PDA

View Full Version : Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

East Lover
02-05-11, 15:33
yesterday the SL guy said 2 teams are working in the project, they target to release key in Q3 2013!!!

Kengar
02-05-11, 17:10
yesterday the SL guy said 2 teams are working in the project, they target to release key in Q3 2013!!!

Sis u went again on Sunday to check out the tiles and showflat? Haha should tease the SL guy since 2 teams the time taken should be 50%.

Btw just noticed Desquire hit the #1000 and you the #1001 mark here. :D

desquire
02-05-11, 20:10
Keep the hopes and dreams alive. For 696 units, not so soon I think completion. Hehe. Well maybe the will rush for $$ and focus on other projects. :p

desquire
02-05-11, 20:15
Sis u went again on Sunday to check out the tiles and showflat? Haha should tease the SL guy since 2 teams the time taken should be 50%.

That's right bro. From 2011-2015 projected 4 yrs. So, 2013 is the time to shift. :D

Kengar
02-05-11, 20:59
That's right bro. From 2011-2015 projected 4 yrs. So, 2013 is the time to shift. :D

Since SL has an upcoming EC at Tampines Central, they should have a permanent team to base here in Tampines... "Cheaper, Better, Faster " :D :D :D

desquire
02-05-11, 21:09
Since SL has an upcoming EC at Tampines Central, they should have a permanent team to base here in Tampines... "Cheaper, Better, Faster " :D :D :D
Hahahha. I like. Later WV also become cheaper how? Hehe:eek:

Kengar
03-05-11, 10:33
Hahahha. I like. Later WV also become cheaper how? Hehe:eek:

Don't worry, as safety is No.1, and SL might introduced a "Co-team" to look out for the "Main-team". :D Together they will be "First World Developers".

desquire
03-05-11, 10:36
Don't worry, as safety is No.1, and SL might introduced a "Co-team" to look out for the "Main-team". :D Together they will be "First World Developers".

hahahahaha!! i nearly fell off my chair reading this... Good one bro!!!! Majulah Waterview !

joycewangwen
03-05-11, 12:01
below is mine. :tongue3: any other input?

1. change the wardrobe to sliding door type, for all bed rooms
2. build cupboard behind the mirror, open door, for the two toilets(master bedroom and common room)
3. remove the maid toilet and its wall, for the purpose to merge its space into the yard -- anyone feel this idea freaky? :spliff:
4. upgrade to marble floor from the default ceramic tile
5. leave space for oven

desquire
03-05-11, 12:08
below is mine. :tongue3: any other input?

1. change the wardrobe to sliding door type, for all bed rooms
- I agree!!
2. build cupboard behind the mirror, open door, for the two toilets(master bedroom and common room)
- I agree!!
3. remove the maid toilet and its wall, for the purpose to merge its space into the yard -- anyone feel this idea freaky? :spliff:
- Totally agree!!! Is this possible???
4. upgrade to marble floor from the default ceramic tile
- Personally prefer homogeneous. Hehe.
5. leave space for oven
- The wanting to bake but never bake. I pass this one. haha!

I like your ideas and have been thinking of removing the unnecessary toilet, maybe just a small washing basin and piping for the washing machine. :)

How much will we be charged with all these personal requests. What if the rest of the people also want this and that. Feasible? I don't know. Anyone familiar with such requests?;)

Denlim
03-05-11, 12:48
I am totally in favour of removing the maid's toilet if this is possible. A piping for the washing machine will be good enough for me.

I like your ideas and have been thinking of removing the unnecessary toilet, maybe just a small washing basin and piping for the washing machine. :)

How much will we be charged with all these personal requests. What if the rest of the people also want this and that. Feasible? I don't know. Anyone familiar with such requests?;)

Kengar
03-05-11, 12:50

Except for the modification to maid's room, we have raised the rest of the questions to Shirley and still waiting for her reply.

But my gut feel is that the developer would likely allow modifications for "adding" or "upgrading", and certain "exclusions" such as tile, cabinets. But modification by removing or non-constructing of the maid toilet's wall/yard is difficult if that wall comes in a pre-cast with the entire maid's toilet.

desquire
03-05-11, 13:00
Bro Kengar, I think so too. If each and every single one of us wants this and that, SL will get a big headache. hehe.:p

joycewangwen
03-05-11, 13:33
Except for the modification to maid's room, we have raised the rest of the questions to Shirley and still waiting for her reply.

But my gut feel is that the developer would likely allow modifications for "adding" or "upgrading", and certain "exclusions" such as tile, cabinets. But modification by removing or non-constructing of the maid toilet's wall/yard is difficult if that wall comes in a pre-cast with the entire maid's toilet.

have brought up this maid toilet issue to Shirley and waiting for her reply, will update you all once i get it. According to her, so far i am the only buyer made such a request.

Just wondering, if one day we want to sell this unit, will the potential buyer be put off by the lacking of the maid toilet?

desquire
03-05-11, 13:51
I don't even know such a thing like a 'maid's toilet' exist. I thought a toilet is meant for all to use??? :scared-4:

Kengar
03-05-11, 13:53
have brought up this maid toilet issue to Shirley and waiting for her reply, will update you all once i get it. According to her, so far i am the only buyer made such a request.

Just wondering, if one day we want to sell this unit, will the potential buyer be put off by the lacking of the maid toilet?

Shirley should create a list of allowable modifications and costs (aka menu) and send to every buyer.

My other gut feel is that there are probably more modifications that we can do which they typically allow, but they didnt say only. :spliff:

condolisa
03-05-11, 13:54
If I were buying, I would need the maid's toilet to put my mop and a pail to do light washing or rinse out heavily soiled items.

desquire
03-05-11, 14:01
If I were buying, I would need the maid's toilet to put my mop and a pail to do light washing or rinse out heavily soiled items.

Another good idea. Hehe.:p

Kengar
03-05-11, 14:37

I wanted to remove the sink and replace it with washing machine and dryer.. the toilet bowl to stay in case there are emergency calls of nature from 3 persons at home at the same time! :D

desquire
03-05-11, 14:41
I wanted to remove the sink and replace it with washing machine and dryer.. the toilet bowl to stay in case there are emergency calls of nature from 3 persons at home at the same time! :D

You people are really so funny. I am having a fantastic day laughing and enjoying myself at work. Comments from this forum as well as facebook for the coming Elections sure heats up my otherwise dull day.

hehe. :D :D :D :p :D :D :D hahahaha!

** What if another 8 of your guests during CNY had the same call for nature??? haha!

joycewangwen
03-05-11, 14:58
Shirley should create a list of allowable modifications and costs (aka menu) and send to every buyer.

My other gut feel is that there are probably more modifications that we can do which they typically allow, but they didnt say only. :spliff:

good...the first world developer do need to serve the first world condoresident...:D

East Lover
03-05-11, 18:17

sorry sorry long weekend... i mean Sat, not sunday lah:ashamed1:

haha finally 1001!

East Lover
03-05-11, 18:22

first, are you sure you will not hire maid forever?

if the potential buyers have maid, they will usually prefer to have a dedicated toilet for maid. my maid also prefers to have her own room own toilet :D :D

desquire
03-05-11, 18:57

if the potential buyers have maid, they will usually prefer to have a dedicated toilet for maid. my maid also prefers to have her own room own toilet :D :D
Boss I want to work for you can? I also prefer my own toilet, own room and own house. Hehe. Such a kind person. So nice if you. Thank you. :D

joycewangwen
03-05-11, 22:54

we don't mind sharing the common toilet with maid just like what we have always been doing.

But potential buyer may be particular about this

if not for the limited space, i would not come up with such a freaky idea :beats-me-man:

East Lover
04-05-11, 09:21
we don't mind sharing the common toilet with maid just like what we have always been doing.

But potential buyer may be particular about this

if not for the limited space, i would not come up with such a freaky idea :beats-me-man:
三思而后行吧;) ;) ;)

East Lover
04-05-11, 09:23
Boss I want to work for you can? I also prefer my own toilet, own room and own house. Hehe. Such a kind person. So nice if you. Thank you. :D
Ai yoh 请不起你!!!:D :D :D

By the way, my maid has been working with me for almost 10 year liao, must treat her good mah... :ashamed1:

desquire
04-05-11, 09:26
Ai yoh 请不起你!!!:D :D :D

By the way, my maid has been working with me for almost 10 year liao, must treat her good mah... :ashamed1:

You must be a good boss. I volunteer my service in the near future. Hehe. WV seems to be moving very well at the moment. Things are moving pretty fast at the site.

Hope in the next few months can see the piling and first few floors up!!! Go Go GO!:D

East Lover
04-05-11, 09:35
You must be a good boss. I volunteer my service in the near future. Hehe. WV seems to be moving very well at the moment. Things are moving pretty fast at the site.

Hope in the next few months can see the piling and first few floors up!!! Go Go GO!:D
yes! The SL guy said foundation will start next month (meaning May???), that's why Shirley said we have to get our next 10% payment ready in 3 mth time.:scared-5:

once foundation started, you can see the progress of floor up very fast. I will try to take more photo then ;)

So excited :spliff:

desquire
04-05-11, 10:04
yes! The SL guy said foundation will start next month (meaning May???), that's why Shirley said we have to get our next 10% payment ready in 3 mth time.:scared-5:

once foundation started, you can see the progress of floor up very fast. I will try to take more photo then ;)

So excited :spliff:

Like you, like me.. like the rest, we are all excited...

excitement comes with a price...$$$$$!!!:p

East Lover
04-05-11, 10:25
"speaking at the rally, WP candidate Pritam Singh suggested that Singapore is ready for a female Prime Minister. "

???!!!别吓我!这样还不够?!别瞎折腾了好不好???

desquire
04-05-11, 10:34
If Aljunied is won by the WP, properties will drop. How true? I not sure also. Hehe. Drop or not drop we have a resevoir to dive into.

Maybe you can take over as the First Female PM aka SL Chief Advertiser cum Legal Advisor. Wah... all also you leh...:D :p

Cheers for Eastlover!:)

East Lover
04-05-11, 11:33
If Aljunied is won by the WP, properties will drop. How true? I not sure also. Hehe. Drop or not drop we have a resevoir to dive into.

Maybe you can take over as the First Female PM aka SL Chief Advertiser cum Legal Advisor. Wah... all also you leh...:D :p

Cheers for Eastlover!:)
:ashamed1: :ashamed1: :ashamed1: 别吓我!

joycewangwen
04-05-11, 12:06
below might happen one after another in the next 5 years...

WP win Aljunied -> slap PAP hard on HDB and FT policy in parliment -> PAP offer cheap new HDB and more supply -> HDB resale price go down -> Condo price ...?:tongue3: sibei jialah...

it's bad for us, but it's good for the future of Singapore.

desquire
08-05-11, 02:39
WP has control over all the Waterfront Series condominiums. May the water splash to new heights!!!:D

I hope to hear the rails of the LRT and the swing of the bridge for a start with the arrival of the new rulers!!!:p

Why WP? It's fated. It's the eigth sector, it's represented by light blue, the natural colour. which represents water. Here they come!!!:D

Kengar
08-05-11, 03:12
WP has control over all the Waterfront Series condominiums. May the water splash to new heights!!!:D

I hope to hear the rails of the LRT and the swing of the bridge for a start with the arrival of the new rulers!!!:p

Why WP? It's fated. It's the eigth sector, it's represented by light blue, the natural colour. which represents water. Here they come!!!:D

In 5 years time there will be Waterfront and Waterview residents joining the Aljunied GRC, wonder how would this affect the voting in the future?

desquire
08-05-11, 12:51
In 5 years time there will be Waterfront and Waterview residents joining the Aljunied GRC, wonder how would this affect the voting in the future?
This is the best result we can expect. For you and me and many other Tampines/current PAP ward, we will be able to compared the difference between the two rulers. :D

When all TOP within the next few years, it will be a big challenge for the WP, especially the ones along Befok Reservoir.

Should they be able to handle the situation well and take very good cate if all the residents, the next 2016 Elections will push the opposition forward. Else, it's back to PAP. :p

The Waterfront Series cannot be taken for granted as they adds to to quite a large number if residents.

acidic.straw
10-05-11, 19:54
What kind of changes will the WP team bring? Would their focus be more on national issues? Anyone knows who will be the WP MP in charge of the reservoir area?

joycewangwen
10-05-11, 20:49
if i am not wrong, the MP in charge of bedok reservoir is Sylvia Lim.

btw, who have the WV floor diagram with dimension parameters? both the booklet and website of WV don't have parameters...:doh: headache, dunt know wat size furniture to buy....:D:scared-1:

acidic.straw
11-05-11, 21:23

btw, who have the WV floor diagram with dimension parameters? both the booklet and website of WV don't have parameters...:doh: headache, dunt know wat size furniture to buy....:D:scared-1:

Sylvia lim? she has no experience running a town council.Maybe by the time WV is built, she wld hv accumulated enuf experience :D

Floor dimension? Why worry now? Can buy furniture after getting keys :spliff:

East Lover
12-05-11, 09:36

you can write to Shirley in SL. she can provide you a up-to-scale floorplan.

smpeh
12-05-11, 09:53
yup, she replied to us with the floor plan but without dimensions. Wonder when got the floor plan with dimensions be available :confused:

desquire
12-05-11, 09:59
yup, she replied to us with the floor plan but without dimensions. Wonder when got the floor plan with dimensions be available :confused:

If you were to ask me... this is the issue that is haunting me till today. That diverts my mind into thinking that what we see might not be what we get!!! This is the worst thing that can happen.

I'm just crossing my fingers of late... wait and wait and be positive with a final hope..:confused:

East Lover
12-05-11, 10:17
it's 1:100, so i use my boy boy's ruler to measure :ashamed1:

desquire
12-05-11, 11:28
Latest... Low Thia Kiang is taking care of our FUTURE...

http://www.straitstimes.com/GeneralElection/News/Story/STIStory_667724.html

com-ferm!! chop and signed!!!:D :D :D

smpeh
12-05-11, 12:15
That's good! Thinking of breaking down a wall to join the master with 1 bedroom. Not sure whether its wise? any recommendations?

Kengar
12-05-11, 12:40
Latest... Low Thia Kiang is taking care of our FUTURE...

http://www.straitstimes.com/GeneralElection/News/Story/STIStory_667724.html

com-ferm!! chop and signed!!!:D :D :D

Double confirmed! Time to ask for MRT extension to Tropica/WV? :D

desquire
12-05-11, 13:02

No problem. If he cannot build for us, i will get it done myself or ask PAP!! Just nice 2016 new LRT cum MRT!!!! hahahahahah:D :p :D :p

East Lover
12-05-11, 13:58
WP chief Low Thia Khiang will take charge of the Bedok Reservoir-Punggol ward that was under Foreign Minister George Yeo.

That's really a good new!!!

I will let you know when will he visit Tropica, so all of you, my dear WV fellow, please welcome to meet your future MP, and bring your urgent request for MRT or LRT.

How about the LRT link to Tampinse Mall and Nex to Hougang? hahaha

kEN9170
13-05-11, 06:06
Just to share with you, they should have a master-floorplan with dimensions. Some of the WFW owners got it from showflat. I got a copy from the agent there. :)

smpeh
13-05-11, 12:12
Thanks for the info, ken. Will check with my agent, so funny why sim lian can't send to us directly?:confused:

desquire
13-05-11, 15:43
I have also asked and got a negative answer as well. Maybe they scared we go showroom measure and drop our pants!!!!:scared-4: :scared-4: :scared-4:

East Lover
13-05-11, 15:48
Realised that the areoplan noise from airbase getting very very loud since this Monday! and almost everyday this week.

Why? possible because of recent color changing in GRC??? repenting now...:simmering:

Kengar
13-05-11, 16:35
Realised that the areoplan noise from airbase getting very very loud since this Monday! and almost everyday this week.

Why? possible because of recent color changing in GRC??? repenting now...:simmering:

Yes i also noticed the airplane noise in the evenings this week from Tampines, perhaps preparing for National Day? :D

East Lover
13-05-11, 16:59
Yes i also noticed the airplane noise in the evenings this week from Tampines, perhaps preparing for National Day? :D
really hope it's due to National Day:cool:

desquire
13-05-11, 22:40
Get your toolbox out. Hit the hammer and chase the planes away.. Hehe:D

East Lover
14-05-11, 18:50
copy from another thread http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=158630#post158630

Pls take note of the proposed LRT extension, really to Tropica/Waterview! we have chance (eventhough it's 1996 -15 yr ago version :)))
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1045/4610604469_deee7650c3_o.jpg

desquire
14-05-11, 20:39
I see the map until blur. How did you get to read it sis. Hehe. :D

Kengar
14-05-11, 21:27
Amazing,, proposed lines to Pulau Tekong and Ubin??? :scared-4:

desquire
14-05-11, 22:53
Amazing,, proposed lines to Pulau Tekong and Ubin??? :scared-4:
We need a direct line to car-see-no also. Hahaha!!!:D

East Lover
16-05-11, 11:10
I see the map until blur. How did you get to read it sis. Hehe. :D
Can you see the Bedok Reservior? on top of it, can you see the word "Tampinse"? The solid line next to it is proposed LRT ;)

desquire
16-05-11, 11:21
Haha. The scale is probably one that makes us believe that it's so that near but maybe it's far away. They can always build an MRT/LRT over at Quarry Park (nice name for a station too isn't it?):D :D :D

It seems that they're connecting every town here in SG either with MRT/LRT. Heard of big plans for D15. The people in the forum here sure are very well versed in all kinds of things and language. Very multi talented professionals.

They even know when a soil is being tested for future MRT/LRT!!! Who can beat that. I take my hat off man. kekekek.:p :tongue3: :p :tongue3:

East Lover
16-05-11, 11:52
Haha. The scale is probably one that makes us believe that it's so that near but maybe it's far away. They can always build an MRT/LRT over at Quarry Park (nice name for a station too isn't it?):D :D :D

It seems that they're connecting every town here in SG either with MRT/LRT. Heard of big plans for D15. The people in the forum here sure are very well versed in all kinds of things and language. Very multi talented professionals.

They even know when a soil is being tested for future MRT/LRT!!! Who can beat that. I take my hat off man. kekekek.:p :tongue3: :p :tongue3:
after you are staying in this forum long enough, you can do even better job than those property agents :)

desquire
16-05-11, 13:10
after you are staying in this forum long enough, you can do even better job than those property agents :)

The people here know when there's a soil test being carried out. I only know how to enjoy a water-view. hehehehe~!:p

desquire
16-05-11, 14:34
181 units left. 25 sold this month, surprisingly highest since Jan. Hehe. :D

Kengar
16-05-11, 17:03
181 units left. 25 sold this month, surprisingly highest since Jan. Hehe. :D

Yeah unexpected, I would have thought fewer than 10 given that it was so quiet the day we went to see the marble sample on Sat.

Btw I went to see some marble at Soon Bee Huat, saw one similar to the WV sample at $9.50 psf. The whiter ones cost $12 psf onwards. Understand from the salesman that cost of laying marble is higher, due to workmanship, dry laying, ensuring no groud, polishing after laying.. Etc.

East Lover
16-05-11, 17:06
Yeah unexpected, I would have thought fewer than 10 given that it was so quiet the day we went to see the marble sample on Sat.

Btw I went to see some marble at Soon Bee Huat, saw one similar to the WV sample at $9.50 psf. The whiter ones cost $12 psf onwards. Understand from the salesman that cost of laying marble is higher, due to workmanship, dry laying, ensuring no groud, polishing after laying.. Etc.
Hi Kengar, thanks for the follow up. so the upgrading cost will be around 10K? And do we still have choice to chose other type of marble???

Kengar
16-05-11, 20:08
Hi Kengar, thanks for the follow up. so the upgrading cost will be around 10K? And do we still have choice to chose other type of marble???

Hmm no idea, no reply from Shirley yet. Best to get an ID to give a quote for marble laying to compare against SL when received.

Kengar
18-05-11, 14:13
Hi Guys

Shirley called me and provided the following updates. You may wish to reconfirm the information with SL before committing to any definitive plans in your renovations.. Cheers! :D

1) Cost of upgrading to marble flooring. [Reply: To revert. No other marble option other than the one on display at WV showflat.]

2) Changing wardrobe to sliding door. Can we get a picture of how it will look like? [Reply: Yet to award contract for wardrobe hence no picture at this time]

3) Changing all hinges to anti-slam type (for kitchen, toilet cabinets) [Reply: Anti-slam will be installed FOC for Kitchen and Bedroom Wardrobe, but not for toilet cabinets]

4) If the door between the 2nd Balcony and Master Bedroom is sealed up as a wall, is the wall strong enough to hold wall mount fixtures, such as cabinets, mirror etc? [Reply: Yes strong enough for fixtures]

5) What other customizations are available for buyers? Are the following options available?

Adding cabinet behind toilet mirror? [Reply: Can be done at request, but will be separately charged]
Changing kitchen and toilet sink top? [Reply: No option to change but owner may request not to install]
Changing location of electrical points? [Reply: Yes, electrical points can be changed at request. Shirley will request her team to provide the approximate electrical layout for 3 and 4 bedders]
Changing model of kitchen stove? [Reply: No option to change but owner may request not to install]
Changing model of utensil drying rack? [Reply: No option to change but owner may request not to install]
Changing dimension of kitchen cabinets? [Reply: Yes dimension can be changed to accomodate individual request for installation of oven/fridge]
Changing the balcony sliding door to a foldable one? [Reply: No change is allowed]

East Lover
18-05-11, 14:47
Hi Guys

Shirley called me and provided the following updates. You may wish to reconfirm the information with SL before committing to any definitive plans in your renovations.. Cheers! :D

1) Cost of upgrading to marble flooring. [Reply: To revert. No other marble option other than the one on display at WV showflat.]

2) Changing wardrobe to sliding door. Can we get a picture of how it will look like? [Reply: Yet to award contract for wardrobe hence no picture at this time]

3) Changing all hinges to anti-slam type (for kitchen, toilet cabinets) [Reply: Anti-slam will be installed FOC for Kitchen and Bedroom Wardrobe, but not for toilet cabinets]

4) If the door between the 2nd Balcony and Master Bedroom is sealed up as a wall, is the wall strong enough to hold wall mount fixtures, such as cabinets, mirror etc? [Reply: Yes strong enough for fixtures]

5) What other customizations are available for buyers? Are the following options available?

Adding cabinet behind toilet mirror? [Reply: Can be done at request, but will be separately charged]
Changing kitchen and toilet sink top? [Reply: No option to change but owner may request not to install]
Changing location of electrical points? [Reply: Yes, electrical points can be changed at request. Shirley will request her team to provide the approximate electrical layout for 3 and 4 bedders]
Changing model of kitchen stove? [Reply: No option to change but owner may request not to install]
Changing model of utensil drying rack? [Reply: No option to change but owner may request not to install]
Changing dimension of kitchen cabinets? [Reply: Yes dimension can be changed to accomodate individual request for installation of oven/fridge]
Changing the balcony sliding door to a foldable one? [Reply: No change is allowed]

Bro, thanks a lot for the great follow up!

But a bit disappointed for all those "NO No no" reply...

If the marble sample is the only choice, maybe I will opt out. not class leh... what says you???

desquire
18-05-11, 14:48
All answers seems to be sitting on the fence. I have asked her about the change to the anti-slam hinges but her reply was that it would not be fixed.

Maybe I can ask her fix for me too. Hehe. :D

East Lover
18-05-11, 14:50
All answers seems to be sitting on the fence. I have asked her about the change to the anti-slam hinges but her reply was that it would not be fixed.

Maybe I can ask her fix for me too. Hehe. :D
must request one? i thought she will do for all WV unit??? ai yoh:doh:

East Lover
18-05-11, 15:47

If the marble sample is the only choice, maybe I will opt out. not class leh... what says you???
Don't know much about other developers, but now i can't help thinking how lousy SL is :simmering:

We have been asking her for almost half a year, till now still no any confirmed info released to us. the marble sample is so "fake".:banghead: what are they trying to hide?

Kengar
18-05-11, 15:49
must request one? i thought she will do for all WV unit??? ai yoh:doh:

I think better put in black and white during the finalization to ensure all the kitchen and bedroom cabinets are installed with anti-slam.. i was very puzzled why they don't do it for toilet as it is only a couple more.. i even asked her specifically... "not for toilet?" to reconfirm.. :doh:

Kengar
18-05-11, 16:04

the current cream beige colour is a better choice to conceal accidental spills and stains..and getting ID to do might be more ex.. we probably will decide when the costs are available for comparison.

desquire
18-05-11, 16:59
Don't know much about other developers, but now i can't help thinking how lousy SL is :simmering:

We have been asking her for almost half a year, till now still no any confirmed info released to us. the marble sample is so "fake".:banghead: what are they trying to hide?
Precisely, as a matter of fact, it's really worrying. Some kind hearted soul who bought over the Waterfront Series also mentioned that they managed to get the final scale dimension layout for the unit upon request from the sales person if I am not wrong.

I'm no developer but it's a ridicule to get a project underway and take the all the monies from the buyers yet they can't even provide a simple floor plan.

At first I thought I'm the only worried one until a few of them here also came to draw the same conclusion. Well, when the showflat has been demolished, Poof!! Out the plan will come - held back for the only wrong reason that I could think of. Sad but true. :(
Something is definitely not right. I don't know.

desquire
18-05-11, 17:08
I think better put in black and white during the finalization to ensure all the kitchen and bedroom cabinets are installed with anti-slam.. i was very puzzled why they don't do it for toilet as it is only a couple more.. i even asked her specifically... "not for toilet?" to reconfirm.. :doh:
Bro thank you for your kind effort and sharing with us. Can't help help but feel sad at times with the way things are going. Nevertheless, like I always said, we hv met some nice people in here.

Should you write to her to reconfirm on the hinges, can you help me check if they are a standard feature or do we have to personally write to them to make a request. Weird:confused:

chestnut
18-05-11, 17:25
If you guys see the tiolet cabinet and kitchen cabinet at the showroom, it comes with lights shining down. Looks nice but the real thing will not have it. Have asked my agent to request from SL to get electrical point there for me to install down lights. BTW, got a unit at clover as well. will let you guys know how there work is and what to look out for. did not request for anything special there as did not know such things existed until went to clover forum then discovered.

Kengar
18-05-11, 17:39
Bro thank you for your kind effort and sharing with us. Can't help help but feel sad at times with the way things are going. Nevertheless, like I always said, we hv met some nice people in here.

Should you write to her to reconfirm on the hinges, can you help me check if they are a standard feature or do we have to personally write to them to make a request. Weird:confused:

I called Shirley and she confirmed that this is a standard feature for all, no need to personally write to make request.

As for the floor plan measurement, according to her the recent one that she sent us is the final scaled one (i.e. 1:100). No other floor plans will be provided. :)

desquire
18-05-11, 17:48
If you guys see the tiolet cabinet and kitchen cabinet at the showroom, it comes with lights shining down. Looks nice but the real thing will not have it. Have asked my agent to request from SL to get electrical point there for me to install down lights. BTW, got a unit at clover as well. will let you guys know how there work is and what to look out for. did not request for anything special there as did not know such things existed until went to clover forum then discovered.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Clover sure is a nice place. Wow!!! TOP soon. Obe if my friends just sold his unit there to get a landed instead. Hehe. :o

desquire
18-05-11, 17:51
I called Shirley and she confirmed that this is a standard feature for all, no need to personally write to make request.

As for the floor plan measurement, according to her the recent one that she sent us is the final scaled one (i.e. 1:100). No other floor plans will be provided. :)
Hmmm. Two similar questions with different answers. I did ask her about the hinges but she said no such thing. Things do change...:o

East Lover
18-05-11, 21:49
the current cream beige colour is a better choice to conceal accidental spills and stains..and getting ID to do might be more ex.. we probably will decide when the costs are available for comparison.
but that type of marble looks not so nature leh... i compared it with my current floor, they are different.

any way, let's see how much do they quote first

East Lover
18-05-11, 21:55

I wrote to her also, and she said:
"Soft closing hinges to Kitchen cabinet and wardrobe are provided for this development. You are not required to write in to request. "

East Lover
18-05-11, 21:59
She also said:
"The door of Bedroom 4 to Balcony is a swing door. Sliding door are only provided at Living Balcony. "

Then I told her my agent said it's a sliding door... then she replied:
"The agent might have misrepresented. As it is still early stage of the development, we are unable to advice on the actual opening side. "

:simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

desquire
19-05-11, 07:12
She also said:
"The door of Bedroom 4 to Balcony is a swing door. Sliding door are only provided at Living Balcony. "

Then I told her my agent said it's a sliding door... then she replied:
"The agent might have misrepresented. As it is still early stage of the development, we are unable to advice on the actual opening side. "

:simmering: :simmering: :simmering:

Another chicken sitting on the fence.. funny ain't it??

Always unsure for the development is still in the early stage... hmmm...:(

Kengar
19-05-11, 09:41
Here is the electrical point layout for the 3 bedders.

I have also asked for the 4 bedder but yet to receive.

East Lover
19-05-11, 09:46

thank you thank you!
BTW the TV point is different from showflat! but good because you can watch TV from your dinning table as well.
maid room also got TV point wah...

desquire
19-05-11, 10:12

Thanks Kengar. Alamak the kitchen no powerpoint?? How to use the microwave /fridge and get the kettle to boil??!!

KCT
19-05-11, 11:14
Hi, I'm newbie here,
I'd like to hear your view regarding the 'sand storage' near Tampiness Quarry Park. Do they pose dust pollution risk to those units facing the quarry/Tampiness Ave 10?
TQ

East Lover
19-05-11, 12:29
Hi, I'm newbie here,
I'd like to hear your view regarding the 'sand storage' near Tampiness Quarry Park. Do they pose dust pollution risk to those units facing the quarry/Tampiness Ave 10?
TQ
not at all. not worry about that sand hill. you should worry about the afternoon sun and road noise for those units facing the quarry/Tampiness Ave 10.

East Lover
19-05-11, 12:37
I think we should ask our MP/MyLow to chase after URA - when are they going to make their promise into real?

New Tampines Quarry Park

Residents can visit the new beautiful waterfront Tampines Quarry Park which will be developed around the Tampines quarry.
http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/pr03-19.html

East Lover
19-05-11, 12:41
what does this mean?

Feedback to the URA Parks & Waterbodies Plan (2002)
Submitted to URA/Nparks/URA Subject Focus Group. Some of the proposals are accepted (e.g. scrapping of the motor-car scenic trail), some rejected (e.g. incorporating the cat-tail marsh into the new Tampines Quarry Park) and some undetermined at this stage (e.g. scrapping the east-west board-walk trail trhought the heart of the Central Catchment Nature Reserve). Summary on NSS ConservationSingapore Website. Unpublished report.

desquire
19-05-11, 13:11
I think we should ask our MP/MyLow to chase after URA - when are they going to make their promise into real?

New Tampines Quarry Park

Residents can visit the new beautiful waterfront Tampines Quarry Park which will be developed around the Tampines quarry.http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/pr03-19.html

Actually, to promote sports, they should build a 'city-link' like tunnel which will link from Tampines Interchange/MRT all the way to the Quarry Park for the elders and residents to exercise/etc. A linkway kinda thing.

They can call it Temasek Link cause this will benefit the pupils from Temasek Poly especially by killing 8 birds with one stone. Easier for TP to organise sports related activites instead of relying on the Bedok Reservoir Park alone. hehe.

I think this will work well. Everytime I'm at City hall MRT station, I'm amazed at how fast we can get from one point to another plus retail shops along the way to cater to the needs of the people. (unlike the hot sunny walks those days). Hehe. Let's propose!!!:D :D :D

East Lover
19-05-11, 13:38
Actually, to promote sports, they should build a 'city-link' like tunnel which will link from Tampines Interchange/MRT all the way to the Quarry Park for the elders and residents to exercise/etc. A linkway kinda thing.

They can call it Temasek Link cause this will benefit the pupils from Temasek Poly especially by killing 8 birds with one stone. Easier for TP to organise sports related activites instead of relying on the Bedok Reservoir Park alone. hehe.

I think this will work well. Everytime I'm at City hall MRT station, I'm amazed at how fast we can get from one point to another plus retail shops along the way to cater to the needs of the people. (unlike the hot sunny walks those days). Hehe. Let's propose!!!:D :D :D
good ideas! you talk to MyLow?:D

desquire
19-05-11, 13:45
Hehe. Talk to myself and imagine. The Quarry hv lotsa prospect if carefully developed. Let's again keep our dreams alive. :D

KCT
19-05-11, 19:53
Thank you for the advice

I'm considering to get a unit in WV however mostly left with those facing Ave 10. I saw the road ( ave10)is rather dusty and noisy too;
worried that some months when the wind direction blows frm the sand storage direction there

desquire
19-05-11, 20:21
Thank you for the advice

I'm considering to get a unit in WV however mostly left with those facing Ave 10. I saw the road ( ave10)is rather dusty and noisy too;
worried that some months when the wind direction blows frm the sand storage direction there
Most of us here are staying nearby. I don't think problems of such will arise from those units facing the quarry apart from occasional noise from the roads. Even SL big bosses bought a unit or two facing the quarry.

Come join your friendly neighbours here and let's countdown to December 2013. Hehe. Whatever your decision, we hope you get a good unit for yourself soon.

Prices seems to be on the uprising and I think Waterview's prices are rather reasonable for this current market. All the best there!!:D

desquire
19-05-11, 20:24
You might wanna check with a few people from The Tropica nearby. They have the best answers to your questions. Flying sands...?!?!hehe. :eek: :D :p

KCT
19-05-11, 22:43
Great , all the best for all of u here
Many thanks

East Lover
20-05-11, 14:13
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/5/2/3/e/523e0f7432289_1_V550.jpg

hyenergix
20-05-11, 14:37
All these ECs only make me drool, but I cannot buy :(

East Lover
20-05-11, 15:16
who ask you to earn so much?:D :D :D

Kengar
20-05-11, 15:39
Ohh launching soon? Got other links and pictures to share? What's the name? The exterior design has more "efforts" than our DBSS looking WV.. hahaha

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/5/2/3/e/523e0f7432289_1_V550.jpg

desquire
20-05-11, 16:28
These EC making the current owners of pte condos looking silly. They are so much more affordable and bigger in size. Gosh!!

If not for the water view@WV, I would be very stressed by now. Anyway, rules and regulations have set in. Else, I think I would just wait for WV to TOP and ripened before releasing for an EC.

We have a water view after all. Cheer up. Hehe. :D

East Lover
20-05-11, 17:51
These EC making the current owners of pte condos looking silly. They are so much more affordable and bigger in size. Gosh!!

If not for the water view@WV, I would be very stressed by now. Anyway, rules and regulations have set in. Else, I think I would just wait for WV to TOP and ripened before releasing for an EC.

agreed. at least we have the nature/real water view to look for:cool:

McKinnon
20-05-11, 17:52
i can see it from tropica. now excavators digging swimming pool.

East Lover
20-05-11, 18:11
not suprised that EC will be TOP ealier than WV! they even don't have a name, showflat not done yet! :scared-5:

Maybe they can collect key by 20-12-2012???

desquire
20-05-11, 23:45
Digging the Big 8 pool or the pool for the upcoming EC? hehe. :D

McKinnon
21-05-11, 07:25
For the ec. The pool looks to be rectangular. Construction looks quite fast.

Digging the Big 8 pool or the pool for the upcoming EC? hehe. :D

McKinnon
21-05-11, 07:30
Can buy one for our kids 5 years later. So u will have tropica, waterview and this ec. Just nice for 3 generational living w 3 different pools. :D

not suprised that EC will be TOP ealier than WV! they even don't have a name, showflat not done yet! :scared-5:

Maybe they can collect key by 20-12-2012???

kingkong1984
21-05-11, 07:52
Hahaha, it will support your mass market condo after 5 yrs, now will eat into it.

kingkong1984
21-05-11, 07:54

After that, got to wait 30 mths and fulfill buyer conditions.

When after u buy EC, mass market crash and u cannot buy mass market how?

desquire
21-05-11, 08:44
For the ec. The pool looks to be rectangular. Construction looks quite fast.
Fantastic!!! Wow! I noticed tt these EC always builds up fast compared to pte condos. Hehe

desquire
21-05-11, 08:52
Can buy one for our kids 5 years later. So u will have tropica, waterview and this ec. Just nice for 3 generational living w 3 different pools. :D
Bro I hv a HDB at hand at the moment plus WV. Can't buy EC right even if I sell my HDB?

If can I don't mind selling HDB then buy EC then aft WV complete then sell it off n stay in EC. I wonder if this is possible. I think it's a pretty hood idea. :D

McKinnon
21-05-11, 09:09
can if you buy resale after their 5 year mop.

but this plot 1 side face hdb 1 side face caltex 2 sides slated for high rise development. best is to get poolview and hope opposite block is far away enuf.

you wan big juz hoot pinevale now lo.

Bro I hv a HDB at hand at the moment plus WV. Can't buy EC right even if I sell my HDB?

If can I don't mind selling HDB then buy EC then aft WV complete then sell it off n stay in EC. I wonder if this is possible. I think it's a pretty hood idea. :D

desquire
21-05-11, 09:40
can if you buy resale after their 5 year mop.

but this plot 1 side face hdb 1 side face caltex 2 sides slated for high rise development. best is to get poolview and hope opposite block is far away enuf.

you wan big juz hoot pinevale now lo.
Pinevale right in front of my existing HDB. Not impressive. The new EC also blocked all around. Must scout for new and upcoming EC. This means tt WV not bad aft all bro. Look at the view of your Tropica.:p

McKinnon
22-05-11, 12:12
waterview is very nice, just that your hobby is collecting bulky furniture mah.. so you either change house or change hobby.. lucky my hobby is watches, dun take up that much space. :D

Pinevale right in front of my existing HDB. Not impressive. The new EC also blocked all around. Must scout for new and upcoming EC. This means tt WV not bad aft all bro. Look at the view of your Tropica.:p

lafemme
22-05-11, 13:30
anyone knows if the 2BRs are still available? i'm interested in it.

kingkong1984
22-05-11, 13:40
Hahaha lafe mme... If it is still available now, it's probably sucks!

lafemme
22-05-11, 13:45
:doh:

sigh... got to know of it too late...

DC33_2008
22-05-11, 13:47
Look for golf course and reservoir view other than just reservoir view. Two in one.:)
:doh:

sigh... got to know of it too late...

kingkong1984
22-05-11, 13:48
There's a new plot at the other bedok reservoir end. Go look for it, nearer to mrt too.

kingkong1984
22-05-11, 13:49
Look for golf course and reservoir view other than just reservoir view. Two in one.:)
The estuary, orchid park, shaugnessy and coming miltonia residence.

desquire
22-05-11, 14:32
So many upcoming project. Need to think and choose only. But wait too long for the BEST then when wanna Game Over? Hehe

McKinnon
22-05-11, 14:33
Why dun u look at tropica 2br? The bedroom got reservoir view and living room face pool and blk 51 far away. :)

kEN9170
22-05-11, 14:48
From the pic, developer is giving BRC wire-mesh fencing for WV too. Waterfront series the same too.:(

Tropica has a side door, and very good condition road along the canel. so no issue to go reservior.

VW will have a side door near the BBQ pit, much more nearer to walk to reversior
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_ObrKbVI4noM/TbJ2PR--nkI/AAAAAAAAAB0/1ynrU_tSMRw/s640/waterview%20apr11-12.jpg

desquire
22-05-11, 19:38
BRC fencing nice right? Creepers can grow and make the place look better rather than traditional cement walls. Water + greenery for fengshui. :)

East Lover
23-05-11, 14:28
From the pic, developer is giving BRC wire-mesh fencing for WV too. Waterfront series the same too.:(
wow very good observation leh. didn't notice the fencing thing...

Do hope SL do the good greening job when TOP. don't show too much wiring. otherwise will look like factory instead of condo :)

but in another hand, it does go green, maybe can produce more fresh air, and do a good filtering of the noise and dust from ave 10...

by the way, the BBQ seats can have some "water view" as well. cool!

desquire
23-05-11, 14:39
The fencing is used cause it's maintenance free and mist importantly cheap compared to the other options. I wonder how many BBQ pits will there be in all. 10 perhaps?:D

desquire
23-05-11, 15:45
waterview is very nice, just that your hobby is collecting bulky furniture mah.. so you either change house or change hobby.. lucky my hobby is watches, dun take up that much space. :D
Wah boss. I used to keep a few vintage rolexes. Very expensive hobby.

Not a genuine collector. Just tt I love vintage stuffs. Hehe. :p

hyenergix
23-05-11, 18:52

So the security is for wayang only...

McKinnon
23-05-11, 18:54
Rolex bubblebacks? Sell me!

Wah boss. I used to keep a few vintage rolexes. Very expensive hobby.

Not a genuine collector. Just tt I love vintage stuffs. Hehe. :p

desquire
23-05-11, 22:28
Rolex bubblebacks? Sell me!
Hehe. My love all started with the 6694. Got abt 5 vintages, none bubblebacks which I believe cost a bomb now. I even sold all my 3 vintage omegas. Simply love the dials.

I only keep my boy speedking and Explorer I now. Hobby too expensive and I can only wear one at a time n not easy to maintain and upkeep. Hehe:D

lafemme
24-05-11, 16:47
i just check with the developer... there's still a few choices for 2br which sounded pretty decent to me.

going to check it out this wkend. :D

desquire
24-05-11, 16:58
i just check with the developer... there's still a few choices for 2br which sounded pretty decent to me.

I thought the 2-bedders were long gone. Hehe. All the best our dear neighbor. :D

Kengar
24-05-11, 16:59

You may also want to take a look at the marble sample while you are there in case you decided to buy and considering to upgrade to marble flooring.

All the best to your viewing! ;)

lafemme
24-05-11, 17:18
You may also want to take a look at the marble sample while you are there in case you decided to buy and considering to upgrade to marble flooring.

All the best to your viewing! ;)

thanks for the tip!

did they throw in any freebies?

Kengar
24-05-11, 17:53
thanks for the tip!

did they throw in any freebies?

Hahaha sorry to disappoint u... but this developer is not doing any freebies/discount etc.. the marble upgrade is chargable along with other things as listed in my earlier posts.

Anyway freebies in other developments are technically being priced into the selling price.

Good luck! :D

lafemme
24-05-11, 20:41
Hahaha sorry to disappoint u... but this developer is not doing any freebies/discount etc.. the marble upgrade is chargable along with other things as listed in my earlier posts.

Anyway freebies in other developments are technically being priced into the selling price.

Good luck! :D

i tot they might throw in a fridge, a washer, a dryer and a oven! haha... i guess no such luck.

desquire
24-05-11, 22:16
i tot they might throw in a fridge, a washer, a dryer and a oven! haha... i guess no such luck.
Basically at WV we pay mainly for the view. It is also easy to access the expressways and pretty well situated apart fr lacking an MRT station nearby. Hehe.

The rest we can pass or the price will be much higher than what is being offered like what bro Kengar mentioned.

We will await your good news. All the best neighbor. :p

lafemme
25-05-11, 09:56
Basically at WV we pay mainly for the view. It is also easy to access the expressways and pretty well situated apart fr lacking an MRT station nearby. Hehe.

The rest we can pass or the price will be much higher than what is being offered like what bro Kengar mentioned.

We will await your good news. All the best neighbor. :p

yeah, i like almost everything abt this project just the part where there's no mrt. hoping for a miracle that they will extend at least a lrt to WV! :p

i can live without free fridge, oven, washer and dryer.... at least i can get what i like!

will update u guys again!

desquire
25-05-11, 10:16
Yup. The search for the 'best' condo is only an imagination. You win some, lose some. Most of us I believe has our own transport lest COE rises beyond reach and most of us has to go on bus/MRT as a result.

Else, a few stops away from Tampines MRT won't kill. Having an MRT station nearby has its disadvantages too. Best is a nice place to chill and relax which i hope WV can provide us. :D

East Lover
25-05-11, 10:39
Yup. The search for the 'best' condo is only an imagination. You win some, lose some. Most of us I believe has our own transport lest COE rises beyond reach and most of us has to go on bus/MRT as a result.

Else, a few stops away from Tampines MRT won't kill. Having an MRT station nearby has its disadvantages too. Best is a nice place to chill and relax which i hope WV can provide us. :D
Welcome lafemme, our 'highly possible" new neighbour! :)

Agreed, we can't have everything... but if you drive, WV is super convinient as you can go PIE/KPE/TPE/ and braddle fly once you drive outside WEV. For public transport, WV also not that bad. we have 518 can go orchird/suntect/casino directly, 23 can go bugis, 8 can go circle line, 15 can go eunos MRT, 8/15/23/69 can go tampines MRT, and 69 can go bedok MRT.

We are hoping there will be a mini market near the petrol station in the near future, as we will have 696 units/families in WV and 600+ units in the comming EC. so Tampinese Ave 1 will be no longer ulu... :D

also don't know how long, but it will come true that the quarry park will be open to public, so you will have one more place to exercise...

sounds good?

By the way, the WV price is pretty attractive as our Tropica recent transactions have already reached 800+ psf! don't forgot the design is really optimized in WV, no wastage in baywindow, no wastage in bathtub, what you see is what you like hahaha:D

good luck for your weekend hunting!

lafemme
25-05-11, 10:49

Agreed, we can't have everything... but if you drive, WV is super convinient as you can go PIE/KPE/TPE/ and braddle fly once you drive outside WEV. For public transport, WV also not that bad. we have 518 can go orchird/suntect/casino directly, 23 can go bugis, 8 can go circle line, 15 can go eunos MRT, 8/15/23/69 can go tampines MRT, and 69 can go bedok MRT.

We are hoping there will be a mini market near the petrol station in the near future, as we will have 696 units/families in WV and 600+ units in the comming EC. so Tampinese Ave 1 will be no longer ulu... :D

also don't know how long, but it will come true that the quarry park will be open to public, so you will have one more place to exercise...

sounds good?

By the way, the WV price is pretty attractive as our Tropica recent transactions have already reached 800+ psf! don't forgot the design is really optimized in WV, no wastage in baywindow, no wastage in bathtub, what you see is what you like hahaha:D

good luck for your weekend hunting!

wow! u sounds like the salesman for WV! i'm impressed!

desquire
25-05-11, 10:51
wow! u sounds like the salesman for WV! i'm impressed!

She's the marketing manager for Sim Lian plus the Financial Advisor.:p :D :p :D :p :D

You want free marble flooring and fridge and microwave, she's the correct person to be nice and polite to... heheh :p :D :p :D :p :D

East Lover
25-05-11, 11:50
She's the marketing manager for Sim Lian plus the Financial Advisor.:p :D :p :D :p :D

You want free marble flooring and fridge and microwave, she's the correct person to be nice and polite to... heheh :p :D :p :D :p :D
hahaha you frighten our new neighbour liao, he thought i'm trying to hard sell WV:D

lafemme
25-05-11, 12:51
hahaha you frighten our new neighbour liao, he thought i'm trying to hard sell WV:D

:p

yeah, hard sell the remaining units...

mantrix
25-05-11, 13:15
I think you all should start a forum just for WV - many condos have that. Then all residents of WV can log in, suggest improvements to MA, organise events, give feedback etc...

East Lover
25-05-11, 15:41
I think you all should start a forum just for WV - many condos have that. Then all residents of WV can log in, suggest improvements to MA, organise events, give feedback etc...
thanks. maybe at later stage...

East Lover
25-05-11, 15:43
see some recent tractions:

Address PSF Size (sqft) Price Contract Date
83 #03-22 $883 1130 $998k 18 Apr 11
83 #04-22 $887 1130 $1003k 13 Apr 11
73 #14-01 $918 786 $721k 13 Apr 11

how come ppl mind 4th floor but not 14th floor? :D

East Lover
25-05-11, 15:54
See some of transactions for AQUARIUS BY THE PARK

15 #02-02 $724 1206 $873k 06 May 11
15 #14-01 $873 893 $780k 25 Apr 11
17 #11-03 $774 1227 $950k 13 Apr 11

The similar 2 bedder of AQBP sold at $780K, while brand new WV only at $721K (slightly smaller 786 sqft). that's why I said WV is worthy for $$$
:D

East Lover
25-05-11, 16:00
See some of transactions for AQUARIUS BY THE PARK

15 #02-02 $724 1206 $873k 06 May 11
15 #14-01 $873 893 $780k 25 Apr 11
17 #11-03 $774 1227 $950k 13 Apr 11

The similar 2 bedder of AQBP sold at $780K, while brand new WV only at $721K (slightly smaller 786 sqft). that's why I said WV is worthy for $$$
:D

For same 2nd floor unit, Tropica is doing better than AQBP, ahead of $50K, while the 11th floor units in both condo are very close.

51 #02-04 $743 1238 $920k 18 Apr 11
51 #15-06 $753 1195 $900k 04 Apr 11
63 #11-06 $763 1238 $945k 28 Mar 11

But the recent record breaking transactions have not updated yet.

Kengar
25-05-11, 17:45
The likely increase in income ceiling for public housing might take away some demand for the private housing in the future.

Hopefully the Govt can balance this via a soft landing of future Govt land sales to developers. If not the existing private housing owners will be really worried :scared-4:

acidic.straw
25-05-11, 17:46

eh, this one must go talk to LTK la..it is a reasonable request...see how effective he is :D

desquire
25-05-11, 18:23
The likely increase in income ceiling for public housing might take away some demand for the private housing in the future.

Hopefully the Govt can balance this via a soft landing of future Govt land sales to developers. If not the existing private housing owners will be really worried :scared-4:
I do hope that private will remain stable like this. It will create chaos if it drops. Hehe. Although supply will increase, prices will remain competitive. HDB might face a dlight drop.

If we buy at 1mio and drop to 500k. Then we jump into reservoir and swim together k. Hehe. :D

desquire
25-05-11, 18:27
eh, this one must go talk to LTK la..it is a reasonable request...see how effective he is :D
Hehe. True. Test water. If he listens... It will be opposition for all in the next elections come 2016. :D

fclim
25-05-11, 18:29

Practical considerations. 14th floor got nice views and windy. People nowadays not superstitious lah.:D Got 44th floor, better still.

desquire
25-05-11, 23:22
Practical considerations. 14th floor got nice views and windy. People nowadays not superstitious lah.:D Got 44th floor, better still.
44th!!! I hv a height phobia. Way too high for me. Only see ants from the top. But very airy. Not many developments are that high or are there any?!?hehe. :D

chuash
25-05-11, 23:28
44th!!! I hv a height phobia. Way too high for me. Only see ants from the top. But very airy. Not many developments are that high or are there any?!?hehe. :D

concourse at skylines, i thinks. Cannot open certain window. might get blew away!!:D

desquire
26-05-11, 00:02
concourse at skylines, i thinks. Cannot open certain window. might get blew away!!:D
Must be very scary up there with the gust of wind. I will tiptoe at home for fear that the floor will crack and I will drop down the hole.

Stressful. Waterview will be good enough for a decent scenic view. :p

devilplate
26-05-11, 00:39

Low vs high flr

McKinnon
26-05-11, 05:39
And small quantum vs bigger quantum

Low vs high flr

lafemme
26-05-11, 09:44
If we buy at 1mio and drop to 500k. Then we jump into reservoir and swim together k. Hehe. :D

hey, at least we got reservoir to swim leh....

Kengar
26-05-11, 10:11
hey, at least we got reservoir to swim leh....

No no.. No Swimming is Allowed.. only watersports can.. hahaha :D

lafemme
26-05-11, 10:31
No no.. No Swimming is Allowed.. only watersports can.. hahaha :D

hiyah... forgot cannot swim. at least can do watersport...

no fish, prawn also good...

smpeh
26-05-11, 17:14

anyone worry about this article?

desquire
26-05-11, 17:55
Wah bro. What article is that. Too tiny for my vision. Dun stress me further leh. WV to be completed in 2020!?!?!:eek:

Kengar
26-05-11, 18:08

anyone worry about this article?

Oh yes looks kinda of scary. I think the numbers include the upcoming DBSS (Tampines Ave 5) and EC (Tampines Central) that they are expected to launch soon. Given their locations and the hot demand for public housing, I think there is no problem for them to sell these 2.

The private condo ones are worrying, about 180 unsold are from Waterview.. hmm where do the rest come from? :scared-5:

desquire
26-05-11, 18:30
Gosh! I thought what happened. No problem lah. They hv many condos up so I guess it's normal plus those not yet put up for sale like Kengar mentioned.

On the other hand, I think they have too many developments to handle. In Tampines alone got 3 right? Let's hope they don't delay WV too long o:D f a time.

desquire
26-05-11, 18:54
According to the new report from Knight Frank, Sim Lian has in its portfolio 1,441 private homes, 660 executive condo (EC) units as well as 680 HDB flats that will be offered for sale under the design, build and sell scheme (DBSS).

City Developments was placed second. The developer has 211 private homes and 1,060 EC units left from GLS sites it bought from 2010 onwards.

Five other developers each have more than 800 unsold units from GLS sites acquired in the last 17 months: United Engineers, Hong Leong Group, Far East Organization, MCL Land and Chip Eng Seng.

Developers are likely to grow their land banks in the second half of this year as the government is expected to roll out another bumper supply of residential sites under its twice-yearly GLS programme, Knight Frank said.

'We expect a significant new supply of private housing for the H2 2011 GLS programme to meet demand,' said Knight Frank's head of consultancy and research Png Poh Soon. In particular, more new EC sites could be released following the strong take-up seen for recent EC launches such as Esparina Residences, Prive and The Canopy, he said.

'Developers with a sizeable number of mass market homes in their land banks are likely to be more selective. Some may choose to offload their existing land banks before acquiring new sites, creating a window of opportunity for others,' Mr Png said.

Developers with substantial land banks should be able to clear their stock if demand for mass market homes continues to hold up in the absence of new cooling measures, he added.

Savills Singapore similarly noted that demand for mass market homes can be expected to remain robust in the coming months. 'With more mass market launches coming on stream, the fresh infusion of housing would bring more attractively priced units onto the market,' Savills said in a new report.

But analysts noted that policy changes could soften demand for private properties as well as ECs and DBSS flats.

To determine the housing stock held by each developer, Knight Frank reviewed all the winning bids for GLS sites launched in 2010 and year-to-date in 2011, then discounted those units that have already been sold in launched projects.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

McKinnon
26-05-11, 20:02
Watch the ft tap. As long as upgraders can sell their hdbs for a profit, absorption of new units will be healthy.

Buyers of vw are the select few who has reservoir views out of so many projects in sg. Even if u dun sell see the view everyday oso song. :p

According to the new report from Knight Frank, Sim Lian has in its portfolio 1,441 private homes, 660 executive condo (EC) units as well as 680 HDB flats that will be offered for sale under the design, build and sell scheme (DBSS).

City Developments was placed second. The developer has 211 private homes and 1,060 EC units left from GLS sites it bought from 2010 onwards.

Five other developers each have more than 800 unsold units from GLS sites acquired in the last 17 months: United Engineers, Hong Leong Group, Far East Organization, MCL Land and Chip Eng Seng.

Developers are likely to grow their land banks in the second half of this year as the government is expected to roll out another bumper supply of residential sites under its twice-yearly GLS programme, Knight Frank said.

'We expect a significant new supply of private housing for the H2 2011 GLS programme to meet demand,' said Knight Frank's head of consultancy and research Png Poh Soon. In particular, more new EC sites could be released following the strong take-up seen for recent EC launches such as Esparina Residences, Prive and The Canopy, he said.

'Developers with a sizeable number of mass market homes in their land banks are likely to be more selective. Some may choose to offload their existing land banks before acquiring new sites, creating a window of opportunity for others,' Mr Png said.

Developers with substantial land banks should be able to clear their stock if demand for mass market homes continues to hold up in the absence of new cooling measures, he added.

Savills Singapore similarly noted that demand for mass market homes can be expected to remain robust in the coming months. 'With more mass market launches coming on stream, the fresh infusion of housing would bring more attractively priced units onto the market,' Savills said in a new report.

But analysts noted that policy changes could soften demand for private properties as well as ECs and DBSS flats.

To determine the housing stock held by each developer, Knight Frank reviewed all the winning bids for GLS sites launched in 2010 and year-to-date in 2011, then discounted those units that have already been sold in launched projects.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

desquire
28-05-11, 21:36
True bro. Hehe. You hv two reservoir views. That makes it even harder to beat. Prices seems to be a little crazy for the moment. Some developments seems to b going higher while some seems to b low at the moment especially ECs. :p

Dreamerz
29-05-11, 15:32
Hi people, I bought a 2bdrm in WV and not sure if I should continue to hold or sell it upon TOP....

It was impulsive buying.... Walk into the showroom during presale and ended up buying the next morning.

What do u guys think? :doh:

desquire
29-05-11, 17:03
Hi people, I bought a 2bdrm in WV and not sure if I should continue to hold or sell it upon TOP....

It was impulsive buying.... Walk into the showroom during presale and ended up buying the next morning.

What do u guys think? :doh:
I think it's a great place with a good location apart from the MRT hype. I supposed most of us are keeping for own stay. Welcome in bro. Enjoy your stay and I hope we will be neighbours in 2013. Hehe. :D

East Lover
30-05-11, 10:38
went to house warning at AALTO during weekend. My friend is also 4 bedder, but 2 times bigger than mine in WV.:scared-3:

But price wise is 3 times higher than mine in WV :eek:

so I don't know should happy or sad....

devilplate
30-05-11, 10:42
went to house warning at AALTO during weekend. My friend is also 4 bedder, but 2 times bigger than mine in WV.:scared-3:

i am sure u been to a bungalow?

the master room is 2X my whole apt:banghead:

lafemme
30-05-11, 10:47
hiaz... went to WV showflat during the weekend.

left only 2+1 and mostly low floor... so still thinking hard.

desquire
30-05-11, 10:51

Hehe. V true. I hv seen such a thong that opened my eyes extremely wide. No choice. Bigger area cleaning also not easy. Not to small though. Can't even breathe and move at hm. $$$ is another area of concern.

Mass condo also wrong. Boutique also has it's own set of negativity. Just buy what we like and stay happy. That's the best remedy. :D

Kengar
30-05-11, 11:06

haha why is it you are unsure of happy or sad leh? :D

East Lover
30-05-11, 11:29

It's a new condo at mayer road. one side got nice sea view, one side got nice pool view and city view. property guru is asking 4mil for 4 bedders now...

but they have to on aircond all the day, due to the ECP noise and heat from morning sun and afternoon sun. my friend's balcony is really empty :)

East Lover
30-05-11, 11:59
hiaz... went to WV showflat during the weekend.

left only 2+1 and mostly low floor... so still thinking hard.
i noticed some resales in the market. the asking price quite reasonable. want to check out?

Dreamerz
30-05-11, 12:06
I think it's a great place with a good location apart from the MRT hype. I supposed most of us are keeping for own stay. Welcome in bro. Enjoy your stay and I hope we will be neighbours in 2013. Hehe. :D

Thanks bro, the unit was bough for investment. I am still in love with my unit in D15....

Just need to decide when I should offload the unit. My unit is stack 6, facing the pool on a high for.....:)

East Lover
30-05-11, 12:17
Thanks bro, the unit was bough for investment. I am still in love with my unit in D15....

Just need to decide when I should offload the unit. My unit is stack 6, facing the pool on a high for.....:)
asked one of my friends who is staying in One Amber - what's the key criteria for renting? she said they don't really want to mix with local... since they hardly take public transport, got MRT or not is no issue for them. that explains why east coast got so many ang moh...

desquire
30-05-11, 13:28
It's a new condo at mayer road. one side got nice sea view, one side got nice pool view and city view. property guru is asking 4mil for 4 bedders now...

but they have to on aircond all the day, due to the ECP noise and heat from morning sun and afternoon sun. my friend's balcony is really empty :)
Sis 4m is a different league altogether. I went to The View@Meyer. Was impressed to but I can't afford for sure. Mnthly maintenance also very ex. Hehe. :D

desquire
30-05-11, 13:30
haha why is it you are unsure of happy or sad leh? :D
Maybe our dearest sister wanna leave us all and hop over to D15. Hehe. :(

desquire
30-05-11, 13:32
i noticed some resales in the market. the asking price quite reasonable. want to check out?
I didn't know ppl can already put up their unit for sale. Wow!! This is fast!!:eek:

desquire
30-05-11, 13:35

That's a very nice stack as well. Rarely do we hv ppl from D15 who would even want to give Tampines a second look. If you hv gotten it for investment and you think you can already cash in fir now. You might want to let it go. However, I think WV is a nice place with reasoable pricing for now. What happens next I only wish I know in advance. Hehe. :p

desquire
30-05-11, 13:39
asked one of my friends who is staying in One Amber - what's the key criteria for renting? she said they don't really want to mix with local... since they hardly take public transport, got MRT or not is no issue for them. that explains why east coast got so many ang moh...
You hot poisoned already. Hehe. Must be thinking hard with sleepless nights. D15 is indeed very nice. I work arnd that area. Just tt PP area can b a pain in the neck at times during peak hrs especially weekends!!:D

Go for it sis!!!:p

East Lover
30-05-11, 14:03
Maybe our dearest sister wanna leave us all and hop over to D15. Hehe. :(
No lah, after seeing that "hao zai", i still believe our WV is a good buy. how relax if we can enjoy the beautiful view without west sun, without highway noise? for ownstay, I will still choose WV.

By the way, when we tried house hunting few years back, we visited a lot of D15 properties, including the Seaview, Esta, and One Amber (that time still under construction) and even the costal del sol... but eventually we still prefer to Tropica.

not sour grape, i just felt not worthy... of course now i looked back, i got a big regret lah because the price shot so high....

however, till now i'm still enjoying being an east lover and looking forward to move to WV :)

East Lover
30-05-11, 14:06
You hot poisoned already. Hehe. Must be thinking hard with sleepless nights. D15 is indeed very nice. I work arnd that area. Just tt PP area can b a pain in the neck at times during peak hrs especially weekends!!:D

Go for it sis!!!:p
we are local, so must stay in heartland.... we went to house viewing last time in The Sail, all surround by ah mong, i can't feel like home...

joycewangwen
30-05-11, 14:16
some ppl spent a few mils to buy a MM near orchard, i think 90% of their money is wasted in the vanity stuff, orchard road, yeah...that's damn orchard road view. so what?:tongue3:

but in WV, you spend 1mil and you get fresh air, greenery, true water view, tranquility, good schools for kids... I say, this is sth of the true stuff, the real juice for life. :spliff:

desquire
30-05-11, 14:28
we are local, so must stay in heartland.... we went to house viewing last time in The Sail, all surround by ah mong, i can't feel like home...
A view is important fir a condo. Otherwise, it will be similar to HDB in my point of view. Condo back then in D15 esp Bayshore and Tanjong Rhu area have it's tranquility and elegance. With many condos here, there and everywhere else, that's why WV is my choice too.

Apart from being in this neighbourhood for the last 25yrs at least, Tampines is very accessible and convenient with many malls and everything else under the sun.

I was also on the hunt for a unit fit the past few years. Close to jumping into Breeze by the East with huge unit at arnd 1.3m but monthly maintenance itself is not cheap. Private lift and a small 88 unit condo. If I have hopped into it. Now I can retire early. Not meant to be.

Well here comes WV, my hone for the next half of my life. Enjoy the lifestyle and the great view and forget about everything else. Mass condo, true. But sufficient cp lots for visitors and much much cheaper maintenance plus more folks to make friend with. :D

desquire
30-05-11, 14:35
some ppl spent a few mils to buy a MM near orchard, i think 90% of their money is wasted in the vanity stuff, orchard road, yeah...that's damn orchard road view. so what?:tongue3:

but in WV, you spend 1mil and you get fresh air, greenery, true water view, tranquility, good schools for kids... I say, this is sth of the true stuff, the real juice for life. :spliff:
Orchard Road is no joke. The ERP in and out of the area alone can kill. For those who can afford canlah. I'm only a small anchovy in the deep sea. So, just stick and live in reservoir waters. Haha. :D

East Lover
30-05-11, 14:40

well said!

saturday in AALTO, the living hall turn on aircon big big, but all the rooms no air con and windows are closed, so super hot when my friend conduted a "tour", then sunday immediately I got nose blocked already :doh:

if in WV, no need to turn on aircon, no need to on fan, how GREEN we go!;)

East Lover
30-05-11, 14:44
A view is important fir a condo. Otherwise, it will be similar to HDB in my point of view. Condo back then in D15 esp Bayshore and Tanjong Rhu area have it's tranquility and elegance. With many condos here, there and everywhere else, that's why WV is my choice too.

Apart from being in this neighbourhood for the last 25yrs at least, Tampines is very accessible and convenient with many malls and everything else under the sun.

I was also on the hunt for a unit fit the past few years. Close to jumping into Breeze by the East with huge unit at arnd 1.3m but monthly maintenance itself is not cheap. Private lift and a small 88 unit condo. If I have hopped into it. Now I can retire early. Not meant to be.

Well here comes WV, my hone for the next half of my life. Enjoy the lifestyle and the great view and forget about everything else. Mass condo, true. But sufficient cp lots for visitors and much much cheaper maintenance plus more folks to make friend with. :D
haha my hubby's friend bought a 4 bedder in Breeze by the East. but layout no good leh, room super small, bay windows everywhere. after seeing the actual unit, my hubby praised me for good buy in WV :D hahaha.

do we really sound like sour grapes?:D :D :D

lafemme
30-05-11, 15:07

yeah, i saw some resales as well but mostly around 850k for 2BR which i can get a 2+1 BR (low floor) at 100K lesser so not really worth it.

btw the units which i'm looking are in stack 44 or 39.

desquire
30-05-11, 15:11
haha my hubby's friend bought a 4 bedder in Breeze by the East. but layout no good leh, room super small, bay windows everywhere. after seeing the actual unit, my hubby praised me for good buy in WV :D hahaha.

do we really sound like sour grapes?:D :D :D
Haha. That makes us perfect "sweet strawberries"!:D

East Lover
30-05-11, 15:11
Haha. That makes us perfect "sweet strawberries"!:D
cool! i like your attitude!

desquire
30-05-11, 15:52
yeah, i saw some resales as well but mostly around 850k for 2BR which i can get a 2+1 BR (low floor) at 100K lesser so not really worth it.

btw the units which i'm looking are in stack 44 or 39.
I didn't know prices go up this fast. I'm at stack 42. Hehe. :D

McKinnon
30-05-11, 16:26
1st time encountering flippers bro? actually it's flippers that will jack up your wv price when it TOPS. :D

lafemme
30-05-11, 16:27

hello, potential neighbour...:D

East Lover
30-05-11, 16:47
1st time encountering flippers bro? actually it's flippers that will jack up your wv price when it TOPS. :D
by then Tropica price will shoot up also :D

desquire
30-05-11, 18:04
Bro, I didn't know flippers can make a fish move that fast. I once thought the fins and tails were the important parts. Haha.

