PDA

View Full Version : Seastrand (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

wt29
12-12-14, 09:55
Huat ah!!! Cya all neighbors soon!
Cheers!

wt29
12-12-14, 11:49
Mine is Tower D1, but no call from Lawyer

Me from D1 too :D

rz10326
12-12-14, 14:12
Received letter from lawyer for paying maintenance fee.Tower J one bedder

garychang
12-12-14, 14:37
each time 20-30 letters will be sent out from FEO to Keystone (which most of us are using for conveyancing).
Keystone will then get banks to disburse to FEO, and will also send letters to us to pay maintenance fee.
Letters started to arrive at Keystone since yesterday... mine is not even on today's pile.... zzzzz

kthan
12-12-14, 20:15
Just got a call from the lawyers this evening :)
Tower J, 3bedder, $2058 payment for 6mths maintenance fees.

Am told they're targeting keys collection just after Christmas.

suyang87
12-12-14, 20:44
Just got a call from the lawyers this evening :)
Tower J, 3bedder, $2058 payment for 6mths maintenance fees.

Am told they're targeting keys collection just after Christmas.

Mine is also 3bedder in tower j...FEO informed me not in the first batch.

Congrats!!!

pun.siu
12-12-14, 20:45
Tower B, 2Bedder here .. no call nor letter received yet..

excited!

Tower B not in first batch ?

spice
12-12-14, 21:06
Received letter from lawyer for paying maintenance fee.Tower J one bedder

Congrats to you and kthan! Anyone else from Tower J?

Rick
12-12-14, 21:34
Tower A 2 bedder call from lawyer today, maintenance fee $ 1761. Say can get key before 25th this month

dewi kejora
12-12-14, 22:00
Congrats..!! So exciting.... remember to update us all... for any defects

dewi kejora
12-12-14, 22:09
Congrats...from Tower A too....no news yet....

CondoWE
13-12-14, 13:03
Tower A 2 bedder call from lawyer today, maintenance fee $ 1761. Say can get key before 25th this month

Wow...maintenance fee close to S$300/mth...pretty ex. :doh:!

Sklim
13-12-14, 13:08
Tower B, 2Bedder here .. no call nor letter received yet..

excited!

Tower B not in first batch ?

I same with u. Tower B, 2br. no call yet .can't wait any longer...

Handsome R
13-12-14, 13:26
Wow...maintenance fee close to S$300/mth...pretty ex. :doh:!

indeed very X. 1br and 2br pay same amount maintenance fee, 3brC and 3br pay same amount maintenance fee. Summary, only two categories of maintenance fee.

Thinkbig
13-12-14, 14:48
Hi guys and gals, since Seastrand have achieved TOP, is there anyone able to enter our property to have a look see yet? Thinking of going tomorrow afternoon :) if you have any information kindly let me know ya? Thank you.

acosean
13-12-14, 14:55
If you haven't obtained your keys, the guards won't let you enter unless you show your sales and purchase agreement together with your ic.

kthan
13-12-14, 14:57
Hi guys and gals, since Seastrand have achieved TOP, is there anyone able to enter our property to have a look see yet? Thinking of going tomorrow afternoon :) if you have any information kindly let me know ya? Thank you.

Was in the area today and stopped by for a quick look. The security guards were very polite in explaining why they can't allow others to go in yet to take a look until keys are collected. So let's all be a bit more patient.

Nice fellas, the security guards. Let's try not to make it difficult for them to do their jobs :)

cornycow
13-12-14, 14:58
1br and 2br same maintenance fee? How does that even make sense?

Thinkbig
13-12-14, 15:15
If you haven't obtained your keys, the guards won't let you enter unless you show your sales and purchase agreement together with your ic.

Thank you Acosean!

Anyone tried this? We're staying in woodlands and wanna make sure our trip (with SnP and IC) to Pa.Ris ain't wasted tomorrow ;)

Handsome R
13-12-14, 17:42
Noted they had changed SOME warm lighting at the entrance (near guard post) of the car park. Look good ..
Spoken to the guard ...it a NO NO enter. Please dun make their job difficult. Tahan tahan a bit more la.

acosean
13-12-14, 19:46
Thinkbig, different developers might have different practices. For ripple bay, they allow after clarifying with them. So it is better for you to ascertain this from FEO first before making your trip. If they say no, my advice is to determine their rationale, which has to be justifiable and convincing, because if we talk about legality, you have every right to enter the premises.

Thinkbig
13-12-14, 20:13
Noted they had changed SOME warm lighting at the entrance (near guard post) of the car park. Look good ..
Spoken to the guard ...it a NO NO enter. Please dun make their job difficult. Tahan tahan a bit more la.

Alright! No worries - less than a month anyways :)

And yes the guards are nice. Also spoke to the cleaners' supervisor a few weeks back - friendly!

Thinkbig
13-12-14, 20:14
Thinkbig, different developers might have different practices. For ripple bay, they allow after clarifying with them. So it is better for you to ascertain this from FEO first before making your trip. If they say no, my advice is to determine their rationale, which has to be justifiable and convincing, because if we talk about legality, you have every right to enter the premises.

Yeah FEO wants to collect second last payment before allowing us in perhaps? ;)

Handsome R
13-12-14, 20:17

Ripple bay still under construction leh .... can go it see see look look. Not bad sia ..

acosean
13-12-14, 22:39
Handsome R, where got? What I meant was when I phoned MCL Land on when we can enter the premises, they said as long as it has obtained TOP (reason mentioned in my earlier post), i.e. need not wait till keys collection.

'Uncle' Lim
14-12-14, 12:26
It seems that our postal code is not regconized yet.. had issues applying for certain subscription. Gave postal code 518182 and got an error message saying invalid address. There is no street name linked to the postal code. Any of you facing similar issues?

CondoWE
14-12-14, 13:40
It seems that our postal code is not regconized yet.. had issues applying for certain subscription. Gave postal code 518182 and got an error message saying invalid address. There is no street name linked to the postal code. Any of you facing similar issues?

Wow...uncle ....you so kiasu leh..:scared-4:!!!

'Uncle' Lim
14-12-14, 15:49
Hahahah... 'uncles' are kiasu mah.... lol

wt29
14-12-14, 16:16
Postal code is 518188?

Handsome R
14-12-14, 16:35
Postal code is 518188?

Every tower/blk postal code is different one. ...:drinking_coffee_ico

wt29
14-12-14, 22:12
Monday is coming but no more blues...cos looking forward to receive news from lawyer...
For the first time, so eager to pay money...faster pay maintenance fees then can collect keys...
Lol!!

rz10326
14-12-14, 22:17
As soon as I get the key,means can move in? Bcase need to inform current house owner for noticing move out. Cannot wait one more day,she gave me so much trouble

jocal
15-12-14, 13:07
Called the lawyer to confirm our key collection after the cheque payment for 6 mths maintenance.
Apparently, the bank will only be making the final payment to the developer by 22 Dec and after payment clearance, we may (or may not) be able to make an appointment for key slip collection on 24 Dec or 26 Dec. And thereafter book your appointment for the collection of premises keys 2 days in advance via the 'My Far East Home' portal.
So all in all, hopefully before end of the year!

Good house
15-12-14, 18:18

Drove pass last night. The warm white fluorescent indeed look very different from the daylight fluorescent.
Nice

rz10326
15-12-14, 18:55
Currently we are renting a whole unit, it's really happy can shift as soon as possible. Already extend one time with the current house owner.

suyang87
15-12-14, 21:37
2nd batch still hasn't released yet, hopefully Tuesday may hear some good news, all the rest units release:)

JNSYN
15-12-14, 22:16
A gentle reminder, property tax will be calculated from TOP date 5Dec2014. IRAS will bill owner directly but we can claim the lost days if key collection is delayed. We can do this through our lawyer. No lawyers will do it automatically, we need to enforce. So hopefully, FE will not take their time to release keys.

aarontan
16-12-14, 18:59
Anyone has any updates? Understand from FEO that half of sea strand was due for key collection on the first release. And they held a meeting today in view of the 2nd release
. There might be lots of defects I fear.

kthan
16-12-14, 20:26
There might be lots of defects I fear.

Don't mind if I ask what is the basis for saying so?

aarontan
16-12-14, 20:59
The reason for later batch release is due to the unit fail feo standard which means got defects.

CondoWE
17-12-14, 14:37
The reason for later batch release is due to the unit fail feo standard which means got defects.

lol...It's your opinion rather a fact...:ambivalence:!

aarontan
17-12-14, 14:47
lol...It's your opinion rather a fact...:ambivalence:!

It's a fact. Congrats to the 14 who managed to take keys on batch 2 release. Batch 3 apparently scheduled on Monday. Reason why no top is simple. Units failed far east check standards in other words, defects.

Thinkbig
17-12-14, 15:48
It's a fact. Congrats to the 14 who managed to take keys on batch 2 release. Batch 3 apparently scheduled on Monday. Reason why no top is simple. Units failed far east check standards in other words, defects.

Batch 2 already collected their keys??

Just got a call from far east about an hour ago. Re maintenance fees. She said congratulations, you are in the 2nd batch? But you mentioned that 2nd batch are collected their keys so does that mean I am in batch 3?

Those who have collected their keys, would you mind sharing the process with FEO? Is there a number to call for key collection?

aarontan
17-12-14, 16:02
I mean the 2nd batch list just out today. Total of 14 units in batch 2.

suyang87
17-12-14, 16:05

Just got a call from far east about an hour ago. Re maintenance fees. She said congratulations, you are in the 2nd batch? But you mentioned that 2nd batch are collected their keys so does that mean I am in batch 3?

Those who have collected their keys, would you mind sharing the process with FEO? Is there a number to call for key collection?

congrats, seems my unit has not released yet, since I asked them to give me a call when they have the 2nd batch list also...

kthan
17-12-14, 17:39

Once your lawyers have submitted both the 25% progress payment from your bank along with your cheque for the maintenance fees, FEO will issue you a key slip. Then you need to either call the customer hotline or go to the website link to book an appt (min 2 days in advance) for keys collection.

cornycow
17-12-14, 18:47
condo got 473 units, and one batch only got 10+ units released? gosh..

aarontan
17-12-14, 19:01
condo got 473 units, and one batch only got 10+ units released? gosh..

First batch was half which is 200plus 2nd release only 14. From what feo told me.

Rick
18-12-14, 07:12
Why many of you just say say and say say only..... All not true at all. I am in the 1 batch, not ever has the key yet and you guys say until like real.
Please lar....... after call from lawyer still have to wait some time for the bank to make payment, it take about 5 days to a week. 1 , 2 day for the lawyer from FEO to issues Key Slip to our lawyer. Then make appointment with FEO to collect key at Seastrand...... Guys count how many days it take in total.......???? So in total it take about 10days to 2 week after call from your lawyer.

