PDA

View Full Version : Thick Black Theory - TPL and FMH

hopeful
10-05-11, 08:50
At first, I was disgusted with the actions of TPL and FMH, from what were reported online. However, as I read again a book in my library, I realised that they were practioners of Thick Black Theory.

I would say TPL is only Thick, but FMH practises Thick & Black, based on articles written about them. Of the 2, FMH should achieve further than TPL.
Anyway, they know what they want and how far they are going to achieve their goals - hope they achieve their goals.

Anybody else read Thick Black Theory, by Li Zongwu and translated by Zhou An Xin? Do you think they are practisioners of Thick Black Theory?

devilplate
10-05-11, 08:57
At first, I was disgusted with the actions of TPL and FMH, from what were reported online. However, as I read again a book in my library, I realised that they were practioners of Thick Black Theory.

I would say TPL is only Thick, but FMH practises Thick & Black, based on articles written about them. Of the 2, FMH should achieve further than TPL.
Anyway, they know what they want and how far they are going to achieve their goals - hope they achieve their goals.

Anybody else read Thick Black Theory, by Li Zongwu and translated by Zhou An Xin? Do you think they are practisioners of Thick Black Theory?

but TPL nvr cry cry wor

shd follow liu bei :D

hopeful
10-05-11, 09:10
but TPL nvr cry cry wor

shd follow liu bei :D

But all criticisms bounce off her Thick. She is at peace with herself. The criticisms are just noises :).

I like FMH best. Ambitious and ruthless. Her body is just another tool to be used.

azeoprop
10-05-11, 09:17
Haa haa...sounds like Xie MingMing. :rolleyes:

ysyap
10-05-11, 09:34
But all criticisms bounce off her Thick. She is at peace with herself. The criticisms are just noises :).

I like FMH best. Ambitious and ruthless. Her body is just another tool to be used.How you know she is at peace with herself. Her stay in politics might be a result of great encouragement from fellow politicians and friends to hang in there... she might be struggling badly??? :D

extremme
10-05-11, 09:53
What is thick black theory? Can elaborate? thanks

devilplate
10-05-11, 09:56
What is thick black theory? Can elaborate? thanks

google it:D :D :D

extremme
10-05-11, 10:01
Li was a scientist of political intrigue. He wrote: "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black (Dark)." Thick Black Theory describes the ruthless, hypocritical means men use to obtain and hold power: "thick faces" (shamelessness), "black heart" (ruthlessness), according to author's view of history. It went through several printings before being banned in China as subversive.

OOOOOoooooo....

I see, I duno what to say

*stomps feet*

orange
10-05-11, 11:09

FMH doesn't just practise it - it comes naturally to her. She is the embodiment of evil and ruthlessness for own benefit.

hopeful
10-05-11, 12:55
It is good to be somebody like FMH. That lady can sleep her way to the top. Can also ***ually harassed males colleagues and nothing will happened. Which guy dare to complain abt being harassed by females?
Would she be the next Empress Wu?
Unlike that poor Steven. He must banging balls now.

Now how can I make my daughters emulate her and to supersede her?

TheIdler
10-05-11, 14:05
Erm can gimme a clue as to who FMH is pls?

ysyap
10-05-11, 14:10
Erm can gimme a clue as to who FMH is pls? Foo Mee Har, 45, is the global head of premium banking for Standard Chartered Bank. She graduated with a psychology degree from the University of New South Wales. She contested in West Coast GRC.

TheIdler
10-05-11, 14:16
Foo Mee Har, 45, is the global head of premium banking for Standard Chartered Bank. She graduated with a psychology degree from the University of New South Wales. She contested in West Coast GRC.

Icic, thank u!

TheIdler
10-05-11, 14:19
Sounds like another rich n out of touch with lao bai sing candidate ...

Think tpl has potential to be black... Black commonly follows success n experience n being in a position of power (esp at such a young age)

azeoprop
10-05-11, 14:22
FMH is now a remix song haa haa....:rolleyes:
http://youtu.be/N397eeVqvks

ysyap
10-05-11, 14:27
Sounds like another rich n out of touch with lao bai sing candidate ...

Think tpl has potential to be black... Black commonly follows success n experience n being in a position of power (esp at such a young age)Experience of not taking mum to Universal Studio??? No political experience to draw from. She did help in PAP grassroot event as translator. Does that count??? :D

wenqing
10-05-11, 17:26
It is good to be somebody like FMH. That lady can sleep her way to the top. Can also ***ually harassed males colleagues and nothing will happened. Which guy dare to complain abt being harassed by females?
Would she be the next Empress Wu?
Unlike that poor Steven. He must banging balls now.

Now how can I make my daughters emulate her and to supersede her?

PAP candidate and unionist Steve Tan you mean.

The wonder during run up to elections, so many grassroots leaders got implicated in *** scandals like peeping, having affairs etc.

hopeful
10-05-11, 18:09
PM Lee also a bit Thick. Say sorry before polling day. If Thicker, will cry like Liu Bei.:D.

Regulators
11-05-11, 00:26
The only "thick" i know about TPL is that she has skin as thick as that of a rhino. Nobody likes her and yet she still ngeh ngeh want to be MP. She is just using time to weather out the storm of criticisms against her, hoping that people can improve their image of her over time. The number of likes for the petition to remove her from parliament will climb to 1 million in the next 1 year.

Regulators
11-05-11, 00:31
bro, yours like broken record lah...hear this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XewL5DwG1I&feature=related

FMH is now a remix song haa haa....:rolleyes:
http://youtu.be/N397eeVqvks

ysyap
11-05-11, 04:10
The only "thick" i know about TPL is that she has skin as thick as that of a rhino. Nobody likes her and yet she still ngeh ngeh want to be MP. She is just using time to weather out the storm of criticisms against her, hoping that people can improve their image of her over time. The number of likes for the petition to remove her from parliament will climb to 1 million in the next 1 year.If in 1 year's time, people are still writing to petition her out, then can just save it le. 1 year still not out, she'll probably stay for the full term le. :doh: