PDA

View Full Version : Foresque Residences

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

NorthernStar
25-10-12, 08:03
...did u Pick-a-chute at SM also......I ass-u-me u also happy with what u chute?
:doh: :doh: :doh:

Pikachu1245
25-10-12, 08:23
...did u Pick-a-chute at SM also......I ass-u-me u also happy with what u chute?

Generally many new condos have chute in the kitchen, don't they?
What is the concen?

danntbt
25-10-12, 08:50
Generally many new condos have chute in the kitchen, don't they?
What is the concen?
I chute not be concerned.

jacelynchia
25-10-12, 19:10

Seriously what is your issue?
You had a remorseful purchase then You attack skies buyers??!!

danntbt
25-10-12, 20:18
Seriously what is your issue?
You had a remorseful purchase then You attack skies buyers??!!

hahhahahahahahahhahahah....you are a joker lady. Who's is attacking who

Pikachu1245
25-10-12, 22:55
I chute not be concerned.

You have been so active in posting pictures in Tree House.

Wondering did you pick a chute in Tree House ? :confused:

danntbt
25-10-12, 23:01
You have been so active in posting pictures in Tree House.

Wondering did you pick a chute in Tree House ? :confused:
...yes I shoot but not chute...please do not be confused....

Pikachu1245
25-10-12, 23:07
...yes I shoot but not chute...please do not be confused....

The 'chute' word is quoted from your response in #753. There is no confusion. lol

danntbt
25-10-12, 23:16
The 'chute' word is quoted from your response in #753. There is no confusion. lol
I see you are confused, or lost....need help to find your way back to far north?

sunrise
25-10-12, 23:25
I see you are confused, or lost....need help to find your way back to far north?

he not only confuse, sibeh blurr.
1,6mil one canberra divide by 2300sq ft = approx $700 psf. he walk 1 round
singapore to alarm all the people. :doh:

danntbt
25-10-12, 23:27
hahaha.....he is definitely lost.....not sure what to chute.

Pikachu1245
25-10-12, 23:42

No alarm lar. Already in the news wat.......

sunrise
28-10-12, 08:37
foresque website indicate over 80% sold, was told before by an agent
they hold blk 105 until near TOP then release the sales again.
is that true? holding back for what...

Astronotus oscellatus
28-10-12, 09:05
Near TOP can up the asking price.
Investors no need to wait so long to get rental returns.

sunrise
28-10-12, 11:30
Near TOP can up the asking price.
Investors no need to wait so long to get rental returns.

with neighbouring launch is hard to ask for higher pricing.

Nighttrain
28-10-12, 23:45
Wait till top they than lower the price again to sabo all the buyer!!!!

danntbt
29-10-12, 05:14
..looking at the site plan, 105 has the best facing, 107 next, 103 is not exactly the better of 105/105

Astronotus oscellatus
29-10-12, 10:48
LOL!
Hope not.
Especially since Wing Tai bought the land dirt cheap!

Cryingfreeman
29-10-12, 15:01
..looking at the site plan, 105 has the best facing, 107 next, 103 is not exactly the better of 105/105
Yes agreed with wat u say..:o :o the project speed will slow down after the tree house top and the happy buyer move in. Cannot work till late night..:beats-me-man:

Pikachu1245
29-10-12, 18:38
Yes agreed with wat u say..:o :o the project speed will slow down after the tree house top and the happy buyer move in. Cannot work till late night..:beats-me-man:

After tree house TOP, foresque still being built. After foresque TOP, eco Santuary still being built. Will there be dust, noise for the next few years at Petir Road? Still Serene?:scared-4:

mastrix
29-10-12, 19:15
After tree house TOP, foresque still being built. After foresque TOP, eco Santuary still being built. Will there be dust, noise for the next few years at Petir Road? Still Serene?:scared-4:
Look further.

danntbt
29-10-12, 20:08
After tree house TOP, foresque still being built. After foresque TOP, eco Santuary still being built. Will there be dust, noise for the next few years at Petir Road? Still Serene?:scared-4:....hahaha now into cut and paste....boh idea one ah? same same comments in Tree house thread also?

Sunray
31-10-12, 18:54
Any idea what rentals a two bedder, very high floor in a good block with good view can fetch?

Astronotus oscellatus
31-10-12, 21:20
Any idea what rentals a two bedder, very high floor in a good block with good view can fetch?

Wait until TOP.

Then see Hillview old condos asking rental for this size.

Then ask 10-15% more lah.

Nighttrain
13-11-12, 11:18
....hahaha now into cut and paste....boh idea one ah? same same comments in Tree house thread also?
Wow it fast build until 23 floor now..dun know will it be ready on jan 2014.. Tree house look cool with the garden wall constructed. Es is selling @$1100 PDF as informed by the agent.. But will give discount on the Vvip sale .. May be price start at $900

danntbt
13-11-12, 17:38
Wow it fast build until 23 floor now..dun know will it be ready on jan 2014.. Tree house look cool with the garden wall constructed. Es is selling @$1100 PDF as informed by the agent.. But will give discount on the Vvip sale .. May be price start at $900
..thats about 15% off? For the larger units I presume....

Astronotus oscellatus
15-11-12, 19:50
Only 84 units left.

83% sold.

Developers huat until buay lin chu...

Nighttrain
15-11-12, 23:49
Only 84 units left.

83% sold.

Developers huat until buay lin chu...
40% completed

danntbt
16-11-12, 05:01
40% completed
...thats only about 3 months behind TH...you might get to move in before end of 2013....

Nighttrain
16-11-12, 06:29
...thats only about 3 months behind TH...you might get to move in before end of 2013....
Bro the 40% completed is base on I just went to the lawyer to made my 40% down payment as u can see only the frame work is done. Still got 1 floor to reach the top

Nighttrain
16-11-12, 06:31
...thats only about 3 months behind TH...you might get to move in before end of 2013....Thanks for the link.. But cannot find wt one

Nighttrain
16-11-12, 06:32
...thats only about 3 months behind TH...you might get to move in before end of 2013....Thanks for the link.. But cannot find wt one :ashamed1: :ashamed1:

danntbt
16-11-12, 06:41
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8483/8184799682_cb869c8ddd_b.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8487/8184758143_3e742ca0ed_b.jpghttps://farm9.staticflickr.com/8198/8184758743_a6cdfab8eb_b.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8484/8184759201_36561560ab_b.jpg

Nighttrain
16-11-12, 06:50
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8483/8184799682_cb869c8ddd_b.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8487/8184758143_3e742ca0ed_b.jpghttps://farm9.staticflickr.com/8198/8184758743_a6cdfab8eb_b.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8484/8184759201_36561560ab_b.jpg
Nice but I like th space out.. This seem very close to each other .. Can save money for a tv:)

chueec
26-11-12, 21:40
I notice that there is a plot of land designated as school along Dairy Farm Rd just beside the recently sold land parcel. However, this plot of land for school has never been in the original 2008 URA master plan. Did URA add a new plot of land for this school or simply shift it from another location under the original plan. Just curious...:confused:

Nighttrain
26-11-12, 22:06
I notice that there is a plot of land designated as school along Dairy Farm Rd just beside the recently sold land parcel. However, this plot of land for school has never been in the original 2008 URA master plan. Did URA add a new plot of land for this school or simply shift it from another location under the original plan. Just curious...:confused:
Hope is a international school so got no problem for rental

chueec
27-11-12, 01:09
Hope is a international school so got no problem for rental

Want good rental should buy Geylang property. I nearly bought one there but my wife saw a chick roaming near the showroom which piss her off...Buying a property needs two hands to clap...though I hv not issue with the area.

We eventually bought a unit at FR though it was x...:banghead: ...cos both hands can clap. I hv no problem with this place cos i like trees, trekking in forest and climb hill...only concern is rental in future...if not good...then eat grass or become a chick...

Nighttrain
27-11-12, 06:28
Want good rental should buy Geylang property. I nearly bought one there but my wife saw a chick roaming near the showroom which piss her off...Buying a property needs two hands to clap...though I hv not issue with the area.

We eventually bought a unit at FR though it was x...:banghead: ...cos both hands can clap. I hv no problem with this place cos i like trees, trekking in forest and climb hill...only concern is rental in future...if not good...then eat grass or become a chick...
Hi neighbour .. Dun have to become a chick. U can do monkey business in the forest to pay for ur house.which blk and floor u buy

danntbt
27-11-12, 07:53
Hi neighbour .. Dun have to become a chick. U can do monkey business in the forest to pay for ur house.which blk and floor u buy
so nighttrain, u now have another for company when you bang walls....but its a nice development nevertheless.......was tempted to sell TH for FR, but hope to move in sooner and the tedious financing acrobat I need to go through to get FR before I sell ......or even if I try to market now it will take a while for the deal to complete...made me decide to wait and see.

chueec
27-11-12, 12:50

As mentioned earlier, I could not afford one with reservoir view as my pocket not deep enough. Bought a 2 BR facing Tree House pool at 7 floor end May last year. Need to rent out to pay off my loan for next 10 years. May consider staying after clearing the debt.

I regretted not chosing a unit facing the hill cos more x. Later checked URA website and found someone bought the same floor with same area facing hill yet cheaper than my unit...:banghead: .

Bro Dan suggested we bang wall together...but dont bang too hard in case the building topple on our friendly neighbours.

