PDA

View Full Version : Seastrand (D17, 99 Years Leasehold, Far East Organization and Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Thinkbig
17-12-13, 12:00
Ooops Mar 2013!!

Bought from developer. Prices from then til now are about the same I think.

Congrats again :)

Thanks thinkbig. You bought in march 2014? Or 2013? Sub sale too? My unit is located at tower B

Sklim
17-12-13, 12:32
Ooops Mar 2013!!

Bought from developer. Prices from then til now are about the same I think.

Congrats again :)

Oh I see, thank you. My buying price is quite close to the recent 2br sub sale transaction price. Thinking that price will be more higher in next year when getting closer to the top date.

Goodo
17-12-13, 15:56
Oh I see, thank you. My buying price is quite close to the recent 2br sub sale transaction price. Thinking that price will be more higher in next year when getting closer to the top date.

Do you know the owner that sold the unit to you is a local or foreigner? They flipping the unit after holding it for 2 years ?? ....

Sklim
18-12-13, 06:31
Do you know the owner that sold the unit to you is a local or foreigner? They flipping the unit after holding it for 2 years ?? ....

Is local, was told by the agent that he has few units on hand. I suspect may be is the issue of the TDSR for the future refinance? In fact I initially planned to buy 3br, :banghead: TDSR:mad:

Goodo
18-12-13, 07:45
Is local, was told by the agent that he has few units on hand. I suspect may be is the issue of the TDSR for the future refinance? In fact I initially planned to buy 3br, :banghead: TDSR:mad:

The developer still have 3BR now right, but I think is quite ex, almost 1.3~1.4M.

Sklim
18-12-13, 08:19
The developer still have 3BR now right, but I think is quite ex, almost 1.3~1.4M.

Yes, this project is special, the bigger the unit the higher the $psf. There is many 3br in the sub sale market, but all above 1 mil, but may be can get cheaper than the units hold by the developer, could be due to direct pool facing and high floor level?

JJseastrand
18-12-13, 10:49
Hi all,

Anybody knows on the possibility of putting a bathtub in the master bathroom?
It looks rather small at the showroom. It's stated on paper that it is a 'sunken bath'.

Thinkbig
18-12-13, 11:10
I think it's too small a space to install a bathtub. Can't we use the sunken bath as a bathtub already?

Hi all,

Anybody knows on the possibility of putting a bathtub in the master bathroom?
It looks rather small at the showroom. It's stated on paper that it is a 'sunken bath'.

JJseastrand
18-12-13, 22:50
I think it's too small a space to install a bathtub. Can't we use the sunken bath as a bathtub already?

I guess we could but it looks like the water would not be nicely deep enough to soak in. :beats-me-man:

pun.siu
20-12-13, 09:31
Natural warm and luxe are both having the beige colour floor tile, which one you choose?

should be the luxe theme? it is the 2 bedder theme in show unit...

Goodo
21-12-13, 12:07
Any1 goingg for appreciation lunch today?

cornycow
21-12-13, 19:15
far east bo jio leh.. haha

any new picture updates?:)

cornycow
21-12-13, 19:16
Hi guys and gals

We want to get ideas on renovation and maybe join some group buys for things such as security keypad/locks etc.

I see other condos have their own facebook page but we dont have one, so I opened a Seastrand Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/seastrandresidents

I'll add some of you guys as admin.

Not sure if can post here but I thought it'll be good to have this other platform to interact. Not to compete with this forum at all.

I'm not doing this for commercial reasons - I'm just an owner of the units at SS :)

:cool:

hit Like to join? like no activity there?

Sklim
21-12-13, 22:00
should be the luxe theme? it is the 2 bedder theme in show unit...

I see, thanks.
http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo/virtual-tours/seastrand/seastrandb1/vtour/tour.html
Is this the only 2 bedder shown in the show room?

angel2013
22-12-13, 22:28
Just hit Like :)

pun.siu
26-12-13, 08:55
I see, thanks.
http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo/virtual-tours/seastrand/seastrandb1/vtour/tour.html
Is this the only 2 bedder shown in the show room?

yes, I think this is the only one.

so any idea how to match the furniture colors?

:)

angel2013
26-12-13, 12:02
Good day everyone!!! Please upload latest construction pics.....
Thanks in advance :)

Thinkbig
28-12-13, 00:02
Good day everyone!!! Please upload latest construction pics.....
Thanks in advance :)

Tried to upload here but cant :S I uploaded it to https://www.facebook.com/seastrandresidents instead

Handsome R
28-12-13, 13:16
Tried to upload here but cant :S I uploaded it to https://www.facebook.com/seastrandresidents instead

Thanks very much for the picture updates.

Sklim
30-12-13, 07:55
yes, I think this is the only one.

so any idea how to match the furniture colors?

:)

Haven't started to plan anything. May be will copy the idea from the showroom for c1, I like it. But I personally dislike the 1 shown for b1.

Handsome R
01-01-14, 11:25
A Very Happy New Year to ALL. let's all aim at next countdown at seastrand grand pool.

Thinkbig
01-01-14, 23:40
A Very Happy New Year to ALL. let's all aim at next countdown at seastrand grand pool.

Happy New Year everyone :)

Well if everything goes to plan, we should be at Seastrand at next countdown.

Based on their magazine, it states 4th Quarter 2014 TOP. Realistically, it would be sweet to see Tower A TOP in September (4th Quarter ehem) followed very closely by the other towers.

June even better - if so all Towers TOP by September 2014 ;)

Sunnielee
06-01-14, 17:26
Happy New Year everyone :)

Well if everything goes to plan, we should be at Seastrand at next countdown.

Based on their magazine, it states 4th Quarter 2014 TOP. Realistically, it would be sweet to see Tower A TOP in September (4th Quarter ehem) followed very closely by the other towers.

June even better - if so all Towers TOP by September 2014 ;)

My friend works in main-con said it will TOP in July...

Thinkbig
06-01-14, 18:51
My friend works in main-con said it will TOP in July...

That's great Sunnie! Main-Contractor?

Sunnielee
07-01-14, 08:23
That's great Sunnie! Main-Contractor?

Yup, KSH Holding

Handsome R
07-01-14, 08:35
Yup, KSH Holding

Thanks Sunnie for the wonderful news. Perhaps can ask your friend to take some internal picture for us. Tq

garychang
07-01-14, 09:51
Yo, is there a whatsapp chat group for Seastrand?
just in case i kena lock out of my own house and i need batteries and screw driver for the digital lock... haha

Thinkbig
07-01-14, 10:17
Yo, is there a whatsapp chat group for Seastrand?
just in case i kena lock out of my own house and i need batteries and screw driver for the digital lock... haha

Sunnie! Wonderful news thank you!

Gary, are we getting digital lock? I thought normal ones with standard keys?

JJseastrand
07-01-14, 21:12
Thanks Sunnie for the wonderful news. Perhaps can ask your friend to take some internal picture for us. Tq

Yes yes, some internal photos would be wonderful! Wondering how the actual layout of the centre pools look like.

Praying hard it completes construction in mid yr.

cornycow
07-01-14, 23:25
digital locks???

iwantgizmos
07-01-14, 23:58
cooolll... did not know we are getting digital locks...
This is great news!!... very high tech hor.... Never had digital locks before....
Woohooooo!!!

Handsome R
08-01-14, 22:08
Sunnie! Wonderful news thank you!

Gary, are we getting digital lock? I thought normal ones with standard keys?

Maybe sunnie might be help us to verify the digital lock thru friend (Ksh).

pun.siu
09-01-14, 07:44
Btw, Do the units come with the fridge and washing machines ? I remember I was told by the agent on this, just wanna double confirm.

pun.siu
09-01-14, 08:07
Haven't started to plan anything. May be will copy the idea from the showroom for c1, I like it. But I personally dislike the 1 shown for b1.

Checked my option and realised I selected the Luxe Theme (as shown in C1 type show flat)

I'm confused now, what is Luxe Theme ?

this ? http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo/virtual-tours/seastrand/seastrandb1/vtour/tour.html

or

this? http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo/virtual-tours/seastrand/seastrandc1/vtour/tour.html

v_esta
09-01-14, 08:36
Heard our Seastrand neighbour is going to TOP in July 2014!
So excited for you guys!

July is just a few more months away! :cheers4:

Thinkbig
09-01-14, 09:19
Heard our Seastrand neighbour is going to TOP in July 2014!
So excited for you guys!

July is just a few more months away! :cheers4:

Yeah! May I know who u heard it from v_esta?

cornycow
09-01-14, 15:51
Checked my option and realised I selected the Luxe Theme (as shown in C1 type show flat)

I'm confused now, what is Luxe Theme ?

this ? http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo/virtual-tours/seastrand/seastrandb1/vtour/tour.html

or

this? http://www.fareast.com.sg/images/feo/virtual-tours/seastrand/seastrandc1/vtour/tour.html

if im not wrong, should be the second link? i chose the luxe theme too.

tedz
10-01-14, 23:46
Hi, How's everyone doing? Hope the year 2014 has ushered in smoothness so far.

For those concern n interested in FengShui. Chanced upon an article that sounds interesting.

Just for reference. Seriously try not to take it too literally.:tsk-tsk:

http://peopleinsider.blogspot.sg/2013/12/14-must-see-bedroom-feng-shui-taboos.html

Anyone owns a 2 bedder here? I remember the master bed room in the show unit has the bath room door facing directly the side of the bed, which is not good in feng shui, any idea how to fix this ?

Thinkbig
11-01-14, 00:35
Btw, Do the units come with the fridge and washing machines ? I remember I was told by the agent on this, just wanna double confirm.

I'm getting a three bedder and they've promised fridge, oven and washer/drying machine :)

Handsome R
11-01-14, 10:34

Confirmed all comes "FREE" and it's stated in OTP.

pun.siu
11-01-14, 11:20
Confirmed all comes "FREE" and it's stated in OTP.

yea.. so B1 comes with oven ? I remember was told that oven comes free too.... :confused:

Handsome R
11-01-14, 12:03
yea.. so B1 comes with oven ? I remember was told that oven comes free too.... :confused:

Not too sure on that. According to my OTP, no oven for B1. Your OTP should have all the info.

Goodo
11-01-14, 13:55
Not too sure on that. According to my OTP, no oven for B1. Your OTP should have all the info.

Only 3 bedder and above have oven.

Sklim
11-01-14, 23:12
if im not wrong, should be the second link? i chose the luxe theme too.

Yes, second link showing c1 with tile dimension 300*600-luxe theme with marble's tiles. First link which is showing b1, tiles are square shape, is porcelain tiles.

Thinkbig
13-01-14, 20:33
Sharing updated construction photos.

Uploaded to https://www.facebook.com/seastrandresidents since I cant upload here.

Direct links:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/1560539_236755213171397_1319819460_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1517665_236755233171395_319105898_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1533810_236755256504726_173190438_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/2519_236755276504724_925364727_n.jpg

pun.siu
13-01-14, 20:43
To be frank , I don really like the fencing ... :(

cornycow
13-01-14, 22:00
hopefully thats not the permanent fencing

anway the board outside has changed TOP date from 4th quarter 2014 to 3rd quarter 2014.

Thinkbig
13-01-14, 22:08
To be frank , I don really like the fencing ... :(

Yeah me too :(

iwantgizmos
14-01-14, 02:21
Yup me too :(
The fences in the showroom wasn't like this.

iwantgizmos
14-01-14, 09:44
this is how the original fences should look like.

Handsome R
14-01-14, 10:25
this is how the original fences should look like.

I commented on the fencing some 8 month ago when it was first constructed......NOT NICE. 不好看.

pun.siu
14-01-14, 10:39

I hope this will not be what it finally looks like...

Perhaps covered by some trees? Of course I hope there would be some concrete work...

Otherwise it makes the residence looks inferior...

suyang87
14-01-14, 21:51
I hope this will not be what it finally looks like...

Perhaps covered by some trees? Of course I hope there would be some concrete work...

Otherwise it makes the residence looks inferior...

My friend bought Shore Residence, initially the fence was exactly like what we have in sea strand, after top received, the fence is now covered with plants, looks much better:D

garychang
15-01-14, 12:20
the model and the actual really looks different.
trees outside the Tower A so many... but actual seems not space to put trees

garychang
15-01-14, 12:23
the model and the actual really looks different.
trees outside the Tower A so many... but in actual seems no space to put trees between external fence and carpark

Handsome R
16-01-14, 09:57
Found this info on KSH construction webpage. Estimated TOP AUG2014.

pun.siu
16-01-14, 10:45

Yahoo!!! Yahoo!!!

iwantgizmos
16-01-14, 10:52
i love KSH !!!

pun.siu
16-01-14, 12:28
i love KSH !!!

Sorry for my innocence but is KSH good ? From their website I can see they completed many commercial / schools / hospitals etc..

Thinkbig
16-01-14, 12:47
Sorry for my innocence but is KSH good ? From their website I can see they completed many commercial / schools / hospitals etc..

Looks good! They've got some impressive projects going on and completed :)

http://www.kimsengheng.com/currentProjects.cfm

http://www.kimsengheng.com/completedProjects.cfm

cornycow
16-01-14, 14:55
great news!

suyang87
16-01-14, 21:12

Is this completion date same as TOP?

I thought this completion is for construction work, after completion they need to submit TOP to the government, which takes another 2 months?

Not sure about this, hopefully we can get the key as soon as possible.

acosean
17-01-14, 11:12
No, there are 3 stages:

Stage 1: Completion (when construction firm has finished constructing)

Stage 2: TOP (a few months after completion because there are various surveyors to certify the works are done properly and in accordance to specs for safety, etc.; also the legal paper working for obtaining TOP)

Stage 3: Collection of Keys (when developer obtains TOP, then it can start arranging for owners to collect keys)

Note that for owners to go in to take a quick peek, it can be between Stage 1 and Stage 2 (if I'm not wrong), but also subject to being "Ah Ga Liao" with some of the key people there. But must wear helmet and be accompanied.

Handsome R
20-01-14, 14:18
For viewing ....

pun.siu
21-01-14, 07:39
For viewing ....

Thanks for the photos ....
Looks like the fences are covered by plants.....

But I also see there are some with concrete.....

Getting excited now!

Handsome R
21-01-14, 08:35
Thanks for the photos ....
Looks like the fences are covered by plants.....

But I also see there are some with concrete.....

Getting excited now!

I think the concrete might be seastrand sign board.
So far I saw two, one along drive3 main road facing HDB, the other just before turning left to pr link.

cornycow
21-01-14, 13:27
fences are still very different from what was displayed at the showflat tho.

JJseastrand
21-01-14, 19:37
For viewing ....

Thanks for the photos.
But hmmm.... those fences don't look secure to me...

v_esta
21-01-14, 22:05
For viewing ....

Wow. Painted already! Nice! I seriously doubt the fences are to be like this. These are just probably temporary....

Goodo
21-01-14, 22:38
Wow. Painted already! Nice! I seriously doubt the fences are to be like this. These are just probably temporary....

The fences like nicely lay and fix, doesn't look temporary ... could be perm, just how are they going to make it look less ugly ... :doh:

Handsome R
22-01-14, 09:46
The fences like nicely lay and fix, doesn't look temporary ... could be perm, just how are they going to make it look less ugly ... :doh:

LET'S have faith in their design, the wire fencing might be the basic foundation. More add on in beautifying might be on the way.

Thinkbig
26-01-14, 17:34
LET'S have faith in their design, the wire fencing might be the basic foundation. More add on in beautifying might be on the way.

I was in Bishan at one of the condos there. The development looks nice and relatively grand - but the fence is exactly the same as what seastrand has now. I dont know what to make out of it.

garychang
27-01-14, 13:18
waterview at tampines ave 10 also has this metal fence and also has plants creeping all over it... looks "softer" and more inviting leh i think... if hard walls all round looks like 10-20 years ago design mentality... just my opinion... haha

tedz
31-01-14, 19:13
waterview at tampines ave 10 also has this metal fence and also has plants creeping all over it... looks "softer" and more inviting leh i think... if hard walls all round looks like 10-20 years ago design mentality... just my opinion... haha

Hey guys,

garychang is right. The fence is seriously not that bad with plants creeping all over the fence. And it's definitely perm n not temp. This is the latest style of not making the whole surrounding fence look too concrete. The apts should be the emphasis thus with those creeping plants all over makes the whole place look more green and the buildings will stand out. Too much concrete look will make the place very 'dated'. Like 'prison' feel. Know what I mean? It's going to turn out nice I'm sure. Provided the creeping plants grows well covering all those wire mesh fencing. Getting real excited. Really can't wait for the netting n scaffolding of the whole project to be dismantled soon! :scared-2:

jin32
31-01-14, 20:20
hi! just joined this forum and an excited owner of a unit at tower d, level 3. nice to meet every one and happy chinese new year!

iwantgizmos
31-01-14, 21:56
hi! just joined this forum and an excited owner of a unit at tower d, level 3. nice to meet every one and happy chinese new year!

Welcome to the family pal!

Handsome R
01-02-14, 09:29

Welcome welcome.

v_esta
02-02-14, 10:36
Hey guys... the actual project fence should look like the one in the model, right? If that's the case, then it's the "softer" look... just like what tedz said...

See model link here...

http://www.fareast.com.sg/edm/vt/seastrand/index.html

cornycow
02-02-14, 16:18
ahhh ok it makes sense now.

i think the more 'concrete' part of the fencing only applies to the front of the condo, i.e. the stretch along pasir ris link

'Uncle' Lim
02-02-14, 18:34
Hi all, I am so glad to have found this link.. its very very informative.. looking forward to being neighbours :) :cool:

pun.siu
03-02-14, 08:54
Happy Chinese New Year everyone !!

'Uncle' Lim
03-02-14, 10:19
Happy Chinese New Year :) May the year of the horse bring us luck and good health and hope we'll gallop to our condo soon..

Handsome R
03-02-14, 15:56
Happy Chinese New Year :) May the year of the horse bring us luck and good health and hope we'll gallop to our condo soon..

yeah!!! Hope it gallop faster. Hope next CNY can celebrate there.

Handsome R
17-02-14, 20:58
Some picture to share. This forum seems non active for quite a while.

cornycow
17-02-14, 22:08
thanks for the pic updates!

any chance to snap some pics of tower H?

iwantgizmos
18-02-14, 00:59
Some picture to share. This forum seems non active for quite a while.

***like***

'Uncle' Lim
18-02-14, 12:07
thanks for the pic updates!

any chance to snap some pics of tower H?

Cornycow, you at tower H? I am at Tower H as well..

Anyway, jz to keep you guys in the loop, I called Far East to check if there is any chance for an earlier TOP and they told me it will TOP only end of this year. They will then update the lawyers who will inform us in writing and we will then make payments and things like that. once this is done, we will be given an appointment date to collect the keys and all this paperwork process will take about 1-2 months after receiving TOP so we may likely move in only in FEB!!!!

super duper ultra bad news!! I hope they giving worse case scenario..

Handsome R
18-02-14, 13:57

Anyway, jz to keep you guys in the loop, I called Far East to check if there is any chance for an earlier TOP and they told me it will TOP only end of this year. They will then update the lawyers who will inform us in writing and we will then make payments and things like that. once this is done, we will be given an appointment date to collect the keys and all this paperwork process will take about 1-2 months after receiving TOP so we may likely move in only in FEB!!!!

thank you "uncle" Lim for the info. Chances not high on celebrating CNY2015 there liao.

garychang
18-02-14, 15:30
anyone intend to sell their 2br unit? hurhur...
although mine on tower E, face road and hdb, i still really looking forward to stay as its my first own home!!!
Full height windows! so change clothes face to draw curtains liao ahaha but i still love it!

Handsome R
18-02-14, 15:51
although mine on tower E, face road and hdb, i still really looking forward to stay as its my first own home!!!
Full height windows! so change clothes face to draw curtains liao ahaha but i still love it!

face road and hdb is ok la. It actually quite a distance.

Sklim
18-02-14, 18:13
thank you "uncle" Lim for the info. Chances not high on celebrating CNY2015 there liao.

If it is true, we will be moving in around same time or even later than water colour(also target top on dec 2014)? Thought this project started much more earlier than water colour. Oh no:confused:

cornycow
18-02-14, 19:27

yup uncle lim im at tower H, and i certainly hope it doesnt TOP at end of the year!!! i last saw the board outside the condo saying Q3 2014

pun.siu
18-02-14, 19:34

yo, why asking for 2br unit?

Goodo
18-02-14, 20:15
yup uncle lim im at tower H, and i certainly hope it doesnt TOP at end of the year!!! i last saw the board outside the condo saying Q3 2014

U bought during preview launch? 2 br?

