PDA

View Full Version : NEW 2011 CCR or OCR thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

maisonjai
09-06-11, 01:14
Good point.

I do not have the exact figures of how many flats HDB will be building or they plan to build, but if they are going to build ahead of demand like KBW said, I would presume 2 to 3 years down the road most young married couple will buy a ready built flat directly from HDB instead of depending on resale or BTO etc. This should definitely cool off HDB resale prices, and price gap between HDB and private will further widen,.

And if HDB resale price cant move up, then the only way is for OCR price to move down.

i view it differently leh, u are right to say high percentage of young couples shifting to BTO. Oversupply, that's assuming gov stop importing FT/PR but so far i only heard "slow down". 100km slow down to 80km/70km or 0km complete stop?

KBW building ahead can also mean channeling flood waters to other drainage & knowing next downpour is coming. Say 25k new BTO / 1 mil existing housing 2.5%, if 15k couples taken up & 10k oversupply, will this 1% correct the whole mkt prices ultimately hitting RCR/CCR? For correction more likely a recession is the cause, that's when ppl stop buying -> oversupply. Then CM4 is not cast in stone.

Found something to share here, in Sep 2010 headline a top floor 4rm HDB in Strathmore sold 740k, everyone say Siao Ah!! After that it's a norm for high floors to cross 7xxk.

26-30 90sqm 706k Feb11
36-40 90sqm 725k Mar11
31-35 90sqm 728k Mar11
36-40 90sqm 745k Apr11

Local sporeans willing to pay such prices? 20%+COV is no small amt :) Sporeans have a choice BTO, PR don't have wor.
Jan~May 11 ttl 37 transacted just Strathmore 4room alone, some may think 25k hdb units may lead to oversupply, no one knows the demand except the chosen few like KWB & MBT. :o We will find out what causes the next dip & i am also curious. :p Who knows maybe E. Coli. haha

*sorry ah if my analysis or reading of the mkt is shallow

Jadey
09-06-11, 08:34
Jurong Town Hall Road (Jurong East MRT station?) to Raffles Place MRT station only 13km

You need to twist and turn to make "Jurong Town Hall Road" to become "West Coast Way" in order to justify your "13km" distance? :scared-1:
There is no need to shout my little teddy bear.

Since when did I ever talk about distant between MRT stations.

please read with your eyes, not your mouth.

Douk
09-06-11, 09:39
Good point.

I do not have the exact figures of how many flats HDB will be building or they plan to build, but if they are going to build ahead of demand like KBW said, I would presume 2 to 3 years down the road most young married couple will buy a ready built flat directly from HDB instead of depending on resale or BTO etc. This should definitely cool off HDB resale prices, and price gap between HDB and private will further widen,.

And if HDB resale price cant move up, then the only way is for OCR price to move down.

I believe that the main driver on the property recovery since 2008 is coming from HDB upgraders in the OCR sector, and I believe this sector of the market will continue to be the main driver for the next 2 to 3 years.

I am doubtful the HDB resale price will come down with the launch of new HDB. It depends on the pricing of the new HDB, and many young couples who are eligible to buy new HDB may have been priced out on the resale HDB. So they does not make up the numbers for demand on these resale flats.

Lifestyle change may be another factor that support OCR property. More and more people prefers living in condo with facility than staying in HDB. Partly for the change in lifestyle, and partly investment and materialism.

x11
09-06-11, 09:44
I am doubtful the HDB resale price will come down with the launch of new HDB. It depends on the pricing of the new HDB, and many young couples who are eligible to buy new HDB may have been priced out on the resale HDB. So they does not make up the numbers for demand on these resale flats.

Lifestyle change may be another factor that support OCR property. More and more people prefers living in condo with facility than staying in HDB. Partly for the change in lifestyle, and partly materialism.

RUMOR :: HDB Valuators are now required to submit their valuation to HDB for review before submission to the requestor.

Again, I state that its a rumor that I have heard and I have no contacts to verify.

If this is true, resale flats prices might be pressured.

