PDA

View Full Version : Seastrand (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Maison2014
05-05-14, 14:31
I'm not surprised. I think it would be best if we could send through a formal query to check in on the fencing on behalf of all the owners to check in on the fencing? Also did anyone spot the different shade of paint (looks brownish to me) in the stacks behind the towers facing the main road?

Did sent them via e mail and well, same response. Will get the person in charge to give me a call! Well done to FEO!

adelalam
05-05-14, 21:17
Did sent them via e mail and well, same response. Will get the person in charge to give me a call! Well done to FEO!

Wow.... looks like they are short of manpower too? :banghead: so much for customer service. About time we make a trip down to their HQ to make noise, what say you guys? Haha

cornycow
06-05-14, 00:18
just received a letter from my lawyers to disburse another 5% to FEO. % completed wise it stands at 55% now. 5 more % to TOP?

Maison2014
06-05-14, 12:12
Pass by silver sea condo and I'm wondering why sea strand can't have the fencing like silver sea !look more classy

CondoWE
06-05-14, 15:02
Pass by silver sea condo and I'm wondering why sea strand can't have the fencing like silver sea !look more classy

B'cos Silver Sea's price is much more premium mah :D !

Maison2014
06-05-14, 19:50
B'cos Silver Sea's price is much more premium mah :D !

Meaning sea strand is less premium la, is this what you mean ??

chueec
07-05-14, 00:19

It has something to do with the name of the condo...

CondoWE
08-05-14, 18:12

The indicative price range/average for Silver Sea is S$1635-2462 psf / S$1873 psf and Seastrand is S$872 - S$1,11 psf / S$1,002 psf. So can you see the different :rolleyes:?

*Source from Squarefoot.com.sg

samtcw
09-05-14, 00:08
The indicative price range/average for Silver Sea is S$1635-2462 psf / S$1873 psf and Seastrand is S$872 - S$1,11 psf / S$1,002 psf. So can you see the different :rolleyes:?

*Source from Squarefoot.com.sg

Agreed. Silver Sea is more premium than Seastrand project. $psf definitely will be higher than pasir ris. Notwithstanding this fact, it is not an excuse to have wire mesh fences surrounding it. It make e whole development looks un-glam

samtcw
09-05-14, 00:28
These are some of the numbers that we can call since we are not getting any response from FEO homeownerconcierge or hotline.:banghead:

Maison2014
10-05-14, 00:29
Agreed. Silver Sea is more premium than Seastrand project. $psf definitely will be higher than pasir ris. Notwithstanding this fact, it is not an excuse to have wire mesh fences surrounding it. It make e whole development looks un-glam

Totally agree.. It's not an excuse to have such fencing bcuz of d $psf!
:simmering:

CondoWE
10-05-14, 09:43
Totally agree.. It's not an excuse to have such fencing bcuz of d $psf!
:simmering:

Yap, I am also agreed that Seastrand should have a better fencing instead of wire mesh fences but should realistically compare same league condo project meh :rolleyes:.

Handsome R
11-05-14, 15:22
Saw the two different colour tone. I personally prefer the brown colour. :D

Handsome R
11-05-14, 15:24
Additional safety barriers installed.:cool:

Handsome R
11-05-14, 15:30
They HEARD our voices. !!!:):tongue1:

Installation of Thick Glass panel. :banana::banana:

Yuki
11-05-14, 19:03

Seriously? How did u guys do it? I really dig the glass..:D

LO
11-05-14, 19:08

This is good news.... Looking forward to TOP

iwantgizmos
12-05-14, 05:58
Seastrand looking elegant !!! I love FEO/FCL...

jupp jupp
12-05-14, 11:05
Nice! Restored my faith in FEO/FCL. Thank u guys for the hard work n efforts! And thank u FEO/FCL for paying attention and taking care of customers! :cheers1:

angel2013
12-05-14, 11:32
Wow I love the look of the fence now.....TX guys for the effort n FEO :)

DPan
12-05-14, 13:48
Think the 4 glass panel is only in front of the few shops. Not the whole.

cornycow
12-05-14, 18:43
Lol only the front part everyone so happy. If they don't do it for the whole estate, the anger will rise again.

aarontan
14-05-14, 06:54
Hi fellow Seastrand residents and friends, sidetrack a little from the fence. . please help vote for my dog(Yogi), feel free to share with your friends too if you find him adorable.
https://www.tabsite.com/373732/191995/451680?contest_view=item&contest_item_id=80658&contest_sort=votes&contest_offset=0
Thanks a lot!!
Fellow Seastrand Resident.

Handsome R
16-05-14, 21:22
Some updates.....

1) netting removed for all tower along dr3.
2) Tower C painted with netting removed.
3) Saw lots of glass panel stow in the car park, should be for the fencing.

CondoWE
17-05-14, 21:06
Some updates.....

1) netting removed for all tower along dr3.
2) Tower C painted with netting removed.
3) Saw lots of glass panel stow in the car park, should be for the fencing.

Wow..very classy if all fenced with glass but hor..maintenance wise not easy so expect maintenance cost to be increased after developer hand over...:scared-4:.

v_esta
19-05-14, 11:27
looks like it's going to TOP any time soon...:D

garychang
20-05-14, 09:48
if by "soon", you mean Q4, then maybe soon lor... hehehe...

the inside main pool area has a lot of work not done, though on the outside, only D1 and D2 scaffolding still up.
Tower C is completing the facade and removing scafolding today.

on the inside, it seems disaapointing if you are expecting "grand entrance" type like Waterfront Key/Wave/Isle. NOPE! cluttered feel!

my 2br unit feels very small ... gonna have to think about knocking the wall between common room and living room and replace with glass to "expand" the space feel... haha ... what the fellow 2BR guys think?

v_esta
20-05-14, 16:31
if by "soon", you mean Q4, then maybe soon lor... hehehe...

the inside main pool area has a lot of work not done, though on the outside, only D1 and D2 scaffolding still up.
Tower C is completing the facade and removing scafolding today.

on the inside, it seems disaapointing if you are expecting "grand entrance" type like Waterfront Key/Wave/Isle. NOPE! cluttered feel!

my 2br unit feels very small ... gonna have to think about knocking the wall between common room and living room and replace with glass to "expand" the space feel... haha ... what the fellow 2BR guys think?

Haha... I meant within this year lah. :p

If you going to knock the wall of the common room, that means that room is only used for study/work room lor?