Rick
18-12-14, 07:53

Why many of you just say say and say say only..... All not true at all. I am in the 1 batch, not ever has the key yet and you guys say until like real.
Please lar....... after call from lawyer still have to wait some time for the bank to make payment, it take about 5 days to a week. 1 , 2 day for the lawyer from FEO to issues Key Slip to our lawyer. Then make appointment with FEO to collect key at Seastrand...... Guys count how many days it take in total.......???? So in total it take about 10days to 2 week after call from your lawyer.

kthan
18-12-14, 07:55

Agreed. Patience wins the game :)

Lawyers should be handing over the payments today for the batch 1 releases (those who received calls last week).

Rick
18-12-14, 08:03
Called the lawyer to confirm our key collection after the cheque payment for 6 mths maintenance.
Apparently, the bank will only be making the final payment to the developer by 22 Dec and after payment clearance, we may (or may not) be able to make an appointment for key slip collection on 24 Dec or 26 Dec. And thereafter book your appointment for the collection of premises keys 2 days in advance via the 'My Far East Home' portal.

Nice, I am in the 1 batch, what you say is TRUE. I am totally agreed. Some one write in this blog just only say say that make many of the Seatrand Resident blue..... WHY ???

pun.siu
18-12-14, 08:04

:encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement:

CondoWE
18-12-14, 10:06
Nice, I am in the 1 batch, what you say is TRUE. I am totally agreed. Some one write in this blog just only say say that make many of the Seatrand Resident blue..... WHY ???

:applause:

Ya lor...hearsay info and personal opinion said like as if it's fact....:doh:!

aarontan
18-12-14, 10:42
apologes if anyone mistaken what i posted.

I mean that 1st batch of key release( people who are scheduled to take keys) are about half of our Seastrand, didnt said phyiscally take keys already.
2nd batch released yesterday 14 units( scheduled to take keys). Am not making or trying to make anyone blue. Defects is what Liting from FEO told me. Feel free to check with her and see if what im saying is wrong. Individual units are being screened through by FEO and if they are deem ok by Seastrand they will call for key release on that units. Those units who are not due for key release yet, like mine, has defects in that which FEO deem not ready to release yet. they are still currently repairing those defects. If people dont like me sharing info then fine i shall keep quiet. Thanks. no need to say make Blue etc. U all think i nothing better to do issit? Share hear say. ALL im saying is before key collection and release of whatever u all like to call it. Poeple just done appreciate.

Actual key release and collection of keys is as of what jocal said Quote Originally Posted by jocal View Post

Thinkbig
18-12-14, 13:58
Relax guys. Just a small miscommunication here.

I am sure that there a few first timers here who are not in the know of the entire process once a development attains TOP. People like me.

Which is why I am asking questions here. It would be really helpful if those people from Batch 1 could post and update. We all can learn from one another.

Miscommunication can easily be avoided if we share and ask for clarification politely, yes?

Getting our keys is a happy occasion. Let's be eager, anxious, excited and happy. Not anxious and grumpy and upset. :semi-twins:

Thinkbig
18-12-14, 14:10
Once your lawyers have submitted both the 25% progress payment from your bank along with your cheque for the maintenance fees, FEO will issue you a key slip. Then you need to either call the customer hotline or go to the website link to book an appt (min 2 days in advance) for keys collection.

Thanks! This is helpful!

Thinkbig
18-12-14, 14:13
I mean the 2nd batch list just out today. Total of 14 units in batch 2.

Ahhh.. understand liao. This is what Liting told me over the phone yesterday too.

Thanks! :joyous:

Bertus
18-12-14, 14:25
paid the 6 month maintenance fee yesterday, waiting for the key slip now.
Hope we can receive the key slip before 2015, haha

zzzkelvinzzz
18-12-14, 15:35
Hi guys does anyone know if the unit comes with lightings? Or do we need to buy n and get ppl to fix it ourselves?

cornycow
18-12-14, 16:43
Definitely no lightings

Thinkbig
18-12-14, 16:56
Sharing : Just made payment at lawyer's office :) looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

'Uncle' Lim
18-12-14, 17:26
Relax guys. Just a small miscommunication here.

I am sure that there a few first timers here who are not in the know of the entire process once a development attains TOP. People like me.

Which is why I am asking questions here. It would be really helpful if those people from Batch 1 could post and update. We all can learn from one another.

Miscommunication can easily be avoided if we share and ask for clarification politely, yes?

Getting our keys is a happy occasion. Let's be eager, anxious, excited and happy. Not anxious and grumpy and upset. :semi-twins:

Hey all.. do cool down.. I agree it is very taxing waiting..I went through it and here's some updates.

. You receive notification from your lawyer that your unit is ready for handover and you'll have to pay the 6 months maintainence fee by cheque or cashier order. At the same time, our lawyer will request to DBS to make payment. The bank take 6 working days to process payment and you may opt for urgent processing by paying $100 urgent process fee. In this case the bank take 3 working days to release payment to FEO. Do ensure your maintainence fee payment is cleared by the time the bank release the payment to FEO as once both payment settled, you'll receive the key slip. With the key slip, you can call FEO or go to their website to make appt for the key collection - two days notice required.

You'll go straight to Seastrand with the key slip and I/C to collect your keys. The FEO representative will welcome you at the key collection desk and bring you up to your unit. He/she will orientate you on how to look for the building management and who to look for to inform if there's defects. They will tell you how u can give access to your guest/visitors and key you your key card and stuffs. Do note that to go up to your unit, u need to tap ur card and you can only access your tower/level according to the card programmed.

