PDA

View Full Version : Terrasse (D19, 99 years LH, MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

ysyap
01-06-11, 19:52
U over exagerate la:tongue3:Well. we'll find out in 3 years... :D

fclim
02-06-11, 12:14
Well. we'll find out in 3 years... :D

There's such a thing as the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. It applies to condo facilities as well. That's why in most condos, the pools are very crowded at TOP and becomes increasingly under-utilised as the years pass.:)

devilplate
02-06-11, 12:20
There's such a thing as the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. It applies to condo facilities as well. That's why in most condos, the pools are very crowded at TOP and becomes increasingly under-utilised as the years pass.:)
I like the 25m heated pool leh.....how...price went up oredi:( haha

fclim
02-06-11, 12:30
I like the 25m heated pool leh.....how...price went up oredi:( haha

I think went up by maybe 4 to 5%. Why you like the heated pool ha?:rolleyes:

devilplate
02-06-11, 14:17
I think went up by maybe 4 to 5%. Why you like the heated pool ha?:rolleyes:
Yr end can b quite cold.... Nice to hf a heated pool to dip early in the mng

fclim
02-06-11, 14:26
oic. morning dip would be good.:)

ysyap
03-06-11, 07:47
There's such a thing as the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility. It applies to condo facilities as well. That's why in most condos, the pools are very crowded at TOP and becomes increasingly under-utilised as the years pass.:)Law of diminishing marginal utility is very pronounced in small developments with less than 100 units but with 1100 units, crowding becomes relative and subjective. Maybe at TOP, there are 800 people using the pool, then 6 months later, maybe 200? Yep, dropped by 75% but still quite a lot of people, isn't it? Well can take consolation by the fact that there are different pools and size of pools are relatively huge so even with 200, it is still pretty decent crowd???

devilplate
03-06-11, 08:39
Law of diminishing marginal utility is very pronounced in small developments with less than 100 units but with 1100 units, crowding becomes relative and subjective. Maybe at TOP, there are 800 people using the pool, then 6 months later, maybe 200? Yep, dropped by 75% but still quite a lot of people, isn't it? Well can take consolation by the fact that there are different pools and size of pools are relatively huge so even with 200, it is still pretty decent crowd???

minton shd be quite ok....most families wif kids will crowd at the leisure pool....so if u r serious swimmer can swim at the 50m lap pool....and den got another 20m heated pool for morning or night dip....shiok

oh ya, minton got one big water playground too.....his/her spa.....badminton.....many activities la....not all will swim as they can do other stuff
however interlace only got one pool....:doh:
dleedon got many pool ar?

ysyap
03-06-11, 09:10
This project will surely achieve 100% sold before TOP. May even achieve it in next couple of months... hmmm... unless new CM is introduced... :D

devilplate
03-06-11, 09:19
This project will surely achieve 100% sold before TOP. May even achieve it in next couple of months... hmmm... unless new CM is introduced... :D

u mean terrasse? u sure?

layout no gd(too small), furnishing very cheap, no MRT....in hougang and den 1kpsf+....actually i duno wats the selling point....hahahaha

i prefer woodhaven....those cheaper 800psf 2bedders

ysyap
03-06-11, 11:23
u mean terrasse? u sure?

layout no gd(too small), furnishing very cheap, no MRT....in hougang and den 1kpsf+....actually i duno wats the selling point....hahahaha

i prefer woodhaven....those cheaper 800psf 2beddersI had exactly the same thought as you initially but was forced to eat back my words when the take up rate at Terrasse was outstanding in first 3 weeks, even in prelaunch... :scared-4: Such is the irrationality of this project... people are strangely flocking to it for reasons which are invisible... :p

ysyap
03-06-11, 18:37
Yes...but this project is overpriced n yet give tiles...:doh:Totally agree with your assessment... Buyers are becoming irrational... but I like it... :D

linchong84
03-06-11, 19:25
Rosyth is the main reason why this is worth so much.. Plus this is new and situated within the pte development area.. And also, this area never launch condo for so long liao, so there are a lot of hungry HDB upgraders and buyers..

ysyap
03-06-11, 19:41
Rosyth is the main reason why this is worth so much.. Plus this is new and situated within the pte development area.. And also, this area never launch condo for so long liao, so there are a lot of hungry HDB upgraders and buyers..There are actually quite a lot of launches in the nearby area over the last 3 years but none as near to Rosyth as this development. Anyway, think I've mentioned, it is only a miserably slim chance to get into that school even if you stay across the small street... :doh:

linchong84
03-06-11, 19:53
There are actually quite a lot of launches in the nearby area over the last 3 years but none as near to Rosyth as this development. Anyway, think I've mentioned, it is only a miserably slim chance to get into that school even if you stay across the small street... :doh:

Well, all the new launch prices are all shooting up and up and up. Not only for pte condo.. Public housing also experiencing the same thing. Pasir Ris DBSS land tender just broke record again, beating clementi's record. This is good news for property owners..

ysyap
03-06-11, 23:07
Well, all the new launch prices are all shooting up and up and up. Not only for pte condo.. Public housing also experiencing the same thing. Pasir Ris DBSS land tender just broke record again, beating clementi's record. This is good news for property owners..Good news for sellers but bad news for buyers... neutral news for owners who have no intentions to sell. :o

curio
04-06-11, 00:52
How many Terrasse units sold todate? Developers have not officially launched it? Seems like not much publicity on this project

ysyap
04-06-11, 12:45
How many Terrasse units sold todate? Developers have not officially launched it? Seems like not much publicity on this projectI stand corrected but think it was launched last weekend. Think its about 50% sold... can just contact the agent and ask. They will surely take pride while they report the figures to you. They will just tell you to come down for a chat! :D

amk
06-06-11, 15:42
drop by this place last Saturday. was told 190 plus sold, dun know how true.

this one really unbelievable. living room tiles. bedrooms laminated floors. probably the cheapest floor finishing ever. and main pool facing 3bd asking $11##psf ! all the rooms are so small, after putting in a bed you will have to squeeze yourself already. and it's right at the junction of 2 main roads. then the so called landed side is one whole row of 3 storey tightly packed terraces. you can only clear them if you are at the roof terrace level of the PH unit.

why are people buying this ? cannot be the school because every kiasu parent knows the chance is very slim.

SBR
06-06-11, 16:26
How many Terrasse units sold todate? Developers have not officially launched it? Seems like not much publicity on this project

http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/mcl-land-sold-more-third-terrasse-may-21-launch (http://sbr.com.sg/residential-property/exclusive/mcl-land-sold-more-third-terrasse-may-21-launch)

ysyap
08-06-11, 16:03
drop by this place last Saturday. was told 190 plus sold, dun know how true.

this one really unbelievable. living room tiles. bedrooms laminated floors. probably the cheapest floor finishing ever. and main pool facing 3bd asking $11##psf ! all the rooms are so small, after putting in a bed you will have to squeeze yourself already. and it's right at the junction of 2 main roads. then the so called landed side is one whole row of 3 storey tightly packed terraces. you can only clear them if you are at the roof terrace level of the PH unit.

why are people buying this ? cannot be the school because every kiasu parent knows the chance is very slim.Like I always say, Singaporeans (maybe some foreigners) can get irrational at times. The key is to stop trying to understand them. U and I just be contented with what we have can already...:spliff:

iridrium
13-06-11, 10:30
I have to agree with most of the comments posted.

Enroute home, my wife and myself decided to pop in for a visit since we stayed around the vicinity. My thoughts through the visit are as below:

1. Showflat quite crowded eh.. mmm... oh wait... all leather shoes and heels, probably more agents than actual buyers.
2. Ok, I'm right.. more agents than buyers.
3. First impression of the model is a huge sloping parcel of land which will make very interesting landscape.
4. Huh? One tennis court only? 400 over units sharing one tennis court?
5. Most if not all the unit are north south orientation! with a few particular single loading stacking. Cool indeed.
6. Basement parking. Good!
7. Three-bedder layout not fantastic, long corridor to bedroom, master bedroom is the closest room to kitchen and living room?!?
8. Mmmnn.. lots of ID treatment, lots of glass walls replacing actual walls.
9. Well at least toilets are marble... oh shuck, it NOT! they are ceramic - marble look a like. For a $1100++psf unit, I don't even have marble for toilet?
10. Should avoid the units along hougang ave 2, heavy traffic and bus stop located along ave 2 will be noisy.
11. LED firefly light at the pond is coooooooool. but will the trend last?
12. Agent said 70% sold and price will bee increasing soon. Okayyyy.. :scared-1:

Overall - Not impressive. Wife got so bored that she went down to sitting area to play with her iphone. Cheap finishing material and clever ID cannot disguise the fact that it is a low value project marketing as a high value one.

As a comparision, I will go for Flamingo Valley rather than Terrasse on the basis that it is almost the same $psf, freehold compared to leasehold, better finishes and more upside!

devilplate
13-06-11, 10:51
flamin V aaso cannot touch:2cents:

stalingrad
13-06-11, 11:12
flamin V aaso cannot touch:2cents:

why? because of the cemetery next to it?

iridrium
13-06-11, 16:38

If it is the cementery, then buy unit located away from the cementery. The site is pretty big too.

ysyap
13-06-11, 23:05
Get new FH at $1000 psf to feel better! :D Even if old condo FH at $900 psf also better lah! :p

devilplate
13-06-11, 23:29
Too ex for tat location

ysyap
14-06-11, 07:57
Too ex for tat locationAgreed!!! But isn't that the trend? New launches are all testing market with high, higher and highest psf? In the not so far future, $1100 psf is the new norm in all these other parts of the island! :scared-4:

bargain hunter
14-06-11, 10:14
Terrasse in Hougang, which has been on the market since May 21, is said to have seen sales in the single-digit last week, compared with about 20 units in each of the preceding two weeks.
The five-storey, 99-year leasehold project is priced at about $950 psf on average, with about 210 of the total 414 units now taken up, BT understands.

devilplate
14-06-11, 10:15
Terrasse in Hougang, which has been on the market since May 21, is said to have seen sales in the single-digit last week, compared with about 20 units in each of the preceding two weeks.
The five-storey, 99-year leasehold project is priced at about $950 psf on average, with about 210 of the total 414 units now taken up, BT understands.

wow...market so dead last wkend...due to KBW blog?

azeoprop
14-06-11, 10:31
and also due to the 2013 perfect storm headlines news and recent depressing stocks performance.

:beats-me-man:

fclim
14-06-11, 10:33

All the kiasu parents have already got their units wat.;)

bargain hunter
14-06-11, 10:33
"DEVELOPERS and property agents reported slower home sales last week following National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan's cautionary remarks on his blog."

wow...market so dead last wkend...due to KBW blog?

bargain hunter
14-06-11, 10:34
its too much of a coincidence lah. all kelong conspired to say together one. or maybe ride on each other to be bears. :D

and also due to the 2013 perfect storm headlines news and recent depressing stocks performance.

:beats-me-man:

fclim
14-06-11, 10:36
its too much of a coincidence lah. all kelong conspired to say together one. or maybe ride on each other to be bears. :D

Also June holidays. After that, 7th month.

hyenergix
14-06-11, 12:08
Prob 1 and 2 bedders w good facing mostly taken up. Discount is also lowered. More than $1.1 mil for 3 bedders n above. V hard to swallow for nearby HDB upgraders.

ysyap
14-06-11, 16:59
Prob 1 and 2 bedders w good facing mostly taken up. Discount is also lowered. More than $1.1 mil for 3 bedders n above. V hard to swallow for nearby HDB upgraders.At $1.1m, it may not appeal as much to the nearby HDB upgraders than those with spare cash! Doubtless to say, there are those nearby HDB upgraders with cash but not many. This project, with its brand and price, appeals more to slightly richer people eyeing to send their child to Rosyth Pri. If I'm a typical HDB upgrader with not much cash, I'll journey a little bit and get Minton instead. Much cheaper man!!! :p

linchong84
14-06-11, 17:26
At $1.1m, it may not appeal as much to the nearby HDB upgraders than those with spare cash! Doubtless to say, there are those nearby HDB upgraders with cash but not many. This project, with its brand and price, appeals more to slightly richer people eyeing to send their child to Rosyth Pri. If I'm a typical HDB upgrader with not much cash, I'll journey a little bit and get Minton instead. Much cheaper man!!! :p

Let's uncover the mystery. The HDB estates over there are quite old already, around 20 years or even older. So, most owners should be around 40-50 years old of age and maybe fully paid the HDB? Hence, they only need to downpay 20% and not 40% (should be easy for their profile after years of savings in CPF and cash).. Eventually they can sell their HDB at 500k to do loan repayment. Or just keep the HDB and rent it out to pay for terrasse loan.. Sounds good isn't it?

ysyap
14-06-11, 17:34
Let's uncover the mystery. The HDB estates over there are quite old already, around 20 years or even older. So, most owners should be around 40-50 years old of age and maybe fully paid the HDB? Hence, they only need to downpay 20% and not 40% (should be easy for their profile after years of savings in CPF and cash).. Eventually they can sell their HDB at 500k to do loan repayment. Or just keep the HDB and rent it out to pay for terrasse loan.. Sounds good isn't it?Well speaking on behalf of a 50 year old, not many banks are willing to lend money for more than 20 years tenure. Also, I'd not want to lock myself in another 20 years of housing loans. Rather, I'm looking towards retirement and a finance free lifestyle! If I sell my HDB for say $500k and with available cash of say $300k, I can easily pay off $800k and left with some $300k of loan which looked decent but I'll have no money for retirement and that is :scared-1: to a 50 year old... Hmmm.... I may be wrong but whatever!!! :D

14-06-11, 18:01
Well speaking on behalf of a 50 year old, not many banks are willing to lend money for more than 20 years tenure. Also, I'd not want to lock myself in another 20 years of housing loans. Rather, I'm looking towards retirement and a finance free lifestyle! If I sell my HDB for say $500k and with available cash of say $300k, I can easily pay off $800k and left with some $300k of loan which looked decent but I'll have no money for retirement and that is :scared-1: to a 50 year old... Hmmm.... I may be wrong but whatever!!! :D

Maybe they should then go for the 2 bedder or 2 plus study, since they probably have less need for the extra rooms/ space. The cash in hand will always come in handy.:D

ysyap
14-06-11, 21:41
Maybe they should then go for the 2 bedder or 2 plus study, since they probably have less need for the extra rooms/ space. The cash in hand will always come in handy.:DYes, 2 bedder is more than meet their requirements. One room for sleeping and the other for guests or can turn into karaoke room... that is, if their kids have all moved out... :p

kingkong1984
14-06-11, 21:48
Maybe a studio is better? Less cleaning?

ysyap
14-06-11, 22:37
Maybe a studio is better? Less cleaning?Still have studio left? :D

kingkong1984
15-06-11, 05:40
Still have studio left? :D
Dun think so... Always first to clear... Agents can team up and buy.

Now slower take up but will clear if price is reasonable.
;)

ysyap
15-06-11, 07:59
Dun think so... Always first to clear... Agents can team up and buy.

Now slower take up but will clear if price is reasonable.
;)I'm not worried if this project will be a sell out coz it will before TOP. Just don't have that mad rush like 2008. :)

CondoSearch
17-06-11, 00:05
Wonder how many unit sold already for this project?

The landscape looks quite spacious and not congested. Agree with the floor type that developer could do better...

azeoprop
18-06-11, 15:31
Went to have a look just now, for 2 bedders all those facing landed sold out. Left those pool facing and facing main road.

Pricing around 1020 to 1100psf for the 2 bedders. :scared-1:

ysyap
18-06-11, 15:43
MCL must be laughing behind the curtains now that SL is getting all the undesirable attention and their project now looks decently priced! :doh: When will the relevant authorities step in to mediate or will they ever? :p

ysyap
18-06-11, 15:44
Went to have a look just now, for 2 bedders all those facing landed sold out. Left those pool facing and facing main road.

Pricing around 1020 to 1100psf for the 2 bedders. :scared-1:So did you grab a pool facing unit or you prefer to wait further for prices to climb further??? :scared-4: Or drop further??? :rolleyes:

devilplate
18-06-11, 15:50

I was tinking the 2bedder ground flr facing landed is the best buy for this project....all gone? Remember seeing sloppy pavement....so i saw one ground flr actually elevated up by almost half a floor which is goodie.

azeoprop
18-06-11, 16:24
So did you grab a pool facing unit or you prefer to wait further for prices to climb further??? :scared-4: Or drop further??? :rolleyes:

No vitamin M...haa haa. :p

ysyap
18-06-11, 17:12
No vitamin M...haa haa. :pHahaha! MCL may well raise their asking now that records are being set everywhere. Even the recent record $14xx psf at Greenwich, a stone's throw from Terrasse is gonna send developers to meet tonight to discuss how much more price increase should be introduced tomorrow! :doh:

snoopy
18-06-11, 18:04
Any more 4 Bedders?

ysyap
18-06-11, 18:23
Any more 4 Bedders?Think only 4 units of 4 bedders left! :scared-4:

ysyap
20-06-11, 20:06
This project is slightly more than 50% sold. Like the landscaping environment but dislike the location plus the inferior finishing @ $1100 psf. Well was told that the garden duplex is not selling well... Hmmm... what's the reason? :o Because you are paying for your carpark lots while the others aren't? Maybe!

linchong84
20-06-11, 20:21
This project is slightly more than 50% sold. Like the landscaping environment but dislike the location plus the inferior finishing @ $1100 psf. Well was told that the garden duplex is not selling well... Hmmm... what's the reason? :o Because you are paying for your carpark lots while the others aren't? Maybe!

Their neighbours, the serangoon north ave 1 5-room HDB (122sqm) are selling at 450k, ie super low.. So, this proves that this location is really damn terok..

I tried very very hard, still cant figure out why they can sell well at 1.1k psf.. WHY?????????????:scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

azeoprop
20-06-11, 20:32
Bought by desprate parents for Rosyth school...:rolleyes:

linchong84
20-06-11, 20:39
Bought by desprate parents for Rosyth school...:rolleyes:

If rosyth is so attractive, the serangoon north ave 1 5-room HDB (122sqm big big) would have cost 600k, and not 450k.. So obviously, rosyth does not affect prices.. Is terrasse's neighbouring pte as expensive too?

devilplate
20-06-11, 20:55
If rosyth is so attractive, the serangoon north ave 1 5-room HDB (122sqm big big) would have cost 600k, and not 450k.. So obviously, rosyth does not affect prices.. Is terrasse's neighbouring pte as expensive too?
Those who bot it better of buying 8wood at 1200psf rite? Nearer to town n mrt... Y? Ended up one unit sold at 980psf:(

linchong84
20-06-11, 21:28
Those who bot it better of buying 8wood at 1200psf rite? Nearer to town n mrt... Y? Ended up one unit sold at 980psf:(

yah 8wood is so much better.. regret never buy it sigh..:( I guess people like to buy from developer cos they would have bought at the cheapest (assuming bullish market).. I myself also don't like to buy subsale cos it will indirectly prove that i have lesser foresight than the rest of the owners.. It's a stupid thought/feeling/preference haha..

my colleague went to see terrasse and nearly bought it.. She said she like the facade and stuff and feel 1100psf is good.. but last minute pull out cos her husband eventually decide to wait for the keppel sengkang mrt land.. A couple of my friends also intending to buy that sengkang project, seems like MCL has helped keppel a lot by pricing terrasse so high..

she said the agent keep on tell her that the discount valid for a few days only so she has to decide fast hahaha..

kane
20-06-11, 21:52
For a while now, private home prices have diverged from public home prices. Just look at place like quartz, centris and lakefront residences

Dark Knight
21-06-11, 03:05
Their neighbours, the serangoon north ave 1 5-room HDB (122sqm) are selling at 450k, ie super low.. So, this proves that this location is really damn terok..

I tried very very hard, still cant figure out why they can sell well at 1.1k psf.. WHY?????????????:scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

This project location is good. Nothing "terok" at all. Living near 2 main roads has it's pro and con. Not all units at Terrasse are at 1.1kpsf by the way and in fact lower. Those who bought must have known this area very well. Facilities on offer are simply outstanding and building facade exquisite. As usual, if you can afford...buy what you like.

ysyap
21-06-11, 07:32
There are indeed many good points about this project but still even when I know this place pretty well, I'd not want to buy it. Until such times when D19 prices stabalizes at this value then I'll probablly consider. Then again maybe the price of this project also would have risen... :p

fan
21-06-11, 12:16
This project location is good.

What's your definition of good location?

ysyap
21-06-11, 20:54
What's your definition of good location?If Terrasse is good location to him, then most places in Singapore will be good or best or splendid locations! :D

linchong84
21-06-11, 21:35
If Terrasse is good location to him, then most places in Singapore will be good or best or splendid locations! :D

I guess nowadays when we talk abt location,

1st thing to consider is CCR vs RCR vs OCR.. Which one better is obvious..

2nd thing we'll talk about whether it is near MRT for better rental prospects..

3rd thing we'll go on to see whether there is any views, eg, river, reservoir, sea, hill, city, golf course, etc etc..

4th thing, we'll see whether it is near any international school or airport or big commercial area for rental prospects again..

It appears that terrasse has none leh.. their selling point is nice facade??

ysyap
22-06-11, 00:41
Their primary selling points are nice facade and Rosyth Pri School. But according to agent, they also added got buses to AMK. 10 stops :scared-1:. Not sure how is that a selling point but at that location they sure have to force it out to be one. :scared-4:

Agent kept saying its resort feel. Maybe to enhance that feel, this project has to be far far away from civilization, otherwise too near busy city then no more resort feel... :D

devilplate
22-06-11, 00:51
Their primary selling points are nice facade and Rosyth Pri School. But according to agent, they also added got buses to AMK. 10 stops :scared-1:. Not sure how is that a selling point but at that location they sure have to force it out to be one. :scared-4:

Agent kept saying its resort feel. Maybe to enhance that feel, this project has to be far far away from civilization, otherwise too near busy city then no more resort feel... :D
Terasse location not too bad...got amenities across hdb side...plenty of buses....sort of no view and no mrt lor...pricin shd b 850-900psf n shd redesign a bigger common rm

ysyap
22-06-11, 01:06
Terasse location not too bad...got amenities across hdb side...plenty of buses....sort of no view and no mrt lor...pricin shd b 850-900psf n shd redesign a bigger common rm$850 psf sounds more decent for this project!

snoopy
22-06-11, 05:42
I have been staying around D19 areas. I felt that Terrasse is a better location than the location at Sengkang Mrt land. Living environment will be totally different. Sengkang mrt land will be crammed around with flats but it has MRT. As for Terrasse, it may not have a MRT, but it is equally accessible. Furthermore there is Rosyth, French school etc.

yah 8wood is so much better.. regret never buy it sigh..:( I guess people like to buy from developer cos they would have bought at the cheapest (assuming bullish market).. I myself also don't like to buy subsale cos it will indirectly prove that i have lesser foresight than the rest of the owners.. It's a stupid thought/feeling/preference haha..

my colleague went to see terrasse and nearly bought it.. She said she like the facade and stuff and feel 1100psf is good.. but last minute pull out cos her husband eventually decide to wait for the keppel sengkang mrt land.. A couple of my friends also intending to buy that sengkang project, seems like MCL has helped keppel a lot by pricing terrasse so high..

she said the agent keep on tell her that the discount valid for a few days only so she has to decide fast hahaha..

ysyap
22-06-11, 07:41
Well it is not really that equally accessible if you compare in true figures. There are probably 2 busstops of buses and lets just give 5 buses each stop so there are 10 buses (not sure of the number) but there is a bus depot at Seng Kang with definitely more than 10 buses plus an MRT which connects most of Seng Kang through the LRT network too.

Also, there is Compass point for amenities but Terrasse has just a simple neighbourhood with some provision shops across the road? :p

linchong84
22-06-11, 09:16
I have been staying around D19 areas. I felt that Terrasse is a better location than the location at Sengkang Mrt land. Living environment will be totally different. Sengkang mrt land will be crammed around with flats but it has MRT. As for Terrasse, it may not have a MRT, but it is equally accessible. Furthermore there is Rosyth, French school etc.

For people who take public transport, the sengkang one can just walk around 200m to take the MRT, and will reach city area or anywhere else much faster.. For terrasse, need to wait for bus, take 10 stops, then walk to mrt station and take mrt, definitely will take longer and more effort..

For people who drives, KPE is in sengkang area, can reach town very fast cos not much jam, and no ERP at the gantries at night.. But terrasse people gotta take CTE which jams and has lots of ERP and some are active till 10.30pm.. Besides terrasse is not that near CTE anyway, they still gotta drive along ang mo kio ave 3 to find the nearest exit..

For living environment, terrasse also faces HDB and main roads on 2 sides.. So, we can't really say the environment is wonderful when compared to the sengkang one..

For people who want to find a good primary school, while terrasse has a top primary school in rosyth, the sengkang one is also within 1km to another top primary school in nan chiau.. So, i guess it's better to wait for the keppel plot.. if keppel not greedy, they will launch it at around 1.1k psf sama sama too (estimate according to 800psf breakeven)..

chiaberry
22-06-11, 09:33
I have to admit I like the Sengkang area. My eldest child is in Nan Chiau High School which is now an SAP school. Note that Nan Chiau Primary is not a feeder school for Nan Chiau High though. Entry is entirely on merit. My youngest child goes for Chinese tuition in the HDB opposite Compass Point. It is a convenient location for transport (MRT as well as expressways) and currently the roads arre not congested and driving around there is very easy compared to Hougang. That may change in 10 years time when all the HDB in that area are finished and occupied. But for transport links I feel that even then, Sengkang location near the MRT is superior to the location of Terasse.

ysyap
22-06-11, 11:38
Agreed that SK is a much preferred choice for residential stay. Serviced by both KPE and TPE, it is really nice to drive around. Furthermore, there is no lack in terms of amenities like shopping complex, bus terminals, the attractive long kang coming along as well as sports stadium, hockey pitches and swimming pool, plus some green pastures for some kite flying. It is also well connected through LRT although it gets a little messy with the direction for the west loop. There is no cineplexes though for movie goers! :o

solsys
22-06-11, 12:16
Terrasse at S$850psf will be snapped up in no time.....

Northern ppty prices are already close to this range or in fact higher with Far East Woodhaven...

I think the price S$9xxpsf is just right for its physical location (near landed, serangoon garden), not taking into account transport links.

Look at H20 (Sengkang), 1min sheltered walk to LRT with integrated riverside park also asking S$9xxpsf.

Get ready to see S$1kpsf for the ones next to Sengkang interchange.

ysyap
22-06-11, 12:37
Terrasse at S$850psf will be snapped up in no time.....

Northern ppty prices are already close to this range or in fact higher with Far East Woodhaven...

I think the price S$9xxpsf is just right for its physical location (near landed, serangoon garden), not taking into account transport links.

Look at H20 (Sengkang), 1min sheltered walk to LRT with integrated riverside park also asking S$9xxpsf.

Get ready to see S$1kpsf for the ones next to Sengkang interchange.It may well hit $1.1k psf if market continues its upward climb ... we shall watch! :D

22-06-11, 12:49
It may well hit $1.1k psf if market continues its upward climb ... we shall watch! :D

To get a clue on the floor for the pricing, one can look at compass heights 3 bedder - already going for $1m (+/-). they are about 1250 - 1300 sqft.

My prediction 3 bedders from $1050 psf (quantum fr $1.1m) , 2 bedder $1200 (from $850k) and 1 bedder 1350 psf. Will be interesting what kind of deisgn keppel can come up with.

ysyap
22-06-11, 12:55
To get a clue on the floor for the pricing, one can look at compass heights 3 bedder - already going for $1m (+/-). they are about 1250 - 1300 sqft.

My prediction 3 bedders from $1050 psf (quantum fr $1.1m) , 2 bedder $1200 (from $850k) and 1 bedder 1350 psf. Will be interesting what kind of deisgn keppel can come up with.Come to think of it, it is really true that developers are indeed coming up with all sorts of designs which hopefully can strike a chord with buyers. From Hong Realty who patterned the ceiling cabinet concept in NV Residence to Minton with the 3 worlds concept to Terrasse with the resort feel concept of the firefly, etc. its getting interesting to see what developers can come up with in the near future... :p

fclim
22-06-11, 14:41
Funny how distance can be so subjective. 1km from MRT, everybody say so far. 1km from Rosyth, all grab.

ysyap
22-06-11, 14:45
Funny how distance can be so subjective. 1km from MRT, everybody say so far. 1km from Rosyth, all grab.Simple... for MRT, its about walking and avoid taking any feeder buses so 1km might be a little far. But for school, its not about walking but meeting the requirements stipulated by MOE to be living within 1km of the school in order to enjoy the admission priority! So all will grab! :D

22-06-11, 14:51
Simple... for MRT, its about walking and avoid taking any feeder buses so 1km might be a little far. But for school, its not about walking but meeting the requirements stipulated by MOE to be living within 1km of the school in order to enjoy the admission priority! So all will grab! :D

For MRT the nearer the better. if on top of MRT lagi best.

For school just within 1 km just nice, just imagine being next to the school and if ballot still miss out on it, will kanna reminded of it day in and day out :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ysyap
22-06-11, 14:58
For MRT the nearer the better. if on top of MRT lagi best.

For school just within 1 km just nice, just imagine being next to the school and if ballot still miss out on it, will kanna reminded of it day in and day out :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:Yes yes... very funny but true... then too near school will mean you have to stand at attention every weekday morning for flag raising too! :p

linchong84
22-06-11, 16:07
Funny how distance can be so subjective. 1km from MRT, everybody say so far. 1km from Rosyth, all grab.

:D :D :D :D :D No kids yet?

ysyap
22-06-11, 16:10
:D :D :D :D :D No kids yet?So did you also grab the Terrasse? :D

snoopy
22-06-11, 17:21
Whether it is Terrasse or the plot of land at Sengkang has a better environment is subjective and up to each individual preference. Pretty sure the Keppel Sengkang plot land will be another typical 17-18 storey Condo surrounded by view of HDB flats very closeby. Its just the feeling living there. Just look at Compass Heights which has a MRT below it, but prices of it didnt fare as good as the Quartz so far. No doubt the ammenities are there, but the feel of exclusiveness is not there.

fclim
22-06-11, 18:43
:D :D :D :D :D No kids yet?

Hehe. Got a few. One in Secondary oredi. Just feel that if one doesn't really like the condo but buy because of school, then if child doesn't get in, double disappointment.

kingkong1984
22-06-11, 18:52
Hehe. Got a few. One in Secondary oredi. Just feel that if one doesn't really like the condo but buy because of school, then if child doesn't get in, double disappointment.

life is not always smooth sailing and as planned.

be ready for rides.. it will come and go.

devilplate
22-06-11, 18:57

very good!! a few!! congrats n thank u for contributing to Sg pathetic birth rate:D

ysyap
22-06-11, 20:48
Whether it is Terrasse or the plot of land at Sengkang has a better environment is subjective and up to each individual preference. Pretty sure the Keppel Sengkang plot land will be another typical 17-18 storey Condo surrounded by view of HDB flats very closeby. Its just the feeling living there. Just look at Compass Heights which has a MRT below it, but prices of it didnt fare as good as the Quartz so far. No doubt the ammenities are there, but the feel of exclusiveness is not there.Cannot compare Quartz with Compass Ht. One is 10 years old and the other 1 year old... :doh: I'll choose the newer condo coz its also very near to amenties and MRT!:D

ysyap
22-06-11, 20:51
Hehe. Got a few. One in Secondary oredi. Just feel that if one doesn't really like the condo but buy because of school, then if child doesn't get in, double disappointment.So the best option is to buy near child's choice school with a view to move should the enrolment fails. Anyway, think i'll still move whether successful or not coz most projects near good schools have the potential to appreciate faster so take it as an investment lor. With 4 yr SSD, its decent time for decent price appreciation lah... :)

minority
10-08-11, 03:56
Went to take a look at the project. the rooms are so small!

ysyap
10-08-11, 08:04
Went to take a look at the project. the rooms are so small!What is interesting about this project is that part which is outside the house, not inside. The finishing inside the house is of low quality. :doh:

propertyinvestor
10-08-11, 11:37
Any idea how many units already sold taking into account a couple of new launches around the area? Thanks

10-08-11, 14:18
What is interesting about this project is that part which is outside the house, not inside. The finishing inside the house is of low quality. :doh:

Yeah totally agree, quite like the landscaping and theme and facilities. 400+ units and have 3 clubhouse. They should at least provide an option to opt for better quality inside. :2cents:

propertyinvestor
10-08-11, 15:08
Went to take a look at the project. the rooms are so small!

In most of the projects, rooms are only fit for a single bed.

Rosy
10-08-11, 15:14
Recent feo/fct projects are decent in their room sizes

10-08-11, 15:27

Actually they should label this as 2 + study instead of 3 bedders, as it is so misleading. But they can still promote that their study can still squeeze in a single bed. more truthful and frank advertising....:hell-hath-no-fury:

propertyinvestor
10-08-11, 20:21
Frankly, Terrasse is not a bad project. I like the low rise resort feeling environment. Think if developer give some discount, can consider to buy. Not vested.

ysyap
11-08-11, 08:08
Actually they should label this as 2 + study instead of 3 bedders, as it is so misleading. But they can still promote that their study can still squeeze in a single bed. more truthful and frank advertising....:hell-hath-no-fury:When is advertising truthful?

ysyap
11-08-11, 08:10
In most of the projects, rooms are only fit for a single bed. Saw a penthouse in D19 whose master room can barely squeeze a queen sized bed with no room to walk but on the bed itself! :doh: This is a penthouse, designed for families but master room cannot comfortably sleep 2 adults? :sleep:

District 84483535
23-08-11, 19:24
:) up to date 70% sold.. a lot family love its landscaping..

