PDA

View Full Version : Waterview (D18, 99-year Leasehold, Sim Lian Group)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

minami-san
24-12-12, 23:24
Pls write to SL. I got mine from them one year ago. No detailed dimension, but 1:100 scale floor plant. Good enough for u to do initial planning.

Merry Xmas to u and happy planning :cheers6:
Thanks sis! Just dropped Stephanie an email :)

minami-san
24-12-12, 23:25
Based on the photos n showflat, it's traditional casement windows, open outward.
I prefer casement to sliding. Can open all windows to allow more air in:D

roly8
25-12-12, 08:19
I prefer casement to sliding. Can open all windows to allow more air in:D
collect more dust also.. haha! :D

Shadus
25-12-12, 13:36
Casement is more sound proof

forestfire
26-12-12, 08:29
Casement windows are good for catching wind into your apartment, otherwise it just blown past (or parallel to) your sliding windows.

I like casement windows.

East Lover
26-12-12, 09:54
yes casement is better than sliding windows. we like fresh air from reservior :p

JohnDoe4
26-12-12, 10:09
Casement is more sound proof

For my better understanding, please let me know why is casement better than sliding for noise insulation?

Shadus
26-12-12, 13:47
From experience. Becoz my current place only allows sliding windows, I did try to change to double glassed types, but the installer told me it wont work as sliding windows transmit the noise due to the air gaps at the edges. Whereas for casement, it is completely sealed. You can even get almost sound proof ones that are double-glassed with good sealing.

minami-san
26-12-12, 15:03
I saw a marketing booth of Qbay in Novena Square 2. Guess the launch date is near!

JohnDoe4
26-12-12, 15:06
From experience. Becoz my current place only allows sliding windows, I did try to change to double glassed types, but the installer told me it wont work as sliding windows transmit the noise due to the air gaps at the edges. Whereas for casement, it is completely sealed. You can even get almost sound proof ones that are double-glassed with good sealing.

Thanks. This makes sense.

I'm annoyingly concerned with the noise from that major Traffic Junction. Although i'm above 10 floor, I'm sure the noise will be there.

Even if change to double-glass windows, will the management allow it?

Any other folks here have better, tried-and-tested solutions?

One possible solution that I've thought off is when we all move in, get the management committee to write to request LTA to re-pave the road with sound eliminating properties. I believe they have done this for those expressways here HDB blocks.

Shadus
26-12-12, 15:25

I'm annoyingly concerned with the noise from that major Traffic Junction. Although i'm above 10 floor, I'm sure the noise will be there.

One possible solution that I've thought off is when we all move in, get the management committee to write to request LTA to re-pave the road with sound eliminating properties. I believe they have done this for those expressways here HDB blocks.

I hear you. Its one of the reason why I wanna move from my current place because noise is a bugbear for me. And my current place, the bedroom are sliding windows instead of casement for all others... irritating

I think if all windows are casement types, then, the noise will be v. minimized. Can apply to the mgmt committee when TOP, i think if external appearance is same, then no problem to change hopefully.

One other method that helps is getting good curtains. My curtains are similar to those type used in concert halls. It does help a bit.

And yes, we can write in to various govt agencies. For my current place, when we moved in, a few of us wrote in regarding aircon noise of the nearby supermart. And they did actually take action to wall them up and minimizing the noise.

Shadus
26-12-12, 15:28
Really envy those reservoir facing units :D :D :D

I was afraid to get low floors as concerns of morning joggers disturbing my peace... heehee... now a bit regret

acidic.straw
26-12-12, 15:34

Yes, 10th flr will still have noise if not noisier as sound waves "roll" up hitting the higher floors more than the lower ones.

Single-layer glass shld be good enough if you keep them closed but that will mean stuffy rooms unless you turn on aircon constantly. Repaving the road will not do much good as noise generated at junctions is more due to engines revving as vehicles move off.

What may help is to plant more tall and "leafy" trees along the stretch facing the roads to absorb the noise and dust. You'd be surprised at the noise absorption properties of trees. If the MC can plant a ring of such trees around the boundary within the estate and pursuade the authorities to plant another ring by the roadside, you can go a long way to noise and dust reduction.

JohnDoe4
26-12-12, 16:20
Yes, 10th flr will still have noise if not noisier as sound waves "roll" up hitting the higher floors more than the lower ones.

Single-layer glass shld be good enough if you keep them closed but that will mean stuffy rooms unless you turn on aircon constantly. Repaving the road will not do much good as noise generated at junctions is more due to engines revving as vehicles move off.

What may help is to plant more tall and "leafy" trees along the stretch facing the roads to absorb the noise and dust. You'd be surprised at the noise absorption properties of trees. If the MC can plant a ring of such trees around the boundary within the estate and pursuade the authorities to plant another ring by the roadside, you can go a long way to noise and dust reduction.

I fully agree with your suggestions. I'm at Stack 35, so, I guess we have to do multi-prong approach...repave, plant tall trees, windows and curtains :-)

Problem is...planting of trees may only benefit those blocks facing Tampines Ave 10...wonder if management committee will agree. It WILL definitely benefit those low-level units :cool:

Shadus
26-12-12, 16:31
I like the idea of trees because it beautifies the environment. But not sure if enough space in that area. Also, lower level residents may not like it

East Lover
26-12-12, 16:34
I fully agree with your suggestions. I'm at Stack 35, so, I guess we have to do multi-prong approach...repave, plant tall trees, windows and curtains :-)

Problem is...planting of trees may only benefit those blocks facing Tampines Ave 10...wonder if management committee will agree. It WILL definitely benefit those low-level units :cool:
if you want to be brave enough, write to URA to suggest to bring ave 10 to underground, and combine reservior with quarry park :p then you will have wonderful and peaceful water view :D

只有想不到的,没有做不到的。:D nothing is impossible, but everything is not easy. jiao you! :cheers4:

Shadus
26-12-12, 16:50
LOL. Idea....

The Quarry park though.... they need better pest control........

JohnDoe4
26-12-12, 17:12
if you want to be brave enough, write to URA to suggest to bring ave 10 to underground, and combine reservior with quarry park :p then you will have wonderful and peaceful water view :D

只有想不到的,没有做不到的。:D nothing is impossible, but everything is not easy. jiao you! :cheers4:

Hahahah. I like this suggestion.

I think can only write to Govt just before elections :-)

acidic.straw
26-12-12, 17:28
I like the idea of trees because it beautifies the environment. But not sure if enough space in that area. Also, lower level residents may not like it

Lower level will also get hit by dust and noise so I don't think they will protest. All the stacks facing the roads will benefit, not just the corner stacks.

So join the MC. Raise it as a resolution in the AGM. Do homework and knock on doors to garner support to vote for resolution during the AGM. That's how it's done :D :D :D

minami-san
26-12-12, 19:48
Lower level will also get hit by dust and noise so I don't think they will protest. All the stacks facing the roads will benefit, not just the corner stacks.

So join the MC. Raise it as a resolution in the AGM. Do homework and knock on doors to garner support to vote for resolution during the AGM. That's how it's done :D :D :D
I will support the trees lining our WV!! more resort feel :)

jjtio
27-12-12, 07:30
I will support the trees lining our WV!! more resort feel :)

me too. greenery by the waters. :ashamed1:

minami-san
27-12-12, 17:57
Ooh. i received a QBay flyer in my mail. The launch date is really near !

Kengar
27-12-12, 18:00
For these 2 months Tampines will be the Star of property launches due to QBay and CityLife. :)

Ooh. i received a QBay flyer in my mail. The launch date is really near !

Eastguy
27-12-12, 19:42
Hi

Attached are pictures taken on 26 Dec 12.

Called Sim Lian and was told that TOP is 4Q 2013.

Cheers:cheers4:

Justin3
27-12-12, 20:11
Hi

Thanks for the progress picture.

acidic.straw
28-12-12, 07:20
Hi

Thks for the pics! Wow, the pool is really big!! It's a REAL pool and not one those puny ones thrown into a development just for the sake of having a pool. :D

Look at the men in the boat thingy for scale and you'd have a good idea of the pool size.

Shadus
28-12-12, 08:52
Thanks for pointing it out... really looks huge...... major plus!

I just pass by this morning, the Caltex station is operating again! Thought they shut it down for good to make space for the EC.

The painting and installation of windows seems to have slowed down during this rainy period. Only minor progress. Seems like Q3 TOP will be really tough. Probably Q4, means 2014 for us moving in.

roly8
28-12-12, 09:27
feel like swimming and soak in the water.. :D

jjtio
28-12-12, 09:56
Hi

thanks Eastguy. so exciting to see the developments!!

Yuketen
28-12-12, 09:58
Anyone has any thoughts on the subject?? I got my current unit at Waterview via subsale due to its proximity to St Hilda's and the fact that the owner wanted to let it go at launch price (+60k penalty) and also that it was a choice unit I think (unit 14-22)...

Well, realise later that it is not as close to St Hilda's as we thought (slightly beyond 1 km). Q bay is in fact much nearer to St Hilda's (0.3km)... However, in terms of view/location of site, I think unit 14-22 is still much better than the site at Q bay. Btw, the units at Q bay are priced quite competitively too... Ard 900 plus SPF too... The 4 BR units are much bigger than waterview...

Any words of wisdom from the rest regarding this fix...

Shadus
28-12-12, 10:04
My "words of wisdom" will not be quite what you expect. Don't go for St Hilda, they're only good for their GEP program. Unless your kids are already in the GEP program, try the other better schools like Red Swas / Gongshan etc

cnud
28-12-12, 10:14
Qbay launch price at circa 900psf is expected because it's a different developer from WV. Competition is good for buyers they say.

CapitaLand muscled their way to secure Bishan St 14 so that Sky Habitat can continue to sell.

With many plots coming up at Tampines Ave 10, more amenities will surface but more competition as well. To rent out or to sell.

For stay, WV is better in my opinion. Just have to wait a few more months.

phantom_opera
28-12-12, 10:17
Anyone has any thoughts on the subject?? I got my current unit at Waterview via subsale due to its proximity to St Hilda's and the fact that the owner wanted to let it go at launch price (+60k penalty) and also that it was a choice unit I think (unit 14-22)...

Well, realise later that it is not as close to St Hilda's as we thought (slightly beyond 1 km). Q bay is in fact much nearer to St Hilda's (0.3km)... However, in terms of view/location of site, I think unit 14-22 is still much better than the site at Q bay. Btw, the units at Q bay are priced quite competitively too... Ard 900 plus SPF too... The 4 BR units are much bigger than waterview...

Any words of wisdom from the rest regarding this fix...

sell Waterview for a small profit, go buy Waterfront Key, 1km within Red Swastika / Yu Neng + future MRT behind :spliff:

Shadus
28-12-12, 10:19
Tampines Central is way too crowded even without these new developments. When all these come online, its going to be crazy. So I'm speculating they will build up a new area for malls & business and hoping MBT will further develop the quarry area... like add a small mall, shops, eateries.... something like downtown east and bigger scale

Then, ho-say-liao.

Shadus
28-12-12, 10:20
sell Waterview for a small profit, go buy Waterfront Key, 1km within Red Swastika / Yu Neng + future MRT behind :spliff:

I second this!

East Lover
28-12-12, 11:29
waterfront key is super expensive liao. they already factored the future MRT which is coming in another 4-5 years... you have to bear the construction of MRT (and PIE) if not pool facing, and the road noice from bedok north road (if you want reservior view).

Don't forget the baywindows everyroom, huge balcony. the quantum is big.

WV is good for own stay. :spliff:

phantom_opera
28-12-12, 11:34
waterfront key is super expensive liao. they already factored the future MRT which is coming in another 4-5 years... you have to bear the construction of MRT (and PIE) if not pool facing, and the road noice from bedok north road (if you want reservior view).

Don't forget the baywindows everyroom, huge balcony. the quantum is big.

WV is good for own stay. :spliff:

if for own stay lkk retirees, I will go for Archipelago for super healthy lifestyle (can walk to TaiChi near reservoir + fresh air, can walk to buy Sheng Shiong sea food ... nice retirement)

desquire
28-12-12, 11:49
Thks for the pics! Wow, the pool is really big!! It's a REAL pool and not one those puny ones thrown into a development just for the sake of having a pool. :D

Look at the men in the boat thingy for scale and you'd have a good idea of the pool size.
I hv to agree. That's what all developments do. So many mini pools.

I think they need a huge pool. 696 units x 4=2784 residents in pool at once. Hahahahha. :scared-3:

East Lover
28-12-12, 13:25
if for own stay lkk retirees, I will go for Archipelago for super healthy lifestyle (can walk to TaiChi near reservoir + fresh air, can walk to buy Sheng Shiong sea food ... nice retirement)
Bro every project has its own charm. We waterviewer are happy for our choice, and share the Joyce in our own thread.

East Lover
28-12-12, 13:27
Duplicate post

Kengar
28-12-12, 13:55
Hee hee.. i am massively accumulating the post Christmas decoration sales items hoping that i will have a new Christmas tree by Dec 2013 :D in Waterview.

FYI Paragon's Metro has up to 70% sales on these decorations.. very pretty and good quality.. after discount $2 plus per item. :)

Bro every project has its own charm. We waterviewer are happy for our choice, and share the Joyce in our own thread.

acidic.straw
28-12-12, 15:55
...2784 residents in pool at once. Hahahahha. :scared-3:

:eek: :scared-4: :jaw-dropping:

acidic.straw
28-12-12, 16:03
Duplicate :doh:

4wheels
28-12-12, 21:52
but waterfront key already at high price!

McKinnon
29-12-12, 16:54
bro ur acumen is fantastic, i was telling eastlover same thing LOL.

Denlim
29-12-12, 20:27
WaterView 100% sold with last 2 units sold today... Hope construction can go full steam now n TOP by 3-4th quarter 13.....:cheers4:

desquire
29-12-12, 23:34
WaterView 100% sold with last 2 units sold today... Hope construction can go full steam now n TOP by 3-4th quarter 13.....:cheers4:
OMG!!!!!:scared-3: :scared-1: :scared-4: :hell-hath-no-fury: :eek:

East Lover
30-12-12, 08:18
OMG!!!!!:scared-3: :scared-1: :scared-4: :hell-hath-no-fury: :eek:
Bro, Should u be happy instead? :rolleyes:

East Lover
30-12-12, 08:19
Yeah!! Finally! Good sign for WV. TOP Q3 2013!! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

desquire
30-12-12, 13:40
Bro, Should u be happy instead? :rolleyes:
I didn't expect all to go especially after Q-Baywas just announced and yet to be launched even. The power of marketing.

I was told by an agent who dropped over at my mom's place at Tampines Street 12 just across Century Square that it will be sold at 1k psf. Not sure how accurate though.

Within such a short period it's like selling cotton candy over the counter. So fast and poof!!! All gone!!! I almost can't believe it.

Happy or not I also stoned. Don't know how much exactly the average psf for Q-Bay and the rest o the neighbours. Hv yet to see the actual size if the unit and on overall the whole development on its own. Must wait for TOP and I will tell you if I'm overly excited or sadly down. Heheh:D

chestnut
30-12-12, 13:45
Bro, welcome to the world of properties... It was expected lah... Certain things are very predictable lah...

Mark this day and u will see if my prediction court or not...

Check out metropolitan price today and compare it 6 months later and see if has risen....

Remember WV pricing and compare it 7 months later and see if prices have risen???

You need to buy me kopi.

I didn't expect all to go especially after Q-Baywas just announced and yet to be launched even. The power of marketing.

I was told by an agent who dropped over at my mom's place at Tampines Street 12 just across Century Square that it will be sold at 1k psf. Not sure how accurate though.

Within such a short period it's like selling cotton candy over the counter. So fast and poof!!! All gone!!! I almost can't believe it.

Happy or not I also stoned. Don't know how much exactly the average psf for Q-Bay and the rest o the neighbours. Hv yet to see the actual size if the unit and on overall the whole development on its own. Must wait for TOP and I will tell you if I'm overly excited or sadly down. Heheh:D

desquire
30-12-12, 16:21
Bro, welcome to the world of properties... It was expected lah... Certain things are very predictable lah...

Mark this day and u will see if my prediction court or not...

Check out metropolitan price today and compare it 6 months later and see if has risen....

Remember WV pricing and compare it 7 months later and see if prices have risen???

You need to buy me kopi.
Haha. I like your positive thinking bro. Moreover you're always in the light of properties. Me blur blur one. Haha.

No need kopi. I buy you Starbucks with whipped cream. :p

star
30-12-12, 16:52
For any property in singapore just buy and hold long long, price sure go up one.

desquire
31-12-12, 10:38
Happy 2013 to all to be residents and owners of Waterview. May 2013 be an evenful, thrilling and blessed year for us all with a greater 2014 awaiting for us all in our new home.

What a good way to end 2012 with all units being sold. Unbelievable but true!! Hooray and let us all usher in 2013 with much happiness and health. :D

East Lover
31-12-12, 11:00
Happy 2013 to all our dear FEC and friends!

Let's wish we can TOP and collect key on Q3 2013! :cheers4:

Happy 2013 to all to be residents and owners of Waterview. May 2013 be an evenful, thrilling and blessed year for us all with a greater 2014 awaiting for us all in our new home.

What a good way to end 2012 with all units being sold. Unbelievable but true!! Hooray and let us all usher in 2013 with much happiness and health. :D

minami-san
31-12-12, 20:53
Dear FEC, here's wishing all a happy new year as we count down to TOP!!! yay!!:cheers5:

East Lover
31-12-12, 23:08
From the lift lobby of tropica I can see firewall very clearly! That means next year we can enjoy the 无敌夜景 + firewall from WV even much better!
Happy TOP 2013!!! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

Kengar
31-12-12, 23:43
Yeah looking forward to TOP THIS YEAR!

Finally can use the word "This Year". :D

Happy New Year!!!

From the lift lobby of tropica I can see firewall very clearly! That means next year we can enjoy the 无敌夜景 + firewall from WV even much better!

minami-san
01-01-13, 01:50
Hmm...i wonder if our access card can go to all blocks or only the block that we are living in. If can go to all blocks, will definitely go to your block, Sis...for the fireworks! Woo hoo!:D :D

teck
01-01-13, 08:54
"Firewall"?
By the way which floor of the lift lobby u referring to?;)

East Lover
01-01-13, 10:38
"Firewall"?
By the way which floor of the lift lobby u referring to?;)
Too happy to type correctly :D

U know what I mean lah... I can't say too much, but the far away pocket view is so good, the WV view should be even better.

Last night fireworks only happened in marina bay? Or bedok also? Because they were really big and beautiful :cheers5:

teck
01-01-13, 11:00

U know what I mean lah... I can't say too much, but the far away pocket view is so good, the WV view should be even better.

Last night fireworks only happened in marina bay? Or bedok also? Because they were really big and beautiful :cheers5:
Haha... Sounds good for our Blk 77! Haha...

Btw, I got a friend staying at Waterfront, they having problems with the flies or bugs thing even though they are staying the highest floor. Do Tropical face same problem? If yes, WV will have it too...:(

East Lover
01-01-13, 11:43
Haha... Sounds good for our Blk 77! Haha...

Btw, I got a friend staying at Waterfront, they having problems with the flies or bugs thing even though they are staying the highest floor. Do Tropical face same problem? If yes, WV will have it too...:(
Not really leh. So far only got one night attack. After that peace! Hope WV will have no problem also :spliff2:

acidic.straw
01-01-13, 13:00

Was the fireworks really clear? Must be very nice :D

East Lover
01-01-13, 21:29
Was the fireworks really clear? Must be very nice :D
Yes very very clear! But according to sis butter, could be the fireworks in bedok.... Nevertheless we will have a very good night view Q3 this year! :cheers4:

As bro Kengar said, finally we can say we will collect key this year!

Komo
01-01-13, 22:03
will be quite painful :D :

jbtay
02-01-13, 07:37

Is it possible purchase price was not $913 psf? 1184 sq ft could be a 2+1 ground floor with large PES and hence much lower psf. My 3 bedder 1130 was only $861 psf bought in Jul 11, if bought during Dec 2010 just after launch should be lower psf for larger floor area.

chestnut
02-01-13, 08:34
Is it possible purchase price was not $913 psf? 1184 sq ft could be a 2+1 ground floor with large PES and hence much lower psf. My 3 bedder 1130 was only $861 psf bought in Jul 11, if bought during Dec 2010 just after launch should be lower psf for larger floor area.

Bro, the way inflation is going, building cost is going up... So even with !bay buying the land at same price as waterview, the building cost itself will be higher than WaterView. On top of that, Sim Lian is their own main contractor... That's why Sim Lian tends to be "cheaper" then the rest. When Qbay launches, you will see the effect coming your way...

EastLover will be laughing to the bank... Why, WV brought up the price of WaterView... When WaterView was launched, what was the price of Tropica??? Now Qbay will bring up the price of WaterView and Tropica... She made twice...

Sis EastLover, see... I do analysis for you... Some more you tell me, dont put many eggs in 1 basket???? I put 3 eggs in Pasir Panjang leh.... Hahahahaha

star
02-01-13, 08:43

That is a very high floor unit #10-08.

star
02-01-13, 09:06

That is #10-08, 3+1 bedroom. Lost $210k...

Kengar
02-01-13, 09:13
Maybe a sale within family?

East Lover
02-01-13, 09:31
bro, i invite you to my house warming party this year! :cheers4: :cheers4:

it's so happy to say "this year" to collect key.... finally! :cheers5:

Bro, the way inflation is going, building cost is going up... So even with !bay buying the land at same price as waterview, the building cost itself will be higher than WaterView. On top of that, Sim Lian is their own main contractor... That's why Sim Lian tends to be "cheaper" then the rest. When Qbay launches, you will see the effect coming your way...

EastLover will be laughing to the bank... Why, WV brought up the price of WaterView... When WaterView was launched, what was the price of Tropica??? Now Qbay will bring up the price of WaterView and Tropica... She made twice...

Sis EastLover, see... I do analysis for you... Some more you tell me, dont put many eggs in 1 basket???? I put 3 eggs in Pasir Panjang leh.... Hahahahaha

roly8
02-01-13, 09:41
*me is secretly reading this thread with envy..* :ashamed1::ashamed1:

:47::47:

chestnut
02-01-13, 10:32
bro, i invite you to my house warming party this year! :cheers4: :cheers4:

it's so happy to say "this year" to collect key.... finally! :cheers5:

Sis, when wv was launched, tropica was only 700+ psf.'why did tropica price increase? Now how much is Tropica psf? Hahaha...

Now u know why I say u huat twice. Hahaha

acidic.straw
02-01-13, 10:52

#10-08 is good facing with reservoir view and no road noise or west sun. Not likely owner will let go at such a loss. Even if fire-sale, bank have obligation to fetch best price possible.

So most likely a case of "internal transfer" ("sell" to family members) to lower stamp duty :2cents:

jbtay
02-01-13, 12:16
#10-08 is good facing with reservoir view and no road noise or west sun. Not likely owner will let go at such a loss. Even if fire-sale, bank have obligation to fetch best price possible.

So most likely a case of "internal transfer" ("sell" to family members) to lower stamp duty :2cents:

yes, most likely reason then; markets gone crazy, risk-on just because cliff hanger temporarily resolved.... not complaining though :D

Shadus
02-01-13, 12:49
Personally don't like it when the market is all gambling on what the govt is going to say or do.

I wonder if politicians should be banned from trading at all.

csong
03-01-13, 15:14
It seems that they had painted some parts of the walls with light blue. It did not really stand out. It would look better if they are all painted in white.

JohnDoe4
03-01-13, 15:59
It seems that they had painted some parts of the walls with light blue. It did not really stand out. It would look better if they are all painted in white.

Do you have a photo of this? From what we have seen so far...it's been all white.

Appreciate if you could let us know specifically. Thanks.

csong
03-01-13, 16:07
I did not have any photo. If you see from along Tampines Ave 10, you will see both ends of the corner blocks, the installed windows''walls ae painted light blue.

East Lover
03-01-13, 16:07
Do you have a photo of this? From what we have seen so far...it's been all white.

Appreciate if you could let us know specifically. Thanks.
correct. i noticed the stack 18 is painting in light blue. don't know why... blue screen with white wall looks much better.

Shadus
03-01-13, 16:23
That's weird... don't tell me they wanna be funny and do white-blue-white-blue stacks

jbtay
03-01-13, 16:57
correct. i noticed the stack 18 is painting in light blue. don't know why... blue screen with white wall looks much better.
Not the case in showflat model n brochure, surely archi have colour sense, i hope :beats-me-man:

desquire
03-01-13, 18:52
The light blue is a coat of underlay we before it is washed and covered with a white final cost. There shan't be any light blue reflected. Took a stroll to the ever hot Citylife. The more I see the more worried and scared I get.

The space really gives me headache. I wonder how I can squeeze in such a tiny spaced area. Gosh. Seriously, the most decent somewhat showflat I've seen is WV but with almost the same size.

Maybe it's the design. I don't know but most of the 1130sqft ice seen are really really way too small for myself.

Sis Eastlover I wonder how you really can squeeze in. I hope I'm wrong but as it gets closer I become more paranoid!!!:scared-3:

East Lover
03-01-13, 21:20
I will build big big cabinet in the backyard and keep front room very neat. Use the good opportunity to buy new and nice furnitures lah :D

I will ask stanley to design a nice place with storage and yet classic :D

Don't worry, we will solve it. Nothing is impossible :cheers4:

The light blue is a coat of underlay we before it is washed and covered with a white final cost. There shan't be any light blue reflected. Took a stroll to the ever hot Citylife. The more I see the more worried and scared I get.

The space really gives me headache. I wonder how I can squeeze in such a tiny spaced area. Gosh. Seriously, the most decent somewhat showflat I've seen is WV but with almost the same size.

Maybe it's the design. I don't know but most of the 1130sqft ice seen are really really way too small for myself.

Sis Eastlover I wonder how you really can squeeze in. I hope I'm wrong but as it gets closer I become more paranoid!!!:scared-3:

cnud
03-01-13, 21:31
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/2776B6B3-56AE-4383-8F33-1F59794FA71D-23777-00000B966EC7334C.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/5B83F8BB-5FF2-4B13-9B57-083DAE3EE4B3-23777-00000B96B580DD3C.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/80B4C196-196A-404C-9412-C86E9571F4BC-23777-00000B97136D2A7B.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/62953A85-D7A8-4300-9D94-CECDDF9167A1-23777-00000B9617B959B3.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/9654936F-AA03-4363-A8D5-77BA3B1707E0-23777-00000B95FAAFE67A.jpg

kEN9170
03-01-13, 21:38
The balcony glass is green tinted?

desquire
03-01-13, 22:02
The balcony glass is green tinted?
It's blue. :D

kEN9170
03-01-13, 22:16

Tot the blue is the protective layer.

Kengar
03-01-13, 22:31
From the pictures, the balcony glass panel on Level 3 does look abit more greenish than bluish. Any way we have to stick to whatever SL will be installing. :P

East Lover
03-01-13, 22:41
Will one day this huge longou be transformed as river? Just like bishan park? :D :D

minami-san
03-01-13, 22:48
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/2776B6B3-56AE-4383-8F33-1F59794FA71D-23777-00000B966EC7334C.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/5B83F8BB-5FF2-4B13-9B57-083DAE3EE4B3-23777-00000B96B580DD3C.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/80B4C196-196A-404C-9412-C86E9571F4BC-23777-00000B97136D2A7B.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/62953A85-D7A8-4300-9D94-CECDDF9167A1-23777-00000B9617B959B3.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y517/cnud1/9654936F-AA03-4363-A8D5-77BA3B1707E0-23777-00000B95FAAFE67A.jpg

Wow! Very nice!! Thanks for the photos!! Hope that the heavy rain these days won't affect the progress too much...the workers can take shelter and work on the interiors :p

minami-san
03-01-13, 22:50
Will one day this huge longou be transformed as river? Just like bishan park? :D :D
Yes, sis!! That's a very good idea!!! Can imagine it now...actually my current place is very near Bishan Park! I love it...and my doggie too!! haha

cnud
03-01-13, 23:07

Anything is possible..

WV has river view too...:tongue3:

bakasa2002
03-01-13, 23:46

That might have to wait for PAP to win back Aljunied ward first ... :D

East Lover
04-01-13, 08:31
That might have to wait for PAP to win back Aljunied ward first ... :D
good idea! treasure your vote, FEC! :D

we want river, we want bigger lake too!!! PLS combine reservior with quarry, to 化煞, to 静音 :cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

jbtay
04-01-13, 09:26

Yes, I have been comparing with my AQbP 1324 vs 1130. Front balcony about the same, kitchen narrower, but back yard much bigger. But fortunately the rooms in WV are all squarish. Based on the 1:100 scale plan from Stephanie, I think can still manage, and like East Lover, I will be having a lot more closets with sliding doors, not just for clothes but everything else to preserve a minimalist clean look (ps I have omitted all the wardrobes from SL). :sleep:

Echelon
05-01-13, 07:33
Notice some of the windows frames are all black while some are white? Maybe I missed a post around this. I searched back but my eyes really shiong to look through after several pages.

Any one can give a heads up on this? TIA!!

acidic.straw
05-01-13, 08:35
Notice some of the windows frames are all black while some are white? Maybe I missed a post around this. I searched back but my eyes really shiong to look through after several pages.

Any one can give a heads up on this? TIA!!

The window frames are white. The black stuff is the protective plastic covering.See pic below.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4889&d=1353326830

More pics previously posted here:
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=333779&postcount=4413
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=333780&postcount=4414
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=333781&postcount=4415
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=333783&postcount=4416

curio
05-01-13, 10:12
Sold out project?

Echelon
05-01-13, 11:59
Thanks!! You are the best - wow, ok, black OR white, looks pretty good.

I bought the place without seeing any show room, because bought over remaining units and only refer to past photos on property guru and some other places - did anyone capture any photos of the toilets or kitchen, yard and tiles that you can share? TIA....am curious.

Kengar
05-01-13, 14:22
As requested and enjoy!
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-D6lYqXpLx0Q/UOfTWnvneMI/AAAAAAAAAeY/J7Ro4-izWV8/s512/DSC01439.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tmLpg-CCpPg/UOfThir9njI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/AWfmBkACgqQ/s512/DSC01466.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ehzw4S6gpyE/UOfTjyhccrI/AAAAAAAAAfY/6D-pRaMIfX0/s512/DSC01468.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-nDcSqSpc6UM/UOfTUEAw1lI/AAAAAAAAAeQ/8EFO5pylkp0/s512/DSC01438.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-hhdeacImbr8/UOfTQINMWGI/AAAAAAAAAeA/HpHRf_t0XPk/s512/DSC01432.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-K958LFzHH2s/UOfTR-fenqI/AAAAAAAAAeI/Bro68tiNprU/s512/DSC01433.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-SNS8XldALtY/UOfTMTOhpII/AAAAAAAAAdw/nRj2zuiitq8/s512/DSC01425.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-NKfxddYM28g/UOfTN7hDdCI/AAAAAAAAAd4/bNbWh8-BMec/s512/DSC01427.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ju3fESVWLgM/UOfTYfGvupI/AAAAAAAAAeg/jHm_9Ixdl-4/s512/DSC01446.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-XjjHn9WmDRQ/UOfTZ69-ffI/AAAAAAAAAeo/g26ndXlEvY8/s512/DSC01447.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gN5XNoCw65c/UOfTbWaCOTI/AAAAAAAAAew/LqWFlqCcjEM/s512/DSC01452.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mAT_vyoHfKQ/UOfTdILZvlI/AAAAAAAAAe4/8sxNb51qJ-o/s512/DSC01453.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UDmHfEcsSDg/UOfTemxzgaI/AAAAAAAAAfA/UoLkiq7UPlc/s512/DSC01458.JPG

Thanks!! You are the best - wow, ok, black OR white, looks pretty good.

I bought the place without seeing any show room, because bought over remaining units and only refer to past photos on property guru and some other places - did anyone capture any photos of the toilets or kitchen, yard and tiles that you can share? TIA....am curious.

Kengar
05-01-13, 14:27
More of them ...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8Ya-OGBC4UM/UOfVS0qrheI/AAAAAAAAAfw/wJyZDH_Nlmc/s512/DSC01444.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UydjZfvLjHI/UOfVUZZviUI/AAAAAAAAAf4/b6VnziR_C7c/s512/DSC01448.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-dXh0GuetaRM/UOfVV8cNibI/AAAAAAAAAgA/itnX_q0nauo/s512/DSC01449.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-NcRYKfgGE_I/UOfVXWKbAXI/AAAAAAAAAgI/C8tIcehcN0E/s512/DSC01450.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-FR-BTE0dUw0/UOfVZEw12bI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/Szfqiba1CKY/s512/DSC01454.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-xHdEHcs3ECI/UOfVarsmrtI/AAAAAAAAAgY/xqyXb2VY2Z0/s512/DSC01455.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-t6bYB9v27rE/UOfVdeqBVOI/AAAAAAAAAgg/-lFnr6XGIpY/s512/DSC01456.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pz_xD1YYzYg/UOfVfgDVaJI/AAAAAAAAAgo/eGihbDdVf9Q/s512/DSC01457.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-NnVO91s3foI/UOfVhYqkzqI/AAAAAAAAAgw/v3RLD9jEZC8/s512/DSC01461.JPG

Kengar
05-01-13, 14:36
And Finally...
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-PLsm67-vAbU/UOfW0GqNbCI/AAAAAAAAAhU/vQ2HsPwnESE/s512/DSC01421.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ZK1SYyL-SAE/UOfXBb7QQWI/AAAAAAAAAhg/S-K-t37jzgk/s512/DSC01422.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-2PtJJ2AxjgA/UOfXNxDZMJI/AAAAAAAAAho/wlc8l7C7Vbo/s512/DSC01423.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-T-WQO1czYI0/UOfXayVLMbI/AAAAAAAAAhw/TGuDtlpd27o/s512/DSC01424.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ZaUBbnZZqOw/UOfXnGgDN7I/AAAAAAAAAh4/OBmV1ST8654/s512/DSC01430.JPG

roly8
05-01-13, 14:51
wa!

very nice leh! :o

chestnut
05-01-13, 16:10
More than 80% of the things in showroom are recycled... Hahahaha. You go clover by e park also the same...

Can u guys remember the Swarovski crystal light at the false ceiling... Laos recycled... I actually have this at my bed room... It is romantic.. Hahahaha

East Lover
05-01-13, 21:46
Wow bro u are good! Our FEC admin director 当之无愧:cheers5: :cheers5: :cheers5:

For the last photo, I think we can build something there to store a lot of small things right? :D

As requested and enjoy!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-UDmHfEcsSDg/UOfTemxzgaI/AAAAAAAAAfA/UoLkiq7UPlc/s512/DSC01458.JPG

Echelon
05-01-13, 23:25
Thanks bro this is awesome. Some places a little tight will need to build more cupboards so that don't look so cluttered. Master bedroom no way to out a dresser hor?

Do like a smallish kitchen.

thechoi
06-01-13, 07:54
Pardon me if this had been asked before. If we extend the living room to the balcony, we level the balcony to be the same floor hight as the living room,, are we allowed to install windows at the balcony?

Shadus
06-01-13, 08:55
Pardon me if this had been asked before. If we extend the living room to the balcony, we level the balcony to be the same floor hight as the living room,, are we allowed to install windows at the balcony?

For most condos I know of, usually the answer is no.
I'm hoping they will allow invisible grill for safety reasons.

East Lover
06-01-13, 09:05
Not possible. SL even not allow u to install windows in backyard balcony.

desquire
06-01-13, 09:19
We pay so much and yet this also cant, that cannot. Already space so small. Stress stress!!!! I sill love my HDB!! All also can. :(

star
06-01-13, 09:24
Waterview has one of the most efficient layout. Every room can fit in a queen size bed. Now some new development cannot even fit queen bed in.

Echelon
06-01-13, 09:33
For most condos I know of, usually the answer is no.
I'm hoping they will allow invisible grill for safety reasons.

I am looking at this as well. But not for balcony, more for the backyard - but hoping in future to built a window around.

The overall layout is quite efficient - everything got to keep to the minimum.

I am looking to add the following and open to advise and suggestion from the bros and sis here.

1. Piano - not sure where I can push that in.
2. Balcony - hoping to add some outdoor chairs and table there for breakfast and lounging.
3. Dining table - mine is a 6 seater extendable to 8 pax type. Hope have enough space to add that in.
4. TV console to built up - need to consider those with a smaller width
5. I believe in cupboards to hide away all the things. - any advise for this?

Thanks to all again in advance. With the modern technology age, I am building my future home with excellent bros and sis here!! My HDB was pretty much built myself and wify, no interior designer to save cost.

But now seriously considering getting one.

thechoi
06-01-13, 10:38
My agent suggest thst i can install the smart window.... not sure if SL will approve that.

http://smartwindows.sg/gallery

East Lover
06-01-13, 11:31
My agent suggest thst i can install the smart window.... not sure if SL will approve that.

Agent's word no black n white. Say say only to con u. I think bro Kengar or another FEC did write to SL for this option, the answer is NO.

Maybe u can dig out old post to check.

desquire
06-01-13, 11:39
Waterview has one of the most efficient layout. Every room can fit in a queen size bed. Now some new development cannot even fit queen bed in.
I hope what we see is what we get. Praying very hard each single day. :scared-3:

thechoi
06-01-13, 12:05
Agent's word no black n white. Say say only to con u. I think bro Kengar or another FEC did write to SL for this option, the answer is NO.

Hah!! this also cannot... :doh:

zeamybro
06-01-13, 12:08
Even smartwindows themselves didn't dare to commit a firm yes when asked if their installation is legal under the bca regulations

focus
06-01-13, 14:19
More than 80% of the things in showroom are recycled... Hahahaha. You go clover by e park also the same...

Can u guys remember the Swarovski crystal light at the false ceiling... Laos recycled... I actually have this at my bed room... It is romantic.. Hahahaha

Lol... I think they moved the waterview furniture and decor to Tampines Trilliant EC as well. I saw those in Tampines Trilliant.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vinlee/sets/72157630703196518/

bakasa2002
06-01-13, 15:39
From the pictures, the balcony looks as big as the living rm area or is it just the photos?

kEN9170
06-01-13, 15:48
Saw the reservoir facing stack (bedroom exterior wall) painted blue.

East Lover
06-01-13, 17:54
Haha 羊毛出在羊身上. U want fantastic showflat, u can go FEO project, but pay 10% more psf :D :D :D

Lol... I think they moved the waterview furniture and decor to Tampines Trilliant EC as well. I saw those in Tampines Trilliant.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vinlee/sets/72157630703196518/

minami-san
06-01-13, 19:43
went to Qbay showroom just now. Showroom units not ready to "enter". can only view from "outside" (but still inside the sales gallery). Price is between 950-1200psf.

Pricing not finalised yet, just an indicator. No brochure too. Cannot book yet. Just need to give a blank cheque :scared-4: to indicate your interest and "chope" an unit. Agent will inform you when the launch is official and if you don't get the unit you want / wish to drop out, no penalty. So many people at the showroom today!

Well, i like their idea of having movable blinds with covered glass for alfresco dining (available for 3 bedroom units and perhaps the bigger ones).

focus
06-01-13, 19:46
Haha 羊毛出在羊身上. U want fantastic showflat, u can go FEO project, but pay 10% more psf :D :D :D

Nay.. i am just amused since chestnut got it first at clover, then become waterview.. then move on to Trilliant.

Showflats not representative of the real thing anywaay.

chestnut
07-01-13, 06:20
Dear WVers... Cheers to all of you... This is my last post.... I wish all of you BEST IN 2013. Trust me, u will all HUAT with waterview....

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:

East Lover
07-01-13, 07:13
Dear WVers... Cheers to all of you... This is my last post.... I wish all of you BEST IN 2013. Trust me, u will all HUAT with waterview....

:cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:
Big bro, all the best to your new career! Remember to check your inbox for my WV invitation! Lets have a good drink at waterview this Christmas ! :cheers4: :cheers4: :cheers4:
Take care!!!

zeamybro
07-01-13, 07:40

Nut bro, thanks for all your valuable sharings and advices given on this forum. Please take very good care and be blessed =)

desquire
07-01-13, 08:20

Take Care bro!! Thanks for the invaluable tips and experience that you bag us with. Meantime enjoy your trip/work/holiday!! We shall hear from you again real soon. :sleep:

roly8
07-01-13, 08:25

bro, where r u going? :o

Shadus
07-01-13, 09:20

Most likely is no. But can try after WV form their own management committee. Then its up to mgmt comms.

That is to say, upon TOP, you will get more "NO" from SL so that they can protect their own ass. Once they wash their hands off WV, then its up to residence own management comm to decide. Frankly, from experience, every year annual meeting, my current comms usually have at least 10 proposals for voting. Usually at least 95% will get rejected...haha. SO.... conclusion, don't keep your hopes high.

Shadus
07-01-13, 09:23
I am looking at this as well. But not for balcony, more for the backyard - but hoping in future to built a window around.

The overall layout is quite efficient - everything got to keep to the minimum.

I am looking to add the following and open to advise and suggestion from the bros and sis here.

1. Piano - not sure where I can push that in.
2. Balcony - hoping to add some outdoor chairs and table there for breakfast and lounging.
3. Dining table - mine is a 6 seater extendable to 8 pax type. Hope have enough space to add that in.
4. TV console to built up - need to consider those with a smaller width
5. I believe in cupboards to hide away all the things. - any advise for this?

Thanks to all again in advance. With the modern technology age, I am building my future home with excellent bros and sis here!! My HDB was pretty much built myself and wify, no interior designer to save cost.

But now seriously considering getting one.

I'm sure piano can. Most condo doors are quite big. Unless yours a grand
As for balcony furniture. Yes, anything indoors is private space and as long as it does not affect external appearance.
The dining area is pretty small though..... It doesn't look like 8 seater is viable. But we shall see
As for cupboard, i'm with someone who mentioned this (i think eastlover?). Will build more cabinets at balcony areas to store my stuff. Even considering a full cabinet in the storeroom

Shadus
07-01-13, 09:29

haha... let's just say agent will just say anything to lessen our concerns from making the purchase.

Sis, you know anyone written about invisible grille yet?

Shadus
07-01-13, 09:33
Anyone intending to change the kitchen stove from gas to inductive / electric type?

Echelon
07-01-13, 12:27
Anyone intending to change the kitchen stove from gas to inductive / electric type?

Was thinking as well, whats the cost going to be like? But too late to off set from SL by now right?

Shadus
07-01-13, 14:15
Was thinking as well, whats the cost going to be like? But too late to off set from SL by now right?

Ask renovator to change lor. Just wondering if anyone have good experience with induction stove? I've never used one before

huddy
07-01-13, 19:03
anyone knows if we have sauna/steamroom at the clubhouse? :)

Echelon
07-01-13, 20:01
anyone knows if we have sauna/steamroom at the clubhouse? :)

There is,

1x Sauna in Male Toilet
1x Sauna in Female Toilet

huddy
08-01-13, 08:13
Cool bro, thanks for the info! :)

There is,

1x Sauna in Male Toilet

JohnDoe4
09-01-13, 11:41
Qbay's forum has been very quiet.

I thought they are launching?

star
09-01-13, 11:51
There is,

1x Sauna in Male Toilet
Hi may i know where did u get the info that there is sauna? Because the site plan does not show it.

jbtay
09-01-13, 12:34
Hi may i know where did u get the info that there is sauna? Because the site plan does not show it.

In the clubhouse toilets, should be indicated in sale agreement specs

star
09-01-13, 12:40
In the clubhouse toilets, should be indicated in sale agreement specs

Ic thanks.

Yuketen
09-01-13, 21:42
Qbay's forum has been very quiet.

I thought they are launching?

I was at the show flat site this evening. Its Really crowded. I was quite delighted over what the agent shared with me as regards the future developments in that area. Accordingly, there are at least 2-3 plots of land adjacent to Q-bay along ave 10 that have been gazetted for housing development (imagine at least 2-3 other new condo development coming up). Well, the agent claimed that Q-bay, being the first development in that belt, would increase in value steadily as each site adjacent to it are being developed over time. Well, it didn't occur to her that Waterview is actually the first development along the stretch of land adjacent to ave 10. Looks like the whole stretch is going to be like bedok reservoir? Waterview value is therefore set to rise, rise, rise???!! U guys think so??? Is it wishful thinking?

Echelon
09-01-13, 21:58
I'm sure piano can. Most condo doors are quite big. Unless yours a grand
As for balcony furniture. Yes, anything indoors is private space and as long as it does not affect external appearance.
The dining area is pretty small though..... It doesn't look like 8 seater is viable. But we shall see
As for cupboard, i'm with someone who mentioned this (i think eastlover?). Will build more cabinets at balcony areas to store my stuff. Even considering a full cabinet in the storeroom

Thanks for the advise. Am looking to several cupboards. I believe in keep things hidden away. Otherwise will look too messy.

Anyways driving past this week, I see them cementing the external walls, window installations. I wonder how long it will take to run electrical, flooring and fixtures....haiz agent told me ready in June....I was dupe...haha.

bakasa2002
09-01-13, 23:17
I was at the show flat site this evening. Its Really crowded. I was quite delighted over what the agent shared with me as regards the future developments in that area. Accordingly, there are at least 2-3 plots of land adjacent to Q-bay along ave 10 that have been gazetted for housing development (imagine at least 2-3 other new condo development coming up). Well, the agent claimed that Q-bay, being the first development in that belt, would increase in value steadily as each site adjacent to it are being developed over time. Well, it didn't occur to her that Waterview is actually the first development along the stretch of land adjacent to ave 10. Looks like the whole stretch is going to be like bedok reservoir? Waterview value is therefore set to rise, rise, rise???!! U guys think so??? Is it wishful thinking?

IMO, it's agent that is talking about QBay. I wld not bet so much on the other 2-3 plots. I'm thinking they might nt even get triggered if its on reserve list but I do agree WV is in a gd position if QBay does well. :)

Shadus
10-01-13, 08:37

Actually Tropica is the "first" development. It wasn't very popular property then. But those who stuck it out are very happy right now :)

Wishful thinking or not... it depends on market situation. Nothing is ever certain. But for non-investor like me, more condo means more traffic to PIE and the road to PIE is already very jam at this point of time. Hopefully, it will be expanded.

Shadus
10-01-13, 08:40
Thanks for the advise. Am looking to several cupboards. I believe in keep things hidden away. Otherwise will look too messy.

Anyways driving past this week, I see them cementing the external walls, window installations. I wonder how long it will take to run electrical, flooring and fixtures....haiz agent told me ready in June....I was dupe...haha.

The internal work is usually quite fast. ~6-9 months typically. It really depends on how much resources are poured into it. Unlike external work, it is not weather dependent. When i saw the place 2 weeks back, i think the external work slowed down quite a bit. Have not seen any internal work starting yet but it should be really fast when it starts.

Shadus
10-01-13, 08:41
IMO, it's agent that is talking about QBay. I wld not bet so much on the other 2-3 plots. I'm thinking they might nt even get triggered if its on reserve list but I do agree WV is in a gd position if QBay does well. :)

FEO properties are never "cheap". They will make sure they price at least 10-20% higher than what is the current going rate

azeoprop
10-01-13, 13:51
Update 10th Jan 2013. :)

atta
11-01-13, 08:40
Update 10th Jan 2013. :)

Hmm.. The progress slowed down a little I feel... Or maybe I'm getting too excited! Lol.

So if they start the internal now.. 6-9mths...and thereafter to clear up the entire place...wait for batches to collect keys.... Looking at the progress... Think will prob flow to 2014? :(

cnud
11-01-13, 13:46
Qbay launch price not confirm but indicative 950-1100..

JohnDoe4
11-01-13, 14:21
Hmm.. The progress slowed down a little I feel... Or maybe I'm getting too excited! Lol.

So if they start the internal now.. 6-9mths...and thereafter to clear up the entire place...wait for batches to collect keys.... Looking at the progress... Think will prob flow to 2014? :(

Seriously...what else can we do except to wait and wait :scared-5:

Just wondering if anyone is already planning ID/reno without having seen the actual unit?

atta
12-01-13, 00:38
Seriously...what else can we do except to wait and wait :scared-5:

Just wondering if anyone is already planning ID/reno without having seen the actual unit?

Yeah. Starting to source around already. But no floor plans yet.. remember someone mentioned that he/she will ask shirley but no updates ( or i might have missed). Prob call her next week for it)

With new cooling measures just few days before launch..... haiz.. seriously dunno how they r now gonna price it. Most would be affected already... 7%.. plus loan is now major concern too! 50% ltv plus lower debt burden ratio with the shorter tenor...... we shall see. Lucky we gv bought our beautiful wv ! :p

cnud
12-01-13, 00:41
Waterview is officially 100% SOLD.

Kengar
12-01-13, 08:21

Those who bought the last few units are very lucky to avoid the new cooling measures. :cheers1:

East Lover
12-01-13, 08:53
Just came back from reservoir, SL put a big big "100% sold" sign outside. :cheers4:

One of big waterview poster was torn off! Some secret admirer keep it at home? :D :D

desquire
12-01-13, 08:59
Just came back from reservoir, SL put a big big "100% sold" sign outside. :cheers4:

One of big waterview poster was torn off! Some secret admirer keep it at home? :D :D
Wah SL very slow an steady. I like. I'm hopping over QBay arnd 12pm later. Go sneak peek. See anything great for me to migrate over to the dark side. :D

Kengar
12-01-13, 09:12
Looks like it will be not so crowded at the showflats today? :D

Since the new measures are targeted at Singaporeans and PRs, we might see the return of the foreigners.

Wah SL very slow an steady. I like. I'm hopping over QBay arnd 12pm later. Go sneak peek. See anything great for me to migrate over to the dark side. :D

desquire
12-01-13, 09:18
Looks like it will be not so crowded at the showflats today? :D

Since the new measures are targeted at Singaporeans and PRs, we might see the return of the foreigners.
The same thing happened when Archi was launched. Same timing. After a few weeks it will 'cool down'. Like COE like stamp duty, people will continue to throng the places with their cheque. It will sell trust me. :D

Justin3
12-01-13, 10:15
The same thing happened when Archi was launched. Same timing. After a few weeks it will 'cool down'. Like COE like stamp duty, people will continue to throng the places with their cheque. It will sell trust me. :D
Last night went to Sengkang sqare La Fiesta show room, saw amazing things 1000 people there buying condo at last
Min. Like free market. Avg 1200 psqf. Hoe, never see before.

desquire
12-01-13, 12:11
Hi guys,

I'm here inQbay, I tell you it's a beauty inside out. I'm so impressed. Tonight will make some serious thinking. Might sell WV and hop over here. The units are so nice and well designed. Went in for the queue for the preview.

Beautiful seriously. Make my WV a pale shadow all of a sudden. I prolly can make some $$ over at WV. Then buy a bigger unit and not be so stressed about space. :eek:

East Lover
12-01-13, 12:22
Hi guys,

I'm here inQbay, I tell you it's a beauty inside out. I'm so impressed. Tonight will make some serious thinking. Might sell WV and hop over here. The units are so nice and well designed. Went in for the queue for the preview.

Beautiful seriously. Make my WV a pale shadow all of a sudden. I prolly can make some $$ over at WV. Then buy a bigger unit and not be so stressed about space. :eek:
Wow bro u supper deep pocket! Even u Sell wv first, the second one u still have to pay 7% more, and 50% down payment! :eek:

desquire
12-01-13, 13:02
Wow bro u supper deep pocket! Even u Sell wv first, the second one u still have to pay 7% more, and 50% down payment! :eek:
Agent say can claim back the 3% from WV. Dunno how true but I tell you sis, it's really impressive. My pocket shallow. Just ask my parents sell house and buy the trio!!! At least the space is much more generous and I love the extra utility room in the hall area!!!

Just push the washer and dryer into the kitchen and poof. Use the extra room for study for entertainment for anything basically. Even storage. I like the way is designed. Typical FEO washer, fridge, oven all free. The materials looks good. I love the outlook. However, no reservoir. Alamak...

Anyhow, I'm still a an of QBay. I'll see how I do some Math for tonight. :p

phantom_opera
12-01-13, 13:26
果然是敢死队,hats off to FEO

bakasa2002
12-01-13, 14:09

Rem Archi CM was in Nov/Dec then the proj went quiet for 4-5 mths before picking up in March/April period ... but this measure is ... of a diff magnitude. Basically, the ABSD on 2nd ppty is keeping lots of people on the sideline out of the game. :scared-1:

bakasa2002
12-01-13, 14:11

50% DP ..... That is the killer ...

kEN9170
12-01-13, 14:50
More blue painted.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8490/bluefa.jpg

voizes
12-01-13, 15:17

Will this work?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=355381&postcount=395

thunderbird
12-01-13, 16:03
Will this work?

Yes, absolutely should work!

acidic.straw
12-01-13, 17:54
Will this work?

Depends on whether bank can accept that 1 party is able to service the loan all by him/herself. What abt CPF? If both spouses' CPF is used, then CPF needs to be returned from one spouse acct.

Dragonfly
12-01-13, 18:07
Voizes, this matter could save some money but quite complicated. In addition, must inform bank, lawyer. If it is within 4 years, not sure if SSD applies? What I feel is, just hold on to your current property and wait n see.

sh
12-01-13, 18:30
Hi guys,

Don't be seduced by sexy showflats, they spend millions on it. Do you have millions to spend on your unit?:(

4wheels
12-01-13, 18:50
Those who bought the last few units are very lucky to avoid the new cooling measures. :cheers1:

Yes, save the absd but ...

desquire
12-01-13, 20:00
Don't be seduced by sexy showflats, they spend millions on it. Do you have millions to spend on your unit?:(
I've been hypnotised. I just came back again. Took a second look at the Trio. Just loving it. Beary berry nice. :D

phantom_opera
12-01-13, 20:35
I've been hypnotised. I just came back again. Took a second look at the Trio. Just loving it. Beary berry nice. :D

welcome to the dark side :p

Justin3
12-01-13, 21:06
Will this work?

I believe this will not work unless the husband and wife divorce at first then tranfer owner ship. Right?

joycewangwen
12-01-13, 21:44

We were also at the show room this afternoon, it's really very nice.
The kitchen is much bigger, other rooms also quite spacious
I also feel it's better than WV :eek:

Kengar
12-01-13, 21:50
Ooh this is interesting.. what is the size of the show room that you have looked at?

We were also at the show room this afternoon, it's really very nice.
The kitchen is much bigger, other rooms also quite spacious
I also feel it's better than WV :eek:

joycewangwen
12-01-13, 22:14
Ooh this is interesting.. what is the size of the show room that you have looked at?
3 bed rooms and 3 bed rooms trio

zeamybro
12-01-13, 22:21

They are 1119sf and 1163sf respectively

Shadus
12-01-13, 22:33

What price is FEO selling them?

zeamybro
12-01-13, 22:35
What price is FEO selling them?

From 1000psf .... Not sure if there r further discounts after the new cm

Kengar
12-01-13, 22:46
Thanks, they are similar in size to Waterview's standard 3-bedder.

So the QBay ones looks more spacious than the Waterview one?

Hmm, i am vey interested to see how they look.:D

desquire
12-01-13, 22:46
The trio is a killer. Price still alright. Space damn good.

No bomb shelter. No storeroom. No bay windows. Very nice flushed furniture. I even saw a dresser in their master bedroom. The best part is the utility room and nice resort living with perfect landscape. Oh how I love it. I'm really in love. FEO carry out their task very well. Hats off!!:p

desquire
12-01-13, 22:48

First time I saw an equivalent unit so much better and spacious. It's sweet I tell you bro. I feel like jumping ship and wait another three years. Start all over again. Hahahah!

buttercarp
12-01-13, 22:55
Wah... why discuss Qbay in WV thread?

I am also smitten by the design.

desquire
12-01-13, 22:56

All of us migrating over. Hahahah!!:p

kEN9170
13-01-13, 10:19

The whole stretch after quarry will be light industrials. Qbay and future developments will be facing industrial buildings in future. Not very nice.

Justin3
13-01-13, 10:37

I guess all FEC are eyed on the Q bay so the price would not drop even new rules.

desquire
13-01-13, 10:51

Bro it's really poisonous. It is carved to make WV look like a pale orange peel. That's why Anakin become Lord Vader. I don't mind a crimson light saber. The blue of Obi Wan had flicked and been short-circuited.

I'm a QBay fan!! I'm a QBFC. Queue Bee!! I'm buzzing!!:tongue3: Don't go bro!! I'm addicted to it. :tsk-tsk:

cnud
13-01-13, 11:04
I am going later. Will snap some pics if possible..

acidic.straw
13-01-13, 14:31
For those who miss this video :D

http://www.waterfrontliving.com.sg/waterview/?page_id=280

star
13-01-13, 15:52
Bro it's really poisonous. It is carved to make WV look like a pale orange peel. That's why Anakin become Lord Vader. I don't mind a crimson light saber. The blue of Obi Wan had flicked and been short-circuited.

I'm a QBay fan!! I'm a QBFC. Queue Bee!! I'm buzzing!!:tongue3: Don't go bro!! I'm addicted to it. :tsk-tsk:

Hi desquire, u r making me excited.

phantom_opera
13-01-13, 16:01

酒不醉人人自醉 lol

desquire
13-01-13, 16:18
Hi desquire, u r making me excited.
No no no!! I won't pull your legs. Seriously. Myself hv bought WV which I think has a fantastic layout. Until I see the Q!!! Alamak. Myself v v stress see. Headache. :D

East Lover
13-01-13, 16:20

Bro, how much is ur dream unit indicated price? Not include the 3+7%.

desquire
13-01-13, 16:39
Bro, how much is ur dream unit indicated price? Not include the 3+7%.
1.3m thereabouts sis. Go take a look. You'll understand me better. Seriously. Go go go!!!

kEN9170
13-01-13, 16:48
No no no!! I won't pull your legs. Seriously. Myself hv bought WV which I think has a fantastic layout. Until I see the Q!!! Alamak. Myself v v stress see. Headache. :D

Couldn't agreed more with desquire.

East Lover
13-01-13, 16:57
1.3m thereabouts sis. Go take a look. You'll understand me better. Seriously. Go go go!!!
Saw already. I will never exchange with my wv :cheers2:

Spend a bit in ID, we can archive much better n practical than this. But I have to say, the ID, the design in QBay are very good.

kEN9170
13-01-13, 17:10

Spend a bit in ID, we can archive much better n practical than this. But I have to say, the ID, the design in QBay are very good.

East Lover, is it because the developer is FEO?

East Lover
13-01-13, 17:24
East Lover, is it because the developer is FEO?
I'm not against FEO.... for own stay, I prefer something 实实在在。just don't want bros here to be misled by the 花里胡哨 interior design. If QBay price as good as ur wf time, then it's worthy for money. :o

zeamybro
13-01-13, 17:50
I'm not against FEO.... for own stay, I prefer something 实实在在。just don't want bros here to be misled by the 花里胡哨 interior design. If QBay price as good as ur wf time, then it's worthy for money. :o

Sis, simlian has v good and practical design one, u can trust them. Your reservoir unit is priceless, and unlike the WF series, it's not separated by a very busy noisy road. What u get directly in front of u are greeneries and the reservoir!

And do I need to remind u the price u paid for your unit?! How much is Qbay selling now!? Hahahahhaha

Ok.. I sound like my mentor chestnut talking to u, hahahahaha

desquire
13-01-13, 17:53

It's not the ID sis. I'm not an ID person in any way. Even for WV, iD is a no no for me. It's the layout. The kitchen is good. The space is good and generous especially for the Trio. It's so impressive. The toilets are well equipped. Good and sufficient cabinets. The surroundings is sweet really. Very green and well landscaped. The villa adds to the sweetness of it. My kids ask if we can buy the villa and stay there. So private. Very Balinese like. Nice.

The architect is a good one. Something different from the typical everyday design we see everywhere else. The 3 bedder master is unlike those we see everyday. Like WV back balcony and our master, again it's special and unique which I come to find out adopted by SL almost in all their developments, be it DBSS,EC or even PC. Just materials differentiate one from the other.

I still remember the step down toilets they hv over at Waterfront Isle. It's nice. I love the way it's built. I'm no fan of FEO but Star Wars probably. Hahahah. Everything about Q is exquisite in my opinion. I still love the Trio!!!:D

zeamybro
13-01-13, 17:58
It's not the ID sis. I'm not an ID person in any way. Even for WV, iD is a no no for me. It's the layout. The kitchen is good. The space is good and generous especially for the Trio. It's so impressive. The toilets are well equipped. Good and sufficient cabinets. The surroundings is sweet really. Very green and well landscaped. The villa adds to the sweetness of it. My kids ask if we can buy the villa and stay there. So private. Very Balinese like. Nice.

The architect is a good one. Something different from the typical everyday design we see everywhere else. The 3 bedder master is unlike those we see everyday. Like WV back balcony and our master, again it's special and unique which I come to find out adopted by SL almost in all their developments, be it DBSS,EC or even PC. Just materials differentiate one from the other.

I still remember the step down toilets they hv over at Waterfront Isle. It's nice. I love the way it's built. I'm no fan of FEO but Star Wars probably. Hahahah. Everything about Q is exquisite in my opinion. I still love the Trio!!!:D

Trio has a wasted foyer space, easily about 60sf? And I still prefer the yard next to my kitchen for practical reasons. If u convert the universal room (their so called yard) into a study, where do u wanna keep your pails and mops? The kitchen is miserably small.

Btw I m not anti-Qbay. In fact I love the 3br premium and 2+study a lot

East Lover
13-01-13, 18:00
Bro, if u like the layout so much, pls go ahead! For ur own stay, if it's suit ur need and u love it sooooo much, why not?! It's a very good project indeed, for own stay and for capital appreciation.

Ur wv already can make good money for u, u are safe :cheers5:

Pls invite us to ur QBay house warming party!!! :cheers4:

East Lover
13-01-13, 18:05
My bro, yes, ur post make me missed big bro chestnut hahaha!!

I love waterview since day one :D :D

But bro desquire worried a lot since he signed dotted line with SL, as he has very expensive collection which needs a lot of space. I guess QBay can fulfill his requirement haha

All the best to u, bro desquire :cheers4:

Sis, simlian has v good and practical design one, u can trust them. Your reservoir unit is priceless, and unlike the WF series, it's not separated by a very busy noisy road. What u get directly in front of u are greeneries and the reservoir!

And do I need to remind u the price u paid for your unit?! How much is Qbay selling now!? Hahahahhaha

Ok.. I sound like my mentor chestnut talking to u, hahahahaha

teck
13-01-13, 20:03

Haha... Went to view today (again its heavy rain when I reach). I dun see the "bigger" in size than wv. Guess its all the furnishing that make it standout? Sis, our "reservoir view" is priceless lah... Haha...

jjtio
14-01-13, 06:42
I agree with the "spend a bit more in ID". WV has the nature element lacking in QBay. Personally I have not viewed the showflat for QBay yet but I wont give up WV for that. :)

atta
14-01-13, 09:08
Hmm.. I stayed almost 1 hr at qbay show flat coz mum buying but I still prefer my wv lei.. The way the buildings are positioned... Not so crowded.. Somehow reminds me of the old condos with big spaces for facilities.

They didn't build all the blocks for the model but from the way I see, I feel that it's quite congested... If u sit in ur balcony, instead of looking at the pool, maybe u can see ur neighbors opposite... Just like caspian... WV more spacious definitely.

Interior wise, for sure show flat is nice but the $ I spend on higher Psf.. I rather use it to renovate it even better. Layout wise... Guess its v individual coz I love small kitchen since I dun cook. Haha!

Anyways they r giving some rebates for the ABSD I think!

East Lover
14-01-13, 09:27
Total 23% discount they quoted to me:
15% early bird
1% nearby or whatever
7% absd rebate

And guess what??? After best discount, it's still the same price as they indicated before CM7!!:simmering:

Hmm.. I stayed almost 1 hr at qbay show flat coz mum buying but I still prefer my wv lei.. The way the buildings are positioned... Not so crowded.. Somehow reminds me of the old condos with big spaces for facilities.

They didn't build all the blocks for the model but from the way I see, I feel that it's quite congested... If u sit in ur balcony, instead of looking at the pool, maybe u can see ur neighbors opposite... Just like caspian... WV more spacious definitely.

Interior wise, for sure show flat is nice but the $ I spend on higher Psf.. I rather use it to renovate it even better. Layout wise... Guess its v individual coz I love small kitchen since I dun cook. Haha!

desquire
14-01-13, 09:37

Yup totally agree with the spacing involved. None of the neighbours in WV can peep into another unit. All nicely spaced out like Tropica. It' just that I like the interior layout. That's more like it.

As a buyer of WV myself, I would not have bought it if I don't think its any good. I bought for the pocket reservoir, the good distribution of the blocks, one huge pool instead of many cluttered pools, the layout of the master and kitchen balcony, location being near my existing flat and getting so used to the neighbourhood etc etc.

Just that I fell in love with Qbay. That's the thing. It's just like an impulsive adrenalin of excitement the moment I saw the Trio and 3-bedder Never once did I think WV was horrid.

Of course the stamp duty (whose name to use to avoid this sky high ridiculous tax), no reservoir view, pricing and the '4-year wait' for it to be up is not a good idea (especially for kids who look forward to it). As for me, I'm actually fine having to wait and all.

On overall, though without reservoir view our Qbay neighbours have a nice surrounding overall. A pretty home. :D

desquire
14-01-13, 09:40
15% early bird
1% nearby or whatever
7% absd rebate

And guess what??? After best discount, it's still the same price as they indicated before CM7!!:simmering:

Hahahhhah!! What's new? Free oven, free fridge, free washer, all standard. SL should actually write "100% sold! Thanks to FEO and Qbay!":tongue3:

Shadus
14-01-13, 09:45
15% early bird
1% nearby or whatever
7% absd rebate

Sis, what does "CM7" means?

Sea Esta
14-01-13, 10:05
Sis, what does "CM7" means?

Cool Measures 7.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/straitstimes.com/files/additionalMeasures.pdf

atta
14-01-13, 11:29
15% early bird
1% nearby or whatever
7% absd rebate

Hmmm? Thor prices not out yet? 18th I heard. Shall wait n see how much the discount is or is it just discounted off inflated price. Lol

atta
14-01-13, 11:35
No worries desquire. I'm equally excited ...twice actually. Once in wv show flat n once in qbay. Lol. Buy both la. See which to rent. Hee..

Side track a bit.. Another has gotten the floor plan yet?? Tsk... Have to slowly source for gd IDs! These days there are many self proclaimed IDs who are just contractors... My poor aunt paid so much for a 20 yrs ago design recently. Zzzzz.

Invest
14-01-13, 11:46
Qbay showroom is it already open for viewing except no price list out?

atta
14-01-13, 12:04
Qbay showroom is it already open for viewing except no price list out?

Yep! Can place cheque already. No price yet thou. 18th jan shld be out.

Rosy
14-01-13, 12:07
What is the selling point of this location?

zeamybro
14-01-13, 12:13
What is the selling point of this location?

1. The Quarry and reservoir (close to nature)
2. 9 more surrounding land parcels for development (potential cap gain)
3. Well connected to PIE and SLE (accessibility)

jbtay
14-01-13, 12:45
Just went over to showflat to take a look with Mrs around lunch time. Nice layout but Mrs didn't c anything spectacular. Indicative price for 3 bedder and 3 bedder trio around $1.2m up? so not sure what would be the discounts like, More likely for the 3 bedders, WV price + $200k. If that's the case,put in 100k for ID work for WV and it should be as good if not better than QB. ID works can really play with the eyes and mind. In any case, a lived-in flat and a showflat are entirely two different animals, in the end its more whats convenient and practical.... Wnt over to the Caltex Stn to take a look at the revamped Starmart. Got an Old Chang Kee corner and some light dim sum hot-box, better than nothing, if need something to fill up stomach and don't want to go far :D

zeamybro
14-01-13, 12:57
Jus for info ... Qbay will have 2 x commercial shops. I think Tropica also have right? Can walk over to poly canteen and eat?

buttercarp
14-01-13, 13:02
Jus for info ... Qbay will have 2 x commercial shops. I think Tropica also have right? Can walk over to poly canteen and eat?

Yes, can eat at poly canteen.
Some of my neighbours have done that.
Heard that the Western food there is cheap and good.

joycewangwen
14-01-13, 20:12
After viewing Qbay showroom, I strongly feel FEC is playing the visual trick...

They have a much higher ceiling, they put large mirror and glass every where, they use light color tone ID.

I have to say it works, at least to some people...:D :D

But the mathematical certainty is...the floor area is only 1119 for 3 bedder. I don't know how people could spin with this number to beat WV's 1130.:tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

joycewangwen
14-01-13, 20:19
Another thing is that WV site is 330k square feet, for 695 units, while Qbay is 210k for 610 units.:doh: :doh:

FEC is much better in marketing. 忽悠之王...:D :D

minami-san
14-01-13, 21:08
Another thing is that WV site is 330k square feet, for 695 units, while Qbay is 210k for 610 units.:doh: :doh:

I think QBay has 630 units!

minami-san
14-01-13, 21:12
No worries desquire. I'm equally excited ...twice actually. Once in wv show flat n once in qbay. Lol. Buy both la. See which to rent. Hee..

Side track a bit.. Another has gotten the floor plan yet?? Tsk... Have to slowly source for gd IDs! These days there are many self proclaimed IDs who are just contractors... My poor aunt paid so much for a 20 yrs ago design recently. Zzzzz.
You can write to Stephanie [email protected] to request. Not a detailed floorplan but a 1mm: 100mm plan. Can do some planning :)

jbtay
14-01-13, 22:37

Yes, which is why qb needs 2 levels of basement with much smaller footprint. :sleep:
Gdnite.

azeoprop
14-01-13, 22:41
Got free dinner at Q bay tomorrow, you guys can go with tupperwares. :D

kEN9170
15-01-13, 11:18
From SL:
The walls of waterview will be painted in a color slightly blue-ish on the exterior walls, and the interior of the unit will be as per show flat.

desquire
15-01-13, 11:43
From SL:
The walls of waterview will be painted in a color slightly blue-ish on the exterior walls, and the interior of the unit will be as per show flat.

I thought it was to be white. Now blue-ish? Maybe the remains from previous development so as not to put them to waste!! Hahahaha!:sleep:

smpeh
15-01-13, 11:48
I thought it was to be white. Now blue-ish? Maybe the remains from previous development so as not to put them to waste!! Hahahaha!:sleep:

Bro, thought u thinking of moving of to Qbay?:D

desquire
15-01-13, 12:10
Bro, thought u thinking of moving of to Qbay?:D

Now plying the option. Dropped in cheque for Friday. Thinking of the Trio and bring my parents along. Shall see what happen. Still in discussion with my parents at the different possibilities and outcomes.

If moving then I will probably sell WV and get my parents to buy Qbay instead and move from there. Wife ok. Dad ok but Mom and both kids not ok.:D

Shadus
15-01-13, 12:36
Now plying the option. Dropped in cheque for Friday. Thinking of the Trio and bring my parents along. Shall see what happen. Still in discussion with my parents at the different possibilities and outcomes.

If moving then I will probably sell WV and get my parents to buy Qbay instead and move from there. Wife ok. Dad ok but Mom and both kids not ok.:D

Your WV unit reservoir facing?

desquire
15-01-13, 12:44
Your WV unit reservoir facing?
Pocket reservoir view. Stack 42. :D

Kengar
15-01-13, 12:56
Oh dear, is it the current blue-ish paint? Looks kinda ugly.

From SL:

Kengar
15-01-13, 13:13
Confirmed 100% Sold

desquire
15-01-13, 13:23
Confirmed 100% Sold
Confirmed bro. They had the red banner indicating a sold out about a week ago. :D

smpeh
15-01-13, 13:40
All the best bro! Think you wanna sell, lots of interested parties :cheers3:

Read that you are so impress with Qbay. Think will pop by this weekend to see....:D

JohnDoe4
15-01-13, 13:46
Oh dear, is it the current blue-ish paint? Looks kinda ugly.

Seriously????

From the immediate photos...look very HDB leh.

Can we petition???

csong
15-01-13, 13:54
Totally agree. It does not look good. White is still the best. It has to be that the majority agree before we can put a petition to SL.

Kengar
15-01-13, 14:29
Haha the recent premium BTO already look more swee than WV. Maybe the final look will be okay after all the plastic covering the windows are removed.

Seriously????

From the immediate photos...look very HDB leh.

Can we petition???

kEN9170
15-01-13, 19:31
Totally agree. It does not look good. White is still the best. It has to be that the majority agree before we can put a petition to SL.

Blue usually more for HDB if you look around the estate.
Guess blue represent Water.

Kengar
15-01-13, 20:15
Bro you emailed Shirley from Sim Lim to enquire about the colour of the exterior walls? :D

Blue usually more for HDB if you look around the estate.
Guess blue represent Water.

kEN9170
15-01-13, 20:18
Bro you emailed Shirley from Sim Lim to enquire about the colour of the exterior walls? :D

My friend emailed Stephanie Toh. :)
He has vested a 2 bedder unit here. Dont like blue theme too.

minami-san
15-01-13, 20:49
My friend emailed Stephanie Toh. :)
He has vested a 2 bedder unit here. Dont like blue theme too.
It's so ugly!! Looks like a hospital. But I thought that the model have white walls???

Shadus
15-01-13, 21:01

Stack beside mine.... btw, marketing gimmick to say pocket reservoir view :D... At best, we will see car park...haha

Shadus
15-01-13, 21:04
Any photos on the blu-ish color? I pop by today just to check it out. But didn't really notice. Do agree that current color scheme doesn't make it stand-out from a HDB flat though.

kEN9170
15-01-13, 21:12
Any photos on the blu-ish color? I pop by today just to check it out. But didn't really notice. Do agree that current color scheme doesn't make it stand-out from a HDB flat though.

You can refer to earlier post (#4918). Stack facing the reservoir is blue-ish.