You will have electricity in ur unit for the first three days and they have a welcome pack and hamper ready at ur unit. As for me, I had the toilet (not the shower) and kitchen lighting ready. Its those downlight type. Water heater is installed they also give a ladder, first aid box and tool box ready in the unit so dont buy these if you intended to

Do check your unit for scratches especially at the windows as wellas as chipped table top/mirrors. If you spot these, inform FEO rep in chage of your tower and he/she will bring the contractor to your unit to hqve it worked on. They will also give u a paper/doc for u to log the defects.

So far, everyone there is very nice and friendly. The guards, the FEO management and contractors are all nice people.

Oh ya, they have a pail and magic wiper placed in your unit too..

Handsome R
18-12-14, 17:29
Hi guys does anyone know if the unit comes with lightings? Or do we need to buy n and get ppl to fix it ourselves?

You need to buy and get ppl to install however wiring is intall.

kthan
18-12-14, 17:50
Just received key slip from the lawyer and booked appt to collect keys on 23 Dec.

Handsome R
18-12-14, 18:21
Just received key slip from the lawyer and booked appt to collect keys on 23 Dec.

Congrats. You're fast ....

acosean
18-12-14, 19:49
Wow, kthan, you can enter your unit just before Christmas Eve!

LO
18-12-14, 20:23
Uncle Lim, have you received your keys and surveyed your unit? Congrats!

kthan
18-12-14, 20:30
yeah, think the lawyers are working super fast to try to clear as much as they can, given there are quite a few other projects that have just TOP'ed also e.g. D'Leedon.

for those who are receiving your key slips, just go straight to the FEO website (http://myfareasthome.com.sg), login and book a collection appt timeslot online. smooth and hassle-free.

kthan
18-12-14, 20:37
Hey all.. do cool down.. I agree it is very taxing waiting..I went through it and here's some updates.

. You receive notification from your lawyer that your unit is ready for handover and you'll have to pay the 6 months maintainence fee by cheque or cashier order. At the same time, our lawyer will request to DBS to make payment. The bank take 6 working days to process payment and you may opt for urgent processing by paying $100 urgent process fee. In this case the bank take 3 working days to release payment to FEO. Do ensure your maintainence fee payment is cleared by the time the bank release the payment to FEO as once both payment settled, you'll receive the key slip. With the key slip, you can call FEO or go to their website to make appt for the key collection - two days notice required.

You'll go straight to Seastrand with the key slip and I/C to collect your keys. The FEO representative will welcome you at the key collection desk and bring you up to your unit. He/she will orientate you on how to look for the building management and who to look for to inform if there's defects. They will tell you how u can give access to your guest/visitors and key you your key card and stuffs. Do note that to go up to your unit, u need to tap ur card and you can only access your tower/level according to the card programmed.

You will have electricity in ur unit for the first three days and they have a welcome pack and hamper ready at ur unit. As for me, I had the toilet (not the shower) and kitchen lighting ready. Its those downlight type. Water heater is installed they also give a ladder, first aid box and tool box ready in the unit so dont buy these if you intended to

Do check your unit for scratches especially at the windows as wellas as chipped table top/mirrors. If you spot these, inform FEO rep in chage of your tower and he/she will bring the contractor to your unit to hqve it worked on. They will also give u a paper/doc for u to log the defects.

So far, everyone there is very nice and friendly. The guards, the FEO management and contractors are all nice people.

good stuff! :encouragement:
doesn't get more detailed than this.. congrats!!

Thinkbig
18-12-14, 20:42

Thanks Uncle! Very detailed! I like! And congrats on getting your keys! How's your unit and everything inside? Very excited to hear what you think of everything.. photos? :)

cornycow
18-12-14, 20:44
Wow. So each tower has its own security doors?

Thinkbig
18-12-14, 20:57

Congrats kthan! Only a few more days left!

I noted that it was 6 days ago that you got that call from your lawyer.

May I ask if you chose 23 Dec or if that was the earliest date available? Just curious. And also trying to work out the whole timeline.

TIA

Goodo
18-12-14, 21:00

Hi, Do they provide you with the floor plan with dimension when u collect the key ??

kthan
18-12-14, 21:13
Congrats kthan! Only a few more days left!

I noted that it was 6 days ago that you got that call from your lawyer.

May I ask if you chose 23 Dec or if that was the earliest date available? Just curious. And also trying to work out the whole timeline.

TIA

thanks! yes, when i logged into the FEO website after getting the key slip today, 23 Dec was the earliest appt date available.

'Uncle' Lim
18-12-14, 22:07
Hi all,

Thank you thank you...

Yes.. i collected my keys today..for photos, not much.. too bz running around after getting the physical measurements.

overall feel, more than happy.. whole area look very nice... unit also as per what we expected.. there are defects.. we immediately call the FEO rep and she came with contractors and they are coming tomorrow to work on them. Among the defects are scratched windows and glass doors and chipped table top. We also had scratches on floor and chipped bathroom mirror. Quite minor defects..

'Uncle' Lim
18-12-14, 22:15
As for the floor plan, yes.. they give all the documents to you (a whole file of it) with all information, guide and references. As for the access, u basiclt need to tap your card in the lift to go up to your level. So if u tap your card and try to access other levels, the lift wont bring you up. You can only access the 1st- 3rd level and your unit level..'machiam' hotel system...

Will try post some photos tomorrow.. :)

Goodo
18-12-14, 22:39
As for the floor plan, yes.. they give all the documents to you (a whole file of it) with all information, guide and references. As for the access, u basiclt need to tap your card in the lift to go up to your level. So if u tap your card and try to access other levels, the lift wont bring you up. You can only access the 1st- 3rd level and your unit level..'machiam' hotel system...

