average of $1,050 psf.

The units at the project are four- and five-bedroom houses ranging from 3,692 sq ft to 4,349 sq ft.

The Woods in Jurong, a cluster-housing development, recorded another four sales. This brings the total home sales for the development to 34.

radha08
01-07-11, 11:38
what a joke the advertisment on radio they mention about seastrand and dtl3 what is the blady connection...miles away..geeez :hell-hath-no-fury:

latour
01-07-11, 15:18
what a joke the advertisment on radio they mention about seastrand and dtl3 what is the blady connection...miles away..geeez :hell-hath-no-fury:

nice... dtl3's which station?

Yin Yin
02-07-11, 10:52

I like the effective floor plan! But the site plan looks cramp with many units facing neighbours' wall.

rockinsg
02-07-11, 12:55
I like the effective floor plan! But the site plan looks cramp with many units facing neighbours' wall.

But its still selling :beats-me-man:
I dont think anyone intend to stay..looks like all for investment..not even for upgraders..more of a downgrade.. who wants to look at walls/have neighbours look into your houses :banghead::banghead::banghead:

desquire
02-07-11, 17:37
Just went down showroom. Selling like hot cakes. People omplain and say no good, this and that but people still flocking and closing deals!!! Hehe. :eek: :doh:

rockinsg
02-07-11, 17:52
Just went down showroom. Selling like hot cakes. People omplain and say no good, this and that but people still flocking and closing deals!!! Hehe. :eek: :doh:

Price is lower compared to other locations.. and people are afraid cause no CM seems to be working :scared-3:
But location sucks..
Why cannot wait for MCL Land to launch :doh:

desquire
02-07-11, 17:59
Price is lower compared to other locations.. and people are afraid cause no CM seems to be working :scared-3:
But location sucks..
Why cannot wait for MCL Land to launch :doh:
Not that really cheap but reasoable. Singaporeans love marble and free fridge and oven. Hehe. Anywhere, everywhere also ppl grab. Interior not bad. I live the step down master toilet like the one they hv at Waterfront Isle. Seems like typical FEO standard now. More racks and cabinets also to be fixed for completed units. Quite oklah :D

gav108
02-07-11, 21:19
Just went down. Good sales indeed.

The Good:

- Interior layout. Spacious compared to standard fare nowadays.
- Furnishings quite good, except the Samsung fridge perhaps :D
- PSF price is reasonable
- 3.1m ceiling height
- near Downtown East and Pasir Ris Park, though not near enough
- the sides facing outwards toward roads are elevated 2 stories, providing more privacy for the units facing outwards.

The Bad:

- The site plan is terrible - hopelessly cramped + face wall, face hdb + face future condos. What the developer did is rather cheapskate - by not putting in half the unit stacks in the overall condo model to make the development look twice as spacious. Plus making such a large model will provide the wrong perception that the condo grounds are spacious, which it is not. Looked at the actual site - it's so small! I can just imagine how congested it's going to look when fully built up.
- 1 level basement carpark + 2 levels multi-storey carpark. A bit Exec Condo to me.
- Balcony is just as large as any current condos. If u buy a 100 sq m unit, u will probably get around 10 sq m (10%) balcony space, wh. u don't really need if facing wall, road and hdb.

But whatever. It will still sell as it's considered 'cheap' nowadays ;)

rockinsg
02-07-11, 22:11
What the developer did is rather cheapskate - by not putting in half the unit stacks in the overall condo model to make the development look twice as spacious. Plus making such a large model will provide the wrong perception that the condo grounds are spacious, which it is not. Looked at the actual site - it's so small! I can just imagine how congested it's going to look when fully built up.

Hmm..First they used to tamper with showrooms..now with model..
.. with the model they have put up, for a novice buyer even a wall facing unit will look like facing pool..

So we gonna see new regulation coming for Model:confused:

ysyap
02-07-11, 22:35
Just went down. Good sales indeed.

The Good:

- Interior layout. Spacious compared to standard fare nowadays.
- Furnishings quite good, except the Samsung fridge perhaps :D
- PSF price is reasonable
- 3.1m ceiling height
- near Downtown East and Pasir Ris Park, though not near enough
- the sides facing outwards toward roads are elevated 2 stories, providing more privacy for the units facing outwards.

The Bad:

- The site plan is terrible - hopelessly cramped + face wall, face hdb + face future condos. What the developer did is rather cheapskate - by not putting in half the unit stacks in the overall condo model to make the development look twice as spacious. Plus making such a large model will provide the wrong perception that the condo grounds are spacious, which it is not. Looked at the actual site - it's so small! I can just imagine how congested it's going to look when fully built up.
- 1 level basement carpark + 2 levels multi-storey carpark. A bit Exec Condo to me.
- Balcony is just as large as any current condos. If u buy a 100 sq m unit, u will probably get around 10 sq m (10%) balcony space, wh. u don't really need if facing wall, road and hdb.

But whatever. It will still sell as it's considered 'cheap' nowadays ;)Buyers will notice both good and bad points but the good agents will distract them real quickly so before they notice any bad points, they'll be directed by the skillful agents to magnify the good points so buyers will willingly sign on the dotted line thinking that they have secured a terrific deal. That accounts for those huge crowds still flocking these showflats like queueing for toto! :doh:

ysyap
02-07-11, 22:37
Hmm..First they used to tamper with showrooms..now with model..
.. with the model they have put up, for a novice buyer even a wall facing unit will look like facing pool..