Since you like to see big :banana: ...we can do monkey business in the forest. ..I mean feeding the monkeys.

danntbt
27-11-12, 12:55
As mentioned earlier, I could not afford one with reservoir view as my pocket not deep enough. Bought a 2 BR facing Tree House pool at 7 floor end May last year. Need to rent out to pay off my loan for next 10 years. May consider staying after clearing the debt.

I regretted not chosing a unit facing the hill cos more x. Later checked URA website and found someone bought the same floor with same area facing hill yet cheaper than my unit...:banghead: .

Bro Dan suggested we bang wall together...but dont bang too hard in case the building topple on our friendly neighbours.

Since you like to see big :banana: ...we can do monkey business in the forest. ..I mean feeding the monkeys.

...ok I will be listening out for the drums from foresque when you guys move in...think I don't mind those sound so much, better than the construction pounding at ES when they get started...... and I think the monkeys got scred by the excavator at ES, have not been seeing them of late......btw its a likelihood that there will be a pond opposite FR where the canal flows from Diary Farm, a triangular patch has 0 sqm indicated in it, meaning no development will be built, and the canal outline opens up into the trainagular patch.......this is based on the proposed ammendment to URA master plan, behind that there is a park separating the adjacent right plot that is at the corner of Petir/Chestnut ave junction. The Petrol station is no longer indicated there so possibly moved to the left corner at teh junction of Petir/Diary farm rd.

Nighttrain
27-11-12, 21:08

Since you like to see big :banana: ...we can do monkey business in the forest. ..I mean feeding the monkeys.Seriously today I really went into the park area all the way to the pub entrance to look for monkeys with my two little kids but dun see the monkeys anymore.. Kids disappointed. Dun know where they go?.. So bro u also bang ball right when they give great discount for blk 103.. Next time we got problem to sell our unit!! As our living room view not that great so price must be lower than blk 103 and we paid more than theirs ..

chueec
27-11-12, 23:00
Seriously today I really went into the park area all the way to the pub entrance to look for monkeys with my two little kids but dun see the monkeys anymore.. Kids disappointed. Dun know where they go?.. So bro u also bang ball right when they give great discount for blk 103.. Next time we got problem to sell our unit!! As our living room view not that great so price must be lower than blk 103 and we paid more than theirs ..

I did not bang ball :ashamed1: ...only bang wall :banghead: ...anyway try to put this matter behind and be happy. I don't wish to see you Foresqued...or end up at Wooden Bridge.

Nighttrain
28-11-12, 06:49
I did not bang ball :ashamed1: ...only bang wall :banghead: ...anyway try to put this matter behind and be happy. I don't wish to see you Foresqued...or end up at Wooden Bridge.
Haha..by the way I still young still can afford to go for bank loan.. Will not stay here forever. Will still buy and sell property ..

chueec
28-11-12, 08:44
Haha..by the way I still young still can afford to go for bank loan.. Will not stay here forever. Will still buy and sell property ..

Mr H. Davidson, your name seems to suggest that you are Ang Mo but your style of writing has a strong local flavour...r u a PR? Are you a foreigner? If from Middle East, I want to make friend with u...

Nighttrain
28-11-12, 12:10
Mr H. Davidson, your name seems to suggest that you are Ang Mo but your style of writing has a strong local flavour...r u a PR? Are you a foreigner? If from Middle East, I want to make friend with u...
Local Chinese

sunrise
30-11-12, 09:22
the advantages of 3 bedder 1130.
the 2 drawings illustrate the placing of dining table.

drawing 1 originally shown on wingtai plan.
difficult to walk to the kitchen

drawing 2 alternate way of placing the dining table.
a shorter way from bedroom to kitchen.

for the rest of the 3 and 3+1 bedders has to follow wingtai layout
becos of different kitchen direction.

cheers to all unit 1130.

Nighttrain
30-11-12, 20:50

cheers to all unit 1130.
Bro how come ur balcony door is bi- fold type. If I m facing the main door my back is the balcony and my left is the dining table .i will buy a L-shape sofa put it again the right wall, build a tv console against the main door and place the dining table at the left hand wall this will make ur house look even bigger

sunrise
30-11-12, 21:12
Bro how come ur balcony door is bi- fold type. If I m facing the main door my back is the balcony and my left is the dining table .i will buy a L-shape sofa put it again the right wall, build a tv console against the main door and place the dining table at the left hand wall this will make ur house look even bigger

I will change the glass panel to foldable type to fully open up the glass panels, thus makes the hall looks bigger. i arrange the dining this way so its much easier to walk from bedrooms to kitchen. this only applies to unit 1130. others cannot be arrange like this.

I used autocad to moves the sofa and dining around and this is the best placement i can get.

Nighttrain
30-11-12, 21:18
I will change the glass panel to foldable type to fully open up the glass panels, thus makes the hall looks bigger. i arrange the dining this way so its much easier to walk from bedrooms to kitchen. this only applies to unit 1130. others cannot be arrange like this.

I used autocad to moves the sofa and dining around and this is the best placement i can get.
Bro. If can count me in but this will damage the marble flooring as u need to change the sliding track the wall and ceiling will damage as well

sunrise
30-11-12, 21:31
Bro. If can count me in but this will damage the marble flooring as u need to change the sliding track the wall and ceiling will damage as well

currently my house has only 4 panels, 2 fixed panels 1 on the left the other on the right has blocked the air coming in from outside. place always heaty.

to change the panel rail requires masonary work, but for long term sake i am willing to do it. unit 1130 has only 4 panels so open up to cool the house.

Nighttrain
30-11-12, 22:22
currently my house has only 4 panels, 2 fixed panels 1 on the left the other on the right has blocked the air coming in from outside. place always heaty.

to change the panel rail requires masonary work, but for long term sake i am willing to do it. unit 1130 has only 4 panels so open up to cool the house.
At least 6k. The sliding door got to ask the wt contractor to do, must be same colour frame, sound proofing glass plus the repair work.. Cost a bomb. But I also got intention to hack down the kitchen wall to have a open concept kitchen

Ringo33
01-12-12, 02:24

cheers to all unit 1130.

your propose layout might not work because the gap between the dining table and the living sofa will be very narrow and it will make it difficult for the people sitting at the living area to move around. Especially going to the kitchen etc.

also the placement of dining table will have to be very close to the wall and this will make it very difficult to people sitting inside to move in any out. if you have a longer dinner table, it will be worst.

In general your propose layout doesnt have a good fengsui as the positive energy coming in from your main door be block by the sofa and dining table and the natural path is to head straight toward the balcony.

sunrise
01-12-12, 06:35
your propose layout might not work because the gap between the dining table and the living sofa will be very narrow and it will make it difficult for the people sitting at the living area to move around. Especially going to the kitchen etc.

also the placement of dining table will have to be very close to the wall and this will make it very difficult to people sitting inside to move in any out. if you have a longer dinner table, it will be worst.

In general your propose layout doesnt have a good fengsui as the positive energy coming in from your main door be block by the sofa and dining table and the natural path is to head straight toward the balcony.

bro can you show us a better layout of good fengshui? I willing to learn from you if it benefits me.

sunrise
01-12-12, 06:40
At least 6k. The sliding door got to ask the wt contractor to do, must be same colour frame, sound proofing glass plus the repair work.. Cost a bomb. But I also got intention to hack down the kitchen wall to have a open concept kitchen

bro,
from my drawing some shaded were main beams and not allow to be hack.
btw what is your unit floor area?

Nighttrain
01-12-12, 07:10
bro,
from my drawing some shaded were main beams and not allow to be hack.
btw what is your unit floor area?
3 plus study type c3 .. Can convert to 4 bedroom compact also.

Nighttrain
01-12-12, 07:15

If U go to the show room they actually put it this way to save space .. Build a bench along the toilet wall so the dining table will be very close to the wall as well.

Nighttrain
01-12-12, 07:19

In the show room they actually place it this way . They use the toilet wall to build a cushion bench so the dining table will go as close to the wall as possible l this lay out save space plus make the house look bigger but as for feng shui I know nut....

Shanhz
01-12-12, 07:22

bro, looking at this layout, no matter how the furniture arrange, the main door facing the balcony sure not good right? would it be ok to place a folding screen at the main door so that pple walking in cannot see the living room (just the screen)?

sunrise
01-12-12, 08:36
3 plus study type c3 .. Can convert to 4 bedroom compact also.

I go thru your c3, your kitchen wall can be remove. no issue.

Ringo33
01-12-12, 12:12
bro, looking at this layout, no matter how the furniture arrange, the main door facing the balcony sure not good right? would it be ok to place a folding screen at the main door so that pple walking in cannot see the living room (just the screen)?

this is a common problem which is very easy to fix. most people will build a fake wall, plant, etc, as long as its not shoe cabinet. For a living room to feel good, the passage way must not be block.

Best is to wait till TOP to get a feel of place before deciding on the layout and design.

Nighttrain
01-12-12, 19:14

If not wrong the living room should be 5.5m x 4.2m

Nighttrain
01-12-12, 23:42

I know can hack but the only issues is the water piping from sink and drainage point which is conceal from the ceiling down or from floor up.. From floor no problem but from ceiling that it also cannot hack

Nighttrain
01-12-12, 23:52
In Singapore almost all hdb and condo are build this way.. My hdb and ex condo also having this layout but I still doing well.. Like sm also having the same layout open door straight away u see the balcony.. The house is long but narrow how to build a partition to block dun need to walk into kitchen and room. Feng shui it good to follow but some time diffcult to follow lay

Shanhz
02-12-12, 07:46
In Singapore almost all hdb and condo are build this way.. My hdb and ex condo also having this layout but I still doing well.. Like sm also having the same layout open door straight away u see the balcony.. The house is long but narrow how to build a partition to block dun need to walk into kitchen and room. Feng shui it good to follow but some time diffcult to follow lay

the older hdb dun have this prob. usually the door face a wall.

you doing well now. but perhaps, could have been better. :eek:

for SM, not a prob. intend to build a partition at living rm area next to TV to create the blockage. FS is a major consideration in all my house setup. have to see the actual house then decide

Ringo33
02-12-12, 09:24
Fengshui is not just about wealth, it include health and happiness.

Shanhz
02-12-12, 10:58
Fengshui is not just about wealth, it include health and happiness.

FS for me top priority is health and harmony.
wealth has always been a good-to-have.

i am not born with 橫財運, so never think much about extra money. just need to work hard and invest wisely, the money will come. in order to work hard, need good health. so everything still come back to health.

same applies for family. with a harmonious and supportive family, can concentrate better on work.

danntbt
03-12-12, 14:41
the older hdb dun have this prob. usually the door face a wall.

you doing well now. but perhaps, could h
ave been better. :eek:

for SM, not a prob. intend to build a partition at living rm area next to TV to create the blockage. FS is a major consideration in all my house setup. have to see the actual house then decide

LIke This?......but careful can :banghead: :banghead:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8484/8239901137_a3cc727fb3_o.jpg

Note this the C premium..typical Type -C ...more cosy still...

sunrise
03-12-12, 17:08
this is a common problem which is very easy to fix. most people will build a fake wall, plant, etc, as long as its not shoe cabinet. For a living room to feel good, the passage way must not be block.

Best is to wait till TOP to get a feel of place before deciding on the layout and design.

Build fake wall / The passage must not be block
you mean nothin can be place from main door to balcony,
the passage must be free from obstacle.
if that the case where can we place the sofa or the dining tables?

Nighttrain
03-12-12, 21:56
LIke This?......but careful can :banghead: :banghead:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8484/8239901137_a3cc727fb3_o.jpg

Note this the C premium..typical Type -C ...more cosy still...
Dun worry la.. There is one feng shui master living in sm.. He may ask all the buyer to build a wall at the main entrance to block Wat ever bad qi... Walk into the kitchen, knock down the common toilet shower area and walk into the living room and bedrooms.. As for toilet can convert the backyard into toilet. :p

Shanhz
04-12-12, 07:47
Dun worry la.. There is one feng shui master living in sm.. He may ask all the buyer to build a wall at the main entrance to block Wat ever bad qi... Walk into the kitchen, knock down the common toilet shower area and walk into the living room and bedrooms.. As for toilet can convert the backyard into toilet. :p

haha, no need worry too much lah. my FS master will advise me when TOP. and he is NOT the one who bought at SM.

danntbt
04-12-12, 12:53

Build wall how to get in after that? Walk sideway like a crab?......

sunrise
04-12-12, 16:26

if i follow ringo's recommendation not to block the passage way the furniture will end up something like this for good fengshui. :D

Nighttrain
04-12-12, 17:58
if i follow ringo's recommendation not to block the passage way the furniture will end up something like this for good fengshui. :D
Some ppl alter the main door entrance to one side.

danntbt
04-12-12, 18:11
Some ppl alter the main door entrance to one side.
...or angle it slightly so it no longer align with the area that the door/facade is facing...

Ringo33
05-12-12, 02:52

I think you got the concept of fengshui wrong lah. the qi needs to flow through the entire house, not just straight into your bedroom, plus
and kitchen is also an import part of the home, it is not just a place for your maid to do her cooking.

Shanhz
05-12-12, 05:10
yah. the 3 most impt parts of the house - the stove, bedroom, and perhaps the front door (or main facing). if you get all these 3 elements correct, u are more or less there. the rest is just small compensation. there is a very good reason why the FS master bot his SM unit at that specific stack.

Nighttrain
05-12-12, 05:20
yah. the 3 most impt parts of the house - the stove, bedroom, and perhaps the front door (or main facing). if you get all these 3 elements correct, u are more or less there. the rest is just small compensation. there is a very good reason why the FS master bot his SM unit at that specific stack.
I see... Can recommend ur fs master to me but in 2014

Shanhz
05-12-12, 08:00
I see... Can recommend ur fs master to me but in 2014

of coz.. pm me when time comes

but i must add that:
一命,二運,三風水,四書,五德

4 and 5 more impt. so what is more impt is to do good and constantly learn and upgrade. FS can only help that much.

if each component is 20%, we can change 60% but not the first 40%.

Astronotus oscellatus
05-12-12, 19:35
of coz.. pm me when time comes

but i must add that:
一命,二運,三風水,四書,五德

4 and 5 more impt. so what is more impt is to do good and constantly learn and upgrade. FS can only help that much.

if each component is 20%, we can change 60% but not the first 40%.

In the version I know, your four and five tebalik.

And not percentage but in order of importance.

If your fate, destiny and luck is against you, all the cleverness and hardwork is of little use.

Most important is Fate and Destiny...clever scholar due young is typical example...

Shanhz
05-12-12, 20:49
In the version I know, your four and five tebalik.

And not percentage but in order of importance.

If your fate, destiny and luck is against you, all the cleverness and hardwork is of little use.

Most important is Fate and Destiny...clever scholar due young is typical example...

well what i was told is that 4 and 5 can change all the rest. nevertheless, since 1 and 2 are not possible to change, we don't dwell on them. 3 is possible to change, so why not change it?

Nighttrain
06-12-12, 00:01
well what i was told is that 4 and 5 can change all the rest. nevertheless, since 1 and 2 are not possible to change, we don't dwell on them. 3 is possible to change, so why not change it?. If u really into fs than u should ask ur master which unit, facing and most important show him the interior layout before u spend million to buy the unit rather than get the house than bring him to see see look look.. Wat if he say u siao Liao this unit u buy will cause u bad luck, bad health and siao all the way. Will u sell ur unit or rent out? if u will never follow wat he ask u to do than better not to engage one.if he ask u to block the entrance with false partition which will make ur house look small and dim will u do it? if he say paint whole house pink colour plus floor tiles must hack and replace with green colour tiles will u do it? Place the alter table beside tv console facing u while u watch tv will u do it? Place the bed 45dec facing the window at master bedroom will u do it. Worst if he tell u next building facing ur unit got 杀气.. Than u got to buy this and that to block block the 杀气 . I come across a lot fs master telling my client to do funny thing but also thank to their request that when I made money..

jacelynchia
06-12-12, 00:10
. If u really into fs than u should ask ur master which unit, facing and most important show him the interior layout before u spend million to buy the unit rather than get the house than bring him to see see look look.. Wat if he say u siao Liao this unit u buy will cause u bad luck, bad health and siao all the way. Will u sell ur unit or rent out? if u will never follow wat he ask u to do than better not to engage one.if he ask u to block the entrance with false partition which will make ur house look small and dim will u do it? if he say paint whole house pink colour plus floor tiles must hack and replace with green colour tiles will u do it? Place the alter table beside tv console facing u while u watch tv will u do it? Place the bed 45dec facing the window at master bedroom will u do it. Worst if he tell u next building facing ur unit got 杀气.. Than u got to buy this and that to block block the 杀气 . I come across a lot fs master telling my client to do funny thing but also thank to their request that when I made money..

No, shanhz did his homework before purchasing the unit.
He eventually decided on sm for the fengshui.

I don't know much and don't believe in Fs at all but it is evident that his stack has very good fengshui, You can ask around as well with your own FS master.
Was told have mountain and water, and the swimming pool looks like a yuan bao and is directly facing his stack.

Nighttrain
06-12-12, 07:44
No, shanhz did his homework before purchasing the unit.
He eventually decided on sm for the fengshui.

I don't know much and don't believe in Fs at all but it is evident that his stack has very good fengshui, You can ask around as well with your own FS master.
Was told have mountain and water, and the swimming pool looks like a yuan bao and is directly facing his stack.
Wat is good to u may not be good to me .. Yishun got mountain? Than I must tell u from my unit I can see real mountain, reservoir, and swimming pool, plus main door not facing balcony 有山有水 dun need to imagine all can see by my own eye.. but agent told me can see Singapore flyer. The big wheel that roll money into Singapore huat ah. But I dun believe from my unit can see! but than still need to see财 位, I believe in fs but sometime the master ask u to do funny thing will u follow a not. Like my client dun know husband or wife lack of fire in their life. So master ask them to paint the bedhead area in red.. Husband refuse so the master advice to paint the wall red first than cover with partitional wall than lay wall paper to my client choice.Their 财位 at common toilet also need to build a red shelf inside the toilet and grow money plant. Some master advice put this ornament here and there but if client dun want .. Master will advice to put inside false ceiling..-after all I believe in fs just than when ask to build or put funny ornament here and there I know I will not follow. So I will not engage one to limit my house interior design. For example I like to hack down my kitchen wall to made the living look bigger but master say fs not good,how? To do or not do! Since pay ppl professional service than got to follow right! But I also want a open concept kitchen. Does it mean hack half wall than build glass in the centre to see through. Half half win win situation is it?