Jadey
09-06-11, 10:03
i view it differently leh, u are right to say high percentage of young couples shifting to BTO. Oversupply, that's assuming gov stop importing FT/PR but so far i only heard "slow down". 100km slow down to 80km/70km or 0km complete stop?

KBW building ahead can also mean channeling flood waters to other drainage & knowing next downpour is coming. Say 25k new BTO / 1 mil existing housing 2.5%, if 15k couples taken up & 10k oversupply, will this 1% correct the whole mkt prices ultimately hitting RCR/CCR? For correction more likely a recession is the cause, that's when ppl stop buying -> oversupply. Then CM4 is not cast in stone.

Found something to share here, in Sep 2010 headline a top floor 4rm HDB in Strathmore sold 740k, everyone say Siao Ah!! After that it's a norm for high floors to cross 7xxk.

26-30 90sqm 706k Feb11
36-40 90sqm 725k Mar11
31-35 90sqm 728k Mar11
36-40 90sqm 745k Apr11

Local sporeans willing to pay such prices? 20%+COV is no small amt :) Sporeans have a choice BTO, PR don't have wor.
Jan~May 11 ttl 37 transacted just Strathmore 4room alone, some may think 25k hdb units may lead to oversupply, no one knows the demand except the chosen few like KWB & MBT. :o We will find out what causes the next dip & i am also curious. :p Who knows maybe E. Coli. haha

*sorry ah if my analysis or reading of the mkt is shallow

I believe ultimately what drives the price up or down is market sentiment. When the market sentiment is down, I am pretty sure that the yearly take up rate of HDB flat will fall in tandem as those people who are buying out of fear that housing prices will be out of reach will delay their purchase.

It will be interesting to see the post-election transaction amount for the same property.

linchong84
09-06-11, 10:07

Lifestyle change may be another factor that support OCR property. More and more people prefers living in condo with facility than staying in HDB. Partly for the change in lifestyle, and partly investment and materialism.

The resale HDB demand was carried by 4 groups of people: (1) 1st-timers who are sick of waiting for successful balloting for BTO, (2) 1st-timers whose income exceeded 8k, (3) 2nd-timers, (4) PRs.

Now, govt came out /coming out with the following policies:

(a) push out more supply, ie 25k of BTO. Not only that, govt also said they want to push out 4k of DBSS and 4k of EC units a year. With the increase in supply of new housing, some group (1) and group (2) people will move from choosing resale HDB to choosing BTO/DBSS/EC instead. Some people from group (3) will also have higher chances of getting new BTO/DBSS/EC due to leftovers of big supply (DBSS and ECs are usually considered expensive for 1st timer, so there will be a lot of 2nd timer takers)

(b) increase income ceiling for BTO, DBSS, EC. This has not been officially announced yet but KBW already said in his blog he will do so. So, more people from group (1), (2) and (3) will move to BTO, DBSS and EC.

(c) tighten the PR/FT tap?? Nobody knows, but people are speculating.. But we can almost confirm say that they won't loosen tap even further.. So it's either tighten or status quo. Therefore, grp (4)'s demand will either stay constant or drop.

So, which direction will resale HDB prices go? More likely south, isn't it?

devilplate
09-06-11, 10:26
When there is less demand for hdb, den many hdb owner can aso removed their units from the market since cov no longer lucrative....prolly cov can drop to ard 10k which is healthy.....hdb will continue to climb vy slowly instead....:D :D

Ppl most likely to sell their hdb below valuation when there is a recession n retrenchment, unemployment rises

maisonjai
09-06-11, 11:38

interesting, resale price is link to new flats. I noticed Punngol Waterway II pricing is higher than I, launched within few months apart. So will hdb willing to lower new flat prices?

Singles are complaining that they are left out in BTO, will kbw give in & lead to higher demand? :confused: post election hot seat :D

Douk
09-06-11, 12:11
The resale HDB demand was carried by 4 groups of people: (1) 1st-timers who are sick of waiting for successful balloting for BTO, (2) 1st-timers whose income exceeded 8k, (3) 2nd-timers, (4) PRs.

Now, govt came out /coming out with the following policies:

(a) push out more supply, ie 25k of BTO. Not only that, govt also said they want to push out 4k of DBSS and 4k of EC units a year. With the increase in supply of new housing, some group (1) and group (2) people will move from choosing resale HDB to choosing BTO/DBSS/EC instead. Some people from group (3) will also have higher chances of getting new BTO/DBSS/EC due to leftovers of big supply (DBSS and ECs are usually considered expensive for 1st timer, so there will be a lot of 2nd timer takers)

(b) increase income ceiling for BTO, DBSS, EC. This has not been officially announced yet but KBW already said in his blog he will do so. So, more people from group (1), (2) and (3) will move to BTO, DBSS and EC.

(c) tighten the PR/FT tap?? Nobody knows, but people are speculating.. But we can almost confirm say that they won't loosen tap even further.. So it's either tighten or status quo. Therefore, grp (4)'s demand will either stay constant or drop.

Logically, this is the conclusion based on numbers.

There are more to numbers.

BTO mainly targets the first people who priced out from resale HDB COV. Unless it is price attractively, 2nd timer may not be interested. Furthermore, a four room upgradeing to five room, is only getting a five room layout with same floor size as four room.

DBSS and EC may be attractive to upgraders, but it also depends on the price and location of these EC. How many EC launched have been sold out recently ?

The current market is saturated, the price gap between each segment of property are evenly space out, market sentiment is mixed, it does not benefit any upgraders or downgraders in each group. Most people will stay put. Resale HDB supply may shrink in this case.

With more enblocs materialise, this group may flow back to resale HDB with the PRs..

Private Condo price will continue to move upwards, inches by inches. Thanks to the pricing strategies from developers and inflation.

We need a Recession for price correction. (AND i am not wishing that to happen).

teddybear
09-06-11, 12:23
See, that is problem with some characters here. They are very quick to seize the opportunities to attack others but when they where pointed out at point blank with solid proof that they had made mistake, they never will admit it.
(1) Firstly I say Crabelle to Raffles City 16-18km and that creature insisted it can't be. There is another moron who will sing Crabelle to Raffles City so near only, driving can reach within 15 mins even during peak hours (well, he can takes the take straight line path may be just like what you claim to be able to do and since Singapore East to West only 41km)! :p
(2) Next that creature say "Jurong Town Hall Road to Raffles Place MRT station only 13km".
After I point out using OneMap.sg to confirm that (1) is true and (2) cannot be true, now the creature want to twist and turn to become "West Coast Way to Raffles Place only 13km". Anyway, up to the creature but I just want to point out loud and clear that "Jurong Town Hall Road even if you take the nearest end to Raffles Place MRT station will always be more than 13km".

There is no need to shout my little teddy bear.

Since when did I ever talk about distant between MRT stations.

please read with your eyes, not your mouth.

Allthepies
09-06-11, 13:02
See, that is problem with some characters here. They are very quick to seize the opportunities to attack others but when they where pointed out at point blank with solid proof that they had made mistake, they never will admit it.
(1) Firstly I say Crabelle to Raffles City 16-18km and that creature insisted it can't be. There is another moron who will sing Crabelle to Raffles City so near only, driving can reach within 15 mins even during peak hours (well, he can takes the take straight line path may be just like what you claim to be able to do and since Singapore East to West only 41km)! :p
(2) Next that creature say "Jurong Town Hall Road to Raffles Place MRT station only 13km".
After I point out using OneMap.sg to confirm that (1) is true and (2) cannot be true, now the creature want to twist and turn to become "West Coast Way to Raffles Place only 13km". Anyway, up to the creature but I just want to point out loud and clear that "Jurong Town Hall Road even if you take the nearest end to Raffles Place MRT station will always be more than 13km".

Hi Teddy, don't get so work up. We know each have their own hidden agenda to twist the facts. Just look at the recent election and you will know. :D

Jadey
09-06-11, 13:22

Talking about twisting facts, I believe no one can beat you to that.

1) Can you show me when did I ever mentioned Raffles Place MRT station?

I believe what I said is that the distant between Jurong Town Hall/AYE JUNCTION to Raffles Place is about 13km. i repeat, from the JUNCTION, not
your twisted facts of Jurong town hall road or Jurong East MRT :doh:

2) You also claim that the distant from Carabelle to Raffle Place MRT is 16-18km. However onemap search result show otherwise. Having said that, if you want to pick a longer route to satisfy your teddybear ego, by all means go ahead.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/966/carabelle.jpg

3) In your earlier post, you mentioned that west coast to CITY is about 20KM and travelling time is 1 HOUR. What facts do you have to support this claim? Why are you now talking about 16-18km? Plus why must you use Carabelle and not for e.g. Varsity Park Condo as a reference point for west coast?

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 13:41
relax guys...

take it easy...

life is easier...

stalingrad
09-06-11, 13:49

I believe what I said is that the distant between Jurong Town Hall/AYE JUNCTION to Raffles Place is about 13km. i repeat, from the JUNCTION, not
your twisted facts of Jurong town hall road or Jurong East MRT :doh:

2) You also claim that the distant from Carabelle to Raffle Place MRT is 16-18km. However onemap search result show otherwise. Having said that, if you want to pick a longer route to satisfy your teddybear ego, by all means go ahead.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/966/carabelle.jpg

3) In your earlier post, you mentioned that west coast to CITY is about 20KM and travelling time is 1 HOUR. What facts do you have to support this claim? Why are you now talking about 16-18km? Plus why must you use Carabelle and not for e.g. Varsity Park Condo as a reference point for west coast?
No, he said it was more than 20km.

don't get worked up yourself. He is a clown and we all know that. Even when he tells the truth to his mother, she wouldn't believe him. Such a liar that Teddy is.

he even said that tanglin mall is not part of orchard area.

get used to it.

x11
09-06-11, 14:22
Latest from KBW MND Blog

A sharply rising property market upsets and frightens many. Young people aspiring for the Singapore Dream get angry to see the dream seemingly slipping away. Their parents worry for them and get into panic.

We have to confront this issue head-on. Alas, policies often cannot deliver instant results. Still, we must do what we need to, as problems do not fade away by themselves.

However, even as we tackle the immediate problem, I must keep an eye on the medium term for possible pitfalls. Sharp property price increases cannot go on forever. Gravity cannot be wished away. We have always recognised that unsustainable, rapid price increase brings with it enormous risks and that got us to act earlier on. While sharp rises are painful, sharp declines are just as disastrous. Those who borrow to go into properties thinking that prices will continue to rise, will be thrown into financial hardship should prices drop and banks start calling. The world witnessed this barely 2 years ago when the US property market crashed and we all suffered from it.

I think it is my duty to sound an alert. A sort of a health hazard advisory, that things can go very wrong suddenly. Why is that so?

First, 35,000 private units (condos and landed properties) have already been sold, though still in construction, with payments in various stages of completion. But there are 45,000 units in the pipeline, waiting to be built and sold.

Second, to meet strong demand from developers and property buyers, URA has just announced its Government Land Sale Programme for the second half of this year. This will inject another 8,000 private residential units into the market. Together with committed investments, some 53,000 units will be looking for buyers over the next couple of years or so. That is not a trivial number.

Third, the external situation is not exactly bullish. Europe sovereign debt will take a long time to clear. The Middle East crisis can still go ugly. If that leads to a spike in oil prices and halts the fragile global economic recovery, the impact on Asia and Singapore will be direct and immediate. Moreover, foreign buyers of these properties have been strong. In the recent quarter, they made up 16% of all buyers of these private properties. Many Singaporeans also buy properties with the intention to rent them to foreigners coming here to live or work. In the event of any external shock, both foreign demand and rental demand can fall quite quickly. The impact can be serious if the drop in demand happens at a time when there is a substantial increase in supply. Further, low interest rates will not remain so forever. Cost of borrowing and repayment must go up and households must factor this in.

These are the worries in my mind. I am not alone. As one property analyst put it in his recent analysis, some property investors seem either “blissfully ignorant” of the massive supply that will hit the market from 2013, or under the belief that the impact would affect others and not themselves, just like “some reckless drivers who think that traffic accidents would only happen to other people and they are immune to any mishaps.”

A market correction or any crash is not a given. If all goes well, the economy will continue to grow and those who bought properties here will enjoy good returns when their units are completed in the next few years. But no one is immune to mishaps. With so much uncertainties, I must advise investors and upgraders to bear these considerations in mind when they go to show rooms and contemplate if they should sign up.

What seems rosy today may turn out to be thorny, if we are not careful.

http://mndsingapore.wordpress.com/2011/06/09/my-worries/

He seems to make it seem rather gloomy :doh:

linchong84
09-06-11, 14:43
Latest from KBW MND Blog

He seems to make it seem rather gloomy :doh:

"A sharply rising property market upsets and frightens many. Young people aspiring for the Singapore Dream get angry to see the dream seemingly slipping away. Their parents worry for them and get into panic."

Hahaha.. I said this before but teddy brushed it off saying that everyone in singapore are very happy.. Now KBW also said same thing liao, maybe teddy should go and shoot back at him???

KBW is smart.. Now he comes out with this kind of article, give warning shot liao.. If next time property prices correct/clash due to over-supply, then people cannot blame him cos he already warned everybody and also sort of imply it's not his fault.. He is way smarter than MBT.. Impressed..

x11
09-06-11, 14:50
"A sharply rising property market upsets and frightens many. Young people aspiring for the Singapore Dream get angry to see the dream seemingly slipping away. Their parents worry for them and get into panic."

Hahaha.. I said this before but teddy brushed it off saying that everyone in singapore are very happy.. Now KBW also said same thing liao, maybe teddy should go and shoot back at him???

KBW is smart.. Now he comes out with this kind of article, give warning shot liao.. If next time property prices correct/clash due to over-supply, then people cannot blame him cos he already warned everybody and also sort of imply it's not his fault.. He is way smarter than MBT.. Impressed..

I like for the fact that he blogs about it. There is no mis-representation and its not left to the media to distort the language and the intent. Its all there for everyone to see and interpret. Smart!

Looks like he's setting the tone.
"If prices fall, don't blame me" :P

maisonjai
09-06-11, 15:59
First, 35,000 private units (condos and landed properties) have already been sold, though still in construction, with payments in various stages of completion. But there are 45,000 units in the pipeline, waiting to be built and sold.

Second, to meet strong demand from developers and property buyers, URA has just announced its Government Land Sale Programme for the second half of this year. This will inject another 8,000 private residential units into the market. Together with committed investments, some 53,000 units will be looking for buyers over the next couple of years or so. That is not a trivial number.

He's alerting pte ppty segment from what i gather. URA release GLS & now saying "to meet strong demand from developers and property buyers"?

Is he responding to these new players? http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=11480

reload ammo :cheers6:

fclim
09-06-11, 17:58
I like for the fact that he blogs about it. There is no mis-representation and its not left to the media to distort the language and the intent. Its all there for everyone to see and interpret. Smart!

Looks like he's setting the tone.
"If prices fall, don't blame me" :P

Why not? The question I will ask is: Who released those land and created an over-supply situation in the first place?

linchong84
09-06-11, 18:52
Why not? The question I will ask is: Who released those land and created an over-supply situation in the first place?

You go and read his article in detail again.. Smart people like to hide truths behind long emotional essay.. To me, his whole long essay can be summarised to the below:

People are upset about the sharp rises in property prices to the point they cant afford and this has caused the government to lose popularity. So, I'm going to try soften (not crash) the prices by pushing out supply. I won't crash the prices but if suay suay one global financial crisis comes and pull prices down sharply, then don't blame me because i already wrote this article to warn you. Play only if you are willing to take the high risk with low return. All the best.

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 18:56
You go and read his article in detail again.. Smart people like to hide truths behind long emotional essay.. To me, his whole long essay can be summarised to the below:

People are upset about the sharp rises in property prices to the point they cant afford and this has caused the government to lose popularity. So, I'm going to try soften (not crash) the prices by pushing out supply. I won't crash the prices but if suay suay one global financial crisis comes and pull prices down sharply, then don't blame me because i already wrote this article to warn you. Play only if you are willing to take the high risk with low return. All the best.

:cool-punk-headbange

Let me try to shorten it further.

The Gov soften (not crash) but when global financial crisis comes, i've already warned you.

Not if but WHEN!!!

teddybear
09-06-11, 20:31
(1) Either I am talking to a cow, or talking to a liar who always want to twist and turn. Let me quote your post below and remind you what you said:

if you take AYE, you will only need to travel 13km from Jurong Town Hall /AYE junction to Raffles Place via CTE tunnel.

So, I make a check on OneMap.sg using from "Jurong Town Hall Road" to "Raffles Place" using shortest route and it shows 14.95km. If you use fastest route, OneMap.sg shows using AYE and CTE and it shows 16.13km.

(2) I also said that from Crabelle to Raffles City is about 18km and that is also true (OneMap.sg shows 17.94km), since I am taking the West Coast Highway which according to Crabelle resident expert Stalngrad is suppose to be the fastest route as taking AYE will incur ERP and also got hit with traffic jam and the travelling time is much much longer!
However, you twisted my words to become "Crabelle to Raffles Place MRT". My "Raffles City" become your "Raffles Place MRT"? :scared-1:

3) West Coast Crabelle to Raffle City isn't is about 18km? I round up to 20km why not since I don't didn't do a OneMap.sg check? However, after I made the check and point out that your figure is wrong, you still insisted you are correct. Instead, your "Jurong Town Hall Road" becomes "West Coast Way" to "Raffles Place" to satisfy your ego that it is indeed still "13km" and you are still right? :doh:

I believe what I said is that the distant between Jurong Town Hall/AYE JUNCTION to Raffles Place is about 13km. i repeat, from the

JUNCTION, not
your twisted facts of Jurong town hall road or Jurong East MRT

2) You also claim that the distant from Carabelle to Raffle Place MRT is 16-18km. However onemap search result show otherwise.

Having said that, if you want to pick a longer route to satisfy your teddybear ego, by all means go ahead.

3) In your earlier post, you mentioned that west coast to CITY is about 20KM and travelling time is 1 HOUR. What facts do you have

to support this claim? Why are you now talking about 16-18km? Plus why must you use Carabelle and not for e.g. Varsity Park Condo

as a reference point for west coast?

See, that is problem with some characters here. They are very quick to seize the opportunities to attack others but when they where

pointed out at point blank with solid proof that they had made mistake, they never will admit it.
(1) Firstly I say Crabelle to Raffles City 16-18km and that creature insisted it can't be. There is another moron who will sing Crabelle to Raffles City so near only, driving can reach within 15 mins even during peak hours (well, he can takes the take straight line path may be just like what you claim to be able to do and since Singapore East to West only 41km)!

1) You are saying that it is not true that Crabelle to Raffles City is 16-18km? You are saying that OneMap.sg is lying and exaggerating the number (because the site maintainer and owner of OneMap.sg don't like Crabelle?)

2) I remind you to refer to your previous postings where you say:
Jurong Town Hall Road (Jurong East MRT station?) to Raffles Place MRT station only 13km

So, it is no longer true now that "Jurong Town Hall Raod to Raffles Place MRT station only 13km"?[/b]
You need to twist and turn to make "Jurong Town Hall Road" to become "West Coast Way" in order to justify your "13km" distance?
When I do the same search from west coast way to raffles place mrt, the shortest distant (according to onemap) is about 13km, while

the fastest route is about 17min.

I just realized that and I am not sure what exactly is he trying proof by replying with those big red fonts, when he is obviously exaggerating about the distant by saying its 20+km and requires about an hour to travel from West Coast to City.

(1) To proof his point, he did a search with onemap to show that distant from Carabelle (extreme westend of West Coast) to Raffles Place MRT is about 16-18km. Again, he is exaggerating the numbers.

(2) When I do the same search from west coast way to raffles place mrt, the shortest distant (according to onemap) is about 13km, while the fastest route is about 17min.

How he get 16-18km, 20km or 1 hour of traveling time is beyond me.

As a matter of fact, I think when property industry talk about distant, people are only interested in pt A to pt B in straight line, not but the length of the route you take. Just like when we talk about school proximity, it is always the 1km radius, not the route.

From the extreme west end of West Coast, which is near Pandan Reservoir, you only need to travel 12km on west coast highway to reach Tanjong Pagar. alternatively, if you take AYE, you will only need to travel 13km from Jurong Town Hall /AYE junction to Raffles Place via CTE tunnel. Can you tell me how did you end up getting 16-18km? or worst 21+km?

Traffic jam? You get jam in all direction, not just coming from the west.

It is either I am a joker or you really need a good GPS system to help plan the route for you.

You must be a joker. You are talking about direct straight line distance 41km, but nobody can drive in a straight line from Pt A to Pt B. Try taking a taxi or measure your car's mileage and you will know it definitely takes 16-18+ km to drive from West Coast to City. Add in the traffic jam, the waiting at traffic lights, the stop-start traffic etc and it takes almost 1 hour to arrive at

the destination!

East (Changi) to West (Tuas) end to end is about 41km, so how can west coast dist 5 to city be 20km? some taxi drivers must have

taken you for a ride or something.

rattydrama
09-06-11, 22:12

The Gov soften (not crash) but when global financial crisis comes, i've already warned you.

Not if but WHEN!!!

now he throws his cards, he is waiting for the market to response. He gives you 2 cards and he wants Singaporeans to decide which card to pick. Smart.

I better hand break first....no harm waiting, in my case.

kingkong1984
09-06-11, 22:18
now he throws his cards, he is waiting for the market to response. He gives you 2 cards and he wants Singaporeans to decide which card to pick. Smart.

I better hand break first....no harm waiting, in my case.
U smart lor. I just did an emergency break even before hitting 50km.

Beware the landsales for next yr, same thing. Once top, those caught by SSD want to sell also heart pain.

amk
09-06-11, 22:42
All of these land sale sites are OCR, is it correct ?

Chonngpang
09-06-11, 22:56

Not if but WHEN!!!
It will be US election yr in 2012, wall st is gonna sink further if Obama get re-ele ct..will be interesting to see how the US politics will shape or sunk the economy..maybe a huge fiscal policy issuing more debt , few major banks goes burst due to derivatives and there we hv a recipe for another 2008:scared-4:

Sprouts
09-06-11, 23:43
Sorry to sidetrack. I see people always talk ccr vs ocr but what is the prediction for the rest of the core region will it be always in between or chance to converge to ccr??

bargain hunter
10-06-11, 02:46
got 1 site in jervois, D10. ;)

All of these land sale sites are OCR, is it correct ?

kingkong1984
10-06-11, 03:46
It will be US election yr in 2012, wall st is gonna sink further if Obama get re-ele ct..will be interesting to see how the US politics will shape or sunk the economy..maybe a huge fiscal policy issuing more debt , few major banks goes burst due to derivatives and there we hv a recipe for another 2008:scared-4:
Nearby china market could correct too.
Many many external factors.
High risk now.

Jadey
10-06-11, 11:25
Nearby china market could correct too.
Many many external factors.
High risk now.

inflation and widening income gap will be a big problem and there is a risk that this might trigger social unrest in Asia.

teddybear
10-06-11, 11:54
60 OCR sites to 1 CCR site? :p

got 1 site in jervois, D10. ;)

kingkong1984
10-06-11, 13:23
60 OCR sites to 1 CCR site? :p

kill OCR can already.

CCR, who cares?

Let CCR fly high also who cares?

Maybe they all at CCR also...

If u have OCR and CCR to fix. Just concentrate of OCR will do. CCR is the playground for the rich who can afford it.

Jadey
10-06-11, 13:56
No, he said it was more than 20km.

don't get worked up yourself. He is a clown and we all know that. Even when he tells the truth to his mother, she wouldn't believe him. Such a liar that Teddy is.

he even said that tanglin mall is not part of orchard area.

get used to it.

haha..thats a good one..

EBD
10-06-11, 14:42

History of who said & claimed what I am not getting involved with. You all enjoy that party :)

But I was living out at development near boon lay way / corporation rd temporarily until my tenant moved out of my downtown apartment.

My family all have to be around orchard area for school, kindergarten & work so I drive every morning at around 7am down the AYE to town.

It takes approx 20 mins to get there unless some horrible accident has occurred. I have done this for 2 years - I know how long it takes. It's not that bad.

cl0ver
10-06-11, 21:05
looking to cash out of OCR now and wait to go into CCR in the next 2yrs.
Will CCR around D11 fall back to 1200psft?

Komo
10-06-11, 21:26
looking to cash out of OCR now and wait to go into CCR in the next 2yrs.
Will CCR around D11 fall back to 1200psft?
you're referring to CBTP? seems a lot of people selling and it's not a 100% sold project.

teddybear
11-06-11, 00:15
1) If you try to drive out from you house at 8am then the story is totally different. Your so called 20 mins will become 1 hr. Really difficult to understand why need to leave home so early! :banghead:

2) When it rains, AYE always (almost 99.99%) sure got accident one, sure jammed up badly. :beats-me-man:

History of who said & claimed what I am not getting involved with. You all enjoy that party :)

But I was living out at development near boon lay way / corporation rd temporarily until my tenant moved out of my downtown apartment.

My family all have to be around orchard area for school, kindergarten & work so I drive every morning at around 7am down the AYE to town.

It takes approx 20 mins to get there unless some horrible accident has occurred. I have done this for 2 years - I know how long it takes. It's not that bad.

DaytonaSS
12-06-11, 13:46
Dont care OCR/RCR/CCR. Flood water doesnt choose its targets. Vivian better be on the ball man.

Home (http://www.straitstimes.com/) > Breaking News > Singapore (http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Singapore/Singapore.html) > Story

Jun 12, 2011

Heavy rain hits Singapore again on Saturday

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20110611/stalledcar-stomp.jpg One driver was forced to abandon his stalled car on a flooded Kampong Arang Road in the Mountbatten area, citizen journalism site STOMP reported. -- PHOTO: STOMP

IT WAS another wet morning on Saturday as heavy showers hit several areas of Singapore, with at least one driver abandoning his car along a flooded road in Mountbatten.
The National Environment Agency had issued a heavy rain warning earlier on Saturday morning, with heavy showers, thunder and gusty winds expected over many areas of Singapore.
Flash floods may occur in low-lying areas in the event of heavy rain, the Public Utilities Board warned.
At 12pm, the NEA said that the heavy rain had eased.
One driver was forced to abandon his stalled car on a flooded Kampong Arang Road in the Mountbatten area, citizen journalism site STOMP reported.

ysyap
12-06-11, 13:51
Yes yes... Bukit Timah is one of the choicest land in Singapore in terms of prestige and price but its probably the area that chocks up the most over the last 20 years... :doh:

mantrix
12-06-11, 13:57
Yes yes... Bukit Timah is one of the choicest land in Singapore in terms of prestige and price but its probably the area that chocks up the most over the last 20 years... :doh:

Hardest hit still Orchard / Bukit Timah. Flood water didn't choose these areas - these areas chose the flood water thanks to their infrastructure.

Vivian no time to work on this given his preoccupation with anti-gay agenda

ysyap
12-06-11, 14:06
Hardest hit still Orchard / Bukit Timah. Flood water didn't choose these areas - these areas chose the flood water thanks to their infrastructure.

Vivian no time to work on this given his preoccupation with anti-gay agendaYup.. he moved from the Youth Olympics to the flood waters, one pit hole into another... big headache man!!! :banghead:

mantrix
12-06-11, 15:17
Yup.. he moved from the Youth Olympics to the flood waters, one pit hole into another... big headache man!!! :banghead:

He's wayang king lah...his response to the flood waters will be 'let's see how this plays out, then we can move on to next step' - all rubbish.

Come next GSS floods will still be there...

ysyap
12-06-11, 15:32
He's wayang king lah...his response to the flood waters will be 'let's see how this plays out, then we can move on to next step' - all rubbish.

Come next GSS floods will still be there...GSS should offer more water related equipments or swim costumes/trunks!!! Sure sell... :)