PDA

View Full Version : Haunted condos

dmonddd
22-10-10, 00:20
anyone aware of any?

romeo
22-10-10, 00:26
i hearsay, a condo in hougang.. hearsay nia.. dun dare to name the development lest i kana flame..

anyway, that devt used to be hdb, then for a long time no pple stay there.. so finally develop into condo..

hearsay nia..:scared-4:

teddybear
22-10-10, 00:34
Heard of that too! Real or not? :scared-3:

i hearsay, a condo in hougang.. hearsay nia.. dun dare to name the development lest i kana flame..

anyway, that devt used to be hdb, then for a long time no pple stay there.. so finally develop into condo..

hearsay nia..:scared-4:

dmonddd
22-10-10, 00:35
heard recently of a true story of friend staying in a D11 condo completed in 2006. He was first to stay and at night there was someone who kept hitting his leg and he opened his eyes seeing someone kneeling next to his bed....shivers typing this...not once but thrice

PS: this thread is not to do damage to property but to caution those who have kids

dmonddd
22-10-10, 00:40
the other day in a cab...the driver boasted about him having owned 3 3-storey landed property in yio chu kang but sold all of them....the one in the middle has a coffin underneath. starts with 6*, 6*, 6*
tenants complained to him but he sold off without telling the buyer.

wtf#&&@*!@#@!@#@

unethical. at least spend some $$ to have it removed.
retribution - used to be loaded then now driving...sigh

dmonddd
22-10-10, 00:49
Place i hear with alot of execution during jap times - Mount _ _ _ _ _ _

dmonddd
22-10-10, 00:51
heard recently of a true story of friend staying in a D11 condo completed in 2006. He was first to stay and at night there was someone who kept hitting his leg and he opened his eyes seeing someone kneeling next to his bed....shivers typing this...not once but thrice

PS: this thread is not to do damage to property but to caution those who have kids

2nd and 3rd experience were seeing _ _ _ _ in the
shivers....i'm calling it a night

mantrix
22-10-10, 07:07

First to stay? Perhpas the bangladeshi worker was trapped beneath the floorboard and wanted his help to free him...

teddybear
22-10-10, 08:57
Sentosa another one? "Paula Mati" aka Sentosa! :eek:

mantrix
22-10-10, 09:04
residences near large bodies of water experience more of these 'hauntings' due to the increased 'yin' factors....if you check online this is true even for Europe and US...

devilplate
22-10-10, 09:18
army camps the most lah:scared-3:

sfwoo
22-10-10, 09:20
D23...condo sitting on land that used to house factory. Factory got some deaths. Security guards see legless, long hair woman roaming common areas. Got one owner, stay few months, suddenly moved out without removing anything, apparently saw something in lift landing outside his unit. Another owner, got one large painting of a woman, disappeared from his living room to appear in the lift landing, he also moved out very quickly.

Bring young children for viewings, they are very sensitive. If cry and fuss non-stop when you step in, dun buy...

I used to stay in a place where my baby refused to sleep at night, and he was crying all the way thru the night till he was about 2 yrs old, when he finally could speak a few words, he kept pointing to a wall and said, "Horse! Horse! Horse" And the domestic worker saw a long haired woman roam the unit past 12 midnite...

devilplate
22-10-10, 09:26
D23...condo sitting on land that used to house factory. Factory got some deaths. Security guards see legless, long hair woman roaming common areas. Got one owner, stay few months, suddenly moved out without removing anything, apparently saw something in lift landing outside his unit. Another owner, got one large painting of a woman, disappeared from his living room to appear in the lift landing, he also moved out very quickly.

Bring young children for viewings, they are very sensitive. If cry and fuss non-stop when you step in, dun buy...

I used to stay in a place where my baby refused to sleep at night, and he was crying all the way thru the night till he was about 2 yrs old, when he finally could speak a few words, he kept pointing to a wall and said, "Horse! Horse! Horse" And the domestic worker saw a long haired woman roam the unit past 12 midnite...

chun bor?:scared-3:

den buy old old HDBs largi worse? duno how many ppl died inside oredi:scared-1:

sfwoo
22-10-10, 09:32
chun bor?:scared-3:

den buy old old HDBs largi worse? duno how many ppl died inside oredi:scared-1:
Die got many ways to die.
Even brand new places can have funny things inside.

devilplate
22-10-10, 09:32
old old landed also sounds very creepy now:scared-3:

sfwoo
22-10-10, 09:34
old old landed also sounds very creepy now:scared-3:

The worse are those something buried in the ground type.

