PDA

View Full Version : Vibes @ East Coast

shawnabc77
04-05-11, 21:20
Vibes @ East Coast is in close proximity to everywhere that matters. Whether it is engaging in sports at East Coast Park, immersing in Performances at the Esplanade, traveling to work in the Central Business District or simply entertaining yourself at any of 2 integrated Resorts, all of the desired destinations are just a moment away.

They say a home represents the human psyche. Where you choose to live must express and complement your individuality, desires and innermost self. Presenting Vibes @ East Coast, the perfect embodiment of class and luxury set in a vibrant atmosphere, awaiting your very presence.

It is located in a centralized city fringe with affordable low quantum with good rental yield. It is just a few minutes away from Aljuneid MRT and the Paya Lebar MRT Interchange where you have easy access to travel even on a daily basis. There are a lot of famous eateries nearby that will satisfy you hunger pangs on a busy day. Treat your family and friends to a hearty meal in the nearby restaurants. You can choose any food that best suits your taste. Enjoy chatting with them after a hearty meal even late at night because you never have to worry about going home. All the facilities are just around the corner and within comfortable reach. If you want to enjoy the sun and sand in Integrated Resort or Suntec City, it is just a few minutes’ drive from Vibes @ East Coast. It will never be again a burden going there for you.

Vibes @ East Coast truly stands out in the neighborhood, befitting the discerned owner. Give yourself a slice of life’s reward for all the effort and hard work you have done because you definitely deserve to have it. This is where your journey begins.

Vibes @ east Coast (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com/district-15-to-16/vibes-east-coast) – a treasure close to your heart.

Do you want to be the first to get your choice unit at the best price? Never miss a New Launch event again. Get your latest updates from New Launch Singapore (http://www.newlaunchsingapore.com).

Best Regards

New Launch Singapore

vboy
05-05-11, 10:28
How much is it psf?

Are the commercial units still available?

bargain hunter
11-05-11, 00:11
http://www.propertylaunch.sg/images/vibeseastcoast/VibesEastCoastEbrochure.pdf

newbie78
22-10-11, 23:35
Any one bought an apartment at Vibes @ East Coast? I believe it will be a small community of residents living and shop owners at Vibes @ East Coast along Telok Kurau Road.

Here is the construction progress...:)

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/03/59/1b283211.jpg

Jcmillineum
23-10-11, 09:25
[quote=newbie78]Any one bought an apartment at Vibes @ East Coast? I believe it will be a small community of residents living and shop owners at Vibes @ East Coast along Telok Kurau Road.

Too far from mrt...:(

newbie78
23-10-11, 23:22
[quote=newbie78]Any one bought an apartment at Vibes @ East Coast? I believe it will be a small community of residents living and shop owners at Vibes @ East Coast along Telok Kurau Road.

But i heard it is 100% sold. ="

Jcmillineum
24-10-11, 20:09
[quote=Jcmillineum]

But i heard it is 100% sold. ="

District 15 properties never need to worry about not being 100% sold lah...:D

newbie78
26-11-11, 22:23
[quote=newbie78]

District 15 properties never need to worry about not being 100% sold lah...:D

this property has many MMs, wonder what is the valuation now?

Eastboy
26-11-11, 22:37

may not be so if telok kurau mrt comes up as speculated...

newbie78
30-11-11, 00:05
[quote=Jcmillineum]

may not be so if telok kurau mrt comes up as speculated...

where will this mrt be located? any idea?

newbie78
09-07-12, 08:06
i bought one shoebox of this project. anyone also bought it? appreciate advise if i should sell it or rent it or stay in it? =)

carbuncle
09-07-12, 10:11
i bought one shoebox of this project. anyone also bought it? appreciate advise if i should sell it or rent it or stay in it? =)

u can sell without incurring 4yr SSD?

newbie78
13-07-12, 03:12
u can sell without incurring 4yr SSD?

i guess 4yr SSD applied... not sure the potential valuation of this project after TOP? any idea?

minority
13-07-12, 09:26
With 4yr SSD ur choice is Limited to own stay n rental. Or just resort to twilding ur thumb waiting for it to TOP

carbuncle
13-07-12, 11:45
i guess 4yr SSD applied... not sure the potential valuation of this project after TOP? any idea?

if your unit is below 400sf, i'd give it tops tops max max 1500psf

newbie78
15-07-12, 04:04
if your unit is below 400sf, i'd give it tops tops max max 1500psf

thanks for the advice. =):)

newbie78
15-07-12, 04:08
With 4yr SSD ur choice is Limited to own stay n rental. Or just resort to twilding ur thumb waiting for it to TOP

yeah..just keeping my finger crossed, if any new MRT nearby sooner... =):eek:

minority
16-07-12, 11:23
another MM.. this is inhumane.......

newbie78
10-01-13, 09:05
anyone bought any unit in this condo?:ashamed1:

pod
10-01-13, 13:43
anyone bought any unit in this condo?:ashamed1:

tahan until top and rent out lo... thereafter... sell....

HUAT AR :D