PDA

View Full Version : Seastrand (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

edwinleeap
15-09-14, 09:41
Take note:
"Accpet" is spelled wrongly should be "accepts"
"Loves" instead of love
Capital letters not consistent
Wordings font not attractive

cornycow
15-09-14, 20:41
there's some really good pictures in the seastrand facebook page, do check them out! condo seems to be able to TOP anytime

iwantgizmos
17-09-14, 03:39
there's some really good pictures in the seastrand facebook page, do check them out! condo seems to be able to TOP anytime
don't mind, can share the facebook page URL? thx

sony1983
17-09-14, 04:01
My agent has just confirmed with the developer that TOP is obtained and they will kick start with the key collection process soon.

iwantgizmos
17-09-14, 04:07
My agent has just confirmed with the developer that TOP is obtained and they will kick start with the key collection process soon.

cool... excited liao! :glee::glee::glee:

mOrOn
17-09-14, 11:42

I am also a proud and excited owner looking forward to getting my keys...but guys... please try to be accurate and have facts when we post things like the above quote...or FEO is going to invite us for site inspection...Both of which are not true as I have called them up to verify...

Handsome R
17-09-14, 15:30
I am also a proud and excited owner looking forward to getting my keys...but guys... please try to be accurate and have facts when we post things like the above quote...or FEO is going to invite us for site inspection...Both of which are not true as I have called them up to verify...

YES agree. Accuracy of information is important. Under the BCA website, TOP NOT OBTAINED yet ....TOP still suspended.

Handsome R
17-09-14, 15:34
don't mind, can share the facebook page URL? thx

https://m.facebook.com/seastrandresidents

nanapindi
17-09-14, 22:12

Common guys...chill..there are a lot of first time home buyers who may not really know how things works. Forums will facts and fiction....Everyone is excited. Whether it is sep or dec, we know we are getting our keys soon so let's just the celebration start...:triumphant:

sony1983
18-09-14, 03:58

Hi, mind if i ask who did you call to verify so i can check with my agent again? Thanks.

mOrOn
18-09-14, 14:16
Hi, mind if i ask who did you call to verify so i can check with my agent again? Thanks.

Dude, there was no malicious intention on my side whenI questioned the accuracy of the information. All I wanted to point out was getting information from a 3rd party may not be too accurate.

Anyway, to answer your question, the FEO officer on duty when I called the concierge hotline gave me the information and also called me back later to confirm after checking with the relevant people. How far this is accurate, I too cannot be very certain but I would have to take their word for it.
To add on, the workers have been working thru the night in some units doing the plastering work as I've driven past the project the last few nights at around 2 plus. Having said that, I'm sure we will be getting our keys pretty soon and my wife and I look forward to meeting our new neighbours soon.

iwantgizmos
18-09-14, 23:25
Dude, there was no malicious intention on my side whenI questioned the accuracy of the information. All I wanted to point out was getting information from a 3rd party may not be too accurate.

Anyway, to answer your question, the FEO officer on duty when I called the concierge hotline gave me the information and also called me back later to confirm after checking with the relevant people. How far this is accurate, I too cannot be very certain but I would have to take their word for it.
To add on, the workers have been working thru the night in some units doing the plastering work as I've driven past the project the last few nights at around 2 plus. Having said that, I'm sure we will be getting our keys pretty soon and my wife and I look forward to meeting our new neighbours soon.

Let's not fret on such trivial matters.
What matters most is we will move in soon and pretty much will bump into one another one day.

Love thy neighour!:friendly_wink::friendly_wink::friendly_wink:

Thinkbig
20-09-14, 23:10
Let's not fret on such trivial matters.
What matters most is we will move in soon and pretty much will bump into one another one day.

Love thy neighour!:friendly_wink::friendly_wink::friendly_wink:

Looking forward to meeting you guys soon!

Oh sharing.. We got our detailed floorplans from concierge and [email protected]. We called twice then emailed them. No reply so we called again (twice). Then we got it. Must chase!

Mars44
22-09-14, 17:19
Hi all,

I approached Legate over the weekend and express interests on their invisible grill.
The GM called me today citing that she is happy to invite us to their upcoming bulk purchase.

I need a show of hands of those who are interested.

Thinkbig
22-09-14, 17:47
Hi all,

I approached Legate over the weekend and express interests on their invisible grill.
The GM called me today citing that she is happy to invite us to their upcoming bulk purchase.

I need a show of hands of those who are interested.

Me! Would like to explore possibly of fixing balcony and 2 common rooms. Do update ya?

aarontan
22-09-14, 21:27
Hi im interested on possibly fixing on the balcony too. Thanks for e updates!!

iwantgizmos
22-09-14, 22:31
I am thinking of installing SmartWindows to my balcony....

http://www.smartwindows.com.sg/en/

The Glass Panel Slide and Fold looks very cool !!!

SallyT
23-09-14, 14:42
Is smart windows approved to be installed?
Great if it is

Handsome R
23-09-14, 16:13
Is smart windows approved to be installed?
Great if it is

Smart window i think not approve AS it might "demage" the overall outlook of the building.

Thinkbig
23-09-14, 17:08
I am thinking of installing SmartWindows to my balcony....

http://www.smartwindows.com.sg/en/

The Glass Panel Slide and Fold looks very cool !!!

Sure is more aesthetically pleasing than the grilled-in look! How would u maintain air flow if using these glass panels? If closed for safety, means sealed in..?

Yuki
23-09-14, 18:34
Smart window i think not approve AS it might "demage" the overall outlook of the building.

This solution Comes in many different names... Glass curtains etc.

Have enquired before.
Depending on your condo management.. Some allow some don't.

SallyT
23-09-14, 22:18
How to find out? Who to ask?

Which glass curtain is approved?

wt29
24-09-14, 18:58
Looking forward to meeting you guys soon!

Oh sharing.. We got our detailed floorplans from concierge and [email protected]. We called twice then emailed them. No reply so we called again (twice). Then we got it. Must chase!

Thanks for info sharing!
After reading your post, I immediately emailed them. Receive a reply promptly saying that they will send the floorplan within 2 work weeks. Hopefully no chasing is needed lol!

'Uncle' Lim
24-09-14, 21:14
Thanks for info sharing!
After reading your post, I immediately emailed them. Receive a reply promptly saying that they will send the floorplan within 2 work weeks. Hopefully no chasing is needed lol!

Do advise if yours come with ceiling height. Mine came without indication on ceiling height and I have problem getting accurate reno quotations.. :(

wt29
24-09-14, 21:32
Ohhh...how about those who have received the detailed floorplan?
Is the ceiling height indicated? Any other issue you all face?

Thinkbig
24-09-14, 22:33
Ohhh...how about those who have received the detailed floorplan?
Is the ceiling height indicated? Any other issue you all face?

Ours came with ceiling height indicated. We requested for it though (over the phone with concierge) so it might be something you need to request for.

nanapindi
24-09-14, 22:48
Ours came with ceiling height indicated. We requested for it though (over the phone with concierge) so it might be something you need to request for.

They sent me the one from the brochure - duh

wt29
24-09-14, 22:50

Thanks for the heads up :)

LO
24-09-14, 23:27
They sent me the one from the brochure - duh

Need to request for the plan with dimensions.

cornycow
25-09-14, 19:25
anyone received a letter requesting you to pay for some survey fees? i just received one from my lawyer. never heard of such fees before leh???

Thinkbig
25-09-14, 19:54
anyone received a letter requesting you to pay for some survey fees? i just received one from my lawyer. never heard of such fees before leh???

That's good news! My friend (another condo) also had to pay survey fees.. just before getting keys!!

Arcachon
25-09-14, 20:20

From my Southbank TOP.

When we serve the notice to take vacant possession, all 3 payments must be in before we handover the unit

– 65% of purchase price, Survey Fee and Maintenance Fee.

We will state the amount to be paid in the notice.

We can only open the maintenance fund account upon TOP, hence we cannot advise you on the payee’s name.

jocal
25-09-14, 21:29
I got an email from the lawyer on the same too....

Thinkbig
25-09-14, 21:49

Did your lawyers also ask u for the 6 months maintenance fees? Wife n I are v v excited now.. TOP??? :semi-twins:

Checked our letter box, but no letter from lawyer...!

cornycow
25-09-14, 22:03
is 6 mths maintenance a norm?? omg chor sia

ky158
25-09-14, 22:12
Did your lawyers also ask u for the 6 months maintenance fees? Wife n I are v v excited now.. TOP??? :semi-twins:

Checked our letter box, but no letter from lawyer...!

How much is the maintenance fee?

JNSYN
25-09-14, 22:16
A1938-01018-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION REQUEST REPLIED 25/09/2014 10:18:38

BCA website updated this morning, inspection done and result replied?

nanapindi
25-09-14, 23:39
is 6 mths maintenance a norm?? omg chor sia

Yes that is right. Have to pay developer the first 6 months of maintenance. If I recall correctly , the maintenance fee was 320 p/m. The following year maintenance fee will be decided by mcst.

By the way, do anyone remember if we have a condo bus service for the first year- I vaguely recall that there should be.

nanapindi
25-09-14, 23:42
Yes that is right. Have to pay developer the first 6 months of maintenance. If I recall correctly , the maintenance fee was 320 p/m. The following year maintenance fee will be decided by mcst.

By the way, do anyone remember if we have a condo bus service for the first year- I vaguely recall that there should be.

320 is for my unit-3 bedder

CondoWE
26-09-14, 07:45
320 is for my unit-3 bedder

iirc...maintenance charge normally will go up after a year when developer hand over to the new management...:culpability:!

Thinkbig
26-09-14, 08:58

I do remember being told that there wld be a free shuttle service to the mrt station for 1 year

cornycow
26-09-14, 09:12
And also $3k furniture voucher! Anyone remember?

Goodo
26-09-14, 09:30

How much is the fee?

'Uncle' Lim
26-09-14, 11:44
And also $3k furniture voucher! Anyone remember?

$3k?? I was told by my agents its $10k furniture voucher

'Uncle' Lim
26-09-14, 11:46
I do remember being told that there wld be a free shuttle service to the mrt station for 1 year

Yes. Thats right.. i remember being told about the free shuttle to/from pasiris mrt for the first year..

cornycow
26-09-14, 12:01
$3k?? I was told by my agents its $10k furniture voucher

Honestly I can't remember how much it is and there's no documentation proof too. Having said that, I still don't think it's that high at $10,000.

Thinkbig
26-09-14, 12:12
Just spoke to lawyer. She confirmed that developer has asked for Survey Fees.

She also explained that usually Survey Fee is collected with Maintenance Fees together with the notice to take vacant possession (NVP/TOP)..! BUT, this round, our developer is only asking for Survey Fee.. Which means no TOP yet :banghead:

But definitely TOP very soon! :calm:

ky158
26-09-14, 12:30
It is $10K fourniture voucher

Handsome R
26-09-14, 13:01
Honestly I can't remember how much it is and there's no documentation proof too. Having said that, I still don't think it's that high at $10,000.

The furniture voucher is 1.5% of your unit purchase price. I do have documents proof ( letter from FEO) received 2 month after my purchase.

wt29
26-09-14, 14:23
Just received an email from lawyer about the survey fee too...

aarontan
26-09-14, 17:15
The furniture voucher is 1.5% of your unit purchase price. I do have documents proof ( letter from FEO) received 2 month after my purchase.

wow why i dun have :(, can i ask them for it? lol

nanapindi
27-09-14, 08:04
wow why i dun have :(, can i ask them for it? lol

This is a discount Feo gives to offset the price. This is something you need to negotiate at the point of purchase. I offset it against my purchase price. Don't think you can ask now...but no harm trying

cornycow
27-09-14, 15:16
FEO quoted me a TOP date of this December.

Thinkbig
27-09-14, 15:50
FEO quoted me a TOP date of this December.

Flat out they said TOP in December?? Not even 4th quarter (Oct-Dec) anymore?? :doh: :banghead: :crushed:

Did they explain why the delay? And if TOP still so far away, why are they collecting Survey Fee now?

'Uncle' Lim
29-09-14, 13:38
Flat out they said TOP in December?? Not even 4th quarter (Oct-Dec) anymore?? :doh: :banghead: :crushed:

Did they explain why the delay? And if TOP still so far away, why are they collecting Survey Fee now?

I m getting really confused. I called FEO to ask for updates on the TOP and they said they are unable to advise as they will need to invite the authorities to do an inspection first before they can advise further. I told them I unserstood that the inspection is done and we've passed the on site inspection to which they replied 'Who told you? No. We've not had the inspection. :(.

This is bad news. This means we should expect delays?

cornycow
29-09-14, 14:44
No idea man. Tried to go into the condo to look but was stopped by the security guard (on sat), had a brief chat with him and he mentioned that some people will be conducting some checks on the condo this few days.

Mars44
29-09-14, 16:12
There are mix of miscommunication here....
Let's forget about what we were told by forumer here perviously and move on.

SeaStrand will undergo TOP inspection in these 2 weeks and hope that BCA has no issue with the site.
If there is, rectification need to be done before BCA issue TOP.

Guys, i hope you do not sneak into the site as this is deem as security breach and will have impact on the TOP.

If everything went smooth, target TOP is Dec 2014.

Let's hope we will be able to have our x'mas party at our new home.

'Uncle' Lim
29-09-14, 19:37
There are mix of miscommunication here....
Let's forget about what we were told by forumer here perviously and move on.

SeaStrand will undergo TOP inspection in these 2 weeks and hope that BCA has no issue with the site.
If there is, rectification need to be done before BCA issue TOP.

Guys, i hope you do not sneak into the site as this is deem as security breach and will have impact on the TOP.

If everything went smooth, target TOP is Dec 2014.

Let's hope we will be able to have our x'mas party at our new home.

If TOP is in Dec, that we'd likely move in only next year. Maybe Jan or FEB. Was told after TOP, FEO will inform lawyer to request payment once payment is made, then they'll make appointments for owners to collect the keys. As the payment process and key collection will be made in batches, the key collection date can be between 3 weeks to 2 months from TOP date depending on your allocation.

This was what FEO told me.. :(

Mars44
30-09-14, 14:31
If TOP is in Dec, that we'd likely move in only next year. Maybe Jan or FEB. Was told after TOP, FEO will inform lawyer to request payment once payment is made, then they'll make appointments for owners to collect the keys. As the payment process and key collection will be made in batches, the key collection date can be between 3 weeks to 2 months from TOP date depending on your allocation.

This was what FEO told me.. :(

Yap, TOP is TOP, keys collection is key collection.
TOP doesn't mean keys collection.
There are projects (by other developer) who issue Keys 6 months after TOP. No strict rule on this.
FEO's practise so far is within 3 months after TOP.

need to manage our own expectation.

JNSYN
02-10-14, 22:00
A1938-01018-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION DATE CONFIRMED 29/09/2014 14:47:17

So it takes BCA 1 month to reply on inspection date.

Handsome R
03-10-14, 08:57
A1938-01018-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION DATE CONFIRMED 29/09/2014 14:47:17

So it takes BCA 1 month to reply on inspection date.

i think this is a second inspection.

JJseastrand
03-10-14, 23:40
Just sharing some photos taken last week.

ky158
04-10-14, 15:27
Anybody knows what it is doing on the area on the opposite of Seastrand.

iwantgizmos
07-10-14, 23:15

Underground MRT station.... :):):):):)

Thinkbig
08-10-14, 00:04
Lol please don't pull our legs :p

wt29
08-10-14, 10:05
I guess most of us have paid the survey fees by now hor...
so next coming up will be the 6 months maintenance fees then TOP then key collection...

garychang
17-10-14, 16:00
Someone went in to take picture liao... hahaha
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/18426590/for-sale-seastrand

Thinkbig
17-10-14, 19:11
Not sure what's happening. This is the reply we got when we email BCA just a few days ago!

JJseastrand
17-10-14, 20:13
Someone went in to take picture liao... hahaha
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/18426590/for-sale-seastrand

Wow... does this mean people can now enter Seastrand to view such units on sale?

CondoWE
17-10-14, 20:40
I guess most of us have paid the survey fees by now hor...
so next coming up will be the 6 months maintenance fees then TOP then key collection...

How much have you paid for the survey fee har :cheers1:?

cornycow
18-10-14, 07:48
The pics on pty guru is not showing the 1 bedder leh how come list as 2 br, weird.

pun.siu
18-10-14, 10:22
The pics on pty guru is not showing the 1 bedder leh how come list as 2 br, weird.

I think the living room is 3br :)

The dining table shouldn't be that long for 2br

jupp jupp
18-10-14, 16:04
I think the agent probably took it before the security was tightened. Now there is a security guard stationed, sitting inside keeping watch now. Don't think they will let anyone go in.

wt29
18-10-14, 19:42
How much have you paid for the survey fee har :cheers1:?

Paid $336.35 for 2+1 compact unit...how about yours?

wt29
18-10-14, 19:43
Not sure what's happening. This is the reply we got when we email BCA just a few days ago!

Gosh! This is worrying...what's happening?

Thinkbig
18-10-14, 21:07
Gosh! This is worrying...what's happening?

Exactly!

nanapindi
22-10-14, 19:13
Any recent pics?

I passed by a few days back at night. The lighting generally nice except staircase and carpark- lighting very similar to hdb- white lights tube lights. So first look you think it is a hdb but function room had nice led warm lights and the pool area looked nice.

22-10-14, 20:08
Saw workers cleaning some of the units' interior while I was there this afternoon

24-10-14, 07:43

Drainage / sewerage works are going on over there. The authorities preparing the site for release under GLS?

nanapindi
24-10-14, 21:08
Drainage / sewerage works are going on over there. The authorities preparing the site for release under GLS?

See this....
http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/Pasir_ris_location_plan.pdf

25-10-14, 15:06
See this....
http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/Pasir_ris_location_plan.pdf

Thanks for send the link but not sure what do you mean.

I was referring to the empty plot of land to the east of Seastrand (where I saw the drainage / sewerage works being carried out).

chubby88
25-10-14, 17:29
Thanks for send the link but not sure what do you mean.

I was referring to the empty plot of land to the east of Seastrand (where I saw the drainage / sewerage works being carried out).

From the siteplan (east of seastrand) it says...."Site reserved for future high rise residential development"

25-10-14, 19:40
From the siteplan (east of seastrand) it says...."Site reserved for future high rise residential development"

I wonder the site is for HDB, condo or EC....

Good house
25-10-14, 23:47
We hope is mix commercial n residential with MRT station with link to DTE.

WE HOPE N PRAY HARD. :)

JeffKoh
27-10-14, 07:30
I wonder the site is for HDB, condo or EC....

My guess is another EC.

wt29
27-10-14, 11:51
We hope is mix commercial n residential with MRT station with link to DTE.

WE HOPE N PRAY HARD. :)

certainly hope so too :)

Yuki
29-10-14, 15:13
http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hdb-defect-checking-revisited.html

I was sharing this defect list in the other thread which condo just Top. Think you might find it useful.

Btw anyone knows the maintenance fees for the 2-bedder?

cornycow
29-10-14, 18:08
Thanks for posting the useful link, hopefully we can use it soon!

suyang87
31-10-14, 10:06
Called in FEO yesterday, a lady told me the TOP will be likely obtained by end of NOV, and if everything goes smoothly we should able to collect keys before christmas. Let's pray....

Btw, I think there was something wrong in the 1st inspection, so they did not pass and drag it so long, thats why the site worker told me in sept that the inspection is done and will invite owners for viewing, maybe he is over-confidence about the inspection result.

Mars44
31-10-14, 13:25
Called in FEO yesterday, a lady told me the TOP will be likely obtained by end of NOV, and if everything goes smoothly we should able to collect keys before christmas. Let's pray....

Btw, I think there was something wrong in the 1st inspection, so they did not pass and drag it so long, thats why the site worker told me in sept that the inspection is done and will invite owners for viewing, maybe he is over-confidence about the inspection result.

This is great news !!!

Like I've mention previously, the TOP inspection only happen once in September, and they need to rectify some jobs.
There is no precedent of "inviting owner to view", not a market practice and surly not FEO's.
The "worker" might be referring to TOP inspection by FEO and visit by FEO management.

suyang87
31-10-14, 17:34
This is great news !!!

Like I've mention previously, the TOP inspection only happen once in September, and they need to rectify some jobs.
There is no precedent of "inviting owner to view", not a market practice and surly not FEO's.
The "worker" might be referring to TOP inspection by FEO and visit by FEO management.

