PDA

View Full Version : just happen to see the floor plan of an EC, 3 bedder 829 sq ft..

linchong84
13-05-11, 22:14
Is this a new record? Or are there even smaller ones? 3 bedder of course..

kane
13-05-11, 22:23
which MM EC is this? EC's used to have the same floor size as HDB but sell at a small discount to pte condos. but this really takes the cake.

kingkong1984
13-05-11, 22:26
Expect more to come. Hold quantum but cut size.

kane
13-05-11, 22:36
did they even take out the built in wardrobe in the non masterbedroom? ha.

kingkong1984
13-05-11, 22:42
Cut kitchen size, cut living room size, cut bed room size. May remove bomb shelter and use common stairs instead.

Also can cut tiolet size.

It looks like a 1+2 study instead

kane
13-05-11, 22:48
2+S sounds more reasonable.

linchong84
13-05-11, 23:04
Cut kitchen size, cut living room size, cut bed room size. May remove bomb shelter and use common stairs instead.

Also can cut tiolet size.

It looks like a 1+2 study instead

I remembered waterfront isle (not sure, vaguely recall) has those 3 bedder that is actually 2+S cos one room is super small. But this new EC (Belysa) has normal bedroom size for all the 3 bedrooms (from floorplan). 829 is quite woah isn't it.. Will we see a <1000 sq ft 4 bedder soon?

kingkong1984
13-05-11, 23:06
I remembered waterfront isle (not sure, vaguely recall) has those 3 bedder that is actually 2+S cos one room is super small. But this new EC (Belysa) has normal bedroom size for all the 3 bedrooms (from floorplan). 829 is quite woah isn't it.. Will we see a <1000 sq ft 4 bedder soon?
Yup, then sacrifice kitchen, store and living room, all made smaller. Bubble Liao, cannot move also. Engine stopping.

linchong84
13-05-11, 23:12
all of you should go look at the floorplan, can download from that ec's official website.. from the drawing, they even draw queen size bed with built in wardrobe for all bedrooms.. Living room sofa and dining table also drawn in.. wah piang, not interested also must go showflat see how they do it hahahaha.. they got another option 893sq ft to add a balcony.. got one more option on selected floors got high ceiling on some parts counted as void, area become 1012 sq ft..

linchong84
13-05-11, 23:16
see wrongly.. they seem to have drawn queen size bed on the 2 bedrooms and king size bed for master bedroom.. woohoo..

kingkong1984
13-05-11, 23:19
Not to size big big

linchong84
13-05-11, 23:23
i think this is a good idea.. 600k for a 3 bedder, wah piang.. how to find.. hahahaha.. HDB sometimes maybe more ex.. the pte condos should learn from this come out with MM 3 and 4 bedders too..

devilplate
14-05-11, 00:37
Provide us wif the link?:)

I saw 874sqft....by ntuc

azeoprop
14-05-11, 00:45
http://belysa.sg/floor-plans/ <-- this ec, register to get the floor plan. 3 bedroom compact.

devilplate
14-05-11, 01:02
Record holder by fragrance, kovan grandeur 743sqft 3bedder:D

DC33_2008
14-05-11, 08:35
With high land cost and moderate construction cost , the only way for developer to make money is to build more MM unit. MBT is not doing anything :doh: Look at the recent enblocs, they are all small developments and there will be more MM units to come. We are following London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, etc.

linchong84
14-05-11, 10:50
Don't need to register interest. Just go to their official website.. www.belysa.com.sg can download entire e brochure.. So small squeeze 3 bedrooms, got space to walk around or not..

focus
14-05-11, 15:25
Walau.. the official website ...they also have to rub it in ...

The picture of the condo and the TAG LINE "YOU DESERVE IT"...
haha..

We deserve to live in pigeon holes? Why why why! :(

azeoprop
14-05-11, 15:36

haha..

Buy liao, repent for the next 5 years...you deserve it!! Haa haaaa....

kingkong1984
14-05-11, 18:33

haha..

Belysa.

Very sa. 被 利用 脎

ysyap
14-05-11, 22:09
Record holder by fragrance, kovan grandeur 743sqft 3bedder:DSome 1 bedder is of this size!!! These rooms must be miserable. After putting a queen sized bed, you have to step onto the bed to go across the room to open window or something... :banghead: Wiser not to put any bed... sleep on the floor le...

rattydrama
15-05-11, 08:42
Even labour ministry stipulated the min requirements for worker's dormitory, not easy for national development ministory to address this huh?

devilplate
15-05-11, 12:00
Don't need to register interest. Just go to their official website.. www.belysa.com.sg (http://www.belysa.com.sg) can download entire e brochure.. So small squeeze 3 bedrooms, got space to walk around or not..

i tot the flr plan is damn good:D

dun look at the size...the bedrooms r big...no balcony and baywindows....

do u realise, no oversized a/c ledge too....no bombshelter and no yard and no utility....tats y can be done within 829sqft......ntuc homes got one of the best layout....FEO too:D

the siteplan aso super good.....practically all units r unblocked.....no units facing each other.....very well planned

how much is the psf? 750psf for the smallest 829sqft 3bedder? 62xk only....GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUN LOSE $$.....CAN ONLY MAKE $$$$

now many MM oredi trading at 5xxk....urs efficient 3bedder at 6xxk.....how to lose $$$ in future????:D :D :D i wished i am eligible to buy:banghead:

livia and NV luckily slightly nearer to MRT....if not, they r in great danger.....this EC super undercut them!

just wondering, how come developer nvr max their free 10% balcony GFA? i wud expect every unit to have a 10% sized balcony...i tink majority of the stacks dun hf balcony leh.....or developer can use the free balcony as PES?

any guru to share some light?

proud owner
15-05-11, 14:07
Record holder by fragrance, kovan grandeur 743sqft 3bedder:D

this is really scary ...so small ???

i used to own an EC .. 3+1 1281 sqft ... no balcony ...

people shoud really just buy the older ones ...

i havent bought any new launches since 2007 .... thank goodness ...
i still go for older ones ..FH of course

kingkong1984
15-05-11, 16:06
Maybe under balcony upgrading program later. Wahaha.

Since free should just give.