For condo/flats, got people disturb and put funny things into plastered up wall cavities.

Bring young children for viewing. If dun have, pets also can.

valkri
22-10-10, 09:36

residences near large bodies of water experience more of these 'hauntings' due to the increased 'yin' factors....if you check online this is true even for Europe and US...

like that, Sentosa Cove rich men all kena liow! Wahahaha ....

valkri
22-10-10, 09:45

Are you talking about the one in D9? A kid drown in the pool soon after TOP? I have some personal experience in that area too...nothing seen or heard, but a general feeling of unease at times, and once, during a dream (!). Wife didn't like to stay alone when I was traveling...

scsc
22-10-10, 09:55

heard some in Sentosa mgmt was against idea of staging Halloween there this year... what if fake & real mixed??:scared-1:

Wild Falcon
22-10-10, 10:21
Recently also got a lot of new condos construction worker die on the construction site ones.

Sentosa lah - every other day got drowning. And Kallang River also - always got someone commit suicide. Even East Coast got some Vietnamese die there not too long ago. Singapore River also - quite often got report of people got drunk and drown there.

Or hospital zone? Sure got death on a daily basis one. Confirm #1.

Or Bishan - above cemetery right? Sure got thousands of ghosts underground.

Actually all of us will die one day. So we really shouldn't be avoiding places just because there is a death. We should only be worried about places with a lot of "unnatural" death with angry souls and unfinished business out to take revenge - e.g. murder, drownings, suicide etc.

Die got many ways to die.
Even brand new places can have funny things inside.

devilplate
22-10-10, 10:25
some say guilty-conscious folks will get to see those 'things'...how true?

ay123
22-10-10, 10:35
like that, Sentosa Cove rich men all kena liow! Wahahaha ....
Tats why property--_owner moved????

sfwoo
22-10-10, 10:56

Then how to explain "sensitive" babies?

august
22-10-10, 11:12
many yrs ago some apt at jurong lakeside... there are some old apts there still around, not sure if is one of those... :scared-3:

teddybear
22-10-10, 12:34
To be more exact, the traditional saying is "guilty-conscious adults & young children (<12 years old) & dogs will get to see those 'things' ". :D
And those 'things' will appear only when they have grievance (usually like being murdered; those dying from natural death & from sickness will not appear).

Then how to explain "sensitive" babies?

wesing
22-10-10, 14:28
Heard about twenty years ago that HDB units at Bukit Batok got ghosts that haunted the place by doing housework. At least you don't have to employ a domestic helper in you kena this one:D

sfwoo
22-10-10, 14:33
Heard about twenty years ago that HDB units at Bukit Batok got ghosts that haunted the place by doing housework. At least you don't have to employ a domestic helper in you kena this one:D
Sounds good.
Bkt Batok Nature Park, the deep quarry pool, a lot of drownings there.

azeoprop
22-10-10, 15:00
Maybe should consider placing an altar of whatever religion u believe in the house to prevent or stop the sightings. :beats-me-man: At least got some higher level power protection.

mcmlxxvi
22-10-10, 15:19

Why D11.... near disease centers? Then those condos being near Changi Prison leh??? Wouldn't those be worse? Or Sentosa Cove being near Jap WW2 shooting grounds?

mcmlxxvi
22-10-10, 15:21

There goes Waterfront Waves, Gold, Key projects sales...

mcmlxxvi
22-10-10, 15:33
This is a more authentic haunted house in SG....

http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/song_sis_house/pic/DSCF0119.jpg

mcmlxxvi
22-10-10, 15:37
1/3 of Singaporeans open to buying a haunted home
Surprising number of Singaporeans voted 'yes' to buying a haunted home
May 03, 2010
iProperty.com

A recent survey conducted by Singapore’s leading property portal, iProperty.com.sg revealed that 36% of Singaporeans are open to purchasing a home that is known to be haunted!

The survey polled more than 200 people over a two-week period and asked if they would consider purchasing a haunted home. 23% of respondents said they will knowingly purchase a haunted home without hesitation and another 13% said they are open to the idea.

However, not all Singaporeans are quite so brave, with 63% saying they will not knowingly purchase a haunted home.

CEO of the iProperty Group, Shaun Di Gregorio commented, ” We know how much Singaporeans love property and it seems that some Singaporeans are even willing to share their properties – with ghosts, that is!”

It seems that some Singaporeans really display the well-known local trait of being practical and are not easily affected by rumours of ghosts.

coolview
22-10-10, 16:55
Went to a furneral wake recently held at a new hdb block. very surprise that nowadays the wakes are held at the communal pavilions right in the smack of the hdb blocks. The blocks are so close to the pavilion, and i can see that some blocks masterbedrooms are directly facing the coffin direction. Really scary, I think the low floors can see the coffin thru the gaps. I wonder how can the 2nd and 3rd floor residents can sleep in their masterbedrooms whenever there are furnerals

jencrs
22-10-10, 18:03
1/3 of Singaporeans open to buying a haunted home
Surprising number of Singaporeans voted 'yes' to buying a haunted home
May 03, 2010
iProperty.com

A recent survey conducted by Singapore’s leading property portal, iProperty.com.sg revealed that 36% of Singaporeans are open to purchasing a home that is known to be haunted!

The survey polled more than 200 people over a two-week period and asked if they would consider purchasing a haunted home. 23% of respondents said they will knowingly purchase a haunted home without hesitation and another 13% said they are open to the idea.

However, not all Singaporeans are quite so brave, with 63% saying they will not knowingly purchase a haunted home.

CEO of the iProperty Group, Shaun Di Gregorio commented, ” We know how much Singaporeans love property and it seems that some Singaporeans are even willing to share their properties – with ghosts, that is!”

It seems that some Singaporeans really display the well-known local trait of being practical and are not easily affected by rumours of ghosts.Think S'poreans will buy any property here, even if haunted - IF the price is right. But the question should be, how many of that 1/3 is willing to stay in that property?

dmonddd
22-10-10, 18:38
If properly cremated or buried the deceased would not disturb like those old ppl who died in hdb. Issues when otherwise or nobody take care of the deceased.

dmonddd
22-10-10, 18:57
Why D11.... near disease centers? Then those condos being near Changi Prison leh??? Wouldn't those be worse? Or Sentosa Cove being near Jap WW2 shooting grounds?

i was shocked when my fren told me...it's near UES
the novena MRT seems to have alot of sightings because execution grd during WW2...i cant verify tht.

pls guys dont think that this is an opp to condemn condos
retribution i'm sure u will be slapped by things if u do so

melody
22-10-10, 19:39
Really? Never heard from my friends who are particularly keen on such things said that about 'sightings' at Novena MRT before. However, I had heard them talking about such sightings near Newton MRT. Scare scare! Obviously, the most famous is in Pualu Tekong, followed by Sentosa those very quiet areas. Also heard about that in Bishan and Pasir Ris. :scared-3:

i was shocked when my fren told me...it's near UES
the novena MRT seems to have alot of sightings because execution grd during WW2...i cant verify tht.

pls guys dont think that this is an opp to condemn condos
retribution i'm sure u will be slapped by things if u do so

DC33_2008
22-10-10, 20:37
Heard from a friend staying near Namly road that a house along sixth avenue is is haunted.

McKinnon
22-10-10, 21:35
wow, these are more powderful than the recent cooling measures! :eek:

dmonddd
22-10-10, 21:37
please to everyone out there....if you come across such condos i.e. owning such condo dont just sell it off without cleaning up the condo.

Geylang OKT
22-10-10, 23:18
Can buy haunted condos on the cheap and rent it out to ang mor tenants who donch believe in such things :D :D :D

Lord Anus
23-10-10, 01:36
Can buy haunted condos on the cheap and rent it out to ang mor tenants who donch believe in such things :D :D :D

they are relatives wat... all kwee :D

zzz1
23-10-10, 09:06

Is't is funny to use the childern as such detecting instruments? What happen if the demage is unreversable? On the other hand, if bought, and clashes with the kids .........

Geylang OKT
23-10-10, 09:44
Is't is funny to use the childern as such detecting instruments? What happen if the demage is unreversable? On the other hand, if bought, and clashes with the kids .........

Kids only what... dispensable :D

sfwoo
23-10-10, 10:48

Yeah hor.
They are liability only what...

:-)

Not really...
A lot of parents will do anything for their children...

It is juz that they can detect abnormal surroundings better than adults can.

Geylang OKT
23-10-10, 10:52
Yeah hor.

Not really...

Hehehehhe.... tongue in cheek :D :D :D

mantrix
23-10-10, 11:23
Yeah hor.

Not really...

It's true when I was a child I could feel 'good' or 'bad' when I walk into a place. I guess adults have a diluted version of this sense still - but you'll need a really strong 'resistance' to make you feel it...eg walking into Old Changi Hospital by yourself around 7pm (when there's still light) even if you don't even know the history of that place your hair will still stand on end and you can feel invisible eyes staring at you from the windows...

But sell to foreigners maybe can - freehold, breezy, exclusive seafront living, hillside residence, minutes to notable eateries yet retaining much of that old charm kampung spirit (or spirits)...

dmonddd
23-10-10, 11:25
cmon guys regardless of whether the tenants are from which countries or whether they are believer of other world, be conscious and clean up....

u will never forgive urself if someone i.e. tenant or their kid died becoz of ur selfishness....and pennywise

gd to also properly house those who died of unnatural death

zzz1
23-10-10, 11:49

ha ha... other ppls kids right...?

dmonddd
24-10-10, 07:47
http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/True-Ghost-Encounter-Floravale-Singapore-t29777.html&p=1179047

Geylang OKT
24-10-10, 08:26
http://flowerpod.com.sg/forums/True-Ghost-Encounter-Floravale-Singapore-t29777.html&p=1179047

This was posted in 2006... quite some time back. Wonder what's the price now. :D

As a kid way back in primary skool days... one late evening during the ghost month, I heard foot-steps scurrying up behind me. One dark skinny looking kid (no older than me) accosted me and called me "Ah Tee' asked if I intended to go to block 123. I was naturally taken aback and said no. The next moment when I turned back to him intending to rebuke him for calling me younger brother.... he had literally vanished. :scared-3: :scared-3: :scared-3:

dmonddd
24-10-10, 08:30
This was posted in 2006... quite some time back. Wonder what's the price now. :D

hello...anyone home...we are not talking about prices here

dmonddd
24-10-10, 08:32
http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/chill-and-chat/3023980-house-cleansing-for-my-haunted-house.html

great master...wonder where's her location

Geylang OKT
24-10-10, 08:35
hello...anyone home...we are not talking about prices here

My...my... very touchy.... aren't we... early in the morning? :D :D :D

dmonddd
24-10-10, 09:09
My...my... very touchy.... aren't we... early in the morning? :D :D :D

didnt want to start another debate on using such thread to drop the prices...made it known from the start. have to be clear and shut off possible debate.

had a great sat...looking forward to a better Sunday. hope u 2

btw. there are ppl out there who are the other extremist..buy haunted condo to get toto nos/4d and probably willing to pay higher $$

Geylang OKT
24-10-10, 21:10
didnt want to start another debate on using such thread to drop the prices...made it known from the start. have to be clear and shut off possible debate.

had a great sat...looking forward to a better Sunday. hope u 2

btw. there are ppl out there who are the other extremist..buy haunted condo to get toto nos/4d and probably willing to pay higher $$

Hmm.... got tips? :D :D :D

OLY99
25-10-10, 15:04
heard from my colleague.....she went to view a unit (condo)near chinese garden MRT with her family (husband and daughter). nothing happen during the viewing. they were quite satisfied with the unit so arrange for a 2nd viewing, after fixing the 2nd appt, and told her family they are going for 2nd viewing. the daughter asked her "is the jie jie going?". so the mother ask her which jie jie? she told her mother is the one tats was playing on the bed the last time they view the flat. my collegue is very sure there was no children during the viewing.......

