PDA

View Full Version : H20 RESIDENCES - Sengkang Condo by City Developments Limited

Pages : 1 [2] 3

ysyap
16-05-11, 11:39
Looked at Nuovo last year. Lucky the wife thought the unit/development was not up to her standard...Bishan Loft is a star though...I nearly got a unit there too... decided otherwise.... phew!

kingkong1984
18-05-11, 21:35
Nuovo

N.o.o. there written all over

bargain hunter
15-06-11, 22:21
The Board of Directors of United Fiber System Limited (the "Company") is pleased to announce that Poh Lian Construction (Pte.) Ltd ("PLC"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has been awarded a building contract from Impac Holdings Pte Ltd, a member of the City Development Limited Group, for the construction of condominium comprising of 5 blocks (19, 21, 22, 23-storey) residential flats (total 521 units) with 2 basement carparks, swimming pool and communal facilities at Sengkang West Ave / Fernvale Link.
The total contract sum of the project is S$166,820,493.00 and the construction period is 156 weeks commencing from 1 August 2011.

linchong84
15-06-11, 22:28
The Board of Directors of United Fiber System Limited (the "Company") is pleased to announce that Poh Lian Construction (Pte.) Ltd ("PLC"), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has been awarded a building contract from Impac Holdings Pte Ltd, a member of the City Development Limited Group, for the construction of condominium comprising of 5 blocks (19, 21, 22, 23-storey) residential flats (total 521 units) with 2 basement carparks, swimming pool and communal facilities at Sengkang West Ave / Fernvale Link.
The total contract sum of the project is S$166,820,493.00 and the construction period is 156 weeks commencing from 1 August 2011.

300psf construction cost..

rockinsg
15-06-11, 22:29

Can do rough calc.. 521 unit avg 1000 sqft = 521000
so arnd 320 psf.. which should be the expected price.. 300-350 psf..for mass market...unless its a luxury project

ysyap
15-06-11, 22:46
Nothing out of the ordinary. Wait till Seng Kang get $500 psf ppr then haut ah! :cheers1:

kingkong1984
16-06-11, 03:50
300psf construction cost..
Expansive... Very expansive. Profit there for construction company. Profit for developers. Profit for buyers? Yes but thin.

ysyap
16-06-11, 08:03
Landed ppty is about $250 psf and with $300 psf, its high grade construction stuff le! :D

fclim
16-06-11, 15:56
Construction raw materials in particular, cement, steel and granite have all gone up. Japan's massive reconstruction efforts, China/HK booming property sector will all compete for resources and drive up prices.

Singapore, we have the new MRT lines, North South Highway, Sports Hub, many condo projects and lastly, new HDB flats. Worker's levy increase by 300%. Land bidding is ever and ever higher. Inflation in danger of running wild.

So, $1,000 psf for OCR condos is considered cheap already.

ysyap
16-06-11, 16:11
Construction raw materials in particular, cement, steel and granite have all gone up. Japan's massive reconstruction efforts, China/HK booming property sector will all compete for resources and drive up prices.

Singapore, we have the new MRT lines, North South Highway, Sports Hub, many condo projects and lastly, new HDB flats. Worker's levy increase by 300%. Land bidding is ever and ever higher. Inflation in danger of running wild.

So, $1,000 psf for OCR condos is considered cheap already.Currently $1 000 psf is considered slightly expensive for 99y LH but reasonable for FH in OCR. I believe you are referring to future launches and I think the OCR new norm in 2012/13 should hover around $1 100 psf to $1 300 psf. :D

linchong84
16-06-11, 16:18
Expansive... Very expansive. Profit there for construction company. Profit for developers. Profit for buyers? Yes but thin.

CDL got this land at 365psf.. construction cost 302psf.. they sold avg 950psf.. So they made about 250psf after minus some marketing and loan expenses..

As for the construction company, 300psf is alright lah.. hedges park's was 350psf.. but h2o has tiles living room and laminated bedrooms so maybe the construction company still manage to pocket a bit.. But the site plan also shows that there are a lot of water feature here and there, so might not be cheap to build those?

fclim
16-06-11, 16:27
I think it is already the new norm. Terrasse close to $1k psf, Foresque above $1k psf.

ysyap
16-06-11, 16:29
CDL got this land at 365psf.. construction cost 302psf.. they sold avg 950psf.. So they made about 250psf after minus some marketing and loan expenses..

As for the construction company, 300psf is alright lah.. hedges park's was 350psf.. but h2o has tiles living room and laminated bedrooms so maybe the construction company still manage to pocket a bit.. But the site plan also shows that there are a lot of water feature here and there, so might not be cheap to build those?At every tier, everybody is trying to earn a decent profit, from the govt (selling land parcels) to the construction contractors to the developers and housing agents to the bankers and lawyers and finally to the renovation ID contractors/designers... the biggest losers are the buyers!!! :doh: But no choice lah. We are at the bottom of the food chain!

ysyap
16-06-11, 16:31
I think it is already the new norm. Terrasse close to $1k psf, Foresque above $1k psf.Well Minton and H2O are still below $1k psf so we observe the market trend pushing steadily towards and beyond $1k psf... :D All FH nwe launches are already above $1k psf, though there are some resale FH still slightly below $1k psf... :spliff:

linchong84
16-06-11, 16:35
At every tier, everybody is trying to earn a decent profit, from the govt (selling land parcels) to the construction contractors to the developers and housing agents to the bankers and lawyers and finally to the renovation ID contractors/designers... the biggest losers are the buyers!!! :doh: But no choice lah. We are at the bottom of the food chain!

Don't worry.. There are 2 types of buyers - peak buyers and non-peak buyers.. Just avoid being the former..

ysyap
17-06-11, 08:06
Don't worry.. There are 2 types of buyers - peak buyers and non-peak buyers.. Just avoid being the former..Very difficult leh... how to know when is peak and when is trough?

kingkong1984
17-06-11, 08:53
Very difficult leh... how to know when is peak and when is trough?

go by index.

1997 previous peak.

2011 current peak, higher than 1997... so what that tells u?

Disregarding all this.. look at entry price. Its like a bullet.. the point of entry, some fatal some not and some damm lucky. Bullet hit some watch or something.

ysyap
17-06-11, 13:12
go by index.

1997 previous peak.

2011 current peak, higher than 1997... so what that tells u?

Disregarding all this.. look at entry price. Its like a bullet.. the point of entry, some fatal some not and some damm lucky. Bullet hit some watch or something.Well with the trend unlikely to cease, slow and steady, 2012 will be the new current peak!!! Hmmm... So how? :o

kingkong1984
17-06-11, 13:23
Well with the trend unlikely to cease, slow and steady, 2012 will be the new current peak!!! Hmmm... So how? :o

buy within ur means. If u think the next peak is next year, buy now.

Look at the downside risk... if u think next year crashing.. then why buy now...

u decide, u r the boss.

khaine
25-07-11, 17:24
Property market prices for new condos and resale are quite high.

Gives an upgrader like me a big headache.

Anyway, went down to the H2O showflat last Sun.
Size wise, its quite ok. Quiet place and next to the canal/river.

Intent for staying not investing.

Quoted $1.2m for a 3+1 room, 114sqm, facing N-NE which is unblock on the 6th floor.

Location-wise, its not the best in Sengkang.

Am also considering Oasis Gardens in Upper Paya Lebar.

Saw a 3rm, 112sqm on 5th floor, for $1.2M as well. Already 2yrs old, tenated by China expat. Condition of the place was quite bad...wooden skirting coming off near the entrance and the corridor to bedroom...air-con leaking in one of the bedroom which cause some mold on the wall, toilet fittings already oxidizing, can see mold near the rain-shower head..

H2O: New, quiet, more spacious (no bay windows) but 99yrs and at $1.2m
OG: 2yrs old, bay windows makes the rooms smaller, but FH and at $1.2m

Which would you pple here taken if given these 2 choices?:(

devilplate
25-07-11, 17:36

Quoted $1.2m for a 3+1 room, 114sqm, facing N-NE which is unblock on the 6th floor.

Saw a 3rm, 112sqm on 5th floor, for $1.2M as well. Already 2yrs old, tenated by China expat. Condition of the place was quite bad...wooden skirting coming off near the entrance and the corridor to bedroom...air-con leaking in one of the bedroom which cause some mold on the wall, toilet fittings already oxidizing, can see mold near the rain-shower head..

Both also :tsk-tsk:

Y not look at le crescendo since u r looking at og...10xxpsf and nearer to mrt

Do u mind pasir ris? Or cck? Right now, for brandnew projects, mi casa n oasis at elias r the cheapest of the cheapest liao.....still possible to get slightly below 800psf 3bdr for both of them....since u buying for own stay.....if u dun mind the location, both of them can save u some money.....3bdr below 1mil

kingkong1984
25-07-11, 21:18

Do u mind pasir ris? Or cck? Right now, for brandnew projects, mi casa n oasis at elias r the cheapest of the cheapest liao.....still possible to get slightly below 800psf 3bdr for both of them....since u buying for own stay.....if u dun mind the location, both of them can save u some money.....3bdr below 1mil

I agree... Self stay is location specific though..

mantrix
25-07-11, 21:41
far north also good...3 bedders less 900K :D

i've already cleared my props though so watching the prices go up and up a bit sad :(

kingkong1984
25-07-11, 21:46
far north also good...3 bedders less 900K :D

i've already cleared my props though so watching the prices go up and up a bit sad :(

Wait for 2013/4..... Wait wait...

ysyap
25-07-11, 21:59

Which would you pple here taken if given these 2 choices?:(You must have a reason for highlighting these two projects. Depending on which stage of life you are in and what you prefer. I'd go for quietness and serenity instead of busy roads, etc when I go home each day. I've visited OG and don't really like that area though.

Also, based on what you've mentioned,

OG:
'-' 5th floor has limited view (trees maybe).
'-' Also, condition of unit may require another $20k to $40k repair and renovate.
'+' nearer to city and 2 other major expressways (CTE and PIE, on top of KPE, as compared with H2O which only has KPE)
'+' Freehold
'+' Many public transport services available, from buses to 2 MRT stations.

H2O: .
'-' relatively far from nearly everywhere
'-' LH
'+' Quiet and serene, plus good view
'+' Potential for further price increase as compared with OG because of the new Seng Kang launch near MRT and sale of land beside (for DBSS which is temporarily curtailed but will surely be sold once the clouds are cleared)
'+' nearer to LRT as OG is near to MRT but choise of bus services is pathetic.

Which of these points make your heart beat faster with delight, then you've probably made the choice already! :spliff:

mantrix
25-07-11, 22:00
Wait for 2013/4..... Wait wait...

may be earlier than that mate.... 2012 may start seeing something....what with 35K homes still unsold...

kingkong1984
25-07-11, 22:08
may be earlier than that mate.... 2012 may start seeing something....what with 35K homes still unsold...
Yes, agree.... Latest to hit will be by 2014....

Anytime now is the earliest..

linchong84
25-07-11, 22:10

Sengkang has too many ECs. 1 is even ridiculously located beside an MRT station while H2O is located beside LRT. That's how ridiculous URA is in planning pte/EC sites. Totally out of logic. Since you plan to upgrade not invest, if u still qualify you might want to buy EC instead haha.. If not, better buy elsewhere unless you totally don't mind paying senseless $$$..

kingkong1984
25-07-11, 22:11
I will stay away from H20.. N go for EC near MRT.

ysyap
25-07-11, 22:22
I will stay away from H20.. N go for EC near MRT.Not applicable for those who earn above $12k or those holding on to HDB or private properties. :D

linchong84
25-07-11, 22:28
Not applicable for those who earn above $12k or those holding on to HDB or private properties. :D

now as i think abt it, d19 may eventually be screwed by esparina.. sigh.. dunno what ura/hdb is doing, how can plan ec site better than pte one.. it's not only esparina vs h2o.. u see the pasir ris 2nd ec (yet to tender), it's beside seastrand but placed nearer to downtown east than seastrand.. what the crap.. u see the yishun one.. 8 courtyard kena road junction, but the ec beside it will not kena the junction and mrt track.. austville is only lrt, but the 391psf pte site beside it is even further away from lrt.. it just doesn't make sense.. last time the ECs were not planned this way.. i think mnd trying to use ECs to correct mass market pte..

and the ultimate one.. tampines.. not a single condo in tampines is in the central.. but they plan an ec along tampines central 7.. what the hell is this..

evergreen
25-07-11, 22:33
I would keep looking.
One is over priced for its location , while the other is over priced for a dump. It is ok to buy a dump for a cheap price and renovate it to your liking but it must be cheap and you must like the location, facing and basic layout, and be willing to go through the pain of managing the renovation.

hyenergix
25-07-11, 22:38
Paying $1.2 mil for 3+1 bedroom 99LH at ulu location is no no for me. How to sell in future if you decide to shift? Better to get 3 bedroom closer to the city or near MRT. Plenty of new launches to choose from if district is not an issue.

ysyap
25-07-11, 22:41
now as i think abt it, d19 may eventually be screwed by esparina.. sigh.. dunno what ura/hdb is doing, how can plan ec site better than pte one.. it's not only esparina vs h2o.. u see the pasir ris 2nd ec (yet to tender), it's beside seastrand but placed nearer to downtown east than seastrand.. what the crap.. u see the yishun one.. 8 courtyard kena road junction, but the ec beside it will not kena the junction and mrt track.. austville is only lrt, but the 391psf pte site beside it is even further away from lrt.. it just doesn't make sense.. last time the ECs were not planned this way.. i think mnd trying to use ECs to correct mass market pte..

and the ultimate one.. tampines.. not a single condo in tampines is in the central.. but they plan an ec along tampines central 7.. what the hell is this..Good observation... check out boathouse. Its in a faraway land. Last time they placed Quartz and Compass Ht beside MRT and Park Green slightly further away. Now its the direct opposite! LOL! Then again once EC hit 5 years, it'll join the OCR market so EC 1st time buyers will win big after 5 years. May miss the first downturn so PC owners can only beat them by buying during that first downturn. :cheers6:

mantrix
26-07-11, 09:00
Paying $1.2 mil for 3+1 bedroom 99LH at ulu location is no no for me. How to sell in future if you decide to shift? Better to get 3 bedroom closer to the city or near MRT. Plenty of new launches to choose from if district is not an issue.

very soon will be buyer's choice what with the huge supply surplus coming...

khaine
26-07-11, 09:50

Thanks for the feedback! :)

Looking at OG cos its going to be near the schools for my kids, therefore less traveling involved for them.

However, like what most say, OG location isn't very good, therefore might consider else where that is more "connected" by public transport. The area around OG is too dark and quiet in the evenings for kids to walk home alone.

Would be more considering projects in the NE region, therefore, Oasis @ Elias looks interesting...is the showflat still there? Or sales gallery? Or I have to buy resale from the 1st buyers already? Wifey needs to see the showflat to visualize how the place will look like...can't picture with floor plan. I'll hunt around online for the floor plans in the meantime.

The other one that caught my interest was NV Residences due to location. Have not pop down to the show gallery to take a look.

ysyap
26-07-11, 13:13

Looking at OG cos its going to be near the schools for my kids, therefore less traveling involved for them.

However, like what most say, OG location isn't very good, therefore might consider else where that is more "connected" by public transport. The area around OG is too dark and quiet in the evenings for kids to walk home alone.

Would be more considering projects in the NE region, therefore, Oasis @ Elias looks interesting...is the showflat still there? Or sales gallery? Or I have to buy resale from the 1st buyers already? Wifey needs to see the showflat to visualize how the place will look like...can't picture with floor plan. I'll hunt around online for the floor plans in the meantime.

The other one that caught my interest was NV Residences due to location. Have not pop down to the show gallery to take a look.Why are you going to North East if your kid's school is near OG? There are other projects in that area which are worth a consideration. Why not these other projects? NV Residence and Oasis @ E are really far from OG. Do you have other consideration or constraints? :o

26-07-11, 13:22
Why are you going to North East if your kid's school is near OG? There are other projects in that area which are worth a consideration. Why not these other projects? NV Residence and Oasis @ E are really far from OG. Do you have other consideration or constraints? :o

if your kids school near OG and you dun mind east might want to consider Tropica or Waterview. Bcos if use the bartley viaduct can reach OG in less than 10 mins.

khaine
26-07-11, 14:51
Why are you going to North East if your kid's school is near OG? There are other projects in that area which are worth a consideration. Why not these other projects? NV Residence and Oasis @ E are really far from OG. Do you have other consideration or constraints? :o

Well, initial plan was to get somewhere there..ie OG, then move out after a few years time to a better location for long term stay.

However, the price of OG is going higher and higher :( (my max budget is $1.2m factoring possible interest rate increase to 3%), therefore alternate plan is to rent somewhere nearby..then move to a new place when the kids are older and can take care of themselves (ie around P3 or P4 maybe) with school bus or public transport.

Therefore, i started looking at new projects else where which I can get more space, better location for similar price.

I saw NV Residences, checked online and find that it might be good. Oasis @ Elias is also nearby but completely sold out. However, for the same price, I could get a 4room at NV compare to Oasis and NV is closer to MRT and White Sands. Am checking with the Hutton's agent on it now.

khaine
26-07-11, 14:54
if your kids school near OG and you dun mind east might want to consider Tropica or Waterview. Bcos if use the bartley viaduct can reach OG in less than 10 mins.

Waterview..at the corner of 2 major roads with nothing around. Wifey light sleeper and she doesn't like the location...I too find it a bit out of the way of anything.

Tropica..same thing..next door to Waterview...

ysyap
26-07-11, 14:58
I see. Ok. Can consider minton if $1.2m is your budget. :scared-3: I personally won't want to rent coz rental is money lost. Just my opinion...:D

devilplate
26-07-11, 16:01

The other one that caught my interest was NV Residences due to location. Have not pop down to the show gallery to take a look.
Between nv n oasis, i prefer oasis due to doorstep amenities.....got one subsale 3bdr going for ard 960k pool facing....not bad for own stay...gd luck

However, oasis is gg to TOP end of yr....not sure the timing ok for u anot.....

kale
31-07-11, 16:48
Visit showroom today n the associate sale director from CRBE seem to hint to me not good time to enter ppt mkt now :tsk-tsk:

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 16:55
Visit showroom today n the associate sale director from CRBE seem to hint to me not good time to enter ppt mkt now :tsk-tsk:
He s honest but u dun have to post about it his boss reads this how?

kale
31-07-11, 17:12
He s honest but u dun have to post about it his boss reads this how?

No name mentioned, he is protected..... Hard to find honest agent like him nowadays

Need to inform all my friends who are still looking out condo to wait out first

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 17:23
I think there's only a handful of honest agents around...

testtest
31-07-11, 21:01
honest agents? oxymoron lah...haha

linchong84
31-07-11, 22:58
He is working in showroom yet 'persuade' people not to buy. Kena possessed?

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 23:12
He is working in showroom yet 'persuade' people not to buy. Kena possessed?

yeh... that's why ask him not to name and shame him.

But sometimes... they want to keep the fish alive so that they can swim into another net later... harvest too early will kill some of the fish eggs.

linchong84
31-07-11, 23:15
yeh... that's why ask him not to name and shame him.

But sometimes... they want to keep the fish alive so that they can swim into another net later... harvest too early will kill some of the fish eggs.

I did walk into some showrooms before where agents dissuade me from buying that project and try to intro other projects to me which i assume they should be getting more comms from other projects. But the above one is totally :eek: . Imagine a fishmonger telling customers that nowadays fish not very fresh, shouldn't buy. :confused:

kingkong1984
31-07-11, 23:21
I did walk into some showrooms before where agents dissuade me from buying that project and try to intro other projects to me which i assume they should be getting more comms from other projects. But the above one is totally :eek: . Imagine a fishmonger telling customers that nowadays fish not very fresh, shouldn't buy. :confused:

I experienced that before too...

walked in to w28 and that agent softly whispered to me to buy Penthouse at blossoms at woodleigh...

where is their loyalty and professionalism? The most comms is the right deal?

propertyinvestor
09-08-11, 22:58

Heard that commission is quite attractive for marketing agent. As high as 1 percent. But those who are employed (salary based) by developer will have a miserable few hundred per unit.

propertyinvestor
10-08-11, 17:03
Anybody can advise how is the sales at H2O doing right now? Thanks.

Geylang OKT
10-08-11, 17:37
I experienced that before too...

walked in to w28 and that agent softly whispered to me to buy Penthouse at blossoms at woodleigh...

where is their loyalty and professionalism? The most comms is the right deal?

agents are scum, slightly above amoeba status only :D

ysyap
11-08-11, 09:09
agents are scum, slightly above amoeba status only :DSome are below amoeba and still evolving downwards! :cool:

Kenshinto80
20-08-11, 06:37
Commercial site at Fernvale Road to be developed....but land size released seems a bit small (GPR of 3.0).

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangGovtLand?OpenDocument

ysyap
22-08-11, 16:02
Commercial site at Fernvale Road to be developed....but land size released seems a bit small (GPR of 3.0).

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangGovtLand?OpenDocumentHow MM can commercial projects be? Depending on what use is the commercial site for!

cl0ver
22-08-11, 21:18
Fernvale Lane also got EC on reserve list...
Sengkang Luxurie launching together with Punggol's Treasure Trove...
It is going to be CROWDED HERE!

ysyap
23-08-11, 15:50
Fernvale Lane also got EC on reserve list...
Sengkang Luxurie launching together with Punggol's Treasure Trove...
It is going to be CROWDED HERE!Think D19 is more crowded! Everywhere is getting crowded to accomodate the govt's ideal population of 6.5mil in next 10 to 15 years! :doh:

CondoExpert.sg
16-12-11, 14:13
H2O Residences @ Sengkang (District 28)

(Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information!)

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/H2O-Facade1.jpg

Summary

Developer : Impac Holding Pte Ltd (CDL)
TOP : End 2014
District : 28 (Seng Kang)
Est. Quantum Price : From $7xxK Up
No. Of Towers : 5
Tenure : 99 Years leasehold
No. Of Storey : 19,21,22,23
Site Area : 182,975 sqft
No. Of Units : 521 Residential/ 1 Rental
Main Orientation : North/South
Units Composition : 1, 2, 2+Study, 3, 3+Study, 4 Bedrooms and Penthouse
Distance to MRT : Opposite Layar LRT
Buyers Eligibility : Locals/PRs/Foreigners
Payment Scheme : Normal Progressive
Primary Schools within 1km : Anchor Green Primary School

Unit Types and Sizes

(No. of Units - Sizes (sqft)) 1 Bedroom
19 - 527 to 710

2 Bedrooms
102 - 743 to 1141

2 Bedrooms + Study
147 - 850 to 1206

3 Bedrooms
109 - 1076 to 1636

3 Bedrooms + Study
80 - 1195 to 1668

4 Bedrooms
61 - 1378 to 1991

Penthouse
3 - 2659 to 2713

Total Units : 521

Facilities

Guard House
The Executive Club
The Aquaria
Function Room
Changing Rooms
Rain Garden
Cattail’s Trail
Discovery Play Ground
Infinity Lap Pool
Arrival Plaza
Eco Pond
Meandering Pool
Jet Pool
Discovery Pool
The Fitness Club
Gym
Vantage Point
Steam Baths
Whistling Pavilion
Tennis Court
Serenity Deck
Aqua Gym
Sunshine Deck
The Playscape
Fitness Station
Discovery Bio-pond
BBQ Area
Nature’s Terrace

Arrival Lobby

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/H2O-arrival.jpg

Pool

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/H2O-pool1.jpg

Site Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/H2O-sitemap.jpg

Street Map

http://www.condoexpert.sg/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/h2o.jpg

Visit www.CondoExpert.sg (http://www.condoexpert.sg/) or call Jonathan @ 8100-8004 for more information on H2O Residences as well as for other new launch condos!

Chesterseow
26-01-12, 21:06
may i know if the pathment next to h2o is linked to watertown punggol or will it be link in future?

Kenshinto80
28-01-12, 02:10
may i know if the pathment next to h2o is linked to watertown punggol or will it be link in future?
I guess you are talking about the existing park connector across the reservoir? It is linked to Punggol park connector...a very long walk/jog after crossing the TPE highway tract.

28-01-12, 10:32
I guess you are talking about the existing park connector across the reservoir? It is linked to Punggol park connector...a very long walk/jog after crossing the TPE highway tract.
Shd be linked by the reservoir, no wonder this development's ad did mention something abt canoeing. Now I get it:p

Kenshinto80
28-01-12, 15:54
Shd be linked by the reservoir, no wonder this development's ad did mention something abt canoeing. Now I get it:p
Canoeing awesome....but the water sports centre not ready yet...not sure when can go play....quite a no. Of years govt say will have one in Seng Kang West but never materialise.

Chesterseow
28-01-12, 21:05

yes, its the park connector. thought it will be cool to cycle/jog/stroll to watertown and yet able to enjoy peace n serenity in h2o. best of both worlds.
well, to each its own. while i enjoy staying places away from town n shopping areas. nevertheless, congrats to those who bought watertown. its really a very nice place.

bargain hunter
15-03-12, 14:10
just 3 more sold at 938psf median in feb.

Stingray
16-05-12, 18:29
It seems that H2O Residence is very quiet. Most of the projects are doing quite well in Punggol. Will there be good capital appreciation potential in SengKang like H2O as compare to projects in Punggol?

The area in H2O is good in my opinion as it is next to river and also has Park connector which can link to Punggol. And recently, the empty plot next Fernvale LRT is sold to SPH for commercial property. That means there will be a shopping center within 5mins from H2O. Just in front of it is the Layar LRT so no problem in traveling.

Therefore, I wonder if the appreciation will be good for H2O?

blackapple
16-05-12, 19:29
There will be a semi expressway flying across the sengkang river, right in front of H20. It might not be as quiet in the future.

The semi-expressway is to link yio chu kang, TPE and punggol.

ysyap
16-05-12, 19:42
Interestingly the developer is not pushing for sales... :rolleyes: Also the site only like just starting to do piling works...

blackapple
16-05-12, 20:18
Actually sengkang condo is not in demand, just look at riversound, luxurie and H20..

Maybe due to new sengkang general hospital..

ysyap
16-05-12, 20:45
Actually sengkang condo is not in demand, just look at riversound, luxurie and H20..

Maybe due to new sengkang general hospital..H2O is way out and developer is not active in getting the crowds into the showflat. Luxurie is slow and steady. Riversound still decent lah... But the ECs doing well leh... hmmm...

blackapple
16-05-12, 20:51
EC has a lower psf.. It will do well generally..

If the next sengkang condo near MRT site get a higher bid, it will help the rest.. IMO it will be lower than 450psf..

bluedurian
16-05-12, 22:01
EC has a lower psf.. It will do well generally..

If the next sengkang condo near MRT site get a higher bid, it will help the rest.. IMO it will be lower than 450psf..

Don't think so actually, unless a cooling measure comes out in the next 2 weeks and developers are scared away. Otherwise there are only 2-3 plots of land left at Sengkang Square beside the MRT.

18-05-12, 19:28
This one still cheap compared to Greenwich n seletar residences

Kenshinto80
18-05-12, 23:07
H2O is way out and developer is not active in getting the crowds into the showflat. Luxurie is slow and steady. Riversound still decent lah... But the ECs doing well leh... hmmm...
Oh ya, CDL super stubborn on the pricing for their H2O Residence. They think 900 plus psf is a fair price n will not entertain any request for bargain or furniture discount. Only willing to give $5k travel voucher. Seems they quite confident the new SPH mall n future road leading directly to the TPE in a few years will enhance amenities n demand.

The Luxurie is a bit expensive. Riversound offers the best deal. Seng Kang will be a hot town once the amenities became fully developed.

blackapple
19-05-12, 08:20
What amenities are there and plan to be there ? Hospital ? Coffee shop ?

People in Seng Kang is so draft and still vote for the government in great number. You will be a poor cousin of punggol.. Hahaahaa

Kenshinto80
19-05-12, 18:30
What amenities are there and plan to be there ? Hospital ? Coffee shop ?

People in Seng Kang is so draft and still vote for the government in great number. You will be a poor cousin of punggol.. Hahaahaa

What is draft? Or you mean daft which means Seng Kang people are silly/stupid?

:tsk-tsk:

ysyap
20-05-12, 20:59
Oh ya, CDL super stubborn on the pricing for their H2O Residence. They think 900 plus psf is a fair price n will not entertain any request for bargain or furniture discount. Only willing to give $5k travel voucher. Seems they quite confident the new SPH mall n future road leading directly to the TPE in a few years will enhance amenities n demand.

The Luxurie is a bit expensive. Riversound offers the best deal. Seng Kang will be a hot town once the amenities became fully developed.Can consider Boathouse too! :cheers6:

hyenergix
20-05-12, 21:07
Can consider Boathouse too! :cheers6:

FEO was selling greenery view and waterfront living. The greenery view is almost gone and waterfront living is actually a long kang. I think can write that project off already.

ysyap
20-05-12, 21:25
FEO was selling greenery view and waterfront living. The greenery view is almost gone and waterfront living is actually a long kang. I think can write that project off already.Lol.. was comparing price range lah... Riversound is probably the most affordable but still pretty expensive. Luxurie is prob one of the most expensive project in SK... Boathouse is somewhere in the middle! :cheers1:

azeoprop
20-05-12, 22:03
Lol.. was comparing price range lah... Riversound is probably the most affordable but still pretty expensive. Luxurie is prob one of the most expensive project in SK... Boathouse is somewhere in the middle! :cheers1:

How about Parc Vera? :beats-me-man:
There is also another plot opposite riversound which was bidded at a lower price.

I find Fernvale area very congested, all the HDB blocks here over 20 storeys tall like living in HK like that. :scared-4:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernvale,_Singapore

ysyap
21-05-12, 07:44
How about Parc Vera? :beats-me-man:
There is also another plot opposite riversound which was bidded at a lower price.

I find Fernvale area very congested, all the HDB blocks here over 20 storeys tall like living in HK like that. :scared-4:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernvale,_SingaporeParc V is in Hougang.... the projects talked about is for Seng kang but yes Parc V is indeed competitively cheaper than most projects!

windrawlose
15-06-12, 13:46
Hi. Would like to ask if any owner of H2O has received letter asking for foundation work payment? The construction seems slow. Has been more than a year already since launched...

Stingray
29-06-12, 00:35
Nope. The development is very slow for this project. I wonder why too?

29-06-12, 08:47
Nope. The development is very slow for this project. I wonder why too?

The pace should pick up now that the showflat is gone. Think the showflat might pop up at their new development at Buangkok.

Stingray
02-07-12, 00:41
The pace should pick up now that the showflat is gone. Think the showflat might pop up at their new development at Buangkok.

Currently, the showroom had shifted to Palatte's showroom. it does seems to be progress faster than previously with showroom around.

Kenshinto80
22-08-12, 20:45
A 99-YEAR leasehold commercial site at the junction of Sengkang West Avenue and Fernvale Road has been officially named The Seletar Mall and its construction will be completed by the end of 2014.

The mall is 70 per cent owned by Singapore Press Holdings and the rest by United Engineers Limited.

It will be oriented towards a family experience, with a design meant to encourage shoppers to spend longer quality time there.

The mall will have a gross floor area of 284,000 sq ft and net lettable area of 188,000 sq ft, spread over four levels above ground and two basement levels.

The mall will house a cineplex on the fourth storey, a food court on the third level, anchor retail shops on the other three storeys, and a supermarket in Basement 2.

The mall will cater to the dining needs of existing residents, as well as those of upcoming developments in the vicinity, consisting of Housing Board Build-To-Order flats, private condominiums and landed properties in the Seletar estate.

Within a 5km radius, the mall will enjoy a catchment of 730,000 residents and a working population of 47,000, including the Aerospace Park, which is slated for completion next year.

Kenshinto80
22-08-12, 20:47
Think the upcoming 2 Executive Condo in Fernvale will be hot. First cinema in Seng Kang.

rymccondo77
22-08-12, 22:06
More choices for Sengkang residents - no longer limited to Compass Point.

mantrix
22-08-12, 22:24
hope this doesn't end up like Sun Plaza. Cinema low sales, then abandoned. And whole mall looks like crap now.

ysyap
23-08-12, 14:11
SK and Punggol residents, even Hougang residents are starved for cineplexes ever since the last one at Hougang Plaza closed down (why it closed down is another issue... no business??? Not sure!). Think this mall should be promising. As the population grows in this region, this mall will only become more vibrant... :cheers1:

Stingray
23-08-12, 17:20
I think this will help to appreciate the price around the area. Compass Point is getting crowded and this mall comes in time to help to disperse the crowds.

For PC, H2O is really value for money for what i think. I don't know if there is any PC which so near to a river as H2O. Now, with this mall, it is even better as it is just around 2minutes walk away. Can also take one LRT station if lazy to walk.

Although I did buy a unit there for personal stay but still not sure if it is a good buy until this news for the mall came out. I like the area mainly because it is near to the river and the quality of the air. I have been staying in town since young but never enjoy the tranquil of a place of natural habitat and good air quality. Ever since living near H2O, i always have the chance to cycle along park connector to Punggol. I really like the place so decided to settle for it. Occasionally, I do wonder if I make the right choice. But I think not anymore.

ysyap
23-08-12, 21:42
Congrats on your good purchase!!! :cheers5:

Stingray
23-08-12, 22:25
Congrats on your good purchase!!! :cheers5:

Thank you very much! ysyap

Chesterseow
23-08-12, 22:49
I think this will help to appreciate the price around the area. Compass Point is getting crowded and this mall comes in time to help to disperse the crowds.

For PC, H2O is really value for money for what i think. I don't know if there is any PC which so near to a river as H2O. Now, with this mall, it is even better as it is just around 2minutes walk away. Can also take one LRT station if lazy to walk.

Although I did buy a unit there for personal stay but still not sure if it is a good buy until this news for the mall came out. I like the area mainly because it is near to the river and the quality of the air. I have been staying in town since young but never enjoy the tranquil of a place of natural habitat and good air quality. Ever since living near H2O, i always have the chance to cycle along park connector to Punggol. I really like the place so decided to settle for it. Occasionally, I do wonder if I make the right choice. But I think not anymore.

Hi stingray, if u realise, fernvale is D28 instead of D19. In short, the government has been building n developing fernvale into n up n coming 'small town' of its own over the years. With so many new HDBs, upcoming CONDOs, ECs, there's no reason this place will not have more amenities. My wife n me saw the potential n decide to get a unit in h2o. We r currently staying in town n really looking forward to shift back n enjoy the peace n tranquility
Moreover the land size for h2o is considered generous for 521 units there.
Congrats to our purchase!..

Stingray
23-08-12, 23:02
Hi stingray, if u realise, fernvale is D28 instead of D19. In short, the government has been building n developing fernvale into n up n coming 'small town' of its own over the years. With so many new HDBs, upcoming CONDOs, ECs, there's no reason this place will not have more amenities. My wife n me saw the potential n decide to get a unit in h2o. We r currently staying in town n really looking forward to shift back n enjoy the peace n tranquility
Moreover the land size for h2o is considered generous for 521 units there.
Congrats to our purchase!..

It is wonderful! I found another owner of H2O.

Well, I had stayed in central(town) as mentioned. I believe that those who had stayed in city area will like H2O because of the nature and peacefulness.

Congrats to you too!

I hope to see more H2O owners coming forward so that we can know one another and help one another in future regarding matters about H2O. Cheers to all H2O's owner!

windrawlose
25-08-12, 10:33
Nice to see more owners around :)

The construction process is rather slow. Think it's deliberate to coincide with the completion of the Seletar Mall.

I vaguely read that there will be a new EC nearby, around Fernvale. Any opinion if it will affect the prices of H2O, positively or negatively?

Stingray
25-08-12, 13:45
I had read on HDB website that the plot of land which H2O is will have total 1 EC, and 3 PC (include H2O). The EC will be at the junction while another 2 PC will be near the river. The EC will have a petrol station beside it. There will be a new road for the car to go into the other 2 PC. Below is the information:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Sengkang%20West%20Way%20-%20Location%20Plan/$file/SK-S11_LocationPlan_8May12.jpg

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10330p.nsf/w/LandDevMangSengkangWestWay?OpenDocument

It can be good for H2O if more PC but not EC as EC is cheaper than PC of 20%. Among the PC and EC on the plot for H2O, H2O is the best as it has LRT just in front of it and also nearer to go to the new mall. I wonder what school will be built beside H2O.

Aspirational
27-08-12, 15:09
Indeed, with the finalization of Seletar Malls plans, Fernvale area will be another vibrant and convenient area to reside in. CDL is also funding a riverbank project right next to H2O where residents can enjoy a back-to-nature boardwalk experience right at their doorsteps. Choice / pool-facing units still available, pls feel free to ring me at 9851-5470 for more info :)

Stingray
27-08-12, 16:00
Just saw a thread on why buy on punggol. This news is very good for H2O owners as H2O is nearer to Seletar Airport park. The potential for rental is very good if for investment purpose. I am not trying to promote H2O for agent but just to share good news with H2O owners. Below is the website:
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/update-asia-pacific-needs-thousands-of-pilots-technicians---boeing-20120827-00017

For convenient, I paste the article below.

UPDATE: Asia-Pacific Needs Thousands of Pilots, Technicians - Boeing

-- Boeing predicts Asia Pacific will need 185,600 pilots, 243,500 technicians over next 20 years

-- Boeing says China will need 71,300 pilots and 99,400 technicians

(Adds comments from Boeing executive in the 4th paragraph, region-wide breakdown of aviation personnel needed in the 5th and 6th paragraphs.)

By Gaurav Raghuvanshi

SINGAPORE--Boeing Co. (BA) said Monday the Asia-Pacific region will require thousands of pilots and maintenance technicians over the next 20 years to support the modernization of airline fleets and rapid growth in air travel.

The region will need 185,600 new pilots and 243,500 technicians through 2030 as the region's rapidly growing economies drive travel demand, according to Boeing's 2012 pilot and technician outlook presented in Singapore.

Boeing predicts the region will take delivery of 12,030 new jets between now and 2031, more than a third of all the new jets that are predicted to start flying, making it the fastest growing market for aviation in the world.

"This great need for aviation personnel is a global issue, but it's hitting the Asia Pacific region particularly hard," said Bob Bellitto, the global sales director of Boeing Flight Services. "Some airlines are already experiencing delays and operational interruptions because they don't have enough qualified pilots."

Boeing predicts China will need 71,300 pilots and 99,400 technicians in the period. Northeast Asia will require 18,800 pilots and 26,500 technicians while Southeast Asia will absorb 51,500 pilots and 67,400 technicians, according to a Boeing statement.

Southwest Asia will need 31,000 pilots and 33,100 technicians in the period, Boeing said. Globally, Boeing estimates a requirement of 460,000 pilots and 601,000 technicians over the next 20 years.

The company is building partnerships to develop a global flight school network to better supply aviation personnel, Mr Bellitto said. In June, the company signed an agreement with Indonesia to jointly establish aviation training programs.

Write to Gaurav Raghuvanshi at [email protected]

Subscribe to WSJ: http://online.wsj.com?mod=djnwires

(END) Dow Jones Newswires
08-27-120114ET
Copyright (c) 2012 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

hopeful
27-08-12, 17:25
between now and 2031,
AP region will take delivery 12,030 planes
need 185,600 pilots
need 243,500 technicians.

so 1 plane = 15.4 pilots = 20.2 technicians
does the maths add up?

wendytan
28-08-12, 22:43
hope this doesn't end up like Sun Plaza. Cinema low sales, then abandoned. And whole mall looks like crap now.
LOL :D :D :D

Kenshinto80
29-08-12, 17:11
LOL :D :D :D
I used to work in Woodlands n went Sun Plaza for lunch n play. Ok Ar. Quite nice place. Are you guys talking abt Sunshine Plaza or Sun Plaza?

Kenshinto80
04-09-12, 21:24
Found a very cool video on how this project will look like once completed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF4F0b4SHf8&sns=em

azeoprop
04-09-12, 21:59
Will get bitten by the butterflies at the entrance plaza or not? :p

Did I see piranhas jumping out of the lap pool? :scared-3:

Kenshinto80
04-09-12, 22:01
Will get bitten by the butterflies at the entrance plaza or not? :p

Did I see piranhas jumping out of the lap pool? :scared-3:
Whahaha....

Stingray
02-10-12, 20:17
Hi H2O owners,

H2O Residences
Sengkang West Avenue/
Fernvale Link
Condo
99 years from 10 May 2010
10.1(this is the percentage of completion from 30th Sept)
Q1 2015 (estimate of TOP)

Below is the website for owners to check the TOP progress every half yearly.
http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml

4wheels
13-11-12, 19:53
Hi H2O owners,

H2O Residences
Sengkang West Avenue/
Fernvale Link
Condo
10.1(this is the percentage of completion from 30th Sept)
Q1 2015 (estimate of TOP)

Below is the website for owners to check the TOP progress every half yearly.
http://www.cdl.com.sg/app/cdl/customers/homebuyer_services/top_progress.xml

CDL is really dragging their feet to complete it.

I read that the main-con suppose to complete by Aug 2014.

4wheels
13-11-12, 20:05
i was reading through this thread and actually find that stack 21 and 25 are the best stacks. The 2 stacks face the puggol river and does not have west sun.

Reading further and found out that there is a semi-expressway on the far end (east side) of Punggol River, look like these 2 stacks going to be noisy. I believe those buyers for these 2 stacks probably were unaware of the semi-expressway.

Kenshinto80
14-11-12, 21:55
i was reading through this thread and actually find that stack 21 and 25 are the best stacks. The 2 stacks face the puggol river and does not have west sun.

Reading further and found out that there is a semi-expressway on the far end (east side) of Punggol River, look like these 2 stacks going to be noisy. I believe those buyers for these 2 stacks probably were unaware of the semi-expressway.

What will the Semi-expressway look like? I have never seen one before....so intrigued by how it is being designed n built. The piece of land where the viaduct to be built is marked for residential.

4wheels
15-11-12, 09:10
What will the Semi-expressway look like? I have never seen one before....so intrigued by how it is being designed n built. The piece of land where the viaduct to be built is marked for residential.

click here (http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Sengkang%20West%20Way%20-%20Location%20Plan/$file/location+plan_Sengkang+E9.pdf) for the pdf file. You shall see the semi-expressway.

Kenshinto80
15-11-12, 21:38
click here (http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p.nsf/ImageView/Sengkang%20West%20Way%20-%20Location%20Plan/$file/location+plan_Sengkang+E9.pdf) for the pdf file. You shall see the semi-expressway.
Haha, Matey, I mean the real one....physical....not the picture one.

4wheels
16-11-12, 10:43
Haha, Matey, I mean the real one....physical....not the picture one.

oops!

Just a normal road.

Look at the youtube video you posted. At about 0:08, the background there is the semi-expressway!

Kenshinto80
23-12-12, 14:37
Photo shots progress of H2O:
http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/h2o-residences.html?m=1

Seletar Mall:
http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/the-seletar-mall.html?m=1

Reuben
30-12-12, 07:03
I remember I went to visit this condo when it was launched two years ago. Why the progress is so slow?

Kenshinto80
31-12-12, 18:07
I remember I went to visit this condo when it was launched two years ago. Why the progress is so slow?
The real work as I understood only started recently. Foundation work finally completed. Rest of building and stacking upwards will be fast. The main contractor supposed to deliver by 3rd quarter of 2014. Looking at Esparina, the construction once started took just a year for all the stacks + MSCP to be constructed.

windrawlose
06-01-13, 07:00
Hi H2O Owners, the developer has just requested for the payment of foundation work. :)

Kenshinto80
06-01-13, 21:26
Hi H2O Owners, the developer has just requested for the payment of foundation work. :)
This is awesome.

Also saw that another 2 plots of condo land besides H2O will be launched for sales under the confirmed list for 1st half of the year. Add in the EC plot won by CDL means 4 condo next to one another. Plus Topiary EC will be 5 condo in Seng Kang West.

Dark Knight
14-02-13, 17:15
Can tell that there are alot agents in this forum talking among themselves:tongue3:

Very surprise to see there are pple still willing parting their $$ (>9xxpsf) for a ulu project like this in this time, whereby potential price-hurting measures from govt and interest rate hike are possible at any time. Wish you luck to the buyers or maybe phantom buyers, could be......:hell-hath-no-fury: .

Almost 2 years since this H2O launched, at that time, got people like Kale says this project Ulu on 6th March 2011... Wau lau eh....

Dark Knight
14-02-13, 17:35
Hi Wild Falcon, what I am talking about does not involve the quantum as a primary factor....think you are mistaken. For example, around 3 years ago, Kovan area property going around 800psf..for 110sqm above. Then all the self professed Gurus come in to whack and say North East area not worth this kind of price...quote traffic jam, planters and bay windows wastage of space etc etc. Then 3 months later, the Global Financial Crisis (GFC) came and the property market prices dropped sharply. Eg: You can get Kovan Residences for 650-750psf. Guocoland dumped the remaining unsold The Quartz next to Buangkok MRT unit for 600over psf etc.

My point is even if one have bought at before the GFC pricing.....you would still be looking at a 6 digit profit. (Not to mention stamp duties exemption for certain projects). The current resales prices of such areas by the way is not 800psf....it hovers more of around 900psf to 1100psf.

Holding power is the key while waiting for an area to be developed or the property cycle sentiment to revive even during economic crisis. I would say forumer like Clover are the more savvy investor who look at long term. We can all argue till the cows come home on how ulu is Seng Kang right now.

I already said before, wait for an area to be developed. The price will go up. But all the self professed Guru keep shooting down North East area properties. Now got the Seletar Mall development being announced....the industrial area nearby also going to be up. Population going to touch 6.5Mil for future. I say that right now, H2O is reasonably priced.

Also, to point out something interesting ,look at Greenwich and Seletar Residences....1200psf for the posh neighborhood one needs to pay. That is 300psf higher than this project. Then look at the URA website, the sales went up this past few months after a lull period. CDL has not raised the price yet....there are still good buys at less than 900psf albeit facing school and future condo development.

kane
14-02-13, 23:49
are there still units facing the boardwalk and sungei available?

Reuben
15-02-13, 16:27
Any idea why their construction progress is so slow?

Kenshinto80
16-02-13, 19:42
I thought the actual TOP per their brochure is 31 December 2015 but the targeted completion is 1st Quarter 2015? Why do you think it is slow?

Please see what Zai has posted for Sengkang West projects.http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/h2o-residences.html

FREDDIE
17-02-13, 10:03

Yes, this project progress is very very slow...

I still remember my agent invited me to see this project few months after its launched. I didn't take up as i find location is very deep in. About three to four months later a new project launched, ie. Terrasse, same agent invited me again and I bought a two plus one bedroom unit. Terrasse is ready to move in now but this project still like under foundation state.

Any problem behind this project? :scared-2:

NO_7
17-02-13, 10:20

I still remember my agent invited me to see this project few months after its launched. I didn't take up as i find location is very deep in. About three to four months later a new project launched, ie. Terrasse, same agent invited me again and I bought a two plus one bedroom unit. Terrasse is ready to move in now but this project still like under foundation state.

Terrasse had TOP?
http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid/84/aff/304/aft/184369/afv/topic/afpg/16/Default.aspx

Kenshinto80
17-02-13, 11:39

Hi Freddie, Terrasse's landscaping awesome! Congrats on your purchase.

chiaberry
17-02-13, 12:32
are there still units facing the boardwalk and sungei available?

Long ago sold out. Quite soon after launched.

kane
17-02-13, 12:37
I see. I think those were the only decent stacks in the whole development.

newbie11
22-02-13, 10:19
Extra 7% disc now

phantom_opera
22-02-13, 13:03
Extra 7% disc now

that means back to launch prices?? but with ABSD @ 7% ... only squaring off

imo QBAY is a better project if die die want to invest ..

rosnyus
22-02-13, 14:30
Showflat closed?

Eh
22-02-13, 17:05
Showflat closed?

Showflat don't have Liao. Last I know is you can go to The Palette to view the model.

Kenshinto80
22-02-13, 19:57
Extra 7% disc now
Yes, plus cash rebate! Prices coming down. 3 bedder only $860psf compare to original 950psf. $978k only for 1130sqft. H2O good buy now!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/13448223/for-sale-h2o-residences-special-discount-

4wheels
23-02-13, 15:29
Yes, plus cash rebate! Prices coming down. 3 bedder only $860psf compare to original 950psf. $978k only for 1130sqft. H2O good buy now!

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/13448223/for-sale-h2o-residences-special-discount-

Is there a cash rebate?

Kenshinto80
23-02-13, 22:37
Is there a cash rebate?
As per SLP, yes.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/new-homes-listing/h2o-residences-10867
Please call +6597663397 for more information.

jklm
14-03-13, 21:12
The main con Poh Lian went into jm, what happen if CDL unable to deliver on time? The progress is already quite slow. :confused:

bakasa2002
14-03-13, 22:00
The main con Poh Lian went into jm, what happen if CDL unable to deliver on time? The progress is already quite slow. :confused:

I think CDL have enough buffer for the TOP as it should be 2015 or later, they just have to identify another main con soon...

dtrax
14-03-13, 22:13
If they cannot deliver by end Dec 2015, then based on the SnP they most likely will need to compensate buyers (i.e at 10% p.a based on total amount paid) on a daily basis, still got more than 2.5yrs of buffer for them so should be pretty safe

Kanarazu
16-03-13, 09:41
If they cannot deliver by end Dec 2015, then based on the SnP they most likely will need to compensate buyers (i.e at 10% p.a based on total amount paid) on a daily basis, still got more than 2.5yrs of buffer for them so should be pretty safe

Poh Lian in the news today in ST. Looks like multiple projects affected.

cockie
19-03-13, 09:41

This Poh Lian saga is really going slow down the building process, CDL is already making very slow process in commencing the construction. This Poh Lian is making it worst, the tentative TOP is reflected in CDL website (1 Month ago) is last Q 2014.
Last couple of week when I re-visit the CDL Website, the TOP was push back to 1st Q 2015.
This Poh Lian Thingy happen at this time will only delay the TOP to much later date.

Since like we will have to wait for another 2 plus years prior to the TOP.......Sigh..... :(

cockie
19-03-13, 09:57
Just went to CDL website, the TOP have been delay from 1st Q 2015 to 2nd Q 2015....................:doh:

H2O Residences

Sengkang West Avenue/
Fernvale Link

Condo

Q2 2015***

azeoprop
19-03-13, 10:55

No wonder Sophia residence launched in 09 till now still not top....:tsk-tsk:

http://news.asiaone.com/A1Business/News/Story/A1Story20130315-408900.html

cockie
19-03-13, 11:01

If I am not wrong, the Developer will be given a 5 years timeline by the Government to completed basic building construction from the date the land is purchase.

For H20 the land purchase is "stamp"as the 10 May 2010, therefore CDL must completed the basic building construction by 09 May 2015.

Therefore, the TOP cannot be later than 2Q 2015 which is the maximum timeline that CDL must deliver.

cockie
19-03-13, 11:05
No wonder Sophia residence launched in 09 till now still not top....:tsk-tsk:

http://news.asiaone.com/A1Business/News/Story/A1Story20130315-408900.html

"Among them are H2O Residence being developed by City Developments (CDL), GuocoLand projects Sophia Residence and Goodwood Residence, and two Housing Board Build-to-Order (BTO) projects in Bukit Panjang.

A CDL spokesman said on Tuesday: "CDL is unlikely to be adversely affected... We are taking prompt action and are already finalising the appointment of one of the reputable contractors, which will be able to take over and complete the construction of H2O Residences should the need arise."

cockie
20-03-13, 09:52
We write an email to CDL for update on the situation on the 17th March, CDL reply us asking our unit number and mention that he Property Manager by the name of Alice Chew will follow up on the status with us.

But so far, there is no respond from Alice Chew as yet.........

Stingray
20-03-13, 13:21
We write an email to CDL for update on the situation on the 17th March, CDL reply us asking our unit number and mention that he Property Manager by the name of Alice Chew will follow up on the status with us.

But so far, there is no respond from Alice Chew as yet.........

Good! Keep us informed. I was thinking of writing to CDL about this matter too. Thanks so much!

windrawlose
20-03-13, 22:51
I'm also thinking of writing to CDL to request for an update and to express the seriousness of the matter. Buyers should be receiving first hand news from the developer, not from the media.

cockie
21-03-13, 10:10
Good! Keep us informed. I was thinking of writing to CDL about this matter too. Thanks so much!

Sure thing, i will update accordingly once I received any reply from Alice Chew.
Till date, I have yet to received any reply from CDL.

Anyone know, the construction at the H2O work site "have been stop"?

vf47
21-03-13, 16:02
sigh* just bought too.. i hope it's not a big problem..

Stingray
21-03-13, 20:45
sigh* just bought too.. i hope it's not a big problem..

Don't be sian. I believe that something is good about the project therefore you would buy it. It might delay a bit but so long as the project can finished on time then it is alright else we might asked for compensation.

I too hope that the project finish faster as I look forward to it but since this happened, it can't be help. Look at the bright side.

ascend88
21-03-13, 20:52
At least u know its CDL .... Imagine its some other new developer ... More scare

Kenshinto80
21-03-13, 21:46
Sure thing, i will update accordingly once I received any reply from Alice Chew.
Till date, I have yet to received any reply from CDL.

Anyone know, the construction at the H2O work site "have been stop"?

Think it stopped...based on Zai@Sengkang.
http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/h2o-residences.html

vf47
22-03-13, 21:28
Don't be sian. I believe that something is good about the project therefore you would buy it. It might delay a bit but so long as the project can finished on time then it is alright else we might asked for compensation.

I too hope that the project finish faster as I look forward to it but since this happened, it can't be help. Look at the bright side.

trying to be optimistic too.. took some pics 2 weeks back and went back again to check it out.. looks the same.. whereas Riversound is already at the 4~5th storey.. :simmering:

Poh Lian banner still out...

DC33_2008
22-03-13, 23:10
Main contractor cash flow is in the red. :eek:
trying to be optimistic too.. took some pics 2 weeks back and went back again to check it out.. looks the same.. whereas Riversound is already at the 4~5th storey.. :simmering:

kane
22-03-13, 23:50

no one is paid to take the banner down perhaps...

cooz
26-03-13, 02:29
Guys, I have written to cdl too. No reply yet. Maybe we should all write to cdl for an ans.

cockie
26-03-13, 11:36
Hi H2O owners, The Property Manager for H2O in CDL reply to my email esquires.
In the email, she mention that the TOP of DEC 2015 still valid, so i reckon that the official TOP for H2O will be DEC 2015.

Which mean owners will need to wait for another 2 Years & 9 months prior you can move in to your new home. :sleep:

cooz
26-03-13, 12:00
Bad news for me. That mean that I have to spend more on rentals. Purchase this property cause this was with the the earlier date of top 1q 2015 n fit my requirement. And now this.

bakasa2002
26-03-13, 12:38
Bad news for me. That mean that I have to spend more on rentals. Purchase this property cause this was with the the earlier date of top 1q 2015 n fit my requirement. And now this.

I think the developer is protected with the legal top date. If it is beyond that, owners will be compensated. Was the legal TOP for this Dec, 2015?

cooz
26-03-13, 13:58
I think the developer is protected with the legal top date. If it is beyond that, owners will be compensated. Was the legal TOP for this Dec, 2015?sad to say. I think so.

cooz
26-03-13, 17:17
Guys, should we start a new thread for geniune H2Q buyers. From there, we could share any news we have on this project. Just a thought.

Nutty family
27-03-13, 06:55
Hihi Cooz, did u oso bought a unit in H2O? We r quite disappointed w e delay brought by poh lian. :doh:

cooz
27-03-13, 09:06
Hihi Cooz, did u oso bought a unit in H2O? We r quite disappointed w e delay brought by poh lian. :doh:
Yes. I did. Cause I sold my place n this project is by cdl with the target of top on 1st q 2015. It suit my requirement and also it has a seletar mall within walking distance. Now I have to spend more in rentals.

vf47
27-03-13, 14:31

Hi cooz, can i know who told you the TOP is q1 2015?

unfortunately i have the same criteria as yours while hunting.. :simmering:

cooz
27-03-13, 14:37
Hi cooz, can i know who told you the TOP is q1 2015?

unfortunately i have the same criteria as yours while hunting.. :simmering:

Hi vf47,

From the agent and also from CDL website. However, it has since moved to 2q 2015.

BTW. just got a reply from CDL....

Quote " Thank you for your email and we apologise for the late reply. We have escalated your concerns to the revelant dept and we will revert to you the soonest possible" Unquote.

By their customer service officer : Lee Hwee Leng.

Will keep everyone posted once they revert again.

vf47
27-03-13, 16:52
thanks cooz! we are building a small mailing group now for all the updates.. do join us..

cockie
27-03-13, 17:12
I think the developer is protected with the legal top date. If it is beyond that, owners will be compensated. Was the legal TOP for this Dec, 2015?

Base on the reply from CDL Property Manager for H2O (Ms. Alice Chew), is stated that the official TOP is Dec 2015.

The update on CDL website on H2O TOP is 2nd Q 2015.

Nutty family
27-03-13, 17:46
Hi all future neighbors, we r also victimized by e delay. Agent told us tat e earlier buyers received cdl letter telling them tat top will take place at last quarter of 2014. My girl will b in p1 in 2015 so now we really dun know how to arrange on this portion. Jialat liao....:rolleyes:

vf47
27-03-13, 17:47
Base on the reply from CDL Property Manager for H2O (Ms. Alice Chew), is stated that the official TOP is Dec 2015.

The update on CDL website on H2O TOP is 2nd Q 2015.

their buffer means rental cost to us!! :simmering:

Nutty family
27-03-13, 17:49
thanks cooz! we are building a small mailing group now for all the updates.. do join us..
Hi vf47, can i request to b added to e mailing list? Thanks in advance. :ashamed1:

Nutty family
27-03-13, 17:53
their buffer means rental cost to us!! :simmering:

This also means tat ive to either put my girl in current place sch temporary n uproot her or to frent a place nearby h2o. Either way is no good for us.

Rental is sky high too... really squeezed w no choice.:2cents:

vf47
27-03-13, 17:53
Hi vf47, can i request to b added to e mailing list? Thanks in advance. :ashamed1:

hi bro, please PM your email address. cheers!

Nutty family
27-03-13, 18:53
hi bro, please PM your email address. cheers!

Bro, just pm u. :D

cooz
27-03-13, 18:54
It look like we kena played out. Rentals is going to drain our $$$. Meaning less $$$ for reno. Sigh.

cooz
27-03-13, 19:03
Glad to know so mamy future owners if h2o. :)

Eh
27-03-13, 19:06
Ehere do you guys stay previoisly? I assume Sengkang or Punggol?

vf47
27-03-13, 22:05
Bro, just pm u. :D

bro included you in the email list!! :D

Nutty family
02-04-13, 09:45

Hihi... any more H2O buyers whom like to join our growing fb closed group discussion?

chercher
03-04-13, 00:24
Hihi... any more H2O buyers whom like to join our growing fb closed group discussion?
Could I be included in this group as well? I got even more angry and cheated by CDL because I was in talks with them over some renovation issues few months back where it is very obvious that they are aware of POH LIAN financial status back then. Yet CDL still assure us and made us pay additional payment for add-on renovations directly to POH LIAN few months then.

This is totally disgusting of a reputable developer to mislead buyers to the trap knowing something is amiss.

They are a disgrace to the group of well-known developers. I think Alice Chew was the lady who claimed to be admin for CDL. How could she be the property manager in her title written to us few months back. She was the admin who arranged us to discuss with Poh Lian and assure us everything should be completed by 2014 together with the agent, Michael Francis who co-broke with their appointed agency.

All the empty promises then now went all silence telling us by contact they have the right to delay project without compensation at all. Shame on this developer.

Nutty family
03-04-13, 07:50
Could I be included in this group as well? I got even more angry and cheated by CDL because I was in talks with them over some renovation issues few months back where it is very obvious that they are aware of POH LIAN financial status back then. Yet CDL still assure us and made us pay additional payment for add-on renovations directly to POH LIAN few months then.

This is totally disgusting of a reputable developer to mislead buyers to the trap knowing something is amiss.

They are a disgrace to the group of well-known developers. I think Alice Chew was the lady who claimed to be admin for CDL. How could she be the property manager in her title written to us few months back. She was the admin who arranged us to discuss with Poh Lian and assure us everything should be completed by 2014 together with the agent, Michael Francis who co-broke with their appointed agency.

All the empty promises then now went all silence telling us by contact they have the right to delay project without compensation at all. Shame on this developer.

Hihi Chercher,sure sure. Welcome to e family. Would u b able to pm me yr email address n I'll put request ya.

ascend88
03-04-13, 15:55
heard CDL already awarded woh hup to continue with the project...

Woh Hup is good...

Kenshinto80
04-04-13, 05:38

Sorry to hear that. Have you written to CDL to complain and ask them to bear the cost of additional renovation?

chercher
04-04-13, 22:47
Sorry to hear that. Have you written to CDL to complain and ask them to bear the cost of additional renovation?
I did email to Alice but till now no reply from them. A reputable developer will own up and not avoid responsibility. What a disgrace!

chercher
04-04-13, 22:51
Hihi Chercher,sure sure. Welcome to e family. Would u b able to pm me yr email address n I'll put request ya.

I have PM you my email. thank you!

avedahorn
09-04-13, 01:07
Anyone has any idea whether Woh Hup has started any work on site?

checked zai@sengkang on 7th April and it seemed not

:beats-me-man:

Nutty family
09-04-13, 08:10
Anyone has any idea whether Woh Hup has started any work on site?

checked zai@sengkang on 7th April and it seemed not

:beats-me-man:

Hihi Avedahorn, r u also an owner of h2o?

avedahorn
09-04-13, 11:22
Hihi Avedahorn, r u also an owner of h2o?
Hello Nutty family, Yes i am.. glad to see many h2o owners in this forum!

Bryang527
10-04-13, 13:35
Bro, pls include me in the email list as well.
I'm oso a H2O owner. Thanx!

KangZ
10-04-13, 16:42
I also have a unit at H2O. Frankly all this is somewhat disappointing but oh well, crap happens.. Nice to know there are other fellow owners out there in this forum :cheers4:

StrawberryMilk
10-04-13, 22:39
Hi guys..do include me in the email list as well. Nice to know so many h2o owners here..:) I really really pray that Woh Hup will hurry complete the construction....err..have they started construction already?

Nutty family
11-04-13, 09:42
I also have a unit at H2O. Frankly all this is somewhat disappointing but oh well, crap happens.. Nice to know there are other fellow owners out there in this forum :cheers4:
Hihi Kangz n strawberry milk, Welcome to our community. Can u pm hamys or me w yr email address to b added to our fb closed group. Hope to c u soon ya. :D

KangZ
11-04-13, 11:37
:)
Hihi Kangz n strawberry milk, Welcome to our community. Can u pm hamys or me w yr email address to b added to our fb closed group. Hope to c u soon ya. :D

just dropped you a PM:)

StrawberryMilk
11-04-13, 12:07
me too just pm u my email add...thanks!

EagleY
12-04-13, 01:12
Hi nutty family, can also add me to the group? Hv pm you. Thanks.

Nutty family
30-04-13, 11:58
https://www.facebook.com/groups/anything.h2o/members/?refid=17

Hihi H2O Owners, do join our many interesting discussion at e above fb. Cya... :)

Kenshinto80
16-06-13, 06:20
All H2O owners rewarded for their first mover investment into Seng Kang West. Next 2 plots of land all going to launch at over 1000psf. Far East, Frasers and Sekisui House probably launching their project at $1200psf....amazing.

http://www.stproperty.sg/articles-property/singapore-property-news/sengkang-condo-site-draws-top-bid-of-257m/a/123145

lyn99
02-07-13, 20:22

Hihi H2O Owners, do join our many interesting discussion at e above fb. Cya... :)

Hi Nutty Family, hv sent u a msg can u add me to the FB? Thanks!

Kenshinto80
10-11-13, 13:43
Recap: CDL won the H2O plot at $365psf ppr. Breakeven around $700psf to $750psf. Average selling price of this project approximately $920psf.

UOL won neighboring plot at $488psf ppr.Breakeven around $900psf per experts.

Far East, Frasers & Sekisui won another neighboring plot with wide reservoir fronting view at $533psf ppr. Breakeven around $950psf to $1000psf per experts.

A lot of people speculating that these new plots to be launched will follow the same reduced pricing per Sky Vue and Alex Residences which are lower than the previous launched project in their respective vicinity. Chances of upside is high as H2O was launched before the announcement of Seletar Mall. Hence taking that into account, chances of price drop will be unlikely.

yesnomaybe
04-12-13, 23:16
Last 13 units. Call Raymond 91087536 for details.

hanafi_d2000
19-12-13, 22:06
Hi guys..do include me in the email list as well. Nice to know so many h2o owners here..:) I really really pray that Woh Hup will hurry complete the construction....err..have they started construction already?

Did it affect all the owners? How much was the top up?

ocean68a
23-12-13, 10:43
http://s887.photobucket.com/user/ocean68a/media/20131221_084527_zps584dc0c1.jpg.html?filters[user]=138664892&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

yesnomaybe
12-01-14, 14:04
☆☆☆☆☆Last 12 units !☆☆☆☆☆

☆Near Seletar Aerospace Park (potential tenants)

☆Completion estimated end 2015

☆Upcoming Seletar Mall ( with Shaw cineplex ) will be ready end 2014

#19-11 1,130 sq ft $1,158,000
#21-11 1,130 sq ft $1,176,000
#02-12 1,130 sq ft $1,047,000
#03-12 1,130 sq ft $1,053,000
#16-12 1,130 sq ft $1,139,000
#17-12 1,130 sq ft $1,145,000
#19-12 1,130 sq ft $1,157,000
#20-12 1,130 sq ft $1,163,000
#21-12 1,130 sq ft $1,171,000
#22-12 1,130 sq ft $1,177,000
#19-17 1,076 sq ft $1,128,000
#21-22 1,195 sq ft $1,245,000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimuQzRYSV0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
Mobile : + 65 91087536

Reuben
13-01-14, 14:29

☆Completion estimated end 2015

☆Upcoming Seletar Mall ( with Shaw cineplex ) will be ready end 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uimuQzRYSV0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

Just curious. Stack 11 is pool facing. Why buyers?:confused:

Edmund J Jiawei
14-01-14, 14:34

Hi bro, I'm new here and oso an owner of a unit of H2O, how can i join in the fb community? Thks.

LiveYoung
14-01-14, 17:38

Quantum. :D with that price tag, you have many alternatives in both new launch and resale.

Kenshinto80
14-01-14, 19:21
Quantum. :D with that price tag, you have many alternatives in both new launch and resale.

Well said LiveYoung! Can try Greenwich and Seletar Park Residences....so much cheaper. :p

Reuben
15-01-14, 08:11
Well said LiveYoung! Can try Greenwich and Seletar Park Residences....so much cheaper. :p

Huh? How can greewich and seletar park be cheaper?

Eh
15-01-14, 09:47
Huh? How can greewich and seletar park be cheaper?

You think he meant it seriously? He is just being sarcastic :)

4wheels
15-01-14, 12:53

For pool facing units, I do not think buyers want to get so high units. Anyway, the site plan indicated that stack 11 and the stack facing it is rather near to each other.

4wheels
18-01-14, 07:41
Saw the rivertrees residences site plan, the tennis court is right in front of stack 12 of H2O. Buyers need to take note.

Stingray
18-01-14, 10:01
Hi new H2O owners,

I believe some still may not know that there is a FB for H2O owners. It is created for exclusively genuine H2O owners only. We are trying to contact some of the owners but due to the privacy setting on FB, we could not get back to them.

For those interested to join this H2O owners community FB, please do note the privacy setting on your FB so that we can contact you. Thank you very much! Hope to see more owners joining the FB group.

yesnomaybe
27-01-14, 12:35
H2O Residences

☆Near Seletar Aerospace Park (potential pool of tenants)

☆TOP estimated in Dec 2015

☆Upcoming Seletar Mall (with Shaw cineplex) will be ready Dec 2014

Attached picture shows site next to H2O Residences has been changed from school to reserved site under draft master plan 2013.

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

Kenshinto80
08-02-14, 02:34
H2O Residences

☆Upcoming Seletar Mall (with Shaw cineplex) will be ready Dec 2014

With the launch of Riverbank and Rivertrees, discerning buyers will snap up the remaining units.

yesnomaybe
11-02-14, 22:01
☆☆☆☆☆Last 10 units !☆☆☆☆☆

☆Near Seletar Aerospace Park (potential pool of tenants)

☆TOP expected in Dec 2015

☆Upcoming Seletar Mall (with 8 screens Shaw cineplex) will be ready Dec 2014

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

princess_morbucks
13-02-14, 21:06
http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/p/h2o-residences.html

Came across the above website where there are updated pictures of the construction.

Edmund J Jiawei
15-02-14, 08:23
Hi all,

anyone rec'd letter regarding 2nd 10% pymt?

yesnomaybe
15-02-14, 21:44
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/346_orig.jpg

Last 10 units !

Raymond

Reuben
17-02-14, 21:26
H20 has to suffered a few years of noise due to construction of the 3 development? :beats-me-man:

yesnomaybe
17-02-14, 21:41
H20 has to suffered a few years of noise due to construction of the 3 development? :beats-me-man:

By the time H20 Residences has TOP, foundation piling would have been done at Lush Acres, Rivertrees and Riverbank.

Reuben
17-02-14, 21:53
By the time H20 Residences has TOP, foundation piling would have been done at Lush Acres, Rivertrees and Riverbank.

Hi but there will still be noise and dust from these three construction right? And not forgetting the mini expressway to be built as well?

yesnomaybe
18-02-14, 00:16
Hi but there will still be noise and dust from these three construction right? And not forgetting the mini expressway to be built as well?

Which part of Singapore doesn't have some construction going on ?

Was walking past the Warren a few weeks ago...the residents there seemed unbothered even with the mrt train zipping past their condo.

Some noise and dust during the latter stages of construction not as bad as during the piling stage. Don't think the semi expressway is confirmed yet.

cockie
06-03-14, 11:05
Hi all,

anyone rec'd letter regarding 2nd 10% pymt?

I have not received any letter regarding 2nd 10% payment but received 2nd year term interest rate increase from OCBC..............

cockie
06-03-14, 11:10

Was walking past the Warren a few weeks ago...the residents there seemed unbothered even with the mrt train zipping past their condo.

Some noise and dust during the latter stages of construction not as bad as during the piling stage. Don't think the semi expressway is confirmed yet.

True.... In SG now, every corners in almost every streets is having construction.
SG is always building after building after building.... :doh:

Kenshinto80
08-03-14, 04:58

Hi Mate, left how many units unsold? With the launch of Riverbank and Rivertree, thought discerning buyers will snap up the remaining? Last chance to grab a bigger size 3 bedder apartments in this area....nowadays size of apartments being butchered by developers.

yesnomaybe
09-03-14, 22:18
Hi Mate, left how many units unsold? With the launch of Riverbank and Rivertree, thought discerning buyers will snap up the remaining? Last chance to grab a bigger size 3 bedder apartments in this area....nowadays size of apartments being butchered by developers.

Last 10 units !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

yesnomaybe
22-03-14, 22:07
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/910_orig.jpg
Last 10 units !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

chenhow
02-04-14, 01:48
Need some advise here. I'm getting married by May and I need to get a house asap. The longer i wait, the more i need to pay for my rent.

Am considering between Qbay and H2O.

There are pros and cons for these 2 condos.

H2O:
Pros
- TOP in Q2 2015
- Cheaper per sqft
- Reputable developer (CDL)
- Nearby many eateries and amenities

Cons
- Not near to MRT (only LRT)
- Choice units most likely already been taken

Q Bay:
Pros
- Nice design
- Pool view unit still got 1 or 2 left
- Like the Villa idea
- Near future downtown mrt
- Feeder bus service provided for the next 2 years

Cons
- TOP in Q2 2016
- Nearby not much eateries

Can share your thought which 1 you think i should go for.

Kenshinto80
02-04-14, 03:28
Need some advise here. I'm getting married by May and I need to get a house asap. The longer i wait, the more i need to pay for my rent.

H2O:
Pros
- TOP in Q2 2015
- Cheaper per sqft

Cons

Q Bay:
Pros
- Nice design
- Like the Villa idea

Cons
- TOP in Q2 2016

If you want to move into your own home fast, then choose H2O lor. It is 5 mins walk to upcoming shopping mall with cinema and LRT at doorstep.

For Qbay, the best view I thought is the quarry view? This area will have amenities build up soon hence lots of potential for capital appreciation.

Another more important factor I thought would be parental support if you all plan to have kids eventually....so choose the one nearer to their home.

LiveYoung
02-04-14, 09:42

H2O:
Pros
- TOP in Q2 2015
- Cheaper per sqft

Cons

Q Bay:
Pros
- Nice design
- Like the Villa idea

Cons
- TOP in Q2 2016

I recalled someone in the Qbay thread did a trial of brisk walk from the supposed future DT mrt to QBay. It took him 10 mins. I'd rather stay next to LRT rather than walk 10-15 mins to mrt.

DuaNehNehChioBu
02-04-14, 10:41
I recalled someone in the Qbay thread did a trial of brisk walk from the supposed future DT mrt to QBay. It took him 10 mins. I'd rather stay next to LRT rather than walk 10-15 mins to mrt.

Go for h2o. Cinema/ Lrt / Coffeeshop /foodcourt

Of course
Not as good as sengkang compasspoint area

Qbay nearby got SANDS Storage...FREE DUST DAILY...:banghead:

Or

DON'T go for both condo. You know what, sometimes it is better to remain or stay at HDB. Don't rush. Be patience.

hyenergix
02-04-14, 10:56
H2O is better, but it has a lesser lease now.

alfanutz
02-04-14, 13:15
H2O for the win !

Actually based on your requirements of needing a place ASAP, H2O has to be the choice rather than Q Bay.

I like H2O location as well. It is located in a newer precinct of Sengkang and that area is "exclusive" as it is all condos. The Seletar mall is nearby and there's supposed to be sheltered walkway from H2O to the LRT station.

chenhow
02-04-14, 23:22
H2O for the win !

Actually based on your requirements of needing a place ASAP, H2O has to be the choice rather than Q Bay.

I like H2O location as well. It is located in a newer precinct of Sengkang and that area is "exclusive" as it is all condos. The Seletar mall is nearby and there's supposed to be sheltered walkway from H2O to the LRT station.

How about the air quality there. My friend told me North East area is near to Johor, so you will smell those polluted air from factory. But i'm not sure how true is it.

And this afternoon i called the sales hotline, 3 bedrooms 1,130 only left low and high floor..

if i take 3rd floor at stack 12, not sure whether will block by the fitness center and noise level not sure is it acceptable.

yesnomaybe
03-04-14, 10:50
How about the air quality there. My friend told me North East area is near to Johor, so you will smell those polluted air from factory. But i'm not sure how true is it.

And this afternoon i called the sales hotline, 3 bedrooms 1,130 only left low and high floor..

if i take 3rd floor at stack 12, not sure whether will block by the fitness center and noise level not sure is it acceptable.

Air quality at Fernvale is good...park connector from H2O Residences goes to Sengkang riverside park

By trusted developer City Developments Limited

☆☆☆☆☆Last 10 units !☆☆☆☆☆

☆TOP expected in Dec 2015

☆Upcoming Seletar Mall (with Shaw cineplex) will be ready in Dec 2014

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

yesnomaybe
22-04-14, 22:57
Last 8 units !!!

#22-11 1,130 sq ft $1,176,000

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

yesnomaybe
24-04-14, 16:37
Last 7 units !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

yesnomaybe
11-05-14, 23:56
Last 4 units !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia
CEA Reg. No : R011760B

Kenshinto80
12-05-14, 21:30
Last 4 units !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

Wow! Left 4 only. Must be buyers visiting Rivertrees and Riverbank decided to buy this instead....faster TOP date.

avedahorn
15-05-14, 23:28
What is the estimated T.O.P of H2O Residences judging from the industrial standards and track records of CDL and Woh Hup?
From sengkangzai.blogspot can see that most levels blocks are reaching 20th floor, and in the midst of finishing the foundation works of the facilities. Bin centre is almost done and the function room has been erected as well.

:rolleyes:

yesnomaybe
15-05-14, 23:48
Estimated Dec 2015

Kenshinto80
16-05-14, 04:28
What is the estimated T.O.P of H2O Residences judging from the industrial standards and track records of CDL and Woh Hup?
From sengkangzai.blogspot can see that most levels blocks are reaching 20th floor, and in the midst of finishing the foundation works of the facilities. Bin centre is almost done and the function room has been erected as well.

:rolleyes:

Based on CDL's website, Q2 2015. Lush Arces will be in Q4 2016.
Based on your website, I reckon full completion of construction by Dec'14. The TOP inspection probably another 3 to 6mths.

yesnomaybe
16-05-14, 11:20
Based on CDL's website, Q2 2015. Lush Arces will be in Q4 2016.
Based on your website, I reckon full completion of construction by Dec'14. The TOP inspection probably another 3 to 6mths.

Estimated Dec 2015 but will probably be in Q2 2015

yesnomaybe
17-05-14, 20:27
Last 2 units !

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

yesnomaybe
24-05-14, 22:06
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/9612452_orig.jpg
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/8861026_orig.jpeg
http://h2ocondominium.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/H2O-2-Residences-Type-D2-ePT-1-267x300.jpg
http://www.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/9767111_orig.jpeg
http://www.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/8451154_orig.jpg
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/8847863_orig.jpg

Last 2 units !

#17-12 1,130 sq ft $ 1,145,000

#19-17 1,076 sq ft $ 1,128,000

TOP expected in mid 2015

Enquiries
Raymond Loke
SLP Scotia

yesnomaybe
04-06-14, 23:46
http://www.new-singapore-property.com/uploads/1/4/6/5/14656248/4915321_orig.jpeg

kysren
05-06-14, 20:46
Anybody received notice that CDL collected 2nd 10% progressive payment?

Kenshinto80
06-10-14, 19:30
Looks like TOP soon early next year:

From Zai@Sengkang: http://sengkangzai.blogspot.sg/search/label/H2O%20Residences

Seletar Mall opening soon in Nov'14...time to buy more SPH shares....

Yuki
06-11-14, 00:04
Looks like TOP very soon...

Ok have been sharing this defect checklist in other threads...might as well. Used for HDB for I reckoned can be used for condo as well?

http://diva79.blogspot.sg/2014/10/hdb-defect-checking-revisited.html

Noexit
30-12-14, 08:42
New columbarium is going to build at sengkang one street away from river tree condo , riverbank condo , h20 condo and lush Ec will this affected the prices of the condo there ?

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b482/Riviera38/imagejpg1_zps066f76bf.jpg

Kenshinto80
25-01-15, 05:25
Yes it will definitely affect the value of all the condo there. Their market value will appreciate and soar further due to the columbarium. There is now additional amenities that cater to even the afterlife.