Umm... btw, you mean can just anyhow knock the wall down one ah? I thought you require an approval or something?

mOrOn
20-05-14, 21:53
Hi Neighbours...side track from the fencing issue...has anyone tried asking FEO for the scaled drawing of their apartment and for the exact location of the furnishings (ie wardrobes, fridge, washer/dryer etc)? I've tried using my concierge but there's been no reply...

pun.siu
21-05-14, 08:34
Hi Neighbours...side track from the fencing issue...has anyone tried asking FEO for the scaled drawing of their apartment and for the exact location of the furnishings (ie wardrobes, fridge, washer/dryer etc)? I've tried using my concierge but there's been no reply...

I tried..no reply too.. I was told that it's not compulsary for them to share with us the drawing / detailed floor plan.

Handsome R
21-05-14, 10:37

Yes. I ask for it and was given, It took them about 2 month.

cornycow
21-05-14, 12:00
Handsome r bro to whom did u post the enquiry to?

garychang
21-05-14, 13:32
Haha... I meant within this year lah. :p

If you going to knock the wall of the common room, that means that room is only used for study/work room lor?

Umm... btw, you mean can just anyhow knock the wall down one ah? I thought you require an approval or something?

duno who to get approval from anyway. so i just gonna do it.
I intend to knock the wall , replace with glass and blinds and still make it a room... duwan the wall cos makes the living room smaller than it already is.
cheaper solution maybe just place mirror on whole wall. ...

the masterbedroom L-shape wardrobe will be blocked by the door if opened... dumbass design... but easily fixed by changing to sliding door... hehe...

pun.siu
21-05-14, 15:37
I intend to knock the wall , replace with glass and blinds and still make it a room... duwan the wall cos makes the living room smaller than it already is.

the masterbedroom L-shape wardrobe will be blocked by the door if opened... dumbass design... but easily fixed by changing to sliding door... hehe...

I bought 2br too.. You went inside the unit the check it out?

LO
21-05-14, 18:40
Yes. I ask for it and was given, It took them about 2 month.

Thanks for the info, Hamdsome R. Did you request for it thru concierge? We will get the detailed plan when the proj TOP right?

yl
21-05-14, 18:50

What is your floorplan..my hobby is studying floorplan n interior design. .. .

Please use this floorplan visualisation tool to hel u.

http://www.renonation.sg/blog/129/Renovation-Insights-Part-3--Use-Floorplan-Visualization-Tools-to-plan-your-Renovation-and-Furniture-Purchase.html

Handsome R
21-05-14, 21:48
[QUOTE=cornycow;480213]Handsome r bro to whom did u post the enquiry to?[/QUOTE

I request thru this e mail.

[email protected]

[email protected]

JNSYN
23-05-14, 08:32
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouza9pch6nboebu/2014-05-22%2012.42.34.jpg

Taken 22May2014

JNSYN
23-05-14, 19:17
Asked for floorplan this morning by email.
Received a call in the afternoon
Received floorplan in the evening by email.
:D

suyang87
23-05-14, 21:26

Is the floor plan with measurement?

JNSYN
23-05-14, 21:42
Is the floor plan with measurement?

No measurement but drawn to scale with a scale ruler shown. So measure ourselves with a ruler and multiple accordingly.

cornycow
24-05-14, 02:36

same

but its exactly the same floor plan i have (the showflat brochure they gave)

suyang87
24-05-14, 10:05
same

but its exactly the same floor plan i have (the showflat brochure they gave)

But the floor plan on the brochure is not to scale, right?

pun.siu
24-05-14, 10:36

If there is no scale mentioned , u can use door length as measurement unit...then we can know whether it's the same on the brochure.

yl
24-05-14, 11:47
If there is no scale mentioned , u can use door length as measurement unit...then we can know whether it's the same on the brochure.

There be a scale like 1:150 or something...

cornycow
24-05-14, 14:16

i repeat, what i got is exactly the same as the brochure.

both are with scale.

suyang87
24-05-14, 23:15
i repeat, what i got is exactly the same as the brochure.

both are with scale.

It is stated on brochure "The Key Plan is NOT to scale"...

Because I went to show flat to do some measurement before knocked down, my unit is a 3 br, the length of my balcony should be around 5.2m, wht i can get from the floor plan is only about ~4.6m, which is not even close.

nanapindi
24-05-14, 23:36
http://photobucket.com/albums/y387/Nanapindi/seastrand 24 may 2014
Went by today and there were some bare improvements - they changed the flimsy gate to a new one. Added white hibiscus flowers and the corner concrete fence is up. Other the 4 panel of glass panels, rest of fences are the same. More plants planted near the shop area and that looks nice. Pool area fence are all glass.

nanapindi
24-05-14, 23:45
http://photobucket.com/albums/y387/Nanapindi/seastrand 24 may 2014
Went by today and there were some bare improvements - they changed the flimsy gate to a new one. Added white hibiscus flowers and the corner concrete fence is up. Other the 4 panel of glass panels, rest of fences are the same. More plants planted near the shop area and that looks nice. Pool area fence are all glass.

Wrong link
http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Nanapindi/library/24may

Handsome R
26-05-14, 17:21
But the floor plan on the brochure is not to scalesome huge

SORRY... WRONG POSTING.

Thinkbig
27-05-14, 12:36
Good afternoon friends!

Is it safe to say now that our fence will most likely be made out of glass?

Goodo
27-05-14, 18:46
Good afternoon friends!

No.:tsk-tsk:

Thinkbig
28-05-14, 14:16
It's nearly June. TOP TOP TOP in a couple of months.

LO
28-05-14, 21:18
It's nearly June. TOP TOP TOP in a couple of months.

Hope to celebrate Christmas in seastrand this year

nanapindi
28-05-14, 21:39
Good afternoon friends!

Don't think so... it is only around the shop area and if i recall only 4 panels ...personally i find it looks odd but at least they are trying to 'improve' the fence...rest still the same but the key improvement is the side gate...they have put in more secured gates ...earlier ones were flimsy, same as the fence

nanapindi
28-05-14, 21:47
Not sure if this is common, Belysa has been completed some time ago but still not TOP...wonder if seastrand will take that long. I also used to drive by Interlace too and it took a long time. Typically how long does it take for condos to TOP after completion?

Bertus
10-06-14, 09:06
Not sure if this is common, Belysa has been completed some time ago but still not TOP...wonder if seastrand will take that long. I also used to drive by Interlace too and it took a long time. Typically how long does it take for condos to TOP after completion?

2 month? I think it depend on the developer

BKT
11-06-14, 22:08
I am new in this forum. Good to see future neighbours here.

BKT
11-06-14, 22:11
I visited the site today, saw some changes to the fencing. They have installed 4 glass panels in front of the shops and built 6 granite finishing walls next to each exit doors.

jupp jupp
13-06-14, 15:25
The mesh fence looks permanent.. they have installed more of it at the wide curve at the edge of the road where the big seastrand bill board once was. Sigh. Since they kept the bill board there for so long, I thought they were going to do something special behind that curve. Turns out it is just more of the ugly mesh. Haha

Handsome R
14-06-14, 22:38
The mesh fence looks permanent.. they have installed more of it at the wide curve at the edge of the road where the big seastrand bill board once was. Sigh. Since they kept the bill board there for so long, I thought they were going to do something special behind that curve. Turns out it is just more of the ugly mesh. Haha

Oh oh oh ...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

iwantgizmos
17-06-14, 13:51
Oh oh oh ...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Let's all write in to FEO...
We must act now else it'll be too late...
If each of us write in, then it carries more weight due to the volume....

JJseastrand
17-06-14, 22:24
Hi all,

Some updated photographs taken when my husband and I were in the area yesterday. Hope you can view them.

Wish we could enter and take some internal ones though.

Handsome R
18-06-14, 09:20
Hi all,

Some updated photographs taken when my husband and I were in the area yesterday. Hope you can view them.

Thanks for the picture. Nice...:im-so-happy:

pun.siu
18-06-14, 17:41
Hi all,

it looks nice :)

Mingsaurus
19-06-14, 09:35
Glass panels are nicer but also means higher maintenance fees... (Real accurate info) maybe after the plants grow... It'll look better =)

garychang
19-06-14, 10:06
Belysa fence is nice... anyone seen it?

Seastrand fence seems like gonna look like Waterview fence,... plants growing and covering the metal fence.

Alternating Glass walls and metal fencing seems really messy... Either have it ALL GLASS or none at all... its not looking like its making any statement...

Anyway guys, can I change the 3-panel Balcony sliding door to 4 panels?
cos my 2BR living room already very small so wanna maximise openness... hope its allowed.

nanapindi
19-06-14, 19:16
Belysa fence is nice... anyone seen it?

Seastrand fence seems like gonna look like Waterview fence,... plants growing and covering the metal fence.

Alternating Glass walls and metal fencing seems really messy... Either have it ALL GLASS or none at all... its not looking like its making any statement...

Anyway guys, can I change the 3-panel Balcony sliding door to 4 panels?
cos my 2BR living room already very small so wanna maximise openness... hope its allowed.

Believe you can but the only risk you have is on the 1 year warranty. If you do major renovations and discover any defects in your property within one year, the developer may not fix the damages.

BTW, I went to see Seastrand over the weekend and met another buyer who wrote to FEO about her displeasure with the fence. She got a response from the project manager. You have to hear this!!!!!

The response was that FEO project team had done rigorous design review to improve the landscaping and fencing of the development. After the review, according to project manager , in consideration of the sales launch concept - 'living close to nature and ourdoors'', FEO decided to give Seastrand more greenery ...thus the change of fence... there will be climbers growing on the fence

As far as i recall, i was sold the resort living concept ...never the green concept..Are the confused with ECO??????

Was a lame response:doh:

nanapindi
19-06-14, 19:21
Hi all,

I do have interior photos as you can walk inside on weekends. Rather messy now with the materials all over so it will not give you a good idea of the pool area..i will try to upload some later...i never seem to be able to upload photos :(

Thinkbig
19-06-14, 22:58
I do have interior photos as you can walk inside on weekends. Rather messy now with the materials all over so it will not give you a good idea of the pool area..i will try to upload some later...i never seem to be able to upload photos :(

We're allowed to walk inside? Wow how??

JJseastrand
19-06-14, 23:12

Really?! It will be great if you can upload some! Didn't know we can walk in on weekends!

I did have problems uploading photos earlier straight from my iPad/iPhone so I downloaded them into my desktop. I clicked the Manage Attachments tab at the bottom of the posting thread under Additional Options, chose the pics I wanted and uploaded them as attachments. Then I submitted the post. I realize it worked this way.

cornycow
20-06-14, 14:18
Let's organise a walk in together one weekend? Lol

suyang87
20-06-14, 15:05

I think we can only access tower j level one now, they will lock rest of the units.

sleeping lamb
20-06-14, 17:22
I think we can only access tower j level one now, they will lock rest of the units.

Walk or sneak in? (-_-)*

LO
20-06-14, 20:50

Sound a good idea

suyang87
21-06-14, 00:54
Walk or sneak in? (-_-)*

Actually WALK in :)

iwantgizmos
21-06-14, 03:56
Actually WALK in :)

Don;t forget to wear your hard hat when you walk in.
Remember, safety first... :):):):):)

http://www.vipalaska.com/vipalaska/images/Wht%20Hard%20Hat.jpg

CondoWE
21-06-14, 08:25
Don;t forget to wear your hard hat when you walk in.
Remember, safety first... :):):):):)

http://www.vipalaska.com/vipalaska/images/Wht%20Hard%20Hat.jpg

Dun 4get to wear the safety boots too....

Goodo
21-06-14, 20:56
Anyone know notice there is a huge grey generator near to the fence? Is it suppose to be temporary or perm ??

Goodo
21-06-14, 21:07
photo showing the generator ... :doh:

Goodo
21-06-14, 21:17
Some nice trees planted at entrance ... :cheers4:

pun.siu
21-06-14, 21:48
Had a chat with one of the "engineer?" there, looks like July 16 is the target date of the inspection and they will open up for us to visit first week of aug...

Really hope we can collect key by this year

suyang87
21-06-14, 21:59
Had a chat with one of the "engineer?" there, looks like July 16 is the target date of the inspection and they will open up for us to visit first week of aug...

Hopefully we can get the keys by Oct

Already visited for twice:) notice some differences with the show flat....

pun.siu
21-06-14, 22:36
Hopefully we can get the keys by Oct

Already visited for twice:) notice some differences with the show flat....

Difference in Exterior or interior ?

Handsome R
22-06-14, 04:43
photo showing the generator ... :doh:

confirm to be there permanent. :doh:

cornycow
22-06-14, 11:55
there permanently???

dont they have to cover it or smth?

Handsome R
22-06-14, 13:38
[QUOTE=cornycow;485303]there permanently???

dont they have to cover it or smth?[/QUOTE

camouflage with greenery - potted plant n trees ..

pun.siu
22-06-14, 13:46
[QUOTE=cornycow;485303]there permanently???

dont they have to cover it or smth?[/QUOTE

camouflage with greenery - potted plant n trees ..

better than nothing lo...

suyang87
22-06-14, 21:44
Difference in Exterior or interior ?