Good house
19-02-14, 04:19
If it is true, we will be moving in around same time or even later than water colour(also target top on dec 2014)? Thought this project started much more earlier than water colour. Oh no:confused:

Same time good, neighbour can buy things from the two shops:D

'Uncle' Lim
19-02-14, 07:14

could it be that it will TOP earlier but Far East just play safe and inform buyers that TOP end of the year? in case there's hiccups?

Have prepared to go on long leave in Dec to move in and relax..hope it won't drag on till 2015..

Handsome R
19-02-14, 10:38
could it be that it will TOP earlier but Far East just play safe and inform buyers that TOP end of the year? in case there's hiccups?

Have prepared to go on long leave in Dec to move in and relax..hope it won't drag on till 2015..

Good news to developer ... 3 final units to go

Not so good news to me ..... TOP 2015 ...

Information extract from website .

Handsome R
19-02-14, 11:27
Perhaps "Sunnielee" can updates us on the status as heshe has friend working as main con.

The last updates was jul2014 quoted by friend from main con.

'Uncle' Lim
19-02-14, 12:10
Good news to developer ... 3 final units to go

Not so good news to me ..... TOP 2015 ...

Information extract from website .

NNOOOooooooo!!! :banghead:

pun.siu
19-02-14, 13:04
Why is there delay ? Is there something wrong ?

The target date has been moved from Q3 to Q4 and now 2015 ( which Q?)

Is there any delay observed with other Far East / desserts project ?

:simmering:

Handsome R
19-02-14, 19:03
As requested ...... TOWER H and part of Tower I

'Uncle' Lim
19-02-14, 20:35
Thank you Handsome.

Now that I see the photo, it seems that the tower in front of tower H (tower I is it) is very near huh?.. If I stand at the balcony..direct see the wall of tower I right smack on my face... hahahaha..

cornycow
19-02-14, 23:03
ya looks really near lol :doh:

Noexit
20-02-14, 10:15
ya looks really near lol :doh:

When constructing u already can tell the blk to blk is very near .

Handsome R
20-02-14, 10:31
Thank you Handsome.

Now that I see the photo, it seems that the tower in front of townetting gower I is it) is very near huh?.. If I stand at the balcony..direct see the wall of tower I right smack on my face... hahahaha..

I reckon once the netting is remove it should loook spacious (30-50m). Tower A and B look close to one another before netting is down but now look ok right??

'Uncle' Lim
20-02-14, 11:02
I reckon once the netting is remove it should loook spacious (30-50m). Tower A and B look close to one another before netting is down but now look ok right??

hope so bah....

'Uncle' Lim
20-02-14, 11:45
seriously? June 2015?

Noexit
20-02-14, 12:22
seriously? June 2015?

you check your progressive payment already pay how much liao , you can estimate your top will be when.

'Uncle' Lim
20-02-14, 16:21
you check your progressive payment already pay how much liao , you can estimate your top will be when.

I think most likely it will TOP 4th quarter 2014 bah.. the Far East Homeowner conceirge page states 4th quarter 2014. Weird thing is their announcement page states 2015. We can only wait and see I guess...

pun.siu
20-02-14, 16:28

Mine only 45% disbursed... Looks like long way to go ~~~

acosean
20-02-14, 18:06
Anyone knows whether the row of shops on the ground floor of seastrand - will they be along drive 3 or pasir ris link?

If former it serves the hdb conveniently but if latter it serves the big four better!

cornycow
20-02-14, 19:50
along pasir ris drive 3 facing hdb

Noexit
20-02-14, 20:54
Mine only 45% disbursed... Looks like long way to go ~~~

That mean still long way to go

Thinkbig
21-02-14, 16:03
2015???! :S

Noexit
21-02-14, 16:22
2015???! :S

yes , Shd be

JJseastrand
22-02-14, 23:44
2015?! Why so late? :confused:
Our rental lease ends Dec 2014 so we need to move into Seastrand by mid Dec.
Anybody knows y the slow progress?

We have always had faith on Far East, looking at their past projects which they always managed to complete way before TOP.

But for the past months, had been noticing how slow the construction progress have been when we drove by. Our tower D is the slowest. :doh:

The other projects ard it seem to be catching up, real fast. :scared-5:

Noexit
23-02-14, 07:37
2015?! Why so late? :confused:
Our rental lease ends Dec 2014 so we need to move into Seastrand by mid Dec.
Anybody knows y the slow progress?

We have always had faith on Far East, looking at their past projects which they always managed to complete way before TOP.

But for the past months, had been noticing how slow the construction progress have been when we drove by. Our tower D is the slowest. :doh:

The other projects ard it seem to be catching up, real fast. :scared-5:

Not only your this project u see EU habitat even worst , sell earliest then your now the construction still slow slow build what happen to fareast ?

acosean
23-02-14, 13:31
Went to the Big Four just now. Noted that Tower J of Seastrand would supposedly enjoy full unblocked sea view because its facing is blocked neither by Ripple Bay or Sea Esta. Unfortunately, after checking the floor plans of the stacks in Tower J with that facing (i.e. Stacks 45 and 46), it is their walls (instead of windows) facing the sea!

Bertus
24-02-14, 10:05
yes , Shd be

Hope TOP before 2015

Handsome R
27-02-14, 20:26
Saw tower E netting s removed. Couple days later should be able to the new painted tower. Yeah!!!

Bertus
28-02-14, 08:25
Saw tower E netting s removed. Couple days later should be able to the new painted tower. Yeah!!!

Just received the letter from my lawyer ,tower h internal electrical wiring/plumbing finished

garychang
28-02-14, 08:47
just drove past SST along drive 4. can see that Tower A, B complete.
Tower E looks almost done! mine unit is there!!! haha
The Side of Tower J facing Watercolours is Done!
all this progress.... still keeping fingers crossed for Q3!
:D

JJseastrand
28-02-14, 20:32
just drove past SST along drive 4. can see that Tower A, B complete.
Tower E looks almost done! mine unit is there!!! haha
The Side of Tower J facing Watercolours is Done!
all this progress.... still keeping fingers crossed for Q3!
:D

That's great news! Come on Far East, don't disappoint us.
Looking forward to more progress n for it to complete by Q3 (I hope)...

Anyway, anyone able to take pics of the development inside? Eg main pools and facilities. Wondering how's the progress.

suyang87
03-03-14, 23:29
Anybody have the measurement of the living room for 3br units?

I remember I went to measure the show flat before it knocked down, the size is about 5.2m * 2.8m(sofa side), but according to scale, it's only about 4.6m*2.18m...

A bit confusing...anyone help?

Handsome R
04-03-14, 17:14
fencing all done up, saw them doing the side gate along PR drive 3.:jogging::jogging::jogging::jogging:

Handsome R
04-03-14, 17:17
Mini Gym room and Entrance features.:scared-2:

cornycow
04-03-14, 19:23
nice thanks for the pics!

looks like theres a mini cooper in the carpark haha

samtcw
04-03-14, 20:47
Don't like the fencing and is so different from the showroom model. Look very ugly

Good house
04-03-14, 20:53
nice thanks for the pics!

looks like theres a mini cooper in the carpark haha

Always saw a mini cooper park at opposite showroom last time....haha;)

Handsome R
06-03-14, 17:17
[QUOTE=cornycow;465967]nice thanks for the pics!

looks like theres a mini cooper in the carpark haha[/QUOTE

DON'T gets the meaning ......:banghead::jaw-dropping::jaw-dropping::doh::doh:

adelalam
06-03-14, 22:18
hi everyone!!! i've been going thru all the pages in this thread and many thanks to all good (near!!) future neighbours of SS here that i've become more well informed on the status of the project! can't wait to move in and meet all of you IRL ;) and YES TO TOP 2014 PLEASE!

Handsome R
07-03-14, 21:19
hi everyone!!! i've been going thru all the pages in this thread and many thanks to all good (near!!) future neighbours of SS here that i've become more well informed on the status of the project! can't wait to move in and meet all of you IRL ;) and YES TO TOP 2014 PLEASE!

Welcome, Welcome. :cheers1::cheers1::cheers3::cheers3:

LO
08-03-14, 13:03
Welcome, Welcome. :cheers1::cheers1::cheers3::cheers3:

Hi everyone, hope SS will TOP in 2014. Tower E is almost ready, can't wait for the big unveil.

Handsome R
12-03-14, 20:14
:im-so-happy::im-so-happy::im-so-happy:Just received lawyer letter for payment, left two more: ie, carpark/ road & drain and TOP. 快快快!!!

JJseastrand
12-03-14, 22:42
:im-so-happy::im-so-happy::im-so-happy:Just received lawyer letter for payment, left two more: ie, carpark/ road & drain and TOP. 快快快!!!

Yeah!!! Sounds good!
:banana:

aarontan
13-03-14, 11:00
lost track of the payment, right now how many % disbursed already?

Hope able to TOP by Q3 this yr.

pun.siu
13-03-14, 11:10
lost track of the payment, right now how many % disbursed already?

Hope able to TOP by Q3 this yr.

Mine is still 40% disbursed .. Hope I'll receive lawyer letters of payment disbursement soon !!!

aarontan
13-03-14, 11:13
Mine is still 40% disbursed .. Hope I'll receive lawyer letters of payment disbursement soon !!!

hmm 40%+20% initial =60% shld be top already.. as last 40% is
Temporary Occupation Permit or Certificate of Statutory Completion 25%
On completion date 15%

Handsome R
13-03-14, 13:09
Just by pass saw Tower F netting removed. Too hot weather to snap picture.

cornycow
13-03-14, 19:54
hmm 40%+20% initial =60% shld be top already.. as last 40% is
Temporary Occupation Permit or Certificate of Statutory Completion 25%
On completion date 15%

zhun bo lol dont make me happy leh

iwantgizmos
14-03-14, 01:00
zhun bo lol dont make me happy leh

zhun

http://newlaunchpreview.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/20120303-135132.jpg

garychang
17-03-14, 17:25
anybody wan let go their 2BR unit at Seastrand???
Please email me k... [email protected]:rolleyes:

Handsome R
22-03-14, 14:09
Just walk one round, 沒有多大的进展。慢:doh::cutedoggy:

cornycow
22-03-14, 17:00
disappointing. really damn slow

Thinkbig
25-03-14, 08:52
Any updates guys? It's already coming to April 2014.

Goodo
25-03-14, 12:07
Any updates guys? It's already coming to April 2014.

Still long way to go ...

Handsome R
26-03-14, 08:42
There are two side gate, one at drive3 facing hdb and the other at drive4 facing empty land.

Saw them working hard on sunday.

:cheers5::jump-for-joy::jump-for-joy:

nanapindi
28-03-14, 23:35
There are two side gate, one at drive3 facing hdb and the other at drive4 facing empty land.

Saw them working hard on sunday.

:cheers5::jump-for-joy::jump-for-joy:

Hi - joining the gp...I bought a unit in tower A

iwantgizmos
29-03-14, 04:06
Hi - joining the gp...I bought a unit in tower A

Welcome to the family! :):)

Handsome R
29-03-14, 17:50
Saw many trees planted around the project. Still digging main pool and road. :p

nanapindi
30-03-14, 21:42
The construction workers allowed me to go in the construction site. The pool area is very dark as the towers are blocking the sun. The area looks small. Cabana area all so small.

I went by today and they have started to put up the interior railings by the carpark- the railings are like those at green ones at road dividers- looks cheapskate

Handsome R
30-03-14, 22:05
The construction workers allowed me to go in the construction site. The pool area is very dark as the towers are blocking the sun. The area looks small. Cabana area all so small.

I went by today and they have started to put up the interior railings by the carpark- the railings are like those at green ones at road dividers- looks cheapskate

Thanks for the info .... any pic to share...

nanapindi
30-03-14, 22:43
Thanks for the info .... any pic to share...

Yes I have and will send it across-

Handsome R
30-03-14, 22:51
Yes I have and will send it across-

Tq. :jump-for-joy::im-so-happy:

aarontan
31-03-14, 08:27
Hi pls upload and share the pics :)

THanks much!

'Uncle' Lim
31-03-14, 12:34
Yup..looking foward to the photos...:cool1:

nanapindi
01-04-14, 07:48
Can't figure out how to upload- tried 'choose photo' but it doesn't work

Handsome R
01-04-14, 08:01

I also tried upload pic and unsuccessful for the past 5 days. :doh::

::banghead::banghead: wonder what went wrong.

pun.siu
01-04-14, 08:25
I also tried upload pic and unsuccessful for the past 5 days. :doh::

::banghead::banghead: wonder what went wrong.

Why not post to Facebook? :)

Handsome R
01-04-14, 10:36
http://s101.photobucket.com/user/seastrandcondo/slideshow/Mobile%20Uploads

Handsome R
02-04-14, 12:32

hi there, you can try using manage attachments. Hope it helps but I reckon that might not work as i tried upload pic but failed for the past 1 week.

samtcw
02-04-14, 20:02
The fencing looks unimpressive. It came quite a surprise to me for a Far East and Frasers joint development. :doh:

nanapindi
02-04-14, 22:34
Hope this works

nanapindi
02-04-14, 22:37
Hope this works

one more photo

nanapindi
02-04-14, 22:52
Hope this works
It did not work:beats-me-man:

nickq
03-04-14, 00:01

TOP at Aug 2014?

Thinkbig
03-04-14, 00:03
Could you try posting here please? https://www.facebook.com/seastrandresidents

iwantgizmos
03-04-14, 01:06

TOP at Aug 2014?

sweet!...........

Good house
04-04-14, 11:07
As the workers slowly peel of the green shade, Seastrand look more and more beautiful each day :)

nanapindi
05-04-14, 01:11
http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/Seastrandnanapindi/slideshow/ :cheers4:

cornycow
05-04-14, 18:23
thanks for the pics guys

hope Seastrand faster TOP!

iwantgizmos
06-04-14, 12:40
View across the street.... :)

CondoWE
06-04-14, 18:10
View across the street.... :)

I like the wall colour, it's so cool :cheers1:!

nanapindi
06-04-14, 22:09
I like the wall colour, it's so cool :cheers1:!

Yeah - the place generally looks good other than the cheapo fence. Didn't expect that from feo:scared-2:

Good house
07-04-14, 11:19
Yeah - the place generally looks good other than the cheapo fence. Didn't expect that from feo:scared-2:

Do you feel the fence is abit low?

nanapindi
07-04-14, 20:18
Do you feel the fence is abit low?

Low in some parts that someone can easily jump over plus very flimsy. This type of fence are used in factories not feo standard at all- Real let down

samtcw
07-04-14, 21:49
totally different fr e model in e showflat. V Awful :doh:

nanapindi
08-04-14, 08:43
totally different fr e model in e showflat. V Awful :doh:

Hoping watercolour doesn't have a better fence than seastrand. Else the condo will start to look cheaper than an EC.

When i bought my unit, i asked the agent on the type of fence and he said will be close to model....said to trust FEO, they will definitely put quality products...

this is the quality!!!!!!! :banghead:

i am hoping the rest of the condo leaves up to expectation

Good house
08-04-14, 10:38
Seastrand hv better interior material lah, maybe all will be well when things are put together.
Now still under construction mah

Noexit
08-04-14, 11:01
Hoping watercolour doesn't have a better fence than seastrand. Else the condo will start to look cheaper than an EC.

When i bought my unit, i asked the agent on the type of fence and he said will be close to model....said to trust FEO, they will definitely put quality products...

this is the quality!!!!!!! :banghead:

i am hoping the rest of the condo leaves up to expectation

Check out for 8 courtyard also by far east top soon .is simalar with seastrand the fencing but the have light in between the fence .

pun.siu
08-04-14, 11:39
Seastrand hv better interior material lah, maybe all will be well when things are put together.
Now still under construction mah

Agree ! I noticed there are projects using the same fencing but they look nice with plants on them....

Let's have faith that it's going to be beautiful once it's TOP

Thinkbig
08-04-14, 22:19
What is the name of the trees that's being planted in our compound? They've started to plant trees around the towers :)

Handsome R
09-04-14, 18:13
1) Another safety railing install after the fencing, infont of car park.:jump-for-joy:

2) beautify the fencing with small plant. :millie:

nanapindi
09-04-14, 20:10
1) Another safety railing install after the fencing, infont of car park.:jump-for-joy:

2) beautify the fencing with small plant. :millie:

Looking better phew!:cheers3:

iwantgizmos
09-04-14, 23:38
Looking better phew!:cheers3:

Nice nice. Must have faith in FEO.

Goodo
12-04-14, 21:27
Gotten another round of payment ... 2 more to TOP ...

JJseastrand
13-04-14, 14:30
Took two photos via iPhone last night when we drove past Eight Courtyards at Yishun. Some corridor lights were up. No residents yet.

Same kind of fencing as Seastrand. But in terms of security outlook it looks so much worse than Seastrand. Looks like anybody can climb n jump over the fence easily and get to the first house directly behind it.

Trying to post the pics via 'Manage Attachments' but seem unable to. Not sure how...

nanapindi
14-04-14, 08:26
Took two photos via iPhone last night when we drove past Eight Courtyards at Yishun. Some corridor lights were up. No residents yet.

Same kind of fencing as Seastrand. But in terms of security outlook it looks so much worse than Seastrand. Looks like anybody can climb n jump over the fence easily and get to the first house directly behind it.

Trying to post the pics via 'Manage Attachments' but seem unable to. Not sure how...

try using photobucket..i couldn't upload directly as well. This type of fence is flimsy

Thinkbig
14-04-14, 12:38
Hi guys I took some photos yesterday. Can see the carpark - jogging track (in the making) etc. Cant wait for it to be completed!

Uploaded in FB instead as I cant upload here.

https://www.facebook.com/seastrandresidents

You can also upload your photos there

Enjoy!

jupp jupp
14-04-14, 13:28
Don't like the fencing!! Only see this type used around schools not homes. Even belysa has built some concrete walls.

Thinkbig
14-04-14, 13:39
Really cheapo fencing. Yesterday my 7 year old son tried climbing it and if I didnt stop him, he would have climbed over it E A S I L Y.

The question is : What can we do now with regards to the fencing?

JJseastrand
14-04-14, 21:18
Trying again to show you all the fencing around Eight Courtyards at Yishun.

Let's see if it works...

jupp jupp
14-04-14, 21:50
Seastrand's fencing simply looks like an upgraded version of that but nonetheless factory-like and ugly! Since the workers are still around, maybe something can be done about it. It really looks like a temporary fencing though

samtcw
14-04-14, 22:17
the whole development project costs approximately S$110m to build yet they put a cheap and wobbly fencing with irregular height around it. One of the horrible designs i seen so far fr Frasers and FarEast development :doh:

cornycow
14-04-14, 22:35
let's gather some owners' feedback and submit a query to far east/frasers?

pun.siu
15-04-14, 12:01
let's gather some owners' feedback and submit a query to far east/frasers?

Agree. If there is a chance to improve the fencing we should do it !

'Uncle' Lim
16-04-14, 08:02
Agree. If there is a chance to improve the fencing we should do it !

Guess we can give it a try...

jin32
16-04-14, 10:17
should we give it more time for the fence to take shape, or collectively write in and ask them what will happen to the fencing? :beats-me-man:

samtcw
17-04-14, 08:47
Just to quote what they have told me when i wrote to them during 16 Feb this year to express my displeasure about the fencing :-

"Thank you for your feedback below.
We have referred your feedback to the Project in-charge.
Kindly allow us to look into this and we will update you as soon as possible.Thank you very much and have a nice day."

No reply from them till now.:mad:

Thinkbig
17-04-14, 09:01
Thanks Sam. Maybe know what's the email address u sent it to? If we each send an email that may help a bit knowing many are unhappy?

iridrium
17-04-14, 10:20
I thought what is the big deal about the fencing until I took a look at the photos.

I totally agree that the fence are just a notch better than those green wired fence. And if nobody tells me it is a condominium, it would think it is fencing for the factory or high class workers dormitory.

Not to rub salt, but owners should write in and complain.

NO_7
17-04-14, 10:28
Saw woodhaven n notice the concrete fencing is also not high. Greenwich is on top of the shops so no such issue.
I suppose trees will be planted all round to form as a barrier.

Good house
17-04-14, 12:10
Hi neighbours,

After looking at how some of u feel, I observed something which I would like to share with you from a third party point of view.

Yes, when I first saw your fence, I was a bit surprize why wire mesh fence was used?

As I look closer on the picture and physically inspect at the site, it occurred to me that you Hv something better than a pattern solid wall fence.

I think You are given a green belt landscape barrier fence with high metal fence outside, low metal fence inside and landscape garden in between

This, in my opinion is a more complex fencing solution than just a pattern solid wall. It is a statement that SS has the land/resourse to build/maintain a green belt landscape barrier fence.

Just my humble opinion :)

garychang
17-04-14, 13:25
yup... i prefer the greenery natural feel of the fence which likely will have Creeper plants and small trees decorating it... like waterview at Tamp ave 10.
and then if crime rate ups, we can electrify the metal fence... woo hoo!
what can concrete do?
Concrete walls make condos look like 1999 ones...

nanapindi
17-04-14, 16:00
Thanks Sam. Maybe know what's the email address u sent it to? If we each send an email that may help a bit knowing many are unhappy?

I got the exact same reply when I wrote to them

nanapindi
17-04-14, 16:13
[QUOTE=garychang;473825]yup... i prefer the greenery natural feel of the fence which likely will have Creeper plants and small trees decorating it... like waterview at Tamp ave 10.
and then if crime rate ups, we can electrify the metal fence... woo hoo!
what can concrete do?
Concrete walls make condos look like 1999 ones...[/

Have you guys gone down to see the actual site?..it is not a matter of concrete or greenery but this is a matter of cheap quality fence. Seastrand was more expensive than other developments and yet they are cutting corners. The fence is low at some parts and it is easy for someone to jump over- I have seen some developments with similar fence and the creepers only cover small parts of the fence. It is not green at all.

samtcw
18-04-14, 11:18
it looks like a dormitory with the wire fences around it. If u look at the projects by architect Ong&Ong, the fences should resemble like OLA residences and is close to the seastrand model. The wire fences even with the greenery doesnt really give an aesthetic appeal to e surrounding.:simmering:

jupp jupp
18-04-14, 14:26
We are being charged like 400k more than all the neighboring condos, with no sea view, and sizes so small and now give us this kind of quality. People pay so much for something they should be happy with what they are buying. Or even ecstatic to say the least.

pun.siu
18-04-14, 15:08
We are being charged like 400k more than all the neighboring condos, with no sea view, and sizes so small and now give us this kind of quality. People pay so much for something they should be happy with what they are buying. Or even ecstatic to say the least.

400k more than neighboring condos?

iwantgizmos
18-04-14, 22:54
it looks like a dormitory with the wire fences around it. If u look at the projects by architect Ong&Ong, the fences should resemble like OLA residences and is close to the seastrand model. The wire fences even with the greenery doesnt really give an aesthetic appeal to e surrounding.:simmering:

True, same here. I was expecting something like this picture attached:simmering:.

nanapindi
19-04-14, 13:12
Before I purchased the unit, I asked the agent on the perimeter fence. The agent told me it will be similar to the model and not to worry, this is a feo project and they will not compromise on quality

The reality is the model designs always look better than the actual condo. However, as this is a FEO project, I expected some level of standard plus this was comparatively a more expensive project than those in the vicinity

To me the facade plays an important part in the value of the condo. Having cheap fence makes the condo looks cheap. .

Really hope the interior quality is not compromised.

Yuki
19-04-14, 13:19
Seastrand's fencing simply looks like an upgraded version of that but nonetheless factory-like and ugly! Since the workers are still around, maybe something can be done about it. It really looks like a temporary fencing though
Can anyone post how the fence looks like?

I Really like the interiors of seastrend but too bad I missed the boat.

pun.siu
19-04-14, 13:38
Before I purchased the unit, I asked the agent on the perimeter fence. The agent told me it will be similar to the model and not to worry, this is a feo project and they will not compromise on quality

The reality is the model designs always look better than the actual condo. However, as this is a FEO project, I expected some level of standard plus this was comparatively a more expensive project than those in the vicinity

To me the facade plays an important part in the value of the condo. Having cheap fence makes the condo looks cheap. .

Really hope the interior quality is not compromised.

Estuary Yishun residents complained about the fences too..

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=9003&page=300

But they are still living with it ....

jupp jupp
19-04-14, 14:16
400k more than neighboring condos?

Comparing the 3 bedrm, seastrand sells at 1.1-1.2 mil where as the vicinity condos can get it at around 800 k. Seastrand is the first to launch therefore they sold at high prices.

I seriously don't mind such fencing to showcase the landscape greenery, but they don't have to use such flimsy cheap quality, they can use some beautiful iron rods to surround the houses, also can showcase the landscape inside.

The fence really spoils the whole look of the building. And it brings down the value of the house.

LO
19-04-14, 15:32
I too am kind of disturbed by the fencing. Surely someone from Far East is in the know of this forum. Will any organisation allow such a flaw mare their reputation? This is nowhere premium nor luxurious in my opinion. This is also in no way similar to the fencing represented by the model, except for the primary function of creating a boundary, albeit a flimsy one. If the fencing is not as aesthetically pleasing as the one shown at the model and is not sufficient to act as a good barrier (due it's low height) what are we signing for on the dotted line really? Let's just hope that we are over assuming and that Far East will deliver what they represented. I truly thought that the fencing is a temporary one when I first saw it.

samtcw
19-04-14, 21:04
Can anyone post how the fence looks like?

I Really like the interiors of seastrend but too bad I missed the boat.

Here is e model

Yuki
19-04-14, 23:07
Here is e model

The fence shown in the model looks ok lei.

FEO has used the weird cheap looking wire mesh fence instead when they constructed the actual condo? :doh:

So what you see is not what you get. How are the buyers protected from this kind of cheap tatics?!

'Uncle' Lim
20-04-14, 08:59
I can't agree more. The fence is very different from the model. Very very dissapointing!

nanapindi
20-04-14, 14:22
The fence shown in the model looks ok lei.

FEO has used the weird cheap looking wire mesh fence instead when they constructed the actual condo? :doh:

So what you see is not what you get. How are the buyers protected from this kind of cheap tatics?!

Not sure- it is common buyer pain nowadays if you read this forum. Maybe need to call CASE for advice or write to Forum :confused::confused:

nanapindi
20-04-14, 15:04

adelalam
20-04-14, 22:42
Hi future fellow neighbours, I've been reading your posts on the fencing and I cannot agree enough with you on how flimsy and cheap the current wire fencing looks!

To add on, the fencing is of irregular height and looks completely different from the model at the show flat! I am sorry to say this but after checking out Belysa's fencing or rather concrete walls, I am thoroughly disappointed at how much better it looks (plus it is an EC) :jaw-dropping:

Are we able to write into FEO or something? I hope we can do something about it now before we start collecting our keys......... :scared-5:

MoneyLand
21-04-14, 10:58
All of us should write in to Far East , not just complaining at the forum.

Maybe those better in writing can draft a standard complaining letter and we all copy , sign and mail it to FEO?

Maison2014
21-04-14, 17:08
All of us should write in to Far East , not just complaining at the forum.

Maybe those better in writing can draft a standard complaining letter and we all copy , sign and mail it to FEO?

Totally agree. Standardize a letter template then all of us can send to FEO

Maison2014
21-04-14, 23:25
Call to the hotline to complain then write in to FEO HQ & cc to CEA,URA and media about it!:simmering:

jupp jupp
22-04-14, 03:24
Went to downtown east and saw that it is the same wire mesh used, to cover their Costa sand chalet area. :jaw-dropping: But even dte will be revamping the whole place soon. This wire mesh idea is really old and awful. Maybe we can ask first if there a chance of the fence ever becoming like the model? Or is it already in its finished work?

Maison2014
22-04-14, 08:41
Went to downtown east and saw that it is the same wire mesh used, to cover their Costa sand chalet area. :jaw-dropping: But even dte will be revamping the whole place soon. This wire mesh idea is really old and awful. Maybe we can ask first if there a chance of the fence ever becoming like the model? Or is it already in its finished work?

Confirmed its a finished work. If no one complain , then the developer won't change the fencing..the more I look the more look like prison fencing!!!! Totally unacceptable. :tsk-tsk:

nanapindi
22-04-14, 09:02
You can try to give a shot writing to: [email protected]
or call the FEO Concierge service: 6220 8181

Handsome R
22-04-14, 11:49
http://s101.photobucket.com/user/seastrandcondo/library/Mobile%20Uploads

Maison2014
22-04-14, 12:19
You can try to give a shot writing to: [email protected]
or call the FEO Concierge service: 6220 8181

I called and the FEO customer service told that they will plant some green bush over the mesh wired fencing n d concrete .wont see that obvious! I told her that we paid so much and yet get such fencing ..it's so unacceptable! :simmering:

Noexit
22-04-14, 14:16
I called and the FEO customer service told that they will plant some green bush over the mesh wired fencing n d concrete .wont see that obvious! I told her that we paid so much and yet get such fencing ..it's so unacceptable! :simmering:

I think they hardly can change anything just accept in when the green bush is grow it will not look ugly nowadays lot of project all use this fencing . And everyone pay a lot for property . No project is perfect . They will touch up with plant just see the final work done u might like it .

Maison2014
22-04-14, 14:32
I think they hardly can change anything just accept in when the green bush is grow it will not look ugly nowadays lot of project all use this fencing . And everyone pay a lot for property . No project is perfect . They will touch up with plant just see the final work done u might like it .

If didn't turn out what we expect to be then complain again??

Noexit
22-04-14, 15:04
If didn't turn out what we expect to be then complain again??

Even you complaint they don't do anything you cannot do anything . They will try their best what I feel . If they turn out not your expecting they tell yourself next time when buy their project again or next time ask them to write in the agreement before you buy . But I feel like it will look ok . Like estuary in Yishun also have this fencing after top the green plant grow look not that bad . The most important is the the interior work in your unit they provided because we stay not the exterior work . Exterior can be touch up

jupp jupp
22-04-14, 17:56
It should look at least 50% somewhat similar to the model. But it is 100% completely different. How are they going to explain this? This is blatantly lying to the consumer. Like you buy apple, they give orange. Oh, just for illustration purposes? The model had no wire mesh at all. It looked so perfect. But they failed to deliver.

Handsome R
23-04-14, 17:37
100% FULLY SOLD !!!

Good house
23-04-14, 19:02
Finally, all sold. Congratulation

LO
23-04-14, 20:26
http://s101.photobucket.com/user/seastrandcondo/library/Mobile%20Uploads

Thanks for the nice photo update. Let's not dampen our excitement with the fencing issue. SS looks good.

samtcw
23-04-14, 21:17
Developer has indemnified themselves against any claim and dispute. It stated in the undertaking letter clause 3 when we signed in our option to purchase:-

" any pictorial representation of items to be provided by the developer in the sales brochures, flyers, leaflets, building models may not be identical to the actual items i.e colour ,design and brand may vary from the pictorial representation/representation"

Nevertheless, as an investor or home owner, we should write in again to the developer ( to the correct person) with regard to the design of the exterior fence which has deviated from the model.

Majority of us have expressed great disappointment on the slipshod job by 2 reputable developers. In fact i would say that many of the projects under FEO are pretty nice with green landscape and well designed exterior fence as well as the interior design. e.g 99 years leasehold Silversea which going to be TOP soon. It has already set the precedent. So the expectation is naturally pretty high for what they have promised on their delivery. :tsk-tsk:

Yuki
23-04-14, 23:56
Developer has indemnified themselves against any claim and dispute. It stated in the undertaking letter clause 3 when we signed in our option to purchase:-

" any pictorial representation of items to be provided by the developer in the sales brochures, flyers, leaflets, building models may not be identical to the actual items i.e colour ,design and brand may vary from the pictorial representation/representation"

Nevertheless, as an investor or home owner, we should write in again to the developer ( to the correct person) with regard to the design of the exterior fence which has deviated from the model.

Majority of us have expressed great disappointment on the slipshod job by 2 reputable developers. In fact i would say that many of the projects under FEO are pretty nice with green landscape and well designed exterior fence as well as the interior design. e.g 99 years leasehold Silversea which going to be TOP soon. It has already set the precedent. So the expectation is naturally pretty high for what they have promised on their delivery. :tsk-tsk:

I honestly feel they are cutting corners cos of the general bad property climate.

Honestly, the genuine homeowners always suffer due to spectators causing the property prices to soar, n the developers get more greedy n then bid the land so high.

Now the homeowners have to content with poor quality, substandard materials , smaller condos n higher prices!! :tongue3:

Though I m not vested in SS, I empathize with the owners.

minority
24-04-14, 08:50
Far East. what do you expect?

DMCK
24-04-14, 09:28
Far East. what do you expect?

expect? mind sharing about far east?

Komo
24-04-14, 13:05
fence thingy may also be something encouraged by BCA on going green so discourage concrete wall and encourage other rubbish like planter box and balcony

nanapindi
25-04-14, 00:07
fence thingy may also be something encouraged by BCA on going green so discourage concrete wall and encourage other rubbish like planter box and balcony

Don't think there anything green about the fence other than FEO profits are in the green.

Maison2014
25-04-14, 01:02
I'm still waiting for the FEO project executive to call back. The last call I received was Wednesday afternoon and that girl said will call back:mad::mad:

jupp jupp
25-04-14, 13:09
Yes go green with the fence, but don't have to be so cheapskate and use this kind of inferior material that looks like it can be easily sawed through. Everybody uses it now because it is cheap! Can cut cost. Simply did not expect top brands to follow suit.

Thinkbig
25-04-14, 14:18
I'm still waiting for the FEO project executive to call back. The last call I received was Wednesday afternoon and that girl said will call back:mad::mad:

Same here for my wife. She called and they promised to call back but nothing.

Thinkbig
25-04-14, 14:19
Yes go green with the fence, but don't have to be so cheapskate and use this kind of inferior material that looks like it can be easily sawed through. Everybody uses it now because it is cheap! Can cut cost. Simply did not expect top brands to follow suit.

Just saw Innova JC's fence. Similar to what FEO is doing to Seastrand.

Well done :doh:

Handsome R
01-05-14, 09:49
Anyone got reply from FEO??

nanapindi
01-05-14, 10:41
Anyone got reply from FEO??
No news from them

adelalam
04-05-14, 22:45
No news from them

I'm not surprised. I think it would be best if we could send through a formal query to check in on the fencing on behalf of all the owners to check in on the fencing? Also did anyone spot the different shade of paint (looks brownish to me) in the stacks behind the towers facing the main road?

jupp jupp
05-05-14, 14:27
The plants look yellow and are dropping off. Bring in some Fresh plants pls. :tsk-tsk: