PDA

View Full Version : Past owners of HDB

kurby
21-10-10, 10:20
Hi does anyone knows how to search for the names of past ownersof a HDB unit? Where can I get this information...

Geylang OKT
21-10-10, 10:55
Hi does anyone knows how to search for the names of past ownersof a HDB unit? Where can I get this information...

Tell us why you need to know this information first can? :D :D :D

sleek
21-10-10, 11:09
O$P$ ??? :D

kurby
21-10-10, 11:49
Haha no lah...

Trying to find an old teacher of ours...only has her surname and old address. So thought from old address can trace her or her husband name and then from there can find some ways to find her...

Search through MOE and previous school all came to dead end...

scsc
21-10-10, 13:44
Haha no lah...

Trying to find an old teacher of ours...only has her surname and old address. So thought from old address can trace her or her husband name and then from there can find some ways to find her...

Cheapest way on internet... try social network...

Geylang OKT
21-10-10, 14:47
Haha no lah...

Try ROM website if you know the full names of either parties :D

kurby
21-10-10, 17:13
Unfortunately, I think we dun have full name...so that's tough...was thinkingfrom the HDB records can find full name then will be easier to search....

So there is no way to find past owners of HDB ??

Geylang OKT
21-10-10, 23:53
Unfortunately, I think we dun have full name...so that's tough...was thinkingfrom the HDB records can find full name then will be easier to search....

So there is no way to find past owners of HDB ??

To the best of my knowledge... NO. Unless you contact HDB, but I doubt they will agree based on your particular type of request :D