PDA

View Full Version : Value of landed property expected to rise next year

moneyspinner
23-12-10, 10:06
Value of landed property expected to rise next year
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2010-12-22/landed_homes.jpgExperts have predicted that the capital value of landed property—whether in prime areas or not—and freehold condos in prime areas will rise next year. This is because demand for these properties are high, and the supply is scarce.

The value of prime freehold landed property rose around 17% in 2010, while those in suburban areas increase around 15% this year. Pretty good huh?

In contrast, prime freehold condos increased only around 8%, the same percentage as 99-year leasehold suburban condos.

So, to buy a landed property or condo? View?

nobrainer32007
24-12-10, 08:56
A lot of "gurus" in this forum with vested interest will say why buy landed when yield is so low and why buy prime freehold condos when the place is only inhibited by expatriates. Wah piang eh!!!! Then these gurus or goondus say ocr like yishun 99 yr LH very good buy cos singapore so small and well connected so why pay premium for prime freehold condo. See these kind can onlyi shake head or vomit blood.

Be guided by value. Substance over form.

O
Value of landed property expected to rise next year
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2010-12-22/landed_homes.jpgExperts have predicted that the capital value of landed property—whether in prime areas or not—and freehold condos in prime areas will rise next year. This is because demand for these properties are high, and the supply is scarce.

The value of prime freehold landed property rose around 17% in 2010, while those in suburban areas increase around 15% this year. Pretty good huh?

In contrast, prime freehold condos increased only around 8%, the same percentage as 99-year leasehold suburban condos.

So, to buy a landed property or condo? View?

Blue
24-12-10, 09:46
Expect next time can't buy any landed less than $3M.

devilplate
24-12-10, 10:21
A lot of "gurus" in this forum with vested interest will say why buy landed when yield is so low and why buy prime freehold condos when the place is only inhibited by expatriates. Wah piang eh!!!! Then these gurus or goondus say ocr like yishun 99 yr LH very good buy cos singapore so small and well connected so why pay premium for prime freehold condo. See these kind can onlyi shake head or vomit blood.

Be guided by value. Substance over form.

O

share ur reasoning?

u buy ppty based on wat?

devilplate
24-12-10, 10:22

can...99LH landed lor:p

Duku
24-12-10, 12:50
can...99LH landed lor:p

Funny Bro

I always believe land will double every 10 years.
Just base on spore inflation as well as limited supply... can only have one direction... UP

More important, look at location, look at plot ratio , look at 'enbloc' potential
Sure we can't sell to foreigners, but we can sure sell to developers

devilplate
24-12-10, 13:11
Funny Bro

I always believe land will double every 10 years.
Just base on spore inflation as well as limited supply... can only have one direction... UP

More important, look at location, look at plot ratio , look at 'enbloc' potential
Sure we can't sell to foreigners, but we can sure sell to developers

99LH landed aso can double every 10yrs? more like half for every last 50yrs:p

not all landed can convert to boutique apts:2cents:

Localite
24-12-10, 20:42
Landed is like Cat E COE, when it goes up it goes up fast.

Limited supply, very sought after.

Will prices go up further? How much? It is similar to COE CAT E. When times good sure go up. And when rich guys Merc BMW chase the COE prices can be really up. Frankly how much is COE rise from 40k to 70k for an Sclass buyer, just 10% rise for 300k car.

But bear in mind when prices drop luxury goods also drop the most. Do you remember during bad times big car COE was lower than small car COEs?

Similarly in 2008 end after Lehman saga the landed ppty segment dropped the most in Singapore.

nobrainer32007
24-12-10, 22:49
Simply opposite of what the goondus and idiots do! Hahaha no offence intended but i mean it.

Yawn.....

share ur reasoning?

u buy ppty based on wat?

Duku
25-12-10, 16:50
Landed is like Cat E COE, when it goes up it goes up fast.

Limited supply, very sought after.

Will prices go up further? How much? It is similar to COE CAT E. When times good sure go up. And when rich guys Merc BMW chase the COE prices can be really up. Frankly how much is COE rise from 40k to 70k for an Sclass buyer, just 10% rise for 300k car.

But bear in mind when prices drop luxury goods also drop the most. Do you remember during bad times big car COE was lower than small car COEs?

Similarly in 2008 end after Lehman saga the landed ppty segment dropped the most in Singapore.

Cannot compare, with COE , you are merely renting the car for ten years.
With freehold landed , you own the place.

As for COE price now, if we take inflation into comparision, the price of a merc is the same bacck in 1990. To mean it means 0 inflation in 20 years!!

Just have to look into things in another pespective to realise how éxpensive' things had become. :doh:

Duku
25-12-10, 16:53

You could still buy for less than $3m.
But it would be tough to find NEW landed freehold at 1000psf.

Think the market rate is like the following now
Brand New - At Least 1250 psf asking
Matured - Depending on area and condition, but about 800psf

hovivi
26-12-10, 09:19

That's not right, landed drop is lower than condo in terms of percentage

Blue
03-01-11, 10:40
You could still buy for less than $3m.
But it would be tough to find NEW landed freehold at 1000psf.

Think the market rate is like the following now
Brand New - At Least 1250 psf asking
Matured - Depending on area and condition, but about 800psf

Nowadays, all brand new landed terrace are going like $2.5M and abv. It's not going by psf but going by absolute minimum dollars. Been searching for one more landed terrace for investment with a budget of $2M but to no avail :banghead:

Duku
03-01-11, 12:52
Nowadays, all brand new landed terrace are going like $2.5M and abv. It's not going by psf but going by absolute minimum dollars. Been searching for one more landed terrace for investment with a budget of $2M but to no avail :banghead:

Know what you meant.
Saw some interterrace , floor area build to the max ( 3000sft++) but land only 1500 . Yet Price at 2.5M

Can consider buying 1 story old building, tear down and rebuild.
at 1500 * 800 , land cost 1.2M build up 3000sft * 250 = 750K
Still got chance for below 2 m

bullman
03-01-11, 22:12
Know what you meant.
Saw some interterrace , floor area build to the max ( 3000sft++) but land only 1500 . Yet Price at 2.5M

1500 sqft land at 1.2 M quantum is rare nowadays. With a land size of 1500 sqft for an old/rotting FH inter terrace, we are looking at close to 1000 psf. That is the landed market play nowadays.

wind30
04-01-11, 07:06

I think luxus hills are still going for around $2.1mil?

Duku
04-01-11, 11:44
'Good' buy?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2880098/for-sale-pasir-panjang
Brand New? Below 1000psf

Just glance through Property Guru
Seems like asking raise to 1000 psf regardless of location for old houses and ave 2.5M for interterrace regardless of land size!:doh:

Guess it means there are 'bargains' if you look hard enough. Ie better location and bigger land for similar units

For landed, look at the land size first, build up can come later when you do A & A or rebuild

bargain hunter
04-01-11, 12:07
but its unlikely that a 3 storey's built up is less than its land area leh. one or both the numbers could be wrong.

'Good' buy?

Brand New? Below 1000psf

Seems like asking raise to 1000 psf regardless of location for old houses and ave 2.5M for interterrace regardless of land size!:doh:

Guess it means there are 'bargains' if you look hard enough. Ie better location and bigger land for similar units

For landed, look at the land size first, build up can come later when you do A & A or rebuild

land118
04-01-11, 23:35

Nowadays, for small plot of land ( 999 or FH) of size 1.5k-2k sft, very hard to find less than $700psf.

Blue
06-01-11, 12:06
Know what you meant.

Rebuilding yourself using your own unique designs is confirmed the best option but cash upfront is the key deterrance.

Say if you buy an old landed hse for $1.2M, 30% downpayment is $400K + $50K stamp duty.

Then if you rebuild to 3000sqft @ $250psf = $750K.

Total upfront cash is $1.2M!

And if you choose the wrong builder who gives you cheap materials or poor workmanship => Total disaster.

Also, the waiting period for it to be built is typically 1.5 years.

Just too much hassle. Buy direct from developer when TOP is the best.

devilplate
06-01-11, 12:08
Rebuilding yourself using your own unique designs is confirmed the best option but cash upfront is the key deterrance.

Say if you buy an old landed hse for $1.2M, 30% downpayment is $400K + $50K stamp duty.

Then if you rebuild to 3000sqft @ $250psf = $750K.

Total upfront cash is $1.2M!

And if you choose the wrong builder who gives you cheap materials or poor workmanship => Total disaster.

Also, the waiting period for it to be built is typically 1.5 years.