Shanhz
06-12-12, 08:09
aiya, when talk about FS, it is like talking about religion and politics. there is no middle ground. there's always 2 camps and you can never get them to meet in between. that's why i never talk much about FS here. what for? it's just another "political" discussion that will end up nowhere.

let's move on...

Nighttrain
06-12-12, 09:26
aiya, when talk about FS, it is like talking about religion and politics. there is no middle ground. there's always 2 camps and you can never get them to meet in between. that's why i never talk much about FS here. what for? it's just another "political" discussion that will end up nowhere.

let's move on...
For fun only la.. Dun take it so serious.wat I mention in real life ppl are doing. Another example if ur bedroom is so small and u wanted a king size bed but after u placing the bed. The bed pop out 20cm facing ur master bedroom door entrance which lead to ur corridor to living room than how? Or the condo aluminum sliding wardrobe c/w full size mirror facing the bed?

Shanhz
06-12-12, 09:32
For fun only la.. Dun take it so serious.wat I mention in real life ppl are doing. Another example if ur bedroom is so small and u wanted a king size bed but after u placing the bed. The bed pop out 20cm facing ur master bedroom door entrance which lead to ur corridor to living room than how? Or the condo aluminum sliding wardrobe c/w full size mirror facing the bed?

ok ok.. anyway, like i say, FS is about harmony and environmental science. my master is a very practical person. he advocates maximising the interaction between external and internal environment to achieve the best synergy.

until now, my house is very comfortable and everybody (in the family) feels like coming home and stay at home rather than hang out other places. that is what FS is all about.

correct use of lights, fans, painting with the right colour, etc etc. all common sense things that sometimes we miss out. maximising the good sectors in the house and avoiding the bad sectors. eg: choosing the right room to sleep and to study to maximise the benefits of that sector.

chueec
06-12-12, 10:27
Noticed that in Nov 2012, there was a 2 bed room (710 sq ft) unit that was sold breaking the 1 million mark for the first time. Anyone with more details as to which floor the unit belong?

sunrise
06-12-12, 11:06
Noticed that in Nov 2012, there was a 2 bed room (710 sq ft) unit that was sold breaking the 1 million mark for the first time. Anyone with more details as to which floor the unit belong?

unit 710 is the B2 layout, can be found at block 101 & 109.
both facing the guardhouse and west noon sun.

ethan80
06-12-12, 13:46
unit 710 is the B2 layout, can be found at block 101 & 109.
both facing the guardhouse and west noon sun.

no. it is type B3, stack 5 in block 101. i think it should be the highest floor (ie 23).

ecimbew
06-12-12, 18:10
The gd news is... I can see FR from MBS skypark

Nighttrain
06-12-12, 19:45
The gd news is... I can see FR from MBS skypark
Swee, I will be going there to stay for two day one night two week later.. Will check out the view as my agent say can see:cheers3:

chueec
06-12-12, 20:17
Swee, I will be going there to stay for two day one night two week later.. Will check out the view as my agent say can see:cheers3:

From PIE driving on the road already can see, of course from FR sure can see. Only whether your unit is blocked by other block. Better bring a telescope to confirm and keep us posted.

Nighttrain
06-12-12, 21:59
From PIE driving on the road already can see, of course from FR sure can see. Only whether your unit is blocked by other block. Better bring a telescope to confirm and keep us posted.
I think my block will be block by 105.. Only 105 ,103 and 101 can see

Nighttrain
06-12-12, 22:01
So bro u blk can see a not... Bro Dan from tree house Wat about ur blk can see bo ?

chueec
06-12-12, 23:56
So bro u blk can see a not... Bro Dan from tree house Wat about ur blk can see bo ?

My block can see Ang Mo sun bathing at Tree House swimmimg pool. So do you think I can see big banana?:doh:

azeoprop
07-12-12, 13:08
View from AMK, 7th Dec 2012. :)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8058/8251976208_97da405f08_b.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8251976208/)
IMG_1751 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/83477613@N08/8251976208/) by AzeoP (http://www.flickr.com/people/83477613@N08/), on Flickr

phantom_opera
07-12-12, 14:08
$1,454 PSF IN OCT 2012 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT

2012-11-02 #XX-XX 710st 1,430psf 1,016,100

:scared-1:

chueec
07-12-12, 19:09
The view from AMK is vey nice. May I ask from which block of AMK?

azeoprop
07-12-12, 19:21
The view from AMK is vey nice. May I ask from which block of AMK?

BLK171 opposite st nicholas. :)

chueec
08-12-12, 05:03
BLK171 opposite st nicholas. :)

I have being staring at the photo...something puzzles me a lot. Why the trees behind Foresque are as high as the 24th storey.

Astronotus oscellatus
08-12-12, 06:14
I have being staring at the photo...something puzzles me a lot. Why the trees behind Foresque are as high as the 24th storey.
Bukit Gombak. Bukit is malay for hill. Under the hill, many army things hide.

danntbt
11-12-12, 09:00
...you need to learn more about perspective.....visually would something look the same in terms of size as it is further away?

phantom_opera
17-12-12, 12:45
18 units moved in Nov highest psf 1,483 :scared-3:

Astronotus oscellatus
18-12-12, 22:56
18 units moved in Nov highest psf 1,483 :scared-3:
Wah!
Prices holding.
And izzit 24 units remaining only...

sunrise
20-12-12, 14:47
Wah!
Prices holding.
And izzit 24 units remaining only...

the updating from wingtai website very inconsistent,
last month they indicate 39 units left and now change
to 50 over units left. :confused:

chueec
21-12-12, 00:05
the updating from wingtai website very inconsistent,
last month they indicate 39 units left and now change
to 50 over units left. :confused:

Previously, when Foresque website indicated 39 units remaining, I remember there was a description saying that those were regular units which excluded Penthouse and Cabana units. Probably WT was too shy to disclose that most of the Penthouse and Cabana were not taken up. In the latest update, WT decide to disclose the remaining units of Penthouse and Cabana available, hence, the discrepancies.

gfoo
22-12-12, 15:43
just bought into this

god bless me deep deep

phantom_opera
22-12-12, 16:07
Bro gfoo??? For own stay or investment?!

gfoo
22-12-12, 16:10
Bro gfoo??? For own stay or investment?!

own stay i reckon. i doubt this area rent can cover coz i bought really high.

phantom_opera
22-12-12, 17:51

for this I started a thread asking why so many forumers prefer bigger OCR to smaller CCR

solid view of nature

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/9/b/1/29b18829955287_1_V550.jpg

mcmlxxvi
22-12-12, 17:54
just bought into this

god bless me deep deep

congratulations!

Nighttrain
22-12-12, 23:04
just bought into this

god bless me deep deep
Congrats bro. Which block u buy? From mbs swimming pool, I can see blk 105, 103 and 101!!!

gfoo
22-12-12, 23:15
Congrats bro. Which block u buy? From mbs swimming pool, I can see blk 105, 103 and 101!!!

lol then you will be able to see me.

hopeful
22-12-12, 23:25
for this I started a thread asking why so many forumers prefer bigger OCR to smaller CCR

solid view of nature

artist impression only ??
all CCR brochure indicates greenery all around too.

gfoo
22-12-12, 23:35
brochure bluff people one it's more like this view. this should be lvl 15 i think
http://www.foresque-residences.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/BT-View-Marked-up.jpg http://www.foresque-residences.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Chestnut-Ave-View-marked-up.jpg
http://www.foresque-residences.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Reservoir-View-marked-up.jpg

chueec
22-12-12, 23:53
Agree brochures are deceiving...the ugly horns sticking out of Bukit Timah Hill don't know go where????:doh:

Sunray
23-12-12, 00:29
Both greenery views are amazing. Aren't they?

brochure bluff people one it's more like this view. this should be lvl 15 i think
http://www.foresque-residences.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/BT-View-Marked-up.jpg http://www.foresque-residences.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Chestnut-Ave-View-marked-up.jpg
http://www.foresque-residences.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Reservoir-View-marked-up.jpg

Sunray
23-12-12, 00:32
They should call it Artist's imagination. Let the dream begin.

solid view of nature

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 07:45

that's very awesome view for level 15!

kane
23-12-12, 09:33
The chestnut view not bad. The reservoir view one cannot see the water body.

Rosy
23-12-12, 09:57
I thought the views will eventually be blocked by future developments?

gfoo
23-12-12, 10:31
yes. luckily there is a school in front, prob 5-6 storeys. helps to buffer

mcmlxxvi
23-12-12, 11:45
The chestnut view not bad. The reservoir view one cannot see the water body.

for chestnut views I just come to this forum and read his postings can liao

gfoo
23-12-12, 20:57
edited ....

gfoo
23-12-12, 21:17
interesting.... see the landed areas to the south. 1995 masterplan
http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5046&stc=1&d=1356271689

hyenergix
23-12-12, 22:11

You probably din realise that the SAF training area nearby is a live firing area. The explosives plumes are more toxic and the air is definitely not scrubbed.

gfoo
23-12-12, 22:30
You probably din realise that the SAF training area nearby is a live firing area. The explosives plumes are more toxic and the air is definitely not scrubbed.

i think you long time ago finish reservist right? macritchie and bt timah hill has no live firing since the 90s.

kane
23-12-12, 23:51
http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5046&stc=1&d=1356271689

you bought the masterplan back then before the online version existed?

gfoo
24-12-12, 00:56
you bought the masterplan back then before the online version existed?

no lah - this was part of the submissions recently made to vivian and ura, where they got ura to agree to restrict building height to 15 storeys west of petir road

i really respect the gahmen - super long term view lor

if next month's 2013 masterplan follows this blueprint, it serves as very goodfood for thought on how this area will pan out

kane
24-12-12, 08:04
Then the clear view will probably be preserved for a while.

chueec
25-12-12, 23:38

Not sure if the 1995 plan still valid. I cannot believe that the long term plan will see landed housing at the existing Dairy Farm Park...I will be the first to protest...:hell-hath-no-fury:

mermaidtales
26-12-12, 10:10
I was there at the meeting with URA - they revealed the plans for landed property so the Chestnut Avenue view will not be blocked. These plans have not been reflected in the MasterPlan.

gfoo
26-12-12, 10:25
I was there at the meeting with URA - they revealed the plans for landed property so the Chestnut Avenue view will not be blocked. These plans have not been reflected in the MasterPlan.

thanks.... at least my views are preserved too. Thanks to the hardwork of the dairy/chestnut residents committee!

mermaidtales
26-12-12, 11:29
I don't think the Dairy Farm residents are very pleased with FR and TT residents though - they think we have destroyed their skyline, and I don't blame them. Moving forward, we can hopefully join hands to preserve the wildlife. It's in everyone's interest.

mastrix
26-12-12, 15:15
I don't think the Dairy Farm residents are very pleased with FR and TT residents though - they think we have destroyed their skyline, and I don't blame them.
I don't quite understand your statement above. Why Dairy Farm residents are not pleased with FR and TT (TH?) residents?

What have they done to displease the Dairy Farm residents? Why put the blame on them? So childish. :doh:

danntbt
26-12-12, 21:04
I don't think the Dairy Farm residents are very pleased with FR and TT residents though - they think we have destroyed their skyline, and I don't blame them. Moving forward, we can hopefully join hands to preserve the wildlife. It's in everyone's interest.

"THEIR SKYLINE"? BIG JOKE..............did they pay for that?...or are you speaking for yourself?....otherwise why were you at the meeting?

sunrise
26-12-12, 21:33

they should propose to tear down FR & TH.

:cheers5: huat leow.

gfoo
26-12-12, 21:39

better to get ura to rezone plot ratios to 1.8 for all the rest of the land. ;)

or restrict to 15 storeys all other potential developments.

mastrix
26-12-12, 22:28

Ya...mermaid can go to meeting again...propose to en-bloc...:D

Nighttrain
26-12-12, 23:58
:cheers4: :cheers4:

chueec
27-12-12, 00:21
"THEIR SKYLINE"? BIG JOKE..............did they pay for that?...or are you speaking for yourself?....otherwise why were you at the meeting?

Please be gentle to the little mermaid if not she will swim into the deep ocean and you will not hear her tales anymore.

BTW, today Foresque update left 52 units not sold. 11 penthouses still available....got money i will buy.

kane
27-12-12, 00:29
52 includes the 11phs?

chueec
27-12-12, 08:54
52 includes the 11phs?

Yes.......

fireclone
27-12-12, 11:14
Not sure if the 1995 plan still valid. I cannot believe that the long term plan will see landed housing at the existing Dairy Farm Park...I will be the first to protest...:hell-hath-no-fury:

How come i do not see this in the 2008 masterplan?

sunrise
27-12-12, 21:40

to them we are "sky bandit"
mermaid is the "negotiator"

gfoo
29-12-12, 14:51
ST 29 Dec: Sleepy enclave's leafy retreats lure buyers

IF A small and quiet retreat close to nature sounds like home, then the Chestnut and Dairy Farm areas might be the place to be.

The Chestnut Avenue enclave comprises a low-density area with landed houses, including good-class bungalows, and a high-density zone, with mature and upcoming condominium developments. Both sections are near leafy spots such as the Dairy Farm Nature Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and the Central Catchment Nature Reserve.

Recent new launches such as SP Setia's 483-unit Eco Sanctuary - where buyers have snapped up more than 160 units at a median price of $1,050 per sq ft (psf) - have created even more buzz in the sleepy estate.

More than 1,800 new homes in five projects are expected to be completed by 2018, Dennis Wee Group (DWG) noted.

Experts say the flurry of activity began with the launch of City Developments' 429-unit Tree House in April 2010 - a time when the market was still untested.

The success of the project - it has sold out - set the stage for others to take flight, such as Eco Sanctuary, the 496-unit Foresque Residences, and the 40-unit landed project Michaels' Residences.

A Dairy Farm Road site that can yield about 390 homes was sold in September this year.

Prices of new flats have risen from the $800 psf to $900 psf range in early 2010, to between $1,150 and $1,300 psf now for similar-sized apartments, according to Savills Singapore research head Alan Cheong.

That is a 44 per cent increase in just under three years.

Selling prices at the recently transacted Dairy Farm Road site are also expected to top $1,400 psf when launched, he said.

Similarly, resale prices for freehold properties have risen in tandem, jumping by up to 10 per cent in the past year, R'ST Research director Ong Kah Seng added.

Prices are generally on the uptrend, as both buyers and sellers anticipate improved accessibility once the Downtown MRT line is completed, he said.

"Cashew Heights condo resale prices average $920 to $950 psf, while prices at The Dairy Farm were about $1,000 psf recently," Mr Ong noted.

However, rental demand is more subdued, as Cashew MRT station, which will increase accessibility to the city centre, will not be completed until 2015.

Mr Lee Sze Teck, senior manager of training, research and consultancy at DWG, said non-landed housing rents range from $2.20 to $2.50 psf a month, giving a gross yield of 2.4 to 2.7 per cent.

"But then the existing developments are almost 20 years old and are larger in size. The newer developments with smaller units should be able to fetch higher rentals," he added.

"The area tends to attract more owner occupiers than investors because of the living environment and distance from major employment centres. The lack of an MRT station at the moment also affects the draw of the area to tenants."

Shoppers have Rail Mall and Bukit Panjang Plaza, while the area's schools include CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace, Chestnut Drive Secondary School and Bukit Panjang Primary School.

Although the area is a quiet estate, Savills' Mr Cheong points out that it could get congested once all the residential sites are sold and completed.

There are also two parcels zoned for education that could add to the congestion.

But the completion of the Downtown MRT line and the rejuvenation of the western part of Singapore bode well for the area's potential.

"Not only will the Upper Bukit Timah, Cashew, Chestnut and Hillview areas benefit from new MRT stations, they can finally be positioned as mid-tier private homes which are conveniently located," R'ST's Mr Ong added.

While supply will increase with the new completions, investors can expect a broader, stronger tenant demand base, as the gradual development of Jurong Gateway will prompt major firms to relocate.

"While there are private homes in Lakeside and Jurong East to cater to them, (some) may consider the Upper Bukit Timah area since it will be better connected to the West with the completion of Downtown Line 2," Mr Ong said.

gfoo
29-12-12, 17:27
Cool, you can actually see foresque and tree house from town.

dtrax
29-12-12, 18:05
gfoo muz be damn heypi :)

gfoo
29-12-12, 18:18
gfoo muz be damn heypi :)

mai hiam buay pai sir. still think i paid too much, especially in these peakish times. this makes me feel a little better. all these posts are obviously vested - trying to justify my own purchase, that i wasn't that much of a dolt.

ethan80
29-12-12, 20:54
Cool, you can actually see foresque and tree house from town.

thanks for the pic gfoo. which building and floor did you take the photo from?

flagship74
29-12-12, 21:51
mai hiam buay pai sir. still think i paid too much, especially in these peakish times. this makes me feel a little better. all these posts are obviously vested - trying to justify my own purchase, that i wasn't that much of a dolt.

If you can reduce your loan tenure, i am dead sure you will be the happier person than those have a longer tenure..:D

mastrix
29-12-12, 22:01
If you can reduce your loan tenure, i am dead sure you will be the happier person than those have a longer tenure..:D
Pay full better right? Uncle...

gfoo
29-12-12, 22:05

the ones i have at most 60% LTV so should be ok lah. worse come to worse pay up lor.

Nighttrain
29-12-12, 22:37
the ones i have at most 60% LTV so should be ok lah. worse come to worse pay up lor.
Wow bro u rich.. Ppl worse come worse sell house or rental out, u pay up:cheers4:

gfoo
29-12-12, 22:44
view from ferrell

chueec
06-01-13, 13:40
Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.:ashamed1:

Nighttrain
06-01-13, 16:36
[QUOTE=chueec]Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.:ashamed1:[/QUOT Bro have Wing Tai install the window already? or did they took out the blue cover?

chueec
06-01-13, 18:14
[QUOTE=chueec]Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.:ashamed1:[/QUOT Bro have Wing Tai install the window already? or did they took out the blue cover?

The blue covering is being removed progressively by workers this afternoon for block 103 only and certain section of this block only. I could see the window frames installed but having something white laid over them for protection.

For block 109, level 9 and below already completed the brick wall and partition, need to pay money by this Tuesday.

Nighttrain
06-01-13, 21:51
[QUOTE=Nighttrain]

The blue covering is being removed progressively by workers this afternoon for block 103 only and certain section of this block only. I could see the window frames installed but having something white laid over them for protection.

