PDA

View Full Version : Belysa

bargain hunter
19-05-11, 08:43
At least two new residential projects will be rolled out this week - Belysa, an executive condo project in Pasir Ris, and Terrasse, a private condo development in Hougang. Both projects have 99-year leasehold tenure.
While units in recent EC projects start from two-bedroom apartments, NTUC Choice Homes and Chip Eng Seng Corporation unit CEL Development are developing only three and four bedroom units at Belysa, their 315-unit EC project at Pasir Ris Drive 1/Elias Road - to promote three- generation family living.
The average price will be $670 per square foot for buyers who opt for the normal progressive payment scheme. Developers of EC projects are allowed to offer the deferred payment scheme and buyers who choose this payment route for Belysa will pay an additional 2 per cent on the price.
ECs are a hybrid of public and private housing with initial buyer eligibility and resale restrictions, which are completely lifted 10 years after the completion of an EC project. There is a $10,000 monthly household income cap for those buying ECs from a developer. Developers must set aside at least 95 per cent of units in the first month of launch for first-time home buyers. Qualifying first- time home buyers will enjoy a $30,000 CPF Housing Grant.
At Belysa, which means illumination in Swedish, a three-bedroom compact unit starts from 829 sq ft and is priced from $574,000. A four-bedroom apartment of 1,335 sq ft is priced from $882,000. The most expensive unit in the development, a four-bedroom (suite) unit, costs $952,000.
The project comprises a 16-storey block and two 18-storey blocks. A seasoned property consultant described the project's $670 psf average price as within his expectation, given that the project does not include small units, which can be sold for a higher psf price.

devilplate
19-05-11, 09:09
go for it. excellent pricing.

if lose $, others like NV or Livia will be far worse:D

kingkong1984
19-05-11, 10:35
want to buy also cannot leh

latour
19-05-11, 10:51

Totally agree... no 2 bedrooms or smaller, the pricing looks good. Livia is already asking above $900psf.

devilplate
19-05-11, 11:14
Totally agree... no 2 bedrooms or smaller, the pricing looks good. Livia is already asking above $900psf.

the site plan is excellent too!

eligible to buy....go for it....:D

linchong84
19-05-11, 14:59

If I earn below 8k, I will choose to buy the BTO beside Pasir Ris MRT station/White Sands that is launching this same month.

If I earn betw 8k-10k, I will be scratching my head wondering whether MND will increase the BTO ceiling to 10k or not. So I might wait and see.

If I earn above 10k, can see, can touch, cannot buy.

Like that how?:beats-me-man:

linchong84
19-05-11, 15:03

If belysa really 670psf average, then livia owners will stress liao.. Very stress, maybe reach their peak liao..

hopeful
19-05-11, 15:31
If I earn below 8k, I will choose to buy the BTO beside Pasir Ris MRT station/White Sands that is launching this same month.

If I earn betw 8k-10k, I will be scratching my head wondering whether MND will increase the BTO ceiling to 10k or not. So I might wait and see.

If I earn above 10k, can see, can touch, cannot buy.

Like that how? :beats-me-man:

very easy, ask your boss for salary cut to below $10000.
The maximum of $10k salary, how is salary calculated?
last drawn salary if still working?
average salary for last 10 months?
salary excluding bonus?

devilplate
19-05-11, 15:34
If belysa really 670psf average, then livia owners will stress liao.. Very stress, maybe reach their peak liao..
We all got 5yrs to repent

linchong84
19-05-11, 15:50
We all got 5yrs to repent

NTUC is govt-owned right? :scared-4: How come they will price so low even though their neighbours are touching 900psf.. Out to sabo loh.. Now buy properties must really choose properly.. Not only must choose near MRT, near water, must also make sure choose one that won't be near EC, if not kena sabo badly..

Seriously i feel even if they sell 700+psf avg will still sell-out easily.. developer is doing charity..

hopeful
19-05-11, 15:52
NTUC is govt-owned right? :scared-4: How come they will price so low even though their neighbours are touching 900psf.. Out to sabo loh.. Now buy properties must really choose properly.. Not only must choose near MRT, near water, must also make sure choose one that won't be near EC, if not kena sabo badly..

Seriously i feel even if they sell 700+psf avg will still sell-out easily.. developer is doing charity.. MBT really have difficult job. Price very low, people also complain. Price very high, people also complain. I tell you what, I buy Belysa and sell you at 900psf ok. so you won't complain.

linchong84
19-05-11, 16:00
MBT really have difficult job. Price very low, people also complain. Price very high, people also complain. I tell you what, I buy Belysa and sell you at 900psf ok. so you won't complain.

It's all about self-interest. When you cant enjoy something that the govt gives, you will complain about it, while another group will rejoice over it. Just like the selfish grp of 8-10k people who keep on bang table want the BTO ceiling to increase. If really raised, they will be happy but a lot of people will be unhappy. It all depends on which side you are on, whether you benefit from it or not.

proud owner
19-05-11, 16:04
it says 3-4 bedrooms

what are the unit sizes ?

linchong84
19-05-11, 16:09
it says 3-4 bedrooms

what are the unit sizes ?

From 829sqft onwards.

proud owner
19-05-11, 16:11
From 829sqft onwards.

wapiang ... still MM EC ?

ok lah at least this one the psf is low

linchong84
19-05-11, 16:12

572k for 3 bedder.. you cant find anywhere else in singapore liao.. haha..

devilplate
19-05-11, 16:16

Worrying sign rite? Developer scared ppl cannot afford so cut the size to lower down quantum to 5xxk

Correction is coming.....:hell-hath-no-fury:

devilplate
19-05-11, 16:18
572k for 3 bedder.. you cant find anywhere else in singapore liao.. haha..
So which means ocr decent sized 3bedder shd only worth 6xx-7xxk to b in line wif affordibility?

Crash is coming...hang on guys:hell-hath-no-fury:

proud owner
19-05-11, 16:18
Worrying sign rite? Developer scared ppl cannot afford so cut the size to lower down quantum to 5xxk

Correction is coming.....:hell-hath-no-fury:

who is the developer?

maybe kana pressured by authority to lower psf ?

hopeful
19-05-11, 16:22
572k for 3 bedder.. you cant find anywhere else in singapore liao.. haha.. wah, you singaporeans are so lucky....now cannot complain citizen and pr no difference.

amk
19-05-11, 16:47

devil bro, I notice u getting more bearish nowadays ;)

for a very selfish reason I want it to crash too haha ;)

devilplate
19-05-11, 16:51
devil bro, I notice u getting more bearish nowadays ;)

for a very selfish reason I want it to crash too haha ;)
Ya....especially after ge....from neutral to slight bearish now....

sgpprop
19-05-11, 18:13
Long & short is ec are 20% to the discount of market price.. Benchmark for tis is not Livia . Benchmark use oasis Elias as this is a jv between ntuc fair price and chip eng seng. Developer took aong while to sell oasis at below 700 psf. Afterall still a goodcatch for this as location is better than oasis

Seriously i feel even if they sell 700+psf avg will still sell-out easily.. developer is doing charity..

phantom_opera
19-05-11, 18:15

Ulu Pasir Ris EC further away from MRT selling below 700psf ok right? Livia owners all bought below that price ... what stress are u talking about?!

The Bedok Central plot by CAPL is coming up, let's see what psf they are asking to better judge the market sentiment ... a bit of correction will be healthy.

HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes.

Not vested.

linchong84
19-05-11, 18:26
Ulu Pasir Ris EC further away from MRT selling below 700psf ok right? Livia owners all bought below that price ... what stress are u talking about?!

The Bedok Central plot by CAPL is coming up, let's see what psf they are asking to better judge the market sentiment ... a bit of correction will be healthy.

HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes.

Not vested.

So what if they bought below 700psf.. You buy property to make big money or to breakeven? Right now their price is touching 900, but dunno whether will be affected by this or not, so why wun stress.. OCR won't crash, but maybe no more bull.. Crash will only happen when there's external shock, by then most people are taken by surprise and react too late..

phantom_opera
19-05-11, 18:30
So what if they bought below 700psf.. You buy property to make big money or to breakeven? Right now their price is touching 900, but dunno whether will be affected by this or not, so why wun stress.. OCR won't crash, but maybe no more bull.. Crash will only happen when there's external shock, by then most people are taken by surprise and react too late..

As I said, HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes ....a correction of 10% is healthy. Crash = beyond 20%.

What can you do to crash rental yield other than in a recession?? 3r HDB in Bedok central can easily fetch rental of 2k per month. Ulu Beijing 4th ring is selling 1000psf ....

linchong84
19-05-11, 18:37
As I said, HDB/OCR will not crash unless rental yield crashes ....a correction of 10% is healthy. Crash = beyond 20%.

What can you do to crash rental yield other than in a recession?? 3r HDB in Bedok central can easily fetch rental of 2k per month. Ulu Beijing 4th ring is selling 1000psf ....

I never say will crash lah.. But if not much upward potential, will still want to hold meh.. Hold and wait for it to be corrected?

phantom_opera
19-05-11, 18:38
I never say will crash lah.. But if not much upward potential, will still want to hold meh.. Hold and wait for it to be corrected?

U forgot about rental, as long as Livia owners can rent out even at 3% yield, it is better than sucker 1% FD Rate. People keep saying interest rate is going up soon ... I bet the opposite.

To really moderate the property market, only the following will work:

1. Increase CPF OA to peg to rental yield or inflation rate. This will discourage people from pumping CPF $$ into properties.

2. For families living in HDB with family income < 10k, government will give extra 1.5% on top of FD rate for deposit up to 200k only.

3. Offer alternate, safe investment instrument that can fight inflation yet guaranteed by the government such as TIPS (inflation protected)

linchong84
19-05-11, 18:42
Long & short is ec are 20% to the discount of market price.. Benchmark for tis is not Livia . Benchmark use oasis Elias as this is a jv between ntuc fair price and chip eng seng. Developer took aong while to sell oasis at below 700 psf. Afterall still a goodcatch for this as location is better than oasis

Oasis is special.. It's famous for being 'surrounded' by HDB, that's why it call itself oasis.. That's the reason why it can't sell well.. I guess benchmark will be livia, ris grandeur.. Prior jan 11, the 20% discount maybe make sense.. Since the ssd was out, the gap betw pte and ec closed a little.. Esp for hdb upgraders who just want to upgrade, u think they will be bothered much by mop? Cheater govt keep on try to close gap..

linchong84
19-05-11, 18:57
U forgot about rental, as long as Livia owners can rent out even at 3% yield, it is better than sucker 1% FD Rate. People keep saying interest rate is going up soon ... I bet the opposite.

To really moderate the property market, only the following will work:

1. Increase CPF OA to peg to rental yield or inflation rate. This will discourage people from pumping CPF $$ into properties.

2. For families living in HDB with family income < 10k, government will give extra 1.5% on top of FD rate for deposit up to 200k only.

3. Offer alternate, safe investment instrument that can fight inflation yet guaranteed by the government such as TIPS (inflation protected)

1. Cpf is useless cos they keep on increase the withdrawal age and minimum sum thing.. That's why people want to use it to buy house, so that they can realise that sum of 'invisible' money.. Even if u peg it to inflation rate, it won't have much impact cos it is too invisible for people to be motivated to keep them.. U use it to buy property at least u can touch it, use it, enjoy it..

2. There are many people in singapore who are <10k, this move might cost the govt a lot of money.. And it doesn't make sense for govt to encourage people to save so much cos gdp will be affected.. U imagine everybody want to keep money in bank, like that the economy will collapse.. Besides, this grp of people buy house to stay and most prob got 1 or 2 properties only, they are not into flipping or property investment.. They need a house to stay, they will buy a house, suck thumb one..

3. Will cost govt a lot of money.. End up they no money get from who? So no pt put money into our left pocket, and take out from our right pocket..

sh
19-05-11, 19:17
very easy, ask your boss for salary cut to below $10000.
The maximum of $10k salary, how is salary calculated?
last drawn salary if still working?
average salary for last 10 months?
salary excluding bonus?

I had ex-colleague who asked to work 1/2 time, so salary is cut in half to qualify for HDB:beats-me-man:

kingkong1984
19-05-11, 21:15
So which means ocr decent sized 3bedder shd only worth 6xx-7xxk to b in line wif affordibility?

More and more e,c.s easy cooling units.

Beware the ride!

kane
19-05-11, 21:53
the smallest 3 bedder is going for $692psf. So say for the decent units, you would be expecting it to sell for about the mid-$700 region. Given that Buangkok EC was selling around that to $800 region, I think Belya is just about priced to its EC peers. But Livia and NV neighbours will sweat a bit, if nothing goes wrong, Belya's price has a chance of catching up with its neighbours 5 years from TOP.

Komo
20-05-11, 06:59
wah, you singaporeans are so lucky....now cannot complain citizen and pr no difference.
Foreigners are more lucky.

hovivi
20-05-11, 08:20
This project is by NTUC

They r not for profit

They role is to try to "regulate" housing prices.

20-05-11, 08:42
Then how about trevista??

This project is by NTUC

They r not for profit

They role is to try to "regulate" housing prices.

Kengar
20-05-11, 09:44
Is this showflat and Seastrand open for public viewing? This week seems to be a Pasir Ris Condo week.. :D

sgpprop
20-05-11, 10:19
One thing for sure floodgates of pr n ft opening upagain no that we r in the post-election era haha whoever that manage to buy ec at below 700 psf and quality condo by good developers at below 900psf it's still gonna b a steal.
Is this showflat and Seastrand open for public viewing? This week seems to be a Pasir Ris Condo week.. :D

desquire
20-05-11, 10:30
Yup this weekend time to attack PR. If i am not wrong I got the pamphlet last about its lauch last week (Seafront if i am not wrong)

Soon when the dust have settled down at PR, Tampines will be next with a few EC to be put up soon. Not forgetting the DBSS (almost ready to go!):D

As i was going up the PIE over from Eunos towards Changi Airport, I saw FEO new condo site. Wonder which condo that is... Huge signs!!!:p

desquire
20-05-11, 10:30
Yup this weekend time to attack PR. If i am not wrong I got the pamphlet last about its lauch last week (Seafront if i am not wrong)

Soon when the dust have settled down at PR, Tampines will be next with a few EC to be put up soon. Not forgetting the DBSS (almost ready to go!):D

As i was going up the PIE over from Eunos towards Changi Airport, I saw FEO new condo site. Wonder which condo that is... Huge signs!!!:p

slaygay
20-05-11, 13:26
Any reviews from ppl who visited the showroom?

From homestayer point of view pls.

hopeful
20-05-11, 13:49
Any reviews from ppl who visited the showroom?

From homestayer point of view pls.

slaygay, where is your friend slaylesbian?

marktkt22
21-05-11, 12:25
What the criteria for ec, any income ceiling, can pte ppty owner buy ec ?

kingkong1984
21-05-11, 13:02
Go ask ur agent or visit HDB web site.

lafemme
25-05-11, 12:48
the price for this is so tempting.... why is it i dun qualify..... sigh.

bargain hunter
25-05-11, 13:19
how many sold liao? today hot hot balloting? :)

the price for this is so tempting.... why is it i dun qualify..... sigh.

dtrax
25-05-11, 13:35
According to my friend who booked a unit, more than 50% sold (I assume is total units) for first timers and there are still hordes of 2nd timers interested to buy :eek:

gap969
25-05-11, 14:20
Friend of mine booked a high floor 3 bedder @ $750K

But size 1055sq ft :doh:

$710 psf :D

gap969
25-05-11, 14:38
Friend of mine booked a high floor 3 bedder @ $755K

But size 1033sq ft :doh:

$730 psf :D

Correction:)

latour
25-05-11, 14:47
Friend of mine booked a high floor 3 bedder @ $750K

But size 1055sq ft :doh:

$710 psf :D

3 bedder, is it those dual keys type unit? When TOP can rent out part of the unit for $1k cheap cheap, still can stay and earn rental income, and put those small units around the areas in deep trouble... tats the attractive part of this project, haha.

gap969
25-05-11, 15:39
Nope not dual key unit

linchong84
25-05-11, 18:39
high floor, pool view, 730psf.. ok leh very cheap.. no good meh?

chuash
25-05-11, 23:05
3 bedder, is it those dual keys type unit? When TOP can rent out part of the unit for $1k cheap cheap, still can stay and earn rental income, and put those small units around the areas in deep trouble... tats the attractive part of this project, haha.

Can rent out meh? 5 year MOP to follow like hdb?:confused:

linchong84
25-05-11, 23:19

Can rent out cos it's dual key. you stay one side, rent out the other side.

devilplate
26-05-11, 00:50
Rent out the studio as a room rental

bargain hunter
26-05-11, 08:44
As at 5pm yesterday, they had sold 147 of the total 315 units in the 99-year leasehold project, which was priced at $670 psf and comprises three- and four-bedroom units.
'There is a big market for EC units priced between $600,000 and $700,000,' said CB Richard Ellis executive director (residential) Joseph Tan. That is because the price gap between EC projects and 99-year suburban private condos has widened once again.

ysyap
26-05-11, 09:31
As at 5pm yesterday, they had sold 147 of the total 315 units in the 99-year leasehold project, which was priced at $670 psf and comprises three- and four-bedroom units.
'There is a big market for EC units priced between $600,000 and $700,000,' said CB Richard Ellis executive director (residential) Joseph Tan. That is because the price gap between EC projects and 99-year suburban private condos has widened once again.This is good news for middle class people but then its still appealing to a small number of middle class only because those units are pretty small 2 bedders. Don't think there's 3 bedders costing less than $700k? :D

bargain hunter
26-05-11, 09:33
Belysa ONLY has 3 and 4 bedders. No 2 bedders. there 3 bedders here which cost less than 700k.

This is good news for middle class people but then its still appealing to a small number of middle class only because those units are pretty small 2 bedders. Don't think there's 3 bedders costing less than $700k? :D

ysyap
26-05-11, 09:43
Belysa ONLY has 3 and 4 bedders. No 2 bedders. there 3 bedders here which cost less than 700k.Good to know... what's the floor size?

bargain hunter
26-05-11, 16:51
quite small at 10xx sq ft for 3 bedders i think. but rather efficient layout with no wastage. considering all the factors, good deal for first time home buyer i guess.

Good to know... what's the floor size?

linchong84
26-05-11, 17:11
quite small at 10xx sq ft for 3 bedders i think. but rather efficient layout with no wastage. considering all the factors, good deal for first time home buyer i guess.

They even have a 829sqft 3 bedder selling from 574k!

linchong84
26-05-11, 17:14
They even have a 829sqft 3 bedder selling from 574k!

For this 829, no frills at all.. No balcony, no planters, no bay windows, no yard, no sore room.. If u put in 30k grant, this will be selling from 544k! Considering livia 3 bedder already 1.1mil, this 829sqft sure can huat till nose bleed next time after MOP finishes..

yjcai
26-05-11, 20:58
facing directly at rubbish chute and power substation gg hf

linchong84
26-05-11, 21:12
facing directly at rubbish chute and power substation gg hf

I remembered they got 3 stacks.. only 1 will kena the chute.. dun choose that one loh..

azeoprop
14-06-11, 02:03
So the best option for those who can qualify for EC is to buy a dual key unit and rent out the studio portion of it while waiting for the 5 year period?

:beats-me-man:

kingkong1984
14-06-11, 02:56
For this 829, no frills at all.. No balcony, no planters, no bay windows, no yard, no sore room.. If u put in 30k grant, this will be selling from 544k! Considering livia 3 bedder already 1.1mil, this 829sqft sure can huat till nose bleed next time after MOP finishes..
The other one vomit blood later.

yjcai
15-06-11, 21:28
Have you guys saw the indicative price range of TAMPINES DBSS.
Hwahhh is not the word. Its fwahhh.

rockinsg
15-06-11, 21:46
Whats the obsession with mrt anyway.. why Tampines DBSS so expensive..
Especially don't understand ppl who buy 2 M condo near mrt care abt it...
Who want to travel with sweaty stinky people.. If buy 2M condo can sure buy a car.. or plain stupid?

kingkong1984
15-06-11, 21:49
Desperate to clear water view lor. If dbss with income ceiling of 10k can buy 880k 5 room hdb.... Hahaha, everything else seems cheap. Beware construction cost up by sim lian...

newbie11
15-06-11, 22:07
So the best option for those who can qualify for EC is to buy a dual key unit and rent out the studio portion of it while waiting for the 5 year period?

:beats-me-man:

can explain why possible to rent out studio within MOP? :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
15-06-11, 22:09
can explain why possible to rent out studio within MOP? :beats-me-man:

renting the studio out of a dual key unit is like renting a room out only. Same address. No restrictions right?

kingkong1984
16-06-11, 03:54
renting the studio out of a dual key unit is like renting a room out only. Same address. No restrictions right?
Nope. Same as renting a single room. Just that that comes with kitchen. Good or bad?

kokochom
30-06-11, 08:47
Belysa is 100% sold out.

radha08
30-06-11, 09:13
Belysa is 100% sold out.

omg many years ago pasir ris nobody want...times have changed...

linchong84
30-06-11, 09:14

This one different.. It's EC.. Got 30k grant for buyers.. And cheap cheap too..

kingkong1984
30-06-11, 09:18
Belysa is 100% sold out.

This is a 100% profitable buy for buyers. Expect at least 30% gain 5 yrs after TOP.

100%

linchong84
30-06-11, 09:25
This is a 100% profitable buy for buyers. Expect at least 30% gain 5 yrs after TOP.

100%

But got to say that owners who don't drive gotta take bus and it's a pain.. 8 years later, not many places in singapore needs to take bus anymore.. There's either MRT or LRT somewhere within 500m..

kingkong1984
30-06-11, 09:35
But got to say that owners who don't drive gotta take bus and it's a pain.. 8 years later, not many places in singapore needs to take bus anymore.. There's either MRT or LRT somewhere within 500m..

This kind of location, people likely to own cars and drive.

Cheaper units, add a car.

same same 850k range.

linchong84
30-06-11, 09:41
This kind of location, people likely to own cars and drive.

Cheaper units, add a car.

same same 850k range.

The wife and the kids will suffer too.. 1 x car is not the solution.. I think 8 years later when all the downtown lines, thomson line, south coast line is up, which ever condo that doesn't have MRT/LRT within 500m will not be attractive because they will be ranked at the very bottom in terms of convenience.. So whether Belysa is actually that good a buy also hard to say.. Demand might be very low.. Rental might be worse..

desquire
30-06-11, 10:03
Fastastico!! 100% in that short span of a time. Thumbs up to the developer. Fast, good and clean. Impressive! :tongue2:
:im-so-happy: :im-so-happy: :im-so-happy: :im-so-happy: :im-so-happy: :im-so-happy: :im-so-happy:

kokochom
30-06-11, 10:05

Many years ago, $ 700+ PSF can buy the FH landed houses there! ;)

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:07

tats many many years ago(places like CCK, serangoon, hougang, bukit panjang etc etc aso nobody wants too!:tongue3: )

....more recently is sengkang n latest is punggol ....sk now quite popular liao and punggol r getting there or rather yng couples r forced to stay there...hehe

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:10

r u SURE!?!?!?! 500m!!!!

if u wrote 1km, den at least quite true:tongue3:

kokochom
30-06-11, 10:13
The wife and the kids will suffer too.. 1 x car is not the solution.. I think 8 years later when all the downtown lines, thomson line, south coast line is up, which ever condo that doesn't have MRT/LRT within 500m will not be attractive because they will be ranked at the very bottom in terms of convenience.. So whether Belysa is actually that good a buy also hard to say.. Demand might be very low.. Rental might be worse..

In all things, there is always the pros & the cons.
On top of that, factor price & age into the equation.

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:14

not near MRT not tat bad.....but the problem is no supermarket/amenities nearby....

but den, livia, NV etc etc will help to push up or provide buffer la....belysa will be the last one to die or first to survive

i used to condemn flora condos like ferraria park when it was launched.....5xxpsf and lelong for quite sometime and casa merah launched after them was sold out pretty fast within few wks.....

but den look at ferraria park prices today!!!:o

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:17
Many years ago, $ 700+ PSF can buy the FH landed houses there! ;)

how many exact years u r toking about?

700psf is very ex for FH landed in pasir ris u noe for let say 2005(only 6yrs ago)

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:18

want MRT, only esparina EC got MRT but den aso 100% sold out....no fish prawn aso gd la

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:22
anyway its glad to noe tat buyers r SMART! Esparina is the top choice for EC recently and den followed by belysa;)

radha08
30-06-11, 10:47
hmm maybe many many moons from now they build mrt line connecting pasir ris to punngol and that runs thru drive 1 elias road stretch then all huat....:D

devilplate
30-06-11, 10:49
hmm maybe many many moons from now they build mrt line connecting pasir ris to punngol and that runs thru drive 1 elias road stretch then all huat....:D

wah...perhaps we r not able to see tat MOON

desquire
30-06-11, 10:58
Here in SG all also ppl whack. Near cemetary or hospital or haunted house:scared-3: also all ppl buy. Haha!:)

linchong84
30-06-11, 10:58
anyway its glad to noe tat buyers r SMART! Esparina is the top choice for EC recently and den followed by belysa;)

Most buyers bought belysa more for self-stay instead of investment.. So, convenience and amenities are very impt.. But belysa is 1.1km from the MRT and the elias mall is also a good 500-600m away.. So, for self-stay, it's the worst along with canopy, how can it be a top choice? Although it has been a long time since i taken a bus ride, but i still can remember how the bus arrival timing can be very screwed up.. So for belysa owners to locate in outskirts of OCR + having to take bus + long distance to amenities, it's not really fantastic to stay there..

The reason why it sold out so fast is because it only has around 310-320 units as compared to other ECs which have 500+ units.. None of the units have bad facing too.. And the people staying in the east are hungry judging by how badly the BTOs there oversubscribed as compared to the north, northeast or west.. And most importantly, Sim Lian helped them a lot with their DBSS pricing hahaha.. I think developers are not stupid one, this land is 260psf for a reason, and the reason is because there isn't much potential..

devilplate
30-06-11, 11:13
Most buyers bought belysa more for self-stay instead of investment.. So, convenience and amenities are very impt.. But belysa is 1.1km from the MRT and the elias mall is also a good 500-600m away.. So, for self-stay, it's the worst along with canopy, how can it be a top choice? Although it has been a long time since i taken a bus ride, but i still can remember how the bus arrival timing can be very screwed up.. So for belysa owners to locate in outskirts of OCR + having to take bus + long distance to amenities, it's not really fantastic to stay there..

The reason why it sold out so fast is because it only has around 310-320 units as compared to other ECs which have 500+ units.. None of the units have bad facing too.. And the people staying in the east are hungry judging by how badly the BTOs there oversubscribed as compared to the north, northeast or west.. And most importantly, Sim Lian helped them a lot with their DBSS pricing hahaha.. I think developers are not stupid one, this land is 260psf for a reason, and the reason is because there isn't much potential..

anyway, its too late....those who missed belysa...tats it liao....wait for next best EC....i dun tink hf any....hahaha

anyway, u tok so badly abt this area machiam u 'miss' the boat like dat.....u cant even apply for EC wat? hehe

livia jus nxt door, prices not coming down aso leh....

nxt cheapest condo will be subsale OE now....but can b tough to get below 800psf now....but if wait longer....850psf-900psf will be the norm for OE....shall see:D

radha08
30-06-11, 11:14
i stay at elias green i chose to stay there cos it used to be nice and quiet but now the way they building its going to be madness in years to come...pasir ris going to be one busy place....instead of belysa the should have built a mall or something like that white sands is not enough to cope

devilplate
30-06-11, 11:18
i stay at elias green i chose to stay there cos it used to be nice and quiet but now the way they building its going to be madness in years to come...pasir ris going to be one busy place....instead of belysa the should have built a mall or something like that white sands is not enough to cope

i seldom goto white sands....btw, white sands biz soso and not vy crowded leh....ppl staying in pasir ris will goto ikea,courts,giant(free parking) or goto tampines mall 1,2,3 or a small group will visit downtown east for movies, restaurants

and yes, u r so right....ur area is super sian...construction will be on going for next 10yrs or so....cdl got another 2plots haven launch rite?

seastrand tat side aso gona hf 3 more....wow....pasir ris become a pte enclave wif so many condos?!?!:scared-3:

radha08
30-06-11, 11:26
i seldom goto white sands....btw, white sands biz soso and not vy crowded leh....ppl staying in pasir ris will goto ikea,courts,giant(free parking) or goto tampines mall 1,2,3 or a small group will visit downtown east for movies, restaurants

and yes, u r so right....ur area is super sian...construction will be on going for next 10yrs or so....cdl got another 2plots haven launch rite?

seastrand tat side aso gona hf 3 more....wow....pasir ris become a pte enclave wif so many condos?!?!:scared-3:

white sands carpark always full...damm sianz...:beats-me-man: ...the smartest is sheng siong supermarket they open in elias mall...when all the condos open sre make tonnes of $$$

rockinsg
30-06-11, 11:29
I think EC near the downtown east would be better choice for whoever is eligible for EC..

devilplate
30-06-11, 11:30
I think EC near the downtown east would be better choice for whoever is eligible for EC..

u mean eastvale? i tink 10yo oredi...meaning everybody eligible liao

devilplate
30-06-11, 11:34
white sands carpark always full...damm sianz...:beats-me-man: ...the smartest is sheng siong supermarket they open in elias mall...when all the condos open sre make tonnes of $$$

almost every Mall in SG is full ....tampines despite having 1,2,3 always full during wkends

radha08
30-06-11, 11:48
almost every Mall in SG is full ....tampines despite having 1,2,3 always full during wkends

ya but can u imagine if they only had 1 mall....:doh:

devilplate
30-06-11, 11:51
ya but can u imagine if they only had 1 mall....:doh:

hehe...simei aso one Mall....got one Mall oredi gd la...better dun complain too much lor....got alternative downtown east(aso got NTUC, foodcourts,restaurants,cinema) lor but always full on sat evening too

radha08
30-06-11, 11:56
hehe...simei aso one Mall....got one Mall oredi gd la...better dun complain too much lor....got alternative downtown east(aso got NTUC, foodcourts,restaurants,cinema) lor but always full on sat evening too

ha ha i singaporean la...good also complain bad also complain...its in the blood...;)

kingkong1984
30-06-11, 12:05

self stay lah... ec u know? upgrade from HDB.

wife not working, kids studying, husband drive car. So what is troublesome?

