PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Streetsine?

fooblackie
04-04-11, 10:09
Just realised that Streetsine doesnt show the individual transaction details anymore? what's happening?

devilplate
04-04-11, 10:14
Just realised that Streetsine doesnt show the individual transaction details anymore? what's happening?

its all about $$$$$$$$

azeoprop
04-04-11, 10:17
Someone go hack their website and port the data here haa haa.... :rolleyes:

mcmlxxvi
04-04-11, 10:24
its all about $$$$$$$$

In politics, its NEVER ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$ (that's why Fin Min siam pay topic) :D but in this case its all about the $$$$treet$$$$$$$ine

Maybe coz gahmen wants transparency in prices and everyone says $$$$treet$$$$ine ones are quite updated they go and buy up the co. liao.... now in revamp mode...

fooblackie
04-04-11, 11:37
In politics, its NEVER ABOUT THE $$$$$$$$$$ (that's why Fin Min siam pay topic) :D but in this case its all about the $$$$treet$$$$$$$ine

Maybe coz gahmen wants transparency in prices and everyone says $$$$treet$$$$ine ones are quite updated they go and buy up the co. liao.... now in revamp mode...

when wil the revamp be completed?

sgpprop
04-04-11, 16:38
Haha folks nofree lunch in sgp soso sad
when wil the revamp be completed?

bargain hunter
04-04-11, 16:41
in the first place, URA allowed streetsine to offer the data for free?

does anyone know when the unit number data was allowed on streetsine? 2009 or earlier or later?

land118
04-04-11, 17:40
in the first place, URA allowed streetsine to offer the data for free?

does anyone know when the unit number data was allowed on streetsine? 2009 or earlier or later? The few times i got data on streetsine, their data is for about 1 year. Mean if u had check last month in Mar 2011, their data will show a historical about 12mths data, from Mar 2010

ay123
04-04-11, 17:43
The few times i got data on streetsine, their data is for about 1 year. Mean if u had check last month in Mar 2011, their data will show a historical about 12mths data, from Mar 2010

i remember i pulled feb2009 data before

bargain hunter
04-04-11, 19:00
they actually did say somewhere on their old website that the data is for 15 months. well, that's history. :mad:

The few times i got data on streetsine, their data is for about 1 year. Mean if u had check last month in Mar 2011, their data will show a historical about 12mths data, from Mar 2010

bargain hunter
04-04-11, 19:05
the earliest dated thread using a rough search on streetsine in this forum was 13th dec 2008 by bro dtrax. :)

so streetsine existed before that.

Resourceful bro dtrax, any new alternative website? :)

i remember i pulled feb2009 data before

sh
04-04-11, 19:34
NO MORE FREE DATA......

PANIC.....:scared-1:

azeoprop
04-04-11, 19:38
Oh dear....no free data how to track market movement? :mad:

mcmlxxvi
04-04-11, 19:39
Market no more transparent!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$BUY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HOME$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$REPORT

mcmlxxvi
04-04-11, 19:40
Oh dear....no free data how to track market movement? :mad:

Can only GUESSTIMATE from URA latest figures.... like the 1755psf Jupiter 18 case now nobody (at least no non-agent) knows which unit and which goondu future owner bought it...

land118
04-04-11, 20:45
Like PAP, no more free lunch, pay & pay for data....., clever, entice and tease all of us. Now, make us 'gian' , we thirst Liao....

kingkong1984
04-04-11, 23:18
it was not supposed to be free..

anyway it is still available through URA e-services but very expansive.

dtrax
05-04-11, 15:38
the earliest dated thread using a rough search on streetsine in this forum was 13th dec 2008 by bro dtrax. :)

so streetsine existed before that.

Resourceful bro dtrax, any new alternative website? :)

Haha yeah.. I use various sources including Realis via my gf's NTU account which is practically free. If you guys need any info specifc for a development I can probably try to get data and post here from time to time. I might consider getting my bangalar programmer to data mine from Realis and pose sales transaction similar to streetsine if i have the time

bargain hunter
05-04-11, 17:21
many thanks bro. everyone here will appreciate it. :)

we'll probably check with u if we see any special caveats on URA which are mind-boggling.

Haha yeah.. I use various sources including Realis via my gf's NTU account which is practically free. If you guys need any info specifc for a development I can probably try to get data and post here from time to time. I might consider getting my bangalar programmer to data mine from Realis and pose sales transaction similar to streetsine if i have the time

land118
05-04-11, 18:07
Haha yeah.. I use various sources including Realis via my gf's NTU account which is practically free. If you guys need any info specifc for a development I can probably try to get data and post here from time to time. I might consider getting my bangalar programmer to data mine from Realis and pose sales transaction similar to streetsine if i have the time Big Thanks...:D

mcmlxxvi
05-04-11, 20:07

kudos to bro dtrax!!!

rattydrama
05-04-11, 23:26
Sian cannot track price anymore. Now maybe ura n iproperty but late. Any other resources pls share.

How much to pay for paid data? Haha maybe someone organize it and we find a way to contribute :scared-5:

kaizhe
06-04-11, 00:26

I can work with u, i got free data access from NUS also..but cannot tell u wat I am working as :P

we try to earn money from the forumers here :P slightly charge lower than URA hehe

kaizhe
06-04-11, 00:31
kudos to bro dtrax!!!

Change to 'I luv dtrax' lah :P

dtrax
06-04-11, 02:06
Thanks, seems to have quite alot of interest to have a streetsine alternative. It's kinda sad to see a freemium model becoming a paid service. I will see how it goes, once I have free up my current workload, I can probably get working model. Perhaps any inputs by forumers here as to what features can be added into the streetsine clone

bargain hunter
06-04-11, 08:49
one thing that streetsine din have was that we r not able to search by district like ura but with unit/house no. indicated beside it.

Thanks, seems to have quite alot of interest to have a streetsine alternative. It's kinda sad to see a freemium model becoming a paid service. I will see how it goes, once I have free up my current workload, I can probably get working model. Perhaps any inputs by forumers here as to what features can be added into the streetsine clone

devilplate
06-04-11, 08:51
one thing that streetsine din have was that we r not able to search by district like ura but with unit/house no. indicated beside it.

i din even noe the unit number until i chanced upon streetsine from this forum in 2010.....i survived well b4 tat....so, no big deal except for some withdrawal symptoms....LOL

gn108
06-04-11, 11:29
The small and newer players will suffer from the lost of Streetsine.
I will definitely miss it.
Knew how to price my offer for new residence coz of the value of this service.
With the unit info, there's simply much more information to work with rather that just the psf rate or even the quantum.

amk
06-04-11, 14:23
aiyo, no big deal lah. just pay $80 for one day and download all the transactions for the last 10yrs, of all the potential projects you are interested in.

hopeful
06-04-11, 18:03
daily access can download?
thought only yearly access $3000 can download.
Anyway, national library also can access realis.

rattydrama
07-04-11, 00:29
I would like to have the unit number and the transacted dates - same as streetsine and some sort field to allow price to price comparison against similar projects nearby or within the same district.

I would also like to see features such as price comparison, transaction records side by side of projects in differenet districts but within same TOP year.

What about average maintenance fees charged by MC or their share value?

What about the total site areas, plot ratio, height restrictions, developers, main contractor name, architect, underground/above ground carpark, total available lots & unit mix and size and even orientation of blocks?:eek:

Very often we do not get these info if you buy from resale market - always need to aga aga or from hearsay.

amk
07-04-11, 13:38
daily access can download?
thought only yearly access $3000 can download.

daily one can. download into a pdf. pdf itself is searchable not an image. I have done that many times.