Just too much hassle. Buy direct from developer when TOP is the best.

well said...and i heard landed LTV abit lower....usually 60%

btw, 1.2mio is ALOT of $$$....can do alot of things wor

Blue
06-01-11, 12:11

I got my landed at 80% LTV leh :)

devilplate
06-01-11, 12:13
I got my landed at 80% LTV leh :)

tats good to hear...u score full on credits:D

proud owner
06-01-11, 12:25

then how come landed prices still so high ?

meaning sporeans still rather spend 1.2 mio cash on a landed than use the 1.2mio cash to put as downs for a few condos ?

devilplate
06-01-11, 12:28
then how come landed prices still so high ?

meaning sporeans still rather spend 1.2 mio cash on a landed than use the 1.2mio cash to put as downs for a few condos ?

so buy newly TOPed ones or do simple A&A la:doh:

Blue
06-01-11, 12:36
Within the same area / district, landed will always command a premium over the condos.

Because if we exclude land in the comparison (since condos have no land to talk about), condos are sold at say $1.5m for 1000 sqft built in ($1500psf), landed in the same area can be sold at $2.5M for 3000 sqft built in ($833psf). Effectively, the built in psf for landed is much lower. This also means there are more rooms for landed price to go higher eventually to match the built in psf commanded by the condos. Scary isn't it?

Land size is not so critical anymore since it is the living space that counts. Furthermore, monthly maintenance for condo is really a pain in the pocket if you are someone who seldom uses the facilities.

devilplate
06-01-11, 12:40
Within the same area / district, landed will always command a premium over the condos.

Because if we exclude land in the comparison (since condos have no land to talk about), condos are sold at say $1.5m for 1000 sqft built in ($1500psf), landed in the same area can be sold at $2.5M for 3000 sqft built in ($833psf). Effectively, the built in psf for landed is much lower. This also means there are more rooms for landed price to go higher eventually to match the built in psf commanded by the condos. Scarly isn't it?

Land size is not so critical anymore since it is the living space that counts. Furthermore, monthly maintenance for condo is really a pain in the pocket if you are someone who seldom uses the facilities.

wow...so u tink built up psf can eventually match air space?? WOW....landed owners huat till siao lor like dat....all tear down rebuild till MAX and sell HIGH HIGH:cheers6:

Blue
06-01-11, 12:41
'Good' buy?

Brand New? Below 1000psf

I called the agent marketing this pasir panjang unit. It's a bit misleading cos he is selling the land only which is approx. $987psf. Not including the rebuilt property. Nice pictures / design though.

Blue
06-01-11, 12:44
wow...so u tink built up psf can eventually match air space?? WOW....landed owners huat till siao lor like dat....all tear down rebuild till MAX and sell HIGH HIGH:cheers6:

I guess my theory will be proven in time to come :)

Reason of cos why landed built in psf is lower bec of the absolute dollars / quantum involved. Not everyone can afford a $3M landed hse in the first place, not to mention $4.5M (3000 sqft @ $1500 psf) should psf match in future.

Yes, i do think landed still got upside potential. And it is not heavily affected by property cycles.

Blue
06-01-11, 12:53
I think luxus hills are still going for around $2.1mil?

Yup, luxus hills falls within one of my choices, given the limited choices...but I still prefer to find another landed in D5, D14 to D16, D9 to 11 which are the fringe of the city area. These districts are popular to rent out to expatriates, easily $7K per month.

D19 - Not really my cuppa for investment gain or rental yield, although it is getting more and more hot these days. Even Sembawang landed is asking higher prices nowadays.

Furthermore, a lot of folks bought Luxus Hills in early phases at only $1.6M. If you go in at $2.1M, u r already at great disadvantage. Moving in at the same time but paid $500K more than your neighbours.

Blue
06-01-11, 12:56
That's not right, landed drop is lower than condo in terms of percentage

There was a report I read and I myself witnessed as well that landed prices continued to appreciate gradually during the 2008 / 2009 financial crisis while high end condos had price corrections.

devilplate
06-01-11, 13:02
There was a report I read and I myself witnessed as well that landed prices continued to appreciate gradually during the 2008 / 2009 financial crisis while high end condos had price corrections.

yes...certain segment of landed..not all across the island.....certain OCR condos din drop in prices during tat period as well...HDB prices aso nvr really drop too

its becoz landed ppty and OCR jus started to rise from mid 2007 and subprime crisis surfaced in oct07....they actually dun hf much meat or simply no meat to correct....

but given landed/OCR/HDB prices soared so much from 2007 till now....they will not be spared during next downturn:2cents:

proud owner
06-01-11, 13:05
Yup, luxus hills falls within one of my choices, given the limited choices...but I still prefer to find another landed in D5, D14 to D16, D9 to 11 which are the fringe of the city area. These districts are popular to rent out to expatriates, easily $7K per month.

D19 - Not really my cuppa for investment gain or rental yield, although it is getting more and more hot these days. Even Sembawang landed is asking higher prices nowadays.

Furthermore, a lot of folks bought Luxus Hills in early phases at only $1.6M. If you go in at $2.1M, u r already at great disadvantage. Moving in at the same time but paid $500K more than your neighbours.

Luxus hills got amenities ?

dont understand why people buy there ... behind it ..seletar ...at least have greenery ..

luxus like facing AMK industrial park leh

devilplate
06-01-11, 13:07
Luxus hills got amenities ?

dont understand why people buy there ... behind it ..seletar ...at least have greenery ..

luxus like facing AMK industrial park leh

might as well bio those walkable to the new greenwich mall....hehe

proud owner
06-01-11, 13:13
might as well bio those walkable to the new greenwich mall....hehe

u also agree with me right ?

i dunno whats the draw of Luxus hill ....

bargain hunter
06-01-11, 14:10
that is really misleading. sigh. another one to report to CEA? :doh:

I called the agent marketing this pasir panjang unit. It's a bit misleading cos he is selling the land only which is approx. $987psf. Not including the rebuilt property. Nice pictures / design though.

mantrix
06-01-11, 14:45

i was quoted 500psf for a corner terrace, 999LH...in the end i decided to give it a miss :banghead::banghead::banghead: now...

proud owner
06-01-11, 14:47
i was quoted 500psf for a corner terrace, 999LH...in the end i decided to give it a miss :banghead::banghead::banghead: now...

dun think u shud bang your head on that lah ..

its not a great location imho

mantrix
06-01-11, 15:12
dun think u shud bang your head on that lah ..

its not a great location imho

i bang my head cos i can sell easily now for 800psf if i buy mah :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Blue
06-01-11, 16:38
i bang my head cos i can sell easily now for 800psf if i buy mah :banghead::banghead::banghead:

That's life. If you knew its a sure win, you would have sunk into it. Then there will be no beggars on the street.

Blue
06-01-11, 16:43
u also agree with me right ?

i dunno whats the draw of Luxus hill ....

I guess the main draw of Luxus Hills was the price back then when it was first launched. Now even at $2M for a brand new inter-terrace is a steal cos everywhere else is selling $2.5M and abv.

You should check out Verdana Villas (cluster strata hses), that is highly demanded at avg sold price of $2.8M by looking at caveats lodged.

devilplate
06-01-11, 16:51
I guess the main draw of Luxus Hills was the price back then when it was first launched. Now even at $2M for a brand new inter-terrace is a steal cos everywhere else is selling $2.5M and abv.

You should check out Verdana Villas (cluster strata hses), that is highly demanded at avg sold price of $2.8M by looking at caveats lodged.

i prefer verdana anytime

Blue
13-01-11, 22:37
Wah, now i hv to fork out $1m cash downpayment for a $2.5m interterrace. Think can give up the idea for another 2 yrs to save enuf cash. Luckily bgt one oredi before this new measure is up.

land118
14-01-11, 09:03
Last sunday, I went to see a few landed properties that have open house. Pricing owners asking all very high. Agents even said a few i enquired, in the afternoon, already sold, open house no more valid, gate closed. One property which i was interested in, gap between owner selling price & last offer was $280k, want to counter offer but wife stopped me. Now, i have to thank my wife..., gov measures tis time round really big surprise...nice CNY present for all.

Blue
14-01-11, 09:28
Last sunday, I went to see a few landed properties that have open house. Pricing owners asking all very high. Agents even said a few i enquired, in the afternoon, already sold, open house no more valid, gate closed. One property which i was interested in, gap between owner selling price & last offer was $280k, want to counter offer but wife stopped me. Now, i have to thank my wife..., gov measures tis time round really big surprise...nice CNY present for all.

Well, I wouldn't say its a CNY present....those landed owners have the biggest capactiy / power to hold. So do you really think price will fall as a result of the cooling measures? In fact, it would sound more like a disincentive for folks who dream to own their landed hse and the dream now is delayed or shattered...

land118
14-01-11, 09:36
Well, I wouldn't say its a CNY present....those landed owners have the biggest capactiy / power to hold. So do you really think price will fall as a result of the cooling measures? In fact, it would sound more like a disincentive for folks who dream to own their landed hse and the dream now is delayed or shattered... I meant "nice", personally, i think landed will have only small impact, probably least affected, esp if it is a 999 or FH one. Most have holding power or are owner occupied. Even, those who are investors, most have deeper pockets.

devilplate
14-01-11, 09:42
I meant "nice", personally, i think landed will have only small impact, probably least affected, esp if it is a 999 or FH one. Most have holding power or are owner occupied. Even, those who are investors, most have deeper pockets.

definitely will be affected....many landed sellers r asking way above valuation....so now they goto be realistic....sell close to valuation.....i pity those who bot way above value recently

proper-t
14-01-11, 09:44
Well, I wouldn't say its a CNY present....those landed owners have the biggest capactiy / power to hold. So do you really think price will fall as a result of the cooling measures? In fact, it would sound more like a disincentive for folks who dream to own their landed hse and the dream now is delayed or shattered...

Tend to agree. Most of the owners would have bought their homes years ago so the SSD wouldn't apply to them. Furthermore, landed homes don't have monthly fees like condo maintenance or svc charges so other than ppty tax, there is minimal holding costs. Most of the junk dillapidated units I see are just left in that state as its the land that is valuable. These guys have huge holding power.

proper-t
14-01-11, 09:48
definitely will be affected....many landed sellers r asking way above valuation....so now they goto be realistic....sell close to valuation.....i pity those who bot way above value recently

maybe its just me, but those landed I have been viewing don't seem to be in a hurry to sell. Most are old folks or owner occupiers who have been staying in them for years. Maybe those who will be affected are pure investors who buy, do-up or renovate and sell but don't think there are that many.

land118
14-01-11, 09:49

Actually, you will be surprised that valuation by Banks also gone up and probably able to give on a higher range value. The property that i saw that has a gap of $280k, Agent tell me 3 valuations by certains Banks able to meet owners asking even though for the same land size and build-up that this current owner built and sold in Nov 2010 was $280k less. So really, Banks actually was willing & able to accomodate this increase. But now, perhaps, Banks may value at the lower range.

Blue
14-01-11, 10:19
When it comes to bank valuation for loan purposes, it's not about how much the purchase price is or how much the landed property is worth. It's about how much your pocket (income) can afford and sustain the monthly instalments.

land118
14-01-11, 10:24
When it comes to bank valuation for loan purposes, it's not about how much the purchase price is or how much the landed property is worth. It's about how much your pocket (income) can afford and sustain the monthly instalments. Yes, this is also another consideration. But if property u want to buy is say S$2mil, but bank that is extending the loan to u value @$1.9mil, of couse loan bank extending will be lower. Sure, they will also check your household income and if you are over gear, suppose you have a few loans already

devilplate
14-01-11, 10:35
When it comes to bank valuation for loan purposes, it's not about how much the purchase price is or how much the landed property is worth. It's about how much your pocket (income) can afford and sustain the monthly instalments.

true if only taking 40-50% loan....

devilplate
14-01-11, 10:37
Actually, you will be surprised that valuation by Banks also gone up and probably able to give on a higher range value. The property that i saw that has a gap of $280k, Agent tell me 3 valuations by certains Banks able to meet owners asking even though for the same land size and build-up that this current owner built and sold in Nov 2010 was $280k less. So really, Banks actually was willing & able to accomodate this increase. But now, perhaps, Banks may value at the lower range.

hmm...landed really increase so much ar....10-15%(assuming 2.5mil ppty) increase in valuation within 2mths?:scared-1:

bargain hunter
14-01-11, 10:55
these pple chase up landed until out of our reach. they deserve it. hahaha.

land118
14-01-11, 10:59
hmm...landed really increase so much ar....10-15%(assuming 2.5mil ppty) increase in valuation within 2mths?:scared-1:
ya, tis segment quietly creep up under most radar.....quite surprising. I do believe some factor is that URA/SLA is approving more PR who have Singapore citizen spouse to buy. I know of a British PR with a Singapore wife, have 2 kids study locally, been working here for several years buying landed last year. Am sure, many such cases..., that's one reason why landed have more demand. Last time, even I assume as long not Singapore citizen - cannot buy. Now there are exceptions...

