PDA

View Full Version : Are there Commercial Property thread or guru here?

cheongster
08-12-10, 15:16
Hi,

Are there Commercial Property thread or guru here?
:cheers6:

kingkong1984
08-12-10, 15:18
Hi,

:cheers6:

You give yourself away liao. Fast and Furious.. from novice residential to commercial.. within days or weeks. You are no beginner. Better luck next time.

cheongster
08-12-10, 15:25
Precisely... am a novice...thats why got to preview the broad spectrum before zooming in.
Btw, with all due respect, since when is residential for beginners as compared to commercial investment?
HDB shophouse vs Twin Peak Condo?
Which one is beginner? :doh:
Anyway, i hide for what?
And anyway in this virtual forum, nobody ever knows the real identity of everyone.
Guess all of us will be shock, surprise or disappointed at each other's real identity leh?
Ok lar...like that i now sign off as Mr Andy Ong lor
Chey, what is there to hide....aiyo....:banghead:

Rayney Wong :cheers6:

You give yourself away liao. Fast and Furious.. from novice residential to commercial.. within days or weeks. You are no beginner. Better luck next time.

cheongster
08-12-10, 15:26
back to topic

Look forward to all sharing! Cheers :)

Cheongster

kingkong1984
08-12-10, 17:36
Ok, yes, experts are around. But not coming out to post.

kingkong1984
09-12-10, 14:40
Precisely... am a novice...thats why got to preview the broad spectrum before zooming in.
Btw, with all due respect, since when is residential for beginners as compared to commercial investment?
HDB shophouse vs Twin Peak Condo?
Which one is beginner? :doh:
Anyway, i hide for what?
And anyway in this virtual forum, nobody ever knows the real identity of everyone.
Guess all of us will be shock, surprise or disappointed at each other's real identity leh?
Ok lar...like that i now sign off as Mr Andy Ong lor
Chey, what is there to hide....aiyo....:banghead:

Rayney Wong :cheers6:

http://www.rayneywong.com/rw/

but this one really...??

http://forums.vr-zone.com/newsroom/307784-news-singapore-lawyer-rayney-wong-suspended-15-months-offering-kick-backs.html

Laywer and .... leh... respects to u.