PDA

View Full Version : Opposition wards HDB prices.. interesting..

wenqing
01-05-11, 05:32
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3213499

Opposition wards HDB prices.. interesting..

I got this interesting facts from another source..

i am find it strange pap keep harping vote in WP will result in HDB price to fall. But if want look at the HDB records on the HDB website, one can see HDB flats in Hougang Ave 5 which is the heart of Hougang SMC, the prices of the 4room flats that transacted there are not much different from Hougang Ave 8 which was run by georgie aljunied grc. The prices for the last 12 months are as follow:

Hougang Ave 5 3rm flat : ranging from $245K to $330K (WP)

Hougang Ave 8 3rm flat : ranging from $220K to $326K (PAP)

Hougang Ave 5 4rm flat : ranging from $305K to $420K (WP)

Hougang Ave 8 4rm flat : ranging from $290K to $420K (PAP)

Hougang Ave 5 5rm flat : ranging from $340K to $527K (WP)

Hougang Ave 8 5rm flat : ranging from $390K to $496K (PAP)

looking at the above figure, i fail to comprehen how did PAP come up with the logic that WP run hougang HDB flat worth less than the same across the road in the PAP run estate.

The figure above are not bull****, all taken from HDB resale e-service. On the whole, WP's Hougang worth more than PAP's Hougang. In fact, i use Hougang Ave 8 as comparsion place hougang ave 5 at a disadvantage as Hougang Ave 5 were built in 1983 while Ave 8 were built in 1986, some even in 1992.

So can PAP explain why people are paying more to buy a older flat in a "slum" while pay less for the newer flat in a "world clas estate" run by the PAP?

http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB33RTIS/BB33PReslTrans.jsp

feel free to click on the link to check, all the figures are from HDB website.

sgpprop
01-05-11, 13:22
In property it is about Location Location Location.
Y r we talkin abt this in condo forum!!! Tis not a ground for public housing talk. Upgrading talks r real shallow . Elections are meant to select credible candidates to represent community in policy making as a LEGISLATOR and NOT a CHIEF CONTRACTOR.

i am find it strange pap keep harping vote in WP will result in HDB price to fall. But if want look at the HDB records on the HDB website, one can see HDB flats in Hougang Ave 5 which is the heart of Hougang SMC, the prices of the 4room flats that transacted there are not much different from Hougang Ave 8 which was run by georgie aljunied grc. The prices for the last 12 months are as follow:

looking at the above figure, i fail to comprehen how did PAP come up with the logic that WP run hougang HDB flat worth less than the same across the road in the PAP run estate.

The figure above are not bull****, all taken from HDB resale e-service. On the whole, WP's Hougang worth more than PAP's Hougang. In fact, i use Hougang Ave 8 as comparsion place hougang ave 5 at a disadvantage as Hougang Ave 5 were built in 1983 while Ave 8 were built in 1986, some even in 1992.

So can PAP explain why people are paying more to buy a older flat in a "slum" while pay less for the newer flat in a "world clas estate" run by the PAP?

feel free to click on the link to check, all the figures are from HDB website.

patricia
01-05-11, 16:16

feel free to click on the link to check, all the figures are from HDB website.Wenqing be a good person. Post your Election new in the thread that you started:
"Please Post Election Youtubes, Rallies, Photos and Videos Here (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=11225)":tongue3:

wenqing
01-05-11, 17:59
In property it is about Location Location Location.
Y r we talkin abt this in condo forum!!! Tis not a ground for public housing talk. Upgrading talks r real shallow . Elections are meant to select credible candidates to represent community in policy making as a LEGISLATOR and NOT a CHIEF CONTRACTOR.

But most aunties and uncles at my generation and Singaporeans still thinks voting is about estate renovation like playgrounds, drains, coat of paint, property etc.

When you see PAP keep using hardware stuff like Upgrading to act as carrot/stick and MM Lee making threats to Aljunied residents about their property for 20 odd years, it must be because PAP find it successful to confuse Singaporeans about linking votes to estate management.

They do not seem to realise the meaning of Parliament.

irisng
02-05-11, 22:34
But most aunties and uncles at my generation and Singaporeans still thinks voting is about estate renovation like playgrounds, drains, coat of paint, property etc.

When you see PAP keep using hardware stuff like Upgrading to act as carrot/stick and MM Lee making threats to Aljunied residents about their property for 20 odd years, it must be because PAP find it successful to confuse Singaporeans about linking votes to estate management.

They do not seem to realise the meaning of Parliament.

:confused:

romeo
02-05-11, 22:45
yup.. his ruthlessness aside, MM Lee and his team of old guards have transformed SG no doubt.. but current MPs.. cant speak favourably of them

romeo
02-05-11, 22:47
wow, ahjunied really a hot battlefield huh.. ex-minister for that ward n old guards n even george's wife all in the picture manz.. not to mention the usual lee-goh-lee

wenqing
02-05-11, 22:53
wow, ahjunied really a hot battlefield huh.. ex-minister for that ward n old guards n even george's wife all in the picture manz.. not to mention the usual lee-goh-lee

Sad to see George Yeo and his team with all their working experiences and at their age still need a 88 years old man to mentor and help them fight their battles.

George Yeo and his team are not kids and how long more and often can MM Lee help them ?

Like what people say in Internet, how long more Singapore and PAP can seek MM Lee's help everytime there are floods, crisis and elections ??

How to be Minister, MP and leaders of the nation ?

Better buy insurance with WP first.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

devilplate
02-05-11, 22:57
Sad to see George Yeo and his team with all their working experiences and at their age still need a 88 years old man to mentor and help them fight their battles.

George Yeo and his team are not kids and how long more and often can MM Lee help them ?

Like what people say in Internet, how long more Singapore and PAP can seek MM Lee's help everytime there are floods, crisis and elections ??

How to be Minister, MP and leaders of the nation ?

Better buy insurance with WP first.

:doh: :doh: :doh:

ur mind really depressed and filled wif anger....everything u see about PAP is black:doh:

taggy
02-05-11, 23:16
ur mind really depressed and filled wif anger....everything u see about PAP is black:doh:

Actually I feel I m suddenly surrounded by many such ppl... Make me feel like I m 1 odd person out

devilplate
02-05-11, 23:17
Actually I feel I m suddenly surrounded by many such ppl... Make me feel like I m 1 odd person out

u r not alone;)

wenqing
03-05-11, 00:01

But you cannot deny it is a fact and it is happening.

wenqing
03-05-11, 00:04

It means in reality, majority is not doing well in Singapore and these are signs that Singapore is declining.