MRT will have more and more lines. There will come a point in time that near MRT is just a small premium.

devilplate
30-06-11, 12:06

MRT will have more and more lines. There will come a point in time that near MRT is just a small premium.

only EW line will remain a premium:2cents:

kingkong1984
30-06-11, 12:26
only EW line will remain a premium:2cents:

agree... your 1 cent very good...

old junk is better than new pride.

It's all in the launch price,

Wise words from u :p

linchong84
30-06-11, 14:07
anyway, its too late....those who missed belysa...tats it liao....wait for next best EC....i dun tink hf any....hahaha

anyway, u tok so badly abt this area machiam u 'miss' the boat like dat.....u cant even apply for EC wat? hehe

livia jus nxt door, prices not coming down aso leh....

nxt cheapest condo will be subsale OE now....but can b tough to get below 800psf now....but if wait longer....850psf-900psf will be the norm for OE....shall see:D

haha i never talk it down out of soreness lah, even if they launch at 500psf i also cant buy.. i merely disagree that this ec is one of the best among those launched cos i feel it is very inaccessible to MRT and amenities as compared to the rest.. As for livia, i could have gotten it at 6xxpsf last time but in the end still dropped the idea after 4 visits to the showflat.. But ok lah, although the prices have upped almost 50%, but with an EC as neighbour, it's hard to get peace nights sleep when their MOP nearing the end..

Anyway the next pasir ris ec launch is somewhere very near to downtown east.. i thought it is definitely better than belysa's location but dunno will price at what level..

Agree that E-W line is the most solid.. jurong east, raffles place, city hall, paya lebar, changi.. All the present/future business centres are there..

radha08
30-06-11, 14:26
hmm...pasir ris recently newspaper came out article and picture of a big wild boar spotted in lor halus area....looks like its not scaring the crowds away....:D

linchong84
30-06-11, 19:05

ECs are mainly first timers, not upgraders.. So a lot of them are young or middle aged couples who are getting married or just got married.. These people both husband and wife are working and not earning a lot (less than 10k).. U want them to buy car + ec at one shot, now cars so exp u think most can handle?

even if can buy a car, everyday wife go home from work gotta take mrt to furthest station to pasir ris and walk 100m to the bus interchange to wait for a bus that don't drop u at ur door step either.. If weekend nua at home go out dabao lunch, also need to walk 1km in total to and fro elias mall.. So how can this kind of lifestyle make belysa a top ec? Anyway at its price, I would still think it's a good buy, but to say it's one of the top ec, it's not convincing because the location suck..

That's why it got the second lowest land bid for among ECs (lowest is riverparc if I'm not wrong).. It manages to sell well because it lowered the quantum a lot by launching units such as 829sqft 3 bedder, while canopy stupidly go and launch 12xx sqft 3 bedders.. So in terms of value for money, yes belysa is good.. But these buyers buy to stay, so value for money should be a secondary and not primary consideration.. Investment wise, downtown east side gonna launch 4 condos (including seastrand and one EC), which are more attractive than belysa because pasir ris is abt the park and the sea, not elias.. So, how to classify this as a top ec? And why will the downtown east ec plot be inferior to this?

devilplate
30-06-11, 19:52
ECs are mainly first timers, not upgraders.. So a lot of them are young or middle aged couples who are getting married or just got married.. These people both husband and wife are working and not earning a lot (less than 10k).. U want them to buy car + ec at one shot, now cars so exp u think most can handle?

even if can buy a car, everyday wife go home from work gotta take mrt to furthest station to pasir ris and walk 100m to the bus interchange to wait for a bus that don't drop u at ur door step either.. If weekend nua at home go out dabao lunch, also need to walk 1km in total to and fro elias mall.. So how can this kind of lifestyle make belysa a top ec? Anyway at its price, I would still think it's a good buy, but to say it's one of the top ec, it's not convincing because the location suck..

That's why it got the second lowest land bid for among ECs (lowest is riverparc if I'm not wrong).. It manages to sell well because it lowered the quantum a lot by launching units such as 829sqft 3 bedder, while canopy stupidly go and launch 12xx sqft 3 bedders.. So in terms of value for money, yes belysa is good.. But these buyers buy to stay, so value for money should be a secondary and not primary consideration.. Investment wise, downtown east side gonna launch 4 condos (including seastrand and one EC), which are more attractive than belysa because pasir ris is abt the park and the sea, not elias.. So, how to classify this as a top ec? And why will the downtown east ec plot be inferior to this?
U r arguing for the sake of arguing

Nobody r comparing which location is better or wat, we r comparing which ec is a better buy as a overall package.

So far, only esparina i recommend ppl to get and den this belysa....the rest yet to b launched ec how to compare when siteplan, flrplan, px etc haven out:rolleyes:

I look at overall package and future cap appreciation in %(not quantum) when i do my analysis.

Sidetrack:I noe beylsa location no gd at all...no mrt, no amenities....tats how i view it when i compare livia n oasis too....i pick oasis bcoz its cheaper last time den livia and it hf amenities whereas livia got no amenities n mrt isnt really tat near and residents gona suffer from construction for another 5-10yrs.

I really dun see being surrounded by hdb as a bad point as long it hf the hdb amenities....and ec like whitewater, esparis, eden tampines all their px rises after their mop....so i dun see hdb as a problem....

linchong84
30-06-11, 20:23
U r arguing for the sake of arguing

Nobody r comparing which location is better or wat, we r comparing which ec is a better buy as a overall package.

So far, only esparina i recommend ppl to get and den this belysa....the rest yet to b launched ec how to compare when siteplan, flrplan, px etc haven out:rolleyes:

I look at overall package and future cap appreciation in %(not quantum) when i do my analysis.

Sidetrack:I noe beylsa location no gd at all...no mrt, no amenities....tats how i view it when i compare livia n oasis too....i pick oasis bcoz its cheaper last time den livia and it hf amenities whereas livia got no amenities n mrt isnt really tat near and residents gona suffer from construction for another 5-10yrs.

I really dun see being surrounded by hdb as a bad point as long it hf the hdb amenities....and ec like whitewater, esparis, eden tampines all their px rises after their mop....so i dun see hdb as a problem....

Where got argue for the sake of arguing? What overall package does Belysa has?

Friend: Heard you bought an EC unit. Location good?
Owner: In OCR.

Friend: OCR is fine. Which part of OCR?
Owner: Outskirts of OCR.

Friend: Outskirts is still ok if it's near MRT. So isit near to MRT?
Owner: Nope. 1.1km away from MRT station.

Friend: Ok fine. At least got LRT right?
Owner: Nope. This is pasir ris, we only got buses.

Friend: Hmm.. Pasir Ris has nice pasir ris park, fun downtown east and nice sea. Isit near?
Owner: Nowhere near. They are right at the other end of pasir ris.

Friend: Ok nvm, surely got amenities across the road to buy lunch and newspapers right?
Owner: Across some roads and some HDBs. Maybe 500m?

Friend: Ok nvm treat it as exercise then, how's the view?
Owner: Nope, no clear views, surrounded buildings. There's a drain beside us though.

Friend: Ok nvm, got good finishing?
Owner: Basic tiles living room and laminated bedrooms.

Friend: Ok price cheap?
Ans: Depends on how you look at it. Our psf is around the same as other ECs, but our developer is damn smart a guy. He built MM 3 bedders 829sqft so that i can afford to buy a unit. Livable or not i don't know lah, showflat never display the 829sqft unit leh..

Friend: 829 sqft means it is very compact! It must be full of living spaces liao.
Ans: Ya. Actually I dunno whether 829sqft is really livable or not. But it also includes 2 long air-con ledges. But i got 1 mop only, so can put at one of the other ledge. The other ledge dunno can put what leh..

Friend: It's ok. Be positive in the light of many negatives, my friend! It's ok if you gotta suffer for 5 years living there. Investment value is great!
Ans: Yup that's the main attraction of this project because Livia and Risk Grandeur are selling high prices nearing 900psf. But i heard another EC is going to be launched just beside Downtown East near to the sea. This got me worried. I hope the land bid will be high..

Friend: Looks like you got a GREAT OVERALL PACKAGE! This package makes it one of the top EC!!

:D:D :D Just for laughs.. dun get serious hahaha..

devilplate
30-06-11, 20:27
So which ec tats oredi launched r better den belysa as an overall package?

Other den esparina, next is belysa to me.

linchong84
30-06-11, 20:41
How can i forget about bro kingkong's comments on mrt stations haha.. Specially for bro kingkong:

Friend: Don't worry about your unit is nowhere near MRT. In future when all the MRT stations are up, MRT sites will no longer hold a premium so why worry?

Owner: You talking sense? In future when everybody has an MRT station within 800m, yet mine is still 1.1km away, i will be dead. I give you an analogy. I had 10 friends. 5 years ago, Friend A had a nokia 8250 and he was the envy of many because nobody else had a handphone, so everybody flock to him and want to be best friends with him. 5 years later now, 9 of my other friends eventually had handphones too! Some even have more advanced Nokia 8250 while some others bought a basic Nokia 3310.. Nobody needs to flock to Friend A anymore because he no longer holds the exclusiveness. But guess what, I still do not own a handphone, and i got outcasted by all my 10 ex-friends. End.

devilplate
30-06-11, 20:41
The beauty of belsya its mainly due to its quantum n being surrounded by much more expensive condos which makes them vy much easier to sell n make a profit....if livia r calling for 900psf 8yrs later for their 3bedder, belysa mm 3bedder can easily sell for 950psf being 3yrs newer and smaller quantum.

linchong84
30-06-11, 20:49
The beauty of belsya its mainly due to its quantum n being surrounded by much more expensive condos which makes them vy much easier to sell n make a profit....if livia r calling for 900psf 8yrs later for their 3bedder, belysa mm 3bedder can easily sell for 950psf being 3yrs newer and smaller quantum.

bro.. as i said, dun take my that red and blue postings so seriously.. just meant as a laugh only.. I think belysa is still a good buy at today's market, but not a top ec cos it simply has too much negatives.. For investors, they can afford to buy a cheap low quantum lousy unit and try to rent it out to still get 3-4% yield.. But if buy for SELF-STAY, shouldn't one be more particular about the standard of living rather than how much he can make in 5 years time? As what Chen Show Mao once said: 人生有几个五年?

devilplate
30-06-11, 20:51
bro.. as i said, dun take my that red and blue postings so seriously.. just meant as a laugh only.. I think belysa is still a good buy at today's market, but not a top ec cos it simply has too much negatives.. For investors, they can afford to buy a cheap low quantum lousy unit and try to rent it out to still get 3-4% yield.. But if buy for SELF-STAY, shouldn't one be more particular about the standard of living rather than how much he can make in 5 years time? As what Chen Show Mao once said: 人生有几个五年?
Seriously, other den esparina....belysa tops the rest for now....future ec launches we can discuss when it launch

U must aso spare a tot for those sandwiched grp mah.....ec limited choice rite....anyhow aso better den those who bot dbss rite? Hahaha

For sandwiched grp, cant buy bto.....resale flat px so high....either they buy ec or dbss rite? Ec is their only choice for now

radha08
30-06-11, 20:59
Seriously, other den esparina....belysa tops the rest for now....future ec launches we can discuss when it launch

U must aso spare a tot for those sandwiched grp mah.....ec limited choice rite....anyhow aso better den those who bot dbss rite? Hahaha

For sandwiched grp, cant buy bto.....resale flat px so high....either they buy ec or dbss rite? Ec is their only choice for now

look at pinevale thanks to uwc all owners almost millionares...that was ONCE an ec...sitting in barren land surrounded by stray dogs.....:cheers1:

kingkong1984
30-06-11, 21:01
Everything has it's pros and cons. Everything has it's place in this world. Everything has a price. You pay for what u get. You are wise if u didn't pay extra. Who needs MRT when u drive. Some dun like MRT rides. Lots of GCB not near MRT and that is the beauty of it.

You set the criterias for your standards, beauty in eyes of beholder. Buy what u like. Fair view that BElysa is a good deal though less than ideal.

radha08
30-06-11, 21:06
next to belysa there is a canal dont play play maybe one day singapore road and train too crowded people need to travel by speed boat....wah then sure huat one...:doh: ....ha ha sometime u analyze until paralyze in the property mkt....:cheers1:

linchong84
30-06-11, 21:07

Ya DBSS is crap i agree 100%.. Anyway my personal opinion on ECs: I feel EC is a place for people to stay, so livability must be the primary consideration, while investment secondary.. of course if both also can have eg esparina, then lagi best lah.. Since most buyers should be young first-timers, that is the place where marriages start up or kids grow up.. So, location and amenities are impt.. My blue and red post basically sum up one thing abt belysa: it is fairly good for investment, not for living..

For living:
esparina: mrt, ntuc, eateries nearby.. nuff said abt this..

prive: 500m to punggol mrt, although not very near but still can walk..

austville: nearest mrt is buangkok which is 900m away but there is lrt nearby. And for drivers, kpe is just beside which means 15 min to town. finishing is compressed marble..

canopy: far from mrt but there are ntuc and eateries across the road..

riverparc: lrt station nearby and kopitiam is a short 100m away.. layout looks good..

Even if you want to talk abt investment (i won't talk abt esparina cos it's too common sense), the condo site diagonal to prive will be tendered soon, u think it will be cheap meh? At least 400-450psf which means >1k psf launch price because developers are all looking at bigger profits, no longer contented with 100-200psf.. And the site beside austivlle was won at 391psf.. After seeing H2O launched at 950-1100psf, you think that developer will launch the site cheap?

So, whether prive and austville's prices be pushed up more or will livia boost belysa's price more, it's anybody's guess..

devilplate
30-06-11, 21:07
look at pinevale thanks to uwc all owners almost millionares...that was ONCE an ec...sitting in barren land surrounded by stray dogs.....:cheers1:
The only problem wif pinevale for me is they look vy much like hdb.....But hey, they got power power uwc:D

Whitewater, eden, esparis all looks better den pinevale....hehe

radha08
30-06-11, 21:08

now the dogs are gone and the ang mohs are coming and this is one GOLD mine....:eek:

devilplate
30-06-11, 21:10
Ya DBSS is crap i agree 100%.. Anyway my personal opinion on ECs: I feel EC is a place for people to stay, so livability must be the primary consideration, while investment secondary.. of course if both also can have eg esparina, then lagi best lah.. Since most buyers should be young first-timers, that is the place where marriages start up or kids grow up.. So, location and amenities are impt.. My blue and red post basically sum up one thing abt belysa: it is fairly good for investment, not for living..

For living:
esparina: mrt, ntuc, eateries nearby.. nuff said abt this..

prive: 500m to punggol mrt, although not very near but still can walk..

austville: nearest mrt is buangkok which is 900m away but there is lrt nearby. And for drivers, kpe is just beside which means 15 min to town. finishing is compressed marble..

canopy: far from mrt but there are ntuc and eateries across the road..

riverparc: lrt station nearby and kopitiam is a short 100m away.. layout looks good..

Even if you want to talk abt investment (i won't talk abt esparina cos it's too common sense), the condo site diagonal to prive will be tendered soon, u think it will be cheap meh? At least 400-450psf which means >1k psf launch price because developers are all looking at bigger profits, no longer contented with 100-200psf.. And the site beside austivlle was won at 391psf.. After seeing H2O launched at 950-1100psf, you think that developer will launch the site cheap?

So, whether prive and austville's prices be pushed up more or will livia boost belysa's price more, it's anybody's guess..

Gd input....prive aso can consider due to mrt....also sold out rite?

Riverparc, austville...:tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :p

radha08
30-06-11, 21:16
honestly if u let the numbers do the talking 100% sold within a few weeks shows the 300 plus families are convinced that belysa is a good buy so lets wish them the best and lets move on...:D

linchong84
30-06-11, 21:17
prive aso can consider due to mrt....also sold out rite?

No idea.. anyway drop the EC discussion.. talk till so happy dunno for what.. not as if can buy.. cursing dbss is more fun hahaha..

kingkong1984
30-06-11, 21:25
No idea.. anyway drop the EC discussion.. talk till so happy dunno for what.. not as if can buy.. cursing dbss is more fun hahaha..
Dun be stupid and silly buy.... dBSS

Dumb buyers should stop buying DBSS

radha08
30-06-11, 21:36
Dun be stupid and silly buy.... dBSS

Dumb buyers should stop buying DBSS

sadly thats what most sillyporeans do u cheong i cheong..u que i que u buy i buy thats why all the dbss are sold out....so lets c what happens to these people in a couple of years time...:banghead: or :cheers1: ...:D

rockinsg
30-06-11, 21:51
Everything has it's pros and cons. Everything has it's place in this world. Everything has a price. You pay for what u get. You are wise if u didn't pay extra. Who needs MRT when u drive. Some dun like MRT rides. Lots of GCB not near MRT and that is the beauty of it.

You set the criterias for your standards, beauty in eyes of beholder. Buy what u like. Fair view that BElysa is a good deal though less than ideal.

. if everyone buy near mrt paying super high premium and start taking mrt.. SG will have empty roads :cheers1:

Condo far from MRT will be only people driving cars :D

devilplate
30-06-11, 21:56
. if everyone buy near mrt paying super high premium and start taking mrt.. SG will have empty roads :cheers1:

Condo far from MRT will be only people driving cars :D
Looks like flora rd condos suits u....nvr get hedges park 1/2bdr? Vy low quantum of 480k to 670k

rockinsg
30-06-11, 22:54
Looks like flora rd condos suits u....nvr get hedges park 1/2bdr? Vy low quantum of 480k to 670k

Too expensive cannot afford.. didnt even went to show room :scared-3:

radha08
01-07-11, 08:45

only thing bout flora road got to be careful...JOKE"just in case the security guard is an escaped prisoner from changi in disguise..."Joke...:D

devilplate
01-07-11, 09:11
only thing bout flora road got to be careful...JOKE"just in case the security guard is an escaped prisoner from changi in disguise..."Joke...:D

the most dangerous places is the most safest place rite? haha

sgpprop
01-07-11, 09:52
Wah such a lengthy one... My 2cents worth is tat 1) in prop it nothing more than location location-location 2) ec r ec don compare wif private.;it's. Jus perceived value 3) developer was fairprice and chip eng Seng ces ;; ces got vested interest in maintaining oasis levels. Tis plot is definitely better than oasis. 4) this sector is walkerable to central, how to compare wif Dow town east (don complain abt distance, lucky not in sengkang or woodlands);

devilplate
01-07-11, 10:03
Wah such a lengthy one... My 2cents worth is tat 1) in prop it nothing more than location location-location 2) ec r ec don compare wif private.;it's. Jus perceived value 3) developer was fairprice and chip eng Seng ces ;; ces got vested interest in maintaining oasis levels. Tis plot is definitely better than oasis. 4) this sector is walkerable to central, how to compare wif Dow town east (don complain abt distance, lucky not in sengkang or woodlands);

2) if dun compare EC wif condo....den compare wif? dun tell me dbss? hehe
my point is: when EC hit 10yo, its exactly the same as condo of similar age.....EC is like hdb bto version which hf a discounted px compared to condos and hdb bto hf a discount over resale flats

3) care to elaborate y this plot of land is better den oasis? i am toking about the land attributes itself and not comparing which project had a better overall package which will include siteplan design, concept, layout, flr space and pricing

4)not sure wat u mean by 'this sector', bcoz this plot where belysa sits definitely not walkable to mrt in my books....u wouldnt want to walk everyday....only from the edge of livia tat is nearest to the mrt can say within walking distance to mrt....beyond tat, will be like agt's sweet toking liao....can walk one.....i walk 8mins only(mabe super brisk walk) haha

linchong84
01-07-11, 11:17

1. Nothing more than location-location-location?? You sure? I sell you orchard 2nd floor condo unit at 1billion SGD can? Since you say location impt only ma, price not important right?? Or i sell you the same orchard condo at normal price, but i design the layout to be 90% toilet, 10% bedroom, can? Or perhaps same price again, i give you cement flooring and no windows, all walls can? anyway, i'm not saying location is not impt.. i feel location is the most impt, but there are other factors that one needs to consider too.. it can never be just abt location only..

2. EC is PC after 5 years MOP (EC locations don't have foreigners market so need not wait for 10 years).. So why cannot compare betw them and their neighbouring PC? facilities and finishing same also loh..

3. Oasis is already sold out or left with a few units right? what's there for ces to maintain? Integrity? Moral responsibilities to oasis buyers??:D Anyway this plot is definitely not better than oasis.. i gradually agree with devilplate that surrounded by HDB with amenities beside is better than surrounded by pte with no amenities..

4. 1.1km is direct line distance from belysa to central.. but almost confirm cant walk in straight line one.. anyway, even if the real walking distance is 1.4km, it is still walkable lah.. afterall some people also run 42km marathon regularly, ippt also need to run 2.4km.. but there are some people who don't like to walk so much thats why cars and buses and mrts are invented.. so walkable this word is very subjective..

newbie11
01-07-11, 11:30
Riverparc, austville...:tsk-tsk: :tsk-tsk: :p

if the condo land beside austville is sold, surely launch at least >900psf.. selling points: see punggol park, the sungei serangoon, at kpe exit, etc.. then austville, park gr, the rivervale all huat liao. :D :D

linchong84
01-07-11, 11:33
if the condo land beside austville is sold, surely launch at least >900psf.. selling points: see punggol park, the sungei serangoon, at kpe exit, etc.. then austville, park gr, the rivervale all huat liao. :D :D

Ya.. i suspect they sure launch at least 900-950psf.. H2O land bid is 360psf and they only got 1 stupid drain yet they can market till sell up to 1.1k psf, whats more this with 2 drains and a kpe.. austville got potential because of this..

The ECs to avoid is not austville. It's riverparc, blossom (bukit panjang) and canopy.. because all 3 don't have rich private cousins..

devilplate
01-07-11, 11:46
Ya.. i suspect they sure launch at least 900-950psf.. H2O land bid is 360psf and they only got 1 stupid drain yet they can market till sell up to 1.1k psf, whats more this with 2 drains and a kpe.. austville got potential because of this..

The ECs to avoid is not austville. It's riverparc, blossom (bukit panjang) and canopy.. because all 3 don't have rich private cousins..

ic....hmm....ok next best after belysa will be austville!:)

linchong84
01-07-11, 12:12
ic....hmm....ok next best after belysa will be austville!:)

For self-stay purpose only, i rate the current 5 like that:

Esparina, Austville, Prive, Canopy, Belysa.

For investment purpose only, i rate them:

Esparina, Prive, Belysa and Austville same, Canopy.

If add both self-stay and investment as a package,

Esparina, esparina, esparina, esparina, esparina.

Haha.. too bad i cant buy.. bloody 780psf condo with 30k grant beside MRT station.. immense potential:scared-1: !

radha08
01-07-11, 12:15
For self-stay purpose only, i rate the current 5 like that:

Esparina, Austville, Prive, Canopy, Belysa.

For investment purpose only, i rate them:

Esparina, Prive, Belysa and Austville same, Canopy.

If add both self-stay and investment as a package,

Esparina, esparina, esparina, esparina, esparina.

Haha.. too bad i cant buy.. bloody 780psf condo with 30k grant beside MRT station.. immense potential:scared-1: !

i also say like that nevermind give others a chance to huat once they make money we sell them our condos at HIGH HIGH price...:D

devilplate
01-07-11, 12:17
i also say like that nevermind give others a chance to huat once they make money we sell them our condos at HIGH HIGH price...:D

buy their cheaper EC after their MOP and sell them our expensive rcr/ccr? how abt tat? lol:p

marktkt22
02-11-11, 02:06
Share your sentiment as i am v familar with this area.
Heartache cant buy cos ec.
Think of it still heart pain ....Damn

v_esta
24-11-12, 10:44
No owners of Belysa here?
Seems like build until level 9 already.

v_esta
25-11-12, 07:38
Just recounted... should be 12 ... not 9... coming up fast!

:)

radha08
25-11-12, 13:53
Just recounted... should be 12 ... not 9... coming up fast!

:)

very fast...when imoved out the area 1 year ago was JUST GRASS:eek:

v_esta
25-11-12, 16:07
Seems like after foundation is done.... everything will be very fast....

v_esta
15-12-12, 15:57
Belysa residents should be feeling extremely excited now!!

Daniel33
18-12-12, 15:21
Dear all,

If you are looking around for lighting for your home, Please do consider installing LED lightings.
http://imageshack.us/a/img19/1848/benefitsofledlight.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img17/5245/ledazzledsextusbanner.jpg

Ledazzled's 9W Samsung LED Chip downlight cost S$56 per piece and it comes with 3 years warranty. We provide free lighting consultation for home owners which we will advise on the layout of light fixtures(e.g. downlights) based on your floor plan.

For more information, please feel free to contact us at 63920353 or [email protected]. Our website is www.ledazzled.com and our prices are transparent.

In addition, if there is group buys of minimum 5 homes, a 5% discount will be given.

Warmest Regards,
Daniel
[email protected]
www.ledazzled.com

Perlin
18-02-13, 16:24
Dear Owner,

I'm Perlin from Floor Xpert Pte Ltd, on behalf of Floor Xpert.

I am glad to share our services to you here.

Floor Xpert is specialise in doing outdoor decking , laminate flooring & baywindows. We have whole range of products for your selection.

Do refer to the attach pictures for more information. Or visit us at www.floorxpert.com (http://www.floorxpert.com/)

We have done project for Mi Casa, Caspian, Liva, Woodleigh , Optima, Trizon, Viva & etcs

Feel Free to Contact me at 9182 7628 for more information.

We look forward to your support. Thank you!

Regards
Perlin :)
Email : [email protected]
FB : http://www.facebook.com/FloorXpert

Good house
02-05-13, 20:33
Anyone estimate for the TOP:)

v_esta
26-05-13, 00:07
Looking at it's progress, should be real soon!

radha08
27-05-13, 19:17
Looking at it's progress, should be real soon!

wow fast man

Good house
04-06-13, 11:01
This project was launched 2 years ago. If it can TOP by year end. It will be 2.5 year from launch to completion.

Let us keep a close watch for benchmark purpose.

Anfield
04-06-13, 11:22
This project was launched 2 years ago. If it can TOP by year end. It will be 2.5 year from launch to completion.

Let us keep a close watch for benchmark purpose.

point to note is also beylsa has less units, 315 only :cheers4:

rymccondo77
04-06-13, 11:36
point to note is also beylsa has less units, 315 only :cheers4:

Yup - since ECs were relaunched, Belysa is the EC with the lowest number of units (but not the smallest one in size of land area - others like Waterbay EC are smaller in land area but with more units).

Belysa and Prive ECs are by NTUC Choice Homes - both of these ECs are about to be completed. Congrats to all home owners of these 2 EC :)

Anfield
04-06-13, 12:29
Yup - since ECs were relaunched, Belysa is the EC with the lowest number of units (but not the smallest one in size of land area - others like Waterbay EC are smaller in land area but with more units).

Belysa and Prive ECs are by NTUC Choice Homes - both of these ECs are about to be completed. Congrats to all home owners of these 2 EC :)

u are very right. # of units is one of my main criteria. Watercolours has 416, which is very healthy for the plot ratio and size too. YEAH! :ashamed1:

i pass by prive everyday and have seen the entire construction progress. I am impressed, in terms of the facade finishing, how fast it went, and how it looked. I think prive buyers got a darn good deal :o . btw, its near TOP now, the landscaping is done up, construction walls removed, all fenced up.. i think just a matter of months;

v_esta
04-06-13, 23:36

That means Belysa is very value for money worr...

Good house
29-07-13, 18:44
No Belysa owner here??
Can provide some info on the progress:)

Good house
21-09-13, 22:19
u are very right. # of units is one of my main criteria. Watercolours has 416, which is very healthy for the plot ratio and size too. YEAH! :ashamed1:

i pass by prive everyday and have seen the entire construction progress. I am impressed, in terms of the facade finishing, how fast it went, and how it looked. I think prive buyers got a darn good deal :o . btw, its near TOP now, the landscaping is done up, construction walls removed, all fenced up.. i think just a matter of months;

Since we last came into this Belysa thread, Prive had TOP Liao.
Had visited Prive EC, it was impressive.

Any one has news or update on Belysa? I last I saw few days back, they are still constructing the ground level deck ....the swimming pool level.

v_esta
24-09-13, 20:21
Last Sunday progress...

jesdreamz
25-09-13, 18:31
The outer facade looks nice! Seems like developer NTUC is not too bad a developer.. I seen Prive pics as well and Prive looks nice too..

Good house
21-11-13, 02:32
This development should be TOP soon........why no sound no shadow

NV2010
21-11-13, 07:20
TOP........Soon............expecting 1Q 2014.

sleeping lamb
21-11-13, 07:30
Beautiful :)

Cjdre
21-11-13, 10:14
Beylsa is one of the nicest ECs i've seen. Congrats to all the owners. TOP should be anytime soon.

DuaNehNehChioBu
21-11-13, 10:24
Beylsa is one of the nicest ECs i've seen. Congrats to all the owners. TOP should be anytime soon.

This EC is one of the MOST UGLIEST EC i ever seen in my life. I pity those who bought it...:rolleyes:

Beautiful :)

UGLY Belysa ;)

rymccondo77
21-11-13, 10:34
This development should be TOP soon........why no sound no shadow

All the sounds are being made by the buyers in their own Facebook Group :)

clemdale24
05-08-14, 21:50
All the sounds are being made by the buyers in their own Facebook Group :)

recently TOP-ed. any views/ comments/ opinions/ pictures?

22-10-14, 20:35
Facade looks nice