PDA

View Full Version : Buy property in Tuas- 4 New MRT Stations

perestroikas
12-01-11, 17:46
Time to invest in Tuas property. 4 new mrt stations will be built by 2016. As long as u buy near mrt stations, cannot go wrong!

Regulators
12-01-11, 19:10
Are there even condo developments in Tuas?

kane
12-01-11, 19:46
too close to the refineries and factories for comfort i think.

BB
12-01-11, 19:48
Invest in warehouses & factories. ROI higher than condo now.

zzz1
12-01-11, 19:54
Are there even condo developments in Tuas?

got...maybe called the industrial condo...below manufacture line,,,top resident for the workers..:D

sfwoo
12-01-11, 20:00
Last time 6 SIR army camp was in Tuas. The air was tested and found to be persistently in the "unhealthy" range for all pollutants.

Buy properties in Tuas?

Maybe.

To house foreign talents?

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 20:03
Already have, u r late...

sfwoo
12-01-11, 20:13
Already have, u r late...

HAHAHA!
I never step into Tuas area for a long, long time oredi...measured in decades...

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 20:23
The factories there huat huat!

august
12-01-11, 20:45
tuas is in malaysia? :p

kingkong1984
12-01-11, 21:00
Why Malaysia? Gd?

Latio
12-01-11, 21:19
By TUas, might as well buy JB is so much better :spliff2:

Regulators
12-01-11, 21:21
How is jb better apart from the price?

TKT
12-01-11, 21:25
JB's Nusajaya area is a best-kept 'secret'... look beyond 2012... ;)

HP65
13-01-11, 10:06

Beyond 2012, you will have `Baru'jaya....Nusajaya will be passe. By then, it will not be a `secret' anymore, ST will have regular reports of how Sg investors are fighting to claim back their deposit etc. Worse still, law-makers up there will laugh at you for staying in a mickey mouse apt and you can only smile back sheepishly.

Why `invest' in a place when even the rich locals do not (not cannot afford) want to invest in? It's better to just donate it to a charity of your choice and I have heard it so many times from my friends.

Rysk
13-01-11, 11:39

Even look beyond 2022 also no use.. JB is a shit place where crime is high.. thief is thief.. even some police also 'thief'.. never change.. all my JB frens know well..

rattydrama
13-01-11, 12:34
my fren got one semi d near to university still not yet break even. so dont bother to invest in JB housing. For self stay ok - cheap.

teddybear
13-01-11, 13:29
After that they will create 'Singa'jaya zone? A place reserved for Singaporeans to buy property and live there? They will promise better security and police patrol (blah blah blah) since Singaporeans very particular about this. But once you are outside the estate? Ops! Outside of the police control? :banghead:
Malaysia is so big that the properties there have little appreciation value. Go and see who actually made money buying properties there? The rich Malaysians are buying in Singapore instead! I presume they are rich because they are smart and because they are smart and they buy properties in Singapore instead (and mainly in CCR somemore)? :cheers1:

Beyond 2012, you will have `Baru'jaya....Nusajaya will be passe. By then, it will not be a `secret' anymore, ST will have regular reports of how Sg investors are fighting to claim back their deposit etc. Worse still, law-makers up there will laugh at you for staying in a mickey mouse apt and you can only smile back sheepishly.

Why `invest' in a place when even the rich locals do not (not cannot afford) want to invest in? It's better to just donate it to a charity of your choice and I have heard it so many times from my friends.

hopeful
13-01-11, 13:38
After that they will create 'Singa'jaya zone? A place reserved for Singaporeans to buy property and live there? They will promise better security and police patrol (blah blah blah) since Singaporeans very particular about this. But once you are outside the estate? Ops! Outside of the police control? :banghead:
Malaysia is so big that the properties there have little appreciation value. Go and see who actually made money buying properties there? The rich Malaysians are buying in Singapore instead! I presume they are rich because they are smart and because they are smart and they buy properties in Singapore instead (and mainly in CCR somemore)? :cheers1:
correction Teddybear.
http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20100219-199630.html

"Malaysians look at a wider spectrum of property compared to Indonesians, who are more likely to focus on upper-middle tier to high-end homes, noted Mr Tan.
Indonesians made up one-third of total transactions worth more than $1.5 million during the second quarter of last year, according to a previous DTZ study on private residential demand during the period.
In contrast, Malaysians were well represented among the transactions below the $1.5 million mark - particularly in the under $500,000 and the $500,000 to $1 million segments.
Up to 75 per cent of the transactions by Malaysians were made by Singapore PRs, the same report noted"

Malaysia pool of natives only 65% out of 28million people
Indonesia pool of natives 97% out of 230million people.

teddybear
13-01-11, 14:49
I am referring to the rich in Malaysia (non-Singapore PRs) buying/investing in properties in Singapore rather than in Malaysia (not those PRs from Malaysia who live in Singapore and buy for residential and not investment). :p

correction Teddybear.
http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20100219-199630.html

"Malaysians look at a wider spectrum of property compared to Indonesians, who are more likely to focus on upper-middle tier to high-end homes, noted Mr Tan.
Indonesians made up one-third of total transactions worth more than $1.5 million during the second quarter of last year, according to a previous DTZ study on private residential demand during the period.
In contrast, Malaysians were well represented among the transactions below the $1.5 million mark - particularly in the under $500,000 and the $500,000 to $1 million segments.
Up to 75 per cent of the transactions by Malaysians were made by Singapore PRs, the same report noted"

Malaysia pool of natives only 65% out of 28million people
Indonesia pool of natives 97% out of 230million people.