It is also a sign PAP government had underperformed these 5 years.

devilplate
03-05-11, 00:10
It means in reality, majority is not doing well in Singapore and these are signs that Singapore is declining.

ya....bcoz Sg nvr hit swiss standard?

i wonder wat so great abt swiss? only noe they produce gd watches tats all....was told they hf a park for ppl to consume drugs....vy liberal yay

one man's meat is another man's poison

devilplate
03-05-11, 00:12
But you cannot deny it is a fact and it is happening.

its all in ur mind:sleep:

romeo
03-05-11, 00:29
i will only go so far as describing wenqing as a fanatic.. no different to a ManU vs Liverpool fan..

devilplate
03-05-11, 00:34
i will only go so far as describing wenqing as a fanatic.. no different to a ManU vs Liverpool fan..

big diff between a Fan and a Supporter

romeo
03-05-11, 00:54
ok u got me.. what's the diff? is WQ a fan or supporter

devilplate
03-05-11, 01:06
ok u got me.. what's the diff? is WQ a fan or supporter
I relate Fan as idolizing a person, a group or certain belief. In this case for wq is a fan of Any opposition tat stand against the PAP

wenqing
03-05-11, 01:20
ya....bcoz Sg nvr hit swiss standard?

i wonder wat so great abt swiss? only noe they produce gd watches tats all....was told they hf a park for ppl to consume drugs....vy liberal yay

one man's meat is another man's poison

Lol...whatever..

We need Switzerland more than they need us.

Maybe because their leaders are paid less that why people enjoy higher quality of life.

wenqing
03-05-11, 01:22
I relate Fan as idolizing a person, a group or certain belief. In this case for wq is a fan of Any opposition tat stand against the PAP

Then how you classify those from PAP activists from grassroots (CCC,RC,CDAC,CDC etc) and NTUC who go around scaring aunties and uncles like us ??

Those old men and old women went by buses with LKY face on it to PAP raliies.

Diehard fanatics ??

romeo
03-05-11, 01:34
i think these uncles/aunties go becoz they wana 'loosen their joints n bones' n take a walk or stroll.. they feel bored at home n juz grab the opportunity for an activity.. hey, y not, got free food n bus ride..

wenqing
03-05-11, 06:10
http://mrwangsaysso.blogspot.com/2011/05/property-values-and-your-choice-of.html

Property Values and Your Choice of Political Party

When I read about Low Thia Kiang leaving Hougang to run for elections in Aljunied GRC, I felt fear and dismay.

Low is well-known and very well-loved in Hougang, and if he had chosen to remain in Hougang, his seat in Parliament would be almost guaranteed. However, when Low comes to Aljunied GRC, it's a different ball game, especially with the PAP's gerrymandering tactics.

If Low should lose in Aljunied GRC, then this would be a disaster for Singapore. It would be a very dark day in the history of this nation.

For so many years, Low has been the (almost) lone Opposition voice in Parliament, one man standing up and bravely speaking up against a pack of 80+ PAP MPs.

It takes no courage whatsoever to be a Mah Bow Tan or a Wong Kan Seng in Parliament, but it takes great courage to be a Low Thia Kiang. To his immense credit, Low has done his job and served Singaporeans well, not just for a year or two, but for the past 20 years.

If Low loses in Aljunied GRC, then even that one lone voice in Parliament might be gone, silenced for good. It is possible that parliamentary debate might then degenerate into an utter sham.

Nothing but a puppet show with PAP MPs posing nice, friendly, pre-arranged questions to each other and giving nice, friendly, rehearsed answers to each other.

There would be nobody to challenge them, nobody to act as a check and balance, nobody to ask the tough questions that really need, for the sake of the nation, to be asked.

Honestly, if we come to that stage, Parliament House might just as well shut down. On weekends, the PAP MPs can just gather at Hsien Loong's living room or Kuan Yew's garden to have some cakes and coffee.

There they can plan their next salary increases; chit chat about golf and BMWs; and casually make a few national policies for five million citizens. So much for public accountability and transparency,

--------------------------------------

Regular readers of my blog know that I moved house a few months ago. What I didn't mention was exactly where I moved to. I now live in Tai Keng Gardens, a small quiet residential area near Paya Lebar, and I recently learned that my new address is under Aljunied GRC.

There isn't the slightest doubt in my mind who I need to vote for. After all, I am intelligent, educated, well-informed and concerned.

So effectively I have no choice. I have to vote for the Workers Party. Because I can see so clearly that the PAP's performance over the past five years (http://mrwangsaysso.blogspot.com/2011/04/please-look-at-fundamentals-before-you.html) is just taking this country on a one-way trip into slow deterioriation and gradual collapse.

Things have already reached such a bad stage that I can sincerely say this: if you genuinely support the PAP and want them to succeed, then you must vote for the Opposition.

For the PAP can improve and do better - it has that potential. What the PAP needs is to be shocked out of its own complacency.

The best thing that can happen for the PAP is that they lose 10 seats in this election. Then suddenly they will wake up, remember the people whom they are supposed to serve, and start getting their act together.

The PAP does have some talented, capable people in their midst. It's just that they have lost their way, over the past five years.

------------------------------------

I see from the newspapers that Kuan Yew has been busily making statements to create fear in the electorate. Something about how the Workers Party (if they win) will bring down the property values of Aljunied GRC.

What's that old saying about old dogs and new tricks? Fear-mongering is one of Kuan Yew's favourite tactics.

Woe betide you, foolish Singaporeans, if you do not listen to me, then the sky will fall on your head. Some of his statements are so far-fetched that it's amazing he still has any credibility left.

Remember this stunning proclamation (http://mrwangsaysso.blogspot.com/2007/04/cnn-on-ministers-salaries.html) from Lee Kuan Yew, in 2007?

The PAP ministers were just about to give themselves another fat pay raise, and Singaporeans were questioning this.

Lee Kuan Yew's reply was that if the PAP ministers did not get their increase, the women of Singapore will become "maids in other people's countries".

Oh, come on, Kuan Yew. Can you at least try to keep your fear-mongering a little more .... rational?

Regular readers of my blog know that I am a keen watcher of the property market. I'd like to share a few personal observations on the content of Kuan Yew's latest fear.

LKY's basic point is that the WP is incompetent; that they will mismanage Aljunied; and the area will be so badly run that property values will fall sharply (relative to PAP constituencies).

But let's look at the facts. Low Thia Kiang has been MP for Hougang, for twenty years.

If Low can ruin property values through his sheer incompetence, then Hougang should be a slum by now.

But it is not. It is a clean, vibrant HDB town, with its own lively suburban malls, hawker centres, supermarkets, bus interchange, sport stadium, two MRT stations and more.

I can honestly tell you that, as a person who is familiar with the area. My brother lives in Hougang, my kids used to go for tuition in Hougang, and I still go there with my family quite often to eat and shop in Hougang.

Most Singaporeans wouldn't realise it, but I'll just say it straight out here. MPs do lots of important things, such as debate, discuss and shape national policies in Parliament and meet residents to help solve their personal problems.

MPs and their grassroots supporters also organise community events like Plant-a-Tree Day and Chinese New Year dinners etc, and make appearances at schools' Prize-Giving Day to hand out awards and make speeches.

All these types of MP work have their value and are important in their own way. But none of them has any direct bearing on the value of your property.

In other words, whoever you elect as your MP has very, very little influence on whether your property value will go up or down. May I quickly give you a big bunch of illustrations? Okay, let's go:

Your MP does not look after the roads in your neighbourhood (the LTA does that).

Your MP does not look after the parks (the National Parks Board does that).

Your MP does not look after your public library (the National Library Board does that).

Your MP does not look after your sports stadium or public swimming pool (the Singapore Sports Council does that).

Your MP does not build shopping malls for you (property developers such as Capitaland do that).

Your MP does not manage your MRT line (SMRT does that).

Your MP does not manage your SBS buses (SBS does that).

Your MP does not look after your electricity supply (SP Power does that).

Your MP does not look after your carpark (the URA does that).

Your MP does not investigate crimes (the Singapore Police Force does that).

Your MP does not put out fires (the SCDF and their NSmen do that).

Your MP does not ensure that top schools are near your home (whether a school is top or not depends on the students' efforts).

Your MP doesn't prevent mosquito breeding (the NEA does that).

Your MP does engage the cleaning contractors to clean the neighbourhood (which, in terms of level of difficulty, is not exactly rocket science and shouldn't be a challenge for any self-respecting MP, whether from the PAP or not).

Apart from the cleaning contractors, your MP also builds playgrounds, fitness corners, maybe a couple of covered link ways here and there.

None of these little projects require great ability or vast competence, nor will they have any significant influence on your property value.

There, hope it's all abundantly clear now. Abundantly clear that Lee Kuan

taggy
03-05-11, 10:33

but even people like regulator who supposedly be considered well off(running own business, multiple properties) also opposition supporter leh...
So, if really opposition voters so many (all the rally attendees, fb, forum, etc fans), then maybe the unlikely become likely, pap lost 50% ?
Then we better have some check and balance against the current opposition as well? :D

devilplate
03-05-11, 10:52
but even people like regulator who supposedly be considered well off(running own business, multiple properties) also opposition supporter leh...
So, if really opposition voters so many (all the rally attendees, fb, forum, etc fans), then maybe the unlikely become likely, pap lost 50% ?
Then we better have some check and balance against the current opposition as well? :D

haha....ya lor...all vote for opposition la....see who will regret waking up to see 5-82:scared-1:

devilplate
03-05-11, 10:53
in SG....i tink we hf one of the highest % of middle income earner....5x% r PMETs.....

dun tink majority r not doing well....

more like SG is more or less fully developed....so the aspirations of the ppl is too excessive and not easy to satisfy and tamed

ysyap
04-05-11, 21:23
Apparently the fear of depreciating property prices is very rampant... How to convince people that ppty prices has nothing to do with who the MP is? Tried explaining but to no avail!!! :doh: Any brilliant ideas?

hopeful
05-05-11, 06:20
Apparently the fear of depreciating property prices is very rampant... How to convince people that ppty prices has nothing to do with who the MP is? Tried explaining but to no avail!!! :doh: Any brilliant ideas?

you think opposition can overcome years of mental conditioning by PAP in a span of 2 weeks?
1) near term fear, ppty price drops because of opposition MP
2) far term fear, ppty price goes up to many multiples of income because of PAP policies, placing it out of reach.
normal people would react to dangers nearby rather than dangers far away, hence people are more sensitive to short term ppty price drops, hence they vote PAP.

voter education does not take place 3 weeks before election, it should take years before election.
For opposition to use this tactic is a non-starter. If they used statistics after statistics to prove their point, the citizenry would merely be turn off.

as to what tactics, they should employed, it depends on them whether they desire enough to win or not. So far to me, they are like dancing on political stage, instead of fighting.

taggy
05-05-11, 06:46

without discussing what is fair or unfair, i thought most people agree that potong pasir is short of amenities.... that have zero effect on property price ? i know the private properties there may be less affected and the prices are high now, but should it be even higher ? :D

chiaberry
05-05-11, 06:54

It's a no-win situation. There's so much unhappiness over sky-rocketing property prices and yet people don't want pty prices to come down. :doh:

Let's see whether there are more in the former or latter camp.

Geylang OKT
05-05-11, 07:02
:D :D :D :D :D

chiaberry
05-05-11, 07:12
Don't put your hopes up for falling house prices. PAP is likely to win majority anyway. All the big talk at the rallies may not translate into sufficient support for the Opposition. If house prices fall, there will be people waiting to snap them up (like Geylang OKT).

taggy
05-05-11, 07:17
Don't put your hopes up for falling house prices. PAP is likely to win majority anyway. All the big talk at the rallies may not translate into sufficient support for the Opposition. If house prices fall, there will be people waiting to snap them up (like Geylang OKT).

really meh ? i still feel all 100% of my fb friends and 95% of my colleagues are Opposition supporters :D

chiaberry
05-05-11, 07:29
really meh ? i still feel all 100% of my fb friends and 95% of my colleagues are Opposition supporters :D

Younger generation has many Opp supporters. Older generation still has many die-hard PAP supporters.

Election is loaded in PAP favour by the GRC system.

Everybody is waiting eagerly to see the results.

ysyap
05-05-11, 08:28
Think the Aljunied GRC result will only be confirmed after 12am on Sat night!!! Which GRC has the largest number of voters? That may eat well into 1am or even later! Yes everybody eagerly awaiting for the results... :eek:

devilplate
05-05-11, 09:14

supporting opp doesnt mean they will vote them rite...

they r angry wif PAP but when anger settles, they realise .....

chiaberry
05-05-11, 09:25
Well if they don't vote in some opposition, this is probably the last chance Singaporeans will get. In the longer term (next election and beyond), when the FT become citizens, the low birth-rate Singaporeans will be outnumbered and outvoted. And if PAP get in, I don't want to hear any more complaints abt HDB prices, overcrowding, FT taking our jobs etc. Because after all it is our fellow Singaporeans who voted PAP back into power so no more excuse to complain as it is our own doing. If Singaporeans get a chance to get an alternative voice in Parliament and if they blow it......they will never know if Singapore can ever function without PAP total domination. We can guai-guai kow-tow to PAP and their MIW with fat pay checks :banghead:

devilplate
05-05-11, 09:47
Well if they don't vote in some opposition, this is probably the last chance Singaporeans will get. In the longer term (next election and beyond), when the FT become citizens, the low birth-rate Singaporeans will be outnumbered and outvoted. And if PAP get in, I don't want to hear any more complaints abt HDB prices, overcrowding, FT taking our jobs etc. Because after all it is our fellow Singaporeans who voted PAP back into power so no more excuse to complain as it is our own doing. If Singaporeans get a chance to get an alternative voice in Parliament and if they blow it......they will never know if Singapore can ever function without PAP total domination. We can guai-guai kow-tow to PAP and their MIW with fat pay checks :banghead:

so the root cause is high ministerial pay:hell-hath-no-fury:

majority only receieve 3-5% pay increment whereas minister got 30%!!

so ppl will find all the faults tat govt had done!! to prove tat 30% increase is not justifiable!:hell-hath-no-fury:

taggy
05-05-11, 09:58
supporting opp doesnt mean they will vote them rite...

they r angry wif PAP but when anger settles, they realise .....

back to property price... what is the outlook here?

possible result of election:
1. PAP continue to be govt, but much weaker vote count
2. PAP continue to be govt, win higher vote count
2. Opposition become govt, PAP become opposition

regardless of above 3,
since so much outcry on property, within coming 5yrs, the govt will implement something to press price down to win back younger voters?
look like only downward trend liao.

devilplate
05-05-11, 10:01

regardless of above 3,
since so much outcry on property, within coming 5yrs, the govt will implement something to press price down to win back younger voters?

govt shd only control HDB prices.....

they shd noe HDB is HDB and PTE is PTE

PTE shd let natural market forces determine the px....depend whether foreigners find it attractive to invest here anot....

whereas, HDB shd be primarily acts as a roof over every singaporean head:D

do u realise no opposition complain about high condo prices?? all targeting HDB prices only;)

DC33_2008
05-05-11, 10:04
HDB prices will not drop drastically but more rebates/perts may be given with based on some criteria favouring the younger generation. Why? If HDB prices have major corrections, those who are holding on to HDB flats (ie 85% of population) will be very unhappy. The rest of the houses will be left to market forces.

regardless of above 3,

taggy
05-05-11, 10:08
HDB prices will not drop drastically but more rebates/perts may be given with based on some criteria favouring the younger generation. Why? If HDB prices have major corrections, those who are holding on to HDB flats (ie 85% of population) will be very unhappy. The rest of the houses will be left to market forces.

skali they double the first timer grants, then i get jealous manz :D
i never get to enjoy that grant directly before !!!

devilplate
05-05-11, 10:15

last time many jealous when ns reduce to 2yrs

not long ago, got reservists payout once ord, 5yrs n completion....those just ROD get nthing....LOL

taggy
05-05-11, 10:16
last time many jealous when ns reduce to 2yrs

not long ago, got reservists payout once ord, 5yrs n completion....those just ROD get nthing....LOL

ok thanks for reminding , this is life, just LL, hahahahah

DC33_2008
05-05-11, 10:20
I believe your HDB property (if you own one then) would have appreciated by now. It will be better than the rebate. I cannot even buy a new one when I got married as I do not qualify. I should grumble more. I believe in give and take. No one will be happy but as long as it can satisfy 80% of the population, it is a good enough.

ysyap
05-05-11, 10:40
i never get to enjoy that grant directly before !!!Accept it! This is life.... we cannot always benchmark past systems with current ones!!! Like that we can complain forever (isn't that the favorite hobby of Singaporeans?).

devilplate
05-05-11, 10:49
Accept it! This is life.... we cannot always benchmark past systems with current ones!!! Like that we can complain forever (isn't that the favorite hobby of Singaporeans?).

hdb px is deemed unaffordable by many bcoz they say it was much cheaper in 2006

can afford vs willingness to pay for it

i can afford to pay $10 for a chicken rice at foodcourt but i am not willing to pay for tat kind of px

tat waterway terrace at punggol is the most expensive bto flats among the same batch....but aso the most oversubscribed....and 5rm flat is the hottest in demand

ysyap
05-05-11, 10:54

i can afford to pay $10 for a chicken rice at foodcourt but i am not willing to pay for tat kind of px

tat waterway terrace at punggol is the most expensive bto flats among the same batch....but aso the most oversubscribed....and 5rm flat is the hottest in demandJackpot on the chicken rice analogy but for housing, it is usually not afford vs willingness. Most can't afford if prices continue to escalate! Now many are struggling le!... :doh:

devilplate
05-05-11, 10:57
Jackpot on the chicken rice analogy but for housing, it is usually not afford vs willingness. Most can't afford if prices continue to escalate! Now many are struggling le!... :doh:

The winner of the April BTO popularity contest goes to the gorgeous and ***y looking Waterway Terraces II (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Waterway+Terraces+II+reviewed/). Her 5RMs are her most desired asset - out of 246 available, 1,775 applications were received - that's over 7 times over-subscribed! Her 4RMs were next - 2,573 people are vying for 440 such units. Which BTO came in second?
The total applicants for Waterway Terraces II came in at a whopping 4,686 for 804 units, meaning it was over-subscribed by 5.8 times. The other challengers for the crown were the scenic Anchorvale Cove (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Anchorvale+Cove+reviewed/), which saw 2,310 applicants for 1,011 flats - about 2.28x oversubscribed - and Hougang Parkview (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hougang+Parkview+reviewed/) at 1,908/792 or 2.4 times over.

how do u explain this? waterway terraces 2 is the most expensive and yet receive the most subscription

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Waterway+Terraces+II+takes+the+title+as+most+popular+BTO+of+April/

DC33_2008
05-05-11, 10:57
They are probably harping on the absolute quantum increase in the price of HDB. I thought white men want this property prices to appreciate with time. People also welcome it. The only problem is starting salary has not gone up becos we have to stay competitive becos company has to pay higher rental of buildings and get FL or FT in to cut Manpower operating cost. Cannot do much with the rental cost.

tat waterway terrace at punggol is the most expensive bto flats among the same batch....but aso the most oversubscribed....and 5rm flat is the hottest in demand

devilplate
05-05-11, 10:58
They are probably harping on the absolute quantum increase in the price of HDB. I thought white men want this property prices to appreciate with time. People also welcome it. The only problem is starting salary has not gone up becos we have to stay competitive becos company has to pay higher rental of buildings and get FL or FT in to cut Manpower operating cost. Cannot do much with the rental cost.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Waterway+Terraces+II+takes+the+title+as+most+popular+BTO+of+April/

how do u explain this?

devilplate
05-05-11, 11:00
prices of the 4r flat starts from 307k and 5rm flat from 400k

most expensive among the same batches and yet most oversubscribe....y?

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Waterway+Terraces+II+reviewed/

DC33_2008
05-05-11, 11:00
People willing to pay for waterview. Canal view better than block view.
The winner of the April BTO popularity contest goes to the gorgeous and ***y looking Waterway Terraces II (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Waterway+Terraces+II+reviewed/). Her 5RMs are her most desired asset - out of 246 available, 1,775 applications were received - that's over 7 times over-subscribed! Her 4RMs were next - 2,573 people are vying for 440 such units. Which BTO came in second?
The total applicants for Waterway Terraces II came in at a whopping 4,686 for 804 units, meaning it was over-subscribed by 5.8 times. The other challengers for the crown were the scenic Anchorvale Cove (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Anchorvale+Cove+reviewed/), which saw 2,310 applicants for 1,011 flats - about 2.28x oversubscribed - and Hougang Parkview (http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Hougang+Parkview+reviewed/) at 1,908/792 or 2.4 times over.

how do u explain this? waterway terraces 2 is the most expensive and yet receive the most subscription

devilplate
05-05-11, 11:01
People willing to pay for waterview. Canal view better than block view.

alamak..u missed my point....

ppl r complaining bto px unaffordable and yet most expensive bto got the most subscription

hopeful
05-05-11, 11:03
prices of the 4r flat starts from 307k and 5rm flat from 400k

most expensive among the same batches and yet most oversubscribe....y?

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Waterway+Terraces+II+reviewed/

it means people are not as poor as they claimed to be :)

HDB is sure money earner. the bigger the flat, the bigger the profit.

devilplate
05-05-11, 11:04
it means people are not as poor as they claimed to be :)

HDB is sure money earner. the bigger the flat, the bigger the profit.

u got it;)

DC33_2008
05-05-11, 11:09
Quite alot of Singaporean is not poor. People are focusing on the potential of project as MM mentioned that HDB prices will continue to rise. Some rise faster than others due to locaiton, features, etc.
alamak..u missed my point....

ppl r complaining bto px unaffordable and yet most expensive bto got the most subscription

devilplate
05-05-11, 11:10
People are focusing on the potential of project as MM mentioned that HDB prices will continue to rise. Some rise faster than others due to locaiton, features, etc.

so wat do these ppl actually means when they say bto px unaffordable?

i tink u haven answer to my question:p

ysyap
05-05-11, 11:52
Those people who rush to buy BTO flats are mostly earnest and sincere buyers who can afford those flats! And there are indeed many out there who can afford! This statistic cannot confirm that there are no poor people around us, it just says there are those who can afford! With such high over subscription, it only points out that the supply is much lower than demand....

Having said that, I'd also agree that most who complain are those who can afford but borrowing the voices of those who can't afford to make their point!!! Hahahaha!:D

devilplate
05-05-11, 11:54
Those people who rush to buy BTO flats are mostly earnest and sincere buyers who can afford those flats! And there are indeed many out there who can afford! This statistic cannot confirm that there are no poor people around us, it just says there are those who can afford! With such high over subscription, it only points out that the supply is much lower than demand....

mabe we shd do a profile and background check on those who make complaints;)

just to disturb u: y demand increase so much? y in 2008(recession period), nobody complain they cant get bto flats.....y only now? u mean SG suddenly got many ppl eligible to get a bto flat? y suddenly so many yng couples wana get married?

ysyap
05-05-11, 12:10

just to disturb u: y demand increase so much? y in 2008(recession period), nobody complain they cant get bto flats.....y only now? u mean SG suddenly got many ppl eligible to get a bto flat? y suddenly so many yng couples wana get married?Indeed in 2008, City View had many unsold BTO flats... Now, when economy picks up, more people dare to get married??? Hahaha!!! Then the complaint was not about not enough BTO but why BTO is so expensive! :tongue3:

Bishan Kid
05-05-11, 12:15

just to disturb u: y demand increase so much? y in 2008(recession period), nobody complain they cant get bto flats.....y only now? u mean SG suddenly got many ppl eligible to get a bto flat? y suddenly so many yng couples wana get married?

You are good and combative in your arguments , of course with substance lah.

Btw kay poh a bit, are u graduate in political science?

devilplate
05-05-11, 12:16
Indeed in 2008, City View had many unsold BTO flats... Now, when economy picks up, more people dare to get married??? Hahaha!!! Then the complaint was not about not enough BTO but why BTO is so expensive! :tongue3:

haiz....i am getting sick of this election liao....haha

ysyap
05-05-11, 13:29
haiz....i am getting sick of this election liao....hahaHang on... another 2 days and you'll be through!!! :D

hopeful
05-05-11, 13:54
Hang on... another 2 days and you'll be through!!! :D

and your archfoe will go on vacation :p

amk
05-05-11, 17:50
Having said that, I'd also agree that most who complain are those who can afford but borrowing the voices of those who can't afford to make their point!!! Hahahaha!:D

and these bunch are dominant in the new media. car forum, hardwarezone, etc.
"why can't I get 1st world salary ?" :doh:

"why u hire FT not me ? u want cheap labor you can always relocate your business to china/india/vietnam..."

anyway it's almost over... pty business so quiet now.

devilplate
05-05-11, 18:26
these ppl can somehow link any of their unhappiness to PAP...hehe....:rolleyes:

mantrix
05-05-11, 18:39
these ppl can somehow link any of their unhappiness to PAP...hehe....:rolleyes:

and anything against the pappies you can somehow defend...hehe....:rolleyes:

devilplate
05-05-11, 18:45
and anything against the pappies you can somehow defend...hehe....:rolleyes:

dun flame me...i am just a newbie...haha

btw, i am against losers and those who like to complaint

and dun ask me why.... i duno wat to say...stomp feet:tongue3:

ay123
05-05-11, 18:46
is all PAP fault that...
1) i have to pay tax becos U PUT DOWN UNEMPLOYMENT RATE N KEEP ME EMPLOYED :simmering:
2) i have to pay extra tax becos U MAKE ECONOMY GROW SO MUCH AND MAKE ME COLLECT SO MUCH BONUS :simmering:
3) i was caught in traffic jan becos U LET ME HAVE EXTRA $ TO BUY CAR:simmering:
4) i have to queue up in the restaurant becos I HAVE EXTRA $ TO SPEND :simmering:
6) i have to squeeze in the MRT with policeman patroling becos U WANT HIGH SECURITY :simmering:

how i wish Opp are in charge so i do not have such frustration!!! :simmering: all PAP fault!!!

devilplate
05-05-11, 18:49
i am super anti hypocrites too

look down on those who tok machiam like so noble and holy saint....just making me puke

ay123
05-05-11, 18:53

look down on those who tok machiam like so noble and holy saint....just making me puke

if so holy and saint they should go in the mountain and gain more enlightenment. why bother abt this dirty world :p

Regulators
05-05-11, 20:01
It is not about holiness, it is about growing up. Opposition members have grown up and don't need daddy to tell them how to lead their lives. Guys like you still need to be taken care of by daddy and mummy
if so holy and saint they should go in the mountain and gain more enlightenment. why bother abt this dirty world :p

ysyap
05-05-11, 21:39

look down on those who tok machiam like so noble and holy saint....just making me pukeBut of course.... you are the devil from Singapore Devil Party!!! :D

sing
06-05-11, 09:01
Very funny, when people want to buy ppty, they hope that ppty will drop but when they want to sell, they hope that ppty will go up, so should the ppty go up or down?

Most of our commodities are imported, so if the other countries increase their prices (maybe due to the weather), definitely it will affect our imported price and hence this increase will pass on to the consumers. Can our govt control the price of the other countries or control the weather?

When Govt increases the GST by 2% (5% to 7%), the food stalls will increase by more than 10%, can the govt set a limit that they must also increase by 2% only? Moreover, some of suppliers can claim back the GST from the govt, so in actual fact is there a necessity to increase the prices? I feel that some of them are just taking this opportunities to increase their profit.

Our Singapore traffic jam only happens during peak hours in the morning and evening when people are going or coming back from work or when there is an accident. Other countries don't see the time for the traffic jam. When the red light is on, the cars can still move on ignoring the red light thus causing the other side to jam and this happens near the police station. In the end, the policeman has to come out to direct the traffic, so what is the use of having the traffic light?

Of course, everybody wants a good wages but if a minimum wage is set too high, can the companies able to follow likewise. Some companies might think that since the labour cost is so high here, why not move to other places where the labour cost is lower, so will this affect our economy and cause unemployment again?

With so many years of ruling the countries by the govt, Singapore can be considered as one of the reputable country. We live in peace with low crime rate. Everywhere, there are sure to have many unhappiness events happens, it is matter of give and take, we must see what is more important and what is not. Govt cannot please everybody just like some of the family, if you please your wife, your mother might get angry and
vice versa.:doh:

More important is the stability and peace of the country. I don't think Singaporean like to see the scene that there are always arguments in the Parliament because of so many conflicts.

Sometimes is very easy to say, but when really put into action, how many people can do it. My friend told me that previously the opposition had promised them to do certain things but within the 5 years, nothing had been done, so during the next election, they choose the PAP back.

So think carefully, see what is more important to you and what you want "them" to do for your constituency.:2cents:

When economy is bad, not much opposition coming in but now when the economy is good, so many opposition coming in, what is the reason behind? Make a guess!:confused:

taggy
06-05-11, 09:13
today i heard a comment on why the transport companies cannot lower prices and insisting in making profit...

I am wondering the employees of the transport companies can do without bonus and AWS or not :D

ysyap
06-05-11, 09:21
Govt cannot please everybody just like some of the family, if you please your wife, your mother might get angry and
vice versa.:doh:

More important is the stability and peace of the country. I don't think Singaporean like to see the scene that there are always arguments in the Parliament because of so many conflicts.

Sometimes is very easy to say, but when really put into action, how many people can do it. My friend told me that previously the opposition had promised them to do certain things but within the 5 years, nothing had been done, so during the next election, they choose the PAP back.

So think carefully, see what is more important to you and what you want "them" to do for your constituency.:2cents:

When economy is bad, not much opposition coming in but now when the economy is good, so many opposition coming in, what is the reason behind? Make a guess!:confused:So our govt is just like the govt of most other countries who cannot please everybody so we voters just accept it? Then if they are no difference from other countries, why bother to pay them the highest ministerial salary in the world. Just give them a peanut will be enough!!! They dare to draw the high pay but offer no solutions to our concerns???
Agreed on your friend's example though. If opp don't deliver promise, vote them out! If PAP don't deliver promise, vote them out. We reserve our rights as citizens in a democratic country to have the political party who can deliver their promises for the betterment and good of the people. On the back of 52 years (golden anniversary) of hard work by our ministers and MPs (mostly PAP; must give them credit too!!! :D), Singapore need not fear that we'll regress to the national scene back in 1959 and voting is probably the loudest voice we as citizens can have in this system. Yes vote wisely!!!:spliff:

sing
06-05-11, 09:25
Everybody want good bonus, good salary, cheap food and don't want ppty to rise and complain too many foreigners, where to get the money and cheap labour? Singapore is lack of resources.

Maybe govt shouldn't give out the money to the Singaporean, they should use it to subsidize transport, medical and food. Anyway, some Singaporeans also use this money to go for travel or buy somethings that they previously have no money to buy. How many of them will use it on food?

devilplate
06-05-11, 09:57
Everybody want good bonus, good salary, cheap food and don't want ppty to rise and complain too many foreigners, where to get the money and cheap labour? Singapore is lack of resources.

Maybe govt shouldn't give out the money to the Singaporean, they should use it to subsidize transport, medical and food. Anyway, some Singaporeans also use this money to go for travel or buy somethings that they previously have no money to buy. How many of them will use it on food?

some may say u r a PAP lackey

however, i tink we belong to the same group...we r realist and we will vote for our long term future

i suspect wenqing wana more excitement towards his end of his life.....since if everything Falls(instead of minor cracks), dun really affect him much since he oredi one step onto the coffin liao

short term happiness will be shortlived and u cannot even shyt peacefully:p

ysyap
06-05-11, 10:22

Maybe govt shouldn't give out the money to the Singaporean, they should use it to subsidize transport, medical and food. Anyway, some Singaporeans also use this money to go for travel or buy somethings that they previously have no money to buy. How many of them will use it on food?Give money is to get votes for tomorrow... maybe just give less cash then use the remaining cash and top up some more on transport, medical, childcare and food... agreed agreed agreed! :D

devilplate
06-05-11, 10:27
Give money is to get votes for tomorrow... maybe just give less cash then use the remaining cash and top up some more on transport, medical, childcare and food... agreed agreed agreed! :D

ppl like regulator oredi feels the money is PEANUT:p

$1 is still money to me....feel insulted by the small peanut u received? pls tx to my POSB acct:D

ay123
06-05-11, 10:27
yesterday news showed a speech by Opp candidate (think is reform party). he said if u vote me in he promise to deliver a 5 yrs plan within 100 days. really joker!! it means tat they do not have any plan on hand and don even bother to crack their mind to come out with something to show. they will only do it if they are voted in. can u trust a 5 yr plan tat is going to be done in 100 days??? either they are super smart or they are "ROJAK". looking at them.....they seem t belong to the latter :cheers1:

devilplate
06-05-11, 10:29
yesterday news showed a speech by Opp candidate (think is reform party). he said if u vote me in he promise to deliver a 5 yrs plan within 100 days. really joker!! it means tat they do not have any plan on hand and don even bother to crack their mind to come out with something to show. they will only do it if they are voted in. can u trust a 5 yr plan tat is going to be done in 100 days??? either they are super smart or they are "ROJAK". looking at them.....they seem t belong to the latter :cheers1:

tats y we nid a cooling day;)

ay123
06-05-11, 10:30

becos his easy money come from parents' hard earned, sweat, blood, slog like hell, money. he just sit there collect mah. so is easy peanut to him

ysyap
06-05-11, 10:38

$1 is still money to me....feel insulted by the small peanut u received? pls tx to my POSB acct:DOur SM and wife share the same sentiments!!! Remember $600 000 is peanut???

land118
06-05-11, 10:39
Got this from:

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=39144

MBT salary is S$2.7mil....

"
Top 30 highest paid politicians in the world and they are all from Singapore (All amounts exclude bonuses):

1. Elected President SR Nathan - S$3.9 million.
2. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong - S$3.8 million.
3. Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew - S$3.5 million.
4. Senior Minister Goh Chok Thong - S$3.5 million.
5. Senior Minister Prof Jayakumar - S$3.2 million.
6. DPM & Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng - S$2.9 million.
7. DPM & Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean - $2.9 million.
8. Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo - S$2.8 million.
9. National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan - S$2.7 million.
10. PMO Minister Lim Boon Heng - S$2.7 million.
11. Trade and Industry Minister Lim Hng Kiang - S$2.7 million.
12. PMO Minister Lim Swee Say - S$2.6 million.
13. Environment Minister & Muslim Affairs Minister Dr Yaccob Ibrahim - S$2.6million.
14. Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan - S$2.6 million.
15. Finance Minister S Tharman - S$2.6 million.
16. Education Minister & 2nd Minister for Defence Dr Ng Eng Hen - S$2.6 million.
17. Community Development Youth and Sports Minister - Dr Vivian Balakrishnan - S$2.5 million.
18. Transport Minister & 2nd Minister for Foreign Affairs Raymond Lim Siang Kiat - S$2.5 million.
19. Law Minister & 2nd Minister for Home Affairs K Shanmugam - S$2.4million.
20. Manpower Minister Gan Kim Yong - S$2.2 million.
21. PMO Minister Lim Hwee Hwa - S$2.2 million.
22. Acting ICA Minister - Lui Tuck Yew - S$2.0 million.
23 to 30 = Senior Ministers of State and Ministers of State - each getting between S$1.8 million to S$1.5 million.

Compared to other Countries' Leaders:
Donald Tsang Yum-Kuen - Hong Kong (S$716k)
Barack Obama - United States (S$555k)
Nicolas Sarkozy - France (S$441k)
Angela Merkel - Germany (S$420k)
Gordon Brown - UK (S$387k)
Taro Aso - Japan (S$337k)

Total of all 6: S$2,856,000 "

ysyap
06-05-11, 10:40
yesterday news showed a speech by Opp candidate (think is reform party). he said if u vote me in he promise to deliver a 5 yrs plan within 100 days. really joker!! it means tat they do not have any plan on hand and don even bother to crack their mind to come out with something to show. they will only do it if they are voted in. can u trust a 5 yr plan tat is going to be done in 100 days??? either they are super smart or they are "ROJAK". looking at them.....they seem t belong to the latter :cheers1:Don't even bother to look at RP or any other opp. Only 2 opp deserve much more attention coz they have track record to prove already!!! Maybe must vote the other opp in to see if they can hold a decent track record for us to discuss during next election??? :spliff:

devilplate
06-05-11, 10:41
Our SM and wife share the same sentiments!!! Remember $600 000 is peanut???

yeah! see la...we love to count peanuts!

ysyap
06-05-11, 10:44
Got this from:

"
Top 30 highest paid politicians in the world and they are all from Singapore (All amounts exclude bonuses):

13. Environment Minister & Muslim Affairs Minister Dr Yaccob Ibrahim - S$2.6million.
16. Education Minister & 2nd Minister for Defence Dr Ng Eng Hen - S$2.6 million.
17. Community Development Youth and Sports Minister - Dr Vivian Balakrishnan - S$2.5 million.
18. Transport Minister & 2nd Minister for Foreign Affairs Raymond Lim Siang Kiat - S$2.5 million.
23 to 30 = Senior Ministers of State and Ministers of State - each getting between S$1.8 million to S$1.5 million.

Total of all 6: S$2,856,000 "At $2.7m, of course HDB is dirt cheap affordable lah!!! Give him $2.70 a year see if HDB is still affordable!!! Now I'm really disgusted at the minister's pay!!! :simmering:. Don't shoot me... I'm just borrowing the voices of the poor to further their cause!!! :D

devilplate
06-05-11, 10:44
Don't even bother to look at RP or any other opp. Only 2 opp deserve much more attention coz they have track record to prove already!!! Maybe must vote the other opp in to see if they can hold a decent track record for us to discuss during next election??? :spliff:

i am skeptical....

let say aljunied grc taken over by WP....

they made mistakes.....but they aso can point out PAP's mistakes....

i mean its always much easier to find fault with ruling party isnt it....

so conclusion?

i seriously doubt their true intention of just being an alternative voice.....they want an eventual takeover:2cents:

devilplate
06-05-11, 10:46
Got this from:

u got issue with MBT? hehe....share share can?

devilplate
06-05-11, 10:48
At $2.7m, of course HDB is dirt cheap affordable lah!!! Give him $2.70 a year see if HDB is still affordable!!! Now I'm really disgusted at the minister's pay!!! :simmering:. Don't shoot me... I'm just borrowing the voices of the poor to further their cause!!! :D

haha....u picked up gd lines from the media:p

ysyap
06-05-11, 10:49
i seriously doubt their true intention of just being an alternative voice.....they want an eventual takeover:2cents:If their intentions is to take over, I doubt it'll ever be materialized. They only have 23 party campaigners, not even half of 87 parliament seats so how to take over lah!!! Unless you are saying take over Aljunied only lah... Anyway, if WP is voted in, they become the ruling party and will be target for shooting lor... yes its always easier to find fault of incumbent coz their records are there to be scrutinized and criticized if bad but applauded if good. However, the latter is very rare.... hahaha!

devilplate
06-05-11, 10:52
If their intentions is to take over, I doubt it'll ever be materialized. They only have 23 party campaigners, not even half of 87 parliament seats so how to take over lah!!! Anyway, if WP is voted in, they become the ruling party and will be target for shooting lor... yes its always easier to find fault of incumbent coz their records are there to be scrutinized and criticized if bad but applauded if good. However, the latter is very rare.... hahaha!

i mean eventual takeover lah:banghead:
once ur house is infected by a bug....they multiply and breed vy fast

next GE is just another 5yrs later

ysyap
06-05-11, 10:59

next GE is just another 5yrs laterYou worry too much lah... they cannot eventually takeover an empire that was built over 50 years just over 2 elections. If they are good and even better than the incumbent, the people can always see and judge for themselves and vote them in and if they are lousy, there are always people like you to ensure they will not be voted out. They must be able to show they can push Singapore up economically and all other stuff that voters are voicing out today!!! Not so easy to take over lah.... I for one will not be comfortable if an opp party takes over PAP so quickly coz there are still many policies of PAP that worked! :D Its their pay that erks me most!!!

taggy
06-05-11, 11:02

next GE is just another 5yrs later

why does people even think WP is not aiming for eventual take over...
isn't that is a just a logical path of upgrading :D
(i m not saying it is wrong for them to aim for that)

devilplate
06-05-11, 11:03
You worry too much lah... they cannot eventually takeover an empire that was built over 50 years just over 2 elections. If they are good and even better than the incumbent, the people can always see and judge for themselves and vote them in and if they are lousy, there are always people like you to ensure they will not be voted out. They must be able to show they can push Singapore up economically and all other stuff that voters are voicing out today!!! Not so easy to take over lah.... I for one will not be comfortable if an opp party takes over PAP so quickly coz there are still many policies of PAP that worked! :D Its their pay that erks me most!!!

ok....

anyway sunday den discuss further when result is OUT:D

devilplate
06-05-11, 11:04
why does people even think WP is not aiming for eventual take over...
isn't that is a just a logical path of upgrading :D
(i m not saying it is wrong for them to aim for that)

yes, not wrong....tats wat the whole idea of GE

but i dun like hypocrites:p

ysyap
06-05-11, 11:12
yes, not wrong....tats wat the whole idea of GE

but i dun like hypocrites:pNo body likes hypocrites! :tsk-tsk:

sing
06-05-11, 13:11
I'm neutral, heyhey!

But I think govt giving out money to singaporean based on the annual income and type of houses that they stay is a bit unfair. They should base on the monthly income. Annual income is made up of many things including bonus, overtime and allowance, so if it happens that that year they have lots of overtime and the company is making lots of profit and they get a fat bonus and so coincidence that the govt is based on that year income, then isn't it a bit unfair.

Those people who stay in the condo don't mean that they are very rich because they might have already used up all their savings to service the loan, likewise those people who stay in HDB flats don't mean that they are poor. Some of them prefer the locations or some would like to stay near to their parents. I know of someone who is staying in a 3 room HDB flat but driving a BMW but now shifted to 5 room HDB flat because her 3 children have grown up and need more space. Another of my friend staying in 5 room Bishan HDB flat, currently still have S$800K in the CPF and she is wondering whether to invest in property or not but has no courage to enter.

So that's why I think govt should subsidize on our daily usage & medical where everybody can benefit from it whether poor or rich. Just imagine rich people pay more taxes but get less benefits and poor people pay less tax but get more benefits. I'm not saying not to help the poor but rich or poor, they are all Singaporeans. Rich people can become poor when they are strike with terminal disease. Currently, only HDB flats entitle to water & electricity rebates but not the pte property, afterall all are Singaporeans.

As for those 1st timer like young people who have just graduated and need a house to get marry, maybe govt should do more things to help them with the rising HDB cost. As for the waiting time, maybe govt can rent it to them first while they wait for their houses but under T&C.:sleep:

sing
06-05-11, 13:22
Got this from:

"

Total of all 6: S$2,856,000 "

Wow, how come their salaries so high, no wonder so many people want to be an MP.

ysyap
06-05-11, 14:30
Wow, how come their salaries so high, no wonder so many people want to be an MP.I'll participate in the next GE in 2016 coz got good pay!!!! But if they revise the pay structure downwards, then I'll not participate!!! :D

devilplate
06-05-11, 14:47
I'll participate in the next GE in 2016 coz got good pay!!!! But if they revise the pay structure downwards, then I'll not participate!!! :D
Ur wife nid to carry ntuc recycle bag wor

ysyap
06-05-11, 14:56
Ur wife nid to carry ntuc recycle bag worI'll make her carry two and also buy a Kate Spade for her... wait ... she already has one! :D

novel
06-05-11, 15:18

that guy from SPP lah contesting Bishan-Toa Payoh. And the slogan head by Mr CST is "My Kind of Town"...sorry dun you think it will make it worsen because ppl really dun like PP as their kind of town wor... :p

ysyap
06-05-11, 15:20
that guy from SPP lah contesting Bishan-Toa Payoh. And the slogan head by Mr CST is "My Kind of Town"...sorry dun you think it will make it worsen because ppl really dun like PP as their kind of town wor... :pDon't worry lah... it'll take Bishan another 20 years to become like PP kind of town!!! :D

devilplate
06-05-11, 15:48
Don't worry lah... it'll take Bishan another 20 years to become like PP kind of town!!! :D

its easy to say hor....

lets sacrifice aljunied and bishan for more checks and balance....the rest all PAP....LOL

ysyap
06-05-11, 16:05
its easy to say hor....

lets sacrifice aljunied and bishan for more checks and balance....the rest all PAP....LOLOnzz...! :spliff:

Bishan Kid
06-05-11, 16:28
Bookie is quoting 75c for every dollar bet for WP win in Ajunied.

devilplate
06-05-11, 16:33
Bookie is quoting 75c for every dollar bet for WP win in Ajunied.

how abt bishan and holland?

if PAP win for aljunied....wats the odd? 1 win 1.25?

Bishan Kid
06-05-11, 16:36

Hold !
Waiting for SMS.

wenqing
06-05-11, 16:47
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3223279 (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3223279)

TVB Drama on How Singaporeans Suffer Just to Lease a Flat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yrEkz31ps&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yrEkz31ps&feature=player_embedded)

Bishan Kid
06-05-11, 16:47

No quote yet for Bishan and Holland.

PAP win is 1 for 1. for Ajunied. Wide spread.

devilplate
06-05-11, 16:53
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3223279 (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3223279)

TVB Drama on How Singaporeans Suffer Just to Lease a Flat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yrEkz31ps&feature=player_embedded (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yrEkz31ps&feature=player_embedded)

haha....so entertaining

chun chun one wear blue and the other wear white

novel
06-05-11, 17:00
Onzz...! :spliff:

I dun mind lah not my ward only they become slum mah :D

ysyap
06-05-11, 17:02
No quote yet for Bishan and Holland.

PAP win is 1 for 1. for Ajunied. Wide spread.No kick... 1 for 1 is not a bet... :tsk-tsk:

ysyap
07-05-11, 06:03
It's polling day!