Will try post some photos tomorrow.. :)

Wa, you must be excited and one of the first to get the key. Is the ceiling height high? :cool:

Rick
19-12-14, 07:32
Already has the key slip. and have book an appointment on Sat Morning ( 20th ). Try not to book appointment through Online. Call the customer hotline, it will be faster and you can speak to ask for an early date.

'Uncle' Lim
19-12-14, 07:36
The ceiling height is 2.9m but there is a false ceiling at the kitchen and toilet and beam at the window and the height from the false ceiling to the floor is 2.4m.

I try to upload pics but cannot leh...

Rick
19-12-14, 08:08
The ceiling height is 2.9m but there is a false ceiling at the kitchen and toilet and beam at the window and the height from the false ceiling to the floor is 2.4m.

I try to upload pics but cannot leh...

Sorry. You mean false ceiling to the floor is 2.4m at the living room ?

Rick
19-12-14, 08:09

Only kitchen and toilet, the height is 2.4m ?

kthan
19-12-14, 08:42
2.4m seems pretty low. hopefully just limited to kitchen and toilet.

'Uncle' Lim
19-12-14, 09:34

No.. the living room got no false ceiling therefore ceiling height ia 2.9. At toilet, kitchen and window panel, the height is 2.4. Coz kitchen and toilet got false ceiling. And the window got beam.. where we fix the curtain railing..

'Uncle' Lim
19-12-14, 09:36
Only kitchen and toilet, the height is 2.4m ?

Yes.. and the window beam where u fix your curtain railing

Thinkbig
19-12-14, 09:37
Feeling very excited. It's finally happening. Slowly but surely :D

'Uncle' Lim
19-12-14, 10:00
Some photos of the one bedder unit as promised..

Bertus
19-12-14, 10:25
Some photos of the one bedder unit as promised..

so cool! have you received the 1.5% voucher as well?

cornycow
19-12-14, 11:40
Thanks for posting uncle! Urs is 1 br? Mine too, which tower U at?

cornycow
19-12-14, 11:48
Omg just saw the pics, U shld be at tower H too! But I'm on the other side, unit -35. No news yet :(

LO
19-12-14, 11:48
Nice pics. I called FEO, my unit's not ready for release. Well, will wait patiently

'Uncle' Lim
19-12-14, 11:57
Thanks for posting uncle! Urs is 1 br? Mine too, which tower U at?

Yes.. mine one bedder at tower H

'Uncle' Lim
19-12-14, 11:59
so cool! have you received the 1.5% voucher as well?

Bertus, the 1.5% voucher is in process.. will be collecting soon..

Bertus
19-12-14, 13:21

Thanks for the info.
BTW, i am also in Tower H, my unit is 10-36

LO
19-12-14, 14:11
Should we start a whatsapp group?

pun.siu
19-12-14, 18:16

oh .. what is this 1.5% voucher about?

Rick
19-12-14, 18:36
oh .. what is this 1.5% voucher about?

1.5% voucher ? Mind only 0.5%. All resident not the same ? Can share what you all get ?

Rick
19-12-14, 18:39
Hi to all Seastrand Resident. Can share here, how many % of the so call voucher you all have from FEO ? Thanks.

nanapindi
19-12-14, 23:23
Furniture voucher?

Thinkbig
20-12-14, 08:52
Uncle Lim, I sent you an PM. Kindly take a look when you're free ya? Thanks much!

jin32
20-12-14, 09:34
let's meet up soon! everything is very exciting. otherwise I think having a whatsapp group is a pretty good idea. thanks uncle lim for your detailed explanation too

'Uncle' Lim
20-12-14, 09:42
Uncle Lim, I sent you an PM. Kindly take a look when you're free ya? Thanks much!

Yup.. I tried calling you yesterday..need some details from you to proceed..

zzzkelvinzzz
20-12-14, 10:23
anyone got their keys and went in already?

any defects or areas i should take note of?

Not too sure what to check there...still thinking if I should rent it out or stay there...Tower J 1 bedder here...

Still havent got notice from lawyer yet on the maintenance fees

Thinkbig
20-12-14, 10:23

Uncle Lim, I resent you a PM with my number :) will wait for your call. Thank u.

Goodo
20-12-14, 10:25

Just wondering can we go in as visitor now to have a look inside?
Any 1 try and successful?

Good house
20-12-14, 10:46
May I take this opportunity to congratulate Uncle Lim and those that got their key recently.
You are amongst the first few that move into the Pasir Ris Link BiG FOUR development.

Best wishes from your Pasir Ris Link neighbour :)

'Uncle' Lim
20-12-14, 11:06
May I take this opportunity to congratulate Uncle Lim and those that got their key recently.
You are amongst the first few that move into the Pasir Ris Link BiG FOUR development.

Best wishes from your Pasir Ris Link neighbour :)

Thank you thank you..

A bit lonely for now.. hope to see more neighbours soon.. the more the merrier..

wt29
20-12-14, 11:20
Uncle Lim, I resent you a PM with my number :) will wait for your call. Thank u.

So we private pm number to uncle lim to create whatsapp group?

jin32
20-12-14, 11:58
I don't mind creating the whatsapp group if you all are ok with it. can drop me a pm anytime :)

Thinkbig
20-12-14, 12:04
Jin, thank u! PMed!

wt29
20-12-14, 12:17
Jin, PMed u too...cheers!

jin32
20-12-14, 12:43
ok, I declare we have a whatsapp group now... haha. let me know should you want to be added too. thanks all!

jin32
20-12-14, 12:52
ok, I declare we have a whatsapp group now... haha. let me know should you want to be added too. thanks all!

jin32
20-12-14, 13:02
thanks all. the group is slowly but surely getting bigger... could you pm your real name as well with your number so I can save before I add? thanks a lot!

JNSYN
20-12-14, 13:09
If to rent out a 2bed in SS, how much should I budget to do up the place?
Paint - $800
Lighting (Ikea) with installation - $500
Curtain (IKEA) with installation -$400
Furniture (queen bed x 2, sofa, tv console, tall chair, 32in TV) - $...
Need to provide mattresses?

S$3000 enough?

Thinkbig
20-12-14, 13:29
Nice to be connected via whatsapp. Thanks Jin!

Yuki
20-12-14, 18:19
anyone got their keys and went in already?

any defects or areas i should take note of?

Not too sure what to check there...still thinking if I should rent it out or stay there...Tower J 1 bedder here...

Still havent got notice from lawyer yet on the maintenance fees

The list of defects are the same as hdb.

U can refer from the guide here.
http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hdb-defect-checking-revisited.html

Any one taken photos of how the interiors look like?

Yuki
20-12-14, 18:23
If to rent out a 2bed in SS, how much should I budget to do up the place?
Paint - $800
Lighting (Ikea) with installation - $500
Curtain (IKEA) with installation -$400
Furniture (queen bed x 2, sofa, tv console, tall chair, 32in TV) - $...
Need to provide mattresses?

S$3000 enough?

Its your first time renting out I presume?

If u buy 32 inch tv the prospective tenants may ask for 40 inch etc.

Some tenants prefer to leave it unfurnished.

JNSYN
20-12-14, 22:47
Its your first time renting out I presume?

If u buy 32 inch tv the prospective tenants may ask for 40 inch etc.

Some tenants prefer to leave it unfurnished.

First residential property.

For industrial property, we even rent it bare.

A bit heart pain to rent out a brand new condo :dispirited:

I guess just do paint work, lightings and curtain should be sufficient.

zzzkelvinzzz
21-12-14, 01:06
First residential property.

For industrial property, we even rent it bare.

A bit heart pain to rent out a brand new condo :dispirited:

I guess just do paint work, lightings and curtain should be sufficient.

Hi,

I'm also planning to rent out my 1st bedder and a bit heart pain too!

I think can skip the paintwork coz I thought it should be done already?

For me I guess I'm just doing the lightings, just not sure where can I get it including installation and the price?

Just to check, usually when we rent out the unit, does the stated rental price includes maintenance fees and utilities bills amount or will it be separate i.e. the tenant will need to pay additional for them?

kthan
21-12-14, 05:51
Hi,

For me I guess I'm just doing the lightings, just not sure where can I get it including installation and the price?

Just to check, usually when we rent out the unit, does the stated rental price includes maintenance fees and utilities bills amount or will it be separate i.e. the tenant will need to pay additional for them?

Usually rental price should include the maintenance fees. As for utilities, the tenant should apply for an account with SP Services and pay for their own utility charges each month.

Rick
21-12-14, 08:18
Thank you thank you..

A bit lonely for now.. hope to see more neighbours soon.. the more the merrier..

Not lonely for you , I got my Key on Saterday Morning. Everything is good and good. Will be there almost everyday to do revo, hopefully to move in 20th Jan

suyang87
21-12-14, 08:26
Not lonely for you , I got my Key on Saterday Morning. Everything is good and good. Will be there almost everyday to do revo, hopefully to move in 20th Jan

congratz...still waiting for key release...can not even go in look see look see:banghead::banghead::banghead:

aglim
21-12-14, 08:27
Tower G no news yet. ��

Goodo
21-12-14, 09:06
Tower G no news yet. ��

Which floor is your unit, me G too no news at all ....

JNSYN
21-12-14, 10:20
Hi,

Paint is done but white color. Maybe to save cost, don't paint too.

Lightings from IKEA, reasonable price and quality. They can arrange installation but costly.
Curtain alsofrom IKEA maybe, installation charges, $40 for transport (this is not delivery) and every drill hole $5. Also think this is expensive, but not easily to do it myself.

sandeep
21-12-14, 10:37
Hi All,

This is Sandeep. I joined the forum 2 days back. Thanks all of you for posting valuable information. Special thanks to uncle Lim for posting unit pics:)

My unit no: 11-14

Please add me to whatsapp group.

I am planning to move in as soon as I get keys :)

Thanks.

jin32
21-12-14, 12:30
hi Sandeep. added.

ky158
21-12-14, 12:41
No any news for Tower D1

Thinkbig
21-12-14, 14:59
Any neighbours with keys gonna be at Seastrand about 4.45pm later? :)

Handsome R
21-12-14, 15:26
Any neighbours with keys gonna be at Seastrand about 4.45pm later? :)

Can i come along ? I'm still waiting for lawyer to call ... no news ..

Rick
21-12-14, 18:56
Hi, neighbours I am GOH. the one at Tower A that bring your few in this Sunday at about 5pm. Remember ? Can I know which few are you ? Like to know you.....

jin32
21-12-14, 19:15
hi Goh. thank you very much for allowing the 'visit'. you have contributed a lot to our whatsapp group with the rest taking photos... would you like to join our whatspp group? please pm me and I'll add you inside. thank you!

Thinkbig
21-12-14, 21:43
Hi Goh! Sharm here. Thanks for having us just now :) do join out whatsapp group (text Jin your number). We're also on facebook group 'seastrand residents only'

Good house
21-12-14, 22:53
Hi neighbours, just want to share with you our experience using whatsapp, we started using whatsapp last year and soon the number grew too big for whatsapp. We switch over to telegram.

Telegram use or eat up less of your handphone memory when a lot of pix are exchange.

Sklim
22-12-14, 06:16
Hi, neighbours I am GOH. the one at Tower A that bring your few in this Sunday at about 5pm. Remember ? Can I know which few are you ? Like to know you.....

Oic, Rick is Goh. Thank you so much for inviting us in. We were so lucky to meet you there and had a wonderful time. Finally i and my family can see how is our future home looks like. Can't really wait till get the key, so far no news yet...

iwantgizmos
22-12-14, 06:51
Please add me to the whatsapp channel too...
I'm owner at Tower G...

aglim
24-12-14, 17:47
Which floor is your unit, me G too no news at all ....

7th floor

Noexit
26-12-14, 18:56
CONGRATs SEA STRAND OWNER TOP . NICE GIFT FROM FAR EAST

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/Riviera38/IMG_0613_zps8fa050e5.jpg

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/Riviera38/IMG_0614_zps36bf7df2.jpg

jupp jupp
26-12-14, 19:36
Yay I have just collected the key slip! But I haven't booked a time slot yet. Does anyone know if I can bring my family to seastrand to look see without booking a timeslot?

Noexit
27-12-14, 07:23
CONGRATS to SEASTRAND TOP . Nice gift from far east !

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/Riviera38/imagejpg1_zpse56c1dad.jpg

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/Riviera38/imagejpg2_zps79f8f112.jpg

Handsome R
30-12-14, 11:23
Got a chance to look at 3 bed, the kitchen aisle is very narrow. ..narrower than the bedder .. disappointed. The rest is wonderful.

BKT
30-12-14, 13:19
Got a chance to look at 3 bed, the kitchen aisle is very narrow. ..narrower than the bedder .. disappointed. The rest is wonderful.

Can you comment about the overall? Such as common areas, facilities, landscaping...

v_esta
30-12-14, 23:47

No photos to share? :eagerness:

Thinkbig
31-12-14, 06:56

Thinkbig
31-12-14, 06:57
We posted a few photos here :) https://facebook.com/groups/seastrandresidents

Handsome R
31-12-14, 22:01
Can you comment about the overall? Such as common areas, facilities, landscaping...

overall feels wonderful. What surprised me was there are no major defects, only minor scratches. ..

BKT
02-01-15, 11:42
overall feels wonderful. What surprised me was there are no major defects, only minor scratches. ..

Thanks for your feedback.
Lightings at the car park acceptable?

Good house
02-01-15, 14:20

Good blessing :)

Mars44
02-01-15, 16:39
For those who had yet to collect your key. I have some pointers on the lighting.
FEO had pre-installed some lightings in your units.
These are halogen bulbs with warm lights and are not LED compatible.
If you are intent to install LED lightings with white lights , you will need to replace these pre-installed ones too.
Else your unit will looks funny, some warm lights, some white lights.

Good house
03-01-15, 22:10
Weeks ago, saw the developer put three sample lighting in the car park
Warm white, cool white and the original daylight.

Tonight, I notice most has changed to cool white. This is the one with the best colour spectrum amongst the three.
Day light is harsh , warm white tool much yellow.

Someone told me that school in Singapore use cool white as it is better for reading. Anyone know if this is correct?

IMHO.

Handsome R
07-01-15, 15:30
Wonder when will be the next batch for key collection. Any got info??

MoneyGuru
12-01-15, 21:21
Hi,
Not sure if it is ok for me to post here.
But I have an interested tenant looking for 4bedroom in seastrand or a 3bedder with helper's room.
Facing pool preferred .
Need it End Jan.
If anyone is renting out with the above requirements met, please PM me for viewing.
Strictly no gimmicks!
Thank You Very Much!

BKT
13-01-15, 15:49
Hi,
Not sure if it is ok for me to post here.
But I have an interested tenant looking for 4bedroom in seastrand or a 3bedder with helper's room.
Facing pool preferred .
Need it End Jan.
If anyone is renting out with the above requirements met, please PM me for viewing.
Strictly no gimmicks!
Thank You Very Much!

Hi, you may find few units of the type you required for rent at Property guru.

JNSYN
13-01-15, 18:17
Hi, you may find few units of the type you required for rent at Property guru.

Need to co-broke so looking for direct through the forum.

Not all adv in guru are genuine, may not even have actual listings.

Offer from tenant might be too low so trying to get other landlord.

BKT
14-01-15, 09:41
[QUOTE=JNSYN;499319]Need to co-broke so looking for direct through the forum.

Offer from tenant might be too low so trying to get other landlord.[/QUOTE

How much is tenant intend to offer?

MoneyGuru
14-01-15, 22:16
[QUOTE=JNSYN;499319]Need to co-broke so looking for direct through the forum.

Offer from tenant might be too low so trying to get other landlord.[/QUOTE

How much is tenant intend to offer?

I only managed to find a 4bedder so far on guru. But thought of showing her a few units at one go rather than waste time showing only one. Hence checking forum as well if there's any genuine 4bedder's agent or owner here. She gave me $4k but then some tenant can lie abt the budget too just so that they can view more :)

CondoWE
15-01-15, 07:32
[QUOTE=BKT;499374]

I only managed to find a 4bedder so far on guru. But thought of showing her a few units at one go rather than waste time showing only one. Hence checking forum as well if there's any genuine 4bedder's agent or owner here. She gave me $4k but then some tenant can lie abt the budget too just so that they can view more :)

Rental market @Pasir Ris so bad har :concern:?

My 3 bedders @ Jurong near MRT still managed to rent out @4K++ leh ..:hornybastard:!

MoneyGuru
16-01-15, 18:42
[QUOTE=MoneyGuru;499442]

Rental market @Pasir Ris so bad har :concern:?

My 3 bedders @ Jurong near MRT still managed to rent out @4K++ leh ..:hornybastard:!

Very good for you then.
But please don't compare.. Two very different district and you just said you are near MRT..

CondoWE
17-01-15, 09:16
[QUOTE=CondoWE;499460]

Very good for you then.
But please don't compare.. Two very different district and you just said you are near MRT..

haha...I thought Seastrand near sea and downtown east which is a good selling point ma !

Anyway, hope my Sea Esta TOP liao can have better rental price then...:cheers6:.

MoneyGuru
17-01-15, 14:03
[QUOTE=MoneyGuru;499565]

haha...I thought Seastrand near sea and downtown east which is a good selling point ma !

Anyway, hope my Sea Esta TOP liao can have better rental price then...:cheers6:.

Definitely got their selling points la. FEO project eh. Just that from the start, Pasir Ris condos are already commanding that rental range already..so can't deviate much..

invigorated
17-01-15, 18:02
[QUOTE=MoneyGuru;499565]

How is seastrand near mrt?

CondoWE
17-01-15, 21:21
[QUOTE=CondoWE;499580]

How is seastrand near mrt?

Please refer to post #1408 , my conversation with bro Moneyguru was my condo @ Jurong near MRT not Seastrand....:doh:!

MoneyGuru
17-01-15, 22:28
[QUOTE=invigorated;499602]

Please refer to post #1408 , my conversation with bro Moneyguru was my condo @ Jurong near MRT not Seastrand....:doh:!

hahaha

invigorated
18-01-15, 08:50
[QUOTE=invigorated;499602]

Paiseh, misread your post. My bad! Haha

jxmail00
14-02-15, 12:02
Many ads on propertyguru for seastrand now. any seastrand landlord managed to lease out your unit?

hope all the seastrand landlord can lease out at good rental rates.

MoneyGuru
14-02-15, 15:33
Many ads on propertyguru for seastrand now. any seastrand landlord managed to lease out your unit?

hope all the seastrand landlord can lease out at good rental rates.

Not yet..rental market seems slow.
But there is a tenant specifically looking for tower D1 or 2 high floor facing empty plot.3bdr.
Any agent or landlord please PM me if you have any!thanks!

ky158
15-02-15, 19:23
Not yet..rental market seems slow.
But there is a tenant specifically looking for tower D1 or 2 high floor facing empty plot.3bdr.
Any agent or landlord please PM me if you have any!thanks!

Want to rent out our unit in D1 3 bedders facing empty: My contact: 82979661 (Peter)

MoneyGuru
16-02-15, 12:08
I have another tenant,
Indian Nationality.
BUdget only $3000.
Looking for 3bedder, main door faces N or E or NE. Starting one year lease first and move in end feb. Zero Requests.
Has a helper so will ensure house be well taken care of.
Any landlord or representatives willing to let at such price pls PM me. Thank u!

Good house
18-02-15, 09:21
Sign two years with first year diplomatic clause make more sense。 One year tenancy not fare to owner。just my two cents worth。

JNSYN
18-02-15, 15:45
About 10 units have been rented as of 15Feb.
$2100 - $2300 for 1 bed
$2600 - $2850 for 2bed
$3500 for 3bed

Will be very surprised if any landlord willing to let go 3bed for $3000.

mamamee88
20-02-15, 20:17
I
About 10 units have been rented as of 15Feb.
$2100 - $2300 for 1 bed
$2600 - $2850 for 2bed
$3500 for 3bed

Will be very surprised if any landlord willing to let go 3bed for $3000.

I think $3300 to $3500 for 3bed will be more reasonable based on market rate.

mamamee88
20-02-15, 20:25
Sign two years with first year diplomatic clause make more sense。 One year tenancy not fare to owner。just my two cents worth。

Ya, I agreed. For me, if my tenant is going with only 1 year lease, the contract will not allowed for the diplomatic clause to be included. On top of it, I will ask for higher rental as the lease is only a year.

MoneyGuru
10-03-15, 15:02
Ya, I agreed. For me, if my tenant is going with only 1 year lease, the contract will not allowed for the diplomatic clause to be included. On top of it, I will ask for higher rental as the lease is only a year.

Hi everyone,
Market has been rather quiet and slow.
Nonetheless, I have just pumped in a little to sign up for the district agent as well as seastrand condo featured.

Currently has a
1) Buyer $1.45mil max for a 3 or 4bedder (1194sqft min with Helper's rm)
Low or high floor doesn't matter as they want to send their child to Pasir Ris Primary School

2) Tenant $3500-$3700 budget for 3bedrooms (1109sqft, preferably with Helper's rm, dont have is ok), partial furnished. Only low floors or even better, Patio or the 3rd floor units that has access to the pool.

3) Tenant $3k budget for 2bedrooms
Partial furnished. main door has to face north, east or NE only. Indian tenant, couple and baby.

**please note that buyers and tenants won't be paying me, so commission applies to sellers and landlords who reply to me. However, if deal does not go through, you do not have to engage me. Thank You.*

Please PM or call me at 96823200
Thank you!!

MoneyGuru
10-03-15, 15:56
Agents pls call me too if you cobroke. Thank u very much!

Rick
11-03-15, 08:42
To Agents, I want to let go me unit, wonder how much I can sell....? Tower A. 5th floor. 2 bed. 889sf

Good house
13-03-15, 10:17
Wow, a lot of rental n resale activity here :)

ky158
28-05-15, 08:23
Have you received letter for property tax payment?

Good house
21-07-15, 23:19
I did received :)