For block 109, level 9 and below already completed the brick wall and partition, need to pay money by this Tuesday.
So have to pay how many per cent ??? I just paid my 40 per cent 2 month ago

chueec
06-01-13, 23:37
[QUOTE=chueec]
So have to pay how many per cent ??? I just paid my 40 per cent 2 month ago

You should be well aware of the progressive payments...for brick wall...5%. Yours will be later cos higher floor.

sunrise
12-01-13, 15:35
Wing Tai beginning to undress Foresque revealing the fair white skin underneath bit by bit...so exciting.:ashamed1:

i spotted white undies of blk 101 near showroom. kut kut peh peh.

sunrise
13-01-13, 19:47
6 panel balconies of foresque. block 103

ethan80
13-01-13, 21:33
very nice. thanks sunrise.

do you have any more pics or zoom-ins?

chueec
13-01-13, 22:26
i spotted white undies of blk 101 near showroom. kut kut peh peh.

I spotted one and only one naked glass pane in blk 101 yesterday and the glass looked greenish (similar to Tree House glass pane colour...I think). You probably have spotted the white undies belonging to this pane...should bring it to your room and admire.

chueec
13-01-13, 22:29
I spotted one and only one naked glass pane in blk 101 yesterday and the glass looked greenish (similar to Tree House glass pane colour...I think). You probably have spotted the white undies belonging to this pane...should bring it to your room and admire.

Sorry...should be blk 103 instead of 101.

sunrise
13-01-13, 22:38
very nice. thanks sunrise.

do you have any more pics or zoom-ins?

sorry no, took from a pocket camera.

sunrise
13-01-13, 22:54
6 panel balconies of foresque. block 103

i wonder why they remove the scaffolding before they fix the bedroom window concrete frame?

kekinlim
13-01-13, 22:58
Hi all,

New to the forum.. Been trying to register but encounter errors previously. I bought an unit at 103 few months back. Been monitoring this thread for past few months..

Wanted to check with those who bought an unit here if you have gotten your stamp duty rebate? I still not gotten mine. thanks.

Kekin

sunrise
13-01-13, 23:38
Hi all,

New to the forum.. Been trying to register but encounter errors previously. I bought an unit at 103 few months back. Been monitoring this thread for past few months..

Wanted to check with those who bought an unit here if you have gotten your stamp duty rebate? I still not gotten mine. thanks.

Kekin

you can ask your agent to help or you call wincheers office direct.

ethan80
14-01-13, 09:54
Hi all,

Kekin

how long has it been since completion?

Nickcin
14-01-13, 10:00
Hi all,

Kekin

Hi, new to the forum too. Am vested in Foresque too. 20% downpayment and stamp duty was paid in early Dec 2012 but have not heard back from developer regarding the 2 rebates.

Just got my agent to visit the showflat to chase the PIC...heard there is a huge backlog for the rebates??? :eek: Any bros who bought a unit in Foresque can share how long it took to receive the rebates?

sunrise
14-01-13, 10:35
Hi, new to the forum too. Am vested in Foresque too. 20% downpayment and stamp duty was paid in early Dec 2012 but have not heard back from developer regarding the 2 rebates.

Just got my agent to visit the showflat to chase the PIC...heard there is a huge backlog for the rebates??? :eek: Any bros who bought a unit in Foresque can share how long it took to receive the rebates?

the rebates takes about 4-5 months after the date of purchase.

Sunray
14-01-13, 16:38
Hi all,

Kekin

It should be only 2-3 months from the date of payment of exercise of option and payment of stamp duty.

However be sure that you have adequate documentation/agreement to claim the rebate. I am told, though not sure, that last year as part of control measures, Government banned the developers to give stamp duty rebates. If it has already taken considerable time, be sure that you are not affected by the rule and there is enough documentation for you to claim the rebate.

Nickcin
14-01-13, 17:04
It should be only 2-3 months from the date of payment of exercise of option and payment of stamp duty.

However be sure that you have adequate documentation/agreement to claim the rebate. I am told, though not sure, that last year as part of control measures, Government banned the developers to give stamp duty rebates. If it has already taken considerable time, be sure that you are not affected by the rule and there is enough documentation for you to claim the rebate.

There are the 2 side-letters officially issued by the developer on the stamp duty rebate and 5% cash incentive...based on the wording in those documents...the maximum time for them to provide the rebate is 1 month from the completion of the 20% downpayment and proof of stamp duty payment.

It seems that the developer is taking its own sweet time to process the rebates and not honoring their written committment...:scared-3:

sunrise
14-01-13, 18:10
There are the 2 side-letters officially issued by the developer on the stamp duty rebate and 5% cash incentive...based on the wording in those documents...the maximum time for them to provide the rebate is 1 month from the completion of the 20% downpayment and proof of stamp duty payment.

It seems that the developer is taking its own sweet time to process the rebates and not honoring their written committment...:scared-3:

you have to call them and ask, writing and imagining here won't do you any good.

kekinlim
14-01-13, 22:11
Hi All,

To update everyone, my agent has called wing tai few weeks back and when we asked them about the rebate, they say they did not receive our scan NRIC so cannot process the rebate. If we don't call them, we dont even know we need to submit the scanned NRIC. I checked the agreement signed for this rebate and it is not mentioned about the scanned nric. It was stated in the agreement that once the 20% downpayment is received together with the stamp duty, a cheque will be issued within 14 days. My stamp duty certificate is issued on 19th Oct. THis is ridiculous. I even send an email to them but they dont even bother to reply after a few email chaser.

Anyone can advise who we can escalate to? This is taking really too long. Thanks.

P.S. Hope the other readers can come up to share your experience and how we can expedite on this. thanks.

Kekin

Nighttrain
14-01-13, 22:35
Hi All,

To update everyone, my agent has called wing tai few weeks back and when we asked them about the rebate, they say they did not receive our scan NRIC so cannot process the rebate. If we don't call them, we dont even know we need to submit the scanned NRIC. I checked the agreement signed for this rebate and it is not mentioned about the scanned nric. It was stated in the agreement that once the 20% downpayment is received together with the stamp duty, a cheque will be issued within 14 days. My stamp duty certificate is issued on 19th Oct. THis is ridiculous. I even send an email to them but they dont even bother to reply after a few email chaser.

Anyone can advise who we can escalate to? This is taking really too long. Thanks. If not wrong i got it within 3 months

P.S. Hope the other readers can come up to share your experience and how we can expedite on this. thanks.

Kekin if not wrong I got it within 3 months

chueec
14-01-13, 23:00
Just checked my old bank book, I got the stamp duty rebate deposited to my bank account 7 weeks after I signed the purchase agreement.

Today, Wing Tai shares dropped...the bosses in bad mood :simmering: ...so it will take longer to approve any payment...:scared-3:

Nighttrain
18-01-13, 18:10
Just checked my old bank book, I got the stamp duty rebate deposited to my bank account 7 weeks after I signed the purchase agreement.

Today, Wing Tai shares dropped...the bosses in bad mood :simmering: ...so it will take longer to approve any payment...:scared-3:
How to post attach a photo from my hand phone???

mermaidtales
23-01-13, 07:50
More than 90% sold now, but the figures are not presented consistently on their website. They should also update the photos on a monthly basis.

Nighttrain
23-01-13, 22:43
More than 90% sold now, but the figures are not presented consistently on their website. They should also update the photos on a monthly basis.
Today pass by saw blk 103 lower floor painted plus window installed:santana: :santana: :santana: :cheers4: :cheers4:

highroller
24-01-13, 10:29
Today pass by saw blk 103 lower floor painted plus window installed:santana: :santana: :santana: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Q4'2013 READY! In time for christmas :spliff:

chueec
24-01-13, 13:10
Q4'2013 READY! In time for christmas :spliff:

Where u got this info??

highroller
24-01-13, 15:50
Where u got this info??

I'm hoping for it... :)

Nickcin
25-01-13, 21:51
Hi All,

Anyone can advise who we can escalate to? This is taking really too long. Thanks.

Kekin

Hi, I have received the full rebates a few days ago, what about you? Any luck?

kekinlim
27-01-13, 15:48
Hi, I have received the full rebates a few days ago, what about you? Any luck?

Hi,
Finally.. i gotten my cheque today after so long.. :)

Kekin

Nickcin
29-01-13, 00:03
Hi,
Finally.. i gotten my cheque today after so long.. :)

Kekin

Great news! :D And just before CNY too :p

kenngeow
03-02-13, 18:41

Hi,

Where did you get this info?

mermaidtales
03-02-13, 19:06
It's on their website - some days it's 80%, some days it's 90% and then now it's back to 80%, but if you do the math based on number of units left, it's definitely 90%. Wonder if their web person is cranky.

kenngeow
04-02-13, 04:41
It's on their website - some days it's 80%, some days it's 90% and then now it's back to 80%, but if you do the math based on number of units left, it's definitely 90%. Wonder if their web person is cranky.

chueec
05-02-13, 11:22

Some improvement done to the website with updates on some figures, probably after reading your comment...but still can find 2 discrepancies...:doh: Just pray that these people are not involved directly in the construction. :scared-3:

mermaidtales
06-02-13, 20:15
The bright pink button at the top right-hand corner should shout "90% sold" instead of 80% sold. Wing Tai has started to list down specific unsold units - but there's a repetition for the one-bedders. The % figures are also inconsistent in the columns - 90% vs 80%. Given its spectacular earnings, Wing Tai can more than afford a design person to update the website regularly and design a brand new pink button. It's embarrassing and reflects poorly on the company, which is a pity because the CNY cards and ice cream moon cakes were nice touches. :doh:

chueec
06-02-13, 20:59
The bright pink button at the top right-hand corner should shout "90% sold" instead of 80% sold. Wing Tai has started to list down specific unsold units - but there's a repetition for the one-bedders. The % figures are also inconsistent in the columns - 90% vs 80%. Given its spectacular earnings, Wing Tai can more than afford a design person to update the website regularly and design a brand new pink button. It's embarrassing and reflects poorly on the company, which is a pity because the CNY cards and ice cream moon cakes were nice touches. :doh:

So you are a farmer...and also a bandit. :jaw-dropping:

sunrise
06-02-13, 21:13

wake them up, sales hotline 61000368.

ensure78
12-02-13, 13:43
I'm planning to buy 1 unit in Foresque Residences. I would like to know if the bank will deduct the rebate that we get from the developer from your home loan?

Nickcin
13-02-13, 11:37
I'm planning to buy 1 unit in Foresque Residences. I would like to know if the bank will deduct the rebate that we get from the developer from your home loan?

Hi ensure78,

You will be required to declare to the bank upfront that you are receiving the 3% stamp duty rebate + 5% ABSD/cash incentive. Using the side-letters issued by the developer.

This 8% will be deducted to determine the maximum allowable home loan that the bank will grant to you.

So you will effectively be required to fork out slightly more cash upfront, before receiving the rebates from the developer in due course.

Hope this helps!

ensure78
13-02-13, 21:34
Thank you very much Nick.:)

How about the 5% furniture cash discount that will be given upon the TOP? Does the bank will also deduct this from your home loan?

Nickcin
15-02-13, 09:33
Thank you very much Nick.:)

How about the 5% furniture cash discount that will be given upon the TOP? Does the bank will also deduct this from your home loan?

Oh, they are now giving additional 5% furniture cash discount on top of the (8% discount +3% SD rebate +5 absd/cash incentive)%??? :eek:

There was no furniture cash discount previously. For this I am not fully sure...can any bros out there advise?

sunrise
15-02-13, 09:52
sample of wall plastering and window frame were put up at block 103.
very nice piece of work, can be seen behind the showroom.

Contractor worked every weekend rushing for completion.

Sunray
18-02-13, 14:30
URA caveats shows total 400 sold till January. That means 96 unsold (out of 496)

Foresque marketing site shows 43 available for sale. (1BR-5, 2BR-7, 4BR-6, Cabana-14, Penthouse-11).

By deduction, it seems that 53 have been sold from the last caveat to date of updating of Foresque site.

Anyway, out os 43 unsold, 31 are 4BR, Cabana and Penthouse. Bros who are already vested should not be too worried on 8%(discount)+3% (Stamp duty) +5% (ABSD rebate) being offered by the developer to clear these big/expensive (total quantum) units. Once pending 12 small units (1BR, 2 BR) are sold, there will not be competing units from developer.

Looking at the caveats, Jan sales were at psf of 948 (2099sf), 1172 (1184sf), 1299 (1421sf) and 1359 (749sf). One may also safely assume that they may not be best located units.

Looking at the development, one may expect TOP in first quarter of 2014 - that is just one year away.

I get a feeling, amonst 3 (EcoForesTree), Foresque may be the most sought after project in future, considering the location and facilities.

Look forward to happy stay in Foresque... Good luck!!

chueec
18-02-13, 15:43
The developer website latest update is 5 + 5 + 5 + 11 + 15 = 41 units unsold.

sunrise
18-02-13, 17:57
The developer website latest update is 5 + 5 + 5 + 11 + 15 = 41 units unsold.

:confused: why propertyguru still selling 3 bedder 1130sf? I thought all 3 bedders already solded.

Sunray
18-02-13, 20:03
:confused: why propertyguru still selling 3 bedder 1130sf? I thought all 3 bedders already solded.
Various possibilities:

1. Old ad. Not removed.
2. Resale ad. Unlikely.
3. Developer site hiding actual units available. Or not keen to give discount on these 3 bedders.
4. Some agent alloted these units to sell.

Btw, did u try to call the agent?

sunrise
18-02-13, 21:14
Various possibilities:

1. Old ad. Not removed.
2. Resale ad. Unlikely.
3. Developer site hiding actual units available. Or not keen to give discount on these 3 bedders.
4. Some agent alloted these units to sell.

Btw, did u try to call the agent?

the info on remainding units from website might not be true,
very inconsistence.

sunrise
18-02-13, 21:52
with the increase of population and many housing to be build, URA will
first try selling outskirt land area, we will not see dairy farm land sales in a year or two. likely reserved for landed property. this place will boom when land gets lesser. dairyfarm a peaceful heaven when population reach 6.9 millions.

a1k
19-02-13, 16:47
better give a pic.
sample of wall plastering and window frame were put up at block 103.
very nice piece of work, can be seen behind the showroom.

Contractor worked every weekend rushing for completion.

sunrise
19-02-13, 17:59
better give a pic.

will do in my next visit.

sunrise
27-02-13, 16:45
website updated 37 units more to go.

mastrix
27-02-13, 18:25
website updated 37 units more to go.
are u from Wing Tai? or have u bought a unit?

if so, thought u should be looking at the progress...TOP instead of number of unit left. :D

sunrise
28-02-13, 09:14
are u from Wing Tai? or have u bought a unit?

if so, thought u should be looking at the progress...TOP instead of number of unit left. :D

all of the above :D

highroller
28-02-13, 12:30
all of the above :D

Sunrise, you are from Wingtai? Any chance of Foresque being ready by Q4 this year? Thanks.

chueec
28-02-13, 23:25
Sunrise, you are from Wingtai? Any chance of Foresque being ready by Q4 this year? Thanks.

Yes, it will be ready before X'mas...when you see the sun rises from the west. Keep you hope rolling high.

Sunray
01-03-13, 12:09
Based on Developer site, only 36 units remain unsold as mentioned by Sunrise. Some further details and analysis:

Unsold units consist of:

1 BR - 2 (down from 5 earlier)
2 BR - 4 (down from 7 earlier)
Total small units - 6 (down from 12 earlier)

4 BR - 5 (down from 6 earlier)
Cabana - 14 (no change)
Penthouse - 11 - no change
Total big units - 30 (down from 31 earlier)

So, small units are moving and once remaining 6 are sold, no more pressure on prices on these units by way of discounts from the developer. Big units will take time to clear and will keep the pressure on the big size units.

Below are the range of net prices that the developer is offering:

1BR - S$647k. 463sf or psf of 1397
2BR - S$913k. 667-743sf or psf of 1228-1378 depending upon which size units are unsold.

4BR - 1.65m. 1399-1432sf or psf of 1150-1179 depending upon unit
Cabana/Penthouses - 1.45m - 2.12m, psfs of 750-1300. Difficult to analyse as the area utilisations very different.

My takeaway - if you are holding units upto sizes of 3BRs, prices are holding around 1400 for 1BR, 1300 for 2 BR and 1200 for 3 BR and are unlikely to get pressure from Developers discounts being given.

URA caveats shows total 400 sold till January. That means 96 unsold (out of 496)

Foresque marketing site shows 43 available for sale. (1BR-5, 2BR-7, 4BR-6, Cabana-14, Penthouse-11).

By deduction, it seems that 53 have been sold from the last caveat to date of updating of Foresque site.

Anyway, out os 43 unsold, 31 are 4BR, Cabana and Penthouse. Bros who are already vested should not be too worried on 8%(discount)+3% (Stamp duty) +5% (ABSD rebate) being offered by the developer to clear these big/expensive (total quantum) units. Once pending 12 small units (1BR, 2 BR) are sold, there will not be competing units from developer.

Looking at the caveats, Jan sales were at psf of 948 (2099sf), 1172 (1184sf), 1299 (1421sf) and 1359 (749sf). One may also safely assume that they may not be best located units.

Looking at the development, one may expect TOP in first quarter of 2014 - that is just one year away.

I get a feeling, amonst 3 (EcoForesTree), Foresque may be the most sought after project in future, considering the location and facilities.

Look forward to happy stay in Foresque... Good luck!!

Sunray
01-03-13, 12:34
Trying to arrive at PSFs for big units also. Comes to:

Cabana 3BR,3+S: 1160-1311 psf (1.76-2.4m for 1518-1830 sf).

Penthouse 2BR - 1043-1295 psf (1.45m for 1119 or 1389 sf)
Penthouse 3+S: 916-941 psf (2.2m for2336 or 2400 sf)

Based on Developer site, only 36 units remain unsold as mentioned by Sunrise. Some further details and analysis:

Unsold units consist of:

Cabana - 14 (no change)

So, small units are moving and once remaining 6 are sold, no more pressure on prices on these units by way of discounts from the developer. Big units will take time to clear and will keep the pressure on the big size units.

Below are the range of net prices that the developer is offering:

1BR - S$647k. 463sf or psf of 1397
2BR - S$913k. 667-743sf or psf of 1228-1378 depending upon which size units are unsold.

4BR - 1.65m. 1399-1432sf or psf of 1150-1179 depending upon unit
Cabana/Penthouses - 1.45m - 2.12m, psfs of 750-1300. Difficult to analyse as the area utilisations very different.