Frankly, Terrasse is not a bad project. I like the low rise resort feeling environment. Think if developer give some discount, can consider to buy. Not vested.

ysyap
23-08-11, 21:07
:) up to date 70% sold.. a lot family love its landscaping..I also like the landscaping but how many like the interior finishings? Hmmm... I didn't! :spliff2:

Kenshinto80
23-08-11, 22:17
Saw a penthouse in D19 whose master room can barely squeeze a queen sized bed with no room to walk but on the bed itself! :doh: This is a penthouse, designed for families but master room cannot comfortably sleep 2 adults? :sleep:

Which Project?

ysyap
24-08-11, 06:39
Which Project?Evania! :tongue3:

Arcachon
24-08-11, 08:40
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-wEzT2x1ootc/TlRINCv7NgI/AAAAAAAAGWo/qK-WxjYJcVw/s800/Singapore%252520Aug%2525202011%252520156.JPG

azeoprop
24-08-11, 08:52
Looks like still got alot of 1 and 2 bedroom units left. Where are all the investors? :p

fclim
24-08-11, 09:24
Looks like still got alot of 1 and 2 bedroom units left. Where are all the investors? :p

Guess this one mostly own stay because of Rosyth.

ysyap
24-08-11, 10:08
Guess this one mostly own stay because of Rosyth.So most of the 70% sold were 3/4 bedders and PH? Wow!

sleek
30-09-11, 00:11
The Proposed Erection of 16 Blocks of 5-Storey (Total 414 Units) Condominium Houses with Attic, Basement Carpark & Swimming Pool and Communal Facilities on Lot 9427L MK22 at Hougang Avnue 2 Off Park Villa Rise (Serangoon Planning Area)

Developer/ Owner MCL Land (Serangoon) Pte Ltd
Design Architect AGA Architects Private Limited
Civil & Structural Engineers KTP Consultant Pte Ltd
M&E Consultant Engineers Rankine & Hill (S) Pte Ltd
Quantity Surveyors KPK Quantity Surveyor (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Main Contractor Keong Hong Construction Pte Ltd (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/Terrasse.aspx)
Contract Period 01 Nov 11 - 01 May 14
Duration 30 Months
Contract Sum S$ 110,514,430.89

leslie11
03-10-11, 09:36
Thanks for the info, looking forward to an early completion.

snoopy
10-10-11, 23:09
How's the response so far for this development?

leslie11
21-10-11, 07:06
I heard that there are about 100+ units left.

ysyap
21-10-11, 08:43
I heard that there are about 100+ units left.With 414 units, its about 70% sold? That's pretty decent for this location and price! :cheers1:

kane
21-10-11, 08:47
With 414 units, its about 70% sold? That's pretty decent for this location and price! :cheers1:

I don't get those units with a basement room plus an air well. Feels like a dungeon.

ysyap
21-10-11, 09:17
I don't get those units with a basement room plus an air well. Feels like a dungeon.Is this project the one with a double storey 1st floor unit like the duplex concept? Can't remember liao! :ashamed1:

Komo
21-10-11, 09:23
Is this project the one with a double storey 1st floor unit like the duplex concept? Can't remember liao! :ashamed1:
Yap and fireflies:D

ysyap
21-10-11, 11:51
I remembered the agent telling me that such duplex double storey units are not in high demand. Apparently still available although there are 2 parking lots but you are buying those parking lots. Hmmm, not very attractive liaoz! :scared-4:. Like the firefly concept though! :o

kane
21-10-11, 11:59
Who would enjoy living in the basement with no windows. It's really depressing.

ysyap
21-10-11, 12:02
Who would enjoy living in the basement with no windows. It's really depressing.Just like a dungeon... LOL! :doh:

kane
21-10-11, 14:23
Just like a dungeon... LOL! :doh:
Just imagine carving a room out of a basement carpark with an air well.

ysyap
21-10-11, 14:38
Just imagine carving a room out of a basement carpark with an air well.This is likened to a cluster house wat! Some don't mind but some do! :rolleyes:

kane
21-10-11, 16:43
This is likened to a cluster house wat! Some don't mind but some do! :rolleyes:
I marvel at those who use that as a bedroom rather than a storeroom.

ysyap
21-10-11, 16:50
Similar to maids sleeping in household shelters in some homes. No choice... not enough room and can't demand maid sleep in living room with no privacy or to share rooms with boys in the family. :doh: But don't think its really that bad if property ventilation and privacy is given. :o

samsara
22-10-11, 08:27
If you refer to the Singapore Concept Plan 2001, there is a light rail line which links Ang Mo Kio to the eastern side of the island and runs along Hougang Avenue 2 / 3 at one section of the line. There should be more confirmation on this in the Singapore Concept Plan 2011. Using average spacing between stations, there would be one stop outside Terrasse/Park Villas area. This line may not implemented in the near-term but should it materialise, there should be further upside for properties in this area in the long-term.

PS: Not vested in Terrasse but vested in a 999lh landed house in the area.

With 414 units, its about 70% sold? That's pretty decent for this location and price! :cheers1:

Kenshinto80
22-10-11, 13:45
If you refer to the Singapore Concept Plan 2001, there is a light rail line which links Ang Mo Kio to the eastern side of the island and runs along Hougang Avenue 2 / 3 at one section of the line. There should be more confirmation on this in the Singapore Concept Plan 2011. Using average spacing between stations, there would be one stop outside Terrasse/Park Villas area. This line may not implemented in the near-term but should it materialise, there should be further upside for properties in this area in the long-term.

PS: Not vested in Terrasse but vested in a 999lh landed house in the area.
Think many pple in tis forum frown on LRT.....only like MRT. LRT does not add much value to property. Look at H2O Residences in Sengkang....still got a lot of unsold units whereas Treasure Trove near Punggol MRT almost sold out. :tongue3:

samsara
22-10-11, 19:46
It is still unknown whether the line will be an LRT or if it will even be implemented at all. I was just citing what was depicted in the Singapore Concept Plan 2001. Let's see what they will draw in the 2011 plan to be released in Q4.

Think many pple in tis forum frown on LRT.....only like MRT. LRT does not add much value to property. Look at H2O Residences in Sengkang....still got a lot of unsold units whereas Treasure Trove near Punggol MRT almost sold out. :tongue3:

ysyap
22-10-11, 21:28
By the look of things, Singapore will be so saturated with MRT lines, NSL, EWL, NEL, CL, DTL. There's an MRT/LRT station near every condo and hdb block in the distant future... :scared-5:

kane
22-10-11, 21:46
That's their long term vision.

CondoExpert.sg
16-12-11, 14:34
Terrasse @ Hougang (District 19)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Terrasse-facade.jpg

Summary

Developer : MCL Land Pte Ltd
Est. TOP : Mid 2015
Est. Quantum Price : From $5xxK Up
District : 19 (Hougang)
No. Of Towers : 16
Tenure : 99 Years Leasehold
No. Of Storey : 5
Site Area : 325,024 sqft
No. Of Units : 414
Main Orientation : To Be Released
Units Composition : 1,2,3,4 Bedrooms, Garden Manssionette and Penthouse
Distance to MRT : Nearest to Hougang MRT
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : Rosyth School
Xinmin Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(No. of Units - Size (sqft))1 Bedroom
45 - 506/538/657

2 Bedrooms
136 - 732/753/775/807/958

3 Bedrooms
108 - 980 to 1378

4 Bedrooms
36 - 1335 to 1819

Garden Mansionette
16 - 2497

Penthouse
64 - 1453 to 2217

Total Units : 405

Facilities

Entrance And Guard House
Rain Tree Boulevard
Palm Courtyard
Viewing Deck
Serene Garden
Sun Deck
BBQ Pavilion
Fern Valley
Arcadia Clubhouse
Fitness Area
Tennis Court
Multi -Purpose Court
Jogging Track
Children’s Pool
Lagoon Playscape
Castle Playscape
Mirage Esplanade
Floating Islands
Misty Falls
Firefly Creek
Jacuzzi
50m Lap Pool
Jungle Jacuzzi
Cascading Springs
Ripple Pond
Wellness Sanctuary

Gym/Pool

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Terrasse-gympool.jpg

Garden

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Terrasse-garden.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Terrasse-siteplan.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Terrasse-streetmapbig.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on Terrasse as well as for other new launch condos!

snoopy
21-01-12, 08:32
Anyone know how's this project selling so far? Any more 2 bedder?

Arcachon
22-01-12, 02:38
Anyone know how's this project selling so far? Any more 2 bedder?

Developer Sales Team 91165031

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fnd9rGV5Ks0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnd9rGV5Ks0&feature=related)

Eastboy
22-01-12, 13:58
terrase is way overpriced. if you ask me, go for parc vera at 300psf cheaper.

Kenshinto80
23-01-12, 00:32
terrase is way overpriced. if you ask me, go for parc vera at 300psf cheaper.
True. But Parc Vera veri small plot land in comparison.

snoopy
23-01-12, 08:41
True. But Parc Vera veri small plot land in comparison.

Furthermore, the total living experience and environment are different. Just need to drive to the site at Parc Vera and you will feel the difference. Opposite Parc Vera is defu industrial estate.

Eastboy
23-01-12, 09:11
Furthermore, the total living experience and environment are different. Just need to drive to the site at Parc Vera and you will feel the difference. Opposite Parc Vera is defu industrial estate.

yup i think both have their pros and cons. to me in terms of location i feel that parc vera is nearer to MRT and bus interchange hence i'd choose parc vera over terrasse. but if one is to compare in terms of finishing and concept of course terrasse wins parc vera hands down.

as an investor, i only look at location, unit size, layout and potential yield. so whenever i invest into a unit, i must make sure that my tenant's transport + living needs can be easily met. if for own stay, it will be a very different decisional process of course.

cheers!

hyenergix
23-01-12, 18:29
yup i think both have their pros and cons. to me in terms of location i feel that parc vera is nearer to MRT and bus interchange hence i'd choose parc vera over terrasse. but if one is to compare in terms of finishing and concept of course terrasse wins parc vera hands down.

as an investor, i only look at location, unit size, layout and potential yield. so whenever i invest into a unit, i must make sure that my tenant's transport + living needs can be easily met. if for own stay, it will be a very different decisional process of course.

cheers!

You are not a parent yet... a famous school is near Terrasse.

kane
24-01-12, 13:52
You are not a parent yet... a famous school is near Terrasse.

Is rosyth within 1 km or 2 km from terrasse?

ysyap
24-01-12, 14:45
Is rosyth within 1 km or 2 km from terrasse?Its 1km from Rosyth...

kane
24-01-12, 14:59
Its 1km from Rosyth...
no wonder it's selling slightly higher than it's hougang peers. the mystical powers of being near reputable schools.

Kenshinto80
27-01-12, 04:01
no wonder it's selling slightly higher than it's hougang peers. the mystical powers of being near reputable schools.
That is if managed to get in by Phase 2B. Also means voluntary work for non affiliated parents. :)

kane
27-01-12, 07:38
That is if managed to get in by Phase 2B. Also means voluntary work for non affiliated parents. :)

Otherwise they'll have to go through the nerve wrecking experience of balloting in phase 2C.

CondoSearch
30-01-12, 07:12
wonder if anyone know how many % sold at this project?

kane
30-01-12, 07:47
Ura website has the answer to your question.

heutistmeintag
22-02-12, 03:40
Are garden duplex units available in other development?

chanel
22-02-12, 09:56
wonder if anyone know how many % sold at this project?

70% i.e. 285 out of 414 units

snoopy
22-02-12, 16:53
70% i.e. 285 out of 414 units

i thought URA website says 339/414 sold? ie about 82% sold.

chanel
22-02-12, 17:03
i thought URA website says 339/414 sold? ie about 82% sold.

Actually, I checked URA Caveats lodged for the number of units shown there, which I supposed is more accurate unless they have not updated.

snoopy
22-02-12, 17:10
Actually, I checked URA Caveats lodged for the number of units shown there, which I supposed is more accurate unless they have not updated.

Since Last year Mid-Nov, i was informed by the agent onsite @showroom around 320++ units sold, remaining 80 over units. So unless he gave me the wrong the numbers.

ysyap
22-02-12, 17:38
Actually, I checked URA Caveats lodged for the number of units shown there, which I supposed is more accurate unless they have not updated.Not sure if my understanding is correct but URA website only reflects the number of units with caveats lodged. Some owners may opt not to lodge caveat... ;)

Arcachon
22-02-12, 17:59
http://www.terrasse-sg.com/launch/index.php

bargain hunter
23-02-12, 09:01
http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/price/PriceController.jpf

search at the above link is the most accurate as some owners (esp. for new home sales) may not lodge caveat.

Just
05-03-12, 18:58
Nice project! Love the layout n landscape. :cheers4:

Arcachon
09-04-12, 00:47
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_k-37llRoOk/T4HBFr1ejBI/AAAAAAAAHF8/NV1GCd6wB18/s640/Terrasse+08+04+2012.JPG

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/9293833/for-sale-terrasse

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-2oie8-6GaKk/T4HDTi2gWSI/AAAAAAAAHGE/HzzfUAawrWY/s1600/Terrasse+last+3+Bedroom+PH.JPG

dtrax
09-04-12, 00:49
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_k-37llRoOk/T4HBFr1ejBI/AAAAAAAAHF8/NV1GCd6wB18/s640/Terrasse+08+04+2012.JPG

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/9293833/for-sale-terrasse

sibei not cheap.. I guess you got at a pretty gd deal during the initial launch?? :)

price
09-04-12, 08:46
sibei not cheap.. I guess you got at a pretty gd deal during the initial launch?? :)

so far from everything + so exp!

Komo
09-04-12, 09:12
this place for family and those who drives:D

kane
09-04-12, 11:05
And those who wants to be 1km from roysth. Haha.

ysyap
09-04-12, 12:07
And those who wants to be 1km from roysth. Haha.1km from Rosyth also no use wan lah... so many people fighting... now that foreigners are not competing, chances only improve by a tiny winy bit lor... :cool:

Sleepyhead
05-05-12, 00:07
This is another development good for own stay, but not as rental investment.

However, for own stay, I'd much prefer to get FH. The LH status stopped me from buying.... even though I like the development a lot. So many things to like about this place. Sigh....

blackapple
05-05-12, 08:29
This is another development good for own stay, but not as rental investment.

However, for own stay, I'd much prefer to get FH. The LH status stopped me from buying.... even though I like the development a lot. So many things to like about this place. Sigh....

This was considered expensive last year. But since the launch of Sky habitat, hear that only 14 units left. :scared-1:

Komo
05-05-12, 08:34
looks like MCL projects can sell out faster than the rest?:confused:

blackapple
05-05-12, 09:40
looks like MCL projects can sell out faster than the rest?:confused:

Maybe they price the condo too cheap.. :banghead: :banghead:
MCL is running out of land site. I think they will bid aggressive for the next few plot of land.

carbuncle
05-05-12, 13:02
Maybe they price the condo too cheap.. :banghead: :banghead:
MCL is running out of land site. I think they will bid aggressive for the next few plot of land.
Cheap pricing. Cheap finishing. Cheap workmanship. Check out their completed projects.

coolchoc
05-05-12, 13:15
are there "real-life examples" or finished projects on the co-relation between higher profit margin for developers & it's quality?

i always believe that low profit margin = inferior quality/workmanship/finishing.
but i can't conclude that by paying more to the developers, they will provide better main contractor & better construction material. or all of them will be profit maximising business pple? :(

Cheap pricing. Cheap finishing. Cheap workmanship. Check out their completed projects.

carbuncle
05-05-12, 13:18
are there "real-life examples" or finished projects on the co-relation between higher profit margin for developers & it's quality?

i always believe that low profit margin = inferior quality/workmanship/finishing.
but i can't conclude that by paying more to the developers, they will provide better main contractor & better construction material. or all of them will be profit maximising business pple? :(
Its business to them. Not charity.

curio
12-05-12, 01:48
Sold out project by now?

Sleepyhead
14-05-12, 21:18
Sold out project by now?

Should be ba. Even if not, then it will be very soon.

Got SMS from agent yesterday to say 2nd last unit is sold. One last unit left, 3 bedder.

Arcachon
17-06-12, 02:01
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pa81KUAtVYI/T9zJtNQ0gQI/AAAAAAAAHco/h4E_VOT8PH8/s1600/Terrasse.JPG

http://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends-and-analysis/residential?p=terrasse

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CEErqm4Pgcg/T9zL0s1xrQI/AAAAAAAAHcw/jZvGx3tf4p4/s1600/02+56+57.JPG

Arcachon
17-06-12, 02:14
http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/3197/Images/terrasse_elevation2.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/3197/Images/terrasse_typeB2.jpg

Arcachon
17-06-12, 02:18
http://propnexpropertynews.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/terrasse-floor-plan-penthse-3br-phb.jpg

Arcachon
17-06-12, 02:34
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IVb-pCONInk/T9zRfsr7mlI/AAAAAAAAHc8/BddaNhnGmpM/s1600/buyer+profile.JPG

TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
17-06-12, 12:56
2497sf??? Wow some of the ground flr pes units darn big

leslie11
18-06-12, 18:01
For those of you who bought (like me), here are some shots from the overhead bridge. Sorry for the low res iPhone photos.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1117776/photo2.JPG
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1117776/photo.JPG

Arcachon
18-06-12, 18:09
Thanks a lot.

leslie11
18-06-12, 18:18
Thanks a lot.

I wonder when we need to start paying. Should be Jul or Aug by my guess.

bakasa2002
18-06-12, 23:41
Is that foundation phase?

CondoSearch
19-06-12, 10:51
Thanks leslie11 for the shot, i believe as a buyer (refer to myself, not sure other will think likewise), i just can't wait for the completion to be soon. Anyway, from your shot, it looks to be quite a bit more to do for the foundation. Hope it can be completed as soon as you mentioned :).

Standard Payment SchemeThe time for payment and the amount of purchase price payable under the standard payment scheme is shown in the following table:

StagePayment under a standard payment scheme ( % of purchase price )

1. Upon the grant of Option to Purchase5%-10% (booking fee)
2. Upon signing of the Sale & Purchase Agreement or within 8 weeks from the Option date 20% less booking fee
3. Completion of foundation work 10%
4. Completion of reinforced concrete framework of unit 10%
5. Completion of brick walls of unit5%
6. Completion of roofing/ceiling of unit5%
7. Completion of electrical wiring, internal plastering, plumbing and installation of door and window frames of unit 5%
Completion of car park, roads and drains serving the housing project5%
8. Notice of Vacant Possession25%
9. On Completion Date15%

leslie11
20-06-12, 11:12
You're welcome everyone. I guess most of us want it to be completed asap. I bought a unit on the upper plot of land, not much work done there yet.

CondoSearch
05-07-12, 18:24
I just happen to check on URA website, Terrase 100% sold... good job MCL Land :cheers5: ...looking forward to their speedy completion hahaha!

If happen to be nearby will snap a shot to share here!

kane
05-07-12, 23:26
5 stories one should come up pretty quickly after the foundation is laid.

ysyap
06-07-12, 08:28
5 stories one should come up pretty quickly after the foundation is laid.Tell that to those who bought Suites@Paya Lebar. The foundation phase took like forever (compared with the developer's earlier projects):cheers1:

blackapple
08-07-12, 14:48
I think the MCL never expect 99.9% sold within 1 year. That is why the construction is not intended to be fast. Check the TOP date.

Arcachon
17-02-13, 14:30
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426045_10151427417289520_891113604_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/13110_10151427417324520_2073604250_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552799_4230765651841_1390303774_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530706_4230765931848_568270556_n.jpg

Kenshinto80
17-02-13, 15:40
What is the % of completion? I saw in another thread that got one owner mentioned that his stack already TOP and can move in.

Do share with us pictures of the firefly creek once ready. 3 clubhouses + SPA & studio for this MCL project...lovely!

Arcachon
18-02-13, 02:09
https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAAKl6CczkJNtomycwTTU_ldpueYdLjJbskpizGrsGewA/12/10696851/jpeg/32x32/6/_/1/2/2013-02-17%2016.46.00.jpg/s7Bn5D6gimlpo7f8-D4yitGF2Q595JUtsFWQf9PuFbU?size=800x600&size_mode=2

https://fbcdn-photos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184210_4786145924479_820654765_a.jpg

Arcachon
18-02-13, 02:20
http://dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/terrasse

Arcachon
18-02-13, 02:21
http://dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/terrasse

terrasse
nf
[+maison] terrace
[+café] pavement area
à la terrasse [+café] outside
Si on s'asseyait en terrasse? Shall we sit outside?
(AGRICULTURE)
en terrasse terraced

curio
19-05-13, 22:30
This thread super quiet!

Anyone has any update on this project? Progress and estimated TOP?

Arcachon
20-05-13, 01:28
http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid/84/aff/304/aft/184369/afv/topic/afpgj/17/Default.aspx#288732

70 member at FB.

Thng Tien Tat
07-12-13, 07:56
Any new pictures of Terrasse? thanks.:;);)

Arcachon
07-12-13, 22:16
All the owner join the Facebook group.

Any owner interested are welcome.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/322528331167719/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201046556507913&set=gm.548423478578202&type=1&theater

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/q71/s720x720/1450083_10201046556507913_649838511_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1459962_10201046275020876_272733214_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1468644_10201046270180755_2144598104_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1480616_10201046264780620_723950083_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1424358_10201026030354772_1002793443_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1400651_10152076295368919_136974002_o.jpg

Arcachon
07-12-13, 22:22
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/577556_614273108636768_474353013_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1450951_10201007568373234_1525316194_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1476082_10201010118516986_586585286_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1471317_10200999977823475_91387875_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1451504_10152387134653135_313541498_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1425531_10200993303216614_1220493098_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/551397_10200987727717230_1457148165_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1458610_10200987688276244_953601898_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1469993_10200987686756206_79781247_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1470259_10151804057722939_1572003931_n.jpg

Arcachon
16-03-14, 04:19
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgdwjyqkmqj7li8/project-brief-for-marketing-agents-25-apr-11.pdf

A1698-00263-2010%

https://www.bca.gov.sg/eservice/SubmissionStatus.aspx

found something interesting in BCA, cut A1698-00263-2010% and search.

Arcachon
25-04-14, 23:45
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10172650_10202542446855332_3316055529689475387_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1911817_10202542486896333_2846040849434912635_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10152450_10202542487176340_6875433600700762614_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10245518_10202542487456347_494534620304198816_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/1236128_10202542487896358_5679872495335178998_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10154260_10202542488336369_5896332228552361667_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10174852_10202542488456372_7156154544519820810_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1554606_10202542488616376_362481159775158525_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10174872_10202542489296393_4143998970004985169_n.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1509112_10202542489616401_6106368943606454812_n.jpg

Arcachon
05-05-14, 19:27
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10250262_10201835892080809_4542867579001535594_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/10178040_10201835688755726_4681746556522202564_n.jpg

Kenshinto80
05-05-14, 23:47
TOP Liao? Super fast!

azeoprop
06-05-14, 00:38
I think topping out means all blocks have fully grown. Left with interior fixtures and landscaping to do. :cheers1:

minority
06-05-14, 07:56
living room are so small.

Noexit
06-05-14, 09:34
living room are so small.

Any picture to show ?

Kenshinto80
07-05-14, 04:21
I think topping out means all blocks have fully grown. Left with interior fixtures and landscaping to do. :cheers1:

Or interior also done but waiting for TOP inspection?

Arcachon
07-05-14, 04:25
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topping_out

In building construction, topping out (sometimes referred to as topping off) is a builders' rite traditionally held when the last beam (or its equivalent) is placed atop a structure during its erection.

Nowadays the ceremony is often parlayed into a media event for public relations purposes.[1]

After topping out, numerous elements of construction remain, including interior finish and most mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.

mean that structurally, there should be no more structural beams needed

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1.0-9/p296x100/10176156_10201840148547218_7331231761635683255_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10304705_10201840151507292_3030236674331946782_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1609947_10201836528336715_5199635925105606687_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10157336_10152834222873135_8279036768857223315_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t1.0-9/10268475_10152834223203135_5390527737992765087_n.jpg?oh=73c16c758216a0347ecff2fc7728bc11&oe=53C9FC62&__gda__=1406988257_b1e4de9b38701f71dfe62bac95d12c70

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10308434_10152834223013135_8119080822235893120_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10157336_10152834222873135_8279036768857223315_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10258607_10201810038954497_3228528344093804875_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1902862_10152112999157939_7867318369170646775_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10325763_10152112999672939_2614768406322710950_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10155199_10152112999927939_8152284799145978632_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10330476_10152113000177939_2268694690910073657_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10262017_10152113000347939_6577405924329021607_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1014062_10152113000532939_7938140001512025906_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10294286_10152113000727939_6259252048985450982_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10153711_10152113000932939_3078261539891422869_n.jpg

Arcachon
07-05-14, 04:33
Hi soon-to-be neighbours,

To facilitate communication, a Private (closed) facebook Group have been set up and would like to invite everyone here with a Facebook account to join as Moderators. Just visit:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/322528331167719/

and click "join" and will put you though!

Am looking forward to seeing you guys online!

Cheers! - See more at: http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/PublicForum/tabid/189/aft/184369/afpg/17/Default.aspx#sthash.MhGVmIxF.dpuf

Arcachon
07-05-14, 13:50
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10253780_10201844621179031_6172564246276163454_n.jpg

Arcachon
16-06-14, 20:11
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t1.0-9/10337721_10201981199153395_2840492087619966925_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/1497738_10202047800658391_4180156913477460725_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/287887_10150917965387939_1299399718_o.jpg

Arcachon
20-06-14, 20:03
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10392382_10202087241324383_8762477166066494372_n.jpg

Arcachon
20-06-14, 20:37
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10440834_10202087256004750_1099045915174262325_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10426533_10202087261244881_8941813792619643443_n.jpg?oh=55d79cefdc1bf58c60c9aacdafa99bf0&oe=542D1EB7&__gda__=1411126728_0e1a77caf05db72171e132dc16365aa8

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10443652_10202087249604590_1223575080690494215_n.jpg

Arcachon
20-06-14, 22:29
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10456013_10202894701181470_5616553501174287013_n.jpg

Arcachon
07-07-14, 00:33
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10517631_10204505599146664_4657352139663661962_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10507135_10204505599226666_6842265413757452777_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10446049_10204505598906658_9076866903944433419_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10465438_10204505599106663_1086403559063601228_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10371212_10204505599266667_2137304412393703922_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/10506641_10204505599386670_3771657239673317824_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10505216_10204505599306668_1102961515080680082_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10448571_10204505598866657_5626361421087516474_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10505082_10204505600826706_5631511284782313076_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t31.0-8/10348783_10204505600546699_5700445499327454954_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t31.0-8/10338410_10204505602266742_2514714348949276919_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10459102_10204505602386745_6700160335191706104_o.jpg

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10295482_10204505602546749_1184585195650570805_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/1907783_10204505603386770_4742613554006835274_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10473065_10204505603346769_1032773912105063914_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10515139_10204505603826781_8581344045556575122_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10387133_10204505604706803_5866180746223808403_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10495979_10204505604946809_3000675734749516120_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10386893_10204505604986810_3180741225819802739_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t31.0-8/10454978_10204505605186815_7532295921367372257_o.jpg

Arcachon
08-07-14, 20:41
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/p417x417/10348439_10203016853115192_2687927925415580163_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10453364_10203016859875361_8088295977866360760_n.jpg?oh=09cd20d4936ce07548a639016f205bcc&oe=5422A967&__gda__=1411752498_e6d4d95e006101b04105c6b990050e5b

Arcachon
26-07-14, 03:00
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10304350_10152543347784146_1848070151447956191_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10394850_10202183418488752_8727890134589314101_n.jpg?oh=df57060817e68d93bbe2c956f736e164&oe=543C150C

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:01
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10497370_10202657172614926_1535197213055976589_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:05
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/l/t31.0-8/10452968_10202657172734929_8279901794296261835_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:06
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10379772_10202657172654927_3630958919431037177_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:08
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10520542_10202657172694928_6707577520085502472_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:10
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10534632_10202657172574925_2952502743163398880_n.jpg?oh=126601dd11c91f3b26925ca9866d0bd5&oe=543E481B

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:12
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10518342_10202657172774930_4488004971308995761_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:13
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/1560779_10202657173614951_3384721274378625159_n.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:14
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t31.0-8/10465443_10202657173534949_7023929783481511435_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:15
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10544761_10202657173334944_9132593622586787825_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:16
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10499374_10202657173574950_1996751110470710987_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:17
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10426290_10202657173694953_5737013005117140577_n.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 00:18
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10497370_10202657172614926_1535197213055976589_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 18:08
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10379772_10202657172654927_3630958919431037177_o.jpg

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10520542_10202657172694928_6707577520085502472_o.jpg

Arcachon
27-07-14, 18:10
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1459815_10152279877462939_1525779610421926084_n.jpg?oh=1ed942059336194409dfb9da17299993&oe=5438FD44

https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10540382_10152279878082939_2224218502236113807_n.jpg?oh=2e8a6bffd82d742bde0b79dd910d9e4b&oe=54406462

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1459815_10152279877462939_1525779610421926084_n.jpg?oh=1ed942059336194409dfb9da17299993&oe=5438FD44

Kenshinto80
27-07-14, 18:28
Hi Arcachon, thks for posting the pictures. Lovely! Turning out better than the artist impression 3 years back when MCL just launched.

27-07-14, 18:37
Yes, nice pictures. I enjoy viewing them as well.

Arcachon
27-07-14, 19:42
Photo taken by Terrasse @ Poh Huat facebook group.

I just cut and paste.

Some of them take great risk to get the photo.

"Taken this morning around 10:30am after "unlocking" the single wound wire "lock"... but after that... Got my car plate's taken down :S maybe blacklisted... when i circled back, there was one permanent "guard" and the gate was tightly wound with many loops of wires "

Arcachon
31-07-14, 20:35
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10523933_10202304563917312_6908708057826836445_n.jpg?oh=faec13389c5647e37ddbb8c3182f696b&oe=54578FEC&__gda__=1414048147_5cc851d592fbea58e56e553be3c86b2b

From David Tan

31-07-14, 22:31
Nice... what is the expected TOP date?

Arcachon
01-08-14, 00:23
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10379471_10203151048509993_9026346820804040992_o.jpg
Nice... what is the expected TOP date?

Arcachon
02-08-14, 02:36
https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10570545_10202308577857658_6613741369326729701_n.jpg?oh=a0d027033f266689d21225ec0e6a3895&oe=5449F7A7

Arcachon
02-08-14, 02:37
https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10552370_10202309633524049_4154857261369544156_n.jpg?oh=354d0cc9eaa149627d3c0f8d7e994e89&oe=5446C8C5

Arcachon
06-08-14, 20:48
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10446675_10202334620028696_5583831847434663158_n.jpg

Arcachon
08-08-14, 14:49
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/994189_10202343408248396_5116014063332264005_n.jpg

Arcachon
15-08-14, 21:18
https://scontent-b-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10590640_10152435582308229_3272411388196964558_n.jpg

Arcachon
15-08-14, 21:19
https://scontent-a-vie.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10411059_503702469773089_6793105862598263511_n.jpg?oh=7c283d2130da0e840085482eb8603ab3&oe=54693BB4

Arcachon
15-08-14, 21:21
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10609683_10202360185587819_4110928916535313413_n.jpg?oh=9067b8b0d12b0a395889640183f0a002&oe=54650A5C&__gda__=1417260345_141fbcc8e562c75a72a976c115cdc037

ahchee
15-08-14, 22:54
why need more than one aircon in one unit? More maintenance leh.

Arcachon
16-08-14, 04:35
HDB can only have one compressor, Private can have more than one.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10324p.nsf/w/HomeRenoGuidelinesAirCon?OpenDocument

With one compressor to cool all the room it take a longer time.

Maintenance cost depend on how many fan coil.

ahchee
16-08-14, 16:39
HDB can only have one compressor, Private can have more than one.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10324p.nsf/w/HomeRenoGuidelinesAirCon?OpenDocument

With one compressor to cool all the room it take a longer time.

Maintenance cost depend on how many fan coil.

Understand, thanks for the useful info!

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:16
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10649539_10204626223965786_1033178180699018500_n.jpg?oh=ece795e7d5b4d093aa2be379922307fd&oe=54752DC1

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:17
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1622014_10204626224125790_3182003801567964724_n.jpg?oh=18504257ee1f9d668a7037ab63c6b7f5&oe=54810016&__gda__=1417390460_396e1bb14ce7157057fd7343374ce646

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:17
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10615955_10204626224365796_2868204457317492630_n.jpg?oh=20ea911162de37bd73f2d7c1f4f6e87d&oe=547AAAAC&__gda__=1417570369_9f7dc911a79d125875c0e528f458ba56

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:18
https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10606140_10204626224525800_5863583699136227173_n.jpg?oh=066db88f9de3a82f830f8e233b51c22d&oe=5463E5CC

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:19
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/l/t1.0-9/10614235_10204626225165816_6744045794668941430_n.jpg?oh=ae7eaea1607f5d9d620a58115e7ca23a&oe=547D8565

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:20
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10620613_10204626225685829_5837695672259650347_n.jpg?oh=bd553e270a3ab9f873900cbbfc1b8f15&oe=546FBA56&__gda__=1416886825_4c16890858bb8dc103452c7061f525eb

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:20
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1546092_10204626225925835_6009671639020692211_n.jpg?oh=b54940bcf1f1ee402db51ba8e87eba3a&oe=545C8AE3&__gda__=1415770249_1bb7b395941868f7dddbb5b25ec10f0a

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:21
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10600650_10204626226085839_6158053937388270983_n.jpg?oh=f39fe66b3f2b3c27959db148cca5a5d7&oe=5476B7AB&__gda__=1416011551_f204a178df4190fe2a36fa433dffc295

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:21
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10666015_10204626226565851_9198463136382972788_n.jpg

Arcachon
02-09-14, 03:22
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1947855_10204626227005862_8709575403293532552_n.jpg?oh=84ecef8047123b536789b6c9a48b6ee7&oe=5467FF9C