PDA

View Full Version : Flynn Park

rattydrama
15-05-11, 15:40
This condo crossed 2.4m now. I was about 1.98 a year ago. Bigger units getting more popular now?

proud owner
15-05-11, 17:15
This condo crossed 2.4m now. I was about 1.98 a year ago. Bigger units getting more popular now?

i almost bgt it 2100 sqft 3 bedroom in 2006 at 900k

owner last minute withdrew ... damn mit

new2mondrian
15-05-11, 18:06
Don't just stop at flynn park. Aim for The Peak.

proud owner
15-05-11, 18:40
[quote=new2mondrian]Don't just stop at flynn park. Aim for The Peak.

hahaha

yes that one to me is Ultimate ...

saw it in2006 3 mio already at that time

it will continue to be my dream home

rattydrama
15-05-11, 22:07
Don't just stop at flynn park. Aim for The Peak.

haha it was on sale last year but not anymore. I purposely drove there to take a look. :D

One of its kind in Singapore. You bou one?:D

rattydrama
15-05-11, 22:10
i almost bgt it 2100 sqft 3 bedroom in 2006 at 900k

owner last minute withdrew ... damn mit

buyer remorse....900k vs 2m...2006/2011 - it is just a five year period... another 5 year 4m? :eek:

proud owner
15-05-11, 22:20
buyer remorse....900k vs 2m...2006/2011 - it is just a five year period... another 5 year 4m? :eek:

well the seller pulled out after recieving my cheque ... he was oversea ..and had prepared the sales agreement ...waiting for his wife to sign....
anyway he pulled out before i got to see the agreement ...

it was an empty and run down unit ...

too bad for me

gn108
16-05-11, 10:12
The Peak is very exclusive - High living in Low Density housing. Too exclusive for most.

Overall either Island View or Flynn Park for general accessibility (MRT) and size.

What's the reason for the sudden interest in Flynn Park - so many transactions since last year and none for before that?

devilplate
16-05-11, 10:20
The Peak is very exclusive - High living in Low Density housing. Too exclusive for most.

Overall either Island View or Flynn Park for general accessibility (MRT) and size.

What's the reason for the sudden interest in Flynn Park - so many transactions since last year and none for before that?
Enbloc potential

proud owner
16-05-11, 10:26

some people are beginning to realise the joy of living in a 2100 sqft 3 bedroom unit with no silly baywindows or planters

gn108
16-05-11, 10:28
Over CNY period I heard Island View was trying to garner support for a EB but I didn't hear anything for Flynn Park.

Has anyone heard anything on Flynn?

proud owner
16-05-11, 10:40
Over CNY period I heard Island View was trying to garner support for a EB but I didn't hear anything for Flynn Park.

Has anyone heard anything on Flynn?

why the seller pulled out of the sale in 2006 when i paid him 900k was becos the mgmt sent out a survey ..re EB ...

as for Island view my understanding is ... most owners are expats themselves .. and ang mohs aer not keen on enbloc

they know once sold .. you cant find another like it ...
the unit size of 2400-3600 sqft
the vast land, greenery ...etc and very near MRT too

gn108
16-05-11, 11:43
What abt Flynn? Are the units there owned by ex-pats too?

I should go and see Flynn and check out the environment ...how different from a typical condo..

why the seller pulled out of the sale in 2006 when i paid him 900k was becos the mgmt sent out a survey ..re EB ...

as for Island view my understanding is ... most owners are expats themselves .. and ang mohs aer not keen on enbloc

they know once sold .. you cant find another like it ...
the unit size of 2400-3600 sqft
the vast land, greenery ...etc and very near MRT too

proud owner
16-05-11, 11:50
What abt Flynn? Are the units there owned by ex-pats too?

I should go and see Flynn and check out the environment ...how different from a typical condo..

i think all 1800 -2400 sqft on a single floor .. only 1 blk E/W facing the rest N/S facing ... higher floor has 'sea' view

u will love the size of the units ...

facilities so so ... gorund level carpark for most ..but also have sheltered ones

at its current price ..hard to be enbloced

new2mondrian
16-05-11, 16:25
haha it was on sale last year but not anymore. I purposely drove there to take a look. :D

One of its kind in Singapore. You bou one?:D

Nah, out of my league. Too big and quantum too high for a single unit there.

But like proud, this remains my dream home. :)

template
16-05-11, 16:56
Lived there many years ago when growing up.

It's a very nice place and it's really hard to find so much space in a 3 bedroom apartment nowadays.

One word of caution though: We moved because we stayed on the top floor (4th) and we had constant leaking. At the time, we were told that the leaks could not be fixed. Not sure if it's still an issue but may be preferable to buy lower floor.

gn108
18-05-11, 11:33
took a drive there over Vesak Day ...but not at 2.4m. :scared-3:

rattydrama
21-05-11, 11:31
took a drive there over Vesak Day ...but not at 2.4m. :scared-3:

this project is selling views.....

gn108
16-09-11, 17:10
Someone just paid 2.7 mil for a unit there...new record I think.
Must be some view and finishing to bid this level. Maybe Circle line starting in Oct! Mmmm...

DC33_2008
16-09-11, 17:25
Do you get good view here?
Someone just paid 2.7 mil for a unit there...new record I think.
Must be some view and finishing to bid this level. Maybe Circle line starting in Oct! Mmmm...

gn108
16-09-11, 17:36
That's the thing - it's a low density 4 storey development.
En bloc potential and MRT are factors, but ....2.7mil really?
Ah well - if you have it, spend it...looks like a long wait to get it at a bargain price

Do you get good view here?

DC33_2008
16-09-11, 17:37
Remember the 4 year SSD applies if condo goes enbloc before 4 years.
That's the thing - it's a low density 4 storey development.
En bloc potential and MRT are factors, but ....2.7mil really?
Ah well - if you have it, spend it...looks like a long wait to get it at a bargain price

rattydrama
22-09-11, 09:45
i got interested when it was @1.9m and now @ 2.7m ~ a 700k profits with 12 months ~ unbelievable ~ better returns than any other projects even though the rental could just be 4.5 per month. wow wow....

4YSSD not a problem if the price continue to appreciate to 3.2m with a year.. this buyer has so much confidence level?

proud owner
23-09-11, 08:25
i got interested when it was @1.9m and now @ 2.7m ~ a 700k profits with 12 months ~ unbelievable ~ better returns than any other projects even though the rental could just be 4.5 per month. wow wow....

4YSSD not a problem if the price continue to appreciate to 3.2m with a year.. this buyer has so much confidence level?

i almost bought it at 900k ...in 2006
damn seller pulled out though the SP agreement was signed but one signature (out of 4) short ....

stl67
23-09-11, 09:06
damn seller pulled out though the SP agreement was signed but one signature (out of 4) short ....

Hahah same here, though story a bit difference.
Almost wanted to buy it but when I look at the URA site plan, the shape of FP like not very regular which means en bloc might not be attractive.
at 2.7mio, who cares about enbloc...:(

what i like about FP is the space + it is located on a higher ground..

devilplate
23-09-11, 09:08

so did u get smthing else instead?

gn108
23-09-11, 09:29
I went through the same thoughts on the the shape of the land.
But for developers its about the Gross Floor Area and Ave Selling price, so that's we faltered. Alots of unused land space here.

Alas must wait till the next down cycle.

Hahah same here, though story a bit difference.
Almost wanted to buy it but when I look at the URA site plan, the shape of FP like not very regular which means en bloc might not be attractive.
at 2.7mio, who cares about enbloc...:(

what i like about FP is the space + it is located on a higher ground..

proud owner
23-09-11, 10:03
so did u get smthing else instead?

the owner lived in HK
the husband signed ( oversea,,and faxed back) ..agent was supposed to find the wife who was in spore...but damn agent not diligent enuff ...and wife went back to HK ... hence 1 missing signature..

anyway long story ..

i was so upset and angry ... i bought a landed instead ... phew ...

devilplate
23-09-11, 10:24
the owner lived in HK
the husband signed ( oversea,,and faxed back) ..agent was supposed to find the wife who was in spore...but damn agent not diligent enuff ...and wife went back to HK ... hence 1 missing signature..

anyway long story ..

i was so upset and angry ... i bought a landed instead ... phew ...

i am sure ur landed also worth 2-3mil now

lose some gain some lor:cheers1:

kane
23-09-11, 12:06
i am sure ur landed also worth 2-3mil now

lose some gain some lor:cheers1:

You should have gained more from your landed?

rattydrama
23-09-11, 14:29
You should have gained more from your landed?

He misses all landed and :banghead: :banghead:

devilplate
23-09-11, 14:56
He misses all landed and :banghead: :banghead:
:( :mad: :o

Waiting for the boat to return....r u joining me at the jetty for the next ride?

rattydrama
23-09-11, 14:58
:( :mad: :o

Waiting for the boat to return....r u joining me at the jetty for the next ride?

yes counting my coins now.

hopeful
23-09-11, 15:46
yes counting my coins now.

you only need to pay 1 coin to Charon in order to take the ferry. No need several coins.

rattydrama
23-09-11, 18:25
you only need to pay 1 coin to Charon in order to take the ferry. No need several coins.

why you saying this? we are all waiting for the boat to return.

new2mondrian
12-02-12, 00:12
I have a soft spot for the older Pasir Panjang properties. Large bedrooms, unblocked view, freehold, proximity to Vivo/One North. Too bad the prices have run up too much. They don't build condos like these anymore. Sigh.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/6765384/for-sale-pepys-hill-condo

hyenergix
12-02-12, 06:16
I have a soft spot for the older Pasir Panjang properties. Large bedrooms, unblocked view, freehold, proximity to Vivo/One North. Too bad the prices have run up too much. They don't build condos like these anymore. Sigh.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/6765384/for-sale-pepys-hill-condo

You need 2 maids to maintain this size - one hired full-time and the other one is yourself.

new2mondrian
12-02-12, 07:36
You need 2 maids to maintain this size - one hired full-time and the other one is yourself.

Haha IF i can stay in a 6k+sqft home, i certainly dun mind being the other maid to maintain it! Lol... Though my poor Filippino maid will certainly feel otherwise. It's not the size that will get to her, but rather the distance from walkable amenities! Now it a 5 min walk for her to holland village or holland ntuc to do marketing.