So we gonna see new regulation coming for Model:confused:Potential buyers will quickly notice the difference between those models and the diagrams from their catalogues. Then again I do notice that some agents will not give the catalogues to me when I go down to these showflats. They will hold on to them until the end of the tour and all the brainwashing! Good thing I have been pretty steady and not buy their weak advertisements! :o

radha08
02-07-11, 22:45

yup i was there today for a while thought i was at geylang fish market...:scared-5:

gav108
02-07-11, 23:05
Potential buyers will quickly notice the difference between those models and the diagrams from their catalogues. Then again I do notice that some agents will not give the catalogues to me when I go down to these showflats. They will hold on to them until the end of the tour and all the brainwashing! Good thing I have been pretty steady and not buy their weak advertisements! :o

true. they seemed unwilling to give me any floor plans except the towers i pretended to be interested in.

they advertised to me a 2-bedder stack which is facing a wall but has an oblique view of the central pools on the left side of the wall, which u will need to constantly tilt your head to see. because the model left out the stacks directly in front of this unit, it looked as if it has a nice pool view instead of a direct view of the wall. of course the agent did not mention that, and so i pointedly mentioned it. but he did mention that because of this oblique pool view, a 5th floor unit will cost like 940psf?! seriously i would rather get the 2-bedders facing the hdb with a rather miserable strip of pool in front of it at around 890psf. all psf stated r after 17% discount.

ysyap
02-07-11, 23:13
These are all skillful gimmicks that agents are so acquainted with. They probably go to school for such trainings, concealing where possible and when exposed or questioned, will acknowledge with a quick distractor or something. Sometimes it really erks me to see their cover and concealment!

The 17% discount is another one of those gimmicks. This 17% discount may well stay should the market remain lacklustre but if it heats up, they'll quickly remove the discount, letting people think that its the normal price but all this while served as a backup plan for the developers who merely want to increase the price. Its their reasonable excuse to increase prices! :doh: Unfortunately we're all subjected to their nonsense and have no say about it other than deciding not to buy from them. :cheers1:

rockinsg
02-07-11, 23:15
true. they seemed unwilling to give me any floor plans except the towers i pretended to be interested in.

they advertised to me a 2-bedder stack which is facing a wall but has an oblique view of the central pools on the left side of the wall, which u will need to constantly tilt your head to see. because the model left out the stacks directly in front of this unit, it looked as if it has a nice pool view instead of a direct view of the wall. of course the agent did not mention that, and so i pointedly mentioned it. but he did mention that because of this oblique pool view, a 5th floor unit will cost like 940psf?! seriously i would rather get the 2-bedders facing the hdb with a rather miserable strip of pool in front of it at around 890psf. all psf stated r after 17% discount.

But all this has helped MCL a lot..+ they call sell sea View and pool View both..unlike seaStrand..
Can launch 1000++ psf and will still find buyers :scared-3:.. .Won't be surprised if they set a new record for pasir ris...

ysyap
02-07-11, 23:19
But all this has helped MCL a lot..+ they call sell sea View and pool View both..unlike seaStrand..
Can launch 1000++ psf and will still find buyers :scared-3:.. .Won't be surprised if they set a new record for pasir ris...Agreed. MCL, like FEO, are pertty aggressive in their prices. They usually set the pace for the area. Shall watch this space! :rolleyes:

rockinsg
02-07-11, 23:20
These are all skillful gimmicks that agents are so acquainted with. They probably go to school for such trainings, concealing where possible and when exposed or questioned, will acknowledge with a quick distractor or something. Sometimes it really erks me to see their cover and concealment!

if its guys, then they really irks me.. have to tell him to shut up
But if pretty agent can let her talk crap and crap..still can listen..:ashamed1:

ysyap
02-07-11, 23:27
if its guys, then they really irks me.. have to tell him to shut up
But if pretty agent can let her talk crap and crap..still can listen..:ashamed1:You are so funny! If its a mid age lady agent how? :)

rockinsg
02-07-11, 23:35
You are so funny! If its a mid age lady agent how? :)

I can watch MILF but interested interested..
mid age lady wont fit into my definition of "Pretty"

But for sure there are pretty girls in FEO team :D.. thats why went to seaStranded.. now to eu habitat.. can;t say no :ashamed1:..

devilplate
03-07-11, 00:02

890psf facing hdb? Feo increased px? I was quoted 800psf for 2bdr low flr facing hdb....the ground flr facing the miserable lap pool cud be the best buy at 790psf....direct acess to the pool which most likely underutilised as majority will goto the main pool

gav108
03-07-11, 02:20
890psf facing hdb? Feo increased px? I was quoted 800psf for 2bdr low flr facing hdb....the ground flr facing the miserable lap pool cud be the best buy at 790psf....direct acess to the pool which most likely underutilised as majority will goto the main pool

stack 34 i believe, at 788k or so (887 psf?), if my memory doesn't fail me. that stack already sold out. i was just asking abt prices randomly. but true - nice to have quiet pool rite at your doorstep indeed. but 790psf for grd flr is prob due to the large pes area i guess..

Yin Yin
03-07-11, 02:50

When I was there last Sunday, the agent told me their catalog is not ready yet. So cheapskate.

Come to think about it now, it's probably their tactic to distract potential buyers from focusing too much on the site plan.

rockinsg
07-07-11, 14:01
ANyone knows how did the sales go? Still selling like hot potato>>:doh:
Was buyers there? or just people like us.. just watch, no touch :cool:

devilplate
07-07-11, 14:55
ANyone knows how did the sales go? Still selling like hot potato>>:doh:
Was buyers there? or just people like us.. just watch, no touch :cool:
They open their showflat till late evening wkday....:beats-me-man:

iwantgizmos
07-07-11, 15:10
Went to the showflat recently. Lots of units sold out. Was really impressed with FEO and FCL.

rockinsg
07-07-11, 17:13
Went to the showflat recently. Lots of units sold out. Was really impressed with FEO and FCL.

They sold 103 on the preview week..but how's sales after that?
But yeah FEO is impressive.. I didn;t thought this location easy to sell.. but they prices it bit lower compared to new releases.. better than buying hedges park..atleast mrt/mall/downtown east is nearer..
Hedges park also almost same price but too far out of anything..

devilplate
07-07-11, 17:44
They sold 103 on the preview week..but how's sales after that?
But yeah FEO is impressive.. I didn;t thought this location easy to sell.. but they prices it bit lower compared to new releases.. better than buying hedges park..atleast mrt/mall/downtown east is nearer..
Hedges park also almost same price but too far out of anything..
Similar psf but different px quantum....close to 100k difference....

Hedges park cheapest 2bdr 606k whereas seastrand 70xk

Hedges park aso more den 50% sold oredi rite

rockinsg
07-07-11, 18:32

How's that? psf must be diff.. think 2 bedder size for Hedges and seaStrand same same..

rockinsg
09-07-11, 17:13
Prices going other way around..Intial days preview they gave 18%discount..now giving 18.5% discount including furniture voucher..Wasn;t the prices supposed to increase..:banghead:

I guess now going to the previews is bad deal.. those guys got the HDB facing units and higher prices :doh:

But agent was saying gonna remove discount from sunday...
diff to trust them now..might increase discounts from sunday :tongue3:

curio
09-07-11, 17:30

Seastrand 2bdr size bigger than hedges park, that partly explains for the price diff

rockinsg
09-07-11, 17:34
Seastrand 2bdr size bigger than hedges park, that partly explains for the price diff

Yeah was there..partial pool facing 2br going for 816k..4/5th floor i think...
Not a bad deal actually... :spliff:
but quite risky buying these days..don't want to be the one catching falling knife :scared-4:

3C
09-07-11, 19:37
Just amazing, this type of location, prizing, service and design still got people buy:confused:

Fleur
09-07-11, 20:05
I hope that those people know that they are buying a place near heavy industrial area!

devilplate
09-07-11, 21:50
Prices going other way around..Intial days preview they gave 18%discount..now giving 18.5% discount including furniture voucher..Wasn;t the prices supposed to increase..:banghead:

I guess now going to the previews is bad deal.. those guys got the HDB facing units and higher prices :doh:

But agent was saying gonna remove discount from sunday...
diff to trust them now..might increase discounts from sunday :tongue3:
I tot u r smarter den them?

The listed px was increased....

During first day preview, low flr hdb facing 2bdr from 70xk

devilplate
09-07-11, 21:51
I hope that those people know that they are buying a place near heavy industrial area!
Where is the heavy industrial?

devilplate
09-07-11, 21:52
Yeah was there..partial pool facing 2br going for 816k..4/5th floor i think...
Not a bad deal actually... :spliff:
but quite risky buying these days..don't want to be the one catching falling knife :scared-4:
Is there any 2bdr facing pool?:confused:

Fleur
09-07-11, 21:56
Where is the heavy industrial?

Loyang industrial park.

mantrix
09-07-11, 21:59
Just saw their commercial on TV...rather cheesy. Typical FEO advertising...eurasian models, wearing suits and gowns in their home, kids holding tennis rackets, pristine white beaches and lush greenery (or what is supposed to be pasir ris beach anyway) ... whole thing was surreal.

Wait till those kena baited buy and move in and see the real thing...PRCs and NRIs jostling in pool, their kids screaming around + laundry hung from windows :D:D:D

but they can still continue to wear gowns and high heels in their apartments lah

linchong84
09-07-11, 22:07
Loyang industrial park.

Ok lah.. I think loyang one doesn't have that many fume or chemical producing companies, unlike tuas.. loyang one has a lot of warehouses, distributor companies..

devilplate
09-07-11, 22:11
Loyang industrial park.
Ok la...dun really feel it one....separated by a big forested area....and heavy vehicles dun pass thru tat side

Btw, how to noe whether tats a heavy industrial?

devilplate
09-07-11, 22:12
Just saw their commercial on TV...rather cheesy. Typical FEO advertising...eurasian models, wearing suits and gowns in their home, kids holding tennis rackets, pristine white beaches and lush greenery (or what is supposed to be pasir ris beach anyway) ... whole thing was surreal.

Wait till those kena baited buy and move in and see the real thing...PRCs and NRIs jostling in pool, their kids screaming around + laundry hung from windows :D:D:D

but they can still continue to wear gowns and high heels in their apartments lah
Haha..got many prcs bot seastrand?

Fleur
09-07-11, 22:31
Ok la...dun really feel it one....separated by a big forested area....and heavy vehicles dun pass thru tat side

Btw, how to noe whether tats a heavy industrial?

Who knows, Depending on the facing, one may get a view of the 'nice' industrial area from the high floor. Also, what happens if one day the forested area is used to expand the industrial area?

That area is full of aerospace engineering companies that use gases and metal power.

devilplate
09-07-11, 22:42
Who knows, Depending on the facing, one may get a view of the 'nice' industrial area from the high floor. Also, what happens if one day the forested area is used to expand the industrial area?

That area is full of aerospace engineering companies that use gases and metal power.
Ya anything can happen....who noes mabe pulau ubin might become like jurong island in future

As for view, cfm cant see one...seastand only 10flr....the trees vy tall

mantrix
09-07-11, 23:02
Haha..got many prcs bot seastrand?

And indians as well since they like to be near sea...those who are suckers for seaside living will buy (especially if they believe paris ris beach looks like the Hawaii shown in the commercial)

devilplate
09-07-11, 23:06
And indians as well since they like to be near sea...those who are suckers for seaside living will buy (especially if they believe paris ris beach looks like the Hawaii shown in the commercial)
Cheapest seaside living liao leh....So wat to expect....hahaha

Better den Silversea ad potray beach jus next to it n omit ecp totally...lol

Or paying top dollar for sentosa cove whereby the seawater aso dark in color....lol

radha08
09-07-11, 23:25

wats nris:rolleyes:

rockinsg
10-07-11, 09:10
I tot u r smarter den them?

The listed px was increased....

During first day preview, low flr hdb facing 2bdr from 70xk

Listed price hasn't increased..lower listed price unit are those hdb facing units and they are now sold out.. new units released are better stack..so obviously priced higher..
Infact one of the first day unit was available too..someone got refused loan or something..but HDB facing..no interest

rockinsg
10-07-11, 09:19
Is there any 2bdr facing pool?:confused:

Partial pool view..stack 28..atleast from balcony, pool should be ok..but not from rooms though...
came at 910psf..isnt that bad..
But I want to wait for MCL launch :eek:

devilplate
10-07-11, 09:19
Listed price hasn't increased..lower listed price unit are those hdb facing units and they are now sold out.. new units released are better stack..so obviously priced higher..
Infact one of the first day unit was available too..someone got refused loan or something..but HDB facing..no interest
There is no better facing 2bdr....all either facing, hdb, condo or ec in future

Tats wat i mean, higher listed px for new released stacks...jack up more den 100k n give u abit more discount....hahaha

Totally not worth to pay 100k more for tat pathetic so call better facing

rockinsg
10-07-11, 09:31
There is no better facing 2bdr....all either facing, hdb, condo or ec in future

Tats wat i mean, higher listed px for new released stacks...jack up more den 100k n give u abit more discount....hahaha

Totally not worth to pay 100k more for tat pathetic so call better facing

Problem is not just HDB facing..problem is also noise from road..and its gonna get only worse with more traffic in coming years..
Personally I think its better to pay premium then to face main road..

Stack 28 looked much better facing, to me..But overall seaStrand itself is overpriced.. :doh:
But ppl still buying...so can;t help..and anway its better then buying from reseller who are asking even more stupid pricing..:beats-me-man:

devilplate
10-07-11, 09:38
But ppl still buying...so can;t help..and anway its better then buying from reseller who are asking even more stupid pricing..:beats-me-man:

U aso agree better to buy from developer now? Hehe

Nvm la...u wait for mcl land lor.....i tink only 3/4bdr will b facing sea....1/2bdr mabe lucky to get poolview

My guess will be 100-200psf more den seastrand but quantum about the same....sizes will b similar to hedges park....4xxsqft for 1bdr, 7xxsqft for 2bdr, 10xxsqft for 3bdr

rockinsg
10-07-11, 09:45

...it will be just be foreigners who will buy new Condos..Most singaporeans will buy HDB.. they cannot afford these high prices..

You want to live with those singaporeans, go and live in HDB..:D

rockinsg
10-07-11, 09:50
U aso agree better to buy from developer now? Hehe

Nvm la...u wait for mcl land lor.....i tink only 3/4bdr will b facing sea....1/2bdr mabe lucky to get poolview

My guess will be 100-200psf more den seastrand but quantum about the same....sizes will b similar to hedges park....4xxsqft for 1bdr, 7xxsqft for 2bdr, 10xxsqft for 3bdr

I don't agree to buy from anyone at all for now:rolleyes:.. me think its overpriced..
I don;t believe in fairytales..:hell-hath-no-fury:

Komo
10-07-11, 09:53

...and outside apartment:doh:

amk
10-07-11, 10:00
Rockinsg, did u, or did u not, buy a unit in this ? Ur interest in this development is perplexing. On one hand u r totally negative on SG pry market, on the other hand, u r so keen in this middle of no where development ( probably one of the worse recent launches in terms of location) to the point of knowing every minute details over the development

rockinsg
10-07-11, 10:17
Rockinsg, did u, or did u not, buy a unit in this ? Ur interest in this development is perplexing. On one hand u r totally negative on SG pry market, on the other hand, u r so keen in this middle of no where development ( probably one of the worse recent launches in terms of location) to the point of knowing every minute details over the development

My interest is not in SG prpty market..but place to stay in SG..

moomooteo
10-07-11, 10:31
Well, if u think the price is too high, wait loh... Just as in later part of 2009, alot of people tot that the price is too high as the property prices moves sharply up . And there is the theory of not catching the dropping knife in early 2009 when prices are failing. So when is the best price and when is the best timing? It will be only in the past or yesterday. And that is when u know it andd the boat has passed.

For a place to stay, it is a need and feel thing. If u like and need that place, pricing will become secondary.

rockinsg
10-07-11, 11:11
Well, if u think the price is too high, wait loh... Just as in later part of 2009, alot of people tot that the price is too high as the property prices moves sharply up . And there is the theory of not catching the dropping knife in early 2009 when prices are failing. So when is the best price and when is the best timing? It will be only in the past or yesterday. And that is when u know it andd the boat has passed.

For a place to stay, it is a need and feel thing. If u like and need that place, pricing will become secondary.

It doesn't for you guys....if I had to stay all my life in SG pricing would be secondary and I will also buy a high priced home..cause in long run it doesn''t matter..

For me its more complex to decide if its better to rent or buy.:banghead:

But for me SG is just for few years.. am not going to stay here forever.. :cool:

Yin Yin
10-07-11, 11:32
It doesn't for you guys....if I had to stay all my life in SG pricing would be secondary and I will also buy a high priced home..cause in long run it doesn''t matter..

For me its more complex to decide if its better to rent or buy.:banghead:

But for me SG is just for few years.. am not going to stay here forever.. :cool:

Rent first while looking for something that matches your requirement.

radha08
10-07-11, 11:52
any updates on how many units sold last i was there last weekend place was like fish market...:eek: ...i was thinking of buying a unit for investment...but then i remember what a famous guy said....

be fearful when others are greedy ...and greedy when others are fearful....:scared-1:

so i was fearful and left empty handed...:sleep:

devilplate
10-07-11, 12:24
Middle of nowhr tats y cheap mah....2bdr starts from 800psf....where can u find such px? Imagine middle of nowhr forestkill selling for 1100psf....terasse aso middle of nowhr selling 1100psf...whahaha

Btw, i quite like this middle of nowhr location but jus not this seastrand plot...mcl plot nxt door is much better....i m waiting for the middle of nowhr project to be launched....

devilplate
10-07-11, 12:28
any updates on how many units sold last i was there last weekend place was like fish market...:eek: ...i was thinking of buying a unit for investment...but then i remember what a famous guy said....

be fearful when others are greedy ...and greedy when others are fearful....:scared-1:

so i was fearful and left empty handed...:sleep:
These phrase is not true one la.....back to recession in 09, so many hungry birdies snatching my firesales! I rush down to give chq, halfway agt said sold liao:simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

Now actually more r fearful den greedy...most investors here oredi stop buying since jan 14

radha08
10-07-11, 15:28
These phrase is not true one la.....back to recession in 09, so many hungry birdies snatching my firesales! I rush down to give chq, halfway agt said sold liao:simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

Now actually more r fearful den greedy...most investors here oredi stop buying since jan 14

ok then maybe i change the phrase ...buy low sell high...dont buy high sell low....:D

800plus psf for unbuilt condo not very centrally located in outskirts seems a bit high...:(

but the salesman who attended to me his marketing strategy was sir...
mcl land bought next plot of land at higher price so they will launch higher...

sir there is a big plot of land next to seastrand plot ratio only 1.4 maybe govt might build a mall here...

in the end i told him thanks i consider...:D

devilplate
10-07-11, 16:02
ok then maybe i change the phrase ...buy low sell high...dont buy high sell low....:D

800plus psf for unbuilt condo not very centrally located in outskirts seems a bit high...:(

but the salesman who attended to me his marketing strategy was sir...
mcl land bought next plot of land at higher price so they will launch higher...

sir there is a big plot of land next to seastrand plot ratio only 1.4 maybe govt might build a mall here...

in the end i told him thanks i consider...:D
No chance for a mall la....he bullshyt till money can fall frm the sky liao...haha

Mcl 99%chance will launch at higher psf....but quantum more or less the same one

Yin Yin
10-07-11, 19:23

You're such a pro, must be an experienced investor/owner of many properties. I'm impressed.

radha08
10-07-11, 20:07

hmm why jan 14 not feb 14:)

devilplate
10-07-11, 20:10
hmm why jan 14 not feb 14:)
Cm4 announcement date

radha08
10-07-11, 20:19
Cm4 announcement date

hmm guess u really the pro...i only know feb 14 valentines day..ha ha:D

linchong84
13-07-11, 10:31
Seastrand holding BBQ this friday 5-8pm! Go there makan!

fclim
13-07-11, 11:23
Seastrand holding BBQ this friday 5-8pm! Go there makan!

TG better. Somebody mentioned got canapé. Pronounced as Kenna Pay? Hahaha. :D

wesing
13-07-11, 11:27
TG better. Somebody mentioned got canapé. Pronounced as Kenna Pay? Hahaha. :D

Should be KANI LAO PEI:D :D :D

cornycow
02-08-11, 01:04
hows the response so far? anyone got any units over at seastrand?:)

bargain hunter
02-08-11, 09:36
"Over in Pasir Ris, where Far East is developing Seastrand condo with Frasers Centrepoint, 232 units have been sold to date. The developers have released 269 of the total 475 units in the project, which is priced on average at $895 psf."

latour
05-08-11, 11:50
How is this doing, and when the rest of the developments around that going to launch?

bargain hunter
10-08-11, 13:29
"Over in Pasir Ris, Far East and Frasers Centrepoint found buyers for nine more units at their Seastrand condo last week, taking total sales to 239 units. To date, 269 units have been released in the 475-unit condo. Seastrand's average price has risen from $877 psf when the development was initially released in June to $924 psf currently. Both projects are 99-year leasehold."

every week, all the newspaper sales reports seem to revolve around far east related projects. ;)

radha08
10-08-11, 23:14
hmm the way the financial mkts are going...lets see whether it becomes seaSTRANDED...:scared-1:

gav108
26-08-11, 22:42
tough competitions coming up for seastrand...

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Four+new+condo+sites+up+for+tender/

one is an ec next to seastrand, which is going to exert downward pull on prices. n it has a better location (nearer downtown east)

the other is a condo next to mcl land, with sea view...

thoughts...?

lky123
27-08-11, 18:47
Unless the developers of the two seaview plots set astronomical prices, it will be tough going for Seastrand. Buyers are the ultimate winners with four developments competing for sales.

I would buy the one at the junction of JLB and PR Rise.

gav108
28-08-11, 21:46
Unless the developers of the two seaview plots set astronomical prices, it will be tough going for Seastrand. Buyers are the ultimate winners with four developments competing for sales.

I would buy the one at the junction of JLB and PR Rise.

Agree. Nearer to Downtown East and confirmed with sea view. What remains are layouts, finishing and pricing. Wonder who will succeed in bidding for this piece of land?

The Exec condo land in front of it is nearer to Downtown East compared to Seastrand and is its direct contender without sea view, whereas this new land between JLB and PR Rise is a direct contender with the MCL land plot with sea view.

3C
30-08-11, 10:19
May need to rename seastrangled:D Wonder is developer aware the sabotage b4 launching?

eng81157
30-08-11, 10:38
to put it bluntly, the seastrand buyers are screwed big time. although the ec is gonna be cheaper, it's unlikely that the developer will make it dirt cheap.

my guess it's gonna be in the range 600-800psf

lky123
30-08-11, 17:31
My guess is that the developer will price the EC between 700-900 psf with the income ceiling having been raised to 12k. I agree with comments in another thread that EC prices will rise as they are priced by developers, rather than the govt.

latour
30-08-11, 21:25
My guess is that the developer will price the EC between 700-900 psf with the income ceiling having been raised to 12k. I agree with comments in another thread that EC prices will rise as they are priced by developers, rather than the govt.

Property prices dun seems to head south, it's just slow form the time being. It should be price from 800 to 900 psf.

cornycow
02-11-11, 20:57
any recent updates on this development?

iwantgizmos
02-11-11, 21:22
any recent updates on this development?
Let's all appreciate the beauty of Seastrand while it's undergoing construction...
http://dailybooth.com/seastrand

cornycow
02-11-11, 23:41
nice link! appreciated!

Goodo
22-01-12, 09:32
Let's all appreciate the beauty of Seastrand while it's undergoing construction...
http://dailybooth.com/seastrand

u live opposite Seastrand Site ??
Good view to take pic of the development :cheers6:

cornycow
26-01-12, 02:32
1-2 bedrooms fully sold as stated on their advert ard the condo.

any updates on the sales figure?

Goodo
28-01-12, 12:58
1-2 bedrooms fully sold as stated on their advert ard the condo.

any updates on the sales figure?

U bought any unit or visited the showflat?
From URA website, Jan only sold 1 unit ..... jialat

cornycow
29-01-12, 00:48
yup i did. a 1 bedder

Goodo
29-01-12, 11:02
yup i did. a 1 bedder

Oh, you bought during preview? I bought a 2 bedder.
U got visit Palette, how do you find it compare to Seastrand?
MCL is going to release their plot soon and got sea view :banghead:

cornycow
29-01-12, 14:43
yea bought during their preview, before all the europe crisis began to unfold. i saw the palette. pretty decent condo. however, the furnishings are surprisingly lower standard compared to seastrand, i'm definitely not being biased over here. facilities are much more but there are also many more units there.

yes i knew mcl will definitely have seaview as there will not be any more new developments that will block them. this also means that there will be a price premium for mcl land. im bought the unit at seastrand based on the fact that it's the ist condo there, and 3 more (one ec) will be built ard it. high chance of appreciation.

Nman
03-02-12, 13:01

How much current psf, feel like seastrnd not bad, look for 3 beddr. below 1M can get?

Goodo
03-02-12, 22:02
How much current psf, feel like seastrnd not bad, look for 3 beddr. below 1M can get?

I think only 3 or 4 beddr left.
You can drop by to look look see see ... no harm, I guess price should be more than 1M ... :scared-5:

Tripp
10-02-12, 07:13
Update: KSH bags Seastrand contract worth over S$110 million

http://kshholdings.listedcompany.com/newsroom/20120109_173424_ER0_5D836AFE57BF4CF24825798000341336.1.pdf

latour
10-02-12, 08:23

When is MCL's sea view plot going to be launch? I think this one worth to take a good look.

Goodo
12-02-12, 21:34
When is MCL's sea view plot going to be launch? I think this one worth to take a good look.

I guess should be soon as they are preparing and building the showroom now.
The other 2 plots beside it also starting soon .... :cheers6:

lky123
13-02-12, 19:09
MCL site is called Ripple Bay. Estimated indicative price $950 psf.

http://www.ripplebay.sg/

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 14:28
5 sold at median of 915psf in feb. 103 to go.

cornycow
17-03-12, 16:03
Seems to have reached the 80% mark?

azeoprop
04-06-12, 22:29
Additional 3% discounts now! Looks like a price war has started. :D

http://www.fareast.com.sg/Residential/For-Sale/Properties-By-Name/Seastrand.aspx

Goodo
02-07-12, 21:36
All 3 sites have started work (cranes seen) except RB

ocean80
04-07-12, 00:44
Might as well offer FREE CONDOMS to the new buyers :eek: :rolleyes:

Super
12-08-12, 11:12
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/SG_Super/JLBSeaView.png

Picture taken on 2nd Aug 2012.

wendytan
12-08-12, 22:57
Might as well offer FREE CONDOMS to the new buyers :eek: :rolleyes:

lol goodbye ocean80 ;)

phantom_opera
15-08-12, 15:24
sea stranded managed to sell, I am impressed

11 units in July 902 877 978

ilgr
15-08-12, 16:57
sea stranded managed to sell, I am impressed

11 units in July 902 877 978

country club membership plus further discount.. sure got people bite.

Super
05-10-12, 11:14
Construction progress - 20120929

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/SG_Super/20120929_164402_zps3d7dbf0d.jpg

Super
15-10-12, 19:44
Seastrand
Total Number of Units in Project - 473
Unit Sold in Sep - 2
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 402 (85.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 71

iwantgizmos
11-11-12, 15:44
Construction progress - 20121110
http://dailybooth.com/seastrand/
:)

Super
15-11-12, 11:42
Seastrand
Unit Sold in Oct - 4
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 406 (85.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 67

NV2010
18-11-12, 10:53
Those who brought facing the sea earlier may blocked by Ripple bay project. They may regret now.

Shanhz
18-11-12, 11:52
Those who brought facing the sea earlier may blocked by Ripple bay project. They may regret now.

in singapore, never buy house facing empty land if you treasure the view

radha08
18-11-12, 14:49
in singapore, never buy house facing empty land if you treasure the view

or buy gnd level...:D:D:D

iwantgizmos
22-11-12, 18:54
Construction progress - 20121122

iwantgizmos
02-12-12, 23:31
Construction progress - 20121202

iwantgizmos
08-12-12, 20:28
Construction progress - 20121208

Super
17-12-12, 22:16
Seastrand
Unit Sold in Nov - 2
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 407 (86.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 66

iwantgizmos
18-12-12, 00:15
Construction progress - 20121217

bakasa2002
18-12-12, 13:11
Construction progress - 20121217

The blocks are built on top of a MSCP? Like eCO?

cornycow
19-12-12, 06:05
yea. theres 3 levels of carpark, b1, 1 and 2.

Handsome R
19-12-12, 20:35
Seastrand
Unit Sold in Nov - 2
Only 2 unit SOLD in NOV. Seems quite slow moving.:doh:

Sea Esta
19-12-12, 21:29
Only 2 unit SOLD in NOV. Seems quite slow moving.:doh:

Actually there is 1 unit being returned by comparing Nov and Oct figures. The developer sold 2 but the "cumulative unit launched but unsold" only dropped by 1. This mean 1 unit is returned.

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Nov - 2

Seastrand
Unit Sold in Oct - 4
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 406 (85.8%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 67

iwantgizmos
20-12-12, 21:27
Construction progress - 20121220

iwantgizmos
26-12-12, 21:43
Construction progress - 20121226

Super
15-01-13, 19:36
Seastrand
Unit Sold in Dec - 14
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 407 (89.0%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 52

iwantgizmos
15-01-13, 19:48
Construction progress - 20130115

Stevie
16-01-13, 20:02
Just received broker msg that seastrand having Japanese lunch with mkt update on coming saturday.. Anyone received ?

cornycow
16-01-13, 21:17
yup i received.

theres also a bbq dinner on sunday

Handsome R
16-01-13, 22:05
yup i received.

theres also a bbq dinner on sunday

My agent did not inform me. No news at all. Might pop in to see what offer after the M7!!!!

radha08
19-01-13, 21:25
Just received broker msg that seastrand having Japanese lunch with mkt update on coming saturday.. Anyone received ?

mkt update or MRT update...:D:D:D

cornycow
20-01-13, 04:53
haha. there will be a new station at pasir ris. chances are it might be integrated with the current one? hmmm

radha08
26-01-13, 19:51
haha. there will be a new station at pasir ris. chances are it might be integrated with the current one? hmmm

yup then next stop will be called "aloha" station....near seastrand/ripple bay/SEA-ESTA:D...and watercolours...:cheers5::cheers5::cheers5:

acosean
26-01-13, 22:30
But if the station is named "The Big Four", all 4 projects there will surely skyrocket in their resale prices! Because perception shapes reality.

radha08
27-01-13, 03:46
But if the station is named "The Big Four", all 4 projects there will surely skyrocket in their resale prices! Because perception shapes reality.

life is full of dreams...:D:D:D...so want to dream might as well dream...BIG:cheers1:

Sea Esta
27-01-13, 14:18

There is another EC coming up beside Watercolours and Sea Esta. Shouldn't it be called "The Big Five" instead of "The Big Four".

radha08
27-01-13, 14:26
There is another EC coming up beside Watercolours and Sea Esta. Shouldn't it be called "The Big Five" instead of "The Big Four".

same developer as forestville if i not mistaken now their forestville got issue i dont think they launch so fast...:scared-4:

acosean
28-01-13, 19:54
Ya, it should still be called "The Big Four" instead of "The Big Five" because of the following:

1. The 4 condo projects are occupying the same trapezoid plot of land, perimetered by Pasir Ris Drive 3, Drive 4, Rise & JLB.

2. The 5th project isn't launched/named yet.

3. "The Big Five" is already reserved for a psychological concept:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

iwantgizmos
01-02-13, 19:41
Construction progress - 20130201

iwantgizmos
09-02-13, 18:37
Construction progress - 20130209

Super
15-02-13, 14:48
Seastrand
Unit Sold in Jan - 4
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 425 (89.9%)
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 48

iwantgizmos
20-02-13, 19:50
Construction progress - 20130220

Bertus
26-02-13, 13:01
Construction progress - 20130220
Thanks for the updates

iwantgizmos
28-02-13, 20:19
Construction progress - 20130228

Bertus
01-03-13, 10:07
Construction progress - 20130228
Hope it TOP before Q3 2014 :)

iwantgizmos
02-03-13, 15:36
Construction progress - 20130302

iwantgizmos
09-03-13, 20:36
Construction progress - 20130308

Noexit
09-03-13, 21:33
Construction progress - 20130308
Look like block to block very near :scared-4: :doh:

Handsome R
09-03-13, 22:06
Look like block to block very near :scared-4: :doh:

From the picture, the block look near to one another, however if you visited the site the space in between look alright. Units facing the main road have a good distance from the HDB. :cheers4:

Handsome R
11-03-13, 15:16
this project is one of the slow moving one of the FOUR.
Current promotion, Get an "Experience Living in the East" gift package worth over $4,000* Specially for first time Singaporean property buyers.
*Enjoy additional 1.88% discount on selected units *Terms and conditions apply. For limited period and new purchases only.

iwantgizmos
15-03-13, 22:12
Construction progress - 20130315

Super
16-03-13, 13:01
Seastrand
Unit Sold in Feb - 5
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 430 (90.9%) --- Finally reach >90%.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 43

Bertus
22-03-13, 11:06
Seastrand
Unit Sold in Feb - 5
Cumulative Units Sold to-date - 430 (90.9%) --- Finally reach >90%.
Cumulative Units Launched but Unsold - 43
:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

Good house
24-03-13, 16:10
Construction progress - 20130315

From this view, it looks like those condo build on top of shopping mall:) .
I wish it was, so that those in Pasir Ris drive 3 big 4 will benefits:D

Leading in construction

1. Sea strand
2. Watercolours
3. Sea Esta
4. Ripple bay.

Who finish fast never mind, most important is build good with quality:cool:

cornycow
25-03-13, 00:09
oh well, seastrand does have 2 commercial units that is opened to the public. tho not sure what it will actually be.

radha08
25-03-13, 11:20
oh well, seastrand does have 2 commercial units that is opened to the public. tho not sure what it will actually be.

Hairdresser and 711...:D

Good house
25-03-13, 11:31

That will be good. Must open to big 4 neighbor ok:)

Good house
27-03-13, 00:22
Ya, it should still be called "The Big Four" instead of "The Big Five" because of the following:

1. The 4 condo projects are occupying the same trapezoid plot of land, perimetered by Pasir Ris Drive 3, Drive 4, Rise & JLB.

2. The 5th project isn't launched/named yet.

3. "The Big Five" is already reserved for a psychological concept:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Five_personality_traits

I support you:cheers5:

Komo
27-03-13, 10:11
yup, these 2 shops good enough .... instead of 7-11 if provision shop better:D

Good house
27-03-13, 21:09
yup, these 2 shops good enough .... instead of 7-11 if provision shop better:D

Must take care of Pasir Ris big four neighborhood, make sure we can have access ok:D

acosean
28-03-13, 00:54
Good House, thanks for your support in naming the 4 projects as "The Big Four". Just imagine a future MRT station being built there (underground, so no noise) and named "The Big Four" - guess how much these 4 condos will appreciate in their value?

Handsome R
28-03-13, 05:50
Seastrand condominium is developed by Precious Sand Pte. Ltd. (Far East Properties).

It is a a 99-year leasehold development located in district 18: at 479 Pasir Ris Drive 4, Singapore 510479, in district 18.
The expected completion date is next year (2014) and it comprises a total of 472 residential units.

Majority of the layout plans in this development has the WC (toilet bowl sewerage pipe - area) sharing one of the walls of the kitchen cabinet.

However, all the layout plans is silent about the exact location of the stove. Let's hope that the stove (are) not at the location(s) circled in a RED DOT in the various attachments.

Handsome R
28-03-13, 06:26
Let hope that the developer will be able to do something for their buyer for this project

Majority of the layout plans in this development has the WC (toilet bowl sewerage pipe - area) sharing one of the walls of the kitchen cabinet.

However, all the layout plans is silent about the exact location of the stove. Let's hope that the stove (are) not at the location(s) circled in a RED DOT in the various attachments.[/QUOTE]

pun.siu
28-03-13, 09:39
I remember in the show unit, the stove is located at the red circle, no?

Seastrand condominium is developed by Precious Sand Pte. Ltd. (Far East Properties).

It is a a 99-year leasehold development located in district 18: at 479 Pasir Ris Drive 4, Singapore 510479, in district 18.
The expected completion date is next year (2014) and it comprises a total of 472 residential units.

However, all the layout plans is silent about the exact location of the stove. Let's hope that the stove (are) not at the location(s) circled in a RED DOT in the various attachments.

pun.siu
28-03-13, 10:26
by the way, did anyone get a very detailed floor plan (showing the location of plug points, TV points etc) from the developer?

Handsome R
28-03-13, 17:36
I remember in the show unit, the stove is located at the red circle, no?

i remembered the stove is located at the red dot area too. no good Feng shui if the stove is there. hopefully can shift it when we do our reno.

had ask them for a detailed floor plan, waited for 3 month but to no avail.

Good house
09-04-13, 22:01
Good House, thanks for your support in naming the 4 projects as "The Big Four". Just imagine a future MRT station being built there (underground, so no noise) and named "The Big Four" - guess how much these 4 condos will appreciate in their value?

You are most welcome:)

Below please find the progress of our BIG FOUR of Pasir Ris.
A community service from your friendly neightbourhood:cheers4:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/0deg4n65wtnmay1/20130407_181449.jpg

Good house
11-04-13, 22:01
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/t38gdqe6tim3dr6/20130410_190221.jpg?m

SeaStrand Progress .....