Blue
14-01-11, 12:55
It is not SURPRISING at all for landed to surge so fast.

Condos are selling for $1500psf (built-in) everywhere.

Landed are selling for $833psf (built-in) based on $2.5M / 3000sq ft built-in.

Which is a better buy?

land118
14-01-11, 13:39
It is not SURPRISING at all for landed to surge so fast.

Condos are selling for $1500psf (built-in) everywhere.

Landed are selling for $833psf (built-in) based on $2.5M / 3000sq ft built-in.

Which is a better buy?

Good observation. Just that landed quantum is much higher, you won't find a MM landed of 500sqft...can't build within URA guidelines.., glad that at least there are some regulation stipulating what is smallest size of landed.

From URA website:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/homeowner/attachments/attach-dlhap.htm

"Mixed Landed housing area where any form of landed housing such as bungalows, semi-detached houses and terrace type I (occupying a land area of 150 sqm) are permitted. In addition, townhouses, strata bungalows and cluster housing with their own control guidelines are also permitted. Terrace type II (occupying a land area of 110 sqm) is, however subject to evaluation as these houses with 1.0m front setback could affect the streetscape"

proper-t
14-01-11, 14:07
ya, tis segment quietly creep up under most radar.....quite surprising. I do believe some factor is that URA/SLA is approving more PR who have Singapore citizen spouse to buy. I know of a British PR with a Singapore wife, have 2 kids study locally, been working here for several years buying landed last year. Am sure, many such cases..., that's one reason why landed have more demand. Last time, even I assume as long not Singapore citizen - cannot buy. Now there are exceptions...

Its not only PRs but I have agents telling me that many foreigners are seeking permission from SLA to buy landed. Once armed with the permission, they give the agent the go-ahead to source for them.

land118
14-01-11, 14:09
Its not only PRs but I have agents telling me that many foreigners are seeking permission from SLA to buy landed. Once armed with the permission, they give the agent the go-ahead to source for them.

Wow, Foreigners also. Thought they limit to Sentosa only. Wonder what kind of excuse they throw to smoke our SLA department to get permission.

bargain hunter
14-01-11, 14:14
this is terrible. why should SLA allow these foreigners to put the singapore dream out of reach? they should lock these foreigners up in sentosa.:D

devilplate
14-01-11, 14:28
this is terrible. why should SLA allow these foreigners to put the singapore dream out of reach? they should lock these foreigners up in sentosa.:D
Ya lor.... Shdnt even allow PR to buy too!!!! Forced them to convert SC first!!!

bargain hunter
14-01-11, 14:56
yah. else lock them up on pulau blakang mati also! :tongue3:

Ya lor.... Shdnt even allow PR to buy too!!!! Forced them to convert SC first!!!

land118
14-01-11, 15:27
Let any1 who want a piece ( of land ) in Singapore be prepared to become Singapore Citizens, be prepared to defend that piece of land if we ever need to go to war. Citizen need to have its own priviledge and entitlement as many of us have serve NS, while many ladies have serve by being facilitators to their sons and husbands to serve the nation.

proper-t
14-01-11, 15:35
Yep, sad but true. Mebbe they commit to invest a large sum of money in SG or MD of some high-tech or Bio company.

Its easy to download the form from SLA website - only 6 pages to fill.

Real-life case : I was bidding for a house in the East but in the end the deal went to a foreigner. When I kaypoh & asked the agent, she said that it was a foreigner. I had the same reaction and asked her how could a foreigner buy landed? She said he already obtained got in-principle approval from SLA.

bargain hunter
14-01-11, 15:52
yup. we r being denied our citizen privilege. :mad:

Let any1 who want a piece ( of land ) in Singapore be prepared to become Singapore Citizens, be prepared to defend that piece of land if we ever need to go to war. Citizen need to have its own priviledge and entitlement as many of us have serve NS, while many ladies have serve by being facilitators to their sons and husbands to serve the nation.

Blue
09-02-11, 16:00
I welcome our gov't to open up landed property to foreigners. It will push up the price even further. :spliff: