PDA

View Full Version : Dunman View

gap969
02-01-11, 20:53
Hi All

Can anyone offer some advice for the above dev?
Pros and cons.

Am looking for a 3 bedder:)

Thanks in advance.

Douk
02-01-11, 21:10
Hi All

Can anyone offer some advice for the above dev?
Pros and cons.

Am looking for a 3 bedder:)

Thanks in advance.

Nice project, but 99lh among the fh...

gap969
02-01-11, 21:22

Yeah that's it:)

axela_3
03-01-11, 09:31

That's true. Better off buying Butterworth 8 instead. However, if price is a constraint, then take a look at Dunman Place. The prices are almost the same than DV.

Laguna
03-01-11, 09:34
FEO has problems to clear this project
if not wrong, it is about 10 years old, LH
My view
u can get better value at other projects along the Haig Road

devilplate
03-01-11, 09:45
i quite like paradise palms:D

gap969
03-01-11, 11:38
That's true. Better off buying Butterworth 8 instead. However, if price is a constraint, then take a look at Dunman Place. The prices are almost the same than DV.

Have seen Butterworth 8 but price almost 200K more :doh:
Will have a look at Dunman place .. Thanks for the headsup:)

gap969
03-01-11, 11:40
FEO has problems to clear this project
if not wrong, it is about 10 years old, LH
My view
u can get better value at other projects along the Haig Road

FEO kept a few units for rental and are currently releasing them for sale.
Haig road a lot of smaller dev hence not really interested.
Haig court would be off my budget:banghead:

gap969
03-01-11, 11:41

Like it as well but seems it's too close to the road and i guess at 70 plus units the maintenance could be quite high.

devilplate
03-01-11, 12:06
Like it as well but seems it's too close to the road and i guess at 70 plus units the maintenance could be quite high.

if i m not wrong, 2bedder maint fee ard $300...so-so lor...70+ units only and yet full condo facilities.....facing the other side bungalow quite unblock as well...nice:D

axela_3
03-01-11, 16:58
Agreed. Long that Dunman Road stretch, Paradise Palms is the best looking of all. :spliff:

axela_3
03-01-11, 17:02
No probs. But if you can wait, there's a development coming up between DV and DP. They are currently in the midst of demolishing the town houses there. So the launch would most probably be by 2Q 11.

And going by the description on the boards, the layout of the project would be similar to DV. :)

Have seen Butterworth 8 but price almost 200K more :doh:
Will have a look at Dunman place .. Thanks for the headsup:)

urban
03-01-11, 17:03
No probs. But if you can wait, there's a development coming up between DV and DP. They are currently in the midst of demolishing the town houses there. So the launch would most probably be by 2Q 11.

And going by the description on the boards, the layout of the project would be similar to DV. :)

Seems like Hoi Hup is the developer.

gap969
03-01-11, 20:18

Can't really wait cos gonna be homeless soon:beats-me-man:
Even the newly launch units would help boost the price of the surrounding units wouldn't it:D