The dimension of 3bdr living room is different from the size in show flat...quite disappointed

it was 5.3*2.8 in show flat, now is 5.3*2.6, 20cm missing, makes the living room very long...

pun.siu
22-06-14, 21:48
The dimension of 3bdr living room is different from the size in show flat...quite disappointed

it was 5.3*2.8 in show flat, now is 5.3*2.6, 20cm missing, makes the living room very long...

oh no then this might happen to other units also..

but is it possible 3br has different sizes also ?

Thinkbig
22-06-14, 21:53
Whattt!!!?

Handsome R
22-06-14, 23:08

How do you know? Were u at actual doing measement?
How about the ceiling height?

cornycow
22-06-14, 23:11

How u know?

suyang87
23-06-14, 01:00
How u know?

I measured those number myself, read from ruler:D

suyang87
23-06-14, 01:02
How do you know? Were u at actual doing measement?
How about the ceiling height?

yes, i measured myself!

I only measured ceiling in first floor is 3.5m, according to the workers in the site, the from 2nd floor to 12th is about 3m.

suyang87
23-06-14, 01:06
oh no then this might happen to other units also..

but is it possible 3br has different sizes also ?

i think all pool view units in tower j are the same...

quite disappointed, one of my concerns when i bought the units the living room, the show flat looks quite long already, so i went to the show flat measured myself, it was 5.3*2.8.

Handsome R
01-07-14, 02:38
Finally, able to access the forim. Wonder what went wrong and it seems a few post was missing. Any updates guys .....

iwantgizmos
01-07-14, 04:50
Finally, this forum is up... !!!

cornycow
01-07-14, 20:11
before this forum crashed, i saw quite a number of new posts which i never got to read.

now they are gone!

nanapindi
02-07-14, 09:01
Great the forum is up again! Welcome back guys :)

Unfortunately some of the last postings are gone...but glad this forum is up again.

Latest and greatest- they have started putting up the tennis court poles. Walked to Paris beach- seems like some units in tower A may get some seaview..hopefully it is a good view

BTW, have you started contacting any interior designers? Know of any good IDs?

Handsome R
02-07-14, 09:59
Great the forum is up again! Welcome back guys :)

Unfortunately some of the last postings are gone...but glad this forum is up again.

Latest and greatest- they have started putting up the tennis court poles. Walked to Paris beach- seems like some units in tower A may get some seaview..hopefully it is a good view

BTW, have you started contacting any interior designers? Know of any good IDs?

Was there 2 days ago, YES noted they started doing up the tennis court and shelter at 3rd floor pool area. Tall tree at entrance starts to turn brown. :scared-1::scared-1: Re-doing up the entrance with side entrance. I have no seaview but i will hv "bay" (ripple bay) view. :cheers1::banana:

Goodo
02-07-14, 15:10
yes, i measured myself!

I only measured ceiling in first floor is 3.5m, according to the workers in the site, the from 2nd floor to 12th is about 3m.

You physically went into the construction site and measure?
How do u manage to get in there?

suyang87
02-07-14, 21:24
You physically went into the construction site and measure?
How do u manage to get in there?

A site worker invite me to take a look inside instead of look from the outside on a sunny sunday :cool:

Handsome R
02-07-14, 22:41
A site worker invite me to take a look inside instead of look from the outside on a sunny sunday :cool:

You are so lucky ! Any inside picture to share?

Goodo
03-07-14, 00:05

Wa, so how u find the look inside, similar to the showroom?

suyang87
03-07-14, 00:21
You are so lucky ! Any inside picture to share?

Will upload some when I'm free

suyang87
03-07-14, 00:23
Wa, so how u find the look inside, similar to the showroom?

Yup, very much similar to the 3br show flat, I only walk in 3br sine my unit is a 3br.

Only thing feel abit disappoint is the size of living room

nanapindi
03-07-14, 09:13
Yup, very much similar to the 3br show flat, I only walk in 3br sine my unit is a 3br.

Only thing feel abit disappoint is the size of living room

Which tower did you go into?

suyang87
03-07-14, 09:28
Which tower did you go into?

Only went in tower J, unit 46 and unit 47

jupp jupp
03-07-14, 16:13

Can't wait for first of Aug when we can go in to take a look!

Btw, is it true that the shops in seastrand are open to public so that they can be sustainable by the 4 condos?

nanapindi
03-07-14, 22:43
Woohoo crossing my fingers :cheers1:. Aug is around the corner

nanapindi
03-07-14, 22:44
Only went in tower J, unit 46 and unit 47

How was the interior ? Quality similar to show room?

jupp jupp
04-07-14, 05:44
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rmosgs0027y4k46/20130727_203005.jpg

Saw this picture of the model of seastrand of the shops facing drive 3. Wonder what shops are there going to be... And if the shops are open to public, will the public also be able to sneak into the pool area... :eek:

CondoWE
04-07-14, 06:34
shop houses facing Pasir Ris Dr 3 or Pasir Ris Link?

jupp jupp
04-07-14, 07:45

The shops in seastrand condo.. is it open to all?

nanapindi
04-07-14, 08:15
The shops in seastrand condo.. is it open to all?

Yes it is open to public. One is an eatery and the other a convinience shop

Good house
04-07-14, 10:20

Facing drive 3.:cheers1:

CondoWE
04-07-14, 10:38
Facing drive 3.:cheers1:

All big 4's main gate is at Pasir Ris Link so means the shop houses are at the Seastrand back gate which facing dr 3?

Good house
04-07-14, 10:43
All big 4's main gate is at Pasir Ris Link so means the shop houses are at the Seastrand back gate which facing dr 3?

Yes, they are facing drive 3, opposite HDB

Thinkbig
04-07-14, 12:13
Gonna drop by tomorrow and try luck if can enter about 6pm :)

jupp jupp
04-07-14, 16:17
Yes it is open to public. One is an eatery and the other a convinience shop

Oh... I didn't know that. Thanks. :)

LO
04-07-14, 18:50
I think there is provision for gates, so access is limited to the shops.

jupp jupp
04-07-14, 23:35
I hope so. Cos it would too easy to sneak in then. When they see someone walking in with the access card, they could just tail from behind, acting as residents. Or get in just before the gate closes

Handsome R
05-07-14, 11:38
Hi, any got lobang for balcony wood decking? Is it advisable to do?

suyang87
05-07-14, 21:33
some photos to share :)

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg540/suyang87/IMG_2917_zps6b16dc3f.jpg
http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/suyang87/media/IMG_2916_zpse4c03d67.jpg.html
http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/suyang87/media/IMG_2915_zps7745941d.jpg.html
http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/suyang87/media/IMG_2913_zps7e7ca218.jpg.html

Noexit
05-07-14, 22:30

http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/suyang87/media/IMG_2916_zpse4c03d67.jpg.html
http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/suyang87/media/IMG_2915_zps7745941d.jpg.html
http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/suyang87/media/IMG_2913_zps7e7ca218.jpg.html

Only can see one pic ? It look like the ceiling height is high ? How high

Handsome R
05-07-14, 22:39

Yeah. Thank you but only one pic can be viewed. Ground floor with high ceiling, look like 3.15 to 3.3m. The kitchen area look very "Big"- Jialiat.:mad::doh:
I think it #46 unit.

Noexit
05-07-14, 22:55
Yeah. Thank you but only one pic can be viewed. Ground floor with high ceiling, look like 3.15 to 3.3m. The kitchen area look very "Big"- Jialiat.:mad::doh:
I think it #46 unit.
IC is ground floor . I remember not that high when I in the showroom that time thanks

suyang87
05-07-14, 23:07

This is 1st floor, celling height is 3.5m

suyang87
05-07-14, 23:08
Main Pool

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg540/suyang87/IMG_2916_zpse4c03d67.jpg

First floor super big balcony

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg540/suyang87/IMG_2915_zps7745941d.jpg

Common Room

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg540/suyang87/IMG_2913_zps7e7ca218.jpg

Washroom

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg540/suyang87/IMG_2912_zps72a387e2.jpg

pun.siu
05-07-14, 23:37
I think it #46 unit.

the dining table, can acommodate how many ppl ? if someone near the fridge, it would be blocking kitchen entrance..

I guess I will have TV lunch / dinner.. :(

suyang87
05-07-14, 23:50
the dining table, can acommodate how many ppl ? if someone near the fridge, it would be blocking kitchen entrance..

I guess I will have TV lunch / dinner.. :(

The dining table is about 2m long(quite big), no prob with 3 chairs, thinking to put a bench at fridge side, so easy to move under the table if not in use.

suyang87
05-07-14, 23:51
I think it #46 unit.

ya, the unit is 01-46

Handsome R
06-07-14, 11:57
ya, the unit is 01-46

Did you noticed that the kitchen area is small? From the pic, it seems like the balcony is done up with wood decking .... issit?

jin32
06-07-14, 13:39
Did you noticed that the kitchen area is small? From the pic, it seems like the balcony is done up with wood decking .... issit?

ya the wet kitchen area like a bit small. my until has similar layout too... I think the balcony area is supposed to be like tiles or something that looks like wood? don't know whether its homogenous tiles. or was the other option to select turfing?

nanapindi
06-07-14, 20:18

Is this a 3 bedder? Thought the cabinets in the dry kitchen area were white?

suyang87
06-07-14, 20:37

The size should be similar to the showroom, not very small in the real site.

It is not wood decking, it is tile looks like wood, which is also same as the one in the showroom, looks quite nice.

suyang87
06-07-14, 20:39
Is this a 3 bedder? Thought the cabinets in the dry kitchen area were white?

Yes it is 3bdr
Level one is done with the wood finishing, from 2-12 all white color

nanapindi
06-07-14, 21:43
Yes it is 3bdr
Level one is done with the wood finishing, from 2-12 all white color

I would have loved the wood finishing
thanks for the photos

Good house
06-07-14, 22:53

Wow, Ground floor patio unit with high ceiling really make the unit look spacious.
Look at the aircon cooling coil, so high up:scared-5: :)

suyang87
06-07-14, 23:37
Wow, Ground floor patio unit with high ceiling really make the unit look spacious.

indeed much more spacious than the upper floors, at least 30cm higher.

nanapindi
07-07-14, 09:54

yeah it is very high...you will need a very high ladder to go up and clean the fan coil..

the saying goes....too much of anything is not good :)

Good house
07-07-14, 10:01
yeah it is very high...you will need a very high ladder to go up and clean the fan coil..

the saying goes....too much of anything is not good :)

Get a safe and sturdy ladder should be ok. Safety first.
Alternately, can get contractor to service.

nanapindi
07-07-14, 10:02
Suyang 87- do you have photos of the master bedroom and bathroom...curious to see how the wardrobe will look like. The agent told me it will not be up to the ceiling

suyang87
07-07-14, 10:43
Suyang 87- do you have photos of the master bedroom and bathroom...curious to see how the wardrobe will look like. The agent told me it will not be up to the ceiling

At the time i was there, the 1st floor wardrobe is not ready yet...

iwantgizmos
26-07-14, 02:34
anyone walking in to take pics this weekend?
hehehehehhe

Handsome R
26-07-14, 10:54
[QUOTE=iwantgizmos;486144]anyone walking in to take pics this weekend?
hehehehehhe[/QUOTE.

oh yeah! The forum is back.

Handsome R
26-07-14, 12:43
picture taken a few days ago. Anyone have more to share or any updates??

nanapindi
26-07-14, 17:25
picture taken a few days ago. Anyone have more to share or any updates??

Welcome back everyone

suyang87
27-07-14, 19:46
finally...

Thinkbig
28-07-14, 09:19
anyone walking in to take pics this weekend?
hehehehehhe

Hi everyone, managed to walk a few meters inside before asked to leave :#

A quick sneak peak inside, we'll sort of ;)
http://youtu.be/Mfh_CJunyrE

Source: http://Facebook.com/seastrandresidents

CondoWE
28-07-14, 09:34

Your youtube video is set to private so we can't see. Please set it to Public, TQ.

Thinkbig
28-07-14, 10:03
Your youtube video is set to private so we can't see. Please set it to Public, TQ.

Oops done!

Handsome R
28-07-14, 15:19

From the video, the main pool area looks small.

JNSYN
28-07-14, 22:27

I really hope all buyers not to enter the site for viewing. If something happen, the project will be delayed for not observing safety regulations.

This time they did it right.

radha08
29-07-14, 05:39
Oops done!

when your free please walk into sea esta and do the same...:D

nanapindi
29-07-14, 09:25
some photos from yesterday

nanapindi
29-07-14, 09:28
More photos

ky158
29-07-14, 21:05
May I know which floor photo 2 from Attachment 2 is taken from?

nanapindi
30-07-14, 08:25
May I know which floor photo 2 from Attachment 2 is taken from?

Don't think most of the seastrand residents will get any sea view(if that is what you were looking at) but that was from the 12/13th floor from the HDB blk...

jin32
30-07-14, 12:36
managed to walk in one of those sundays. main pool area seems very cramped up and everything looks very closely built with not much space... hope it looks better once all the machinery and all moves out and things are in place.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126335994@N05/sets/72157645623919929/

ky158
30-07-14, 14:07
With several projects completing nearby, it seems very difficult to rent out once you got key, especially in the current situation.

acosean
30-07-14, 16:40
Don't think most of the seastrand residents will get any sea view(if that is what you were looking at) but that was from the 12/13th floor from the HDB blk...

Please see following photo taken from the beach in front of Jln Loyang Besar. We can see quite a few Seastrand units' windows (found between Ripple Bay and Sea Esta). It means these units will enjoy a full unblocked sea view:

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2933/14211873689_6eb01a02fc_b.jpg

nanapindi
30-07-14, 20:08
managed to walk in one of those sundays. main pool area seems very cramped up and everything looks very closely built with not much space... hope it looks better once all the machinery and all moves out and things are in place.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126335994@N05/sets/72157645623919929/

A little disappointed with the general landscaping...some of the pools not very functional and very little space to sit around to hang out....no water feature bla bla. However, we were supposed to have better interior.. crossing my fingers that that is not comprised like the fence.

Bertus
04-08-14, 11:13
anyone have any idea about the TOP date? cannot wait to move in liao~

Thinkbig
04-08-14, 23:59
Please see following photo taken from the beach in front of Jln Loyang Besar. We can see quite a few Seastrand units' windows (found between Ripple Bay and Sea Esta). It means these units will enjoy a full unblocked sea view:

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2933/14211873689_6eb01a02fc_b.jpg

Thanks for pointing it out acosean!

I was there to check out the line of sight to the sea just now. Looks good :)

I think I can see my bedroom toilet window and my kids' window in the photo. Tower A. Not sure if the trees will block the view of the sea tho. Hoping they won't ;)

Thanks again for sharing.

acosean
05-08-14, 07:53
Thinkbig, I think the sea view should not be blocked by the trees if the units are of the higher floors. The general rule of thumb is this: From the photo, if we can see the units, it means these units will enjoy an unblocked sea view. You bought a Tower J unit?

Good house
05-08-14, 10:32
Think big, congratulation on your good view:)

Thinkbig
05-08-14, 12:27
Thinkbig, I think the sea view should not be blocked by the trees if the units are of the higher floors. The general rule of thumb is this: From the photo, if we can see the units, it means these units will enjoy an unblocked sea view. You bought a Tower J unit?

Yup that's about right mate! I guess the only way to confirm right now is to take a photo directly from the sea to confirm haha

I bought Tower A. Wanted a unit with balcony that faces the two main pools. But it seems that now our master bedroom toilet and one of the bedrooms face the sea, albeit only a little.

I think this is good news to all condos there (big five) as now there's a chance sea breeze and air can flow in that open 'air corridor' to our residences. Always good to have breeze!

oh btw i posted some work in progress photos on www.facebook.com/SeastrandResidents (can't seem to be able to post here)

Putting all negativities aside, the glass panels really seem to make our place look classy. Happy!

Sharm

nanapindi
06-08-14, 21:08
Putting all negativities aside, the glass panels really seem to make our place look classy. Happy!

Sharm[/QUOTE]

We have the best interiors too compared to the big 4 so we have to celebrate that!!!! So far the interior pics seem to indicate the same :)....
So agree we should all negativities aside:)

iwantgizmos
06-08-14, 22:11

Sharm

We have the best interiors too compared to the big 4 so we have to celebrate that!!!! So far the interior pics seem to indicate the same :)....
So agree we should all negativities aside:)

I support!!!

Handsome R
07-08-14, 07:43
I wrote to FEO requesting for the measurement of ceiling height, it is 2.875m. Mine is 5floor.

cornycow
07-08-14, 19:00
Another stun by feo? How did the ceiling height become so short???

Thinkbig
10-08-14, 16:14
I wrote to FEO requesting for the measurement of ceiling height, it is 2.875m. Mine is 5floor.

Thanks for sharing. What was promised to us?

Yuki
12-08-14, 18:03

I remembered that's supposed to be taller?

Handsome R
13-08-14, 12:09
I remembered that's supposed to be taller?

Bo Bian !!! :confused:thou it should be taller as told by agent. Seems Pretty standard height these days.

See attached for more stunning number .. CH = Ceiling Height

suyang87
15-08-14, 22:41
Bo Bian !!! :confused:thou it should be taller as told by agent. Seems Pretty standard height these days.

See attached for more stunning number .. CH = Ceiling Height

Any ideas about TOP date or when will they submit TOP?

Goodo
16-08-14, 21:53
Any ideas about TOP date or when will they submit TOP?

Not so soon, still have last 2 payout haven't been made .... :2cents:

Thinkbig
17-08-14, 00:27
Not so soon, still have last 2 payout haven't been made .... :2cents:

Not sure about you guys. Just to share I'm left with 'Carpark, Drains and Roads' + 'TOP' left (as of Dec 2013).

The last progressive payment was 'Internal Plastering'.

I'm at Tower A.

JNSYN
17-08-14, 09:28
Not sure about you guys. Just to share I'm left with 'Carpark, Drains and Roads' + 'TOP' left (as of Dec 2013).

I'm at Tower A.

Spoke to FE, after 'Carpark, Drain and Roads' then FE can get submit for TOP. After getting approval then TOP. Target 4Q 2014 is achievable.

nanapindi
17-08-14, 10:34

I'm at Tower A.

Tower A was the first to be completed. Tower D are last to be completed. Feo still targeting TOP for dec

Handsome R
18-08-14, 12:50
Tower A was the first to be completed. Tower D are last to be completed. Feo still targeting TOP for dec

ALL Residents should be the same as you.

Bertus
21-08-14, 08:49

Received the letter yesterday, 'Carpark, Drains and Roads' has been finished as well~
Cheers

CondoWE
21-08-14, 10:31
Received the letter yesterday, 'Carpark, Drains and Roads' has been finished as well~
Cheers

Letter for key collection :suspicion: ?

Handsome R
21-08-14, 10:46
Letter for key collection :suspicion: ?

No la, not letter for key collection. It a letter to pay money for road n drain. :friendly_wink:

JJseastrand
21-08-14, 23:39

TOP application on 19 August 2014 suspended?

iwantgizmos
22-08-14, 05:34

TOP application on 19 August 2014 suspended?

getting error message invalid attachment.....
can't see your attachment....
where did you get this information from?

JJseastrand
22-08-14, 17:58
Apologies for the error with the attachment.

TOP request submitted to Building and Construction Authority (BCA) on 19 August 2014.

Do check their website, click on e-Services followed by Status of Plan Application for an update.

Plan Reference No.

A1938-01018-2010-BP01

Cheers.

pun.siu
22-08-14, 18:53
Apologies for the error with the attachment.

TOP request submitted to Building and Construction Authority (BCA) on 19 August 2014.

Do check their website, click on e-Services followed by Status of Plan Application for an update.

Plan Reference No.

A1938-01018-2010-BP01

Cheers.

Any idea what does it mean by suspended ?

Deferred ? Need to resubmit ? Rejected ?

jocal
22-08-14, 21:06
Does anyone know how I could get hold of a detailed floor plan of the unit?

iwantgizmos
22-08-14, 22:10
Does anyone know how I could get hold of a detailed floor plan of the unit?

I called their Sales hotline, and they forwarded me the floor plan by the following week...

suyang87
22-08-14, 22:36
Any idea what does it mean by suspended ?

Deferred ? Need to resubmit ? Rejected ?

"Procedure For Application For Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP)

Before the application for TOP may be considered, the Qualified Person shall request for a joint site inspection with BCA of the completed building works. The issuance of TOP will only be considered after successful site inspection and the submission of all the required documents and clearances from the other relevant technical authorities." Quoted from BCA website http://www.bca.gov.sg/TOPCSC/top_inspection.html

It seems the TOP application is submitted and before process TOP application, BCA will conduct site inspection, that is processing now "BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION"

Not really familiar with all the terms, however it seems the project is at final stage already:)

Thinkbig
23-08-14, 10:43
"Procedure For Application For Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP)

Before the application for TOP may be considered, the Qualified Person shall request for a joint site inspection with BCA of the completed building works. The issuance of TOP will only be considered after successful site inspection and the submission of all the required documents and clearances from the other relevant technical authorities." Quoted from BCA website http://www.bca.gov.sg/TOPCSC/top_inspection.html

It seems the TOP application is submitted and before process TOP application, BCA will conduct site inspection, that is processing now "BCA-CSC-APPLN FOR SITE INSPECTION"

Not really familiar with all the terms, however it seems the project is at final stage already:)

Not familiar with the technical jargons too, but that sounds right.

They submitted TOP application even before the inspection application is 'approved' - I'm guessing it means the TOP application currently being 'suspended' until inspection is cleared. Looks like things are going okay so far :)

pun.siu
23-08-14, 13:41
Not familiar with the technical jargons too, but that sounds right.

They submitted TOP application even before the inspection application is 'approved' - I'm guessing it means the TOP application currently being 'suspended' until inspection is cleared. Looks like things are going okay so far :)

:encouragement:

Thinkbig
24-08-14, 20:12
Application For Occupation Of Building Works - TOP

http://www.corenet.gov.sg/einfo/Uploads/Codes/RBCA00012.pdf

Handsome R
26-08-14, 20:21
Outdoor activity exercise machine and path night light installed.

suyang87
26-08-14, 21:27

Great!

Just received letter from lawyer, only one payout left--T.O.P!!!!! From Tower J

pun.siu
26-08-14, 22:59

not bad at all... i'm excited already :)

Thinkbig
27-08-14, 00:23
Request replied.

Thinkbig
29-08-14, 17:46
Inspection date confirmed.

Handsome R
29-08-14, 20:20
Inspection date confirmed.

Thanks for the info ... great!!!

JJseastrand
30-08-14, 15:16
The name's up!

nanapindi
31-08-14, 12:28
The name's up!

Nice- any more pic? Haven't been there for a while

LO
31-08-14, 14:27

Pools filled with water.

LO
31-08-14, 15:09

Side pools filled with water

Handsome R
31-08-14, 21:58
Side pools filled with water

Nearer to TOP, anyone got lobang for lighting, curtain, carpentry etc?

Handsome R
31-08-14, 22:06
The name's up!

No water line under the name??

JJseastrand
31-08-14, 23:22
Pools filled with water.

Cool!!!
*getting excited* :D

JJseastrand
31-08-14, 23:37
Nearer to TOP, anyone got lobang for lighting, curtain, carpentry etc?

We are taking 'The Curtain Boutique' for our curtains, blinds and outdoor roller shade. They have a Facebook page if you wanna see.

Looking ard for lighting too.

Thinking of getting digital lock (keyless) for our main door. Anybody wants to go for bulk purchase, eg from Yale Lock? Not sure abt its review though. Welcome any recommendations.

'Uncle' Lim
01-09-14, 19:14
We are taking 'The Curtain Boutique' for our curtains, blinds and outdoor roller shade. They have a Facebook page if you wanna see.

Thinking of getting digital lock (keyless) for our main door. Anybody wants to go for bulk purchase, eg from Yale Lock? Not sure abt its review though. Welcome any recommendations.

Would you guys happen to know where are the lighting points? For the single bedder, its says there are 8 lighting points excluding balcony.

Thinkbig
01-09-14, 23:01

I'm interested in bulk purchase of digital lock. Please update me ya? :)

alfanutz
02-09-14, 05:17

I recommend http://www.interlock.com.sg/, top notch service and great price.

I went for the Gateman F10 which is actually a Yale YDR 4110.

JJseastrand
02-09-14, 20:11
I recommend http://www.interlock.com.sg/, top notch service and great price.

I went for the Gateman F10 which is actually a Yale YDR 4110.

Thank you so much!
Will definitely check it out.
Are you using it for your Seastrand home?

JeffKoh
04-09-14, 15:22
SS neighbours congrats... i heard your TOP inspection PASSED......taking keys soon.:cheers2:

BKT
04-09-14, 16:02
JeffKoh, where is your source of news?

Thinkbig
04-09-14, 16:08
Yep Jeff, heard from where?? :) good news!

JeffKoh
04-09-14, 16:15
HI, from the ground ppl that i connected to..... during the inspection all barang barang at the MSC was clear & shifted to roadside for inspection and now all have shifted back and else where.

Good house
04-09-14, 17:12
Drove by Yishun estuary the other day. Their fence similar to Seastrand and the plant have fully grown
I think it look quite nice becos it was like a natural green barrier and the wire fence can hardly be seen.
Also the plant along Seastrand are quite pretty, some with flower too.

Neighbours, your condo is nice.

acosean
04-09-14, 18:44
I thought Jeff bought watercolours? My poor memory. If he bought seastrand I can view his new house very soon!

Good house
04-09-14, 21:11
I thought Jeff bought watercolours? My poor memory. If he bought seastrand I can view his new house very soon!

Jeff will be my neighbour in Watercolours, he visited the site regularly and Seastrand is so close by....so.....hehehe:)

JeffKoh
04-09-14, 21:47
[QUOTE=acosean;488741]I thought Jeff bought watercolours? My poor memory. If he bought seastrand I can view his new house very soon [QUOTE]

Hi Bro Acosean, ur memory still good. I bought watercolour just because went to site regularly n know some one there. Good news must share share mah all are neighbors.

nanapindi
04-09-14, 22:13
HI, from the ground ppl that i connected to..... during the inspection all barang barang at the MSC was clear & shifted to roadside for inspection and now all have shifted back and else where.

This is sooooo exciting

iwantgizmos
05-09-14, 03:59
Drove by Yishun estuary the other day. Their fence similar to Seastrand and the plant have fully grown
I think it look quite nice becos it was like a natural green barrier and the wire fence can hardly be seen.
Also the plant along Seastrand are quite pretty, some with flower too.

Neighbours, your condo is nice.

Thanks bro! Your condo look nice and progressing well too!.
"United we stand, divided we fall" :tongue4:

BKT
05-09-14, 09:49
Dear neighbours, anyone have any idea what is the timeline between the TOP approval by BCA and key collection from the developer?

JeffKoh
05-09-14, 09:58
HI,

Just my two cents and was shared from someone.

1. How fast developer receive official TOP approval from BCA
2. How fast developer get all adminstrative work done for keys release.
3. Some project even obtain TOP but still carry on with landscape, planting etc and release keys later

All the above on average by some developer take 2-3 weeks, some developer can release keys the following week once official TOP received.

Hope SS can receive notice asap for online booking slot for key collection appt...

Once again Congrats SS residents....:applause:

Handsome R
05-09-14, 10:40
HI,

Just my two cents and was shared from someone.

1. How fast developer receive official TOP approval from BCA
2. How fast developer get all adminstrative work done for keys release.
3. Some project even obtain TOP but still carry on with landscape, planting etc and release keys later

All the above on average by some developer take 2-3 weeks, some developer can release keys the following week once official TOP received.

Hope SS can receive notice asap for online booking slot for key collection appt...

Once again Congrats SS residents....:applause:

A big thank you for the information.

JeffKoh
05-09-14, 11:32
A big thank you for the information.

U r most welcome n hope to see some nice pics once u guys collected keys.

BKT
05-09-14, 11:42
Thanks JeffKoh.

Handsome R
05-09-14, 13:37
Saw fridge and washing machine at car park ... can't figure out the brand- nicely wrapped up ...

wonder what type of security measure is install at lift lobby, eg, card reader at gate to entering lift or card reader install inside lift to access all floor/storey.

Yuki
05-09-14, 13:41
Wow congrats to the owners...TOP around the corner.

Btw when did the foundation complete for this project? Seems like built very fast. :)

JeffKoh
05-09-14, 14:32
Saw fridge and washing machine at car park ... can't figure out the brand- nicely wrapped up ...

wonder what type of security measure is install at lift lobby, eg, card reader at gate to entering lift or card reader install inside lift to access all floor/storey.

Bro,

Your fridge is Electrolux n WM i don't know liao.

Handsome R
05-09-14, 15:40
Bro,

JeffKoh, thanks, you are very resourceful.....

JeffKoh
05-09-14, 15:50
JeffKoh, thanks, you are very resourceful.....

just heng when they deliver n i saw it....

Thinkbig
05-09-14, 19:38
I thought I saw (at the old show unit) fridge=Samsung...? WM=Electrolux...? I may be wrong

Bro,

suyang87
05-09-14, 20:51
One of the site worker told me that the developer will invite owners to the site for checking on 15th Sept. :)

jocal
05-09-14, 22:36
Can somebody please confirm if any of the owner receive an invitation? Thanks!

Handsome R
06-09-14, 08:37
I thought I saw (at the old show unit) fridge=Samsung...? WM=Electrolux...? I may be wrong

Thanks for reminding, i recalled, you're correct. Whatever the brand, just hope got many tick ... save electricity and water ...

Handsome R
06-09-14, 08:44
Wow congrats to the owners...TOP around the corner.

Btw when did the foundation complete for this project? Seems like built very fast. :)

foundation work completed Oct12 and some Jan13.

cornycow
07-09-14, 15:55
no invitation yet leh!

BKT
08-09-14, 09:44
Hi SS owners, do you intend to install invisible grilles? Any recommendations?

iwantgizmos
10-09-14, 03:50
Hi SS owners, do you intend to install invisible grilles? Any recommendations?

don't think i will install invisible grills. can;t wait to move in.
i've reading up on lots of home decor magazine...
already got many inspiration as ideas for my humble home... :cool-new::cool-new::cool-new:

jupp jupp
10-09-14, 15:29
:excitement::excitement::excitement: WOW! I want to go to the site viewing!!!

Handsome R
10-09-14, 16:24
:excitement::excitement::excitement: WOW! I want to go to the site viewing!!!

Take more picture and share can?? :o

LO
10-09-14, 19:13
Take more picture and share can?? :o

No news about the viewing so far

jupp jupp
11-09-14, 13:43
No news about the viewing so far

Ya. I didn't get any invitation for the site viewing yet :dispirited:

Handsome R
11-09-14, 16:50
not bad at all... i'm excited already :)

Ya. I didn't get any invitation for the site viewing yet :dispirited:

Invitation to site viewing before TOP, So far never heard of such arrangements for condo. :semi-twins::biggrin-new:

nanapindi
13-09-14, 12:23
don't think i will install invisible grills. can;t wait to move in.
i've reading up on lots of home decor magazine...
already got many inspiration as ideas for my humble home... :cool-new::cool-new::cool-new:

Are you going for ID or contractor?

nanapindi
13-09-14, 12:30
Invitation to site viewing before TOP, So far never heard of such arrangements for condo. :semi-twins::biggrin-new:

Yah not heard of that before...think someone gave inaccurate info.

Looking at the recent progress .. I crossing my fingers we get our keys before dec

JeffKoh
13-09-14, 22:35
Yah not heard of that before...think someone gave inaccurate info.

Looking at the recent progress .. I crossing my fingers we get our keys before dec

Hi , my two cents to share. I was told normally after official TOP issued by BCA one month later will take keys.

Congrats SS neighbors.

Sklim
15-09-14, 09:17
Just to share, my home design by the ID, from Explore Living