PDA

View Full Version : Cant Take it anymore

DaytonaSS
01-03-11, 21:08
I shall satisfy my curiousity

After all the talk abt swimming pool how big n nice. How swimming pool cannot fit the number of residences. Personal observation, most condo i visit, the swimming pool mostly empty one.

Pls help with this poll. How many of u condo user have USED your swimming pool for more than 4 times in the last 1 month.

CCR
01-03-11, 22:22
4 times in one years for me

romeo
01-03-11, 22:41
swimming pools r mostly used in the weekend afternoon by kids n swimming classes.. most other days.. empty

i swim at least once a week, abt 1-3 hrs.. not fixed.. gym also at least once a week.. abt 1 hr duration..

my new place will have aqua gym, will include that into my routine too..

tennis will be 'seasonal'

zzz1
01-03-11, 23:00

After all the talk abt swimming pool how big n nice. How swimming pool cannot fit the number of residences. Personal observation, most condo i visit, the swimming pool mostly empty one.

Pls help with this poll. How many of u condo user have USED your swimming pool for more than 4 times in the last 1 month.

No chuo bu, no swimmers. No honey, no bear

devilplate
02-03-11, 00:03
i swim quite often....but during rainy season ....water really cold....lol...

not many projects got heated pool hor....got aso small small 20-25m at most rite....

azeoprop
02-03-11, 02:27

not many projects got heated pool hor....got aso small small 20-25m at most rite....

Welcome to minton's heated pool and indoor onsen for cold days haa haa....:p

proud owner
02-03-11, 08:39

i used to ... use once a week .. 8-9pm when there's no kids ..

kids NEVER EVER play in kids pool ..but occupay adult pool

i am not the most patient ... if i swim and kids play in adult pool , i wont stop to give way .. .. i will tell them to go away

Laguna
02-03-11, 09:11
ave 5 times a week
there are a few regulars

DaytonaSS
02-03-11, 10:11
i used to ... use once a week .. 8-9pm when there's no kids ..

kids NEVER EVER play in kids pool ..but occupay adult pool

i am not the most patient ... if i swim and kids play in adult pool , i wont stop to give way .. .. i will tell them to go away

Fierce man! But i 2nd that, more of safety reason.

proud owner
02-03-11, 10:17
Fierce man! But i 2nd that, more of safety reason.

most, if not all condos, do not have life guard

when kids use adult pool .. very rarely do they swim ..they play ..
and if one is struggling, hard to tell if they are in trouble or playing prank

also ..

if an adult , can be sucked down by the water ...and drowned .. a kid will never survive such accident

mcmlxxvi
02-03-11, 10:20

Nova 48 / 88 got heated pool... and most 'sky pool's are less cold since they been exposed to the sun most part of a sunny day...

proud owner
02-03-11, 10:25
Nova 48 / 88 got heated pool... and most 'sky pool's are less cold since they been exposed to the sun most part of a sunny day...

wrong .... they are colder ...

all 'raised' pools are colder compared to in ground pools cos they dont have the warmth of the earth to heat them up ...

hopeful
02-03-11, 10:50

all 'raised' pools are colder compared to in ground pools cos they dont have the warmth of the earth to heat them up ...

does that holds true for day and night?
like the phenomenon of land breeze and sea breeze?
meaning at night, "raised" pools are warmer because the cold of the earth does not cool them down?

proud owner
02-03-11, 10:58
does that holds true for day and night?
like the phenomenon of land breeze and sea breeze?
meaning at night, "raised" pools are warmer because the cold of the earth does not cool them down?

no

in gorund pool .. in the night is warmer
cos the land takes a much longer time to cool down

in the day .. it takes longer to warm up ... but the surface water will be warmer than if you dive deeper

hopeful
02-03-11, 11:03
no

in gorund pool .. in the night is warmer
cos the land takes a much longer time to cool down

in the day .. it takes longer to warm up ... but the surface water will be warmer than if you dive deeper

so conclusion is, day or night, ground pool is warmer.

mcmlxxvi
02-03-11, 11:17

I actually think I'm referring to the 'surface' water.... not the deepest bottom of the pool....

phantom_opera
02-03-11, 16:48
heated pool electricity bill could be too high for smaller project?? You know it takes a lot of energy just to increase water temperature by 1 degree.

mantrix
02-03-11, 18:05
i use 2-3 times a day

so i get more value for my maintenance dollars

but never use tennis court or gym :tongue3:

devilplate
02-03-11, 18:06
i use 2-3 times a day

so i get more value for my maintenance dollars

but never use tennis court or gym :tongue3:

wow....2-3 times a day....u skin wun get soaked ar?:p

mantrix
02-03-11, 18:21
wow....2-3 times a day....u skin wun get soaked ar?:p

it's not i soak in the pool for 60 minutes each time what :cool:

DaytonaSS
02-03-11, 19:39
it's not i soak in the pool for 60 minutes each time what :cool:

Not bath in pool right?!! Hahaha u power man, I bath 2-3 times a day, u swim 3 times a day. U happen to represent Singapore ?

DaytonaSS
03-03-11, 11:06
Hope more pple can take part in the poll. Presently the results seems to show 30% of owners are likely to use pool more than once a wk. Record holder does it 2-3x swim a day.

A stagering 30+% use 0..... maybe cos no babes :scared-2:

mantrix
03-03-11, 11:15
Not bath in pool right?!! Hahaha u power man, I bath 2-3 times a day, u swim 3 times a day. U happen to represent Singapore ?

well cos i got nothing better to do :tongue3:

rattydrama
03-03-11, 20:00
well cos i got nothing better to do :tongue3:
Wow another devil on the making. So envy!!!

DaytonaSS
06-03-11, 23:44
cant believe only 41 person bother to help collate the results! though got tons of member here...... come on fellow bros, few clicks nia

devilplate
07-03-11, 00:00
cant believe only 41 person bother to help collate the results! though got tons of member here...... come on fellow bros, few clicks nia

y u bother actually? haha

those who nvr swim aso wish to have big big pool to show off rite? in case ppl say their pool only fit for DOGGIES? no?:p

kellogs
07-03-11, 06:40
gym x 3/week (but condo gym is sad ... lack of proper equipment)

pool x 0/week

tennis x 0/week

mcmlxxvi
07-03-11, 13:20
Nice pool and jacuzzi and BBQ, sky gardens etc is great for hosting friends. Even if I personally don't really use those much by myself...

Increasingly important if my unit is MM or 1BR.