mcmlxxvi
25-10-10, 20:26
This thread is starting to look suspiciously like 'Guess the (haunted) Condo'

proud owner
25-10-10, 20:53
heard from my colleague.....she went to view a unit (condo)near chinese garden MRT with her family (husband and daughter). nothing happen during the viewing. they were quite satisfied with the unit so arrange for a 2nd viewing, after fixing the 2nd appt, and told her family they are going for 2nd viewing. the daughter asked her "is the jie jie going?". so the mother ask her which jie jie? she told her mother is the one tats was playing on the bed the last time they view the flat. my collegue is very sure there was no children during the viewing.......

my bro in law ever viewed a HDB at commonwealth area .. in 2008... after viewing he asked the agent who else lived there, other than the old granny

agent was puzzled ..said it was a mid age couple .. no old folks ..
but bro in law said there was a granny in the room ..sat on the bed ..
agent panicked .. anyway he didnt buy ..unit was original condition ..too old ..

Geylang OKT
25-10-10, 22:39

Parc Oasis? :D

mcmlxxvi
25-10-10, 23:55
my bro in law ever viewed a HDB at commonwealth area .. in 2008... after viewing he asked the agent who else lived there, other than the old granny

agent was puzzled ..said it was a mid age couple .. no old folks ..
but bro in law said there was a granny in the room ..sat on the bed ..
agent panicked .. anyway he didnt buy ..unit was original condition ..too old ..

Good tactic to avoid agent continuing to harass me after viewing...

Geylang OKT
27-10-10, 09:39

Hahahaha, that's a good one! :D

Lord Anus
27-10-10, 16:06

you mean prevent agent from haunting you :D :D

agents are like devils, ghosts, vampires all rolled into one :D

dmonddd
29-10-10, 08:45
One friend who's staying in east, had this horrifying experience
He was staying alone. Moved into this small size condo development.
First night he moved in felt pressure on his chest when asleep. Ignore thinking it's a dream. Quite usual.
Next morning he realized he had pinching marks on chests
Thot it must be because of the way he slept

Next night he had the same pressure on his chest. But this time the pressure was also on his groin..... Next morning he spoke to his parents who asked him to move out immediately whilst they find an expert

Tbc

hopeful
29-10-10, 09:36
Next night he had the same pressure on his chest. But this time the pressure was also on his groin..... Next morning he spoke to his parents who asked him to move out immediately whilst they find an expert

Tbc

one horny ghost. underwear got stains? :D

Geylang OKT
29-10-10, 09:52
you mean prevent agent from haunting you :D :D

agents are like devils, ghosts, vampires all rolled into one :D

ask them go suck a woman with pms then :D

mcmlxxvi
29-10-10, 19:18
one horny ghost. underwear got stains? :D

Lolololol good one

dmonddd
05-11-10, 20:13
guys hope u all dont make fun here...at night when you walk home...pls try not to turn around u may feel something behind u, following closely. especially in those MRTs

thy who make fun here will see them from 'other world'

hopeful
06-11-10, 09:30
guys hope u all dont make fun here...at night when you walk home...pls try not to turn around u may feel something behind u, following closely. especially in those MRTs

thy who make fun here will see them from 'other world'
Damn, the "other world" not only internet savvy, - also visit condosingapore.com ? :scared-4: Are they looking for which property is good for "staying" :D

Will ask my kids to burn more hell money, want to buy MBR in the other side.
Should have a nice view of sinners burning in "Marina Bay" lake of fire:D

Geylang OKT
06-11-10, 09:52
Damn, the "other world" not only internet savvy, - also visit condosingapore.com ? :scared-4: Are they looking for which property is good for "staying" :D

Will ask my kids to burn more hell money, want to buy MBR in the other side.
Should have a nice view of sinners burning in "Marina Bay" lake of fire:D

I wonder if they are on Facebook as well :D :D :D

dmonddd
13-11-10, 10:51
Anyone brave the trail
http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/main.htm

Geylang OKT
13-11-10, 21:46
It was a dark and stormy night.... anyone has other ghost stories to scare? erm I mean share? :D

kingkong1984
06-02-11, 17:29
Really? Never heard from my friends who are particularly keen on such things said that about 'sightings' at Novena MRT before. However, I had heard them talking about such sightings near Newton MRT. Scare scare! Obviously, the most famous is in Pualu Tekong, followed by Sentosa those very quiet areas. Also heard about that in Bishan and Pasir Ris. :scared-3:
This is your first post.
Next post is only a day ago.
Then it's against regulators and me...:doh:

Regulators
07-02-11, 01:45
melody/melodies is teddy, joining dates are the same on 2nd march 2009. teddy created other nicks on the same day he created his main nick. it is no coincidence that melody started jumping to attack us, coz they are the same person.

This is your first post.
Next post is only a day ago.
Then it's against regulators and me...:doh:

orange
09-02-11, 02:48
melody/melodies is teddy, joining dates are the same on 2nd march 2009. teddy created other nicks on the same day he created his main nick. it is no coincidence that melody started jumping to attack us, coz they are the same person.

Teddy secretly longs to be a girl. Poor thing! Should go changi village and make his dreams come true.:D

teddybear
09-02-11, 07:14
(repeated post).

teddybear
09-02-11, 07:15
How is your super valuable NEWTON SUITES that you have been singing song like Regulators on his Regent Heights going? Price stuck in the mud for the past 1+ year (while your competitor Park Infinia that I said is better is now more valuable) :p
Tell you don't quarrel with me previously you don't believe? Somehow my prediction has been quite accurate so far :D. When I condemn your Newton Suites, the price will stay stuck in the mud! The same goes to Regent Heights. Better be good boy else I piak piak you........... :violent-shooting:
Little tiger don't know or-yi-or. :cheers1:

Teddy secretly longs to be a girl. Poor thing! Should go changi village and make his dreams come true.:D

Regulators
09-02-11, 10:59
he always wants to be one step faster than others, i think he may have already gone for his *** change op :scared-3:

dmonddd
16-03-11, 23:33
ooh didnt know that ppl r so emotional abt opinions. guys let it slides
ladies hold on till last breath LMAO

dmonddd
16-03-11, 23:34
and they stalk you everywhere.
mark my words

New Reporter
28-07-23, 08:31
Three-bedder at Fernwood Towers for sale at $2.88 mil

July 27, 2023

A three-bedroom unit at Fernwood Towers, a condo along Fernwood Terrace in District 15, will be put up for auction on Aug 15. An owner’s sale, the property has a guide price of $2.88 million, says Lock Sau Lai, senior manager, auction and sales, at Knight Frank, which is handling the sale and is the sole marketing agency for the property.

The unit measures 1,647 sq ft, which means the guide price works out to $1,749 psf. Lock says the apartment is a corner unit away from the lift lobby, offering privacy. Located on the 11th floor, the unit’s living area overlooks the intersection between Marine Parade Road and Siglap Road and has partial sea views.

Besides the three bedrooms, the unit includes a large kitchen, service yard, helper’s room and storeroom. Lock says that all the rooms in the apartment face either southeast or north, which means they avoid the harsh afternoon sun, while its high-floor location ensures the unit has ample natural light and ventilation.

Completed in 1994, Fernwood Towers is a freehold development comprising 216 condo units. It has four blocks on a site at the corner of Marine Parade Road and Siglap Road. The condo’s facilities include a swimming pool, children’s pool, squash court, playground, table tennis room, function room and a mini-mart.

In 2018, owners of Fernwood Towers attempted to put the development up for collective sale with a reserve price of $688 million but did not find a buyer.

Lock expects keen interest in the unit for auction, given Fernwood Towers’ location within the popular District 15 and its freehold status. It is close to Siglap Centre on Siglap Road, Siglap V on East Coast Road and Parkway Parade on Marine Parade Road, all within a 10-minute drive, while the East Coast Park is accessible via a seven-minute walk through an underpass tunnel. The condo is also about a six-minute stroll to the upcoming Siglap MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, which is expected to open in 2024.

The untenanted property will be sold vacant, offering the future buyer flexibility to occupy or rent out the unit. Based on URA data, recent rental transactions show three-bedroom units commanding monthly rents between $3,300 and $5,200.

The most recent unit to change hands at Fernwood Towers is a three-bedder measuring 1,636 sq ft, which was sold on June 28 for $2.7 million ($1,650 psf). Before that, a 1,195 sq ft unit was sold for $2.02 million ($1,691 psf) on June 6.

More at: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-news/three-bedder-fernwood-towers-sale-288-mil