You're a good example of a person who appreciates the two water views that you have. Clear-pica!!!

desquire
30-05-11, 18:09
hello, potential neighbour...:D
Hello confirmed buyer. Hehe. :D

joycewangwen
30-05-11, 20:34
My sixth sense tell me there must be some wv agents here in this forum, :hell-hath-no-fury: because I see there is some info posted here is clearly wrong.

Someone said only 2 and 2+1 unit left, others sold out. it is totally misleading. As I know, at least a dozen of 3 and 3+1 still available as of today.:tongue3:

Who is the wv agent in cmflg? :)
Btw, I know it's not el and ken:spliff:

devilplate
30-05-11, 20:46
My sixth sense tell me there must be some wv agents here in this forum, :hell-hath-no-fury: because I see there is some info posted here is clearly wrong.

Someone said only 2 and 2+1 unit left, others sold out. it is totally misleading. As I know, at least a dozen of 3 and 3+1 still available as of today.:tongue3:

U tink too much la:p

McKinnon
30-05-11, 21:28
i still byoing wv stack 12 when it TOPs hor.. :p

Bro, I didn't know flippers can make a fish move that fast. I once thought the fins and tails were the important parts. Haha.

You're a good example of a person who appreciates the two water views that you have. Clear-pica!!!

desquire
31-05-11, 00:05
i still byoing wv stack 12 when it TOPs hor.. :p
Wow!!! That makes it three in the vicinity of the reservoir collection!! You're the master of them all.

How much do you reckon it will cost you when the place is up and ready for sale? 1.2m??

Kengar
31-05-11, 09:41
Wow!!! That makes it three in the vicinity of the reservoir collection!! You're the master of them all.

How much do you reckon it will cost you when the place is up and ready for sale? 1.2m??

Bro Mckinnon = aka Li Ka Shing of Bedok Reservoir? :cheers1:

McKinnon
31-05-11, 09:45
harro, i can sell everything buy wv mah.. :D

Bro Mckinnon = aka Li Ka Shing of Bedok Reservoir? :cheers1:

desquire
31-05-11, 09:45

Wahhhh.....:scared-4: :scared-4:
Eastlover and Kengar are the angels... :p
I must be the devil here!!!!:hell-hath-no-fury:
hahahaah!:D

devilplate
31-05-11, 10:15
Wahhhh.....:scared-4: :scared-4:
Eastlover and Kengar are the angels... :p
I must be the devil here!!!!:hell-hath-no-fury:
hahahaah!:D

wana join SIngapore Devil Party?:p

desquire
31-05-11, 10:19
wana join SIngapore Devil Party?:p
Hehe. You missing in action for sometime bro. Go where? Holiday?

You're a devil on a platter while I remain the floating ghost. A mysteriously mystery. :D

devilplate
31-05-11, 10:23
Hehe. You missing in action for sometime bro. Go where? Holiday?

You're a devil on a platter while I remain the floating ghost. A mysteriously mystery. :D

i always been around leh.....:confused:

wana go las vegas again.....:D

desquire
31-05-11, 11:05
i always been around leh.....:confused:

wana go las vegas again.....:D
ahhaha... no need so far lah...

There's always MBS and Resorts World waiting for you to invest further for more properties...:p :p

devilplate
31-05-11, 11:14
ahhaha... no need so far lah...

There's always MBS and Resorts World waiting for you to invest further for more properties...:p :p

the table games just cannot match up those in las vegas....and las vegas got plenty of gd shows:D Gambler's paradise....cannot match at all! even macau looks pale:p

East Lover
31-05-11, 11:51
bro desquire, pls post one more, then you will reach your famous/scary 1218 post. hahaha :scared-2:

desquire
31-05-11, 12:05
bro desquire, pls post one more, then you will reach your famous/scary 1218 post. hahaha :scared-2:

You really so funnylah sis... hahahahahh!!!
Ok I take the honour...
May WV huat for '8' generations at least...

Do you know the latest '8'news about WV?
Shhhhhhh...:p :p :p

East Lover
31-05-11, 13:14
Ok I take the honour...

gament announced 8th MRT line? :p got WV MRT station?:D :D

Kengar
31-05-11, 14:59
Ok I take the honour...

Gosh bro Des hit 388 posts.. double huat! haha

Kengar
31-05-11, 15:01
gament announced 8th MRT line? :p got WV MRT station?:D :D

And Sis East Lover reached "888" posts! :D :D :D

(as at 3pm on 31 May 2011)

desquire
31-05-11, 15:28
There's a reason why this happens. Many might think this is coincidental. Just wait and see. More story if the '8' will unfold soon...

You're very observant bro Kengar!!
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

East Lover
31-05-11, 15:41
And Sis East Lover reached "888" posts! :D :D :D

(as at 3pm on 31 May 2011)
really??? even i myself didnt notice. :ashamed1:
very very good! huat ah! :cheers6:

desquire
31-05-11, 18:46
It's best that some things be left unknown. Else you will get a heart attack. :D

East Lover
03-06-11, 10:07

Price dropped??? 10th floor only at $730?!
------------------------------------------
75 #10-08 $730 1184 $864k 28 Apr 11

devilplate
03-06-11, 10:09
gd price....still got anot...i on

Lovelle
03-06-11, 10:20
devil

u are on a roll...

lafemme
03-06-11, 10:26

sure or not? i feel cheated....

Lovelle
03-06-11, 10:35
what dev is this ?

any name?

Kengar
03-06-11, 10:36

:scared-4: OMG price so low? It is the stack that has some reservoir view too.

desquire
03-06-11, 10:46
Oh that's way too low. Maybe it's a sign tt they hv dropped all prices so as to clear all units or maybe a downward spiral for property prices?

Belysa also extremely cheap. Our WV now lelong!! Earlier than expected!!!!grrr:(

DC33_2008
03-06-11, 10:52
This could be an one-off deal. Keep looking. :cheers6:

lafemme
03-06-11, 10:55
Oh that's way too low. Maybe it's a sign tt they hv dropped all prices so as to clear all units or maybe a downward spiral for property prices?

Belysa also extremely cheap. Our WV now lelong!! Earlier than expected!!!!grrr:(

don't scare me leh....

is it a typo error? suppose to be "9", the person type "8"

i just viewed it over the wkend leh.... the price didnt drop. maybe i should call the agent and ask for more discount.

East Lover
03-06-11, 11:31
no lah blk 75 stack 08 has no reversior view, no quarry viewn, not even pool view, but having noise from tennis court. The only view may have could be the pocket pool view in Tropica as it's facing Tropica blk 63 :)

And it near the dropoff point, so could be noisy also.

that explains why psf so low??? relax!

Kengar
03-06-11, 11:35
no lah blk 75 stack 08 has no reversior view, no quarry viewn, not even pool view, but having noise from tennis court. The only view may have could be the pocket pool view in Tropica as it's facing Tropica blk 63 :)

Phew! :D The pricing for stack 22 ones in the earlier posts look reasonable and stable compared to this.. so Eastlover analysis sounds alright :)

devilplate
03-06-11, 11:36

i dun mind.....still got stack 8 leftover at 700-750psf?

desquire
03-06-11, 11:36
don't scare me leh....

is it a typo error? suppose to be "9", the person type "8"

i just viewed it over the wkend leh.... the price didnt drop. maybe i should call the agent and ask for more discount.
If you are scared then I'm probably more scared than you are!!! You must be thankful you got a discount. I get no thing when I purchased my unit. Just my luck!!!:(

devilplate
03-06-11, 11:39
can someone cfm there is really such a discount for stack 8.....850k really reasonable and the layout looks quite good

McKinnon
03-06-11, 11:40
dun be so jumpy guys, the good units have been snapped up so just sit back and enjoy your life in your nice unit next time. :D

devilplate
03-06-11, 11:41
if really selling at such px...i may join ur guys n wait for TOP together:spliff: :cheers6:

Lovelle
03-06-11, 11:42
if really selling at such px...i may join ur guys n wait for TOP together:spliff: :cheers6:

what is the name of this dev ?

nobody share

McKinnon
03-06-11, 11:43
if for investment the entry price is compelling.

for own stay, i will want a reservoir view. :D

McKinnon
03-06-11, 11:44
Waterview. The condo of the 8s. :D

what is the name of this dev ?

nobody share

desquire
03-06-11, 11:45

864k vs 1.1m for a larger unit compared to my 1130 is 150k. Isn't it a lot of difference!! Oh my God!!! Just when we thought we "Huat". Here comes the real huat at $864k!!!!:(

devilplate
03-06-11, 11:46
Waterview. The condo of the 8s. :D

stack 8 shall add another 8!!!

i ON leh....anyone can cfm? i dun mind lower floors....04-08 aso can

Lovelle
03-06-11, 11:46
if for investment the entry price is compelling.

for own stay, i will want a reservoir view. :D

thanks, bro. But it's almost fully sold. Cld be weak holders leaving the mkt as SOR rate is going up

McKinnon
03-06-11, 11:47
sell me yours $900k? :p

864k vs 1.1m for a larger unit compared to my 1130 is 150k. Isn't it a lot of difference!! Oh my God!!! Just when we thought we "Huat". Here comes the real huat at $864k!!!!:(

devilplate
03-06-11, 11:48

typo or maths fail?
1.1mil-864k=236k

desquire
03-06-11, 11:50
We waiting fir you long tine already. Welcome to the family. Come go buy together. :(

Lovelle
03-06-11, 11:51
typo or maths fail?
1.1mil-864k=236k

what abt SSD ? 16%