My takeaway - if you are holding units upto sizes of 3BRs, prices are holding around 1400 for 1BR, 1300 for 2 BR and 1200 for 3 BR and are unlikely to get pressure from Developers discounts being given.

kennethloh82
01-03-13, 16:39
Hi all,

very new to this forum.

1 - Won't the psf be lower since these prices are inclsive of the discount. Or am i incorrect?

2 - The total number im seeing as left over on the website is 22? Basing on the individual breakdowns for the Cabana (11 units) + 4BR (5 units) + 2BR (4 units) + 2BR (2 units).

I think the agents owns the website and not the developer themselves.

Ha.. My lawyer has asked me to pay the next 10% of the progress of my unit today. How long would the next payment for the 5% be?

Thanks all for the advise:)

Sunray
01-03-13, 18:42
I have taken the NET prices as being advertised by developer. Hence the price are after adjusting discounts.

I dont see penhouses in your list. Seems the list is not complete. Probably the agent has given up on penthouses. Kidding.

Payments are linked to respective units progress and therefore the timinngs are different for different units depending upon block and the floor.

Hi all,

very new to this forum.

1 - Won't the psf be lower since these prices are inclsive of the discount. Or am i incorrect?

2 - The total number im seeing as left over on the website is 22? Basing on the individual breakdowns for the Cabana (11 units) + 4BR (5 units) + 2BR (4 units) + 2BR (2 units).

Ha.. My lawyer has asked me to pay the next 10% of the progress of my unit today. How long would the next payment for the 5% be?

Sunray
01-03-13, 18:45
I have taken the NET prices as being advertised by developer. Hence the price are after adjusting discounts.

I dont see penhouses in your list. Seems the list is not complete. Probably the agent has given up on penthouses. Kidding.

Payments are linked to respective units progress and therefore the timinngs are different for different units depending upon block and the floor.

Hi all,

very new to this forum.

Nickcin
02-03-13, 10:11
Yesterday, I drove by to check on the construction progress, and noticed that there is some construction activity going on in the empty land (sandwiched between the showflat and the heavy vehicle carpark).

Seems like land clearing and building a 2-storey temp structure. Any one can shed light on this?

sunrise
02-03-13, 16:06
Yesterday, I drove by to check on the construction progress, and noticed that there is some construction activity going on in the empty land (sandwiched between the showflat and the heavy vehicle carpark).

Seems like land clearing and building a 2-storey temp structure. Any one can shed light on this?

its an educational institute. maybe for training new citizen.

sunrise
04-03-13, 10:29
its an educational institute. maybe for training new citizen.

sorry, its not the educational institute. its situated next to it. it must be the new showroom of another condo project located next to dairy farm estate.
in order to have enough parking lots for viewers they display the showroom there.

sunrise
11-03-13, 15:04
whoa...
92% sold.

mermaidtales
11-03-13, 18:12
It's more than that - they have sold out their 2 bedders and are left with one one bedder. They just conducted their topping out ceremony - which means about one year to TOP.

Nighttrain
11-03-13, 23:27
It's more than that - they have sold out their 2 bedders and are left with one one bedder. They just conducted their topping out ceremony - which means about one year to TOP.
How u get the detail of the top date

gfoo
12-03-13, 13:06
i hope they won't rush things - and come up with something of a high quality

Nighttrain
12-03-13, 23:32
i hope they won't rush things - and come up with something of a high quality
Passing by every night, seeing them work till 10 pm even working on Sunday .. Some of the unit have their window fixed

gfoo
13-03-13, 18:34
Passing by every night, seeing them work till 10 pm even working on Sunday .. Some of the unit have their window fixed

lol. from Tiong Aik's site their bit completes Oct 2013, so add a little more for landscaping and the internals - seems like Q1 2014 is a reality.

Nighttrain
13-03-13, 21:35
lol. from Tiong Aik's site their bit completes Oct 2013, so add a little more for landscaping and the internals - seems like Q1 2014 is a reality.
Bro u sure Bo looking at the current state... Almost 90% without window so which mean the interior tiling not yet start to lay.. Let look at tree house almost 6 month already still haven top..

gfoo
13-03-13, 23:10
Bro u sure Bo looking at the current state... Almost 90% without window so which mean the interior tiling not yet start to lay.. Let look at tree house almost 6 month already still haven top..

i hope you're right. the later it is, the better it is for me.

chueec
16-03-13, 14:05
Construction of the sky garden between block 101 and 103 has started...finally. Both blocks are now connected at the top floor.:cheers5:

Nighttrain
17-03-13, 11:42
Construction of the sky garden between block 101 and 103 has started...finally. Both blocks are now connected at the top floor.:cheers5:
Some of the block also started to undress to have the wall painted and install window.. Forseque construction completed on 10 oct 2013 but at tree house bill board started 2014 4q than complete:doh: who to believe ?????

chueec
17-03-13, 18:44
Some of the block also started to undress to have the wall painted and install window.. Forseque construction completed on 10 oct 2013 but at tree house bill board started 2014 4q than complete:doh: who to believe ?????

The developers must 'play safe' when come to displaying the TOP date. Usually, they will advertise and show the TOP date as the latest allowable date permissable under the law.

You mentioned that Foresque construction to complete on 10 Oct 2013, where did you get this information?? My guess is mid 2014.

Nighttrain
19-03-13, 06:35
The developers must 'play safe' when come to displaying the TOP date. Usually, they will advertise and show the TOP date as the latest allowable date permissable under the law.

You mentioned that Foresque construction to complete on 10 Oct 2013, where did you get this information?? My guess is mid 2014.
they wrote it at the bill board outside the construction site.

hanafi_d2000
22-03-13, 22:41
That's quick

Nighttrain
22-03-13, 22:54
That's quick
But look at the building it still look very raw to me dun thing can be ready by oct..

dare2
23-03-13, 07:19
...doubt Oct possible, TH looks more ready but possibly earliest in June/July....Foresque external plastering still taw in many places and zero landscaping seen at this stage....plus all the water features, most likely 1st Q 2014.

kenngeow
23-03-13, 14:18
It could be that structure construction is scheduled to be completed in Oct but fittings to and landscaping thereafter, so TOP will should be ~6 month after that.

chueec
24-03-13, 18:50
For those who are interested to know exactly how the Cross Island Line will
cut through the Central Catchment Forest Reserve, I've attached a picture taken from http://habitatnews.nus.edu.sg Fortunately or unfortunately, the line will not be cutting under Foresque.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8377/8403488675_1daff80afd.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/habitatnews/8403488675/)

Sunray
28-03-13, 22:36
Another 8 units sold. 28 still to go.

All 6 small units gone. 4br down by 2 to 3. No movements for cabana 14 units and penthouses 11 units.

They kind of got stuck witb cabana and penhouses. Wouldnt be surprised and worried if they increase discounts further to clear these 25 Umits.

]

Unsold units consist of:

Cabana - 14 (no change)

mastrix
28-03-13, 23:26
Another 8 units sold. 28 still to go.

All 6 small units gone. 4br down by 2 to 3. No movements for cabana 14 units and penthouses 11 units.

They kind of got stuck witb cabana and penhouses. Wouldnt be surprised and worried if they increase discounts further to clear these 25 Umits.

]
What bedded are the balance Cabana units? How much u know?

Sunray
29-03-13, 00:24
Cabana:
3 bedder- 10 units
3+ study - 4 units.

Penthouse
2 bedder - 1 unit
3 bedder - 7 units
3 + study - 3 units

you will look at www.foresque-residences.sg and then follow STAR BUYS

sunrise
11-04-13, 09:48
Cabana:
3 bedder- 10 units
3+ study - 4 units.

Penthouse
2 bedder - 1 unit
3 bedder - 7 units
3 + study - 3 units

you will look at www.foresque-residences.sg (http://www.foresque-residences.sg) and then follow STAR BUYS

i thought 1,2 & 3 bedders already sold out and how come many agents still advertise them on propertyguru and iproperty?

phantom_opera
23-04-13, 16:25
highest $1,515 PSF IN MAR 2013 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT

dare2
23-04-13, 23:09
highest $1,515 PSF IN MAR 2013 FOR A 463-SQFT UNIT
...wah more expensive than Hillier...

Nighttrain
24-04-13, 07:29
...wah more expensive than Hillier...
How come still got 1 bedroom unit on sale?

Nighttrain
24-04-13, 07:31
How come still got 1 bedroom unit on sale?
Might as well buy hillion

highroller
24-04-13, 15:05
Made a call to Wincheer yesterday. Apparently according to Mr Philip, the expected TOP is in 2H 2014. Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that the TOP was suppose to be in Q1 2014 instead? That's still a long way to go...

gfoo
25-04-13, 17:47
Made a call to Wincheer yesterday. Apparently according to Mr Philip, the expected TOP is in 2H 2014. Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that the TOP was suppose to be in Q1 2014 instead? That's still a long way to go...
thanks mate, excellent news!

kenngeow
16-05-13, 00:03
Just got a notice from the lawyers on the 50th % payment. Ceiling completion on the unit.

Nighttrain
16-05-13, 07:54
Just got a notice from the lawyers on the 50th % payment. Ceiling completion on the unit.
I just paid mine on this Monday.. So now got to wait for Wat next to complete than need to pay again? I notice that almost every 6 month I have to make payment.