The site worker clearly told me will invite OWNERs, and confirmed with him 3 times....either he lied or my ear got prob....

Anyway, see what will happen in Nov and Dec, hopefully obtain the TOP soon.

Dragonfly2014
04-11-14, 11:53
Hi guys, do you find the use of fluorescent lights at the condo carpark and staircase ugly? Even the Water Colour EC were using daylight rather then the ugly fluorescent light. I never see any resort theme using fluorescent lighting. Soon Rapid Bay and Sea Horizon will be completed, by then our condo outlook will be a laughing stock. I have uploaded some pics in Seastrand Residents FB and you guys can go and have a look... I stay around there and each time I drove back I really find the choice of lighting really cheapen our condo. For those who haven't seen it please drive there at night and witness the horror.

Handsome R
04-11-14, 12:48
Hi guys, do you find the use of fluorescent lights at the condo carpark and staircase ugly? Even the Water Colour EC were using daylight rather then the ugly fluorescent light. I never see any resort theme using fluorescent lighting. Soon Rapid Bay and Sea Horizon will be completed, by then our condo outlook will be a laughing stock. I have uploaded some pics in Seastrand Residents FB and you guys can go and
have a look... I stay around there and each time I drove back I really find the choice of lighting really cheapen our condo. For those who haven't seen it please drive there at night and witness the horror.

I fully agreed with you. I use to have high expectations but after the fencing issues ..... EXPECTATION turns disappointment ..:middle-finger2:
Under the signage i saw a white plastic tube, maybe it the lighting source not turn on yet ..

BKT
04-11-14, 13:21
Hi guys, do you find the use of fluorescent lights at the condo carpark and staircase ugly? Even the Water Colour EC were using daylight rather then the ugly fluorescent light. I never see any resort theme using fluorescent lighting. Soon Rapid Bay and Sea Horizon will be completed, by then our condo outlook will be a laughing stock. I have uploaded some pics in Seastrand Residents FB and you guys can go and have a look... I stay around there and each time I drove back I really find the choice of lighting really cheapen our condo. For those who haven't seen it please drive there at night and witness the horror.

I fully agreed with you, the lighting at the car park looks really cheap. I am sure FEO can do better than this, please keep up the standard.

Dragonfly2014
04-11-14, 13:39
I fully agreed with you. I use to have high expectations but after the fencing issues ..... EXPECTATION turns disappointment ..:middle-finger2:
Under the signage i saw a white plastic tube, maybe it the lighting source not turn on yet ..

I just emailed thru their official website to express my disappointment and demand for their reply explanation. Dear fellow residents, please mark my word when those projects around Seastrand completed our condo facade will look very bad and the value will be affected. First was the fencing and now the facade lighting and am keeping my fingers cross. Seriously who on earth will still use fluorescent on condo? Even town council has slowly replaced some HDB building fluorescent lighting to daylight at the lift landing. Far East and Fraser with this kind of standard is totally not acceptable.

v_esta
04-11-14, 14:56
Actually the fences looks quite alright to me after they put up the landscaping on the fences..

BKT
05-11-14, 14:09
I just emailed thru their official website to express my disappointment and demand for their reply explanation. Dear fellow residents, please mark my word when those projects around Seastrand completed our condo facade will look very bad and the value will be affected. First was the fencing and now the facade lighting and am keeping my fingers cross. Seriously who on earth will still use fluorescent on condo? Even town council has slowly replaced some HDB building fluorescent lighting to daylight at the lift landing. Far East and Fraser with this kind of standard is totally not acceptable.

I just lodged a complaint thru FEO official website. We deserve a much better quality, FEO owes us an explanation.

Dragonfly2014
05-11-14, 15:33
Let's flood their email with complaints. The fluorescent light really get into my nerve when one of my friend said it look like a HDB becos of the multi-carpark lighting. I feel like lodging a complaint to Town Council, LTA and BCA that our carpark lighting was so bright that could endanger to the motorist on that road and course sleep disturbance to those HDB residents staying directly opposite. And provide them with solution to developer to change lighting. What to you guys think?

garychang
06-11-14, 09:11
lets feedback with solutions...
eg. look at Waterbank @ Dakota... planters with hanging greenery softens the look of a "HDB carpark" ... haha... yes i agree SST carpark looks like ANY typical above-ground carpark... so greenery can soften the look...

if not, I also like the MBS facade ... hahaha... looks ex... looks more like the price we paid! haha

Yuki
06-11-14, 23:04
http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hdb-defect-checking-revisited.html

I was sharing this defect list in the other thread which condo just Top. Think you might find it useful.

Btw anyone knows the maintenance fees for the 2-bedder?

In case this post is buried again...would glad if someone could share the maintenance fees for the 2-bedder once have the info. In other threads was reading that the maintenance fees is nearly 30% more than the indicative cost during the signing of S&P.

jupp jupp
08-11-14, 13:18
lets feedback with solutions...
eg. look at Waterbank @ Dakota... planters with hanging greenery softens the look of a "HDB carpark" ... haha... yes i agree SST carpark looks like ANY typical above-ground carpark... so greenery can soften the look...

if not, I also like the MBS facade ... hahaha... looks ex... looks more like the price we paid! haha

I completely agree about the glaring fluorescent light. That's the first thing my family said when I drove them by seastrand, "Look like HDB!"

It really is quite a pain in the eye each time I drive past. But since the fencing issue, really lost hope in this already.

The planters at waterbank still makes it look like a hdb carpark though

wt29
08-11-14, 17:45
Dear all neighbors...
I finally received the detailed Floorplan yesterday after much chasing....since 24 sept requested keke

chubby88
08-11-14, 22:45
Dear all neighbors...
I finally received the detailed Floorplan yesterday after much chasing....since 24 sept requested keke

share share leh...:)

wt29
09-11-14, 00:00
share share leh...:)

Ok...here is mine for tower D1...hopefully uploading is successful

Goodo
09-11-14, 23:04
Ok...here is mine for tower D1...hopefully uploading is successful

Hi, can share which email you send to for request of the detail floor plan ?? :joyous:

wt29
10-11-14, 06:11
Hi, can share which email you send to for request of the detail floor plan ?? :joyous:

Can email to [email protected]
Supply them the address that you want the floor plan to be sent to as well...
You have to follow up with them regularly ;)

Thinkbig
10-11-14, 07:06
Anyone with kids all set to school at Pasir Ris in 2015? We're in Woodlands and kids schooling in Pasir Ris - means have to shuttle 30km everyday there. What happened to TOP Q3? Now Q4 and still no news.

'Uncle' Lim
11-11-14, 16:53
Heard from a friend that water colours will TOP next month (Dec). Dun know if true though...

JeffKoh
11-11-14, 19:48
Heard from a friend that water colours will TOP next month (Dec). Dun know if true though...

Hi Uncle Lim , yes we did received letter from lawyer stated Q4 but subject to authority approval. Fingers crossed.

BKT
12-11-14, 10:44
I completely agree about the glaring fluorescent light. That's the first thing my family said when I drove them by seastrand, "Look like HDB!"

It really is quite a pain in the eye each time I drive past. But since the fencing issue, really lost hope in this already.

The planters at waterbank still makes it look like a hdb carpark though

The developer installed some metal panels at the openings to prevent seeing through into the car park from outside. See attached photo I took yesterday when passing by Seastrand.

Dragonfly2014
12-11-14, 14:47
The developer installed some metal panels at the openings to prevent seeing through into the car park from outside. See attached photo I took yesterday when passing by Seastrand.

yup but that was done sometime back...still very bright at night... never receive email reply from FE after lodging complaint... but noticed they have added a strip light on the signage.. whenever I drove along PIE towards changi airport (around eunos).. saw other condo muti-carpark with daylight make me so disappointed. Think have to live with it or change once we take over the committee.. provided everyone agree. sigh

Dragonfly2014
12-11-14, 15:04
Drove around our new place during last weekend and noticed watercolour fencing painted with primary colour... deep in my heart I was thinking "Heng ah"... started to appreciate our fencing liao... keke

JeffKoh
12-11-14, 15:32
Drove around our new place during last weekend and noticed watercolour fencing painted with primary colour... deep in my heart I was thinking "Heng ah"... started to appreciate our fencing liao... keke

Hi Dragonfly,

So are you saying buyers of Watercolours "Bo Heng"?? correct me if i'm wrong. Thank you

Dragonfly2014
13-11-14, 09:46
Hi Dragonfly,

So are you saying buyers of Watercolours "Bo Heng"?? correct me if i'm wrong. Thank you

Jeff, pls don't get me wrong.. everyone of us are very Heng to have a roof over us, am just saying with the colourful fencing which is the Watercolours theme anyway, can distract ppl from staring our plain fencing.
Btw I only saw the workers painting the side facade not sure whether it apply thru out.

Dragonfly2014
13-11-14, 10:25
Just sharing, not sure has this been shared... understand that we all trying to make our new humble new home more spacious (ok maybe some).. I don't work for them.. only sharing and hope its useful. They need floorplan before making appointment. :)
http://www.spaceman.com/collections/hidden-beds

Good house
13-11-14, 11:26
Cycling past the Big Four earlier, frankly i had enjoyed the plant and flowers along Seastrand's Fence。
Sea Esta fence also building up, quite similar to Watercolours but uses brick instead of pillar. The spacing between the brick wall also closer. Each one of the development here has it's own unique way of presenting themselves. Enjoy the goodness.

Dragonfly2014
13-11-14, 11:43
Latest update! Called FE just now to follow up my request of the floorplan and was told to be patience as they are busy preparing documents for SS TOP approval this NOV end.
Yes she double confirmed with me what she just said, "submitting for NOV end TOP". If approve think we all gonna receive key soon! woohoo! Lets keep our toes and fingers cross!

wt29
13-11-14, 12:16
Latest update! Called FE just now to follow up my request of the floorplan and was told to be patience as they are busy preparing documents for SS TOP approval this NOV end.
Yes she double confirmed with me what she just said, "submitting for NOV end TOP". If approve think we all gonna receive key soon! woohoo! Lets keep our toes and fingers cross!

really? NOV end TOP!! I faster cross toes and fingers lol! *crossing eyes*

Bertus
13-11-14, 12:19

great!

wt29
13-11-14, 12:23
How come no collection of the 6 months maintenance fees? I saw in previous threads that this will be collected then TOP...anyway still hope that really can TOP soon

Dragonfly2014
13-11-14, 13:34
At least now we know FE is trying their best to make it happen by end NOV... lets hope early DEC we get our keys... heard Watercolours residents getting their TOP soon too!.. Woohoo the new road will be pack with happy residents from SS and our neighbor Watercolours! With the new environment, new house, new neighbors and lot of positive energy! Am getting very excited!

wt29
15-11-14, 22:25
Just now specially drive to see our future home Seastrand...finally understand what u all mean about the car park lightings...
The fluorescent lights really ugly :(

Thinkbig
15-11-14, 23:17

End Nov TOP sounds great!

However .. a little confused of the mixed messages FEO is giving us.

We just called them last Thursday and the person in charge of Tower A said that TOP will only be mid to end December - we asked if this is true and she said yes.

Seems that they themself don't know what's going on!

BTW we got our floorplan from the same lady that we talked to - complete with ceiling heights (and yes we needed to CHASE). Gah.

Goodo
16-11-14, 13:58
End Nov TOP sounds great!

However .. a little confused of the mixed messages FEO is giving us.

We just called them last Thursday and the person in charge of Tower A said that TOP will only be mid to end December - we asked if this is true and she said yes.

Seems that they themself don't know what's going on!

BTW we got our floorplan from the same lady that we talked to - complete with ceiling heights (and yes we needed to CHASE). Gah.

Hi, can let us know which number you call to chase for the floor plan ?? I send for request last week, till now still no reply .... :banghead:

For sales enquiries- Tel: (65)65348000
For other enquiries- Tel: (65)62352411

Thinkbig
18-11-14, 06:15
Hi, can let us know which number you call to chase for the floor plan ?? I send for request last week, till now still no reply .... :banghead:

We called the 2nd no: 62352411
Spoke to CSO. CSO asked for our tower and unit number and then she referred us to the IC of that particular tower.

Took about 3 weeks of multiple calls n emails.

NV2010
18-11-14, 09:26

Dragonfly2014
19-11-14, 10:40
Hi Guys, just called FE to follow up my floorplan request, and also asked her why different info of TOP was given. Ok she explained and here is the update, they are submitting document for TOP this end of NOV subject to approval and if everything goes as planned, they will start issuing key to residents ard mid DEC by batches.

I also asked her to feedback to their project team that the use of fluorescent is not acceptable by the SS resident in our forum. Her explanation was their project team could have the special reason for using fluorescent light... I replied by asking then why other projects around us not using it if there is a so call "special reason". I added on by suggesting if they think its nicer than why didnt they use it in all their showroom. I joking commented, was it becos they had too many unused fluorescent lights therefor trying to clear it on us.

Lastly I also mention to her if they aint doing anything about it and expect us to accept whatever is given then they will be very sorry... as we will put up the staircase and carpark lighting as defect (fault, flaw, imperfection, deficiency, weakness, inadequacy) and will not sign off the taking over, I was told by doing so the developer will not be able to collect our last payment. When that happen, they may make arrange to meet residents or LL they have to fix it so can fast fast collect our money.

Not sure how effective the above feedback will work, but was thinking no harm trying... one thing for sure as I was told we can add other defect into our list but must be with the help of majority in order to make it happen. We need more voices but lets do it in a tactful and peaceful way. Any advise?

Dragonfly2014
19-11-14, 10:52

Have to call and call and keep on calling. Am still waiting for mine too. Asked her why took so long and her replied was kind of lame... she said the architect need to measure and draw.
I was like huh? What are you talking? How many layout design SS have? It doesnt make any sense. :(

wt29
19-11-14, 13:12
I like Dragonfly2014's style! Thanks for standing up for us residents :)

JNSYN
19-11-14, 19:39
Have to call and call and keep on calling. Am still waiting for mine too. Asked her why took so long and her replied was kind of lame... she said the architect need to measure and draw.
I was like huh? What are you talking? How many layout design SS have? It doesnt make any sense. :(

I have compared the dimensions for two 2-bed floor plan from FE, the measurements are different. So she may be right.

Dragonfly2014
20-11-14, 14:22
I have compared the dimensions for two 2-bed floor plan from FE, the measurements are different. So she may be right.

Yup there are few design layout for all different bedded... but without floorplan measurement how are they gonna build? they also need floorplan measurement for BCA on site inspection.
So how come still need to draw leh.. think I heard cow mooing liao.

JNSYN
20-11-14, 20:22
Yup there are few design layout for all different bedded... but without floorplan measurement how are they gonna build? they also need floorplan measurement for BCA on site inspection.
So how come still need to draw leh.. think I heard cow mooing liao.

I am referring to the same type. I believe each unit is built close to plan with tolerance, so slight different in dimensions.

If you don't need the actual measurement then the scaled floor plan in the S&P should be sufficient.

cornycow
24-11-14, 18:50
Any pic updates? Being v long since we had one

'Uncle' Lim
25-11-14, 07:26
Called FEO and was also informed that Seastrand MAY TOP within these few days (by this week) following which, there will be a final inspection for the units within the next two weeks. Once this is cleared, we will receive the notification letter from the lawyer to release the progressive payment due and also to pay the 6 months maintainence fee. Once this is done, we will receive the key slip to collect the keys.

Do keep a lookout and update this forum once anyone has any news/updates on the TOP status and also if anyone receive any letter. It will be good to know that the wait is finally over.

Tried accessing the BCA website but it seems we now need a special password to check the application status.

wt29
25-11-14, 08:16
Called FEO and was also informed that Seastrand MAY TOP within these few days (by this week) following which, there will be a final inspection for the units within the next two weeks. Once this is cleared, we will receive the notification letter from the lawyer to release the progressive payment due and also to pay the 6 months maintainence fee. Once this is done, we will receive the key slip to collect the keys.

Do keep a lookout and update this forum once anyone has any news/updates on the TOP status and also if anyone receive any letter. It will be good to know that the wait is finally over.

Tried accessing the BCA website but it seems we now need a special password to check the application status.

Yes "Uncle" Lim :) Shall check the letterbox everyday liao!

jin32
25-11-14, 14:22
hi all. seems very exciting... can i check, does anyone know if the carpark will be covered up? i think so right? heading towards downtown east along drive 3, the corner carpark area is covered... if it isn't covered, i think it's going to be super ugly given that the florescent light is being exposed.

25-11-14, 20:49
Any pic updates? Being v long since we had one

Hi everyone, took some pictures over the last weekend and posted them on skyscrapercity forum:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?p=119375690#post119375690

'Uncle' Lim
27-11-14, 16:37
And guess what! I called FEO to check the latest and was informed that TOP pushed to Jan next year.. before FEB!

Speechless!

wt29
27-11-14, 16:52
And guess what! I called FEO to check the latest and was informed that TOP pushed to Jan next year.. before FEB!

Speechless!

Did they say the reason for the delay? It's delay again and again :(

suyang87
27-11-14, 17:02
They owe us an answer about this sh*t...i think we should call them until they have the same feeling as ours

suyang87
27-11-14, 17:10
Just called in, another lady told me that they hope will get the TOP approval by Mid DEC ~ End DEC(WTF), and she told me this is according to the project manager. VERY VERY disappointed with their service, as they told me we are expecting the TOP in this week(CRAB), now dunt know who to believe already....

'Uncle' Lim
27-11-14, 17:11
I was really unhappy and i called to FEO again to confirm this information. A different officer answered at said expected TOP remain as end Dec. She couldnt explain why the guy mention it as Jan and said he could have mistaken TOP with key collection.

Do you guys wanna call FEO and verify this information?

suyang87
27-11-14, 17:23
Really disappointed with FEO now, even end of DEC, that is a delay compare to what we've informed earlier

'Uncle' Lim
27-11-14, 17:39
Really disappointed with FEO now, even end of DEC, that is a delay compare to what we've informed earlier

Exactly! Was also informed they were hoping for TOP this week when i called in early this week.

The wait is getting really frustrating.. :(

Thinkbig
27-11-14, 20:41
Don't tell me it's cos they don't want us to make noise when we collect keys cos the plants and trees are in such a mess. So they're delaying to wait for the plants to grow a little more before landscaping work starts? Anyone noticed the palm trees are having issues growing? Always looking old and dry? :s

rz10326
27-11-14, 22:04
A1938-01018-2010-BP01 BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION DATE CONFIRMED 29/09/2014 14:47:17 -

Still the same

Dragonfly2014
28-11-14, 15:48
Very disappoint if guys here received another different info of TOP. I was told end Nov for TOP submission and est mid Dec get key.. now another info surface.. WTH.
Just sharing another lame explaination after I dropped an complaint email long time ago and now the cow came back. Guys here we really need more voices if we dislike the facade lighting at carpark and staircase.
Below is the replied email. Am gonna find out their white light and daylight meaning. :(

Dear Mr Tay

With reference to your feedback made through Far East website, please be advised that the carparks and staircases are installed with daylight tone fluorescent tubes and compact fluorescent tubes respectively as these areas require higher visibility and brightness for safety reasons.

As for the lighting for the condo signage, it was installed on 7/11/14.

Yours sincerely

f. Eve Ong
Ong Lih Tyng
Sales Admin & Leasing - Sales Administration Far East Organization
DID : +65 6830 6362
Fax : +65 6235 3316
Email : [email protected]

Thinkbig
28-11-14, 15:57
Means staircase so bright also cos of safety reasons? In a condo? They should install floodlights instead. Sure very safe.

Sklim
29-11-14, 08:44
From hoping and exciting when I bought the unit last year, to disappointed, and hopeless now...FEO project~
Initially was informed top in 3rd quater of 2014 but 4th q is ending now??? From looking fwd to celebrate christmas in my new dream house changed to new year and now even chinese new year also impossible? WTH! first came with cheap ugly factory style fence and followed with the "attrative" car park lighting became the main icon and the decoration of the entire seastrand "condo". The painful lesson I learn from this is to stay FAR FAR away from Far East Org. project in the future. :banghead::axekiller:

suyang87
29-11-14, 09:49
From hoping and exciting when I bought the unit last year, to disappointed, and hopeless now...FEO project~
Initially was informed top in 3rd quater of 2014 but 4th q is ending now??? From looking fwd to celebrate christmas in my new dream house changed to new year and now even chinese new year also impossible? WTH! first came with cheap ugly factory style fence and followed with the "attrative" car park lighting became the main icon and the decoration of the entire seastrand "condo". The painful lesson I learn from this is to stay FAR FAR away from Far East Org. project in the future. :banghead::axekiller:

same feeling here, this will be the last time deal with FEO, painful lesson.

Dragonfly2014
29-11-14, 09:51

understand your pain as we all in the same boat... never mind missing the Xmas to Chinese new yrs, we still hv Hari Raya in Jul and Haji in Sep.. if they stil cant make it at least we stil have Deepavali in Nov 2015...Knn (oops)

All Seastrand resident, let's stay united and only then we can make thing happen... we shall vote for facade, signage and staircase lights to change into Warm lighting... Remember guys the theme they sell to us is Seaside Resort feel... the finishing product does not deliver that ambient at all... If its basement carpark i still can accept as the lighting doesnt affect the overall facade look... but now it look really ugly... C'mon guys together we will make our voices heard! We are buying a private condo, we have the rights to demand if they don't deliver.

Dragonfly2014
29-11-14, 10:33
Means staircase so bright also cos of safety reasons? In a condo? They should install floodlights instead. Sure very safe.

With the brightness of the lighting now can really blind anyone... we are not in the kampong so bright for what? having security guards in our permises still not safe then why stay in condo? Our carpark now is like a stadium OMG.

The beauty of staying in private condo is we are the town council of Seastrand.. we approve our guideline within our permises, we manage our condo.. Very simple, FE buy the land and sold to us.. and if the lighting spoil the look of OUR facade.. we have the rights to stop the last payment til they replace it. Their so call "Safety" for this issue if its not from BCA, LTA, SLA and Town Council guideline that has to be apply across all condo then its not their concern. We dont like it full-stop simple as that. Since they cant deliver that expectation they sold to us then we just stop the last payment til it deliver.. it apply to any business. I dont care their grandma story.. We are the client and they just have to change all lighting to warm light and deliver that sample.

Sklim
29-11-14, 10:38
understand your pain as we all in the same boat... never mind missing the Xmas to Chinese new yrs, we still hv Hari Raya in Jul and Haji in Sep.. if they stil cant make it at least we stil have Deepavali in Nov 2015...Knn (oops)

All Seastrand resident, let's stay united and only then we can make thing happen... we shall vote for facade, signage and staircase lights to change into Warm lighting... Remember guys the theme they sell to us is Seaside Resort feel... the finishing product does not deliver that ambient at all... If its basement carpark i still can accept as the lighting doesnt affect the overall facade look... but now it look really ugly... C'mon guys together we will make our voices heard! We are buying a private condo, we have the rights to demand if they don't deliver.

Agreed! FEO= F**k-up Everything Only? All kind of nonsense excuses, the main reason is SAVE COST lah!!!. the project engineer or manager has spoilt the company reputation. Now only can hope that my unit has not much defects and built with quality. But...most probably hopeless too, from the cost saving attitude, how to build a quality condo?

Dragonfly2014
29-11-14, 11:00
Agreed! FEO= F**k-up Everything Only? All kind of nonsense excuses, the main reason is SAVE COST lah!!!. the project engineer or manager has spoilt the company reputation. Now only can hope that my unit has not much defects and built with quality. But...most probably hopeless too, from the cost saving attitude, how to build a quality condo?

Our unit defection at this moment i dun dare to think... we just have to settle everyone common interest which is overall facade appearance first... becos public impression is important. I just dun want our condo to be the leaf between the 4 roses.

nanapindi
29-11-14, 11:04

They are no longer saying 'resort' concept. When I wrote to them on my disappointment with the fence, the reply I got was that was the improvement the project manager made to match 'green theme'. I replied back to say we were sold the resort concept not green- never got a response back. No use writing to them. Maybe we need to write to CASE

By the way, did u notice the area in front of the shops. It is not the wooden deck in the model but ugly drain covers.

BKT
29-11-14, 11:10
Dear all future neighbours,

Yes, we shall make our voices heard! In what effective manner? I don't think scream and cry over this forum is effective, let's suggest some constructive and effective ways. such as we gather together and make a visit to FEO office, file in a formal complain and demand for explanation / corrective actions.

nanapindi
29-11-14, 11:13

Dragonfly2014
29-11-14, 11:41
They are no longer saying 'resort' concept. When I wrote to them on my disappointment with the fence, the reply I got was that was the improvement the project manager made to match 'green theme'. I replied back to say we were sold the resort concept not green- never got a response back. No use writing to them. Maybe we need to write to CASE

By the way, did u notice the area in front of the shops. It is not the wooden deck in the model but ugly drain covers.

Seriously am not sure about the wooden deck in front of the shops... if am the buyer of the shop unit, perhaps will fight for what I purchased if that wooden deck got my interest in the first place.. also provided I have checked with them before buying... but there are fine prints to cover all developers ass.. like changes of brand for electric appliances or toilet fixtures...but not facade structure base on my limited knowledge.

But the theme that they sold to everyone here cant be change, as its the main selling point that attract buyers interest and decision to purchase. So can I say to them I bought my unit base on your theme so since you change it then I return the unit and get my refund. The choice of lighting has affect the overall facade ambient and resort feel. Thats why everyone here are so pissed as where on earth you find resort with white light (ok my understand of daylight was refering to warm lighting which i misunderstand in the first place).

We should have a general meeting with the developer once we get our TOP. Hopefully someone among us more vocal and knowledgeable who willing to take the lead. The lighting if everyone resident agree to change I dont think the developer has a choice as its seriously not expensive.. I just dont like the idea if they think we are all idiot and not knowing our rights. Worst come to worst engage a law film to represent all of us and fight the case... CASE is like a peacemaker / Middle man will have little power to handle this.. but no harm trying.

Dragonfly2014
29-11-14, 11:58
Just a suggestion, fix a date to gather at Seatrand then write to FE to send someone down to meet the resident. Gather our displease with constructive suggestion and get the representative of FE to feedback. That way we also can go in and see see look look our new place...

Cos going to FE permises in a group not sure is this allow under our law... also if anything happen in "FE office" we may get into trouble. But in our new place... we are in control.
What you guys think?

jupp jupp
29-11-14, 12:21
Seriously am not sure about the wooden deck in front of the shops... if am the buyer of the shop unit, perhaps will fight for what I purchased if that wooden deck got my interest in the first place.. also provided I have checked with them before buying... but there are fine prints to cover all developers ass.. like changes of brand for electric appliances or toilet fixtures...but not facade structure base on my limited knowledge.

But the theme that they sold to everyone here cant be change, as its the main selling point that attract buyers interest and decision to purchase. So can I say to them I bought my unit base on your theme so since you change it then I return the unit and get my refund. The choice of lighting has affect the overall facade ambient and resort feel. Thats why everyone here are so pissed as where on earth you find resort with white light (ok my understand of daylight was refering to warm lighting which i misunderstand in the first place).

We should have a general meeting with the developer once we get our TOP. Hopefully someone among us more vocal and knowledgeable who willing to take the lead. The lighting if everyone resident agree to change I dont think the developer has a choice as its seriously not expensive.. I just dont like the idea if they think we are all idiot and not knowing our rights. Worst come to worst engage a law film to represent all of us and fight the case... CASE is like a peacemaker / Middle man will have little power to handle this.. but no harm trying.

I agree!!! Lighting is very important. It can make or break the beauty of a building. Even in a home, lighting is so important for the outlook of a place. From fencing to lighting to delays..what next FEO? Disappointed and displeased..

Handsome R
30-11-14, 10:09
Upon reading thru all the info and feedback .. i felt mad ... ..:flaming-head::simmering::simmering::simmering::axekiller::axekiller::axekiller:

Sklim
30-11-14, 12:37
Just a suggestion, fix a date to gather at Seatrand then write to FE to send someone down to meet the resident. Gather our displease with constructive suggestion and get the representative of FE to feedback. That way we also can go in and see see look look our new place...

Cos going to FE permises in a group not sure is this allow under our law... also if anything happen in "FE office" we may get into trouble. But in our new place... we are in control.
What you guys think?

Your suggestions sound good, if anyone here to lead us for that action and fight for our right? Or consult with the lawyer?

nanapindi
30-11-14, 19:25
I went in sometime back(now they don't allow that) - main pool area was pretty ok while it looked very different from the model. Lower grade items though- small bbq pit and strange looking hammocks. For those with kids, you will be very very disappointed with the playground. It is so small and ugly. Some of the landscaping is very nice- the cabana was surrounded by what I think is morning glory creeper

Anyway I was told that TOP will definitely be in 2 weeks. let's decide and agree when we meet to discuss what we need to do.

nanapindi
30-11-14, 19:26
Your suggestions sound good, if anyone here tmo lead us for that action and fight for our right? Or consult with the lawyer?

Let's try our lawyers

nanapindi
30-11-14, 20:00
You can read on the actions we can take here https://www.bca.gov.sg/QM/resolving.html

aarontan
02-12-14, 07:34
Apparently I managed to talk a walk inside on Sunday evening, saw a few peeps driving past and stopping to take alook as well but I managed to talk with the guards to bring my family into for viewing of the ground premises. However, as promised, we would not take pictures. Also checked with him that there seems to be some defects, which they are actually repairing in a sense now. He also added all units are locked.

Handsome R
02-12-14, 09:32
Apparently I managed to talk a walk inside on Sunday evening, saw a few peeps driving past and stopping to take alook as well but I managed to talk with the guards to bring my family into for viewing of the ground premises. However, as promised, we would not take pictures. Also checked with him that there seems to be some defects, which they are actually repairing in a sense now. He also added all units are locked.

Hi aarontan,
Any comments on the overall feel, nice?

aarontan
02-12-14, 10:15
Hi aarontan,
Any comments on the overall feel, nice?

Pretty decent i must say, however i felt that the signboards showing 'Seastrand' were not up to mark as compared to other FEO pptys esp those around Katong. Another area is what brothers here have been pointing out, the car park looks quite poor.

I didnt manage to look at the swimming pools other then the 1st floor ones. A little small, no covered walk ways.. But overall feel inside is OK thus far, generally im eager to collect keys asap! have waited so long, btw what blocks are you all from? im from D2.

Nice to meet all of you guys here :)

Handsome R
02-12-14, 11:03
Pretty decent i must say, however i felt that the signboards showing 'Seastrand' were not up to mark as compared to other FEO pptys esp those around Katong. Another area is what brothers here have been pointing out, the car park looks quite poor.

I didnt manage to look at the swimming pools other then the 1st floor ones. A little small, no covered walk ways.. But overall feel inside is OK thus far, generally im eager to collect keys asap! have waited so long, btw what blocks are you all from? im from D2.

Thanks for the info...
from tower C, i was expecting the Name signboard is exactly the same as the brochure ( 3 waves below the name? But ....

wt29
02-12-14, 11:20
Hi aarontan, I'm from D1 :)
Nice to meet u too!

Thinkbig
02-12-14, 12:35

Nice to meet you guys too :) I'm from Tower A. We'll meet soon - hopefully in less than 2 months time!

'Uncle' Lim
02-12-14, 16:54
Suspended again?? TOP application update today at 12 noon

pun.siu
02-12-14, 19:22

I'm wondering maybe the inspector not happy with the florescent lights too.

'Uncle' Lim
02-12-14, 19:58
I'm wondering maybe the inspector not happy with the florescent lights too.

LOL! :doh:

wt29
02-12-14, 20:06
Wow...suspended again. Getting me worried...what happen to the structure that keep stopping us from TOP?

aarontan
03-12-14, 10:09

anyone knows exactly what is gg on with our ppty. lol seems like keep getting delayed? getting worried now, is there anything wrong with the foundations etc? hmm

garychang
03-12-14, 13:13
Anyone know who is the PM at KSH or FEO for SST?

'Uncle' Lim
03-12-14, 13:30
Really don't know what is the problem but what frustrates me most is having different officers giving different information. When I called yesterday, the same guy who answered the call gave me the tentative TOP as Jan 2015. I asked him why were we given different information by different officers and he simply say if the sales admin gave me the date as Dec, I should ignore that and base it on 2015.

Later, I called again and a nice lady explained that the information she has is still TOP at 4th quarter 2014. Apparently they can't confirm anything as FEO has to first submit a request for BCA to arrange their inspector to inspect the place. All she know was FEO mentioned sending out the request but she is not sure if it has been sent. Once the letter is sent, BCA has to fix an inspection date. (From what I see at BCA website, the last inspection date fixed was in Sept which means we are still pending reply from BCA for the next inspection date?) During the inspection, if there is any issues, BCA will fail the inspection. Re-work has to be done and the whole process starts all over again - resubmit request for next inspection and so on..

She did mention that in 2013, one development had a delayed TOP of six months so we cant really rely on the expected TOP date. From what I gather based on the info tracking at BCA's website, the TOP is delayed as Seastrand has failed two inspections. There were two inspections done - one in Aug and the other in Sept. As of now, even the inpection date is not fixed not to mention worrying if they will pass the inspection this time round.

As for the suspended TOP I remembered someone explained in this forum that it could be becoz FEO submitted the TOP application even before the inspection is made. So maybe becoz of that? Maybe FEO trying their luck requesting both inspection and TOP at the same time rather than waste time submitting TOP application only when inspection cleared?

I don't know.. what do you guys think? But still I am frustrated with the different info given by the different officers. :(

aarontan
03-12-14, 14:25
Really don't know what is the problem but what frustrates me most is having different officers giving different information. When I called yesterday, the same guy who answered the call gave me the tentative TOP as Jan 2015. I asked him why were we given different information by different officers and he simply say if the sales admin gave me the date as Dec, I should ignore that and base it on 2015.

Later, I called again and a nice lady explained that the information she has is still TOP at 4th quarter 2014. Apparently they can't confirm anything as FEO has to first submit a request for BCA to arrange their inspector to inspect the place. All she know was FEO mentioned sending out the request but she is not sure if it has been sent. Once the letter is sent, BCA has to fix an inspection date. (From what I see at BCA website, the last inspection date fixed was in Sept which means we are still pending reply from BCA for the next inspection date?) During the inspection, if there is any issues, BCA will fail the inspection. Re-work has to be done and the whole process starts all over again - resubmit request for next inspection and so on..

She did mention that in 2013, one development had a delayed TOP of six months so we cant really rely on the expected TOP date. From what I gather based on the info tracking at BCA's website, the TOP is delayed as Seastrand has failed two inspections. There were two inspections done - one in Aug and the other in Sept. As of now, even the inpection date is not fixed not to mention worrying if they will pass the inspection this time round.

As for the suspended TOP I remembered someone explained in this forum that it could be becoz FEO submitted the TOP application even before the inspection is made. So maybe becoz of that? Maybe FEO trying their luck requesting both inspection and TOP at the same time rather than waste time submitting TOP application only when inspection cleared?

I don't know.. what do you guys think? But still I am frustrated with the different info given by the different officers. :(

lets hope that our ppty would be able to TOP soon. Worried that they may delayed us to the legal completion date on paper which is on 2016??

pun.siu
03-12-14, 15:09
lets hope that our ppty would be able to TOP soon. Worried that they may delayed us to the legal completion date on paper which is on 2016??

That's the point, I don't think we can do much except waiting, they have the upperhamd( as usual?), especially if they can tell us openly about another project TOP delayed for six months ?

I share the frustration too( my owner has told me that he will rent my room out once I move out, that is indirectly giving me pressure) :(

Even if we collect the key now , we need one month for inspection / label defect, then at least another month for renovation . Somemore it's holiday season now ( plus CNY in February). So Unless I'm lucky , otherwise I think think the earliest I can move in is April

That's Just my thought, appreciate if you could advise me on expedite things :)

suyang87
03-12-14, 18:08
Maybe we should go through our lawyer to request the REAL status of our property?

'Uncle' Lim
03-12-14, 20:12
Maybe we should go through our lawyer to request the REAL status of our property?

I guess it won't help. The answer will be - it all depends on how soon BCA replies to FEO's request and there are many projects trying to apply TOP hence the delay and also whether they pass the inspection. Their legal completion date is 2016 thus FEO is not required to hand the unit any earlier. If they manage to TOP earlier, it is a previlage and not a requirement..

So what can we do? Nothing but wait in agony.. not knowing what the near future hold and preapare ouselves for more suprises..

suyang87
03-12-14, 22:19
I guess it won't help. The answer will be - it all depends on how soon BCA replies to FEO's request and there are many projects trying to apply TOP hence the delay and also whether they pass the inspection. Their legal completion date is 2016 thus FEO is not required to hand the unit any earlier. If they manage to TOP earlier, it is a previlage and not a requirement..

So what can we do? Nothing but wait in agony.. not knowing what the near future hold and preapare ouselves for more suprises..

I believe we have the right to know what exactly happened in last inspection and now, since it seems FEO representatives are telling the crabs, so we have to get the lawyer involved(we paid money, didn't we).

We have to know exactly what is the problem that fails the inspection and what are they doing now.

Yes, we indeed signed agreement to knowledge the legitimate date of completion, however we were informed upon purchase that TOP is around Q4 2014(i was told might be Q3 2014), and now we are feed with different stories by FEO representatives. Indeed nothing is wrong legally, but reputation wise :GB_bonesrock::GB_bonesrock:

RSG
04-12-14, 09:03
Dear Friends,

Legal completion date is 2016. Thus nothing can be done to push the Developer. Be patient. On the positive side its good that the Govt agencies like BCA, SCDF are strict in their checks. The slight delays is worth bearing for a safe, secure and happy living for the long term.

Dragonfly2014
04-12-14, 14:43
Dear future neighbours,

There are number of issues that we are very unhappy with the way FEO is handling it, from fencing, white lighting on the staircase, carpark, landscaping and TOP. And these are only facade issue which am very concern they may deal with the defects of our unit the same way. Firstly there isnt someone who can provide us with the proper information regards to the delay of TOP. Secondly our feedback to them were either being ignore or replied with some stupid reasoning.

I have drafted a letter to Precious Sands Pte Ltd (Builder of Seastrand) representative lawyer (Lai Wai Leng / Melanie Lim) who in-charge of collecting money from our lawyer to request a meeting with the developer Precious Sands and a representative of Far East Organization to answer all our enquiries regards to the delay of TOP and dissatisfactions with our industrial looking condo.

Below is my letter with their email contact. I need more owner to respond by sending them similar content or draft your own letter with the address and email I have provided in order for them to take us seriously. Important thing to add into the letter is to tell them we have instruct our lawyer to hold the last payment until all the changes are made with satisfaction (which I had already instructed my lawyer). When we turn off their tap they will listen. To make this happen, we need unity. This is the first test Seastrand residents are put into and our voice shall be heard.

4 December 2014
Precious Sands Pte Ltd
c/o Robyk & Davidson LLP
80 Raffles Place
#33-00 UOB Plaze
Singapore 048624
Fax: 6225-1838

Attention:
Lai Wai Leng/Melanie Lim
Email: [email protected] [email protected]

Dear Madam
Re: Feedback on 17 Pasir Ris Link Seastrand
I am writing in to request a meeting with the developer Precious Sands and a representative of Far East Organization with regards to the development Seastrand at 17 Pasir Ris Link. I am one of the home owners of the soon-to-be TOP development. I have been monitoring the development and currently, my observation is this development is waiting for BCA TOP approval. This means that the landscaping and development are completed.
Here are the areas of concerns and dissatisfactions that I and many other home owners have observed and request that the developer make changes.

1.Fence surrounding this development
Looking at the current finished state of the fencing, it looks merely industrial low end steel fencing. This is far from the model that was presented in the show flat. Although I fully understand that the images and models are artiste impression and subject to changes, the current state of fencing is a far cry from expectation. The other development – Watercolor which is an Executive Condo shows more than a private Condo by Far East Organization.

2.Lighting in the Car Park, Staircase and Signage
The used of “Stark-While” fluorescent tube lighting make the development looks industrial rather than a private condo by a reputable developer, Far East Organization. The stark white lights do not complement the facade of the condo and it is definitely far from giving this development resorts feel. Most of the newly built HDB are using warm light these days. It really left us with a big question mark on your building taste. I have attached an email reply from a sale person from Far East Organization which in my view, lack of reasonable consideration. Her reply is “for the safety” of the residents that the car park is lighted with white fluorescent tube. This is a private residential apartment with proper security check points and control. What “safety” is she referring to? In addition, a car park lighted with warm yellow lighting does not compromise on the safety of users! There are many other developments by smaller developers who have given proper consideration to the overall look of the development who are using appropriate lighting.

3.Landscaping
The overall plants and trees used in this development do not show that this is a development of a reputable developer like Far East. The trees and plants look randomly planted and there is no feel of resort at all. At the side along Pasir Ris Drive 3, it looks like messy, unkept grounds with bad lighting. If we want to consider safety for the users and residents, Precious Sands and Far East should seriously evaluate this. It is dim and with the poor fencing surrounding this development, it is an easy target for intruders. The lighting to the signage of Seastrand is also dim and poorly angled.

I am writing to inform Far East Organization and you that my intent is to instruct our lawyers to hold the last payment until both Far East Organization and you make changes to all the above. This is not only my concerns but other owners who will also be sending their feedback to you.

It is truly disappointing that a reputable developer like Far East Organization delivers such a development. It is a shame indeed among the rest of the development in the same area. The Seastrand now looks like an industrial building and a lower end development. It does not give the resort feel nor the high end development that I have seen at the showroom. Please contact me asap for a meeting at the current Seastrand and I will also gather all the other owners who shared the same views for a feedback session.

Yours truly

Dennis Tay
Mobile: 94553995

Dragonfly2014
04-12-14, 15:14
Hopefully bros and sis here can drop a message in the forum after responding. Cheers!

BKT
04-12-14, 16:36
Hi Dragonfly,

Thanks for spending time drafting this letter, well written.

I have sent the same to Precious Sands Pte Ltd, c/o Robyk & Davidson LLP via email as well as hard copy.

Dear future neighbours,

There are number of issues that we are very unhappy with the way FEO is handling it, from fencing, white lighting on the staircase, carpark, landscaping and TOP. And these are only facade issue which am very concern they may deal with the defects of our unit the same way. Firstly there isnt someone who can provide us with the proper information regards to the delay of TOP. Secondly our feedback to them were either being ignore or replied with some stupid reasoning.

I have drafted a letter to Precious Sands Pte Ltd (Builder of Seastrand) representative lawyer (Lai Wai Leng / Melanie Lim) who in-charge of collecting money from our lawyer to request a meeting with the developer Precious Sands and a representative of Far East Organization to answer all our enquiries regards to the delay of TOP and dissatisfactions with our industrial looking condo.

Below is my letter with their email contact. I need more owner to respond by sending them similar content or draft your own letter with the address and email I have provided in order for them to take us seriously. Important thing to add into the letter is to tell them we have instruct our lawyer to hold the last payment until all the changes are made with satisfaction (which I had already instructed my lawyer). When we turn off their tap they will listen. To make this happen, we need unity. This is the first test Seastrand residents are put into and our voice shall be heard.

4 December 2014
80 Raffles Place
#33-00 UOB Plaze
Singapore 048624

Attention:
Lai Wai Leng/Melanie Lim

Dear Madam
I am writing in to request a meeting with the developer Precious Sands and a representative of Far East Organization with regards to the development Seastrand at 17 Pasir Ris Link. I am one of the home owners of the soon-to-be TOP development. I have been monitoring the development and currently, my observation is this development is waiting for BCA TOP approval. This means that the landscaping and development are completed.
Here are the areas of concerns and dissatisfactions that I and many other home owners have observed and request that the developer make changes.

Looking at the current finished state of the fencing, it looks merely industrial low end steel fencing. This is far from the model that was presented in the show flat. Although I fully understand that the images and models are artiste impression and subject to changes, the current state of fencing is a far cry from expectation. The other development – Watercolor which is an Executive Condo shows more than a private Condo by Far East Organization.

The used of “Stark-While” fluorescent tube lighting make the development looks industrial rather than a private condo by a reputable developer, Far East Organization. The stark white lights do not complement the facade of the condo and it is definitely far from giving this development resorts feel. Most of the newly built HDB are using warm light these days. It really left us with a big question mark on your building taste. I have attached an email reply from a sale person from Far East Organization which in my view, lack of reasonable consideration. Her reply is “for the safety” of the residents that the car park is lighted with white fluorescent tube. This is a private residential apartment with proper security check points and control. What “safety” is she referring to? In addition, a car park lighted with warm yellow lighting does not compromise on the safety of users! There are many other developments by smaller developers who have given proper consideration to the overall look of the development who are using appropriate lighting.

3.Landscaping
The overall plants and trees used in this development do not show that this is a development of a reputable developer like Far East. The trees and plants look randomly planted and there is no feel of resort at all. At the side along Pasir Ris Drive 3, it looks like messy, unkept grounds with bad lighting. If we want to consider safety for the users and residents, Precious Sands and Far East should seriously evaluate this. It is dim and with the poor fencing surrounding this development, it is an easy target for intruders. The lighting to the signage of Seastrand is also dim and poorly angled.

I am writing to inform Far East Organization and you that my intent is to instruct our lawyers to hold the last payment until both Far East Organization and you make changes to all the above. This is not only my concerns but other owners who will also be sending their feedback to you.

It is truly disappointing that a reputable developer like Far East Organization delivers such a development. It is a shame indeed among the rest of the development in the same area. The Seastrand now looks like an industrial building and a lower end development. It does not give the resort feel nor the high end development that I have seen at the showroom. Please contact me asap for a meeting at the current Seastrand and I will also gather all the other owners who shared the same views for a feedback session.

Yours truly

Dennis Tay

Dragonfly2014
04-12-14, 17:46
Hi Dragonfly,

Thanks for spending time drafting this letter, well written.

I have sent the same to Precious Sands Pte Ltd, c/o Robyk & Davidson LLP via email as well as hard copy.

Well done BKT! Thks for adding your voice!
Await for more Seastrand resident to take action.

Btw I just found out the real reason for the delay of TOP.. not becos of defects that dont meet BCA requirement but was their paper not properly done.
I cant share where my source came from as to protect their position but its very reliable. Paper works screwed up our TOP lagi made me boiled... the project team handling our condo are so amature!

Rick
06-12-14, 08:38
Hi, To All.
I am new here, I'm owner of Seastrand at Tower A. Wanna find out when will this project TOP ?
Any information please share. And I will be at all your side ......

cornycow
06-12-14, 14:32
Drove past today. The crawlers on the fence Sibei not here not there. Some parts are concentrated some parts are super bare. Makes the whole estate look damn cheap. We must really Kp Far East liao

revhappy
06-12-14, 15:26
Not yet top, but someone already trying to rent out:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/17867402/for-rent-seastrand

2 bedder for 3.2k, what do you guys think? Is the rent good enough?

JNSYN
06-12-14, 18:17
Not yet top, but someone already trying to rent out:

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/17867402/for-rent-seastrand

2 bedder for 3.2k, what do you guys think? Is the rent good enough?

Is there such a size? Agent might not even have listing, advertise high rent to attract owners to call them. Then advertise low rent to attract tenants.

They are not suppose to advertise if they are authorised by owners. CEA not doing a good job in this area. I have complained before got a lame answer then no more reply after i wrote in again. Really crap.

Sklim
06-12-14, 22:18
hi Dragonfly2014,

Thank you so much for your effort. I have send the same email to them. I wish that most of us here can support this action. FEO will not make any changes unless majority of the residents are feedback with the same view and broadcast it on the media!

Dear future neighbours,

4 December 2014
Precious Sands Pte Ltd
c/o Robyk & Davidson LLP
80 Raffles Place
#33-00 UOB Plaze
Singapore 048624

Attention:
Lai Wai Leng/Melanie Lim

Dear Madam

3.Landscaping

Yours truly

Dennis Tay

garychang
07-12-14, 22:02
Far east condo Eight Courtyards also has above grnd carpark with greenery beautifying the facade of the carpark. We should have those too at least.

Rick
08-12-14, 07:42
Hi. All. I was told that they conduct a Check for TOP.... Any one know the result ?

JJseastrand
08-12-14, 09:29
I check of the BCA website stated that TOP application was approved on 5 Dec 2014.

JJseastrand
08-12-14, 09:30
A check of the BCA website stated that TOP application approved on 5 Dec 2014.

LO
08-12-14, 09:44
Yeah, finally. Now the wait for the keys begins.

Rick
08-12-14, 10:12
I check of the BCA website stated that TOP application was approved on 5 Dec 2014.

Are you sure ? Where to check ?

Rick
08-12-14, 10:13
A check of the BCA website stated that TOP application approved on 5 Dec 2014.

CondoWE
08-12-14, 10:39
Far east condo Eight Courtyards also has above grnd carpark with greenery beautifying the facade of the carpark. We should have those too at least.

IMHO, it's hard to maintain sia.....:drinking_coffee_ico!

Congratz......:cheerful:!!!

JJseastrand
08-12-14, 10:48
To check TOP status proceed to www.bca.gov.sg. Click on e-services followed by Enquiry on Ststus of Plan Application.

Project Reference Number: A1938-01018-2010-BP01.

Cheers.

Handsome R
08-12-14, 11:13

Finally .... :doh:

Rick
08-12-14, 11:29
Finally .... :doh:

Thanks.........

Thinkbig
08-12-14, 14:00
Wah that's great! Quick could anyone take photos of the main pool area + towers and post here or our FB page please? :)

acosean
08-12-14, 14:24
Just a curious and yet practical question. Now that seastrand has obtained its TOP, does it mean that the guard can now allow seastrand home owners to enter the premises and look at the exterior communal landscaping? Or must it be die die waiting till keys collection then can enter?

JJseastrand
08-12-14, 14:38
Die die must wait for keys. Tried to go in yesterday but the 2 guards said no entry. Only after receiving keys then can go iwhich they said would be between 2 - 3 weeks.

acosean
08-12-14, 15:02
Haha, this is so different from the arrangements by MCL Land. When I phoned the marketing manager's office, the spokesperson told me that we are able to enter the premises once TOP is obtained. This is because anytime before TOP, the premises isn't certified safe, so if we are allowed to enter and should any accident or injuries resulting from building defects, the legal accountability becomes very complicating. But once TOP is obtained, we have legally become the home owner, so there is no legal reason from stopping us to visit the premises. The keys collection is merely an administrative process.

bigbear
08-12-14, 15:57
without keys, how to show u r owner? any tom dick and harry can go in?

Rick
08-12-14, 16:20
Die die must wait for keys. Tried to go in yesterday but the 2 guards said no entry. Only after receiving keys then can go iwhich they said would be between 2 - 3 weeks.

I call Far East today. They say not TOP yet. They ask who the hell say TOP approve......

JJseastrand
08-12-14, 16:29
I call Far East today. They say not TOP yet. They ask who the hell say TOP approve......

Oh no... it looks like Far East do not even know what is going on... interesting....

TOP approved by BCA leh... maybe need to bring this to their attention.

garychang
08-12-14, 16:50
depending on who or which department you ask, most will not know...
So Tower A should go first?
mines Tower E... hurry up collect huh!

Rick
08-12-14, 17:16
No No. no paper has not approved

Dragonfly2014
08-12-14, 17:25
Really faint... think we only have the sale admin contact to reach them which anyone can get from their website. The problem is they don't even convey the info internally... shouldn't they set up a team to handle residents enquiries for those completed projects... seriously I don't dare to imagine what will happen when every residents call for their defects feedback and status.

Rick
08-12-14, 17:28
Really faint... think we only have the sale admin contact to reach them which anyone can get from their website. The problem is they don't even convey the info internally... shouldn't they set up a team to handle residents enquiries for those completed projects... seriously I don't dare to imagine what will happen when every residents call for their defects feedback and status.

Yes, this true that no one know that TOP is approve or Not. They say TOP still in process. Maybe end this month or next month, then key collocation about 3 week

Dragonfly2014
08-12-14, 18:20
the delay of TOP has really created some inconvenience to some residents here... for those who need to rent or sell their existing apt and missed out good offer... and for those like me already bought furniture and kept delaying the delivery without a date and worst for those who kids schooling nearby. meanwhile the TOP is not within our control which FEO has til 2016... lets keep our finger cross and just have to wait...am already tired of asking them.

Dragonfly2014
08-12-14, 18:26
the delay of TOP has really created some inconvenience to some residents here... for those who need to rent or sell their existing apt and missed out good offer... and for those like me already bought furniture and kept delaying the delivery without a date and worst for those who kids schooling nearby. meanwhile the TOP is not within our control which FEO has til 2016... lets keep our finger cross and just have to wait...am already tired of asking them.

Good house
09-12-14, 02:37

I think TOP application and TOP inspection pass are two different things.
One is work in progress, the other one is work completed.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Let nature ran its course, at this critical period of TOP application and inspection for Seastrand, blessing from the owners is crucial
Just a humble opinion from neighbour.

Sklim
09-12-14, 06:53
Some pool view pictures for our home

Rick
09-12-14, 07:44
I think TOP application and TOP inspection pass are two different things.
One is work in progress, the other one is work completed.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Let nature ran its course, at this critical period of TOP application and inspection for Seastrand, blessing from the owners is crucial
Just a humble opinion from neighbour.

Can try to call Far East today and see what they say.... we can share it here.....

Rick
09-12-14, 07:58
Oh no... it looks like Far East do not even know what is going on... interesting....

TOP approved by BCA leh... maybe need to bring this to their attention.

JJseastrand, you call Far East about the TOP ?

JJseastrand
09-12-14, 09:17
JJseastrand, you call Far East about the TOP ?

No did not call Far East. Am of the view that it is pointless as information from them is not coordinated. Then again I am also of the view that it is best we leave then alone for them do their job.

Neverthelss have checked past projects from Far East like Eight Courtyards, Silver Sea, Greenwich etc. with a check of the BCA websites. Eight Courtyards TOP approved by BCA in July able to move in by August. As for Silver Sea and Greenwich, TOP approved in March able to move in by April.

I am therefore of the view that yes our TOP application has been approved by BCA. What comes next will be the issuing of keys. Looks like it will be in January 2015 before we can start our renovation/move in.

As the saying goes... 'He/She who is patient can have what he/she will'.

Cheers.

Rick
09-12-14, 09:48
No did not call Far East. Am of the view that it is pointless as information from them is not coordinated. Then again I am also of the view that it is best we leave then alone for them do their job.

Neverthelss have checked past projects from Far East like Eight Courtyards, Silver Sea, Greenwich etc. with a check of the BCA websites. Eight Courtyards TOP approved by BCA in July able to move in by August. As for Silver Sea and Greenwich, TOP approved in March able to move in by April.

I am therefore of the view that yes our TOP application has been approved by BCA. What comes next will be the issuing of keys. Looks like it will be in January 2015 before we can start our renovation/move in.

As the saying goes... 'He/She who is patient can have what he/she will'.

Cheers.

OK, I see pointless calling Far East, but I am eager to move in...... sad.

JJseastrand
09-12-14, 10:35

Am sad too. Was hoping to celebrate the New Year in a new home...

It would have been nice too if Far East had given us regular updates of the project.

Rick
09-12-14, 11:03
Now I know 1 true thing about Far East. $$$ Money $$$, they just take and forget about their Customer. This is Far East.

'Uncle' Lim
09-12-14, 16:44

Hi all, don't worry..BCA has confirmed with me that Seaatrand has obtained the TOP and Seastrand sales hotline has alao confirmed that yes, TOP has been granted.

The've received updates from their sales admin at noon just now..

Dragonfly2014
09-12-14, 17:55
Well done uncle Lim! Many Thanks!

'Uncle' Lim
09-12-14, 18:09
Well done uncle Lim! Many Thanks!

Most welcomed. Look forward to seeing you guys soon.

LO
09-12-14, 18:19
Thank you uncle lim. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Good house
09-12-14, 23:29
Congratulation to Seastrand. First to TOP in the Big Four of Pasir Risk Link

Sea Esta
10-12-14, 08:34
Congrats to all the owners of Seastrand on archiving the TOP status. The wait for your new home is coming to an end soon. :D

Dragonfly2014
11-12-14, 10:28
Dear future neighbour, just called FEO regards to the issuing of key since they have already obtained the TOP. The issuing of keys will not be by block instate it will be randomly giving out, according to which units had passed the checking first during BCA inspection then. Meaning it will be giving out the keys by batches with different blocks and units. Lets see who are the lucky residents to receive their keys in the first batch.. woohoo!

Handsome R
11-12-14, 12:18
Dear future neighbour, just called FEO regards to the issuing of key since they have already obtained the TOP. The issuing of keys will not be by block instate it will be randomly giving out, according to which units had passed the checking first during BCA inspection then. Meaning it will be giving out the keys by batches with different blocks and units. Lets see who are the lucky residents to receive their keys in the first batch.. woohoo!

GREAT ! They say randomly according to test pass first by BCA.
I say see who pay up all the necessary money first ...lol:disgust:

suyang87
11-12-14, 12:51
GREAT ! They say randomly according to test pass first by BCA.
I say see who pay up all the necessary money first ...lol:disgust:

HAHA true also, but most likely the people who in the first release will be faster

Checked with FEO and confirmed my unit is not in the 1st batch...:doh::doh:

alamak
11-12-14, 13:42
Some pool view pictures for our home

Look exactly alike the FEO-FCL Waterfront Collections series in Bedok reservoir ..

aarontan
11-12-14, 16:41
HAHA true also, but most likely the people who in the first release will be faster

Checked with FEO and confirmed my unit is not in the 1st batch...:doh::doh:

same here am not in the 1st batch of release. 2nd batch will be released coming Monday, hope we are in the 2nd then :p

spice
11-12-14, 20:14
same here am not in the 1st batch of release. 2nd batch will be released coming Monday, hope we are in the 2nd then :p

Hello fellow residents,

am new to the forum...very interesting information contribution :-) I just received a call from my lawyer asking to pay for the 6mths maintenance fee liao. So...am I considered earlier batch....I bought my unit Jan last year.

Will be meeting my lawyer tomorrow to pay for maintenance fee and will also ask about the lighting and landscaping issues....I drove past last night omw to a bbq at Aloha.

Look forward to meeting my fellow residents and neighbours soon.

suyang87
11-12-14, 21:05
Hello fellow residents,

am new to the forum...very interesting information contribution :-) I just received a call from my lawyer asking to pay for the 6mths maintenance fee liao. So...am I considered earlier batch....I bought my unit Jan last year.

Will be meeting my lawyer tomorrow to pay for maintenance fee and will also ask about the lighting and landscaping issues....I drove past last night omw to a bbq at Aloha.

Congratz, you are in the first batch.

Thinkbig
11-12-14, 21:42
Hello fellow residents,

Nice! Which tower? :)

spice
11-12-14, 22:00
Nice! Which tower? :)

Thanks! Am at Tower J. Now can start to look at interior ideas liao :-) Thinking of wallpaper or painting for walls...lighting ideas too

Shall we start a Residents meet up too :-)

suyang87
11-12-14, 22:19
Thanks! Am at Tower J. Now can start to look at interior ideas liao :-) Thinking of wallpaper or painting for walls...lighting ideas too

Shall we start a Residents meet up too :-)

Wow, excited, tower J here also, hope my unit is in 2nd batch

zzzkelvinzzz
11-12-14, 22:27
Hello fellow residents,

Hi there...how much did you pay for your maintenance fee (1 bedroom?)?

spice
11-12-14, 22:29
Wow, excited, tower J here also, hope my unit is in 2nd batch

Great! Look forward to meeting my fellow neighbours and residents :-)

spice
11-12-14, 22:34
Hi there...how much did you pay for your maintenance fee (1 bedroom?)?

Hi, mine is 3 bedrooms...$321 / mth I think...

suyang87
12-12-14, 06:12
Great! Look forward to meeting my fellow neighbours and residents :-)

Mine is also 3 beder, share more info after meeting lawyer pls :)

kthan
12-12-14, 08:13
Hi, mine is 3 bedrooms...$321 / mth I think...

Nice. Tower J 3-bedder here too, but no call from lawyer as yet. Fingers crossed.

ky158
12-12-14, 08:19
Mine is Tower D1, but no call from Lawyer

Dragonfly2014
12-12-14, 08:33
Am in Tower J.. not in the first batch... feeling very excited and will be checking my mail box everyday from now :P

cornycow
12-12-14, 08:35
Tower H here. No calls yet too haha

nanapindi
12-12-14, 09:01
Nice to see all the excitement back! Hopefully all of us get our keys before new year. See you all neighbors