PDA

View Full Version : Famous Housing Agents

ecimbew
06-03-11, 10:35
Let's see who are the famous housing agents in Singapore. By famous, I mean someone who is a familar face on print, tv or radio.

This is only a kapor tread.

First on my list and I happen to stumble upon him on propertyguru is Benjamin Heng. Ben is the face of the series of MacDonal's TV commercials.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/agent/11580/benjamin-heng

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uD6-5u8HhiE/TJjaex_FtTI/AAAAAAAAC_I/UY0t01RHz3U/s1600/SAM_1689.JPG
5 questions with Benjamin Heng

by Lynette Koh (http://forums.condosingapore.com/) TODAYonline
05:55 AM Mar 05, 2011

YOU'VE been seeing Benjamin Heng in the new McDonald's television commercials, playing an endearingly goofy guy who carries a torch for a colleague - who is, in turn, more enamoured of the fast food chain's budget meals. The 34-year-old Fly Entertainment artiste has cornered the market on "loveable ah beng" roles, ranging from television roles such as a delivery boy in Anything Goes to a teenaged troublemaker in Kelvin Tong's 1999 film Eating Air. He's currently busy juggling filming for an upcoming Mandarin drama with Qi Yuwu, and taking care of his - who knew? - real estate business. LYNETTE KOH

In the McDonald's ads, the colleague you fancy only has eyes for budget meals. What's the most you've spent on your other half in real life?

I am happily married with a 17-month-old girl. The most I have spent so far on both my sweethearts could be the hospital bill when my baby girl was born - it amounted to more than S$6,000. Next up is a new home for them both.

What's your shopping style?

I am usually quite low-key, but I love sneakers - specifically, Jordans and Kobes! I can spend a few thousand at one go on basketball shoes.

That's "low-key"?

I have quite a simple and boring dress sense! Most of the time, I wear Fourskin V-neck tees, Topman skinny jeans and Converse canvas kicks. I think wearing a smile is more important.

What's your best buy?

A four-room HDB flat I bought with my mum in 2004 at S$260,000. Based on current market prices, it should fetch around S$420,000.

What was the last thing you bought while shopping?

My wife and I recently bought a trip for two to Bali for S$299 per person on deal.com. That's a pretty darn good deal, I tell ya

hopeful
06-03-11, 18:50
I am happily married with a 17-month-old girl. The most I have spent so far on both my sweethearts could be the hospital bill when my baby girl was born - it amounted to more than S$6,000. Next up is a new home for them both.

His wife is 17 months years old? :scared-5:

tkc2263
07-03-11, 09:02
His wife is 17 months years old? :scared-5:

Your English is quite bad...

He is married with ...

and NOT

He is married to...:doh:

mantrix
07-03-11, 13:12
He's famous but is he successful as a property agent? When he says his real estate business, may not be that he's an agent. Maybe he already has several properties strewn around and his business is paying sure his tenants pay him the rent so he can spend a few k a month on basketball shoes?